Speaker 1: And you.
Speaker 2: I can hate us, but guess what, we're gonna get gone again. Like something will happen to us, you know, eventually, and they'll be like, remember the Ravens stud will fuck you.
Speaker 3: And then we'll be back.
Speaker 2: What is that up, Hey, Ravens fans, relax, do this accustom little cigar holder that the boy got me for one of my birthdays?
Speaker 3: Was it Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, for Christmas this year it's here. It's here. Yeah, I swear to God. I told you. I said I was gonna be here in mid January. It's it's the years past. No, and you don't even have it. You know I didn't. It's gonna be sick. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: We werelling.
Speaker 3: That's why you guys are fucking getting it. I like that was that? This thing? The other one? Oh, this thing. Those are my fucking communication beads. Dude.
Speaker 2: I put these beads on and I just get better at communicating. It helps me helps me transition big things. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. We know you let your parents that you watch the show.
Speaker 3: You boys got some food here.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that's going to go during the podcast, but we just want to say welcome to Busting with the Boys, brought to you by Barstool Sports. A lot of things have been happening. Yes, I've said as fair, I'm aut clap. The energy is a little not great. That was not great to start with.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that. More reaction from the from the crowd.
Speaker 4: Dude, Yeah, you're not here for anything else but like camaraderie and vibes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tanner Tichnini has joined us on the bus today is a childhood friend of mine. I've known him probably my oldest friend. I said to him last night. I think I've known him longer than I've known anybody else. Uh, and the history of my life so that I cludes my parents, so I can tell this says a lot about where we've been.
Speaker 3: But yeah, this sek no. Sorry, you gotta light your little cigar.
Speaker 2: Wheel's got a new flex and that's uh, just smoking a stoke on the bus. So I'll just get a contact high. And I hope I don't get the seaword. I hope the seaword doesn't creep up on me because of your h A lot of things to celebrate, glance over the Seaword. Aren't we from moving on?
Speaker 4: I felt like you were going, You're going, and you know you needed something to chime in.
Speaker 3: Nope, a lot of celebrating to do with the cigar.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of celebrating to do for first days. First, the haters they got a g I bug, dude, they don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 3: Second, we can't give them the cloud that being first. Oh, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Arthur Smith? Oh my god, I didn't even think about that. Get your boy, Arthur Smith. Dude, Arthur Smith. Let's just paint a picture for you, guys. It's twenty fourteen. Arthur Smith has been with the Tennessee Times. It's twenty eleven. A young stallion walks in a clean cut, shaved Taylor lawand walks in the door dreams aspiration's goals. Arthur Smith is one of the boys that you want to hang out with, you want to be around a little bit.
Speaker 3: But there's one small problem.
Speaker 2: Arthur Smith is one of the guys that holds the ball that you're supposed to attack during OTAs.
Speaker 3: Now, let me explain that a little bit more. During ot is when.
Speaker 2: Ken wizen Hunt's greatest tenure here was going on. He would have guys in the corner of the end zones holding the ball up and we would have to sprint and then it was urger of to punch at the ball to try to punch the ball out. Now, Arthur Smith happened to be one of those guys. And Arthur Smith got the fucking hands every single time your boy stepped across that goddamn line, and he let go of that motherfucker every single time.
Speaker 3: And now you see the right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even know what is He was like the assistant to the assistant tight ends coach and like he was doing bitchrik like no one's business. But that just shows the kind of guy that Arthur Smith is. He steps, he takes steps stairway to heaven. You ever heard that? Apparently his heaven is of the Atlanta Falcons because he has stepped.
Speaker 4: Into a new universe. Dude, I'm stoked for him. Man, one deserves more. There's not a lot of pes.
Speaker 3: Do that. I was.
Speaker 4: I was holding on that though, because I was gonna say, no, one deserves it more. It does seem like there's a lot of deserving and coaching candidates out there. But I am so fired up for Arthur Smith because we know the type of guy he is, We know the cloth.
Speaker 3: He is cut from.
Speaker 4: Yes, the dude, you wouldn't know it unless you go back and listen to our Bust with the Boys episode. It wasn't even a fully released episode. It was like when we did the highlights of seventeen minutes. We only did the highlights of the episode when we were when we weren't ship. Arthur was one of the first five that came on the bus and gave us, you know, just the life of being a coach. And we found out and learned that he was the son of freaking FedEx owner and what billionaire probably whoever's dad is, mister sim there's.
Speaker 3: No probably about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you wouldn't even know that about it, and you just learned a lot, Like I don't know, I just love Coach Arthur Smith. We I referred to him as Coach Bde because when we started saying big dick energy this year, he would always come up, like walking in the halls back.
Speaker 3: Let's bring that big dick energy today, and it just fired you up. Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just about it and he's about the boys and Atlanta you're gonna love him.
Speaker 2: The players, you guys are gonna love coach Arlie Smith. You guys, I have a huge vendetta against Atlanta. I think I've talked about it before, But what's the vandet again? IMCT so you can explain it to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the vendetta is, and we have new listeners. Oh why.
Speaker 2: In twenty fourteen, when the boy was getting ready to get drafted Atlanta, Falcon sent a guy on a jet to come see your boy. Strolled on into Scottsdale, Arizona, and said, hey, if you're there at number six, get your bags packed because you're coming to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Literally a verbatim, verbatim. Get your back you're.
Speaker 2: There six, have your back, have your backs pack, not get your backspack. Have your backs packed because you're coming to Atlanta. So I said, let's fucking go.
Speaker 3: You're soaked.
Speaker 2: I'm a dirty bird hot Lanta dude. Oh my god, I was soaked about it. Loved the uniforms. Love Arthur Blank, the owner.
Speaker 3: The guy literally looks like he was an absolute drug lord. He's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: This like a like the Head family and the Sopranos, that that type of shit yeah, you know what I'm saying. So six rules around and the phone starts ringing. The only issue is it's two fucking tables over and it's Jake Matthews. All right now, Jake's had a nice little career, all right, love him. He comes from the roots, the Bruce Matthews who played here for seventy six years. It seemed like, well, countless all pros, countless pro bowls. That has been a day that goes by that I haven't thought about burning down the whole city of Atlanta though, you know what I'm saying. How about Parson cures all the issues? They're gonna hot box me out of here. You know how o Jo Sinko could come and smoke no problem and it never got this smoky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a window open, We got the smoke sitting here. Still.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna create for a good visual on the YouTube episode.
Speaker 3: What do you think, bloss.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, yeah, it goes perfect with Jared's hat, it does. It has hot boxing the bus boys. How do you feel about Atlanta now?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: With coach Arthur Smith going, he was the OC and I do I have to ask, as somebody who played for coach Arthur Smith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that something to where players are like, hey, take me with you. The first thing I think about is Dane cut all right, Okay.
Speaker 3: Dan Cook has.
Speaker 2: A skit where he finds the shapely guy at an office and he goes and gives him a piece of candy because he knows one day that guy's gonna come in there with a shot off chotgun and start pepperin people and he's gonna lean over to Dan Cook's here and go thanks.
Speaker 3: For the candy and keep going. So what's it.
Speaker 2: I'm the guy that got the candy. If I ever take that Atlanta Arthur Smith lives. That's how much I love Arthur Smith.
Speaker 3: So you wouldn't want to go to Atlanta. I would go to Atlanta. I love playing here, though, Like why can't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, I'm just I'm trying to ask the question, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if if I let's say, something happened favorite hurt again, right, Like what if like something happened and the Titans said, hey, listen, you've been hurt two years in row.
Speaker 3: You gotta get out of here.
Speaker 2: You gotta go, you gotta go, all right, you used piece of garbage.
Speaker 3: You gotta get the fuck out of here. If they said that, I think food distrobs it. It did.
Speaker 2: If they said that to me, I think Atlanta would definitely be a place that would think of only because of Arthur Smith, right right.
Speaker 4: Right, And just to put them in the context, I'm asking from a place like when one of your favorite coaches leaves your first like instinct does a player, Hey, take me with you, right, Not not that you hate where you're at, just one of your favorite coaches is leading.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're said to see it happen. Yeah, you're like a dog watching your own or walk away. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit of a deal. Yeah, he's I'll tell you what. Some stuff is shaking up because it seems like Dan Pas is coming out of retirement to go help out, help out, and in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought there was a chance that Danp's come back to the Titans. Dude, that'd be been sick. This track hard the hardest. H huge fan of coach Demps.
Speaker 4: But I did think that was interesting because I saw that they were saying that he was going to fill some role of like helping out. They didn't really name what it was, but it seems like he's gonna go be in Atlanta with art.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about Arthur, dude, it's in we We briefly touched on hit the success his fathers had. Arthur is not the only one that family has success. His sister is a big producer in la as well. Yeah, like Thegario, the whole family. Like listen, like they always say, like show me the son of a billionaire, You'll never see a self made man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Arthur Smith is absolutely a self made man.
Speaker 2: It's it's unbelievable how he has developed and he has gone and you can see guys coming out of retirement just to go help out like that.
Speaker 3: Dude builds bridges and keeps him strong.
Speaker 2: And that's really cool to see because a lot of people, a lot of people think they don't need anybody.
Speaker 4: A lot of guys just think fuck it in a bridge he kept just to show you how much for the boys he is. Diana Russini tweeted about it's Atlanta offered Arthur Smith and now we're just kind of waiting to see if he takes it.
Speaker 3: Like it, but it's official.
Speaker 4: Atlanta is now going after Arthur Smith probably a few other teams as well, and I send Art that tweet. In the morning, I texted to him and I say, hey, whenever, whenever this becomes official, can you let Busting with the Boys break it? And then he's like, without without hesitation, dude, I'm sure his phone's going I'm sure his phone's going off and everything like that.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I'll let you guys break it. And sure enough, dude.
Speaker 4: I forget what time rolled around, but he just texted me Atlanta because I was like, is it confirmed? Like, can we can we break this news if it gets confirmed. He's like a lot still going on right now. Uh, there's still talks happening with other teams. But he texted at like three twenty one I think it was, and just texted Atlanta. I was like, let's fucking go or how legendary of Art is that? And he wasn't come on the pot he told all year.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know you told well, well, he is for the boys and he had to do that big, but we there is where shine is given. Shade has to be following, you know, And and I hate to be the fucking guy to throw the shade at Arthur.
Speaker 3: What are you about to do? So you know what I'm about to do. So you break the news. We're stoked.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know. I found out via Bust Want the Boys right. I was like, holy shit, we did it? Taylor chef Taylor sef was it Will Rappaport.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm like texting Art. He stokes, are you coming on the bus? Like, I'm for sure coming on the bus.
Speaker 3: When you go to Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Is I don't know, but I'll come on the bus. So I said, perfect, Monday, you're coming on the bus. I'll get Wills to give you the details. Yeah, well, no questions asked, Well, it's Monday. I texted him last night. Yeah, and I was like, hey, are you you're possibly coming on the bus tomorrow? We go it too.
Speaker 4: Are you going to be able to make it? I said, is it true? And he goes, I have to fly to Atlanta the fuck around?
Speaker 3: I know. He said, I have to fly to Atlanta tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I said bullshit on that, and then he's like when I get back, I'm traveling back and forth all month long.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm coming on the bus. Sure, he'll come in certain places. He might not come on the bus, though, I think he will. I think you think you think there's a chance that'll be on zoom. Is that what you're saying? If he If he doesn't, I won't do an Arthur Smith pocket. I will not do it either.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 2: I draw a line in the sand because when he does come on, we're going to be wearing Atlanta teas, yeah, and hyping the.
Speaker 3: Support the boys.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: We're we're in a Tennessee Titans Atlanta Falcons podcast now. So if you are living Atlanta, if you're in Buckhead or whatever, the nice Hilaria, that's a good Yeah, that's right. Well, you know your boy's done some dirty things in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Atlanta, all right. The boys got a little grimy in Atlanta and they helped out. They had no issue getting grinmed with the boy. Yeah. I like Atlanta. It kinda Nashville a little bit better than I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: We're supposed to. I know we're trying to get Hayden Hurst on. He's a tight end for Atlanta. Yeah, I know he's talking about coming to Nashville and coming on the bus to tell his story. He's actually got an insane story with like mental health and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: That epic. But we're trying to get the boys on. The Boys are not for Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Because podcast we have a fellow busting with the Boys, Roster Dude and Arthur Smith, and he is now the head coach of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: So now we've had two head coaches on the God. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The best thing that excited me about Arthur Smith is he said, when I come on the bus, no restrictions.
Speaker 3: Yes, he has to say whatever he wants. He did say that.
Speaker 2: What if he said something terrible and he got fired we edited out, well, we edit it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd soil him. I would go. I don't know, just absolutely nu keing the enemy.
Speaker 4: He says whatever best. Maybe he says whatever the restrictions he's talking about. Maybe he says it and we're so caught off guard and shook by it, but we just do our our little nervous laugh and kind of laughing off and not thinking about it, and then it goes out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we get crucified for it. Yeah. I don't know what he could say, though, I don't think he would say anything.
Speaker 2: Well spoken man, Yeah, very well spoken mean to Tan like no one's business, but that well spoken, beautiful man.
Speaker 3: See you, I don't know you. If you if you feel my energy right now? My energy is back.
Speaker 2: I love art, but I'm also hating on our a little bit. Yea, he left and I'm happy for him because he deserves a head coaching job. But your boy misses him already, mom, because I'm sad about it. I'm bummed out about it. I mean, I'll be honest, I am a little worried about the offense.
Speaker 3: But you can't. How do you not be a little worried?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I mean anytime you lose a good OC, like, it's probably the same. You know, anybody that loses a good OC, they're probably wondering what the next move is going to be. So it's I mean, it's going to be interesting how it all shakes up. No OC, we got no DC, our pets, heads are falling off, we have nothing right now. Do you feel like I mean this is probably got a tread question, that's not a tread question.
Speaker 3: Well, if you do you feel like that they would.
Speaker 2: Promote somebody in house or do you feel like they're gonna want to get somebody outside it depends.
Speaker 3: I do you think they are good? Yeah? There are good? Can I can literally think I had two guys that I think would be really good. But here's the deal.
Speaker 2: I don't have to play left tackle on That's it. Your boy can only do one thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I love how I love how you throw that a right good, that's a good movie. That's reality. Because I know I'm gonna sitd no and very but oh you think you could do the B the O C. Taylor.
Speaker 2: No, I absolutely cannot because the whole every player would be run left and then eventually people would catch on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And I'm not audibling ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, But I know there's two guys in there, one being our offens line coach. Keith has a very dialed in feel for the run game. I don't know how he is in the past game, but he he gets up in front of the boys and we'll say, like he does it, no arms, like he knows ship like no dude, Keith always seems locked in that man I've never seen got to take so much coffee and I've.
Speaker 4: Got that little chin. Yeah, but a strong jaw, little chin. Yeah, but just always seems he's got a real punchable face. But he's always when I see Keith, my left hand starts twitching a little bit. Yeah, this guy might deserve a hook later, you know what I'm saying. But he, like, even walking in the halls or anything, he just seems like he's always thinking ball.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 3: He might say, what's up in my house, Taylor doing?
Speaker 4: But I know he's thinking ball, Like he doesn't care what my response is gonna be.
Speaker 3: He's just doing it to kind of like.
Speaker 2: He's thinking house, Taylor. I hope you can run off the ball next year. Yah, had placements, right hands are good. That's what he's thinking.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: He's he's a good dude. He's very philosophical. He has a philosophical conversation I feel.
Speaker 3: Like once a week.
Speaker 2: But he is all about ball. He's like he was like Matt Lafleuur. He was like hammer cockle Flor, big, big football guy.
Speaker 3: Dude. I don't think he's got the piece like a Lafleur's got. Oh that's what that was gonna be my next question. I don't think he's got the peace. Put him in the same scene. He's a thicker dude.
Speaker 2: Like you look at me and the untrained I would say, huge dick, right because I'm a big dude, And I said.
Speaker 3: The untrained eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but o lineman, they don't get the best wrap. That is an untrained eye. Yeah right, and that's not that I'm sorry, that's what trained. You look at me and you're thinking, this dude's wheeling and dealing a fucking sword right, two hands. You can't have a shield with it because you gotta hold that thing up all right. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. The untrained I sees that right now. You pull the pants off, look like a little bit of a button. Right as I to go to the suit, I go with a suit friend. Now I get the same feel from Keith. I've never seen his piece, haven't asked, but you look at him and you can just you know, he and I are probably in the same level because we have.
Speaker 3: The same tier.
Speaker 2: If we have trains, we're savvy stepping into the show here right now, Jack huge Garrett, okay, Boss tiny, Josh massive.
Speaker 3: He has the biggest balls I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 4: By the way, Campo bigger than Campo bigger than Campanaro.
Speaker 3: You're lying, dwarfs Campanaros that I'm not guy.
Speaker 2: Can't let you ball go to Campano's balls and go, hey, how we doing, buddy? Can I get you a soda pop?
Speaker 3: You need anything? That's what he would say his balls.
Speaker 4: So Tanner's like South Park dude, Wheeling, He's barrels dude.
Speaker 2: The amount of times Tanner Tickney he pulled out his nutsag to high school was absolutely outrageous. And I'll just finish up, Garrett. We do need to finish this leverage to below average size. Like boom, boom boom, I'm notched them all out done.
Speaker 3: You might be a grower, not a shower, oh for sure. In the shower though, we'd be like, yeah, here we go, okay, and we go. That's that. That's the ship would happen. Do you know what I'm saying? Okay, but you can just I can will and I just know you know what I'm saying. We know, dis we have a lot of in the showers in locker room, not not not like in mouths and stuff. So let's let's jump on what a good transitioning, What a good transpission to use your words, right, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Uh, someone's been on fire lately, all right, and I others smoke here literally, but there's also smoke here figuratively, because Will Compton has been on an absolute role on Twitter. And I wouldn't mind a radical pause for that. I would not mind the rattle pass. Let's go back for a second, right. The boy goes absolutely viral against Detroit, right, knocks out a fumble, sorry to Kwan Jones, fucking forces a fumble and picks it up himself. Does it all right? Does it all on the goal line? It says the boy, trending nationwide. The next you don't have to pull up. The next thing that happens, Will gets half a haircut, all right, goes nationwide, every single thing possible.
Speaker 3: What happens now? Next the haters?
Speaker 2: That haters came out hot the haters, And it's so funny how people are ship.
Speaker 4: I went to my real estate agent and I said, Hey, I need to buy some property this week. Yeah, he says, there is a lot going on in Baltimore that you can buy.
Speaker 3: I have a full portfolio. You can go ahead, right. I think that's rent free for you. You don't got to pay for a thing right, They were investing properties. Yeah, I am.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of people moving in. They moved in over the weekend. They're paying a lot of rent and a lot of rent, dude.
Speaker 2: People are people are exposed, They're hurt, and they're doing their best to hurt you.
Speaker 3: They're doing there their damned this to try to break me.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: Right, they're trying to throw in you see, you see the practice squad chirps, You see the what was the most recent today somebody was like one play away from the Canadian League. Yeah, so I said, somebody tried talking about my tackles that I've gotten people from all from all walks of life trying to come at the boy.
Speaker 3: And they don't get that this was premeditated murder.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: We literally we said, and after we left the bus, it's not like.
Speaker 3: Will and I didn't talk about it. Will and I didn't talk about it. After we literally walked away from the situation and go.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's gonna be an absolute fire burning this Susan taking Titans, nation, busting nation, everybody, all the tears were taking him to war this weekend.
Speaker 3: And I tell you what, they battled their ass off. They did drop.
Speaker 2: The Ravens knew, I bet you in the last couple of seconds of the game, they thought, fucking Will Compton. You know, Lamar's actually lacks hit is noggin and goes he goes well, and that's all I thought to himself, Will Compton, that's what he fucking did, dude, that's that's tolf. I hope you're okay, Lamara. I no one wants to do with concussions. Obviously, see teas a bag deal. Will Smith taught us that in concussion. But I gotta say, dude, when when the Ravens were losing and it got to it and I got to tweet, can't wait for Will's tweet. I took my phone and just put it next to me and I just thought, there's napalm going off and.
Speaker 3: Dropped a bomb there.
Speaker 2: I just dropped a bomb with a smile on my face. I murdered a bunch of people. You hyped it up even more, dude. And then when you tweeted out of respect to let it go down to zeros, dude, this and then people, it was like fifty replies in ten minutes.
Speaker 3: They were so.
Speaker 2: Fucking mad, dude, They're so mad and the only thing you guys got was a shitty check and didn't get as long of a break as you guys did.
Speaker 4: Right, well, it's it just blows my mind because we're obviously all sitting on the couch watching the game.
Speaker 3: Everybody like, oh, you're tweeting this from the couch, Like.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, obviously around my boys like enjoy the game, Like who's buying the fight the college? We're eating pizza, right, We're having a few drinks, no question, Like we're like we're having a great time and just praying at the Ravens Blues.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, just laughing like are you gonna do it? Guys are like, oh, should I post something? Here's the thing too, because people are now grabbing it. I want to say I saw Ryan Clark tweet about it. Uncle shout out Uncle Darcy. By the way, I love Ryan Clark. He played safety for like over a decade Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: He's the guy that said, uh, Derrick Henry doesn't right right, Will can give you a couple of minutes. It's half though, right, It's half though, because.
Speaker 3: I was he played dB. I was with Ryan in Washington. He was I call himunk larc he was. He was a good dude.
Speaker 4: He was pivotal for me in my growth as a as a as an adult, as a player too.
Speaker 3: But Derek would run your ass over, bub I love that, Like, I don't want this to get.
Speaker 2: Snipped and just have Taylor Lewan saying you get your ass running over by Derick Henry.
Speaker 3: I want will he was pivotal.
Speaker 2: And like emotion, I will just said set, I didn't really listen to the whole thing, and then it transitions to but also you would have been fucking head throttled by Derreck Henry.
Speaker 3: I think he might. He might have went low. He probably would have went.
Speaker 2: Would have went low, and Derek would have went see ya, Maybe he'd have been like almost tripped, that's what he would happen.
Speaker 4: I'm for Derek too. I'm just trying to play Devil's advocate here. I just can't let like, yeah, yeah, he'd get ran over by Derrick Henry.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I just can't let that slander happen to my boy. Ryan also can't let what's up?
Speaker 1: What's he like?
Speaker 3: A boomy?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you boom?
Speaker 1: Dudes?
Speaker 4: Was he like Cam Chanceller? Oh yeah, he would throw it in there, he'd like knock himself out. Yeah he's a little boomy.
Speaker 2: I just wanted you to say, yeah, he's a boomy dude.
Speaker 4: But Ryan, I saw Ryan tweet it because I follow Ryan. I enjoy following Ryan too, by saying, like, what's the trend with athletes when they lose? The next week they're posting about their the team that beat them lose. He said that tweeted you. Maybe I don't. I don't know if he didn't tag me. I don't know if I was on his mind. So I know he follows and your growth was sub tweeting you.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 4: He's got a job to do too, Like I'll use his own stuff because he's somebody that clops back at people when they mouth him or talk about Hey, you're talking about players. When you're making that transition from player to broadcaster and analyst, you take heat because now you're talking about the boys and you have to give your objective.
Speaker 3: Opinion on what you think based on your tea.
Speaker 2: He's an objective opinion or do you think it's him saying things to get clicks.
Speaker 3: I mean it's part of the job. What do we do? We sell out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm not selling out from the great Peaky Blinder Thomas, I don't need to hear it.
Speaker 4: Everyone is everyone is a whore Grace. We all just sell different parts of ourselves. I kind of like that line.
Speaker 3: That's a solid line. In that line, that's a solid line. But to go off that he said it immediately, I'm like, is he sup to me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Maybe that's my own self putting in my brain because I put that meme out there, but maybe he saw my tweet and wants to say it because Chase Claypole said something. All I can think about is like, he didn't say something to me, but he said like on something maybe on Instagram where he's gonna lose or something they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Get beaten next week or whatever. He said that.
Speaker 4: Like I get the everyone reacting all you lost, blah blah, But have you guys never gotten played the board game Sorry and your friend next to you hit you with the sorry and knocks you out and you're so bitter that now the game is to get them back. Have you not played a video game where you've lost to your boy right next to you and you know your other friend in the room's gonna beat him next and you just want that friend who beat you to lose so bad.
Speaker 2: Last night, well and I played a video game and he did better than me, and I want to push him down to float of stairs right now.
Speaker 4: Hey, and as you're winning, like you know that's going on because Taylor is a savage at Rocket League, and I'm like, hey, the old boys getting little long in the tooth. You're getting old.
Speaker 3: It's a young and I'm like trying to like get in his head.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's a young man's game now, and he's like, yep, been out there and stuff. But my thought is, like, have you guys never been in those backyard games where you losing you want that team to lose the next round. It's the same way in professional football, in any professional sport. Just because we're adults and we played professional sport doesn't mean it doesn't happen with US fans, fans from both sides, when their team wins or loses, they're chirping with the other fans. Garrett when the Titans lost, I'm sure when he was probably getting into it with Ravens fans saying, oh, you guys will lose next week, but it's okay. For fans one note, didn't take one note from the kas Yeah and exactly, yeah, exactly did you did you tweet anybody pass them of mic? Did you tweet anybody vigil Ani?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I did not. Okay.
Speaker 4: But but the thing is, like, at every level, everyone lives for the petty iness.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, everyone lives for a petty chirp.
Speaker 4: When you're on Twitter scrolling, you're on Instagram and you see a nice, petty little chirp, you hit the like button?
Speaker 3: Are you favorite it? Are you laugh?
Speaker 2: I live for petty, dude, Like fucking live for petty. It's all about just having a little petty fun. That's the thing too, is we stop taking We've already talked about it. We gotta stop taking ourselves too seriously.
Speaker 3: Yes, because there's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a time next year when one of us gets clapped. Yes, you're a highlight film come out last year. It is going to happen, and it's and people are gonna be like.
Speaker 3: List is a new fucking loser.
Speaker 2: They're gonna go off on us and it's gonna be kind of strong. Right the first you're emotional about it because they say that, Yeah, you know what, I'm saying they don't know me as a person.
Speaker 4: You know, dude, I got through. I got damn your throne in the stands by Roger Stapple. Last year against the Titans, I got mossed on by.
Speaker 2: Uh kb are full Cary bloss Cary blousing game.
Speaker 3: I almost said, Kyrie that that's why I said the second reception ever in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was on me and me and KB we have a history of him being at Vandy, and like I was getting shipped on for that by my own kind by the Titans, but they were having fun and tripping the boy.
Speaker 3: We faced a good pets. We facetimed Will.
Speaker 2: And the whole defense was watching as I played Roger tossing Will into the bleachers.
Speaker 3: Yes, Taylor all went Taylor and Will was just like on the film, like yeah, it's super funny. And then we lost connection.
Speaker 4: You know, I wanted to kill myself afterwards, but Taylor face times me on the plane after our game with the Raiders, and what he just said shows the play in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: Everyone's laughing and we're having a great time. Yeah, but hey, so it's just so nice. We said it twice on the podcast.
Speaker 4: We're petty on every level, Like, let's not act like there's this there is a way to lose with class. There is a way to be classy. I do understand that the Ravens, they are a very good football team. They stopped us in the run, they beat us, They were the better team that day. I know people are like, oh, you know that they are a good football football team and they beat us.
Speaker 2: That the football team. But as far as petty, man, you just say they were bad at the times this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as far as being petty though, like there's no rules and limitations and we can have as much fun as we want.
Speaker 3: And that day that night when.
Speaker 2: Tucker doinked it a couple of times, that was tough to watch you because he the best kicker in the lead. He's a machine, arguably of all time, one of the best kickers of all time.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why I said arguably one of the best.
Speaker 4: I tried correcting myself, but all I'm saying is like that night when that clocket double zero and I had said on the podcast Monday, when we cleaned out our lockers and there was a little salt in the womb, right in the wound, I almost said womb.
Speaker 3: You did say, and there's a little salt in the wound.
Speaker 4: And we came over and we talked about locker clean out there and there's a little emotion in the boy and I said what I said, and I doubled down on it, and we had a meme created. And we went to war on Saturday night, and it was amazing.
Speaker 3: We didn't go to war.
Speaker 2: Like we bombed Pearl Harbor and then ship went down, you know what I'm saying. We were in one of the planes that bombed Pearl Harbor and then we landed and kind of walked away after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we threw a bomb and we left. We left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like with the Boston tea party. Yeah we tipped over some.
Speaker 3: Tea, but like then we left, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And everyone else fought our battle, and everyone else fought our battles for us. You love to see it, you do, because the faithful, the tier ones, twos, and three is really I think even some threes leveled.
Speaker 3: They got their game up a little.
Speaker 4: People people came out of the people came to just join the army. They didn't even know what it was for. I'm about this chaos, let's do this. They're like, I'm about this so callous from twenty twenty. They're like, fuck, you guys want a little chaos, let's do this thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a beautiful little deal. Barstool Carl, shout out, barstool Carl.
Speaker 4: He texted me, He's like, dude, I love the petty meat just posted yeah, like it was that ship's so fun. Yeah, and everyone just all up in arms about it, like, hey, relax.
Speaker 2: Just calm up, come down. What if we posted that, what if we posted We're okay, Well it's just a little keep talking and then hopefully, well we'll jump and eventually, So imagine this would be the best way Ravens fans could have handled this. Will tweets he posts, Jordan cry laughing crying faces on you guys, And I say, you guys, because for whatever reason fans think they play the game, then there you guys.
Speaker 3: One fan tweets back, no more fans. Sweet. One fan just says, Hocky.
Speaker 2: You guys would have won. You guys would have fucking won the war that we were hoping to start.
Speaker 3: But you didn't, dude, You bit on the cheese, didn't you? And you guys, you'd hate us.
Speaker 2: But guess what we're gonna get got again, Like something will happen to us, you know, eventually, and they'll be like, remember the Ravens student will fuck you, and then we'll be back and we'll bet it's a back and forth. And that's the fun thing about being petty. Another thing speaking be too petty. It's about being a little too petty.
Speaker 3: What is that up if we're being a little too petty? Like, guy, I've been.
Speaker 2: Told I've been called the N word on a podcasts.
Speaker 3: X oh. But the thing too is raven players just shake hands at the end of the game.
Speaker 2: We can be as pett as we want. Dude, I've told a grown man I'd suck him off and then during a game. I've had another girl man tell me he's gonna shoot me after the game. And I've been called the N word countless times. He's still that at the end.
Speaker 4: Still still, I will say to play on the other side of I understand why they're at I don't mind.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it. I thought that was a nice little get back. You like that. Yeah, it's just waiver.
Speaker 2: I will jump, I know, I'll get We're trying to play both though you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: I'm with you now, fuck it, dude.
Speaker 4: Like the way the way I saw Levine come up, forty one come up, but hey, no funk that, come on, we're out of here, I was like, who's living?
Speaker 3: Who is that? Levine?
Speaker 4: Forty one ball? Our special Things player, ball, our special Things play. He's a good he's a good special Things player. Never heard let's not let's not hate.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I wasn't. Actually, I know you're kind of going just like, let's not slander the special things.
Speaker 2: You're right there because we just put together a nice littlehighlight and we'll.
Speaker 3: Get to in a second.
Speaker 4: But when I saw that, I was like, that's a nice that's a nice churt back. That's a nice pettiness back, dude, Like I'm about it. I live for the pettiness as long as we're not taking too serious like people like let's you know, people trying to really make it a thing and a thing about like oh, you know, why would you wish your team to lose?
Speaker 2: And this and that, Like it's not that serious. Yeah, Like it's a game, right, and it's an important game, a game we all love. But I'm just saying, like I live. A very smart man told me one time, never love something that can't love you back there. It fucking is to have fun. You gotta have fun with this stuff, dude. And uh, if you don't, you're gonna dial young.
Speaker 3: You're gonna die wonderful life and dial No, You're.
Speaker 2: Gonna die from stress because you're gonna be like so worried about what other people think.
Speaker 3: Just don't live it. That's what, dude.
Speaker 2: That's why I loved your tweet when you when that guy said, imagine whatever, imagine being this is this, and oh yeah, yeah, bring up the two imagine imagine this, and then I hear you put I see you put the phone down.
Speaker 3: By your ass and go bring it back up to hold on. Huh.
Speaker 2: And then the dude, you couldn't have scripted a fart better, You couldn't have gone on a soundboard to put a better fart up there, and you go, yeah, eyes, eyes snap shut.
Speaker 4: It's just like, what do people think they're doing to the guys when they're trying to tweet at him and trying to like trying to bring him down, especially like they'll say, they'll say all the chrips I got this year right, or all the trips that we've read and seen. If you go to my Instagram page all those comments, that's a great read in itself, dude. But it's just like, what do you think that that person is doing?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like what they're doing?
Speaker 4: We did, like I I brought the phone and I farted in it, and then I put my phone down, and like you go back to watching Yellowstone and then you go back and see that, Oh they're.
Speaker 3: Still bad, like still big man.
Speaker 2: Just a small little nap, Yeah, like a small little too, a small little hockey one her around the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little twos.
Speaker 2: And plus people heard it too, and then, uh, you farted and everyone smelled it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, God, isn't that unbelievable? It is? Dude, isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like I I'm biting my tongue because I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Go too hard in on people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, Living is his name. Yeah, Living, I didn't mean it. That was too That was too much, right, Like it's over, You're awesome, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know his stats, but I know these awesome you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any of the Ravens too, like even mark Ingram, he's got trust levels, but any of the Ravens, like, we want them all, Like we're for the We're for the boys.
Speaker 3: Like we don't get twitch.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're a Titans and Falcons podcast, but we're also for the boys. Yeah, what I'm saying, we're for all the boys out, all of them, even one of you.
Speaker 3: If Levine want to come on here, we would have them. Yeah, we would absolutely have them.
Speaker 2: It's like if kalais Campbell, if we could understand Klais Campbell, because it's what the voice is so deep, we'd have them on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I don't think the listeners will hear what he's saying.
Speaker 4: It's like, you don't have a duo that's more for each other than the boys right here, tailoring will.
Speaker 3: We are for each other, we want each other to have success.
Speaker 4: But when we're playing beer pong on somebody's birthday and and we get death cupped and it's from Taylor's team, there's no doubt in my mind, shout, there's no Yeah, Quentin Nelson hit a death cup on us and Taylor's team won, But there's no doubt in my mind. When that bracket goes up and I see Taylor on a different slot than me, I want to defeat Taylor and I want him to lose. And when he beat us with a death cup, I hope he has a terrible night the rest of the night. It's the same petty in this dude. I just just on a level to where now we have cameras. You do anything lots of money?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: You do anything for me? You mean you you just said you do anything for till you do anything for me. I mean if somebody kicked in the door of this bus right now put a gun to my head and said that you guy in the with the black hat and the black shirt on, you gotta suck this dude off. You gotta suck bloss off to save your Otherwise I'm gonna kill this guy. He doesn't know what an't to.
Speaker 4: Save your life, I gotta suck blossof Yeah, does he have to finish?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? What do you think You just put your mouth on it. He's not gonna get a little aggressive after the stops. I was not gonna kick up and they well, now since you're there, bossy, go well since you're there.
Speaker 3: It's not that big. Will would you do that for me? Oh?
Speaker 2: You just made a weird like swallow noise. It's just because I've been smoking the cigar. Okay, I heard that. I thought that was like you were salivating.
Speaker 3: What would you do? I probably would? Would you listen?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, listen, Hey, Alex, he's put me on, Alex.
Speaker 4: You've put me in a weird spot. Yeah, but I know how I've spoken in the locker room to the fellas. I would save your fucking life.
Speaker 3: Did you really would? Yes? Would be the same for Garrett. No. Yeah, he'd have to die. Yeah, he'd have to die.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, But I agree. I would actually the same thing for me. You would, Oh, i'd blow dude for you.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie on Frazer Live. Hey, I'm frazzled right now, are you why? Yeah? You know I just said I would. I don't even want to repeat it.
Speaker 4: I said what I said on our podcast, and now billions of people are gonna listen.
Speaker 3: Listen, here's the good news. You don't have to right.
Speaker 2: No one's walking in here. Boss is here. I'm sure he's got his gun on him.
Speaker 3: Loss. Are we safe. Okay, good, thank god.
Speaker 4: If I'm gonna be for the boys, I gotta be for the boys in times when it matters the most.
Speaker 3: And that's you.
Speaker 2: You're like, now you're implying that Garrett's not one of the boys, small circle. I'm Gary, Gary only the Whole Tights franchise and Atlanta Falcons franchise.
Speaker 3: Gary.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, like, I just you know, I'm prazzled. We'll just move on then, Yeah, let's let's let's like, let's take a moment and read it. Read an ad read so we'll con collect his thoughts. Okay, there, all right? What's a special guy?
Speaker 3: Hey, will let's play a word association. If I use the word strong, dependable, four wheels, a great motor, and hard working. What's the first thing comes mind for you? Chevy? No question?
Speaker 2: We if you own a truck, specifically a Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 3: One word I like to think of also is giving.
Speaker 2: We'll want to give that friend to helping him moving that couch, maybe to the new apartment he just got.
Speaker 3: After we've got that race, you know, going over.
Speaker 2: Hey, we got all these cools for the big tailgate for the Tennessee Titans game.
Speaker 3: What if I need to tow my boat, I got a Chevy Silverado for that. You know what.
Speaker 2: And you can be giving, too, loving, dependable, you can be all those things. Just cruise onto your nearest Chevy dealer. Look the guy in the eyes with the shirt that doesn't fit and tell him Chevy Silverado and the boys sent you. Then wink at him. What happens from there is up to you two. What else we got the thing here?
Speaker 3: I can see it now, I can see it. Now.
Speaker 2: That's a good second. Will said he'd suck off somebody to save Taylor's life. I hope it's I hope buck Rising is the guy. Buckets definitely do that to break that news. Will Compton sucks off another man to save Taylor in one's life.
Speaker 3: That's the whole.
Speaker 2: That's the title. Now we gotta go read another ad reading for Will because we can't just go back and let's read another ad.
Speaker 4: Shout out trifect the nutrition no free shout. Trifecta is the best meal prep on earth. Did you know that, Taylor?
Speaker 3: I did know that. You did. Great answer.
Speaker 4: All of their meals are created by chefs and nutrition iss to help people get into the best shape of their lives. Trifecta makes meal prep not suck.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 4: All of their meals are backed by nutrition science and tastes great, making it simple to get into the best shape of your life. You got that. You got it, guys. It's winter time, spring is coming. People are trying to go to Miami every now and then. Summer's coming up. You got to get in that summer beach pod.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: Trifecta makes eating healthy not suck. You don't have to suffer to eat healthy. Triffecta is convenient. You save time rather than spending hours on meal prep every week.
Speaker 3: Again, it is science backed nutrition.
Speaker 4: All of Trifecta's meals follow scientific nutritional principles. The food quality is their priority, fresh food, farm to fork supply chain. It is never frozen, organic produced, gluten free meat. That animal welfare level five that is the highest animal well for a level possible.
Speaker 3: Fully cooked food.
Speaker 4: It is no waste of time cooking or cleaning, Just heat and get healthy meal prep. Elite athletes like The Boys use meal plans that fit people's lifestyle, whether you're vegan, paleo, kedo, any of it.
Speaker 3: Dude, Trifecta's got a plan.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 4: It's more than just food. It's a nutrition program. Use our code. The Boys have your back forty percent off use code busting. That's forty percent off. All you have to do is go to trifectannutrition dot com slash busting for this exclusive offer again, the Boys have your back.
Speaker 3: Eat like the Boys.
Speaker 4: Use code busting at trifectnutrition dot com and start looking fit today today. All right, So I would say that our crowd, our fans, have learned something.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, that they have learned more than they wanted to. Yeah, I think so too. What do we have next on the docket?
Speaker 3: Dude? Oh that was your going back and everything? We had current events boys?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Did you see that? I did? I did because I tweeted about it.
Speaker 2: Also, Burt Kreischer on his podcast was It Two Men Want Two Bears, One Cave? Phenomenal podcasts, Love them Love Burt Kreischer's special on Netflix. He goes into the wilderness and uh just does a bunch of crazy shit. It does a coffee enema, which I still am gonna try.
Speaker 3: Is that where you got that from? No tailor actually brought it up to me.
Speaker 1: Yea, But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Burt is always welcome on this plan. But I love their colmedy. I love what they do. And then when you see it's it's kind of crazy when you start a podcast and you start to get like, these dudes are in LA talking about us. You know what I'm saying, that's kind of cool. I'm just appreciative of that, you know what I'm saying. It's a nice little deal. I like those guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know them personally, but I like what they do.
Speaker 2: I always have a soft spot for stand up comedians because I feel like that'd be a that's a super hard gig to get on stage.
Speaker 4: Coming up with stuff, putting your putting your jokes out there to get laughed at or nothing at all, And.
Speaker 3: You got to imagine getting nothing at all.
Speaker 4: The internal battle that would probably be going on, like all right, I gotta pivot, I gotta yeah, I gotta go with this joke.
Speaker 3: What's the next one?
Speaker 2: But like the movie The Joker, when he tells us, like, imagine being in that situation, how suld mean someone in the stands and just watching somebody bomb on stage.
Speaker 4: And then they go to like an old joke that used to hit and they're like, oh, now they're doing their old material.
Speaker 2: Yeah I heard this one before and then somebody else heard it. Oh my god, and I are sitting here in just hell.
Speaker 3: That'd be hell for me. Yeah, God, that'd be tough. That would be tough. Hey, shout out those shout out? What is it? Two bears, one cave. We're not going to butcher the name he called his bus boys.
Speaker 2: It's just I kind of like that he called the bus point to barstool, looking up the bus port.
Speaker 3: It is dope. That like what they were talking What does he like about us? I like they were talking about death. I want to know what he likes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alex, well, what were they talking about in that conversation, because it was something about Pat McAfee.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, they were talking about how awesome it is to see dudes doing stuff independently and everything like that. And then they asked, you know, how much would you sell your podcast for if a network approached you and said how we want to buy everything, We want to take over some control.
Speaker 7: And Tom said, uh, thirty five milli a year, thirty.
Speaker 3: Five million dollars a year to be like controlled by.
Speaker 2: Like a like a like a big network like an HBO or a Netflix or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he was asking, what would you guys do? What would McAfee do?
Speaker 7: Who's kind of putting the question out there?
Speaker 2: We I think it just be ridiculous for us to say a thirty five million year, because we're not three hundred thousand a year.
Speaker 3: What exactly? Just start saying, I think it's your daicuos.
Speaker 2: Two undred thousand, yeah a year, that would be definitely it. I think it's hard for us to say we're at a totally different level than those guys are the Pat mcafeel is right now. So it's like hard for us to even say, like you like to think, I don't like having other people have creative control of what we're doing at all, because that's what makes us unique. That's what makes us be able to save the ridiculous things we get to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know what the fuck is? Yeah, we're not gonna bring it back up.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how you have to do.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, but I'm saying, like, you know, if we were a showtime and we're talking about you know, the stuff we talked about, Yeah, you know, very Wanda, if you want to hear it like, they.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't make us take that out, and they'd probably make us button up. Hey let's not do this, or hey we should probably go this direction.
Speaker 3: I I like, so, I don't know what our number.
Speaker 2: Our number wouldn't be high enough right now, because no one would pass that money.
Speaker 3: You know, they would thirty five million dollars. You people passed thirty millions. There's probably people out there lurking. You think there's a person, there's a person out there. We have billions of people that tune in.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was like fifty billion last time. You know, we have so many people that turned into this podcast. No, that is uh, that is a good question.
Speaker 4: I think Taylor fucking killed it because that that is what makes us like unique.
Speaker 3: That's like what the beautiful thing about this pot is like. But but but.
Speaker 4: The boys, this is this whole thing is just came from our brains, all of our brains collectively, everybody's brain.
Speaker 2: But mostly me and Will's brain. And we need you guys to really know that. We'll give you guys like three percent. Blas said something earlier too. Homegrown and home owned, dude, that's what we are, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like a marijuana company, home growing and home owned. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you should start doing weed now, should we start? See you?
Speaker 2: We get to say you get to kind of say whatever you want to do, you know, and Buzzy can arrest us. We get to have players on, We get to have lock room talk just coming out of you too hard this spot, dude.
Speaker 4: We get to have conversations that don't necessarily get to happen on commercialized or network owned shows. But then that's also why we partnered too with barstool, because we were able to We're able to continue to do whatever we want to do, and they just want to pour gasoline on whatever we do.
Speaker 2: One thing, just a quick pivot on that though, is if somebody offered us thirty five million dollars a year, we probably said to ourselves, yeah, hey, like the numbers not there for us now because no one would past that.
Speaker 3: But if somebody would past thirty five million dollars a year, yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, just everything we'd say we just said for thirty five million dollars a year, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everything we said would cancel out immediately. I want to say Tom, Tom said he wouldn't do.
Speaker 4: It, right, I said thirty five Tom said thirty five Bird said he wouldn't do it. Yeah, Birth said he wouldn't want to sell it because you get the everybody's like, oh, how's it going. It's like, oh, it's going good? Like what if somebody went to offer this is like, I mean, what we have going on right now is good.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and Tom said thirty five mil because he was like, you're gonna take away my happiness, like this makes me happy doing this thing in the first place.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's.
Speaker 7: Got to be thirty five mil. Because now I don't even like to do this anymore.
Speaker 3: Happiness can always be bought, though. Yeah, thirty five million is probably my number.
Speaker 4: That's a good number. Yeah, I would probably settle for twenty no question. Yeah, Like, let you see, we're just here in thirty five, ten, ten, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess nine to nine.
Speaker 2: All with the overhead, these guys are probably start money grabbing, you know, Alex, Yeah, you know when the check comes, alligator arms. But as soon as fucking yeah, Alex, for sure. I think Alice wants like seventeen podcasts.
Speaker 3: Now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He's building, the dude, he is building. I'm stoked for you. Bro happy for you've got the catapult. I'm not you know, I'm not gonna say us, but you have the resume builder to.
Speaker 3: Be like, Yo, here's what we fucking do.
Speaker 2: We're not going to say exactly what we did. We'll just say you're welcome and we're happy with what you're doing.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Also, he I mean, he thank you to Alex, but you're welcome for sure.
Speaker 4: We're sitting up here in our shade just looking ridiculous like we're appreciative a little.
Speaker 2: My head's a little buzzy right now because we'll we'll catch it in after we go on a break and tell me what we're clearly feeling ourselves for whatever reason. Yeah, like it's week two of you. He even comments and how I adressed today. I din't say aythingbout how.
Speaker 3: I dressed I did before the pod. Yeah, but here's the day I wanted to sit it on the pod. You look good. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan of the Lululemon button. It's not a button down, button up, it's still not that's Lulu Lemon.
Speaker 3: I have that. I have that shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all, thanks removed man, Lulu has those, and I'll never know. Lulu has those long tags too, to where you know it's Lulu.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's not Lulu. I like, like what I thought. Here's what I wanted to do. I haven't seen Will in a while, and I want to look cute for him today. That's what I thought. You look good. I'm always a fan of color glasses. Are those the butcher? These are?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I know, but what what's the shade? I don't know. These are my cocaine dealer glasses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cocaine deal I was gonna say cocaine shade, but I don't know if that's really no those I think that's the color.
Speaker 3: I love the hat. I always love everything. But thank you. I just want to you know, if you.
Speaker 4: Put time in. I want to be detailed. I tell you, I don't want to say you look good. I like the tight jeans. I like the little slid in it. I like a little you get a little rebellious, like.
Speaker 3: You're little slit. Thank you. You got the watch to go with it, the dark little watch. What kind of shoes you got going fans? Just some vans? I love that and they matched the shirt? Thank you?
Speaker 4: So that shows that you put some time into it, and then what do you got under? What you got under the butt?
Speaker 2: I was feeling pretty folly spooktober with the boys.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the O G shirt too. Sure, Yes, it is an O G shirt. I see I got. Oh my fucking god, do you see my shirt?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was when I said.
Speaker 4: This lightning crew neck is also fire. You can go buy both of these products. But still I don't know.
Speaker 3: But this one's kind of killer. Tho's got the boys in the bus and my ashtray shirt. Look at this, No, I've seen it the whole time I've been watching it. I've been actually looking at you. This entire podcast usually look this way.
Speaker 4: But as sweet as I thought thought I was looking at this entire pod, No, I see that.
Speaker 3: I'm now gonna be the butt of the joke.
Speaker 2: Ye, except for the Ravens fans who are still hating, Yeah, who are just sick right now. They're so upset about what happened, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it is what it is there. They're gonna get their.
Speaker 4: Time heals all wounds, it really does. The Titans, the Titans were going through it. We needed somebody to to take down with us to make us feel better. So when the Ravens lost, we got to feel a little bit better about ourselves. Now, if the Ravens, if the Ravens fans want to root against who beat them, Bills, the Bills, c t. If they want to root against the Bills, you know, then they'll feel better. I'm rooted for the Bills.
Speaker 3: We donkey the Bills.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Hold on Bill's Mafia because I've tingled with you guys once or twice.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, they are fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Bill's Mafia is the most like legit, over the top fan base of all time.
Speaker 4: I almost signed with them my free agency year. That's when I found out I had the old tumor that got downgraded to assist in my brain. I went on the visit. Bill's Mafia was welcoming me with open arms. They're like, this is gonna be a great min this is gonna be a great match. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I couldn't wait and I go. I get my c spine MRI from stingers I've had in the past, and the dot pulls me in and says, hey, do you see this right here? And it was like this little white mass down down in my brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I see, what's What's that? He's like, you know, we're not talking about He's like, listen, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just going to tell you. I'm just going to tell you what we think. We see.
Speaker 4: We think this could be a tumor, and we're not talking about football right now. We would like to We could have our doctors look at it for you and you can stay in the hotel a couple of nights. We think that, you know, it probably better if you go home, you know, around people you want to be around. And I'm thinking, my head, it's not really hitting me, but go home. You probably want to do it there. If we can get some set up with the Redskins to take a better look from a neurologist to look at your brain because this could be a tumor, might have to look at getting it removed and getting it sent to a lab to see, like, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: This is all hitting me while on that visit with the bills.
Speaker 4: It's not registering with you it when he's telling me it wasn't registering at the time because I'm gonna I'm on a free agent visit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Preston Brown.
Speaker 4: He signed with the Bengals like five million dollars and the Bills called right away, and I was fired up. At a great meeting with Fraser, their DC and Uh, I was watching film with the linebacker coach and we were going over a bunch of stuff and they're like, hey, your MRI and your medical stuffs came in.
Speaker 3: Can you come see us for a minute.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, no doubt in the linebacker coach like come back right after that, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I go and have this whole conversation. It's like, you know, it's starting to register, like, Yo, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like how how how are they seeing this? And the Redskins didn't see this? Yeah, So I go back. Isn't that what Trent went through?
Speaker 4: Some Trent went through some similar stuff with like all the operating that they had to do on his head because he had to sit out a year. And I would love I talked to Trent about it, of him coming on the pod and talking about it one day. But you're kind of thinking, you're kind of thinking about stuff like that, and you go back to the linebacker room and it's like, hey, you know, listen, we probably shouldn't your headspace probably in the right spot to watch film. I'm like, yeah, if you don't mind, I'd just like to start figuring out flying back to DC to get this thing figured out. Fly back to DC. Chorro is on uh visiting her family down the Philippines. So I don't tell Charles because I don't want to tell nobody. I don't want to tell my mom. I don't want to tell anybody until we know if it's actually dangerous or not. Redskins send me up. I fly back to DC that night, go get a brain MRI. Right away, I'm walking up the stairs and the what do they call it, the neuro radiologist is looking at my MRI. He's on the phone with our with our Redskins doctors like yeah, I mean this could be you know, we might have to look at getting this thing removed. This is just what I'm seeing. We'll send it to a neuro and I'm listening to the conversation. I come outside and then the person who walks me up knocks on the door. It's like, hey, Will's out here. He's like, all right, hey, I'll call you back. Hangs upon it says, Will, what's going on, man, how you doing? Come on in blah bah blah.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, hey, I overheard what you're saying, Like just let me know what you see right here.
Speaker 2: So you were like, hey, spare me the yeah, spare me any any conversation that you're about to have with me, like what's going on right here?
Speaker 4: And he's like, you know, we don't fully know what we have, but you see this outlining. He's saying, you see all this stuff around this white mask that's in my seahbellum. And he's like, this could be you know, you might be done playing football, like we might have to get this cut out. You know, you get a titanium play put in, you might be able to still play. I'm like, look, I'm not. You don't have to Like I'm not. Some persons just gonna put a hemeback on a run in my head. And if if I have some tumor that got get removed, I'll be done playing.
Speaker 3: Football Like you're not.
Speaker 4: It's just just tell me what you think it is, right, And he's like this could be a cancer's tumor.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah. Well no more tomorrow when we.
Speaker 4: Talk to the neurologists or the neuroscientists, whatever they're called, and I'm like, all right, I appreciate it. I called doctor West when I leave. I'm talking to her and she's like, you know, uh, you could still play. I want you to know you'll still be able to play. It would probably take a year. And I'm like, Doc, you know, if I got to get this thing removed and there's a metal titanium plate that's covering a part of my brain and I have to sit out a year of football, like my career is probably gonna be done.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? What year is for you? This time for five? This is my year I came to the Titans. This is the year. This is free agency for me.
Speaker 2: When I came to I'm hearing I've heard about this roughly, but never in this detail.
Speaker 4: Right, And so I call my dad because I want my dad and I'm like, hey, don't tell mom, and he's like he's getting a little choked up.
Speaker 3: It's starting to bring back a little memories for the boy.
Speaker 4: And so I go home and I'm like, Yo, how am I gonna How am I gonna break this news? If this is what it is? If this is what they are thinking it is, how am I gonna tell, you know, Charro and everybody else. And so I sleep that night obviously don't sleep a lot. Wake up the next day. I tell my boy, Trent Murphy because he had just signed with the Bills at that point, and he was fired up. He sex and his coaches because we were on the we were all Washington together, And I tell I tell him, and he starts messaging all of our doctors that we've known, how, you know, trying to do some stuff for the boy. And I'm like, let's just wait to hear from the neurologists. The neurologists calls the next day. He's like, over in Europe doing something some you know how everybody has all these connections. He calls me, He's like, will I know you've probably been sweating it up all night, but I promise you this is not a tumor, this is not cancerous. You just have assists. I believe that you've had this cyst in your brain the entire time since birth, because it's in your cerebellum, which shows us that you know, you see that a lot in toddlers when they get something. But It's something that I went back in all your old maris with the redskins. You can see it there and it is hard to identify, so you know, try not to be upset with them or blah blah blah. This is a hard thing to find unless you go through all the frames. Been outrageous that the Washington football team outrageous. Outrageous I was. But what Washington did take care of me. They were doing everything they can. They were like, you know, who knows the right right, who knows if they were backpedaling or not, but they were taking care of me at that time, like you know they I hated it for the boy, like I'm close with all those guys, so I'm not gonna sit there and throw a lot of shade at him. But there was animasi to where it's like, how has this been an old MRIZ and we don't know about this till now, Like I've seen this in all of your old MRIs dating back to twenty fourteen from all your singer stuff and concussion stuff. He's like, I believe that this has been here and it's barely grown. He's like, you're just gonna have to get this checked out, semi annually, like once a once every six months or once a year.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna be fine. I just want you to know that.
Speaker 4: So thank God, huge dramatic story for an ending like that.
Speaker 3: I was fired up.
Speaker 4: Two days later, agent calls, Hey, Titans want to bring you in on a visit. That's when I came to the Titans, Todd.
Speaker 3: I come in.
Speaker 4: Todd's like, hey, what happened with Buffalo. I kind of tell him. He's like, we'll get this checked out, blah blah blah. Talking got cleared with the Titans. I wasn't clear necessarily with Buffalo. Buffalo wanted to kind of wait it out and see what went on in free agency with me. But the times, we'll get this checked out for you where you think you're good to go. And then that's when I signed with the Titans. And I actually just got my brain AMRI last week and there's been barely any growth. But he's like, it's still assists like you you're fine, We'll go and toss this for peace of mind. I'll set you up with another meeting with a neurologist just to kind of look over it again. So that's some stuff that goes on with the boys like.
Speaker 3: Uh, do you do you worry about it ever? Do you think about it ever? Or is it kind of like a when it comes up they didn't get the scan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when every year when I got to go get the scan and I go under uh for to get the brain am Rye, I always like, I'm always curious if it's grown or if there's actually something that we're just not.
Speaker 3: That somebody might be overlooking.
Speaker 4: There's always that kind of fear, you know what I mean, to where it gets bad enough and you're just like, you know, hey, this is something that we didn't see in the past. But I mean I feel good that it hasn't been hasn't been anything. But I mean the boy's been playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, playing well too. Based on the highlight type released exactly, Yeah, exactly exactly. So that's the story with the old with the old cysts. Damn. Yeah, that's crazy. Yeah. How'd they come about? Oh, Bill's mafia? Yeah, they're crazy motherfuckers. Yeah. I mean we've hit it that. That's it's wonderful. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thing, I think we've nailed it on the head of our guests, say, is Devin White, correct, Devin White, what time do we have what time is it? So our guest today is going to be a Devin White guy played at LSU, had a lot of success there, obviously, had a beautiful horse that unfortunately passed away in twenty nineteen, was a top ten pick by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and is going to play in the NFC Championship, obviously his first. But he's playing with one person that's playing about eight of them things, and that's Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: Well this is Tom Brady's first NFC championship too, isn't it. Yeah? It was a big stuck on you knowing about his horse. Tanner looked for me.
Speaker 4: Oh at the end of the day, busting with the boys, did the research and I'm I'm thrilled.
Speaker 2: Well, I knew he had a horse, and I knew he loved the horse. So me and Kay Adams Shadow k Adams, she's an absolute beautician.
Speaker 3: We did some things.
Speaker 2: Okay, Bloss, you know like you're still some k is that you was that you going?
Speaker 3: All right? I love it, dude.
Speaker 2: K Okay, if you're if you're looking for anybody Bloss says about you?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Who are we talking about? Who's Adams from Good Morning Football. Oh yeah, she's a stud, Yeah she is. She helps the boys.
Speaker 4: She she did bet against us again on the Ravens games. Well she was right, know what I'm saying, Right, so she makes money.
Speaker 3: You're right right now.
Speaker 2: She was probably doing fan duel or whatever the McAfee show does. Shot out, Pat mcafeehow you guys are welcome for that free shoutout.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we did a.
Speaker 2: Thing for the draft where guys would come in and her and I would interview the guys getting drafted.
Speaker 3: Is very cool. That was the year that Devin White was drafted.
Speaker 2: Guy came in, he had an epic suit, but he was ranting and raving about his horse. And I didn't know that the horse passed away, and Tanner lifted it up and he goes, probably shouldn't bring up the horse, and I go why And he showed me that the horse passed away from.
Speaker 3: Him was a heat exhaustion tenor that's what it said. He thinks. So that the man a few words.
Speaker 4: That sucks. That sucks because I sent him a photo of the horse. Goddamn, saying like, you know, I didn't know that that. We'll finish what you said. It was more of like putting it out there like it. We're doing our studies. I can't wait to have you on type of thing because him and Lavant close. Obviously, I know that's not good. I feel bad about that. I do feel bad about that.
Speaker 2: I would have made a similar mistake if Tanner didn't didn't pick it up. But the last thing we're gonna do before we have dev On is we got Super Bowl predictions.
Speaker 3: We got things going down.
Speaker 2: The Bills the first time, this is nineteen ninety three, are in the AFC Championship.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs are in.
Speaker 2: The AFC Championship since the first time since last year. All right, both have a little bit of a different deal going on. The Buccaneers are playing the Packers. Aaron Rodgers has had to argueably the best season of anybody besides Derrick Henry and Tom Brady is the greatest full player to ever lift those action packed weekend coming up.
Speaker 3: For all of you. We had hit some predictions though, and I like will to go first? So first game, what game we're going with? First? Go with the AFC Championship. Chiefs and Bills. Chiefs and Bills.
Speaker 4: You know it's gonna be interesting because you got to see the concussion protocols that Patrick Mahomes has.
Speaker 1: To go to.
Speaker 4: People have been asking, as you gonna have to miss this week. You've been in the newer concussion protocols.
Speaker 2: Do you miss a game? Being in a concussion prot you don't have to miss the game. It all depends on what you're going through. If you get cleared by a doctor, and it has to be a independent doctor, it can be a the team doctor or anything, uh, based on what the PA is done with the players. Because you could probably Okay, I keep going it broke, you could you could probably you know, some doctors, not not the doctors for the Titans, but some doctors like, yeah, he's fine when he might not be fine. So you have to get a like a neutral like kind of like a neutral side doctor to say, Okay, he's he can play, he's past his test. Everyone goes through a baseline when they play when when they played football, especially in the NFL, you get your baseline.
Speaker 3: Then when you get hit in the nogin, you have to reach and beat those baselines.
Speaker 2: Ahead of even or beat it to be able to go back in the field to play with with no concussion like symptoms that.
Speaker 3: He got his neck got ragular. I mean it looked really bad.
Speaker 4: See I thought it didn't look at it didn't look bad until you were seeing him get up and you're like, oh, this is his body.
Speaker 3: He was literally whipped round by his neck. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm wondering is if it feels from his arm, you know, grabbing his neck. If that's what did it? Like, It's not like his head. It didn't look like his head was hitting anything that hard. That's why it was so crazy. See him staying up, You're like, oh, this is this was this was a weird one of those we're like bad, Like it's way worse than it looks.
Speaker 2: Well. A lot of people get issues with head trauma, stuff with whiplash. Webatch is a big thing like car action and stuff like that. People sometimes won't even hit their head, they'll they're going back and forth. If you're brain fast enough, your brain can hit a certain part of your skull out of a contusion. That's basically what a concussion is. And now I'm reaching a little bit. Your boy don't have a PHDL was pretty med for half a semester, but I really wasn't that, but it really is it. It's gonna be tough and watching him get up if but we have to go through these predictions. Yeah, so I'm gonna say I'm taking the Shorts policies.
Speaker 3: You gotta pick one.
Speaker 4: I'm taking the Bills. Holy I'm taking the Bills. I think they are They both. Every team has momentum going to the end of the championship game, but I think.
Speaker 3: The Bills have been hot. Dude.
Speaker 4: I think highly of Josh Allen. I think their offense can roll, and I think their defense is playing well. Matt Milano he pusted a little cigar photo after he was quoted saying, uh talking about stopping the run yeah, and saying I think we got a good plan to stop in Lamar and then he quote tweeted after the game and had a little stokey gift to go with it. That fired me up. I think the Boys. I think the Boys in Buffalo are gonna upset the King City Chiefs. That's even with Patrick Mahomes playing. I think the Chiefs are gonna do everything possible to get Mahomes playing. I think Mahome's gonna do everything possible. If not a hennything is possible, Chad Henney, pull Sevy Vett, Michigan legend. The Chiefs are tough man, They're they're they're they're a matchup nightmare. I mean they got Tyreek Hill, they got I mean, just blazing speed everywhere. Travis Kelsey, you can't really guard him. He's a stud. It brings duds off.
Speaker 3: But I like the Bills. I like the Bills.
Speaker 2: Sammy Watkins is out with the calf in this past game two days ago or yesterday, and I mean there's a chance he might come back. Sammy's I mean, obviously he was top five pick in my draft twenty fourteen. And it's all depending I think this game is totally depending on whether Patrick Mahomes players or not. So you got Chiefs as Mahomes is playing, I the Chiefs and Mahomes is playing, Thank guy, because we need him to come on the pod, and I don't want him to hear that we rooted against him.
Speaker 3: No better.
Speaker 2: I just think I think at the stage of the game that Pat's playing at with the coaching he has, with the players he has around surrounding him, it's hard to sit there with sound mind and bet against the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: But the cyst has done it. You've bet against the Chiefs. Fair.
Speaker 4: What about Packers? Packers Saints are Packers Bucks.
Speaker 3: Bucks Saints. That's that's a little bit of a deal with Drew Breese. Is he really retiring? Is official? That was that? Yeah, Yeah, it's it's official. I remember at the Pro Bowl in til I don't know if.
Speaker 4: It's official official, but it's all it's it's in the it's as said.
Speaker 2: The probo sixteen watching his kids just fighting the entire time in the sidelines, we're all making the three boys wrestling that they were like they fell onto the field a couple times during place like that's how much fun those kids were having. It seemed like stud They seem like awesome, awesome kids. But unfortunately they lost. I'm not betting against Tom any circumstance. I think I think Aaron DeVante, Adams, h Adam Jones, those guys like as Adam Jones, Aaron Jones, Aaron Jones. He's had a stud couple of years, but this year has been running really well. Packers obviously lost their All Pro tackle David Batieri. Diuy's a stud, good person too, But I don't know how you bet against Tom. You know what I'm saying, Like, until Tom proves that you should bet against him. I had the Bucks.
Speaker 3: The Boys beat him last year. Yeah, they did England and he went to a totally different team with no tas and was able to get the Bucks.
Speaker 2: Who I think it's the first time in the playoffs for US so for a while too, maybe two thousand and five or something like that.
Speaker 3: Two has six, Yeah, all right, Darret's got six. I got five. I think it's a tough one, man. I did the Bucks go.
Speaker 2: I think the here's what here's what I'd like to see the Bucks go to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, nothing against the Packers. I am rooting.
Speaker 4: And here's where I have my insurance policy. I am rooting for the Bucks because I want my boy, Levonte David to go to a super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Everyone else.
Speaker 4: I'm a huge I have a lot of bias towards Levante. That's my boy. I want him to go. I also wanted Dominican Sue shout out the Huskers. I would love to see them go to a super Bowl after after Tampa Bay hasn't been in a long time, and Tom Cums and they're all doing it in the first year. I do think, uh, I do think the Packers will beat them. If I was a betting man, I would bet on the Packers, but I'm rooting for the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I think the Packers are just insanely tough. Dude, I told you my pick. If I was a betting man, I bet I bet the Packers.
Speaker 3: So hey, whoever wins I get to be out here?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good. You want to put money on it? No, I mean we're that's that's illegal. We wouldn't do that. That was a test. You're welcome. You're welcome, You're welcome. Goodell, you can better stick a gum. No, I don't think we can. Or I and mostly investing of your dogs. I don't think you.
Speaker 4: Could in fantasy leagues if it's like the buying is like less than twenty bucks or something like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's weird.
Speaker 2: There's weird, weird gambling gambling rules. I try to stay away from middle Yeah, you just got the whole gambling. Anything is not until we're done though, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Ye? Yeah, you know right to sell out? Yeah, for probably, I'm willing to lose a lot of money when I'm done playing. You know what I'm saying. I'm gamble, but not right now. Barstool Sports Book. Yeah, all right. Next up Devin White, Hey.
Speaker 2: You sweet boys and girls, that's your dad. I'm gonna talk to you about bare bottom clothing. I'm not talking about that bear bottom I'm talking about that rare bar bottom clothing b E R Clothing. If you want affordable pants, shirts and all the different clothing with the best fabrics at a premium price, this is the place you need to go to right now. And the boys are gonna help you out because a lot of things going on right now with the way the world's headed and stuff like that. The thing that sucks the most I have to get your little value, your little your little shopping card together. What's the worst thing, it's the shipping costs, right. But if you use the boys on bear Bottom Clothing dot Com with those premium pieces on your body to make you feel special and use the code.
Speaker 3: Busting, you know what you get? Will what do you get? You get free shipping and no shit, it's special.
Speaker 2: These guys do all the technology, They do every single thing you possibly need to make sure that you're wearing a lasting, comfortable, breathable outfit every single time you put on bear bottom clothing. These guys got you, and we got you just by using the code busting to get free shipping at bear Bottom Clothing dot com. And now, like I said, we're not talking about bumps, We're talking about bears. B e a R Clothing dot Com. Back to the show, use sweet little chick lits.
Speaker 4: Or a limited time for each of you who buy a bear Bottom, they will donate a protective mask to a first responder, teacher or someone new.
Speaker 3: Well a damnsegar on this podcast. I was ripping a stogy all podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, I like that.
Speaker 4: Hey, you're gonna I tell you what I've gotten Leavonte on here before.
Speaker 3: That's my boy.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much he's told you about us, but uh, we had him on when Tampa came to Nashville last year when you decapitated our our punter, Lavonte came on the day before. So if you're ever in Nashville, you're gonna have to come on this thing.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're we're still getting a couple of things set up so we'll be ready to go. But I appreciate you coming on, and hey, I want to apologize. I did not know before I sent you the photo that your horse had passed away.
Speaker 1: Oh I ain't even see that. I ain't even know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Taylor, Hey Taylor, Taylor is introducing you and kind of threw that in there. You know, he's an avid horse rider, his horse passed away. I was like, you're joking me. I literally sent him a photo of him riding a horse, And now I feel like an asshole.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, beautiful, I love that.
Speaker 3: Are we rolling right now? But we're good.
Speaker 2: We could just go for wanted to write, who's not in here, Darren Jack, don't worry about.
Speaker 3: It, dude.
Speaker 2: How's a feel there? You're going to the NFC Championship, bro in year two?
Speaker 3: We're doing this, We're going. I'm just I'm just doing a little, a little small talk. I guess that's a good question.
Speaker 2: That's actually the only question, that's the only question to ask right now.
Speaker 3: NSC championship in year two, Dude.
Speaker 5: It really don't feel like nothing like I don't know, I guess the NFC Championship don't really feel like a championship. You know what, I'm saying, like the super Bowl is the championship, Yeah, because like you know, it ain't everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I want everything.
Speaker 4: So so you're saying you never cared at all about playing in the SEC Championship.
Speaker 5: I mean, I always wanted to get there, but it's always like you want to win a Natty in the SEC Championship, It's just part of winning the Natty, if you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, did he Just so I want to.
Speaker 5: Win that super Bowl and NFC Championship comes with a super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to. You want to get to that thing you.
Speaker 5: Want, you want the like those for the season, NFC Championship, naw, skip over that goals for the season.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl right right, just like you were talking about the SEC Championship and everything more than that, dude, when you were when you were starting to play the game, and uh, I mean, I'm sure you envisioned this growing up, winning a super Bowl the minute.
Speaker 3: You fell in love with football.
Speaker 2: But as far as influences, what were those things for you growing up that were like I this, this person influenced me, that person influenced me, that made you become the person you are in football today.
Speaker 5: Oh, I say, it was always been uh, just my mom and my grandmother, just having two powerful women in my life and just seeing how they, you know, carre at their sales and you know, how they raised everybody around them, such as my other cousins and you know, their kids and everything, and you know, and how important family was to them.
Speaker 1: So I think that was the biggest thing for me.
Speaker 5: And it just it just gave me a mindset of you know, just you know, do great in anything you do in life.
Speaker 4: I saw, speaking of family, it seems like you have a very close family because I saw a photo of you having a huge amount of people at the game, which was awesome. It looked like your mom was in it. The people you've referenced what game was that? It seems like you got them all tickets And was that playing in New Orleans?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I had like eighteen people in New Orleans this past weekend. But any home game, Oh, I got a suite that holds twenty and they and they fill it up every home game.
Speaker 1: So I'm all my family always come and support.
Speaker 3: Oh subtle flex he got to hell it up with twenty.
Speaker 2: Hey, I see you. He ain't even getting the player tickets. He wants the sweet a top ten that's a top ten pick. Baby, He's got all that money right now. When the way it goes up five percent every year, what's that thing like twenty nine?
Speaker 3: I already looked it up. You don't got to see nothing. Looked it up.
Speaker 2: I say, you're good, dude, I tell you when with that kind of money, Brady's got to be in a suite right next to you. Hit his beautiful family, Giselle, the whole crew. My growing up, I went to Michigan. I'm from Arizona, but I went to Michigan. Obviously, when you get to Michian all you hear about is Tom Brady. I had the opportunity to meet him one time, but I ever had the opportunity to play with him. There was a chance people were talking about him coming to Tennessee lo love Ryan Tannehell.
Speaker 3: But I mean being able to.
Speaker 2: Play with a guy like Tom Brady is like pretty unbelievable. What's that been like with him?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean it's been It's been phenomenal.
Speaker 5: You know, Like, like you said, everybody loves Tom Brady, you know, coming in being Louisiana guy, Obviously I always watched the Saints, but you know, I kind of was a bandwagon fan. You know, I want to go to winning team, So I always supported Tom Brady and I think my biggest thing growing up watching him was you know how people say, like MJ better than Lebron. I didn't get the witness the MJ era, so I'm going to ride with Lebron. So they got a lot of great quarterbacks from the Paths that they liked to talk about, but I didn't get the witness those guys. So it's like, hey, I'm here with Tom Brady, I'm winnessing him. I'm finn to give him his flowers now. But I mean in the locker room, man, I think man on and off the field, and he all phenomen the guy.
Speaker 1: I think the number one thing about him is his leadership.
Speaker 5: He get everybody around him to buy in and a lot of people can't do that, and he did that in less than three months with no offseason training.
Speaker 1: So he's a guy that's really respected.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like that helps you with your growth, because obviously Tom is getting older and who knows how much longer he's gonna play. But you're somebody that's definitely going to be a great player in the league for a long time. Do you feel like learning from him has given you stuff in your toolbox to where you're going to become the leader that you are one day and you're able to take things from him, from Levonte and those influences you have around you, Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's a major part is just taking that from them. And I think the thing is always getting guys around you to buy in because at the end of the day, eleven men got to take the field at one time. So it's not just old tom Brady out there. He got the guys around here, from the old lineman to the running backs to the receiver. About end, because the one thing you know, you know, if you're playing with a guy with like Tom Brady, it's only one expectation and that's winning. And so that's how I wanted it to be when cause Tom Brady not gonna be here forever. So when it's my turn and everything is fully on me, like how it was with ray Lewis. They knew that team was built out defense. They knew and you come play with ray Lewis, you know what type of football it was gonna be.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the mindset.
Speaker 5: That's kind of the leadership role that I'm trying to get my team too. And the thing is right now, I mean we're young on defense, especially from me to the secondary. You know, the front seven besides me has kind of got a little age on them. But I just got to get everybody to buy end that I know that you know, still on a Rickey contray that's gonna be in Tempa Bay for a couple more years.
Speaker 3: You talk about Tom always kitchen with everybody.
Speaker 2: Will Will brought up that people are there forever and taking the advantage of being with Tom.
Speaker 3: But you took away someone's You ended someone's career. Yesterday, you took away Drew Brees.
Speaker 2: And that's how does that feel you grew up in Louisiana watching him, That's I mean, what was that feeling like? I mean, obviously the guy's living legend. When we the first time I played in the Superdome. I mean, you look.
Speaker 3: Across and you see the figure of Drew Brees.
Speaker 2: You play against Tom Brady that number, seeing the figure of Tom Brady and it's like, it's those guys, it's Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: You're gonna see to day.
Speaker 2: You see those guys, you're like, like even as a football player, like, damn, dude, that's so and so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And that was Drew Brees's last game, and you ay, and you you picked him off and made a hell of a play, punched the ship out of number twelve to gain yardage. Like it's got to be a surreal feeling knowing that it was last time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's really crazy because you know, him being the icon of Louisiana, he was always been a face of Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: He did so much for the state and you know, brought a lot of happiness and enjoy it, you know, being able to watch the Saints, you know, always being in a position of wining Super Bowl. But I mean, at the end of the day, you know, I'm on the field a man. You know, I got a family feed just like just how he does. And I had told my coach, you know, when we went up twenty to twenty three, I told him, IM gonna put the dagger in him, you know. And I don't know what. I didn't know what type of play I was gonna make, But I knew I was gonna go out there and I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna put the dag in it.
Speaker 5: And man, I just read the coverage and I knew he was gonna try to force fee out of American in because you know, that was probably like he was making. You know, he a guy that can make him play out of Nune. So I seen you have Acamara just take off during up the scene, and that's the scene. And every time that he run that route out the backfield, the senior route, he get the ball. So I was ready to undercut the ball. And man, that's what I did. But my biggest thing, I was trying to get the end zone. I just don't it looked like it.
Speaker 3: Hey did you Hey?
Speaker 2: You saw did he damn near punched the number twelve whoever the Saints receiver. He's like, he's like, he's like, you know, I'm finna tack him real quick and this and Devin just like low key punches him in the face to get him off, like a Derek Derek henry es stiff arm. And it did look like you were trying to get in the end zone. You didn't make it, but you put you put the dagger in them boys.
Speaker 3: It was awesome. How far was it? Yeah? How far was the return?
Speaker 1: I was?
Speaker 3: I was flying back.
Speaker 4: Yos he took it back. I mean the entire squad was hype. I mean they won the game and it was an insane pick. He's like, extended all the way, gets it on the fingertips, out of the air. I was like, okay, it's out there going.
Speaker 3: You got hands hands, Yeah, I got.
Speaker 1: I'm on the hands team, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're front line. You're a front line cat in the hands team.
Speaker 1: Hey listen. He always says, be aggressive the ball. Come see that's right, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, you're taking it out. They take me off the hands team. They we do the hands team of practice. I'm like, all right, all the white guys, is time to get off the field. Let the show happen, dude, let the show out.
Speaker 3: Goad you guys. M No, I've always I got everything.
Speaker 4: I wanted to ask about the difference because the difference from year one to year two. Last year you had Jamis, this year you've had Tom Brady. What is what is the difference in a dynamic that they bring playing with both of them, now that you've seen them both, Because Jamis was at the Saints now, And that's a question that I'm curious your thoughts on.
Speaker 5: I think the number one thing with jamis is he was so athletic, and you know, he believed in himself so much that he tends to like, you know, it tends to hurt him at time.
Speaker 1: Whether with Tom.
Speaker 5: He's so poised and he done been in every situation that he's going to manage everything the perfect way and he knows that, you know, his defense can be lights out and he can depend on his defense. He don't have to try to force anything because he knows, ay, they can go get a stop, they can go get a turnover in any moment.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the main thing. Man.
Speaker 5: When you got a guy that's a game manager, man, it's hard to be beat because every time that you punch, he's gonna punch back in.
Speaker 1: You know, he know what to do.
Speaker 2: When you see when you start talking about guys that have been in every single situation, one guy easily comes to mind is Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: The guys you're going to play against this week.
Speaker 2: When you see Aaron Rodgers on film, what kind of comparable attributes does he have to Tom Brady? What can you expect from him, because he's got They got firepower, dude, They've got and he guys growing up there right, you guys are going up in the colon something Siana to Tampa wearing long sleeves, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Hell that was a test.
Speaker 2: But what do you see out of Aaron Rodgers that not necessarily scares the ship out of you? But you're like, Damn, I gotta be on my p's and q's for this.
Speaker 1: I just say, I mean Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 5: He's a smart quarterback and he also you know the difference from him and Tom. Aaron Rodgers can moved like he If he have to run it here, try to run it to get the first down.
Speaker 1: More so in the ren zone he'll run it in for the touchdown. But other than that, he's looking to throw the ball.
Speaker 5: But man, nothing really scares me about him, man, especially we played him already. You know, I know how we need to attack him. My defensive coordinator know how he needs to tack him, and he knows how.
Speaker 1: To bait base.
Speaker 5: This game play off the last game playing when we defeated them in our stadium, and we know it's a different game. That game doesn't matter, but we also know how to match up with him. You know, what's our strengths against him, what's our weakness against him? But I mean, my thing, I remember that game like it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: I took it very.
Speaker 5: Personal because the running back number thirty three, Aaron Jones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was very hot.
Speaker 1: He was hot at the time.
Speaker 5: He was hot, and it's just like, man, it's a standard, like you can't you know, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna be like the other dudes that he faced, Like you're not gonna put me on your highlight tape.
Speaker 1: And that was just my whole mindset, that waste's whole mindset.
Speaker 5: And any time that we have played great running backs, me and Levonte minaged to get the best of them. And that's the thing that I like, we always, you know, set each other up for success. Like I had to run through tackle for loss on the pitch. He had one to the left side on for tackle for loss on Green Bay, and I remember it just like yesterday because you know, he was out there having fun and you you know, you never forget the time.
Speaker 1: That you having fun. So I know it's gonna be another challenge.
Speaker 5: You know, everybody talking about going to play in the snow, cold or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I mean, at the end of the day, it's still football.
Speaker 5: When I was in college we had to go play in Arkansas, it was like twenty some degrees. Uh, you know, you just adapt because and then today, when you're on the field, you're not thinking about it is when you're on the sideline that's when you're really cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Speaking of taking taking things personal, do you feel like losing to the Saints twice h jamis eating at w Sean Payton dancing like all that stuff that goes on.
Speaker 3: You guys are in the same division.
Speaker 4: Uh, did you guys feel disrespected going into this game and knowing in the back of your mind, hey, we're going to get a respecting this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we felt very disrespecting.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: Those guys they're like they when they beat the other teams, it wasn't really the same vibe. But when they beat us, it was like, oh, man, like they won the championship already. And you know, it was a lot of tweeting, a lot of instagram uh slammer posts at our guys, and I mean it was all good because one thing, I mean, Mike Ever said he said, we're gonna meet him in the playoffs, and we're gonna see who's gonna get the last laugh. And it's crazy that it set up where we got to meet him in the playoffs. And I mean, we ain't really even laughing about it.
Speaker 1: Man. We knew we was gonna go in there and handle our business.
Speaker 5: And now we own to the next You know, we could be doing what they were doing, but it's there. Were getting ready for the next game, which is a big one.
Speaker 2: When when Tom Brady made the decision to go to Tampa Bay, it was obvious that the Saints and the Bucks, we're gonna go phase off three times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's no other one. Now everyone knew that was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: A little change of pace, dude, And I know Will made a Bay Bay mistake before we started this podcast, sending you a picture of you riding a horse. A lot of football players find love for football early. Right, guys played Pop Warner. I played one year Pop Ward. I didn't play against high school. But a lot of guys find their identity in football. That's like their thing, that's who they are. And you you grew up around horses, you bought your first horse? What five hundred dollars your uncle gave you some money or something like that. Yeah, how'd you find that passion?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What? What about horses for you?
Speaker 2: Because your boy grew up I grew up on a ranch one hundred and five horses, quarter horses, did raining when I was younger, that whole thing. I can saddle horse to everything, but ride it. Baby, I can do anything but ride it. And I just wanted to where where'd you get that passion?
Speaker 3: How that? How'd that come up for you?
Speaker 5: I mean one from in Convalen, Man, it's a small town, and like that's all they do, Like you know how kids go to the park and play basketball.
Speaker 1: That ain't what that ain't what they do for fun? They ride?
Speaker 5: We ride later on, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I wanted I had to get into that courture. I had to get into it where I basically fit in. Like if I want to have fun, I need to be on the horse and I need to be with the boy.
Speaker 3: Where is this in Louisiana? Like what? Like how far away from? How far from?
Speaker 5: It's like four hours away from It's close to the street Port Louisiana.
Speaker 3: And the way to fit in there was to ride horses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's really.
Speaker 3: Love that.
Speaker 5: I love that it's on the whole another level right now, like because especially with me really turning the horse business up some more, because I was able to buy a lot of horses, like everybody getting horses and everybody still getting horses in I mean it's kind of unique. Like I throw a trail ride, man, I can bring out I can man, I can bring out so many people and I don't even have a field to fit all these people.
Speaker 1: And that's how crazy it is.
Speaker 4: Are you trying to get a horse to like the Kentucky Derby or something one there? Like, are you trying to get in like the racing business.
Speaker 1: On my next contract? I'd like to get one, Oh, let's go. Hey.
Speaker 5: But I got some standard brands though, which is like a smaller type of not quote the horse third brand, but it's like less less of money, but it still makes money. Different type of horses on the racetrack. I got four them on the race track. Hopefully they can bring me a couple hundred thousand maybe.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, I love it, dude, already finding a business this early in your career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually, extremely smart.
Speaker 2: That's a super smart thing to do is make sure you don't have you have some income coming outside of football because a lot of dudes, many a lot of dudes just get the mist out the watches, they buy the rain driver because that's what you buy for whatever reason. That's don't do that you buying horses.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable in a business. Just like we got the pod for NFL players.
Speaker 2: There's a uh, there's a plantation just up the road over here where I think every single Kentucky Derby horse has a bloodline.
Speaker 3: To that to that area.
Speaker 2: It's like it's, you know, just down the road, five six miles away. So that's very very cool. Kentucky Derby would be a huge one. That's all thoroughbreds, right, Yeah, that's all they need to let me.
Speaker 5: They need to let me host. I've seen they let Von Miller holset one year. They let me host. You can really talk.
Speaker 3: About we got to talk to hey, what's hosting?
Speaker 4: How do you hang on? We gotta get Devin White hosting. What are you wanting to host? To get the Kentucky Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 5: Derby like I had when it did the Louisiana Derby that's in New Orleans, and I was a good whole step, Like you know you're going to you know you're going to show talk to the people you walk around, you know, you just do all the Huller blue.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, interview people doing well.
Speaker 4: We will use this clip and pub you and try to get to the Kentucky Derby that Devin White.
Speaker 1: Actually I can really talk. That's the crazy thing. I know.
Speaker 5: Von Millery and the chickens, Like, so what y'all bring him to the derby for y'all.
Speaker 1: Need me.
Speaker 2: In that wild that vons Intres he has like a huge chicken farm in Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in some he's in some stuff right now. He's in Oh yeah he is stuff that has it? Do you have you heard? Has it come out?
Speaker 2: Whether he's been like I have no clue.
Speaker 3: I read the stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh this looks a little you know someone I don't want to I don't want to read too much.
Speaker 2: I will say I've been around on a handful of times. He's always been super nice. Yeah, I've never had an issue with him. Don't know what's going on. That's as far as we'll get into that. You know what I'm saying, cause this is that this this podcast is for the boys, right We're not here to slander anybody except for except for Ravens fans right now, because we're an Absolutely we've been jabbing at the We've been jabbing at Ravens, but it's all before we let you go. I you know, I have this thing where I can't do anything Buccaneers ask. I can't do nothing without pub and my boy Levante, because it's absolute bullshit that he never makes a Pro Bowl.
Speaker 3: He's the most underrated player in the past decade.
Speaker 4: Defensively, Wow, do you feel like anybody is messing with you guys as a duo in the league?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 5: Speaking from just in sideline begs out sideline back cornerback duos?
Speaker 1: What type of duo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, inside back of duo.
Speaker 4: But it seems like you want to go out, you want to go out and say, ain't no dual period mess with le Levante.
Speaker 5: That's basically I was getting that. I mean, I feel like we're the best. Yeah, And you made a huge point, man, I ain't gonna lie. I had a win and looked at Levonte's stass and Bobby Wagnon's stasts and man Levante got him a lot of categories besides the winning part. Right, you know what I'm saying, But you can't take away greatness that a guy is showing. You're in and you're out over W's because like I said earlier, it's a twenty two people offense and defense. Got to go out there and contribute to that. But you know, five four bring it every game every game.
Speaker 1: Bro his that.
Speaker 5: Showing it and his leadership, everything that he brings to the team.
Speaker 1: Man, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Like if he was in any other program, like a winning program, and he'll probably be All Pro every year because I know wins and having games on TV, I know it comes.
Speaker 1: It comes with it.
Speaker 4: Definitely, Yeah, it does, and it does suck, Caau. I feel like I let him down every year. I'm heavier getting you to the Pro Bowl, Like I'm shouting from the mountaintops all the time. And I followed you guys closely this year and obviously I see your stat line and you, I mean yours is incredible.
Speaker 3: One hundred and forty tackles, nine sacks.
Speaker 4: Before this game, you had an All Pro Pro Bowl ask year as well. I'm sitting there, I'm like, oh, man, Devin, Hey, he had a heavy year too, because Levante was just blowing in a couple of stats. But it's like you want Levante, yeah, you like you like want him to finally get something. It's just every year, bro, there's like a snub. Like you guys, it's crazy that neither of you made either of the list of All Pro and Pro Bowl, and you guys have probably had probably better stats than every linebacker out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a crazy thing.
Speaker 5: But our whole thing was this year is just h you matched my energy. I met you just like.
Speaker 1: Last night when we come out of halftime, like.
Speaker 5: Bro, we ain't made a big play yet, so he was like, hey, let's put a stack on it.
Speaker 1: Whoever made the first big play?
Speaker 3: Oh, let's that.
Speaker 1: Hey. When I got that big I came to the side like damn.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome, dude making money making text here. That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: How great a prole is man played punt last night?
Speaker 5: We rotated on punt last night because we had Jack sit you go down and man guy and you're nine, and he willing to step up to go out there and cover punt. So then let's tell you what type of pro Well.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you who also will step up and go on punt as well. Confident all right here that I am.
Speaker 3: Let's fucking go. He'll he'll go into damn right, alright, that's awesome. Didn't know that have it? Having the selflessness that he is. I tell I tell all all time, put me on punt and he won't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little bit of a part of the conversation. Just just a bunch of selfless guys. Am I right, the three of us right now?
Speaker 4: Are you going to be standing on the table to keep Levonte in Tampa after this year? Because my man is up and he is in line for a nice little pay day.
Speaker 1: Man, he got to get it here. I'm man.
Speaker 5: I'm throwing all the chips in and telling them I play well because Vonte played well. I feed off Leonte, David, and I just wanted to to finish his career with me here with me man. Dad Brooks had the same thing with Hardy like they was a duo. Right, So I need me and Levonte to continue to be that due until he's ready to walk away from the game. And then I'll take over the rings by myself and they can bring somebody in and then I'm gonna be the big dog then. And you know they can they can learn from under me, just to how I'm learning from Levonte. But I feel like right now my career going so good because Leavnte here man, because our DB's man. You think about this, the oldest guy in the room is in his third year, so they really haven't never had nobody lean on and you know, you know, just walking kind of you know, give him that extra push or you know, whatever it is. But I got Levnte. He and you're now he's seen everything. He knows all the route coming nations, he know everything, you know, he know what team's about to run. And I mean, I'm happy that I can play with him because it makes my job easier. Even though you know, until he was ready to walk away, I need him here in Tempa.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Them.
Speaker 4: Hey, we appreciate you for coming on, bro, thank you for talking about all of it. When and when you're in Nashville and you come and try to get that bloodline that Taylor's talking about of a horse, you need to come sit on the bus with the boys.
Speaker 1: Man, I will, I will most definitely all right, man.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you having having coming on. Man, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I good lie all right, JEV. Big shout out to you guys. If you enjoyed this episode and love and support Busting with the Boys, go to whatever podcast platform you're on and subscribe to us. Leave a review rate five stars. If you're already subscribed, unsubscribe and resubscribe again. It helps the boys climb the charts and again we can't We wouldn't be doing this and can't do this without you guys and all of your support. We also have a YouTube channel if you like. If you'd like to watch our show or these episodes, they're on YouTube at Busting with the Boys. We're also on social media at Busting WTB. You can follow us everywhere, go buy our merch. You guys know that whole deal, But thank you so much. Are forever grateful for you. The biggest of hugs and tiniest of kisses for the boys, always and forever