Speaker 1: What's up.
Speaker 2: It's lip Service. This is a very very special one. I'm in my day wen Gg maguire. Hey, it's been nine years at lip Service and we are in Vegas at the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 1: Is this your first time here I Heart? Yes? Okay, yes, and my first time at iHeart Music Festival.
Speaker 3: You know, I love me some Vegas, so I'm here for Vegas, but I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 1: I'm very grateful for the opportunity. You know.
Speaker 2: What I want to ask you, being that you always are running around and going to different events and things. Do you prefer to travel and do stuff like this with your bay or do you prefer to.
Speaker 1: Do this with your girls? Kyk scenario?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's say iHeart Festival because you're out here with your homegirl, with Banna and so. But you've been here before with like your ex, not to this, but like to concerts and so what's the difference? And for women and for men, should you be concerned if your significant other takes like a boys or girls trip to festival?
Speaker 3: So specifically, with myself, this is work, so I'm definitely here with my girl.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 3: This is a like quick baky situation because I have obligations that I'm being helped to personally, and my homegirls like, you know, we can kick it in between and once I'm done, and I could possibly do the same thing with Bay, but I feel like I need to be more focusing on point.
Speaker 1: And I'm such like a oh gosh, soccer.
Speaker 3: I'm so attached to my guy that I feel like I would want to give him my attention and I would feel bad that I have to leave him to work because but you know, where I find that the most ideal relationships are when you are with somebody and they like support that They're like, com at you, what do you need?
Speaker 1: Let me run downstairs, you want me to get this. I love that.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that the current situation that I might have been in, well, I don't think the current situation I might have been in for sixty days would would have been that. And in the past, I've been with my ex who is in this industry, and I was always by his side doing work things and whatnot.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about this in a second, but.
Speaker 3: I was always just like kind of in the back pocket, so to say, because I'm so glad.
Speaker 1: DJ whatever just walked in whatever.
Speaker 2: We got a distraction from the team D whatever. Now let me just say I know DJ whatever for a long time.
Speaker 1: I don't know DJ whatever. Nice to meet you. Dimples. I love the dimples. Yeah put them boats have phones on so you can hear what's up. He's working by the way. Yeah, you away from some just abilities real.
Speaker 4: UT's go put on a quick mix.
Speaker 1: With us just for a few minutes.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about when you do stuff like this, this is work, right, but do you think that it's cool to bring like your significant other to say, a festival where you're working and you know you're gonna be busy.
Speaker 1: But then it's it's you know.
Speaker 4: It depends on what kind of significant other you have.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, I haven't had the significan and others I feel like are equipped for it.
Speaker 1: You know what kind of equipped do you need to be?
Speaker 5: Well, you got to let me do my thing, you know what I'm saying. You can't be you know, you need attention. And then if females come over and you know, say what's up, like, oh, don't hug her like na like I'm at work.
Speaker 1: Have you had that happen to.
Speaker 2: Oh that's justsful, Yeah, because it is hard because people who aren't in this business they don't understand. Yeah, they don't understand it. And then to be honest, when you go to stuff that this, people be a little toe up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sometimes we'll actually be a little touchy.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh, I promise it's nothing.
Speaker 4: They never have acted like this exactly.
Speaker 5: So it all depends, you know what I mean. It depends if you got the significant other that's gonna let you rock. She can be able to chill, mingle, do her own thing and know that you're working.
Speaker 2: That's cool, right, and also be able to come to like dinners with the executives because you need to bring somebody if you need to know that, like, okay, you could come here be able to. I don't have the babysity too, because that's another concern. You know, when somebody or talk too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want them to be a good representative. I've had that issue too in the past. You know, you bring one to an event.
Speaker 2: And it's like make you look bad and like you just left me by myself exactly. Now.
Speaker 1: I want to get to this because right before you walked in. Here.
Speaker 2: Gigi was talking about a situation that she may have been in, so she was engaged.
Speaker 3: I was just engaged for sixty days or so, just say sixty day.
Speaker 4: I went to look at the Yeah, okay, the.
Speaker 3: Ring never happened, but it was a there was a real proposal. There's a tattoo involved, and there was thirty days sixty day.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know what negative.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's say congratulations for.
Speaker 3: It was an experience. My life has never been traditional. I wasn't even born into this world in the traditional way. So I embraced my uniqueness and I am the type of person.
Speaker 1: Who I live for today. I seize the moment.
Speaker 3: You know, tomorrow was in promise, and I've been showed that in multiple ways, and I just really just live a life of freedom and just do what I feel that it's right for me.
Speaker 1: So I'm how fast you got engaged? Three days?
Speaker 4: Oh whatever?
Speaker 1: He said? I had never felt like that. I can't even bring someone. So I'm gonna tell you, and you're gonna be friends.
Speaker 4: I called.
Speaker 3: I called his bluff. I want you, I want you to be my woman. I want to marry y'all want to beat you my life. Okay, let's do it. Let's right now.
Speaker 1: I want it. I would have done it. Did you want it? I didn't say what you want? Worked for it?
Speaker 4: Did you like it?
Speaker 1: I love him still?
Speaker 3: I did fall in love. It was love at first night.
Speaker 4: Re engaged?
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't getting what I needed, so I broke it off.
Speaker 2: Now, so okay, I'm going to ask you this. Have you ever gotten a woman tattooed on you? You have tattoos?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, but if you got engaged, maybe I got his name tattooed.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh but I got my name.
Speaker 1: I got my I got my I got my.
Speaker 3: Potential, I got my potential future name. Okay, tattooed, I got missus his name, A.
Speaker 4: Big tattoo little it's comforable, Okay, everything you know I was.
Speaker 1: Everything's removable. Have you ever composed to anybody? People think tattoos are permanent, They're really not lads to remove.
Speaker 2: While you can get a cover, you know, can you can cut your skin off?
Speaker 1: No? You can't.
Speaker 3: But when I got the tattooed, the response from not just my friends.
Speaker 1: But the public. But they were so outraged that you got this man tattooed on you like I have so many.
Speaker 3: I'm tatted from head to toel like literally, so it's like all of my tattoos have significant meanings and there I have I have like secret tattoos with guys who they know it's for them, but the world doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Something else, you know, I have.
Speaker 3: Some I have subliminal tattoos where the guy knows that I got this for you, even though it's not your name.
Speaker 1: So it was like one tattoo too. Tattoos, schmoo, smooth, Let's move on now.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, when things don't work out, do you think about all the people that were like I told you, I knew it wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 1: Because that's always.
Speaker 3: The thing too, honestly, Like, yeah, I've had that thought of everybody that was like, bit you crazy.
Speaker 1: I know I'm crazy, y'all not telling me nothing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Again, I am not a traditional person and I do not live my life for what people think of me.
Speaker 1: I lived my life for the experience.
Speaker 4: Life is an experience, you know yourself.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been had an experience where you were dating somebody and people around you didn't like them and they were like, don't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I was way younger, I did. Why didn't they like her attitude? They could tell that she was yeah, that she wasn't for me, that she was the jealous type, that she wasn't gonna really help push me to where I needed to be.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So sometimes that makes you stay longer because you want to prove everybody.
Speaker 3: And that happened to me when I was That was my thought in that situation when I felt like I had to go harder to make it happen, to make it work because there were so many daughters like, yeah, okay, I'm ana prove you're wrong. And I held up my end of the war. Again, I called his bluff and I did what I needed to do to make it work. But unfortunately I wasn't getting what I needed. So I am removing myself from the situation.
Speaker 2: And that's why it was next, because that's what made me realize that you cannot judge your friends and their situations because the more you try to tell somebody you're doing this is wrong, this is messed up, whatever, the more that they're going to try to prove you wrong.
Speaker 1: I think about when when I was young. I diated this guy. My parents hated him. They were definitely right, but I kept trying to prove in the moment that I can make.
Speaker 2: Your work, even though it was like a terrible I like moved out of the house, wow and everything because they hated him, didn't want me to be with him. But I was like, I have to make this work because my parents cannot be right. And sometimes people staying things because they're like and then you feel defensive of the person. You know, you're like trying to defend them to everything. Oh, you don't really know what he's been through, because everybody that I've been through.
Speaker 5: Something I've been I've been there. I know exactly what you're talking about, and then I can relate.
Speaker 2: We all do that, but sometimes it's like that for everybody thinks you got to do what's best for you. So for you Gg, I know, like because when we talked about it on lip service and people were shocked that you got engaged so quickly, and people were like, he's loved bombing you, which I had never heard that expression.
Speaker 1: Have you heard that?
Speaker 3: They said that he was love bombing, that he was poor, he was giving too much love. It immediately at once, Like we started with the exchange of I love you first night, first date, we committed to each other in a relationship, first date, and by the end of the night it was I love you, I love you.
Speaker 5: I'm so confused by this, like like, we'll have to talk further.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm an open book every age. But you like that, like for you or whatever? Would you like us? Have you ever felt that way really quickly, like first date, first interaction, I love her, like in your head now they're growing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe that's what I was gonna say. I don't I can't even get there, if you know what I'm saying. We haven't had those encounters yet. Well, he knew that's gonna help me.
Speaker 3: At least what he said. He said, God told him. God told him. He said, he said, God sent him to me. I was a woman that he prayed for.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you but you've been in love?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, And so how long do you think, on the average would you say it takes to really fall in love, because that's a other thing. People were saying, there's no way you could possibly be in love, And we had to remember. Christie Couperry came on and he was like, listen, take your time, Yeah, ticket time.
Speaker 3: So nobody believes in love it first sight. It wasn't love it first sight for me. It was love it first night. But nobody believe.
Speaker 4: I believe. I just I haven't had that experience, but I believe in it. Though.
Speaker 3: What about like we have these shows ninety Dance and Married at First Sight, and you know, we have arranged marriages. There are very a lot of cultures who have arranged marriages and that's been a thing for centuries, and it continues on.
Speaker 1: And that works out, and it works out sometimes times that don't.
Speaker 3: So I just feel like tomorrow is in promised, you know, Harpi diam lived for the moment.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like we're not really expensive and very drawn out.
Speaker 1: Well, I was in it for the long haul. My heart was he says that my heart was there the day that he proposed.
Speaker 3: If he would have said let's go fly to Vegas right now and get married, I would have. If he would have said let's go to four live in Georgia. Yeah, I'm glad, but we live in court And County, Georgia. And if he would have said let's go to the Fort County courthouse right now, get married.
Speaker 1: Are you know what, Giji, what did you learn from this? Nothing? No, I'm playing. That's what I learned. I learned that. Stop playing. That's what you learned.
Speaker 3: I need to stop playing. Oh okay, I need to stop calling people's bluss when they say things because I like the challenge people. So don't come to me telling me you want to be with me for the rest of my life. Okay, let's do it now.
Speaker 4: I like it though you had the experience. Yeah, I'm saying that's what life.
Speaker 3: Is about, the experiences and the lessons that you learned from them and the things that you take moving forward in life. Because guess what, it's always another day, tomorrow, what's next.
Speaker 2: We're always talking about what is wife material? Whatever? What would you say, is wife material for you?
Speaker 4: Respectful?
Speaker 5: You know, able to be able to have fun with me? You know, great personality. Those are some of the top things for me. Of course, beautiful. I have to be attracted to her, and.
Speaker 1: Everybody's attatched to I was so okay, this is one thing about him too. Here we go.
Speaker 3: He's so fine, so good, and his dig is so big, and the sex was so good and.
Speaker 1: So there was a lot of lust involved.
Speaker 3: However, you know, I'm not used to that, Like, no shade, but I have not been in a relationship with a man that I felt like I wanted to swoon over like I was. I've never been in a relationship with a man that I just wanted to stare at all the time. You know, I'm more for personality and I'm more for like, you know, integrity, and.
Speaker 2: So does that mean moving forward? Now you need somebody you're physically I think so. I think he started something with that. I think that I feel like, okay, maybe I need to go more for the physical and less for the mental.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it's all balance, its balance.
Speaker 4: How long is that going to last? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm saying it's all about balance. I feel like I need a balance more exactly. I feel like I need to balance it more. But I like the feeling of looking.
Speaker 1: At my man being like, damn you so fine? Well yeah whatever, I've never had that. Have you ever been with a.
Speaker 2: Woman that you weren't physically attracted to but you loved everything else about her?
Speaker 4: No, that's like a episode.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, you know what, you know what I'm bugging early on I did early on, like early in my twenties, I was I was tripping, I was doing a bunch of stuff earlier.
Speaker 4: They were like, yeah, yeah, So so you know what I.
Speaker 1: Did keep her a secret.
Speaker 5: No people know about her, but I knew internally I wasn't as attracted to her as I needed to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was still.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was still outside, you know what I mean, just because I felt like I wasn't getting that that I needed.
Speaker 4: From you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been with somebody that at first you were attacted and then there looks changed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like one that you know. When I got one of them, she was in shape, and then in the course of it, she just.
Speaker 1: Didy blew up.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, she just I didn't know what happened. So I had to keep it moving.
Speaker 2: As we get older, you know, did you tell her?
Speaker 4: No, No, I tell you. Taking me back to my early twenties, I was, I was dying.
Speaker 2: But a lot of what we did back then kind of shapes who we are in the decisions that we make today. No, you're right, you know, and so in retrospect, maybe that is people say it's cruel to have that conversation like okay, but I think some people can't hear that from their significant other, like take that type of criticism, Like for you, whatever, what would you say in a relationship?
Speaker 1: Are some of your flaws?
Speaker 4: Maybe communication?
Speaker 1: I need you to say that.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe, yeah, maybe maybe communication. I think I can be better with communication.
Speaker 4: I might.
Speaker 5: I probably could be better with attentsiveness too, because you know the life we live. I'm so I'm so focused on the on the money, on continuing to grow and small thing. Yeah, so you know, sometimes you could feel left out or like I'm not you know, I'm in i might be in Vegas and I'm not calling you, I'm not texting you exactly.
Speaker 2: But we all know that it's somebody mad is because when you in their stays where you trying to holler, you'll be over there texting.
Speaker 1: And this was the problem and.
Speaker 3: Then they get you and then Yeah, the problem with six today fiance was we spent thirty days together and I made time for him to get to know him.
Speaker 1: We did like a crash course on each other. And then I had to work. I had a hustle. I got a grind. I gotta get to the coin.
Speaker 3: I gotta work, I got family, I got a kid, I got dogs.
Speaker 4: It's so important to have somebody to understand you.
Speaker 3: It was like once I wasn't up under him all the time. Then things started to shift and it was like out of sight, out of mind, and I just felt like it was more of me putting forth the effort to make it work, and I wasn't getting that reciprocated.
Speaker 2: And I voiced it to him a few times. And right now that he was trying, is he trying harder?
Speaker 1: Now? I spoke to him, what's today? Today?
Speaker 3: Saturday? So I ended things on Tuesday. I spoke to him today for the first time. Wow, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's not good. He waited all those days. So when he spoke to you, was it I'm trying to get this back, or it.
Speaker 3: Was just checking on you? You know, it's like, hey, how you going to checking? Throwing it out there to scene, I guess and whatever? Have you ever STI in the black.
Speaker 1: And I'm working? Yeah, I definitely, yeah, I'm working.
Speaker 4: I've definitely spun the block before.
Speaker 2: Definitely any regrets of somebody that maybe you should have, you know, not messed up with.
Speaker 5: No, Like my girl here said I believe in God, like I believe what's for me is for me.
Speaker 4: You know, I regret how I ended certain situations.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, yeah, I've definitely whatever he said was something that he lacked them, so at least he knows that is the worst thing that you could do.
Speaker 4: I did that once. I did regret that.
Speaker 1: It's a few Did you ever run into her again?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did?
Speaker 1: All right, tell me why you did that?
Speaker 2: Because women want to know when women are out here get in ghosts and men's why why didn't he.
Speaker 1: Just tell me? I think people went closure they wanted.
Speaker 5: I think it was one night she just did something that I really didn't. Yeah, it turned me off and I realized I'm like yeah, and the sex wasn't that great, so it was like, yeah, let me just keeping let me just keep moving.
Speaker 3: I feel like if I'm not with a kind of off subject, but I feel like, if I'm not with one who can fulfill my needs sexually, I'm eventually gonna cheat.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You don't think sex can get better, though, Like, have you ever been by something and it wasn't that great in the beginning, and then it got better because that's definitely actually feel for me. It usually gets better the more we get to know each other.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, it does get better. It grows with time. Unintendency.
Speaker 5: That's interesting because I've always felt like either is there or not. Like chemistry, you.
Speaker 1: Get what everybody like.
Speaker 3: The chemistry is there because but you have to realize that some people have this let me hold off in the beginning and let me gradually give him everything, and then you have women like me here.
Speaker 1: Like a from day one, and then you.
Speaker 5: For me, it's the chemistry, it's the energy.
Speaker 4: Also, See, the energy is something you can't teach.
Speaker 5: You can't teach somebody like, hey I want this, I want that, But bringing that energy that you need that turns you on, that's something I feel like you can't teach.
Speaker 2: I feel like in the beginning, I don't feel comfortable enough like that until I get to know you better, and that's when I have better energy.
Speaker 1: If we get to that point, balls out.
Speaker 3: I'm balls out from day one.
Speaker 2: And like women's bodies are very complex and sometimes guys don't know what you like until a few tries gross because you know, and so I think that too, and sometimes you have to like let them know, and then they're not used to that because last person they were with like this, even though you don't like it, you have to like retrain them.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Retrain them, and then you're like, he's going to be amazing for the next person.
Speaker 2: Now that he ghosted me, Now that he ghosted me, what would you like to say to this woman that you ghosted years ago?
Speaker 5: I apologize for ghosting you. Yeah, I should have made you know colder. I should have told her the things that I didn't like and just told her I was going another way.
Speaker 1: So then have you been going?
Speaker 3: Have you been able to be honest about and have that conversation of this isn't working for me. I'm going to do this. I have because this is what I just had to do, right. I had to let him know, you know, but you guys, this is not working.
Speaker 1: I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Switch put in any situation.
Speaker 3: I am going to allow you to do the things that you need to do for yourself, because if you can't do forself, you can't give me what I need.
Speaker 1: And I'm not getting what I needed.
Speaker 2: So whatever, I have you ever dated a woman who makes more than you or is more successful than you?
Speaker 1: Now, would how would that beware from How would that beware for you?
Speaker 4: Though I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Some guys can't handle it.
Speaker 4: I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm confident, I'm not insecure. So I could understand though, why a lot of guys would be, you know, intimidated by a woman like you or you that's that's out here doing your thing in the public.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of dudes can't take that.
Speaker 1: I have a.
Speaker 3: Friend who I used to be an exotic entertainer. I worked at Magic City shout out to the Creative, shout out to the Trap. And I have a friend who when she was there dancing, she was with the guy, and everything was all good until she told him how much money she had saved, and it was close to two hundred thousand, and he was like, you got.
Speaker 1: More money than me. You got money.
Speaker 3: But the reason why she told him that I have this money is because she was looking to invest and build with him. So she was like, I have this money, what can we do together? He was like, so that we can, you know, grow together and get money together. I have this money, I want to invest it, like, let's do something, and he was like I can't, Like I can't even take that you have more than me.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's interesting because he was dating a woman who was an exotic dancer.
Speaker 1: He was fine with.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, but when he found out she had band on the bank successful way, he was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, no, this is not going to work for me because you had more than I do.
Speaker 2: Could you date a dancer or former former dancer?
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know. I don't know. I think I could.
Speaker 5: I've never done it, Like I've dealt with plenty of exotic dances, but never she can't really full on date, even though they wanted that.
Speaker 4: But I don't know. I think something, Yeah, something was holding me back.
Speaker 3: Do you think it was the occupation? Do you think it was the fact that they are naked us and or not sexual but sensual with other men.
Speaker 1: I think in their I think.
Speaker 4: That's what held me back.
Speaker 5: You know, I was younger too, like now it's a little different, but back then, I think the fact that men were looking at them all the time, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I had I.
Speaker 3: During my ten year stint in the different clubs that I've worked in, I always was in a relationship and I've had a few of those relationships where the guy was jealous. I had a relationship where he made me quit and I retired. But I think that's a regional thing to in certain cities.
Speaker 2: That's what I want when I'm in Like if you live in Atlanta, if you live in Miami, if you live in New York, it's.
Speaker 4: Very did they mind what you what you did.
Speaker 3: In the beginning, but then it got to a point of of insecurity, crepting, jealousy, crept in, and just not really knowing how to communicate.
Speaker 4: Now, get you did you meet them while working?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, you met me like this period. Imagine a women told you stop DJing.
Speaker 4: I don't know, she gotta go right, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, I've been doing this.
Speaker 2: I don't like you being in the clubs.
Speaker 1: And you have to talk to these women because you have right.
Speaker 2: You have to talk to them. You have to invite them out. If you're doing something, you have to have a list of people. You want to make sure communicating whatever. You know that women are coming out.
Speaker 4: For some reason.
Speaker 5: I feel like men would feel like exotic dancers don't necessarily love that or actually want to be doing it, like they're only doing it for a time.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it, but a real dancer, like trained.
Speaker 4: A dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she was not a little bit. I'm not going to just stand there and.
Speaker 4: Working.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you an amazing performance. I'm gonna put on the show every single time. And I was known for that.
Speaker 2: Now, what if you were dating a girl and rappers mentioned her in the song because that happened as well. Yes, yes, Lil Wayne mentioned her in the song.
Speaker 3: Lil Wayne Wile in Trouble May he recipes okay with.
Speaker 1: That bother you?
Speaker 4: It probably would.
Speaker 5: It probably would because in my head not because I'm probably gonna think like, if they know you on that level, they probably clapping.
Speaker 1: I'm saying like that you won't say one did one? Did one of the three got you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, That's what I would think, like if they.
Speaker 3: Kind of obvious if you know, because you know, because if you know the song, he literally talks about how good I suck this day.
Speaker 2: Would you want to know if, like, say, you got with somebody, would you want her to tell you those.
Speaker 1: Things that she had been with that person? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably I did so in a backfire because I felt like I felt like I wanted him to know before someone else told him because I would never want my partner to be blindsided by something in my past. So I felt like, let me be honest and upfront with him from the beginning. But because in hindsight, they didn't know each other and he wouldn't have found out. And then there was a time when said person saw me on the side of the Stay There summer jam and ran up to me and kissed me in my mouth while this person was standing behind me. Then he put my name in a song, so it got pretty deep. It got pretty deep, and it got thrown in my face for years, for years. It was always a problem. It was always a problem. It was a dark cloud that hovered above our relationship for a very long time. I just feel like, you feel like I should not have told him, and maybe none of this would happen. I mean, he probably would still kiss in my mouth, but you could have just been like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what we did it. I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 5: I think so yeah, because I feel like in our heads, we you know, a lot of us want to think like, oh, you've.
Speaker 1: Been a couple of you know what that real quick?
Speaker 3: Why do men feel like being with a woman who has barely been touched is better than being with a woman would experience.
Speaker 4: He just feel like less less bodies, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's less bodies means less experience. She don't know what she's doing and she's never done.
Speaker 4: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: And then the bitch used the teeth because she don't know. But you think we sucking on characters and bananas. We gotta suck.
Speaker 4: They falling in love and they don't want to think about that. They don't want to think. You're right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have another question.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a friend, right, and he's gonna be so mad at me for this, but I don't care. He told me that he's not moving into his girlfriend, No, not even moving in. He's not sleeping over at his girlfriend's house until she buys, until he buys her new mattress. Because other men have slept on a mattress.
Speaker 1: Other men still been in the pussy, right you, So you buy a mattress.
Speaker 3: Mattress, pad, sheets, pillows, forkx plates, spoons, knives, talllet seat.
Speaker 1: You got to replace everything.
Speaker 3: This man touched if that's the case, And guess what you can't replace that pussy that came and and.
Speaker 5: Everything like I'll be on the I'll never move into a woman's house like we could.
Speaker 3: He didn't take hold on different he said, he said, he said, when I go to visit, they live into different cities and they're in a relationship. He says, when I go to visit her, I get a room because I am not staying at her house.
Speaker 1: He can't get like a mattress cover. He that's what I said.
Speaker 3: I knew sheets, a pillow, the whole mattress. But he said that he's willing to buy the mattress. But she's like, you're tripping like.
Speaker 1: Mattress. Check out South Wire Beds.
Speaker 2: Those mattresses are amazing, handmade coils, penetrated other I don't even remember which one it is, but yeah, all right, but tell her, tell her to tell him she wants a sab wire mattress, and.
Speaker 1: Well, he's going to buy you one. He's gonna buy I'll past it. I'll pass it on. He's mine.
Speaker 3: That what happens if they break I want to pass it on. That's what I'm saying, Like what happened when y'all break up? A good mattresses extensive when you so when you break up with her, it's cool for the next negative on the mattress that you bought.
Speaker 4: Men. Men don't even be thinking that I need.
Speaker 1: To see because I need to do between women, Like do you watch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did. I used to do that.
Speaker 1: You're in a relationship now. Yeah, everything from a decade.
Speaker 4: Ago right now, we're back in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah you had to Yeah, that's very used to like to do that. It's nothing like she's discussed and make the pussy weather. If I lay on the man's pillow and it smells like slobbery, I'm dry, or or if you see like.
Speaker 2: Stains like yeah, yeah, all right, Well listen, you guys know we are at the iHeart Radio Music Festival. I know whatever is out here working, so we don't want to keep him till we have work to do too to but we're just excited to be here. We're in the Bows booth, which is really nice to be able to sit here and do our post.
Speaker 1: So cool. I'm loving this and we are on the iHeart Radio. We're part of the family. We are.
Speaker 2: Listening, you know to lip service. We've been off fore years. We just celebrated nine years.
Speaker 1: This is my podcast.
Speaker 2: This is the first time whatever has joined us, and I know this is a little different for you.
Speaker 4: No, I'm with it, though, we gotta do it more.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's learning how to communicate.
Speaker 4: I'm getting much better.
Speaker 1: Listen, told me a lot of things, so you know, stick.
Speaker 2: Around, you'll learn and like, next time you come back, she might be engaged again.
Speaker 5: Who knows, my god, I still need to know that song, which song that was.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you as soon as we got to.
Speaker 2: Next time you see her, throw it on in the club. All right, well, DJ whatever, it's lip service. Thank you so much to IR Radio. Thank you to everybody's listening. Thank you to Boso. In this nice air conditioned space.
Speaker 1: In the miss of all this heat. Yes, I love this little space. Lip service being GG day one,