Speaker 1: Hello everybody. Welcome into the Fantasy Pros Football Podcast. I'm Ryan Warmley, joined on this Friday morning by Derek Brown and by Pat Fitzmoris Fellas. It is Week fifteen. We are into the fantasy playoffs. Unfortunately for some, the fantasy playoffs sorted last night with a real dud of a Thursday night game, Rams forty nine Ers twelve to six Rams win. Very very few players in this game performed fourth air fantasy managers. Pukaakua did have seven catches for ninety seven yards. Kyan Williams rushed twenty nine times on short rest for one hundred and eight yards. No touchdowns in this game, first time all season, and just what a way to kick things off here in Week fifteen.
Speaker 2: Fits credit to the guys who were able to have solid games in that brickfest of a contest. Puka Nakua maybe the reason he deserves to be a slam dunk first rounder next year that he was still able to have a pretty good game despite you know, Matt through Stafford putting up awful numbers. Kyron Williams just on volume alone, that's really about it. I mean, I guess George Kittle wasn't a complete disaster, but man like I started brock Purty in two games playoff games. Yikes, was going against Cooper Cupp in one. That feels pretty good. I will say this to people, though, and I have already seen such questions, like, you know, help, I had Cooper Cupp. Now look at my lineup. I need upside. Do not if you had one of your leadoff hitters strikeout, Like, don't change the rest of the batting order, man Like, don't use this as an excuse to make suboptimal lineup decisions. Like people have this upside thing and like, no, I'm not benching CD Lamb for Nick Westbrook a Keene because you need upside, Like, don't make silly decisions. Just put out that optimal lineup you were going to go with anyway, Like that's the best call. Like, look, you look at teams lineups every week. There are always a couple of brick spots. You know, a couple of a couple of guys have duds. You just happen to have your dud early on. Don't get crazy with the rest of your lineup and make suboptimal choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's I think emotionally and psychologically, like it's different when you're dud is, Like, oh man, I only got five points from a guy who's counting on for fifteen. I was supposed to literally seeing a goose egg. I think it's easier just for your brain to panic more when you see an actual zero there. But it shouts to Ericson who on our Tuesday trade show after week one was telling us to trade away and sell high on Cooper Cup. Obviously he didn't know that Cup is specifically going to get a zero week fifteen, but he was kind of taking a tongue in cheek victory laugh about that this morning with us in slack for ultimately being proven right.
Speaker 3: I suppose, yeah, de bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously the Cup is kind of a big story getting to zero, but like you know, Jennings had nine targets and just two catches for thirty one yards.
Speaker 3: I mean, I both quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Were very, very poor for fantasy and you know, really in real life largely, there's just nothing good here really besides Pooka and maybe Kyroen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just a stinker of a game. Man. We get these and when we get them early in the week. I mean, I think Pat Patty had just absolute savvy advice. Man, I can't echo that enough. But I think the big takeaway from this and people are gonna because we just had a similar situation with Jayden Reid and Cooper Cup is pulling his best Jayden Reid impression giving us a goose egg. Don't overreact. Look if you if it makes the difference between starting one quarterback versus the other, then I understand it, Like if they're in the same area code, but you're not blowing up your entire lineup and being like I'm playing NBS some deep targets over this guy, like no, don't, don't, don't make ridiculous decisions and cloak it in the fact that I need to sit her and make up for the zero of Cooper Cup, Like because the other part about this is like you're gonna have other teams and maybe whoever you're facing that are dealing with possibly other players outside of Pooka Nakua that stunk in this game. So don't overreact too much. And the only the only last thing I'll say here is Pooka Aakua is like Fanos. He is inevitable. He's always gonna playoff. He's he's freaking awesome. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pookah's great and he's just so fun to watch. I mean, that's that's not breaking any news, but yeah, Pooka Pooka. Like I said, eight targets, seven catches, ninety seven yards, Matthew Stafford only threw for one hundred and sixty yards.
Speaker 3: Ninety seven of them went to Pooka.
Speaker 1: That's uh, that's how much he was kind of carrying everything else there. By the way, how Fit or deebro rather, how many playoff teams do you actually have here as we are heading into week fifteen.
Speaker 4: I think I've got like six out of my like eight or ten leagues, and I'm playing in this year. I've got three or four first round buys. So not a whole lot of management for this week, although one are contently I think, are we playing each other in that playoff?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm facing Bogman and you're facing John where we started this a week early for some reason in that league, so they were started on that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, don't give me, don't get me started on day. We had to remind me.
Speaker 2: I had a bye laden first round game, and I think Bogman like doubled my score.
Speaker 1: See, I would have had a buye I had like Lamar and stuff like that, but I managed to get a buy in that league. So I survived that week fourteen. But I don't know why may Or did it, Like that's a Mayror complaint.
Speaker 4: We have fourteen teamer and I had to start Patrick Taylor last night. So you know, talking about zeros in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm going up against Bogman. He had three players last night. He had Stafford, he had Grendo, and he had one other somebody who didn't do very I think Kittle maybe.
Speaker 4: Now I'm rooting for Boglin.
Speaker 3: All right, let's let's jump in here. This is our Friday show.
Speaker 1: All of our weekly consensus rankings and tears can be found at fantasypros dot com slash rankings. By the way, if you're juggling multiple Fantasy football teams that are still in the playoffs and feeling overwhelmed, Fantasy Pros will help you simplify things. With Fantasy Pro's multi League Assistant, you can see the latest news, notes, and rankings for every single player across all your teams. It's all in one spot, making your path to victory clearer and easier. Dive in and let us help you dominate all your leagues with the multi League assistant at Fantasypros dot com slash My Playbook or on the Fantasy Football My Playbook app. All right, guys, we'll dive in here. Really fun slate, by the way, lots of good games. Honestly, I'm really excited for this Sunday action. We're gonna kick off with maybe a less exciting game, but one that I still think is relevant fantasy purposes, and that's Jets at Jaguars. And I want to ask debro is Isaiah Davis the backup running back that we want to be rostering starting for the Jets when Breeze Hall is out? Or do we still like Braylan Allen as that fill in option their.
Speaker 3: Actual volume and workload last week.
Speaker 1: I don't have the snap percentages in front of me, but the actual touches they got last week and their production was very similar, Davis of course getting the touchdown and Braylan Allen not getting one. But if breestall is out, are we more interested in Davis than Allen? Or is it still kind of thinking Allen first?
Speaker 4: It's it's Davis over Allen for me, and yeah, like if you look at the box scores and they're snap counts and stuff, they're very, very similar. They've basically split the workload almost immediately down the middle. I think the big difference for me though, that pushes it in. We're going off with one game sample, so again, like this is kind of parsing through things. But Davis got seventy five percent of the red zone snaps and so that I think turns the tide for him a little bit. So while I've seen consensus has Braylan Allen ranked above Isaiah Davis, that's kind of how I'm approaching it. I have Isaiah Davis. Like, if you want to inch one of these, I think they're both RB threes, But if you're inching one guy a little bit closer to RB two status, considering the matchup, I think it's Isaiah Davis. And again, honestly too, on a per touch basis, he's been better than Breiln Allen this year. He's got a six point seven percent explosive run rate. He's forced mistackles on twenty percent of his opportunities. So whether it's talent, whether it's opportunity situation and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I lean Davis here, and by the way, fits this is very likely to be relevant this week. Our are they playing tool In fantasypros dot Com, he gives Bresaul just a twelve percent chance to play. We don't have Friday practice supports yet, so it's possible that changes with some really optimistic news, but it is not looking.
Speaker 3: Good for Bresaul.
Speaker 1: So folks who are relying on one of these backups, if you have both, or even if you have one or the other, are going to have to make this decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and really no incentive for the Jets to push it with Bresall, considering that they're pretty much done with their season and just playing for draft position at this point. I disagree with you, Bro. I guess I tend to think it's Brice Allen and I'm trying to set my Wisconsin bias aside here, but like he's been the primary back up to Brisaul all year, and yes, I know they split touches last week, but I think Braylen's probably going to be the main guy on early downs, and like, I think Davis could be more valuable if the game script goes ways and the Jets are behind by multiple scores. But is that going to happen against the mac Jones led Jaguars.
Speaker 5: I tend to think not.
Speaker 2: And I don't know as far as that performance stuff Debro I did, Like, I just don't know if the sample size with Davis is significant enough to like really put much into his rate numbers, Like he just hasn't had a lot of work, so you know, like I think they're probably pretty close in value.
Speaker 5: And I've maybe got.
Speaker 2: Braylen Allen rank like two spots higher than Davis, but like, forced to make a choice, I would still take Braylen Allen, by the way.
Speaker 1: On the other side of this one, they announced this morning that Evan Ingram is done for the year with a torn labraam not really outside of the fact that you won't have Ingram himself. Not really sure how much that impacts fantasy, just with this offense being kind of as useless as it is.
Speaker 2: But fifteen targets coming for Brian Thomas Junior. Maybe more people looking for a streamer tight end Jordan Akins, go get Jordan Akins to the Browns, you know, with no David Nijoku, Like I think Aikins, who is probably about you know, one percent rostered in Yahoo leagues, and ye heck, Jamis Winston is throwing it forty three times a game, So seems like Aikins could be a pretty good spot start if you're an Ingram manager who needs someone, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Him or Isaiah likely might be out there. Also the pickup of the week du jour, which I like him, Stone Smart, some other names out there.
Speaker 3: I think it's a good point on Brion Thomas too.
Speaker 1: I mean I didn't really include him because he's already kind of in very startable territory, but you're right, I mean, who are they possibly gonna throw to in that offense besides him? So lots of targets coming his way. Let's go to Bengals at Titans, And I know Jamar Chase has been, like, outside of Saquan the best player in fantasy this season.
Speaker 3: He's been amazing. Are we tempering expectations at all?
Speaker 1: For both him and or t Higgins's coming off of a down game against the Titans defense that has not really allowed many fantasy points to opposing right wide receivers this year. I think they're in the top three and fewest allowed the last time I had looked fits are you? I mean, obviously you're starting Jamar Chase and T Higgins is still ranked, you know, relatively highly. I think he's wide receiver nine in ECR. But are we lowering expectations a bit with the matchup?
Speaker 2: Not at all, And the Titans have actually allowed the fewest fantasy points to wide receivers. So but here's why I'm not worried about that at all. For whatever reason, even though the Titans have a good run defense, their defense has been a run funnel. Opponents have run the ball against the Titans on forty seven point six of their forty seven point six percent of their offensive snaps, seventh highest rate in the league. That's just not how the Bengals roll. They are not going to give it to Chase Brown twenty five times. It's just not how they operate like. This has been an insanely pass heavy offense for the Bengals, maybe two pass heavy, some critics would contend. Over the bengals last six games, Joe Burrow has averaged forty four pass attempts and twenty nine point three completions. Here, Jamar Chase's target totals over Cincinnati's last six games eleven, eleven, seventeen, thirteen, nine, eighteen. I mean, like, I'm not worried in the creast about Jamar Chase. And I bet the over on his yardage prop which was artificially low because of the matchup. It was like eighty some yards. Like, I think he's gonna smash it and have another one hundred yard game.
Speaker 3: Is he wide receiver one for you this week?
Speaker 5: He has with the matchup? Yeah, slam dunk, Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: And to be clear, I'm not at all suggesting anybody sitting Chase here right, just kind of about managing expectations. Debro, I saw you nodding along, so are you kind of in total agreement? Chase number one, don't even worry about it.
Speaker 4: Chase number one and T Higgins is my wide receiver six. I'm not worried about either one of them, and I'm not I'm not worried about the Tennessee Titans either, man. They stink. Their past defense stinks ever since lost lagerious need. They're not good. And I think a lot of this comes down to the reason that they have so the numbers can lie in the sense of that they haven't been thrown against a ton, and I think a lot of that is because teams are just beating their every loving crap out of them. Like they've allowed the sixth most points on the season they have faced the let me see here the eighth, if my quick napkinmath is right, the eighth fewest targets to wide receivers. But if you look at on a per target basis, since week nine, they're allowing the eleventh most PPR points per target to wide receivers. So Tea has been awesome. I just want to throw that out there. If he wasn't coming off a down game, I don't think we'd even be, like, you know, discussing this because he has, legit been amazing. Like over the last few weeks, he's been a top five wide receiver in Fantasy points per game. So start both of them with the utmost confidence because the other part about this is not only Cincinnati throwing the ball a Ton like fits he laid out, it's just going to these two guys like andre Yoshabas if you haven't seen him in the primer in a lot of different weeks since, because he's not getting targets, so he doesn't matter. Mike Giseki ever since T. Higgins has been back in the lineup has a six percent target chair. It is legit just Chase and Tea every week.
Speaker 1: So improptu starter sit and I recognize that one of these guys hasn't practiced this week and is you know, pretty good hits of not playing. But they're ranked back to back in our staff rankings, so we're still ranking as if he's playing Mike Evans or T. Higgins, assuming Mike Evans plays, which again I'm we're thinking he's not, but he's still ranked as if he is right now. So if he plays, would you rather start Evans or Higgins this week? T, I've got Tea at wide receiver six and I got Evans at nine.
Speaker 2: Fit's I've got Evans ranked higher because I think the target floor is a little safer. I've got Evans ninth and T. Higgins twelfth. But I mean, to de Bro's point, like, I think in games that Chase and Higgins have played together this year, Higgins is actually out targeted Chase, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: Pretty sure about that.
Speaker 2: Maybe Chase overtook him with the eighteen target game last week, but yeah, so like really good outlooks for both. But I just think Evans is pretty much a lock for eight targets and Higgins has you know, his downside is what we saw in week fourteen.
Speaker 4: I mean, Pat, you laid out the target totals for Chase. This is Tea over the last all right before the Dallas game. This is his last six games, ten targets, fourteen, seven, eight, thirteen and ten.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's been the case in past years two, not like every single time, but that there have been chunks of time too where when they're on the field together, Tea is getting more targeted than Chamar. So that's been something that Burrows done in the past. Right, Let's go to the next game, Ravens at Giants. Biggest spread of the season. I think it's sixteen and a half last time I looked, which is quite frankly, that's too many points. But I want to ask what Malik neighbors. Obviously Tommy DeVito starting in New York, they announced that earlier this week. Neighbors stylistically, you know, has been comped, and you made this comp to deebro two.
Speaker 3: Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: Jamar Chase absolutely torches this Ravens secondary, and it's not even Joe Burrow making the perfect pass. I mean sometimes it is, obviously they're they're very good tandem, but a lot of times it's he just gets the ball and the Ravens can't tackle him. So from a fantasy manager managers perspective, it's really easy to say, you know, the Ravens secondary playing a little bit better since they move Kyle Hamilton back deep and you know, bad quarterback position.
Speaker 3: I kind of look at this and say, Neighbors is the type of.
Speaker 1: Guy that just gives this team fits and I could see him, you know, breaking off a couple of ones, assuming you know he's healthy and playing. So are you interested in starting Milik Neighbors in this matchup this week?
Speaker 4: I'm not. And with no teams on a buy, we're looking at I think the proper way to look at Neighbors this week is as a low end wide receiver three. Over the last two games, he's finished his wide receiver twenty five, wide receiver twenty six. But a lot of that is we have teams on a buy, other players are out and stuff. If you'd had all these other teams playing, they would have pushed him down the ranks. So this week I've got neighbors at wide receiver thirty six, like barely scraping in as a wide receiver three. I just don't have any faith in freaking Tommy DeVito. Like I understand all the reasons to believe in elite neighbors and with the matchup and all of that, but unless he's gonna throw the freaking ball to himself, it probably doesn't even matter because of the target quality he's gonna get. Like So for me, it's just I believe in other wide receivers. I believe in other matchups and stuff. This is not a knock on his talent. It really just comes down to the situation. Like I have more faith in playing Jalen Wattle this week, I will probably roll out Brian Thomas Junior with similar bad quarterback play, but also in a situation where there's nobody else to catch the freaking ball. It's just it's rough, Like I'll play Adam Thielen over elik neighbors. That might sound insane, but look at his production of the last two weeks.
Speaker 3: The in ECR he is much higher than you have. You are well below consensus. He's actually Wide receiver twenty one in ECR Right now.
Speaker 4: That's a hat. Yes, that doesn't even line up with his production of the last two games.
Speaker 1: He's he's just behind the four names ahead of him JSN, Garrett Wilson, Lad mccackie, Jerry Judy, the four names behind him Calvin Ridley's A Flowers, DK Metcalf, DJ Moore.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the range that Neighbors is sitting in.
Speaker 4: Fits How is A Flowers ranked behind him? Like all things considered, I.
Speaker 1: Don't I can say from the Ravens perspective, I think they're just gonna run Derrick Henry like a bunch in this game.
Speaker 3: I was about to curse. They're gonna run Dereck Henry.
Speaker 1: A lot, and I don't know how many targets there.
Speaker 3: Will be to go around for the receivers.
Speaker 1: It's like kind of get it, but at the same time, like, yes, Flowers is paired with Lamar Jackson Milik, Neighbors is a pair of Tommy DeVito. At a certain point, that might all be all you really need to know. Fitz, what do you think about that ranking for Neighbors Wide Receiver twenty one in ECR.
Speaker 2: So I am between ECR and Deebro. I've got him at wide receiver twenty six, but I can throw out some numbers that support Deebro's ranking of him. So, since coming back from his early season concussion in Week seven, Malik Neighbors is averaging sixty one point nine receiving yards a game, nine point six yards per catch, five point nine yards per target. Has not scored a touchdown in any of those seven games. He is tied for wide receiver thirty eight in points per game since Week seven. And I looked at the Tommy DeVito player prop for passing yardage last night. I think it's set one point eighty point five. I believe was the number. So even if Malik Nighbors gets, you know, forty percent of that, he's not sniffing one hundred yard game. The quarterback situation is awful. The Giants are down a couple of starting alignemen, Like, this is just a bad situation. And I know people are going to look at the Ravens defense and see that they've allowed whatever it is, the most or second most receiving yards to wide receiver, Like, don't get snuokered.
Speaker 5: By that man.
Speaker 2: This is not a good matchup, and like you know, in some spots, I'm forced to play neighbors in one playoff game this week, but I'm not excited about it.
Speaker 4: Since week seven, he has one red zone target. Since Week seven, he has not surpassed seventy nine receiving yards in any game. Do we really think like, first of all, if he doesn't score a touchdown this week, he's not gonna be a wide receiver. Two. Let's get that out of the way. So the chances of him scoring a touchdown with one one red zone target since week seven are almost nonexistent.
Speaker 1: The Ravens pass defense, truly, in the last month two has been better than it was to start the year. I mean since that they got torched by the Bengals in Week ten, that one of these weeks was a bye, but then the other three games in the last month, Steelers, Chargers, Eagles. They looks better against all those teams than they did in the earlier part of the year. And maybe those aren't the three best offenses in football, but Russell Wilson, justin Herbert Jalen hurts they're better than Tommy DeVito. They have taken somewhat of a step forward and yeah. I mean, at the end of the day, the quarterback situation is kind of hard to look past with with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that ranking just I think is relying way too much on name value and matchup and not looking enough at like what he's done and the fact that Tommy freakin Devido is his quarterback.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, I know you would never do it because you're a Ravens fan. But in the two pools I'm in where you have to pick every game against the spread, I am laying the points and taking the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're going to absolutely just crush them.
Speaker 3: Six is it still sixteen and a half? That was the last night that That is an insane number.
Speaker 4: It's an insane number, and the fact is they're they're gonna cover it.
Speaker 1: It's it's one of those things where it's like it's like like a pretty much no team should really ever be favored by that much. But at the same time, it's like Ravens coming off a by coming off a loss then a bye, so you know they're going to be like kind of really dialed in and focused, and the Giants like they want to lose, right, like they've they have absolutely unequivocally given up on the season, and Lamar and Derek Henry are coming to down.
Speaker 3: So like he what worm get it.
Speaker 4: I'll frame it this way if you want Lamar to really like even possibly get back into the MVP conversation, like this is a game where you just put your foot down to the metal and the Ravens go out and just blasts. So funny as a Josh Allen game.
Speaker 1: This is this is kind of a detour, but it's so funny about the MVP conversation.
Speaker 3: It's the opposite of last year.
Speaker 1: Last year, Josh Allen had better numbers than Lamar, but Lamar was on the team that have more wins and so he almost was unanimous. This year, Lamar's numbers are unequivocally better than Josh. Josh Allen's are amazing. He's He's a totally deserving MVP can Lamar has better numbers, but he has too fewer wins, even though one of those wins that he has came against the Bills doesn't matter because it's early in the year and he is too fewer, and so now, like I actually the gap is crazy, Like I think the last night looked Allen was minus four hundred and Lamar is plus one thousand. I think Lamar, Saquan, and Allen could any of those three could still win it. Josh Al should be the favorite right now, but it is just it's just so funny to me how it's the mirror of last year.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a two horst race. For me, it's Alan and Lamar. And if I'm Lamar and I want to get back into the race, I'm going out and I'm rushing for two and I'm throwing for.
Speaker 1: Three, I firmly am against. Like I would never vote for Saquon for MVP. I'm just so I'm so quarterback filled in that respect. I get why he's in the conversation though, because he's been awesome and the Eagles are winning a lot, But yeah, if it were up to me, it would be josh Allen won Lamar two as of right now.
Speaker 4: If we want to be real about it, I think the case that everybody is making for Saquon, I really don't understand why, in that same sentence, in that same breath, why we don't have the same case being made for Derrick Henry. Some people have doing similar things, like really like what's what's the big freaking difference? Yeah, outside a quarterback play?
Speaker 1: Yeah fits? What do you think quickly, just while we're talking about the MVP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is interesting how it's kind of the same way, and like those wins are going to get counted for a lot. So I tend to think Alan has the inside track. I don't think either of the running backs have a case.
Speaker 4: I just don't like no running backs never do.
Speaker 1: I will say, you know, like the Bills have to play the Lions, that could be a loss. They're probably going to win the rest of their games. But if they finish one win ahead of Lamar and Lamar is the head the head, I mean, I don't know. I think also I think narratively too, people are just ready to give Allen one, which I'm fine with, Like Lamar has to he just won last year.
Speaker 3: I think people want to give it to Alan.
Speaker 2: If Alan plays a good game and they beat the Lions like that probably puts him.
Speaker 3: It feels borderline locked up.
Speaker 4: If he needs to win and Lamar goes out and he absolutely just owns the Giants.
Speaker 1: And again I'm not here making the case for Lamar. I do think the gap is too wide right now.
Speaker 3: Though this is kind of you, I mean, you're not wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to remind everybody the NBA season is rolling along. Playing Pick six from DraftKings and official partner of the NBA is a way to get even more into the action following your favorite players. It's super simple to get started. First, download the DraftKings Pick six app. Then selet two or more players and choose if they'll have more or less of a stat like points, rebounds, three pointers, and more. Track your picks for a shot at huge cash prizes. That's all there is to it. Pick six is available in most states including California, Texas, Georgia, Missouri, and more, and for all first time pick six players check this out. New customers play five dollars, get fifty dollars in pick six credits. The fun of the NBA season continues with the most fun way to play fantasy sports Pick six from DraftKings. Download the DraftKings Pick six app now and use code Fantasy pros. That's code Fantasy pros for new customers to play five dollars get fifty dollars in pick six credits only on DraftKings Pick six. The crown is.
Speaker 6: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred. Gambler Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven to seven to seven to seven, or visit CCPG dot Oregon, Connecticut must be eighteen and over age and eligibility restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Pick six not available everywhere, including New York and Ontario. Void were prohibited one per new customer. Bonus awarded is non withdrawable Pick six credits that expire in thirty days limited time offer. See terms at pick six dot DraftKings dot com slash promos.
Speaker 1: All right, guys as good at Dolphins at Texans fits. Do you think the Texans had a chance to get right over the bye week and we maybe see a bounce back from CJ. Stroud Or will Nico Collins and Joe Mixon continue to be the only playable Fantasy options in this offense?
Speaker 5: Well, I've got CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud ranked QB twenty one this week, so not a lot of optimism reflected in that ranking. I just don't think a bye week was going to be enough for the Texans to fortify that paper mache offensive line they have. I mean, the Texans have allowed pressures on a league high twenty seven point two percent of CJ. Stroud's dropbacks this year. They've also allowed a league high fifty nine hurries. No other offensive line has allowed more than forty eight hurries, so eleven hurries more than the next worst offensive line. It's just a bad situation for CJ. Stroud, which is why I been below consensus on him, like for months now.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're gonna be ranking him, maybe not aggressively, but close to the range we had him coming into this year when we were talking about our twenty twenty five rankings or has this year been enough of a disappointment that you were going to keep him outside of the top ten or whatever number you want to put on it.
Speaker 2: No, I mean he's going to be maybe a little lower, but I think he'll probably be on the border of like QB one and QB two range in my off season rankings. But that's going to vary depending on what sort of moves the Texans make as far as signing or drafting offensive linemen, because that's they need help. They need a couple of couple of new bodies at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Deeber, what do you think about for this week in particular, but also I guess the same question about kind of the future for Stroud.
Speaker 4: There's an avenue for Stroud to have a good game here. I've got him at QB eighteen, so I'm basically dancing in the same area code as Fitzy here. So I don't think that he's gonna have a monster game or anything like that, but like, there's there's an avenue for him to have a good game. Like Miami's past defense has faltered in recent weeks, like since Week nine, they're allowing the seventh highest success rate per dropback. The worry that I have with CJ. Stroud is it's a lot of it has been the offensive line. I have to be and keep it a buck here. Also that Stroud is not playing good Like if you look at it, he's holding the ball too long. There's open throws like on his film where there's downfield throws to Tank Dell where a lot of those passes you're seeing last year he's completing those. So I think Stroud is just not playing good football right now. So well, I think he can take advantage of the matchup to an extent. I don't We're gonna see a top twelve game out of him and a true like bounce back, like I want to see it for CJ's Stroud. I just don't know if we're gonna see it this year. Like he's he's taken a lot of hits and he's been playing quarterback pretty bad lately. Like as far as twenty twenty five, he's probably gonna end up somewhere in like that QB fifteen to seventeen range for me, because really like for the guys to for these pocket passers to be in that top twelve, top eight to top thirteen kind of range. It's not only do you need to throw it for a lot of yards, but you got to get a lot of touchdowns and you're gonna need play volume, like Joe Burrow is crushing right now because the Bengals are leading everybody in pace and passing rate and all these parts of things. Like Houston I was hopeful was going to do that this year. We haven't seen that at all, Like they've turtled and in a lot of different games, like you've seen some blips where the pass rate over expectation has jumped up. But Stroud's not playing good, so it's not like they've done anything out of it, or the offensive line has got him crushed, And so for next year, it's hard for me to walk into it like I did this previous year, where even if they do add some weaponry or blocking on the front end, I don't know if we're gonna get the passing rate that's gonna help elevate Stroud a QB one territory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a fair point.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be opposed to seeing them add another pass catcher to just you know, Digs another Oh, they're gonna have to obviously out of the picture.
Speaker 3: Dell has been a disappointment.
Speaker 1: Like you have Nico still obviously, but like in addition to the offensive line, I do feel like you need another guy there. Let's go to Colts Broncos. This is an interesting one, Deebro. The Colts have a terrible run defense, but the Broncos backfield has been maybe the biggest headache to predict all season long and fantasy this year. Are we taking a chance on any Denver running back this week given how tacy the matchup is, or are you just staying away and say it's a fantasy playoffs? I can't risk trusting Sean Payton.
Speaker 4: I can't risk Sean Payton. The only way that I think you're taking a shot on this backfield is if you were in dire straits in a deep league, like I'm talking like a fourteen teamer, or a situation where it's like you're dealing with I mean even with every there's no buyas this week, so like when injuries are we talking about unless like you're dealing with Okay, I have Kenneth Walker, I Breese Hall, I'm out of running backs. Then in that instance, sure, I understand playing Julia McLoughlin. I cannot play Javonte Williams. I will not go down the Audric estimate. Well, McLoughlin has only had twenty nine percent to thirty six percent of the snaps of the last two games, but he's averaging eleven touches sixty four rushing yards. He's been good on a per touch basis. So like, I mean, this is the best case I can make for it. It would be Julia McLoughlin as a low low, low desperation, low inflex But outside of that, no way I'm staying away from the backfield.
Speaker 1: Fits If Sean Payton and he was given truth serum, and he came out and said, pick any player. Davante esme McLoughlin, whatever player he gets, we give him truth.
Speaker 4: Here him.
Speaker 1: He says, that player is getting seventeen touches in this game. Where would she have bixt Where? Where would you ra if we knew which running back it was going to be? On the rouletteheel, which one not? Which one? Would you want to start that person?
Speaker 2: If I knew there were seventeen touches, Yes, yes I would if we had an inkling, for sure. And my best guess would also be Julia McLoughlin, just because he was sort of leading the backfield last time we saw them with fourteen carries for eighty four yards against the Browns in Week thirteen, and he looked good, Like he is the quickest guy in this backfield without question. Like he's just got a lot more, a lot more sizzle to his running style than either Javonte Williams or Audric Estima.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And as you mentioned, the Colts have given up the second most rushing yards to running backs this year. But like, yeah, it's really hard to get McLoughlin in your lineup. Like maybe I think I can't remember if I am starting him or if he was the last man out in a playoff game I'm in. But it's a three flax league and he was either going to be the third flax or the first guy of the bench.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to ask on the other side of this matchup two about Anthony Richardson. Since regaining the starting job in Indy, he has finished as a top nine fantasy quarterback in.
Speaker 3: Two of the three weeks.
Speaker 1: They're bie weeks mixed into that, so there's a little bit of noise in that stat but still top nine two out of three weeks is much closer to what we were expecting to get when he was being drafted very highly at the position in August. Deebro, is he back to being a high level starting option for fantasy managers?
Speaker 4: I've got him at QB thirteen right now. Where is eazyr at? Because I think I'm above consensus and I want to be above consuders.
Speaker 1: They definitely above where he was when I looked earlier in the week. Yeah, he's QB eighteen. Yes, I want to be already ahead of him some other remaining guys.
Speaker 4: And this all comes down to not only has Anthony Richardson played good? And I know all the box score chasers are gonna tell me he's played bad. We have to be honest with ourselves here. Like SyncE, Anthony Richardson has come back and been in the huddle. He has ranked eleventh and CPOE seventh and hero throw rate and second and Fantasy points per dropback. The problem is, yes, okay, like there have been Aaron passes. Can we just get the freaking colds wide receivers to catch the dang ball? Like? Can that happen? Because since he's been back, he has had to deal with the highest drop rate amongst quarterbacks. With at least fifty dropbacks he has had to deal with, he has lost the most passing yards two drops, one hundred and thirty eight yards since he has returned to the huddle. So looking at all of that, I think Anthony Richardson, yes, he's been good on a PERB dropback basis. He's been better as a passer than people realize. And Denver has taken a step back. Like outside of Patrick Sartan, we don't need to really be worried about this pass defense, right. Moss probably doesn't even play this week as well. And this is a team if you want to talk about matchups, quietly that fit to how this passing attack wants to roll and not only what Anthony Richardson is going to do a ton and that's throw deep. Denver over the last few weeks has been one of the worst teams against defending the deep ball. Since Week nine, they're allowing the six most deep passing yards and the highest passer rating too deep passing. So this is quietly a spot where, Yeah, I think Anthony Richardson has a really good game. I actually bet the Colts money line. I think it was like plus one ninety eight. I think they win this game, and I think Anthony Richardson has a good game. Also, if you're struggling, I'm going to bring along in this conversation because I think the deep passing does hit this week. Alec Pierce Sneaky Flecks play Fitz.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: We talked a little yesterday about how I in the scott fish Ball playoffs, had to decide for my second quarterback spot between Richardson and Stafford.
Speaker 3: Thank goodness, I benched Stafford.
Speaker 4: Please you play it.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're back to back in ECR, so it was a real consideration. But the Scott Fish bull scoring being so friendly to rushing, you know, I had Anthony Richardson Fitz helped confirm that that was the correct decision.
Speaker 4: You leaned in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Boy did last night Extra confirm it. But yeah, fits is Richardson back to being a high level option?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you mentioned that he was top nine and two of the last three weeks, so we should talk about the third week. He had thirteen Fantasy points and was quarterback twenty one that week, And that's why I think he's more of a mid level option. Some weeks, Anthony Richardson is just going to lay an egg as a passer and if he doesn't give you much as a rusher those weeks, like you are in trouble, so that there is a scary floor there for Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 5: But I'm right behind Deebro.
Speaker 2: I've got him rud QB fourteen, so I'm definitely higher on ECR. And yeah, like I'm you know, I like betting on running quarterbacks, especially ones who you know do have some upside as a passer, as Deebro illustrated, and like Anthony Richardson is a guy I want to be above consensus on most weeks.
Speaker 4: Fitsy take a side in this game? For me, this is a huge game, man, And so people are so back and forth, who do you think wins Broncos or Colts.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Denver at home, Like I still really solid defense and just you know, Nicks has been pretty steatic.
Speaker 5: Like Knicks has been better as a passer.
Speaker 2: I think lately he stopped running, which is strange, but like he's improved as a passer as the season has gone on.
Speaker 1: Spread on DraftKings, by the way, is four and a half with Denver's laying at home.
Speaker 3: But by the way on DraftKings.
Speaker 1: Uh, Steelers Eagles? Will we see a squeaky wheel gets the grease game for AJ Brown?
Speaker 3: This week fits?
Speaker 2: Probably not just because Jalen Hurts has averaged twenty one point four pass attempts over his last nine games. Like this, the Eagles are playing leather helmet football these days, like this is football from a bygone era, and for AJ Brown have a squeaky wheel game, I mean that infers some sort of passing volume for the Eagles. And I don't know if we're going to get it. Plus, there's a pretty good chance he sees a lot of Joey Porter Junior this week, which is not really conducive to big receiving numbers.
Speaker 4: Debra, I don't think we see him force fed targets. I think AJ Brown can still be AJ Brown. I do believe in Joey Porter, and I do believe he's probably gonna be shadowed. If there's any wide receiver that can overcome Joey Porter Junior, maybe it's AJ Brown. So like it, We've got a lot. I've got a lot of questions in discord this week about do I start AJ Brown? And I'm like, this is not one of the walking into the Fantasy playoffs. I'm not going to bet against AJ Brown. So, like a lot of people are like, really, have you looked at his box scores?
Speaker 5: Like why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Why would I start him over you know, the court like Courtland Sutton or some other guys like not even Courtland something, but like some other guys that are further down the well. Like I've hat people ask me do I start Adam thieln over AJ Brown? And I'm like, look, AJ Brown is still freaking AJ Brown. Okay, it takes one big play. It takes one crosser that he takes to the house to pay off his day. So I'm not gonna get that cute, Like I think AJ Brown can still do AJ Brown things. But to the point of all of this, I think this also could be a sneaky game, Like if Joey Porter Junior does put the clamps on AJ Brown for most of the game, AJ Brown breaks one long. I think there is an avenue for DeVonta Smith to have a good game because outside of Joey Porter Junior, the Steelers are the Corners have not been playing good like since week nine. This secondary is allowing the third most receiving yards per game two perimeter wide receivers, So you know, it's not a great matchup for Grant cal Katara the other guys. Like there's really only like two guys in this passing attack. They're going to soak up most of the work even though there's not a lot of work. So Devanta Smith, I'm probably gonna be a little bit higher than consensus on him this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah the whole Like have you looked at the box score recently, like prior to the Carolina game, Like the last four weeks, he was averaging something like eighty five yards a game on five or six catches. Like it's the touchdowns haven't been there. It's not like he's been giving you literal zeros in any.
Speaker 3: Of these games.
Speaker 1: He's wide receiver seven in ECR. Too high, two lower, just right, Debro.
Speaker 4: I've got him a little bit lower. I've got him a wide receiver eleven, but I think he needs to be inside the.
Speaker 3: Top twelve fits too high, two low, just right, wide receiver seven.
Speaker 2: I think I'm at wide receiver eight on him, So pretty much right right with ECR.
Speaker 1: Growing up, basketball was never near the top of my list of favorite sports. I always preferred baseball and then football as I got older. But once I was in college at Maryland, I completely fell in love with the atmosphere at college basketball games.
Speaker 3: The energy, the passion, the noise, the chills.
Speaker 1: There's no fan experience in the world quite like a high level college hoops game. And now that I'm well past my days as a student, when I need basketball tickets, I turned to Game Time. Game Time has this new feature called Game Time Picks, which filters out the fluff to show you only incredible deals on great seats that makes getting tickets to see your favorite teams play live even easier. The list of my favorite features on the Game Time app is too long to read everything, but here's some standouts for me personally. I love the game Time Picks curation, obviously, especially since I can use it for not just sports, but concerts, comedy, theater, and more. I also love the all in pricing so there are no surprise fees at checkout. There's nothing in the world more infuriating than thinking I know what I'm about to spend on a purchase, then getting hit with a surprise fee at the last second. That doesn't happen with Game Time. Plus, I also appreciate the seat views to get a panoramic view from your seat in the app before you commit to buying, So take the guesswork out of buying tickets with Game Time Picks. Download the Game Time app, Create an account and use code Fantasy Pros for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again, Create an account and redeem code fan tas Y p Ros for twenty dollars off.
Speaker 3: Download Game Time Today. What time is it? Game Time?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, It's time for the Game of the Year and it gets said a lot. Oh, this is the game of the week, This is possibly the game of the year. This is the game of the year. Certainly to this point, Bill's Lions winner will very likely be super Bowl favorites highest game total of the season. Actually, I want to double check to see where it is.
Speaker 4: Now super Bowl preview, possibly super.
Speaker 3: Bowl preview, very very possibly.
Speaker 1: I mean this, this could very easily be the two to one seeds when we get into the playoffs. Like again, the winner of this game is going to be the favorite. I would expect. Fifty four and a half is the current line on DraftKings, highest total of the year, so very simply, I want to ask you, guys, who's winning this game?
Speaker 4: De Bro Lions. I'm taking the Lions. I just think they have they have more. The Bills are going to have a harder time solving all the different equations and the ways the Lions can attack you, Like, then I think the Bill on the other side, like, are you going to sell out to stop the run? Then Jared golf is probably going to pick you apart like Matthew Stafford did. Okay, are you going to drop back a too high than the Lions are going to absolutely just steamroll you with the rushing attack.
Speaker 3: Fits who's winning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the Lions too. One of those games though, where if it were in Buffalo, I might be picking the Bills.
Speaker 5: Like I do.
Speaker 2: Think it's going to be a close game. I think it turns out to be a one score game. So yeah, what's a spread on this game?
Speaker 4: Because we talked at two and a half last Yeah, and that's it should be super tight, like I would to be honest, this game should be closer to being a pick them.
Speaker 3: Who do you like against the spread.
Speaker 4: Either, I'm just staying away from it, just to be honest, if you had staying away from the spread, if I if I have to do anything, I would honestly about to do anything. I'd bet the over on the total, even as high as it is. What if I would have bet anything on it?
Speaker 1: What do you prefer fits? Either team against the spread or under over on the total.
Speaker 2: I would pick automatic under on the highest total of the year. It's just they're just to have a little fun. But like, there's one, I mean, he's right, there's I'm.
Speaker 4: Not gonna fault him for that.
Speaker 5: There's One's right.
Speaker 2: The Lions have like one six minute drive and then like turn it over inside the red zone and like there goes, You're under right there, there goes, You're over right there, Like so many things can short circuit and over that high in an NFL game, Like I just can't bet.
Speaker 5: That, But somebody I'm not.
Speaker 2: I am not actually going to put any of my money on either the side or the total in this game. But in that pool where I have to make picks, I am picking the Lions in laying the two and a half.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, to ask a fantasy question for this game, obviously highest total of the year, a lot of high expectations for the players, score a lot of points. If you had to choose one, Deebro, who is one player who might disappoint for fantasy managers?
Speaker 4: This is probably the low hanging fruit. But at Sam Laporta. The Buffalo Bills have been elite versus tight ends of the last few seasons. Matt Mulano, the guy that leads the charge and crushing every single tight end that comes over the middle of the field, is back. So Sam Laporta is a guy like I've had a hard time keeping him inside the top twelve tight ends for the week. Really, if you're playing this week, you're just hoping and praying that he scores a touchdown, which can happen. Again, we're talking about a high total game. Touchdowns got to go somewhere. But as far as the matchups, it is absolutely brutal. Like Buffalo is Hell tight ends to the fourth viewest receiving yards per game, the fourth viewest fantasy points per game, and the lowest yards per reception. So you're really you're just praying he scores a touchdown. And I don't think it's crazy if anybody were to stream a tight End over him this week.
Speaker 3: You know you're not wrong with that.
Speaker 1: But when you said you're gonna take the little hanging through, my first instinct was that I thought you were going to say James Cook just going up against yeah, the Lions and you know, coming off of a down game.
Speaker 3: But you're right about Laporta too. Fits. What do you think one of those two as kind of the guy who could disappoint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's Cook for me.
Speaker 2: A Lions run defense is really tough and Cook has actually averaged fewer than ten carries over his last three games.
Speaker 5: I like James Cook. I think he's really.
Speaker 2: Good, but I don't have him in I think I only have him in like one league this year, and.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't think a drafted him at all.
Speaker 2: The thing about having a running back who plays with Josh Allen sometimes Josh Allen just goes into superhero mode and does everything by himself, and that's what we've been seeing lately. So it's kind of whittled away at James Cook's fantasy value.
Speaker 4: That see, where do you have Cook ranked? Because I've got him buried like people could be surprised, like I've got him. I've got him in as RB twenty five right now, nice late nineteen. If he doesn't score, he's probably not gonna be an RB two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like I've got him ranked ahead of I had him ahead of Grendo, I had him ahead of Aaron Jones, who's dealing with the back thing. I've got him ahead of Tyrone Tracy Junior, whose entire offensive line is beaten up, ahead a Nause guys like that. So you know, I don't I don't think that's too aggressive.
Speaker 1: You know, the NFL often when they have like this kind of one clear game of the week, they will clear out the deck in that late afternoon slot and only have three games because they want everybody to watch to do one. This is a great late afternoon slate. Specifically, we got those Lions Dealers, Eagles, Bucks Chargers, which you don't have a question for this week, Colts Broncos is late. Also Patriots Cardinals, which is less interesting. But there's a lot of late afternoon games this week and I'll you know, handful of them are pretty good. So that's a that's really fun part of the slate.
Speaker 3: Let's look at Sunday Night.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the key question for Sunday Night's matchup, I want to ask you guys about your Uber Eats Sunday Night meals of the week debro. What must order food gets you reaching for your Uber Eats app for great game day deals When you think of Seattle.
Speaker 4: Maybe this is just uh, my Southern heritage coming out. But like when I when you took through this question, I mean my first knee jerk reaction and I'm sticking with it. Here is oysters, man, Oysters always oysters. Like if I'm going to Seattle, if I'm going to New Orleans, I'm going into these parts like that have good oysters, you better believe I'm eating them.
Speaker 3: What about you, fits?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I love oysters, but when I think of Seattle, I think of rainy chili weather, so uh perfect for a day like that, a nice bowl of faugh and I know like places where you can get far like ubiquitous in Seattle, So give me some shortrib faw.
Speaker 4: I don't have flaws like a soul food. Man, It's just like you just it warms you up from the inside and you just feel it in your soul.
Speaker 1: So I don't have fu very often, and every time I do, I'm like I should have it more often.
Speaker 3: Good is really good.
Speaker 1: I like oysters too. It had to be something seafood related for me. I like dungeoness crab quite a bit. I like salmon. I you know, really, either of those two I could happily pick. It's just some kind of seafood. I've actually never been to Seattle. It's one of the cities I most want to travel to that I haven't been to before, and trying, really any variation.
Speaker 3: Of the seafood there would be pretty high on the list of what I want to check out. So there you have it.
Speaker 1: Our Uber eats Sunday Night meals of the week oysters for Debro, a bowl of fu for Fits, and I'll say dungeon iss crab for me. In Seattle, Uber Eats has the best game day deals all season long. Order now for game day, all right, guys, for this game packer Seahawks really fun one Fits?
Speaker 3: Is de k Metcalf still a must start? What's our concern level with him? In fantasy?
Speaker 2: He is a muss start for me. I mean it's still a pretty low concern level. Like, I know, he's gone four straight games without a touchdown and four straight games with seventy or fewer receiving yards. Probably the emergence of Jackson Smith and Jigba has at least put a small dent in DK's fantasy value. But on the other hand, like Tyler Lockett is just invisible now and not really involved in this offense, so there are targets for DK. I'm just going to keep betting on this huge, freakishly athletic wide receiver who has just consistently put up good numbers year after year.
Speaker 5: Like I'm going to keep making that bet.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Debra, I think he should be started.
Speaker 4: I've got him at a wide receiver twenty four, which is probably a below consensus. I've got JSN ranked above him, but I think he's a wide receiver too. I think it depends on the context of your league and of your team stuff like that, But based off of where you're starting, if you're starting him, like I think some other guys like could make the roster, could make the list, like I want to stay in the flames of Jordan Addison, I'll start him over DK Metcalf. Actually I love DeAndre Hopkins. This week, I'm starting him over DK Metcalf. So I think he's in the wide receiver two conversation and a lot of teams that is going to put him in must start category. But I think it comes down to team, team build. I don't think that he's just He's not a guy at this point where I feel like you just see him on your roster and you say, okay, playing him automatically. I don't think I'm like, I'm not there, But considering where you know your team is built and stuff like that, he's probably gonna be the starting lineup for a lot of people too.
Speaker 1: Though, Do I ever think it just gut reaction shooting from the hip. Where will jess N be ranked in twenty twenty five wide receiver rankings and where Wi DK Metcalfe ranks.
Speaker 3: What's that gap going to look like?
Speaker 4: Debra wide receiver twelve to fourteen versus wide receivers seventeen to twenty fits no, not four, not four, and JAYSN takes the favor.
Speaker 2: I'll predict JSN is wide receiver fifteen and DK's wide receiver twenty three.
Speaker 3: So you know, handful of spots apart for both of you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, let's look, we have a why do we have a Monday night doubleheader this week?
Speaker 3: Was there a reason for that?
Speaker 4: Just they wanted to take the NFL once chaos? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like was very really I did a double take when I saw that.
Speaker 1: I was not expecting that. Well, one of those games is Bears Vikings. Jordan Addison, obviously, like has been really incredible. Two of the last three weeks he's been a top three Fantasy wide receiver.
Speaker 3: One of those weeks he was number one.
Speaker 1: How is he going to follow up his insane three touchdown Week fourteen performance, And by the way, he's going up against the Bears, which a few weeks ago was the other of those top three wide receiver finishes. So he's unwell in this matchup before fits. How is he going to follow up Week fourteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Addison is one of the players the I need upside people are going to be starting over ceed Lamb this week, which I personally think would be a mistake. Like he's a hard guy to peg, because he obviously had the he had a big game against the Bears a couple of weeks ago and gets him again now one hundred and sixty two yards in a touchdown, and obviously he destroyed the Falcons last week one hundred and thirty three yards, three touchdowns.
Speaker 5: But Addison has also had.
Speaker 2: Forty two or fewer receiving yards in five of the eleven games he's played this season, So there there are whiffs here. Like he is a he's a slugger man, swing for the fences. He's going to strike out a few times. The Vikings obviously have some other talented pass catchers, justin Jefferson, it's never going to surprise anyone if he gives you one hundred and forty yard game.
Speaker 5: TJ.
Speaker 2: Hockinson had more than one hundred receiving yards against the Bears a couple of weeks ago, too so. But like Addison is a terrific player, man, And if you watched his college last college season at Pitt, like you know that this guy is a true stud. So like as with DK, I'm inclined to keep better on. You know, just a guy who I know to be a good receiver, even if he's got some target competition.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Debra, I feel like like Addison's wide receiver twenty seven in ECR that feels is too low with what he's done.
Speaker 4: Too low, too low, And FITZI, I love you, but I'm one of the guys that I'm gonna play Addison over Ceede Lamb. I've got him at wide receiver nineteen. I got Lamb at waterceover twenty two. The Carolina secondary has been better. It's freaking Cooper rush Ceedee Lamb's banged up, and I don't I can't say that he doesn't get popped one time and then leaves the game. I think Addison just crushes again. And this Chicago Bears team has given up. They have that they are done. The season is done. The past defense has given up. The run defense has given up. If Aaron Jones is not one hundred percent, then then Minnesota's gonna throw the ball even more. I mean, Addison has been on fire man, and I was really low on Addison entering this season, So I'm gonna own that L here looked at the gate like it was gonna be a good I was like, oh, well, and look look what he's doing over the first part of the season, like weeks one through eight, wide receiver forty six and fantasy points per game. Since Week nine, this dude is the wide receiver six and fantasy points per game, and he is making me own the l for fading him this year, I'm staying in the Flames, dude. I think Addison and this passing attack just take advantage of what is a Bears team that is ready to turn the page to twenty twenty five and the Vikings are just gonna absolutely crush them this week.
Speaker 1: Didn't I offer you Addison in a trade in our dynasty league this offseason?
Speaker 3: And you laughed in me.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You've sent me a lot of bad trades where kind of lost you save me a pretty terrible one recently that I will not throw you under the bus for publicly pretty terrible. Whatever.
Speaker 1: One more Monday night game here Falcons Raiders. Sincere McCormick has at least twelve carries him back to back games, Debro, just keep it simple on this one.
Speaker 3: Where are we ranking McCormick for week fifteen.
Speaker 4: I've got him as a top twenty four running back, got him pulling it up right now. I think I've got him at a wider I've got a running back twenty three for the week. I mean Antonio Peers says, stayed right with his promise to get him more work, and Sincere has been good man nineteen percent in his tackle rate, two point eight four yards of the contact prettempt. This is another game where since here's probably gonna flirt with twenty touches and if he gets into the end zone he is an RB two for the week.
Speaker 1: You are above consensus. He's RB twenty nine in ECR. That's half APR scoring fits.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Where are you ranking him?
Speaker 2: I've got him RB twenty seven, and I might have to move him up a little more like I've got him right behind starting at running back twenty three Tyrone Tracy Najee Harris from Andre Stevenson, Brayleen Allen, DeAndre Swift Sincere McCormick. I could certainly make a case for putting him ahead of Braileen Allen and DeAndre Swift.
Speaker 5: Swift for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean Swift is dealing with a groin issue, like the Bears haven't been running the ball while later and like Deebro said, they're waving the white flag. The matchup is terrible too, so yeah, like he probably needs to come up. I think he's flexworthy. It's not a super easy matchup against the Falcons, who are much better against the run than the past. Not a bad matchup, fell, but man, I love mccormicks matchups in Week sixteen and seventeen against the Jaguars and Saints.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the quiet guy that could help people to titles that they picked up off the waiver wire.
Speaker 1: We saw it for the Raiders last year. Maybe we see it again with a different name of this year.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: We'll wrap up there.
Speaker 1: I do just want to make a note for everybody that we are up for the Best Fantasy Betting and Gaming Podcast Award from Sports Podcast Group. So if everybody feels like we help them, add all in any way, shape or form, make the Fantasy playoffs hopefully ultimately win a title this year. We would really appreciate if you would go vote on that. Again, that's the best Fantasy Betting and Gaming Podcast award and that's through Sports Podcast Group, So if you are so inclined and no pressure to do so, but we would, we would appreciate a vote there. It's been really fun kind of helping everybody out, and we got a few more weeks left to finish strong, so hopefully these questions can help get everybody to what should be the semifinals in most leagues. Thank you again, Mayor for making next week the finals in our league for some reason for debro and fits.
Speaker 3: I'm Ryan Warley.
Speaker 1: Thanks everybody for tuning in and we'll see again next week. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros