Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous US migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 1: Leave now.
Speaker 2: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, welcome back.
Speaker 5: We have a special guest today, a legend in the game, Gary V. If you follow us, I'm pretty sure you watch a lot of our continents, all based on entrepreneurship and invest in. So Gary somebody that actually needs no introduction. He's been a pioneer in this base of not just entrepreneurship, but really online entrepreneurship as far as the kind of content even that we create. You know, he was an early adopter as far as social media to talking about you know, non traditional type of way of even presenting himself, as far as sneakers, hats and different things of that nature, which has become commonplace now. So he's somebody that he said a lot of blueprints and we've actually spoke to him a while ago. I think it was like four years ago. So just the follow up conversation. So first and foremost, thank you for coming, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Proud of you guys, and congratulations got married.
Speaker 6: Yesiate, and you know in that four year journey, I just want to give you guys some flowers. I've been thinking a lot about the concept of flowers while people are alive, you know, we got to give them out more often. I'm just it's been really great to see you guys build. So congrats and who's your audience following along?
Speaker 4: Thank you man, Thank you. So we got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 5: The first thing I want to ask for the last time we spoke, you were very adamant about NFTs. Yes, has your thought process changed being at the landscape of NFTs have changed or are you still bullish on NFTs.
Speaker 6: I'm in the same spot I was, obviously. If you go back to those videos in twenty twenty one and twenty when I was talking about them, the talk track was the same. This is early, this is like web one point zero ninety nine percent of these things are going to zero. You know, when people want to jump on me on that thing, they like to conveniently leave out all the videos I put out that said ninety nine percent we're going to zero. Three weeks ago. One hundred and thirty two million dollars worth of NFTs were bought in a week, but nobody, including the inner circle of NFT collectors even could believe that because the brand of NFTs are so faded, so you know low from page to the Wall Street Journal in the spring summer of two thousand says the Internet was a fad because Amazon, eBay, you know, PayPal, their stocks went from one hundred and fifty dollars to four dollars three dollars because of the collapse. What happened in Web one point zero and what happened in Web three Ozero with NFTs was the same thing. Greed took over the macro the so am I bullish crypto punks, which was the first NFT I was most talking about and excited about as the og. The real one, I think as we are filming right now, is somewhere in the ballpark of two hundred and twenty five thousand dollars for the cheapest one. They were fourteen to thirty thousand dollars when I was talking about them. That's a good return. You know Peggi Punk Wins, Peggi Punk Penguins, you know board Apes, Azuki v Friends. There's seven to ten projects that are building through this winter, and you know, we'll see what comes out of it. Right So the cheapest ved Friend right now from series one, my biggest collection, the cheapest one as we sit here right now is six thousand dollars. That's above what everybody bought it for when they came out. Many are much more expensive than that. So yeah, I'm incredibly bullish because I believe that collecting is on the precipitice of being in the same place that music, sports, fashion, and food were. So let's, you know, let's really go into something that I think could really help some people right now. Sports. The nineteen eighty two NBA Finals Lakers sixers. I don't remember which game, so I don't want to get it wrong. Maybe game two three, I don't remember five, but I don't think it was one or the last game. The nineteen eighty two NBA Finals was on tape delay in America. They aired a golf instead of live NBA Finals game because it was that unpopular, rating that poorly at that point, the biggest athletes in sports in the fifties had to get jobs in the offseason because that's what they were getting paid. Coca Cola did not have a sports marketing department until the sixties or seventies. In the last half century, In the last fifty years, sports went from this thing over here to as big of a cultural phenomenon as we get. Music obviously has had a much more stronger impact in a lot of ways, but the profound nature of being a famous musician continues to get amplified. Celebrity culture was not as big in the fifties sixties as a pilot and an astronaut was more famous than somebody, or at least equal to somebody that was on film. I love to look at history to understand the future. I believe what you're seeing right now. You know these la boo boos, la boo boos, sneakers, watches, sports cards, NFTs art. I think that collecting is starting to gain extreme momentum. And the way that you go out with your girl and sit with another couple and you talk about what do you watch on Netflix? Did you see the Big Game last night? Have you heard about this new rapper or artist? Like?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: Why is the way fashion changes. We're all old enough. We're not fifteen to see baggy than tight than baggy, right, Timbos to Nikes to like we see it right. So the reason I mainly believe in NFTs is a couple things. One, I believe in the blockchain, crazy crazy, heavy crazy. We're about to go into the AI era. Every video on the Internet, literally ninety percent of the videos on the Internet ten years that come out every day will be fake.
Speaker 4: It's like on social media or just general correct.
Speaker 6: And so there will be unlimited videos of YouTube in ten years saying shit you never said, and none of us will know if you said it or did it. And the only way we'll be able to say or tell is if you guys mint it on the blockchain, and there's a connection between the blockchain and the internet to show that this is real shit. I don't have to tell you guys about bitcoin and things of that nature. So I think that the blockchain is going to be the most important digital platform infrastructure of the next century. Money will be on that and so will collectibles one of the you know, I've been into collectibles my whole life, so I've watched it and now I'm really paying attention to it. One of the things that fucks people up with collectibles is fake fake art, fake sneakers, fake sports cards, fake comic books. I had my boy years ago brought up fuckinger Man first appearance. We were fucking hyped and then they started great. And this was back in the day and the nineties paid real you know paper for us back then, tens of thousands was like a trillion. We're like, yeah, I'm so happy for him. When grating came out and you could send it in, it can get authenticated. They're like, this is fake. One great thing about V Friends Series one, NFTs, They'll never be a fake. It's on the blockchain, right, That's a real crazy thing. So to kick off, I'm super hot on them. If you ninety nine point nine nine percent of the people watching right now have rightfully not paid attention for the last two three years because the brand got shit on right Brand's EBB and flow three years ago. We sit here Will Smith's brand here. Will puts out a kind of funny little rapvideo the other day, Little lower Will goes and makes a crazy bangervic movie in three years up right, we've all seen it. Ebbs and flows, right, Ebbs and flows, you know. On me growing up, the two shit is fucking sports brands in the world, the Golden State Warriors and the New England Patriots. Those two fucking teams sucked shit. Now, no better brands brands have been flow. Even in my fifteen year public career as a personal brand. Some moments I'm fucking hot. Some moments I'm in the cut, little chill, up and down, up and down. You guys are feeling it ready, right. Some moments you're like, we're fucking steaming. Other moments the six months you're like, fuck, what's going on? Other people are taking arty, you know, like that shit. So I think collectibles are gonna be a very big part of society because I think it's a human truth. Stamps, coins, you go back to cavemen, rocks, artifacts, antiques. So I'm bullish on it. I think they'll be the predominant. You look at kids growing up, minecraft, roadblocks, NBA two K, they're buying digital fucking things. They're trading those cards. So I'm bullish on it. The problem for NFTs as we sit here today is the brand is in the fucking gutter because people got fucking way too greedy doing dumb shit. Everyone thought every that would be like me telling you every trading card is gonna be worth money. But what if the players such like crypto, It's like, that's right. I mean big coins of a.
Speaker 5: Most cryptos fell on artment that doesn't That doesn't mean that big coins not legitimate, correct and so.
Speaker 6: But that's how everything is. Ninety nine point nine percent of art is worthless, nine nine percent of watches ain't worth shit, nine nine percent of sneakers aren't worth collecting comic books, coins, stamps, the dot com bubble. It was the dot com bubble. The greed took up, by the way, That's why I started making the videos. I'm like, oh fuck, because I didn't make those videos up front, because I'm like, oh, this is gonna go nice and slow, like TikTok and social media and like all the other shit I saw, and then it went real fast. You know, COVID people were at home, they didn't have other shit to do that the game was different than the world I lived in. There was no COVID when I was so the pace was different. Everyone was digital, everyone was on Twitter and social and so all that heat came in and people got ahead of their skis. Bad actors got involved, people, you know, looking for a quick buck, which is the quickest way to not make a buck, and she got fucked up and the brand got hurt. But again, the market, like for the people watching right now and be like, damn, is Gary fullshit or let me go check it. I think the ones that go look and be like, damn, that much volume is still going on. When that much volume is going on, ninety nine point nine percent of people think it's garbage. Well, then you know there's something. And that's kind of that's kind of what happened with sports cards and comic books. They crashed too in the nineties. But you but I was looking at eBay in the two thousands, I'm like, man, there's still a lot of people really fucking with this shit. Oh shit. And that's how it kind of goes wrestling, like when the Rock, when Hogan and Rest in Peace and Macho Man are doing their thing. Wow, then it's a lull. Then comes to Rock and Stone coll Bam. Then there's a lull then, like you know, I I think people jump off when things aren't fucking cooking, and I think sheep jump on when things are cooking. And I'm just in my own little cave by myself, in my brain, not being affected by anything besides what I believe to be true. And I'm running a marathon and I'm aware that in this social media AI world everyone's a sprinter, but life's a marathon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 1: Four years ago, this is interesting because AI wasn't at the conversation.
Speaker 6: Couldn't be, wasn't ready, It wasn't ready.
Speaker 1: Four years later, here we are, and I know you've been on the cuss of looking at the next trend and looking how marketing has gone. Talk about where you see the influence that AI has now and where we're headed in terms of marketing, in terms of business, in terms of any any pretty much industry, and how it's about to change.
Speaker 6: Kids who are watching, let me tell you the best part about being forty nine is you've lived a little. When you're twenty two, you're like, fuck forty nine, I don't want to be there. But when you're at forty nine, you're like, wait a minute, you know, it's kind of like being a fighter. Like when you're in your fiftieth professional fight. Man, you've seen all those punches, right, and so you know how to fucking stick and move. That's how I feel about AI. I've seen this movie before. It was called the Internet. This isn't This isn't the things within the Internet. So the Internet came along. I'm like, look look at the shit. I don't know if you can see it. Literally, look at the goosebumps I'm getting. Internet came along when I was.
Speaker 7: Like, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Internet came along when I was eighteen, and I was like, this is about to change my fucking life.
Speaker 7: Ernest, what's up?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Square Banking. One of the things we love most is seeing neighborhood businesses level up. This this West Indian SPI righting our community that started with a small takeout counter. Now with Square they've been able to expand into a full sit down restaurant and even started catering events across the city. That's the kind of growth that inspires us, and it's powered by Square.
Speaker 7: Square is built for all types of businesses.
Speaker 1: From the corner bagel shop that turned into a local chain to the specialty market with thousands of unique items, to the stylist who's been holding you down for years.
Speaker 7: With Square banking, growth gets easier.
Speaker 1: You've got more control over your cash flow, access to capital right in the same system you're already using to run your business. And with a free Square Savings account, you can automatically set aside a portion of your sales for upgrades, taxes, and those slow seasons, setting yourself up for long term success and when it's time for the next big move. Square makes it simple to get approved with a Square loan based on your actual business performance. No long ways, just quick access to capital. In fact, eighty eight percent of businesses with Square loans report growth. So go to Square dot com, slash go, slash ey l to learn more about how your business can grow with Square.
Speaker 7: That's s q U a r e dot com slash g O, slash e y L. Block Inc.
Speaker 1: Is not a bank's services provided by Square Financial Services, Inc. And setting bank members. FDIC loans a subject to credit approval.
Speaker 6: And then I went deep into it and did shit underneath the internet, email website, Google ad Words, MySpace, face got it. This thing isn't TikTok or NFTs or crypto or this is the whole thing. So let me say this, This could be the only clip we need from this whole fucking podcast. If you're fucking seeing this right now and you are not spending one hour a day minimumly fucking with AI, I don't give a fuck. If it's just chatch ept asking questions. And then if you're a creative fucking around with all the new shit mid journeys in this and runway and all that shit, if you're not in it, like you are literally your grandma that you made fun of, got it? Like how old are you too?
Speaker 4: I'm forty one, forty three.
Speaker 6: Perfect. When you guys were fucking with AOL instant Messenger and AOL and then MySpace and you know, cell phone and texting parents, grandparents unks, they weren't about that life. And it was like ha ha up, you know, like I'm in it, they're not in it. If you're twenty six right now, let alone early forties, and you're not spending an hour or two a day fucking with AI, you are becoming your grandma. You are your grandma. So all these people are like, no, I don't fuck with that. That's some bullshit. It's you know, here's my favorite thing. When people talk about new shit and they shit on it, on some noble shit, that's to tell that they're too lazy to do the work. I'm not doing AI because I think it sucks up musicians and I fucked with the arts and music and that's fucked up. So I'm out. You're not out because of fucking you're sad that fucking Kendrick Lamar might lose some paper. You're out because you don't want to put in forty hours to learn a new thing, because you're tired because you just put in a lot of hours to learn the last thing. People aren't noble.
Speaker 5: People are lazy, But people are also scared though too. Us a lot of fear as far as it's going to take my job, or some fears are legitimate, right, like we've created something. When I say we humans have created something more intelligent than ourselves, that's kind of never been done before in human history, as far as like we don't know how far AI can actually go.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something right now, I don't know if you know this, you definitely do this a little joke. I'm setting it up, we also created a bomb that can kill every person on earth. If the three of us intellects were chopping it up in nineteen fifty two and the US just dropped the fucking bombs several years earlier and blew out Japan and I and we were just chopping it and saying, where the fuck are we gonna do with this thing. If I sat here and said in the next seventy years, no country, no man, no woman will drop that bomb, everybody'd be like, get the fuck out of here. We think about what nineteen fifty was. We just dropped the bomb. The last thirty years, we've had two World wars, right, so in the last thirty years of society, we just got out of World War One, we just just just had World War Two. The US just dropped this bomb. Now Russia's got it and everyone's trying to develop one. And I said, in seventy years it will never drop. Nobody would believe that. My point of that little story is, no shit. People fear. People fear everything, humans fear. Most parents parent with fear every fucking Let me break it down. I don't love to get political, as you guys know. Let me just make it real simple. Every politician weaponizes fear. Fear is how you control people. I'm not letting an another invention fuck me up, because guess what, when the car was invented, people were scared about that. Do you know what the word demonizing is? Demonizing comes from when electricity was invented. Word on the street, check this. Electricity gets invented. We have candles in our motherfucking offices and house electricity gets invented, and people don't put electricity in their home because the word on the street is there's demons in it. Like if you bring in electricity, you're bringing demons into your home.
Speaker 4: It's like magic, like just cut a light on. So how are you using AI.
Speaker 6: Have used it every day to think, to strategize for me personally, I as I think you guys know, and some people may know. I'm always thinking and then I act, and so I'm trying. They're not trying to think of a good one. I already referenced it. I'm fascinated by fashion trends because I think they tell you a lot of shit. So literally, like two three weeks to go, I'm on a plane, caught up my work just on some this is literally and by the way, I audio everything because I'm better with words than writing. So I'm like, I'm like, yo, chatty, I call it chatty. So we've been on this baggy trend again nineties. It seems like for the last couple of years it's coming like, can you give me the last forty years on like clothes being loose than tight than loose than tight, and what is your prediction on how long this cycle of baggy will last? And the reason I asked it is to get ahead of the next tight way correct. So, as an investor, if I see if so, that was just a random thought that I did, and the answers are crazy. They give you like all sorts and you go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, and the answer is it gives me really sets me up to think. So, then in two years, if I see a new disse because when I saw Matt Happy, I was like, that's gonna hit kif watching Ronnie Firm from like, that's gonna hit Siegumann stables, those hats, I was like, that's gonna hit Like I'm starting to think that what I'm good at with the Internet, I should be doing investing in fashion. And so if some young girl comes to me in two years and she's like, I'm you know, I'm going back to like skinny genes, I might be like, oh shit, it's she's right somewhere the next two three years, let her cook, keep it alive, and she's like that. So that's the shit I use it for.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have the obviously you're creative just by naturing right, You've built that throughout your career, and obviously AI helps enhance that for the creatives. But we dial in a world where a lot of these agencies are old school, yeah, and they're not up to date and they don't really understand how they use this.
Speaker 7: What are your thoughts on them?
Speaker 1: And I guess this new world of influencer and entrepreneur who are using.
Speaker 7: It and trying to deal with agencies that just don't get it.
Speaker 6: There's a lot here. I'll break that down. I'm gonna take a little from over here, bring it all together. A couple things. First, Let there be no confusion. There is pain that is coming with this innovation, but that always happens. Hip hop the music that spoke to me in Jersey in eighty five eighty six, I stopped buying it like I would have been if hip hop doesn't come along. I would have bought Van Halen and bon Jovi tapes, but instead I bought run dmc Beastie Boys, the fat Boys. Big shout out to them, underrated that that took paper from someone else. When search engines came out, we were you know, I was a little older than you guys, but we were hyped. Yeahhoo, asked Jeeves and then Google, right, that was good for us. Nobody cried for the fucking one hundred thousand people that lost their jobs selling the Yellow Pages this city. Do you know me, motherfucker job it was to clean up horse poop before the car came out. This city. This the best city in the world that we're sitting in right now. Only one hundred years ago, thousands were employed to clean up horseshit because horses were getting us around and they shit. When the car was invented, nobody cried or they did. They wrote an article like people talked about it. But there will be pain in this. If you're not a thinker, if you're just a doer, if you're not the architect, and you're just a mason, if you just take direction and you don't use this. This is gonna be a fucked up era.
Speaker 4: Talk about collecting.
Speaker 6: Let me just let me I apologize. So to your point, the agencies that put their head in the sand and be like, this is bullshit. Real video is only when humans like this chop it up. You can't do that shit. They're gonna lose again. I keep using your age because it's gonna make sense to y'all and then everybody who's in our similar age. Remember when online dating out, Remember when your boy went on match dot com or your girl went on match dot com and went on date and then like, let's say it clicked, and now they're dating and people are like, yo, where'd you guys meet all bar It was so taboo to do online dating in two thousand and two, three four five. It was corny. You were a loser, you were a you know, fat guy in your mom's basement. Now it is the only way people date, right, like to the point where it's so scale. People are trying to go back to the way it right that that is how the world works. And the agencies that don't say it's real dating, akay, this isn't real content we're going to be put out of business.
Speaker 4: Talk about collecting and selling trading cards.
Speaker 6: Biggest month in the history of the hobby just happened in July. I think the number I saw was three hundred and eight million dollars worth of cards documented.
Speaker 4: Sold, sold in What kind of cards at artise?
Speaker 5: Like Pokemon cars out these Michael Jordan's rookie card, Like what exactly?
Speaker 6: The fact that cars you're not deep in it cool, You've dabbled, the fact that you're this is perfect. You're not deep and you just named two of the four things that are cooking. That's what I mean that collecting is getting the culture the U at forty one twenty years ago that wasn't into it, couldn't rattle off two of the four things that are cooking. It's in the ether, you understand. Yeah, yeah, man, everything's cooking. UFC cards are just trying to get hot Pokemont's fucking fire. Hot Pokemont's killing it basketball football, you know, but baseball is still huge, and that's where a lot of the origins come from. Hockey to a smaller degree, Marvel Disney getting very hot. And now you've got Michael Rubin, who's a real fucking guy, you know, really behind tops, really pushing the culture of a fanatics fast of the Javit Center, all these celebrities, you guys see it right, everybody listening right now, season their feet alivvy done. You know you know a grant well, like people are feeling it. There's more Tom Brady's every piece of content I see about Tom Brady's about trading cards. Yeah, Kaitlyn Kaylyn Clark, like little girls buying a twenty dollars pack pulling a fifty thousand dollars Kaitlin Clark's. So there's that lottery aspect to it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: For me, it was my first hobby and my first business. In a lot of ways, it taught me in the like I am who I am as a businessman because of baseball cards, because I was twelve, thirteen, fourteen, Those are formative years I'm learning. I'm in the trenches. I'm with grown ass men as a child, learning how to getting ripped off, learning how not to get ripped off, selling, buying all that shit. So I believe that trading cards are this generation's art. I think I know so many people in their forties to fifties who've gotten into some wealth that don't want to buy a painting from Europe from eighteen fifty five for five hundred thousand, but wanted Michael Joy and Rookie Card in a perfect condition, or a Bill Russell or a charz Ard, Like yeah, it's it's it's very big, and I honestly think it's incredibly early. And I think video games, comic books, look look at nerd culture, look at how the culture's look at her ac you know, you know, like obviously it's a ADHD but like that's off the reference of ACDC, like everything's blending, new balance, Like everything's just blending. We all know that. For you got to look at Wheezy and Pharrell. If you think about black culture, hip hop culture, when those fuckers started bringing in skateboards, when those guys started showing fucking like dragon ball Z and Pokemon. I don't think it's lost on anyone, Definitely not the audience that's watching here. Black culture. The culture becomes later pop culture, and you know, you can really look at that, you know moment where it started, like nerd culture went from straight up nerd. Like when I was a kid, if you were into comic books, you got your ass kicked in New Jersey right now. Like you go. Look, you go to a high school in the fucking inner cities, and fucking the baddest motherfucker in the school is walking in with a Pikachu T shirt, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And they and they're bringing their trading cars to lunch, and they're battling that lunch.
Speaker 6: There's paper in it. The fuck's the difference between slinging fucking nick bags or a Pikachu.
Speaker 1: It's just papers, you know, when you just said it, this is the first time I thought it.
Speaker 6: I like the by the way, the second one's got more paper in it and no fucking drama and no fucking worrying. And now you flinging, you flinging sports, you flinging Pokemon and sports cards and making five K week. You're an entrepreneur. When me and when my friends were growing up selling nicks, not even dimes, because it was fucking hood ship. They were criminals, same DNA. So it's good man, there's good ship in this.
Speaker 1: You're bringing them back my childhood now because I never looked at it as a lottery, but I grew up in that of getting sports cards and then getting the comic cards, getting comic book for getting the comic cards and buy and Marvel and trying to get the hologram, and it turns into like what you said now, like that is the art of this generation.
Speaker 7: NFTs is part of that as well.
Speaker 1: I want to just go back to that for a second, because it's important that you look at it as art and as a collectible. But part of it, I know, is the incentive of having it. Yes, and I know twenty twenty one is a lot different than twenty twenty five. What was the challenge or did you see challenges? I'm sure you did in that process of making sure that the incentive of having that card stayed up to date, stayed relevant, and stayed on course.
Speaker 6: With V Friends, I won because this is like lost in the history and the ether pun intended. The NFT was the ticket to three years of a conference, so vcon like that's the way I priced it, which was this is what I would charge for this conference for the kind of caliber and football stadiums with Snoop Dogg and all these people, and amortized over three years. Right, So that was the first utility series. Two V Friends came with a box of trading cards those things. Over the next two or three years are likely the box is going to be worth more than what the whole thing cost. Right then, I had an NFT within v Friends called the Gift Goat, which means you got physical gifts if you owned it. Those guys and gals just got a box of Sapphire top sapphire, the most premium one literally in the mail for free, just by owning it. That box is selling for eight thousand dollars on eBay. So what's cool to your point, what's amazing about NFTs is right now, when I walk out of here, we wrap it up. Got to see you a good show. I can literally in the three minutes that I go downstairs to go into my car to go back to the office, I can see every single account that currently holds a v frind. I can also see the full history of that collectible. So for example, in ten years, I can look on the blockchain and see people who bought the NFT and never sold it. That's a loyal crew be able to do something. You see what I'm saying, It's amazing. It's so different. The blockchain is fucking profound and slept on again. Everyone's looking at the money bitcoin, how much is bitcoin worth? We're not looking at the big thing of what the blockchain means. The blockchain is the saving grace to society in my opinion, because of this A. I think you got to remember real talk video proof has actually been the judge and jury of our society for the last hundred years. Right, Like did JFK get shot or did he not get shot? Like that video mattered? Did Rodney King get beat by the police or did he not? That video fucking mattered. Right, We're about to go into a world real talk. Now you want to get really scared. This is what is scary to me. No video will be trusted. Did Trump say that or didn't he? Did Putin say that? Didn't he? Did Lebron do that? Didn't he? Every video on the Internet within a decade will be fake. The blockchain is the only answer if we live on the internet, if that's where the world really is, which it is, let there be no confusion. This is what we're doing right now is secondary. In fact, this is feeding what's going to go into it. Well, if everybody who's fake, that's fucked up, because the truth is important.
Speaker 5: So every video has to come with an NFT component on a blockchain to verify that it is actually a right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I still don't have it fully figured out. And there's listen, I stay in my lane. I can think about things. Theoretically. There's a place where my shit cuts off and I'm not technically sound enough. But knowing the blockchain exists and knowing the Internet exists, there will be a bridge or the social network step blow up in the future will live on the blockchain. Yeah, instead of the Internet. No company will own it. Nobody can shadow ban you, nobody can delete your account. It will be decentralized. Now that's great, but it's also bad. That means all the bad stuff has no police either.
Speaker 1: So that's why you were talking about the pretty much the analytics. Yeah, of looking at the blockchain and the v friends and you can see everything. First thing I thought was like, oh, this is the new ownership, right, because if you look at the platforms we're on now, I know you talk about this a lot. You're renting time, you're renting the equity.
Speaker 6: You're siphoning attention. When everybody gets mad at Facebook like fuck you, I'm like, they're giving you free attention. Which is the most important asset in the world.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 6: But you're right, this is the ownership. For example, base Coinbase has a new social network. It's called base. It's on the blockchain. It's crazy. When you post something, people can hit one little button and tip you like eight cents of cryptocurrency, any crypto they want. And I was sitting, I was like, and you guys know this because you stream on YouTube and you're watching culture. You know this. Streamers get tipped all the time, right, And I'm like, Okay, this is happening in streaming world, but it's not happening in social world. Now, let's make pretend. You know, my wife Mona posts something about health and wellness and it's really valuable content. She posts about like really living a clean, healthy life. Now you get a two minute video from her and it brings you a lot of value. I think in ten years you might just be like, man, that was good. Shit, Like thank you, here's fifteen cents talk about you know, like shit's changing. Yeah, you see what I mean? Like, like that's not like Facebook didn't build that, Like there's no way to do that seamlessly. I think you're gonna see a lot of changes, but ownership. Yes, this is why I'm obsessed with NFTs. We're gonna live digital, which means our physical stuff is going to decrease in value because we're gonna live more like the way we live in our phones. Now, VR and AR are coming.
Speaker 7: People.
Speaker 6: Ah. I went deep on AI in twenty fifteen, but it was so over my head and it was so not ready. After about a month or two, I was like, okay, right. I bought bitcoin and ethereum in twenty fourteen fifteen, but it didn't really get cooking for another five years. Everyone shits on the Apple and the Snapchat and the Facebook, and then just like AI and the blockchain, you'all gonna wake up. I'm gonna wake up and it's just gonna be here, and everyone's only where the fuck did this come from the last twenty years? And then we're gonna be living like this. And now let me ask you a real fucking fire question, what the fuck happens when this is no longer the fucking game. We've been saying that and this becomes the game? Now? What?
Speaker 4: Or just I was in China.
Speaker 5: I was in China, and I mean they have it here to a lesser, very lesser degree, but is widespread in China where you pay for stuff just based off the eyeballs. So it's like passport, your credit card. All information is either your fingertips. Also, it's a it's a world we don't need any We don't need any digital device because all the digital device is actually on us.
Speaker 6: Look, I think it will get to that is validation and confirmation, you know, kind of like Apple Pay. I'm talking about the three of us living the back half of our lives where literally it'll start with glasses. Long term, I do think it will be contact lenses. But I'm talking about while we're in this room we see other ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, uh, well, Microsoft had what was the Microsoft They had the headset where you We did that a few years ago.
Speaker 6: I mean, I can't, I can't. I can't talk about it fully because I'm under some NDA. But I tested a Facebook product that's coming out in the future that shook me heavy and not like and not like clunky like do you I'll use video game terms that will hit for you guys, not atari like the latest PlayStation, like those graphic differences.
Speaker 1: It's and we talk about just I'm glad you said that, because I'm looking at it even like your microphone. Now, yeah, that's the agentic AI Like, it won't be the phone, it'll be something that will shoot you here. And that's the dial pad, and that's your agent, and it tells you where to go.
Speaker 6: You're refrigerators reordering your food forty exactly like your body knows that you're low on sugar and fucking the shit shit like a fucking Mango earners.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, their seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: This shows up and in front of you, like on some real shit, like I do not believe that people, I let me. This is actually a good sentence. For some goddamn reason, we as human beings think technology stops when we're alive.
Speaker 5: That's almost like the Matrix though, right, because in the movie The matrix. We were all everybody was in like the generator thing whatever, and you just so it's like, Okay, if you are tied at work, you don't necessarily need to get a plane ticket to go to a Ruba. You can just plug in and be on a beach, right and just sit on the couch and just have that stimulation.
Speaker 6: Pack and the previews are in our faces.
Speaker 1: That's that's why I was going, because I don't even think you need to plug in. I think if you watch Star Wars, I think this doesn't stop. So it's like I'll teleport and.
Speaker 6: By the way, let me see this in less of a projecting. The fuck do you think zoom backgrounds are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like you see what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's like seeing the previews already. When people I talk a lot about like people marrying robots in the future, and everyone gets all fucked up, like right now, I'm sure to comments a come on, but I'm like, yo, When you're dming with someone in dating apps before you meet in person, people catch feelings on those words.
Speaker 7: You have no idea who is.
Speaker 6: Like shits changes like if you're great great great grandma. If there was new technology, we could like rebirth people, you put some liquid on their grave and they come out and they're like, what's up. If that existed, all of us would go do that because we want to meet, right, that'd be nice. You go to your great great Greek grandma not that long ago, she was here one hundred years ago, and you put that liquid on she pops up. Granny's be like, what the fuck happened? Like like if you died one hundred years ago, no car, no plane, fucking internet, like a credit card? What the fuck is that? Like? Like, I don't think people understand how much happens in ten years, So why the fuck's it gonna stop now? In fact, it's the reverse. Now that we have all this infrastructure, it accelerates at speed correct.
Speaker 4: But also ebbs and flows.
Speaker 5: Like throughout human history, technology has always advanced, and it has been dark ages, and it's advanced and it's been dark ages. Yeah, so we could potentially form into another dark age where we maybe the technology gets so far advanced that it kind of works against us and we actually start going back to traditional way.
Speaker 7: It sounds it sounds like judgment by the way.
Speaker 6: I think that's happening already in a little bit of way. But I don't think it is a dark age. I think it's a balancedtage, meaning you're starting to see alpha and young gen zers really unplugged for real, Like the three of us are fucking twenty four to seven because we grew up unplugged, right, motherfucker. I'm forty nine. I didn't even have the Internet before I went to college. I lived my whole ass childhood but no internet. Did not go on the Internet until I was eighteen, so I lived unplugged. These kids live the reverse. They've been plugged from the get two years old, watching fucking Coco Melon iPad. So they're the first generation to be like, let's go fucking take a walk. Like I'm looking. I invested in the pickleball league. I'm looking at alternative sports. I'll give you one that I'm obsessed with with the ball, Like I could see people just getting back into Like I said something the other day that a lot of people hit me up about. I said, I see a business in the future where people get paid to walk with other people on some human connection shit, like literally on your Facebook. People are just like yo, I get paid twenty bucks an hour to walk with you and chat it up. I think you.
Speaker 4: Would cook like a dog walker.
Speaker 6: I literally believe every human that makes under twenty dollars an hour that's watching right now needs to hear me. And even if they don't have a Facebook account, create a Facebook account and then run ten dollars of ads ten dollars on a video saying Yo, I live in to Peak, a Tansas and I live on this area, and I'll walk with anybody. I'll walk with you and talk and communicate and chop it up with anybody in this ten mile radius and run ads ten dollars in Facebook ads on that ten mile radius. I think they build a straight up business. People are lonely. True, there's a sixty eight year old man or woman that sees that video of a twenty eight year old saying that who unfortunately just lost their spouse and they're lonely, and they're like, fuck it, I'll pay twenty bucks to walk with somebody for an hour. Like there's that's what I mean. Like shit changes. Whereas if I said in nineteen ninety people are gonna get paid to walk with people. People get the fuck out of here. Gary on that dumb shit. But let me give you one that will. If everyone's confused by what I'm saying, let me give you a different one. If you told people in nineteen sixty five, that motherfuckers would pay for water, Can I have that water bottle? Yeah, that one right there, just to I'm doing a prop on this episode. You could throw it. I catch. If I was an entrepreneur in nineteen sixty I said people are gonna pay three bucks for water, everybody would have laughed their asses off. Shit was free. It was in the fucking sink free. This shit's free except for the eight Now, this is where we're really gonna get into real talkers. We were talking about this off camera before we started, that shit's free except for the eight hundred million people on Earth that don't have access to clean water. That's why my ass isn't got a lot charity water, you know, Like so like, you know, like, shit's interesting out here and people aren't thinking. You know what I feel about the last twenty minutes. I need people to think. People just follow like they see one thing or the one boy says something like, yeah, you see it in politics, you see it in society. People aren't thinking, and they're definitely not thinking for themselves.
Speaker 1: You just made me, made me think of today's entrepreneur, right, the person who's trying to get started. Let's take your media group that you've created, right, you don't have the platform, you don't have the recognition if you're starting an ad, like, what's the first place you attack?
Speaker 6: We talked about it first. Quick Second, the number one thing I would do on Earth right now, if I'm fifteen to thirty and I'm just trying to fucking build something for myself, is I would give one solid, meaningful attempt at live social shopping back to China. Like I cannot say, I'm saying, I'm glad you're I need everyone to listen, Mike, you did it one time the other day, like one attempt literally TikTok shop, but you need a certain amount of followers to get a shop. Go live, and then there's a startup called whatnot. It's big now. You literally create an account it's QBC on social media. You literally go live and you start selling shit. All the collectibles are going crazy, but I see an opportunity for people to sell anything, including some garage sale shit. My number one belief is that every person that's watching right now that's crying about money. If they're in a place where they have an iPhone or an Android and they're watching this, they probably have somewhere between five hundred and two thousand dollars worth of shit in their house because everybody buys dumb shit and they don't use it. Like literally, I'm talking close shit in your attic, your basement, video games you don't play like. I really believe this to my soul. And in twenty seventeen, I've made a big platform about this. I called it twenty seventeen Flip Challenge, and I challenged people to try to make ten thousand bucks by selling shit in their house and then learn eBay. Fuck man. Every day I get dms from people screenshots of their eBay account and their Wells Fargo Gary. When I saw that video, I had eighteen dollars in my Wells Fargo. Two years later, I have one hundred three thousand dollars in my Eba account. I think most people, even the most not talented, can learn the basics of buying and flipping shit. And with dollar stores, with thrift stores, with fucking Salvation Army, with fucking garage sales, flea markets, and then you just start getting more and more advance, kind of like training, Like everybody can actually lose thirty pounds and gain thirty pounds of muscle. Shit's hard takes discipline, right, but every like the three of us could look crazy in two years if we went crazy. None of us are bad, but we can all look at each other and be like, we could be crazy in two years. We ate super proper and with and really hit right, and we look crazy, and people like, what the fuck? That's how I think about this financial shit. So anyway, live social shopping is going to explode, like explode. It will be massive in America, and I think everyone who's watching should learn about it again. Go to chat shept and be like Gary B said, live social shopping is going to be huge? What does that mean? And you'll get all the answers and you can literally talk. You don't even need experts anymore. Be like, and then how do I set up? And whatnot? And then what should I say?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: You just talk? And I'm telling you that would be the one place I would start first. With some shit that's in your house? Mike, What the fuck did you sell? How much did that pencil case go for? That shit was going to be thrown the fuck out by him and he needs twenty seven times. I'm serious, y'all, you know what I mean. So so, and by the way, I saw some crazy ass that I don't know if it's true or not. Back to like I didn't do the homework yet, but like there was some staggering number of like what percentage of Americans don't have three thousand dollars in their banks account?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like ninety yeah, you guys know. But even in China.
Speaker 5: I was in China and one of the girls that was like my translator, actually she was. She's a seller online and they do like the twenty four hour marathon thing, and the amount of money that she was making from that was crazy, Like she made like like cause she said her best forty eight hours, she made like thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: And I cannot stress enough T shirts, you sneakers, hats, everything. And then what will happen. Let's say the fifty people that are watching, they're actually gonna do this. Three of them are gonna email me in seven months and be like, yo, sow you on the pod, fucking they didn't fucking love you because they're gonna be happy, right, they're like, problem, I sold all my shit. I'm gonna be like, Now, go buy new shit and make profit. Oh you made eight thousand. Good, Now go buy eight thousand dollars worth of shit and make sixteen thousand. That you start learning a skill. What do you buy? What sells? Where's their demand? How do you sell it? But here's a big one. You'll like this. I think a lot of people that are trying to be Alex Earl and Joe Rogan and Gary ve like be an influencer, you know every like, there's not a single person under twenty whose number one goal in life is not to be an influencer. I think a lot of those people will never get to be that. But of those people, I think a shocking percentage, call it five to ten percent of those people that will never get to what they want to be millions of followers. I think five to even fifteen percent of those people I think can make six figures a year selling shit out of their living room. Yeah you say, and that's a lot more fun than having a job paying you seventy five K that you fucking hate.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said they'll never get there is it because the age of influence is.
Speaker 6: Changing, you know, supply and demand. You're competing against the world and AI.
Speaker 4: As her point, I was thinking my influences.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this as far as okay, you somebody that always are looking forward from a global standpoint, What markets are you looking at?
Speaker 4: What are you bullish on? Way? Do you think there's going to be opportunity? What area is like globally?
Speaker 6: I mean we talked about it a second before we got on here. I've been infatuated. In fact, I think twenty twenty six, maybe early twenty seven because we're opening up Dubai. But my Vayner World, be Friends, Vayner Sports, definitely, Vayner Media has to start putting flags on the ground in Africa. It's super clear. The youth, the talent, the fucking firepower. I wish people understood the intellectual firepower of the volume of under thirty year olds that roam at scale live in all the different countries in Africa. So Africa is going to win the If you want again it, please learn how to use AI. We just said this, immediately take off. You know what, fuck it, Let's do some show and tell. Stullt not using any biases of any other prompt I've done before. I just watched Gary v on a podcast talk about Africa as the next continent. He referenced Asia and the Middle East in the last fifty years. Fifty years ago Asia started to cook, Japan, then later China, and then obviously what's been going on last twenty five years in the Middle East, Dubai and then obviously what's going on with Saudi. If he's right about Africa, which five or six countries within Africa is he write about? And also give me the real data and make sure you're one hundred percent right on this, the real data. Because he mentioned something about how young the continent is. He referenced something that he wasn't sure about, but he said something to the degree of by twenty thirty five, thirty five percent of everybody under thirty will be living in the continent of Africa. Can you give me the real stat on that. Yeah, any other three or four bullet points that might give validity to why Africa is so fruitful and so vibrant and such a great entrepreneurial and business opportunity. Also, I've been aware over the last five to ten years that China has invested heavy into Africa, and I hear from a lot of American outlets like China owns Africa, Like what does that mean? Like I'd love to get a little educated on that and what impact does that have? Yeah? Thank you? So a couple things first, I'm really glad I did that because I think that just opened up a lot of people's mind into AI, because a lot of people are using AI right now like a search engine GBT right, A lot of people use AI like it's Google. They're like, what is a bird? You know what I mean? You could see what I'm doing. That was a full pledge minute eighteen prompt. I did a seventeen minute prompt the other day that forty one. I can talk a forty one minute prompt. All right, here we go. Under thirty population forecast. Your recollection that by twenty thirty five, thirty five percent of everyone under thirty will live in Africa is in the ballpark. While the exact numbers vary by source, here's what we know. By twenty thirty young Africans typically defined as those under twenty five or youth define as fifteen to twenty four, are projected to make up forty two percent of the world's youth. Of the youth, more than sixty percent of Africa's population is under the age of twenty five. Let me say that nice and slow for all the kids in the back. More than sixty percent of Africa's population is under the age of twenty five. Looking to the broader population growth, by the mid century, a significant one third of all sub So African sub Saharian African population will be children under fifteen. So, while the exact number is not right there you go five to six African countries poised for growth. Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Congo, Rwanda fastest growing economies in twenty four East Africa countries like Rwanda at six point nine Ethiopia six point two month the fastest growing. So that goes into that why is Africa vibrant? Full of opportunity? Here are four bullet points that back up Gary vs point in Africa. Youthful population, fast growing economies, massive population boom, infrastructure and investment both regional tech, agriculture, mining, and global investments. Notably China and now increasingly the UAE and the US are heavily investing in African infrastructure. What does China owning Africa mean and what is the reality? This statement pops up often, but the actual picture is more nuanced. China is now Africa's largest bilateral trading partner, accounting for about twenty percent of the exports Chinese loans and debt. China shares external public debt in Sub Saharan Africa rows from two percent in two and five to seventeen percent by twenty twenty one. One hundred and thirty four billion. Yeah, that's a large p And by the way, that's how I use chat gipt. Yeah, right, Like when I'm thinking about.
Speaker 4: Shit as like a mentor or like partner.
Speaker 6: Watch this, I'll give you another one because I'm heavy. Like if you ask me for real, for real, I would say that I'm a pop culture anthropologist, right. I just like to know everything to the best of my ability, Like that, why did Sabrina Carpenter pop off? What were the three things that really made her go? That? Shit? What I just did there?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 6: Like if I see anyone on the radar, I want to know why, right, like like just knowing because once I know why Kai Snett, why Sabrina right? Why? Why why Libby done? Why you start to see patterns. Once you understand patterns, you could start executing those patterns, right, viral hits and fan connections. Megaboo be a Taylor Swift's erator opening for Taylor Swift in twenty three twenty four exposed right, So then, like when I see something like that, I'm like, you know, and I'm you know, you guys probably have seen this to my content. I love emerging artists. I just like, I feel like that's just like someb pure shit like DOCI liked why did I like nail that? Just like spending time like consuming. She's a star, right if we were chopping, I mean she got there herself, but like three years ago, if she like hit me up and she's like, yo, why am I not popping off? Right? Or Tiara Whack someone I fuck with heavy that I think is a crazy star too. If I see her in six months and we have dinner, like just me reading that little thing, I'm like, Tira, listen to me. You have to fucking open, like swallow your fucking pride, and you have to open for the biggest fucking star you can go. Right. And by the way, that wasn't profound insight that's always happened. Opening for someone bigger is like a forty year thing. But you know, it reminds you there's here's a good one. There's the three of us, and everybody knows, but we forgot. That's just being a human.
Speaker 7: You've done a lot. I mean you said a lot.
Speaker 4: You've done a lot.
Speaker 7: I wonder my ownership has always been a key.
Speaker 1: Obviously you said asset is the biggest piece of the future of economy, but partnerships is something in this space.
Speaker 4: That we do.
Speaker 1: So I wonder when you say, okay, I don't have to own, it's okay for me to partner.
Speaker 6: Early in my career. A lot later it got changed up. Check this out. One of the reasons I'm scared to partner is I'm building such a big thing. I'm scared that I want to do something and by doing a small partnership, if I then later want to do something in it, I'm worried that that partner is like, Yo, fuck you, Gary B. You fucking stole my shit, or you did wrong money. I'm so scared of reputational So I'm very timid on partnerships because of that. Because my favorite thing, this is a very important statement that I hope it hits for someone. I'm not trying to maximize money. I'm trying to maximize the joy of the game. When you analyze my career and I've got another fifty years, when it's all said and done and it's written, people are gonna look at it if they if I keep doing what I'm doing, and it's worth looking at, and they'd be like, man, he did a lot of dumb shit, and I'm gonna come from fucking Heaven and whisper down to them. It wasn't dumb shit. I wasn't trying to maximize money. If I was trying to maximize money, I would just do real estate, all the tax laws in its favor. I'm trying to maximize fun. Like I'm serious. I like ah athletes. You know I'm in the business. Vaynor Sports big agency with just my brother, big shout out to AJ just signed the biggest Jets defensive player contract in history. We Rep Sauce Gardner. We have all these crazy athletes. It broke my heart when we got into the business ten years ago, and honestly, I knew it earlier eight years ago. We got into business probably twelve years ago is when I realized this. When my notoriety and my juice started growing, I started meeting more fancy people, I started meeting real athletes. I so wished as a kid that I could be a football player or anything. I love sports that much. Third grade in my hand eye coordination had me cooking all star and everything. Fifth grade, size, speed, athleticism, power, all started to matter. I got fucking cooked out. But I didn't realize how many athletes don't love the game. I just love it so much. I played five hours of basketball on Thursday. I'm fucking fifty in November. I'm not supposed to be out there like that. That's how much I love it. But for a lot of athletes, it's the way out, it's the path to paper. It's the biggest thing they can do to make money. As an entrepreneur, I think when people think about entrepreneurship, everybody who's watching they think about money. I think about sports and art. If entrepreneurship was like teaching and you could only make fifty thousand a year, I'd be sitting here right now talking about entrepreneurship, renting a fucking Kia, eating fucking inexpensive food, living in a humble home, and I would be happy as fuck. And I know a lot of people don't believe me. And the good news is I don't give a fuck because I know it's the truth. I'm in it for the game. So the reason I don't do a lot of partnerships is a lot of times I'm not trying to maximize the financial thing. I want to paint my own picture. I don't want to co cook. I want to cook, you know. And so for me, this is the like, this is why I fucked with Kobe so heavy, like long before, like just day one Kobe like And by the way, I'm a Knicks fan and hate every other player and team, but I was like that motherfucker and he was in the West, so that was good. It wasn't gonna fuck up my That's why I hate Jordan and Brady so much, but I understood them. There's certain people that it's just about the game. As an entrepreneur, what most excites me is to see where I stack up. But I have the humility when someone builds bigger shit, I'm like, you know, the game. You see the best athletes in the world play a game and the game's over. And as a fan, when the Jets lose to the Patriots and the game's over and all the Jets players dap up the path, but I'm like, don't fucking you know, I get pissed because I'm a fan. But they're on the field and they know, like UFC, right, these motherfuckers are trying to kill each other, fights over. That's why I love UFC so much. They fucking right, It's like a brotherhood, right, That's how I feel about fellow entrepreneurs. But the money isn't like what excites me, and people are gonna be like in the comments or in their heads right now, yeah, because you got it now, I'm like, motherfucker, fuck you. You didn't know me at seventeen. Go find my boys from around the way. It was always about this when they were fucking going to parties and hooking up. I did a baseball card show, not for a one hundred and eighty seven dollars that I made, because I'd rather hook up than get one hundred and eighty seven dollars. Because the fucking game it's like these lights, you know, like in the summer, when you got those lights and the little flies, they can't help it. I feel like those flies know that that light's gonna zap the fuck out of them and they're gonna die, but they can't fucking help it. It's like love, right, Like you know, love like you can't help it. That's how entrepreneurship is for me. And that's why partnerships it's not about like I don't trust. In fact, I trust too much. It's just that I just want to cook.
Speaker 4: But a game. What you said, everybody can't be a content creator.
Speaker 6: Okay, everybody can be a content creator.
Speaker 4: Everybody can't be a star content creator.
Speaker 6: Everybody can't get to the place like right, Everyone wants to professionally live, and that's the whole game. Everybody wants a one percent life. But it's a one percent life.
Speaker 4: Oh for surely you know the reason.
Speaker 5: But the next iteration of content creation because we actually saw a lot of things happen in the last ten years. Right where we saw social media influencer yep, com yep. Then we saw the rise of podcasts yep, and now we're seeing the rise of streamers, no question. So where do you see this thing going from a content creation.
Speaker 6: I don't know because I don't predict, but I move quickly to your point. Literally, starting in October, which is six weeks, I'm going live three four hours a day on the platform, all of them, which is why I told you, like, don't, I don't. If I have the humility to start up my kick account have three followers, then you should too. You see where I'm going. Humility is the secret weapon of the gangster. Humility is the secret weapon of the gangster. So I'm going to restream it everywhere, right, Twitch and Kick I want because I want that youth YouTube and others will cook for me because I have a little bit more of a base there, But I don't care. I want to eat back to the game. I want to eat shit for eighteen hours again. I hate him with my whole heart, Michael Jordan because I'm a real Knicks fan. Never wore a pair of Jordan's in my life, but I understand what was fun about baseball for him. When you get to the pinnacle, you want to write, I get that I've cooked and done well, but now let me go fucking chop it up on this irl shit. And for me, it's a throwback because I was cooking on you stream back in two thousand and seven, the first irl ustream dot TV. It was big for me, but there was no moving with it. It was different. It was on a desk that wasn't even laptops. It was fucking that big ass computer. You know. It was different. It was at my desk. But I'm gonna do tea with Gary V and I'm gonna do another show called winding Down with Gary V. Wine thing down. So I'm gonna sip some tea in the morning and do some Q and a Wisdom and drink some wine and do some Q and a wisdom in the evening and then back to the thing I said about Flowers, I want to start. I'm very focused right now and giving away given Flowers. I got a big platform, and I've always been good at that, right, dochi gonna you Logan pull all those Jake, all those kids that came up. I want to I want to almost formalize that I want to start really being much more thoughtful. And you know I'm doing the research anyway, right And a lot of people that have come up know this about me. I love a DM to a kid on the come up. Like nothing makes me happier than like being at midnight, just chopping up, looking at the culture, seeing someone I'm like, yeah, and like just giving them a fucking did on a way here, a kid that I've been watching for a while, Cam right, I just want to like, so I literally literally DM cam Peterson, the comedian on the way here, keep building, my guy, we all see you. That shit is everything to me because I can't believe that I'm a point of my career where someone thinks that's epic and I do not understand why people do not give more love. There are people who today will spend their entire day being on the internet shitting on people. The fuck do you think is going on in that person's life? So the haters are hating and the hurt are hurting. My question for everybody who's watching, if you're happy and you're loving, the fuck are you not given love? I'm happy, I'm in love with life, so I spend time giving love.
Speaker 7: It's that simple, man, that.
Speaker 6: Hate is loud and love is quiet, and we need to flip that. That's why everyone's confused out here right now, because people that are winning, like me, they just mind their business, and I'm saying to them, no, we have a respect on ability to fucking put love on the offense. And I take that very seriously. I think that's why I'm unique, ish a little bit like. It's not lost on me, it's not lost on you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 6: The audience knows good bad, are indifferent whether you fuck with me or you think I'm the worst. I do play it different, and I actually think that little piece I just talked about is a big piece of it. I spend a lot of time and energy spreading good shit, and I don't get caught up in the nonsense. And it's let me be very clear, it's nonsense. Those fucking nonsense. If you're confused, and let me say this, if you're a human that goes sees somebody shine and you're envy and jealousy and hurt makes you want to write some shit, I ain't mad at you. I love you. I'm sad for you. I want to get you the fuck out of there because I promise you Johnny Pants forty nine saying Gary Vee, you suck motherfucker. That ain't doing shit to me? The fuck you think that's doing to me? Yeah, what the fuck do you think that's doing? I promise you Winners are not hurt by booze. Motherfucking winners are fucking invigorated by booze. Like even though I hate Reggie Miller and Trey Young and all these people, you know, the garden is the mecca, and these motherfuckers love to come in and be the villain, even though I hate it. Because I'm a Knicks fan, I would be the first man. I'd be the ultimate villain in the garden if I was blessed with basketball talent and was unblessed and not being a Nick and I would I would be the number one hated person in Madison Square Garden history because I'd go in there trying to kill people because it's the mecca and that booing. Like love booing so much. In fact, sometimes I ask myself on some deep shit, like in the dark, I'm like, do I sabotage myself just for the booing? Bro? This is some real fuck up shit.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 6: My favorite Rocky is when he loses everything and goes back to fucking the Philly ghettos. Like I sometimes want to lose everything again and go back to Queen's and just start from the beginning. That's how much I love building and now I'm at a point where, like people think it's gonna be successful just because my track workers on fucking on wax. Like sometimes I think about like doing that face off thing and changing my face and becoming like I love being undressed. By the way, That's why I love V Friends. V Friends did me a blessing because, by the way, no one's really paying attention to what I'm doing with V Friends, and I'm building fucking Pokemon and Marble and everyone's face and no one's even seeing it because everyone's like, oh, NFTs are dead and you know that was the one thing Gary v was wrong about. Motherfucker, It's gonna be the thing I'm most right about. I'm willing to take the booze and the judgment right now. But when that bell rings in the twelfth round, they're putting up my fucking hand. I'm putting that belt and what are you gonna say?
Speaker 5: Okay, always a pleasure, pleasure, any last words you want to leave the audience with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, always. What you just saw is in the last three minutes is the luck. And I hate using that word because luck is the weapon of choice of the lazy, but I'm going to use it because it's true. What you just saw was the luck of the draw of DNA. We're all born with our DNA, the luck of the draw of having the world's greatest mother who gassed me up so heavy. But she didn't do modern gassing up or like you can be anything. She kept my shit in check. She was a Russian fucking immigrant mom who was willing to smack you in the face if you weren't doing the right thing. I didn't even think about disrespecting my mom, let alone doing it. I was scared if I thought it that she would know, so you know, but she made me feel like I was the greatest and a lot of hard work. And I believe that hard work because I saw my siblings aren't the same as me. There's always different shit. I think that everyone who's listening needs to understand that if you really listen back, you should run this podcast back. We touched on things that point when I said all three of us could look crazy in two years. The work is real, like you can and I say this all time. If anyone looks like you that's ever made it, the fuck is your excuse? If anyone with two parents that were drug addicts built something big and had a happy life right because people are looking for their excuse my parents are divorced. I'm this I come from this background, I'm this gender, I'm this race, I'm from this area. If anybody in the history of time has made it, and I say made it as being happy calma, maybe having a little something right from your circumstances, then you got to ask yourself why not you? And you got to get into fucking accountability. Like I'm telling you, we are living in the greatest era of entitlement, and you know what happened. Unfortunately, the politicians in the last thirty years have successfully made people think that they're going to help them. Motherfucker. I made money with Clinton and Bush and Obama and Trump and Biden and Trump and the next fuck or two. It's not Trump's fault, it's not Biden's fault. It's not your mama's fault, it's not your daddy's fault, it's not the world's fault. It's no one's fault. But you and people don't understand. That's the liberation. Once you understand everything. When I tell you everything that is bad in my life is one hundred percent my fault and that makes me happy because then I feel like I'm in control. And the second you seed control is the second you start getting unhappy. And collectively we've seeded control to a bunch of clown ass, fucking clown ass politicians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, grab the will, no argument, Grab the will.
Speaker 4: Gary always a pleasure.
Speaker 6: Love you guys, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: See you next week. Peace, peace, all right.
Speaker 2: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand and illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app, and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,