Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. Well, President Trump just unleashed rightly so and he did it with the right pitch, tone, cadence, and everything that you would ever want.
Speaker 1: But he said what needed to be said.
Speaker 2: And I know the world, Oh they're breathing a sigh of relief that President Trump says he will not take Greenland by force. He never planned on taking Greenland by force. Yesterday when he answered the question at at the press conference at the White House and somebody asked him the question, he said, you'll see.
Speaker 1: I mean this. He's been on the world, on the world.
Speaker 2: Stage since twenty fifteen, and here we are all these years later, eleven years on the world stage, and these idiots just it's like they know nothing about President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: They they don't want to understand President Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. It was a phenomenal speech.
Speaker 2: Now, yesterday the President went into great specificity, in detail about all his success and a lot of that came up in his speech today. Because Europe has adopted all of the wrong policies on immigration. They have you know, open borders, which has resulted in Great Britain. Nobody ever thought Great Britain would have eighty some of a Sharia courts, but they do. Nobody thought Europe would ever have no gozones where people just practice Sharia law, live separately in a part inside of a European country and have not assimilated to the country's values and legal system. But that's allowed to exist. He took on their socialist economic policies. He took on their climate cultism. He took on the fecklessness and weakness of NATO and their lack of prioritizing their national security, national defense, and the geopolitical importance of Greenland. As I've been saying to anybody that was listening, I've been saying, Donald Trump is negotiating. Well, you know, he takes up more space in people's minds than any one human being on the face of the earth. It's entertaining to watch on one level, but on another level, it's like, how stupid are you people? I mean, it really is spectacular. Trump telling European leaders they'd all be speaking German without the United States. He said, we probably won't get anything unless I decide to use excessive strength and force where we would be frankly unstopable, unstoppable.
Speaker 1: But I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 2: Now everyone says, oh good, and I think what's going to happen? And what I said the other night, and I got picked up by a lot of the press that my advice is, you.
Speaker 1: Know, make them an offer that can't refuse.
Speaker 2: Make Greenland an offer they can't refuse to people. You know, per capita income on average is about sixty thousand dollars a year with the fifty six thousand plus Greenlanders, and you know, ten thousand of that comes in the form of welfare payments from Denmark. And the President even pointed out out Denmark, you know, during the Nazi invasion maybe survived about six hours. And that's it. I mean, it's just pretty pathetic. And the reality and the truth is this simple that Europe needs the United States of America.
Speaker 1: They can talk tough.
Speaker 2: When when Donald Trump said that you need to beef up your prioritization of NATO and more than double your contribution to NATO, they were complaining and never gonna happen. And what happened. They eventually capitulate because the President's right. You know, look what happened. All of Europe feckless impotent when it comes to Vladimir Putin, you know, mobilizing troops on the border with the Ukraine four years ago. They didn't do a thing. They didn't lift a finger. Granted Ukraine is not part of NATO, but that's not the point. You know, they say they feared this. But go back to Angela Merkel when Trump handed her in his first term, the white flag of surrender because she, you know, she decided to purchase you know, billions and billions and billions of dollars in energy liquefied natural gas from from Russia and make Russia rich. And because they stupidly bought into this climate alarmism called we're going to get into this with Mark Morano, he's actually in Davos. And all the idiotic predictions of al Gore back you know, in the Earth and the Balanced Days and even before that, I mean, every one of them predicted, you know, in certain time frames, all proven wrong. And it's just amazing that without Donald Trump on the world stage, all of these countries are not capable of defending themselves against their top geopolitical foes. And it's not a truth or reality that they want to they want to acknowledge. You know, I love when the President blasted the Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney at his speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Canada lives because of the United States. Remember that, Mark, next time you make your statements responding to him. And during the speech, Carney said that there's been a rupture in the world order and defended Greenland against Donald Trump's plan to seize the territory by calling on smaller nations to stick together. You know, they send their thirty seven troops to Greenland and they think they're making a big statement.
Speaker 3: Then not.
Speaker 2: And the President rightly pointed out about NATO, what would NATO be without the absolute might and force of the US military. And the President said it in front of all of them. We give so much, we get so little in return. You wouldn't have NATO if I didn't get involved. In my first term. Until I came along, NATO was supposed to pay two percent GDP. The US was paying virtually one hundred percent of NATO. I got NATO to pay five percent. They weren't paying. Now they're paying. They didn't like that policy of Donald Trump. Donald Trump called out Europe. They're supposed to be our friends and our allies, and they count on us, rely on us for national security reasons and national defense.
Speaker 1: They do that.
Speaker 2: And then you know, lo and behold, they slapped tariffs on the United States, abusing American consumers, but yet they want access to American markets. And he flipped that strategy on them completely. And they had to fit collectively when Donald Trump said he was going to put tariffs on European countries, Lo and behold, they came up with a deal and they're paying the tariffs and then no longer ripping us off. You know, Trump addressed this issue of you know, no nation is in a position of security secure Greenland. Now, if the President is able to pull this off with Greenland, if you look at it geopolitically, strategically, and the President's plan for a Golden Dome that would protect Europe, the biggest beneficiaries of Greenland partnering with the United States is that they will have protection like they've never had before. But they don't think. They just react and bubble and fizz like the media in our own country.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: The President starts out a speech, he greets so many friends and a few enemies that were in the room. And then the President said, would you like me to say a few words on Greenland?
Speaker 1: Would you like me to do that?
Speaker 2: I was going to leave it out of the speech, but I thought, I I think it would I would have been reviewed very negatively. And then he goes on to say, no, he's not going to take it by force. But then he bashed Europe's and their reliance on windmills. I mean, he went after their climate alarmism and their climate alarmist religious cultism. And the President bashed Europe for their reliance on wimmills for their electricity. During this speech, he said, there are windmills all over the place, and they're losers. One thing I've noticed is that there are more windmills in a country has the more money that country loses, and the worst off that they are. And I mean, he had some amazing quotes. I'm going to play some of it in this hour, will play some later in the program as well. But you know, this is the President saying he won't take force on Greenland. Oh as if we didn't know that he wasn't going to do that. If you study Donald Trump, pay attention to Donald Trump. Then you know he means what he says. Listen, we never asked for.
Speaker 3: Anything, and we never got anything.
Speaker 4: We probably won't get anything unless I decide to use excessive strength and force, where we would be frankly unstoppable.
Speaker 3: But I won't do that. Okay.
Speaker 4: Now everyone's saying, oh good, that's probably the biggest statement I made, because people thought I would use force.
Speaker 3: I don't have to use force. I don't want to use force. I won't use force. All the United States is asking for is a place.
Speaker 4: Called Greenland, where we already had it as a trustee, but respectfully returned it back to Denmark not long ago after we defeated the Germans, the Japanese, the Italians.
Speaker 3: And others in World War Two. We gave it back to them.
Speaker 1: We gave it back to them.
Speaker 2: Then he went in and he said, we asked for you know, we're asking for right title ownership. You can't defend it on a lease. And then he goes and says this. He discusses how the US saved Greenland during World War Two. And you'd all be speaking German if not for the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Boom. Listen.
Speaker 4: We saw this in World War Two, when Denmark fell to Germany after just six hours of fighting and was totally unable to defend either itself or Greenland.
Speaker 3: So the United States was then compelled. We did it.
Speaker 4: We felt an obligation to do it, to send our own forces to hold the Greenland territory and hold it we did at great cost and expense.
Speaker 3: They didn't have a chance of getting on it, and they tried.
Speaker 4: Denmark knows that we literally set up bases on Greenland for Denmark. We fought for Denmark. We weren't fighting for anyone else. We were fighting to save it for Denmark, big beautiful piece of ice. It's hard to call it land, it's a big piece of ice. But we saved Greenland and successfully prevented our enemies from gaining a foothold in our hemisphere.
Speaker 3: So we did it for ourselves also.
Speaker 4: And then after the war, which we won, we won it big Without us. Right now, you'd all be speaking German and little Japanese.
Speaker 3: Perhaps After the war we gave.
Speaker 4: Greenland back to Denmark. How stupid were we to do that? But we did it. But we gave it back. But how ungrateful are they?
Speaker 2: Now? Well said, never mind? How they abused the people of Greenland. And then he pointed out, we need Greenland for strategic, national and international security. You know this whole talk. Well, he really just wants access to the natural resources. I talked to some experts this maybe like a month a year that you'd have the ability to cut through all that ice and get rare earth minerals that everyone's.
Speaker 1: Talking about it. He said, we're not doing it for rare earth minerals. Here's what he said.
Speaker 4: Greenland is a vast, almost entirely uninhabited and undeveloped territory.
Speaker 3: The sitting undefended in.
Speaker 4: A key strategic location between the United States, Russia, and China. That's exactly where it is right smack in the middle. Wasn't important nearly when we gave it back. You know, when we gave it back, it wasn't the same as it is now. It's not important for any other reason, you know, to everyone talks about the manuals. There's so many places there's no rare earth, no such thing as rare earth's rare processing. But there's so much rare earth then this. To get to this rare earth, you got to go through hundreds of feet of ice. That's not the reason we need it. We need it for strategic national security and international security.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And then the President goes on and just rips Europe to shreds. But he did it in a nice way, and he called out European leaders, you know, just being scared to look at him. But Europe would be the biggest beneficiary of the Golden Dome and America's presence on the ground in Greenland for strategic defense and geopolitical national security. It would benefit the US, it would benefit Europe, it would benefit the world. It would make the world a safer, better place. It's that simple. Anyway, We'll have a lot more of the President's speech coming up. But it was powerful today, it really was, and he held nothing back. But he did it in a respectful way. I guess to calm the waters of people scared to death that he was going to attack Greenland. It would be a stunning accomplishment. I want to just lay out here because the President said to that he and the NATO Secretary General have formed the framework of a future deal with respect to Greenland. And the President said, as a result of that negotiation, he would no longer impose punitive tariffs on a slough of European countries that were set to begin on February first, and the President posted on truth Social based on a very productive meeting that I have had with the Secretary General of NATO, Mark Ruddis's name, we have formed the framework of a future deal with respect to Greenland and in fact the entire Arctic region. This solution, if consummated, will be a great one for the United States and all NATO nations. Based upon this understanding, I will not be imposing the tariffs that were scheduled to go into effect on February first. Additional discussions are being held concerning the Golden Dome as it pertains to Greenland. Further information will be made available as discussions progress. The Vice President, Secretary of State Marc or Rubio, Steve whitcoff Is, Special Envoy, and others as needed, will be responsible for the negotiations, and they will report directly to me. Thank you for your attention of this matter. A minute that happens, stocks shot up immediately. What's the dow at now, lind to take a look. Details about the framework or the agreement, We're pretty unclear. The White House did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for additional information. Now, if you have the framework for a deal, what did I say the last number of days? I said, all right, everybody, calm down. This is Donald Trump. This is what he does. Donald Trump is negotiating, and he starts here, but he has the every intention of ending up over here. I mean, this would be the perfect example.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I want you to know, you know, and understand something here because I think this is really really important, especially when it comes to President Trump. By the way, the Dow up six hundred points and we're gonna I think we're gonna hit fifty thousand, probably soon forty.
Speaker 1: Nine ninety one.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so you need to understand something about President Trump.
Speaker 1: Everything with him is a negotiation. I've been saying this for days.
Speaker 2: By the way, the Heckler the boot Howard Luckick today during the Davos event revealed as a familiar face. Uh Lutnik was speaking of this invite only VIP dinner hosted by a billionaire black rock boss Larry Fink, when a Heckler, now identified as climate change advocate and former Vice president Al Gore started booie, this guy is the former head of Canner Fitzgerald on nine to eleven oh one. Canner Fitzgerald lost most of their most of their employees because they were on the top floors of the World Trade Center building. And this guy, Howard Lutnik, you know, ensured that is the business would continue and Canter Fitzgerald it did and very successfully, and took care of all the families and started a scholarship fund for every child that lost a loved one that lost a parent that day. And his life story is amazing, and Al Gore is there will prove how Al Gore is such a liar in all his predictions over the years have been dead wrong on so many different levels. But anyway, and you know, we'll get to Gavin Newsom here in a second, but just think of this fact. It's pretty stunning accomplishment if President Trump is able to get NATO to do a total one to eighty and agree to a framework on a possible Greenland deal. But you know the fact, understand the schedule the president had. Now, what was the president's press conference yesterday? Close to two hours, an hour and forty five minutes. It was insane. It's just more than Joe Biden did in his entire four years in office. He got onto Air Force one in the nine o'clock hour. It's a nine hour flight from Washington to Davos. Air Force one. After an hour and twenty minutes in the air was forced to return to DC because they had an electrical problem. They had to switch planes. And then he gets back on another plane. So that adds another three hours, probably four hours to the trip. So now you're looking at you know, you know, thirteen hours total. So he makes that trip. I've been on Air Force one with President Trump. He doesn't sleep when he's on Air Force One. He's working the whole time. And after they returned to Joint Basse Andrews about an hour after departing, an hour and twenty minutes after departing. When I was Press Secretary, Caroline Levitt said, the decision was made after takeoff when the crew aboard Air Force one identified a minor electrical issue. Very common a lot of airplanes. They're mechanical and they have so much redundant and see that you always show an abundance of caution, especially when a president's on.
Speaker 1: You know, a plane.
Speaker 2: But they actually the airlines do it for do the exec They would have done the exact same thing. To be honest, a reporter on board said, the lights in the press cabin of the aircraft went out briefly after take off. No explanation offered, but anyway, a little less than an hour and a half, they turn around. They bought another aircraft, air Force seat thirty two, a modified Boeing seven to fifty seven, normally used by the president for domestic trips to smaller airports, and then they went to the World Economic Forum in Davos shortly after midnight. But you know, if you're on a plane where the lights go out, then you have to go back, and then you have to fly nine more hours. That's a pretty pretty amazing feat by the by the President. And then to give this speech, you know, full on, you know, straight to the straight to the core issues now facing Europe, and Europe now has a really really important moment for themselves. Either they are going to learn, and the President said the best thing that they could do is learn from the United States of America. That's what the President was telling them, that that would be in their best interest because America is now you know, we're expecting even higher GDP for the fourth quarter you know, it will be above five percent by every measure. That is a spectacular achievement. Lower gas prices. We have the lowest trade deficit in twenty years, lowest gas prices in four or five years. We have the lowest interest rates in about four years, and they're going down. Lower inflation finally under control, which is great for every American. And this you know, these these allies don't understand Macron and all of them. I mean, they have bought into this idiotic, imbecilic, woke, stupid mindset mentality, and they bought into the climate change religious cultism of the radical left, and they have compromised the national security to the point with that Without the United States, it's it's they're honestly, they're they're dead.
Speaker 1: They're dead. You know, they can't.
Speaker 2: I promise you that our top geopolitical foes Russia and China, they don't respect Europe, they don't respect NATO. But for the United States, you know, Trump told to f off by a Danish lawmaker. Oh okay, that's really productive. Well what did what did the people in Denmark do for the people in Greenland? Except for sterilization on Greenland's women? Oh excuse me. You know, without their knowledge or consent. They're placing IUDs in thousands and thousands of Greenland women and girls without their consent, under the direction of government officials. It wasn't until December of twenty twenty four that they finally acknowledged and apologized for what they did. It's just, you know, really really disgusting conduct on their part. But you know, this is a moment where the world has it's a tipping point for the world, it's a tipping point for Europe. They reverse course or they continue down the path to their own self destruction. They're adopting socialist policies that will destroy them. They are adopting policies that will bankrupt them in terms of climate alarmism. They're adopting policies that are weak on national security and national defense. They are collapsing from within, and they're not respected around the world. And without the United State dates of America and without our support, I'm not really sure what they'd be able to do on their own.
Speaker 1: I don't really think that they can do a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, yesterday was the one year anniversary of Trump being in office.
Speaker 1: What has he done?
