Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Nila and it's lesday House.
Speaker 2: What up, bitches? Hey bitches? Hotep? Hi, Hi, Hey girls, what's going on? Nothing?
Speaker 1: I feel like I haven't been here with you in a while. I know it's been a minute and it's time. It's time to just let it rip.
Speaker 2: Let it rip. It's been like six weeks or more that we've recorded that I've seen you in these chairs, my love. I know I missed too. You know what I was thinking. I was thinking yesterday. I was like, I invited someone over for dinner. I invited Elizabeth over for dinner. Oh she came, she didn't. But I was thinking, I was like, huh, I wonder if I if I could invite Erica over for dinner and we could like not work.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we'd have to have a real strict boundary friends.
Speaker 3: We have to have Orlando there to be like, stop.
Speaker 2: Right into it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, but we have to retreat, says the emails. Do you see the email?
Speaker 2: Let me do this. We'd be texting each other about work, but talking regular.
Speaker 3: Can you tell now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I miss you?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's you too. Oh my god, our shirt looks so good on you like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, if you're not on YouTube, now's the time I'm wearing our hot drop called Heal First Hoe Later. I'm really proud of this. This is like, I'm really proud of this drop. I thought of it. I was like, I don't know where I was in the shower. I have a lot of like my philosophical high thoughts and shower and I was like, yes, that's it, Heal First Hoe Later. Like that's going to be the money maker.
Speaker 1: You know it's accurate. I one dred percent stand by this statement. Your shower highness moment.
Speaker 2: I get really deep in the shower when I'm high. Just so you guys know, I realized, like the weed makes us philosophical. In fact, I told Orlando this morning, I was like, I have a new segment and it shall be called philosophical high moments. And every time I sound really smart and high, just just insert like a special song.
Speaker 3: Because you know, I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: The problem is is that when we get high, we say philosophical shit.
Speaker 3: And we forget what it was.
Speaker 2: That's how I thought of it, because I was in the shower thinking some really philosophical thoughts. I was like, Oh, you're so deep. And then I was like, huh, I wish there's a music here right now. I was like, that's what we need in the show. And I was like, Orlando, come come quick.
Speaker 1: The amount of like as we're writing this book too, I'm like, I know I'm smart. I know I've said smart things.
Speaker 2: It's hard to write.
Speaker 3: The fuck are my smart thoughts?
Speaker 2: When I need? If we had inserted philosophical high thoughts earlier, we would have a list of them. I know. I can only think of so many things at a time.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're here trying to like really think, like on the spot, I'm like, God, it's so much better when i'm high.
Speaker 2: I know, it's it is. It only works.
Speaker 3: I can't write when I'm high, so then it's just doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. And this book writing has been has really challenged my vocabulary.
Speaker 1: And I've never used a synonym fucking Google search more in my life.
Speaker 2: Same and I was questioning my my my smarts. I was like, damn, am I smart? I wish? And my plan was to go back.
Speaker 3: Youre smart. I read your chapters. You're very smart.
Speaker 2: You did read them. Oh, we went together.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, wow, my friend's so smart.
Speaker 2: Really, I was like, oh, it's just so funny. I don't even more jokes. It's like, fuck, I wish I could write some funnier jokes. I was like trying to wait.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I was Oh no, I was reading my chapters. I deleted it because I was like, I was really pushing it, and do you know what I wrote?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I wrote I'm gonna cry, I wrote, I was. I was activated like Jerry curle Juice.
Speaker 1: Like what please tell me? You deleted this like Jerry curle Juice. I was like, like Jerry, like activators like Jerry correct.
Speaker 2: I read that, You're really trying to the people so hard.
Speaker 5: I was like, bitch, why I am black? I am Jimmie Leah and I am black. When I read that, I was like, bitch. No, I was like, where at state was I? When I wrote this, I was serious. I was typed out everything. So wow, you're so funny that I made bad jokes.
Speaker 3: Drink whoa? I remember here trying to sound smarter. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: I also thought I was going to go back and listen to all of our episodes and write down all of our philosophical high moments. But I don't have any fucking time.
Speaker 1: No, I just have to it's all. It's done now. The book is done, guys. So it is what it is, and it's going to be great.
Speaker 2: It's going to be so great. And and the more I read it, the more I'm like, this is great. Yea, and yeah, that's what we've been working on. So this is an update. Hi everyone, this is an update. Erica and I haven't seen each other in weeks, and so we have a lot of updating to do with each other. And hence you shall listen.
Speaker 3: M should we take a deep breath together?
Speaker 2: How we should?
Speaker 3: Okay, everyone take a deep breath and release.
Speaker 2: Still one more time. Hold the release for sound because that feels really good.
Speaker 3: Me the mounds, I forget to take a second. Just go go, go, go go all the time.
Speaker 2: All the fucking time, all the time. We're going.
Speaker 1: But you took some time. You took time to decompress. Mila went away to Mexico for a month and left me.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, I left me, but it's fine.
Speaker 3: She's back now.
Speaker 1: But she told me she was going because she needed to work on the foundation of her relationship, and I like about three weeks and I was like, bitch, is the foundation secured?
Speaker 2: Because of all those were Orlando's words. It was a good description, but he gave me those words, and I guess I use them also. Towards the end of the trip, I can hear the hostility in your voice and I was like, huh, I think she's pizzed. When are you coming back? I was like, bitch, you know what I'm coming back. You have the itinerary. I was like, I don't see it in our calendar, so I don't know. Remind me again, what are the dates because it's been weeks. Yeah, I did. I felt the need to take a full month because earlier this year I just figured, well, the last time I was the first time I went to Costa Rica. I was like, these are the type of trips we need to take. And I knew that unless I just put my foot down and book it wouldn't happen. And so you know, my my very get shit done boyfriend made it happen. And probably without him I would have flaked on myself. But yeah, I went away for a month without my wife to re establish some independence to code depend on somebody else. Fuck just kidding. Speaking of code dependence, maybe I really am. Because Orlando told me the begin the beginning of the trip, he goes, listen, I know I make all the decisions, but we're in a foreign country and I'm going to need you to take make some decisions too. I was like, I know, I'm an adult, you know, I'm a mom. He's like, how about this, We'll do Monday, I'll make decisions. Tuesday, you make decisions. Wednesdays, I'll make decisions. Surrisday, you make decisions. Friday, Saturday, Sunday we both make decisions. And so that was the That was just like the format of the decision making. And I was like, Wow, how sad that my boyfriend has to give us days or else. I'm just gonna be like whatever whatever you want, I don't care.
Speaker 1: But then he makes a decision. You have forty thousand opinions about the decision. I was on the phone tech Amalia yesterday and she was literally irate at Orlando's cooking skills. She was embossing him around about sauces and shit. Granted he did put sauces on a cutting board, which was really confusing, but I would for planting purposes.
Speaker 2: Like Nigga, we're about to eat this right now.
Speaker 1: She's like, I need the sauces, the rice. There's not enough sauce. What about tomorrow add water?
