Speaker 1: It's a podcast. Come twenty five wist.
Speaker 2: Cocking basketball and they are wearing a whist.
Speaker 1: So yes too, Bed, But what did you expect? It's a podcast?
Speaker 3: Come twenty five Whistles.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five Whistles presented by Draft Kings used the promo code Bobby Sports when downloading the DraftKings sportsbook app. Stay tuned because you'll hear more about DraftKings and all it has to offer throughout the show DraftKings.
Speaker 4: The crown is yours.
Speaker 1: So I the only time because I was on TikTok, I slipping through in this cau You gotta bet this game. It's the easiest game, and I didn't bet him. I was like, I don't know, I feel that good about it, So I didn't bet him. And he was like, you must take Duke to beat North Carolina. Oh they got I've listened to that dude like every time and he's hit and I don't even know who it is.
Speaker 4: It just pops up my algorithm.
Speaker 3: He just shows up.
Speaker 1: Well because I think I'll watch the full video, so they're like, let's feed him more. But it was the only one because they were like, Duke's been on our hot streak, dude, So I'm pretty happy and lose. Otherwise, I crushed the Arkansas game. I took Arkansas plus twelve, end up losing it overtime, and that game sucks. And I got so mad at Kevin Klug. Why he sent me a text we were up six with like.
Speaker 5: No, no, yeah you do.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've all been there?
Speaker 4: No no, no, have all been there. Let me read to you.
Speaker 1: Kevin Klug's our trainer and our friend. This is exactly what happens.
Speaker 4: He goes.
Speaker 1: Arkansas exclamation, exclamation, exclamation. He said they got this. They were up six or like a minute twenty left. I said, if they'll lose. This text was because right then they popped a three and I'm like, oh, Alabama.
Speaker 4: Who's really good?
Speaker 1: Turn over? They hit another three. I say, this is on you. Right when you texted that it all turned. The game wasn't over. Why'd you text that? He texts back, I'm actually ill. Gosh, dang, I thought, no way this text changes anything. I knew better. And then I said, in you of all people, he's a former athlete, no man, you know, And he said, you're right, this is sports one oh one. God, they better rally I'm cheering hard now. Never heard from him.
Speaker 6: Agin.
Speaker 1: We lost in overtime the next morning, six fifty one am. This is so that would be a Sunday morning. First Comma, I'm an a hole for that text yesterday.
Speaker 3: At least he realizes it.
Speaker 1: And then he said, second, what was the word that the FSU fans said to the ref that got him ejected? Not sure if you remember that or not. Remember we went to Florida State because today it was sissy. It was yeah, yeah, yeah, it was Sissy. So yeah, he Kevin Cloak screwed the Razorbacks, but I had him plus twelve, so I want a time good. No they didn't win though, No, but they covered b B. I would rather than win and lose the money.
Speaker 3: At this point, like you know, see tournament this week. I know, I know, so that's something. That game really didn't matter.
Speaker 1: I started to say he did, because we would have played one less game in the tournament.
Speaker 3: Right now we have to play it. Hey, but now you start with Vandy, dude.
Speaker 1: But if you would have won that game, you don't even play that round.
Speaker 4: You had a free game.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Fanny beat us last the game before that. I know, I know, I know, I know. It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah speaking of what, no, nothing nowhere, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: That's all good? You sure, yeah, it's good. I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 7: I need Kevin's number, man, Why dude, the smoothie he got when we went, I got the same one, but I don't know what he got, And it's been driving me insane because it was so good.
Speaker 3: I just haven't been able to make a vis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Florida State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe like it's a workout program or something. They want to know the smoothie be dude, it was.
Speaker 4: It was life changing.
Speaker 3: It's not even his recipe.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I doubt he remembers something on it.
Speaker 4: Probably just saw a name up on the menu.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 5: No, good man.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do the tittle tattle, get it the tittle tattle, all right, let's go all right.
Speaker 5: Following the mac Jones trade, which quarterback from the twenty twenty one class do you think has the best chance to revive their career?
Speaker 1: I like Justin Fields. I like in Chicago. There's a reason why some Chicago fans are upset because they liked that he was trending upward a bit. I think Justin Field's the right system canna be really good. Zach Wilson, I think mac Jones has a good shot at revitalizing his career now that he's going to be the backup for Trevor Lawrence, because it just gives him a beat.
Speaker 4: He's still very young.
Speaker 1: Mitch Trubisky had this opportunity, didn't really take advantage of it fully, but he goes to Buffalo and is the backup to Josh Allen. Then there was a little bit of a market for him, like we should give another shot.
Speaker 3: He started a few places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, then he went to Pittsburgh, didn't you know. But I think Zach or excuse me, Mac Jones gets that shot. He goes and takes a year, maybe two, backs him up. He's still very young. He'll have another market that people are gonna pay decent money to come start. Trey Lance. Here's the thing about Trey Lance. The Vikings, and this goes up today we're recording this. The Vikings have been talking about maybe trading a third round pick for Trey Lance and let him come up and just run.
Speaker 3: It, which I think the only reason the Cowboys got him.
Speaker 5: For that right to use him as Tredy Bate later on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: They gave him a fourth round for him. So that's what I mean That fourth round picks pretty valuable. But if I were to pick which one, I think justin Fields, if in the right situation, can be a really good quarterback. I think Mac Jones probably gets another great starting opportunity in a couple of years. Zach Wilson, I don't know what the heck he's gonna do. Yeah, and then Trey Lance, it just depends like you're gonna have to have a team.
Speaker 5: Kind of forget about him. Yeah, it's kind of sucks. It's actually kind of.
Speaker 1: Sad and good. I'm sure he's a good dude. Everybody says he's a good dude. He got it wasn't his fault. He got drafted so high, came out of a small school.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 5: We saw him warming up to Eddie, Yeah, game and reading Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look good. But he's he's massive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a big Well that's that was part of it, right, like look at but he wasn't as athletic as they thought he was once he got to the NFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Zach Wilson, the dude that uh yeah, made him with mom's friend. Yeah, that's awesome. Do you know he was gonna say, because I mean, what else? What else would it be? I don't know.
Speaker 5: All right, next question, All right, with Mike Evans and Baker returning to Tampa, what do you put the Bucks ceiling at in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: I think they can win twelve games. I think they're in a bad division. We'll see what other quarterbacks end up down in that division. But I think Baker's a pretty good quarterback. I've always been a Baker guy. But it's not like they're new and it's like we can't wait to see what they do. We just saw what they kind of do.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah so they so, you know, three years, one hundred million Bucks, it's pretty awesome for Baker. The guy was like bouncing around. People were saying it was over. I think he's in a good system down there. Mike Evans, two years, fifty two million, The Bucks won a playoff game. Don't forget about that, because they won their division and then they won their first round.
Speaker 5: Against the Eagles, Oh yeah, and stomped them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think they can win twelve games, which is a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I would say that if they weren't in that division, but can't control that.
Speaker 5: Look quick fall up if Matt Ryan or not Matt Ryan. Sorry, If Kirk Cousins goes to Atlanta, Yeah, then who do you like more out of those two?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: He has so many weapons in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Hm. I'm still gonna go Bucks, but only because I don't know where Cousins really is in his rehab. I assume he'll be good to go, but I don't know, and he's going to a new system and that will take a minute, even though he's a pretty cerebral guy. Where Baker and Mike Evans are just it's their second year. There's sophomore. They come in as freshmen. They're sophomores now right at college basketball, so they definitely know the system, they know the coaches. They I would still probably pick the Bucks because I think Baker's a good quarterback.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Next, all right, what's conference going to basketball?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 5: Which conference?
Speaker 3: Road?
Speaker 6: Win?
Speaker 5: And pressy Moore over the weekend? Kentucky over Tennessee or North Carolina over Duke. Kentucky over Tennessee because Tennessee looks awesome. Yeah, Tennessee's great Chesse's a one seed, I'd assume in North Carolina and do even if a team's bad. I'm not surprised if anybody who that's such a rivalry. If Duke's number one of the country in North Carolina's three hundred and North Carolina wins, I'm still like, Okay, well, I get it.
Speaker 4: They hate each other. Those rivalry games are weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see Philipowski, Yeah, trip that guy? Yeah, and he said he didn't tables have turned. Yeah, he obviously not.
Speaker 1: Obviously it was obvious to me that he tripped a fan too, whenever he got hurt. When the court was stormed. I'm pro court storm now everyone every time they go anywhere, if they lose the fancies to storm.
Speaker 3: Well, they're throwing water bottles though, I mean.
Speaker 4: All right, what else?
Speaker 5: Last of one here? Currently leading the league in scoring, do you think Luca needs a change the way he plays for the Mavicks to be serious contenders?
Speaker 1: Maps are eight in the West, so they'd be in the play in situation. Now, he had his six straight triple double, like thirty points.
Speaker 3: That's cora.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's scoring so much. To look at his average like thirty five points a game. Uh, I guess my answer would be yes from ten thousand feet up as you just look, and they're not winning enough to automatically be in the playoffs one, two or three seat and he's scoring tons of points, So where's the change? I mean, even Jordan had to give up some points a little bit in order for those Bulls teams to start dominating. So but I feel like even during the trade deadline, because they got Gafford, didn't they from Washington? You may look that up Kyrie, and they've been playing pretty well together. If they don't have anybody, I get it. But I just feel like they've been doing this over and over again in the same result. So there's got to be something.
Speaker 5: They got Gafford, right, Yeah, Gafford and Washington.
Speaker 1: So sure, because they went in with him scoring thirty five or forty. Anytime he scores over forty, I think their winning percentage is even less. So I'm gonna go yes. Although Luke is awesome and he gets to the hole anytime he wants to. Yeah, and they adjust a whole. I mean, they to watch people blitz him because they will. They'll blit him with the ball I just get the ball out of his hands and him just to split blitzes is super cool.
Speaker 4: Uh, But yeah, I don't see.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just don't have the you know, the like the soldiers there to win that war. But he's gonna have to other people have to be involved because they're not winning games.
Speaker 4: All right, there you go, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Titt Tittle.
Speaker 6: His name.
Speaker 4: The titles.
Speaker 1: Hey we hit our parlay if it was opposite day last week, Well, listen, this was a three team NBA win that Kevin and Eddie picked.
Speaker 3: Let's go. We missed them all all three bad all three. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 4: I'll take the blame for it though.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we picked it. It's all good.
Speaker 1: We I said. Own twenty five whistles presented by Draft Kings sports book and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Download the DraftKings app and use the code Bobby Sports to get in on the action. So seventy six Ers money line over the Grizzlies.
Speaker 3: Loss money line, Dang Grizzlies beat the seventy six ers.
Speaker 5: No, Joel the Ei They're bad right now.
Speaker 1: Clippers minus six and a half at Houston loss and Houston sucks. They won by six Cavaliers. Money line at Atlanta lost. I know he warned me on that one, he said, but he missed the other two. So what are you writing right?
Speaker 3: Right? He said? No?
Speaker 5: But I got one right.
Speaker 1: We all suck. You got none right. I wanted to get one right, Okay, so we got none right.
Speaker 4: Take it from me. I messed about everyone.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want to take the twenty five whistles par Lake and check out Draft Kings Sports book. New users used to code Bobby Sports when you download the app twenty one and up in most eligible states. State and age varies by jurisdiction, eligibility and the positive retrictions apply. A gambling problem called one hundred Gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and wire text ope and y four six seven three six nine. I got a couple more things in the mail. It should be ending soon, like I know where my cutoff was and receiving any of this memorabilia from the breaks, So I think the last thing I'm going to get because I was going back through my emails bill to come. I have a authentic George Kittle forty nine ers jersey.
Speaker 3: Dang, that's cool.
Speaker 5: So when I parked by the way, there is a box outside there.
Speaker 3: Is go get it should somebody almost grabbed it.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to get arrested. I know, I don't want to be weird and be like.
Speaker 3: Get arrested if you took Bobby's mail.
Speaker 4: If yahn a federal crime?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I know I'm expecting a George Kittle autographed authentic.
Speaker 3: Jersey, a Dak Prescott.
Speaker 1: No, there is no I have one to get. I have the jersey.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you said I didn't come in yet.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I I tried to get some cowboy stuff. I picked the NFC East and a lot of stuff. But everybody wants the NFC East. It's it gotta sucks they can't get on it. So I have a Indiana Indiana Indianapolis Colts helmet. It's a replica helmet. It's still big. It looks like a normal helme shoe. No Jonathan Taylor, Oh cool, Okay. I have a Jamar Chase salute service signed many helmets, which is worth like three hundred bucks or so. I look through their camouflagers on the kind of but it's a minute. You know how the many helmets are, which some people would rather have many helmets and jerseys in this game. Just depends on what they like. And I'm not taken any out of the box. I don't even know if I'm supposed to many helmets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would leave them in the box.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem is they don't look as good in the box.
Speaker 3: They're like.
Speaker 1: They got like the codes on them to prove they're real. Could you pull them out and then put them back in whenever you're gonna sell them?
Speaker 8: I would leave them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dang it.
Speaker 2: Hey, but shout out to these places though, for doing legit players and not just the random like second string linemen.
Speaker 4: It's not really the places for doing it.
Speaker 1: What happens is they buy from the brands that put it together. So let's say it was called Autograph CoInc. Autograph CoInc has paid players to come and sign a bunch of stuff. Some are authentic, most are custom which aren't the They look like the jersey, but they're not exactly the real play jersey and the helmet.
Speaker 4: So they let's say they pay somebody ten bucks to come and.
Speaker 1: Sign one hundred and fifty and so some are something terrible deal Wow, I'm just doing a game here. And then they pack them all randomly in these boxes, and the people that get them into the brakes don't know what's in the box because you have to unseal.
Speaker 4: Them on camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cut the top, cut.
Speaker 1: The seals on the sides, and if people that are doing the breaks see you not do that, they don't get the brakes. Yeah, so it's not the people. And they have to also say on the side of the box, like you could possibly win, Tom Brady, you could possibly. They can't just do all second stringers, and if it was a bunch of crap coming out, people would stop buying from that company.
Speaker 2: And I've never seen like a second stringer, which is really cool I have.
Speaker 1: I mean, I see Sam Howell some time. I know he started, but he probably won't start next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we know who that is. I did about a.
Speaker 1: Debna chain helmet. Repical helmet looks like for yeah, yeah, like a jersey of his too, right, Yes, but I have a helmet coming too, so but yes, if the company doesn't put great ones in the people won't buy from the company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right there, Okay, because like you open it up and and they're like, oh, it's the Dallas Cowboys. Sam Garcia like, well.
Speaker 1: Never that, right, It is always somebody with some note or that's pretty awesome. Yes, well they have to or people aren't gonna want to buy from them. We're gonna try to do some of these breaks too. We also on this show that's gonna be so supposedly because we're recording this before they come in, we have the dorm dudes coming in the studio.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, where do these guys.
Speaker 1: Live in Ohio? But they're they're coming down to do this. That's awesome and to talk with us because they're just they're they're the group of breakers that I got to be a big fan of.
Speaker 3: Do you know what they look like?
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: They don't show their face.
Speaker 1: Well they also nobody does. This is the first thing I would do to tell people if they were doing breaks on social media TikTok, you can show your face, which is great. But also I'd put a name up of who it is because there are different people doing it and people just have relationships with people, like even if they don't really know, if it's like Jonathan, I'd have a Jonathan name tag up so people would know, oh, Jonathan's doing the breaks, and it just creates another level of whatever the antimacy is between the person and you're watching and listening. Sure, but they don't do that. So I don't know any of their names. I recognize their faces from the little don't know. That's more than that, because I know they pay people. Other dorm dudes come in and do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there'll be two there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but all these questions, I don't know if were running this segment before. After all these questions, I'm going to ask them or I've already asked them, depending out where replaced the segment. Okay, so those are still coming, and then we're going to get started with shooting and recording a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 4: I did make a trade for a jersey on the spot.
Speaker 1: Not on the spot, but people will message me when I win something and they go, I'd like to have that, what will you trade me? And so I've got like three mic Vic things. I told you I traded the jersey already. I traded a Mike Vic ball for my favorite basketball player of all time sign.
Speaker 2: Jersey, favorite basketball player of all time, favit.
Speaker 1: Basketball player of all time is is We talked about this on the flight but web no, yes, but no, Bud. It was like as a kid, but like right now the light before that favorite oh right.
Speaker 3: Now for seventy six ers.
Speaker 1: No, no, a favorite player right now.
Speaker 3: Drew Holiday, you remember, right? Yeah? Go Pat Bev, Pat Beverly, that's right.
Speaker 4: I have Arkansas raised back pet Bev signed jersey.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: So it's like the best great.
Speaker 3: Win for you. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, what do you have? They told me, so, do you anything from college?
Speaker 3: Because college is hard?
Speaker 1: And he said, uh, I got a Pat Bev Pat Bev twenty one Arkansas Jersey And it's an authentic because it's that that's really cool.
Speaker 3: I thought you had that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I just got it. No, I just got it.
Speaker 4: I have a bunch of jerseys, but they all have my name on him.
Speaker 1: That's really which is cool too. And then this is what I got.
Speaker 4: This is that Stefan Diggs signed Funko.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is pretty cool, really cool.
Speaker 4: It's just gonna show you guys a couple of things that came in the mail.
Speaker 1: That's what we're about to be. Finally, I wish the dorm dudes would do breaks with us on from the studio.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to have to. But that's their mind on their their stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't want to keep stuff, keep buy it.
Speaker 5: You know you can ask.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is blue an authentic oohine, Wow.
Speaker 3: Just the jersey unsigned is two hundred bucks. But sign I looked it up.
Speaker 1: I think I look at it, Mike, would you look up a Mitchell and Ness blue Peyton Manning signed jersey and you could wear this one so large man, But that's legit.
Speaker 2: But even as his autograph looks like not half asked, like it looks like, you know, a legit autograph.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they put a little time, little eft.
Speaker 4: Some of the guys just like scribble up and down.
Speaker 3: Yeah a thousand dollars at least whoa, what do you.
Speaker 1: Mind putting that back in there?
Speaker 3: Or yeah that problem man frame at thirteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's my point. I like, there, I have a bunch that I'm not gonna get sixty bucks for. But the and it's when you hit the Peyton Manning authentic Colts jersey. I hit the Peyton Manning John Elway signed helmet, which I think I can get four grand for good hits and I'm gonna sell it all back just about unless there's something I just love, love to see if I can make back or profit.
Speaker 5: Is there someone on top of your head right now that you love love you're for sure keeping.
Speaker 3: Great question.
