Speaker 1: From Hollywood. See you, thank you for listening to Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, Tate McCray.
Speaker 2: It's it for Tat's one of two point seven because of them Los Angeles. Good morning, says Andy Tanya Sophia.
Speaker 1: I like it, and you're a I know what happened.
Speaker 3: I think your toner is like washing out every time you wash your hair.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know about toner. What is so?
Speaker 2: Just so you know, I put a little color in my hair and made it blonde, and now it is like sun in everywhere. Am I supposed to use a special shampoo now or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Purple one the actual it looks like purple paint that you're putting in your hair.
Speaker 1: But I'm not putting purple paint.
Speaker 3: It's not purple paint. It's a chemicals that offset what the toner is doing. It's like it's all chemical and chemistry.
Speaker 1: Are you saying sorry? All I hear is hey, you look too blonde, and I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I didn't say too blonde. I said you look really blonde.
Speaker 1: But you're saying I'm not using my toner.
Speaker 3: It just it's the same thing when you go, hey, did you get your hair highlighted, and I go, no, it's just that my toner has been washing out and it's looking lighter and lighter and lighter.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I use a purple shampoo to put into my hair and it will not make my hair purple and it will calm down the highlights.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I like it one about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like it's gonna make it blonder.
Speaker 2: Guys, I just wanted to say high I mean that's all I was trying to do, is say you.
Speaker 1: Noticed it today.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's the lights on it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably the studio lights. I mean, tell it's probably cranked up the voltage tubs. Has been working on these lights for weeks. I mean this is like his baby project. He's been working on this background that you've been seeing on everything. This has been three years in the making. Yeah, you're welcome. Social all right, listen, another day of rain. That's what we got is did you see the flooding.
Speaker 3: It's insane. Trader Joe's and Silver Lake, the fact that people were still shopping in there getting their apples and oranges.
Speaker 2: You got commit to get your chores done. You don't want a flood to throw you back and set you off. This is delay your day. So we got rain again. Should be it for the week though, highs highs highs. Hello, hi's in the mid fifties is not okay? That is not okay.
Speaker 1: That is cold. High's in the mid fifties.
Speaker 2: Now the I guess the big focus this morning is going to be a Ryan's roses. Her husband's reaction to rumors that he was having an affair at work.
Speaker 1: That's what has.
Speaker 2: Got her really into a bit of a tailspin and raised her suspicion, and that really is the reason why she's reached out to us. So I guess the deal is she heard that there's an affair happening at the office with this woman, and this woman is having an affair with her husband.
Speaker 1: That's what she heard.
Speaker 2: So now she's faced with having a deal with that. How do you deal with that? So that's coming up. That'll be seven forty this morning. There's something I'm very much into here. I think it's kind of I really think it's cute. If you're going on a day, this is very charming. Hi, you're on Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Listen up.
Speaker 2: Skeletor not Boyfriend to Sophie our intern.
Speaker 1: Listen up awkward.
Speaker 2: Guys who were hitting on Jordan in the back room at the clubs. Listen up guys who are one lining Mikayla with their pickup lines on hinge.
Speaker 1: There is something that I'm very much into. I'm getting behind it, and it's called a fast food first date. Oh food. Yes, these are on the rise big time.
Speaker 2: Dating is expensive, it's the most it's ever been and guys are a lot of guys. Seven out of ten guys are into it, six out of ten women are into it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this before, Jordan at your side house, so Jersey Mike's tell me.
Speaker 5: Yes, I have.
Speaker 7: It was like you can tell that they were into each other, that they were on a first date. And when they were checking out, I was at the register and she offered. She's like, oh, let's do fifty to fifty. Like, I don't mind paying for my own. He insisted that he pays for both of them. So I took it upon myself. When the girl went to the bathroom, I walked over and gave him a cookie and I was like, here, it's on the house. Just give it to her. As like a cute little offering as if they came for.
Speaker 1: And it was wheel the training wheels for dating. I like it.
Speaker 2: Now here's my question, though, if you're gonna take someone on a fast food first date, it is fun, make it funny and entertaining, but make it romantic. Could you bring a tablecloth into Jersey mics and put it on the table.
Speaker 7: If I saw that, I would have to take a picture for them. That is so don't you think would save me cleaning time?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a door.
Speaker 3: Bring your own little vase in a flower like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. So skeletor not, boyfriend.
Speaker 2: To Sophia, get a white tablecloth, get a oz and get to in and out.
Speaker 1: I think it's really huge. That's not bad.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 2: I think it's really cute. And it's on the rise. That is very popular. It is kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: We are here doing it Thursday, Ryan's roses. She heard her husband is having an affair with somebody at the office, and that's what we're getting into. Its seven forty, so we're about an hour from that now.
Speaker 1: Tanya, this is a.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say adorable, but this is adorable. It's one of those great tany isms I just hit up early for So it's been rainy, it's been freezing, it's been out a character for la, oh it is winter and you saw a bunch of umbrellas.
Speaker 1: What happened? You saw a bunch of umbrellas in the umbrella bin.
Speaker 8: There was a little trash can outside, and it was a strip mall, so there was a bunch of different places and there was these umbrellas in it.
Speaker 5: And when I was like, Oh, that's so cute.
Speaker 8: Like how nice They're giving us umbrellas to like go to our car after we finished. So there was a bunch of umbrellas in there when I walked in, and then when I walked out, there was just one and I grab it to use it to go to my car, and this woman starts chasing after me, and it's dumping like I could handle. I wouldn't grab an umbrella if it was a little bit of rain, but it was like pouring rain at this point. So she starts yelling at me as I'm like crossing over to get to my car, and she's like, that's my umbrella.
Speaker 9: I was like.
Speaker 5: Just like stup there, and I was like, oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: So then I like run back over to but she was actually really she was not mean about it at all. I was like, I'm so sorry. I thought those were there for us to take to like use to.
Speaker 1: Get to a car. But how would you bring it back?
Speaker 5: I was because it was a strip mall, so I was gonna.
Speaker 2: I've never been introduced to the concept of the umbrella bin where you put it in, you go in.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 1: You live a bike.
Speaker 2: Ever, it's like, you don't take a bike when you leave the store that's sitting out there, do you.
Speaker 5: I've never seen a cowere in my life.
Speaker 8: I've never seen a bin like this with the sign that said umbrellas.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: You grew up here, so you don't understand umbrella bins like those of our supers.
Speaker 1: I never came here, carry.
Speaker 3: Up here, and I understand the umbrella bins.
Speaker 1: I was like, it was so cute, a very elaborate concept. In the same town.
Speaker 2: It went to the same high school, and so therefore you have the same rain education.
Speaker 8: We did so with I was like, I thought this was like the strip mall's idea to give us umbrellas.
Speaker 5: I this is so cute and so nice, and I was so rong.
Speaker 2: It explains the wanted posters out there with your face on, because it's petty theft.
Speaker 8: But the woman was really sweet, and she actually walked with me to my car with her umbrella and then went back to the I know she was really sweet, all right.
Speaker 2: The phrase to look out for when you're trying to spot the difference between nice people and fake people. I run across these people. You know who you are? Next, Kiss one A two point seven kiss FM. We are big quote people around here. If I could paint or sharpe quotes up on the walls around here, I would, but I can't, so I just read them, and I got one here in just a second for your Thursday, February nineteenth. First though, do you know people who you can just tell are being patronizingly nice, like doing fake nice? And then you know those people that are being genuinely nice. I mean, I'm sure at this sorority house there, Sophia, you guys have fake nice one. So here's how you tell if someone is being fake nice, they are fake nice people In.
Speaker 1: That hallway outside right down there.
Speaker 2: Right there, attention, No, no one is here, pay close attention to the things that they are saying. For example, if no one says no offense, but they are fake nice. No offense, but you're fake nice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm just gonna be honest, fake nice. I'm just gonna be honest, fake nice. And good luck with that. That is fake. That's rude.
Speaker 2: Good luck especially when you drop the DA without a t but fake nice people look out for them.
Speaker 1: It's this quote.
Speaker 2: If you do too much for your children, you are increasing your self esteem by stealing theirs.
Speaker 1: Think about fact.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 2: And if you're doing too much, good on you, but bad on you. All right, we got cold, we got rain from telling her we're here, and we got NonStop kiss music. This headline FM headlines with Sicini on.
Speaker 3: The LSD Board of Education voted to send notices of possible layoffs to about thirty two hundred people due to a massive budget deficit for the next school year. The city of la has hired a firm to help relate the sixth Street bridge, with which has fallen victim to a bunch of copper theft in the recent months. A thirty foot dead humpback whale weighing about ten tons washed ashore yesterday near eleventh Street in Newport Beach, and Bad Bunny will star in his first leading role in the film Puerto Rico, alongside Javier Bardem and Edward Norton.
Speaker 2: Kiss FM Today's Chicago. It's fifty two degrees today in LA fifty seven degrees, but.
Speaker 1: Chicago deserves fifty two. They have been through it.
Speaker 2: We have also, we probably deserve a fifty seven because we've had some not fifty sevens. Yeah, all right, before we get to Ryan's Roses office cheating office affair, that's what we're getting into at seven forty this morning.
Speaker 1: I think it was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Sofia was telling us our intern that her two roommates they wanted to buy an espresso machine, want to split the cost of the espresso machine. But she doesn't drink espresso, which is a red flag. We'll come back to that. Sofia, you don't drink espresso?
Speaker 1: Or do you drink coffee?
Speaker 6: I drink coffee here and there.
Speaker 1: What's the different?
Speaker 4: Same?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the same, it's strong.
Speaker 2: It is the Yeah, you'll get there, you'll get there for sure. Keep working here, you'll be there next week. So you've split the machine, right, Okay, what was the deal? You'll split the machine?
Speaker 1: But if what?
Speaker 10: So the deal was that they wanted to split the three hundred dollars espresso machine between all three of us. But my argument was I don't really drink coffee. I don't know if I should pay for that. So we came to a conclusion and we made a new deal that I will buy a mini Cure Egg with the little pods that you can put in there if they purchase the pods. Right, So I bought the Cure Egg and I was like, okay, like I have a job, I'll buy it. I have been waiting for pods for weeks, yeah, weeks, and I keep reminding them. I'm like, you guys, like I finally bought the coffee machine, that you guys.
Speaker 1: To buy the whole three hundred dollars machine.
Speaker 3: No, the single one is like a ninety bucks or something, right, yes, Yeah.
Speaker 10: We came to an agreement, and I'm like, like, you're part like buy the coffee pods because also, like I want.
Speaker 6: To drink coffee. I want to use the machine that I just bought.
Speaker 1: So are there no pods? Now you have a machine without pods.
Speaker 6: Pretty much all we've been drinking is hot water.
Speaker 2: You're exactly where you were before you had the machine. Yeah, this makes no sense.
Speaker 3: And you're ninety dollars.
Speaker 6: Out right, no, and the pods are like twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say this, but I'm going to.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've heard stories of disappointment with these roommates for a long time. Now it's about time you figure this part out. It's not about the espresso machine. This is about roommates who don't follow through. Between the roommates and this guy in your life tired of it, Me too.
Speaker 1: We need more follow through.
Speaker 2: We do deserve lack of follow through, both at home and at date.
Speaker 1: Say that again, you don't deserve it?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, good luck. They have disappointed me and you and Sistney and talk.
Speaker 3: I'll buy you some coffee pods and we have plenty of free.
Speaker 2: Stuff here in the break round. You really get in on that. Everybody does on a two point seven.
Speaker 1: It's kid step in.
Speaker 2: See Christ here, you're about to hear Ryan's Roses call. We're gonna make this call. There's a rumor that our husband's having a fair at the office. That's about to happen now Tony, we're talking about fast food dating. It's on the rise, and I was saying, I think it's very cute. Bring a tablecloth, sit it in and out, bringing flour, put it on the table, break the ice, have some fun with it. I only it's a red flag at all. I think it's a green flag that someone would do that. But dating red flags. I think a red flag these days is performance dating. If you're performing on a date like you're just you're just too good to be true, or you're just over over good and over not authentic, that's a red flag. WHOA Yes, but this is why red flags. You can't question my red flags.
Speaker 5: Fine, I don't think it's I think it's maybe a beige flag.
Speaker 2: Well, what is Zendia's red flag that you agree with that she was talking about?
Speaker 8: So she is out doing promo for her new rom comm with Robert Pattinson, the drama, which looks so cute by the way, but she was talking about something it tells who she is as a person. She said, I admire people who are kind to everyone, not just the actors, directors or producers. A very telling thing is how a crew feels about a particular actor because they get to see how people are when the cameras aren't rolling. And then both Zendeia and Rob Pattinson both agreed that how partner treats animals is also a very telling sign. She said, dogs are a good judge of character. Yeah, and I think this is so true. And it's not just about actors how they act on a set, but you can tell a lot about a person when you're on a date how they treat anybody and everybody that they encounter. And I think it's such a small little thing that you can pick up on, the small little nuances that really tell a lot about a person.
Speaker 2: Kindness to strangers is key. Yeah, there are so many ways to test kindness to strangers in the wild. When you meet somebody, for example, skeletor Sophia, your non boyfriend, Gray area guy, is he kind to people?
Speaker 1: I would say so, but you thought about that way too long. Yeah, and I would say so is not a yes.
Speaker 6: He's not like overly kind, like he's just that's normal.
Speaker 8: I've seen people like I've seen somebody open the door and somebody just walk right in and not even think the person broke.
Speaker 2: Back all the time, so telling, and then I have to buy my tongue from saying you're welcome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no you should.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm not that guy. Yeah, I don't want to get to a fight.
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually waking up every day trying to avoid a fight.
Speaker 1: That's really did.
Speaker 3: You imagine what would you do?
Speaker 6: Could you just run in the opposite direction?
Speaker 1: You would have a new host in the morning. That's true. You won't wish it upon me, nless you want that.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mikayla, don't get any bright ideas with you and your boys from Hinge.
Speaker 1: It's a lot to do with all right, Can we do Ryan's roses? That's all I came for.
Speaker 2: I came for Ryan's roses. Next, I kiss Meghan Trainer. There it is Thursday. It's time for Ryan's roses. So Emily and Whittier says, my husband is very close with a coworker, and I've never had a problem with it. We've even gotten together as couples many times, and all seems good. Now the gospel work is that she's having an affair, and everyone's saying it is with my husband.
Speaker 1: Here she is, Emily on the phone. Emily, thanks for coming on now.
Speaker 2: You questioned your husband about this, and it made you more suspicious. What happened when you asked your husband about this affair?
Speaker 11: Well, you know, there was this rumor at work, and when he found out about the rumor that Josie was, you know, cheating on her husband, he went really crazy at work and he confronted his like coworkers in the office kitchen. I mean, was so aggressive that day that his boss sat come home. And so I started to wonder, like, why would he get that angry about a rumor if it's not true? And so that's why, like I you know, I was like, what's the deal and why what is happening?
Speaker 2: You know, this could be a situation where he thought he could pull this off because of how close you were together with the other couple, right like right, interesting, you know, he might have felt a comfort level because you might never guess this because you guys were close with the coworker and even hung out a couple of times as couples.
Speaker 1: That worries me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's and that's the thing. He's very very in denial about it, but I'm like they're so close that I'm like, how why is he? Why is he so mad? Why is he so mad about this rumor or whatever? Like, I'm just his who what does behavior?
Speaker 5: Very strange?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: On one second? We are going to call him next and find out.
Speaker 1: What's going on with the coworker. Kiss FM two point seven. Kiss up that all right?
Speaker 2: Time to make the Ryans Roses call if you just got here. Emily says she and her husband are close with the co worker. Her husband's very close with the co worker, but they've gone out socially with the coworker as couples before, and I wonder if he the husband, if he's cheating. Didn't think he might be able to get away with it because they're quote so close, right, Like she knows everybody, right, so he thought she'd never guess that I was having an affair with that coworker that I've brought around her that she knows. Bring her back in here for a second. Did she say her name is Josie? Is that her name Josie?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So the co worker is Josie.
Speaker 2: You asked her husband about this because there are rumors at the office that Josie's having an affair with your husband. And when you asked him about this, he got angry, which is a guilty response.
Speaker 3: I agree, yes, and you.
Speaker 1: Never suspected these two before? Just now.
Speaker 11: No, No, she's always been really great to me, Like I, you know, one day she came to drop off work stuff and I was home alone, and we had this like glass of wine together and we were you know, I really liked her. And the fact that she cheated on her husband, and then the rumor and then his response, that's what got me being like, wait, that's a very weird response for this, and so I'm.
Speaker 2: Shocked, and we're going very curious.
Speaker 1: I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name.
Speaker 11: Okay, Bryan, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to do that. Now, be very quiet. Let's see if he sends him to you, Emily, to Josie. What's going on? Who's he thinking about right now? When it comes to romantic roses?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hi is this Mike?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: This is Mike.
Speaker 13: Who is this?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 3: My name is Mary. I'm calling from Bloom Bloom, Flowers and witty or how are you doing this morning?
Speaker 13: Very very well?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 13: How are you joining?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 3: Thank you? For asking. Actually, you know, we deliver locally and surrounding areas and we're offering a free promotion today. It's a dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. They are free. This is not a subscription. This is just something that we do for the community and hopefully if you like our arrangements, you come back as a customer one day. But these are free. I don't need cash from you or anything like that.
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, sorry, this is after Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: No, we do this year around. We do this promotion about once a month, and you've been selected today. Is there anybody that you'd want to send flowers too? Like I said, I don't need any sort of information from you.
Speaker 13: Okay, and sorry, just to make sure this is free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is free. You can start with the name of the person and then a note and I can have a by lunchtime.
Speaker 13: Okay, Sorry, just caught me off guard. Yeah, yeah, I'd like to send him to a woman named Josie.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, And what would you like to put on the card for Josie?
Speaker 13: Let's see, Oh, it could say I could just say everything happens for a reason. I'm here if you need me.
Speaker 3: Everything happens for a reason. I'm here if you need me.
Speaker 2: Mike, your voice is being broadcast on the radio, and I have your wife, Emily on the line, who thinks you're having an affair with your coworker, Josie, whom you just sent roses to, saying, Josie, everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 1: I'm here if you need me. What do you mean by that? Mike?
Speaker 13: Wait?
Speaker 2: Sorry, who is this?
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 1: My name is Ryan, Mike? You wife?
Speaker 13: Okay? Hey, hey you're flowers. I'm so confused. What I just I just got a phone call saying I got some free flowers, So I just accept I just accepted them.
Speaker 2: How forget about the flowers? Just answer the question, what do you mean by everything happens for a reason. I'm here if you need me to Josie.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, uh this I feel really on the spot right now. Josie is a close personal friend, Emily.
Speaker 2: What are we? What is this?
Speaker 13: You know Josie, she's she's a close friend.
Speaker 1: She Why did you send red roses to her? Mike? We just want to know.
Speaker 13: The She's going through a tough time right now. I'm I'm a supportive person for her. I just I thought it'd be a nice thing to do. I didn't realize this was a gotcha moment.
Speaker 14: I can't believe this.
Speaker 11: I can't believe this. Those are red roses, like that's a romantic.
Speaker 1: Thing, whair.
Speaker 12: No, babe, I didn't choose red.
Speaker 13: I didn't choose these roses.
Speaker 3: But you chose the person.
Speaker 2: Well, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike. You know the rumor at the office is she's having an affair.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 13: Why do you feel.
Speaker 11: Badly for it? You feel badly because she cheated on her husband, and you feel badly for you know, No.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't know the whole story. I don't know the whole.
Speaker 14: Story from her.
Speaker 1: I trust her.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're very good friends. Look, I was just trying to be supportive this. I am not having an affair with her. If that's what you're trying to insinuate, there is that, you know me, This is not my lifestyle. This is a close friend. I was just trying to be night do something nice. I wouldn't have spent roses to send them. This is just and especially after we had a Valentine's Day, we had such a beautiful time.
Speaker 13: What I'm gonna send you more roses after?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 2: Look, Emily, we got to let you go. We're out of time here. You know your husband better than anybody on this call.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you. I hope you get to the bottom of it, all right, Let you both go. Well. Is he being supportive or not? Is he cheating or not? Is he hanging out with her or not?
Speaker 3: I don't love it. His wife wasn't top of mine to send the flowers.
Speaker 4: Come on, I agree on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: One A two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Now let me get you qualified to go see the styler Harry Styles in Madison Square Garden in New York. Now this trip, specifically flight, hotel, and tickets is for Harry Ween. This is his Halloween shows every year, Harry Ween. Now, the next time you hear aperture here on Kiss, call me and you will win his album on vinyl and you'll qualify for a trip to New York. I'll give you some Harry merch as well, that is coming an aperture. Call me caller one or two. You qualify, we'll send you next week.
Speaker 1: The winner. It's happening before nine o'clock. Now, Mikayla, can you come here for a second.
Speaker 2: So Mikayl's been dating, she's on hand. She I could hear about the stories all the time, and I'm always learning something about these guys. But there's a different scenario here. This is dudes and dibbs. DIBs and dudes. Yes, right, so you have DIBs on a guy.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I noticed this que guy that just moved into our building. Yeah, then I texted my roommate, and then a couple of days later, she's like, oh, you're right, he is cute. I think he lives on the second floor. So then my hallmate, who I'm also best friends with, she texted the group and was like, Guys, I noticed this Q guy that moved into the building. She's like, I think I'm gonna throw this building party, invite everybody, and hopefully he comes.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, uh, I just I saw him first though.
Speaker 1: Oh this is so good.
Speaker 5: Well wait a minute, why can't you throw her?
Speaker 3: Throw the party? But then you be there too, and.
Speaker 1: He creates a competit situation.
Speaker 2: Now, but did you were you clear with her that that that you were into the guy.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I though when you say it, she thinks you're suggesting that maybe Luca on the second floor is for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you don't go for hot guys. Apparently, even when they're.
Speaker 1: You know, like haw guys.
Speaker 2: Still they move in across the hallway convenient. I don't know the DIBs here. This, this has happened to me when Tennaz and I live together there, I'll never forget her.
Speaker 1: I'll give your initials dB.
Speaker 2: She moved in and she was unbelievably beautiful, and I like was my heart pounded every time? And then to Naz also, so he had more time during the day. I was at work, he had time during the day to like cultivate a conversation.
Speaker 1: And he's like, well, I'm going with Dbat to Disneyland.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you talking about. You're going to Disneyland. D be from the hall. He's like yeah, I'm like, well I want to that's I want to to talk to her?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, was it Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 2: No, Johnny's trying to crack the color over there.
Speaker 1: Da Vinci, all right, Da Vinci, keep guessing.
Speaker 2: Get off Google anyway. I understand the DIBs thing. It's very upsetting. I was actually angry with my roommate for quite a while. I wanted her to move out so none of us could have her.
Speaker 3: Well, Michaela, this is good for you. You get out early in the day. Go over there and make some cookies.
Speaker 1: Yes, pullets. You know what block it.
Speaker 3: WelCom into the building, get in there first.
Speaker 2: This is this is this is time to put on a jersey and play for a team. Exactly tens. You want to call MICHAELA and give her your playbook. Prob about dB Fel.
Speaker 1: We should call him one day and talk about this. I need to get out on my chest.
Speaker 2: We should sold tickets to go see r in Grande. You're on Kiss, m You're on Kiss Paparazzi.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: All right, I have done some research on Ai. I asked Ai about Ai and where AI is going, And that's an interesting conversation. Do you ever get into Chat and then go to Claude and say, hey, Chat told me this, but I want a better answer, like go AI to AI?
Speaker 3: Do I do Gemini Gemini chat to be t Yeah, they are very competitive all these so anyway, I was talking AI last night, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Becoming more friendly. It's because I want to create this thing, because I'm understanding that AI is soon to become like a little like this water bottle will be a face.
