Speaker 1: I just found out from my dad she's got a boyfriend in the nursing home and you've got to call and ask permission if they can canoodle. Calm down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. I said to him, I go, I'm so sorry, maybe like splash mean something different here in Orlando. Is there any way I could get more coffee in my latte? And he was like, there is coffee in there. He had a real attitude, this barista, and I was like, well.
Speaker 2: And with that, we welcome you to our pregame where we'll always have an attitude.
Speaker 1: How are you so much? She talked to me about it's crazy we have not.
Speaker 2: Spoken at all, which, by the way, thank god we addressed this on the last podcast.
Speaker 1: I was like, she mad at me. I know she's very busy post NFC Championship name trying to get to her first vacation in nine months. But I'm coming to you from lovely Orlando. And then are you with the Landau? Are you? Are you with the press? No, we're from Orlando. It's a line from Pretty. If you ever wonder what Aaron and I are quoting, just go strictly to pretty woman or steel Magnolias. So this is a lovely bed over here that Steve goes. Do you think if I could, I could just lay in the bed and you wouldn't see me? I said, I have no other angle to film this podcast. Of course we're going to see you, which, by the way, fine, his parents were just here. Dreams. I have so many amazing stories. Shout out to Steve and Kathy. I can't even take it. My my, my extra folds in my skin. There's another layer because I've been laughing for the last twenty four hours. Anyways, twofold, I'm my little too Gi exactly to Jay. Welcome everybody. The NFL season is over and we are going to jump into the pregame. You're up first, sister go Okay, guys, we can't stress it enough.
Speaker 2: We love anonymous, and I swear this isn't from me or Carissa. I think it's definitely not for me.
Speaker 1: Jared. I think I have a crush on my sister's boyfriend. What do I do? This ain't good? Okay again, I need more information, but this will you.
Speaker 2: Guys can't draw bombs like this and expect us to just answer it.
Speaker 1: I think I have a crush on my sister's boyfriend. I mean, that's crazy. You can't. I'm just gonna make this real simple for you. You can't. You got to get out of it. You got to get out of it. You've got to think of I gotta get out. You've got to find some weird thing he does as he chew with his mouth open, does he I don't know, like fart on the cage. To find something to be roused out by him, Maybe an outfit, maybe something. Ask your sister goes straight to the source and be like, what is your boyfriend do? That's really disgusting. So then you start getting it in your head that he is not attractive and you can't be into us. This is nuts. You can't do it. There are certain people that are off limits. Your best friends, your friend's boyfriends, and your siblings significant others. There is your dad. You got out whoa that wasn't on the big go card, but we'll add it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, anyone you're related to, you cannot have a crush on.
Speaker 1: Weird go out.
Speaker 2: By the way, I can't wait for the compilation. You heard a compilation video where you say your dad.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's you're crazy anonymous abort mission, Leila, I know how it goes. Yeah, exactly, Ria. How do you celebrate the Super Bowl if you're not covering it? That's a great question. I gotta tell you. I'm thrilled that it's not your Super Bowl this year. Yeah. I'm going to my grandmother's ninetieth birthday and I'm so excited that this is classic Kathy Thompson. She sends me the invite. She goes, Look, no one needs to have birthday parties on a Super Bowl Sunday, she goes, But it actually is your grandmother's birthday.
Speaker 2: She goes.
Speaker 1: I don't expect you to go because you're busy, she goes, But if you can make it, we just are sending the invitation. And by the way, my grandmother is a twin so sweet Judith and Ben her twin brother. In lieu of gifts, this is what the invitation says. In lieu of gifts, we would like you to bring a dog toy or something dog food so we could donate it to a local shelter.
Speaker 2: I said, we are related, because that is the most adorable thing ever.
Speaker 1: So sweet. So I looked at Steve and I said, we're going to Seattle, sweetheart for the super Bowl, and he goes, oh, yeah, we're are we watching it?
Speaker 2: I said, a nursing home. He goes, great, I can't wait. I'm great with old people. I said, well, get ready, it's a ninetieth birthday party. He goes, oh, what should I wear?
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, he goes to me, he goes, do you know that my grandmother has a boyfriend. I just found out from my dad she's got a boyfriend in the nursing home and you've got to call and ask permission if they can canoodle. We'll get to that on.
Speaker 2: The big podcast because it is a real point of contention. I said, she's got a boyfriend at night grandma's birthday. But don't you want to watch this matchup. We'll get to that in a big show, So stay tuned for that. We have a lot to cover.
Speaker 1: Alina J.
Speaker 2: Nash, How do you know when it's the right time to look for a new, better job or what.
Speaker 1: To leave for.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna take a sip of my coffee. I think for me, when it was time for me to I know it was time for me to leave. I knew I always wanted to cover the NFL. Yeah, and I knew I wasn't going to have an opportunity to do that where I was, so I felt like that was a big reason why I wanted to go in a different direction. I think, if you're not able to do the things you want to do, but you got to make sure is the grass always greener?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: There are people still saying that I dare you, and I still kind of say that, I don't know, you still say tunes. And by the way, stay tuned for the follow up story of from Levi's Stadium.
Speaker 1: You see the video.
Speaker 2: Incredible adorable. That's so nute adorable.
Speaker 1: For those of you guys that are just joining the program, Aaron, I'll save it for the big show. Aaron called attention to a certain thing and it all paid off, and that's just great. Go Niners. Congratulations on your Super Bowl bit, which, by the way, we got to try to figure out Ryan's not here. Maybe Kurt could do it. I know he's got a lot going on. What's the capacity of Levi's Stadium. Oh and then we realize that many people listen to the Calm Down podcast. Cude, how about that? iHeart love you all it's negotiating and open it up in early contract negotiation. I would say this as far as when do you know it's time a lot like getting a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Make sure you got another thing lined up, because unless you got some savings, unless you've got something where it tells you I'm okay with being alone, do not look for another job unless you already know that you have enough savings in the in the bank to buy yourself sometime, or that this is really worth leaving. Because there's a reason that people bring life jackets on a boat. Ladies and gentlemen. You don't think the boat's going to go down, but it might. So if you're looking for another job and you I would say, always entertain that idea, but be smart about it, because there's nothing worse than panicking about like I can't pay my bills and there's finances and all these like stipulations about moving on to another job. So make sure you've got a contingency plan and then keep it moving, you know what I mean. Date from Kurt Levi Stadium capacity over sixty eight thousand, expandable to seventy five. So this just in that's huge for us. Whow and they bring in the risers Elena J. Nash Oh just did that one. Oh jesus wow, thanks for saying, Missy Smith XO. How many outfit options do you have before you pick the one for game day?
Speaker 2: It's a great question. Well, I've got thirty four thousand options that I have.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? If you know, you know, I make sure you should have. If you don't know, and you should swipe up. If you'd like to donate to my fund go fund me, Yeah, yeah, go find me a daria AnyWho. I always have two options, and I've learned from my gal Aaron, who is very prepared. I'm someone that doesn't look at some weather or not. Yeah, well that's not your fault. I don't look at the weather. I don't nothing. So I usually and the past, have only brought one outfit. But this year I was very prepared and I had a contingency plan and I would bring at least a jacket or at least something that if it was warmer. So to answer your questions succinctly, I would say I probably have two options at minimum, and then decide, like the day before, which one I'm gonna bring. It's kind of the same thing for me. It's a little yeah. I mean you're I've been on Sunday. Oh beat you, Daniella. God, Daniella, You're a dream what d sure underneath?
Speaker 2: So we kind of went for it. But it doesn't mean that the top well yeah, okay, we kind of went for it. It was a long sleeve. It was like a mash with it wasn't like it wasn't a rhinestone. It was like a sparkle situation. It was awesome with this camisets pants.
Speaker 1: It was fire.
Speaker 2: I loved it. It was great oversized, which I don't really tend to do, but I thought it was fun. It was great, It felt great. Shout out to my girl Danielle for just putting me out there. And your hair was great.
Speaker 1: It was he was way too. It was a slight wave, but it wasn't really a wave. We're not doing tight tundrills. Everything was worth I do a talk behind your ear, and I was like, you can do anything, just in talk.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to do, tuck rule, just go throw the equipment. Oh you look attached so much to these guys. Thank you, Thank you very much. In fact, on the U, sleepy chain.
Speaker 1: We didn't want to bother you because well it was the NFC Championship game. We had a whole side text.
Speaker 2: About you guys were ignoring me again opposite never we were literally, by the way the text were fire. I'm going to show who says fire still me show you them off the side.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's why. Kelly at the end was like, we need to get her involved now that the game's over. Okay, you're up.
Speaker 2: That makes me happy. I still have friends. Another anonymous love this so much, but guys, can we just like s oh, you're gonna I know if you're gonna submit anonymous questions, can you please follow up with us anonymously later and tell us how it goes? This question's crazy. Another anonymous. I witness my fiance cheating on me. We've dated for nearly eight years. How do I recover? First of all, why are you still engaged after eight years?
Speaker 1: I think that's it? Is it telltale sign?
Speaker 2: And second of all, cheating, I'm gone eight years cheating by you're not going to get married anyways. I just had to pick up my job up off the microphone, not the lower the flow.
Speaker 1: To the window to the wall. Are you kidding me? This is I got I got two rules. Can't sleep with a sibling and you can't sleep with somebody else. What are we doing? What are we doing? He cheated on you and you've been engaged for eight years. I'm sorry, wait for it, and I say this with love. He's just not that into you. Have you seen the movie I am so look, we know my track record. Will I will stay way too long because I'm competitive and I want something to work. But the non negotiable is cheating in an eight year proposal. He's just buying time, sweetheart. This is the best thing that could have ever happened to you or him, depending on who it is. Get out good point, great point, great, get out, a burning fire, God, a burning get out? Get out? Oh my god, don't stop, drop and roll, just run. Unfortunately, we're out of time and there's more questions, so we'll save that for next week. But you guys, these anonymous questions, keep them coming. We'll keep them all that and keep us updated. We want to know how you are. Here's the thing. We get invested. And now I'm gonna now Erin and I are going to talk after the podcast and be like, we're so worried about anonymous number two and why is she staying with this loser? We love you, guys. Big Show got a lot of big things to talk about, the NFC Championship Game, super Bowl matchup, The in laws are in town, I'm in Orlando, Aaron's finally on vacation as she should be, and Mac is teething stay with us.
Speaker 2: Oh god, And also, knock it off about this crapple Taylor Swift. I'm gonna go on a rant. I'm gonna go on a rant and you can hate me for it. Knock it off. Oh, I'm going to go on a rant about how everybody wants to write off the Chiefs or any other team before it's actually the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got an idea, sweetheart. I know we've got to fill your seven long hour show. Lock it up until the playoffs. You don't know and now you know by Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio apps, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.