Speaker 1: Episode three nine. We're going down on the farm. What's happening down at the affiliates post trade deadline too? Who was dealt from the pirate system? Was anyone added? We'll get into it all here. You're listening to the Bucco Banter podcast, brought to you by the Just Baseball Media Network. Cue the music. I fin one on one.
Speaker 2: She see a couple of me in my tastes with he and my lemonade? Does I let the way taste ben cease at the pirates gain?
Speaker 1: He let me run the base?
Speaker 2: Yeah? My time is like my money because I can't afford to waste. Oh why see is Alloya? Take my date to my dates or the state by the plate, Sydy case pep the case from my race at my pace cleared grants.
Speaker 1: That is snake. Welcome back to another episode of Down on the Farm, our minor League segment. Here at Bucco Banter, it's Jay and I again on the beat. If you will, Jay, how you doing man, Grey dude?
Speaker 3: We had an absolutely awesome day today with the trade deadline, got ourselves a nice little closer by the way, your birthday too, so also, Vie, it's a great day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only once that you turned thirty two, right, So I enjoyed it. And when you say we had a good day, I'd say we'd had a good last hour of the day. Yeah, until six o'clock deadline. It was very stressful. Until that I was like, Okay, we're gonna have an episode recapping absolutely nothing. That's great. But no, we added to the bullpen, and we really didn't dig into the farm system. Jay like, we did not get rid of any of the top names that we talked about parting with to add to this team in a meaningful way. Right, that's a Murph Gray and Edward Florentino is Seth Fernandez, all those guys stay. The biggest name we parted with was Sammy Safira and and credit where credits do. Sammy Sefira has had a tremendous year, especially the past month. Since the end of June, he's been on an absolute theater. Has changed the course of his season big time. This guy's hitting over three hundred. He has seventeen home runs in Greensboro. Yeah, probably some of that is a product of the environment in Greensboro. But a guy that is already a plus defender up the middle and has plus speed. If he's able to tap into his offensive game and at least an average way have an average hit tool, average power, I think that rises. That increases his prospect pedigree by a ton and he is the only piece going back to the Mets for Luke Weaver. Probably one of the best believers in baseball, which again is astonishing to me. Shout out to Ben. I'll give credit where credit is due here, But overall thoughts on that package and losing Sammy Sefira.
Speaker 3: I think it's okay, right because whenever you first asked you if I do down on the farm with you tonight, I was thinking we were going to be eulogizing the farm system a little bit, just because we were going to have to part with some significant pieces, like as we talked about on episodes before this. But to be able to escape this with only giving up a guy that was I would say, pretty expendable. Looking at the pharm system right now is a good place to be. And again, credit where credits do for Stuffer. I was writing up the little trade recap of that deal for Just Baseball, and I think his WRC plus in July was like close to two hundred it was like one ninety seven or something like that. It's just ridiculous, ridiculous stuff there. But as you mentioned, we got contact concerns there, so to be able to use him to get a nice big league piece for us is a good deal. I'm really happy with it.
Speaker 1: And I also think we have a lot of you know, up the middle or up the middle players in the infield, or just infillads in general that we really believe in. White Stanford is a guy that to name one, right, So, yeah, you can deal from that depth. And this is why you draft well, this is why you developed, right, these are the good problems to have in an organization, to have too many guys and to have the ability to dip into that asset class and part from it to improve your team. Now, like that's the goal, right, That's the absolute goal for this team. And obviously I think they wish they were in a better PASII right now in August the third, not a game under five hundred going into Milwaukee, but you know, they're still in a position in a wild card race to go for it. And you know, they definitely improved the most glaring hole on the team, which is the bullpen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, man. I mean you look at guys like Omar Alfonso too, right. The catching def in this system right now between axial applause, Eastern Carmichael, who we're going to talk about in a little bit, and further down the system even is pretty ridiculous. So to be able to deal from areas like that where you have people is a super nice place to be. And also it does kind of suck for Omar to get dealt after all that he went through recently. But to be able to deal from your depth in positions like that where it's still meaningful guys that you're trading like you're obviously still giving to get, of course, but to be able to like be okay with that, you know what I mean, and just be able to sit back and be like, yeah, we can survive. We're not You're not just totally gambling your future on like a couple the second half of the season, right, and still be able to keep guys like Sandford and your other meaningful players in the system is going to be huge for this team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean absolutely right. They were able to add another arm very late here that we didn't get to talk about on the trade deadline episode. Andrew Moore required him from the Padres using triple A and al passo. Hunter Stratton was claimed by the Padres. We've got Andrew Moore in return since ninety ninety seven with the fastball touches ninety eight taxi the upper part of his own with above average ride. The sliders his best pitch. There is primary put away weapon. He also has a change up to since eighty sixty eighty eight. An interesting flyer here that'll probably go right to triple A and be an arm that you can look at as depth going down the stretch here.
Speaker 3: So strikeout rate from Andrew, what's that thirty four point strikeout right by the way this season for Andrew Moore, didn't look at the walk right though not relevant.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna look at the walk right the k I'm gonna look at the positives and that, you know, high spin fastball slider combination. I'll bet on those guys just got to hone in the command and see what you can do with him. But Jay, let's get into what's going on down the farms. Picking of arms. We're not like thirty plus arms on the il right now in this system, it's kind of crazy any guy that is a guy is on the IL. Seth Hernandez, Christian Curtis, Ryan Harbin, Alessandro Orclani, Anthony Salimado, Carlos Castillo, Cameron Key, Shock, Haseus Treviso, ran On Navarro, and much much more. Those are some of the notable names, but a lot of guys on the IL. Nothing like overly serious like Tommy John related season ending that I know of at this point, but still, you've got a need for arms in this system. Trade deadline or not, you might see some new names pop up here as minor league free agents just to eat innings, if anything.
Speaker 3: That's definitely something I didn't expect us to have to say this season, right, even any season in recent memory, just because this has been such a strength for them lately. But I mean, that's what happens whenever you have thirty plus just go down with injury all at one time. It just sucks to see some guys that could have been meaningful death, especially for the big league club and guys like Christian Curtis or I thought Ryan Harbin would be a pretty key piece for them in a setup role this year. But yeah, just we're wishing the best for all these guys, obviously, just hoping they can all get back and get back to what they're good at.
Speaker 1: Ryan Harbin's the name I'm circling whenever the next season starts, because he's He's a guy that I'm sure there's gonna be on the top of their list, a guy that they really like. We know, we like them, they like him, so could be a meaningful contributor in the future. Let's talk about another reliever that was recently assigned to Triple A Indie Landon Tompkins. You've got to see him a little bit in Altuna. Do you have anything specific on Landon Tompkins. I can't say that I've I've dived into the Tompkins baseball data anytimes recently.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I think that this is kind of a force move. He's been hit pretty hard this year in Altuna, so nothing super super crazy to take away from it. If I remember correctly, he's a strike thrower at the very least, so a guy's going to fill his own and you just kind of rely on the defense and then did not hit it super hard.
Speaker 1: Honestly, exactly like I said, this is a system that needs arms at almost every level due to the injury, So that makes sense. Some good news and bad news before we get into the affiliates in breaking down what happened this week. Good news why at Sandford began to rehabsite the assignment in Bradenton on Friday. Bad news Sunday or King Shawn Ross was claimed off waivers by the Mets.
Speaker 3: Streeze will never forget the legacy run.
Speaker 1: A move that was forced by the Pirates due to roster constrictions and stuff like that. So I had to let him go, and he was claiming good for him. I hope he makes something of it and can be great. We have a lot of catchers in this system, so you know, while it's not a big miss that you were happy for him and happy to see him make it to the big leagues and also hit his first home run in Pittsburgh, which was awesome to see. So good luck to Sewn Ross. Let's go into Indianapolis, Jay, what is going on in Indianapolis? I believe they're in Louisville this week playing the Triple A affiliate of the Rets. Hopefully did it better than against them than we did against their big league affiliate. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Man, I feel like one of the key things we're gonna focus in on here is Tamar Johnson going for six for twenty last week. Hey, don't look now, he's starting to heat up again. I just pulled the numbers since July first. Scott a one twenty one WRC plus with a three seventy six on base percentage. Strikeout rate is following once again, that was something that we were starting to see Tramar struggle with for honestly, like the first time in his career earlier on this season, as he was striking out quite a bit. It's under twenty percent right now again ops is up to up to eight hundred in that span, or a little bit over eight hundred, I should say. But looking pretty good there for Jamar Johnson Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. I know he's still young for the level, and we hear that a lot with him, right He's been young for the level every step of the way. But it's a guy that has definitely had a disappointing season, and one thing that you could hope to see from him is a strong finish right heading into next year. I believe he's Role five eligible too, so that matters. But I'm sure he'll be protected. Also, someone who's been hot, uh Jay is Connor Whickgriff, a guy that we've talked about already on the pod who've had on the pod, had another strong outing this week on Friday, six and two thirds, five hits, one earned, two walks, four k's. He even said them the pod, it's not a guy that's gonna throw chairs right like, he's going to pitch the contact, pitch deep into game and use his arsenal the best to the best of his ability, you know, hit the corners, dank and dunk, and he did that. He's continued to do that two seventy six ERA and triple A. This is a guy that I think is a prime candidate for at the least a September Calu.
Speaker 3: Dare I say he's an X man up right now? Is that crazy?
Speaker 1: No? Not at all. I mean I like Antoine Kelly, I like what we saw. Remember, but if you're looking for a starter, a guy that can go deep, I think you're calling Chris or Connor Whitworth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two seven sixty e RA. Through his first forty two innings at the level, he's only walking one point nine to one batter is per nine. I think that's something that we were starting to see a little bit less of from Wick Griff and Double A. He was walking more guys. He was also gonna be more strikeouts. Now he's kind of settled back into that place where we could were that model of what we can expect from a guy like Connor Wickgriff, where he's not going to strike out a ton of dudes, but he's also just not gonna walk anybody.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be what his bread and butter are with somebody you should definitely get familiar with, because we've talked about him numerous times. I think we did. We talked about him last time you and I talked on the show. He's something that's really interesting and somebody that could end up impacting this team in the big leagues as soon as this year.
Speaker 1: A couple more things I want to mentioned. Evan Sis is on his way back as we're recording this on Monday night, August the third. I think he's due back maybe tomorrow in Milwaukee, So that's good to see. He's gonna point nine three E r A and Triple A. Jonathan Rodriguez who was just claimed was it from Baltimore? For it. So who was that we lost to Baltimore. I'm drying a blank here, Jay, was it Cam Sanders? Maybe Cam Sanders? That's exactly so. Anthon Rodriguez, who has had a little bit of big league time, it was on terror when he got to Indianapolis. Two home runs this week, I believe, yeah, just got off You might be your He got off hot since he got there in Louisville. And this is a guy that maybe is your right handed power bad if you're not kidding, but maybe he could be an option if you really need somebody. He's got a big league experience. So that was good to see. I know they have guys that they've brought in a barstad as a catcher. I know you've seen some guys like McCarty in Double A that have filled roster spots because they need to. But I think he's a guy that's a little bit more intriguing than others. Let's go to Altuna. They were home this week against the Chesapeake bass Sox double A affiliate to the Orioles. Guy I'm gonna highlight real quick as Lonnie White Junior because he's been on an absolute terror. As you told me before, the show, and as I've seen going through the box, scores nine for twenty one this week, a double, a triple, three homers, five RBIs, four walks. He's hitting two eighty two j What has it been like seeing him just red hot at the plate this week?
Speaker 3: I think seeing Lonnie White Junior turn the corner this season has honestly been one of the best stories, and a few one of the stories has not really been talked about enough in the Pirate minor leagues this season. Right now, he is currently twenty for his last fifty three and now too. That's dating back till when they first came back from the All Star Break. Scott in this span hitting three seventy seven, four fifty two, eight eleven with a two fourteen WRC plus he's also hit six home runs in this time eleven extra base hits there as well. Scott, somebody that's just on an absolute tear right now, similarly can't be stopped. And the one thing that I really want to hone in here with Lonnie White Junior is that the strikeouts are coming back to earth, right. This is a guy that was striking out almost thirty percent of the time this year and that's kind of been the one drawback for him in terms of really breaking out and in his in this span that I'm talking about right now, twenty four point two percent strikeout right as opposed to the strikeout right of almost thirty percent this year, walk right is up to almost thirty teen percent. Scott, the plate discipline is improving. He's starting to get his pitch and drive it, and I think you're starting to see that in some of these results as he's just crushing right now.
Speaker 1: I absolutely love that. Like you said, one of the better stories in minor league baseball this year, not just in the Pirates system. I mean it was the guy that we had a lot of hope for coming out of high school, guy that was coming to play football Penn State. We were able to sign him away and was not healthy for the beginning of his career, and now he is and he is taking advantage of it. And everything I've heard about him comes from a great family, is a great dude. I'm really happy for him, and I'm happy that we were able to hold on to him today as well. Speaking of the trade deadline, another guy I want to talk about is Eastern Carmichael because Eastern Carmichael recently got the call up to Double A and the question was going to be is the power kind of an anomaly given that he was playing in Greensboro, And I don't think it was two him runs this week his first double a home run in Altoona. I think the power is legit. I think this is the guy that's going to hit as a catcher. What did did you see from him? And do you believe in his ability behind the dish?
Speaker 3: Super tough at bats? First off, he is the on a guy that just gives things away, and he's the only guy that's able to just kind of wait till he gets his pitch and really start to pay for or make pictures pay for it behind the dish. This isn't a super interesting part, right. I was talking to John Moses today that I was credential this week. Also interviewed Easton Carmichael this week and Double Altuna was a super nice guy. But the one thing I want to hone in on here is that I heard rumblings that he had a crazy glove. So I was talking to John Moses, the Curve broadcaster about it, like has he really been tested on the road? What have you seen. One thing he was telling me is that he hasn't really been tested yet, and he wasn't tested in Double Altuna either, So I'm starting to wonder if the glove and the arm are good enough. The word is getting around that, like, hey, you don't run on this guy just because he's been such so sound back there defensively and by the way, Scott, he wears a black a black catcher's like protector chess guard and it is just peppered with like white spots from him blocking baseballs. So it really just goes to show you that he's a he's a true gamer behind the plate and somebody that you can get excited about defensively and off sim absolutely dirt bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously love that. Love that Matt Ager had a good week two Friday, went six innings, one or no walks, five k's. He's like pretty solid this year. Do you see Santa Robert product who has risen quickly this year after starting in Bradingdon last year. Let's go to Greensboro real quick, Scott, real quick, really quick. We got to talk about Callen Moss real quick. Please.
Speaker 3: This is this is somebody who this is one of the funniest storylines, but one of the more accurate storylines. Callen Moss huge Knicks fan. Knicks win, he was hit off to a slower start this year, Knicks win the Finals, and he's just been on an absolute heater since then. You can see it's just like Scott over there, big Nix homer, but Callen Moss since the Knicks have won the Finals has been unbelievable. He's slashing three eleven, three seventy four oh four since Game five of the NBA Finals with the one to eight w r C plus. I think the power starting to come around to By the way, Scott was watching him take some VP and he was I think ball is a dead center in Altoona, which is not a cheap shot. It's a big time wall and it's like four and five or four hundred and ten feet from home plate. It's a bigger it's a bigger field than PNC Park to dead center. So it's nice to see him start to really come into his own and he's looked really good as of late, and I think it's because of the next. To be honest with you, it absolutely is.
Speaker 1: You don't have to tell me on that at all. And you're a sick of for knowing these stats that what he's hit since Game whatever of the finals. But yeah, it absolutely is. I'll never disagree with that. Let's go to Greensboro. They're home against the Bowling Green Hot Rods, who already have like seventy two wins in the high as absolutely ridiculous. I thought the Greensborough was off to a hitter at being sixty one and forty one, but the bowl Green Hot Rods are unbelievable. The Rays I a affiliate and someone I want to I want to highlight this week in Greensboro is Jared Joes, the ninth round pick out of LSU last year, a guy that was a decorated college hitter, and getting him in the ninth round me and you were psyched about that. And then the same thing happened this year, getting another SEC bat, Trey Phelps out of University of Georgia, a guy that would hit nineteen home runs in the SEC this year and it was a decorated college bat. Well, he follow the same path. We'll see, but let's focus on Jared. Four home runs this week nine Rbis's hit three twenty five. I think he's going I'd be shocked if he doesn't see some time in I'll tune this year because he's like it seems like he's not being challenged in Greensboro this year. That's say he's he's just too good for the level in terms of back to ball scals and overall power, and obviously the environment there plays a plays a role. But I do think he's above the level in terms of skill, someone that I expect to see in Altune and very soon. His home run on Tuesday was one hundred and thirteen off the bat elite power here potential.
Speaker 3: It's such an easy swing too, Like I feel like one of the homers was like a pitch out in a way. He just kind of tossed his hands at, you know, flick the wrists at, and it just goes over the right center field wall. He's a He's a ridiculous hitter man and something that's gonna keep slugging as he goes up to the system. And I just want to point this out to you. By the way, I went to Fangrafts to pull his stats from the last week. He's hitting three eighteen last week, like you said, with an eight sixty four slugging percentage. Also, Fangrass has the other Jared Jones as his profile picture on Fangrass to way just for the throat out there, but.
Speaker 1: It'd be better some other guys to highlight offensively. Johnny Sabrino has twenty seven hum run ridiculous. I put on a tweet about him earlier eight fifty one ops. I think something like that, and I a Greensboro. The breakout is definitely for real, and moving him to an outfield corner gives him more ability to be I don't know valued as a prospect. I don't think he was ever going to be a short stop, if anything, third base, but it gives him more flexibility. Positionally, twenty seven home runs has nothing to see that sneeze out. I don't care what where you play. And then also Tony Bloco Junior, just recent returned from the rehab stint, had three home runs this week. He is seventeen on the season in Greensboro, a guy that we know has some of the most insane power in minor league baseball.
Speaker 3: I feel like we said it so casually when it comes to Tony Blanco, like, oh yeah, he came back this week. Hit three home runs, No big deal, that's just what you expect from Frenny Blanco. Yeah, yeah, something that is going to be all or nothing power guy. But if he's going to hit like that, man, I think that's okay. I think you can kind of just, you know, deal with the deal with the strikeouts for a guy with that much power, especially from such an easy swing too. I've ever seen him take a take a hack.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then we got to Bradenton. They were in Daytona against the Tortuga's reds Low, a affiliate down in Florida, and they literally lost every game of this series. So there's that. But one name I want to highlight is Leevi Sterling because I think he continues to look better even though the walks rup this game. Five innings, five hits, one earned, four walks, four k It's got a four to thirty five ERA on the season. A guy that I think is we know was generating traded a buzz in the for the deadline today, a guy that other teams value, and I think he's he's gonna be a guy that you circle next year as someone that is going to take a big leap in terms of prospect pedigree. We're sitting here Jay as we're talking about the Brandenton Marauders. The Pirates are a basis letter with two outs. Milwaukee Spencer Horwitz is up against Brandon's bruk. I like our chances. What else do you have on the Bradenton Marauders this week? Anything to note here? Well?
Speaker 3: First off, I just want to talk about Levi Stirling real quick, right. I think the stuff is really starting to come around for him since July first, He's starting twenty four point one innings and he's struck out thirty two guys in this span. Like you said, walks her up just a little bit, But I feel like he's pitched so much better as of late. And honestly, he would have been a nice pickup for somebody if they had been able to take away from us. I feel like Scott.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Carlos Mateo's another arm. Him and rain On Nabarro together in the same staff is ridiculous because rain On Nabarrow is stupid basketball character and six and Carlos Mateo is that next guy that does Carlos Mateo were wanting no hits, two k's on Thursday and relief right on Navarro left the game early on Sunday, was like running, like leaping off the field and hurt. I have not heard any indication of what happened. I think it was lower body injury. So football as well with him despite the walks two thirty four e RA this year, a ton of K's has that crazy induced vertical break at the top of the zone. Another name for to note is it Irwin Erwin Ramirez I think is a lower level arm for the Pirates, getting a lot of comps to wilburd Hotel as an arm and a guy that they think has better stuff than Wilberd did at this age. So a name to watch. I think he had a rough out of Spencer Horwitz just has hit it. Hit a ball down the right Folt line with basic floating. Two outs were in Milwaukee. Are so high right now, dude, fives are so high. Guys three to ninhing Pirates. I'm sorry, this game is on a mute in front of me and I can't help but get it decided. Let's go. But Erwin Ramirez is the name I would circle as another arm along with Rayna Nabarro and Pros Matteo. Really fun International signees that I think are due to take a big giant step forward in terms of the prospect rankings. Let's go to the DSL now that we're on that topic. A lot happening down in the DSL. DSL Gold is eighteen and twenty five and DSL Black is twenty two and nineteen. Wilton Garrow Junior this week four for fourteen with three RBIs, two stole and base hit three twenty eight on the year. It's got I think is going to be stateside next year. Ashton Kennedy made his debut as a two way guy that signing out of Australia. Really fun fun signing there. Went one for four this week at the plate, but also pitch two innings three hits to earn two k's. Johndris Santos went five for fifteen with two doubles on RBI and four stolen basis hit two fifteen as a sixteen year old in the DSL. That's all that we have. DSL a lot of fun names though, as we've seen with some of these international signings in the last couple of years, the Pirates have done really well in that market and there's a lot of names that are emerging here late. Carlos de harrit As, Merlin Valdez was not a big money signing. We're talking about some of these arms like right on the Varro, Carlos Matteo and Irwin Ramirez. Keep an eye on some of these names. Er Old Roumerez was a higher dollar signing. But this international market market has been really really exciting.
Speaker 3: Wooton Carrero Junior to me, feels like he's the next Johan Deelos Santos. I was gonna mention with Bradenton that he's he's looked really good in just the sense that he's able to hold his own at seventeen years old in low way, because I don't think I could have done that at seventeen, Scott. That's pretty insane to think about. And I think that Wilson Guerrero Junior is the next player that can kind of take that leap and start to hold his own state side. And I mean we've talked about him on episodes that I've done of this with you and Shore before the tools are loud, and he's gonna be something that's gonna hit for a lot of power and whenever the Pirates signed him, you and I were very fired up about that that move, and I had to see what the future holds for him and also Ashton Kennedy as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, let's let's finish this off Jay with the hitter and picture of the week. I'll get to start it with the pitcher. It's gonna be at first time Minor league Bucko banter picture of the week, and I'm excited to announce this one. It's gonna be Matt Ager, the UC Santa Barbara product in Altuna right now, six innings want to earn run, no walks, five k's in Altuna this week flippering a four to one win on Friday. Shut up, Matt Ager.
Speaker 3: Yeah seriously, man, am I hearing that the Altoona Curve, the second half Altoon Curve might be a wagon. Don't look at it. They don't look at the record they like be a wagon.
Speaker 1: And that brings us to our head of the week that I'm gonna let you let you announce who is that Jay and what a phill it is he? At?
Speaker 3: By chance Lonnie White Junior in Alton, Pennsylvania nine for twenty one last week nine runs, a double, a triple, three homers, five RBI, four walks, five strikeouts. By the way, two of those home runs, I'm pretty sure we're in the same game, and just absolutely demolished. So super pumped from Lonnie White especially. I mean, I talked to him about the swing changes he's made this season, and I feel like the swing's only gotten better and cleaner in the time that I've seen him. I think that might be a huge reason for the cutback on strikeouts. So definitely a lot to be excited about there. The breakouts, legit man, buy in.
Speaker 1: Love it man, love it. Shout out to the curve, big week in out Tuna Jay. A lot of good things happening. We didn't completely eliminate the farm today, even though I've been willing to do so in the rake circumstances. So a lot to look forward to. We're gonna have some draft guys debuting here very soon, right, I'm just excited to see some of those guys get some live abs and see them in the box scores. A lot to look forward to. Any closing notes in terms of you know, what to look forward to here in the last month of minor league baseball.
Speaker 3: Just as vibes are high, and especially as you especially as you start to see draft guys come back and also players start to advance levels as some other some other ones finished. We're just really looking for guys to just show minor improvements, right like in terms of like guys like Johann del Santis, you're just looking for them to have better at bats, start to hold their own and see see where the future takes them, right And I think that we're gonna start to see that with a bunch of these guys, because there's so many guys that are hot right now in our minor league system and guys that could impact us in the near future. Man.
Speaker 1: Love that. Well. Listen, we've got some exciting announcements coming up here for Bucco Banter.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The season is far from over. The Pirates are returning home next weekend. It gets the Mets, I believe. But first we got this four game series against the Brewers. Minor League Baseball continues through early September, so we'll have you covered on Matt front as well. Some more exciting interviews coming out, especially on down the Farm. But until next time, Jay, let's hoist it, hoist it, and the Pirates can't let me run the base?
Speaker 2: Yeah, My time is like my money because I can't afford to waste. Oh why fee is alloyan my date? To my dates? Or to stick by the plate Synic