Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, she was this gorgeous fellow with a thou say your canay?
Speaker 2: Hey guys, my name is Lehanthanita.
Speaker 3: Video of.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the reason why we're dressed like this is because we have good style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're trying forecasting right now, like everybody wants to bring it back, and we are, y'all are in twenty sixteen right now with the dog filter on TikTok, but we have already stepped into twenty seventeen. Yeah, it's like the girl with her bag stepping into the news with like the worst bits you could have had it.
Speaker 2: All of our pants are too too short, too short, too.
Speaker 1: Short, like the vibe for some reason, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a I mean, I think we should actually just act like it actually is twenty seventeen right now. So right now the vibe is to have really you know, you want like a little bit of like leg hair.
Speaker 3: I'm so insecure about hair showing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Drew is the longest socks on the plane because I feel like, also weirdly like I used to wear Hella No Show socks and I was never on that because I had like a bunch of bands and stuff that I was like, I want my legs to show. But that's also before I had like a really awful tattoo on this leg that I now like to cover, So maybe that was like my whole thing is. I was like, skin is in.
Speaker 3: We have PF flyers and converts, and I know the thing is like we are like the progression of like your ass went to art school.
Speaker 1: I was like, never gonna go to school.
Speaker 3: And I smoked mad and I'm doing math.
Speaker 2: We're like deeply rounding this and of like where we're from.
Speaker 1: Like that's all I could think about is. I was like, this feels so Miami to me. Yeah, and even like I'm sure no one will notice. But I did a lip combo that I used to do all the time, and I was like and I did a little bit of eyelinder.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeamn, no, we noticed, we noticed for sure.
Speaker 3: Wait where are you from?
Speaker 2: I'm from Texas.
Speaker 3: Okay too, Yeah, but where in Texas are you from? I'm from Granberry, It's like two hours north of Austin, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm from Georgetown, which is like an hour somewhere from Austin, Okay.
Speaker 3: Because I low key knew that because I was obsessed.
Speaker 1: So I didn't know that you're so interesting.
Speaker 3: I was literally obsessed with your YouTube videos when you were like making videos back then, like it was literally everything. And then when I found out you got accepted into u c l A, it was as big as a moment for me as it was for you.
Speaker 2: And that was so and then you got into.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah, we talked about Yeah, we were like texting all about that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I never went.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I signed up for college and stuff, I was so happy.
Speaker 2: When you got into Harvard. I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Harvard and Yale were battling.
Speaker 3: You finished four years and like, yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: I have that one shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy that y'all were like post to like be educated and then decided not to. But I decided not to before jumping in. So it really like finishing our responsibilities. I just never took it on.
Speaker 4: And you guys, did you actually finish school though?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no. I went to UCLA for three months. Oh and then yeah alumnus, No, I went for three months. Within the first week, I dropped two of my three classes and I only made it through one communications class. Uh, and it was great because music was calling and I'm educated. Yeah, music was knocking on the door educated. I'm also not musically educated.
Speaker 3: I don't know you make good music? Like, hell, are you technically a notable alumni?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't If you don't graduate, do you get to be an alumni?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but I remember my high school. I had every single person that followed me at the time when I graduated, like like bomb their wiki page and try to get me to be their notable alumni. And they were so evil, no I know they I was like, bitch, give me a notable alumni like credit or something. Meanwhile, I had like thirty followers, like it was giving nothing, but I had them like all go there and like edit the shit out of the high school like wiki page, and it like they destroyed it like for like a week.
Speaker 1: It was like, hey, I don't think you're gonna make it now because you're literally haraz Yeah.
Speaker 3: They changed the schools and has.
Speaker 1: To go back in and figure out how the fun to code wiki.
Speaker 3: They literally changed the school colors to like piss yellow and ship like they were like yeah literally for me, and I was like, actually, so proud of that. Yeah, I was honored, but I.
Speaker 4: Don't think I'm any kind of alumni for my school either.
Speaker 1: Looked at I'm not there.
Speaker 2: I'm so unnotable.
Speaker 1: Like honestly, I was watching those videos. I was like, per you go get that education. I will not be Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was so but like like, no matter how much I achieve in life, I'll never be more more notable than like our high school quarterback b Corrales cors if you're out there, you're the most important.
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 1: Are that bit?
Speaker 2: You are that bitch? Like no, like, no matter what I do, I will not matter.
Speaker 4: I guess, Like, who is the notable alumni from u c l A.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like.
Speaker 3: There's a my.
Speaker 2: Those them three sisters time Oh I think two of them went to Georgia.
Speaker 3: Notable alonely the.
Speaker 2: Guy who wrote Fahrenheit for twenty boards, twenty smoke something four fifty one number, Kareem abdul Jabbar one of the Goats and basketball.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know basketball, Russell Westbrook, you're only are you only naming basketball players?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He does this sometimes like it's his weird obsession.
Speaker 1: Bro. He got the Apple Vision Pro and he doesn't use it unless it is to watch a basketball name. And sometimes they'll be sitting on the couch and he'll come out with it and he'll just stand up.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I can't stop coming, and he'll just like get in my facey be like I have something to say.
Speaker 1: To you, and I'm like, dude, you were the weirdest person with.
Speaker 3: My bake in hand to hold the battery.
Speaker 1: Well, I have to confront you.
Speaker 4: I think you may be a slipt because you were on other podcasts.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you thought I wouldn't see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you thing.
Speaker 6: My legs are spread wide open, and I just like anyone can get it.
Speaker 2: Anyone can get it. Wow, Okay, anyone can get it.
Speaker 4: Honestly, us to you for for taking that.
Speaker 1: I took it multiple times from wow.
Speaker 2: You know if it makes you'll feel anybody, y'all are the last.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: You got to get the remnants contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting left over the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is so funny.
Speaker 1: Well what have you been up to?
Speaker 2: This is the actually today is the last? The last. Like I'm just I've just been putting out an album.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know, Oh I saw, oh I saw it, I heard oh my eighties queen.
Speaker 2: We're obsessed with the ages, I know.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, I'm like, this was guys, this is made for me me. When I had a conversation with you, like two weeks before it drops, I was already done amazing, and I'm like wow.
Speaker 2: But but it's like I mean we were talking about's kind of like a delusion, like a delusion thing with the eighties right now because like I'm so afraid of existing in reality right now because it's so overwhelming, so scary, there's so much whereas the eighties there was so much, but now it's only the cream of the crop.
Speaker 3: In the eighties we had a like hole in the ozone from Hairspray. Y'all know about that awkward what is it? Aquajet Aquajet? I don't know, there's something Aquinet. Yeah, it like was so bad it Like I guess I.
Speaker 4: Use my context because I was like, hair now.
Speaker 3: That's it, that's it. But how was the process of making that album for you?
Speaker 2: It was interesting?
Speaker 3: Wait, did I just sound like an interviewer, like as an actual question that was giving interview the validity.
Speaker 2: Of this podcast? Just draw talks, Just Draw, Yeah, my space, it was fine. It was like it was actually so it was so so. It was like so fun for like three months and I was like this, my life is amazing. And then it was just like gut. It was just gut wrenching. Afterwards, I got so sick. Someone gave me an illness mega illnesses and I got so sick for like seven months. Whoa, it was crazy. And then I had to get my tonsils taken out.
Speaker 3: Oh, and doing that as an adult is like scary, boots.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Like they were like, oh, it's gonna hurt for two weeks. I'm like yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Also as a senior, it's gonna hurt. Yeah, Like I don't want to hear that from you, bitch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also like like I had a couple of my friends do it and they were like yeah, whatever, like eat ice cream, Like I didn't want to eat anything. It hurts so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that was it. Really all I remember was just like being on drugs when I was doing when I was getting better from my surgery, and that's it.
Speaker 4: That's doing studio sessions during that time.
Speaker 2: I had to so like half the songs, I'm like croaking out, You're it's so it was like, oh so dark. I'm like, actually, so glad it's out.
Speaker 1: Make you feel any better? You cannot hear any remnants, thank you. I wouldn't have guests. You were passing away in the booth.
Speaker 2: I was passing away, and I was just like, so, I was so sad. But of course, like anytime I'm sad, it's just like, yes, yes, just make make fun music, like please try to.
Speaker 1: Do yes when you were you.
Speaker 2: Are living so yeah, but I'm glad it's over because that was a lot. What are y'all been up to?
Speaker 3: Whoa roads back up?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, nothing. I don't do anything with my life. That's actually a lie.
Speaker 4: I feel like we've been the busiest we've been in so long because.
Speaker 3: Clips that's what we've been doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, were you in Texas for Yeah, I flew back to my hometown.
Speaker 3: My hometown was in the path of totality and I literally could not miss it. And for like a week before it was one hundred percent cloud coverage, and I was like, oh girl, I like flew in for like no thing. It's like me when his whole.
Speaker 1: Fucking family is there, I'm here for fucking nothing.
Speaker 3: I said that several times to them, and I was like, damn, that's me.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a mom all of Texas and it wouldn't matter.
Speaker 1: Literally, you were like blowing off the map like I can hear work.
Speaker 3: But it was like one hundred percent cloud coverage for a week before and I was like cool, like this is bullshit. And then day of full cloud coverage, I was like whatever, I'm not even thinking about it's not even that deep. I already saw it once in twenty seventeen, Like I don't need to see it again.
Speaker 1: I'm not even like that angry and I'm lying so God hears me, and yeah.
Speaker 3: No, Literally it was crazy. I was like I literally like you know how like I've been like knocking on wood all the time. It's like, actually I think I have like callous knuckles from knocking out on wood. It's like becoming actual problem people.
Speaker 1: And I need to explain that Drew started this, and like, you can't tell me something because it will get in my head and I will also believe it. And he kept doing it in front of me, and every time he said something bad. Also, the bad thing isn't even like a bad thing. I'll just be like, oh hope, I don't wake up late tomorrow. I'm like like, well, knock on wood, and now we both do it, and it is so bad and we are crazy people.
Speaker 2: But giving it to each other, yeah, exactly, but giving it to each other.
Speaker 3: Over and over and over. But yeah, So day of full cloud coverage, I was like, damn, like this sucks, but I was still like holding out a little bit of faith hope one would say just yeah, yeah, yeah. The Texas came out and then the clouds just broke like thirty minutes before, and then the entire time the sun was like a clear or the moon was eclipsing the sun. It was no clouds at all, and then the clouds came in right after totality. It was like it made for me. It was made for me.
Speaker 1: It's insane to hear you describe that moment and you're like building up like this gorgeous thing. And one of the only videos of him there is him grittying and it's not like you said. Was like yeah, well, and I and a half hours without solar eclips glasses and I was pissed because I felt so fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: And then I called me like four times, like.
Speaker 4: I almost bought a welding helmet.
Speaker 1: Like I went into a home depot and was staring at a two hundred dollars welding helmet and I was like, am I really about to go stand in the middle of the field like a killer in this fucking helmet? And then Drew was like you still shouldn't do that, like that's not good for your eyes. And then I walked out crying and I was like, wow, okay, like can wasted my time? Like this is so sad. And then I pulled over and the nerdiest couple I've ever met who was such a key and I had a with an one of them does like this small festival in Brooklyn, and I walked out of the car and I was just like looking around, like I'm too embarrassed and a shame to ask for anything, because then I don't want to be like, oh, yeah, I drove up here six hours without the classes. I'm stupid. Yeah. So I was just like looking around and they were like, do you have that's And I was like no, I don't, and they were like, oh, we have five extra we can give you one. And they gave me glasses and I literally shed a tear and then I drove out into the middle of a random field and met a really cute little family and then walked away from them because I was like, I don't know y'all's vibe and your energy, and I don't want it getting all over me right now. So I walked in the middle of this field and laid down and I sobbed.
Speaker 2: Like a baby.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful and it was so amazing.
Speaker 3: And that's faith and humanity. Hell literally, like everybody, you're deserve an updute?
Speaker 1: What that what? Like?
Speaker 3: You read it terminology like dogga up dutes?
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do know what that is.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's like on Reddit, but they call it up dute.
Speaker 1: I thought you were making it like referential to yourself somehow, like yeah, he touched it to your sorry, Yeah I thought it was.
Speaker 3: I thought it was sexy, Thank you God, Okay, and you're sexy, thank you.
Speaker 1: They do this sometimes you could just ignore it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sry, but yeah, I had a whole bit planned, but I didn't. I couldn't find the bandages. But I was gonna walk in with my eyes wrapped with like blood coming down my eyes and like I was staring at the sun and the eyes were bleeding.
Speaker 1: You know what was fucked up? Actually, I was like, damn, I am not a smart person by any means, and I would never survive in the wild because I knew not to look up at the sun, but every time I was going to look up at it, instead of putting the glasses on and looking up, I would look straight into the sun and then put the glasses on. And by the end of the day my eyes were so itchy, and I was genuinely convinced I was going to go to sleep and wake up with no sight.
Speaker 3: I swear, I swear my eyes literally have like black dots in them. I'm not even exaggerating, Like I.
Speaker 2: Literally think, yeah, one time I went blind.
Speaker 3: Wait what.
Speaker 2: Wait sway short pants.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my freshman year at UCLA, in the first month that I moved, I was just doing my classes, like trying to you know Brandon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and being a true student for that.
Speaker 2: Being educated, being on an alumnus future alumnus, and I was like I just kind of noticed like a black dot like just like appear in my side of vision. I would like look at I would like look around, look around, look around like it would like move as I like looked around. Then it kind of like started getting like larger and larger, like filling this like my vision. Over the next few days, I was like, I have to get this checked out, like something's obviously wrong.
Speaker 3: I how quickly was that timeline?
Speaker 2: Like like three four days okay?
Speaker 3: Because I was gonna say, if you waited like weeks with a black dot in your eye, you're crazy. But three to four days I was good.
Speaker 2: I show up to like like u c l A like medical center, and they're like, you have a brain tumor. I'm like, they're like, you have to be prepared for anything, but like you probably have a brain tumor. I was like, God, like.
Speaker 1: Fuck you. I walk back and forth and see what happened, and I was like fuck, Like I'm gonna have to wear an eye patch on stage?
Speaker 2: Like what am I gonna do? And I was like, wait, that maybe might look kind of good.
Speaker 1: And I was like, are you trying to ractualize an eyepatch?
Speaker 2: Like I was like, I was like, I canna put a little symbol on it. I don't know. But then we did more and more tests, so many tests they were like putting things in my veins and like recording like the the like fluorescence in my vein. It was this crazy thing. And then finally I was like, guys, guys, I feel like it's in my eyeball. Like I don't have a tumor behind my brain, like I swear like there's something just in your there's something wrong with my eyeball. It's in the ball. And then they were like okay, okay, whatever. So then I go to like another specialist and they're like, hmm, so interesting. So essentially she was like, why, like have you been like super stressed out lately. I was like, yeah, yeah, so like I like just moved from Texas to Ye go to school, Like it was like.
Speaker 1: The most stressful thing you can do to like your adolescent cells.
Speaker 2: So scary. Also like when you're that age, you're like weirdly fearless, like whatever, look yeah crazy. And then I looked back, I'm like, what the fuck was I doing.
Speaker 1: I was just saying to someone the other day, like I think about when I let Drew drive like one hundred and ten miles an hour with me in the car down like an empty road in Texas, and at the time, I was like, what, we are so free and now if he did that, I'd be like, but you have two souls in this fucking fucking.
Speaker 3: Pull pull up.
Speaker 2: But she's like, have you been stressed? I was like, yeah, I guess. So She's like, hmm, like sometimes what happens when people are really stressed out. There's this layer of your eye called the sclera, and I exploded it with my mind. I literally exploded it with my brain.
Speaker 1: Okay, be honest, you were in your fucking dorm trying to move ship with your brain and oh cry, you were exactly what I was doing.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, it was like blocked my side a vision because it was so swollen. And then I and then all they had to do to fix it. I just was on like shit tons of ibuprofen and then I was fine.
Speaker 3: Damn. So were they like kid nurses in the uc LA Medical Center? Was it like a proper like the whole.
Speaker 2: Like medical center is like very very prestigious, because literally they had Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're like they're like, do you have a tres no?
Speaker 4: And they're like, okay, let's think, let's.
Speaker 1: Let's think what we could get give.
Speaker 2: You forty five m ris. Yeah, but then it was fine. No, I did go blind for like I was blind.
Speaker 4: For like, did they tell you like to not use your eye?
Speaker 2: I just could, I mean I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I guess right. We've been living in l A for seven years.
Speaker 2: Oh, we like kind of like we're our timelines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, various vo but we did not I know, it was great, like we knew each other, but we like didn't hang.
Speaker 3: But we did go to one of your concerts. I don't remember which one it was.
Speaker 1: It was that the Will Turn.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: No, it's right here. What is that whole called?
Speaker 2: Was it the really small echo?
Speaker 3: No, it was pretty big. I was like, damn, it's.
Speaker 1: Like that gorgeous inside that theater because I remember when I went. I was like, damn, okay, like my dumbass, I was like, wait, did he decorate the theater or something like?
Speaker 4: That's what it felt like looking up venue.
Speaker 3: That was like our first time like hanging not even hanging out, but like making connections outside of the internet.
Speaker 2: Not true, really, I saw y'all at VID Con.
Speaker 1: No, I hate wait was it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: It was definitely in the hotel lobby for sure, for sure?
Speaker 1: Really fed up? Is I was so drunk at all those things that I don't have a memory of that.
Speaker 2: I remember it so clearly. It was God, I need a.
Speaker 7: Leave frame, all right, yeah yeah, But what year was that, like twenty seventeen, eighteen seventeen.
Speaker 2: All I remember probably just.
Speaker 1: All I remember from that year is that was the year that I had like really bad psychosis induced by an edible after that vitcom. And I think that's why my memories washed, because I don't remember anything from that day other than by the end of the day shaking in bed with four of my friends looking over me, and I was like, what is my name? What is my name? What is my name?
Speaker 2: So that's why did you figure it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? And I made some really crazy accusation while I was like, it's like all of my deep seated fears. I was convinced they happened. And I was sitting there like thank god, no one actually went out and was like you did it because I was making some really crazy accusations. And then and then I woke up and I was like, guys, chill, like.
Speaker 3: That wasn't everything is okay?
Speaker 1: That is so insane? So okay, So we saw you at vitcom Yeah, bad memory.
Speaker 2: And we went and saw you at l Ray and then I saw y'all ever again.
Speaker 1: The vibes were good, were we really hit it off. We were like, oh, this is so old, we should never Also, like.
Speaker 2: The Internet, I think we probably have known of each other and spoken to each other on the Internet for probably like about a decade. No, yeah, because it's not longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when I met up with you more recently, I was telling somebody I was like, oh, yeah, I'm gonna go like hang out with Conan and they were like, you're friends with Conan And I was like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I've known Conan for like a long time, since we were children.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then they were like, oh, like do you guys hang out And I was like, well no, but like like I feel like, well, i'd never want to be around him, but absolutely not ill but I feel like all of us have the same bond that we just have with so many other people from the Internet, where it's like I know you. It's literally like going to school and not really having classes together, but I know you.
Speaker 2: I know you, Oh my god. And then there's so many like eras of the Internet that we saw and witness together, and so many people have come and gone.
Speaker 1: I know, Anthony, I mean when they've just like chosen a normal life off the internet. We're like, you're crazy. Couldn't be me, be married? I know, we're so with child.
Speaker 2: We're barren, all of us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I'm barren to the bone. Like I don't think that will ever be a reality for me. But I will watch my peers and be like, Wow, that's my kid. That's what I feel about your sister's kind I'm like, that's my kid.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Literally my twin had a baby and it's literally like my child. It's so crazy. You watched it, that's a vibe I was watching. Yeah, but was going to say, oh, I feel like we're all like a little trauma bonded in a way growing up.
Speaker 2: Yes, so scared. I also don't know why, like we were allowed to just we were like, fully, where were my parents?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Exactly, no idea.
Speaker 1: It is so insane too, because I my parents growing up were so strict with me, but for some reason, the thing they let me do was completely publicized my day to day life on the India, which is such a random.
Speaker 4: Thing to be like, Okay, that's we'll let you do that part.
Speaker 1: But like everything, you can't go out with your friends after the sun is down. That's crazy as if I'm not like online talking to strangers and.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and like talking to like people who should probably be in.
Speaker 6: Jail twelve Yeah, like whoa.
Speaker 1: I think about that all the time. And also like growing up in that era, it was just like such it was such a lawless land the internet and nobody really questioned anything and everything felt normal, and also like it was all yossified because of Tumblr and everything. I was like, this is so cold, And now I'm like, that is so illegal.
Speaker 2: So illegal, it's so scary on there.
Speaker 3: But we made it out. Look at us. Now we're in our kitchen.
Speaker 2: I think you made it.
Speaker 1: We're literally stucking it, wearing clothes from our child. It was such a community time. I was actually thinking about that the other day because I feel like all of us kind of had a similar experience. Or maybe I'm just talking for myself right now, but I was thinking about how still sometimes when I see like whether it be artists or influencers or like content, whatever, the fuck, when I see somebody, I can if I like what they do my brain is like I love them, like I'm obsessed with you. You were so awesome. And I think it's from growing up in that like era of like stand culture, and at least that was like my intro to the Internet. And then I feel like so many people now almost make fun of stand culture, when back then it was so accepted, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's just like a different type of obsession. Now I feel like.
Speaker 1: True, I guess also because now even when we were all making content and posting, there was a layer that we separated.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense, there was more separation for yeah, sure, Like I didn't even realize that people like I mean, I had no perception whatsoever the fact that like people were actually watching the videos until like I graduated high school and like moved, moved and went to school, and I was like, why are all these people talking to you? I was like, I didn't know. I didn't understand.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy because I have, like we all do come from smaller towns, like Miami is not a small town. I'm all in America where I was like growing up the neighborhood I was in, nobody gave a fuck about the Internet.
Speaker 4: Like nobody I was I think about.
Speaker 1: It all the time. I was thinking about it recently because I had vines where like I would be standing on a table with all of my classmates in it and just be like screaming and then get down from the table and move on and upload it and like move on with my day. Not once with someone like hey, I was in that video, can you take it the fuck down? Like they had no perception that that was going onto the internet, And now everybody is so aware of the internet. That is a completely different thing. I feel like if I was in high school now, the algorithm would push me onto my friends' timelines and they'd be like.
Speaker 3: What, like, ye, did you go to Coachella?
Speaker 2: I did, just for three hours because because my friend Olivia was playing. Uh played with no doubt it was, but it was I mean Coachella in general, Uh, Dusty, it's just a lot. I mean, I'm not a festival goer, are you guys? Festival?
Speaker 1: No? And that's what I've realized because I used to be top tier Coachella hater and then I was like, oh, I think I'm just bitter and I don't like that. Wow, okay cool, And I just don't think it's for me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go for like a day, like I'm down to go see fucking Lana or whatever, but like I can't be there like all three days. But respect to the people that can do that, Like you're powerful.
Speaker 2: I see the world and which is fun with like all your friends, and you're like just like dirty for the whole weekend. It's just like it's just dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I get.
Speaker 2: It, it's exactly. But I don't. I can't. I like being oh inside a.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Also, it's just too many people and it freaks me out and I think I just don't like being in a space with that many people. And part of it is fun seeing other people happy, but then it makes me introspective and I'm like, why am I not happy? And then I that's what I did. Last time I was there. All I could do was talk to all of my friends and they seemed like the happiest I've ever seen them. And then I was there, yeah, and they were dancing and jumping around, but there was no eyes like no, no, That's what I walked away realizing, because I'm not I don't like not drink or partake in like festivities. But for some reason being there. I couldn't even like finish a single drink because I was so aware of my human body. Like it really put me into borderline psychosis where I was thinking all these people. I was like, everybody has their own life and like, oh my god, people had to be plans like me. That's all I could think is I would look at every human and be like you probably had to tell people you're coming here and like forget a plan, and like I couldn't look at people and not think about their whole life.
Speaker 2: And it was.
Speaker 1: You're just so empathiz. Yeah, I'm an EmPATH at heart. No, I'm fucking crazy, and I like should be able to just be like but like I'm standing in line for a drink and I can feel a body near me, and I'm like, you were alive and warm, like it's really touching you would be warm like that's like like your body temperature is like it's correct temperature, like it was.
Speaker 2: I mean, I honestly kind of don't really understand why, like how we're able to be warm all the time. I don't really get it. I know, like we have electricity running in our bodies or whatever whatever, but like.
Speaker 3: What no we're literally start us and this this life is magical. I don't even let me get started up.
Speaker 1: I don't get juice started. But I'm the opposite where one time, this is like so gross, but I think I've said it on the podcast before. One time I was looking at somebody and this is the craziest thing ever, and I almost don't want to repeat it. I looked at somebody and I thought like, if I cut them open, the heat that would radiate off of them and the stench would make me like die.
Speaker 2: If you cut them open.
Speaker 1: I don't think in my head, I was like if I cut them open, but I was like ew, Like if they were open right now, it would be disgusting, like they were ok. And I got like this was somebody I was seeing and I was like ew, Like I got such bad because I was like, eh, you stink inside there. Yeah, but that was.
Speaker 2: But some people, it's it is interesting, Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't you know, Yeah, I'm cold blooded.
Speaker 1: I think under those clothes, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I am like sweating down creator yeah way, yeah.
Speaker 2: No. It's interesting because when it comes to dating, I've realized more and more it's like ninety nine percent. It's like one percent, like you're attracted them, like ninety nine percent. They smell good.
Speaker 3: Oh started off fancy.
Speaker 6: I can't believe it, And when it's wrong, it is so wrong.
Speaker 1: It is like visceral, I know exactly. I have like even friends who I've been talking to and I have smelt their deep pheromones as they're talking to me, and I'm like, ew, get them a fuck away from me, and I like, I already It's not like this was somebody who I was attracted to. But I have been in moments where I'm talking to somebody I'm attracted to and I can smell their like the deep like molecular makeup of their spit, and I'm like, I just know that's not meant for me, and you need to back the fuck up because I'm gonna call them up every Yeah. Also, my theory is I think we like pheromones that are just our own smell.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Maybe you narcissist, yeah on, because there are some times where like I can like this is so weird to say, but like I've tasted my own spit and be like that's bits tasted like someone else's spit, and I'm like, oh, okay, okay, or like I like smell to smell on myself where I'm like, whoa, I didn't put anything on me, but this smells like that person. But maybe I am just a narciss and I'm crazy and I like put enough perfume on or whatever the fuck I put on that I'm like, ooh, you smell like me. But really I'm like smelling my own hair. You, but I love you.
Speaker 2: You smell like me.
Speaker 1: There's something weird about you. You smell like me. But also I feel like a big part of it is I mean, I don't know your dating life of me and Drew always joke about how I don't have a type and it really is just my You have to vibe with me, and your pheromones just have to be what I want. But mainly, like we always crack up because I'll be like, oh, that person's hot and everybody's like the frond like no, no, like listen to this, listen to this, listen to this interaction we had, and then are like they're still not. But that's not.
Speaker 2: As well because it's like, you know, it's special just for you.
Speaker 1: And extupt when I'm done, when I'm and I'm like, oh my god, Like once I see like the parts of that person I don't like, and I'm like, oh, you work gorgeous in your own right, Wow, you like a start us. Yes, literally your dating life is amazing.
Speaker 3: Non existent, but I like it that way. It's a vibe. I'm alone. I'm so alone. I'm so sad. I need help. No, I'm not capable of love you are, No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I want you witness, I want to record it. I want baby blogs.
Speaker 3: I want your family blog to start right, yeah, yeah, coming very soon. I do want children. Do you want children?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think i'd suck it up.
Speaker 3: Well that's the point, Like you gott to fuck up your kids. I give them trauma so they like make your money.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, I don't trust. Like when I was like younger, I like maybe I would want to be a teacher, but then like I would like look at the other kids around me, like I would have stabbed all of you. I would literally ring, I would grab the net and spin like I don't know, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I have like crazy anger isshoes, not like angerish. No, I don't have anger issues, but like broken yeah, I have like a short fuse that like, if it wasn't my child, like I would freak the I guess that's.
Speaker 2: The thing though, when it's your own kid, you're like you have like a weird maternal instinct. When I was a kid, I when I was in elementary school had to be put on like anger management therapy. Wow, my, in first grade?
Speaker 1: Why, I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy it was.
Speaker 2: It was just like I was just so angry and I would have like these tantrums for reasons I will not explain respect, and they had but they fixed it like that because they put a little little sticker chart on my desk, and every day I was good. I got to put one sticker on my tart and fill up my month and I was perfect. From there, I system.
Speaker 3: I have a mood tracker.
Speaker 2: All the walls are filled with sticker charts for Drew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I have mood trackers and ship I love my mood trackers.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're crazy, let me live it is sweet. I don't have anything like that, But I think I've just come to a point in my life where I was like a really angry kid too, and I had like such a short fuse. And then I don't know what happened for me, like it wasn't necessarily a reward system. I was just like, oh, this is embarrassing, I think, and I have too much pride to be like really angry anymore. And then because you were around when I had my switch, like you were there before the switch and then after, and I will never forget the moment you realized was the Airbnb incident. When we got to.
Speaker 3: This airbas literally Airbnb games, there was fleas everywhere game and we kept telling the Airbnb host, were like, there are fleas or bugs or something biting our fucking ankles in here, and he was like, no, that's not true. And then like eventually we went to the backyard, like we couldn't see them. They were like microscopic, like living in the carpets and jail.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and my seats to wash. Because I was like, maybe there's like dust mites and it's just like a dirty ass fucking house.
Speaker 3: We started feeling crazy too, and then we went out back to the outdoor laundry machine and we pulled out this like washed rug that was just sitting in there, sopping wet and I'm not kidding. Fifty million fleas just jumped off and we're like covering our bodies and like we freaked out. And he wasn't even gonna give us like a refund. He was just like, oh, y'all can like thug it out, y'all will be good.
Speaker 1: He goes just go next door, because it was like a duplex. So we went next door and we stepped in and I had white socks on, and I looked down and my socks were covered in fleas. And I think that was the moment where I usually would have gotten so pissed and been.
Speaker 4: Like, what the fuck is wrong when you get all this here?
Speaker 1: I just called him. I was like, hey, man, like this is a problem, and Drew just was actually shocked. But that was like the era of my life where I realized being angry was embarrassing. And I can't imagine. I was just thinking about it the other day. I was like, damn if I like yelled at somebody because I had a funny altercation at a restaurant recently, where if this happened seven years ago, I would have been like, literally go die and kill yourself. I fucking hate you, bye. But I the way I felt adrenaline and I got so like my body went into the fight or flight. I used to get where I would react in anger, but instead I was just so uncomfortable and I was like, you need to back up. But I was at this very popular restaurant in New York and they you know how in New York or like any fucking cold place, they build out those little things to block you from the cold when you're waiting. I went to go in. There was these three girls.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't and you're making this up. Oh you're literally lyingry.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'm an amazing storyteller if I'm making this up on the spot. I got to go in and I'm like, hey, did you guys put your name down? They're like, yeah, we already did, and then they looked away and I was like, okay, you're a bitch, but obviously I didn't say that. I was like, you're being a cunt, but what I'm And then I'm like trying to squeeze past them. They're not moving out of my way for me to go past, and I was just like okay and like awkwardly shimming past them. And then two other girls were coming in I was like, oh okay, and I backed up and opened the door for them, and the host came.
Speaker 3: We were like close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were like face.
Speaker 3: And they were.
Speaker 1: But these two other girls come out. The host comes out and points to the three girls and they're like, hey, can you guys get like get out of the way. I'm sorry to say that, but you know, you're kind of blocking the entrance and we have like a lot of traffic coming in and out. And they just look at him and they're like, we just ate here, and he's like, I know, but you know, now we have new customers coming in and they start bickering crazy, and mind you, I'm like face to face with this girl and the host is right here and I'm just standing there and like looking away because I was like, oh my god, this is making me so uncomfortable. You were the worst person ever.
Speaker 4: Stop yelling with this like waiter and they are.
Speaker 1: The host goes, well, you're blocking people from coming in, so you need to walk out, and then she looks at me. She goes, who am I blocking? And is looking at me and I was I literally just put my hands up like this in her face and I go, don't look at me. You were tripping me the fuck out and I literally looked away from her, and she got so embarrassed that she just was like, oh, okay, yeah, and like fixed her little boat tago bag and was like okay, yeah, whatever, and she like said her girls, She's like, let's just get the fuck out of here, and like laughed. And I was thinking about that moment also, the adrenaline pupping through my body. I handled it like super chill, like I don't give a fuck, like back up, but I in that moment literally felt like I was about I'm literally shaking. And they left and then a friend came up to me, and I was so like the friend who I was meeting came up and I was so adrenaline full. I was like, hey, I need a second to like calm down because I feel like I just got into a fistfight and I literally did it. And that's how I know I've changed.
Speaker 3: Some much change. Yeah. I think about that all the time. How funny it would be if I got in a yelling match someone like can you imagine me like screaming like I don't get angry? I like, I, oh, I did get angry the other day. I can't go into it, but like long toy, long story short. I have long toy, long toy story, toy, bird, toy, birch. Yeah no, I like, oh my god. It's literally like enrages me. I've had like long.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I'm a freak. Hello, Hello, this is real Nike. That's real nikeh It's real night.
Speaker 1: They are going crazy over there. They're like, we need to make something happen.
Speaker 3: Mason got this from me.
Speaker 1: I know it's a really good gift, but I can't believe. When I saw it, I was like, oh, did you get this out like in downtown. He's like, no, this is from the Nike story. He picks up the bag and you just started chloroforming yourself at four pm when you are tired of the day.
Speaker 3: That would be a vibe, just like having a pill to take for food would be a vibe.
Speaker 2: I want that so all the nutrients I hate eating. I like it is so arduous.
Speaker 3: I love eating, but I hate picking out what I have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is too much. It's literally you're like, what am I supposed to be so annoying?
Speaker 2: I wish also the only meal that I enjoys dinner, Yes, because it's peaceful, you have time to think about what you want. You're not like starving like on the Ring of Death. Also, I know it's.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be warm, Like in my head, I'm like, I know dinner is supposed to be warm exactly and reason I'm like, it's old sometimes.
Speaker 2: Like a lunch. Sometimes it's cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know if that makes sense. But for me, I'm like, I know that whatever I eat right now when the sun's down should be warm.
Speaker 3: Ingredients for lunch though, Like, let's have that because that's what you're for lunch.
Speaker 1: I don't know what these like people were like, oh the crackers for I don't know. Like I I eat like we call it resident evil meals. I take a bunch of random little things I've gathered it and I just shove it on a plane and I'm like, this is my lunch.
Speaker 3: I have evidence. I've been like jacking hirstwag. I'll show you our meals. What time do you eat at? Though?
Speaker 2: I don't eat breakfast because why would I want to eat breakfast?
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna throw up literally literal. I used to be like that breakfast used to make me so nauseous, so nauseous.
Speaker 1: I have to give like a gap between when I eat and wake up. And it's very rare that I wake up and I'm like, I'm fucking famoush I'm so starving and I really want to eat something. But I remember my friends would be like, let's go for breakfast please.
Speaker 3: No, I know it's this is like a full Oh sorry for getting you off, but this is like the last couple of meals I had there. It's kind of.
Speaker 1: Nice, well so annoying.
Speaker 6: The fucking hat I want to do that.
Speaker 2: This is the world famous, hot, greatest, the bestment y'all ever made. Yeah, I know, I'm eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, it turns out it's right on the shelf, right in your face.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh.
Speaker 2: Y'all y'all can't tell how much hair is on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it couldn't.
Speaker 3: It's governing care.
Speaker 1: You and Drew. It fits, and I think it's because of y'all's hair, like it looks like they're so hairy style.
Speaker 2: Sorry understood, I'm so misunderstood.
Speaker 1: Also, it's bent for like it's like a little mangle.
Speaker 3: You can fit things in there, like you can put your phone in there, like.
Speaker 1: It's such a make it get a truck hat.
Speaker 2: Drew discovers volume.
Speaker 3: There's there's so.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a Also, my hot hair right now is crazy, so don't say anything.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I feel like a beetle right now, like one of the beetles.
Speaker 1: Anything. But wait, what was I gonna say? It's actually it's like bending my ear it hurts. You know what's fucked up is we bought this at Dover like so that means somebody went in there and was like.
Speaker 2: A curator was like, bring that to this.
Speaker 1: They had bigger ones. But okay, so I misspoke. I thought it was eight hundred dollars. But I'm thinking of the one we really wanted where we were like, we cannot have it had holes in it and it was even bigger. But it was like hats on hats on hats and me and couldn't believe it. And I have a problem where you need to meet Josiah because I think you.
Speaker 3: Would like, oh, y'all would literally get along. And that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: That's the reality of it. We are always like you will love Josiah. Josiah is the scariest person to be around because when Josiah meets people, he will just lie for the first hour because it's like his defense. Yeah, but if you can get through it, he's amazing.
Speaker 3: He opens.
Speaker 2: Get past the ankle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ankle bier side of Josiah, he's amazing. But I have a problem where every time I see a designer good, that's ridiculous to me, I'm like, I wish I could buy that for Josiah, like because I also know Josiah would actually wear it, because Josiah owns like three shirts and one pair of hands, and if you give him any item, he will put it on.
Speaker 2: And he will because that's all he got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's like I have to stunt somehow, like I have to make any you will.
Speaker 3: No, he was not listening. I was just like laughing, like at my hat.
Speaker 2: Let me not forget my but the one with.
Speaker 3: Holes in it, we should have got We should find it and source it. But that's literally comb like comb like combed down, comb down. Okay, one last thing. We need to go through your milk and honey, we don't have to.
Speaker 2: I brought something.
Speaker 3: Yeah wait wait wait should we redo it? No? No, we go?
Speaker 1: Should we It's not about a gift. I brought a gift. I brought a peace offering. I feel like this is a crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, a relic.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is.
Speaker 3: There is folded over corners. You have paid just used this?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there dog eared and I think we.
Speaker 1: Should go through.
Speaker 3: I think I think we should go through.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should do the honors.
Speaker 3: And you do it because I can't read.
Speaker 1: I'll read it like, yeah you can't read? Oh there, hell, yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: This changed lots.
Speaker 1: Did you post any like because I have an old ID pic where like there's an open page.
Speaker 2: It's just like open.
Speaker 1: There was that other book it was like by anonymous.
Speaker 2: It was like you have an oxygen the Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had this and that sitting there with it open, and I was like, yeah, did.
Speaker 3: Y'all do a record journal? Reckless journal? I loved that and I never got one. I never got one, and I wanted one so fucking bad.
Speaker 1: I have real journals because I had real things.
Speaker 3: And my sister had one and like my like it was like it was too girly.
Speaker 1: What were you supposed to do?
Speaker 3: You just beat the fuck out of that journal, like you literally like pour water on it and like throw it out your window, and that's like the prompts.
Speaker 2: It was just something to do. It's like when you're from a small town, you just need something.
Speaker 1: It's performance art for children.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh god, I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: This is something Conan that said.
Speaker 8: By the way, you were temptingly beautiful but stung when I got close.
Speaker 1: Let's see it out. That's too many words. Oh yeah, the next time me with this hat on reads the next.
Speaker 8: Time you have your coffee black, you'll taste the bitter state he to in. It will make you weep, but you'll never stop drinking. You'd rather have the darkest parts of him than have nothing.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, honestly like we need Okay, all the other ones have too many words for you to read out loud. You can't read out loud.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm going to give him a shot.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, hold on, let me read it first. How do you turn a forest fire like me so soft? I turn into running water?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: I don't get that one. Did I read that right? I actually don't.
Speaker 2: How do you turn a forest fire like me so soft? I turn into running water?
Speaker 1: That doesn't really like is somebody putting the fire?
Speaker 2: Also on the same page, you've touched me without even touching me. Look rupy said it in the in the simplest ways. That's why this worked.
Speaker 1: Okay, some of them feel like she's walking down the street, headed somewhere and she had an audio message open and started talking and then saw something and then turned back and was like, oh that's the end. Then like ended.
Speaker 2: I know I should crumble for better reasons, but have you seen the boy he brings? Oh wait, wait, sorry, let me start again. I know I should crumble for better reasons, but have you seen that boy? He brings the sun to its knees every night?
Speaker 4: A ra I need to know who the fuck she was saying to make her say all.
Speaker 1: That crazy later, she had to have been seeing the most like I actually was probably the most mid person you can imagine, because I feel like that's about how old.
Speaker 3: Was she when she wrote that, well, thirty under thirty? She sold twelve million copies?
Speaker 2: How fucking yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean you got two purchasers in the two out of three people bought that damn book, like literally sold Oh wow, Roe, this is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Do you think she drew these as well?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because I feel like we I mean, I've never seen her ID page, but we'd see a lot of drawings, Like I feel like she'd be like I just built.
Speaker 2: Are you doubting her?
Speaker 1: I just you know, the words themselves are so powerful. I don't think she has time for drawing.
Speaker 3: I got nineteen ninety two is when she was born, So I guess we can assume it was like twenty four three.
Speaker 1: What year did the book come out?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was just assuming, like, right, I'm going to assume.
Speaker 1: Like twenty fIF.
Speaker 2: Y'all, why are we Thomas?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I wrote Ruby Car, Ruby Cars.
Speaker 1: No, it was all a dream. We made this book up.
Speaker 2: People are gonna be like twenty fifteen. Twenty fifteen, damn not even smart car milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was twenty three, so oh it makes a lot of sense. Yeah, tracks, I I don't think I.
Speaker 3: Already advanced for the time to like that's when it came out. It was like it was a vibe, like it changed the world exactly what it needed to do.
Speaker 2: And I mean, how many modern day poets and songwriters exist because of this fucking book? No trade, Like so many.
Speaker 4: Opened up the minds to so many people.
Speaker 1: They were like, wait, I'm allowed to feel openly m that you would be God bless. I do think that was one of the first books I went out of my way to buy. The Bye so like other than like, I read like Lmney Snicket and fucking I loved.
Speaker 2: Read.
Speaker 1: What the are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I read?
Speaker 2: Please back me up?
Speaker 1: Did you read it? More?
Speaker 2: Not working?
Speaker 3: It's bad. I can't read.
Speaker 2: I can't read trading?
Speaker 3: No, no, no? What what did pause? Hold on? Wait? What? What? What did you ask? What?
Speaker 1: Warrior cats?
Speaker 3: War cat?
Speaker 1: What the cat did you read for your What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 1: What is warrior cats?
Speaker 3: Gonna wa warriors?
Speaker 2: It's like this book series. They were like maybe like fifty books written by this group of women.
Speaker 3: Was it like childhood?
Speaker 2: And they were just like cats, Like he was peel V. You're a cat, and he would like you would like like you'd like they would like they would have battles, they would eat rats, they would like live in neighborhoods. Some of them are strays. Some lived inside houses. Wait, so it's like if you're watching anxiety, tell me come on, this is what. Yeah, it was a society and there were cats. It was peel V your cat.
Speaker 1: I'm like maybe, like, oh, if I wasn't sitting in freshman year biology reading fifty Shades of Gray.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, that was a crazy vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we didn't read that, so did you.
Speaker 3: City of Ember? No, that was a classic Wait what city of Ember? It's like basically the same.
Speaker 1: City of Ember.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to like separate your words because that and you need.
Speaker 3: To stop sucking yelling period. City of Imber was like a society that was like what are y'all happen at.
Speaker 2: We're looking at the the covers.
Speaker 1: Of the number seventy seven? Oh my god. Yeah, it was a group of they are building generational well, they're building generational well.
Speaker 3: That is so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that never crossed my path.
Speaker 2: I was. I did not know. That was just a me thing.
Speaker 3: Magical treehouse friends. Wait what I think it mixed like four books, I think and there's like four.
Speaker 1: Books in a house?
Speaker 2: Friend?
Speaker 1: What? Who didn't speak the word? No? I was always I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Like reading as much in high school as I maybe should have been.
Speaker 1: But middle school and freshman year?
Speaker 3: Are you laughing at book?
Speaker 1: That goddamn video?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, that's you me. You don't see that okay, so it's in the silly flight. It's the silly at okay.
Speaker 1: So that is hiding my identity.
Speaker 3: There's one last thing that I wrote down that we needed to talk about. But we went to New York for like from Mark Jacobs. We went to New York from Mark Jacobs like uh, like sitting in court side at Mark Jacobs. Well, they sent me an outfit and they did not give me pants, and they wanted me to wear this fucking fit.
Speaker 1: Mind you, the video you're about to seep has no correlation. I don't just watch no conding grace tweaky.
Speaker 3: I lost this.
Speaker 4: Only next time you don't want to do something you said drew round for you.
Speaker 5: It was like we need my entire world, Yes, headlining, but they wanted me to wear that shit without fucking pants and go around and mind you, it was like twenty two degrees in New York.
Speaker 3: I literally my leg would have fucking fallen off. It was crazy. It's fucking crazy. What's your hair routine when you got it like curly? Because like I feel like we have similar hair textures.
Speaker 2: Was yours less curly when you were younger? Yecause mine was? And then just turned curly one day, interesting, I just wash it. You should try.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not, he actually doesn't. No.
Speaker 2: I just washed it and then I use conditioner and curl cream ock.
Speaker 1: I use like way too many things in my hair and it probably isn't good for me, but I'm like, yes, yes, I know. I almost straightened it because I didn't want to be like a part of.
Speaker 3: Whatever, oh wow I'll have going on. But I decided I was wondering why you look horrible and today no, my.
Speaker 1: Hats bringing all my beauty. Honestly, this outfit is.
Speaker 3: Freaking me out, like mold, so nasty.
Speaker 1: Like the thing is, who could we even like, what famous person would we see wearing this and we would even give a pass?
Speaker 3: No, I could think of some people you're like eating in this hat.
Speaker 2: I mean we already big heads and talked about it on like She's like, yeah, the seventy whatever, like when they're looking at their looks.
Speaker 1: They had that fucking picture. They put that picture in that fucking video and she stood by it. She was like, you know, I see a lot of memes about this hat, but this was this was a good one.
Speaker 2: I likes big hat.
Speaker 1: I will know that is my favorite thing is her in that big ass hat, Like she's also such a petite person that like it is it is so grand, so grand. I don't think whoever, I don't know if like her same stylist was stylin had at that time, but I don't think they had any idea how big the hat would look on her. Like I think they saw on someone else and they were like, yeah, that's a good size, and then put it on her and it became bigger, like just because like it's just like it's so brand.
Speaker 3: I love a big hat. I love a big hat. Okay, should we do media?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your media? Did you bring it? Did you bring other than.
Speaker 2: Well this was part of my media.
Speaker 1: Let's see that. I'm actually so curious.
Speaker 3: To yah, I want to know what you've been listening.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's pulling my hair.
Speaker 2: Wait are we are we listing? Are we listening memes? Or are we listing music?
Speaker 3: Do music? And then if you have memes, that'll be if I can vibe for jerusiapor.
Speaker 1: That be a vie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got my my choice.
Speaker 3: Obviously Heavens is obviously found Heavens.
Speaker 2: Anyways, found Heaven a musician that you and I love this is pre prefab sprout hey, but my personal favorite is gonna be Bonnie Bonnie?
Speaker 1: Is that? Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that from the one with the motorcycle?
Speaker 1: Desire?
Speaker 2: Yes, Desire? That is such a good album, such a good album. Also, for whatever reason, reminds me of Korea. Don't know why, but there is.
Speaker 1: Are you in Korea when you were listening?
Speaker 2: No, not even, but I discovered the album after I'd been to Korean and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of my favorites.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh bah, I was. I was like, bias, Bonnie is my bias. Bonnie is my bias for roh.
Speaker 1: That's so funny because a lot of my favorite songs also remind me of Korea, but mine makes a little more sense because I was in Korea when I was like listening to them. But one of them is I just want to talk to you. I feel like you. I just want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Do you but let me see? Let me see.
Speaker 1: Charles Brown and Sleepy Creek, Oh, I feel like we have very similar music taste. We were talking about it.
Speaker 3: I really feel like y'all do well?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and you your vibe is lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kind of like I'm literally so over y'all, Like it's so over to me.
Speaker 1: Your has been listening to music lately?
Speaker 3: It's really bad? And you know what Like I have been listening to is Edwards Gorilla Tricks.
Speaker 2: What is that? Sponsored by Babe?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sponsored by Babe?
Speaker 1: Do you like you just faded out? It's like this realm.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to Laser tim seven hundred that and let's see what else we got? Should we go into? Like the archives?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh? Also part of my is I've been really obsessed with like New Pop oh yeah, especially by Sabrina Carpenter is like really good and I've been listening to it. But I saw Problems that was really good. And there was another movie I saw that was really bad, but I don't want to say it because God bless.
Speaker 2: Did you guys watch all of Us Strangers?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what I'm gonna watch this weekend? Challengers.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Big hat.
Speaker 4: I am so curious if I'm gonna like that movie.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: I like anything with na Mix though, to be honest, yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to watch it so bad. But for some reason, I've just had this like bad problem where a lot of the movies I really wanted to see I saw and I was like, this is not good, and in my head I built it up. But also I don't watch trailers, which I think I'm realizing is maybe a problem because I'm like, I build an idea of what the movie is gonna be, and then I watch I'm like, this is not what I wanted it to be, which is a problem. Yeah, it's definitely a meatum because all the movies I've watched, I didn't watch a trailer and my friends were like, you're gonna love this, and then I watched it and I was like, you don't know me, and I'm scared of you and.
Speaker 2: Change your perception of whether they actually cared about you as a person.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you don't know who I am, deep you down. But also I'm just like a bitter person, So maybe it is meat problem.
Speaker 3: Also, Sonic coaster pop is cool. I need to add that in there. Or roly Poly rag beear what you were making names up?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I love that genre of.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: We have I'll tell you gate, keep you up. We like have albums that we're going to get and.
Speaker 1: People hate me for it. She's such a bit because she gate keeps. But listen, it comes out a few years later, so you'll get it. Yeah, but I'm still just listening to a bunch of hollan Olds hollan Olds, and that's I. I like, can't get over it. I can't get over Abandoned Luncheonette. That album is so good and that's all I listened to. And I'm actually very scared because I've been listening to.
Speaker 3: The same girl. Let's talk about that fucking Beatles song you were listening to yesterday.
Speaker 2: Which I used to be a big Beatles hater, like big Beatles hater.
Speaker 1: And then it's like rocky Rocky Raccoon. But the beginning of it is like a little crazy. I can't oh, it's playing for my room.
Speaker 3: But the part you like is good?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's being a hater. Yeah this is a bug but okay, okay, I'll skip to the part where wait.
Speaker 3: Like, this part's good.
Speaker 8: Fine, Bible.
Speaker 1: See you're singing a lot.
Speaker 4: He made fun of me and fucking I was playing my music in the corner.
Speaker 1: Like bo are you listening to? And we haven't like been together for three weeks so I guess it is kind of drawing for me to pull up and I'm just like, but yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna give us some things? Drew? Oh yeah, yeah I have Yeah, I have one.
Speaker 3: I get you God Drew syup corner.
Speaker 2: Oh A got a a.
Speaker 3: Drew and Conan sy op corner. But can you sing it?
Speaker 2: Just like no, oh wow, wow, let's see wow. Oh no, I'm o, these are classified pictures. Let's see. Okay. Hmmm. Radiohead is literally just coldplay for dudes that sit on their balls and the balls go into their but and that.
Speaker 1: To go to the hospital to fart out their ball. So that is.
Speaker 3: So funny, so fucking good, literally, so good, fart out you going to the hospital for your eyeball, but you actually were off. Yeah, okay, if you say my name, oh wait, if you say my Instagram name five times in the mirror, I'll show up and clap in cheeks. At my funeral. I want someone to come up on stage and say, oh wait, you have to read this one.
Speaker 1: Oh you giving it to me at my funeral. I want I just want someone to come up on stage and say she had good pussy and then the crowd murmurs in agreement.
Speaker 3: That's what gotten new to murmurs.
Speaker 1: I have any good ones. I'm still thinking about smoking fucking weed and listening to fucking music.
Speaker 2: To get all the I have one. You have to see the picture of its. It's it's just says Ariana with clits in her hair.
Speaker 3: Are going to get me every time, every time. Okay.
Speaker 1: Actually, I had some banger saved on my Finsta that were cracking me up. So I guess we're all just getting on our phones from yea.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm scrolling on my phone.
Speaker 1: What's cool is I'm gonna give this shirt back to Drew and he's not gonna wash it, and it probably stinks.
Speaker 3: Because and I'm gonna smell it in bed tonight because I like your fair emmones.
Speaker 2: Sweet.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh wait wait I.
Speaker 1: Just wait wait wait wait, I like this one.
Speaker 3: Help hell okay, musty. People always asking where my hug at over there by the deorderant.
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa, that was so bad.
Speaker 3: It was a screenshot someone sent me Andrea and she has a picture with us and it's we're in this era in the photo.
Speaker 1: So she's gonna love what you're saying. Yeah, Okay, I feel like with the three we got, you know, sometimes sometimes you gotta call it quits. We're not gonna find any And now I'm just looking through my fence and I'm really scared.
Speaker 2: I know literally, is that like your friend are from like childhood?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got so twisted.
Speaker 2: That was intolerable.
Speaker 1: I used to use it like a personal blog and upload like multiple times a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah to like my four friends who know everything that's going on in life, so like who cares exactly?
Speaker 1: It was just like the release. We didn't get to get as like public figures where I kind of get on my like main ig and be like, y'all, I'm so mad at so and so right now. So I would have to go on my fence and say as if ever I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know, Wait, okay, the nipple epidemic on Finsta was insane. Then piercing the nipple piercing epic? Did I not hate your fin all?
Speaker 1: My homegirls got their nipple piers and they not stop posting about it on finstad. I saw everybody's tits.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: We need to bring that back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, free the nipple. I've been saying that we need to free the nipple, like I got a few prints.
Speaker 2: Who I think a radical idea?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What did idea?
Speaker 3: I said yesterday? Like free the nipple and what else? In the car? It was funny.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, so I guess it wasn't that funny. Okay, well we'll close the episode out with this one. Any woman that used Irish Irish springs got a tough ass pussy. All right, Well, thank you so much for being all I love.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful, beautiful, So.
Speaker 1: We challenge you to keep this clf and on for the rest of the day and go out.
Speaker 2: Yeah some funhow go ahead, a pink wall.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is we we went to pink wall way too.
Speaker 3: We were going to resident.
Speaker 1: Those three times.
Speaker 3: When they painted that ship in COVID, it freaked me out. It pissed me off.
Speaker 1: They added like a weird pealing thing, so now like in the corner, it's like peeling with stripes unders, and it was no illusion. I think they were trying to allude that they were going to evolve the pink wall and then the eyes canna lie.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's sucking it, like, I don't know, listen abound heaven.
Speaker 3: Bitch, right now.
Speaker 1: How about that, Tell them yell at them, you guys. Yeah bye,