Speaker 1: Sometimes your downstairs mix up can say a lot about you as a person.
Speaker 2: Will show, and.
Speaker 1: If you're a lady, dealing with dudes sometimes can be very confusing. Well, thanks to the Internet, there's a trend going viral of men sharing the things that are normal for guys to do but not for women. Oh it's funny and also kind of mind blowing when you hear the responses. So we'll go over it next so you can see just how tough life is when you're a dude.
Speaker 2: Is it after this, so you will show.
Speaker 1: My best friend proposed to his girlfriend and my girlfriend asked how to go, and I was like, I don't know. I just assumed he got down on a knee. And then she asked when the wedding was and said, I don't know. I guess we'll get an invitation at some point. Text we just got in at four one oh six one because a trend is going viral of guys pointing out the things that are normal for them but not for women, and stuff like that. The follow ups are just not there. They really aren't. You're there, No, it's like, oh, cool man, that's great. She said, yeah, all right, great, that's pretty much the conversation when you're.
Speaker 2: Dude, but are you like, what's her name? Like any of that kind of stuff. I'm hoping you know the name by them, but just in case, no, most suits don't.
Speaker 3: Most of my friends that have gotten engaged, I didn't find out until I got.
Speaker 2: The wedding invitation.
Speaker 3: Wait seriously, yeah, because I don't really care about social or anything, and like you know, I was like, yeah, man, I'm getting married.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a lot of those conversations as well. That's cool, all right, sweet dude.
Speaker 3: Planning must be tough, huh. I I don't know her name. I don't know when this happened. I don't know if they're doing it because they had a kid or not. I don't know any of this.
Speaker 2: So it's really just because you don't care. No, it's not that I don't care. If he wants to tell me, you'll tell me.
Speaker 1: You know, we're going over a trend going viral of men sharing the things that are normal for guys but not for women walking around outside topless.
Speaker 2: Definitely, it depends on where you are.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I always feel like it should be equal with that really unfair, It is unfair honestly that women can't do that too if they want to if we get in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you will. In New York it's legal. Oh, it is really well, at least in parts of New York, I believe. I remember somebody told me that. So I had had a few drinks and I started doing it while I was in Brooklyn on the roof. But it was just on the roof, so it wasn't like I was out on the street so people could see me if they looked up.
Speaker 3: The greatest thing I ever saw one time is I was sitting at a coffee shop and a guy, no sorry, a girl was running topless down the street and yeah.
Speaker 2: And the cops stopped her and like, hey, you can't be doing that. You can't be doing that, and they put her in cuffs.
Speaker 6: As they're putting this girl in cuffs, a guy runs down the street with just the short st because that's how most guys run this shirt, and I was like, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Can you just not stop and think about the pain that that woman was experiencing just to prove a point? Like that hurts? So I think you said that problem.
Speaker 1: Another thing that you guys say is completely normal for dudes, but not for women. Being friends with someone and knowing absolutely nothing about them.
Speaker 2: How do you not know anything about your friends?
Speaker 1: Coused by that you know, like what you do together when you hang out, play video games? Yeah, like you know what video games they're good at and stuff, but you might not know about their personal life earlier, what they've been through in life.
Speaker 2: Do you like meet their parents and like their family? No, I know all of your What do you mean? I know all of my best friend's parents, and like they're.
Speaker 1: Like I got a couple of friends where I know their family, but that's because I was at their house all the time.
Speaker 2: I had no choice. Do you know anything about them though? Their family? Know about your friend other than knowing their family? Like, but do you know anything about your friend? Like what's your friend's favorite color? I've never thought to ask that? Yeah, did you ask them? There's a lot of black shirts. Do you need to ask them? If you're playing their birthday party one year? You know what birthday exactly. It's just another thing that guys don't do.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever planned the minute they're already for a friend.
Speaker 2: No, no, do it for ourselves. Yeah, let's talk about I thought this was like the year of like romances, right, I thought this was all about dudes being there for each other, you.
Speaker 3: Know, the one thing dudes want when they're romancing out silence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of sit there and have a drink and yeah, how's work?
Speaker 2: Good cools? Not boring?
Speaker 1: Another thing that it says that is completely normal for guys but not for women having no decorations whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't subscribe to that either. I love decorating my house. Yeah, me too. Yeah, I see a lot of dudes don't. Honestly though, the dudes that don't is a little bit red flaggy. It just kind of makes me feel like you're empty inside.
Speaker 3: Well people or you know, they spend a lot of time doing work or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I've never asked why it's like that, but I just feel like if a man takes pride in himself, he will in his home, and if not, there's something going on there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I will say is I feel like decorate an apartment or like a home is very like challenging because you ever know, like what to do, what do you want to put on it?
Speaker 2: Like I just recently started to be mine. So I have to give the guys a little bit of credit because it's hard. Okay, so Situasian, but put an age limit on that. Then men over thirty that have undiary are empty inside. Okay.
Speaker 1: Another thing that they say is completely normal for dus, but not for women accidentally walking behind a woman at night and then quickly going to the other side of the road or slowing down to create enough distance so you don't seem like a creep.
Speaker 2: Oh d that's a real problem. Think about that. Yes, absolutely single time.
Speaker 1: If I'm in the parking garage and there's a female in there walking near me, I will try to make sure that there's distance, or I'll like wait till that she gets on.
Speaker 2: The elevator by herself.
Speaker 1: I just feel like they're gonna feel threatened all the time, because there are a lot of creepy dudes out there, you know. Yeah, And if I smile at them and then they don't smile back or anything, I'm like, oh great, Yeah, she thinks I'm gonna attack her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, I'm not gonna. I'm not ye say that. But if you say that, then that's even worse. Don't worry about a thing. I'm one of the good ones. Take a left off there. Yeah, I know a secret staircase if you want to go, why are you running? I genuinely knew a secret staircase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I really just wanted to show you the quicker way to get upstairs, but fortunately I can't.
Speaker 2: It's really sweet that you think about that though.
Speaker 8: All.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely all the time.
Speaker 3: Unless I know the person, I do the same thing you will, as I'll stay in my car until they're gone.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, you don't want to scare them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I will feel bad if like there's a guy behind me, I feel bad if I will speed up, but I feel back.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what if he's out of creepy dude, He's like, oh, she's just speeding up. Care I got a chance, so I know. I'm like, it's better than endy of dead.
Speaker 3: What's worse is when they look back at you and you're like, I was just walking im okay, I'll pull over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you do get to look like get away from me, creep and you're like, I promise, I was just walking on the same street.
Speaker 3: I get it, though, and then you spiral and you're like guess I'm not hot enough to be creepy.
Speaker 2: Or you're like, am I creepy? What's that being creepy? Did I do something creepy? Yeah? I don't think I do. I give off creepy vibes. I don't know I Meanwhile, I'm like, why are you avoiding me? Where you.
Speaker 9: Get wrong with.
Speaker 2: Cycle?
Speaker 1: This trend is going viral of men sharing things that are normal for them but not for women. It says me and my bros have been friends for like fifteen years and I think we have a total of three pictures together. Oh yeah, if somebody else didn't take the picture, it's not getting taken. I've never had a friend of mine go will you take a picture of this? You take a picture of mean next to this, and then you take it, and then they look at the picture and go, can you take like five more?
Speaker 2: I've never had a friend get those at birthday parties. You were to throw them.
Speaker 9: From us.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many times I've taken pictures of Brad because he asks for a retake. Yeah, double's good about it, but Brad likes I've.
Speaker 1: Never had a brow the angles, dude, right this way.
Speaker 2: It's another Jewbile phone frame day mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Officer Pete Eakins calling from Building Management. I'm calling in regards to an incident in the parking lot the other day. Is this Trent who lives in apartment four thirteen?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said you, Officer Pete Eakins.
Speaker 1: Yes, assistant to the head of building security here working mostly in the parking lot and I need to speak with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, what happened?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure you know why I'm calling.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then let's take a little jog down memory Lane, shall we, Trent? Sure, Yeah, you're running shoes on, I'll stretch down. I'm ready to go for a little job with me.
Speaker 4: Sure what's going for? Yeah? Sure? Whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, I was doing my normal job going through all of the video from the parking garage over the last month, and I noticed something rather shocking.
Speaker 2: Do you want to explain?
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh you don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like I said, let's go for a little jobs. Then a week ago, on Tuesday, you dinged the car door next to you, didn't you getting out of your car all willy nilly, not paying attention, and you dinged the car next to you.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, mm hmmm, yep, I don't understand what's going on. I never dinged any car.
Speaker 2: I want to remind you you're speaking to an officer here.
Speaker 4: Why do you keep calling yourself an.
Speaker 1: Officer because I am assistant to the head of building security here. I work mostly in the parking lot. Officer pe is my name.
Speaker 4: So you're not even the officer. You're a parking lot security guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am the assistant to the head of building security.
Speaker 4: You're a security officer.
Speaker 1: I am an officer of the law. Okay, no, you're not, and you will address me appropriately and show me some respect.
Speaker 4: You haven't been respressful to me. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I guess you're not going to admit it, so I'll let you know that I did further inspection and I was able to get a tiny pink chip from the car that parks next to you off of the door, and I spent the entire week matching it to your car, and you are indeed guilty of this crime.
Speaker 4: Spend a whole week doing this, Yes, I did. That's sad. And I did not do anything like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to need you to come down to the precinc and fill out some forms and I may be issuing an arrestaurant and you will be fined seven hundred dollars on your next month's rent and face eviction.
Speaker 4: What pre think, bro, You're not even an officer. You're on a rate.
Speaker 1: You're going downstairs in the parking garage where I am.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of prescinc.
Speaker 5: That's that's okay, you know what, So do you really think that you can arrest me or give me a whato of fine for like seven hundred dollars You'll find where are you talking?
Speaker 1: You'll be fined seven hundred dollars on next month's rent and face eviction. And yes, I have half a mind to issue an arrest for it based on how you've lied to me under.
Speaker 4: Oath, under who you think you are, Like you have no juristy.
Speaker 1: I am offer paidacons assistant to the head of building security.
Speaker 4: And I even like the head of security. You're the assistant head of security assistance.
Speaker 2: To the head of security. The assistant is Paul.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you basically have no power at all. And if you really think that you can find me seven hundred dollars, I probably will come.
Speaker 4: I will more than likely come over there.
Speaker 9: I kick your Okay.
Speaker 2: Are you've just threatened an officer of the law. I have that documented?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, to make sure to get everything documented, because I'm going to come over there.
Speaker 1: I kick your If you come down here, I will judo shop you so quick you won't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Judo chopped?
Speaker 4: What you're going to judo chop me?
Speaker 2: Judo chop? I'm gonna get you on the ground and I'm gonna till you to your peer pants.
Speaker 9: This is got to be a joke.
Speaker 4: Are you serious? Are you five?
Speaker 2: No? I'm not seriou.
Speaker 1: This is actually Jubil from the Jubeil Show doing a phone prank on you and your girlfriends set you.
Speaker 4: Up, Wave.
Speaker 2: It was a joke.
Speaker 1: She said that the building management in your place is kind of ales and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I thought something was up when you started saying, Judo chop?
Speaker 2: What wake up every morning with jewble phone pranks? Time for name is what's trending? So cars aren't a status symbol anymore, Houses aren't even a status symbol anymore. For gen Z, however, snacks are, oh yeahs are gen Z is putting a lot of weight on snacks like nineteen dollars fruit smoothies and forty five dollars potato chips are all wanted in prized possessions of gen Z, allegedly, and all of this is because the younger generation views the highly processed, cheap foods like Gito's with low social status. Okay, so if you have your nineteen dollars moothie and your fifty dollars bag of chips, which by the way, is such a rip. I paid that in Vegas on accident. What were you buying for fifty dollars? It was in the little, you know, mini bar thing and I didn't know what the price was in Vegas. I wouldn't have that was not for that makes sense? Hangover cure different. But isn't that interesting?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: I think it's funny.
Speaker 3: You know, you go to your job that you don't like and you complain about on TikTok and you pull out your big expensive.
Speaker 2: Snack and like I'm gonna take a videow, I'm gonna take a big elm. That's a snap. At least I had this smoothie. It's very expensive smoothie. It is true. There are a lot of smoothie posts. You can also make this at home. Smoothies are delicious, they are You spend twenty dollars on this movie, sure, Jubile, Absolutely, els are that much. Yeah, okay, I wonder I live a dollar.
Speaker 1: I live Okay. Stacks on stacks and stacks of SI bowls. Yeah, I think it's funnier. Here is the cultural implications that they can't afford the car of the house, so like, well, this.
Speaker 2: Is the new thing. The thing that I have is the new thing. So whatever, dude, where there is a will, there is a way. It doesn't matter what it is speaking of. If you don't want a real puppy, it's okay because AI is replacing them. Wow. Casio is releasing a new furry animal. It's a pet named Mufflin. It develops its own personality depending on how you interact with it, and they go on sale in Japan next month for four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, there was like an actual puppy that walks around. It's not like there what were those animals that you would have on a keychain.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like a tamagaji. Yeah like that. Yeah, it's like a tamagachi, but way creepier because it's bigger and it like moves around and stuff. But they're being marketed as mental health companions, so not a toy, but mental health companions, so you can talk to it and it'll interact with you based on off of how you need it to. Cassio has always been ahead of its time.
Speaker 3: They were the first company to put a calculator on a watch. Really, and I can appreciate that because I got that watch when I was a kid.
Speaker 4: It was it was.
Speaker 2: Right watching. It had a calculator on it. Okay, I always wanted that watch. I never got it.
Speaker 3: I got that at a flea market. That was great, you can do your mask test right there. Teacher didn't Teacher was not with the time.
Speaker 2: Oh they didn't know that. Yeah, there were some kids that had those watches. I was like, damn, I was really trying to be like, figured out you nerd but no, like, yeah, they didn't know. Teachers weren't up on that. But these little guys look like guinea pigs without legs. Just in case you want them offling creepy yeah, legless guinea pig. It looks like a burry tick tack.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I get lonely. That might be fun. I traveled too much and kill an animal. My plants still alive though, careful word choices. I'm just being on it. So dating apps speaks are making it easier for users to match in this election season with people based on politics. So we're looking at certain apps already, like Tinder has to take action center with profile stickers so it can tell you, like which issues are important to you, so you can swipe swipe on people based on the issues that people care about. Man, this is scary to me already though. You know, dudes are gonna be like, I know what the ladies care about. Oh yeah, they have their own agenda, but they'll put that sticker there so you can think they care about women.
Speaker 1: I just think, like, gosh, it's like it's your ovaries not theirs.
Speaker 2: Always been so pro overies because I want to make twelve kids barefoot at home. I'm not going to tell you that here. It's like your body stay out of me, you know what I mean? Like I've always been on that I heard in my head when I read that headline. Okay, that is what's trending. It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 1: Only on the Jubile Show, Kristen is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of two years named Andrew might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help her out. Kristin, sorry you have to come on the show this way, but what's going on? Why do you think andrews cheating?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 11: Thanks, I've been great in our relationship other than this conversation that I have with a friend.
Speaker 9: Of mine a while back. His name is Mac.
Speaker 11: We were having blunch. It wasn't even that long ago. It was like a week ago, and I guess I have to say you gay. So he found something on his phone and he said, oh, I really have to talk to you about this, and so I was like, okay, great, I was in stuff about Okay, let's just go to brunch. Max showed me that Andrew is on Grinder.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and if anybody doesn't know, Grinder is a dating site where guys meete other guys.
Speaker 2: It's the same sex dating site.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and then my husband's on it, and Max told me that he tried to match with Andrew just to see what he was doing, but he either didn't see it or you know, knew that he should have matched with him because they didn't respond.
Speaker 2: Did he have or does he have like a detailed profile, so he's got his photo? Does is everything filled out?
Speaker 12: So on his profile it says that he was in a relationship. I don't know why you would be on a dating app if you were in a relationship, obviously, but then you would say.
Speaker 13: It, you know, like it's just weird. Wouldn't you lie about that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of more of a hookup app. I believe it's like the tender Oh yeah, essentially, so it's like it's for hooking up. But would you want to hook up with someone that's on like in a relation? Can people do it all the time? Me personally no, but it happens all the time.
Speaker 7: But would you like swipe right on someone who's in Like That's what I don't get, Like, why would you put that in your you're in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Because that way you don't have any strings attached, there's not gonna be no problems. You can just have a transaction and not worry about what happens later. And I'm guessing you haven't asked him about this?
Speaker 13: No, not yet.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 11: I didn't know what to do because I mean, you know, if he is closeted, I want to know, yeah, really, And he hasn't ever said anything about wanting to try something with another guy or being unhappy or anything like. And I didn't know just how to go about confronting him with this.
Speaker 9: But it's not even like it's.
Speaker 13: Just he's cheating, but now he may want to be with a man.
Speaker 14: So I just I didn't know.
Speaker 9: I emailed you it.
Speaker 13: I don't want to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Would you be open if he wanted to have both?
Speaker 13: I don't know if I'm ready to think about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah I haven't. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, good point.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So do you think his friends know about this? Do you think anybody else knows about this other than your friend?
Speaker 13: I don't know if he had.
Speaker 11: He doesn't really have any friends that are gay that would be on the app to see that I do, which is interesting because he knows that I have gay friends that are on Brinder, So I don't know how he could not have thought of this?
Speaker 9: If he's going to be so defeatful, could.
Speaker 2: Someone be using his picture? I've known sometimes it's like catfishing, like m.
Speaker 13: But it's got information about him, like the town he lives in, that he's a real tour like.
Speaker 12: It is info on it.
Speaker 13: So I mean that would have to be a very convincing soalker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody who knows him right to know that. Okay, well, yeah, we'll try to figure it out for you. You already told us what grocery store. You guys are Rewards card members. That's so play a song, come back, then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department.
Speaker 2: We'll see if he sends OOCU or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, right, Plus, I'll come back to get your to catch cheeter next, if you're just joining us for today, is to catch a cheater. Kristen is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years named Andrew might be messing around. So in a minute, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department, and we'll see if he sends those flowers to Kristin or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kristin, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation?
Speaker 11: Ash If I've been married, like you said, and my friend Max took me to brunch the other day, he's active on.
Speaker 13: Grinder and said that what he showed me that my husband has.
Speaker 11: A profile on Grinder that I obviously didn't know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a big deals, a little bit alarming. Uh huh, all right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 9: Ready as yes?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Corporal calling from SO. I was looking for our rewards card member named Andrew.
Speaker 16: Uh that's me speaking, Yeah, what can I help you with?
Speaker 2: Andrew? Hello? Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say congratulations here this month's winter.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for your business. Can hear us talking over here? Yeah?
Speaker 15: What I didn't enter anything.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, No, you won the flowers.
Speaker 15: Oh okay, tell me more.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolates or candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 9: That's really nice for you guys.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can take the information over the phone. What I would need to do is just get some information from you. I can do that right now.
Speaker 9: If you have it, I can do it over the phone totally.
Speaker 4: I got a second.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: First thing I would need from you would be the first and last name of the Perstine's like to send them to.
Speaker 15: That would be Kristen.
Speaker 2: Alrighty. And anything you want to write on a card.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, just something simple like love you baby, see to night.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sweet. I'm the same last name there is that? Your your wife?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's my wife.
Speaker 2: How long is I married?
Speaker 9: I wo've been married for two years.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, now I'll let you know that this is not a grocery store at all. My name is Jewbell and I'm from a radio show. It's called The Jewel Show. Yeah, whole show's here. I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. What.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheeta, where if you think your significant other might be messing around, we can try to catch them by who they send flowers to and your wife.
Speaker 9: I don't think my wife is cheat on.
Speaker 2: They know that she.
Speaker 1: Suspects that you might be doing something, and she's actually on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 9: This is really strict.
Speaker 15: Baby, you're there.
Speaker 14: Hi, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 9: Oh my god. Hi. I wouldn't, baby, I would never ever in a million years seat on you? Are you? What? What are you thinking?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 4: Why do you think I'm cheating on you?
Speaker 17: Okay, So remember how I went to brunch with Mac the other week. Yeah, he showed me your profile, Andrew.
Speaker 9: I don't understand which profile are you're talking about? Facebook?
Speaker 14: Instagram, the grinder, the grinder?
Speaker 9: Okay, Oh my god, I get it. I get I completely get it. Wait did did he did he try to match with me?
Speaker 14: Yeah? I have to figure out what you were up to.
Speaker 9: Oh my god. Oh, I didn't see his request.
Speaker 15: I just honestly should have.
Speaker 16: Was been hilarious. Honey, babe, I am not gay and I am not cheating and full transparency.
Speaker 9: I am sorry I didn't tell you a bucess earlier.
Speaker 16: So a colleague of mine told me about real estate agents finding clients on these dating websites and dating apps. Yes, no, it's completely like just for networking. There is no relationship, no dating, no sex involved, just potential clients, and I legitimately just wanted to try it out and also full transparency.
Speaker 4: I'm on bumble and hinge to.
Speaker 1: People do do that. People do do that like it's like a marketing place now.
Speaker 2: It is crazy. I don't understand. Do they have to put a disclaimer on the ball.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 1: They match with people and then when they start messaging, it's like you promote whatever you want to promote.
Speaker 2: That doesn't feel right.
Speaker 7: But I don't think i'd want you to be my realtor. If I also try to hood up with you, it could be fun. But you know, oh, okay, bybe.
Speaker 14: Why would you tell me that.
Speaker 16: I'll be honest, it's there was a weird way of just introducing you to it, and I didn't know if it was actually going to go anywhere with some of these potential clients. It actually has in a completely professional real estate centric way.
Speaker 15: Really, and yes, I've actually got sold.
Speaker 16: A few properties based off matches I've had on a Hinge bumble as yet to hit and Grinder I think twice. And I can show you these when I get home. Like, I feel free to go through my program taking profile.
Speaker 4: You're totally allowed.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to ask this question, Andrew. I'd never heard of this before. So do the people that match with you understand that you're not trying to date them, that you're just trying to sell them?
Speaker 16: Yes, they do understand them, maybe not right away, Like a few people have tried to flirt with me, but I.
Speaker 15: Very quickly down and.
Speaker 16: Like address what I'm looking for, which is very consensual sales.
Speaker 2: Also an ego boost. He's getting matched with all these people that are initially attracted to you. Okay, Andrew, ego and sales.
Speaker 11: I don't really want you like talking with other women who want to leave with you.
Speaker 14: I don't know about that. I hear you.
Speaker 16: I hear you, and I can show you my opening line, which is always I am not here for anything romantic or physical. It includes verbiage like that in there. I make it very clear from the get go that none of this is to lead or can ever lead to anything romantic or physical.
Speaker 15: I promise you.
Speaker 16: Okay, Look, there's nothing to worry about from the money that I've been getting from this. I have actually been keeping well surprised from you, but I guess I can tell you here.
Speaker 4: I have booked us.
Speaker 16: A trip to France with all the money that I've gotten off of this, and I want that to be proof in the pudding that the only romantic things to come out of all of these profiles is between you and me.
Speaker 9: We're going to France, France, France.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, Kristin. He's not cheating. He is on the dating apps and you'll get I guess you have to prove to you that he's just there for real estate.
Speaker 2: But you also get to go to France. Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 13: Wait when are we going to France.
Speaker 2: Shows to catch a cheater? I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 19: I'm not attractive, all right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ameria's and a foal rama game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house neader, you're ready for fall and Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you verus Victoria, they're also here to help you with all of your fall decor needs. Nice shoppingstorer at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, you can call us up right now eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go answer these as quick as possible. Victoria, what do you call a hount a chicken?
Speaker 2: Uh? Ghost chicken?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 1: No, a poultry? Guys, Why that's funny. What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?
Speaker 2: A smash? Pumpkin squash squash? Yeah, I got a squash. Squash, Yeah, he gave you the answer like squash. That's not funny, but it's accurate. It was the skeleton's least favorite room in the house kitchen, No, the living room. Oh dang universe. Victoria is coming up right after this. It's the Jubile Show.
Speaker 9: I got room for one more.
Speaker 2: If you still want to go to Aspen?
Speaker 16: Where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for it?
Speaker 2: Straight up, I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog. You know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dummer, you go and do something like this and totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Michelle.
Speaker 2: What's up? Michelle? Hi? How are you?
Speaker 15: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you wonderful? Do you think you can beat Victoria?
Speaker 14: I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I shake my first with coffee, and let me tell you I feel revved up and ready to go.
Speaker 5: I hadn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I hadn't been drinking it. Yeah for a while, that's forgot that. It was very good. By now I was like, oh, I've got all right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio. And while she's leaving, Michelle, the game is played like this. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say past us and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, Okay, here we go, Michelle. Your time starts.
Speaker 2: Now. What's the primary ingredient used to make the Indian flatbread? Non? Which US state is known as the Sunshine State?
Speaker 14: Oh, crap, Florida.
Speaker 2: In what year did the Titanic sink? Oh?
Speaker 14: My gosh, nineteen.
Speaker 2: Champagne is a sparkling wine from a region in which country Victoria back in? Yeah, Michelle, you're yeah, Victoria is getting setted. Michelle.
Speaker 1: It's something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 13: Well, other than I'm just making sure I'm going to get detroyed today.
Speaker 20: I have kids, and I'm at the point I know, yeah, I'm at.
Speaker 11: The point in life where like the most exciting thing.
Speaker 14: Is getting like a new dishwasher.
Speaker 2: That is exciting. II. Yeah sweet?
Speaker 1: All right, Victoria's back in the studio with their headphones on. Here, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass. And Michelle, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is the primary ingredient used to make the Indian flatbread?
Speaker 10: Non?
Speaker 2: What flower? Which US state is known as the Sunshine State?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 2: Texas? Right in my ear? Did the Titanic sink?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 2: Why do I know that?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 2: The movie ninety eight nine? That's not right. No, ninety five. Champagne is the sparkling wine from a region in which country?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Paris? Wait? Now keep going please, dang it. I ready know what your last answer was. Paris. Okay, Okay, that's still wrong. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Let's send it over the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 3: Producer Brad Michelle got one correct, We get any Victoria got one correct as.
Speaker 1: Well, and Michelle, you know what that means. Congratulations, you win, Victoria, you did it.
Speaker 2: No, you had a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Is this exciting like a dishwasher? All right, let's get the answers now with Nina. The primary ingredient used to make the Indian flatbread none is flour. The US state known as the Sunshine State is Florida. What what the Titanic sank in nineteen twelve? That's a long time. Champagne is a sparkling wine from France. I said, Paris is just sitting. Paris has never been a country, never country a region in France. Well, it's also that includes Paris. It actually doesn't. Yeah, I really don't. It actually doesn't at all.
Speaker 1: Michelle, Thank you for playing Congratulations you cute.
Speaker 2: Though we play.
Speaker 1: Heuvers Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play Victoria, just dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 11: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Remy is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Erica. So in a minute we're gonna call her and see Chelse why she's ghosting and maybe get another date. But first, remy, how long has it been since you heard from Tarica.
Speaker 14: It's been about two weeks now, Okay, have you reached out to her?
Speaker 15: I mean at first I was reaching out, but you know, I've kind of gotten the point and you know, held back recently.
Speaker 2: Why don't you tell us about your date?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Sure, So we went out to a stake place in town I really like, and then after that every went out for a froio and then we even went out a little dive bar I really like after that. So I don't know, it was a great night, you know, you know, we met up around seven, and you know, by the time I dropped her off, it was you know, almost already night. So great night, a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: This is always weird to me when you go to three different locations and then you get ghosted, because at that point you have a pretty good feeling that, like, this person wants to spend time with you, Like you had it out two different times. Did you feel like she was super nice?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it was she was super nice. I like, you know, we talked a while before even our first date, and like, I don't know, we're both five, been really good together, and yeah, it was really weird that she didn't tell me anything was.
Speaker 7: Wrong, So it be like work or family related that she's not like something's going on in her personal life.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean she she's some like she really had her stuff together, but you know, it's definitely possible she get just kind of busy. But you know, like I said, it's been a couple of weeks, so I forgot if she wanted to go out another date, maybe she would have answered me. But I really, at least, you know, want to know why.
Speaker 2: During the date, Remy, did she give you feelings that she liked you? Did she say that? Or is there something that could have possibly happened that would have made the date kind of take a turn?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I don't know. Like so I guess the one thing is I was making like kind of some suggestive comments, like, you know, because things were going so well, like you know, how much I liked her and stuff, and it seemed like those feelings were kind of reciprocated. But I don't know, maybe I pushed too hard, Like that's the only thing I can really think.
Speaker 2: Of, But like, what did you say? What direction were you pushing? Like, Oh, I really liked you? Actn't reason we get married or yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, no, no, nothing like that, but just like oh, you know, whole next time to do this, and you know, things like that, like you know kind of you know, you know, insinuating that, you know, just want to be the only you know date.
Speaker 2: I think that's some good things.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can't think of anything awkward that happened or any reason that you'd be getting ghosted.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I don't know, Like, uh, I don't know. Maybe I wasn't dressed right, like I was wearing like corduroy pants or something. Maybe she was chuging me on that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, think corduroys are in now, so is okay? So maybe you were getting judged on that.
Speaker 15: I mean, I like them?
Speaker 2: How tight were they?
Speaker 4: You said?
Speaker 11: Just right?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well we'll see if that is the issue. We'll play a song come back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you, and then maybe get you another date if you still want.
Speaker 15: Okay, all right, also appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So we'll play a song come back, get your first day follow up next right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Remy is on the phone and he's ghosted by Tarika. So in a second, we're going to call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Rimy, why don't you catch everybody up on your date with Tarika?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 15: Yeah, we went out to steak place, we had frozen yogurt, you know, we went to a dive bar, you know, all together. We were together probably for about five hours. It's a great date, you know it. Text her a few times after the date. But now it's been about two weeks, haven't heard from her. Don't know if she was judging me on my corduroy paint some of the talent tells making you know, you know, hoping that we would you know, it wouldn't be our only date or anything like that. And yeah, I'm just really like to hear from her again, or at least find out, like why I haven't heard from her.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, you're ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, here we go. Oh, Hian speak to Cherika. Please.
Speaker 1: This is hey Tarika, are you? My name is Jewbell and I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Sarah, I'm Nina. I'm also in the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 14: Seriously serious, that's cool.
Speaker 2: You listen to the show.
Speaker 1: Ever, Yeah, we do a segment on the show called the First Date follow Up, where if you go on a date with somebody and ghost him, that person emails us to call you up and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 20: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: We got an email about you?
Speaker 14: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: It's from a dude named Remy. Oh no, oh yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Are you ghosting Remy?
Speaker 14: Can I say yes or no?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you mind explaining to us what that means?
Speaker 4: Though, I get like I.
Speaker 14: Definitely put off messaging him back. I'll put it that way. I've cut off messaging.
Speaker 2: Him back, So he's not totally ghosted, it's just delayed. She just mailed at this point, sounds funny.
Speaker 8: It wasn't anything like I literally just got thrown off. That was that was it?
Speaker 17: Like, it wasn't like anything. I was just thrown off. Okay, So I couldn't stop thinking about what happened where we went to get frozen.
Speaker 20: Yogurt, Like like I don't know what happened, but like he he like became like a monster in that proo shop, Like he added everything that they had available for toppings and stuff, and he went bonkers, like he added everything like cookies and gummy bears and.
Speaker 17: Sprinkles and the job of syrup and and the strawberry.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, it sounds like something I do too, sending forty bucks. Some things are so good. I don't understand what, right, Well, it was.
Speaker 14: My thought process, but I was like, I was like weird. I was like, Okay, this thing is going to weigh forty pounds, and I just like, has.
Speaker 9: She never been to one of these places?
Speaker 17: Like is this first time out of the house? Like no, I just I guess I thought about it like way too much. And then I was like, well, I'll get back to him. You know, I was still in my head, and then I completely forgot to get back to him.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds like something Victoria would. Yeah, obviously you're judging him on having so many toppings. Does that? Does that tell you something about his character? Or you're just really not sure how somebody can mix cookies and gummy bears together. I'm not really understanding how this was like an ick for you.
Speaker 14: It is just like a lot, like I think.
Speaker 15: I was just stunned.
Speaker 14: It was kind of like a train wreck kind of thing. I was just watching it.
Speaker 19: I'm like, I just can't I just can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you this, Terarika. This will help me understand. What do you put on your frozen yogurt?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 14: Well, like the flavors coordinate, Like I'll.
Speaker 10: Do like, you know, two free.
Speaker 19: Flavors that like all makes sense.
Speaker 2: Together, but no toppings.
Speaker 19: I'll do some toppings, but I'll do like, oh, like let's do like a strawberry and a chocolate with like some fresh strawberries on it or something like that. That makes sense, Like I do a couple of things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I get it now. Her closet is like it's color coordinator. It is actually yeah, see, okay, very nice. It just needed to understand, Okay, why the chaos.
Speaker 14: The chaos is a good word for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the reason that you're ghosting it is because of the toppings on its froyo.
Speaker 14: I was just kind of picturing, you know how, like there's those people at.
Speaker 19: The like soda fountains that they get like a splash of every single flavor in the cup like that always.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do that too. What Yeah, it's acction. It's called a Nina. I understand. You call your name like Nina aid, you know, like lemonade was like, anyway, thank you for telling us.
Speaker 1: I should also let you know that Remy is on the phone listening and wants to talk to her.
Speaker 20: I'm sorry.
Speaker 15: So yeah, I guess I kind of like you could say a fruit punch of frozen yogurt, like you've heard of the kid in the candy store, while I'm like the man in the frog your place, Like I just can't make my mind. So I guess maybe I didn't want to hold on the date. So because of deciding, I just added a little bit of everything. Sorry about that.
Speaker 9: If I don't think you need to.
Speaker 2: Apologize, I don't know.
Speaker 15: I'm just pretty offended.
Speaker 17: So I was, okay, So I clarification, I'm so sorry. I was not offended. I was just blown away.
Speaker 20: Flesh, my mind just blown like I don't think I.
Speaker 14: Had the power to think after that.
Speaker 15: You know, maybe sometime I can go out for pizza or something, but.
Speaker 8: You know, I like to a lot of topics, so I was gonna say, like, how many topics go on your pizza? Like are you one of those people that put Stardi concina butter or something?
Speaker 15: But maybe some sausage and pine apple and green pepper and onion and Canadian bacon and taco and you know, pepperoni and black oloves green olives. So not too many mushrooms, but not too many toppings.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 19: Don't know that well at least like with pizzas you can usually order like a half and half.
Speaker 15: So but yeah, so it was just a pro YOHU Like it was really kind of just one around here from you. Oh Like I wasn't really like ghosting me because of it.
Speaker 17: I just got in my head about it and then I honestly I meant to get back to you, and then.
Speaker 9: I just didn't like that.
Speaker 14: That's what like, I wish I had a better use. I wish I had my clever and I have nine.
Speaker 1: It was just would you like to go out with y again? We'll pay for it, I mean, we'll pay for most of it. I don't know how much is froio cosh if you guys get froyo, but we'll pay for it.
Speaker 19: I mean, I guess I'll get Your question is like, is she.
Speaker 14: Willing to go out with me again?
Speaker 2: That's fair?
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know that uh pizza with the twenty topping just sounding pretty good now, so that'd be awesome.
Speaker 14: Well, I mean, if you want a third date, just don't get the twenty topping pizza.
Speaker 2: I mean you.
Speaker 14: Will's first date.
Speaker 2: Follow up this time for name is what's trending? Are you into American history? Yeah? I know, Brad's gonna be really jealous of somebody out there because a copy of the Constitution just sold for nine million dollars at auction. You can take a copy of that. Yes, did you know that when they were originally printed in seventeen eighty seven that one hundred copies were made? What? And then there were only eight left in circulation that people knew of.
Speaker 1: If you own one, can you make the amendments that we desperately need in today society?
Speaker 2: Waiting and then it becomes legal.
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Let's redline some of this stuff. Take this thing just a little bit.
Speaker 9: I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, well, there'd be eight different versions of red lines.
Speaker 3: I am not jealous of that. It's the Constitution. It's just like, you know, why do you need a copy of it? That's weird because there was only eight left.
Speaker 2: But can't you make a copy of the You can't scare me into want something. Okay, Okay, that's what way to go.
Speaker 1: It would be good if you had an argument with a friend though, about politics, like people like to do, and you can pull out the actual constitution.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you know nothing. I know everything because I paid nine million dollars for this. If you have it, you're framing it. It's a climate controlled frame and all that stuff. Oh totally. I don't want to maintenance costs. I just picture a room that's behind like books, like a library that has a secret store, like a secret society.
Speaker 3: No, you own one of nine these constitutions. It's the only thing on all of your walls. It's just right there.
Speaker 16: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Nine million dollars, Well that was nine million dollars. But if you'd like to do something incredible for free, now is the time of year to look at the organ oriented meteor shower oriented like the Oriyan consolation like that. You better check me. I like the way you said it better. I couldn't figure that one out. Okay, so orian meteor showers. Also, you can see Jupiter right next to the moon. Really yeah, in the next month. So there's a lot going on in space. That is kind of a cool activity at night. If you're into it and it's free. You just need to have a really cool telescope.
Speaker 3: Do you have to have a good one or is it like one of those? You can see Jupiter with the naked eye? Oh, my eyes all the way naked to watch it. But you can though, Yeah, it's a little dot next to the moon right now. Did you already look at it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Coo cool? All right, so you can do that. So and lastly, Costco's Wine Advent Calendar is back. If you're starting to prep for the holiday season. It will only cost you ninety nine dollars and it's a half a bottle that you can enjoy daily. There what Oh it comes with wine in it like up and oh that's cool. Half a bottle daily. I'm so buying this for myself.
Speaker 3: That's the most American Costco thing I've ever heard of.
Speaker 1: Most to say, ninety nine dollars, but I get it. It should be at least ninety's only two glasses, not even yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It's fifteen bottles of wine. So if it's for thirty days, it's fifteen bottles of wine for ninety nine dollars only thirty glasses.
Speaker 2: Bad for anyway. I thought it was really cute. So if you're gonna do it too, holl ort you girls? When do you drink it? Would you do it? Yeah? Work? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so through a whole week worth of I'd been one day at work.
Speaker 17: So I knew when I was a kid, and chocolate's like a crazy person, and that's what's.
Speaker 2: Trending Jewbles dirty little secret? Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 4: I absolutely do.
Speaker 2: Yay, what is it?
Speaker 9: I hooked up with my best friend's dad?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 18: Whoa?
Speaker 2: I'd love these stories. They never understand how it happens. Yeah, I take it out through the experience. How did that happen?
Speaker 9: Let me paint you a freaking picture?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 18: So her and her mom and dad have been divorced for like thirty years. She's thirty six and thirty five. Now they're best friends still. Her dad has like a bachelor pad type thing. It's got this huge pole waterfall out there, kitchen bull.
Speaker 9: Sock bar, like he's got the bachelor pad. They lived four blocks away from each other.
Speaker 18: So every summer when I was twenty one, I'd bring over a bottle on the weekend and we'd get drunk, swim, hang out whatever. Our dad would make a strink, food, all that stuff. Mom would come over, her sister would come over. It was a totally normal thing. So one day I get a call from her, Hey, let's go to my dad's house.
Speaker 12: Cool.
Speaker 9: I'll pick up a bottle. I show up to her dad's house.
Speaker 2: I call her.
Speaker 9: I'm like, yo, I'm here, but just come. She says something came up. I can't.
Speaker 18: Never mind, let's like go tomorrow. I'm already there her dad and there's the door. I'm like walking in if she's saying that, like, oh okay, cool.
Speaker 4: And I told her that.
Speaker 9: I'm like, well, a Marty, you want to make Margarita's.
Speaker 4: Like whatever, And so.
Speaker 9: You know, we crack open the bottle. He makes some tacos all that stuff.
Speaker 18: And as he's making like picture number two, we're in the kitchen and I noticed a certified massage certificate and I'm like yeah, I'm like, so, who's the massous And he's like, well, technically, I'm like a certified massouse.
Speaker 9: Like that's kind of my thing on the side. And I was like, really, well, my deadherts, aren't you sore somewhere?
Speaker 18: And so like she takes me to the back room where like she had a bed, he had like all that stuff.
Speaker 9: He gives me a legit massage, and.
Speaker 21: Then you know, kind of does that little like breading things with the songs.
Speaker 15: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Movie that credit cards.
Speaker 21: Okay, So like like movies, you know, you go up the side, you gonna do that going into it. And one thing led to another, and well, listen, tequila me is a different version. We haven't let her out in a long time.
Speaker 2: We're telling this little secret. Did it only happened once?
Speaker 18: It only happened once? You tried later to like get stuff started while her.
Speaker 21: Mom was there and she was there and her sister was there, and I was like, shut that down.
Speaker 9: If not worth my friendship.
Speaker 2: Wait, Nina did want to know? Is he hot?
Speaker 9: Hot? Like not even Okay?
Speaker 4: That was like.
Speaker 2: But again, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 9: Maybe it would have been a different start.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling little secret.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: Bye? Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: You have a dirty little secret my mother, the thing that your voice for it.
Speaker 10: Hi, So my dirty little secret is that only one other person that was in it's my husband, and it's something I've been wanting to get them off.
Speaker 9: My chest for a while.
Speaker 10: Uh, my husband and I separated about a year ago and we're back together now. But during our separation, I had an affair and he knows about it, and uh, things obviously didn't work out. But now our marriage and my husband and I are so much happier than we.
Speaker 9: Ever were before.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that's my dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys, if you guys are separated, is it really an affair?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 10: That's been something I've always thought about, but I never really thought about it too hard.
Speaker 3: I think the rule is probably if your husband thinks it is, then it is.
Speaker 2: But he seems to be okay with it, so I wouldn't have on you anymore.
Speaker 10: No, it's it's not heavy on me anymore. But it's just something that I just wanted to get off my chi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. I'm glad you guys are doing good.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real?
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to say I love you guys, so thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you and whoever whoever it was that that you had a little sling with, obviously they showed you that your husband is where it's ashed.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Greener, have a good day.
Speaker 15: What's your dirty little secret.