Speaker 1: I love the Broncos helmet, but I'm not going to keep that. The Eagles that Jalen Hurts Eagles helmet, I'll get like eight hundred bucks four I'll sell that. I'd need to go through it again. I love the Pat Bev jersey. I'm not selling that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I took that out. But like the Warren Moon helmet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a really cool thing.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sick, but I would I'd probably sell that one too. Yeah, I don't know. I'm really not attached to It's more of a science experiment that I was going to do. So but those are the last two things I did.
Speaker 3: Let me pay that down there, okay. And the dorm dudes. That's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Cool or fun And maybe they already were that they already were things I want to mention. Scientists were baffled by a man who got vaccinated for COVID two hundred and seventeen times saw.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, but he's.
Speaker 1: Like a superhero now know he can fly.
Speaker 3: It's great. And he never got COVID Like he never got it or.
Speaker 1: Did he didn't get real sick from getting the virus.
Speaker 3: To me, told you he might have gotten the virus but didn't get No, I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying no, I'm sure he got tested two hundred and nineteen times. But no, I'm sure he got tested, but he never got sick from having too much of the vaccine right either, which I think is what I thought would happen.
Speaker 3: Sure like your body would freak out.
Speaker 1: A team of German scientists studied a sixty two year old man who deliberately got two hundred and seventeen COVID nineteen vaccine shots over twenty months. He suffered no negative vaccine related side effects.
Speaker 2: Where's the oversight in that? Like, where's like I've seen you before?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say, do the doctors at some point be like, hey, man fifty three, you're good.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, he was doing it for other people. He's making money off of it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Oh, well, I'm okay. My name is Richard.
Speaker 1: Hey, Richard many nice meet, Yeah, give me a COVID shot. There, I know Eddie, since you do shots here, yeah, here you go, all right, see you later. I'm gonna go to the CBS down the road. What's up man? I am Connor and he's mighty con Look, yes, I'm sure boom So now Connor's got his car. Connor didn't want to get the vaccine. Now Connor's been vaccinated, so that's what he was doing. He was getting like four doses a day's so a lot of people wouldn't get the shot. So he said, well, let me make some money off this, and he got as many shots as he could over.
Speaker 4: Twenty nine months, two hundred and seventeen shots.
Speaker 3: Does that also make you feel like the shot does nothing?
Speaker 1: This is how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Now somebody can get that many and it doesn't affect your body.
Speaker 1: Well, let me give you my controversial COVID take, because this is just in general, I think when it happened, regardless of how it got out, if it was from the lab, if it was from a guy eating the head of a monkey, monkey, regardless of how it got out, we didn't really have an idea of what was going to happen. And now we can see that for the most part, it definitely killed older people. Sure, it definitely killed younger people. One of our friends dads died of COVID who was like fifty three fifty four, so it definitely did that. And so when something is novel, and they would say the virus was novel, you really don't know enough about it. So you're just trying to protect your butt in as many ways as possible and hopefully make the safest decision for the most people possible. But in order, who are.
Speaker 3: You talking in? What tents are you talking like? As the government?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so mostly because I do not believe the government is putting a chip in us. People believe that they do, but I think that the governments already got a chip on us. It's called our phone. The government already has a way to watch all of us. They don't need to put a chip on our bodies. Where everybody's going everywhere with their phones. So that to me is I'm not the government's not monitoring us.
Speaker 3: Guy. Of course they are.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of the patriotch By the way they get here and doing it, they just don't need to put it in our skin. So they're like, well, well, it's been shown this is killing people, and if they don't universally say you have.
Speaker 3: To do it, we ain't doing it. We're just not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: They also don't know really what the effects up it are going to be on a mass population because it's never existed in the degree it was. So what they're doing is going, God, dang, if we don't shut it all down, there's a possibility eighty percent of people could be eradicated, even if not, and they know it's probably not the probability, but the possibility, so they go, this is what we're gonna do. It's like if a tornado's coming, Oh my god, tornado warning. It's like eight miles away.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You do everything you you get in the basement. Does it hit most of time? Does it maybe hurt some stuff around you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does it actually hit some people and kill them and demolish their house.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So it was basically, and I've never heard this theory, so this is just something I've come to myself. It was basically a tornado warning because yeah, it's going to kill some people, it might kill all whole lot of people, and we think that this will keep that from happening. Now, obviously we've learned so much about it since, but we didn't have that knowledge. We didn't have the education on it because there was no education on it. So here we are, everybody's getting the shot. I got the shot. I would bet dollars to donuts something arxil Keith used to say.
Speaker 3: I like that that.
Speaker 1: The vaccine actually wasn't good for some people because all of our bodies are different, that the vaccine probably made some people sick and did think, just like anything else we put in our But there are some pills where people don't know, or an allergy you learned something.
Speaker 2: Well, pills are good too because they all have side effects, but you may never feel those side effects depending on your body.
Speaker 1: But I think the decision that was made now and you have to remember you can go h Trump was the president. He got the COVID shots. There's been a lot of modifying how it actually happened, where it's one side like pure COVID shot, one is not. But it was so crazy even at the time the Republican president was getting the COVID shot and telling people to get the COVID shot and saying I'm the one that created the COVID shot. He's kind of backed away from that now because and this is not a political thing, but because that political party has assigned themselves to being the non covid it easily could have been the opposite.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you why. It easily could have.
Speaker 1: Been the Democrats, liberals, whatever you're gonna call them, they could have easily been. Uh, we we're not.
Speaker 3: Taking the COVID shot. We have a choice. We have control of our body. It's our own choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we you know, liberals, crazy hippies, We're not putting a chemical in our body. It easily could go. It easily could have been either way. So it's not really aligned with anyone's views. It was only because it was a it was a very political climate because an election was coming out. So what happens is some people get sick from the virus, but you have everybody who is now political and going, look, it's the virus that didn't You have some people that were saved, probably more you had some people that.
Speaker 3: Took it and then got sick, but maybe it wasn't as bad, or like this guy took it that many times and did nothing right.
Speaker 1: My point is, while looking back at it now, it's easy to go now that the vaccine wasn't good for some people when it really hurt them, could have even killed them. For most people, it probably helped some people. I'm sure it saved their life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, old people.
Speaker 1: But there's so much nuance to it, and the longer we get away from it, the more nuanced there is to what was in it, why were they doing it, who did the help, who did not help? But I don't think anybody was out to push along an agenda while it was happening. I think it was the decision makers going, we got to shut it all down because we don't really know that tornado could hit our house, and it hit some houses and it completely missed something. You had people in the basement going, well, we never even saw the tornado. But I think that that to me is as I get farther from it and I know people who it's it was initially kind of assigned as a long COVID, but what had happened is people that got COVID that were super healthy, it reacted in their bodies in a way even with the vaccine that all these viruses that had lied dormant. It kind of was like, hey, wake up, Like like, you got covid, but then if you had like I know somebody who never remembers getting mono but got covid, got better on covid, and then like two weeks later had mono so bad. Wow, And at first the doctor was just calling it long covid. But then once they go in and see, oh, COVID's actually gone into a party, met up with some old friends and been like, why don't we party, and it's it's it's been debilitating for people. And you see it on TikTok too, where some people like add long covid. But now we're kind of figuring out exactly what it is. And nobody's wrong because that vaccine has actually been really bad for some people, That vaccine has been really good for some people. That vaccine has really done nothing for some people. But at the time, I think the people and we're working as a world. Remember it's a world thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it wasn't just because we had an election here, Yeah, like there were decisions made because it was an election, or remember the party Now that's anti vaccine and that's fine, And now I don't get the vaccine anymore.
Speaker 3: People are like, just still update it.
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm okay, I can't. I can't. We've spent enough time with it.
Speaker 3: But here we're on booster number seven now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But here's also the thing about the vaccine, and people are like the vaccine's bad. They've still been researching the vaccine and what it can do and what's in it for. They've still been researching it. So the argument of don't get it because we don't know enough about it, that argument is dead. Now we do know a lot about it with people, and also they've had enough time to continue developing out what and how much and who. So this guy two hundred and nineteen times my hero.
Speaker 2: And he's just walking around like, yeah, man, I did it that many times.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, check me out.
Speaker 1: And although we don't know what it did to no, we might die in fifty years. He could be three hundred. We have no idea what it's but that's novel someone taking it two hundred nineteen times, or he could kick over tomorrow. Yeah so, and I hope listen. I don't really get into COVID a whole lot, especially the science of it, because I don't understand a lot of the science and the chemicals that have been put into it.
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 1: I never say I research stuff because that's just me looking on the internet. I have sat and been able to talk to specific doctors that have basically dedicated their life to helping people not get COVID, when they get COVID, how to get better working on the different elements of long COVID.
Speaker 4: I've sat with three specific.
Speaker 1: Doctors who this has just been their life and even now they're going, yeah, to some people, it really wasn't a big deal. Like looking back, probably wouldn't have locked everything up like that.
Speaker 3: We just locked up. We said that yeah, was there and I'm sorry or am I bad on that? Well, they didn't do it. They're doctor no, no, I know.
Speaker 2: But like, my weird thing about all this is like no one ever comes out and says that, you know what.
Speaker 1: They can't. I was wrong about this. Here's why they can't. It's stupid. Our culture doesn't allow that. In politics, doctors will do that because they've now learned. We continue.
Speaker 2: The doctors that I've heard, they're always just like, well, what we've found out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's them.
Speaker 3: They're not like, my bad, we're wrong, but we screwed up on that.
Speaker 1: They can't say screwed up because they made their decision based on the best medical advice and literature and discussions that they had at the time. They can go it was wrong for us to have been told that. Yeah, and sometimes I just wanted my bad somewhere in there. And they do say my bad when they pay out if they like, cut off the wrong arm, my bad, yeah bad, But I don't think it was there bad. They literally were going with what they knew based on journals and research limited and I get that, and so.
Speaker 4: What my if we do this ina in a year, I may go, you know what from what I knew?
Speaker 3: Then my bad? A couple things that's wrong about maybe don't get it two hundred nineteen times right, Hey, same with sports guys too. They never fel like, my bad, I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Calra does, Calard does what's what I like about Colin show? He does that's cool, where Colin was right, where Colin was wrong, and he'll go this is where I was wrong. Yeah, But I do like how he does it because he positions it with Hey, first up, here's how I was right, but I did scripicle, but I didn't do that. So that's that's my feeling on COVID. Now we're even as my doctor, one's a friend who are just I've been lucky enough to say, hey, can I sit and talk with you about this? I think now we're seeing some of the negative effects of people being locked up, especially kids when they couldn't go to school, when now what we see is for the most part, percentage wise, it was killing old people.
Speaker 3: But so does the bad flues.
Speaker 1: And now they say, and this is also where people just get online and they're idiots. I'm also an idiot at times, so idiot recognized idiot. And the new story came out that was, now, if you get COVID, just treat it like a flu, just treat it like a bad cold. But the reason that is is because it's gotten so much weaker because so many people got vaccinated because passing one to the other, and sometimes bodies take care of that too. Yeah, and it runs out of places to go. And so it's not that they're going, we were so wrong about this, because I think with the knowledge they had, they'd do it again. Similarly, it's now it's gotten so weak that it's that level. It's where it's like it's not gonna kill you if you're an whole person, but if you're anhod person who gets the flu robadic a kill you. So I don't know how eloquently I told that, but that is my feeling from what I have learned about COVID now and then. And there were a lot of mistakes, but there are always gonna be a lot of mistakes. When Godzilla's coming out, you've never met Godzilla before. You're not even sure it's a good guy or bad guy. You've seen a bunch of movies. Sometimes it's good, times it's bad, but you don't make the right decisions.
Speaker 3: I saw it. They're making a new Godzilla King Kong movie.
Speaker 4: You should watch.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Godzillas is Gong No no, no, no, no, that's the new one coming out.
Speaker 1: Oh the movie I'm talking about. What's a show called Monarch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mon Arch's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's real good, and it's Godzilla. I hate Godzilla.
Speaker 8: Y'all should watch Godzilla minus one? Whoa, it just came out.
Speaker 1: Last They still Godzilla's baby?
Speaker 8: Or what was more hardcore? More artsy?
Speaker 5: Is it black and white?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 8: No, it's not black and white. Bodies in Japanese oh.
Speaker 3: No chance.
Speaker 1: We almost watched No chance, we almost watched a movie called Falling Separately or something. I think maybe a pic Nominive Picture of.
Speaker 8: The Year, Anatomy of a fall.
Speaker 3: Close enough close It almost like, let's watch anatomy of a fall.
Speaker 1: I hear, it's great.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but if it's A nine and Rotten Tomatoes, it didn't matter what it is. It could be Clint the Plumber poops for two hours nine on rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, and.
Speaker 4: We watched the preview real quick, and it's like, we'll save it off home.
Speaker 3: No it's French.
Speaker 1: No chance, I'm out like French half English? Oh it is, there's English in it, Bros. You gotta stop doing that. You're gonna miss out on a really good More's the thing. I'm not arguing that point.
Speaker 4: I agree, like Parasite, How good was Paris?
Speaker 1: It was amazing?
Speaker 3: Not one word of English?
Speaker 8: Maybe one maybe foreign language movie makes it to America. That means it's at a different levels. I agree, we're just watching a random one in a different langu which.
Speaker 1: You're not arguing it's not gonna be amazing because any foreign language whenever I watch squid Game, I thought I was Korean. I was watching it. I was walking out saying Korean words. It's hard for me to get into something. I have no idea what it is about. Somebody's just recommending, and all of a sudden in the plus.
Speaker 3: You're like me, I mean you watch everything on captions.
Speaker 1: Anyway, right, I absolutely do. Can I turn it on English speaking and have English captions?
Speaker 8: I think with Anatomy of a Fall you can't because it goes back and forth between the two. So I don't think they have it dubbed that way because the characters themselves will speak English, and then I'll go into French.
Speaker 1: And then what's the ratio?
Speaker 8: It's probably maybe sixty percent French.
Speaker 3: English majority of friend you liked it?
Speaker 8: Oh, well, that one actually didn't like.
Speaker 1: After all that, you gave me a good reason to not watching.
Speaker 8: People would enjoy that movie.
Speaker 1: But can you PLoP me on that.
Speaker 8: It's this woman who her husband dies and her son, who is deaf, is the only witness, so she has to go through this entire court process of explaining all the details on how he died.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Well, no, if he's deaf, just turn all the sound off. Then I'm not hearing a foreign language.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, that everyone else around is talking.
Speaker 8: Excuse me blind.
Speaker 3: Oh well that's different. Oh I can start read.
Speaker 1: Do you need to do your meeting?
Speaker 10: No, it's canceled.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 10: Why I got it figured out, and they were like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Do we have issue with our show going up on the Friday.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 10: Luckily I started the process yesterday instead of like three o'clock today.
Speaker 3: Got it, had a boy, We're good. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also, I tried to hold myself in this whole time. But for a moment there, your colored shirt was covering the G and O, so.
Speaker 5: It was just ass equals goat.
Speaker 8: I'ven't seeing that all day.
Speaker 1: Oh really, that's really funny, says it says GASO equals goat.
Speaker 3: That's but the G and the open. I really shirt or.
Speaker 1: There's no speaking. Oh hold on, or there's no gno and it He says that equals oats.
Speaker 3: I love. Yeah, speaking of I saw a license plate with a remember the Seinfeldt Leven's plate where he was the parctology. Amen, yeah, Amen, I saw one of those on a car. You could say, ass man. It was a license plate so.
Speaker 1: Cool, So cool. United Airlines fly from Houston bound for Florida had to emergency land because one of the engines caught fire midair. Oh man, no injury is all good telling you.
Speaker 2: That's why you look out the window do when you're flying every single I don't.
Speaker 1: Think it was like a citizen's arrest plane fire. I think they knew it once they got up. Oh they knew, Yeah, it's on fire.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like i'm because I'll look out of the wing and if there's like a loose screw or something and be like, I'm looking at every single screw on there, and there's one loose, I'm gonna tell the pilot.
Speaker 1: By the way, you guys watch our show on DraftKings. It's if you have a roku on Fridays at five five Eastern, four Central, three Mountain too Pacific.
Speaker 3: This show airs. We have big interviews.
Speaker 1: As well, and you can you watch it instead of just listen. It's even better than just like the little to social media. But we're super excited that it's on and I think it's a six week run. A while back, we talked about the twenty three NFL Draft. Twenty thirteen NFL Draft, and so it was ten years from the day, and so it is a really terrible draft. And that's why we talked about it, and I could show I could talk about some of this stuff real quick. But again, this is the twenty thirteen before I get into the twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Like no one came out of that draft.
Speaker 1: So again, this is the first round, first overall pick. We find them here because I was again I was looking at it and I was just trying to figure out who It's only been eleven years, some of these guys can still be in the league. First overall pick, Hand City Chiefs from Central Michigan, Eric Fisher. First overall pick offensive tackle. Number two overall pick from the Jacksonville Jaguars, Luke Jockal offensive tackle. That's one and two. Number three Miami to Offhense de Dion Jordan. Number four. This was a good one. This is the first one that actually was and still would be considered great. Number four offensive tackle Lane Johnson, Oklahoma. Number five if it's van by u Ezekiel Lansa Detroit Lions wow. Number six. Cleveland drafted Barkievius Mingo. Number seven. The Cardinals drafted guard Jonathan Cooper at eight, Tavon Austen from the Ramp to the Rams. He ended up playing for Texas for that Cowary cow Boys. He've had like a year.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that?
Speaker 1: Who that was?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Who is that? What's this person? Tva?
Speaker 1: He was a good receiver right oh yeah for like a year.
Speaker 5: Return yeah yeah, more of a part returner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was a number eight overall, Number nine D Milner cornerback, Number ten Chance Womick offensive guard. And this is the top ten picks in the entire crazy man, I'm gonna give you just a few more. Number eleven d J. Flucker the Chargers, number twelve, DJ Hayden the Raiders, number thirteen, Sheldon Richardson the Jets. Now if I remember correctly, solid, Yeah, like he had a career, Yeah, a star Luteli, I don't say his name. Was he good for a couple of years?
Speaker 3: Where did he go?
Speaker 5: Carolina?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Carolina? Even at fourteen, the number fifteen pick Kenny Bacara.
Speaker 1: Kenny, my buddy used to Saints love Kenny Vacara.
Speaker 5: He was he was in college, well in Texas.
Speaker 3: Here's the story.
Speaker 2: So we were eating lunch by the by the Lake in Austin, and this boat's pulling up with a but I mean, there's probably what twelve girls on there, twelve girls, three dudes. Kenny Vacar is one of the dudes, nice like, and my buddy, we're I mean, we we're all we hadn't seen some of our buddies in a while.
Speaker 3: So we're all sitting there eating lunch. And one of our.