Speaker 1: And we'll talk to you.
Speaker 2: We'll move like a little digital laser face and we'll move and talk to you at one point and then you'll, you know, just look this thing in the eye and you'll get that thing to do more, to know more, to know what you had, you know, what exercise you did yesterday, how much you should be eating, what you.
Speaker 3: Need and you should have all of it.
Speaker 2: But are they getting closer? And they are to getting robots that will feel like human physical space that someday won't be so expended and be available at the drug store.
Speaker 3: And the answer is yes, crazy, Yes, it's so crazy. Have you seen this robot called Neo? No, okay, it's all of our social right now. It's not like a roomba or anything like that that sits on the ground. It's like you were saying, it looks like a human and it just walks around your house and it's human shaped. It's five to six and it can watch perfect cuddle us, grubble buddy.
Speaker 1: They made that for me.
Speaker 3: And what happens is that it learns from you. It learns from you, learns from videos. You can sit down and have it watch, almost like watching YouTube videos to learn a task. It learns how to fold laundry, how to make food. It figures out how to do all of this the more and more you have it. And some people are loving this idea, especially because of how busy we are. It's a built in housekeeper essentially.
Speaker 1: So I am not. I'm not to loving this.
Speaker 2: I don't want a human size feeling of a robot in my space, even if it becomes very available ATVs. For example, what happens if it goes wrong in the middle of the night and takes you down. What happens if you're watching a RAMS game and it learns to tackle and all of a sudden looks the solution tackles.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding you. Guys are laughing at this, but this can happen.
Speaker 2: So I am not for the risk factor of having the AI human size near me inside me.
Speaker 3: I thought of this though, like they for sure have thought.
Speaker 2: About Sure, sure, but the AI has a mind of its own. It can control that makes.
Speaker 5: A very interesting point watching wrestling, and then what if it just launches that you that's right, if it.
Speaker 1: Wakes up having a bad dream in the middle of the night, Okay, you.
Speaker 3: Get pregnant all of us and the robot is gonna become pregnant. Like No, I think there's gonna be ways to turn it. No, they're going to program it so that it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Do all of that. I am not. I am not advocating this for myself.
Speaker 14: You know what.
Speaker 3: You say that now, but you're not gonna get the first model, but you'll get the tenth model.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to die of a robot strangling me in the middle the knife. I'm not gonna it.
Speaker 2: Could see just I'm talking about it something. I was picking this up right now, know and it's my biggest fear and will tackle mem hm. Now let's take a break. Coming up next tickets to Bruno Mars. Well, it is one or two point seven Kiss FM. It's time to play a little game for some Bruno Mars tickets. Now, this is something everybody can understand and relate to. In La got some of the longest average commutes in the whole country. Traffic is brutal you know that. So let's play a new game called It's the SoCal Commute Quiz. All right, it's for tickets to Bruno Mars at Sofi Stadium, which will take you forever to get to. Hey, Paulette and Panorama City. Good morning, Paulette. How are you in Panorama City?
Speaker 11: I'm good?
Speaker 3: How are you guys good?
Speaker 1: Do you commute to work? Yes?
Speaker 11: I commute every day to Eagle Rock.
Speaker 1: How long is your commute?
Speaker 3: About twenty five minutes?
Speaker 1: There you go. I'm going to give you a local city.
Speaker 2: You tell me if the average commute from this local city to any place, all right, people who live there, is longer or shorter than thirty minutes. So you live in Panorama City. Yours is twenty five. The average might be thirty, right, So Lamarada, Lamarada. People live in Lamarada. Do you think their average commute wherever they're going to work is longer or shorter than thirty minutes?
Speaker 1: Lamarado longer?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is longer thirty two minutes. Well, no, she's gonna be good at this, all right. Garden grove, Garden Grove average commute and Garden Grove longer shorter than thirty minutes.
Speaker 11: It's longer.
Speaker 1: It's shorter, just by about a minute and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would have guessed longer too.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Next one sent to Anna, Santa Ana. Longer or shorter.
Speaker 2: Average commute for people living in sant Ana get to their work longer or shorter than thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: That's longer, it is shorter.
Speaker 2: Now, I think you gotta get this one to stay alive. To get to Bruno Mars Wittier, Wittier longer or shorter than thirty minutes. The average minute commute for people who go to work that live in Wittier shorter. You know you're I think what threw you is that you're so focused on your commute. Let me give you one more because that's not right. But yeah, I can see it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: All right, let me give you one here. This is for all of it. Everything here, This is what do you call it when it's all or nothing? Palmdale, Palmdale longer, shorter than thirty minutes, Ormistry.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got it. Congratulations to going to see Bruno. Last we did it.
Speaker 2: Palmdale forty two minutes, thirty seconds, Paul, So you know you better leave early for Sofi Stadium and see Bruno fy from Panorama City. Yes, all right, hold on one second, that's fun. I like to know the commutes. I gave it to her on that last one.
Speaker 5: Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's a gimme coming up next. Sysney will tell you what's new this morning.
Speaker 4: On air with Ryan Seacrest, not like us.
Speaker 1: Kendrick Lamar on a Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: All right, about to give away some sold outs already on a grand Day tickets this hour and then thirty minutes later sold out Bruno Mars tickets this hour, Sofia. So your friend is begging you to bring a plus one to your wedding.
Speaker 14: Yeah he is, And look, I mean he's single. I get it. He's weddings are really fun. It's kind of a place that, like, you know, it's like a big party. And but like what really threw me is that he just like he justified it by saying that since a few of my friends aren't coming, there should be room for his plus one.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, he's not wrong. Is he asking to bring a buddy or a date?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: A date? I feel like, tany didn't you offer this to me? A plus one?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 8: I offered to a couple people in like the wedding party to bring a plus one if they didn't have.
Speaker 14: A say if you offered, that's different you offered. I did not offer me. Yeah, it's just like, look, it's a destination wedding, like you know, it's going to be wonderful and fabulous, but like it's also kind of like, you know, I'm trying to really have people that I love that I know, and it's kind of intimate. And he was just so entitled about it. He kind of rubbed me the wrong way. He's like, you know, no one else is so and so is not coming in, Isabella's not coming and I heard Jerry's not coming so and I was like, what, Sophia, I don't know. Am I being unreasonable?
Speaker 13: Is he just being old?
Speaker 1: And like you feel feel please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're getting married. Who cares this guy's singing. He's got past, he got problems. He's gotta find somebody, Like, give him a break. He doesn't have his person, he hasn't found his human. Give him a break. Let him have the opportunity to bring somebody to cultivate something at your wedding, and he'll probably found yours.
Speaker 5: He'll probably be more fun at your wedding if he brings in.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and forget who cares what Jerry's doing. Let this guy have his moment, all.
Speaker 14: Right, all right, he does need a moment, and I get that.
Speaker 2: You don't let these little things. Don't let the tail wag the dog. Okay, you're celebrating something beautiful. This's a tiny little thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna be so happy and bliss that day or that weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm asking you.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, thank you for calling and asking us, thank you for trusting our guidance here, and congratulations you found your human.
Speaker 1: Not all of us have found their humans.
Speaker 14: So I'm with him, all right, Okay, Okay, Ryan, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bye, Jerry's not going what's Jerry got going on? Jerry can't go to a destination wedding, really, Jerry.
Speaker 1: Kiss. My friends are gonna wrap it up for us this morning.
Speaker 2: Ari on a Grande tickets every hour tomorrow and also every hour those sold out Bruno Mar's tickets, a trip to go see Harry Styles in New York for his show.
Speaker 1: I'll qualify you for that.
Speaker 2: And bb Rex are gonna be here I'm excited to see bb Rex stop.
Speaker 1: By tomorrow morning. That's on Kiss.
Speaker 2: If you missed anything on the show, it's gonna be up on our podcast On Air with Ryan Seacrest, wherever you get your podcast, Sisney's got you to eleven o'clock. Everybody, have a great day tomorrow we get here.
Speaker 1: It's Friday. Let's get here. See then.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.