Speaker 1: So when did the NBA become a reality to y'all? When did you be like, damn, we might might be a politic sophomore year. Our sophomore year, that's when it that's when it really clicked. Like he started having a whole lot of success, Like he was having success our freshman year and towards the end, but our sophomore year that's when it starts going.
Speaker 2: He was a starter. And it was like, yo, they started to show you more draft boards, you know, the draft board, like because we ain't got no agents or nothing like that, Like we ain't talking about the NBA. We just moms in Kansas with us, We just living a life.
Speaker 3: Like one of the more gangsters in the world is that you guys go thirteen and fourteen in the draft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that.
Speaker 2: Man, And that was even crazy how that happened, because even with us like getting better and we knew we was going to go, it was like, all right, I was playing more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So my name was stamped in there like for a while up talking about that.
Speaker 2: We'd been talking about this all the time, Like I said it, I was leading the big twelve and rebounds fil go presenters blocks three point like eight different things. Second team, I'm like, what the and then don't get no type of all American looks. I'm like, hold up, all right, sophomore year, he went out every every camp that you can think of, every camp. I was at the crib. Really take both, y'all. She was your fire. But I was cooking though, so it wasn't like I wasn't like already cooking. I'm looking for almost more frustrated than like because they put me as a representation. We got one of them up there, you're gonna represent both of them, you know what I'm saying. That's another like gifting the curse when I when I came out, they ain't had me getting drafted at all.
Speaker 3: So we gotta talk about this, and this is fun. So you walk in the draft night, you still don't know. Obviously, you're probably you have a pretty good feel about where you're going.
Speaker 2: We kind now, but by this time we know, I get invited to the Green with all that I wasn't. I didn't have no uh no workouts, Like wait.
Speaker 4: A minute, so so when you but you wasn't on nobody.
Speaker 2: Draft for work no, they end up inviting me to the combin. I ain't even had I went from doing all that to being in the top. Yeah, that's it. Yeah, they can't get away from beating the ass the whole time in college that you're trying to act like it was just him.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the you love when you get your chance went to the combine and all of a sudden they invited them to the green.
Speaker 3: Room combine comedy workouts you do.
Speaker 2: They're like six We worked out for the same teams, worked out for the same team. The teams that both of us were the only teams we worked out together for, Rockets and Phoenix.
Speaker 1: It's a young fella from Miami right now, that's going to a committed kancas cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah he jumped up a grade right Yeah.
Speaker 1: U known went did O T one. He was at the same high school as my son. He was at Florida Christian coach coach old Son coaching coach old Son was coaching at Florida Christian. Did one year at OTE, went to top one hundred camp not no, no, nobody's board. Went to top one hundred Camp killed that to walk that top teamer Kansas on the board.
Speaker 2: And had another year of college in high school. Yeah, and doing the high school for another year. I've seen him, so I was like, we were talking about him gonna be a good kid.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this question, and I apologize. I'm sure you've had it a million times, but I have to know you guys get drafted thirteen to fourteen. Is that the first time you ever played basketball on different teams?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like apart? Yeah, how was that? It was?
Speaker 2: It was different in the beginning, but you know what, it was a lock all year.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, so we had six months.
Speaker 2: To just like do us like you know what I'm saying, so about that, and it's like, all right, you can go to your te We just maxed out, like the way we was living. So I went to the G League too, I want a D league. When I was Darryl Morey stupid, I was just in Philly with this sup. I went to the G League and that because I was just coming from Player of the Year and all this, and then I'm watching him switching from Okay, I'm in the league and now he making the Freshman All Star Game and all that.
Speaker 4: Crazy. I'm not even playing no games. I'm like reversed.
Speaker 2: There's one time when we can I come to Houston match up for the first time they sent him to the league.
Speaker 4: No, I'm about to about to match up.
Speaker 1: Was about five turnaround jumpers right there. I was like, God, damn, we keep making this.
Speaker 2: I was bad than the bitch it was so it wasn't really that bad, but it was CONFU.
Speaker 4: That was you. I came. I came after that.
Speaker 1: You hit them five turn around jumpers. In my you remember that you.
Speaker 4: Always remember who cookies got the best of you? You did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when one is down and the other ones up, y'all obviously hold that's what keep the other one up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're keeping the other one up. I can watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, celebrate his success, living through him and he living through you, and y'all got each other.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: That is always we always like the way the work ethic works is like, you know that's going to change if you continue to push it, push that need, keep pushing and keep pushing. Listen, it don't matter. It don't matter. Like what they box, they put you, and if you push that to the limit, you just got to identify what you're not supposed to be.
Speaker 1: That's sure, But I'm happy you said that. It don't matter what box they put you in, they don't put all us in. At some point we've been putting the box. At some point we've all been put in a box and we had to make it as not the accept being put in that box.
Speaker 4: They try we all been putting at It's up to you at home. Do you want to allow them to put you in that box?
Speaker 1: It's staying that much? Do you want to get out? Summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out. Fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs ready with them who your daddy shorts? But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important.
Speaker 4: Two things. Give me true.
Speaker 1: She can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Ros Spots gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rospos is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more controlling rations.
Speaker 4: Than the fellas that need a secret weapon.
Speaker 1: Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after ROAs spokes is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time. My boy, hand the la. You could go back to back round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxer to me. Go ahead and not that thing out. Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brad.
Speaker 4: She'll do it for you, my boy.
Speaker 1: Roast squads will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people don't know telling them you can't get in rection long enough and stay hard enough to get their alesion woman. If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play boy, you can handle your business immediately. If prescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order of sparks on a recurrent plan.
Speaker 4: Connect with the.
Speaker 1: Provider at road dot co slash ogs to find out if roast box are right for you. That's our ol dot co slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but or not FDA approved and do not undergo FDA sixty. For safety information, go to road dot Co slash safety info.
Speaker 3: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident, they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim.
Speaker 4: This way, they can keep those profits grow.
Speaker 3: Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, that are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Insure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement with Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the people dot com backslash ogs or dial pound Law five two nine. That's for the people dot com max like ogs, or dial pound Law five two nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement.