Speaker 1: Forever. All right, we are back here alive. Yes, black, very black, white black. Actually I'm more black than gay right now? Oh yeah, okay, I don't even think I'm gonna talk about being gay at all this whole episode. And yet fifteen seconds in you've said the word gay twice, but I also said black twice, So it's two for two. Blick. How are you doing, my black friend? I mean, we literally talk every day. We've been talking every day every day and all of the fils. I mean, we really have been going through it. Just when we thought things were bad, they're like, let's throw some worse on it. They're like, oh, you haven't even seen what we got left in this big yeah, And it's it's almost like, uh, you know, twenty twenty was a car on fire and they just put a boot on it. Now it's a boot. It's like, what was this for? What is the boot for? Yeah? We were alway like throw the year away, but now they're like, oh, it's like a moment. It's like a car that broke down and then you're waiting for triple A and then you get robbed, yes, and then after you get robbed, somebody gives you a flat tire. Yes, and then the car catches fire, and then a car, a cop drives by, and it is like, let me put a little boot on this thing. That's what feels like, put a boot on it and then shoot you and then shoot you. Yes, So that's like cleo and set it off. That's what's going on right now, and it's I've already was feeling like down, but this just is another level of distress that I'm just trying to manage because it's like how long are we gonna talk? We talk every day all We've been talking to friends back to back to back, just trying to process and get through everything. It's no more talking right because it's the conversations are all the same. Now, how you doing? And I'm doing this thing where I don't say I'm just, I don't say just anymore. Yes I am, it's not I'm just so angry, I'm angry very I'm just I'm so tired. I'm tired, furious, and also like I'm not I'm not thinking white people for checking on me, No, like this as a human being, this is something that you should be doing without anybody telling you to do it. Like people are hurting you should reach out to somebody that you know, you should reach out to, you, to your black friend. You should google h black books or stuff about race that you can do to educate yourself. But then at the same time, you need to look within yourself. It's like, if it took me this long to realize that I need to go fucking look for a book, educate myself, reach out to my friends. Don't look like and me. You are also the problem. You know, the real, true peak problem is the people who are not racist or say that they're not racist, and they have black friends, and they live in blue states and they moved from their red state, but their parents are problematic, and their aunts are problematic, and they're Nana problematic in her sneakers from coals like these are people. The people who don't talk, speak up when those people are saying, mass, y'all are the problem. So, I mean, it's a whole bunch of people who are like, not me. Right now, everybody's saying not me. I'm not hearing anybody saying me yeah, but it's that's not The stats are telling me that it is all of y'all. It's a lot of it. We got the statistics, and it's and it's like we already have to do so much work on ourselves from jump and now, so now there's another layer of work that we have to do for y'all in the middle of a pandemic. Bitch, what we're trying to wrap this pandemic up with a nice little bone. We can kick the pandemic down. We're done. I could see the light at the end of the pandemic and y'all are doing this now. Yeah, oh man. The fact that you guys are not even upset, like just a little bit. You're focused on a fucking looting on if that's what you're worried about. Bitch, you you are as where you live, put your address down so the looters can come through. Let me tell you something, if I had known what's gonna be in Soho, I would have pulled up cash. Hey, sid you wanna you wanna go to Soho tonight? Just you know, just doesn't go walk on a cobblestone street. And if I was near a window and it was open and it was something close by, I'm in there. You know, this country is so full of shit, and everybody who wants to be so self righteous about it. And that's what makes African Americans upset is that you can't tell us what's right when y'all been doing wrong from jump Yeah, And isn't it wild that they call us African Americans but they don't call white people European Americans. We're English Americans. I don't know Russian Americans. Y'all are also not from here. Yeah, most of this yeah, yellow yea, yell as ellis Island Americans. Realistically. I mean, when it's time to do history, that's when they start talking about that. But for the most part, they'd be like, well my twenty three and me says, I'm from seventy one different places, but I am American. So and it's just, uh, you know, we wouldn't want to work on mental health right now because it's like we have to stay saying like while we're getting up and trying to be activists and get the word out and donate and send links and reach out to other people. It's like, but okay, but it replenishing us, right, and it weighs. It weighs on you, Like when I tell you the last couple of days, I wake up and there's like a split second that I'm awake where it's like and then no, and then immediately I remember, and I'm just angry. I'm so mad, and I'm tired. While I I've just woke up, I got my seven hours, I'm still in my bed and I'm fatigued, like my body is tired, and all of that, all of that is happening. Plus I'm getting emails from people about auditions and self tapes and it's like, no, no, I'm not. I missed somebody messaging me to do a voiceover for I don't know what. It was, like H and R Block or something or something like that, and she was like, can you get this to me by eleven thirty? And I said, hey, Tracy, I'm a try, but I'm not really in the mindset to do any work right now for anything work related. And she sent me a message today three days later to be like, hey, I know you weren't ready the other day, and I'm not trying to rush or anything, but i just want to see if you're doing any better. And it's like, Sis, you're still trying to make money off my blacks. You still trying to send me stuff that I book that you can claim ten percent of sis. Today is what's today Tuesday? What is today Wednesday? Yeah, like I'm gonna get to it when I get to it. But also like rushing how I feel and trying to like scurry along for a white woman is not what I'm doing this week. That's not our brand, that's not my ministry. We can't that's just really not on the agenda. Hurry up and buy ah. No, I'm not no, And that's what people don't understand. At the end of the day. I mean, we are all of entertainment. We are providing a service that you just really can't get. And then when it's time to support us for stuff like this, it's like, well, I can't really get involved. My hands are tied. Oh is your hands are tied? Well, we're getting shot in the back, So I think you need to get your hands untied and get involved, at least reaching your wallet and donate to the people so we can bail protesters out, so we can get COVID relief for protesters, so we can you know, afford proper autopsies to be done. The absolute fucking nerve that they had to tell us that, oh no, George Floyd died because of healthish hypertension, they said. They also said it was some fitanol in there really, So y'all just gonna throw the whole bag everything. We sprinkled that on top. Oh, he was also on drugs. He was unhealthy and he was on drugs, but he did not choke to death. No. But that's why rich people, that's why it's good to have money. That's rich people win cases, you know, because they can afford to pay an actual specialist, they can afford their own autopsies, they can afford to hire their own private investigators. Because cops ain't gonna do shit, not if it makes them look bad. No, and the fact that they already look bad, they look terrible, and they still people are still like, oh, we have to protect these people. Why. But that's the craziest part to me, is like, you know that murder is wrong. You know that murder is wrong. You know that because it's not just because you upset about looting, but you know murder is wrong, and you make every excuse in the world to not arrest these three other cops. That does happen to be it, all you have to do is throw the book at these niggas. It's really not that hard. You throw the book at people for less, for less, for marijuana. Let's talk about it. Let's talk about it. Well, you're telling me it's on tape. We see it. They are. They're on his back, literally on his back for nine minutes. He died and they were still on his neck, Yeah, for three more minutes. It's like, how does that not make you upset? How does that not make you be like, yes, something has got to change, and it's and it's and it's like, oh, you know, protesting and looting is not gonna bring back George Floyd. Yeah, we're not just here for that, friend, No, we're here for all the other non convictions that have happened here four hundred years late. Bitch, do you know, like you know what we've been dealing with here? Did you just wake up? Sis? Yeah, it's it's three more cops. Just you don't even care about these things. Just if you gonna throw somebody under the bus, I feel like you must throw the people under the bus that are bad. Yeah. But also I didn't watch the tape. I didn't watch the video because I don't need that in my psyche. But I saw, you know, I've seen the images or whatever. And for him to be that calm with his hand in his pockets, that's not the first time he kills him. He's a sick fuck, he's a psycho. His hands were in his pocket. Like, think about the amount of times in the day when you're casually strolling and you don't think to put your hands in your pocket. This dude was like literally murdering somebody and he was like whistling in his head. Mental illness, That's all I can say. Mental illness. And then for us is that we keep seeing these visuals like back to back to back Brin and Taylor. I mean, it's it's disgusting. And so we've been watching this for years and years and years and years, and you know it's like, what can we do? How are we gonna stop this? The infrastructure is fucked from within. Even if we protest, even if we try to get these things in place, this system has always not been for us. We would have to throw everyone away, every We have to start from scratch, burn all the police stations down, and salt the earth and then hire all brand new cops. But brand new cops, brand new sergeants, brand new lieutenants. The police union's gotta go, like because they're the ones who advocate for these cops. I was reading about this yesterday after I got off the phone with you, and I was liked, the fuck like this same way they're teachers' unions or whatever, Like everyone has a union. You join that and that person. The union fights for your wage, they fight for your vacation days, they fight for if this person gets in trouble, this is gonna be the consequence. And police unions are like, oh uh, if they hurt somebody or they get a write up, that'll only be on the record for six months. So what so if I scroll back, is I'm not going to see all the stuff that they've actually done, or they advocate for them not to get fired. Oh if they do something stupid, if they kill somebody, they can't get fired. They got to get a disk job. What, No, you need to be in jail right like any literally any other job that exists in the world. If you're bad at your job, you get fired. But not if you're a cop. If you're a cop, they just like, yeah, you know what happened, I need to see the incident report, and now you can take this gun and go outside again, you should not be allowed to do anything jack shit. Yeah and crazy thing. Yesterday they went on a Facebook live the NYPD. They had to listen to like citizens of La just oh so the LAPD. Yeah, yeah, they had to go like they were Michael Moore, they were. They people wrote up stuff in advance and they were letting these niggas have it. And it was like, do your job. What is it to do your job right? Do you like your job? If you don't like their job. If you don't like your job, that restaurant is hiring, you can get another job. Like what is the deal? And I mean they were so they were getting all this information from all these citizens who were very well spoken. Everything was well written, and they were upset. Some of them were saying'suck my dick. It was my dick. It was beautiful. I yield my time. Somebody from the back or something I don't remember, oh and choke on it. Somebody didn choke on it. It was eloquent and it's like, this is the stuff that you were. They got to hear that. But they know all this. None of this stuff is new. It's not new. They know how bad they are. They know how bad they are, but also they don't. But they don't care, and they don't care because they have not been getting in trouble for this behavior for decades. Yeah, like this is not new. Cops been trash, The police force has been garbage everywhere. Well I knew it wasn't trash when you know the domestic violence that happens between cops and their wives. When when you watch Lifetime channel, they stay showing you that a cop is beating a wife ast and then the whole precinct is like, no, but Jake is good. Yeah, they're like a detective Jake. They have cops come to the house to check on it, and they're like, yeah, she's still alive. So I think everything's fine, you know, like all right, well we still playing golf tomorrow. Yeah, all right, don't make me come back out here again. Okay. Like if they're showing that on Lifetime channel, that's what they're doing in their house when they go out. Oh, they they're letting people have it. They're killing people. Yeah. And I don't know if there are any police officers listening to this right now, highly doubted, but if there are, or you're married to a copp or whatever, maybe you are married to a good one. But a good cop is somebody who who's not afraid to speak up at their job. For the most part. What everything that I've been bombarded with information wise is cops don't rat on other cops or if you tell on These are the movies that we see. If you are undercover investigating the dirty cops in your precinct, you're the bad guy. They mad at you, and it's like you stealing and ropping people and raping people and killing and killing people and planting evidence. You know, you are a regular training day. You didn't tell but you know why those movies do so well because it's true. Yeah, I mean there's true people who can relate to it. But also every job there's people who hate their job. People hate their jobs in all industries. Right, So you won't tell me that there are no cops that don't hate their jobs. Yeah, yeah, they're so annoying. It's just like, I really just don't know where or when this will get better, And right now it's all about cleaning house within your own communities too. It's like, if you ever looked at me crazy, if I feel like I've been in pictures and it's just been me. You ain't got no other black people in your lives. I gotta cut you off. It's just it's enough, enough is enough. You're not the spokesperson for black people no more, no, ma'am. Well I stopped that years ago, but it's definitely this is the time where it's like I'm not doing this with you. Yeah, but also like you want to be with people from within your own community. You want to be with people who sympathize with you and the people, and even then, not all black people sympathize with black people. So what happened was off white with that fifty dollars donation. Oh my god he bragged about it was like why did you post this? Who was that for? But also it's like, okay, we I don't know what else is going on, Like he said that he donated twenty thousand dollars, but it just wasn't posting, So why would you post the fifty? Did you? Did you donate the twenty before or after the fifty? Because like I saw his his whack as apology or his statement, he was like, I've donated all the time. You know, I didn't think that this was something that I needed to like boast about or whatever. And he was like, I'm gonna continue to do what I can for my community. You know, when people get caught, they say stupid stuff like Emma Watson or whatever got caught. She posted like the three squares on her page, the black square for Blackout Tuesday, and people were like, you haven't even said anything. Also, you care more about what your page looks like that she posted three boxes, so the whole thing still looked like uniform. Yeah, And she released a statement on her Instagram like a couple hours later, and she was like, well, I was waiting for Blackout Tuesday to be over in the UK before I released my official statement. But you didn't say anything beforehand, No exactly. And it's like says, but you did you did you wait? Were you waiting for it to be Wednesday? No? Well, I just didn't get this point. The people who the beige, the Alabasters, who are like, you're damned if you do You're damned if you don't, like what can I do? That's right? And it's like I don't know that same energy you do to like try to figure out these dance moves on TikTok put that towards figuring it out how to make this better. Yeah, if you could be a class if you could be a savage, classy, bougie ratchet, then you can figure out how to do something or say something. And it's not damned if you do damned if you don't. So I'm not gonna you need to do something, you need to have a conversation with somebody, or you need to post something somewhere, or you need to check the people in your life that are trash. That's it. We're not saying that you got to post something on your page. You don't have to post receipts of stuff, but you should be doing something in your real life or your social media life if that's something that you feel like you need to prove that you did. Yeah, I'm trying to draft up something to put on my actual page because it's like I'm not I'm not speechless, So it's not like I don't have anything to say. It's just like I'm trying to process my own shit and I can't be on all these platforms talking like I'm on Twitter and I'm like, this is what I can focus on because it's just words and I don't have to worry about a picture and like video video. You know, I'm on Twitter, I'm reposting, I'm donating. I'm trying to get little jokes here and there, just to make myself laugh if possible. But I can't be on all these platforms. I mean, it's just too much. I'm overwhelmed. But I do you want to say something and just like you know, you guys come to us for comedy and I can't do that because I can't do my fucking job because the world is fucked on fire. Literally, it's on fire, and I am glad to see it burn. I feel good about that. I feel good about the looting. I feel like all of that is it's great because the little bit of pain that you feel watching people uh get robbed or watching people steep whatever, it's, it pales in comparison to what's happening in real life, like to everybody else. When I saw those people trying to defend Target, I said, oh, yeah, you gotta we gotta get shut it now. We have. You are so far gone that no amount of medication is going to help you. Also, Target is a multimillion dollar quarter. They're fine. All of these businesses that are getting looted. Have insurance, Fine, they have insurance. We mad that Chanelle got robbed? No, we mad that Rolexes get robbed. No, who cares? Literally, who cares? They're fine, Mary're robbing us. Mark Jacobs made a statement on his page and he was like, he was like, yeah, I stand with y'all. He was like, you know, property damage is it's just property, it's not people whatever, whatever. And somebody was like, what would you say if your store got robbed or looted and he was like, my store did get looted. My stores have been looted. And he was like, it's still not as important as human life. And people are like, oh, oh, you're not You're not mad that your stuff got stolen. It's just stuff, dude. It's always going to be stuff things. Please stop stop making a big deal. Do better. People are are so angry and they're just like, where are the solutions? And even when we do have the solutions, we still are overlooked. I mean, as many people we posted Martin Luther King quotes, it's like, you've got to be fucking let's talk about that. They assassinated that man. He peaceful, protesting king of it King of the assassinated King of like they was getting dressed up in suits and linking arms and singing we shall overcome. And y'all were furious about that. And I've been learning so much more about Martin Luther King in the last three days than I learned about him in school. He was arrested like over twenty nine times. And when they I guess some, they did a poll in the United States and he was the most hated man in America when he was alive. Martin Luther King, who y'all are telling us we should be more like who y'all killed, was the most hated man in America when he was alive, because he was bringing us together, he was educating us, making us organized to fight back for the rights that we fucking deserve. And they couldn't stand it. They were like, how dare this well dressed? Like they were terrorizing his family. They were putting all of his business on front street about you know, you know, the affairs and stuff. You know, eiven working that hard out in the streets what you want. Sometimes you can't run all the way home to correcta Sometimes you're gone. You got to run to your side piece house because she lived, you know, far away from the shoe on the way. She's yeah, she's you can't be on the street. It's curfew. You can't be out here. You gotta stop at your Sidaho house. Sister Leavita Jenkins Leavina Aliza Jenkins anyway, whatever. So, uh, it's interesting to me for people to keep bring up Martin Luther King and they don't bring up all his quotes. They only bring up the ones that for them it's like, oh, he says non violent and he said this. It's like yeah, but he also said other stuff that y'all not quoting. So let's talk about it. I mean, if we just want to get down at brass tacks, Malcolm Right. I am thirty five years old, and the actual information that I had to take in about being a black person in America is traumatizing. Remember being in school learning about Black History Month and being embarrassed, Yes, I remember that. Being embarrassed like seeing people being lynched, burned on fire, and your shit total towns just done.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I saw that movie Rosewood, and I was like, oh, I can't fuck with white people for a minute. Oh I didn't see Rosewood. Oh, Rosewood is about a woman who her a white woman her husband or her side piece raped and beat her, and then she came out and said that a black man didn't And they were on this wild goose chase to find this black, big black man that raped and beat her in a nerrt and they burned all of Rosewood down. This is fictional, but it's not. It's not that we know that's what white women used to do back in the day. We know what happened with Emmett two. We know that they would not let us walk on the same side of the street as them, Like if a black person was on the sidewalk and a white person was coming, we had to get off the sidewalk, which is why to this day I do not do that. If I'm coming up the block and white women, I know that y'all are listening, but y'all are peak take over the whole sidewalk. If it's four of y'all having a conversation, they will walk abreast of each other so they can all be like in each other's line of sight. And if my black as is coming up the other way, they ninety five percent of the time will not move out of the way for me. And they expect me to, I don't know, step off the off the curb for them. I'll stop walking. I will. I will plant my feet and stop walking and they can go around me like water going around a rock. Cause that that is why I don't do it, because like, y'all don't own the sidewalk. It's not for you. Now, let's stop for a second. If you are a beige woman or a man listening right now, you might have said, wow, this is a lot of stuff. They're really letting us have it. We're gonna keep going. And also if you're one of those people that's listening, you're like, well, not all of us. It's like stop, it's not all of you, but it's a hell of a lot of you. It's a lot. It's so much that I bet you if you ask any your black friend, ask you a black friend after you listen to this episode if they've experienced white women walking on the sidewalk, and they will tell you that they've all experienced exactly what I'm talking about. Or just watch the movie Rosewood. Look it up. It sounds wow, it's it. Oh my god, I want to see that. I well, I understand that it's like something that happened, and it's like something you know, it's educational in that, like it's our history. But like I can't watch movies or videos or bodycam footage like that anymore. It just it's it's my My spirit can't take that. Like they play George Floyd's videos and the black people getting killed videos on a loop all over its social media. I can't watch it. Yeah, they play it on the news. I can't watch it. It's twelve years of slave. I've never seen it. Never go and see it. I can't watch stuff like that. Like I'm tired of see black people like bloodied and in chains and biting the curve like American History X is not That's not my film. I'm not doing this with you guys, no more. I don't. I don't want to have that in my brain playing on a loop when I'm sitting in front of white person or when I'm walking out of my house. So what wrote on Twitter the help is trending on Netflix. I have to laugh. It's like we not watching that shit. It's not us. Viola is not watching it, Octavia not watching it. None of us are watching that. They're not. We are not watching that shit. That's for y'all. We've already dragged it to the to the point of no more dragging. Yeah, you have to listen to Viola Davis's interview about that that movie. Yeah, there was like some podcasts. Yeah, she talked about like the whole process of doing it and how she felt and how they treated her, and what the book is actually about and what it's based on, and it's like this is all this is more Aaron Bullshet from the writer to the actual story. And you know, Viola is still fucked up about that. Oh yeah, she has PTSD from the hell, but most black people have PTSD from being black. Like that's a real last thing that like we need therapyfore And I was reading something like this time last year about how trauma can be passed down in your DNA. It's generational. It's yeah, so like the same way that like your eye color and like bald the baldness gene or whatever. Like if there's trauma, which we have because two hundred and fifty years of slavery, all of that stuff like goes it gets passed on to generation like generation after generation after generation, and we walk in different we feel it different. It's affecting all of us right now differently because this PTSD is like real and white folks, y'all benefit from all of the ancestors that you said, we're not slave owners or were not racist, or were not problematic, Like you benefit from all of the stuff that they passed on to you. The summer house, the inheritance, like the ability to just be a to not even have to think about what the fuck is going on right now? Yeah, to wake up and be like, well, I think I can go on and just do this TikTok and then post it the nerve to put annie and it be off beat. But and then you know, for me, I was, I was, I was thinking the other day, it's like, we'd be so mad at you know, the woman that works at CVS who got an attitude, or the lady who works at the DMV who's got an attitude, or the woman that's the black woman that's in the street that's not smiling, that's got an attitude. There's a fucking reason we got an attitude? Why we upset? What's wrong? What's wrong? Oh? Do you have twelve years? I can tell you what you have? Twelve year, twelve years do you have it, because there's so many things that we have to unpack. Yeah, and a lot of black people do not go to therapy no, So we have our parents' trauma. We got our grandparents trauma because they didn't go to therapy neither. And we just like carrying this And then I gotta smile and I gotta be present on this call, and I gotta I gotta not have an attitude with somebody who's literally never had a care in the world. I have to be nice to somebody who parents probably pay their rent and they gentrified my neighborhood and now I can't pay my rent. Like it's so many layers to this that y'all are not seeing, and it's like, wow, okay, stop. You might be listening to this and you're like, fuck, they still going, ham They're gonna keep going. But also if you feel but white, they're they're small. If you are one of those people that have reached out to us, say I'm sorry, I know what's going on your white guilt, it's gotta stop. It's gotta end. You gotta look inward. And it's not for me to say it's okay, Like I know you're not one of them. It's not for me to say that, because you have to do that honestly, and truly, I don't know if you're not one of them. I truly don't know, and I honestly I'm looking back at stuff in situations where it's like, Yo, I'm the only black person at your wedding, the only black person here out of a hundred motherfuckers?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? You don't have nobody gay, and you don't have nobody black, just me. You got the you got your old nanny who's Filipino, and that's it. Like, how do I know that you think you're not one of those? I don't know what you're saying when I don't know what y'all are saying when I'm not here. You're a one black friend. Also, I don't know what you let your boyfriend say, or what you let your your aunt say, or how many niggas you drop when you listen to a LITL Wayne song and you think that nobody Like, I don't know nothing about that. I don't know what uh black face party you went to in college that you thought was like dope and you dressed as Nicki Minaj. But there's no footage because Facebook, Like, I don't, I know y'all be going to Jamaica and getting those corn rolls. So it's like, yeah, I don't. Honestly, I can't say that you are not one of them, and it's not for me to make you feel better. And I like, I wrote it on Twitter, but I didn't. I wasn't expecting people to write me. But it's like when nine to eleven happened and I'm a New Yorker, everybody was reaching out like are you okay? Like I know what you've seen, I know you weren't there. I know you're alive, but like, how do you feel. We got all of those messages, we get like every the whole world poured out to every fucking New Yorker, but when this shit happens, we don't hear nothing. Nobody is reaching out to say, hey, I know you just saw someone get killed on camera unjustified. No, they're reaching out now. So if it happened on Thursday, Amy Cooper was the beginning of the week that we haven't even touched on that VI that beige beach bit, and then Floyd happened, and then Sadderday Sunday and Monday mainly is when white people were really in my inbox and in my DMS and messaging me to be like, hey, I'm just checking in on you, I see you, I hear you. And it's like, yeah, I posted in my stories that you should reach out to your black friend, but really what you should be doing is reaching out to your white family members and your white friends. Yeah, because it's it's also you shouldn't have to be prompted to be like, let me check in on the the way y'all organize for these fucking dogs. I mean, whatever you're doing for them, Peter, bitch, I need you to pull up and do all of that for actual human being. Yeah, but like there's no butt there. I agree with Sidney one hundred percent because they're not. Because the thing is is that, like I don't want to sit there and be like, oh, these white people are evil because they'll find it in their heart to figure out some shit it for something like I don't know dogs. So if you can do that for them, you're telling me that dogs lives are more important than ours, then what the fuck are we doing? We don't have anything to talk about, then why are we working together? Why are we why are we in each other's community. If that's how you really feel, then like let's really separate. Then then this then don't fuck with me. I mean, there's a whole documentary or a whole series on Netflix about the cat killer guy mm hm, and y'all rallied and what rallied for some cat? Don't fuck with cat it for kids. I said that woman who was in Vegas while she was on the case, I need her to get on this George Ford clase. I need her to get on the Breonna Taylor case. I need her to get this Tupac case. I need her to get on all the cases of all things black, because like what and and if that has to be something that has to be broken down to you And don't even get me started on this all lives matter both like people have already I think dragged y'all through the mud about that this all lives matter thing. If we tell you black lives matter, and you're saying all lives matter, that's so so what do we see keep getting killed? Though? Yes? And it's like blue lives No, you don't, You're not born blue, you born whatever color you are. And then you fail out of college or whatever you do, and then you become a cop, and then you start killing black people. You're not born blue. Blue lives are not more important than anybody else's lives. Blue lives don't exist. So you guys can stop saying crazyest thing is said they give cops like so much like love, but like firefighters literally go into burning buildings. Also they don't know if they're gonna come out. Now all, no one's ever said fuck the fire department. Never, no one, literally no one has ever said that. Can we talk about the never? Also, like we put we we're protesting police brutality, and y'all send in more cops to be more violent. Somebody on Twitter said, make it makes sense. Someone said on Twitter said that's like sending the fire department to fight fire with more fire, like to throw fire on top of a burning building. Like that's not what they do. And and it be mad volunteer firefighters, a lot of them not even getting paid. They just want to put out fires. Just cut. No, they're not even getting paid to save your ikey accounch from burning. What is happening? And then it's like you guys are seeing the same shit that we're seeing. So if you if we've seen it and you seeing it and then you're like, but bitch, what yeah, oh they love throwing a But what about Chicago? What about Chicago? How do you think that city got the way it got if it was not for y'all? Who do you think got the guns to Chicago? Black people? Riddle me this, what came first? The looting or the police brutality? The police brutality or the protesting? You tell me nobody is just out there protesting because nothing was fucking happening. Well, I mean what comes first? The non violent protests or the violent protests? Because if you're not listening to a sing, you're not listening to doctor King, you're not listening to the nigga in the church shoes that's marching across a bridge with like well other well dressed you're throwing dogs at him. What makes you think that we are gonna be doing this like that? We're not keeping the same energy in twenty twenty. That's not what we do here, ma'am. New year, knew me, new decade. We're not this new black people. We're not doing what they were doing because it didn't work for them. But also like, I mean, we still want to give props to everybody who was who was fighting the good fight in the in the forties, fifties, sixties, all like off, yeah, we're not them, but also yeah, we aren't them because some of the resilience that they had. I don't think I could do. I cannot get hose down. No no, no, I'm not getting hosed down and then getting up the next day to go protest again, your hoes down. That's I'm knocked out. For the youth, that's it. The fire department was hosting people down during the civil rights movement, and we and we cool with the fire department now, like can you just do a little bit of work on you so this can go away, so this can be better? Can you deal with these corrupt politicians and these these terrible cops and these police unions and these racist white women who and white men who say, oh, a black person robbed me, and it's like, actually, no, that's not what happened. It was a white person. Or no, there was a woman who was supposed to get married some white lady. I don't remember. It was like a couple of years ago, and she got cold feet. You didn't go to the wedding, and she showed up a couple of days later and said she got kidnapped by a black man. And it was like, since you just didn't you just didn't want to get married, a black man kidnapped you. How really explain what happened? I don't remember that. That's the part of the story that I remember. It was it was on the news. She said that she got kidnapped and she didn't go to her wedding, and she was gone for X amount of days, but Sis was home or in a hope. She gone girl. She was a gone girl, gone girl, and she said a black person did it. Now, if you're still listening to this, you know I'm not going to give you. I'm not going to give you a pat in your back for still listening to this, because you should be listening to this. But if we're at this point where we're like you saw Amy Cooper on camera doing the stunts that she did with all of the confidence, not even feeling bad, not one bit that was caught on camera, imagine all the shit that's happening that we can't catch. Sis was choking her dog and the people that were watching and commenting room were upset about the door dog, and it's like, this dude's out there watching birds, so you already know what kind of black person that is. He probably, if she gave him a chance, could be her type. But she didn't like that it was a black man. And she's crying in the fake tears and he's threatening me and my dog. The dog is like, Sis, I'm ready to go with him. Yeah, and Lee, what you're doing right now? The dog is like I can't breathe. Yeah, And then it's and then people were like people watched that video and had the audacity audacity to write anything other than Yeah, that bitch has got to go arrest her. She needs to be arrested, Yeah, for falsely accusing somebody of doing crime that was they didn't even he didn't even do anything. Also, it's not illegal to call nine to one one and waste these people's time. Yeah, you can't get arrested for that, honey. They love when time is wasted. There's a video and so there was a video that I saw yesterday after I got off the phone with you. It was a woman on the Upper East Side or something. Black women and this like social light like Russian mom lady was upset with her being. It looked like they were on the high Line. That's what it looked like to me. So I don't know where on the Upper East that is. But so they're outside and this black lady's just sitting outside her building enjoying the weather, and this white woman comes up and it's like, you don't live here, so you can't be sitting right here. And the video starts with her just like she called the cops like four or five, six times, and she's like, she's threatening me and my kids. This like pregnant lady. She's fake crying the same Amy Cooper rulebook. And this black lady is like, if you're so scared, why are you sitting directly across from me? Also, I live here, like my building is right. I just came down here for some air. Not that she has to explain herself to this woman. But the cops never came, and I think the cops never came. As far as I know, she did not get in trouble. It's like, you call the cops, how many times you said you feared for your life, but you're sitting across from me in your sandals. Yeah, they're like, oh, you called four times, she's still alive. This is a lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's on the phone. She's like an African American woman is threatening me and my keys. Can you please send somebody. She's sitting here and she doesn't live in the neighborhood. What now you know all your neighbors. I don't know none of my neighbors. I know one one neighbor.
Speaker 1: I can't assume if somebody doesn't live in the building, they're not. Yeah, but also we outside this, we're not inside. If you're not comfortable with the person sitting across from you or sitting adjacent to you and where you're at, move, just get up and go. We're calling the cops. Steal on black people in twenty twenty. Yes, this week, this is this is actually the very this is a strong brand of twenty twenty. It's called the cops. This is peak. Like, this is peak. Someone please call nine one one. So I think I think, uh, you know, if you listen to all of this, I hope you're as mad as we are, because I'm furious, and I hope maybe you're a little bit embarrassed for you, not for me, because I didn't actually do. I didn't do anything at all. But you know, I know that you like look for us as comedy. We've been doing that. So yeah, we can't give you anything. I don't have anything good to say. I don't have any jokes. I have to figure out what my fucking feelings feel like. But I love your support. Thank you so much, like you know, it's appreciated. But we tired. Yeah, but I mean today I woke up and it was the best that I felt in four days. It was the least angry. I felt better. I almost felt like myself. Wow. Yeah, friend, I was like, what, It's like a cloud kind of shifted a little bit when I got up this morning. So not to say that I'm not angry still, because I went for a run and I walked, I ran by a bunch of white people and I was I hated every single one of them on this job today. But I felt better. So there is kind of a lot at the end of the tunnel. I don't know what the end of all of this is. People still gonna be protesting, we still won't be breaking curfew, and by we I mean y'all outside. I support from the home. Yeah, I've donated enough right so that I won't I won't be going right. I'm not about to get a rubber bill it to my face. Yeah, I mean I don't have upper body strength. My core is off. So this is not the type of people you need out there anyway. So right, I got a hold a sign and run. I gotta be cute and also like prepared for some some mess to go down. You want me to have moisturized ankles and just be able to speak from the diaphragm. You need me to be eloquent, and you don't want me to loot. Ah, Well, then why did I come to this protest? That that part? That that that part? So what can you do? Y'all need to donate. Y'all need to give as much money as possible to many organizations that are the Bailout Fund, anything that's helping the protesters. You need to buy black I know y'all gave Bezos all your money, so I think you need to also google some other like black brands that you can support. Or you can keep it simple. You can kiss, you can keep it simple, stupid. You can just go to my Instagram. I put a link in my bio where you can like donate to Black Lives Matter, and they have like more links for all the bail funds by state and city. You could donate to victims, you could donate to the protesters, and you can copy and paste that absolutely. Friend. There's stuff on there about the Hong Kong tactics that they're using over there. There's stuff about you know, black books that you can read to educate yourself. You know, Assadasha Corp, you we P Newton, all of that jazz. Learn something and say something. And if you hear somebody say something problematic, or you see a white person reach for their phone to call the cops on a black person who's just enjoying the sun, check them. That's how you can help us. That's how you can help me anyway. Yeah, I mean that sounds about right. And then you know, don't look for us to give you the answers you. I mean, y'all all went to school and y'all were figuring out equations that we don't even use now as adults. So we all learned the qua quadratic equations. We've all learned how to solve for X, some of the fagrim theorems and whatnot. Some of y'all were ap calculus, so you're smart and we believe in y'all. Yeah, and uh, you know, if you're saying but not me, it's probably you. It's probably you. It's you as well. So I'm sure Amy Cooper also thought it's not a me, Yeah, it's it's you, bitch. Thanks for listening to us, go off. Yeah, and if you unsubscribe from the Patreon you're racist, very racist. And the fact that we have all your names and stuff, we see when you be like delete so uh, we also see when some of your cards get to claim. Yeah that that as well. So, but you know, times is too absolutely. I mean, I really can't even give five dollars to give to us. Let me claim my unemployment for the week. I'm gonna do it right now. I gotta go, okay, bye guy.
Speaker 3: Forever This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Baham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 1: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter. And Instagram at Forever Dog Team and liking our page on Facebook