Speaker 2: It's true, it's true. Like I think I'm totally chill, and then I hear myself talk and I'm like, you're nut. I was like, you're crazy. Like I am like a OCD chill, So like I'm cool until I don't like something, and then I get really crazy. But what really happened was I edited eight chapters of our ten chapter book and then didn't save it, and so my whole day was ruined, and so poor Orlando cooking me dear dinner just got got the brood out of it because I was pissed how he made the sauce, but I didn't want to cook anyway. I'm totally fine now. Yeah, Mexico was really beautiful, to be completely honest, Like it did solidify the relationship even though we've been in a relationship for six months, because I'd be in denial and like I was like I was in it, but I was just like whatever. And then he kept telling people he was moving to la and moving in, and every time he said it, I was like, oh God, oh God, stop saying that he's like forever. And I was like, oh. But then after Mexico, I don't feel that way anymore. I don't get like hot sweats every time he says like some very long term word like forever, like marriage or like moving in. So I would say it was a success. You wrote us. You wrote me a very sweet message when I left, and you're like, I know you were there crying and deep staring into each other's eyes, and that was very accurate, very accurate. You know, Landa do a lot of staring at each other and a lot of crying about how happy we are and how much we're in love. So that's mostly what Mexico consisted of. That plus a few questionable drug deals on my end.
Speaker 3: We had a couple of fights, but you know, like her, we run into the cartel, A couple run.
Speaker 2: Into the cartel, but nothing crazy. We're here. We made it. Speaking of our speaking of our arguments, which we really don't argue. But the other day Luna, randomly, like no reason for this question, asked me about this guy I was dating. I was like, what, happened with so and so, and I was like, what the hell kind of child do I have? And I was like we didn't get along. I was like, we didn't get along. We argued a lot. And she was like, one thing about him, he talked a lot. I was like, he did talk a lot, girl, that's not a little scorpio moon. She was like, he talked a lot. Actually, you know, one thing about him, he talked a lot. I was like, that is accurate. She's like that's She's like that's She's like, yeah, you in Orlando argue, but like argu nice. I was like, wow, this is an observant seven year old. She's like it's always she like even gave an example. She's always like, yeah, okay. I was like wow. I was like that's true. We do argue nice if we're going to argue. So I was like really grateful for her observation and like our ability to have his conversation. So that was nice. Okay, But back to Mexico and a couple of drug deals that may have could have gone really wrong. So like maybe the first week we went out probably forcing it because there's nothing really going on, and we get to a bar in this guy, We're like, of course I brought weed in Nature's pocket because I can't leave the country without weed and have to wonder whereman to find it.
Speaker 3: For the first Matre's pocket is pussy for those that don't understand.
Speaker 2: If you want to learn, how joined this. And we're running out of weed and so you know, if you've ever been in Mexico, you know people will offer you weed and drugs and things. So a young boy came out at the bar and I was like, oh, you know, I got weed. I was like, okay, like I want some of that, let me see it. So he like pulled it out. I was like cool, and uh, Orlando had just taken up money from the ATM, so I just knew we had money, and so I rolled it up.
Speaker 3: I tried it.
Speaker 2: I was like cool, and I was like, he's like, oh, I don't have enough money. I was like, okay, go to the ATM. So I told the guy like he's going to go through to the ATM. So I'm waiting at the bar smoking and he comes back, and Orlando's sweating. If you're going to like fifteen minutes, or Leno comes like sweating, perfeatly and I'm like, He's like all the ATMs are are like at a service, and I was like, oh okay. So I'm like talking to the guy. I'm like, how much did we all?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: How much money do we have? So we're short? So me and the guy are like going back and forth. Orlando's like, give him back the weed, give him the weed back. The guy doesn't speak at English. I can only do so much Spanish speaking and drug deals. And I was like, can I meet you tomorrow? And I was like, give him back the weed. I'm like, well, then the guy goes blah blah la cartel and I was like, I was like, Orlando's yelling at me, give him back the weat. I said, Orlando, I smoked the weed. I smoked it. He's like, why don't you. I was like, I'm like, you don't need to argue with me. While I'm arguing with him, did you hear the I know you'll speak Spanish, but did you hear cartel? I'm fucking about to curse him out. The guy's writing me and I was, Hi, shit, So I'm like, how much money do we have? Orlando? So there was like maybe he wanted two thousand paesels. We had like fifteen hundred. I was like, listen, this is what we have. Orlando will not let go of the money. He's like, this is for the cab. I was like, Orlando, we will get the fuck up. He's like so mad, arguing with me. In my head, I'm like, has he never been in a drug deal? Like, the guy is giving us five hundred paesels off and this is all we have. Give me the fucking money. We'll figure out the cab later. Anyway, the guy takes the fifteen hundred pasos, Orlando's hissed. I was like, look, I shouldn't smoked the weed before he gave him the money. However, do you understand fucking cartel? Do you understand you? Did you hear that? He's like, he's fuming. I was like, we will get in the cab and we will find an ATM. I don't care if we have to fucking drive the cancne to find it. We will find the ATM. So me, and he's pissed with me, but I still want to have a good time kind of. So he's like, clearly has an attitude and like I don't. Orlando's like, so the kindest guy I've ever dated, but his attitudes or like a fucking evil, old mean Jamaican aunt of some sort, like he cannot had an attitude. So he's like, I'm like, He's like, I'm like, do you want to go? He's like no, and he's like, actually I do want to go, And I was like, fuck, So I then I order another drink.
Speaker 3: You're a bitch.
Speaker 2: I was gonna drink it. I was like, I about to go home and argue. I might drink real quirk. Anyway, we argue all the way back home, and I'm like, we're fine. The next day, he like yelled at me and I was like crying. I was like, I'm a sensitive bitch. He's never yelled at me before. Anyway, I really feel like my argument was valid because we were almost got fucking got by the cartel over five hundred fucking pesos because I smoked weed before I gave the guy the cash.
Speaker 3: He both you both fucked up. We did he both fucked up.
Speaker 1: You don't do the drugs before the drug transaction is over, and you don't withhold the money from the cartel when we have the money and he's giving us a discount he might have fucking shanked you, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and Orlando's gonna let him shake me.
Speaker 3: You know. They don't give a fuck out.
Speaker 2: I know he and all I could think is his bosses and come down on him and tell him where we're at, and then it's over. And then I like, the second time I tried to do a drug deal, didn't learn her lesson. We needed to smoke. Okay, So we were at I love calling the drug deal and it's just sweet. We were at it. It was We're at like a day party and this guy the cool shirt. I was like, that guy has a cool share and go talk to I'm like, oh hey, cool shirt. He's like, oh him, mommy, yeah, Like I got it right there. I was like you weed. He's like, oh yeah, I cold shoot weed. He's my friend. We start talking. His name is Sunshine. Oh my god. I was like, oh Sunshine. He's like, yeah, my friend's gonna pull him in an hour with one hundred dollars worth of weed. I'm like cool. So anyway, the guy is taking a long time, we have to go. I was like, listen, I'm a witch. We meet up with me tonight at eleven eleven or else he's like, I'm a shaman. Mommy, don't even talk to me like this. I was like, all right, Sunshine, I'm gona meet up with you later. I was like, Leada, let's go. He's like, what about your share?
Speaker 3: I was like, it's cool to me in Sunshine tr eleven eleven.
Speaker 2: I trust him. We go home. What do I do? I fall asleep and Orlando doesn't make me up for my eleven eleven drug deal meet. So I'm chasing fucking Sunshine for weeks in Mexico. He's like, Mommy, Mommy, I'm implying I'm gonna come right back. Don't worry. You could trust mecuse like, Mommy, I find a beautiful Italian woman. I can't come back. He sends me a picture of her. I'm like, you have my money. He's like, I gave you jewelivity. Don't worry. He'd made jewelry. So he gave me some joys. Like when I said I'll be back, He's like he had take this as like collateral should probably cost two dollars for sure. Did not cool. It was like a little spoon. It was about Ashley one. So then he so then we leave Tobacco alat and then he calls me my birth I'm in the room alone. He calls me. He's like on Facetime's like, happy birthday, Happy birthday. You know, he ows me a hundred dollars. I'm like, He's like, don't worry, mommy. As soon as you get back to Tulum, I got you. I was like, okay. I was like Orlando, I already knew. He was thinking, like, bitch, you're damn Like I went outside. I was like, by the way, Orlando send Shane called me for my birthday. He's like, what do you say. I was like, it's gonna meet me as soon as we get back. Can you sake me happy birthday? He's like, oh, okay, never saw a Sunshine again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know Sunshine spent that money real quick that day.
Speaker 2: I was an.
Speaker 3: Italian lover.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars to get you a long way in Mexico too. But you know, I've learned some lessons to listen to my man, don't give strangers your money, don't buy maybe drugs for the Mexican cartel. You know, I discovered I'm in Like I knew I was an actress at a level ten actress because Orlando and I just had a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of role playing sex and just really upped my level of actress skills. And yeah, I feel like now I'm like the tantric sex coach of the year and I could just revive any sex life just through just through role playing. And some of the roles that we played were primal, animalistic lions. Also, we were what else. I was Jade from the whorehouse and he had a girl friend named Mila. He's been seeing me. He took me to Mexico. He's catching feelings. It's not well, but the sex is great. Oh, his girlfriend's Mila. But you're Jade, you're his side bitch. Yeah, I got it, okay, And I'm just showing him things he's never been shown before.
Speaker 3: Wow, me really needs to step up her fucking game.
Speaker 2: I know, That's what I said. Also, you know, my favorite fantasy of all time, like a naughty, naughty girl with like some step daddy daddy shoes. Yeah, he was stepdaddy. And like, Orlando is like such an actor. As soon as I say something, he's like right.
Speaker 3: Into h Yeah, I know New Orleans. He was a little country boy. We're at the club. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: We're at the club and I just hear like, yeah, baby, yeah, baby, Like wait till I get home, baby, ye a little shorty And I'm like, what the fuck is he talking about? And I just hear to me this is in the corner, like it's like giggling, and he's like, yeah, little baby.
Speaker 3: And she's like he's pleased. Were role playing the whole night.
Speaker 1: I look over and he's still a little baby in her I was like, what the fuck? And then I like the next morning, I was like, so, how to go. She's like, yeah, I committed. And then and then like a week later she's like, yeah, he did it again, and where we're still we're still doing that. He brought him back to California, back to California. Yeah so and then yeah, I've also I was also like the the witchy woman in our tribe, but he was the tribe hunter.
Speaker 2: We did that one. Lots of role playing was fun. It was very fun. Lots of deep steering. We went to Baccalar for my birthday and did mushrooms and like bucclo is the most one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. It's like this eighty mile blue lagoon with like barely any fish in its very still and my wife bought me a sail boat ride me and Orlando and like.
Speaker 3: I see pictures. I think, I'm like, are you butt naked on the boat?
Speaker 1: She's like yeah, Like wow, that's sailors in for a treat.
Speaker 2: The sailor and his help. Yesen ya Yeah. I got out the boat and it's like I'm picking off my shirt and then we got back on the boat. He's like, you're not putting it back on our you was like nope, And he's gonna get the memo as soon as I get back on the boat. Topless. Everybody who've survived you want to. I don't know how much that boat what ride was, but I'm sure was expensive. I'll take these titties out. But it was beautiful. Aided mushrooms and cried and stared into each other's eyes some more. And I had like a very deep epiphany that I feel like a lot of people forget, like like in love and in relationships. And it was just like, oh, he's human, like humanizing my lover that like he's flawed, he's not going to read my mind, he's not going to like check off all Like I think sometimes we envision our levers how they're like supposed to like ride it like not like on a white horse. But when you meet them, they're gonna check every box and you'll just know right they're gonna pay a certain way, they're gonna lookt the why, they're gona have a good style and fashions, they're like all these things, you know, and it's just it's just not realistic. And like I just humanized him and I was like, Wow, I'm falling in love with a flawed, perfect human being and I love that. And I think that was like a shift. We were just like very honest. We did a lot of communicating that time after the bad drug deal. After he yelled at me and I cried, He's like, are you crying? I was like, I'm just thinking about to start my period. I don't like when people yell at me. I've had a lot of relationships where people were yelling like this a bitch is crazy true. I'm I'm like, am I a battered woman? I'm like, it's gonna hit me? Like I know he's not going to hit me, but like any level of aggression, I'm like, but he's like then he's like, I'm sorry, holds me. It was very healthy, growth oriented arguing, like like Luna said, we're nice arguing, and yeah, really, it just was a beautiful trip and it solidified a lot of things for me, and like settled a lot of my worry and my stress and realizing that I stressed about shit that's not and that I've given a lot of men chances that weren't worthy. So this is a good time to start giving a worthy man a chance. And so I released a lot of my subconscious hang ups about just long term shit. And even though Orlando's been telling me for three months when he left a forty pound Duffel bag at my house that he was moving in, I finally really accepted it in real life.
Speaker 3: Got it perfect? Sounds like you did a lot of growing in that month, and it was really important for it really was.
Speaker 2: And Erica and I completed and turned in a sixty five thousand word memoir and I cried like a fucking baby after I just like pushed send, and I was like.
Speaker 1: I didn't cry, and that was the thing. I was like, am I supposed to cry? I should be crying, right.
Speaker 2: Orlando told me too, and then I was like, you're right, I should cry.
Speaker 3: But I cried later. I cried like a few days later.
Speaker 1: I was like in the kitchen and I just like broke down, like finally I was alone, like Iri was gone, and then I just cried for like an hour and I was like it was like I had a delayed response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, we do a lot of shit all the time. And I think it's like we we know that this book has been in the works for like a year and a half ish, you know, it's like from the proposal to the signing of the publisher with Harper Collins, to the editing. You know, it's it's a long process and I we've been you know, obviously we're excited about it, but like actually turning it in.