Speaker 2: Buddies like, God, look at that. Can't even acaro. Man, what a life? What I do to be on that boat? And we're like, bro, like, we.
Speaker 3: Haven't seen each other in a while.
Speaker 2: We're all sitting here eating lunch, us buddies and you're over there.
Speaker 1: He did that for thirty minutes. Oh chick, dude, you got those chicks on that boat. Oh he's got the life.
Speaker 3: I want to be kidding of. A Carron.
Speaker 1: The first quarterback taken in the draft. The wild thing was it didn't happen to number sixteen, you know, and they really reached. Now they'll take a risk at number sixteen. Buffalo Bills EJ. Manuel Like, did he have a career?
Speaker 3: And does he have?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But not really but not really not you know, the first quarterback in the draft Jarvis Jones at seventeen Steelers. Okay, Eric Reid, that's a pretty baller. Yeah, because Eric Reid ended up going and playing for the Chiefs. Yeah, and he was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Justin Reid.
Speaker 1: I got dropped by the forty nine ers. I thought it was no Eric Reid.
Speaker 5: Is he a safety from LSU? Yeah, Melsu.
Speaker 1: Didn't you go play with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He played, got drafted by the Niners and then he was Okay, but didn't he we're thinking of Justin Reid a safety?
Speaker 3: Justin Reid reads a common name?
Speaker 1: Am I really?
Speaker 5: He plays for the Chiefs?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: He played?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what about that? We look up Eric rates if he ever played for the Chiefs. I'm wrong. I'm sure I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: As he might he bounced around the last couple of years.
Speaker 1: I think then that means.
Speaker 3: He played.
Speaker 1: That means he's a bounced around it. He definitely wasn't I guess I looked at him. I thought, man, Eric freaking Reid, I'll be really, I only Panthers, Okay, I had the wrong guy who was the safety though for the Chiefs. It was real freaking Matthew No before him.
Speaker 5: Oh, Eric Barry, Eric Barry.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's I was thinking Eric Eric Barry, justin Peer with the Giants offensive tackle. He had a I remember his name. Yeah, yeah, he still plays a little bit. I think he still play, Okay, So that was it. I'm looking at some of the people that were pretty good. DeAndre Hopkins went twenty seventh to the Texans Portal power Patterson with twenty ninth.
Speaker 3: Now we got names, all right.
Speaker 1: The Vikings took his twenty seven picks really and in the first round. And at the first time I saw it, I saw Elon went in the first round, number thirty two.
Speaker 4: Who Elo Elam? But not a kicker?
Speaker 1: Elom?
Speaker 4: You're promayed with Elon the kicker. It's the league forever.
Speaker 3: No, it's not him, it's madd Elum. It's safety.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from Florida.
Speaker 3: Who's the kid? I don't really quicker.
Speaker 1: You don't you remember I used to play with them all the time, Madden and he was pretty good things and he played for the Broncos. I think originally Jason Elam played four. He retired at ninety six.
Speaker 5: Oh what you were retired in ninety six? I was five, yea, I was five.
Speaker 3: We were in high school.
Speaker 5: I definitely don't remember him.
Speaker 1: He played for the Brona he did, I remember? No, no, no, no, he played to two thousand and seven.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, sorry, okay.
Speaker 4: He played for the Broncos from ninety three to two thousand seven.
Speaker 3: You were driving. He was legit. I'm Madden early. That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: I kicker in the first round, but won two Super Bowls, three time All Pro, three Pro Bowls. Good for room, Denver, Broncos Ring of fame as a kicker.
Speaker 5: It noly got Matt Prater with the barbarier or tattoos. He was around forever on the rountet.
Speaker 1: Also, though he didn't, this isn't the same guy, right, yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Build goal percentage eighty eighty percent were good. He attempted five fifty, made four thirty six, scored almost two thousand points. Was Sebastian Janikowski the earliest drafted kicker ever from Florida State. He's not in this draft.
Speaker 5: Probably he was first round though, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: I was wrong about Eric Barry.
Speaker 1: Or Justin Reid, I mean Eric Reid, whatever, So now I question everything I'm about to say.
Speaker 5: I'm sure like a kicker back in maybe the fifties or something.
Speaker 1: But the draft wasn't saying I thought like third or fourth round Janikowski and that would have been crazy.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 8: I see someone in nineteen sixty six, Charlie gogglect.
Speaker 3: Classic goggle act oh Man, one of the best.
Speaker 8: Round one pick number six.
Speaker 1: Dang dude, number six had a different gay I different different kind of ball then, But that's one.
Speaker 2: Like football is like, hey, we need a kicker. It's called football, boys, we need a kicker early.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all the other ones were in the seventies and Genetkowski comes in at number four.
Speaker 1: Number four?
Speaker 8: What overall?
Speaker 4: Where where was he drafted?
Speaker 8: Round one pick seventeen?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: He was round one? Good call you eventeenth overall pick no for Kevin Oh Did you say that? Yeah? I knew he was an early maybe the earliest of like I don't know eight and he plays there's BC in AD.
Speaker 3: I feel like that guy's BC.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, because he got the other two were seventy nine and the nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Well that's right on that line.
Speaker 1: I feel like AD would be like nineteen nine, nineteen eighty nine and above is AD.
Speaker 4: The game started to change a little bit.
Speaker 1: It wasn't let's try to break their arm display and get him out of the game, so with a better shot to win.
Speaker 3: It's barbaric.
Speaker 1: Or when the defensive end with head slap and get people concussions every day?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, didn't what the Deacon Jones with the clothesline.
Speaker 3: Or what Jones man?
Speaker 6: Your ram?
Speaker 3: Who was he?
Speaker 5: Yeah? The the Fearless Foursome for Linemen Vikings for me, Purple people Eaters, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Don't even that was before me. They weren't the people who I was alive. It's like that was like a PC.
Speaker 3: The Steelers had the iron is it? The steel curtain? Steel curtain?
Speaker 1: And then what with the Bears the Super Bowl shuffle.
Speaker 3: Midweight that's got to be old. That's got to be from the twenties, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think you didn't even forward past.
Speaker 3: Yeahs of the Midwest Bears, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I think they had a nickname to something like the Michael find it for us, Mike. Now we put them in the position of we just say so much wrong stuff.
Speaker 3: Monsters of the Midway, Right.
Speaker 1: So ten years the twenty fourteen first round definitely a different story. It's like they all went, we don't want to do that again from twenty thirteen, and you also have a quarterback in the first five picks. So today beyond Clowney number one overall to Houston, huge, huge, good B plus career.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know the first couple of years you didn't think he'd still be around ten years later.
Speaker 8: But he is.
Speaker 3: Injuries, he just wasn't and when he went to text.
Speaker 1: I remember clowning because I think he played a South Carolina he was killing people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, remember the game against the Michigan.
Speaker 1: And the big debate was was he gonna be the first overall pick? And obviously he ended up being the first overall pick. Oh that Michigan. I think he had just knocked his helmet off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was killed again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty exciting. And he was.
Speaker 3: He was really good for a couple of years and he I think he is. He still in the league right now.
Speaker 5: Ravens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: The Rams, Greg Robinson offensive tackle at number three Jacksonville took and played and I believe he wont a playoff game.
Speaker 5: I think Blake Bortles, Yeah, went to the AFC Championship.
Speaker 2: We were what school were you at? Where do you play? You see you see. Yeah, he's on the wall.
Speaker 1: Blake freaking Bortles, Sammy walkinto number four, that was receiver, went to Clemson the Bills.
Speaker 3: Good job.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see if you can name where they're from. This is a fun game now because some of these guys.
Speaker 3: Are actually who drafted them or where they're from. Who drafted him?
Speaker 1: Khalil Mack by the way, freaking beast, great pick, Khalil Mack. I mean, and he's still playing now? Is he?
Speaker 3: San Diego?
Speaker 1: Wasn't in San Diego, La?
Speaker 5: But yeah, San Diego.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the Chargers.
Speaker 3: He got drafted with the Giants. No Bears, Bears, Bear Raiders.
Speaker 1: Said, you said the Bears made the crazy draft, I mean the crazy trade with him. Yeah, when they set him that's l A. Yeah, Jake Matthews offensive tackle.
Speaker 3: You want you probably know that? Huh?
Speaker 1: The Chargers Atlanta Falcons still playing? Yeah, still playing?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Okay, Mike Evans, where did you play college ball? And where did he get drafted?
Speaker 3: What's Texas?
Speaker 1: A and m yep?
Speaker 3: Good job? Then he went.
Speaker 2: Has he been with the No, I'm just gonna go with Bucks just because he's been there for so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has been, but he stayed there the whole time.
Speaker 1: Drafted by him, stay there just two years ago? Wow, okay, pretty cool. Justin Gilbert cornerback, any idea at all?
Speaker 3: Cornerback? Illinois?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cleveland Browns by Oklahoma State. Anthony Barr linebacker. I'm not familiar with Anthony Bar. Yeah, he's the Vikings picked him up.
Speaker 3: Still nice soon right? Good John?
Speaker 2: No, No, no, he's not there anymore. I think the Cowboys had him for a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he played from this past.
Speaker 1: It's like a reserve.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He was Eric Ebron Lions.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did not expect you to get that. Did you guess that or did you see it? You visualize, visualize it?
Speaker 3: Good job. I'm just trying to picture that.
Speaker 5: Fantasy help a lot time.
Speaker 1: But that's not that's not here.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's a t he is a tight end. Yeah, okay, but I never had him. He's kind of like, do you need two injuries, dude.
Speaker 2: Fantasies and sports cards are the ones that really helped that stuff out.
Speaker 1: And now a bit gambling. Yeah, and with the breaks that I do, divisions like I know all them really easy. Now, Yeah, fantasy a big part of it. Taylor of the one eleven overall from what college? Because I don't know that. I remembered him going to school here.
Speaker 3: Tennessee, Michigan. Oh, he attacked that because he's friends with Ryan Hurd, knew that? Are they friends? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then what about what team? You get drafted by the Titans?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 4: And think about Taylor? He retired a Titan?
Speaker 5: Right, he hasn't officially retired.
Speaker 3: But it's also a whole lot of weight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he ain't blame no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Odell Beckham Junior college?
Speaker 3: Where did he go to school?
Speaker 1: And recently he was in trouble. He was passing out money on the sidelines.
Speaker 2: Okay, he got drafted by the Giants, but he went to Alabama l s us close.
Speaker 3: He's given the players money when they won last championship.
Speaker 5: This was before, right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Aaron Donald Aaron Donald Rams. No, no, no, no, Aaron Donald got drafted by the.
Speaker 3: Is it the Rams? Go Rams?
Speaker 1: Saint Louis Rams? Okay, and where did they?
Speaker 3: Oh? No clue, USC.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have got this Pittsburgh. Would you have got that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Good for you? He just lies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I don't know, I'm gonna let Kevin answer.
Speaker 4: Kyle Fuller cornerback number fourteen overall.
Speaker 3: Pick Kyle Fuller, Texans. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Have you looked at these?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, no, I just put them together. Hey, but I didn't know all.
Speaker 1: Of sudden, He's like, yeah, I knew. Yeah, the Clemson.
Speaker 3: Kyle Fuller, what's cool?
Speaker 5: The Bears? Yeah, Virginia Tech.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, okay, you know the.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's one. Yeah, you'll know this one because not a great well I won't say ending maybe ending to his career, but still go Ryan shaz.
Speaker 9: Here, Ryan here right, yep, Cheesier forty nine ers, Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: What happened to him? No, he got he's paralyt I mean he starting he's walking now a bit from a hit.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, yeah against the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Remember he couldn't walk. Now he's like, he can walk a bit now, and they like brought him out the next draft.
Speaker 5: He's also got the I figured this, what's a syndrome call where they don't have hair and eyebrows or alopecia. Yeah, that's how you might know him too.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm mostly known him for a story. About getting hurt and they said never walk again.
Speaker 3: Dang, dude.
Speaker 5: It was like on Sunday or Monday night football too.
Speaker 3: Zach Martin, Zach Martin, Notre Dame Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Nice, let's go.
Speaker 1: God, It's like I asked you what your own birthday was. It's a cowboy.
Speaker 6: C J.
Speaker 1: Mosley, c J. Moseley, Bolts Ravens from Alabama. Dang, dang dang, Calvin Pryor. I'm gonna pass through some of these Louisville Jets. Jawan James does he still play? If he does, I don't, I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know where he at.
Speaker 1: Annoyed Juwan James offensive tackle went to the Dolphins. Brandon Cooks Brandon Cook's Rams another Rams.
Speaker 5: No, it's okay, Rams already picked in the first.
Speaker 3: Hey, what appened? They could have traded for a while. Now Brandon Cooks plays with the Cowboys. Now, yeah, is that who drafted in Saints went to Oregon State? How about haha? Clinton Dix? Yeah, the Packers got him. He went to College Alabama. Johnny Manziel went twenty second overall Texas A and m Browns. Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's crazy too, is that Mike Evans and and you know that when you saw the Baker documentary, you see it a little bit. It's not like they make a big deal about it, but they play together. Yeah, Mike Evans and Baker Mayfield. Worry Johnny Manzeng J D Ford slam lambdun champion?
Speaker 3: D Ford? Is he a browns too? Chiefs oh? D Brown was a slam back champ?
Speaker 1: That's maybe what you said. Brown's whoa? I think it wasn't De Brown, the one that his arm over his eyes and dunked slam duk Championship. I don't know, but you know, the brain's weird like that if that's d because now I think it's BRONC. You said Brown, I said Brown.
Speaker 5: That would make sense, Mike, no look dunk.
Speaker 1: The no look dunk is by D D.
Speaker 8: Brown.
Speaker 3: Wow, dude's crazy. Yeah, the human brand man is nuts?
Speaker 1: Or did you just now?
Speaker 3: How would you just?
Speaker 5: Brown's a pretty generic named? Are you sure not?
Speaker 3: But again, I can't explain what's in my head.
Speaker 1: There's really nobody else on the list because we could go through, but my only point was, oh there's one more.
Speaker 3: You have better pick than that much? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Teddy Bridgewater, Teddy Bridgewater Louisville. Great job, Minnesota.
Speaker 5: Yeah nice, that's pretty good, dude.
Speaker 3: Thanks dude, thank you? Are you all? Are you all caught up in on Dynasty? The last one I watched was the draft today, big the big tight end draft.
Speaker 1: Well this week now as of now they're all out. Oh they are as a Yeah, well we recorded. As of the recording. I know what you're saying. Yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, cool, I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Aaron hernanaz one is you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think that you're You've seen the thirty for thirty documentaries on Aaron Hernanas right, So I mean there's nothing crazy obviously you kind of know what you know. But the inside of it is, uh, operation wise and how he was.
Speaker 1: Did you watch so you saw that episode?
Speaker 3: I did, dude.
Speaker 2: It's it's pretty cool. It kind of leaves you just being like, wow, just say, this is a lot.
Speaker 5: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: I purposely waited until all four were done because the first six I watched altogether, and then I was like, oh man, I gotta wait. So I just held off. I held my pee and it starts to hurt. I just want to do it. That's what I got a pee, but I just held my pee because I wanted to. I wanted that.
Speaker 4: Oh when I finally got to do the four.
Speaker 3: But that came up because you know, that was a big draft for them.
Speaker 2: Two tight ends and then you don't know too much. I'm not saying too much, but when they're in the draft room, kind of just like do we do this?
Speaker 3: Do we not do this? I don't know? Should we do this?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to read a few things that I have on my page here that I've been mean to talk about, and then we're going to be done. There's four notes that I have. Number One, I was shocked that kick off. Kevin does not know anything about wrestling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not too shocked by it.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm there's like a five year window where I was really really into it as a kid. Anyone cale the Rocky, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: The Generation X.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now we're talking.
Speaker 3: See even if he was into it, he would be into.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, that's what we're talking in that.
Speaker 1: But like Sean Michael's pre all of that was freaking the Rockers, yea, Sewan Michaels, Martin, Jeannetty Heart. Then he was the Heartbreak Kid solo. Then he was deep but he didn't know you know all that we were talking about our favorite wrestler of all time?
Speaker 3: Did you pick? Who? Picked?
Speaker 1: Whlkgain? What a lame answer, but that way he was like the star of I hear you. But it's like going, what's your favorite John Mayer song? Your body is of a Wonderland?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a jam. Dude is a wonderland to me?
Speaker 1: My favorite John mayersaw and Kevin? Who'd you say? Favorite?
Speaker 5: Was stone Cold?
Speaker 1: It's hard to hate on that. Yeah he was awesome, but see stone Cold? He that he is that generation to woll Coach.
Speaker 5: Did that generation also have like the Rock who was just as big as him? But I hated him?
Speaker 3: Okay? But our generation had a whole cogaan and it had Rick Flair?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you liked also, but no, not one of the other Rick Flaire. You like him when he was good, hated him and he's bad?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: But wrestling wasn't as universally accepted then as like Attitude era when it was much bigger.
Speaker 3: Did you ever go to a match? Yeah? You did? Arkansas here too, I lived here? No, no, no, I'm talking about when you were a kid.
Speaker 1: Oh, old, old w W. I went to watch the Von Erics. That was like mid South wrestling when I was a kid and they were local boys. Now they're from Texas. They wrestled in Memphis a lot and made a trip over once the Pyramid and watched him that movie. You've seen the.
Speaker 3: Movie and I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: Oh, then that didn't even matter to you.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 5: Which one the Claw?
Speaker 1: Iron Claw it's about to?
Speaker 3: Have you seen that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But my uncles I remember, they always give me in a headlog and be like the claw, the Claw, and I have.
Speaker 3: No idea what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: It was their dad's move. And then Von Erics did it?
Speaker 5: See when you say that, I think of the movie Lare Yeah, such a good movie.
Speaker 3: Do we went? I went to h is it w c W?
Speaker 1: Uh huh d w c W and the Road Warriors were there. Is the Road Warriors talking animal shoulder pads with spice freaking awesome face is painted.
Speaker 2: And that was my first time to ever go to a wrestling match, and it was amazing. And then one of the Road Warriors fell out of the cage fell out of the ring and then he went under the ring, and I'm like, that's weird, like right in front of us, Like that's weird.
Speaker 3: And he came out with.
Speaker 1: Blood all over his face. Then he gets up back in the ring. He's like he went down and cut him.
Speaker 2: Either I either cut himself or got all the bood all over his face. That's the first time I realized himself, Oh wow, this is a this is stage thing that they do many slices, am I and I They're.
Speaker 3: Really many slices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dang, I thought they were, especially like ECW stuff and some of those you know.
Speaker 4: They put on the ground. They'd put that like.
Speaker 1: A Staples buttacks on the ground.
Speaker 5: That what's his name that yeah?
Speaker 8: Mankind?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was awesome Mankind. First of all, he was Cactus Shack the shoes, Yeah, but he was. He was the original Cactus Shack. Mankind dude love uh a few, but yeah, he was all Mankind. It's funny you knows Mankind. I guess he was biggest as Mankind.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: He has one of the best matches ever with him and Undertaker. Hell yeah, my favorite wrestling match of all time.
Speaker 1: And you have to be amazing to have the physique that he had and last that long because it wasn't like he was ripped.
Speaker 8: No, but he was so dedicated his body on the line.
Speaker 5: Is that the one where they had the cage, Yeah, and they just like yeah, threw the top the ring. Yeah, he was like from twenty feet up. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I watched he was in. I watched an interview with him recently and maybe it's on TikTok And this is what I was gonna get to is Kevin doesn't. My favorite wrestler of all time is blonde haired Sting before he went black haired Sting. Yeah, then he went like the crow type thing and he was much he's still Sting like he still wrestles.
Speaker 3: He still does aw right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he came out pretty recently.
Speaker 1: He's like sixty, but since he paints his face, he doesn't look old and he's still in good shape. His name is Steve Borden. I think never never met him, but like even Jeff Jared who guest hosted our show, yeah he was here. He was. He's a Hall of Famer w W Hall of Famer still lives here.
Speaker 3: What did he put me in? He put me in his thing.
Speaker 4: Oh it's called a butthole.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's where he locked me up with his legs and everything.
Speaker 1: Oh he did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember we were gonna so I was gonna ask Kevin, like, hey, we should do too much access with Jeff Jarrett wrestling one if we could find a ring here, and he's like, I don't know. That is good for you, dude, he's too young.
Speaker 2: Good for you to just say I don't know who that is instead of being like you got it and then go google.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no I did.
Speaker 1: I yeah he did.
Speaker 5: Before I answered, I googled.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know, but I need him to be honest. Yeah, and I said he Jeff Jared. He goes, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was read favorite wrestler of all time.
Speaker 10: I liked Ray Mysterio and then the Big Show.
Speaker 4: Oh Big Show was cool? Why did you like raym my Sterio is so small?
Speaker 10: I just like the mask of the six nine?
Speaker 1: Is that his?
Speaker 10: Is that his move where he goes through the bars.
Speaker 3: He was just like so flippy, you know.
Speaker 10: He was like, I love Spider Man, so like to me, he was he was spider Man, the Spider man of you.
Speaker 1: Ever see that a mask?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, people will spot him at the airport and they'll know it's him.
Speaker 3: You ever, who's your favorite?
Speaker 8: The rock is a heel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he got so good at being a heel that he became He did the base from Yeah, and he came back, and now that he's back, he's doing He's a heel, but he he'll never be a heel. He's just so good at it that even as he's doing heel promos, they're eating it up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's too likable.
Speaker 1: He's too likable, and he's too good. He's too intelligent at it. And when he was like we set a record tonight, do you see this? And I get it on Utah or something. This is like two or three weeks ago, and I'll mess it up. I wonder if I can find it on TikTok and he in the Rock was being a bad guy, but at first the crowd was convinced he was coming out to celebrate them.
Speaker 3: We'll be done in a second. On the segment you guys need to.
Speaker 8: Go, But I mean, he'd be the best. They hate what's your name?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what your name is. The rock world record ring promo.
Speaker 3: See if this comes up.
Speaker 6: Oh, here's the records you broke. You broke the all time record for the largest gathering up trailer parked.
Speaker 1: So initially he's like, weird tonight, you guys are broken the record.
Speaker 3: That's really funny.
Speaker 1: They're like, girl, you did it. You broke the record for the lodges gathering a trailer pet And then and then the fans love it. They cheer because they're like, oh, they're doing them now. Oh no, but they're laughing. Yeah, they're like throwing their hands out. And he even smiles because he knows, no, if he didn't like.
Speaker 6: That, you're gonna love this. Finally, Oh you want to do that?
Speaker 10: Huh?
Speaker 6: Are you sure you want to poo the rocket? Finally youring life has meaning. Yeah, finally you and your fifty wives.
Speaker 1: Story to tell because he's in again, he's in Utah and Mormon Land.
Speaker 3: Yeah more, no, yeah more, and you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: You'll have a story to tell. You're six hundred in bred cran.
Speaker 3: Children one day.
Speaker 6: Oh my, and now there's what it's like to look at greatness in the flesh, because finally.
Speaker 3: The rock has come to so like say so the crowd. They're so into it. They even do the call with that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 5: Nobody gets the people going like him.
Speaker 3: Does he write that stuff or did they kind of feed it to me both?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so good at it and a lot of the natural stuff. I'm sure like his sensibilities would come out. But yeah, they're definitely people.
Speaker 8: We don't have so many catchphrases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm talking about just like, all right, we're in Utah, here's gonna be your joke.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get him with this.
Speaker 1: I think he probably could have been a part of it or somebody like this is what you can do lead him in because they know what he's good at it.
Speaker 8: They definitely have writers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, they for sure have writers. I don't think everything Rock does is written at this point because he's yeah, and nor could it be, because if you're just writing someone in their entire career, eventually they're not going to work with good riders.
Speaker 4: They're gonna screw it up themselves.
Speaker 1: Like it's a bit of look a talk show host like Letterman hilarious peat riders every night. Yeah. Yeah, because it's hard to continue to write and do what he does every night. Okay, I'll be I'll be uh quick here. Okay, Kevin doesn't wrestling, He's a idiot with the down. I watched the Kansas City broadcast when Owen Hart died, so I believe it was a wrest Maybe was Westmania was a pay per view in Kansas City. It could have been WrestleMania. Owen Hart was my favorite Heart brother. I like British bulldog. He was Daved boy Smith and he was with Brett Hart and they did they were the weren't they the British Bulldogs?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: So Eric Hart is Brett Brett's brother. Owen Hart was Ohen, I'm sorry, make sure I'm right on the British Bulldogs. It was because he was the British bulldog Davy boy Smith. No, because Jim the anvil Knight Heart was with was with Uh, I'm getting mixed up. Regardless, Owen Hart was the brother of all the Hearts and they were lowering him down for an event because he was a different character, and it broke and he died.
Speaker 3: Dang didn't know that. Oh you don't even know the one Heart story? No? When when was this?
Speaker 1: And it was on the pay per view. Let's see the live paper because all the Heart Foundation, Well, yeah, he died in nineteen ninety nine. Like Brett Hart obviously was his brother. They had their family was famous for wrestling. They had like a dungeon in weever in Canada they would train other wrestlers too, and so he was they were lowering him. I forgot what character he was at the time, and it malfunctioned and he landed on the post and he died right there in the ring. Oh killed him.
Speaker 4: And so they were doing the broadcast. They kept it on.
Speaker 1: They kept the show going even though they knew he was dead. And this is very it's very controvery now because they were like, should we keep it going and they Vince McMahon probably was like, we got to keep it going. And then you can see like Jim Ross struggling and then finally when he's like and you see the wrestlers joing promos about to come out like breaking in tears. And they didn't tell people who died initially.
Speaker 3: Sure immediately you knew something was wrong.
Speaker 1: No, because they cut from it on the show on the pay per view, Owen Heart character when died, he was the blue Blazer with the mask. He was Blue Blazer, a superhero inspired character that he used wighed earlier in his career. But again I watched that again, like clips of it on TikTok, and you can see the wrestlers doing their promos not crying, and they were so pissed, And they've always been pissed about the fact they had to keep doing that show, even though they do like one of their dudes.
Speaker 3: I died one final thing. Will look up British bull Dog, British bull Dogs, British bool Dog.
Speaker 1: I remember Davey boy Smith for sure. Oh in the Dynamite Kid. Got it all right, Got that note out of the way. Do you know what the clippers? You know what a clipper is? I always thought it was like a nail clipper. Hey, color me knowledgeable because I did not know until I read a story about it on TikTok What are they on the internet? And then I followed up on TikTok the l a clippers? What's a clipper? You think it is a nail clipper? If you would have asked me how, I thought it was a big pair of scissors, like they just got people. Clipper Kevin, Yeah, I don't know, never even thought about it.
Speaker 5: I never even thought about it.
Speaker 1: What are the clippers? You can take a guest though, because I'm wrong at a paper clip? Okay, read it's that. It's that old Microsoft clip clippy clippy the bottom of that going to build resume?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Is it the thing that holds your bag of chips together?
Speaker 1: Okay? Also?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 8: Do you know the thought the barbershop?
Speaker 3: Hold on? I got another guess? Could it be like an eclipse?
Speaker 1: It could be, sure, but it's not not for this anyway. I'm gonna look up the official So I did not know this because they changed their logo a little bit, and I was like, oh, that's interesting. The clipper mascot. A clipper is a boat.
Speaker 3: They always been in Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so that makes more sense than the Lakers. Yeah, Lakers work get in Minnesota because.
Speaker 3: I have the Great Lakes. Yeah yeah, the Otah jazz and do you know What's what I was going on because I just had this conversation with my kids, okay, and what they're like, what do they call the jazz? They were in New Orleans because of the jazz music? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are there any other ones because we started talking about this, they were like, are there any other ones that don't make any sense?
Speaker 1: For a while, the well, even Memphis, now.
Speaker 3: The Grizzlies, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Vancouver, that one came up too, because they had actual grizzly bears in Vancouver.
Speaker 3: Memphis. They're not grizzly bears here.
Speaker 5: No, it's out of east.
Speaker 3: Huh, Grizzlies up north.
Speaker 5: Or north No, I'm saying, but they have bears, not Grizzlies with black bears.
Speaker 2: Black bears are here, yeah, but grizzly bears are all up north, like North America black bearries.
Speaker 1: I keep typing all NBA team mascots, but I just get all the stupid ones like Boomer Willie.
Speaker 4: So it's not a mascot. What is it called as a mascot?
Speaker 1: Well, I think what they're listing on mascots is like the actual name of the person who comes out in the suit. So it would be like what is the Yeah, I don't know, like the Houston Astros. What's the astrol? You ask that question? Okay, here you go. The Lakers originally Minnesota, Golden State Warriors, San Francisco. I gotta imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Golden State. Yeah, I'm saying the Warriors. I think that's just a generic.
Speaker 1: Let's just find it cool and you guys can look this up and count me wrong.
Speaker 4: I'm just going through the teams real quick.
Speaker 2: I would imagine there were probably like some kind of native of American warriors.
Speaker 1: There maybe, but sometimes they just pick it something that's cool, like their tigers, like the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like there were giants around here.
Speaker 3: That has a story. No, it's not that the Predators.
Speaker 1: Yes, Boston Celtics, Irish Celtic, Celtic. Yeah, Mavericks like a Maverick, like a cowboy Maverick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like Nuggets, Gold, Gold, Suns, Phoenix Hot, it's the Hot, Mountain Hot.
Speaker 4: Milwaukee Bucks.
Speaker 3: Huge Bucks over there, man, Huge deer in Milwaukee. Were they always massive deer Milwaukee backing like the Bucks?
Speaker 1: They always been the Bucks, Big old Bucks. L A Clippers, they are a boat.
Speaker 3: You've just found that out.
Speaker 4: Miami Heat Hot, Miami Man.
Speaker 1: Toronto Raptors. I don't know if they had dinosaurs there, but that's an expansion team. I remember when they existed. They've never moved, so that's just the original Okay. Maybe maybe that was the Land of a Dinosaurs Toronto.
Speaker 4: Maybe, And I don't even care about that, But it's.
Speaker 1: Mostly I want to know if they've changed and it's the old one New York Knicks, Knickerbocker's I hear you, but and that's what you call someone for New York and Knickerbocker. No, so it's pant isn't it like Knickers? But that's a short for Nickerbocker as well. Really, I've looked at Oklahoma City Thunder. Well, when they moved from Seattle, they just took the Thunder, so that's it's not a change, ye, the Spurs.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? There were super Sonics Seattle super Sonics. Yes, where's the Thunder?
Speaker 4: When they moved the team, they changed the whole name?
Speaker 3: Oh got it? Got it?
Speaker 1: Meaning it wasn't they weren't the Seattle Thunder. Now they're in Oklahoma City, Like, why the heck isn't it Okay? But they have a lot of storms in Oklahoma City. I hear tornadoes, which is what Tornado Oklahoma team is there? Because there's a team, it's Tornado Tornado mascot. That's Oklahoma, not the Tulsa.
Speaker 3: Tulsa Twisters, Toledo Rocket, that'd be great, man.
Speaker 1: I think there's one. I think there is one, though, and I can't remember what it is. Sentimes first Fine, Chicago Bulls. I'm sure that was always it. The Timberwolves, Minnesota, that makes sense. Philadelphia seventy six ers always been the King Secker.
Speaker 3: What is seventy six er though, I don't care.
Speaker 8: Seventy seventy six right, yeah, good one?
Speaker 3: Oh good, mikey yeah, TikTok.
Speaker 1: It's like the forty nine ers. It's the gold Rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eighteen forty nine.
Speaker 1: Cleveland Cavaliers always the team, Brooklyn Nets Basketball, Indiana Pacers.
Speaker 4: Don't know, but hasn't it always been the Pacers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gotta be keeping pace.
Speaker 3: Oh the pace car, pace car and the.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah good, I bet that's probably it. Detroit Pistons they pissed on everybody.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, that's the car, thank you, dude.
Speaker 1: The Washington Wizards sellouts tased.
Speaker 3: Be the bullets, all right, but why were they bullets? Washington? Dangerous? Is the dangers over there?
Speaker 1: I think it's just a coold mascot a bullet. A lot of shooting, see like I like, like the hockey team, like the well no, we're almost Houston Rockets. Texas has Cake knav Or the NASA NASA but not Cake Panova but NASA, Yeah, NASA, Memphis Guzzlies. That one doesn't match. Utah Jazz doesn't match Orlando magic, Disney magic, the magic of Disney.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's what it is? Yeah? Yeah, huh Orlando, because are still fair?
Speaker 5: Are the thirty years old?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Yeah? Right?
Speaker 1: New Orleans Pelicans Pelicans. All the babies are being born there. The Pelicans is flying.
Speaker 3: Storks, thinking storks, Pelicans kind of laying mascot.
Speaker 2: Let's be awful, it's the worst pelican is a is a sea bird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, no la mascot. But come on, it's like, let's let's list thirty mascots and then what would thirty one have been. Let's pick that one.
Speaker 3: Porcupine would have been better than Pelican.
Speaker 4: Charlotte Hornets their back.
Speaker 3: They weren't.
Speaker 4: They were the Bobcasts for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're the Hornets, Atlanta Hawks, the Portland troll Blazers. So just like just a few of those, though, Cavaliers and the final thing, Mike's gotta Mike's gotta going.
Speaker 3: I gotta go.
Speaker 4: But the Jake Paul Mike Tyson Netflix.
Speaker 3: Fight, love it. He's gonna get murdered.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Do you know there are legal rules about a boxing match that people have to follow. If it's a boxing match with judges, you can't throw it. Now, that's why they call these exhibitions. Yeah, they're not saying it's a fight. They're saying it's an exhibition. To do that, they get to they get to skirt every rule and they can rig it. They can do whatever they want. If it's a real fight, it's called a fight. It might be a real fight inside the exhibition, but an exhibition continues the you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like in Rocky three when you fought hull Cogan exhibition. Really mister t no hul Cogan remember at the veryah he did.
Speaker 3: But that was a real fight. That was like you club or Lange was trying to get the belt.
Speaker 4: But it's all fictional movie.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 1: Out of the ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they hugged afterwards. He was awesome. All right, thank you. That's it.
Speaker 1: The thrill and excitement of March Mania is here in Draftking sports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook apps, is giving new customers a shot turn five bucks into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets with any college basketball bet.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is.
Speaker 1: Download the Draft King Sportsbook app and use the code Bobby Sports. New customers can bet five bucks to get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draftking sports Book with the code Bobby Sports the crown as yours gambling problem call one hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit www dot one one hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text ope and Y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, helps available for problem gambling. Call eight at eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boot heel cansino on a resort in Kansas twenty one plus age varies by jurisdiction void in Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See dking dot com slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources. And in conclusion, a new report says that a new fall college basketball tournaments coming and fully embracing the nil area of college athletics.
Speaker 4: The attorney called players.
Speaker 1: I will put eight teams against each other in college college teams at the MGM Arena in Las Vegas, with one million dollars going to each team.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: And then they will give a million bucks to the winning team too, I think. And the eight teams that I had read about, I didn't like it because I didn't mention Arkansas, but they want to make it go to sixteen the year after that. And the stories from front off of Sports if true. Cool, But this won't be the only one. If true, there'll be many other people build out these tournaments then for money.
Speaker 4: Which cool.
Speaker 3: And how do they pick these teams?
Speaker 4: They just picked them randomly. The teams that I heard were all big programs.
Speaker 3: Okay, so not necessarily how they did the last season or whatever.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, there were big names that generally do well. But again I can't even recite them. I saw a TikTok on it, and I thought, there's no way that's true. Then I saw a new story about it, and I thought, wow, it'd be tough for them to get it up next year. They say next year, but it'd be tough to get it up next year.
Speaker 3: Do you watch Draft our show on DraftKings.
Speaker 4: Yes, but then there was some sort of tech issue and it kept cutting it out.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I left it on my living room hoping somebody would say anything. And no one say anything.
Speaker 3: Your family of kids like just watched a little bit of it, didn't say anything. I'm like, no one thinks it's cool. We're on TV No. One and they're like, oh, yeah, that's pretty cool. Dad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Friday's five Eastern, four Central, three three Mountain, two Pacific, our shows on the Draft.
Speaker 4: Just have a Roku search for the DraftKings channel.
Speaker 3: We're on there.
Speaker 1: We're breaking a bunch of stuff. It ended up airing on Saturday and another time on Sunday, but there was an issue. Are we gonna have that issue this time?
Speaker 5: Do we think?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Let's hope not.
Speaker 4: It won't be this episode. We'll do another episode that we'll be later this week.
Speaker 1: It'll be on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: That was awesome, man, I thought was pretty cool too.
Speaker 1: It's really cool cause I didn't watch it, but then there were issues with it coming back, and so I texted was like, Hey, what's up.
Speaker 4: There's some sort of tech issue.
Speaker 3: And if you don't think I want to be going to sports bars around here and be like, hey man, can you put it on that TV channel?
Speaker 5: You got a Roku drafting, I brought my own remote doorry, I got my whistle and I'll blow it all right.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, see you later on this week.
Speaker 1: By everybody,