Speaker 1: I with Alexi Napola and Marisa Patton, an iHeartRadio podcast. Oh hey, hi, amigo, has your week been so far?
Speaker 2: I've been busy. I've been busy. I'm usually busy, but you know, busy's good. But I'm feeling like I'm busy. I'm really good at that, you know. That's my therapy, being busy. It is, Oh my god, I find it so annoying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. No. I love to be on the go physically and mentally. It's very therapeutic for me. You know.
Speaker 2: Therapy for me is relaxing. Very good at relaxing, and when I have too much stuff coming at me, then I freak out. I'm just not the woman I used to be. I'm on a different path.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's good too. We got to embrace every every stage in our lives.
Speaker 2: Absolutely every you know, there's yeah, different stages going all the time. Every decade. I haven't.
Speaker 1: I feel like mine is always that I'm really looking forward to, like my relaxing and and just doing nothing.
Speaker 2: That's going to come. I think I'm able to do that because I don't have children. You know, you have you have the kids.
Speaker 1: My kids. I have the beauty bar. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm also looking for somebody to move to quick you know, not quickly soon. You know, my my one year lease is expiring. It's coming to an end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're happy about that, and I'm happy I.
Speaker 1: Am, and I'm happy that you know what I love. I think my first of all, I was a beautiful day. I went to actually look at a few apartments earlier today, and it's such a beautiful day here in Miami. We could have picked up better day to look at apartments. And you know, they're all on the beach, you know, on the water, so we use are spectacular and we're so blessed to live in this beautiful city. And yeah, I don't want to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: I miss views. In my entire life where we lived, I've had a view. This is the first time I don't have a video since you know I'm here with Blue Bear. Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well you have your backyard is a good view, your pool house, and yeah, I like to see the ocean when I wake up. There's something about it that's just exhilarating, and you want to go conquer the day. I think that's why I don't want to go conquer the day because I look in the back and I'm like, I feel like I'm in a jungle and I don't feel inspired. We can train, you can come to my place and enjoy the beach and the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and where are you going to go? You want to come here to the jungle, and I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, the jungle's good too. So yeah, I've been very busy this morning.
Speaker 2: Good for you. Good.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm done here. I'm going to the beauty bar.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have a face of the face right now of a person that looks very productive.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. I have on that productive face every day. The choice but to put on that face. Speaking of putting on faces, did you watch the Oscars? I did. I wasn't going to miss that. I love the Oscars me too, you know, I not only for the fashion, but obviously to see, you know, all the great movies that are being recognized and awarded. Yeah, were you surprised by any of the of the wins? I was really surprised that. And I can't think of her name right now, the girl that I can't think of, the children of the Flower Moon. I think I saw that with Steve, the girl that played the American Indian.
Speaker 2: I was so shocked that she didn't win. Shocked.
Speaker 1: I mean she's won in the past some other awards and season Golden Globe, Golden Globe. Yes, maybe she's so talented. Yet she think it's.
Speaker 2: Amazing she should have won that Oscar. I don't know what happened. I was shut up.
Speaker 1: When she's young, and I think this is, you know, just like the beginning of her career. And she still has Lily. Her name is Lily, Lily Gladstone. She yes, good, she's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm excited for her and for her next movie. So I thought I saw something that I thought was kind of odd. And I hear it's been like it was a theme for the Oscars this year. But so don't you think it was kind of odd that Ryan Gosling was there without Yeah, And then I went on her Instagram, like, I wonder she's posting she was backstage.
Speaker 1: Like like in you know age, she was backstage by the dress.
Speaker 2: I thought she was home. No, she was posting videos of his dressing room that she was there supporting her man. But you never see her. He never brings her to a red carpet. It's so odd to me why she's so beautiful. You know, she's audio me that she's never done any more movies. I mean, she's such a big star and she was such a good actress. When you know, when it seems kind of like.
Speaker 1: She stepped down right to give to be a mother, you know, a good cube of Gowana, She's like, you know what, I'm going to stay at home. She's two daughters, and nine year old and a seven year old is very very Latin.
Speaker 2: Ryan went along with that, like my dad did.
Speaker 1: I said exactly the same thing. It's so cool right the green. I was like, you know, man, that's a good name, which is called her Emerald yea, and loved Yeah. But you see, I didn't know that that she was in the back. I thought that she was home because when she posted her video, you know, wearing the ken jacket, she said like, come back home now to put our daughters to bed.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know, curiosity got the best of me and I saw him on the carpet. I didn't see her, and I'm like, why are they never together? She's a movie star too, And then I went to her and.
Speaker 1: By the way, they both would have been invited to the Vanity Fair party because they're both big stars. Because you know how the Vanity Fair parties. Not not everybody gets invited, and not every ready is allowed to take a plus one. But in their case, they're equal, and they both were very invited and welcomed to the party.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's her that doesn't want to go? Highly doubt. He's like telling her you can't come, must be her. I agree, I think it's her. You know, maybe it's not an agreement that they have between them, but I would want to be there. I would want to experience.
Speaker 1: You know, my husband, he performed, he sang you know the song, and he also was nominated, so I would have been there right by his side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. Well, you know you and I love a red carbet and a beautiful gown. Maybe they're trying to keep their privacy and their relationship so that people don't.
Speaker 1: Know they have They've always been very private, But how do you keep that private? You know, people are talking about them because she's not there. You know, I think it's great that you keep your personal life, especially your children, out of the limelight. If that's what you choose. But if you don't participate and you don't go to something like this, people talking about it too. They're talking about it also because they find it odd that she would not be there, especially that she was there. You said, I didn't know that. I did not know that she was backstage. Maybe she didn't want to put on the dress.
Speaker 2: No, maybe not, I don't know. I'm thinking. You never see them out in public paparazzi. They're very you know, they don't do you just don't see them doing anything.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know, I love that that she They've decided to keep their personal life private because you know, not everybody wants to be followed by the proparazzi. Look at you know, j Lo and Ben. You know, every time they go outside, the paparazzis there. So I think they established from the very beginning, even during her pregnancy, that they didn't want to have the public life, and I think that everybody respects that. But for this kind of event, I feel that she should have been there.
Speaker 2: I was going to get an oscar, not as.
Speaker 1: Barbie af I his barbie and he owns on her cuban barbie by the way, you know. I also found an interesting fact of Eva is older than than ken Oyamami than Ryan. She Eva's fifty and Ryan twenty three. She looks she's beautiful. I've always been such a fan of hers, and I got to meet her here in Miami at Northstorm. She was doing an event for Northstorm and I also was part of the event and we met each other.
Speaker 2: They introduced us.
Speaker 1: We said we were like both Cuban, and we gravitated towards each other and we would not stop talking. She has to pull us apart. She seems like she'd be fun, like a fun She's so fun. She's so Cuban, and you can see that she's a good wife, a good mom, a good daughter. She's always talking about her mom. I love a relationship with her mom. I love that she owns you know who she is and her culture. And I'm just excited. I want her to do a comeback. I mean, I think that she's always been such a talented actress and she's done such good movies and I would love to see her again on the big screen and being nominated for an Oscar because.
Speaker 2: I think she can do it. We need a Cuban with an Oscar. Is there a Cuban out there with an Oscar. Hmm, does Andy Garcia say one? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think he does.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: I think that Anti Garcia has one for sure, either as a supporting actor or an actor. I'm not sure, but he deserves one too. Yeah, and you and I deserve one. I actually grew up that night that I was talking to you, and I was like, bro, look man, I don't want Oscar. I always knew I was going to get one, and you were looking at me with the weirdest face when you're wearing a gold dress to match your statue.
Speaker 2: I was like on the floor, looking like, look at my Oscar. I got it. I knew it. I knew I was going to get one. Andy Andy Garcia was nominated, but he didn't win.
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: I think it was for that Meg Ryan film that he did when when she was an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: You know, for sure, Andy Garcia's had nominations because he's another incredible actor. So, but did Ryan go to the after party? Did he go to the Vanity Fair party? Because that's another thing that I find very interesting. So a lot of people, obviously a lot of the actors and actresses don't get to attend the oscars and but a lot of them are invited to the after party, which is the Vanity Fair Oscar party.
Speaker 2: And there's the Elton John after party that's the big one too.
Speaker 1: But is it the same night that Elton John is the Vanity I don't. Yeah, they emerge them, Yeah, yeah, they're the same night.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, so apparently there's no plus ones that any Fair after party? What the hell is that all about?
Speaker 1: So you can't take your significant others? So what do you do if you attend? Well maybe that's why I didn't take Eva data because Eva would have been invited.
Speaker 2: Do you say?
Speaker 3: Do you say Eva? And I used to say Eva? And I say, I, like you do? Would you go without Todd? They said you can't come with Todd? You know it is a work thing though if it's work, maybe, but I feel like it's more of a celebration and you should you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So when I did that, how cool is it? I think it's super cool that like all these actors, like A listers, actors and actresses are there. And I also read that there's no like VIP section, Like everybody's the same, everyone's a VIP.
Speaker 2: Everybody's a VIP.
Speaker 1: But I also do know that they get there according to like how famous they are, according like their call time is different, which makes sense. Also, like the biggest star goes at the end. But I saw to the Vanity Fair party they were all getting I think it's different. I think that the A listers go first, go earlier, and then all the other people go towards the end when all the food's picked over. Right, So like at the beginning, you know it's where you're really going to like rebeilbows with all like your colleagues who are also at the same level. You want to say, it's a stardom, it's a networking thing. You know, they're all there trying to get noticed for the next film and the next gig, and it's it's worked. At the end of the day, it's fun and it's well, I mean, if you see it like that, it's you're right, and it's that's a good approach to have to leave your significant other behind and just call it like a work party. But that's a really good work party.
Speaker 2: If Steve told me, if Steve was an actor and he told me he was going to the Vanity fair party. What I'm going to be, like, the hell you are?
Speaker 1: You're staying I'm going with you in your pocket, in your jocks drop, but I'm going.
Speaker 2: You're not leaving me behind.
Speaker 1: That's what about it. But bool beer is pretty I don't know, he's want to let you go by yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he would, he would.
Speaker 1: I just think that I don't know certain things like cocktail parties, dinner, invite evening after six things, you should have a plus one, you know, luncheons. I think so. I think so too. You know. It also depends on your relationship, and I feel like if you get them used to that since the beginning, then that's the way it's going to be. But if you're really always used to being with your partner, your significant other, your husband, and you do everything together, and then all of a sudden, you know, you have one of these parties and you're like, oh, I'm sorry, babe, like you can't come with me, I think it's rude. You know, you know, I don't want I don't like to do things to others that I wouldn't like me to do to me. So of course probably the answer is no, Like I probably would not attend if I knew that it was going to bother Todd and he would do that to me. But I think it has to be like an open communication where you both do the same thing.
Speaker 2: We have to agree together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, But no, I didn't notice that a lot, like for example, Jessica Alba. You know, she went with her husband, but you know her husband is a film producer, so I guess you know, there were a lot of couples that are both like power couples and they're both you know, own in the industry, so they both you know, attended together. But then there's other people that like for example, Sophia Dgata, right, so she isn't with Joe Manjanello. So obviously when she was with Joe Manjanello, they were both actors and you know, big names, so they were both invited to the party. But now she's just dating the orthopedic surgeon. So I'm sure she wasn't allowed to bring him as a plus one. Maybe she didn't even want to take him as a plus one, right, because she wanted to mingle with people like that are in her in her industry, and maybe there wasn't really the place for him.
Speaker 2: So Basically, the Vanity Fair Oscar party is invite only, and unless your significant other is invited as well, you're not allowed to plus one. It sucks.
Speaker 1: That sucks, right well, I mean there's a lot of people. I mean, you could go and do like a carpet and mingle a little bit and then just go home. You don't have to, you know, stick around the whole night.
Speaker 2: I would want to stick around. You know, there's some good people watching going on. You would have to go in there and take you out, like I'm not ready. You don't want to, Steve, don't take me.
Speaker 1: Now, right, But like in your real life, like with see what do you do if you're you know the answer to that, but not everybody knows. And I know you know.
Speaker 2: Your relationship is the same way I do everything with Steve everything. I feel weird if I had to go somewhere without him, which I rarely do unless it's during the day and he's working and I'm doing my stuff. On the weekends, we're always together. If there's something to do at night, we always do it together. And I don't want to do anything without him anyway, I know, I mean.
Speaker 1: I would do it weird At a party like this, but maybe it's like what you're saying, since everybody's in the industry and it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of like a working work thing, maybe you don't.
Speaker 1: Feel weird, you know, without being you know, with your significant other. You got a hustle in Hollywood, and that's that's the night's a hustle. Todd and I have a joke between us. He always says that he's my plus one plus one, right, yeah, right, So in this case he wouldn't have been allowed because it would have been my plus one. But you know what I would have I would have found out to figure it out a way to like.
Speaker 2: Them In alex I was thinking the same thing. It's just gonna say, you.
Speaker 1: Would have would you stick around?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Stick around?
Speaker 1: You know, I swear to you, I'm there's going to be away. I'm going to find you. And probably if that wouldn't have happened, he would have gone to like the closest bar by there. He would have got to the Beverly was Willshire at the bar. I would have found him there. He would be like, Okay, you go have your fund. I'm gonna have my fun.
Speaker 2: I know you would have found him like a catering uniform and it snuck him in through the catering area.
Speaker 1: No, but I've heard that, like they stop people. You know, security is like top notch Ina day. You know, it's like you know, yeah, I'm sure, but I know the security is very very tight because of many many reasons. But but yeah, I mean, I don't know. Like you said, I do everything with Tad too. I go to all these kind of events with Todd, and I think that there's you know, he should be able to go. I think your plus one should be able to go. But that's a vanity fair thing. We're not here to change it. As if we could, right imagine count how they feel about it. We should actually be able to like interview, you know, maybe like who attended by themselves. I don't know. I feel like all these actors and actresses also date other actors and actresses, Like for example, Kim Kardashian was there by herself. She now plus one, but then her plus one which was Odem the guy she's dating. I don't know how to say his name. He's also a star, isn't he like a football player or something. He's a football player. But yeah, you can be a star football player, so I guess on his own. He was invited as well. So that worked out perfect, you know for them, because she was invited on her own, he was invited on her own, and they secretly were together and then they left together. Right, So that's that's a good deal. Yeah, right, that's its fun. Right.
Speaker 2: Is he younger than her? He is?
Speaker 1: He's also younger. Speaking of younger, I feel like I get talamola talemola to date younger, whether you're it's a girl the dates younger, or whether it's the guy the dates younger. Yeah, by the way, he has always been themola, right, But I'm happy and now the women are putting it. I'm in Nemola. But Kim's in her forties, right, she's forty four and the guy's thirty or thirty one. When I was in my forties, the youngest guys would hit on me, and I never understood why they didn't do it when I was in my thirties and they didn't do it when I was in my fifties. It was in my forties and forties is that age? I wasn't giving an age for the woman and one of them we went up at Almohad it's a very good age for the man, and the thirties is a great age for the guys. That's all right, now, yeah, my personal experience, I agree, I agree, I agree with some guys just in the forties they let themselves go. But us women were good at preserving ourselves. No, and not the guys in the forties they were like, the forties is an age where a man is usually still married because the men, some men, you know, marry later, so their children are still younger, they're still in the marriage and that, and they're sol they're not available. So I think it's easier for the forty year olds to date guys in their thirties.
Speaker 2: I mean, that wasn't my that wasn't my jam.
Speaker 1: Speaking of dating younger dating younger men, Kristin Kavalari is in a new relationship with the TikTok Star mark estez A Montana boys. And he's twenty four years old and she's thirty seven. Oh my god, you see, twenty four is really young. Thirteen years well, no, twelve years, thirteen years that's that's fine. I mean, I'm sure you've dated twelve years younger or older. The thing is, I don't see so much the age I think, where they're at their age, right, because I mean, a thirty seven year old woman is at a different stage in her life than a twenty four year.
Speaker 2: Old kid, right, and we're already mature to begin with. Women are much more mature than men. A twenty four year old boy is a he's a boy.
Speaker 1: That's a boy, right, But me, she says, she wasn't searching for a relationship with him. You know, she just wants you know, she just wants us to know that dating a twenty four year old is not something that she was searching for. But she gets that, she gets that, you know, he's not a typical twenty four year old, which is true, you know, not only you know, twenty four year old sounds really really young, and it is. But there are some twenty four year old girls and boys that are more mature than Macay and Mike Kuila. You know, they've lived more some whatnot very fam with some, yeah, I think. But I mean it helps that the guy's really hot. So the kid's really hot, right, you know, and she's thirty seven. She looks great. I mean I think she's like a really pretty girl, and she's very young. You know, she's very like youthful and playful. I means she was three. She's just gay.
Speaker 2: I'm youthful and playful and I'm in my fifties.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what are you trying to say? What are you learning?
Speaker 2: Just thirty seven, I was like extra youth, baby festive, right, But.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, So I don't blame her, right that you want. I mean, she also had kids at a young age, just three kids, so she's already been married. So you know what, she just wants to have fun. So you're gonna have fun. Well, you know, this is the good this is a good person to do it with.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I'm hoping for her, That she's looking at this young man as fun because he's too young and she's got a.
Speaker 1: Prety well like she says, I mean, I don't think she's searching for a relationship, because again, you know, she she already had that and she has she has kids, so I think she just liked them because he's so hot and she just wants to have fun and there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: She said, He's very sweet from the jump. He was so sweet to me, like the very first thing, he said to me, was you're like really pretty.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, oh my god, that's how she's judging that. He's super nice. You know, construction were so sweet all right from the street. You're pray hot and with whistles. He's so sweet. You know, don't come care a construction worker with this kid.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: Did you see him? He's very cute. He's a TikToker. I know, I can you know, I don't do TikTok. But when I was seen a picture of him, you know what's It's a stage that she's going on. She's having a lot of women go through these stages, and you know, we're there. It's always going to be judged. But again, you know, men have always done it, and it's like, okay, well I have the problem is like it's okay for men to do it, but it's not okay for women. Newsflash, we are equal, We are the same. The same way that men can do it, women can do it also, absolutely. But I think there's a certain spread of a certain age where it works, like twelve years super thirteen years isn't that much. Thirteen years is about it.
Speaker 2: But the spread to me is okay, So maybe if she was, you know, I don't know, in her forties and he's late thirties, maybe it's not such a big deal. But he's twenty four, Like you graduate college when you're twenty four, and she's younger.
Speaker 1: Than Frankie, Yeah, exactly, how would you feel about that? Well, I'm also older than her, so it's a little different, but you know, thirteen years, like you says, is really not so much. But I understand where you're saying that she's in her thirties, late thirties and he's in his early twenties, so there are different stages in their life. But we don't know that, Like you know, he probably wants her life because I find, like you know, maybe at his age and he's more mature, he wants at her life. He wants to have children, he wants to have a family, he wants to be in his career where she's at because she's done very well with her career and she's a businesswoman. So if I feel like a lot of time the young guys, they are fascinated by older women, especially somebody like her. That she's pretty, she's successful, she's famous, so she has all these attributes that any young kid would fall in love with and it's up to her not to be foolish.
Speaker 2: And I's in love with him exactly. I mean, I get his fascination, but yeah, she cannot let it be anything more than fun for her.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, And my mom would always tell me, like, be careful, like when you're, like you said, like thirties and the forties, you know, when you date usually when you are that age and you do want to date much younger like that. My mother would always tell me, like think we all. I remember when I got separated and I was like forty some years old, forty eight, and my mother's like, when you date younger, because Santa Morandi, they fall in love with you, and they fall in love with you. And I know for people, it's like really hard to believe that, like why would this young kid like or whatever, like somebody older, But it's really not older because she's thirty seven and her body still looks great, her face, like her energy, the way that she is, so it's not like you know, she's like oh yeah, so, like I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: I have the craziest story. My friend I was working a winter music conference at the Raleigh Hotel, and this really cute guy kept staring at me all night long. All night long, he was dancing there with a group of people, and I was like, why is he looking at me? He's really cute. I don't look that good anyway. I was like forty one years old. He asked me for my number. I was like, okay. All the girls in the office were like, oh my gosh, he's so cute. And he told me he was twenty eight, and I was like, okay, perfect day. Forty one, twenty eight, you know whatever, let's just see, you know, thirteen years come being uh huh, well guess what what did he want? Julie my old employee. Julie, my old employee, went on Facebook after he'd been texting me for like a couple of weeks and screams one.
Speaker 1: Day at me.
Speaker 2: Marsa, oh my god, come here. You know she was a snoop detective. I go over to her.
Speaker 4: She goes, stop boys in high school. That boy that's been text you was in high school. No, he was like sixteen sixteen. I never thought with him. I just texted with him.
Speaker 2: I was in shocked. I almost died.
Speaker 1: I almost didn't he look, but I was forty, I mean sixty sixty baby, he I mean he definitely had mommy issues. I'm sorry. He had dark hair, so we had a sad boy. The shadow on the face like from the beer. And he was muscular in tan. Was he looking for his mommy? Did he?
Speaker 2: I think he was looking for a bit of sugar mama. It was crazy. I couldn't believe it. But you know, in your forties the young'ins come. But I thought that was that stream young got sick to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like no, I know, no, that's how I shied. But twenty and forty one couldn't work out. I mean, I mean, I'm not saying like a long you know, relation ship, but you know, sometimes it does like to me, age is a number. But the fact that Kristen's getting like all this hate and like people judging her and all this criticism, I think it's stupid. Well, people are people are always going to judge women. Again, men can do it and it's okay, but women do it and you know they're they're terrible. Well, I do have a little bit of a problem with her is the fact that she's went out and said that her kids have already met Mark.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: You know she's been with those like three months, and yeah, well the kids might be a little bit confused. Well, her kids are still young, but still, you know, I think and this has nothing to do with age, you know, I just think that any woman and every woman should take a little bit longer when it comes to introducing their kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to the person. I mean, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because she doesn't she sees it as fun and you know, like you know, he's like, I don't know he's going to be around. So maybe it's but I don't know about the kids really knowing or involving the kids and the kids knowing that you're in some kind of relationship with this guy. Not because of his age. But I just wouldn't do it with anybody unless I'm really serious about him.
Speaker 2: I mean, after three months, that's too soon. That's too soon. So do they like him.
Speaker 1: That? I don't know? You do? You have the article there if you want to read it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go. Uh, she says, uh, this is the she has three days.
Speaker 1: Like I said, she met her the boyfriend Mark Estas she said that this is the first guy she her children is Matt. He came to pick me up and the boys were like, can I show you my room? And he went upstairs to see the kids rooms. My boys are so excited about him. They probably thought he was a playdate.
Speaker 2: Thanks you play date, mom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we stay with us and play you can go mom? Well speaking with Mark, Oh okay, but hold on. So she has the three kids, she has two sons, Camp then that's eleven. That's a difficult age. Eleven and Jackson that's nine, and her daughter that's eight.
Speaker 2: Right, So when you started dating Herman, your boys were in that age range, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know they were young. Frankie was four and Peter was eight, Yes, eight, okay, yeah, and it's always a difficult age. Yes, it's always a difficult age. But my kids were very vocal about letting Herman know in the beginning that they didn't like them, and he was not walcome in my home.
Speaker 2: I love it, I'm sure those kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, actually Frankie waited waited for him going by with a bag, and he was with a date in his mouth, and he's like he still had a dated the pacifier at the age of four. Yes, it was one of those Cuban moms and let my my son have the pacifier. Was ready to give it up. No, no, so he was ready to give it up when he was ready, like a four and a ha. With Peter's help, because people can do whatever you want. He came, go la ahida, I would buy him all the cutest days you can go la ahda of the pacifiers and said, here, mommy, I don't want I'm not doing this anymore. You can have them, and he did, so we did that. But anyways, yeah, my kids weren't so open to any other man, which you know, is I understand right, because you know, for them, it's always like their father, you know, no matter what. And I think the boys are very protective with their mom, you know. And I think that they you know, at least mine weren't afraid to show it. And it takes a little bit longer, you know. I think it's very hard for them. You know, this is a house where they live with their mom. Then they see a stranger, you know, the kids think that the man's going to take away their love or vice versas the other way around. And you're killing are obsessed with their father. They adore their father. So I think you're kids. So I think that these kids also love their father. I mean, I don't know the top of relationship that she talks with this instance that they came with the bat and they were not accepting of him because I know how they have their father, their dad. Yeah, and then they ended up loving herman as well, which is the beautiful thing, right, And they would always say they had two dads, you know, which was beautiful. But you know, it's hard for all the kids. That's why I think as women, we don't think. So. I mean, I think, you know, Christen's doing it because she's excited and you know, she's having fun and she thinks, you know, she wants to include her kids or kids could kind of understand. But sometimes at that age, our kids are afraid to tell us, like what they really feel. And by the way, after all these years and after Hermann passed away, Peter admitted that he was the one behind like telling Frankie like, you know, right right because mom will do it right. So that's what I'm saying, right because and they're afraid, you know, to tell us their how they feel and their emotions. But you know, some way and it's only a matter of time they start acting out. But you know, hopefully I hope it works out for her because I like every to get along and be in love and all.
Speaker 2: Your families you know, love love right, No, I know, But what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying is I want her to have, you know, healthy kids and a healthy relationship. But you know, it's hard, you know sometimes as mother, you know, our kids they don't come with a handbook, so we don't we don't know whether we're doing the right thing or the wrong thing. With the experience that I have, I think it's a little bit too soon, you know, to bring you know, somebody that, especially if you're not that serious about the person you know, into your home and introduce them to your kids, because you know, they never really understand.
Speaker 2: So maybe she excited as a play day, like like Lisa introduced Jody as their gay uncle, remember.
Speaker 1: Right, Maybe you think I would do that, but you know, I understand, Like you know, Lisa was excited too. She was like, you know, she found a god that she liked, and you know, so it's kind of like you're stuck. You know, I've been there, so you don't know as a mom what the right thing to do is. You know, we just want our kids to be happy, and we want to be happy, and you know, we never know if it's going to work out or not. You just do the best that you can well be And she says that this is the first guy that the kids met, which is good. Well, that's a little bit too personal. Why don't we just start by showing in my little room or the pool in the backyard. Don't come to my room. I mean, who am I to talk when I When I married my second husband, I was forty two and he was thirty two, ten years apart. Yeah, I didn't use ten years I started. Yeah, so he was younger, twelve years young years French. They're very you know, worldly and educated, and they just seem a lot older. It was very mature.
Speaker 2: An American dude is sometimes own Kuwana or were the guys that we have in.
Speaker 1: Our Like I said, age is just a number. A lot of times, age is just a number. My mom always married younger, and they were actually closer in age to my sister and I and I never had any type of connection with them because I found them like old souls. I understood, like why my mom, you know, could date younger because it's you know, age a lot of times, and I've seen it in my own personal experience is just a number, so I'm not concerned. I mean, I don't think this is anything alarming that Kristen is having fun with a twenty four year old you know when you know when men do it all the time. You know that we're you know why we're talking about it because it's a woman. If it would be a man, it would be like nobody cares. You know how many scott this a guy they I think his young girls. Nobody talks about it.
Speaker 2: I think it's also that age gap of it's not like she's fifty for and he's forty or you know that I would get. But he's twenty four and she's thirty seven, close to forty with three kids. And when I'm h with a family and he's say not just because you have to.
Speaker 1: Be kids, I don't know, man, just again, I can see his fashion, his fascination with her, of course, yeah, I can see her fascination with him, I hope.
Speaker 2: So that's ten year old.
Speaker 1: That's just me personally, so you know what, I am rooting for them. At least I have fun, you know, just to at least I have fun because I think the sex to teen together. M and I don't know, but what has age ever prevented you from dating someone?
Speaker 2: I married someone ten years younger than me. No, and my husband's older than me.
Speaker 1: I don't for me, years really are Okay, we were ten years apart, right, So definitely if you were looking for a long time partner, like age wasn't an issue for you at that moment in time in my life. No, I was just like, I'm going to do this. I didn't have any kids, he had no kids. We worked together.
Speaker 2: I knew them for years through work and doing business together, and eventually went on a few dates, and then.
Speaker 1: It didn't work out, not because of the age gap.
Speaker 2: I think in the end, there was just too many differences between us, you know, work ethic, the way we were raised, they were different.
Speaker 1: You know went, Okay, that's different. That's because of your culture, right, So there are culture differences, but it's difference.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Well, you know, he still was pretty young, so so.
Speaker 1: He wanted to have a baby. Do you talk about family?
Speaker 2: That was just like if it happens, it happens. But it didn't happen because you know, I didn't even know.
Speaker 1: It didn't happen.
Speaker 2: You know, it just didn't happen, and it couldn't happen. And it's just something that I was never physically able to do. And but we never took a big deep dive into it. We were freestyle, so you see.
Speaker 1: I feel like if that would be an issue if a younger man wants to have a family and children and the woman either can't have them anymore biologically or physically, she's already going to be doesn't want them because she already has two or three, that could be a problem. That's why I find that age is a problem. But a lot of times you meet younger men that are not interested in having children, so that's perfect, you know, and maybe though the woman already had her kids or doesn't want any more kids either, so that works out. But I find that the biggest problem could be would be that if you want to have a family, you know on either side, whether the guy wants it or the woman wants it or doesn't.
Speaker 2: Right, everybody's got to be on the same page.
Speaker 1: In my love, did you ever have like an age limit to date? What about dating? Like forget about marriage and the family, but like what about just dating.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, if someone was significantly younger than me, I wasn't interested, absolutely not, absolutely not. What's significant for you? So seven to ten years younger was the most I had ever done, really the most? Yes, yes, yes, oh no, they so seven years younger and no, twenty one and I was twenty eight in the nineties and then and then my husband that was ten years younger than me. That's it. Other than that, they've always been older than me or the same age. I like older.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a rule that I actually told Andy Cohen when I was on his show with Sophia and Watch, and my rule is that I cannot date anyone younger than my boys.
Speaker 2: Well that makes sense.
Speaker 1: That's Peter's turning thirty two this year and Frankie's just turned twenty seven. Well, first of all, I'm happily married to a younger man. By the way, I know he's gonna say he's fifty one, and so we're good, right, I mean, you know, six seven years difference, we're six years I actually five years and a half. We're five and a half years apart. So they're like you said in your fifties, you can't tell the difference. And I don't think in any you know, at any time in our lives that would have been a problem, you know, five six, seven years, like you said. But one thing is marriage and you know, a long term relationship, and another thing is just dating.
Speaker 2: I mean dating. That was really like my rule.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just you know, they have to be older than than my sons because I have two sons, you know, So that's why if I didn't have children, maybe that wouldn't even be a rule. But you know, it is what it is. And I just think that age is a number, and a lot of times you connect with people and you can't even tell their age, right, you know, by the way you look. You could be talking, right, you could be talking to a thirty year old guy. I mean sounds like exactly, you know, and then you meet some fifteen fifty year old man to have peter Pan syndrome, and then it's like talking to like, you know, a twenty year old exactly. So I'm enjoying all this, jeam mate, we're quite the cheap mold us here. Well I heard you know what. Then that's why we're so happy and we're doing so good. Because gossip is really good for you.
Speaker 2: I know, I just read about that and I thought, you know what, every person that I know that's a cheap mosa, they just never go away. They're like a good atcha that lives forever. And you and I love to cheat me out. So you and I are going to live forever, right, But I'm a good chiam Mosao, I'm like mosa. Together.
Speaker 1: We need to share inflation, right. We like to talk. We like to talk and you know, and even about other people. But I think it's like therapeutic. I think it's good. It's free therapy, right, And it's not like lies. You know. I have a problem with gossipers that like spread lies and rumors Ecosa Fea. You know, I'm not It's not about that. We like to talk about people, but like in a good way, like just like what we're doing right now. I mean, we talked about Kristen, we talked about other people that came up, Eva Mendez, and but it's all good stuff, you know, it's not touch or like lies and rumors and try to like bring people down to story people like that's not my.
Speaker 2: By the way, the only person that I share information with is you and my husband and it's always just to keep each other abreast and share information and keep each other up to what's happening and what's going on, and then maybe comment like what do you think, just like we're doing right now right, And I think it's also we're actually bonding.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, meando and gossiping a little bit. It's like it brings people closer together and you gets stop off your chest that you just you need to sometimes you need to talk to someone. Like I said, it's like free therapy. I think it's super therapeutic. My mom was a psychiatrist. Was always like she got home and like it was a jealous We had to give her like like an hour like before she was ready for us, and it was and we would be like, Mommy, aren't you tired. You're like all day listening to people's problems, and then you come home and your friends are calling you to and it's like an hour or two on the phone like to talk to all her friends. And yeah, So I felt like it was always like something good. I always saw it was always like in a happy, supportive, good way. It was never like something negative, you know. It was always just so like it was kind of like storytelling.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what we do. But there's a lot of people that like just spread negative gossip. And you know what they say, there's no greater bond than two people coming together over a mutual disdain for a third party. That is, it's a tough way. It's true, but it's true. It's true, and it happens on our show a lot too, and all the shows you get two people that don't like one person, there's nothing more powerful than that they will not stop to take you down. And that's the bad type of gossip. I don't like that kind of gossip, right, No.
Speaker 1: I mean, like to me, that's not even gossip because like what we're talking about is what we're just talking about, is you know, like we said, just like talking about like what happened or did you see if we went to like a party or like you know coming you know, just comment on whatever on like the house, on the people, and you know, just like silly fun stuff like that, just like lighthearted Well obviously do I mean, I mean, if we do see like a man that's a married man flirting with somebody or he's not there with his wife, we're also going to comment on that. But that's ignore, but we're not gonna like publish it or whatever. We'll commented between us. Oh my god, did you see that guy? He's married, but he was like flirting the whole time with this woman and the all one wasn't paying attention to the man. So it's a little bit like of everything, but always like in a good way. So anyway, it's good for our health. Yeah, I actually so, I was telling my cleaning lady was more like a mom to me. Oh, I thought you were gonna say that she was actually Moosa.
Speaker 2: No, well she likes the gossip too, okay, but she was telling me as I was telling her about this topic because we liked her and I like to chat a lot, and she's like, Na, my daughter's mother in law is the biggest chie Mosa and she's gonna turn one hundred and one years.
Speaker 1: Old because she gets it all out right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she gets it all out all day long.
Speaker 1: You're just validating her emotions because it's like you get it out. And besides that, imagine me all day in a chi me too, because the beauty bar, yeah, the salon, and with like latinas working there all day long, it's like Achi may in and out, like the clients come, make go with they leave with everybody. But but it's fun, you know, I think it's it just like keeps us going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that you probably have a lot of great stories you could turn into like short stories for like Netflix, from all the gens. What I'm the brabo, what I'm being pitching my own show at the beauty bar. Yeah, you should do that, but you need to those stories could be developed in something bigger because people come in with stories and you're like, I can't believe that the things that you hear in the street, you would never think were actually really happening in real life.
Speaker 1: But you can slugetto can talk right, and the people in the salon, Yeah, when you're trying a gi met So it's like it's I'm like all day long listening to gossip.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm not encouraging this behavior, but maybe it's a way to cheat death. Yeah, yeah, if you're gonna live longer, we could cheat death by just being big gossips. So who's the first person that you call.
Speaker 1: Have a gossip?
Speaker 2: It's pretty much you and Steve saying it.
Speaker 1: No, I know I was going to tell you the same whatever I have to say, like, wait, I have to call Marasol.
Speaker 2: Because I know and I tell you it dies right there, it's over and Steve doesn't talk to anyone, so it's dead saying yeah, yeah, I know whatever.
Speaker 1: It could be the same. I call you, and I call Johnny and Jonathan. Oh well your list is longer, no, because I need a lot of validation, you know what I mean. I'm very emotional passionate, so I have to get like three different perspectives, right. But yeah, I've always been a communicator. I've always like to talk and and I think it's very good that you just like get it out there. But there are people it's different, like I don't know, like well yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I mean I think when we talk and share information with each other, we're just trying to like get a reaffirmation of what we're thinking and feeling.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what the word is and like yeah, you know what I mean. So that it's different from like I can't even really say it, but you know what I mean, Yeah, I remember that word. Some tangles things and twist things and then changes it all because they cause a lot of right, that's what a lot of problems like you can repeat something or like you know, gossip and you know a little bit, but you know out whateveruento storytelling. But once you start things and manipulating, that's what I don't like. Yeah, those are the tanglers. That is no danger in tanglers I don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's very dangerous because people die. People can die if you get someone angry enough because you're twisting a lie and pressing their buttons and their emotions. People die like that or they take their own life because they can't take it.
Speaker 1: In a real frissure and a real friend group, we're all like gmosa, like in a good way. It's all like fun stories, like happy whatever. It's not like, you know, we were very blessed because we do have a great friend group that they're all like good listeners and we talk and we laugh and we support each other. But it's not like that, you know what I think, which I don't like me neither my friend. Well, no, that's why we're You're my number one person that I call because I know you're just gonna listen, you're gonna vogiate my emotions, you're gonna you're gonna cooperate, which is very important too, because you know you need the other side. So like you want to come to a quinto, you want to like say like you're you're part, but I want to hear your part. Two.
Speaker 2: We should have a therapy hotline called nine one and there's just people waiting on the other end that let you download and then talk you off a ledge. I think that it could be like the new Psychic Network. Really yeah, well, I.
Speaker 1: Think we should do an app because I think the app is more twenty twenty four. We can break one those up. Sure you'll come up with a clever name, because I know you're really good at that. I just did line one one, but let's make it a nap instead of a line line this So well, now that we gave everyone an idea, it's always good to see you same.
Speaker 2: You know, I look at you and I see I pull forward and I look at you and I have.
Speaker 1: A big smile on my face and I'm laughing. So yeah, well, guys, thank you for listening. It's always a pleasure to co host with Marathol and to know that you wonderful listeners are listening to us and laughing along with us or laughing at us.
Speaker 2: Laughing at us. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We appreciate we make you smile and laugh a little bit and giggle with us like we like to do. And we have everyone to just hang up or not hang up because you're not on the phone with us, but it kind of like seems like you are, and just call your friend e each each. Just call your friend and you know, and just gossip a little bit and you're going to feel so much better and you're going to live longer. Apparently, I put forward until next time. See ya, Thank you, bye, guys, love you, thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Follow us on Instagram at iPort Forward Podcast.
Speaker 1: Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars at a Stella Proxima