Speaker 3: It's really triggering.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're recounting parts of our past that we've kind of put, what we have, we've put behind us, and that maybe we haven't really really.
Speaker 2: Dissected our childhood.
Speaker 1: I mean, even though we talk about a lot of these things on the show, like we kind of like, don't we just touched the surface of it.
Speaker 3: We don't really get deep, deep, deep.
Speaker 1: And that's like what this book is is really kind of getting to know us and how we've come to be this almost and like I really had to dig and lay like how did I become this? Like I've just been not like just been like moving forward in this space and just like letting it flow and not really like going back.
Speaker 3: And being like why did I do this? Why do I do this?
Speaker 1: And actually the book has been really healing for me in ways and trying to even dissect my relationship with my dad, with my mom, with my relationship with men, the men I've chosen, the men I'm choosing now, and even like the humanizing too, like of men too, and like knowing why why is it?
Speaker 2: Like what are my toxic traits? Why what are they?
Speaker 1: Like truly what is my role in all of this? Because it's easy to point the finger and say you did this and this is why I'm a single mom and this is what happened and my dad didn't show up for me, and da.
Speaker 2: Da da da.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like, well, what did I do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And that shit's kind of fucked scary and.
Speaker 1: Like I was avoiding it, like I would sit down and write and I'm like I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I can't do it today.
Speaker 2: I would get fatigue immediately immediately.
Speaker 1: It was like writing of it was like school, but like the light school of life. But I'm really I'm really happy that we completed it. We had to or else. I don't know what they were going to do, like sue us or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know for sure, sue us, you spent the money? Like no, it's it's been so beautiful. And Orlando's like, how do you feel?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: It was like super aggressive observant, like oh.
Speaker 1: He sent me a video. He's like, Jamila, tell tell Erica why you love her? And like.
Speaker 3: Well, and then I'm like, oh my god, I'm so happy that he asked her this question. I'm like crying. I'm like, I'm like, does Jamala doesn't even know he sent me this?
Speaker 2: I did it. I forgot I recorded it. I We're gonna put it on the Patreon so you can see my deep, intimate high answers and my deep ass boyfriend asking me deep ass questions. And he's like, what do you want to say to your tribe? But I was like asking me a lot of questions right now. But yeah, this this piece of work that we're about to dispel into the universe is truly a labor of love and truly a testament of our growth. And I know that I've grown, but really writing it out in chapters is amazing and like, honestly, the change, you know, like the shifts, the transformation, like it's it's God sense and I can only just like I can only accredit it for starting here, you know, just like talking and then writing as a different level of releasing and just really reflecting on where we started and how it started and how it's going. Amen, hallelujah.
Speaker 3: Ha fucking Louijah.
Speaker 2: I had so much sex in Mexico, like so much sex, like so so so so so much suff so so so you better have I know. Oh my god, do you remember that time I went to Mexico with the adventure Bay And I was bitching the whole time because we had sex like three times? Oh God, thank god.
Speaker 3: You finally have met your sexual match.
Speaker 2: Thank fucking God for change. Oh my god, I have dare he not fuck me in a week long sex vacation? Anyway, this vacation was a sexcation. Oh yeah, what I wanted to. Like, we did a lot of animalistic like primal play and let me just show you how that goes. Oh my god, I can't wait. Yeah, are you ready? Yeah, I'm gonna come over there. I think it's better if i'm closed out.
Speaker 3: Okay, come on.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna just keep it real with y'all. My immune system is trash. I have been getting sick consistently pretty much all year, and so finally I found the thing that is going to make my health better. That it has made my health better, and that's eight G one. I was buying all these vitamins. AG one literally has seventy five high quality vitamins in one scoop, So you can throw all those vitamins away and stop spending so much money. Not only that, it's vegan, it tastes good, and if your traveler like me, it's easy to take.
Speaker 4: On the road.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I put my mom on it. She loves it. I put all my friends on it. It's such a great like alternative for coffee. It really gets the job done. And right now it's time to reclaim your health and arm your immune system with convenient daily nutrition. It's just one scoop and a cup of water every day. That's it. No need for a million different pills and supplements to look out for your health. To make it easy, Athletic Greens is going to give you a free one year supply of immune supporting Vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase. All you have to do is visit Athleticgreens dot com backslash GNBC again, that's Athleticgreens dot com backslash GNBC to take ownership over your health and pick up the ultimate daily nutritional insurance.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's Mother's Day and let's be honest, not all of us have time to go to the spa. But what we can do is make sure that our bed is the bomb. And I'm so excited because I found the best bed sheets ever. Brook Linen is the best bed sheet I literally I've ever had in my life. I looked up the reviews. They have one hundred thousand five star reviews.
Speaker 2: I know because they're the bomb. There's nothing like sleeping on brook Linen.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I love them too because they bring luxury for affordable prices. I don't want to spend a million dollars on my sheets, but I want to feel like I'm in the hotel when I wake up and both Brooklynen's products. You feel the luxury, you feel the comfort, and honestly, it's really hard to get out of bed.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. Not only do they have sheets, they have super plush towels and robes and luxurious mulberry silk eye masks and pillowcases. You know I love a silk pillowcase for the hair girl.
Speaker 1: Check out Brooklyn's Gift Guide for gifts at every price point. The gift Guide now includes a Mother's Day Bundle, which saves you up to fifteen percent off. So gift the comfort refresh they deserve and get it for less at Brooklynen. Go to Brooklynen dot com and use promo code GMBC to get twenty dollars off your purchase of one hundred dollars or more.
Speaker 2: That's b r O OKA l I N E N dot com and enter promo code g MBC for twenty dollars off Brooklynen, the curators of comfort. Why are you screaming? It was so loudy? What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Like bark?
Speaker 2: Let me do it with Orlando? Okay, okay, actually so odd, But Orlando works for us now, so he's here while I'm talking about him so intimately, but I kind of turned my sh shoulders so I can't see him. Okay, but do you want to come over here in an exam exemplify Come on, come on, come, come on, set baby, because our land because Erica can't get.
Speaker 1: It, don't judge me. H. So that's what you wanted me to do. I was supposed to get that memo.
Speaker 2: What the fuck your primate, bitch.
Speaker 3: You've obviously trained each other, like I don't. I didn't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, that's the most beautiful part about it. We didn't train each other. We just start doing it and then it just rolls out.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, wow, this is where our this is where our disconnect comes, what's exposed.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you should try it anyway. He like there was a for like his dick fell out of my pussy and I was like like pulling it back in. So no words, just sound, no words got sound. Okay, yeah, yeah, So there was a lot of that. It was really tantrick and primal. At one point. We did this a few times. We still do it. So at one point and it's crazy as soon as he like growls or like purrs, I'm ready. But at one point he had like had a lampshank for dinner the night before, and.
Speaker 3: I saw this photo posted on close Friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he no, it wasn't close Friends or Discord. I think it's in discording. I was Discord, yeah, and he was like eating the end of the leftovers and then so he just fucked me with the bone in his mouth. Well wow, purring and growling.
Speaker 3: Joined Discord to see this epic image. We have like a couple, yeah, a couple of things in there, but all this suff how how did you maintain your pussy this whole time, all the fuck, all the sex thing, bitch.
Speaker 2: V vitamins. I maintained my pussy because I took v vitamins with me, and every time I was getting a little crazy, I was like, boop oop, it's v vitamin time, v vitamin time. And I literally was like having so much sex but then just popping it in during the day or at night, like right after.
Speaker 3: Pussy's perfect chef's kiss.
Speaker 1: You know it really is, because you know, I think I told you like me and my what I'm going to call him, scorpio bay.
Speaker 2: I was kidding I would want to I wanted to call.
Speaker 3: Him dread Bay, like freckle Bay. I don't know the.
Speaker 2: Thing is we could call him because it does not it doesn't really say whether or not. I guess, like his name.
Speaker 3: What the funk?
Speaker 2: Why would I give his name because it's it's like a bay name.
Speaker 3: But it's his name. This guys has an interesting name. I mean, it's not his name.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna call him?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Soul mate Bay, Okay, soul mate Bay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had like five hours of my pussy was I thought it was broken, like legit. I was like I couldn't even put like my finger inside of it, and so v Vitamins literally popped it in the night before or like after that, and I was like, oh my god, I'm here for I was in New York. This is actually after when Mila went to Mexico. I took the kids to Mexico another part of Mexico, and then it was a vacation for us. And then I was like, that's not a vacation for me. I need a vacation. So I literally dropped them in Mexico back home, and then two days later I went to New York to see my boo, and we got it in and the pussy was broken. But then it was unbroken because of vitamins because I was like, I have one more day here. It can't be broken, Like my nigga doesn't live in my city like it.
Speaker 3: This has to work. So if you guys haven't tried VI vitamins, you do need to try them.
Speaker 1: There for pH balance, it's for smell, it's for swollen pussy.
Speaker 2: It's for swollen pussy after your period.
Speaker 3: It's great, Like it just literally restores the natural balance of your vagina. And it's a woman owned, it's black owned, and it's the bomb.
Speaker 2: Yes, shout out to v vitamins. Like after day three, I was like, how am I going to maintain thirty days at this rate? And I was like, oh, I know, my little friend vitamins. So yeah, if you guys, lucky for us. Annie is our homegirl and lucky for you. You can get a discount when you use g NBC ten at checkout, or you can click the link in this episode description to have purified pussy today.
Speaker 1: Purified pussy like that, Oh, I'm feeling my pussy purified.
Speaker 2: Get that, Blessed Borg asked and didn't get that purified.
Speaker 1: Pussy is your pussy, Purifi, My pussy is purified pure water.
Speaker 2: Wop.
Speaker 3: So it is a tarot time, my love.
Speaker 2: It's tterot tyme, bitches.
Speaker 3: What's the music? I don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 1: It's some tribut shit may picked, just like you may pick the porn hub sound for Patreon.
Speaker 2: So I never knew it's the porn hub sound. Naka told me. Okay, so today I picked the four of Cups. Um, I feel like we've picked this before. Should pick something else?
Speaker 3: No, this is what the spirits?
Speaker 2: How'd you pick? You can't fucking control the spirits, bitch, whitch? I am the spirits et Meditation, contemplation, apathy, and re evaluation. The fourth Cups shows a young man sitting under a tree with his arms crowseds cross, deep in contemplation and meditation. He is so engrossed with his thoughts that he does not seem to notice the outstretched arm offering him a cup. When the fourth Cups turns up in a tarot reading, new invitations and opportunities are flowing to you, but for now you're saying no and turning them away. Perhaps the prospects do not interest you, or your cup is full, or you already have too much on your plate. Use your discernment to decide what is truly important to you, and don't be afraid to decline new projects that don't align with your future path. The four of cups can also indicate it's time when you are turning your attention and your energy internally to realign to this new phase of your life. You know that you need to be standing on a tear on tarra firma before you can decide your next steps. While you may need to decline some very alluring opportunities, you do so knowing you will be in a better position to say yes to the opportunities that are better fit for you. You're creating this space within yourself so that you are ready to accept new opportunities later and give them the best possibility of success. Use this time for inward reflection, grounding and contemplating before accepting the next big thing. That's crazy. I'm happy I read that because I.
Speaker 3: Look at you try to block your taro blessings.
Speaker 2: Listen, while I was in Mexico, me and Erica are in negotiations ish or conversation with you know an opportunity that we're probably going to say no, but.
Speaker 3: We're like a year ago we would have said yes.
Speaker 2: And in January when we had a we had a conversation with Samaya, I think we talk about being confident and getting comfortable saying no. Was that that episode And I've never been so comfortable saying no. I'm my girl, Bay Girl, Bad Triggy. But because we're really confident of like what we're doing our brand, like there's not there's not a lot that will like tantalize us because we know our worth. Even if it seems like a lot, it's if it's not what we want, then it's not it. So that's like very accurate. And I also feel like this is I've said this before, but like this is an epic turning point for our business and for us and like personally, and we are moving really fat, really really fast, and honestly we are magic women because I really don't know how we're maintaining all of the shit that we maintain and saying like to realign and like you know, our cup is full, it's fullest, it's fullest, full of.
Speaker 3: This fucketh.
Speaker 2: I could cry like all the time just about like how full my life is right now, like I'm so happy. I'm busy, but I'm so happy. In fact, this morning we were listening to We're listening to What's Beyonce's little sister Solange, and uh, Orlando, I was like, oh, this is a good album. And I was thinking about where I was when that album came out, and I was like, oh, it was twenty sixteen. I knew exactly what year was because I knew what I was going through. It was like the year it was literally like around the time I broke up with my baby daddy and he actually moved out, and I was like elev out of that space. And I remember listening like you know, certain albums for you to a certain place. And then Orlando and I just cuddled and stood and hugged for one song, and I was thinking about where I was and where I am, and like just how happy and full I am to have like the supportive, loving relationship like in you in Orlando, and just like how I had to end that in order to be here, in order to like that was really like had that not happened, I would not be here, you know, and just like really evaluating the growth and I cried while we hugged, and then it's so normal. We cried so often together that I just wiped my chairs and kept on getting dressed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think you.
Speaker 1: I mean for those listening that are like in a period of trying to decide to if they should walk away from something that isn't serving them, Yes, yes, apps you should, because you won't receive the blessings that are on the way if you do. You literally just continuously block them. Every year you decide to stay and do some shit that you know does not feel good every year a girl, every fucking year.
Speaker 2: And you'd be so surprised once you like ripe the band aid off. How the universe like conspires to assist you in your evolution and in like beautiful shit when you stop entertaining toxic shit.
Speaker 1: There's this quote that I saw on the internet the other day. It's really it's just like, I don't know. It just made sense to me immediately, and it was the past is a place of reference, not residents, right, Yeah, Like, it's a place of reference.
Speaker 3: It's not where you're living. We don't live in the past.
Speaker 1: We've got to move on so that we can invite healthy loves that we can invite abundances, abundance in our business and in our life and with our children and all those things, like we have to like we have we have to use the pass as a point of reference so that we can make better choices now presently.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, I was just referencing like what I was allowing in that relationship, and like literally had I not experienced that, I probably wouldn't have been as grateful for the relationship that I have and like maybe have not recognized the blessings, you know, Like so for sure reference and like you got to go through some shit to like be grateful for the for the new shit and to know like that ain't it. But this is.
Speaker 1: And he feels uncomfortable because you know, I watched you get really uncomfortable with the idea of committing to Orlando, like you try to talk yourself out of it four hundred million thousand times on the phone with me.
Speaker 3: I don't know, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, I know, he said, I know he's telling people he's moving in. He's not. No, he is a little bit like you know, it's all lives around the corner, so he's not sending all of his fluggage to my house to my No, no, no, no, don't know.
Speaker 3: On that note, can we smoke real quick? We can if I do have a whori that.
Speaker 1: I want to share from one of the ladies in our discord.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's I's smoke a clock. I've been smoking backwards, I know, and it's not like you know. I love blunts. First of all, everybody knows I love blunts, and I suddenly I started smoking honey?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck there's this? Why the fuck is there this big ass thing of honey here? I want to show you something.
Speaker 1: I must been sitting here and I meant to ask you. I was like, why does Jamila have the biggest pint of honey?
Speaker 2: Because I got to show you something. Okay, So I rolled my backwood as I usually do, and then I'm adding, like, just a dab of honey. Wait, wait, I don't. Can you dab with that?
Speaker 3: Like? That's okay a lot?
Speaker 2: Do you want to help me? I don't, Okay, the professional, I'm just gonna put a drop. Okay, I just got to get it out, just okay, hold on, just give me a second.
Speaker 3: Here is how you do it at home.
Speaker 2: I have a smaller honey container. Hum, wait, maybe I need that. Why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Are you trying to kill me? Just what the fuck was that supposed to do for me?
Speaker 3: I was trying to help you. This wasn't this is I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me to put the honey from the floor that you just scooped up from this dirty ass rug.
Speaker 3: It's not dirty.
Speaker 2: Maybe put your finger in it, just dip your Okay, this is not the office, honey, it's totally sanitary. I just washed my hands. Very sick.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's just so sexual.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Who knew backwards could be so sexy?
Speaker 2: Oh it's sexy. A right, do this in front of your nigga for extra special so we can.
Speaker 3: Close up access to this mode.
Speaker 2: Just dab it, dab it a little bit on the surface here.
Speaker 3: Just this looks delicious.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be sick.
Speaker 3: We don't want to I'm gonna eat this and then.
Speaker 1: M oh, and then you put it all the way around. This speels very witchy, like that's how you're gonna trap a nigga. It's like a witch spell.
Speaker 2: You want a spell, Put honey on your boot, Put honey on your weed. When you're breaking down the weed, think about the love you're gonna have, and then just put the sweetness over the blunt and seal it with your saliva and then give it to your nigger. I'll never leave.
Speaker 3: While you're at it. Just rub some pussy juices on there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good idea. Rub your pussy break down the weed with it. I don't want to give you my pussy juices. Are you already here to stay? So? Yeah, I've been putting honey on all my backwoods, helping them seal, so it helps.
Speaker 3: It, like I think it probably helps burn slower.
Speaker 2: To burn slow. It's freaking delicious.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Let's light it up as you can see.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: We or you know, people already got mad at us like three years ago when we ate during an episode, it like came for us, Like I really like them, but they chew really loud. We have like free It's like when our kids were three. That's the only time we eat. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I made Orlando watching YouTube and how to roll backwards so he can roll them for me. It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: I watched him watch it.
Speaker 2: Okay, can you like this fucking honey is everywhere. Use it use don't use a gallon package of honey, just use a regular size personal thank you honey. Today we're smoking a THHC hybrid.
Speaker 3: Hmm you like that like that?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yeah it's sexual.
Speaker 2: I know that's my cogniac dipped in honey. This is backward. Yeah, this is the koonyak dipped in honey smoking.
Speaker 3: Taste so delicious and be sexual and make me hungry all at once.
Speaker 2: Me go slow, it's burning. That's a slow burn for you, for a grown in sexy woman is ready.
Speaker 3: This is what experienced smoker guy.
Speaker 2: That's called the trap your nigga spell. Maybe that's that's not nice, Like how about like the sticky honey spell to keep your nick next to you? Oh, you always should show off because you know how to smoke.
Speaker 1: Pretty anyway, It's horry time, guys, horry time. So I don't know if you guys have joined the discord yet. If you haven't, it's time. It's the discord is popping over there.
Speaker 2: Okay, popping is an understatement.
Speaker 1: It's really understatement. Like I've I can't even keep up with chats. They're like I'm like, what the fuck are they talking about. They've had like forty thousand conversations before in one day before I've come in and I'm like, wait, I'm lost, I'm late.
Speaker 2: Well did you hear about Dick's deep throat Thursday?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah, they're making Thursday.
Speaker 2: What they're making. There's a whole there's a whole calendar in there. But I can't keep up. But deep though Thursday is a thing.
Speaker 3: People getting like they're taking pictures.
Speaker 2: I wasn't deep thirty in the picture, but I just put.
Speaker 1: I heard someone there was sound, someone was sucking Dick and they had an audio.
Speaker 2: It's probably deep throat Thursday. Well, we have a like, we have a special channel just for women where we send each other. It's called Power where we just send like nudes, you know, but just be nasty and all the like twitters when Dick Pick's leak.
Speaker 3: If you know what I'm talking about, you know the watermelon person? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait? Why did speaking of watermelon person? Why did I group chat our group chat today? Who's that big hit? And I'm breaking news? He agreed to send us all the only fans content early, So if you've joined Discard, he might maybe get the early content too. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I never know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this hoary is straight from the discord who Stories. Okay, the ladies were talking about mourning Wood in the Yoni Power thread, so I wanted to share my little horry about the silent morning sex being explosive. It's like I couldn't hear any sound, but I could somehow feel the sound inside of me. Now, sensory deprivation play is definitely something I plan on exploring. Oh, then she said that we've probably already dabbled into this.
Speaker 3: No we haven't. We have not. Have you dabbled into sensory deprivation play?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But you know Orlando was doing this thing in Mexico where he was he won date my pussy every day for thirty days. It basically did. But he was putting his headphones in and doing it to like this music. And I was like, does you know when you hear me moaning? And I was like, whatever, whatever works, I don't care. So Orlando have Capricorn in him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We gotta check his charts. It's got to be capricorn because there's a lot of scheduling happening.
Speaker 2: He has to have some type of the Monday.
Speaker 1: You'd make decisions Tuesday. Then there's like thirty days of pussy eating. There's like a lot of.
Speaker 3: It's little ocd Okay, thank god.
Speaker 1: I kind of stumbled on it because my ex snored like a fucking bear, so I started sleeping with ear plugs in. One morning, he pulls me on top of him while I'm half asleep. I kept my ear plugs in and my eyes closed, feeling him kissing my neck and squeezing my ass and rubbing my pussy. He had been irritating the fuck out of me that night, so I wasn't even trying to submit to him, but the physical sensations of his strokes were so euphoric. I started moaning uncontrollably, uncontrollably, and even my low moans sounded crazy intense as I felt my own moaning and heavy breathing reverberating.
Speaker 3: Is that a word? Reverberating? Reverberating in my head?
Speaker 2: David said it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even play like I wasn't loving this shit. I started kissing him, and even our lips smack and felt explosive in my head.
Speaker 3: Wow, imagine that's on mushroom.
Speaker 2: We're getting one of these, and went on my way home.
Speaker 1: He let out a little and it vibrated down my throat. Keep in mind I still have my eyes closed and ear plugs in. He smacked my ass, squeezing my cheeks and whoa child first, gushing all over his dick, collapsing on top of him. I felt his goatee graized my shoulder as he was talking, but heard no words. I could only focus on the throbbing sensations pulsing between my legs and our heartbeats, feeling and sink. Oh so beautiful, cry, I want to do this immediately with soul mateg He then proceeded to wrap his arms around me, holding me tight, and jackhammered the fuck out of my pussy.
Speaker 3: The hurt emoji plus the devil.
Speaker 1: I felt like an earthquake shaking through my body. I was holding onto the mattress for dear life. I squeezed shut, ripping the fitted sheets off. Then I feel him bite my neck, his signal he was about to come, which sent chills down my spine. Me too, I love a bite neck and I was both exploding at the same time.
Speaker 3: We broke my motherfucking bed. But I couldn't even be mad.
Speaker 1: Nig literally rocked my fucking world best morning dick ever. I was in such a happy mood at work all day, humming and shit, wait was that?
Speaker 3: Even the co workers was like, yeah, she got some dick that night.
Speaker 2: And wow, that was beautifully written. Now I'm buying earplugs.
Speaker 3: I'm getting air plugs.
Speaker 1: Immediately, but I'm not seeing my man for a long time, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe like masturbating and like you.
Speaker 2: Can hear your own moans more even if you're doing well masturbating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I'll you know, I'm tap into this alone first and then explore with the partner.
Speaker 2: But damn damny. Oh wait, speaking of hories, I have one more. Oh okay, no, you did share?
Speaker 3: Like three did? Wow? This is a juicy one. Give them all, Boom, give them all.
Speaker 2: So those of you who are just joining us, you should go back and listen to an episode from I Believe it's January twenty twenty one, and I discuss briefly the blood play that Orlando did, and that's probably in addition to this trap of nigga honey blunt. These are the things to keep your man gets you a mane and keep them. He really wants to do blood play, and he put his initials and blood on my chest, and you know, I realized it is really a spell. So I was like, listen, nigga, I know we're bonded for life since you put your blood on my chest, but at some point you got to put my blood on your chest. But I don't want to cut myself. So in Mexico, stumbled upon my period, not stumbled, stumbled in stage left my period, and I was like, perfect, So obviously I have sex on my period. Nothing your gold hoss woman. Periods don't stop any shows around here. Some people don't like it, but if you could be vitamins, you will.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: So I was riding him and then I like lifted up over him, and his dick was like throbbing and like erect underneath me, dripping in menstrual blood blessed from Jesus, and I pulled up my fingers like this, so all the blood came to the top. And then I put my initials on his chest and blood and let me just like had sex ravage sex. So basically I completed the spell. That's complete, full circle, full circle. Got it. He's never leaving anyway.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful, thank you. Either people are either grossed out or turned on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's probably fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: I would say, listen, it's now everyone's gonna like what you like. I know that. I'm just giving you some ideas in case you want to trap a nigga. Orlando's obsessed.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've seen it. He literally stares like this at you when you're talking. Literally like likes like a movie, like a little kid at school in love with this little crush. Look at him. He's doing it right now. He's literally rocking back and forth.
Speaker 2: I've sayed him doing it. I wish I was filming this.
Speaker 3: Fuck god, oh my god, it's fucking adorbs. Love it.
Speaker 2: Two spells, two spells, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, does anyone happen? Do you have an affirmation? Should I? Should I share an affirmation from Discord? Discord?
Speaker 2: Please? We also have the like, won't you share all the channels and Discord so people understand what's popping over there?
Speaker 3: Okay? So the channels are a finder tribe.
Speaker 1: That's where the people meet up to introduce what city they're in, and they hang out, we have general which is just for everyone and are there guys there, there's there's.
Speaker 2: We have like a og Dad Anthony, and then I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of women. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then we have hories of course. Then we have the episode recap where we talk about the weekly episodes. Then we have event where people are like bach, they take it trying to fucking test me today, I'm in.
Speaker 3: There a lot you can't tell.
Speaker 1: Then there's a girl guess what, where we're hyping bitches up because we got to celebrate one another. After informations where y'all have some bomb ass affirmations. I'm actually going to share one from the discord because I'll be running out and i'd be needing inspo. Then we have manifestations where we're all collectively helping each other manifest certain things in our life. Because if you and Mila have listened to you know, previous episodes or just us talk about manifesting, even with our retreats, we definitely know and believe that manifesting in groups and when you have people also putting power behind whatever you're trying to manifest, it's really powerful. So there's that, and then We have Yoni Power, which is our private channel where we.
Speaker 3: Share naked pictures.
Speaker 2: And sexy shit and also pump each other.
Speaker 1: It's women's only, so niggas don't try to penetrate the Yoni Well know, we know, we'll know.
Speaker 2: Who you are. Well, yeah, it's private, so we have to be accepted.
Speaker 1: Then we even have channels for our tour. So you guys, we have a tour coming up. We're going on fucking tour.
Speaker 2: Kitty out.
Speaker 1: If you want to book us with club appearances, is she just call us because we can come to the plant, you know, just give us a bottle and a little chick and we'll be there.
Speaker 2: Such a commercial for our club appearance.
Speaker 3: Ever since we did our first club appearance, you can't tell.
Speaker 1: Only we can only book a second one. We had our first club appearance in DC. Can't tell me shit Noway, I'm a fucking rapper. So we are going on tour. The tour is called of course.
Speaker 2: Good Mom's Gone Wild because bitches need to come outside and get a little crazy. And who better to come to is us will lead you if you're having a hard time coming outside, and if you're already a champ, Girl's gone wild. Good, Mom's gone wild. Then please come. We'll be in New York, We'll be in Chicago, We'll be in DC, we'll be in Atlanta and Philly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make sure you click the link in this episode description to find out the dates. To click the links, get that VIP so we can take a picture.
Speaker 2: They're all at the end of September, and we want to see you. And also, don't embarrass us, like, come see us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't embarrass us.
Speaker 2: What the please come see us. You want to see you. I'm really excited to do Philly, you know. I'm like, I'm gonna call it every cousin I ever had, Like, remember me from when I was fine.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm really excited about New York because you know how much I love New York. But it's so crazy. One of my friends, she's a reiki healer. You know, every time I go to New York, I get sick.
Speaker 2: M oh yeah.
Speaker 3: She was like, you always get to I told her, I was, I always get like this throat infection in New York.
Speaker 1: She's like, you need to go do a podcast show out there. There's something in your blocking. There's something blocked. So I'm really excited I feel like I have to go to New York and do this, and like, I have so many people out there that are gonna come support us, and I just like And then Atlanta because that was our first show we ever did. It was our second show, I mean, our first show we ever did outside.
Speaker 2: Of La Yes, I'm really excited about that too.
Speaker 3: And if you haven't heard that episode, bitch, you gotta listen.
Speaker 2: To that episode. It was a real thing. It was a struggle.
Speaker 3: It was That episode was epic storytelling.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god, I need to go back to that.
Speaker 1: A lot of the dating of a married man happened, the fucking negotiations of getting our shit, but because I was married and also trying to get my.
Speaker 3: Dress out of storage.
Speaker 2: Oh right, you have.
Speaker 3: To listen to get it. It's just it's one of those what is it called. I don't know what year was that.
Speaker 2: Was that twenty nineteen eighteen. We did it, We did it. It's twenty nineteen nineteen. Yeah, it's in it's around October. No, it's October of twenty nineteen, so go back and find it. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to go on tour and meet everyone and party and turn up and have a good time.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have dope.
Speaker 2: Guests and yes, it's gonna be great and yeah, oh my god, I'm so excited. I hope you guys come out and see us. Oh yeah, but that's all I got.
Speaker 3: Got anything else.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say that. I'm really grateful.
Speaker 3: Oh, bitch, affirmation.
Speaker 2: We didn't. We didn't read the affirmation from discard. The bitch is high. Now, sorry she didn't smoke the bunch high. But we have what I thunk I was going to say something. Okay, what what's the discord?
Speaker 3: Damn? It was important these goddamn back Oh okay, So I went to Mexico for a month, but then I came home for two days. No, I didn't come home from Mexico. We went to Essence Fest. Bitch, Okay, yeah we did.
Speaker 2: We went to Esence. We did. This is our life. Are you tired? I'm not tired.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to record another episode.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about it all the next episode? Sure, we have a whole other episode. Okay, Now, I feel like I interrupted your story.
Speaker 2: There was really no story. I was just saying I knew we were forgetting something.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well.
Speaker 2: Why did we give you weep? You're h too.
Speaker 3: Don't blame me.
Speaker 2: I was trying to like, I was trying to deflect.
Speaker 3: Anyway, We're really excited to see you come out.
Speaker 2: And this is the affirmation.
Speaker 3: This is the affirmation from our discord. If you happen to a discord, click the.
Speaker 1: Link in this episode description and you can join the discord and your affirmation can be featured. This is from someone that I love. Actually in our discord a lot. She is, she came down a retreat. She's dope. I am constantly evolving, and it is okay to release things that no longer serve me without guilt.
Speaker 3: I am constantly can.
Speaker 2: I to find it? I am constantly high.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me read it again.
Speaker 2: Can you do it? In part?
Speaker 3: I am constantly evolving.
Speaker 2: I am I am constantly evolving, and it is okay to release things. And it is okay to release things that no longer serve me without guilt, that no longer serve me without guilt. Ooh, that's a good one. That's a really good one.
Speaker 1: We often feel like guilty about elevating.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's true. True.
Speaker 1: The other day I was like, wow, people have people have been removed from my life throughout my elevation for a reason, whether it was like on their own doing, whether it was my doing. I realize like and some of that I felt guilty about. Actually there's yeah, there's a few that I feel guilty about. But I know that it's for my highest good that I have to honor in order to keep allowing the things to come through, because you'll get tested on like your new boundaries all the time and your new evolution essentially, and you'd sawn it upset to you to kind of keep it in check. And sometimes I'm like, I don't that person does not forgive me, that that person does not need my forgiveness or deserve my forgiveness. I forgive them, but that doesn't mean that need to be back into my life, you know. And you'll be like, I'll do this to myself all the time, like, well, time has passed, Like it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not that big of a deal. The thing that happened.
Speaker 1: They didn't show me who they did show me who they were, but like you know, yeah, it's like you they did, and so I don't know, I think that that affirmation just kind of speaks to that of just releasing things that no longer serve you without.
Speaker 2: Guilt, and you know how hard that is for me? Is a cancer, Like it's so hard for me, but like also elevating and knowing, like you said, everyone is not going to go where you're going and that's okay. Everyone doesn't deserve your time or energy. And like someone messaged me, someone I know for a long time just set me this like negative video like me minding my business, like about this girl talking about oh, like a lot of y'all are not going to get married because you want to have a howt girl, hot girl summer and you're mad when the people who are ready coming, like basically why like certain type of women are not going to get wiped? And I was like, why the fuck was this? Like I don't give a fuck about you, like I love you because I've known even a long time. But then I was like do I And I responded some smart ass shit like whatever I was, Oh, They're like, I was like, that's I'm engaged. And then I went back and he wrote all this shit and I almost read it, and then I said, I'm not about to read this laugh out loud, sent it and blocked him, and usually I would go back and read it, and I was like, why you are fucking doing what the fuck are you doing that I give a fuck about your opinion and whether or not I get married. Bitch, I'm so happy and elevated and that it's gonna constantly be as I like, as we evolve and our lives are moving so quickly and how like I listened to an episode that we did it like uh with harder soft like three months ago. I was like, whoa, I was really chill. I wasn't like crazy bitch at all, because I don't. I'm a different bitch than I was three months ago, and I'm like evolving so quickly, Like so I have to release like whatever this weird guilt I have about like holding on to people, but like everyone is not going to be on your level.
Speaker 3: Not everyone can start.
Speaker 2: Leveling up is a real thing, and that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, level up, bitches, Oh leve.
Speaker 2: Level up one, four, three, two one.
Speaker 1: Anyway, All right, Well we're gonna go now it's getting out of control. We love you, and make sure you review this episode. If you're listening on Apple Podcast, please rate and review us. We need those reviews, and make sure you go join us on Patreon.
Speaker 3: The link is in this episode description.
Speaker 1: When you join Patreon, you also get access to our discord, so you're welcome, and you get to see the bonus shit you didn't get to see on this episode on Patreon.
Speaker 3: So if you want to see the clip of me.
Speaker 1: In Orlando and love doing animalistic shit, make sure you join Patreon.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, Lalos, the Lacade, the Las