Speaker 1: This is a miracle, there is no question, and there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man, now the new developments in the deadly spatshooting rampage man.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was a really bad day for him and this is what he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: White supremacist violence is always have been the number one threat to our society. But I'm also very proud that my wife was white.
Speaker 4: The practice club bitches, Surrich Nning, Please tell me why was I your donkey of the day?
Speaker 1: Well, Tommy Lauren, A donkey to day for Thursday, October sixteenth goes the various members of the leaders of Young Republican Groups.
Speaker 4: That's actually the name of the organization. Okay.
Speaker 1: They come from various Young Republican groups from around the country. For example, William Hendrix is the Kansas Young Republicans vice chair. Bobby Walker is the vice chair of the New York State Young Republicans. Peter Gunta think I'm pronouncing his name incorrectly is the chair of New York State Republicans.
Speaker 4: There's others.
Speaker 1: Samuel Douglas, Michael Bartel's, Alex Dwyer and k Katie, Joe Mulino.
Speaker 4: Luke Moisman, and Rachel Hope.
Speaker 1: Now, these individuals had thousands of private messages leaked, and these young GOP leaders joked about gas chambers, slavery, and rape. Now.
Speaker 4: I saw this.
Speaker 1: Story but didn't pay much attention to it Earlier this week. I didn't pay much attention past the headline until I heard Vice President jd Vance say this.
Speaker 5: I really don't want us to grow up in a country where a kid telling a stupid joke, telling a very offensive, stupid.
Speaker 4: Joke is caused to ruin their lives. We're not canceling kids because they do something stupid in a group.
Speaker 1: Chad, Now, that's a reasonable logical take, except for these aren't kids.
Speaker 4: These are twenty four to thirty five year olds.
Speaker 1: Jd Vance himself is forty one, so I don't know how he identifies these people as kids. But in theory what jd Vance is saying, I agree with three reality. These kids do do stupid things. They tell edgi offensive jokes. Hey, we all do. I love an edgy, offensive joke, and I don't want to live in a country where a kid or anyone else telling a stupid offensive edgie jokers has.
Speaker 4: Caused the ruin their lives.
Speaker 1: I agree with all that in theory, but I also hadn't looked at what was said in this chat before I heard jd Vance. Now, whether or not this has caused the ruin of life, I don't know. I don't even know what that means. I don't know if their life will be ruined by this, but I do know this is donkey to day worthy because in this chat they joked about putting their political opponents in gas chambers, to which one of them responded great, I love Hitler. They talked about raping their enemies and driving them to suicide. They praised Republicans, who they believe supported slavery, and they referred to black people as monkeys and the watermelon people.
Speaker 4: Let's go to NBC News for the report.
Speaker 2: Police new fallout tonight from a racist and violent group chat involving leaders of some young Republican groups, as reported by Politico, the outlet obtaining more than seven months worth of telegram messages in which they say members muse about using gas chambers against political opponents. I'm ready to watch people burn now. One person responds another describing rape as epic. The chat includes anti Semitic comments and racial slurs against black, Latino, Asian people, and other epithets used more than two hundred and fifty times, according to Politico. The outlet says one person, after being told backers would support the most right wing candidate for a leadership role, responded great, I love Hitler. At another point, someone writes, if we ever had a leak of this chat, we would be cooked. NBC News has not independently obtained or verified the messages, which reportedly involved political advisors and strategists in New York, Arizona, Kansas, and Vermont, including a state senator there. Now at least three people involved in the chat are reportedly out of a job. The Kansas Young Republicans deactivated.
Speaker 1: Listen arrested about this is one of them in the chat, as you just heard, worried about what would happen if their telegram chat ever got leaked. But they kept typing those kinds of messages anyway, and the reality is nothing is really gonna happen because none of them a celebrities. Do you realize folks only get out raised when it's a celebrity involved. They not celebrities, are connected to any celebrity, they're just young Republicans.
Speaker 4: So those young Republicans will be used.
Speaker 1: To reinforce the narrative that this current administration is racist and white supremacists. By the way, they've earned every single one of those accusations because jd Vance, I don't know how you read these texts and just don't simply denounce this. Okay, there's no way you read these texts, and there's no way members of your donor class are not offended by these texts.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Back in July of twenty twenty four, track Apax said that jd Vance received almost one hundred and seventy thousand dollars from pro Israel lobbyist. I don't know what the number is now, but how would they feel about you just dismissing a bunch of young people saying I love Hitler and they want their political opponents and ge As Chambers. Okay, you can't just dismiss that it's just edgy, offensive jokes.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't give you another dollar until you denounce these folks, all right. This guy, Peter Gunta, said he was going to create. Some of the greatest psychological torture methods known to man are the physiological I think it's physiological torture methods known to man. We only want true believers. Hey, Peter, I'm waiting for the punchline. Okay, Joe Maleno replied, replied to that, can we fix the showers? Gas chambers don't fit the Hitler aesthetic? And Kkati said I'm ready to watch them burn now. Then Joe Molino said, we got to pretend that we liked them. Hey, come on in, take a nice shower and relax. Boom, they're dead. These folks are actively thinking and typing ways to torture Jewish and Black people in the future.
Speaker 4: And I don't see enough online outrage about this. Okay. Social media you're all supposed to have been made them famous, all right. I know they not celebrities.
Speaker 1: I know they don't host shows on ESPN, I know they don't have a podcast that get millions of listeners, But they deserve that outrage. Okay, y'all only seen y'all seem the only reserved for celebrities that type of outrage. Okay, but these folks are organized and strategically planning your demise. Let me say it's slow for you. So you know their names, Peter Guntu, I know I'm misprodounced that. Bobby Walker, Samuel Douglas, William Hendrix, Michael Bartel's, Alex Dwyer and Kkatie, Joe Malino, Luke Moisman and Rachel Hope. You know their names, so now go strategize, complain to their places of employment. I was reading on ABC News where some GOP leaders were calling for the resignation of these young Republicans who used these slurs and were sending these racist messages. Republican Governor Phil Scott of Vermont called out the state senator and head of Vermont's Young Republican chapter, Sam Douglass, and said he should resign immediately and leave the party because.
Speaker 4: Of these messages. Good for you, Phil, Phil Scott. Okay.
Speaker 1: The chair of the Kansas GOP party, the Nadri Herbert, announced Tuesday that the state's Young Republicans chapter has been deactivated.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: They said the comments do not reflect the beliefs of Republicans and certainly not Kansas Republicans at large. Good for you, Dan dere Herbert, Peter Guinte, who sent the message. I love Hitler.
Speaker 4: He has since vacated his posts.
Speaker 1: Good. But what about the rest of y'all. Okay, I'm just saying a president is being said. All right, Clearly some Republicans aren't standing for this, and I'm glad.
Speaker 4: But we need to bring that water to a boil.
Speaker 1: Okay, So please give the leaders of the young Republican groups the biggest he huh.
Speaker 4: And I don't want you to know I had the Google watermelon people. Okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't even try to lead my AI either. I just simply googled the watermelon people came up. It is a racist trope, okay, used towards black people. The stereotype emerged after the Civil War as a way for white Southerners to demean and control the newly freed black population.
Speaker 4: So it's classic. I've told y'all before in this radio.
Speaker 1: Black people were using watermelon as a symbol of freedom after emancipation, but Southern whites weaponized it by depicting it as a sign of laziness and ignorance and childishness, as if they don't like watermelon too, as if watermelon is not delicious and over ninety percent water, which makes it an excellent source of hydration.
Speaker 4: For watermelon and monkey is okay, that's whatever. Yeah, I mean, yes, watermelon people is offensive.
Speaker 3: But I mean no, I get I'm saying, you know, right, but I'm like, nah, whatever, the raping and the you know, killing and the gas chamber and all that absolutely is what they.
Speaker 4: Need to be. That's cause for consequence. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But what should make it even more upset is the fact that JD. Van said, you know what, it is not that bad. We can't cancel it for that.
Speaker 1: You read this.
Speaker 4: I don't think you read it, but I'm not going to shoot you. Gotta read it. You gotta read it. You know what, watermelon people, that's ten people that you named. Yeah, that's ten. Gave the names. Only three of them were only time I.
Speaker 1: Received some consequences from what I read. I Number one one vacated, The Peter guy vacated.
Speaker 3: I think is it just their names or are their faces up there too? Okay, alright, alright, well the internetwork will be done today. You know, we got some of the high quality investigators online.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's if their job cares. Hopefully.
Speaker 1: By the way, I have no problem being a watermelon person but I love watermelon. I just want you all to know that. And I mean Lauren Lurossa referred to somebody she referred to a Mexican as a taco yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I called some white people mayonnaise, mammost human jar helmet, So I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they still got to come outside. They have to come outside, y'all names and your pictures have been revealed. Y'all still got to come outside, all right, So hopefully y'all don't run into the watermelon people with no monkeys and then read y'all messages.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thank you for that, donkey. Hopefully y'all did did? I did?
Speaker 5: Don't?
Speaker 4: Here today? I gave the heat off. Are you sure I get a here off? Yes?
Speaker 1: Let Chelsea henad Loer give them the biggest he hot. I don't know if I get he ha he hoed. That is way too much, Dan man did I like Kathy Gripmin, give him the biggest here.
Speaker 4: Please give this giant jar male the biggest herd.
Speaker 5: I like Chris rock Chiman as whoa let my girl have work at the restaurant chime in. I ain't let the fire get rid of my girl, right.
Speaker 4: She was still working, still working, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, hopefully somebody cook them, because now we know they said they're gonna be cooked.
Speaker 4: All right, hopefully somebody cooked the ass up. Next, just fix my mess that just came out of no way.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft.
Speaker 4: Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Every day I wake clicks up the breakfast. You're finishing your dumb