Speaker 1: I just wanted to know how you came up with them. Don't hear the name tell us because you mean your day. There's a bunch of donkeys. That is why, Charlemagne, we live a life where we fite our tongue based off who we lay a thing. We never say anything on the breakfast club and the words of charlemagnea god, he's a donkey. Ah man, Charlemagne, you've given Donkey a day to who now well Buster rimes Donkey today for the Thursday, June twenty six, have you uped the cancer today? Did you up Chris for you at the house? I did not? It was wait too early. Well, it is our season, okay, you know we sent it to drop on the clues bombs for us. Ug Us, tell us you love us. Don't wish us happy birthday early, tell us on our actual day. I had two friends do that already, wish me happy birthday early, thank you, but no, I want to hear it on Sunday, June twenty ninth. But back to the matter at hand. Donkey to Day goes to a Wisconsin man named Michael Navrowsky. He is sixty seven years old and he's the type of person I hate, okay, the type of person who gets angry, who gets defensive and violent because you simply told them an obvious truth. Okay. It's one thing to have an honest opinion. It's another to state an obvious truth. Okay. For example, I'm five to six three quarters okay, sometimes five to seven. If I don't get a manicure, that extra skin at the bottom of my feet can get me the five seven. That is an obvious truth, Okay. I can't lie to people and tell them I'm six'. Five they can see. Me even IF i told THEM i was trans. Tall they would they, hush they would say shorty. Tripping. Okay so there's no reason to get mad at obvious, truths, okay especially obvious truths that you can do something. About another, example IF i Smell Jesse larius's breath AND i, say, yes it's not, stink but if it, was, okay CAN i, say ges your breath. Stink that's an obvious truth that you could. Fix, yes. Yep no need for you to get mad or defensive if, if if if, Okay but it's just an obvious truth that can be. Corrected, Well Michael navotsky doesn't like obvious. Truth, see he was arrested by Policing kenosha and charged with, battery scrangulation and suffocation and intimidation of a. Victim he beat his, wife, Okay and the reason he beat his wife is because his wife told him something that a lot of y'all need to hear in his heat and his two simple, words you, stink. OKAY i don't know if it's Because folks is trying natural. DEODORANCE i don't know if Right God Old spice changed the. RECIPES i even got caught out there a few weeks. AGO i wasn't even doing nothing, screnulous BUT i smelled the cush, okay loud pat smelling. Mustard all, Right you ever smell under your own arms and start craving? Funians yeah that was me, okay and that's also. You but nobody telling. You. Okay See, Michael he's wife told him the, truth and she had no choice because when police showed up after he beat, us his, wife her name Is, kimberly said that her And michael had been arguing for weeks Because michael hadn't showered in two. Months did you hear WHAT i just? Said, michael hadn't showered in two. Months now she has earned the right to get a. Divorce, okay you haven't washed your funky ass in two, months and now it's a heat wave and you got the nerve to sleep on my clean. Sheets this really, happened, People i'm reading the police. Report at one point during the verbal, altercation his wife kimberly told him she did not want him sleeping on her clean sheets until he. Showered my wife tells me that AFTER i work, Out, okay you, know sometime you work, out then you go in your room and lay on the bed real quick to muster some energy to take a. Shower get your funky ass up right. Now, Okay so imagine not washing for two months and then going to lay on some clean sat, bruh your. Stink, okay you haven't washed in two. Months, neck dirty, Behind it is dirty, ass. Cracking your goo's, filthy and when your wife tells you to do something about, it you get mad and beat. Her the same energy you musted up to choke your, wife you could have mustered up to wash your. Ass, okay you haven't washed in sixty straight. Days the irony of what you did to your wife is you need your ass. Beat, okay you would rather beat your wife than beat that from not washing for two, Months Donald trump should bomb you without congressional. Approval. Okay you aging chemical warfare On america by not washing for two. Months that is an act of. War, okay you ain't washing two, Months you might be better off to cease because you damn sure already smell dead at this. Point he's not even, musty he's not even. Funky he's. Historical that stink got a. Timeline, okay That Smithstonian worby's. Stink, michael what is your Prime did the soap in your house fillery screening order against? You why are you staying away from? It two months no? Shower you gotta start seeing a therapist because you're clearly going through some type of. Depression but two months no, shower that's not, depression it's biological. Terrorism, Listen sometimes people, sometimes sometimes the obvious truth. Stinks But, michael not as bad as you. Do. Okay if somebody loves you enough to tell you that you smell like a roach's, funeral the least you can do is hit the shower and not hit. Them don't punish people for being, honest especially when the only thing more offensive than your attitude is just smell of your. Ass please let bring me ma Give michael Nat roskey the biggest he hull hee ha he.
Speaker 2: Ha you stupid?
Speaker 1: Mother are you? Dumb why she wait two? Months? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah two? Munths, yeah but as funeral? Funeral, NO i never smell the?
Speaker 1: Roach, really so you? Don't you never had a roach t up in your? House? No? Not you ain't picked up a dead. Roach i'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry that's different. That, NO i never. Did i'm sorry y'all didn't have toys In South Monk's, corner of, Course but hell is wrong with? You why are you playing with dead? Roaches you talking about sniffing?
Speaker 1: Up you ain't never study of dead?
Speaker 2: Roach just had?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Maybe did?
Speaker 1: That not a?
Speaker 2: PERSON i didn't do.
Speaker 1: THAT i feel.
Speaker 2: Judged that's only you you have had for one of.
Speaker 1: Your roaches that you grew up with. Names hold on some time time about all jokes, aside. Y'all ain't never took a dead roach and put it in a match box and buried it? Outside, no, NO i never.
Speaker 2: Really got to know like. That now DO i say goodbye to a?
Speaker 1: Roach? KELLY i miss? You nothing.
Speaker 2: Really, No i'm with Jes you have toys out there when you were growing. Up that's What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying y'all just play with. ROACHES i don't know about. THEY i don't know know. They i'm just telling you all about certain social science experiments THAT i it as a, child social.
Speaker 2: Science.
Speaker 1: Jesus all, Right well that Was donkey of the. Day