Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It is spectacularly ignorant the number of people that are out there that have no understanding of what is happening worldwide and what radical islamis and radical Islamic terror is all about.
Speaker 1: I mean, even people that claim to be mega, the.
Speaker 2: Most maga in many cases, you know, have misinterpreted the trust.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I don't even think misinterpreted is the right word, because they're smart enough to know better, but they perverted to their own agenda and their own point of view. There is an emerging isolationist view among people. To me, it's the equivalent of putting your head in the sand and being you know, you know, dumb.
Speaker 1: And blind and naive.
Speaker 2: And I think that if you want to live that way, feel free. Or you can face truth and you can face reality, and you can understand the world as it is, not as you want it to be, or the idea that you know that the world in many ways is not interconnected. You know, the President has expended a lot of energy. Our manias are by John Camboda of Cambodia Rwanda and Vietnam. I mean, it just goes on and on, India and Pakistan and the Middle East and Europe and the hopes of making the world a safer place. Why because it does impact us, whether people want to acknowledge it, admit it or not. And you know what people ascertain or believe is the you know, biggest existential threat.
Speaker 1: To the world.
Speaker 2: There is no doubt what that is, and that is radical Islamis that have bought into this twisted ideology of convert or die. And as are we talking about all Muslims. I'm very clear, I make the distinction not at all. We're talking about those that have been radicalized. The problem is there are so many varying different terror groups amaas as Ballah, the Islamic Jihad, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, isis isis K, I mean, and the list goes on and on and on, and you know, but they all have some version of a belief system of convert or die. And we have, unfortunately in the West, let our guard down. I was saying yesterday that we have returned to a pre nine to eleven mentality. And you know, we've been chronicling on this program the rise of virul and anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: Why does that matter?
Speaker 2: It matters because if you listen to radical Islamis often the case is is you know, they call for the destruction of Israel and the destruction of the West, and more specifically, can't death to Israel, death to the US? I don't know, you know where I grew up. If somebody says something, I take it seriously. And then when you look at the actions of people and all the instances throughout you know, just the last couple of decades of radical Islamis, including the worst attack on our homeland on nine to eleven oh one, twenty nine hundred and seventy seven Americans killed. Do you think those people that believe in that sick, twisted ideology have somehow changed their mind and converted to Western thought and philosophy.
Speaker 1: They have not.
Speaker 2: And the sad part is is there has the guard around the globe has been let down? If I never, if I ever see a news conference like I saw last night that we carried on Hannity with the Australian Prime Minister and the level of ignorance and unwillingness to call out radical Islamis for who they are.
Speaker 1: I'm just it drives me insane.
Speaker 2: But it's a lot of the we see and hear a lot of similar things here in the United States and especially our Western European allies. I mean, over the course of twenty four hours, what did we see? You know, we saw three Americans killed in Syria by a radical Islamis, five Muslims arrested for plotting a massacre at a Christmas market in Germany. We had a thwarted campaign of terrorism. We don't know all the links to it in Los Angeles for New Years a Paris concert, which is like their biggest millions of Parisians go to it. They've had so much violence with immigrants into Paris and Western Europe that you know, they decided, well, rather than and deal with these attacks, it's just not worth the risk anymore. And they canceled what was you know, Christmas and New Year's for millions and millions of people that live in and around Paris and in France. And then we had fifteen people slaughtered at the Honka party in Bandai in Australia. I mean, it is there there is a connection here, there is It's all intertwined. And I keep quoting Miranda divine because I don't think I could say it any better. You know, we see the rise of anti Semitism in the halls of Congress, on college campuses worldwide. You know, we see it. You know, it gets louder on TV, the desire to somehow say that Israel's on its own. You know, we watched you know, after October seventh, I mean, October seventh is a is a pivotal moment. You have the population of Israel under ten million people and fifteen hundred we're slaughtered in a day. And the IDEF shared with me privately, you know, videotapes that Hamas terrorists took of their actions, boasting of their actions as they were murdering and kidnapping and torturing and raping. In some instances even young children, you know, beheaded and they.
Speaker 1: Were proud of it.
Speaker 2: And phone calls that were intercepted to family members bragging about what it is they had just done, the evil that they just inflicted on innocent people. So we have now worldwide this and even in this country, unchecked virulent anti semitism, as Miranda says, cowardly appeasement and unwillingness in other words, to take on the radicalism that exists. You know, ridiculous. We saw this especially in the Biden years, Biden, Harris may Orcus, these insane, idiotic, self destructive danger immigration decisions in Europe. It's been going on for half a century. I don't know if Europe is going to be capable of getting rid of the radical problem that they have there. You know, Canceling major events because of a rise in radicalism and attacks against innocent Westerners is just not an answer or a solution. That is appeasement and basically the inmates get to run the asylum. And in the case of you know, Australia and Western Europe in particular, you know, let's put maximum gun control laws in place so that any innocent people can't protect themselves. And by the very definition criminals and terrorists, they're not going to obey laws. They don't care. It's not part of what it is. But you know, and this gets to the heart of where we are with this. You know, after October seventh, the Prime Minister of Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netnah, who said the shooting you know, was in this particular case that took place in Mbandai was cold blooded murder. I didn't hear that at the press conference last night. Now in August, Netnah who had told the Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese in a letter that the Australian government's policies were promoting and encouraging anti Semitism in Australia, and the Prime Minister said, your call for a Palestinian state basically pours fuel on the anti Semitic fire and rewards a mos terrorism. It emboldens, emboldens those that menace Australian Jews. It encourages the Jew hatred now stalking your streets. And of course the Prime Minister, even after this incident, has done thing. You know, if you go back and look at the protests that were taking place in this country and people sympathizing with Hamas, I mean, the level of ignorance is breathtaking to me. Hamas has a charter. In their charter, they call for the destruction of Israel. The Israelis have had to withstand over the decades. And I've been to Israel a number of times. I keep talking about one town I went to. They were hit with ten thousand rockets, one little town, little town in ten years. And when I was there, I went there two days in a row, and in the ensuing night between them, they got hit with a rocket and I got to so I got to witness upfront and take video of the shrapnel left as a neighborhood of what they call a kibbutz was hit. And then you see the children playing under ground bunker playgrounds because it only takes thirteen seconds. They right on the border with Gaza. I stood next to an iron dome as rockets were being fired into Israel, and I got to see firsthand how effective that technology is. But I always believe it to be a band aid. And ultimately, you know, the pressure of the world to and the blame that came down on Israel for defending itself made no sense to me. You know, look at the actions of President Donald J. Trump throughout his first term and second term. Mother of all bombs, Afghanistan, dealing with radical Islamic terrorism, taking out the isis Caliphate Convert or Die, defeating the entire caliphate and wiping it out Radical Islam. Look at the president taking out Solamani, working on behalf of Iran, the number one state sponsor of terror, with a radicalized Islamic mentality and Bagdadian associates the same thing, and then in his second term taking out Around's nuclear sites having enough insight and understanding is that kind of mindset coupled with weapons of mass destruction could lead to a modern day holocaust. And there were people that even claimed to be conservative, that spoke out loudly against the president even taking that action. Well, you don't have to be, you know, an MIT graduate or a Harvard Business School graduate to know it's a simple formula of one plus one equals two. Radical Islamist that pledged to destroy Israel and America and that have been fomenting terror around the world. If they ever get weapons of mass destruction, that the odds are very high that the world in our lifetime would experience, you know, a modern day holocaust, and god knows how many hundreds of thousands of millions of people could die. And one and President Trump, when he had the opportunity, after he gave them a chance at peace, then took out Iran's nuclear sites. And there are people that are angry that Donald Trump that did that, and the Trump doctrine, which is everything that I just described, you know, is purposefully distorted and misinterpreted by some, you know, to mean isolationism. I actually agree with the president. You know, I don't want forever wars. He said this yesterday. I've said it many many times before. I don't want our kids ever again walking door to door in a place like bag Dad stepping over IEDs and not even having up armored hum v's and getting their legs and arms and faces blown off. No, thank you, We've had enough of that. Thankfully, modern weaponry and technology has made it that we can be way more effective and selective that we can have no forever wars but still take out is and still take out the likes of Solomony in Bagdaddi and other terrorists and the RAN's nuclear sites and not get involved in a forever war. I mean that is by definition the Trump doctrine. It is the most effective deterrence that I've ever seen in my life, and the world sees it now. I don't know what Western Europe is going to do about. You know, they have had unchecked, unbridled, you know, open borders that has gone on now for decades, and now they're dealing with the consequences of it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Great Britain has Sharia courts. Now France is canceling, you know, holiday events that the people in France have come to love and anticipate and want tom enjoy. I don't know what happens in this country when last week there was testimony in Congress eighteen thousand known terrorists in our country and it doesn't even include god Aways. And you know you can I think Biden, Harris, May orcus and after the disastrous Afghanistan pull out, we know that Pulsea Gabbard said over two thousand radical extremists were allowed into our country.
Speaker 1: Terrorists.
Speaker 2: I think it's inevitable. But the fact that people can't wrap their minds around the danger of radicalism is incomprehensible to me. I think some of it's by design by some. I think ignorance probably fills up the other part of that void. Look, this new year, I want every one of you to be safe and secure in your home, wherever you go. And if you look at the latest year, we have FBI statistics for that's twenty twenty two, less than point zero one percent of all altercations require a lethal response. Now we have a plan that includes firearms. Everybody's plan should because there is that there are those instances where somebody wants to kill you. And the beauty is there is new non lethal technology that can protect you and your family. You don't need a background check. It's legal in all fifty states and it works. And that is the Burner Launcher. It has powerful deterrence, tear gas, pepper spray, connectic grounds. You can hit a target fifty feet away, so you know somebody that's coming after you doesn't have to get that close to you. One shot can incapacitate an attacker for up to forty minutes. It is trusted now by over five hundred government agencies, police departments, private security firms. And the reason is this technology works and you can see the videos online just go to BYRNA dot com. You can also get it on Amazon or check it out at your local sportsman's warehouse location. You may want to look at their new Compact Launcher, smallest to date, four inches long, two smartphones thick, very easy to conceal, carry without attracting unnecessary attention.
Speaker 1: It's small but powerful.
Speaker 2: It fires a four hundred feet per second, forty one jewels of force per square inch and anyway they're all you know, put together by hand in beautiful Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Speaker 1: Amazon dot com.
Speaker 2: You can go to burner dot com check out their videos at burner dot com Sportsman's Warehouse. Every everyone listening to my voice right now should have one anyway. All right, I'm not seriously you want me to go to a couple of calls here because you want what's your favorite song?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: Actually we just played it on the rejoin just to give everybody a taste of what beautiful Christmas music sounds like.
Speaker 1: So that holly, jolly Christmas is more.
Speaker 3: Do you go?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Dumb? Have a holly ball homebug?
Speaker 2: Okay, to be honest, holly and jolly do not go with you at all. The burl talking about Okay, you're a holly. You're not a holly or a jolly person. It does not listen Christmas to you. The word in real life starts with the letter F. That's not true.
Speaker 1: Real.
Speaker 2: Let's be real with the audience. To quote you first, be real with the audience. You have a hate list?
Speaker 3: You have I do have a hate list. Once I got to do with Christmas in bur lives.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but you had done so well and embraced your your new faith, your Christianity, and you doubled down and you study in the Bible, and you had a good church.
Speaker 1: Now you left that church. Now you go to another church.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty confident that if I talked to your pastor, he kicked you out of that church because you use too many expletives in having, you know, conversations with the guy.
Speaker 1: Is there any truth to that.
Speaker 3: There's no truth to anything you're saying. I think you've been hanging out with Gavin Newsome too long and the hairjel starting to get to you because this is all fake.
Speaker 2: I don't news hair gel nice try, but you better start. I better start, you know, then.
Speaker 3: You'll have an excuse for this fake news.
Speaker 2: This is what people ask me all the time when they meet me. Boy, you look Wow, you look younger in person. Man, you look skinnier in person. You're taller in person. I'm like, what are my old fat and short on TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You look like Joe Biden. You're a jerk.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna start into let me guess your girl lives is your choice now, just to give the audience to quote Linda, you know, why don't you play one of my favorite Christmas tunes.
Speaker 4: I like, this is awesome Christmas music.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 5: No Holly's, no Jolly's, no Santa Clauses, but nothing you dismay. Remember christ our Savior was born on Christmas Day. Play to the crescendo. All right, let's go to Holly Jolly again, just to remind people this is Linda's favorite crap.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go to Holly Jolly. Oh you have to get Holly Jolly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm surprised it's not on a special you know loop.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're over the snow, but I have a cup.
Speaker 6: But you.
Speaker 3: Have a holly Jolly Christmas. And when you lope down the sleeper, say hello, diffriend, you know, and everyone you meet.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a bygone era, you know it's fin.
Speaker 3: Let's tell you what. It was a much better era. If I could go.
Speaker 1: Back to it. I don't disagree with that.
Speaker 3: I mean, take a time machine. Goodbye twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Like the forties and fifties, the top problems in school were chewing gum, running up and down the class and that's about it. You know, today it's drugs, suicide. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the more advanced, the more technology, the worse it gets. The more connected we are, the worst it gets. I want to go back to the way it was before parents in the house got in there.
Speaker 1: I want to go back. Well, look at what New York mayor to be.
Speaker 2: Zoron Kami Marxist Mumdonni tapped a lawyer who defended an al Qaeda terrorist and a radical anti Israel campus leader at Columbia for a high ranking position at city Hall. Guy, a law professor at Sydney University of New York member of Mamdanni's transition team for legal affairs, is now the top candidate chief Council, the most important advisory role in the Mayor's office. You think I got out in time? I think I did all right. Miranda Texas, Hey, Miranda, how are you.
Speaker 7: Hi? For time caller? I am with Linda the original Holly Jolly is obviously the best. But I also wanted to say that, out of all the things that you make fun of her coffee or audience pronunciation, this is coming from someone who has an accent. Also, you know you always say burner instead of burner on your ads.
Speaker 2: Okay, they told you to say that because that's their pep peeve. But okay, fair enough, guilty is charged. Okay, so Burrow lives for you. I'm glad I'm not going to your house for Christmas. Don't take that the wrong way. I hope you have a holly jolly William and Florida William.
Speaker 1: Where do you stand?
Speaker 6: Oh? I I go for Christmas. I saw them performing Love Square and her repograph of nice head banging Christmas with sister.
Speaker 1: No man, So you stand with me, not Linda? Right?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: He said, head banging, head banging, getting run over by a steam train of Christmas joy. That's what he's talking about. That's what you like, the locomotive through the center of your of your Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: I just have never been the biggest fan.
Speaker 2: I like the religious Christmas music better because it's more meaningful to me, and the way the Transit of Siberia Orchestra does it, or Manheim Steamroll does it to me, it just makes it more deep, more impactful, more profound. And maybe it's because I have ADHD.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have no idea, but I'm just telling you I think.
Speaker 6: That it's a beautiful Christmas album is throw away anything that you've heard up to now.
Speaker 2: It's like an entire, you know, immersed experience. I haven't been to the sphere yet in Vegas, but I I've only been told my friends how amazing it is Jim Wisconsin, by the way, Linda, by the way, has full control over screening these calls, just for the record, because Katie's entire career is dependent on her approval.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Jim, what's up, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Sean, thanks for taking my call. I agree with everything you say on your programs A long time ago, or however, I have to agree with Linda, and I need to explain a little bit. A lot of Christmas songs that I do not like is do large in part to them being overplayed and the Holly Jolly Christmas gets considerably less exposure or airtime or however you want to say it. And I really do think it's a very good Christmas song. So on this one, I have to agree with Linda's.
Speaker 3: Two for me, Sean too, just saying, keeping keeping trying. If you have a pencil nearby, you want to write this down too.
Speaker 2: For Linda, Elon Musk reportedly starting to fund the house and Senate campaigns for Republicans twenty twenty six midterms. Uh, that is a good thing. I'm glad the relationship with him and President Trump, it was inevitable. Everybody wanted them to you know, separate. By the way, I got to give props to John Fetterman. He's going to be on Hannity tonight and he actually said it is an absolute betrayal for Israel, for the worldwide Jewish community. About empowering Hamas, he said, whether it's France, Australia, any of these too, these nations are Western allies calling for a two state solution. When Hamas refuses to disarm, they also refuse to change their charter, which calls for the destruction of Israel. Are actively trying to kill Jews. I can't imagine why anybody would do that at this point. He also criticized Democrats for embracing what he called openly hostile anti Israel rhetoric, saying it's now become a more and more part of my party's platform. And he says, I just can't imagine why so many, uh part, so many people continue to you know, back away or kind of deflect, condemning these horrific acts of terrorism. Good for him, he's your he's your senator turned out to be very strong. I do have good news on the economy. You can holly jolly this, Linda. We found out today's unemployment report. You know they said, well, the unemployment rate went up, Well it did, but actually to get inflation under control and to be able to lower interest rates.
Speaker 1: If you last asked the likes.
Speaker 2: Of Lauren Summers, who had no idea, was all caught up with Epstein. But apparently he is every one of these Epstein drops that backfired on demo crats.
Speaker 1: It cracks me up.
Speaker 2: But the Bureau of Labor Statistics noted that the net job growth almost going entirely to Americans, a complete reversal from the Biden migrant economy, which relied heavily on a steady stream of newly arrived illegal immigrants to take newly open American jobs.
Speaker 1: You know what that did to Americans? It drove down.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: First of all, it increased the supply of working people, driving down wages and hurting Americans.
Speaker 1: Here's another bit of good news.
Speaker 2: US crude oil today fell below fifty five bucks a barrel, hitting the lowest level since twenty twenty one. We're now paying the lowest price for gasoline in five years. Interest rates now down a full point, and we have now the lowest inflation and the best you know, the President put out a tweet today the best has yet to come. He's going to address the nation tomorrow night. And other good news. Gas prices four year low, oil prices five year low. The Fed just lowered interest rates for the third time this year. Oh look at this. New home prices themselves have actually started to decline. And once once interest rates get to about you know, a thirty year fixed rate mortgage around you know, four four and a half percent, all of a sudden, all those people that wanted to move but can't is they can't afford a seven and a half eight percent thirty year fixed rate mortgage, they're going to start making a move. US job growth rebounded more than expected in November. Non farm payrolls were depressed in October by government related spending cuts, suggesting no material deterioration in the labor market. But anyway, a net increased sixty four thousand jobs. The economy shed one hundred and five thousand jobs in October. But when nobody really knows the real numbers because of the Schumer shutdown.
Speaker 1: And I'm just.
Speaker 2: Telling you it is now the beginning of the turnaround. Going to see it probably till the second quarter next year. Meg and Florida, Meg, how are you bail me out here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Well, I do like the Transaiburinoorska said that's great, and Linda, I do agree. The classics are good, like Nat king Colead is amazing. However, we are forgetting it is Tonica and the Hankkah song by Adam Sandler is my current favorite holiday song.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all right, Happy Honkah. By the way, this is not a public school. Public school, you can say happy Hanukkah and you can say Mary Christmas.
Speaker 1: You're allowed. Okay, but I am you like but you definitely like my music better, thank you.
Speaker 9: I mean, we can go with that. But I think everybody has a fair point different moods, different songs. But I mean, you know, go listen to the Hankah song.
Speaker 7: If you haven't heard it in a while, you.
Speaker 3: Need to get the Honkah song is hysterical. She's not wrong. It's kind of like the.
Speaker 10: Yeah calm hanaka so Much Funaka Hanakah.
Speaker 1: Is this supposed to be a parody song or is this a real song?
Speaker 3: It's Adam Saylor singing had Oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, Mike in New York. Hey, Mike, what's up.
Speaker 6: Like you?
Speaker 1: How you doing? What's going on? How you do? Had the weather up there today? Is it cold?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: The weather sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the weather socks every day. My sense a bans and bitches about the weather. What's going on?
Speaker 8: I gotta go with Linda.
Speaker 1: I hate your guts? Why did you call New York? You know?
Speaker 2: I get I get set up because Linda's in control of the phone calls here and she literally, you know, is threatening Katie who screens the calls.
Speaker 1: But go ahead. Why do you agree with her?
Speaker 6: I did say I liked yours.
Speaker 8: I just think her is better because it embolms the kids more.
Speaker 6: The kids get to sing and have a good time. And that's Christmas.
Speaker 2: Okay, go single bells and Holly Jolly yourself and Frosty the Snowman yourself to death. And I'm gonna listen to music to me that's meaningful about Jesus, because that's what it's supposed to be about.
Speaker 6: I agree, but I like her song.
Speaker 2: So that I love the kids actually, you know, get excited about Christmas and you know, waking up and Santa coming and all that fun stuff. I do like that part, so there's a place for it all, but it's definitely not my favorite. So go jingle bells, holly, jolly yourself and Santa Claus is coming to town yourself to death anyway. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean his Bill in New Jersey on my side, or not before I even waste my time.
Speaker 1: Uh no, but forget it. I have no time for Bill in New Jersey. Anyway.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we have a lot of news to get to today. John Solomon is coming up, and also we'll check in with the latest former FBI guy on all these incidents of radical Islamic terrorism