Speaker 2: He secured the border, He's removed all these violent criminals, you know, tens and tens of thousands of them. He's paid people to self deport that'sn't been in the millions. He disabled the RAN's nuclear weapons program, arrested Maduro, you know, was bringing all these drugs into our country. He cut fentanyl debts by eighty percent in one year because of border security. Inflation at two point six percent, it averaged more than five percent under Biden got up to nearly ten percent. It was over nine percent. Gas prices now back to early twenty twenty one prices and dropping GDP projections now fourth quarter. I mean, now you're looking at Reagan levels of you know, five plus percent. His tariffs, everybody was critical of them. They're working. A lot of people were skeptical, but they're working. He freed all these hostages from Hamas. He was able to put an end to the Israeli Iranian conflict in twelve days. I'd taken out the nuclear facilities and they pretty much gave up and surrendered. You know, he's cut ten regulations for every one new regulation added. He stopped transgender surgeries on children. I mean, he's I would imagine by the end of this year, it's possible the Iranian regime is gone, Cuba's regime is gone, that there is hope for the people of Venezuela for the first time, and with all their vast natural resources, that they could be a very wealthy country once again. He's still working now. We're in phase two of this this peace plan. He said just today that either Hamas will do disarm or they will be disarmed, and Donald Trump doesn't make idle threats, so we can have an end of this conflict in the Middle East and end of the conflict hopefully even in Europe and ending the Ukraine War. And you know, but what do they say, He's a crazy, narcissistic, insane, egomaniac.
Speaker 1: I'm a good person. Well, you know, for.
Speaker 2: Democrats, they they have to hope that Donald Trump fails everywhere for them to even have a chance at these midterm elections.
Speaker 1: This is not your average election cycle.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking at historical trends here, I'm looking at all of you. Because if all everybody in this audience makes a pledge and a promise to themselves that they are going to get out and they're going to vote, that's the only thing I need you to do. That's the only thing we need. Just commit that you are going to vote and you're not going to stop the great progress we've made as a country. You know, we have a border patrol agent, by the way, injured after an illegal immigrant rammed officers with his car. Happened again, the fourth incident in two weeks. The HS said officers with the department conducting a targeted operation in Compton, California to arrest violent, criminally illegals. By the way, all Gavin is doing, Gavin Newsom the highest, the highest income taxes, highest sales taxes, highest gas taxes. You know, you have people in the Pacific Palisades. They can't even get a permit to rebuild their homes, which should have been saved in the first place if they practiced the science of forestry and if hydrants had water and reservoirs had water. You know, and he just walks away from it, and he can travel the world. He can be you know, doing his full time podcast as full time tweety bird is full time stalking a Trump and he's not doing a thing for the people. He is once people love my speech, you know, don't get on your Donald Trump. He's just a moron, and I just can't wait. I'll take that choice in a presidential election every day of the week. I really will. It is it is Gavin Newsom's insane. Oh and now he's waiting till the last possible day to have a special election after this congressman died out there.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's the worst of the worst. I wish I could shore.
Speaker 2: I got to get Gavin's permission to share his last text to me, right, Linda, I told you what it was. Ninety three percent of the legacy media's coverage of Renee Good and what happened was slanted against Ice. Minnesota officials refuse to let Ice to port over thirteen hundred criminal illegals. Oh, if these people get arrested for aiding in a betting, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. And Trump administration are noun seven thousand illegal alien gang members have been arrested just in the last year. I mean far left organizations in Minnesota. You know, with that church storming, they raked in over a million dollars from anti poverty nonprofits. We're gonna look into that. Don Lemon could be prosecuted that's in the news today. Justice Department plans to prosecute all these church invaders under the same law that Biden news to prosecute pro life protesters. Whoopsie Daisy, that's going to be an interesting battle. We have other good economic news. Atlanta Fed increased their GDP growth estimate again today five point three percent, up from five point one percent.
Speaker 1: Things keep getting better.
Speaker 2: Taiwan agreed to spend a quarter trillion dollars to build new semiconductor plans right here in the US. Good more high paying career jobs for Americans.
Speaker 1: Buckle up. The Golden Era is in effect.