Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: News round up in information overload here, so a total free number it is eight hundred and nine fourt one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Yes, I was up at four in the morning. Yes, I was watching all the day's events unfold in real time. I got to imagine that many of you were not. It was so incredibly historic and amazing. When you hear the President telling, you know, people that the Gaza deal started when he took out a RAN's nuclear capabilities. Phase two of the Gaza Deal has already started. And then we can play when he went to Egypt with General Osisi and what like fifty world leaders that also were there. All over the Muslim world, Europe and Indonesia, you name it, they were there. It was just an incredible day. So let's start with the President addressing the Kanesse in Israel, after Prime Minister of Netanyahu spoke before him.
Speaker 1: The President, mister Prime Minister, mister speakers, seemed members of the Knesset and cherished citizens of Israel. We gather on a day of profound joy, of soaring hope, of renewed faith, and above all, a day to give our deepest thanks to the Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. After two harrowing years in darkness and captivity, twenty courageous hostages are returning to the glorious embrace of their families.
Speaker 3: And it is glorious.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight more precious loved ones are coming home at last to rest in this sacred soil for all of time, and after so many years of unceasing war and endless danger. Today the skies are calm, the guns are silent, the sirens are still, and the sun rises on a holy land that is finally at peace, a land and a region that will live God willing in peace for all eternity. This is not only the end of a war. This is the end of the age of terror and death and the beginning of the age of faith and hope, end of God. It's the start of a grand concord and lasting harmony for Israel and all the nations of what will soon be a truly magnificent region. I believe that so strongly. This is the historic dawn of a new Middle East. This is not only the end of a war. This is the end of the age of terror and death and the beginning of the age of faith and hope, end of God. It's the start of a grand concord and lasting harmony for Israel and all the nations of what will soon be a truly magnificent region. I believe that so strongly. This is the historic dawn of a new Middle East. Levy also convey my tremendous appreciation for all of the nations of the Arab and Muslim world that came together to press Sammons to set the hostages free and to send them home.
Speaker 3: We had a lot of help.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of help from a lot of people that you wouldn't suspect, and I want to thank them very much for that.
Speaker 3: It's an incredible triumph.
Speaker 1: For Israel and the world to have all of these nations working together as partners in peace. And it's pretty unusual for you to see that, but it happened in this case. This was a very unusual point in time, the brilliant point in time. Generations from now, this will be remembered as the moment that everything began to change and change very much for the better. Like the USA right now, it will be the golden age of Israel and the golden age of the Middle East. It's going to work together. So as we celebrate today, let us remember how this nightmare of depravity and death all began.
Speaker 3: Two years ago.
Speaker 1: On the eve of the Simhat Torah holiday, thousands of innocent Israeli civilians were attacked by terrorists and one of the most evil and heinous desecrations of innocent life the world has ever seen, the worst slaughter of Jews since the Holocaust. The cruelty of October seventh struck to the core of humanity itself. Nobody could believe what they were witnessing. The United States of America grieved alongside you, and we mourned for our own citizens who were so viciously taken that day, and to all the families whose lives were forever changed by the atrocities of that day. And all of the people of Israel, please know that America joins you and those two everlasting vows, never forget and never again. For so many families across this land, it has been years since you've known a single day of true peace. But now at lasts, not only for Israelis, but also for Palestinians and for many others. The long and pain full nightmare is finally over and as the dust settles, the smoke phades, the debris is removed, and the ashes clean from the air. The day that breaks on a region transformed, and a beautiful and much brighter future.
Speaker 3: Appear suddenly within your reachs.
Speaker 1: All across the Middle East, the forces of chaos, terror and ruin that have plagued the region for decades now stand weakened, isolated, and totally defeated. A new coalition of proud and responsible nations is emerging, and because of us, the enemies of all civilization are in retreat. Thanks to the bravery and incredible skill of the Israeli Defense Forces and Operation Rising Lion.
Speaker 3: Guys Central Casting, Let's put them in a movie. Look at him.
Speaker 1: Great job, and my people loved working with you, loved it. They worked so well together. For many of Iran's top terrorists, including nuclear sciences and commanders, have been extinguished from this earth. With this week cease fire, we've achieved the most challenging breakthrough of them all, the most challenging breakthrough maybe ever.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've never seen anything like.
Speaker 1: I've been involved in a lot of success, i have never seen anything like what's going on today. All over the world. People are dancing in the streets, not just in Israel. They are dancing in the streets of countries that would have never danced in the street about what's happening today.
Speaker 3: They're dancing in those few. So this long and difficult war has now ended.
Speaker 1: You know, some people say three thousand years, some people say five hundred years.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is, it's the granddaddy of them all.
Speaker 1: And in an unprecedented achievement, virtually the entire region has endorsed the plan that Gaza will be immediately demilitarized, that Hamas will be disarmed, and israel security will no longer be threatened in any way, shape or form. So Israel, with our help, has won all that they can by force of arms.
Speaker 3: You've won, I mean you've won.
Speaker 1: Now it's time to translate these victories against terrorists on the battlefield into the ultimate prize of peace and prosperity for the entire Middle East.
Speaker 3: It's about time you were able to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Speaker 1: It should now be clear to everyone throughout the region that decades of fomenting terrorism and extremism, jihadism and anti semitism.
Speaker 3: Have not worked they haven't worked. They've been a disaster. They've just killed.
Speaker 1: They've killed, They've backfired completely and totally. They've just totally backfired everything that you thought take it worst case, it's turned out to be worse than that.
Speaker 3: They have not worked. From Gaza to.
Speaker 1: Iran, those bitter hatreds have delivered nothing but misery, suffering, failure, and death. They've served not to weaken issue, but to annihilate the very forces that.
Speaker 3: Did the most.
Speaker 1: Tafoe meant this hatred and it's really I mean, everybody that's tried it has become irrelevant.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, we've seen.
Speaker 1: Those nations that set aside their differences, reached across ancient divides and pursued engagement are now among the most successful in the region. And the choice for Palestinians could not be more clear. This is their chance to turn forever from the path of terror and violence. It's been extreme to exile the wicked forces of hate that are in their midst, and I think that's going to happen. I've met some people over the last couple of months that want to see it happen very much.
Speaker 3: And after tremendous pain and death and hardship.
Speaker 1: Now is the time to concentrate on building their people up instead of trying to tear Israel down.
Speaker 3: We don't want that to happen again.
Speaker 1: And the total the focus of Gosins must be on restoring the fundamentals of stability, safety, dignity, and economic development so they can finally have the better life that their children really do deserve after all these decades of horror. I intend to be a partner in this effort in the sense that we're going to help and we're going to do something that became unbelievably popular.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants to be on it. It's called the Board of Peace.
Speaker 1: It's more obvious than ever that the productive and responsible nations of this region should not be enemies or adversaries. You should be partners and eventually even friends. And that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 1: Together you can stand against the forces of chaos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go ahead. It's an important point.
Speaker 1: Because you can stand against the forces of chaos that threatened all of your interests and it's always a big threat, always a big threat, and unleash incredible prosperity and opportunity for all the people of these lands. It's more obvious than ever that the productive and responsible nations of this region should not be enemies or adversaries. You should be partners and eventually even friends. And that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 1: Together, you can stand against the forces of chaos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go ahead. It's an important point.
Speaker 1: Because you can stand against the forces of chaos that threatened all of your interests. The story of fierce is rarely resolve in triumphs. Since October seventh should be proof to the entire world that those who seek to destroy this nation are doomed to bitter failure.
Speaker 3: The state of Israel is strong, and it.
Speaker 1: Will live and thrive forever. The guy who once dwelled among his people in the city still calls us, in the words of Scripture, the turn from evil and do good, to seek peace and pursue it. So he still whispers truth into the hills and knowles and valleys of his magnificent creation, and he still writes hope into the hearts of his children all over the world. Modern Israel was founders. From the very first day that modern Israel was founded, we have stood together through thick and thrin the thin of setbacks, and through victory and defeat, through glory and heartache, we have built industries together. We have made discoveries together. We have confronted evil together, and we have waged war together. And perhaps most beautifully of all, we have made peace together.
Speaker 3: And this week, against all odds, we have done the.
Speaker 1: Impossible and brought our hostages home.
Speaker 2: That was President Trump at the Kanesse, speaking there, and immediately there after he got on Air Force one he headed to Egypt, where he then met with General l CCI. Prior to them meeting with the leaders of what fifty some odd countries from all over the world that showed up pretty much last minute. So we continue our coverage because you know, I was up watching all of this, you know, beginning at four am this morning, and many Americans were asleep at the time. And I know you're only getting headlines, but you know, we just played for you President Trump speaking before the Kanesse. We played him meeting with General ASSISI where this with this summit, if you will, took place, and now I want to play for you after meeting with LCCI, and I've interviewed ELCC. It was one of the few interviews I've ever done, Linda, where I needed an interpreter and I had those headphones on. It was it was an interesting experience. I'll tell you that it's not that easy do. But we had representatives from Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Netherlands, Norway, oh Mom, Pakistan, Paraguay, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey, UAE. Anyway, here's the president addressing all of these world leaders. And the fascinating thing is too is after he spoke, they all wanted pictures with.
Speaker 1: Him having an amazing period of time, like I think nobody's seen.
Speaker 3: Before, and we have tremendous stuff, as you know in Israel.
Speaker 1: And now we're in a country where.
Speaker 3: A friend of mine is a very powerful leader and.
Speaker 1: My friend is right here the president also the General, you know, times I called him usually I call him the General because he's both and he's good at both. And they've done a fantastic job and they burn low crime, you know, because they don't play games. That's why they don't play games like we do in the United States, with governors that have no idea what they're doing. But they don't have to drive. I ask about driving. They almost don't even know what I'm talking about it. So it's a great tribute to this man. He's done a fantastic job in bringing this country together.
Speaker 3: And the United States has with them all the way. Thank you all the way, and thanks an honor.
Speaker 1: To be with you. So what will Egypt's role play in the peace process here? We played a very important role and they had a very important role with Hamas that the general was right here was very instrumental because the Maas respects this country and they respect the leadership of Egypt. So had you played a very important role. I appreciate you very much. This is the day that people across the region and around the world have been working, striving, hoping and praying for They have done things over the last month that I think were really unthinkable. Nobody thought this could happen. With the historic agreement we've just signed, those prayers of millions have finally been answered. As you know, the hostages have been returned. Then further work goes on having to do with the Sadly, to say, bodies together, we've achieved what everybody said was impossible. At long last, we have peace in the Middle East, and this very simple expressions in peace in the Middle East, and we've heard it for many years, but nobody thought it could ever get there. And now we're there. I want to congratulate everybody sitting in these first few rows and standing behind me. I don't know why they chose to stand, but I promise I'll make it short. Okay, we are not going to keep you standing for long. These are great leaders. After years of suffering and bloodshed, the war in Gaza is over. Humanitarian aid is now pouring in, including hundreds of truckloads of food and medical equ and other supplies, much of it paid for by people in this room. Civilians are returning to their homes. The hostages are reuniting. I mean, it's beautiful. I'm just watching it backstage. The level of love, and when you see they haven't seen their mother, their father, they haven't seen them in such a long time, and they lived in a tunnel, very little tunnel, very deep, and the level of love is just incredible. It's a beautiful thing to see. Is in one sense, it's so horrible that it could have taken place, But in another sense, it's so beautiful to see a new and beautiful days rising. And now the rebuilding begins. The rebuilding is maybe going to be the easiest part. I think we've done a lot of the hardest part because the rest comes together. We all know how to rebuild, and we know how to build better than anybody in the world. I want to express my tremendous gratitude to the Arab and Muslim nations who helped make this incredible breakthrough. The final sprint to this deal began less than three weeks ago on the sidelines of the United Nations in New York. I met with many of the people in this room, and it all just started coming together. I've known so many of you for so long, your friends of mine. You're great people. I had a couple I don't like in particular, but I won't tell you who I have. Actually a few of them I don't like it at all, But you'll never find out who they are. Well, maybe you will, come to think of it. But I have most of you who I like a lot and I respect a lot. Maybe that's more important. We listened, and we exchanged ideas, and we kept pushing forward until the job was done. And the first steps to peace are always the hardest, and today we've taken them, and we've put them all together, and we've come up with this beautiful mix like nobody thought was possible. And as you know, I've just come from Israel. It was an amazing day to watch the hostages come in and to watch all of the other things and do all of the other things that we did. And like all of us here this evening, the Israeli people are overjoyed that the war has ended. Many of you have had dancing in the streets. They had dancing in the streets, and they've been dancing for weeks now. Once they heard about this and they heard that it was even a possibility, they related at the arrival of the hostages and excited to begin this new chapter for the entire region. And it's going to be that and they are going to be great partners. And I hope everybody's going to join the Abraham Accord. I like to say the Avraham. I love Avraham, but somehow it doesn't sound as good when I say it as it does when some of my other friends say it. Who's are from the region. But we're going to get a lot of people joining the Abraham Accords. We have the four great nations that did it early on and they stayed with it, and then you had the Biden administration, which is the worst administration in the history of our country, and obviously they did nothing on that and anything else. And so it's stated for and now a lot of people, even today, they're talking about all joining up. So so many people have talked to me about that, and it's going to be a great tribute to really the United States. I mean, the United States has worked very hard in the Middle East, so it would be a tribute to us and to Jared and to Steve and all of the people, Marco, all of the people that have worked so hard on that, and it really is going to bring it's going to guarantee that it all stays together. You're going to and you're going to do well, because the four nations do very well. I mean they do extremely as they're wealthy, but they're a lot wealthier because of it. So I hope everybody's now joining up. Now we have no excuses. We don't have a Gaza, and we don't have an Iran as an excuse. That was a good excuse, but we don't have that anymore. All the momentum now is toward a great, glorious and lasting peace, and our commitment to fulfilling the twenty point plan we developed together will be the crucial foundation for achieving that right future is being worked on right now as we speak, and we're actually in stage three and four. It's not going to be, you know, just divided down. So simply we can be long advanced on some of the things that we say we're going to do. We can take them out of order in a positive way, and we've shown how it can be done with responsible nations like the people in this room. It's incredible people in this room setting aside their differences, seeking common ground and pursuing a better world for all of us. And that spirit's my dream that we all get together and enjoy our life. And we're going to put some of you on the Board of Peace. Everybody wants to be on the board of piece. They said, would you be the chairman? I said, I'm pretty busy too, but whatever we can do to have peace in the Middle East, it's worth it. But everybody wants to go on the Board of Peace, so we're probably going to enlarge it. We're going to get and the leaders, the top people, the top leaders. They want to be on the board of piece A beautiful, a beautiful term. At first I wasn't sure, and then I realized how beautiful it is. And for the people of Gaza, the focus now must be on restoring the basics of a good life. We're gonna have a lot of money coming into Gaza and a lot of rebuilding and building. It's not so much rebuilding, it's really building, cleaning up, and building. And I'm pleased to announce that numerous countries of great wealth and power and dignity have come forward to me just today and over the last week to say they want to help in the reconstruction of Gaza, putting up whatever money is necessary. And the money is of course, it's a lot of money, but it's not much compared to the value of the wealth of these tremendous countries, and they are ensuring stability and success in the Middle East, So when you think about it, it's a very very small amount of money is necessary relatively speaking. And as those commitments are made, I'm going to let the world know who is doing it, because they really deserve great credit for doing it, and they're going to do something that's really monumental. This is a monumental day. This is a monumental moment in the history of the world beyond the Middle East. We've all agreed that supporting guz It must be done to lift up the people themselves, but we don't want to fund anything having to do with bloodshed, hatred, or terror as has happened in the past. And for the same reason. We're also agreed that Gaz's reconstruction requires that it be demilitarized and that a new, honest, civilian police force must be allowed to create a safe condition for the people in Gaza. As I said earlier, I intend to be a partner in securing a better future. We're going to be working You're going to be working with the United States, and we're going to make sure that the Middle East is going to be a safe and secure place. It's a very important place in the world. Means so much. So many people said the Middle East, and this has been going for many, many decades. I've read it many times that World War three will begin in the Middle East. It's not going to happen. That's not going to happen. There was a time that you would have thought it could have, but it's not going to happen. There won't be World War three, hopefully at all, but it's not going to start in the Middle East. We're not going to have a World War three. If we're smart, never be a World War three. Our work begins right here and right now. From ancient times, this region has been extraordinarily mixed with respect to people, culture, religions, all of the different elements of national characters, unlike maybe anywhere else on earth. And for three thousand years there's been conflict for whatever reason, there's been tremendous conflict, always conflict. But today, for the first time anyone can remember, we have a once in a lifetime chance to put the old feuds and bitter hatreds behind us. And that's why so many people in this room. They didn't get along, some did, some didn't, but they're getting along now. This has brought the people together. This is the first time the Middle East crisis has brought people together as opposed to driving them apart, and to declare that our future will not be ruled by the fights of the generation's past, which is foolish. So together, let us continue and the spirit of cooperation and goodwill that has finally brought us to this incredible historic breakthrough. If we do together, we will reach the Middle East, incredible destiny is safe and prosperous and beautiful crossroads of culture and commerce, faith in humanity, and geographic center. This will be the geographic center of the world. So I just want to thank everybody for being here. I want to thank you all for what you've done and for this quick quick notice. It all came together just at one little period. It just came together. The greatest deals happened that way. If you do anything about deals, that's all I've done all my life is deal The greatest deals just sort of happen. And that's what happened right here. And maybe this is going to be the greatest deal of them all, not just nation building, not just having to do with this or the political whims. This will be maybe the greatest deal of the mall period. And I want to thank all of you and all of these great nations and this region for what it's gone through and all of the fights that's had or life over death and hope over strife and harmony over hatred. That's what we want. We want it to be that way, because together we're going to forge a magnificent, great, and enduring peace. I want to just end by saying, God bless you all, God bless the Middle East, God bless your countries, and God bless you. Thank you very much, everybody, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break. That's the President with all the world leaders in the final part of this historic day, with the hostages now released, and hopefully the opportunity now building a coalition of partners for world peace in the Middle East, something maybe most of us didn't think we'd see in our lifetime. We'll continue our coverage, all right, that's gonna wrap things up at today the great One, Mark Levin, We's in tonight, No tishby tonight, bro Goldstein, Joe Conchas, Frisher McLaughlan will join us, Emily Compagno, Senator Mark Wayne Mullins, and much much more. Full coverage. Hostages released, We'll show you a video of the families reuniting, and so much more. All coming up tonight, nine Eastern. Say you DVR Hannity on the Fox News Channel.