Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Getty, and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: The Ittems two reached two hundred and fifty two thousand, seven hundred and fifty six miles from Earth, or, as The New York Times helpfully put it this morning, if you took twenty two inch docksons and laid them nose to tail, you'd need seven hundred and twenty eight million dogs to cover the distance. If you took one of the docksoons on a brisk three mile per hour walk, you'd need to walk for more than eighty four thousand hours to get there. Man, Americans will do anything to not use the metric system.
Speaker 3: Wow, Colbert re embracing being funny. That's a good joke.
Speaker 1: I've never quite understood why everybody thinks that's a better way to give you an idea of distance. That's if you stacked pancakes, you'd take eight trillion pancakes. Cat can't wrap my head around that. That doesn't help me any more than miles.
Speaker 3: Right, more than eight I just get dizzy to eat pancakes.
Speaker 1: It is funny.
Speaker 3: If you laid dollar bills and ten stretched around it, We'll do anything to avoid the metric system. That's pretty funny. That is really funny.
Speaker 1: Hey, come up, here's your latest update. We'll get to this later. What's going on with the ceasefire? Iran has halted traffic in the straight of horse moves, according to CNN, and Trump has said no fire and on Hesbela is not part of the piece deal. That's a completely separate thing. So he's on board with Israel attack and Hesbela, which to me means this ain't going anywhere. But we'll see coming up at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 3: A truly powerful gender bending madness update. I'll present this without comment. Colorado's free healthcare program for illegal immigrant pregnant persons and children costs seven times more than budgeted. There you have it, all right, all right, So this is an interesting story and kind of inspiring in a way. I think maybe you first need to understand the way this uh.
Speaker 1: This computer hack. It's a college student who stopped a massive, massive computer disaster. Hack hackers hackers.
Speaker 3: Hate hacks has to do with residential proxy networks, and there are dozens of companies around the world that run these networks that are made up of your phones, computers, video players. Their processing power is sometimes you sign up for this, many many times you don't. Is used like in the dark of the night by res proxy companies that rent out access to Internet connections on the devices to customers who want to look like they're surfing the Internet from a genuine home address. It's kind of similar to a what do you call it, but it's abused like crazy around the world.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. So one of the many books I've read about AI, one of their worst case scenario chapters was AI harnessing all the power in all our computers and everything like that, right in a way that I never didn't know as possible or none that thought of. But I didn't know companies already do that. Yeah, that's a great illustration of what that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, indeed, So, so you want that anonymity. It's useful for people who want privacy, or for companies that want to masquerade as regular people to test out Internet feed for instance, for a particular region, or scrape the web for data. AI companies use the networks to get around blocks on automated traffic so they can gather large amounts of data to train their models. And then there are customers who want to hide their identity because they're ticket scalping, defrauding banks, calling in bomb threats, stalking, child exploitation, hacking, or espionage. So in other words, it can be legit, but it is just abused like crazy by really evil So that primer aside, or do you say primmer? You got this college student at the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York, Benjamin Brundage, It sounds like a character in a movie. He was closing in on a mystery that even seasoned Internet investigators had left them baffled, and a cat meme helped him crack the case. So a network of hack devices was launching the biggest cyber attacks ever seen on the Internet, biggest one ever. It had become the most powerful cyber weapon ever ever assembled, large enough to knock a state or even a small country offline, and investigators didn't know exactly who had built it or how. And Brundage, she was a tech student and a computer whiz, had been following the attacks to between classes and was conducting his own investigation and In September, the college senior started messaging online with an anonymous user who seemed to have more knowledge than a person ought to have about the attack, as they.
Speaker 1: You're close to getting to a portion where you could just start quacking or barking and I would understand it as well, what's going on here? We need a young person to explain this story to Jack stat.
Speaker 3: Okay, So anyway, college kids aware of this giant super cyber attack and is intrigued. I want to know how they did it too, or how they were about to do it. So he's chatting on discord with a bunch of you know, hackers and programmers and computer whizzes, and he comes across a guy you've seen a.
Speaker 1: Human who wait a minute, how does he know that?
Speaker 3: Brundage started to think, but he didn't want to come He wanted more information because he thought I'm onto something, but he didn't want to come off as too serious, so he shut down the conversation. Then, every now and and then he'd send a funny jiff to lighten the mood, including a cat's owner adjusting a necktie on a cat.
Speaker 1: Just hilarious.
Speaker 3: This guy's this brandage chap his savvy, his emotional intelligence is what really impressed me about this.
Speaker 1: He'd think a cat with a necktie. I know these are odd times.
Speaker 3: Cats are so formal, but if things were starting to get serious, he'd say, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: He'd cut it off. Then he'd send a cat freaking gift for Jeff.
Speaker 3: Brundage was fluent in the memes, jokes and technical jargon popular with young gamers and hackers who are extremely online. He says quote, it was just a bit of just asking over and over again, then being like a bit unseerious. At one point he asked for some technical details. He followed up with a cat meme, a six second clip that showed a hand adjusting a necktie on a fluffy gray cat. Brundage didn't expect it to work, but he got the information. It took me by surprise. He said that the cattle wedding to go to. It's not clear to me, but the cat is wearing both the black necktie and a white collar. Eventually, the leaker hinted that there was a new vulnerability on the Internet. Brundage, who was twenty two, would learn it threatened tens of millions of consumers and as much as a quarter of the world's corporations. As he unraveled the mystery, impressed veteran researchers with his findings, including federal law enforcement, which took action against the network a couple of weeks ago. A researcher at a giant computer company that does this sort of thing joked at one point that the entire Internet could go down if Brundage spent too much time studying for his exams.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, so savvy as that kid. Someday the whole Internet's going to go down, or all of airlines know, a major, major attack somewhere in the world, all over the world, and it might be China, or as Trump famously said, some three hundred pound guy in his basement just knows how to do it. Yeah, especially given the nature.
Speaker 3: Of this, the adjoining together of the devices that I was talking about, the residential what do you call it. It was a couple of years ago that Nokia's sensors had picked up a series of increasingly powerful cyber attacks coming from devices that hadn't previously been considered dangerous, called a distributed denial of service or d DOOS attacks.
Speaker 1: We've all heard of those.
Speaker 3: I think there were massive floods of junk Internet data designed knock websites offline by overwhelming the data pipes that connected them, sometimes launched by extortionists or even business rivals, but Nokio saw hundreds of thousands of devices joining in these attacks. One unprecedented attack leader in the year on internet service provider cloud Fair was quote comparable to the combined populations of the UK, Germany and Spain all simultaneously typing a website address and then hitting enter.
Speaker 1: At the same second. Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The network, which would become known as kim Wolf, which sounds like an anime cartoon for adolescent girls, seemed to be using residential proxy connections to launch its attacks, giving it the potential to do massive damage. The basic message was be afraid, said one computer expert. Anyway, craziness.
Speaker 1: I've got a chat GBT being sued over something. Another one of those kind of stories, this time around a school shooter who may have got advice from chat GBT on how to pull off a school shooting. Right, did that happen or not? And you got the gender bending madness. We had a lot this hour. I hope you can stick around. So Trump with a true social post just a few minutes ago that might help explain what's going on with the confusion, because a lot of the things being said about the supposed cease fire deal don't add up. So something doesn't something doesn't square right. So Trump posted this and I have lost it. Well, that is unfortunate. I will find it in seconds to you.
Speaker 3: Yet another kink in the quest for peace. Jack's misplacing of the annalymis.
Speaker 1: Trump said just a few minutes ago. Numerous agreements, lists, and letters are being sent out by people that have absolutely nothing to do with the USA Iran negotiations. In many cases, they are total fraudsters, charlatans, and worse. I don't know what's worse than a fraudster or charlatan, or what the difference between those two things are. They will be rapidly exposed after our federal investigation is completed. There is only one group of meaningful points that are acceptable to the United States, and we will be discussing them behind closed doors during these negotiations. In other words, that you know, all the stuff that you're hearing about, this is Iran's plan and this is ours plan. They don't match up everything, Trump saying that's not true. You're hearing all this kind of stuff and it's crap.
Speaker 3: But they'll be negotiating something behind closed.
Speaker 1: Doors, and Hegzev said early or Iran's lying about all kinds of different things. So I.
Speaker 3: My guess would be on this is that there are separate groups. We're dealing with some group that thinks that they're in charge in Iran, and there's some other group that doesn't agree with that group in Iran, different power center that's putting out all this information.
Speaker 1: To try to blow up the deal. Yeah, that'd be my guess. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the bottom line is there's just so much uncertainty and so much conflicting information. The best you can do is lay out these few possibilities might be happening, but it's impossible to choose a favorite.
Speaker 1: We just don't have enough info. Came across this the other day. I thought it was interesting in terms of the world in war and that sort of thing. Most of my life it was a fact that the United States spent more on its military than every other country in the world added together, which was always a stunning fact to me. That is how you end up with the being the supreme power on planet Earth when you've spent more on your military than any other country added together. When I was originally thinking about that, learning about that when I was much younger, it was about the understanding that Europe lives off of our military, so they don't have to, right. But China started spending more money on their military, so that is not any more completely true. But next year's budget, if we go through with the twenty twenty seven budget, it will once again we will be spending more on our defense than every other country in the world added together, including China and Russia. That's something. Is that what we need to do to continue to have the dominance that we have. I don't know who knows, all right, it's a great question. Don't forget a lot of those defense dollars go to keeping the economic might of the United States intact because there's a rules based international order more or less, more or less about as best as you can get or hope for the entire world other than us, this year spent one point one six trillion dollars, little over a trillion dollars. We spent nine hundred and twenty one billion, little under a trillion dollars, which is stunning, and China makes up about a quarter of a trillion. Lot of countries they're incredible spending. Lately, it's still that much less. A lot of countries just do not spend that much money on defense. And because I'm re listening to this book about when Eisenhower was president, man, he really you know his famous speech that he gave going out the door about the beware of the military industrial complex. He really really is a guy had been in the military his whole life and run it at the highest level. Did not trust the Pentagon to not always present the worst case scenario and try to convince legislatures that we absolutely got to have this weapon, give us the mind because you know, it's the only thing that's keeping us from the Soviet Union overrunners. And I fully didn't trust the generals to not give him the straight scoop on that sort of stuff all our Congress service, Senator. Oh yeah, of course he didn't trust the politicians, but he also didn't trust the generals to not be honest with him. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's the great pushing pull of warfare. There's always profiteering, always well, and yet not all war exists to help the profiteers, as some people would have you believe.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, man, figuring that out as a democracy, how hard is that? Because you'd have people in the Pentagon, generals, whatever, who fully believe you need this expensive weapons program, who think we probably don't need this, but it'd be better to have it than not. And then people that absolutely know we don't need this program, but you know, my home district cares about it or whatever, and everything in between. I'm not how you deal with that.
Speaker 3: So, getting back to the total expenditure on the military, what's the dollar cost of No, it's a currency. Sometimes there's a principle in economics I can never remember for some reason, and I've got a mental block, but that one thousand dollars in China buys you the same thing as four thousand dollars in the United States, and their wages are one quarter, but their buying power is roughly equal if you measure it in this way. So it could just be that everything's more expensive in the US, including our armaments. I don't know exactly, because it's an international market. I have a feeling there's something in there, but I'm too old and lazy to relearn all those formulas they tried to teach me. Second note, there's an opinion piece written by Gillian Melchior, who what's her credential? London based member of the Wall Street Journal's editorial board. She went along with a NATO drone war exercise in Estonia and came away thinking, we're making progress, but we are nowhere near ready, especially the European militaries. And what I was going to say earlier was, you know, they depended on our security dollars, our military spending to protect them, and what really pisses me off is that they spent those savings on the magic beans of socialism and net zero climate crap, and now they're helpless.
Speaker 1: I hope we're spending our pentagon dollars wisely. We got some damn shocking stuff for you next, Armstrong and Getty. Why I keep our eye on the ceasefire. If anything happens, we'll let you know. Still a lot, a lot, a lot of unknowns.
Speaker 3: But first, it's a gender bending madness update.
Speaker 1: So I kept hearing about this thing called the loco. We're a brave world, first of all, just a brief mention. That's as I said earlier today.
Speaker 3: The forces of neo Marxism postmodernism haven't paused a bit. They're forging ahead. They're trying to grow all this stuff. They're just hiding it better. Here's the University of Southern California. As a new initiative they're using men will be barred from using parts of an on campus gym to make women and non binary gym goers feel more comfortable while working out. The Student Assembly for Gender Empowerment push for the new rules in partnership with the Lion Center, a recreational facility controlled by the university.
Speaker 1: See a ban one of the two sexes from being in the gym to help the third through fiftieth versions of genders.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you got a combination of real women and fake women saying I'm not comfortable working out among a men.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, super great. And then you've got this human, a woman I believe, who is presenting as a man.
Speaker 3: A Leish Kazlowski is a Minnesota state representative arguing against a bill in Minnesota that would bar boys from competing in girls' sports.
Speaker 1: If you've been in.
Speaker 3: A coma, or we're in a cave, or perhaps Apollo mission and just getting back to words, Yes, some states let boys play in girls sports if they claim they're girls.
Speaker 1: Here is the representative.
Speaker 4: Talking about how gender binary was brought to these lands. Gender binary is a colonial export and not an immutable global truth. We do exist and have existence, time and memorial simple facts.
Speaker 1: It's a simple fact colonial thing. Okay, wow, Settler colonialism. It's the gender binary is part of that. That's actually how the whole neo Marxist thing works.
Speaker 3: It's you just claim each one is the other one, and it's all a web of horrors and you've got to be against all of it, the eternal omnik cause I wish you luck with your imagined view of the universe. So on a less humorous note, this is a a young man by the name of Johnny Skinner, and we will let you tell his story. Is actually testifying in front of the California Legislature, interestingly enough, trying to bring some sanity to blue state activism, trying to twist troubled kids' minds and convince them that your problem isn't that you're autistic, or you're sexually assaulted, or you just a misfit, you're alienated, whatever, Maybe you have some mental illness problems.
Speaker 1: That's not your problem.
Speaker 3: The problem is you're the wrong sex, and we're gonna help you here at school. We have somebody you'd like to talk we'd like you to talk to, and let's not tell your mom and dad about it.
Speaker 1: So Johnny Skinner is testifying against that? Or yeah, against that?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Michael, good afternoon. My name is Johnny Skinner. I'm here representing jenspect. When I was young, I was a feminine child and I discovered trans influencers online. They said, change your body and your life gets better. Don't and it gets worse? Or is my doctor told my mom I would commit suicide. The medical and mental health providers didn't bother to ask why I felt the way I did. They poisoned my body with blockers and hormones, arresting my puberty and messing with my development. The result, I'm a twenty three year old gay man who's never had an orgasm and may never experience one. Let that sink in.
Speaker 1: And he goes on.
Speaker 5: I was rendered an orgasmic because once you say you could be trans, that's a full stop. No exploration as to why is allowed, even if you are a struggling kid. The former president OFWPATH, doctor Marcy Bauers, the California surgeon who had performed the surgery for Jazz Jennings at seventeen, admitted on video that puberty blockers followed by cross sex hormones results in no orgasms and stunted genitals. Spin nine thirty four guarantees that more people will end up like me, the walking but wounded.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you haven't seen this video with a Scott Wiener standing there watching this poor guy, talk to him, dude, explain yourself.
Speaker 3: Sick, perverse Scott Wiener, Yeah, one of the worst people in governments, certainly, mister Skinner goes on.
Speaker 5: I could have been spared all of this if any of my therapists would have explored why I felt dysphoric. But they never did. They only led me to hate my body more. The Supreme Court just ruled in a rare bipartisan decision that laws like this our unconstitutional viewpoint discrimination. This bill is an attempted workaround that will be used to silence therapists who could have helped me avoid the irreversible harms to my body and the loss of my sexual function. As is the same for many others. So today I ask you to extend some empathy to survivors like me and vote no for this bill. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Right, as I've said before, I know a therapist who says she has talked a number of young people out of going down the trans road quite quickly and easily. And she knows other therapists who immediately you're off to the doctor. Yeah, just you know, you don't you don't even question that it could possibly be anything other than trans And let's start the medical stuff.
Speaker 3: And as we discussed in the way the Supreme courtoral arguments the other day and the ruling the the activist transgender crowd call even sayings to what, like what your therapist friend would say, why don't we talk about the other things going on in your life and what's troubling you and maybe hold off on a minute for the transgender thing, and just let's talk. They call that conversion therapy and outlaw California is trying to keep it outlawed.
Speaker 1: Even getting to the bottom of.
Speaker 3: It's autism. You're a victim of something, it's a mental heal problem. Whatever they're trying to outlaw that. It's beyond sick. Why are people moving away from California? Well, it's housing is expressed.
Speaker 1: No, it's crap like that, it's unconscionable. And Gavin runs for president, He's gonna have to answer for some of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, I would love the conversation to continue before more kids are victimized.
Speaker 1: It's just it's horrifying to me.
Speaker 3: It's a gender bending madness update and it's sick. Yeah, it's funny, it's cute. Yeah, you're sexy. Four hundred and thirty days as a woman chilling for bud light. All right, well we can take a break now, cleanse the mood a little bit. Everybody taking a little mood cleanser, and come back with more.
Speaker 1: I feel like I need more coffee, a little a little short of mannic, So I gotta get just a little more coffee. It's my favorite feeling. Have either had too little coffee or too much. I don't know where Jack arms Trump loves coffee. I do. Okay, we'll finish strong next.
Speaker 6: But declaring victory and that we're hearing from the Islamic Republic of Iran from Iranian state media and some of these scenes of Iranians out in the streets of Tehran waving their flag, in some cases burning US and Israeli flagged, and there is still some skepticism out there. Iran's National Security Council put out a statement saying that quote, our hands remain upon the trigger, and should the slightest error be committed by the enemy, it shall be met with full force.
Speaker 1: So that's the most negative view of what happened in the last eighteen hours. According to Trump and Pete Hegzeth, those kind of statements are coming from the people that aren't in charge. I guess is the story the headline just down in the New York Times or on leases releases ten points that says are basis for ceasefire talks. But Hegsath, I'm guessing those include the well, you tell me, what are the ten points? Is that the hard line stuff, much of it consisted of maximilists demands that look difficult, if not impossible, to reconcile with US. Aims. Okay, So here's the question of the day. Who's releasing that stuff? Because Trump and eggs that are saying that's not who we're talking to. We're not talking to those people. Oh boy, We're talking to different people. That are actually in charge. I don't know whether that's true or not. Why.
Speaker 3: This is a familiar problem to anybody who studies areas of upheaval, whether Africa or the Middle East or whatever. You're talking to one faction, but the other factions get to say.
Speaker 1: I'm not suggesting I think Trump and Eggzeth are lying about that. I think they are talking to somebody and working out a deal, whether or not that entity actually has the ability to hold onto the country and end up being the government who knows well, and even if they clearly can do all those things, we're in the period where the other factions are desperate to communicate the opposite. Sure, they'll be putting out statements like I just mentioned. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, a period of upheaval for sure, some serious game throne stuff going on there, oh yeah, complete with severed heads. Yeah. And so the bad guys, the people that want to blow this cease fire up. They want they're happy that Israel's still shelling Hezbola probably, and they want this all to fall apart, either because they want to run the country someday or their actual religious nuts and think this is the end times for them, right, Yeah, weird beards well.
Speaker 3: And it's worth mentioning in this TikTok world that if this shakes out over the course of the next five years and saying people end up in power, that will be a remarkably quick and positive outcome history wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say so. So as I mentioned earlier, So glad I'm an American. Oh no kidding. I was watching this video from Israel. Did you see the woman where the woman gets out of her car and a shell hits nearby and knocks her down, and then she gets up and walks on. Because you know, that's life there. There's so many parts of the world where that can just happen. And we do you talk about privilege, this privilege or that privilege we have ain't gonna get bombed today. Privilege. I never have to worry about it. Not a chance in hell some other country sends a missile near me or my loved ones.
Speaker 3: M that's some privilege. Yeah, speaking of war.
Speaker 1: I mentioned earlier on the show, I'm going to do Springsteen concert Springsteen in the EA Street Band Monday night, San Francisco.
Speaker 3: He do not hear that email I read to you earlier. That's some woman emailed simply said Springsteen sucks. Well, he doesn't the entire email, thanks for your His political speeches suck.
Speaker 1: His music, the non political music does not suck. But and he's going to do some of both. But uh uh, he's doing the West because he's doing and then a couple of show, two shows in Los Angeles, I think two shows in Los Angeles, which will be huge impact. What's your what if you go into a Springsteen concert? What song do you most want to hear? I know Born to Run is that he puts that in part of the finale. I've been looking at the setlist so far I could live without seeing hearing that again. But you know it's a classic. Yeah, I've always loved that song. Oh yeah, that's an interesting and I'm glad my kids will get to see it. You know it played live? Yeah, music history. I mean, there are very few acts. I was trying to pitch this to my kids. There are very few acts that have been as big a deal for live concerts of Springsteen, Grateful Dead, Springsteen, maybe the Stones, I don't know, are they big for their live shows? Oh my god? Yeah? Okay, so oh maybe those three. Is there anything that's a I don't know what else would be in that category. No, No, I mean in the history of music. Yeah, yeah, I'm going back to Caveman banging on our rocks. Eh, So what songs? I'd have to think about that for a little while.
Speaker 3: I'd like freaking love Rosalite Alive. Yeah he's not, which is generally the band intros, or it was for many years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did that on the tour and I saw him twenty years ago and that was pretty awesome. He's not doing on this one, but he's doing a couple of the other big horn section sing along classics.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: He had to knock that one out so he could fit in the freaking streets of Minneapolis. That one's gonna I'm gonna actually have to leave my seat. Didn't go to the bathroom during that one.
Speaker 3: You've got to have long talk with yourself. Don't start drinking again, because it could drive you right to the edge of sanity. I'll bet it's gonna be worse than you're even picturing.
Speaker 1: He opens with war because the videos are out there, and he goes out there and he gives a long speech about peace and this and that, and the last thing we need is war and they launch into it and it sounds cool because he's got that giant horn section and you know, the whole thing. But shut up, Yeah, hippie, that's what I say. Shut up, you hippie. That's what I'll chant from my seat with all the other people who, if they bought him, you know after market, spent more than a thousand dollars for their seats. You know, that's just hilarious to me. The hippie socialists playing to people who have to spend four figures for as seat, or obviously by definition, the elite of this country, and they will walk off stage and curse capitalism to each other without any awareness of the irony. That's the amazing part to me, and get into separate private jets as they fly to Los Angeles for the next show. Yeah yeah, I just I just I look at people like that, almost like a dog. I can kind of communicate with thembody. Oh. I was showing a video of the Portland show to my oldest son. You could probably guess what he said. That's the guy from the Sopranos, the guitar player. That's right, I'd say, exactly right. It's hard to not see cyll and think, Hey, Tom, I don't know tonge. Oh boy, how happy are those guys to get to play again and make whatever money they make off of this whole thing? They Yeah, they're spending the last fifty years of their lives waiting around, sometimes for years of a time. Hey, hunting, did the phone ring?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: The phone did? I thought I heard the phone ring. Thought it might be Bruce announcing another tour. No, okay, I guess I'll just go back to whatever dies do when I'm not touring.
Speaker 3: Or you pick up the phone and it's Bruce and he says, hey, how you doing. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm taking a couple more years off you know. Oh yeah, boss, that's fine as I totally get that. I understand it completely.
Speaker 1: And you hang up the phone. Oh lo, back to the hall depot and put on the orange apron. Wow, you think, what's his name? The other guitar player works at home depot in between tour. Nil's Nils Gary w talent the bassist.
Speaker 7: I could go on, admit me chorus to this history, who prologue like your humble patients, prey gently to hear, kindly to judge the final thoughts of Armstrong and Daddy East.
Speaker 1: Max Weinberg had that job drumming for Conan all those years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember when we used to talk to his daughter. She's a reporter for ABC, was it or so? She was terrific. Never got to meet the Mighty Max though.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty, Hey, Michael, lead us off. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. I'm thinking about you know this whole charging a toll for ships to go through.
Speaker 2: Are they going to set up toll booths out in the sea where these ships got to line.
Speaker 3: Up, and like show you can get a fast track sort of a fast tracked type of thing, exact change only. Katie Greener esteemed Newswoman as a final thought. Katie, I'm like a broken record. But we talked about In and Out earlier, so I'm going today that can't help my.
Speaker 1: Well, you're pregnant, so you're eating for two free pass, free pass, so get a double double double yeah. Jack a final thought for us, I liked it. In and Out had a big sign on their door prior to Easter that we we I mean it was a very religious statement. A little sign on their door about you know, honoring uh Jesus and the resurrection and blah blah blah, and we're gonna get everybody the day off and they were completely closed on someday. Yeah. Yeah. My final thought is too gifted and talented and popular musicians, you bring joy and escape to people who have hard lives. When you throw politics into it, it ruins that. So don't do that. I know you want to. There's lots of stuff I want to do, but.
Speaker 5: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Maybe for the crowd that agrees with them, they enjoy it. I don't know. I don't want to hear it, even if I agree with it. Shut up your hippie, I want to hear section. Shut up. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 3: So many hippies to thanks, so a little time. Go to Armstrong Yetdy dot com for the hot langs, Katie's corners, pick up some ang.
Speaker 1: Swag, drop us a note.
Speaker 3: If there's something we ought to be talking about, or you have a point of view that needs to be heard, email us mail bag at armstrong Yetdy dot com.
Speaker 1: We will see tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and the White House is already calling this a win for President Trump.
Speaker 1: There was the Iranian regime. President Trump forged this moment. Iran begged for this ceasefire, and we all know it what comes next, especially militarily. The President of United States is not one to mess around, So there is still this tension that exists here.
Speaker 6: Iran has been a threat to the United States and the free world for forty seven years.
Speaker 1: No longer Armstrong and Getty