Speaker 1: Well, we don't. We don't. It's not it's not like we need it on camera. Everything on camera, we have the audio.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have to do the Throning intro. Now, all right, we'll start us off. Baby, Hey, dude, you got this and if it doesn't go well, we can just restart it. So just fucking give it some juice and have some fun roll with it.
Speaker 1: What are we calling them Chillens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chitlin's Chillen's Chillen's Chillen's little children.
Speaker 1: So that's what we're going with.
Speaker 2: I mean as of right now, well they might graduate the preteens.
Speaker 3: Eventually, we honor people with preteen Yeah, what's up my little Chillen's.
Speaker 1: As our boy Taylor would say.
Speaker 3: You're busting with the boys. Boys, We're coming there we go. We're coming into episode three, coming in hot with a banger guest Rich frowning the goat of CrossFit dude, Taylor, we had an awesome conversation with this dude. I can't wait to get out what's it called, what's the place called? Where's he live? Where's he looks?
Speaker 4: Cooksville?
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Which Throning Avenue or whatever the hell is Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's got a street named after him. He's got a gym crossed at Mayn.
Speaker 2: He got a barn, dude with all the fun toys, like a giant slipping slide.
Speaker 3: Like one hundred and twenty foot slipping slide. I can't wait to get out there, man.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. The boy is killing it. And as of we always want to talk about it. You're now busting with the boys. What we're gonna do today, We've already talked about a little bit. Rich Froning was on the cast. Dude, the dude is an absolute unit. He stacked up, dude, and he came in and he pissed us off immediately because he was eating a sandwich.
Speaker 4: Dude, all the gluten.
Speaker 2: I think he had manaise on the thing too. I was about to punch him out, man, I was about to just but I decided not to. But I decided not to. Dude, he was about to get some.
Speaker 1: But that's the time faded away a little bit. There you go, a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's some echo on this bus n.
Speaker 1: He was awesome, man. I think his stature yoked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, yeah, dude, he can He's got like super like ape strength, like he's the closest thing to an ape i've seen any human being long term.
Speaker 1: I think i'd take him in the bench press.
Speaker 2: I don't know what repetition, no chance, you just put you put two twenty five on the bar. I bet you gets more than you.
Speaker 1: He said he did what seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 3: Did twenty four proty on your proteos in your training. I know it is different, but I'll tell you what though. The boy's been, the boy's been a savage and the win you can tell.
Speaker 1: I know you can tell. You can give me a little credit. And here we do.
Speaker 2: We cast lines because we're fishing for compliments, busting with the boys, and you're now tuning in me your dad will Compton, Willy see the Wolf and Rich Frony kicking off juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is a couple like form.
Speaker 5: Watch your ears and we'll start rolling.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Oh that was that's yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You made it sound like it was about to be like a nuclear explosion.
Speaker 5: I know, I just trying to be polite.
Speaker 2: You know, this TV still ain't working. We're still we're still trying to fire it up.
Speaker 3: All right, it's fire TV like firestick. I guess you do.
Speaker 2: Just the most dependent person of all time.
Speaker 5: Dude, rich Chalin out of town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's been out of town for like a month and a half. And dude, I'm I'm exposed.
Speaker 1: Yeah are you married? Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Three kids? Hard, it's awesome. How old are your kids? Uh?
Speaker 6: Lakeland, our oldest will be five, or my son just turned two and our daughter just turned one.
Speaker 2: I love how you say Lakeland, like we just know each other.
Speaker 1: Sorry, now you're oldest is five? Lakeland. Yeah, that's herded.
Speaker 2: I have my daughters have to be two, and it's amazing because all I love it best. I'll have as many kids as my wife will let me.
Speaker 4: Until you have three and you're done.
Speaker 1: You were done at three.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we're.
Speaker 6: Done, but I need a break. Like it's chaos, but it's it's a it's a good chaos. My son, that girl Lakeland's super wild. But man, Trice is on another level. He Trice is Richard the Third, but we call him Trice.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's dope.
Speaker 1: I love the third. Yeah, I'm the third. Yeah, Compton the third.
Speaker 4: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we went with Trice because we didn't want to have another Richard.
Speaker 1: So yeah, cool man, that's dope.
Speaker 2: Sure. Anyway, so this is off to a great start.
Speaker 1: Uh, Rich, you're a.
Speaker 2: Third a third guest, correct, Yeah, yeah, he number three dude on the bus. What do you think of the bus so far?
Speaker 6: I'm I was Dale junior fan, so you know school bus. So you're a NASCAR guy, I'm a Nascar guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, Zach, we might have to get you in here, and don't don't lean ubody. You're gonna talk now, and there we go.
Speaker 4: I didn't tell you to talk. You're first episode.
Speaker 2: He is the squirreliest he is. You never know who's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so first things first, man, Taylor, I don't want to take your floor. I don't want to take your fire, your your joke. I was literally gonna steal it.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 2: Hey whatever, we're on the bus, just do it, okay.
Speaker 3: All right, So we got we got a lot of questions for you. We have a lot of things we're gonna talk about, but we would like you to do the podcast with your shirt off.
Speaker 4: Shirt off.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was Taylor's joke. So I'm glad I put that out there before.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome to the podcast. Rich take your shirt off two.
Speaker 4: We got working with over here, dude.
Speaker 2: Let's see what we're up to.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm over like the TV. We're fire TV Edition Now.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: It continue.
Speaker 2: We don't even need Amazon Stormazon is just going to take over the world, dude.
Speaker 1: It's hasn't it pretty much?
Speaker 2: They just bought Whole Foods what last year for like thirteen billion dollars.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 2: But you don't know anything about who foods because you have McDonald's every day.
Speaker 4: I do not eat at McDonald's. What do you What do you do my Chick fil A if we're going fast food?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I chick plays a solid choice, you know, chick I I The thing about Chick fil A, dude, is whenever were on the plane to go to games, which always on there, and the smell is always on there, and that damn Chick fil A sauce is always on the so you eat it so many times and eventually you just.
Speaker 1: Over it again. I'm just duck here.
Speaker 6: And it's probably not the freshest because you, I mean, it's they don't know when you're getting.
Speaker 1: On the plane.
Speaker 2: It's a little more soggy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, travel travel foods.
Speaker 2: I kind of gave up on it. But I tell you what, dude, they have some bomb milkshakes. I try to stay with Taylor.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 2: That's an interruption. Interruption of the day. That's a ques.
Speaker 3: We sit next to each other and you still crush Chick fil A. That's like, don't don't sit there front. After games we get a chick a Chicken sandwich. I get there's a chicken sandwich.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I go because I'm a little nervous right now because because you interrupted me the first time and then I start saying live so my new best friend rich Okay, So there's the deal. There are there is Chick Filay in the beginning of the bus and at the beginning of the season. Yeah, how Nuggets sixteen games? Sixteen games in you'd not even talking about the four preseason games. I'm done, I'm over it, I'm fulaid out, get it, you know, and then you jump on to the next like when we go home. It's not Chick fil A at the like the their generics, they're like the Crozer, the Kroger brand, which I do crush those because it's not your Flay it's a different you know what I'm saying, Dude, you've already pissed. Oh man, yo, but going downhill on this Pody.
Speaker 3: I was watching your documentary and you're like, I don't know, Pep knew what events you're donner, what year it was, but you're crushing You're crushing cheese, case of dias pizza with the boys in between events. My impression is you're crushing this food in between you performing, and I'm wondering, how in the does this guy do that?
Speaker 1: Howes you just?
Speaker 6: I mean it's it's a long weekend and there's just that's easily easy calories.
Speaker 4: It's not a daily thing that I do.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know I'm not super strict with my food like I actually this year I started intermittent fasting.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know what that is, but yeah, you love it, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 6: I actually started at last August, and uh it's pretty awesome. So I still don't eat super healthy, but I'm I try to clean it up. I mean, I'm thirty two now, so uh, stuff slows down a little bit.
Speaker 1: But ye know, yeah, how do you do the which? Uh? Sixteen hours, sixteen eight sixteen eight. So the savage kuy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, savage. It's actually not that bad once you get used to it.
Speaker 6: The only hard part is like uh, making food for the kids in the morning, or like porn a bowl cereal and you always have to steal a butte, you.
Speaker 1: Know how it goes. Yeah, I'm like I can't have that.
Speaker 4: Get wait till one.
Speaker 3: Do you have like black coffee and water or do you just yeah, you just do? Oh so you just straight water?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just straight water, dude. That's hard.
Speaker 6: It's hard, but it It took about three weeks to get used to it, and then now I'm good to go. I kind of did it anyway on my own, Like I would eat breakfast in the morning, we train all day, I'd forget to eat, and then in the afternoon I would eat.
Speaker 4: So I was kind of had that middle middle ground anyway.
Speaker 6: So this makes me eat in the afternoon before my last training session, so helps a lot.
Speaker 1: So many sorry, Godead, how many calors are you consuming that in?
Speaker 4: I'm not like I I don't keep tracking.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie, okay, so yeah, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna try sound Yeah, I feel we're just firing questions off there.
Speaker 6: How often you train it usually, So what we do is, I'll train, get out, get out to the barn, or if we go to the gym, depends on temperature that day or what the weather's like.
Speaker 4: But most of the time we go to the barn.
Speaker 6: We'll get to the get out there about nine to nine thirty, train till twelve thirty one o'clock, break from about one to three thirty ish, and then we're out there till about five thirty or six.
Speaker 1: Twice a day, So twice a day, long periods, longer periods.
Speaker 2: Of how do you have three kids and a wife, a happy wife?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 4: Well? You'd have to ask her about that.
Speaker 6: But uh, you know the good thing about the barn is or even the gym, Like my older two go with me wherever I go, Like my daughter's in the in the gym with us all the time, running around my son the same way they get to They get to hang out.
Speaker 4: With me a lot, and uh, they're they're awesome.
Speaker 6: So most of the time they're with me and they can run back and forth to the house, but a lot of the time they're outside.
Speaker 1: That's so awesome.
Speaker 2: Do they love what you do, like they love they lift the way to Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sol my daughter, she uh this morning, she you know, once I was out there just kind of we we competed this last weekend. So this week's kind of an easier week before we get get going for the games in August. And so she's out there with me and she's got her pull up bar that she's you know, swinging around on, and then she got to jump rope and she gets super pissed off when she can't like do it. She wants to do double unders and I'm like, well, you're you're five, Like, let's work on single unders. And she gets so pissed.
Speaker 4: She's like I want to.
Speaker 6: Go faster, and I'm like, calm down, like practice, I am practicing like it.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 6: It's it's cool to see that, you know. They pick up on so much of this stuff. I've never once been like, hey, let's do a workout. She's just like I want to work out or I want to do what you're doing. So and she's now understanding like what I do. And so like she sees on on YouTube or whatever, she's like, I want to see you compete, you know, did you win?
Speaker 4: My dad won and it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So you you know an interesting fact, all three of your kids are adopting.
Speaker 4: All three of my kids are adopted. Ye.
Speaker 3: Now I can't remember on the documentary like it was, is it like a was there something where your wife can't have kids?
Speaker 4: It's really there's no.
Speaker 6: We've been to a couple of different specialists and all that stuff, and and nobody told us.
Speaker 4: Everybody's like, we.
Speaker 6: Can't really explain why you can't have kids, and so we adoption has been awesome.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: The older two or the oldest and the youngest are half sisters. Yeah, and it's been.
Speaker 6: It was a process and it was not fun going through Obviously anything like that's not fun.
Speaker 4: But it's been. It's been more than rewarding him in those.
Speaker 1: Three going through the process of adopting.
Speaker 6: No, well that sucks too. It's hard, man. It's uh, the so the infertility stuff stuff, watching Hillary go through that, I was just like, you know what, I'm done with this and we're not doing anymore this.
Speaker 4: Let's like adoption is a way to go.
Speaker 6: But then we got matched with Lakeland's mom super early on or super actually, if you watch the movie it was like we found out a month before the Games, my last year competing as an individual, we're having Lakeland. And then she was born two weeks before we went to the Games, and so that was that was a whirlwind. And then having Trice was we had a couple failed adoptions. Watching my wife go through that, like, I'm the type that until we have them, I don't really it's not they're not ours. Where she is like, I'm buying this, I'm doing that. This is our kid, Like let's get a name and slow down, like she's all in. And we had a couple of those that just didn't work out, and so watching her go through that, I was like, no, I'm done.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that anymore. So I'm good with having.
Speaker 2: One that's such an emotional roller coaster, especially do you see do you meet the parents?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we Hillary is still pretty close with our oldest and youngest birth mom. She doesn't really keep in contact with Trice's birth mom, but yeah, man, you like it's almost like it's an interview at first, and right you're kind of like, well, you don't screw this up, and it's it's crazy. And so with Trice, though we had a couple fall through, and I was like, I'm done. I'm not doing this anymore. I'm not watching you go through this. I'm perfectly content with Lakeland, like good and which is hard because we have I'm one of twenty five or thirty two first cousins on my mom's side, twenty five us some boys, a huge fan and so I'm like, you know, I want to have a big family, but I'm not watching this anymore.
Speaker 4: And so she was.
Speaker 6: She found she has this lawyer that would like send these cases that were going on, and she was like, hey, you sign this or we're getting divorced. And I'm like, okay, I'll sign it.
Speaker 4: Really and so she says, she sends in the paperwork and like like.
Speaker 3: Options, right when you said lawyer will present, are you talking about the kids?
Speaker 6: Well yeah, so they have this kid and they're like, oh, you apply for for the adoption, and so I'm like, all right, fine, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: So it was like she overnighted the paperwork.
Speaker 6: We got an email the next day said hey, you're one of twenty families. We got an email that night they said, hey, they picked you. How soon can you get to Jacksonville. That was two days. Wow, and we're like, all right, cool, let's go. And that was the week before regionals in twenty seventeen for US, and so it was just like it's just always something.
Speaker 4: And with Violet.
Speaker 6: Hillary still keeps in contact with our with our birth mom, Lakeland's birth mom, and she was like, hey, I had another baby and can't keep it. Would you guys take her? We were like yeah, of course, And that was one we found she was born on that Monday. So on that Thursday we were there with her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's awesome, Like but.
Speaker 1: It's it's uh yeah, that's quite a story.
Speaker 4: It's stories. So they're cool, man, It's kids are awesome.
Speaker 1: How do you balance?
Speaker 3: You talked about like a week before the regionals like I'm sure in your mind obviously your compe, you always compete to win.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like what is the stresses that go on with really structured Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Was tough, man. It was like, you know, I flew in, we got Trice.
Speaker 6: Hillary had to actually stay in Jacksonville for how long was she there for nine days? Because he was in ice or nick you because he was so small, he was like four pound when he was born was premature. Yeah, he was about a month month and a half premature. Now you look at him, you're like, where the hell did you come from?
Speaker 4: It's huge.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so she had to stay down there for nine days. So I had to come home and basically and luckily my mom is and and everybody's super helpful, and so they helped out while I'm trying to get ready for regionals and all that type of stuff. But yeah, Hillary is down down in Jacksonville. The same thing kind of happened with Violet. She kind of got stuck down there because of paperwork, and so I came back with two kids and I'm and it's in the middle of the open for us, which is when we.
Speaker 4: Qualify that for with Violet.
Speaker 6: We got Violet, and uh man, it was I mean, you can't do without without help, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 6: It's not all me. It's my wife's incredible and she can handle that stuff.
Speaker 4: But they're so young. It's like, I'm not the best at you know, like holding and.
Speaker 1: And yeah, the same one. I'm just like, she's like, you change him before hold him.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, he's sleeping. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna wake him up.
Speaker 6: So the like, now, I'm all in, you know, kids crawling around, fighting and doing all that type of stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm all in.
Speaker 6: But when they're super small, I just I don't have that She has that connection. She's just like I want to hold them all the time.
Speaker 1: And I'm kind.
Speaker 6: Of like, all right, i'll take the older one or older too while you're doing your thing, and I'll get them out of your hair.
Speaker 4: But I can't do that the holding things of mine.
Speaker 1: At what age were you like, all right, well, I can do this.
Speaker 6: About four months in where they kind of get a personality and no recognize you and stuff like that. Like obviously I'm gonna love my kid as soon as we have them, but I'm just not.
Speaker 4: I don't have that super strong connection until they're till.
Speaker 6: They're about that age. For me, it was just just hard, you know. Yeah, yeah, she did not understand.
Speaker 2: Well when my when my daughter was born, and I mentioned to hear like how that transitions with you for adopting, But when the bean was born, like it was like an overwhelming like emotion and so like you're kind of sitting there and then like the next like you go to bed and then she's like in the like the nursery.
Speaker 1: Or whatever what she's there a continue.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when you boss with the boys.
Speaker 1: Happened a little bit of adversity.
Speaker 2: The train is gonna be around it. Just second, dude, there was a brink truck. I thought it was just backing up our bags, but it actually didn't have bad bags, bags of coins, coin purses for everybody. But dude, they have like when I we had her right and then they kind of take her to do whatever and we hang out with her and then she goes, we go to bed, and then they she was in the nursery for the night, and then the next day, like you put her in the car and you're like driving home, like, oh my god, it is it's on like I am no longer just me and my wife. You know, it's crazy and so like.
Speaker 4: That is fantastic.
Speaker 2: On the bus, time is still not even here.
Speaker 1: He's really out there running errands. Taylor, Well, we're not supposed to mention his name.
Speaker 2: The kid the guy you hope, I hope he gets here before you leave.
Speaker 4: He emailed me. I think he's the one that Yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: The one who put it together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Taylor sent him to get organic cashiw butter sure, organic fresh fruit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and organic.
Speaker 2: Coconut milk, coconut milk, and.
Speaker 1: By a blend bullet, yeah, bullet. Do what you want. Guy.
Speaker 4: We'll call him Guy here Guy.
Speaker 2: So you can dent the bus, have a shade.
Speaker 3: He was at who knows, probably Kroger, but apparently all that stuff's not there, so he's got to go to Whole Food.
Speaker 1: So he's like, he's like an hour late right now.
Speaker 2: I love so anyway, having a kid, it's a it's a lot, dude, it's a lot. And then I'm I'm the same way. It wasn't four months for me. It was like six months. And then she starts getting stoked.
Speaker 1: When I come home. Awesome, Yeah they're up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're up in Canada right now, my Western British clumb and so her friends open up a restaurant. She's going over there. Off send some costs, waitressing for free. But I don't get to see him. So I FaceTime with the Wind all the time, and she's like she didn't really get it yet, but like I see the top.
Speaker 4: Of her forehead. She says words right now Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: You know I say that curly little little.
Speaker 4: It takes bright. How old is she?
Speaker 1: She's gonna be two in July?
Speaker 2: Okay, July on July fifth, we kick that a c on July seventh.
Speaker 1: I'm dying over here. I know you're nice and cool because we've got your It's about ninety. Are you sweating?
Speaker 3: I've been sweating since the dude sweat all the time. Yeah, low bag my ass, I'm pitting like that's my sweat.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: This is This has been the loudest podcast we've ever had. If you dented that bus, I'm gonna lose my mind. I'm gonna go CrossFit and mayhem on you. There you go, I'm gonna go across. Look at this guy, he is not that's impressive.
Speaker 4: Due through there.
Speaker 2: That's cross dude. We just did it.
Speaker 1: That's cross right right there. Do you think crossfits a real sport? I think uhs joking.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's it depends on where is it kind of like you know how cheerleaders say that they did.
Speaker 4: It's above cheerleading.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we can we go there? At least? Sorry, that was a huge shot. My girlfriend was a cheerleader show.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I get I got a whole thing about cheerleaders.
Speaker 3: He said, its above cheerleading, but it's you were a big baseball guy. Baseball guy, and then that cross was your transition, kind of your new outlet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I I did play some football. Actually dislocated my shoulder. My first went to recover a fumble. My mom my whole life was like, you're too small, you can't play football my junior year.
Speaker 4: They finally talked my mom and to let me play football.
Speaker 1: In high school. That's your junior year.
Speaker 6: And went to recover, recover fumble and dislocated my shoulder, and so then that was kind of the end of that was I have to have shoulder searcher.
Speaker 2: And it never goes well, yeah, this is now the wrong.
Speaker 1: Not going to get first.
Speaker 4: No, it didn't work.
Speaker 6: Uh so yeah, so I played baseball. Baseball is kind of my deal. And then I went to actually to East Tennessee to Walter State to play some baseball and I had a girlfriend. Came back home, was like you know that type of deal. Who I'm not married to, So it's kind of completely worthless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all get there.
Speaker 1: Everybody has that stage man.
Speaker 6: And so I was actually a firefighter in Cookbille for four years and they paid my tuition, so it was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then CrossFit and then CrossFit.
Speaker 6: So towards the end of actually my I was getting my masters in exercise science, one of my professors was ahead strength and conditioning coach at Tennessee Tech and.
Speaker 4: He was like, hey, you should check out CrossFit. So I was like, all right, sweet, because.
Speaker 6: A lot of military police fire did it at the time, and kind of the rest is history.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you could compete in it at the time. I just thought it was working out.
Speaker 6: I was really into working out a lot of free time at the fire station, so you've got to find stuff to do and I'm just going to sit around and so just kind of found it from there, and then we started doing it and then started watching videos and they were like, oh, there's this thing called the CrossFit Games. We're like, all right, let's try some of the workouts. Some of the times were pretty comparable, and it's like, next year we.
Speaker 4: Should try that.
Speaker 6: And so they had two thousand and ten, Well, two thousand and nine is when I found it. Twenty ten is when I first started competing and so on the way to spring break in twenty and ten. Sanction or sectionals is what it was at the time. It was one of the qualifiers. They were like, if you get top fifteen, you get to go to regionals. From the top five from regionals you get to go to the Games.
Speaker 4: And I was like, all right, well, hell, we'll go on the way to spring break.
Speaker 6: If I'm not in the top twenty after day one, we'll we'll go get an early jump on spring break. We end up winning that sanctional or sectional. Sorry, they've changed all the lingo up for us now, but sectional. And I was like, all right, I guess I'll hang on and we'll see what happens that regionals. End up winning my region then went to the Games and got second because I couldn't climb a rope because my dad told me not to use feet because that's for pussies.
Speaker 3: Remember he's like a lost one because he couldn't climb the rope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you could climb a rope, you could climb it. But but it was the end of a workout.
Speaker 4: It was like three part workout.
Speaker 6: This part where they took us back into this room they're like, hey, no cell phones, no nothing, you can't talk to anybody, and they would just pull out eight people at a time.
Speaker 4: And they would disappear and never come back for like two hours.
Speaker 2: And just to know that sounds like some Hunger Games.
Speaker 6: And so you walk you walk out and they're like, all right, do this three to one go and you're like shit, and so you just do it.
Speaker 4: They're like all right, next workout is three to one go.
Speaker 6: And I think it was like one hundred and twenty degrees. And I get to the final workout and it was like burpies over a wall and climb.
Speaker 1: A rope on blacktop. Right it was I mean it was Alas.
Speaker 4: Stadium, but it was black. Yeah, so it's yeah more it's hot.
Speaker 6: And so I get to that rope and I'm like, my arms are trashed because of what we've done already, and I'm like, all right, here we go nothing. And so for like twelve minutes, I struggle. Well, I end up getting the top of the rope no legs, and I hit and I come down and I completely missed the rope and fall from about twenty feet and it's pretty good video.
Speaker 4: It's on YouTube TV.
Speaker 3: Works, pull it up, damn TV work juice juice, Sorry, so is this peep exactly?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was worse? Will make it work real fast. Who's our production?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: Raise your hand?
Speaker 5: Let's see pep juice?
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to raise your hand?
Speaker 1: It's easy.
Speaker 2: You want to get production, guys, I'm not getting any production out of this TV right now.
Speaker 4: Zero production.
Speaker 1: Dud dude.
Speaker 3: He was at the top, swings falls from legit, falls from the top, lands like on his ass and like whip lashes back.
Speaker 6: There was a total ridiculous this moment where we're like get up, walking off.
Speaker 4: I'm good, and it was like I'm not good, like an hour later or like a couple of my heel like was huge my ass, Like it was I almost hit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if there wasn't a it was a lows like bucket, Yeah, it would have hit probably the concrete barrier right next to my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 1: It was a good time, and you got second there, but you were in the lead going into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I got second by three points.
Speaker 6: And so the way they used to do scoring then was basically three positions over the whole weekend, thirteen events or whatever it was, I three three places, I got second, So I was in a not in a good spot. After that, I was pretty pissed off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hold on, So do you use your legs to climb ropes out now?
Speaker 4: Yes? It just depends, like.
Speaker 2: We've learned a valuable That was your one lesson right life. Was your old man thinks climbing ropes with your pussies?
Speaker 4: Yeah he did. Now it's like solid.
Speaker 6: You know, we had a we had an old rope in the barn and I'd and he'd be like, no, use your legs, pussy.
Speaker 4: Pussy.
Speaker 2: First off, I wish we did. You have pictures of the bus?
Speaker 4: Uh, picture of the bust.
Speaker 1: The barn.
Speaker 4: I've got.
Speaker 6: I think I got a picture of my barn, but not my dad's born that I you know, started in.
Speaker 2: And how how is your barn all set up? Is it like just total CrossFit ready? Yeah, it's a huge.
Speaker 3: Dude, rich flex on him. You can check it out on Netflix. I have a documentary. I'm rich right now. I have a documentary. You can see the barn there.
Speaker 4: That's that's the that's my dad's barn.
Speaker 6: Mine is like the front gym in the back two thirds is like razor tractor, four wheelers, dirt bikes.
Speaker 2: Whatever, and this is all how many acres you on ninety?
Speaker 4: That's awesome to get some bison?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no way, Oh yeah, you're gonna have some pet bison. What are you gonna do with him?
Speaker 1: Just live with him?
Speaker 4: I haven't really decided. You've seen guy on a buffalo. You've seeing that video on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Is it kind of kind of be like.
Speaker 3: Zach?
Speaker 1: What is Zach?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, don't talk.
Speaker 5: If you can restart the TV.
Speaker 1: He's kind of like Dale Junior with his bison.
Speaker 4: So we're working on doing some like we have.
Speaker 6: We're gonna call it Throning Farms, and we're not really sure where it's going right now, but it sounded like a cool name and a cool idea, and everybody has cows, so we were like, let's get bison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 4: You make some cool shirts and stuff. You got like.
Speaker 1: Tracks built out there a huge slipping slide and.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's my dad's place. We have a slipping slide on fourth of July. If you guys want to come out. It's it's a pretty uh, pretty fun time. It's it's about one hundred one hundred and twenty feet that we just pump water out of Dad's pond and slide down the ramp into the water.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool, dude, that's a good time. I might bail on my family.
Speaker 4: Cooks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was trying to fix our problems.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Cook?
Speaker 1: He said about fourth July. He's got a huge slipping slide.
Speaker 6: He says, forth actually a youtubeo on YouTube on that I could show you what it actually looks like.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if our production company did right, it's working its user air.
Speaker 2: But did sweat and you're already throwing more shad at me?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Is it kind of like the nitro circuit? Have you seen the nice circuit they have, Like it goes down and then a ramp.
Speaker 4: We build a ramp in it. Yeah, I'm all over there.
Speaker 6: That's probably not like Nitros. I mean, those guys are cycle next level. But yeah, we do some fun stuff. Yeah, we we're pretty much rednecks.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. And so you have you have your own podcast.
Speaker 2: We have our own podcast, Like I don't I don't know whether the word redneck brought me to your podcast. So you have a podcast?
Speaker 6: Yea, and friends, it's just a couple of us just talking about nonsense.
Speaker 1: Usually trendy stuff, up to date stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: We have some one of the girls on our team. She's really good at interviewing. Sometimes I just kind of check out. Just kind of depends on how best I am in the conversation. She kind of kind of ye, sometimes I check out.
Speaker 1: Sometimes. That's kind of what Will is. Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm the personality like I'm like all the flavor, and he's just like the straight line guy. He's just there.
Speaker 1: You go, here, you go the classe a jag.
Speaker 4: Just to look at this asking you shall receive. Oh there's this.
Speaker 6: Now this is not the good slipping sid We gotta get the actual one. If you go to our our YouTube channel, cross Mayhem YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Crossing Mayhem.
Speaker 4: That's from fight Club Crossit Mayhem. Yeah, Project Mayhem.
Speaker 2: I love it, dude, that's such a good solid flex.
Speaker 4: This is our old one. No, this is you gotta go.
Speaker 6: Just type in CrossFit Mayhem on Youtubeach.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, getting there.
Speaker 4: He's getting there, and then it's on there somewhere we.
Speaker 2: Were a tight ship around you gotta start yelling at.
Speaker 6: Come on man, how far back is it would be July because it was July fourth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zach was just dying to have his voice on this thing.
Speaker 1: How far how far back is it? Bridge?
Speaker 2: Our first podcast came out and Zach's like the number one from the podcast.
Speaker 6: I was like, all, I listened to it on the way over here because I wanted to see what was up. And then I was like, Oh, it's Zach and he's a NASCAR guy, so I get it.
Speaker 1: Dude. I went.
Speaker 2: I went to the locker room today and dudes were like, hey, I heard the First War.
Speaker 4: Would you want it poisoning?
Speaker 1: Right? Food poisoning? Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the worst. It's the worst.
Speaker 1: It's the worst kind of sickness.
Speaker 2: But dudes were loving you, man, they were eating you up. They were eating Zach up even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everybody was texting me like, hey, I heard you on Zach's podcast, Like you were a good guest. It's my podcast, it's my podcast. Somebody in the group chat was like, Zach makes it so white at the end. It's hilarious, dude, I love it.
Speaker 2: We had to get Zach. Dude, when you Zach, when you started talking about Dale Earnheart's street address, but you don't.
Speaker 1: Know the American.
Speaker 4: That's kind of creepy though, You're I was like, huh.
Speaker 3: I was almost terrified if he did know it because I'm like his whole addresses.
Speaker 4: I don't want to put it on.
Speaker 1: We would have had to scrap that whole deal.
Speaker 4: It's all gone.
Speaker 1: I don't know the number, I know the street it's on it.
Speaker 2: That's so funny doing our next intern gets here, he's making that. He's making that smoothie for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to hear the blender in the background too. He's just like, motherfucker and these guys have we found it?
Speaker 5: We don't have great internet.
Speaker 6: Oh okay production the internet.
Speaker 1: Do a clean way of brush.
Speaker 2: That's the way to do it right there.
Speaker 1: We can have dead spots in the pod too. That's the best part. Yeah, that made it good too.
Speaker 2: Silence, did you is that man made pond?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put some ye in there or something.
Speaker 1: It does yeh.
Speaker 6: He's got a white dog too, It's like a white lab huh. And so you just get turns blue like he just comes out.
Speaker 1: And that's awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing I don't like about the South and like lakes and stuff, is, so it's gross.
Speaker 1: I can't get in the.
Speaker 6: Water, Dad keeps because we're from Michigan. So I was born in Michigan and we're.
Speaker 2: At I from Arizona to the University of Michigan, and.
Speaker 4: My cousin is a huge U of m fan.
Speaker 2: Dude, let's go on your cousin, which one you have A thirty seven?
Speaker 1: Well, it's like so the best friend cousin.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, Darren who's in He's in the movie My Grandpoint to Notre Dame. So I'm a huge Notre Dame fan. But I do like do like Michigan and Michigan State. But you can't like all of them, dude.
Speaker 3: They he's like Michigan and Notre Dame in Michigan, then it's good, dude. I was a huge Notre Dame guy growing up. I went to like a Catholic school until like fourth grade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh for three years.
Speaker 1: Kindergarten through four made that sounds like you were like, well, my mom.
Speaker 3: She's a Catholic schools principal. So basically I've always been around the mantra of like Notre Dame. Yeah, yeah, and I wanted to go They're so bad and I was like there, you know, rebound guy like guys guys that didn't commit. Then they texted me. That's when you text. That's when they finally offered me. And they offered me at like full bag. Everywhere had offered me for linebacker except Notre Dame. And that's the one place I went to a camp every year to try to get everything by them, what to their senior thing, like everything, dude, and they just they really shit.
Speaker 4: On me, dude.
Speaker 1: I had the same thing happened to.
Speaker 2: Me at USC with Pete Carroll. Really well, I was like nobody. Like my first three I played like nose tackle. I was awful, and then I transferred and played left tackle. And I went to USC for like this like Stars challenge thing and I met I was kind of killing it because well I ran a couple. I literally ran forties. My first offer came from running a forty nice and then I brought me in They're like, hey, you got a Scholl ship and I was like, so that's what I know. Was on the NFL. Anyway, I was in LA. Anyway, I was in LA and Compton like a boss, and I was at USC and I was kind of doing well in this camp, and I remember, like the old line coach, I kind of did one of those like come over here to Pete Carroll and I did a couple of one on ones, got dusted, got absolutely in front of Pe Carroll though, like I got beat so bad. I swung out hard on my leg, whiped somebody and like hurt my ankle. So I was like, I was like Peter, my dad's like looking at me, like, oh my god. And I look up to see Pete Carroll look at the line coach you go, and.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I was dead.
Speaker 2: I was dead for at least.
Speaker 3: Pete Carroll's like over there watching and like walking like I had Charlie Weiss watching me and his big self and his golf car towards a cl or I think it was after and he's got like his four he's got all the rings he can fit on his hand, kind of just watching like full on flexing on everybody at the camp.
Speaker 1: And it didn't work.
Speaker 4: It didn't work out, dude.
Speaker 2: You went to Nebraska though, That's.
Speaker 1: What it is. Yeah, yeah, okay, there's a and we beat the ship out of you.
Speaker 3: In my senior year, you were gone. We were different seniors. That's what I'm saying. My senior year, we beat you, we beat Michigan.
Speaker 2: No, because your senior year was my junior year, which was that Michigan Nebraska.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing you. We earned our black shirts against Mission. I'm sorry, but we have to go through. I remember. I'll let you talk. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: When Nebraska etched their way into the Big Ten. All right, okay, okay, coming from the Big twelve, which is not a.
Speaker 1: Conference, was a big thing. Championship second year.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, okay, dhead, did you win? No, because I was at it receiving my Office Lineman the Year award. Anyway, anyway, anyway, I remember playing you, I remember seeing you, I remember making fun of you for being white. I remember killing you. And then I remember my rookie year playing you against the Redskins and making fun of you for being white. And now we're friends, you know, a couple of boys being boys.
Speaker 3: Hang on, what did that story have to do other than you just talking about me being white and kind of trying to forgot.
Speaker 1: The subject halfway through my senior year Nebraska? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, oops, So anyway, I was the one. Oh yeah, I got you are so that year we played you when I made fun of your we killed you guys like thirty one to ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me correct you because you're right.
Speaker 3: Okay, were correct me if I'm right, because this was your sophomore year when you guys dusted this. It was like forty something to seventeen because you guys did. I actually had several good plays, had a sack on Denard Robinson did the whole little eat symbol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was his thing, which Ezekiel Elliott stole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not an original. That's not an original thing.
Speaker 3: But you guys did that to say you're But my senior year at Nebraska.
Speaker 2: We got destroyed, went down with his.
Speaker 1: Once he went down our whole sidelines. We win this game. It's over. And because he's the.
Speaker 2: Only from Texas did didn't go well. I just looked at him and held him by like the hand and I said just get the ball out and he didn't.
Speaker 6: Was video finally rolling rolling. This was like, so you put the blue in it. We cat We talked about that we have to die.
Speaker 2: How big is that pond?
Speaker 1: That's a huge slip?
Speaker 2: Is that your spot is your house right there?
Speaker 4: My dad's ploice and then this is the fourth of July. That's the barn he was.
Speaker 6: Talking about that back there, my dad's we used to start. Now the rope burn is actually across the road. There's a couple of barns on that property.
Speaker 2: He's also in Cooksville. Yeah, is it Cookville or Cooksville?
Speaker 1: Cook?
Speaker 2: Bill just add a nice little flavor.
Speaker 4: Good everybody does most people do.
Speaker 1: That's an hour out from here.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: And you can't really see. Somebody just got drilled. But it wouldn't a kid, but it was.
Speaker 4: It was one of the guys on our team. But yeah, he just ate that surfboard.
Speaker 1: How long is that? How long is that? A slide right there?
Speaker 3: Took one hundred twenty feet twenty feet with the ramp at the ending on the Yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Add the ramp after the kids leave usually because you know, he gets no doubt.
Speaker 4: But it's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a you'll see the ramp, I think in a second. I don't remember if he's got video that or not.
Speaker 3: But dude, I have such a redneck buddy that they built a slipping side for their kid's birthday and they didn't have a pond or anything to go into They would just make one like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they just put bales of hay at the end and they just.
Speaker 2: Will stop up. Yeah, that's a perfect it.
Speaker 4: That'll do it. Yeah. I know what we do is we just.
Speaker 6: Pump the water from the pond up to the top. So you don't even have like a hose or anything. It just pumps the same water.
Speaker 1: And you're reducing your eco Foo.
Speaker 4: There we go, There we go.
Speaker 6: Carbon emissions from the muffler. I'm sure some hippie will find that.
Speaker 1: Put the baby.
Speaker 6: Oil, detergent, whatever, it doesn't matter. Whatever, Save for the fish, right, no question kidding. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fish canna get clean too. It's like it's like a toothpaste fish. That's a sweet setup.
Speaker 4: Dah, it's pretty cool. It's fun.
Speaker 1: I dig it.
Speaker 2: I dig it big time.
Speaker 1: So that's bad.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Coffee break dude.
Speaker 7: Literally, I'm sorry, but literally, Rich has turned Cookville into like a CrossFit.
Speaker 5: Got to you should probably talk about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's so many people live there now, everybody, what do you mean what do you mean.
Speaker 3: By he've built across the Amican Go ahead and do a little bragdula flexing.
Speaker 6: We got a we have so last. Technically, you look at last year, we got the team that won the games, the team that I'm on, the individual male and the individual female that I'll train in Cookfield now.
Speaker 4: So actually the team that got fourth as.
Speaker 1: Well trained and they like move, they like move out there.
Speaker 6: So Matt Fraser, he spends half the time he's the He's won the last every year since No, he didn't win the year after I left Individual he's won the last three years. He splits his time from in Vermont and here, and then Tia Toomey, who won the Games the last two years is and on the female side, she's from Australia.
Speaker 4: She lives in Cookfield now. So because of Rich to train with us.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're so humble, like you have all the opportunities here, just go just go cocky on.
Speaker 1: All of us.
Speaker 5: Dude has a road Rich.
Speaker 1: Leading to his He's like to go to the CrossFit.
Speaker 4: The city renamed. It was not my my choosing.
Speaker 6: The mayor was like, hey, you mind if we do this, and I was like I would rather you not.
Speaker 1: You didn't want it. That'd be so weird if Rich cause he's like, hey, we got to get someway can I have. Can we we rename my rope run?
Speaker 4: That's where our gym is. The gym is on rich Running, was it? Yeah? So it's real awkward when people were like, what's the address to the gym? And I'm like, six wonders running way? What was that?
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 2: It made sure that guy gets off the phone is like the cockies.
Speaker 4: I know this guy. It may show up as a six on one design drive because that's what it used to be.
Speaker 3: So when you lost in twenty ten, you won the next like what four years ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, the first one when they're all.
Speaker 3: Talking about like whoever, the whoever, the guys that were getting interviewed, they're like, yo, this is you were being in the lead and the guy you couldn't climb the rope in there fashion like hey, how are we going to have the fittest man in the world and he never won and be able to climb the rope more trained more. It's been the longest train I think we've.
Speaker 1: Had, do you.
Speaker 2: I think it's been like seven trains and one one seven trains, just back to back to back one. We don't always say it, right, Bud, We don't always say the words correctly.
Speaker 3: But so then you go in twenty eleven, you're obviously ready to freaking yeah, you're obviously ready to win it all, Like when you were going through the section on everything else and you realize like, hey, I'm going to get in the top twenty. If I don't, we'll get a jump on spring break. When you competed in one, are you sitting there thinking like, yo, I'm a my.
Speaker 1: Fucking stunt man.
Speaker 6: It's just kind of like the deal with CrossFit is you can win events and then you can get really bad in other events, so that's it and still win. That's the deal, is why I think post crossfitters, well CrossFit competitors are usually pretty chill about it because they get.
Speaker 4: Their ass kicked a lot.
Speaker 6: You know, you're not winning every single event, even you're winning the Games. You know, there's I think every year that I won the Games, I had at least a twenty seventh place finish or something like that.
Speaker 4: So you know, you get humbled real quick when you look like an.
Speaker 3: And everybody seems to be rooting for each other to I don't necessarily know how I feel about it, but the one time when you lost pulling the little thing. Yeah, you're pulling the pulling the rope. Yeah you lost barely. Yeah, by I forget the bridges. Yeah to Josh, yeah the only reason.
Speaker 1: You jump on there and you get hyper him and I'm like, noah.
Speaker 4: That yeah, we're pretty close.
Speaker 3: You don't really like okay, okay, so that's your boy.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So, I mean, because I'm pondering on like what's really going through people?
Speaker 4: Still?
Speaker 6: You still when it's over and you win, that's when you usually you're like, oh yeah, let me go cheer these people on.
Speaker 4: But until then you're like, hope you fall on your face.
Speaker 6: You know, like there's this kind of like you do support each other, I guess, but really you want them the next person to get second.
Speaker 4: You don't want them to beat you anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like so when he beats you, you're thinking, you know, yeah, I'll get him on something else because he won. You know, he's like yelling and that's that's all hype feel. And you run over pedal on the back. I'm like, man, I wonder what he's really feeling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm not real happy.
Speaker 1: I just got beat and you're rich throning.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and so he's.
Speaker 3: Ah, you have a street, Yeah you got, You've got a street crash, everybody street, everybodys sitting there like yo, that dude right there, he's gonna win. And then you know sometimes when you don't, I would be thinking in my head, like I know, I'm supposed to, you know, win some of this ship.
Speaker 1: Sports, you know, competition, competition, I think that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there are so many different events that you have to go through, like you know, and there's things that.
Speaker 4: I'm horrible at within those events.
Speaker 6: And so you're like ship you know, you don't want to make an idiot of yourself, but you gotta still, I don't know, It's it's a game. It's so going back to the sport question, yeah, there's there's sports aspects to it, but yeah, it is working out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a competition.
Speaker 3: You guys do so many things and people can sit there, you know how people you know, you.
Speaker 1: CrossFit like it not this that.
Speaker 3: It's like, dude, at the end of the day, these motherfuckers are just run, you know, doing all the different sprinting, carrying stuff, and yeah, m you know, but nobody can do.
Speaker 4: That, your right, It's it's different.
Speaker 1: It's they can disc however.
Speaker 3: They want, but the ones who are elite, like nobody can get out there.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a on a different level.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, No Juice is putting out our a little bust of the boys. I will say, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, you guys are pretty much locked it in. I don't even know what I need to add into.
Speaker 1: Then I'm just you know, you gotta watch this thing. You gotta watch watch it.
Speaker 2: I'm not big on like if we're not if we're having somebody on, I like to meet them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you have some questions and.
Speaker 2: So I'm not just like jabbing you with what you like. But it sounds like an awesome documentary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean honestly, like when they first when they first did it, we were like, it'll just be another like little YouTube thing that there's twenty minute video. And then they were like, I think we're gonna turn it into like however long it is, I don't even know whatever, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: And then they're like, uh, hey.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put it on it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do this, We're gonna do that. I'm like cool. And then they're like and we're not gonna pay you for it.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna pay you for it.
Speaker 4: We haven't received a dime from that, but yeah.
Speaker 6: From that documentary to get my wife talking about that, Oh I.
Speaker 2: Wish he was a could go off about this is there is there a lot of money across it.
Speaker 4: For him for Yeah, some where you're at depends on what level you're at, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Feel free to answer your real questions. Will feel free if you want to.
Speaker 2: It's okay if you want if you want to direct them, it's well, yeah, I mean it's it's it's just like stuff with you guys.
Speaker 6: You get endorsements, Like we're not getting paid obviously by a team or anything, but there's endorsements and a lot of that stuff. And yeah, I mean I I do pretty well decent, but.
Speaker 2: That documentary dude, like have you like donned one any avenues and being like, yo, give me that.
Speaker 1: Can you get it down if you wanted to?
Speaker 4: Uh So.
Speaker 6: There's this kind of like when there's a lot of stuff happening across right now. They've basically just fired their entire media department. Like it's kind of gotten real. We like the whole every day. Yesterday they just turned off their Instagram, Like, Hey, I heard it was saying we're.
Speaker 1: How close are you with the high management across?
Speaker 4: Used to be real close with them. Now I'm kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Because Dave that ran across the games, uh and still runs across the games as far as I know. But Greg that runs cross Fit HQ, who owns the CrossFit games, not as close with I mean, I've talked to them several times, but I don't, man, I don't know what's going on with that whole deal.
Speaker 4: And I don't remember what we were talking about before.
Speaker 1: Your your documentary and not getting paid like the way about going on.
Speaker 6: So when you sign up, you give them rights to your like using your picture, using videos.
Speaker 1: It's psych college sports man, and so.
Speaker 6: You're like, oh, yeah, I'm signing up for the open, but you're really signing your life away. And so if you get amazing, yeah, and so it was kind of like, oh, well, first, yeah, of course you can have access and do all this these videos because it's just gonna be a little like fifteen to twenty minute video that we're gonna you know, produce and it'll go on CrossFit dot com or whatever. Well then it turned into Oh yeah, we're gonna make you know, money off of your name.
Speaker 4: And the name is the name of the movie is called Froning.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean so.
Speaker 1: That's tough man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's uh.
Speaker 6: And before I hadn't really spoken out about it, but now it's kind of like who cares because CrossFit HQ, they've kind of like there's no social media anymore. Like what's I don't know what direction they're going with.
Speaker 1: That whole deal?
Speaker 3: What is?
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea of what's going on with them? Like they it's just I don't know, Like I said, I don't. I look it up a lot of stuff, but it's only they just they just shut everything.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, shut everything down. I don't know.
Speaker 6: You know, Greg's trying to the founder of crossfits, trying to go after the health side of things, which is is a huge problem in this country obviously, the you know, people are sick and.
Speaker 4: Not doing physical activity, eating like crap.
Speaker 6: And I think it's a noble cause and I think there's definitely some merit to it. However, how many people start CrossFit because they saw the CrossFit games or saw a video, and it can be intimidating to certain crowds like you see it and you're like, oh, I'm not I'm.
Speaker 4: Never gonna do that. But there's a lot of Hell.
Speaker 6: If I've looked on CrossFit dot com right now and saw the videos that they're putting out, I don't know about you guys you do CrossFit, it's like, would you do that? You CrossFit now watching those videos, absolutely not. So it's like they almost for a while they concentrated on the top one percent athletes that.
Speaker 1: Competed in the because driving across brand exactly, and they did.
Speaker 4: They concentrate on that too much.
Speaker 6: Now they're concentrating on the sick and all that stuff a little too much.
Speaker 4: It's like, why can't we have the best wing.
Speaker 2: So many there's so many athletes in fire like you said, firefighters, paramedics, all these people that were playing sports at one point and then kind of you know, it runs out, Dudeah, people don't just go to the NFL or NHL and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And they still love it.
Speaker 2: But they still love physical activity and competition that doesn't just die and doesn't. So if you're CrossFit, you do that's that's You're not appealing to the other masses. You're to those people are like, look, I gotta I gotta scratch. I can't hitch, right, you gotta do something, yeah, and you gotta get out there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: It's just it's tough.
Speaker 6: That like it just feels like nobody has a voice, you know, like everybody's like, no, let's not do this.
Speaker 4: And Greg's just like, I'm gonna do my thing.
Speaker 6: And so I get from the media side where he was like, you know what, We're not gonna so they.
Speaker 1: So what happened, Yeah, what's the sick thing you're talking about?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 6: Basically what happened was you had the Crossfy Games open that everybody can do so you can do it at your gym, you can do it whatever. From there, it went to sixteen super regions you qualified for an event. Well from those super regions, they took twenty and twenty and combined and it combined them into an ACE. Sorry, you went from a region into a super region. And so like we used to have super regions or regionals here in Nashville, right, and there was eight of them across the world. Well, the top five from each of those regions would go to the CrossFit Games, and CrossFit you paid to go in the Open, there was like four or five hundred thousand people that would do it, you know, and some people aren't even trying to go to the CrossFit Games.
Speaker 4: They just want to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, the community, and that's what's the beauty of CrossFit is the community and how you know, everybody is super supportive and it's it's collective and it's it's a really cool thing to be a part of. Well, so you would go from the Open to regionals and then from the regionals to the Games. Well, now this year he was like, all right, we're not doing that because CrossFit put the bill on that and I get that, Like, hey, I'm sure that stuff's expensive. So they were like, what we're gonna do is we're gonna do the Open. But it really kind of doesn't mean anything. For if you're in the top twenty, you get to go to the cross the Games, which I was in the top twenty, even though I didn't have to do the Open because teams don't qualify through the Open. I qualified as an individual. I'm not gonna do it. I stepped away when we had Lakeland and then now they have these things called sanctionals. Well, people pay for a licensing fee to be a sanctional and then those people who win, those not the top five win, those can go to the CrossFit Games, but then they're also taken.
Speaker 4: Now they're taking national champions. So it used to be so like if you have.
Speaker 6: An affiliate in your country and you win your country, you get to go to the CrossFit Game. So like these countries that have two and three people or you know, twenty people now get to send somebody to the cross of the Games. Where it used to be kind of like an honor, like forty people went to the Crossfeit Games. That was it, and now it's like out of four or five hundred thousand. Now it's like we're gonna have I think one hundred and sixty individual men one hundred and sixty individual women, which is fine, Like that's good, but.
Speaker 1: And you're saying it used to be forty.
Speaker 6: It used to be forty, and then now it's like, well, we're gonna do this big event on one day and it's gonna cut down to three people, and it's I don't I'm interested to see before everybody freaks out, though, to see what's gonna happen this.
Speaker 4: First year since they've changed everything.
Speaker 6: But it just it's everything's changed so much in such a short amount of time with no real discussion on what's going on that it is like people are starting to like you know that meme where or gift where everything's on fire and it's like we're fine, Fine, that's what it feels like right now.
Speaker 2: Does it feel like I mean, I don't know if this plays anything new it but like socially, like especially America's turned into like a lot of participation. Everybody can I don't want everybody be okay, there's no adversity here eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I don't think it feels like that.
Speaker 6: I think that it's like, hey, we want to grow the market in these other countries and we want to include them.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 6: But it used to be the Games was supposed to be to find the fittest, and so now it's like and with through these sanctionals, a lot of people have found other ways in and you have to win to get into a sanctional, which is good.
Speaker 4: But I mean it's just been like I said, it's been weird.
Speaker 6: It's just been an off season and we'll see, like I said, how this first year goes, but it's just not a lot of not a lot of talk talk from the top and the people that are running it.
Speaker 4: So you're kind of like, what's going on here, We're we're gonna do this anymore? What's what's the deal? So it's kind of frustrating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was it gonna say, Pep, you had something earlier?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: There was like a in there like so number one, that whole idea of the opening CrossFit like Little Jim's Taylor. If you're like, you got to be an affiliate, right, you got an affiliate of CrossFit. You get have a gym right here in the warehouse. And if you're an affiliate, if you pay the fee to be an affiliate, you can have It's got to be coaches, right, people that are changing to a certain.
Speaker 6: Certifications course and judge the workout and then you have to video the workout and they ask for the video. Then you have to send them the video and make sure all the standards are met and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: But they put out a workout every week for five weeks.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's pretty cool because you can just do it in a CrossFit affiliate like in their gym.
Speaker 1: You don't have to like go to certain place. But I think that's awesome. It's a community aspect of it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Isn't there a controversy? Isn't there some controversy where guys are or a certain person our guys forward?
Speaker 1: What's go ahead? Say go ahead devan Ford?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bevins Ford. What did he do?
Speaker 1: Go ahead and explain it? PP So I don't butcher this.
Speaker 9: So essentially what happened was, you know, he put his videos out and he had cheated, right, not meet any of the standards, right essentially, Yeah, And like there was one part that which one was it that had the deadlifts in it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Was that nineteen?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: There was.
Speaker 6: There was one with the handstand push up right, and then the one with the handstand walk and then the one with the lunch there.
Speaker 4: He just completely missed all the stuff, right, that's right, Yeah, because he was doctoring.
Speaker 9: His videos like he was right, because he was essentially because I think they were finding is from what I understand is he was actually editing the videos.
Speaker 4: See I didn't see any number two.
Speaker 9: But what he had done is like you know, he had put all the stuff in. He had just by rep count and time he had he had made it on paper to the CrossFit Games and then Velner even a guy who's from our area or from Columbus Joey Totorra or is.
Speaker 4: That how he says last name.
Speaker 9: Anyways, a bunch of people were calling him out on social media and just being like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 6: He didn't get a major penalty, like he instead of doing fifty hands and push ups, he's just like na that I'm gonna do forty.
Speaker 9: And even tried to get They were like, CrossFit, please do something about this, like calling them out on social media as well, And maybe it's why.
Speaker 4: CrossFit doesn't have social media.
Speaker 2: Maybe, So, dude, if I was CrossFit, here we go, I would here we go. If I was CrossFit, which I would take this human being I don't even know his name, don't care. I would put him in a bright yellow outfit and I put him in the hardest course and the gain stage and just expose his ass. Dude, if if you want to call ahead, go ahead. You got Rich over here. He's gonna bury you.
Speaker 6: Well see that was the deal that would kind of happened before, is like you would you'd get these guys in the open that would do really well making the regionals, and you're like, I never heard this guy, and then they would get exposed.
Speaker 4: At regionals, but now you don't have that. That's kind of the deal.
Speaker 2: They cheating the cheating man.
Speaker 6: And so you know you're supposed to have these videos, you're supposed to send them in all this stuff supposed to be seen and you get these major penalties. But it's like if you don't do forty handstand push ups, or you don't do ten, sorry you don't do ten of the fifty or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: And it was just but it was visual like it was it.
Speaker 6: Was obvious, and then like the handstand walk, like you wouldn't cross the line.
Speaker 2: What was so obvious about it? Like it was obviously?
Speaker 4: Well, so I didn't see I never there was a clip of all his old there.
Speaker 2: And then the last then get super good again.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that video. There was a video? Was it two years ago?
Speaker 6: The guy put his first round on repeat? Oh doctor, the video to where it was just literally the same round for round.
Speaker 4: But they caught him.
Speaker 2: Has this guy been caught? What's this dude's name for?
Speaker 4: I guess they he ended up just saying, hey, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he got the he got the invite, but essentially got the heat and on the on the back end of it across it was like, yo, bro, like, we know, we gave you an invite, but you know, we're kind of taking it back a little bit. But he you know, and I heard he made a video about it, but kind of was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I'm gonna, I'm gonna back out.
Speaker 1: I just you know, I think it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: Like, of course it's the right.
Speaker 1: Thing to do.
Speaker 2: He was afraid of the yellow outfit.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I didn't. I didn't look at any of that stuff. I try to.
Speaker 6: I could care less about some of that stuff now where I used to the integrity of the game.
Speaker 2: You're just like the thing is like there's so many people cheating any sport. Sometimes just gonna be like, dude, I gotta do I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of the way I've approached the whole season.
Speaker 6: You know, we're talking about this stuff now, but it's like I can't change it, so I'm just gonna keep doing what I can.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do what I can do.
Speaker 6: And then you know, it'll it'll work out and how it's supposed to work out. And if not, Anybody's like what happens if the games goes away? And I'm like, something will.
Speaker 4: Take its place if the games were to ever go away, which I don't think it will.
Speaker 1: But what are you shaking your head about? BP?
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I hope not. It's it's a pretty dope dealt.
Speaker 9: Well, And I was, I was watching the Rogue Invitational and Rory, uh, what's his last name?
Speaker 1: Really, I'm about to move it to We'll buy a bunk.
Speaker 9: So Rory Rory McKernon is one of CrossFit's uh media guys. He was did a lot of the game stuff right formerly exactly the artist, formerly known as CrossFit Games, but he was interviewing some of the athletes afterwards.
Speaker 1: He was holding a CBS mike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, CBS Sports is was filming the.
Speaker 9: Uh, the Rogue Invitation, right, which I don't. I'm hoping that that's not a one time thing. I'm hoping that maybe like a.
Speaker 5: Big network would take that stuff.
Speaker 9: Up, because I mean, it's a it's a big thing. I mean when it's on YouTube and when it's even when they I don't know why they used Facebook a couple of years ago, but they did to air it. But it was incredible and there's a lot of people to watch it.
Speaker 2: Ye I love how happy you are right now, bus with the peepee.
Speaker 1: So how many you were a firefighter doing all this stuff?
Speaker 3: Obviously you know you became the best at it, so you got you were able to be paid in a way.
Speaker 1: To not have to do firefighter? Right, how many people like what what type of profession?
Speaker 3: How many professional crossfitters are where they get to you know, let's just say they're older too. They're not in college where you know, they're working on it all the time, but if they have a job, they're able to kind of CrossFit their job.
Speaker 4: A lot of people to that compete own gyms as well.
Speaker 6: So like we all mayhem, I don't really take a ton of money from there right now, Like we're just it's it's self sufficient. We you know, we have enough to pay employees and stuff like that, and we do we do well. But I don't actually take that much. All my stuff is from all my from my endorsements. But like Reebok rogue advocare, I don't know if you're to reband they make me sleeves RP strength.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of those. Yeah, and so.
Speaker 6: Probably, I mean there's a lot of people that say they're professional and they probably either live off their parents and stuff like that. But there's probably twenty or thirty that are actually you.
Speaker 4: Know, live their life. Yeah, maybe less maybe less than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that's as elite as the league gets. Twenty or thirty people. And dude, everyone does cross fit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My buddy Kenny Crodin is like he was like in high school. I right in high school, like mister Crowfitt. We made fun of him all the time. That is the cool to be the best at lifting. But then a suit, the more you get in it's actually a dope, like a dope deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not bad. I mean it's it is when you get down to it. It's it's working out. It's just working out. When people get all like weird, I'm like, hey, I just work out. I work out a lot, but I work out, Like, calm down, you know.
Speaker 1: What a cool job.
Speaker 4: It is cool.
Speaker 1: I get to be in shape, I get to work out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 6: And how what do you do as a job when you start looking at it your like some days, I mean it's like you, it's like and you start, it's like.
Speaker 4: It's like both you guys.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's a game and it's fun, but it's it's it's like there's days where I'm like, man, I don't want to work out today, but I have to. And so my wife's like, what do you mean you don't have to work out today? I'm like, it is my job. Like as much as you think funny story, actually, so sidetrack sidebar, my wife loves girls clothes. I don't know how little girls clothes like, I don't know how you're working with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I've spent a small.
Speaker 2: Fortune little girls also with you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: And so the one day we're we're folding clothes and she has me take something upstairs.
Speaker 4: I open this closet and I'm just.
Speaker 6: Like I just see like wal like money, and I'm like just thinking in my head, I'm like, man, because you know, at eight o'clock and now she's like I gotta cark this or this, uh this dress, and I'm like, oh, I missed it.
Speaker 4: I got four for this girl.
Speaker 6: And I'm like and then four hours later to think six hundred dollars online.
Speaker 4: I'm like, sell it anyway.
Speaker 6: So I'm looking at this closet of clothes and I'm like, I wonder how much money is in that cost. I'll walk downstairs. I'm like, hey, I'm not trying to be an asshole. I just want to have a real conversation. You know that always starts out well, you know, yeah, good defense, so you wouldn't want to have She's like okay, and I'm like, not trying to be a dick.
Speaker 4: How much money you think you've spent on girls clothes? And I give her that kind of and.
Speaker 6: She goes, it's a hobby. It's like, that's an expensive ass hobby. And she goes, CrossFit's an expensive hobby. And I was like, you're saying, my job's a hobby. She goes, well, you know what I'm if you weren't good at it, it would be an expensive hobby.
Speaker 4: And I was like, what is that?
Speaker 1: Like what she should have hit you with the hunting. No, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: That's that is an expensive, expensive hobby.
Speaker 2: It is your wife was doing some shade. Here's my here's my big issue about like buying little kid's clothes. My white yeah, that's it. Okay, you did the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wops, wear it one time.
Speaker 2: And then they grow out of it. And I'm like, hey, these shoes forty dollars, those are never gonna be worn again ever. But I'm not gonna lie. There's time and my daughter comes down, our little alpha. You're so cute, you look so like, what am I gonna do? Like put her in like a paper back, like, okay, you're good for the day.
Speaker 4: Boys are awesome. Walmart Yeah good, well, Walmart good. Sports clothes fanatics like.
Speaker 1: Wool shirt, Yeah, eight dollars, Walmart good to go?
Speaker 2: Is that eight dollars? Yeah, dude, Walmart's bumping up their prices a little bit.
Speaker 4: Roll back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, girls clothes, little girl's clothes. But there's a black market for that stuff too. Tell her to start selling some of that stuff. It's like exponential.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: The thing is my wife, My wife such a giver. The minute she hears someone's pregnant, like they have.
Speaker 1: Any girl, cloth? Are they having a girl?
Speaker 2: And they found out a girl?
Speaker 6: Bang, My wife's like, well what if we have another girl? And I'm like, got me, yeah, got all right, all right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Definitely just a dinger on that one.
Speaker 1: What tangent do we get on?
Speaker 2: Are you guys have another kid?
Speaker 1: Oops?
Speaker 6: Eventually I think I don't know, we're not not not right now one the two that are ten months apart.
Speaker 4: That's hard man. It's uh, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I want to like stack stacks stack, to have like five and then I'm done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I'm kind of away and I'm a young grandpa.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying, or you know, young grandpa? Yeah, dude, how old are you right now?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven? Don't want to talk about it, but yeah, that's you're exposing men. Twenty seven years?
Speaker 1: How do you.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine? Your birthdays? In September two? You're about to be thirty?
Speaker 1: I know. Three?
Speaker 6: Ohoy, it gets better after thirty. I swear I'm thirty two. So getting getting thirty, I was like, well, i'll be thirty two in July?
Speaker 2: What twenty first, twenty second? My brother there he is, I'll take one bump on the as I go back to my seat. I love it, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So like turning thirty, I was like, this, my life's over. I'm done.
Speaker 6: Like I tore my moniscus, like I'm washed up. Yeah, I'm done, and I've actually I feel better. I've gotten fitter since I was thirty. So and now, you know, before I'm like, I'm twenty nine until the day I turned thirty, and now I'm like, I'm thirty two, and I'm like, I'm not even thirty two.
Speaker 4: I'll be thirty two in July.
Speaker 2: But so you're you're at a number.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hope I'm there, Like, yeah, man, it was tough. That twenty nine was the worst year of my life, I think really. And my wife's like stop.
Speaker 4: She's like, like, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 6: I mean the day I turned back and the day I turned thirty, I'm like, put me out back, shoot me like an.
Speaker 2: Old yeller dude, just to just do alla. Back in the double dude, let's do it. Give me a saw on my off shotgun, sow it up. Well, that's a big spray, righty dude. Put some buck shot right, dude, done right in the back, baby, done?
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually everything, So you got it?
Speaker 1: You're good? Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Ever since I turned twenty five, every day I'm like, dude, I'm closer to thirty than hurt.
Speaker 1: I'm out of here.
Speaker 4: It's hurts.
Speaker 2: It starts to hurt, dude, it does. But I feel like I can stack a couple more kids, dude, get to you know, eight.
Speaker 1: To ten eight real fast. You hate to think kids. Dude, I'd have as many and.
Speaker 3: You are being to have have an off of the mind.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Just do what you want. What you want. Baby being's gonna be two. He's gonna be two in July.
Speaker 4: You gotta have them close, like they need to be close.
Speaker 2: So that's dude, I pretty is a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Look, it's it's like like like for me, I'm chilling, but like poor tailoring, dude, it's it's not nine months. They lie to you. It's the ninth month, so it's ten months. Then then you had a breastfeed for a year. You're looking at to like Taylor has been like a regular human being. She was a zombie before and now she's a regular human being.
Speaker 1: It's like she's like, I don't want to go back to that. Yeah, she like they got to go to the whole process.
Speaker 6: My sister in law just got out of that and she's still breastfeeding.
Speaker 4: And you're like, yeah, she's not she's not happy, and you're just.
Speaker 6: Like, Okay, I'm glad we just go to that because my wife is she's awesome. But I feel like I'm on hormones because it wouldn't be a fun time, wouldn't be a fun experienced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they say.
Speaker 2: If like men could have babies due we go extinct, I wouldn't be doing it. I couldn't do That's an intense experience, it really is. But Taylor killed it. Dude, she was a stud the whole time. She she was was unbelievable about it. But to have like be like, hey, let's go again, like I'm hanging out, like I'm just getting more friends.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Is that's literally what it is.
Speaker 2: And she's like she has to go through everything. I just get to do the fun point, you know, make the baby, the baby go done, You're welcome, and that she's like, you will sickness all that she had, Like I said, she handled like a pro, but that it's a tough experience.
Speaker 1: It's a tough experience for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We went on a long tangent there, didn't even know where.
Speaker 4: We got it. Yeah, baby clothes. I think's where we started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like this started baby clothes. We'll have to do what we'll go do?
Speaker 3: Uh hobby when she tried taking as.
Speaker 1: You so you do hunt?
Speaker 4: I do hunt?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you hunt? Really into Turkey?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Did an elk hunt? This last fall? Didn't see ship was sixty sixty miles and six.
Speaker 6: It was the most it was the most miserable, most awesome experience ever been in.
Speaker 1: Because you're like elk hunting, You're like you're trying to track in man.
Speaker 6: It was so much fun, but it was it was the one of the hardest mentally. On day four, like we went off because my guide at first he kind of like kind of tries to.
Speaker 4: Fill you out and see like what you can take.
Speaker 6: And this guy's like a mountain like Ninja grew up out in the woods and like in Montana, up and down. And so the first couple of days, you know, we'd walk a little bit, we'd stop, and my buddy was with us, and he's not in shape or whatever. We crushed him the first day, like so much that he didn't go hunting the next day.
Speaker 4: And so then most.
Speaker 6: Days after that we just we'd put him in a hunt in a in a stand and we'd go walk. And so the next the fourth day, he was like, all right, wherever we're going, wherever I want to go, we're going.
Speaker 4: And I was like, all right, let's go.
Speaker 6: And we got off this this mountain and basically when it drops off, it just turns into like the nastiest, thickest, like it was awful, and you would drop off and then we'd go as far as we could get too thick, we'd have to go back up, about thirty or forty feet. We go over, we go down, we come back up for two hours, and we both get down where it's poor and sweat, and he's like, I honestly wouldn't have held it against you if you shot me in the back of the head right there. He's like, I've never done that with a client. And he's like because we he was nasty in the world though, in the world, but mentally I was like, this is the most miserable thing I've ever been a part of.
Speaker 4: But I want to go again, like it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Did you say you didn't see anything?
Speaker 4: Yea. So we showed up.
Speaker 6: We step out of the truck to climb this mountain and we're on private land and we're hunting only public land and we.
Speaker 4: Hear one bugle and I'm like, hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gonna be shit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: After that, like we hear one bugle maybe fifty feet.
Speaker 6: From us, and then nothing. We climbed this mountain and it was like it was cool because he like out in the woods and like that's where I grew up, was out in the woods, you know, doing my thing.
Speaker 4: And it was you.
Speaker 6: There's nobody. It's complete silence. Like the term deafeningly silent is true. You're just like nothing is making a noise. It was crazy, but it was awesome. You're out in the middle of these in the mountains.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: And where was that at in Montana?
Speaker 1: Montana?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Montana.
Speaker 6: Montana's beautiful, amazing, It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Twice.
Speaker 2: There's this guy in Montana called grizz Kid, and his whole entire job is when when bears are hibernating, he breaks into their kid dude and he tags them no dude, and he like takes pictures with them, and he bailed. He takes selfies here, go off to keep the hell out of there.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: He did this guy's like dude, maybe fifteen pounds more than Zach, Like not a big dude at all.
Speaker 4: Snack, He's a snack.
Speaker 1: He's a snack.
Speaker 6: I watched a video of them releasing I don't know if you saw it on Instagram, but a video they released this like grizzly bear and they had a camera mounted, huh.
Speaker 2: And it attacked and attack the camera.
Speaker 6: The most terrifying thing I've ever seen. Like I used to there's two things in this world. I'm afraid of two things. Well, it used to be being buried alive and sharks. I swam with sharks last year, so that's like I don't like sharks, but I'm not as terrified of them now.
Speaker 1: Grizzly bears.
Speaker 4: They were like reef sharks. It was in the Bahamas.
Speaker 6: It's like we go on this trip to with Reebok every year down to Albany, Bahamas, and we go the the guy that we're with knows the guy that does the charters, and so you know, you get in the water and they have this bait box that's like probably forty feet below you and there's these sharks. You're like, wow, this is terrifying. This is I'm alright though, you know whatever. Well, all of a sudden, like you notice the sharks are getting closer and closer up and we're like that's weird, Like they're like ten feet below us now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then I turn around.
Speaker 6: In this one, they call it the Joker because his mouth is like jacked up and it's the looks like jaws swimming right at me, and I'm just like oh and then it just like just goes right around right by you, and you're like, okay, I'm a right. Well, then they're the the guy brings the bait box up because he like he's like.
Speaker 4: They'll be fine.
Speaker 6: Then just starts chumming the water with us in the water. In the water there's and so everybody gets out. Me and one of the other guys that I competed with for year, Spencer Handle, we're just like back to back, like you know, like we're gonna do anything.
Speaker 1: Exactly sharks want. Ude, they're gonna get yeah.
Speaker 6: There, and they're like, don't splash the top of the water because they think it's the chum coming in the water.
Speaker 4: So you're just like you're holding onto a rope. You're holding onto a rope and you're just like getting in which is your worst enemy?
Speaker 2: Rope? Damn dad again, I couldn't. I mean, sharks used to be a big fear of mine. And then I started surfing, and I'm like, I'll get out there in the first like the first time I go surfing of whenever, like for a long period of time. The first day, I'm like, this shouldn't be sure, this is it, dude, I had done on in my head. I'm like, this is it. It's over. And then about five minutes and I'm sorry, good to go, But I can't imagine seeing till until one gets me for sure. But I mean I'm feeling like if we're all surfing together, it's like first off out for going but big enough, I'll be like, I don't know, No, I'm not big fight there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go for well, you probably have the best.
Speaker 2: What are you waiting right now, dude?
Speaker 1: Like to twenty eight, that's that's solid.
Speaker 2: What are you at one five?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If I was one ninety five, I'd look like, Zach.
Speaker 1: What do you compete at about one ninety five?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty much flat year the year round about one ninety five to one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, when you're actually competing your your training goes to like three days a week, three days, three times a day, right.
Speaker 6: I mean it's really that that session. Those sessions now, it's like the two training sessions will do a couple of things.
Speaker 1: Oh, but a couple of them, Yeah, couple.
Speaker 4: In in that whole session.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, the heaviest I.
Speaker 6: Got was like two o five and I was like, I'm a little too big. I need to for the gymnastics type stuff.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, it's uh, you know, because you kind of you want.
Speaker 1: To be as strong as are the guys in there that are.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's a guy.
Speaker 6: That we competes on our other team that this last weekend he's too twenty twenty five, he's but he's just solid dude Australian.
Speaker 1: And that's big for CrossFit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's real big Royce. Yeah, yeah, Royce is a big dude.
Speaker 1: At him in it, dude. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you you knew pp before he did a did a shoot for us?
Speaker 6: When was that last two years ago? Y?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It was Men's Health chocolate milk. Did you ever get your chocolate milk?
Speaker 1: Keg.
Speaker 4: They didn't get chocolate milk, which.
Speaker 7: Literally doesn't make them pay for the shoot. They're like, can we do a men's health piece on you? And he's just like, and it's chocolate milk sponsored and Rich was like, I really just want a keg full of chocolate.
Speaker 6: Milk Little Lifetime supplied chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: And that's the worst kind of milk.
Speaker 2: That's like, it tastes the best, but they put a bunch of flavoring and stuff in there, like by the chocolate because it's the bad milk. I hate to be that guy.
Speaker 1: Dude, you are I want to do that just now. When it was about it.
Speaker 2: Before, I was like, I don't want to say it because I love chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, dude, eight years old.
Speaker 2: You a little bit that nest quick, get that pad that that's not milk. Get that chocolate milk.
Speaker 5: Milk flavored drink.
Speaker 6: Dude, get that you Who is the yea chocolate? You always thought it chocolate milk and then you read it and you're like, it's chocolate drink.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean water, water and sugar.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like milk.
Speaker 9: It's like the things on the American cheese. It's like this is a cheese like product, not cheese.
Speaker 4: That's terrifying.
Speaker 1: That is terrifying.
Speaker 3: I used to bang some you who's dude, Yeah, the drinks, to.
Speaker 1: Smack these things up the drink when I was younger.
Speaker 2: I tell you what. When I was when I was younger, thirteen years old, there'd be I'd ride my dirt bike to the gas station, get myself a microwave burrito and you who you who? And I'd sit there, dude, and I just go through that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Cycle trader, not auto trade. Yeah, cycle trader, Baby, I'm in that thing for sure.
Speaker 1: Right off.
Speaker 2: I was such a skid god. I was such a.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what they get.
Speaker 2: It was rich was talking door.
Speaker 1: That's all right. So you used to ride four wheels a lot growing up. Yeah? What kind of four wheels? Youre into?
Speaker 4: Four hundred X? Yeah, three hundred X for a while too.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's awesome, dude.
Speaker 1: Did you ever ride the three wheelers?
Speaker 6: My cousins had three wheelers, but they were always flipping it, dude.
Speaker 2: Those they're the most time, like the most dangerous thing. Oh, it's crazy, go ahead, welcome back.
Speaker 3: It's irrelevant. It's irrelevant. It was going into your story. It's pretty great as a thirteen year old. You had uh like something to get you from point out, Dude, I thought examination bycle and your only stress is like, man, how can I buy that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your only stress.
Speaker 2: I mean looking at bikes that are like fifteen hundred dollars and I'd be like, dude, if.
Speaker 4: One day today.
Speaker 3: Only dude, my dad, you get forty bucks to moe a yard.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm from Arizona.
Speaker 2: There's no yards, Dude, We're all rocks. You can literally go to places to pick up the gravel. Only rich people have grass in Arizona. Damn, there's like designated we used to call them greens and they would be like designated, like half an acre patch of grass. They'd be like, Okay, this is what kids do in the Midwest and think that we.
Speaker 4: Go right over there.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's like making it out of our small town.
Speaker 3: Like if you had a little long mowing, if you had like clients, Yeah you made it, that was it. Yeah, you're raking in money in the summer, like what you do with your summer, Like, oh I got a little mowing business.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: I would be so jealous, like, you know, dudes are getting like you know forty hours of mo knocking on doors, you're wheeling in a couple hundred bucks a week, you're rich as a teenager. Yeah, going to Jack in the Box and you know, two for nine nine cent tacos.
Speaker 4: Good to go.
Speaker 1: Do you know about Jack in the Box?
Speaker 2: Jack in the Box, dude, those are the best tacos around. They're better than any Taco Bell taco.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's debatable. You really shop on chocolate milk, like you know, Jack in the Box.
Speaker 3: No, like I'm shitting on the the No, you're like all best taco around, Like chocolate milk is ship, but hey, Jack in box tacos.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like I used to, I used to Now I don't as much now.
Speaker 4: Organic cash milk, Yeah, there do.
Speaker 2: But you're you're not strict at all.
Speaker 4: Huh, not super strict.
Speaker 1: That's that's why I got fascinated.
Speaker 3: How many how many? How many times have people accused you of cheating.
Speaker 4: All the time every day?
Speaker 1: And yeah, you get to the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you're you're sitting there thinking like these elite as toes because you know you probably it's not like you need to say anything, but there's definitely guys at that level, get there to be through doing that, because you can't just recover like that unless you were just you got something then yeah, genetically wise what you yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think you have. It's it's like a mix of genetics. You know.
Speaker 6: My parents are the hardest workers in the room, that always held us to that standard.
Speaker 4: So I mean it's just like but there's always somebody trying to descredit what you do. Same way with you guys.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like people think I'm on rooids all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh my guys, listen, I wasn't drafted if everybody everybody remembers, But no, I'm not on roids. You know, tested a few times in a year. And I see you boys trying to get the old boy. I know, I've been playing a long time.
Speaker 1: Six years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, I mean you've playing that.
Speaker 1: This will be seven.
Speaker 3: So I try to say seven, but I've only played six, and honestly, by NFL years, it's five because one years practice squad.
Speaker 1: You're taking yourself down. That's okay, don't care.
Speaker 4: You didn't have to do.
Speaker 1: Don't care me. Yeah me, that's right in the mud. Even more, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know what was crazy is l s U back when Odell was there, it was Jarvis Landry, Jeremy Hill was there, and Zach Menberger was a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Who's Zach Menberger? He was supposed to be on the pod and he's you know.
Speaker 2: I pissed him off the I pissed him off pretty bad. Well, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that it was bad. It was bad. So okay, So for the longest time he's he's had a bachelor bachelorette, a code a dual mingling bachelor bachelrette save your opinions, pardon so at at the at in Palm Springs. So me and my wife were going to go, well the weekend they did it. It was like last weekend or two weekends, agal. What was two weeks ago was Mother's Day. It was Mother's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: That's when it was football.
Speaker 2: Game, and it's like and my my wife Mother's Day, our second Mother's Day. I gotta go, but I thought it was always the week before. So like three days before, I was like, dude, I can't make it.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: And Zacht took it pretty good. Dude, he was pretty cool about it, but like I feel.
Speaker 4: Terrible, terrible Bachelor Bachelorette.
Speaker 2: You should they did like a co like a party, like.
Speaker 1: The camera should be on Rich's face.
Speaker 2: A bachelorette and a bachelor party can bind.
Speaker 3: Oh, He's like, like I thought herette together.
Speaker 6: I was like, my wife, you watch that show too, Absolutely, you watch that show too.
Speaker 4: I watched one.
Speaker 1: How good was it?
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: List. I get it. You're a crossfitter. You're a big tough guy. I love a Bachelor. It's just it's just there, you go, peepy Peepe's into it.
Speaker 3: I let myself go there, but I can Big Charles. It's like her, she's caused her guilty pleasures. Watching my wife the Bachelor bach.
Speaker 2: So it's awful, And I think I think reality TV is so dumb, so dumb, but I do think the.
Speaker 4: Way the people act it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: The beginning with the.
Speaker 2: Bachelor, the way these women are just out of control, and then the amount of testosterone. Dude, and the Bachelorette one.
Speaker 6: It's my wife has like a viewing party every week, but she really, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like Game the Thrones guy.
Speaker 4: No, I have not watched it.
Speaker 2: Thank God.
Speaker 6: I have friends that are all in it, are all into it. I haven't just man, I don't watch much TV.
Speaker 1: Grind grinding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I watched a lot of Mickey Mouse. It's about what we want there.
Speaker 1: My daughter is big into Winnie the Pooh right now. Okay, that was a big winning of the Pooh. Guy.
Speaker 2: If you guys haven't told, Will's here today? Little confidence on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Dude, this is the best one yet.
Speaker 2: This is pretty solid. Did you a rich came on you?
Speaker 4: You killed it, dude.
Speaker 3: Nobody knew, nobody knew what to think. You know what Joe Rogan's podcast, do you know he wants you on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And so the deal with that is I talked to him back a couple months ago on Twitter and it was like, hey, let me know, and then crickets.
Speaker 4: So I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 1: So so I we listened to do you guys listen?
Speaker 4: Listened every once in a while, man, everything else. Yeah, it's so hard if.
Speaker 1: You can't now because you're busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: That's right, dude, we're starting. We're starting a cult, all right, this is it.
Speaker 1: You're in.
Speaker 2: We need yeah, we need you, dude, We need and we're gonna move to cook cook cook, Not no, s, we're moving to cook film. We'll get there.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. My dad, my dad would probably get it running. My dad, Hey, but is he.
Speaker 3: Hey but Joe, that's awesome. By the way, we need to get this thing running. Joe was on the one with C. T.
Speaker 1: Fletcher. He talks about.
Speaker 4: How awful CrossFit is, how dangerous it is.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't listen to the whole thing because I think I was done driving by the time he was talking about all his heart stuff that.
Speaker 1: Was going on.
Speaker 3: But apparently he was like, yo, they were talking about what was it? No, yeah, dudes, he doesn't believe in overtraining. Just you know, probably like I can see I agree something. Yeah, you know that is yeah, I know that is okay.
Speaker 1: And so he went through like big heart surgery.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and dude, just he ended up passing out almost dying because he was out walking and thought like, I don't need to listen to these doctors and almost passed.
Speaker 1: Out and died again.
Speaker 3: But anyway, he was talking about they were talking about CrossFit, and he was like, oh, we want resproning on and get out there, because I think that he was.
Speaker 1: Talking about what rabbit or what do you think about that?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it's, uh, some people are genetically pretty supposed to get in it.
Speaker 4: I don't think like.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've done workouts where I should, by all means, should have had.
Speaker 4: And I don't get rabough.
Speaker 1: So what's rap though.
Speaker 6: It's where basically your muscle tissue breaks down so fast and goes to your your bloodstream and goes to your kidneys.
Speaker 1: From overtraining, from overtraining or.
Speaker 6: Just doing a lot of stuff is like negatives and stuff like that really really increases your chances of it correct.
Speaker 4: But I think, man, there's some people get it, some people that don't.
Speaker 6: Like I've seen people that can go do the hardest workout and not an none of that is even close to happening. And then I've seen people do like not an easy workout, but a workout that you're like, it's you know whatever, and they'll get rab though. So it's just some people get it. And then they say once you get it, once, you're more likely to get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they're talking about CrossFit overtraining. And he was like curious, He's like, I want to get rich on to kind of talk about this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because rap though, because he believes it, like.
Speaker 6: He yeah, and I mean there is I mean it's it's obviously it happens and and people, Uh, it's it's something that you.
Speaker 4: Have to watch out for.
Speaker 6: The big thing is like athletes that know how to push and are out of shape. Yeah, because they will push because their mind is like, oh I can do this, and then their bodies like we have done this a long time, and that's when they get hurt.
Speaker 2: And so uh, I mean yeah, in what way will.
Speaker 3: When you're old and you get out of shape and you're definitely gonna be convinced that you can do it all?
Speaker 1: What if I don't get out of shape, I mean, then you won't be out of shape.
Speaker 4: Okay, then you're good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So next the next subject.
Speaker 2: Such a stupid way to end this podcast.
Speaker 1: No, no, but we get this dude on before Joe does.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'll tell you what, dude, I'm a big fan of Joe.
Speaker 6: I like Joe stuff. I'm not like I'll listen to some podcasts, but for so long there's so so much stuff. But like some of his stuff with What's the Lady that uh talks nutrition stuff all the time.
Speaker 4: She's super super smart. And then you've got Ben Greenfield.
Speaker 6: Ben Greenfield's out there, he does everything out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then I'm not a huge UFC guy, but some of his UFC stuff is pretty good.
Speaker 2: I just can't talk about Joe's UFC stuff. Yeah, Yeah, I just like I like hearing him talk about it more than I like watching He's got He's got such good insights. I listened, Dude, I'm a big like YouTube motivational video guy, and I listened to all his STUF Dude, I get I get fired up, super fired up about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then uh, Jordan Peterson that he is on there, he's pretty good too. Some of his stuff You're like, well, I didn't think about like that.
Speaker 3: That's how Taylor and I got on podcasting. Well is it Alex lewis the first.
Speaker 2: Jones Alex Jones Jones do that conspiracy theorist? Oh yeah, he has like a four hour it's nuts nuts. He had a first one though, like a couple of years ago. But that's that's I look back at that one. That's how that's how we meet ant the lunch table and I was like, you gotta check this one out and he texted me like four hours later. You're right, and you're like, yeah, it's crazy, dude. But the thing that's crazy about Alex Jones, like he'll say some off the wall ship and then all of a sudden they look this up, look that up, and you're like looking it up and you're like, oh my god, are we gonna die? Are there aliens? It's crazy, dude. He has some crazy stuff going on. But yeah, check that out, dude, check that up for shirt. And if you have the opportunity to go out there, that be such a cool opportunity.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, lewis is it loose house, loose hose?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, podcast I'm doing. I got that next week.
Speaker 3: Actually, he's like, uh, he's like schools of successful school school success.
Speaker 1: He's solid.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to that one. But they asked me to come out there.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome. You just go out and do podcasts. That was awesome that. It's awesome that what's his name got a hold of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't talk about it.
Speaker 1: We can't know. But he's actually been doing a good job. Yeah, he does. He does do good. He kills it.
Speaker 4: I just think Za NASCAR podcast.
Speaker 1: We're allowed to say that we no, we can, we can we can we Zach, we can say it now.
Speaker 3: That was the pilot episode and you were literally trying to take over the entire podcast.
Speaker 4: I had to Okay, you had to put a stop to it.
Speaker 3: Hang on, hang on, don't don't put your hand up, don't get don't don't get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't get that way.
Speaker 3: Let's uh, you know, you get do do a little, do a little, drop your drop your podcast.
Speaker 1: Dude. People have probably what did.
Speaker 4: You think about the boy or fight? It was good for the sport, Like say that, did you see that?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw it.
Speaker 8: Ron Newman Clint Boyer got into a fight after the race. Clint Boyer like like ten punches, Yeah, like ran in two seconds.
Speaker 2: It was I think I've seen that. It was like it was a theory, right yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: But really it really good for the sport. It got a lot of coverage because of that, because of the needs it.
Speaker 1: So what's your podcast?
Speaker 8: It's called Burnout Avenue. I didn't create the name, but.
Speaker 1: I kind of dig it.
Speaker 2: Dude, that was you should have kept it.
Speaker 4: Get away from the own it. You're gonna own it. I mean I own it.
Speaker 8: I mean I like it up Burnout Avenue. It's about forty minutes that each episode releases on Tuesday mornings.
Speaker 4: Here we go, yeah, full.
Speaker 1: Plug, nice man.
Speaker 2: We got to start doing content for a YouTube video.
Speaker 1: I think we need to come up to Cooks Fille come on, and we need to get Zack and bring the boys.
Speaker 2: We need to come up there. Dude, I'm gonna I'm probably not gonna work out, but I'll slip a fruit and drink and hit that.
Speaker 1: We'll do our workout. Do you ever just hit bang your arm workouts? Dude, we'll hit it.
Speaker 4: We'll hit a few arm workout especially in August.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, dude, I'm down absolutely going.
Speaker 1: Where where are? What's your podcast? Just throning in front and then everybody knows how to follow you at rich.
Speaker 4: On Instagram and Twitter and then we have crossed with there he is due.
Speaker 1: Out there.
Speaker 2: That was like that guy's got a helmet on though he's just eating them.
Speaker 6: The comment was best though, he goes back home. When you do it, you get poked in the nose.
Speaker 4: That's what he said. It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, that's solid imagine he walks away like it's not in a big business either.
Speaker 6: The thing they give him crap about those he had his helmet on. The other guy didn't have his helmet on.
Speaker 2: The other guy he was punching over, he didn't have his helmet on. Oh okay, so he was getting some toastedos.
Speaker 6: A couple of punches helmet on, which would when you're just fired helmet on, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like, yeah, yeah, that's the thing, dude, I said. I've been in a lot of football fights, especially in practice. People throw bows all the time, and there's a there's a technique to it. Did you grab the face mask and you cock it to the side and then you get thrown and then you get throw these in you But a lot of dudes will just start punching in the face mask and they're like, okay, I'm just eating these and you're breaking your hand.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I had a buddy one time Marchhall's fate reached back into his ancestry and freaking threw a haymaker.
Speaker 1: Dude had a helmet on. Knocked them smooth out.
Speaker 3: Really with a helmet on it, dude, they were they were squared up too, you know, swinging. He reaches back, wow, and my man goes face first, belly.
Speaker 2: Down and drops with a helmet the helmet on.
Speaker 3: They both had a helmet on swinging, doing just the most ridiculous type of fighting.
Speaker 5: You got knocked out cold too one time with a helmet on.
Speaker 1: You remember that one. Taylor comes as like an intercept.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, I'll get mine and dude, you will get mine.
Speaker 3: Dude runs across the field and Colleen's Taylor and just in the most you know, like he was dead in the air and just falls, you know, all over the place. He laser out cold like Apollo Creed and uh in rocky floor laying there yet last year, yeah, last.
Speaker 1: Year, the first game of last year.
Speaker 7: So I get hit, you wake up and fly off like a madman, though, don't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people you're looking at Oh my goodness, he's ready to go.
Speaker 4: Where do you go from?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm good the concussion protocol, So yeah, I'll was in there before I could wake up.
Speaker 3: Dude, They're like that, guys in there.
Speaker 1: You can't wait this one. I played. Everybody broke it up. We don't fight.
Speaker 2: This is this is pro football.
Speaker 1: Guys. You're gonna fight.
Speaker 4: We're gonna run.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The worst part is this slap dick who hit me? Dude who is not even good in the league.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, is it an interception?
Speaker 2: You say it was an interception, Marcus Markers do an interception?
Speaker 1: We were I was.
Speaker 2: I was following the play and so right here, I'm getting My boys are like, well there's a fight, like let's go, and they're fighting for you. So I end up dude, like I don't know what's going on. Everyone's like, calm down, calm down, wheels there, and I just start crying.
Speaker 1: Dude, like losing my mind. It was I don't let people know you're crying.
Speaker 2: So I sit on the bench and that my helmets off and Ben Jones are center.
Speaker 1: There's Willie Baby, Oh let's go, coming off the bench.
Speaker 2: Our center takes a towel and puts it over my head while I'm just sobbing, just losing my mind, and I have no idea why, dude. I got home that night and I saw my wife and I was like, yeah, no, they hit me, and I was like started losing She's like, yo, but take a five and then just leaves the room.
Speaker 4: He just walked away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, this slap nut sack dude.
Speaker 1: He he hit me.
Speaker 2: And the worst part is is he just starts going body back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it on camera, and you.
Speaker 2: Have to see my dead body in a second. There is I'm right there in the corner. Yeah, dude, I'll get mine, buddy, We'll see. I'll see you, assume, branch.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, branch, dude. I love that at an alment there there's that right there. Two and I'm out right there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, smoke, I got the feet the wrong way kind of things. The limp body biscuit. Not the first time, probably won't be the last.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody gets it. Man.
Speaker 6: I know, dude, I played in my cousin does these alumni football games, so fifty bucks, you wear full pads and so what.
Speaker 4: It's like three or four years ago.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: So uh, I go to return to kick and it's on film.
Speaker 1: I don't have that.
Speaker 6: But dude comes from the far side and I've got this ball and I'm like, I'm gonna turn this ship and I cut through this hole.
Speaker 4: This guy goes completely unblocked from the start.
Speaker 1: Junior, again, your whole.
Speaker 6: I was like another somehow, so but man, it was fun.
Speaker 1: That's a new body bag right there. Definitely.
Speaker 4: Now she's still with the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Not that he's he's on, he's he's on that Will Compton programmer.
Speaker 1: Weird shout at me right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, I just did because I past with the Boys or even boys the podcast with a couple of acquaintances formerly friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, busting with the guys that kind of know each other.