Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your loaw glasses Malone. Sometimes I wish my mom was alive right now so I could apologize to it because a lot of the shit that I felt like I made her go through to get some shit that I really didn't give a fuck about.
Speaker 2: I genuinely think, like.
Speaker 1: I think men learn love because they love their moms, you know, pretty much that's the standard, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think women learn love and tell true love till they have a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I do think some women love their dad, but then again, most women, the way they love men is all contingency based.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean, to love is to give, no, not to receive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I know that's about that, right, because you got a kid, you got a daughter right now, I've been doing this little girl since.
Speaker 2: She was a little kid.
Speaker 1: But you you, and I don't want you to talk about Jazz, you know what I mean. That ain't the point of the pot. But what I do want to say is I would imagine you could relate to how much Maria and Jazz are alike short.
Speaker 3: Man, they you know, and again. And I love all my children, you know, all of them. I love them all, but especially with my daughter. And my daughter there's a tremendous sense of entitlement. Like me and her, I told you about to look tiff that we had yesterday.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, but and she straight up.
Speaker 3: Told me at the conclusion of that that, well, you're my dad. You were supposed to But.
Speaker 1: I noticed that's not just her, that's a gen z. Like I've listened to shout out to my young hommie Jason. Jason grew up out the Nigga, says, got his life together. Great things happening. Different kids, man, and they really feel like their parents are supposed to take care of them, like they're entitled to it. Like I've heard so many different children tell me that, like, oh, you're doing what you're supposed to do. And I remember telling Jason and Airy and Jade and all these kids. I was like, you know, they're not kids, they're you know, twenty two to twenty four. And I'm telling them, like, you know, they could just drop you off at a fire station. You know, they could just drop you off at a fire station.
Speaker 3: Pretty much up until your responsibility to the letter of the law ends when a child turns eighteen, eighteen years of age, they're on their own now, it extends past a little bit of that. That's why I don't like this whole law about someone being Oh you're eighteen, now you're independent. You don't have to do anything nobody tell you to do. No more. Right, But they still get the benefits of being a child. But yet go talk to you crazy. That's the first thing they go through up in your face is I'm grown now, I'm an adult.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying, Like for parents in today's time, because they're raised with these like I remember. So I heard multiple stories that from Brandy, from different people.
Speaker 2: I heard multiple stories.
Speaker 1: Bro that, like a fourteen year old girl when she goes to see a doctor, it's her choice to have her parent in the room.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we had a big issue with that because Maria, of course close to doctor Weig Jasmin. So your daughter could be in there because one thing about it is She'm gonna say something, and a lot of dads this is a hard peal of swallow. Your daughter is going to have sex with someone one day, So if you're not giving her that same conversation that you give your sons, you're doing your daughter a disservice because you're not being realistic. Now, I do think that that's probably a more comfortable conversation I had with a mother and daughter. But they should be having those conversations. If they're not, something's wrong, right, So naturally, I would imagine that a mother should be in there with her fourteen year old daughter if she's in the going to see on a doctor visit, because what if the girl has a brenario disease or something and the parents don't know about it. I think that's something that the parents should know about it so they can help educate their daughter on how to properly protect herself. And I know they say a doctor can do that, but no, it's a different conversation coming from your mama, because that's a life of death conversation.
Speaker 1: Now days, do you think that state is getting to involved in children and parents raising their children and that creates well, no, it got to be the parents of some degree.
Speaker 3: But the state dictates a lot of stuff. The government dictates a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: I think so, but I don't think think about this.
Speaker 3: G Not to cut you off, bro, but I want to take you back. I graduated high school in nineteen eighty eight. Right, the things that happened to me and junior high would be considered atrocities today. I got paddles. You know, a paddle was a thing where the teachers had this you know, flat stick, and I got the line you wanted office got swatted. Your teacher could swatch you. You pretty much got an ass whopoping in school right, and would get one if they went out the way and decided to call your parents. You was gonna get another one for climbing in school when you got on and somewhere along the line they said that that was abuse. I know no one of that era that came out with issues because of that. So the reason you always had the parent. Now, then they came with the form. Then they then next it was a form that they the parent could opt out of having your child if you don't want your because you always had the mama. I don't want y'all hitting on my baby, and they the biggest fuck up in class.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna get back to that, but I want to have this conversation about state getting involved in parody.
Speaker 2: So one of them, somebody heard.
Speaker 1: The podcast Peak the last episode, right conversations about American TV brands and somebody who's who's been supporting the homie Mark here, who's been supporting you know, no Selings.
Speaker 2: Since the first episode.
Speaker 1: So shout out to Mark and anybody else who's been supporting the longest journey, you know what I mean. But he was saying that it bothered him that I always, as I'm working things out in my mind, that I always arrive where you were, right, because I guess in theory you're into right wing politics. I guess if you would identify, you would identify as a right wing as a Republican. But knowing you, it's much more complex, right, You're like a common sense guy, you know, kind of like what makes sense based off of the idea.
Speaker 4: Sure, and you know.
Speaker 5: It's always a matter of definitions. People want to you know, you can throw a round peg in a square hole or whatever the hell the expression is. I think I said it backwards, but you know.
Speaker 4: You have to it's for that to be true.
Speaker 5: You have to accurately define me in totality and accurately define what you mean by right wing in totality, because a lot of people don't do that either, you know.
Speaker 2: So we gonna jump off for a second. Just just hold up.
Speaker 1: So the first tweet, he said, glasses, can you have Van Layton on your show just once when you're working shit out and always end up siding with Pete's Ronald Reagan ass politics? And I know why he said that because Van is, like Van Laythan is a heavy left winger. Like Van would probably be antifa left wing if he you know, he's probably a little too smart to be too antifa.
Speaker 2: But that's how he that's how he speaks politics. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's very left wing heavy. And then I laughed, he said. When I tweeted me back, I laughed. He tweeted me back, he said, he said, Pete is so intellectually dishonest market it just really means we're at peak capitalism and the people he worships deregulated everything and took power out of the unions that protected workers in the industry. Then they distract voters with racism and anti gay shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, but which that's not the point.
Speaker 1: So I so I so I DM, and I say, Mark, I said, give me five questions to ask Pete right, and then mind you right, I told him for ten, but he gave me five. And and it's funny because I'm gonna read the tweet again. He said, the people he worships the regular the people that Pete worships, deregulated everything and took power out of the unions that protect workers in the industry, then distract voters with racism and antigay shit. So I asked him for five questions. And the thing that I noticed about these five questions was.
Speaker 2: They were like.
Speaker 1: All kind of rooted in race, and I was thinking of my stuff, like in his mind, he don't.
Speaker 2: Realize how much.
Speaker 1: Both sides, both wings, both wings of that bird leaned into race to have conversation. And they only lean into race because they know that strikes at the court of humanity of human beings in America. So he gave me these five questions. I'm gonna run through them, and then we're gonna get back to why I asked these questions within this conversation, and he said, why do conservatives spend more time marketing culture, race shit, gay shit to their base and economics if all they supposedly have policies that work best for everybody economically.
Speaker 5: Uh, I don't know the extent. The extent to me, I disagree with some of the premise to some degree. When you say race shit, does that mean? I get the sense a lot of times that when people push back on race positive let's say ideas with the race neutral ideas that obviously in the binary you can call the other one race driven, you know, from the other side of the argument.
Speaker 2: Still, do you people, I do get what you're saying. That's funny. I do get what you're saying, which.
Speaker 1: Kind of is my thought I and I and it's fucked up because I don't like mark I'm saying it makes sense, Like I watch both sides spend a lot of time using race to market politics.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like that?
Speaker 1: Do you feel like politicians still use too much race to market politics?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Definitely, Okay, definitely for sure.
Speaker 1: So the next question he asked is how does free market capitalism actually help regular black people and the current climate that is bought and paid for by corporations.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, in numerous ways. It depends on you know, who is regular like employed. I mean regular black people are employed, they're making their bills, they're they're they're not be billionaires. But they're not indigent poor into projects on government. So the number one thing that capital the free markets provide is competitive learning curves to bring down prices of goods and services. That's the number one thing that they provide. So I just got, you know, another email from you know, the economist Gail Pooley who wrote the time price economics books analyzing how the basically over the last one hundred years, the escalation in wages has outpaced the escalation in goods, And a lot of it has to do with the fact that while inflation has fucked off the value of the dollar, it's pretty tied in, like there's not a lot of there's not as much you know, learning curves as like you can always say we're gonna cut costs by just not giving you a raise, or we're gonna cut costs by just saying you can be fired, or you can take a pay cut. But the efficiency, the technology whatever, has driven the cost of things down relative to time at a greater rate than it has manipulated the price of wages.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: All Right, Still, so I don't want to leave you out of this conversation. So but I want to also kind of phrase the question like, I don't think. I keep telling you, I don't think me and you are really savvy on politics. I think I get base ideology and then that's what I work from.
Speaker 2: I can't like.
Speaker 1: My problem is I don't switch because of what's going on. So I'm gonna ask you a question that makes politics.
Speaker 3: But I'm not a political pundit at all. Don't claim to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I don't know if you should use the word. Did you study politics as much as you keep up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I keep up with politics, that's proper.
Speaker 1: So the question he's asking is how does capitalism, how can capitalism help black people? And what's the simple definition of capitalism?
Speaker 4: Pete, did he say capitalism or free markets?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, he said free market capitalism, which what's funny is I totally disagree. I think that was the point of the American TV Brand conversation. I don't agree with this global free market capitalism in America.
Speaker 4: I think that there is a.
Speaker 5: Perversion of a failure to properly separate the definition of capitalism and the definition of corporatism though those aren't not the same thing, and they are at odds with one another.
Speaker 3: MMM.
Speaker 5: So I think does corporatism help their average working class black person.
Speaker 4: No, it hurts hm.
Speaker 1: I like that corporate corporateism, a corporate versus.
Speaker 5: Corporatism which usually involves market manipulation.
Speaker 3: Well, correct me if I'm wrong, But it's at all capitalism just the ability to put a price on the demand of a product, like supplying demand. You can charge what you want to for it.
Speaker 5: Essentially, it kind of depends on who you ask, you know. I mean some people are adamant that capitalism was just a term that, as we know it was largely defined by Marx.
Speaker 3: Like what California is a great example of capitalism, right, you have a one bedroom apartment downtown Los Angeles, you have a one bedroom apartment in paaramount, people are going to pay. They can charge a higher premium for that same apartment that may be actually inferior to the one a paaramount, but based on the location where they're at and it convenience of certain things, they can charge what they want to for it. There's no sept mark saying where you have to cut it off right here. I think that's what rent control kind of has to do. But that's capitalism, right, you know, the ability to be able to call your own shot kind of for something that you may own. And I think us as black people, before we can profit, you know, capitalism could do some good for us. We got so many other things that we got to get together. Man, We got to start learning how money operates in a host of other things, you know, m hmm. It's like we talked about earlier. The average person in the hood that wins a lottery is in bankruptcy court within five years.
Speaker 1: The average person who wins a lottery period. But that's a whole other story. Average American. Yeah, one thing, I'll say.
Speaker 2: One thing.
Speaker 1: One thing my intellect tells me is black people's problem in American in America are American problems. They're pretty standard for most Americans. I think most Americans aren't taught money. I know that sounds crazy, but I think our problem are truly American problems.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the truth. Like, yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Now when we start getting into like uh, because I don't I don't think like like let's say, police brutality, I think at that point that becomes like racism. And and I think most problems in America are racist problems.
Speaker 2: I think, And it's it's.
Speaker 1: Maybe we get the worst of it, you know what I'm saying, Like, like people that look like us get the worst of it. But there's a few things that I feel like that are really I don't think America as a country does a great job of teaching its citizens about money. You know, I just think they do a horrible I don't remember, like I had all ap classes. I don't remember taking anything about money. I mean, none of it was. You would think they had certain courses that are requirements. None of them are required about money. Which really, like I said, so, our issues with economics are very much American problems for most American citizens.
Speaker 2: They're raised.
Speaker 3: Gee, if they think about this, the average person when we usually let's keep it let's be honest here, right, most black people when they do come up on something that's very rare, that is from a traditional field, right, they're used the exceptionalist something either sports, music or whatever, right, whatever have you, Right, and they get this nice summer money, which you find out later on you really ain't got no money, right, you know, you get one hundred thousand dollars check. Your life is not gonna change that much. It's nice, and it's lovely, But how many times have we had that happen?
Speaker 4: And I think, like real quick, like in any field.
Speaker 5: Of work that requires you having an agent, you're gonna have some real problems with money because your agent's job is to not only do represent you, but they're also selling themselves to you again to other agents, so they're setting you up with an expectation that there always is going to be more money there than there really is, whether you're an athlete and music, an actor, whatever it might be. I don't think that the rate of squandered fortunes among successful black attorneys is above one in a thousand, you know, But in professional athletics it's fairly high.
Speaker 3: You're right, And that's what I'm saying because an attorney has to do what in order to be in order to practice this trade, he has to go to school a certain amount of years. So these people are very savvy at a number of different things. My sister is an attorney in Atlanta, and she's great with money. She lives very well, almost below her means, not saying that she living in squalor, but you know, if she don't have a big ten bedroom house, she has a two bedroom condo with her dog, and she's been driving the same truck for the past ten years, and I'm pretty sure she can go out and get the new test of truck if she wanted through. She sees all that stuff is just irresponsible her mind, like that's irresponsible. It's like, why do you need that? You just need a vehicle to go where you need to go. She goes on trips now where she does spend money on his trip, but she doesn't do the frugal stuff most and that's just something. Most people that I know that do have it to spend not any of that stuff. I know a guy that's a billionaire. He was just telling me about some construction he just completed off to six o five right, that's gonna pay him something like seven hundred thousand a month. He drives F one fifty and been driving that same F one fifty for the past fifteen years. So I noticed the people that don't have money spend it like they just it's never going to end. It's like a well somewhere. They got an ATM in they closet to where they can just pull out money. I've been, I've been, I've done that, I've been. Here are your responsible with money.
Speaker 1: Third question, if racist white folks at the top have a history of using racism to distract poor and mediocre whites, why should black folks align with their policies?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I don't understand the question, but I don't understand like.
Speaker 4: Which policies and which folks.
Speaker 5: Like in the previous episode, I was making the case that a lot of that stems from old white Democrat politicians and their policies. You know, Republican policies don't really do the same thing. So like, it's not such a cut and dry question to answer.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I don't reading these questions and market smart.
Speaker 2: But it's also again.
