Speaker 1: Okay, it's two guys with us bone just a ball at his bood. The rifel is said the wheels for you. What is Scott gonna say? What's Andrew gonna say? Well, there's sires be good to Just okay, it's.
Speaker 2: Guys with us boone just a ballet his boot still be arguing about breakfast pot. How do you know there is ready with all that boost and you get to hear them slap bet you.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Serial Killers. Hi? You know why I played that? Why that's the Jonas brothers there? Oh yeah, yeah, well we just saw them. Well, I guess it's a couple of weeks ago at this point at Jones Beach.
Speaker 4: Oh did you contact Greg?
Speaker 3: I did, and our friend put McGee. I saw him standing on stage and I texted him and we did like one of these to each other because we saw each other in the crowd.
Speaker 4: See you got some tickets.
Speaker 3: I did get some tickets.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: See this was the first concert that my thirteen year old daughter went to with her friends. Fine, and we were not letting them go by themselves, so we got tickets and we went to the show too nice anyway, So that's why I played that. Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode two hundred and one. Today is Monday, October fifteenth. Great, it's almost Halloween time, spooky season. And I mentioned that because we've pretty much done all the Halloween cereals that there are.
Speaker 4: Except one, Andrew, is it the Reese's Bats?
Speaker 3: No, we did that last year. They're all the same ones in all the same ones pretty much are back again. There's the cap'n Crunch that turns green. They changed the box art, but the cereals are all the same, so we don't redo them.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know we did Reese's Bats. My mom bought us a box.
Speaker 3: Hilarious. There's also Reese's Bunnies Easter Time.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: But look, this one is apparently out in the wild somewhere. I haven't seen it yet. It's Cooky Coco Crispies.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I saw that. Somebody tagged us on that in Instagram and was like, get your cereal game up.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, but I can't find it. I'm actually going to go searching today because next week really is the last episode before Halloween. So if we're gonna do this one, we have to do it next week.
Speaker 4: Okay, marshmallows that look like, do you mean record this early?
Speaker 3: No, but we just has to air next week. Yeah, it can't air after Halloween because that'd be like silly.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: So this is going to be another all listeners supplied serial episode. Okay, and the first one comes from overseas.
Speaker 4: Whoa wait a minute, we have that thing right, Serial Killers International.
Speaker 3: I should have been prepared.
Speaker 4: Well, I wasn't added to the checklist comments and complaints.
Speaker 3: I mean, should I play it at this point?
Speaker 4: I mean, so there it is Serial Killers International. Didn't you say you labeled everything ck?
Speaker 3: I did that, one says CK. But it was expired. I have to unexpire some of these things. It's technical stuff. I'll get to it.
Speaker 4: Why don't you just get the thing that's scary? Has he has a board that you just press the buttons and then through this with you before Andrew.
Speaker 3: That's because the show is on the air at the time. I can't pull that up right now because it'll mess up the show that's on the air. I'll explain later.
Speaker 4: Something tells me Jeff could fix this.
Speaker 3: Okay. Anyway, our friend Nicole, she's from North Plainfield, New Jersey, but she now lives in Scotland. Oh nice, So she sent this cereal from Scotland.
Speaker 4: Oh is that your Scottish accent?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I'm wearing a kilt today. You can't see it because it's just underneath the thing.
Speaker 4: So you're wearing pants and a kilt. Yeah, that seems very impractice.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing a kilt underneath my pants. Okay, So I guess this must still be a thing over there in England or Scotland or the other the UK countries. Okay, places, I'm gonna grab it, Andrew, is it mucili? No, it's not. It's baby shark. Do do do Do Do doo? Baby shark? Do do do do do do? We did, baby shark, we did, But not this one, Andrew. This one is toffee flavor war.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. I love toffe coffee right, I love it smashing, I love.
Speaker 3: It, But I don't like how they spell it with the U. It's flavor wor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like neighborhood. They do that too.
Speaker 3: The box did come a little busted up, but it's okay. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to hear I came right across the pond.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for this, but I guess Baby Shark is still like, if they're putting out new Baby Shark cereals, it must maybe been a little bit delayed getting to other parts of the world.
Speaker 4: I got to bring this to my god child, Tianas, Okay, you're welcome the things. Baby Shark like. I babysat her and when I was putting her to bed, she like, you have to sit by her for a little bit before she finally goes. And as she's going to sleep, she was like, baby Shark, do do do do?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 3: Do do do?
Speaker 4: She knows the whole thing. It's adorable.
Speaker 3: I have to say that the boxes overseas are a little bit flimsier than our boxes.
Speaker 4: Here's a flimsy, flimsy box.
Speaker 3: It is Spot the Difference. I'm not going to play the game, but they have a nice Spot the Difference game on the back from the kadies. And I can't really understand the nutrition facts because it's all in grams and stuff like that or milligram or well they do that here too, don't they. Yeah, Graham's are fat, they do, but it's it's in it's in metric. I don't know what I'm saying it just looks different.
Speaker 4: How many stones is it?
Speaker 3: Stones? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's how instead of taking like when they take weight. Yeah, they don't do it by like kilos or anything. They do it by stone. So like one stone is equal to fourteen pounds.
Speaker 3: What's a quid? Quid is their currency? Oh apparently this particular box goes to the UK and Ireland. Okay, because it has the little markings.
Speaker 4: On the side. Yeah, stone is how they do like their weight, so you could be one stone like something pounds, but otherwise, yeah, they do it.
Speaker 3: How much does a stone way?
Speaker 4: I just said fourteen pounds?
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't hear that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you brought us the whole milk today, Andrew.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's the only thing that's available at the Bodego by my house.
Speaker 3: Was it sitting in the water.
Speaker 4: No, they actually have a refrigerated thing. It's not like the Bodeka here. Well, I mean this is not widely available. Obviously, great doing it because Nicole sent it to us. I will say. The shark is not a shark. There's no fin. It's just a fish.
Speaker 3: They look like goldfish. Yeah, yeah, crackers. They curved a little bit though. Here you go, ready, hmm, it's pretty good. It's lightly sweetened. It's not overly, you know, taste a little bit like a heath bar.
Speaker 4: Absolutely smashing.
Speaker 3: I love it. Is that how they talk in Scotland. That's more English or British, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: The good thing is it's also high in fibery.
Speaker 4: And its delicious. I love it.
Speaker 3: We said, like Roy from Ted Lasso. Oh, and there's no artificial colors or flavors.
Speaker 4: I'm giving this four bowls in a spoon. This is this is sharktastic.
Speaker 3: Okay. If I said that, there'd be trouble. Why, well, because you don't like when I say dumb stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Sharktastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that doesn't really even mean anything. I know what I should have said, what fantastic?
Speaker 4: Damn it? You took it from me.
Speaker 3: Nice. This almost reminds me of the little Gerber things, the little Gerber snacks and that thing, the puffs. It's almost like that. I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon, spoon. It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: It's lightly sweetened. It's like just enough to tide you over. It's nothing too sweet nor too bland.
Speaker 3: I like that there should be starfish marshmallows in here though.
Speaker 4: Uh no, that would make it overally sweet and I want to be a fan.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well, thank you very much, Nicole. I want to send her a serial Killer's T shirt for sending us to Cereal, but that's going to be expensive to send it to Scotland.
Speaker 4: It might get stuck in customs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how to do that. We'll try otherwise, I'll send it to your parents' house in Jersey.
Speaker 4: This mic is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't use that mic.
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 3: It's there's cereal spittle on that.
Speaker 4: There's like a dust, there's just dust all over it.
Speaker 3: Eh, people are gross. Yeah, this one is from u Wan Vasquez. He's also from New Jersey.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Wine is one of our biggest supporters on Twitter. Yeah, where you could follow us at serial Killers PC. Yes please, he always tweets us. So it's nice that he sent us a cereal.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is. He said, it's something we haven't had before. Great, let's check it out.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Serial Killers and the Morning Show. Oh there's a whole note. Oh boy, if I could read this whole thing. It's a it's a giant. Oh no, it's not do serial Killers. I hope this letter finds you well, my friend, I found this cereal in a little Brooklyn store. I was working for three hotels and that's the only store for blah blah blah blah for bull chat. Maybe Andrew can put the topics in a bowl and Scott can ask him what's in the bowl? Andy? Lol, good work, Okay, I love that. I don't know what the hell this is. It's called start Jolly Roger. What I don't know? I don't know. I just don't know. It's in a different language. I have no idea. Hold on, I guess I have to play this again, serial Killer.
Speaker 4: It's international. Is it in Spanish?
Speaker 3: Uh No, it's uh no?
Speaker 4: Can I see?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Look? Oh yeah, that's like is it Arabic? Now?
Speaker 4: I would think like, it looks almost Russian.
Speaker 3: There's so many different languages on this box. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's really quick.
Speaker 3: I think it looks Russian. Oh it's his product of Ukraine, So you're pretty right. Yeah, good job there, Bam Jolly Roger Instant Cereal Breakfast.
Speaker 4: It's called I'm breaking out all the accents in this episode. Yes, this is called start Jolly Roger. It's a great cereal that everybody in Ukraine love. But wait, it's it's skulls and bones. Yeah, it's the pirate. The pirate will cook the carib Caribbean pirate.
Speaker 3: Is this like the fake cap'n Crunch?
Speaker 4: It's not fake? Jolly Roger came first. Okay, you better start. I'm not going to arguing the cereal will.
Speaker 3: My problem is I want to do the maze on the back, but they covered it with the American nutrition fact, so now I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Clomsy, clomsy Americans pull sticker on box.
Speaker 3: Allright. Oh it was two dollars and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 4: A little prizier than we have it at home, but you know.
Speaker 3: Very very clear packaging. Yes, I see skulls and skulls and bones. It looks like maybe a chocolate and vanilla cereal. Is that possible?
Speaker 4: I can't read it, I think sALS.
Speaker 3: Thank you one for thinking of us.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: So far. We pretty much have done two cereals today that nobody can buy.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: These?
Speaker 3: Are these are big bones.
Speaker 4: It's a they prefer. Yeah, they're big bones.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, Jolly Roger. Is that that's a movie or something or.
Speaker 4: Jollie Roger famous movie in Ukraine? Okay, everybody love it.
Speaker 3: There used to be an amusement park by me called the Jolly Roger a long long time ago.
Speaker 4: Jollie Roger Famous Pirates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, you ready? This big?
Speaker 4: I gotta take a quick second.
Speaker 3: Pieces are big.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not Look at this. That is gigantic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a big old skull to scale.
Speaker 4: That's too big. Wait is there any marshmallow?
Speaker 3: No, it's just pieces.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought they were marshmallows.
Speaker 3: Ready, I'm kind of frightened, But here we go. It has that weird like overseas grain taste, if that makes sense. The chocolate's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't mind this. Hm, this is quite all right. I like the taste. It's good.
Speaker 3: The taste is good. The pieces are a little bit too big for my liking. I have a hard time fitting these big things in my mouth.
Speaker 4: That's a bingal.
Speaker 3: It's all right, it's all right.
Speaker 4: Three bowls in a spoon, Yeah, I give it the same start.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing is the cereal company. Yeah, so maybe they make other things. We should look that up. Yeah. I don't even know how to say this, ha OCTOPOLB. I don't know what that means. And there's there's letters that really aren't letters, so I don't know how to pronounce them anyway, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: One, Thank you one.
Speaker 3: That's really cool to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if you.
Speaker 3: Find a cereal at a random bodega in Brooklyn that you have never heard of before, please send it to us. We'll send you your shirt. M oh my, but that means we have to already send out two shirts today. Yeah, we're cutting into our profit margin. Yeah, not that anybody he's been buying them. If you go to serial killerspc dot com, you can check out our serial Killers t shirts that are for sale just for a limited time only.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe we should actually use our social media to promote that.
Speaker 3: That would be a good idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why you're the millennial Andrew.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think that way. Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you go to https forward slash dot dot www dot serial Killers pc dot com, you have to click a tab and it'll take you to buy a shirt.
Speaker 3: So this box came from Kristen in Hunting Done Pennsylvania where hunting.
Speaker 4: Done, Hunting done?
Speaker 3: Well, like where I live, there's a hunting ton with the T, but this says hunting done, so I don't know where in Pennsylvania that is. She was so sweet sent us a whole box of stuff. Oh nice, most of it we've already done, okay, and I feel bad. Well, food bank, we did this this safe and fit. I know we did some safe and fair. Did we do the Safe and Fair Honeycrisp apple pie? You want to check? Can you check that?
Speaker 4: That would be nice?
Speaker 3: You know, Other Scott has been working diligently on the website, and I must tell you how much we appreciate Other Scott. Yeah, because we do have text conversations outside the show, and he's doing lots of great things for us.
Speaker 4: We new Min's my favorite.
Speaker 3: He's a good guy. So check out honey Crisp apple Pie from State.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: I could just go to State Safe and Fair and the drop down menu. Unfortunately, we did do the bakery on Maine and we're still waiting on them to.
Speaker 4: Send us and fair. We've only done birthday cake granola.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had tons of stuff from them. I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 3: All right, well then okay, no problem, Thank you so much, Christin. We're gonna do that one next week. But the one I want to do this week was also sent to us in the Jamie Moon box. But I'm going to give Kristin the credit on this one. Oh wait a minute, bar hold on a second. We can't do two new cereals in one week.
Speaker 4: Okay, then again, you know what.
Speaker 3: We can because this is a new cereal that can be obtained by people.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's do that.
Speaker 3: It's another Cliff Cereal. This one is honey and peanut butter. All right, Okay, most of these kind of mimick the bars that when I think it is going to be good forty percent less sugar than leading cereal brands. Again, don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: I think we've ever liked a cliff Bar cereal.
Speaker 3: I think there was one that we did.
Speaker 4: Let me check claif. Uh yeah, there was one Cliff Cereal blueberry and almond butter.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh that well, that's right, I remember that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was from our episode one ninety five Boiled Hot dogs. You can listen to it. We're all podcasts are provided. I thought I was clever with my boll chat title a couple of weeks ago because it was bold Chat, and then we told it was bowl chat.
Speaker 3: I did like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god, the fun never ends. I haven't watched any of the videos in a while. I have to check them out. Yeah, they're on YouTube dot com. Yes, https four slash YouTube.
Speaker 3: That's how it used to be.
Speaker 4: Remember, Yeah, you just have to get the address specifically, right.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, it looks like there might be a postashio on us in here. Oh wow, I see something green. I think I hope it's a pistachio. You're welcome organic green flakes, granola clusters, real peanut butter, and whole peanuts.
Speaker 4: Which smells good.
Speaker 3: And see anything about pistachios. But there was something green in.
Speaker 4: My cup ready one too things.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you whatever that peanut is coated in. I like it.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if I got a peanut. Oh there they are.
Speaker 3: It's good. It tastes like you're eating peanut butter. There's a lot going on in here with the flakes and the granolas and the peanuts and the things.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a no for me.
Speaker 3: Dog I like to taste I don't. It actually tastes like it broken up crispy cliff bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe that's why I'm not a fan. It's gots two bowls from me for.
Speaker 3: A healthy er cereal. It's good. I'm gonna give it four balls.
Speaker 4: I'm not a big fan. It just is doing a lot of nothing for me. If I'm just being honest.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a peanut butter fan. Yeah, and this is like honey peanut butter, which is my favorite kind of peanut butter, and it seems like that's what the peanuts are coated in. And I really like it four balls.
Speaker 4: I will say. I also eat pizza yesterday and it was a little hot around my mouth. So as I'm eating the cereal, it's like small daggers are slowly killing me.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that's good to know because sorry. Kristen also sent us Captain Crunch treat bars. Even though it's not cereal. It'll cut the roof for your mouth up so you can have it too. Amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait, we're having that now.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm just gonna give you one.
Speaker 4: We should just we should say that for boll chat, we could snack on things during bowl chat.
Speaker 3: Good you know what, listen to boll chat, We'll snack on things. Yay, okay, Well, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. There's been a pleasure providing you this great content.
Speaker 4: It's now time to send our international folks home. Goodbye, cheerio, have a good day everybody.
Speaker 3: Thank you audios. Oh that wasn't one of them. No, well, people know that means goodbye. Please follow us on all social platforms serial KILLERSPC dot com. We will keep you up to date on the latest serial findings.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's where you could check out the Hall of Fame, our five balls that we both gave them cereals and every CEO that we have ever tried. We just recently passed six hundred cereals.
Speaker 3: That's what I heard. Congratulations Andrew. This amazing figure out how that was possible. But in the early days we only did two per episode.
Speaker 4: Two hundred episodes, six hundred cereals thirty pounds game between the two of us.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean we have to be up like six hundred and ten by now. Ye at least my six hundred cereal Cereal Podcast exactly all right, thanks for listening. We will see you on Wednesday with an all new Bowl chat, and next Monday, hopefully we'll have those kooky cocoa crispies for you.
Speaker 4: Oh and what's that smell?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Fun?
Speaker 1: Oh that?
Speaker 3: Okay, take care now until we see you again. Say crunch, Andrew, crunch, alright, Ty, Then what was that smell?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Could it have been a candle from wax cabin? Ooh?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 4: Stay tuned, do stay tuned? Okay, gotta go buy you