Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, The Elvis Duran phones happened? All right, Danielle, what's your phone tapping about?
Speaker 2: I feel bad because you're in a good bood and now I'm gonna make you mad because it's Miss Moscallops and.
Speaker 3: You hate her.
Speaker 1: You know what today you me, I'm going to trial.
Speaker 3: I'm going to try to enjoy Miss Moscallops.
Speaker 2: So we're phone tapping a receptionist at a spa because Miss moskall Opsis.
Speaker 1: She has a gift card from her son Marvin. She wants to use it.
Speaker 2: So that's a good Let's see.
Speaker 1: What happens in Miss moscas.
Speaker 3: How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi, I wanted to book myself into the spa. My son Marvin, he gave me a gift call because all the girls at the office have been talking all about this facials and stuff.
Speaker 3: What what kind of service would you like? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was on your website and uh, I see like a mud wrap and a body scrub and a facial, and so I wanted to come in and see.
Speaker 1: If I could get one.
Speaker 3: Maybe you'd be interested in a facial. You lay back and get all steamed up, opens up all your pores and then someone works on your.
Speaker 1: You know, ma'am, I'm not paul.
Speaker 2: I can afford it because I got a certificate and I'm gonna use my gift card.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I understand that. I didn't mean that. I meant they work on your face and basically you take off a layer of dead skin and then you excuse me.
Speaker 2: I am an old lady, but I am not dead and my skin is not dead. I am very insulted by that comment. I don't think you should talk to me like that.
Speaker 1: You have no respect, ma'am.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sorry. It's really busy here and I think you're gonna have to make a decision, and then.
Speaker 1: I can't make a decision when I don't know all the.
Speaker 3: People in here. I'm sorry, I understand that. It's but you're gonna have to make a choice on your own. Follow man, you should talk with Marvin about what you want to get, and then if you come and the spy'd be happy to sit and go over all. I'm sorry, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to go now, but call back when you know what you want. Okay, that's how can help? Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is miss muscullapses. I just called it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna interfeerrate that. We just don't have time right now.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but I don't know like what the Boddy scrub is and a couple of lash and the bit blast online.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to google these things and you're gonna have to figure out you don't know it. But I really don't have time right now. I have people here waiting in the spot.
Speaker 1: Is it that you don't like old people? Is that what it is? You don't like old people because you know O skins all saggage.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can help us right now. You're not listening to me. I am trying to run a business here and there are people. Well, I'm sorry, I really don't have time for this right now. I have to go, all right, So I'll.
Speaker 1: Make an appointment then and I'll come in and then maybe you can.
Speaker 3: Sit down and you can tell me what time would you like to come in?
Speaker 1: What time do you open?
Speaker 2: We open at ten, all right, So I'll be in at nine and I'm making an appointment and.
Speaker 3: At ten, but I can't come in at nine.
Speaker 2: But I'm watching my rapaigs Jeopardy at ten. I can't come in at ten.
Speaker 3: If it's gonna be anytime after ten, well with my son a until sevent pm.
Speaker 2: But my son Marvin works, he kee's not gonna be able to drive me, so he can only drop me off at nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: So well, then you're going to have to wait outside because we do not open until ten. You will even drop you off anytime, but we open that way.
Speaker 1: What if it's raining outside and how'mill goes stand outside?
Speaker 3: That's not now You're gonna have to bring an umbrella, aren't you, because that's really not my problem between ten and seven? When would you like to come in?
Speaker 1: If I get dropped off at nane? Do you have a waiting room?
Speaker 3: I can sit in, ma'am, decide if you're coming in or not. Figure out a way for you to get here by yourself during our hours of operation.
Speaker 2: Now's the time to tell you that this is Daniel Narrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapps.
Speaker 3: What, Oh my god, Oh my god, I'm getting on you're kidding? This is a phone tap to my blood pressure?
Speaker 1: Well, can I come involved facial then?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, come in, Come in.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: See Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all of Art Seris.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show