Speaker 1: Man, racial issue can make you irrationally emotional. Now I'm not saying this is what's happening in his case, but I'm saying the question reads like I get.
Speaker 5: The gist of what he's saying from a rationale standpoint, but from a bolt standpoint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't rationale standpoint. I get it from an emotional standpoint.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I mean, I mean I get the process of where he's coming from with the question, but I think the nuts and bolts of the way I want to answer the question don't align with the questions framing itself.
Speaker 2: Sure again, because.
Speaker 1: Okay, the greatest fear so Black people, for the most part in this country are raised with conservative values, right conservative values, But their fear of aligning with conservative views only goes to an emotional.
Speaker 2: Standpoint, right of.
Speaker 1: It only goes to an emotional standpoint of not wanting to be on the same side as racist white like clans members.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of.
Speaker 1: Why they like, well, before I I identify in a group with Ku Klux Klan members, I'd rather be across the street, even though.
Speaker 2: In theory our like our values do not align at all.
Speaker 4: Sure, I mean I don't disagree, I understand it.
Speaker 1: And and see that's so I get the thought of that.
Speaker 2: My dad is like that. My dad is shout out the good boy man.
Speaker 1: My pops is the most conservative motherfucker I know, but has the nerves to act like he's a liberal or not to act like he's a liberal.
Speaker 2: Still too, they want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they want to align with policies that don't they don't even agree with, they don't even agree with, because they just want to be opposite of the Klan, and it's like the emotional side of that, I get it, but the logical side of it, like, to me, it's like.
Speaker 2: You need to make your own party on that side.
Speaker 1: You don't try to like and this is kind of like gangbanging, like or like most people in war, they be like, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Speaker 2: No, it's fucking not. No, it's fucking not. And that's to.
Speaker 1: Me where people kind of live at the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So it's like, because because in theory these white people are against the Klan, this is who I'm rock with. Hell no, cause then white people ain't against the fucking Klan. The Democratic Party is not. First off, they're not against Republicans. They're fucking cousins. They eat at the same fucking table. It's a white woman and a white man they fucking married, so fucking know they are not. So aligning yourself with who you think is not lined up with the Klan is not because they're the fucking saying. So to me, that's the problem in that question. It's like every policy. We talked about this.
Speaker 2: The other day.
Speaker 1: Still, it was a really interesting conversation man, and we talked about how this country was built on businesses. Right, you had to kind of get out and go get it on your own. The government started to offer more and more. They started to incentivize people to say, hey, we're gonna take care of you. If you're not gonna make money, we're gonna take care of you. It's not like people were so broken this country they made a program to take care of poor people. No, they made a program and people signed on for the program. It wasn't like the other way. It wasn't like America came up with this welfare program as a way to solve a problem.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: And and that's something me and Pete talked about. The welfare program is before the collapse of like what would be called the Industrial revolt. The Industrial revolution is what the early nineteen hundreds to the.
Speaker 4: Midst end of the Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I can see if welfare was a program created to help people struggling.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: And it incentivized people into positions. And it's crazy because it incentivized them to keep a lower standard of existence, a bare minimum right stare that makes sense, a bare minimum of existence, like people who live on welfare live a bare minimum of existence. But unlocking true potential becomes hard because at a certain place, like you're not getting the possibles.
Speaker 2: You kind of just getting by.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, and these numbers are fake, it's just illustrative.
Speaker 5: But like, as far as you know, your time and stuff goes just just for what you do with your day. If you have no job, let's say, hypothetically for the year, you get ten thousand dollars. And then let's say you get a job and you work full time and it's a minimum wage job, but you're working forty hours a week and you get twelve thousand dollars, you're gonna get cut off from the ten, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not like it'll get you an extra three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what that means is you're now working forty hours a week for two thousand dollars. Like, like, you're only working all that time for this tiny little delta. So it's an awful lot of added work for very very very little added compensation. It's not appropriately tiered or graduated out.
Speaker 4: You know, to sustain an appropriate incentive.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's the fourth question Trump wants to poll used to go ten times harder on folks. Why should we want that?
Speaker 4: Where? Like, where are you getting? He wants to.
Speaker 5: Do away with a lot of district attorney what what's the what's the term like they use it in l A like where they're where the DA has has has chosen as a matter of policy not to bring charges.
Speaker 2: On Yeah.
Speaker 3: People, they letting a lot of people out of exail.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we'll be even beyond in some cases.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like you commit whatever crime and okay, we're not going to pursue actually charging that within the courts. I think that's more from my understanding of what that is not he wants. Donald Trump wants to deploy thousands of police to go beat the dog shit out everybody.
Speaker 4: I think one thing.
Speaker 3: That one thing makes you have to remember is that these are people trying to appeal to certain people's psyche as certain base of people. Right, So they gonna tell these people whatever if they if they can get away with telling them, hey, man, I'm going to turn the clouds in the sky green for a week. If he can get people to vote by saying that that's what he's gonna say. A lot of this stuff still got to go through a lot of legal maneuvers and all that other stuff forward to actually come in fruition. Am I right, It's just because I say it doesn't mean he's gonna pursue that.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to let it off the hook that simple, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like even if that's the thought, right, It's like how people talk about the crime Bill with Biden, right, and they say, Okay, well Biden did the crime bill because black churches and black cockers came to him and was talking about crime, right, So you know, they that's why they take the responsibility off Biden for writing the crime bill, right.
Speaker 2: And and or that's the thought that they used to kind of.
Speaker 1: Relieve him a full responsibility for not thinking about how this deal would inadvertently or maybe he knew that it would hurt, because obviously if the black cautles came to him and he's like, I'm trying to solve y'all problems, then he was writing shit the fuck over niggas in the first place.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying That that's the thought.
Speaker 3: You would be surprised how often those laws come from those laws were conceived by old black people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and before I jump on that right in Trump right if as a if as a country, we're going to whine about crime, We're not going to whine about opportunity.
Speaker 2: We're not going to whine about you know, uh uh resources, all of the things we should be winding about.
Speaker 1: We're whining because somebody is running in Macy's stealing a bunch of pants. That's on the news and it's sensationalized in California. Right, Oh my god, they're just people whining about that. They're not thinking to themselves, why are these little dudes running here stealing these pants.
Speaker 3: Because they don't have no money?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So again, if you incentivize politicians right by crying about crime, not crying about.
Speaker 2: The reason crime.
Speaker 1: Again, it's so easy to look at what's happening in the streets and say, oh, that's senseless violence.
Speaker 2: Why can make sense of it?
Speaker 1: Most times, some nigga gets shot Pete one I'm from, I can make sense of it. Very rarely is there Jeffrey Dahmer or Gaysey or they just killed that nigga because it was Thursday.
Speaker 2: It's just like the Klan. It was just some black man and y'all killed that Nigga because he was black.
Speaker 1: I don't I can very really recall all them situations happening. So again, when you have a populace or population excuse me, people right complaining about crime, politicians figure out ways.
Speaker 2: To appease that fear.
Speaker 1: Nobody is saying, what is this movement going on to these little kids like right now in the bay Biffin, Why the fuck are you breaking in people's cars? Their decision is I just don't want nobody's car to be broken in anymore. Well, why the fuck are you breaking.
Speaker 2: In the cars? Why is this a movement?
Speaker 3: She I can save you a bunch of time right now. Crime is the result of people not having money, people have being in poverty, the same reason why, the same reason why Blacks are Democrats. And we were Republican for since we pretty much change in this country. We were Republicans, right since we were allowed to, you know, be involved in politics and things like that.
Speaker 2: They talk about how it switched and this that and the third and you know.
Speaker 3: It's switched in the sixth when Roosevelt came into office, right, Black America was just an abject poverty. You feel what I'm saying, It was just really just just really just disparaging and depressing. Right, So when they started offering things like welfare and the New Deal that things were going to be better, you know, you got the that's kind of like the dawn the civil rights movement where things were kind of just going up. You had a lot of first like we were able to vote and just getting certain liberties, right, Yeah, and people saw this promise now they was getting a welfare check. Oh my god, the Savior is here. We're gonna get and you know, like you said, Peter, becomes a condition of where you just living off the bare minimum, you just really just existing. I don't even consider that living. You just existing, right, especially if there's no plan behind that to say, you know what, we go better ourselves through education or we're going to start our own business. We go man, I don't even think you can afford to think if you've lived in the conditions like that, if you just get in the shape for the bare minimum, how do you even span them of being able to say, you know what, I'm gonna crawl about space. It seems almost impossible.
Speaker 4: That was kind of my point in the last podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So seventeen sixty eighteen forty is the first Industrial Revolution. Then eighteen seventy to nineteen fourteen was a second Industrial Revolution.
Speaker 4: So I think what we're.
Speaker 5: Talking about is the exporting of the domestic manufacturing sector.
Speaker 4: In the seventies after the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, exactly, And I guess whatever that era would be called, right, And that's why I like to take Detroit. Detroit is the perfect model of what's going on with black people in America.
Speaker 2: Right as far as.
Speaker 1: You take livable wage opportunities away, shit gets fucked up, and there is no way a government should be exporting jobs.
Speaker 2: Like even.
Speaker 1: See, I don't really like no, I've never liked the Every politician I like is dead, and I probably only liked them because they was dead. That's why I feel like people who like like niggas like like when Tupac died or when Nip died, or when Martin Luther King died, or when margaolmg died, that wasn't they life. They wasn't living in this lure of love and everybody showed them love and respected them and treated them.
Speaker 2: The way they were supposed.
Speaker 1: It was always that was always a small population of people that treated these people correctly, and then when they die, they become fantasized, and now everybody loved these motherfuckers. Everybody loved a Homy when he passed away. Well, I feel like that about presidents. I love Andrew Jackson, even though his raggedy ass has slaves. I like Abraham Lincoln, I like JFK. Right, but probably because they did because I have never, in my life, in breathing air, saw a good president. And you know why, I've never saw a good president, Pete in my life, because don't nobody do nothing for black people yet this country, right went out of his way to specialize in fucking niggas over so there is so it don't matter which press. Again, Now, if I look through a white lens, Pete, maybe I can have a conversation. Maybe I can have a I would have to look through the whitest lens to look at presidents, and then I can tell you who is a good president.
Speaker 2: But as a black person in this country, I don't see. Right now, they're.
Speaker 1: Talking about Kamala Hares and Donald Trump like, right, and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Wow, Look, I get the concept of black as a race, right that, even though that's not a real construct.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But Kamala Harris does not come through black descendant that you know, descendants of the Atlantic slave trade in America. Her mother came from India, her father came from Jamaica. We have never in our life called reggae black culture. We never in our life called jerk chicken black culture. We all know that's Jamaican culture. It be closer to Caribbean culture.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So again it's it's weird when somebody says the term black and you know that that shit come with responsibilities in this country. And this lady ain't never had to stand up for one of them. Being black is not about oh I just do my thing and that's it. No, if it's a we, we mean something, Pete. Now look that's why I don't fuck with white people because you know what most white people don't say. They don't say we white people. Only the clan say we white people. The rest of the white people know it's just them. But every time a brother talk, they say, we well, we come with responsibilities, Pete. If me and you go somewhere, if we go somewhere and somebody start kicking up your ass, because we are together, we gonna stand up for you. That's what we mean. We don't just mean me and you where I come from. That's the thing that I appreciate about this cripping. This cripping has gave me a sense of responsibility for other human beings, not just myself.
Speaker 5: Like there's there's you know, like ways, Like there's phraseologies that exist in like black dialogue that doesn't exist in the white dialogue. One of the most common is if you're in a room full of black people and you say the community, it has a much different meaning than if you're.
Speaker 4: White white would you say the community. It doesn't mean anything. It's just mean it's this square mile area or whatever. It's just nebulous.
Speaker 5: But you know, black room, the community is the black community.
Speaker 4: That's us.
Speaker 1: And that's my problem when people use the term we or the community when describing black people, because nigga.
Speaker 2: Is just supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: If Barack Obama is a part of we, niggas supposed to be some shit that just help us, not just anybody that looked like us, not just somebody that got this fucked up in this country.
Speaker 2: That's the point of we. If I get for a billion dollars, because I'm from Seventh Street.
Speaker 1: Crypt Nigga almost gonna say we because I'm supposed to do shit for them specifically, not just other cryps.
Speaker 2: Not just other cryps.
Speaker 1: If I do something for sixties, because it's not like doing something for the seven. If I do something for PJ watch Crypt, it's not like doing something for the seven because that we mean something specifically when we talking.
Speaker 2: About black people.
Speaker 1: And again sough again, back to Kamalain and Trump, like I can't help but look at how they use it all with both of these people, Like do I.
Speaker 2: Think Trump politics matter?
Speaker 1: I think Trump politics honestly are in a losing battle because America has lost itself. It's gonna be so hard to get the businesses to come back here. You know the type of shit. It would take twenty years to fix that shit, thirty years to fix that shit. They done sold off all the fucking businesses. So you keep talking about the business is coming back, but in reality, bro, it's.
Speaker 2: Not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And for if I don't care, if you tar off these companies, they gonna backdoor like I would do.
Speaker 3: Because if you have the problem with people believing g somebody, we have to take the blame on, like businesses are leaving the state of California and droves just because it's too hard to sustain the business out here. You're over text.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not disagreemed. But that's the problem with America. America follows California politics. I don't know if you notice. It's still, but every this is one of the league leader in politics in this country. People look at this bottle and be like, I'm gonna do that business model.
Speaker 3: But the only way, the only way he won't like they do to a certain extent, like they not messing with our gun laws. Though you try bringing these gun laws to the Midwest of the South, it's not happening.
Speaker 4: You agree, Peter, it's gonna be It's going to be tough.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be tough because you in a place to where they you you in the place. Like my brother, he'd go to the thrifts, the thrift thing where they got the guns outside and tables and stuff, and he might buy two or three pistols, still walk out with all of his waists and it ain't no problem. Those people.
Speaker 4: People though, don't want to get shot.
Speaker 1: Listen, Still every week a nigga is born in this country every day, every minute. They don't have to translate it to the older niggas. They'll translate it to the next generation of niggas. And guess what it'll pass in Ohio. Now, if you already had your shit, just like in California, if you already had your shit, your shit cool. But guess what, the next generation ain't gonna have it. The next generation ain't gonna happen. The next generation and.
Speaker 2: You look up.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to focus on gun laws because while the guns is, the conversation is not the most important part. The whole point of the gun law was really to fight tyranny, right, to really fight tyranny. But at the end of the day, let's be honest, my nigga, if the government come in your house right now, ain't nothing you and a gun may got two to three four days max. And that's if you got some real shit. Like you see what happened in Texas when they was holding people off that ship last about three four days.
Speaker 2: What was the name of that place, petehere that should.
Speaker 4: Have been oh with Waco with the branch to Vidi Ins.
Speaker 2: And they asked some word they are some real.
Speaker 4: That was a while. They tried.
Speaker 5: They tried to like choke them off and bleed them out, so to speak, like by just not letting them go shopping for like a month and then what's the what's things?
Speaker 4: We're like, no, we're getting you the fuck out of here. I think it was like two days.
Speaker 1: So my point is there's no guns in the world that can hold off Tierney. So I ain't finna have that argument, which I think no America should be worried about what's fucking legal in the sake of having a fucking gun.
Speaker 2: If you're worried about.
Speaker 1: What these people tell you which gun you can have, you missed the point of the fucking amendment. That's not the fucking point of the fucking amendment. The point of the amendment is to get what the fuck you want. When it comes to guns. It's not about we approve you getting what you want. So anybody who's a real gun older that's worried about, well, I need to worry if if the lass says I can, man, I got what I got because I got it, nigga, because I know that this is the spirit of the fucking amendment. This is the spirit of what they're talking about in that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: So I got what I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you said, and amendment was written with the sole purpose of it if this government decides to start cutting up one day, that we can organize and actually have a fighting chance.
Speaker 2: And you can and you can't.
Speaker 3: And you know yx because first of all, I can't see I think everyone would be here on some kind of every man is on his own type of ship. Right. I don't see nobody rallying. I don't know, nobody is whole. No military drills on the you know, they are doing that in some parts of the Midwestern where they get together, old military drills and all that.
Speaker 1: It ain't about what you can do still, it's about the ship the government got.
Speaker 2: Now this ain't like that ship back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think you know what you could do that you would have a part of the military that would actually go against the.
Speaker 2: Have to.
Speaker 5: You'd have to do an urban insurgency like like you're you're thinking of, what's like like like a parallel force model, like old school conventional battle. You'd have to have organized, encrypted, plain clothes armed militia types doing micro hits, you know, by the hundreds of power.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get the only way you can do to understand, going to the government. Got some ship. Still, they ain't to be played with. Now, I'm not saying I'm from the I'm from the school.
Speaker 3: In the instance, in an instance something like that was to happen, I would just go out, man. I wouldn't I wouldn't be I wouldn't be drug walked up my house.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna walk out and let these people do what they want to do.
Speaker 3: That over again, so you get slave all over again. You're not gonna fight for your freedom.
Speaker 2: Nobody's trying to enslave you. Dog. What do you mean do you think it's going like that?
Speaker 3: Something's going on if we have to if we have to go to war, if we got to go to war with the government, that means they about to do something crucial. We're not just going to war for the sake of going to war.
Speaker 1: Yes you is, Yes you are. You're not thinking Most people go to war because they're emotional. They're not even thinking about what's going on.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 3: It's usually the war is the result. Gee, if it's just the result of several failed talks, Nobody just says nobody can wake up now and saying, man, I fuck it, I'm going to war with this motherfucker. No, it's it's a lot of conversations.
Speaker 1: That happened back into fucking slavery. Let me ask this fifth question.
Speaker 2: We asked this fifth question.
Speaker 3: Man, you should have just called this show. The questions from the audience. We ain't talking about no kids.
Speaker 2: Not once.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna change the name to modern day politics.
Speaker 2: Question number five.
Speaker 1: Both parties are gonna support Israel, but Trump will let them go ten times harder, according to him, Why should we want that?
Speaker 4: The argument.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest supporters of don't say nothing negative about a supporter.
Speaker 3: I like, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know, but I've never I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, Mark can get that win. Don't try to get a no no ceilings supporter route with our peoples. Go ahead, go ahead, pete.
Speaker 4: That that's that. That that is a very matter of opinion kind of question.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot of redeeming traits about Israel, particularly within the region, especially because like it's.
Speaker 4: You're looking at.
Speaker 5: Like Israel and what they do, and a lot of that conflict here and now has to do with influence of Iran, which are one of our intelligencies. Just said, I think Friday, Iran's within less than two weeks of having weapons grade nuclear material, which means they'll have the bomb before the end of the summer.
Speaker 4: So that's significant. There's a lot of sway of influence.
Speaker 5: It's a tremendous amount of impact on global economies and potentially regional wars. So like I think he Donald Trump's philosophy of trying to box Iran, box Iran out of treaties in the region to facilitate new leadership within Iran.
Speaker 4: Like the Abraham Accords was.
Speaker 5: An expansive treaty between Israel, the might name of Amorus, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and like one of the other countries over there. So it's like, well, that's a more peace and prosperity driven type of thing versus Iran wants a forcible restructuring of the region type of thing. So that's you know, kind of what the binary I think really is when it starts to play out and you see it in Yemen, you see it in it's the country Libya is not north of what was a damnunt Lebanon, you know, above Israel and you and you see it coming out of Iran, so you know there's there is some sphere of influence there within regards to that.
Speaker 4: Largely it's weird.
Speaker 5: It's like Iran has launched almost a proxy war against Israel.
Speaker 4: To a degree in that they have funded.
Speaker 5: And supplied three military style entities on each side of Israel and they're trying to fight them off. So it's and again there's a there's thousands of years of history with that. There's so much shit involved with that. I think personally, if you ask me, like I would that be a good thing? It would be a good thing if you had an expansive Abraham Accords uh international locally international policy in that region of the world relative to a i atoll a vision of that region of the world.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Well how do you feel about that? Still? Where are you at with the Israel going against.
Speaker 1: The the people trying to overtake the region?
Speaker 2: What's the name of that? They click the click that that Israel beefing with.
Speaker 4: Iran and.
Speaker 2: Know to click beaten with Hamas. It's a clique. Yeah, you don't even know about it.
Speaker 3: I know I do. I've been following it. I think it's natural to fight oppression. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't think the.
Speaker 1: So like how some people say, you feel like Hamas is kind of the the wakening of the oppressed people.
Speaker 3: In the region, And that's what I feel. And I don't even like talking about stuff like this because it's such a touchy thing. Yeah, but I think it's natural to fight your oppressiments. I think that it would be let's say someone came and took over lancash or wherever you live at right, You not just gonna stay at prisoner for too long. Eventually somebody is going to figure some shit out.
Speaker 5: I think from an American standpoint, the real question, like, there's one singular question that has to be answered clearly, and it hasn't been answered clearly with regard to Palestinian oppression. Is Israel oppressing the Palestinians or is Hamas oppressing the Palestinians?
Speaker 4: And there are cases.
Speaker 1: I think for years they're gonna say Israel being oppressing the Palestinians, so that you'll probably lose that they're going to go back to the fact that they took the land itself. They got out out, like it's a million things that you'll probably lose that people. I have that stance again. It's one of those things where I'm like, people gonna fight, and like America kind of aligns themselves with whoever is financially vested in America, like most gangs do, like most most people do, like most humans do. I mean, very rarely do we have humans that just you know, I mean, I think I think in in in I think we would like to think we're just people that just want to align ourselves with the correct things to do as humans. But that's just ain't true. Everybody is kind of what's more in their interest. Let me align with the things that are in my interest. So it's always gonna be hard to to get America away from trying to have some level of backing for Israel, because Israel does tons of things for America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think.
Speaker 5: Also the American worldview that happiness or contentment or whatever is financially driven is not always so universal.
Speaker 4: You know, some people in the world are much.
Speaker 5: More spiritually driven in their contentment, like that would be a priority. Like they obviously they would want money, they want those things, but they would be much they would more readily concede them on a matter of state, like religious principle or something like that, whereas Americans are far less likely to concede money on a matter of any kind of principle.
Speaker 2: Mmm. So you feel like they're more spiritually centered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like we'll try to export you know, an American you know, list of values in the order as we perceive them to be valuable in other places of the world. And they go, wait, you guys got God third money first? No, God first money there however it might be.
Speaker 3: If it's a church or a school or whatever. All we think that might be a spot where they're doing is so they just go, It's like that shit is sad.
Speaker 2: Bro, But it's tough, man.
Speaker 5: It's like, that's why they make it a war crime to put military installations in certain type of places.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you if you really think about.
Speaker 1: It, Like, my heart wants to side obviously with the oppressed people, right, But then there's a reality of like, uh, once we start fighting, nigga is on. You kick off a fight its own, and you can't tell people how to fight. You know, this ain't boxing, it's a fight. Sometimes a fight breaks out in boxing. But a boxing match is a lot different than a fight. And you know, once we start fighting, I'm looking for you and I can't find you.
Speaker 2: Anybody who fucked with you? Is fair play? M I mean? And it's fucked up. I mean, it's fucked up.
Speaker 3: They have those humanitarian zones out there, I guess, zones that are supposed to be kind of like, Okay, we're not gonna do no fighting there. They just changed it up and just said y'all gotta leave. Didn't give the people no time to evacuate, nothing, not. You know, they didn't even have sufficient lead time to go somewhere. It's like, this shit is crazy, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if it's one motherfucker hiding there and y'all let one motherfucker hide there, got a problem, you know what I'm saying that. And this is where like world politics make a lot of sense on this gangster shit. You know what I'm saying, Like, I get it, I get it, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: And most human beings kind of are pussy, you know what I'm saying, Like not not, I'm not insulting them like they just would get fucked. They'd be like I ain't gonna fight, I'm just get fucked, like right, that's not a standard for all, you know, human beings. Some human beings go get busy, So I kind of stay out of they shit, because even knowing the gest of it, the only thing that I know.
Speaker 2: For sure is the initial story.
Speaker 1: Of taking somebody's land and then making it your land is crazy. That's crazy, you know what I'm saying. But now once a fight start, man.
Speaker 5: And like with that, I'm still not one thousand percent clear because I forget what England's role at the time was in the region, if it was actually British land, or if they just had a lot of influence with Egypt. But I'm always kind of like fascinated by like Israeli Jews didn't come down and conquer it, you know what I mean. It was taken and they were told come over here, you know what I'm saying. And it was previously like I guess, which you could define as Egyptian territory. So if you're Palestinian and you're living under the Egyptian flag because they never had a country, and Egypt brokers a deal to give part of their land to those people, and you happen to be there. I'm surprised that they aren't equally as mad at Egypt.
Speaker 1: Well, I think all of the motherfuckers is to blame. I think you can't displace humans. But again, man, some of these things to me are common sense, and you like, people aren't really living a human experience, they really live in a godly rule over other motherfucker like money first experience, and people aren't thinking. So I don't even want to get into that because that shit pisses me off and it makes me want to start hurting people.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, It's just because people really need to be hurt. It's just.
Speaker 1: I just felt like, I feel like it's so many I feel like it's so many emotions in these conversations when it comes to politics, and I can't really have them with most people because like, I'm just gonna have the conversation raw, Like if I align with my enemy, because like politically we are in the same space, I would still align there.
Speaker 2: Maybe Like let's say, if black people in this.
Speaker 1: Country they are conservative, right, or they were conservative for years but then the Klan was over there, Well, I'm gonna make the black concert.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make my own thing.
Speaker 1: But I'm not going to side with somebody that the values I don't align with. You feel me just to be opposite of somebody else that I'm not fucking with.
Speaker 2: I don't even if I.
Speaker 1: Don't fuck with the Klan or the most racist crackers in the world, that's not gonna stop me. If these are my beliefs, now, maybe I can challenge my beliefs.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: If people are challenging their beliefs because they believe the same thing that.
Speaker 2: The Klan believe, Okay, fine, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But if you're gonna challenge your belief but they go on, they become friends with the enemies or the ideal of the enemy of their enemy, right, and still have the same mind state over there. And it's so really, you just stuck in the middle of no fucking man's land, you and no man's land because you kind of masking yourself as a liberal, right, you want to mash yourself as this, but you really don't align with that, and then later on you start talking and you can't make sense of it because it was never something logical to make sense of. I watched, like I said, my dad and different people who do not have liberal views at all. Like they'll try to act like, well, you know, I don't care what know what the humans do. I'm living my life. You're fucking lie you all and everybody else's business. You care about everything going on, You notice everything that's happened. You notice everything that's happening, but you allied to try to look like you down with them.
Speaker 2: You just as fucked up as the people you don't agree with.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the average black person is really conservative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I just said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know my mom and dad are they conservative, and they they don't like nobody. Oh why are they allowed to do this and do that? They and everybody else's business. But again, it was just.
Speaker 2: They don't want to be with the Klan.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, I'm Democrat, I'm liberal. It's like that is crazy, And that is pretty much the current state of you know, of black people in America, you know what I mean. And that's kind of why a.
Speaker 2: Lot of blacks don't vote because they know it's some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Because again it's the same thing. They really conservative in nature, right by nature, they're conservative, but they don't want to align with the Klan because they know the Klan is over here with these motherfuckers too, so they act like they overhear so they.
Speaker 2: Want to be down, but they really be looking at the liberal people crazy like why would you let them teach them that shit at school? And the liberal people looking at them like this.
Speaker 1: What we own, Like you can't be a black person that's thinking you a liberal and you're apart from the Klan, but you don't want your kids to learn about transgender shit.
Speaker 2: This is a cornerstone of their ideology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think like you don't get a.
Speaker 3: Twisted this motherfuckus from the Klan and the Democratic Party.
Speaker 5: Too, Yeah, because most of them are broken welfare and they either yeah they're not. They're not high achievers at this point in time.
Speaker 2: This is our point though. Still they the same motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Like the same people, same exact people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like my conservative is a white man, a middle aged white man from Markasol.
Speaker 2: A liberal is a middle aged white woman from New York.
Speaker 1: Same motherfuckers. They marry and they argue over the table all the time.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is what I'm like.
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 5: Like, I have like zippo, like zero emotion and polities like nothing sure, you know, and like my assessment in so far as how it pertains to live typical Black America or like average media, how you want to describe it, is that just to just to try to sort of answer some of these guys questions, like all at once, I understand, like I understand this, just this certain decisions, I get that, like that makes sense to me. Do I necessarily think it's like the best practice decision? Not always sometimes, but not always. I think there's a gap between assessing a decision as is that the best decision you can make?
Speaker 4: Or but can you still make sense of decision?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So oftentimes you can still make sense a decision and say it's not the best maybe the best decision.
Speaker 4: But I think the one thing.
Speaker 5: The one move that I feel like, as a voter block black American needs to do is become a free agent. You can't vote ninety ten for one party for sixty years and expect to get fucking anything. And you can see this in real time playing out by the way that political parties are bending over backwards trying to appeal to for the Latin vote because it's no one knows where they're gonna go, you know, saying just for the sake of being able to have some leverage because in the margins, even if it was a low voter turnout, stuff's getting decided by a few points. So Black America has enough votes to swing a few points one way or another.
Speaker 4: You just have to you just have to do it.
Speaker 5: Like it's it's impossible that it's totally fiction to say that, but that's what has to happen.
Speaker 1: Because you can't get the white vote, you can't get the brown vote, the yellow vote is small enough to compact. The black vote is just in different thoughts, and really, if there's one black vote, right, the only thing black people, the number one thing black people in America, not just people that racially we call black, Like you know, your mom or your dad somewhere has African lineage and Dotada and somewhere, and no, if you in this country and you your family came through the Transatlantic slave trade, the one thing we should be telling everybody else, including a Kamala, including a Donald Trump or anybody else's the number one thing is you owe us reparations or no more movement. And if there's no movement, then you shouldn't have shit to say that's the enough that one thing you cannot fix the black life in America. That is the right thing to do. That's the first thing you need to do with your vote.
Speaker 2: Is get that.
Speaker 1: And if you're not gonna get that, nothing else matter. If they're gonna do something that's gonna benefit single white women. When they say minorities or endangered out out Americans, single white.
Speaker 2: Women fall into that. I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I need something specifically because single white women weren't slaves on a plantation. They were slaves inside the mansion at least if they were slaves. But I'm saying we need to fix this. This is the one thing.
Speaker 2: That the vote really needs.
Speaker 1: You want to put a black American people correct, pay the money you fucking oh simple.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing that should be moving black votes.
Speaker 1: Nothing else really matters, Pete, because outside of that, we become American.
Speaker 2: Outside of that, every thing else, it's standard. That one thing. Because this country.
Speaker 1: Said we can buy and sell people that look like you for two three hundred years, right, that's the one thing that matter. Because of the Transatlantic slave trade since the sixteen hundreds going TODA eighteen hundred, because of Jim Crow, for these many years and all this oppression.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing that the black vote should be.
Speaker 1: You not whoever is going to give us reparations every time. If they don't give us reparations, give us something specifically.
Speaker 3: Get America has broke off everybody that they've done wrong in the past. They have some kind of program for everybody that they've you know, all these many atrocities that they've committed, They've done something for every group. I'm not gonna get the name of the group because I don't need nobody get mad, you know, but we need to get ours, man. And that's a line that we need to be pushing. We said, now, you're just complain about so much other stuff.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the bread. I don't need white people to fix crime. I don't need I don't need Trump to fix crime. I don't need Trump to fix the business of America. That's not Pete needs Trump to fix the business of America. Glasses needs Trump to pay what the fuck you owe?
Speaker 2: That's it. Can you you know money, need what you owe.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck if this set this country back, and pay what you owe, because you know what they just gave how.
Speaker 3: Much money did they give to those cats over in the Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck what they give them cats. I'm saying, pay what you owe.
Speaker 5: To me.
Speaker 1: If thet to vote, the only thing that they should be voting, I said again for this election, the only thing we should be vote for is the motherfucker that's gonna pay what they owe. Okay, you know what. I can't get you reparations, But look if you can. If you are the descendant of a slave that came through the Transatlantic slave trade through those two three hundred years and your family had to deal with Jim Crow, you know what you gonna get this. Not minorities like I remember I heard I got on charlap Maine. I heard Kamala say something like, well, I'm not doing that's gonna just benefit black people.
Speaker 2: Ain't that a bitch?
Speaker 1: Slavery just fucking affected black people were the only nigga that could be slaves.
Speaker 2: Irish people slaves for two days they got that shit off. They couldn't be slaves.
Speaker 1: No more so if this directly affected motherfuckers like me, then this shit only benefit motherfuckers like me. Stop fixing shit by fixing the bottom because you're not fixing nothing because there's more white people at the bottom.
Speaker 2: And that was my fault. They didn't get it. They didn't get slaves when they could have got them. That's stay fucking for me.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, g I'm gonna tell you something, and I'm trying to find a way the word that I'm really struggling with a way to word it without offending nobody. But other groups know how to use are aimed better than we do. All most I see a lot of other groups getting benefited. You know, if you notice, you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Right, every everybody gets Everyone who's bad is equated to Hitler, and everything.
Speaker 4: That's bad is equated to slavery.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: So so it's like, man, you got some groups that just know how to We don't ask, we don't We need to stop asking. We need to demand stuff, we need to stay. I almost wish that we don't need to be in place with the presidency is you should have to sell the contract.
Speaker 2: We need to demand one thing, any one thing.
Speaker 3: Their promising stuff. It's a lot of people to get over from broken promises. Every time this happens, right every election.
Speaker 4: There's no cost there's no political cost.
Speaker 3: But you know what the problem I'm saying, you just think if they had to sign a contract saying, Okay, you said you were going to give them, mom.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get off of the imaginary land.
Speaker 1: Let's focus, because the imaginary land, they're gonna sign something, say they're gonna do what they said they was gonna do.
Speaker 2: That just ain't gonna happen. Nameing politics, but you.
Speaker 1: Know what it is politics a bunch of people saying coming together, and Jay Z understanding, and Beyonce understanding, and Oprah understand and Barack understanding.
Speaker 2: The one thing that everybody.
Speaker 1: That came from the Transatlantic slave trade that they want is reparations. That should be the only thing. That's the only thing that should be on our ticket. Nothing else, nothing else. It shouldn't be nothing else on our ticket, because at the end of the day, everything else is just standard American politics out of abortions ain't more important. They even made abortions more important to reparations. You hear sisters talk about fucking a boy, hey, shut the fuck up. Reparations. You hear motherfuckers talk about crimes, Shut the fuck up. You know where to stop motherfuckers from committing crimes, you know, when it wasn't a lot of crimes happened to Pete during the pandemic when everybody got some fucking money, crime went down.
Speaker 2: Pay people what you rested, women, pay people what you own. It's not that deep.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing that And I'm mad because I know then, I know, Charlotte, they are not going to tell this fucking lady, this is the one thing that you should be saying if you.
Speaker 2: Want our votes.
Speaker 1: Right now, every motherfucker that looked like me that's in America is giving away the vote just because this motherfucker got skinned that.
Speaker 2: Looked like ours.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's never an or else.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving a vote. I enjoy Trump's antics. I I I don't care about to be the fucking president. It doesn't even matter to me because the only thing that matters to me is who's going to give up the rep And.
Speaker 2: If nobody gonna give up reparations, I won't be voting. That's my mentality. I'm not voting.
Speaker 3: Huh Trump ever talked about reparations?
Speaker 1: No, why the fuck you don't have to because guess what, it's motherfucker's giving in the vote for nothing. Motherfucking We got the loudest mouth in America. If whoever we start screaming for it, they usually get the job.
Speaker 2: Shit starts to happen. If if, if our powers that be.
Speaker 1: If somebody asked me, it was like glasses, you know, you don't put as much pressure on Trump as.
Speaker 2: You would Kamala. And I'm like, I'm not voting for Trump no matter what.
Speaker 1: And lets Trump say reparations, but I'm also not voting for somebody because they.
Speaker 2: Look like me. Without reparations, Nigga, the weed comes. I didn't even have to ask Kamalin. It shouldn't even be a thought.
Speaker 1: She they're supposed to be trying to pete, people supposed to be trying to stop.
Speaker 2: Her because she gonna make it right the niggas in this country. She's supposed to be automatic hypothetical question.
Speaker 3: Bro, Let's say America said, okay, just to you know, get this ugly stained off of our off of our history, We're going to give every African American quarter million dollars.
Speaker 1: Would somebody said, I think you need to get to wreak in the right minds that fuck with math and peting them in there and and and calculate the balance.
Speaker 5: Hinted my vision and for that being able to work and being able to work effectively for people not to be pissed about it.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it's a good idea. I still stand by the.
Speaker 2: Idea I think. And my thing is, Pete, I don't care.
Speaker 3: One think I was around when you say that, but refreshment works.
Speaker 4: It was maybe you were because court was on.
Speaker 5: I think that rather than giving a cash lump sum that would shock the economy, you give specific federal land resource rights, so like oil drilled on federal land, minerals, rare minerals, timber, all those kind of things would have proceeds specifically as it's as it would be, then government assets and then and then the capital yields of those would.
Speaker 4: Go to black people. That way, I think that would be how I would do it.
Speaker 1: But I think normal white people should be paying to because normal white people benefit from slavery.
Speaker 6: I think text, yeah, oh know, if I agree with that, Pete, my nigga, I'll give you this little money back, but kicking in nigga because you get a fit the banks.
Speaker 3: She ain't nobody going for that. You just try and never get the bill passed. Nobody just go go for their pockets getting here to the government.
Speaker 2: They benefit when they go to the bank. They benefited from all this ship that this country was able to build. They benefit from it. Everybody you.
Speaker 1: Know, if they are human, they know what I'm saying is true.
Speaker 2: Pete know what I Pete just don't want to pay the money because Pete, do you agree people? No, he doesn't agree. I don't need Pete.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with those I love you.
Speaker 1: Man, Yes you should, because everybody in this country benefits from what slavery did for this country. So yes, Pete should find a black person that he know and contribute a bare minimum to that person. Every white person in this country should pay a bare minimum to black people, not just any not Kamalin.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Kamala, Not that type of black person.
Speaker 1: Beat not the Barackus, the glasses, the steels, the niggas who really had it that built this country, the people family.
Speaker 2: That's fair. It's not I'm not asking for too much. I'm not listening when they gotta pay every other test, they gotta pay every other test. It's just fair. It's fair if.
Speaker 1: You benefit, if you got a bank account. You should pay because you know how the bank got in power through slavery. You know how America was built through slavery. Especially you live in the South. Oh, you should pay.
Speaker 2: Should pay. If you wear cotton in your fucking clothes, you should pay. It's fair.
Speaker 4: So there's like, what.
Speaker 5: Two hundred and twenty million white people in the country. So I was trying to think, like math wise, like a one time foul would be two hundred and twenty billion.
Speaker 4: That over forty million is like.
Speaker 2: It is not I'm not asking for too much. Still, I'm not asking for too much. This ain't for too This ain't too much, dog, this is not too much.
Speaker 3: I think it has to be more than just money because we so far behind. I think it would be a combination. That should be a combination of cash, tax exemption.
Speaker 1: Is PETE resources, it's people in this culture, but it's people. But it's people in this country still who are like I would have PETE working on it. It's people in this country who know how to add up what should be paid.
Speaker 2: I let them added up. But what I'm saying is there is not a motherfucker breathing air. We should be voting for.
Speaker 1: There's not a money. I can enjoy all the politics. I enjoy Trump's antics. Ah Man, that nigga's funny. I like Kamala with all y'all funny. That's just TV.
Speaker 2: Your motherfuckers is just tea the until you pay what you owte.
Speaker 4: I'll say this much.
Speaker 5: I would be willing to bet if there was a like and I mean a gargantulan like vote abstaining protest effort by Black America and Trump walked away winning by like that difference, by like eight million popular votes or whatever the hell it was. You you wouldn't see the Democrat Party lip service apparatus look like it's looked the last forty years.
Speaker 2: That free agent conversation, though, I think.
Speaker 5: If Black America voted fifty to fifty, they'd be getting shit all the time, no matter who was in charge, because it's so fucking narrow.
Speaker 2: I agree, you know, I mean, right right now.
Speaker 5: Illegals for the idea that they might vote later get more.
Speaker 4: Shit than you guys get.
Speaker 3: That's true. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I'm authentified as independent.
Speaker 2: I put crip on minds other crip.
Speaker 1: But all I'm saying dog is that's the only thing that black people should agree on. And the problem is, I think wealthy black people don't agree on it enough, and I think that's why everybody else is selling out the rest of the movement.
Speaker 2: They're selling out the rest of the movement for silly shit. I'm not voting for.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it's an ald white man or a young black woman like they said, because if her black. Don't mean if I was a president, we'd be getting reparationist because I'm black. If black people they black people. When you say black, that means you know they owe niggas money. If you don't know that they owe niggas money, you not black. That shit sounds fucked up. But if you don't know that they owe niggas money, that this country old niggas money.
Speaker 2: You are not black. In the back of your mind, you like, well, I can't just do nothing for them. You not black.
Speaker 4: It's just funny.
Speaker 5: The cadence of that sounds like almost a perfect like quote correction of the like famous Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: If you don't know what you're voting for Joe Biden and you ain't.
Speaker 2: Black, No, No, Joe was on that bullshit.
Speaker 1: Joe got that free vote, Trump got a free vote, Barrock got two sets of free votes. Everybody getting man, fuck Barack if he didn't get a reparations. I don't give a fuck about none of the other shit. Are you a nigga and you don't make sure niggas get this? How is that not the biggest thing you got going on? Because you ain't one of us.
Speaker 3: I don't think the president can just go in there and just say we just get approval for it.
Speaker 2: You got to get approval.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: Why is everybody scared.
Speaker 4: Of a federal budget?
Speaker 5: Shit'll happen real quickly when your veto the federal budget.
Speaker 1: I'm not just that you black and you get up in here and you just get to be black. That's that's because it ain't no we do what you're supposed to do. Man hand to your business. I don't get to call myself a dad if I ain't taking care of my kids.
Speaker 2: Everybody won't respect the title.
Speaker 1: If you don't take care of Chris, if you don't take care of your daughter, your stefan you and can't call yourself or daddy'll we'll laugh your ass out the room.
Speaker 2: You are dad, that's like saying you black.
Speaker 1: It's free, nigga, what you're doing for you know, the one thing that matter in this country the most are black people that got us fucked up as we are behind because they didn't pay for the work.
Speaker 2: Make sure they pay. It's more pressure on you if you black.
Speaker 1: If you say you black, that come with responsibility. Still in our lifetime, you're.
Speaker 2: Doing the same shit that white people and you shouldn't be getting our votes.
Speaker 1: You definitely shouldn't be getting our votes if you black doing the shit glasses.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, do you think it's gonna happen in our lifetime?
Speaker 2: No cause representation.
Speaker 4: I'll say this much.
Speaker 5: If you start to see a very real conversation about reparations, that means they're preparing to dump the currency.
Speaker 1: They're looking out for. Tuning in too the No Sellers Podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West Coast of the USA and produced by the Black Effect Podcast Network and Noheart Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah