Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: More than one hundred kids attend a school inside that synagogue. They were unhurt and safely escorted out as security repelled the attacker. The attacker was then killed. Still unknown why the synagogue was targeted.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 4: That theme yesterday where you had guys with Muslim names who then we later find out often trained with Isis who are in contact with him shooting Jewish people and yelling Allah Akbar, and then the media going out of its way.
Speaker 2: To say, still no idea what the reason was for this.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was probably a robbery or the worse, or dispute or something exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, custody thing, Yeah, that is obscene. And you know, not to get off track on this thing, because we have a lot of audio to play in, some facts to give you. But when we were talking about immigration, rampant immigration in Europe, especially in the US for that matter, and I was talking about how look if you forbid you and the left in the center left, if you forbid people from speaking honestly about this, you bully them if they try to say fundamentalist Muslims are trying to kill Jews in America and other Americans too, if they can. If you forbid that being said in polite company, the only people are going to be talking about it at the far right, and then they will gain power.
Speaker 2: You don't want that, be honest.
Speaker 1: Fundamentalist Muslims are seeking to kill as many Jews as possible in the United States right now.
Speaker 2: Four or five times in the last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So Jackie Henrik lays out.
Speaker 4: The twice yesterday within a couple of hours, and then I'm watching the evening newscast and they dance around what is going on?
Speaker 2: That seems like.
Speaker 4: A pretty big story. Wow, we have ices inspired? Were members of ices trying to kill Jews all across the country. Seems like a really big news story, but they didn't portray it that way.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: This is Jackie Henrich a clip forty. It will start with the Old Dominion shooting in Virginia.
Speaker 5: President was asked about both shootings today, one at the synagogue in Michigan, the other at Old Dominion University in Virginia. He said both were tragic. So far, only one's been confirmed by the FBI as an act of terrorism. Officials said lives were saved when ROTC students jumped in and subdued the shooter who died.
Speaker 1: The term terrorism has always been nearly useless. Now it's completely useless. If somebody like had a phone call with ISIS five years ago, they confirm, yes, this is terrorism. If it's somebody who just decides I'm gonna kill Jews in the name of Allah, it's not terrorism because it's an individual or what is that?
Speaker 2: What does it even mean?
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 4: By the way, the scumbag shooter there at that college, the college students got that guy down and killed him somehow.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, not quite right, jack.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to Dominique Evans of the FBI cliped forty six.
Speaker 6: There were students that were in that room that subdued him.
Speaker 5: And rendered him no longer alive.
Speaker 6: I don't know else to say it, but they basically are able to terminate the threat.
Speaker 4: We heard that on the news yesterday. My son and I both were like, rendered him not alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got a word for that. Beat him. We've got a couple of them. Yeah, well, first choked him out or something.
Speaker 1: I get Ms Evans of the FBI's hesitance to say that because it sounds so bad. But god less, those ROTC students, their heroes. They've learned what they were supposed to learn. They took decisive action. They neutralized the threat, terminated the threat.
Speaker 4: Oh and if a guy has just killed somebody in front of you in a fight, neutralizing the threats almost going to have to include killing them.
Speaker 1: Right right or damn near anyway, Well done there. Mohammed Baylor Jalo opened fire in the university classroom in the morning. He shouted aloa akbar before opening fire. Still no information as to the motive anyway. He pleaded guilty in twenty sixteen and was sentenced to eleven years in prison for helping an overseas ISIS terrorist plot attacks on the US. It could not be immediately determined why he was released from federal custody in twenty twenty four, though defendants are often freed before the duration of their terms. So this guy was a convicted ISIS would be terrorist. At one point enlisted in the Virginia Army National Guard. Quote out of a patriotic desire to give back to his adopted country. All right, that's his I think that's his lawyer's talking. Anyway, he's dead, but his movement certainly is not. And then you've got the as Jack has pointed out, terrible attack on the synagogue in the Detroit area, which could have been one of those nightmarish attacks that people just refer to with one word for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the was it the senator or the governor there in Michigan who said this was very close to another Sandy Hook, which is a one word, you know, it could have been that. It's just I was I couldn't take my nap yesterday because I was afraid. It was because I remember when Sandy Hook happened. There was no news for a while. Then all of a sudden, there was a news whatever it was. We got thirty dead kids here because the fact that the guy had driven the truck in there and shots were fired, and then nothing was said for a very long time. I thought, I hope they're not keeping this awful news from everybody. Turned out they'd killed him right away.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 4: They're trying to put out the fire that started and get the kids out of there, three four and five year olds place.
Speaker 2: School full of little kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that guy went in there to murder as many little Jewish kids as he could.
Speaker 2: Obviously, that's what he was up to.
Speaker 1: Clip fifty Alexis McAdams.
Speaker 7: Investigators say this man drove into the synagogue in West Bloomfield, Michigan, got through the wall and then just drove right down the hallway Brett until an armed security guard stepped in and stopped him. So the guard opened fire. Then were told there was smoke and flames coming from the truck after a possible explosion, according to police. Temple Israel thanking those security guards, who they call heroes, saying it was the victim of a terrorist gunman who was confronted and neutralized byer security personnel. The temple says their teachers followed their training and kept their kids safe and calm.
Speaker 1: Police are stepping up their presence around any Jewish community center's mosques, not mosques, temples, you know, everything, because of the rampant anti Semitism, particularly from Muslims.
Speaker 4: Here's Rabbi, is the coverage anti Semitism or is the coverage you don't want to offend Muslims because you feel like it's you know, criticizing minorities or something little.
Speaker 1: Both, little both, I'd say yeah, because the progressive left is decided Israel or the bad guys, and they can't possibly call fouls on the quote unquote other side. Fifty four Michael's Rabbi Steve Later in La this is a wake.
Speaker 3: Up call not only for the local community, but for iron entire nation.
Speaker 2: This is not a snowball fight. This is an attempt to bring the Ovens to the Jews instead of the Nazis who brought the Jews to the Ovens.
Speaker 1: And this is Rabbi Jennifer Callosny in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Fifty six. Please, Michael, my.
Speaker 6: God, I never thought I'd be standing here looking at my temple, surrounded by Slott and FBI and going out into the parking lot and grabbing babies to bring them to their parents.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 1: And then finally, or at least for now. Fifty seven is a Senator Alissa Slotkin of Michigan, who, with the Democratic governor, to their credit, have come out and Jack, you heard it. I've just read it characterized. They're calling this what it is.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this certainly seemed to be Senator Alissa Slotkin here, and.
Speaker 8: I think it's just important to be clear, as the governor said, that whether anti Semitism is coming from the left or the right, whether it's coming from some group that you like or don't like, you have a responsibility to call it out because when you don't, it gives permission for people to climb that escalation, that ladder of escalation that goes from saying hateful things online to saying them in person, to graffiti to ultimately violence. And the Jewish community suffers ten times the number of hate crimes than any other community in this country. So it is an epidemic. And until we push back on that permission, we're going to see incidents like this continue to proliferate.
Speaker 4: Good on the Democratic Senator of Michigan Well said. Alissa Well said, and that's a fairly brave thing to say, politically and physically in the state she lives in.
Speaker 1: Multiculturalism is a terrible idea, except in certain circumstances where the authorities are heavy handed in enforcing commonly held morals.
Speaker 2: Got I saw a video yesterday. I didn't confirm it, and.
Speaker 1: I'll explain what I meant in a second, But go ahead. I didn't confirm this video I saw yesterday, but i'll it's true. They showed a neighborhood of Dearborn, Michigan where every woman walking down.
Speaker 2: The street was wearing the beekeeper outfit.
Speaker 4: In the United States of America, yeah, you have women that are subdued to the point they're only allowed to show their eyeballs, and we put up with that and act like that's well, it's just multiculturalism. It's just accepting other cultures. Yeah, women of America, democratic women, educated white Democrat women, you're okay with that under the umbrella of multiculturalism, that women aren't allowed. You know, women who are dressed like that have basically no say in their marriage whatsoever. You know that that goes with the package of having to dress like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're virtual slaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm probably take me too long to find it. But the absolutely perfect tweet about the conflict with Iran. How women who are marching around dressed as handmaidens a couple of years ago are now pursing the US for taking on a leader who actually makes women do that. It's just ridiculous. Anyway, my comment about multiculturalism. What Alyssa Slotkin was saying, and she didn't exactly lay it out straight, was Look, you're a Muslim. You're in one of these Muslim communities. You go to a mosque and you hear people talking about Jews are the devil, Jews or dogs, Jews should die, Israel should be wiped off the map, and then it gets a little more intense and more intense, and then they start talking about doing something in the United States. She was saying, you gotta call it out. You've got to be part of the solution. Otherwise, dot dot dot what is that?
Speaker 2: Otherwise?
Speaker 1: I ask our Muslim friends, and we have Muslim friends, if it becomes undeniable that your quote unquote communities or whatever are sheltering and kind of fertile soil for this sort of attack, how do you think that's gonna end.
Speaker 4: The lack of coverage on the on what happened this week or yesterday just it was unbelievable to me. I flipped on MSNBC this morning. I watched fifteen minutes. I'm sure they got to it eventually, but I watched fifteen minutes before they even mentioned the story.
Speaker 2: They didn't even mention it as a tease.
Speaker 1: Right, it's extremely uncomfortable for the left and the media is the left.
Speaker 4: Wow, you got the beat down in San Jose, you got the two things yesterday, you got the isis guys throwing the bombs in New York.
Speaker 1: They're gonna find out the shooting of our consulate in Canada was related to I mean, it's almost certain.
Speaker 4: All in a week. In one week, that is really something we never did get to our big Foot story. I feel like we need that coming up next.
Speaker 1: If you're in Ohio and do not leave your home, lock your doors, lock your windows, jam something up your chimney so he can't come down your chimney.
Speaker 2: Good lord, is that a thing? All right? So stay tuned.
Speaker 4: A rundown coming up of where things stand with the Warren Iran from all your big news sources. That's pretty damned interesting in a lot of different ways. So I hope you can stick around for that. We'll get to that in about ten minutes or so.
Speaker 1: All right, Michael, IFS sent you a secret message via text, I usually look at that secret message coming up. And this is perhaps not a very good tease, but my favorite judicial descent in American history. It includes a phrase that you've never heard in any sort of judicial dissent, ascent, agreement, disagreement, or even a friend of the court brief. Stay with us first, though, Are you at risk? Bigfoot sightings in northeastern Ohio, Ohio? Have Skyrocke six reported?
Speaker 2: You're sighing.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going on. When Joe Getty starts reporting Bigfoot sightings.
Speaker 1: I love it six reported Bigfoot sightings in northeast Ohio within four days, spark a cryptid flap speculation. I read the word cryptid three times and thought I was having a stroke or it was a misprint or something.
Speaker 2: Apparently that is a.
Speaker 1: Term for like your wacky space aliens or Bigfoot or or whatever fairies. Uh you know a podcast they're it's a cryptid podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't. I don't know about that, but.
Speaker 1: A series of social media posts from a cryptid focused podcast is ignited speculation about widespread Bigfoot sightings in northeast Ohio, Ohio.
Speaker 4: Bigfoot usually lives in the Northwest. You're Oregon, Washington area. He got out, can't stand the politics, moved to Ohio. I want to go in an ice purple state where people got along with each other. So many freaking progressives, says Bigfoot. He says, anyway, the.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot Society a podcast online community.
Speaker 4: Maybe Bigfoot's rich and like the CEO of Starbucks because of that new millionaire tax at the same time, right, all that's all the swag you see with Bigfoot doing that walking pose.
Speaker 2: He gets a cut of that. He gets a cut of all of it. Right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the Bigfoot Society says it's received six separate reports between March six and March ten, southeast of Cleveland. We've been there. Let's see which is a group is. The group describes the cluster of reports as a flap, a term used in crypto zoology for multiple sightings in a short time span. We've got to I'm glad you work for something that doesn't exist. I'll thank you to pipe down, sir. We the northeast Ohio is under a Code red Bigfoot threat. Here are your six reported encounters. March sixth, a witness described a brown approximately nine foot tall figure seen outdoors nine feet.
Speaker 2: The next day.
Speaker 1: The next day, one day later, a reported brown eight foot tall figure, along with alleged footprints and deep grunts.
Speaker 2: He shrunk or.
Speaker 1: March ninth, a reported black eight foot tall figure. No, he's gonna bring race into it. March ninth, separate account of a black ish ten foot tall figures had to be accompanied by a heavy musky odor. No, he's not growing with your silly jokes. People see a figure that is eight to ten feet tall, think, holy yeah, how big is that thing? And they call it different numbers and musky yeah, musky heavy musky odor.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: You know what, we've had a great celebrity death. This guy passed away, Michael, do you have that clip that news anchor passed away?
Speaker 2: That's our celebrity death.
Speaker 1: No, great man of fine news anchor, and he will be dearly missed.
Speaker 2: This is one of your all time great segments.
Speaker 1: My Judicial Dissent is coming up next half hour, Biza, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 9: Do you think gas prices are high?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 9: Give the Atola nuclear weapon to terrorize the region, to threaten the Straits at Hormoes. He will control gas prices forever. That regime would if they had a nuclear capability.
Speaker 4: That's Lindsey Graham making the argument that them having a nuclear weapon would be worse than temporarily high gas prices.
Speaker 2: I would agree Trump made that point yesterday.
Speaker 1: But well they're sure using their current to control of the straight to play hardball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which we're about to hear more about. So I mentioned this earlier. The new one of the many newsletters I read every single day, Mark Alprin writing that his sources, White House, Pentagon are sounding nervous for the first time, which made him think, oh, maybe things are going to turn out as rosie as we had hoped. And yeah, this whole straight of horror mooz thing is a difficult situation. So going through a whole bunch of different reporting from different places on this different angles associated press, this is the very latest. Iran launched multiple attacks early today on golf Arab states, remember when they had vowed not to attack them anymore, including dozens of drones at Saudi Arabia following warnings from its new supreme leader about hosting American bases. All Right, weird Beard Junior, So you're gonna say to Saudi Arabia, how dare you have American military bases there? We're going to attack you. They also attacked Oman, where two people were killed in drone strikes. So you got these golf Arab states being attacked, people dying, having to defend themselves. I don't know how long they're going to put up with that before they join in our fight.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're gonna beat down all of our neighbors till you submit to us.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that.
Speaker 4: I thought this was a damn interesting story from the New York Times back in the two thousands, and maybe other times also, but back in the two thousands, anyway, we had looked into the whole what if we attack Iran? No, we can't because of the straight Horn movez situation. They quote this Air Force lieutenant general who was tasked with studying this very situation in the Bush administration military approaches to Iranian aggression, including a scenario in which Iran attacked shipping in the Strait. His team concluded in the two thousands that while the United States could use advanced sensors and precision strikes to mitigate Iranian attacks, they could not stop them completely. The shipping lanes are too narrow and the vessels are too vulnerable to a mix of rockets, missiles, and swarms of small craft. The only way militarily to guarantee the waterway is open to move from mitigation to full control of the Strait would be to take and hold the Iranian territory boarding restrain. It would require a large number of ground forces. Short of that, the only lasting solution to the Strait is a diplomatic one. That's what they determined to the two thousands. There's no military answer unless you're like going to have a full on ground invasion. So the diplomatic way is the only way you get the straight opened. And I would say the defense of the United States number one. Yeah, that is incredibly interesting from military point of view.
Speaker 2: And the second thing.
Speaker 1: Is, all right, let's give it a good two and a half decades of trying every diplomatic route. We can think of every technique, every lever, every threat, every promise, and it fails.
Speaker 2: So oh boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I wanted that clip from Lindsay Graham because none of that, to me, is an argument that we shouldn't have done this, because them getting a new could be worse, and you had the best shot ever at taking out the Supreme Leader and you know, and stopping their nuclear program and all that. But that's damned interesting that we'd studied before and thought, man, there's just no way you can keep that straight open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike Clions was hinting at that, not hinting at it. He was talking about it a little bit last time we talked to him. There are just so many threats and it's such a narrow waterway. Different story, Wall Street Journal. Israeli officials themselves now assessed that Iran's Iran's ruling regime is unlikely to fall in the immediate future, as Turan's battered rulers remain in control and conditions on the ground aren't yet ripe for a popular uprising, people familiar with the matter said to the Wall Street Journal nearly two weeks into the war, Iran's military and political leadership appear functional and responsive to events, while its domestic opponents have been cowed by a heavy security presence.
Speaker 2: That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they saw thirty thousand of their friends and neighbors and family members get gunned down in the streets.
Speaker 2: They're staying in their homes.
Speaker 4: Netanyahu said yesterday, I can't tell you with certainty that the Iranian people will bring down the regime.
Speaker 2: So that's where we are there.
Speaker 4: Washington posts David Ignatius on that same theme, the regime survives. It has taken a America's best punch. It is still standing. Tears of senior military, intelligence and political leaders are dead, but they've been replaced by others. There's no sign yet of a popular uprising. The cadres of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps hides among the rubble, but they haven't been eliminated. So that's where we are. I gotta believe that Trump administration. You know, he said, now's your chance, might be the only chance you ever have. He said that in the middle of the night, hours after we killed the Supreme Leader. This might be your one chance in a generation to take over the government. There's been no sign of that two weeks in, and maybe for a very.
Speaker 1: Terrible run of luck for the Iranian people, No kidding, Oh they they went for it just a little early.
Speaker 4: This next one from CNN. I don't know if this one's true or not. The Pentagon and National Security Council significantly underestimated Iran's willingness to close the strait of our moves in response to US military strikes while planning the ongoing operation, The security team of failed to fully account for the potential consequences, blah blah, blah blah. I don't know if I believe that or not.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 4: You could just have disgruntled people in the White House saying that, or CNN could.
Speaker 2: Be making it up. So I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: I've read some commentators who I think really highly of say that they are surprised that Iran was willing to do that given the damage it does to them, and they are oil shipments, and just it's such a wow, I'm going to pull the pin on this grenadeish move. But that brings us back to the fact that Trump's a business man and he doesn't get religious fundamentalism.
Speaker 4: Well, there's also the fact that according to the Wall Street Journal, Iran is shipping more oil out now than they were before the war started, right, so the strait's not closed for them. And then finally this one, because I find it almost funny from the Wall Street Journal, Arab diplomats trying to find a diplomatic path out of the war now being waged by the US and Israel, emboldened by its ability to rattle the global economy by closing the straight of horror move, have laid out their preconditions.
Speaker 2: For any return to talks.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't think when you're getting pumbled the way you're getting pumbled, that you would be laying out your preconditions. At this point, Iran is demanding that the air strike stop before it entertains ceasefire discussions, wants firm guarantees that it won't be attacked again if it agrees to stop the fight. Listen to this part. It also wants reparations for damages and is hoping to get US forces to disengage from the region. Sun's good, you got to pass back for everything you destroyed before we'll even consider opening the straight at horror moves. The demands are part of a broader public expression of confidence, whether reel or feigned, in recent days. According to The Wall Street Journal, starting a war is easy, but ending it won't happen within a few weeks. Top national security official set on social media. We will not let you off until you accept your mistake and pay the price for it. That's what Iran is saying to us. We will not let you off the hook unless you accept your mistake and pay for it.
Speaker 2: HM.
Speaker 4: So do you think that is real or feigned? As the Wall Street Journal put it. They might think they got they might think they got the world by the short hairs.
Speaker 1: Well, what other cards are they gonna play? Capitulating? I suppose it's always a card you can play. But if they're not gonna give in, Wow, this is an odd regime in a desperate situation.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty bold thing to say, though.
Speaker 4: That's like Hitler from his bunker in the you know, April forty five.
Speaker 2: I'll give you one last chance to submit. This is my last morning.
Speaker 1: You gotta withdraw back to France. You gotta rebuild my house, the one up in the mountains. I really liked it. Yeah, no, no, no, wow, Where.
Speaker 2: Does this one happen?
Speaker 4: They will not even entertain talks until we stop the air strikes, guarantee that we won't attack again, and agree to pay reparations for the damage done. Okay, that's quite the starting bargaining position.
Speaker 1: Okay, on air meeting. Do you have more on this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Well, there's plenty more, but the channel Monday. Yeah I don't. I wasn't thinking of doing more.
Speaker 1: No, right exactly. Oh, we got to tell you about rough Greens. Then we're gonna have an on air meeting right after that, you're gonna see the nuts and balls, folks, the guts right in front of.
Speaker 2: You on air meeting. Is this going to be a job performance evaluation? That's what I'm afraid about. You probably want to sit down.
Speaker 1: Hey, your dog, Your dog is such a fabulous part of your life, right and you want your dog to be healthy and happy and alert and mobile as they age. Rough Greens is a great way to do that. It's a supplement you add to your dog's food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's packed with live vitamins as opposed to your dead dog food.
Speaker 2: Shelf stable is.
Speaker 4: A better term, but you know it's not live your dog food, and your dog's perfectly happy with the food and you don't have to change of food. But now you're adding the live vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and omega oils. That is rough Greens and you can try it for very little cost. It's only the shipping. Roughgreens is offering a free Jumpstart trial bag. You just cover shipping. Use the discount code Armstrong to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at roughgreens dot com spelled r uff.
Speaker 1: Are u ffgreens dot com. Remember that promo code Armstrong, don't change your dog's food. Just at rough Greens watch the health benefits come alive wolf. All right, So I was just reminded we've got the fabulous stuff on healthcare fraud specifically in LA. Thought maybe we could do that. Well, we're still on the mighty KB you see Los Angeles. Or we can do next hour. I don't know, but I can pay off my favorite judicial descent of all time and take a break and come back and do healthcare fraud.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you think? Sure? Why not? Okay, here it is.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I've got to scroll back to the correct page. This is a case in front of the Ninth Circuit Court where they refused for the whole circuit to hear this case. And I'll explain with the case is in a second. This is a dissent from Justice Vandyke, who thinks the whole court should have heard the case because it's important and he hates the decision.
Speaker 2: Folks, brace yourself.
Speaker 1: This is from the record of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals the United States of America Earth. This is a case about swinging dicks. The Christian owners of Olympus spa, A traditional Korean women only nude spa understandably don't want them in their spa. Their female employees and female clients don't want them in their spa either, But Washington State insists on them, and so does the Ninth So now does the Ninth Circuit. You may think that swinging dicks shouldn't appear in a judicial opinion.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong.
Speaker 1: But as much as you might understandably be shocked and displeased to merely encounter that phrase in this opinion, I hope we can all agree that it is far more jarring for the unsuspected and exposed women at Olympus SPA, some as young as thirteen years old, to be visually assaulted by the same thing.
Speaker 2: That was a good little uh trick there did to shock you and think?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Did you need to say that to make the point?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is kind of bad to see this from a judge, right, Well, it's worse for a little girl to see it in a locker room.
Speaker 1: This guy brings it, that's pretty knocks it out of the park the rest of that descent.
Speaker 2: Next hour, let's take a break. Are you gonna be dropping more sds? I'll love.
Speaker 4: See if I can find an excuse, would you like me to feel like I don't need to hear that anymore?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? Fair enough, I'll try to restrain myself. In helth care fraud, we'll hear it, all right. The iceberg we're seeing more than the tip now unfortunate reference. The extent of health care fraud in America is far bigger than anybody even imagined. Details next see the problem is we have a locker room here where we all change into our armstrung and get a uniforms before the show, and we're all naked together in our own.
Speaker 2: They didn't in particularly, I'm.
Speaker 10: Looking for doctor Faustina. This is his address of record with the medical board.
Speaker 6: He doesn't work here.
Speaker 10: He doesn't work here. He is your medical director. However, isn't that correct? He's not since when I don't do.
Speaker 11: In December, New York Congresswoman Claudia Tenny asked the Trump administration to investigate healthcare fraud in LA.
Speaker 1: The money's being sucked out of the system by these fraudsters.
Speaker 11: Specifically, she asked how a single physician living out of state help providers build taxpayers for six hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a big number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Minnesota, physician, Minnesota was just Minnesota. The amount of fraud going on, the amount of your taxpayer dollars being stolen is incalculable. That's William Laugines. Shout out, William, great job. As always, his report goes on, Oh, I'll should tell you miss doctor Faustino is apparently blameless in all of this. They use, these scammers used his name. He's an elderly fellow who until recently barely saw any patients. Now I don't think he's hees any.
Speaker 11: Somehow, you are responsible for twenty nine thousand patients and that and here's the billing information that physician eighty seven year old Gilbert Faustina these home healthcare agencies, but they're using your number.
Speaker 3: No them.
Speaker 11: Fostina lives in Las Vegas, but we met him at this apartment in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing anybody now.
Speaker 9: Last month I saw about ten or fifteen charts when I would visit, but that's one day a week.
Speaker 11: Yet records suggest he filed seventy six thousand claims.
Speaker 1: I don't do the billing.
Speaker 2: I've never built medicare for any of these patients.
Speaker 11: How many charts and so forth can you go through to approve their care?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: Twenty, but these documents suggest that you're seeing thousands of Well the document is wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so clearly he's yeah, he didn't do anything. So it's like it'sych when people take some dead guys social Security number and start getting.
Speaker 2: Benefiticisely, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 11: Next clip, Federal documents show three hundred and thirty five providers build Medicare six hundred million over five years using fusting his position number. Yet he claims only to have contracted with three companies in this building.
Speaker 10: At this address. I have millions of dollars of healthcare provided at this location at both highlight and aries and on call.
Speaker 2: There's more than nine hundred patients.
Speaker 10: And seventeen million dollars has been billed out of this location.
Speaker 11: Records also linked Faustina to eighteen hospice providers.
Speaker 1: I am not associated with any hospice.
Speaker 2: And three thousand claims.
Speaker 1: I'm not associated with the claim at all. I've never seen the claim. I should have explained. It cuts back and forth with William trying to get somebody in that little office building to answer his questions through the door, and of course.
Speaker 2: No, nobody's here. Nobody can answer your question.
Speaker 1: You folks deal with nineteen thousand patients in this facility. He's looking at this little building of help. AI can do something about this. I don't I get that a lot of your organizations don't care about your taxpayer money.
Speaker 2: But I assume they don't actually want it stolen.
Speaker 4: The agencies themselves, Yeah, they just don't take the time to pay attention to this. Could AI catch anomalies like this where AI would figure out there's no way some out of state doctor who we have here is eighty seven years old is billing this many millions dollars with a blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Well, or the fact that there are so many numbers in that last clip, it probably went by you. There are three hundred and thirty five different scammers using him as the doctor of record.
Speaker 2: Wow, how could you not catch that? How could you have a system that wouldn't catch that final clip? Michael? So what's going on?
Speaker 10: Hospice?
Speaker 2: In sweet twol four, we.
Speaker 11: Visited several hospices billing under Faustina's Medicare number. Many looked more like mail drops than medical offices.
Speaker 2: My name's William Wegenez and I'm with Fox News.
Speaker 11: We also spoke to one company that provides doctors and nurses to home healthcare agencies.
Speaker 7: She used to be eying us, one of our supervising doctors.
Speaker 11: Days after receiving the Tenny letter, Medicare ended Faustina's ability to seek reimbursement and this company cut ties.
Speaker 6: We are not sure what happened as well, you're not.
Speaker 2: Sure what happened.
Speaker 11: If there is fraud, Faustina says he's not getting a cut. So you think somebody's probably committing fraud on your back?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, not on my behalf, on their behalf.
Speaker 2: You're a good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, unbelievable. Yeah, how often does this happen? In how many states? For how many years?
Speaker 2: Oh God, it's depressing and what does it say about it human beings?
Speaker 1: In our divided politics these days that it's always virtually always conservative outlets that have these investigation.
Speaker 4: No interest from anybody else to try to figure out the taxpayer money is wasted. As I said earlier, and I've said a million times, I don't understand why progressives don't care more about this. You're the ones that, like all these do good programs. Don't you actually want to do good right and the money's being still limited money for your purposes, or you could actually help people if that's your you know what's driving this right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. I didn't even think of that. Oh sincerity, all right.
Speaker 4: I assume you want to help the homeless or the sick, or the downtrodden or whatever. The money's not getting to them, So why aren't you more interested than me? I only care about my taxpayer money because I'm not that worried about the browntratten. What the downtrotten figured out on the road. Wow, that's that stop being done trodden. That's not a good look. Get trodden or up trodden. I don't know what the opposite is.
Speaker 1: Next hour, much more of the s ing d judicial dissent that I shared the opening with with you for a minute before this now, and we got continued that thing.
Speaker 4: And we got clips of the week, and we got lots of frivolity because the last hour we usually start drinking on a Friday. We'll get the dakri machine going and that'll be fun. If you missed a segment at the podcast, Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty