Speaker 1: Transmitting this.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Thursday Show more Inning Studio Mine. It's called boomera asking. It's when you ask a question just so you can talk about yourself. You don't even really ask anybody else, so you get to you basically ask a questions out loud to yourself and then you answer it. Oh so it's like a boomerang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you throw it out there, but it comes back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like you you don't give a chance to answer it. It's like you're just asking.
Speaker 2: It's it's like, hey, so how was your vacation because mine was great. I'm telling you we went to You didn't even give a chance to ask or be like, hey, so, how how's work?
Speaker 3: Because let me talk about mine? It is.
Speaker 2: That's boomera asking. So I like, let's all boomerask. Okay, something here? Do you want to go first? Do you have a boomerask?
Speaker 4: I do, but I kind of feel like I want to see another example before I can go first.
Speaker 3: You about the game tonight?
Speaker 2: I am because look, Arkansas's playing Text Attacks tonight.
Speaker 3: It's awesome Sweet sixteen.
Speaker 1: They're telling you they're playing who.
Speaker 3: You don't talk back? I just talked.
Speaker 2: I can't ask question because you got the question, I boomered it back to me. Okay, yeah, I just take over and you're just like, wait, yeah, like I asked a question, and then you just are like, well I didn't even get to talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm going to wedge my way in there.
Speaker 2: Trust me. I just saw it. Then tonight, Sweet sixteen, they're playing Texas Tech. At The game is not till nine o'clock PM, which really stinks, but it's in San Francisco, so it's their two hours back. It's only seven there, but it's super cool. A little a little nervous about it, but I'll come in tomorrow, probably cranky, but uh yeah, so I'm I'm really excited about that game.
Speaker 3: Yeah so you are too.
Speaker 2: I guess see.
Speaker 3: I didn't really ask you to come back. I need for a wedge. Okay, yeah, you try. You got me. You try to kick me off a little bit there.
Speaker 4: Well, because I thought, I yeah, I didn't know if you can kind of get your way in there and take it back.
Speaker 1: But like you asked the.
Speaker 2: Question, we're not having a Land of Battle, We're not Eddie. Want to do a boomeh, Yeah, I got one.
Speaker 3: Asked me a question.
Speaker 5: Well, so mine's for Amy though, because Amy just had a birthday. Amy, how was your birthday?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: My gosh, mine was awesome. I got so many texts from people. I guess I have a lot of friends because they texted me all day and calls people that I haven't heard from in a while.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday. Gosh, it was awesome.
Speaker 4: I didn't I got a number, and I didn't really give it to that many people.
Speaker 1: But you know what you're not.
Speaker 4: She has decided into all this there whoever has my old phone number? I think it's so much kid. No, no, no, they're annoyed. They are annoyed like they they ended up on a family group text or something and they were like, this is not Amy's number anymore.
Speaker 1: And then that's what you know.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about Walker Hayes doing my theme song. He was originally texting my old number, and.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: She did want what is?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Finished that one? She didn't mean to go ahead?
Speaker 1: Did you hear?
Speaker 4: You know how Walker Hayes is doing my jingle? So he was texting that old number and the kid replied back because then he has a golf tournament coming up and he's inviting me to do that, and the kids like, stop texting me. This isn't amy, and Walker thought I was just joking with him.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, come on, you don't even have to play. You can just putt.
Speaker 4: And he's like, if you don't text me, I'm a minor.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call the cops.
Speaker 4: And so Walker was like, Okay, that's musing.
Speaker 2: She didn't mean too though. I think that's just how she talked. She was just talking lunch. So is that hers or does she that's her? God, Yes, that's hers. You're up?
Speaker 7: And what do you got going on this weekend? Let me tell you, I got no free time this weekend because my kids. Every kid has a birthday party every weekend. We have three birthday parties on the books.
Speaker 3: This weekend.
Speaker 7: We have baseball practice, a baseball game, and three birthday parties. When do I get anytime to just sit down. My wife's always like, you should spend time at home, but nope, we got all these birthday parties. Yay, another trampoline park. Can't wait for the German festive weekend?
Speaker 2: And then Dan I even forgot to ask the question, so we just move on to something else there. So that's boomer asking, and what Amy was doing was a yeah, yeah, putting up roadblocks.
Speaker 3: That was crazy. Taking over control.
Speaker 2: I heard you were taking over control in the building.
Speaker 3: Somebody.
Speaker 2: You were like bossing people around around here? What like you like own the place?
Speaker 3: Is what I heard?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 5: I didn't say anything, but I did hear though that Amy was arguing with an.
Speaker 2: Executive in the building really loudly.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe she was boomer asking.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what that had to do with Bobby. You already know about it, and I didn't.
Speaker 3: Was again, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's what boomer asking is everybody.
Speaker 8: Sin anonymous bar The video is a question to be.
Speaker 2: Hello. Bobby Bellins, my friend's been pursuing music for over ten years. He got really excited when he got a bit of love on TikTok when a video he posted went viral and got a million views. Since then, he's quit his job and started pursuing music full time. But that was a year and a half ago, and his views quickly went back to where they were before he went viral. He's been writing off the success of one video with the hopes he can go viral again. He spent thousands of dollars recording music and buying equipment. He's doing content creation, he's pay he's playing for tips around town. Most shows only draw his family and friends. But even we can't make it to every show. I'm worried he's not going to be able to live off that forever without having a steady source of income. How do I be a supportive friend without crushing his dream? Signed a friend of an aspiring musician, This is very, very easy. Let him run, Let him run. You're seeing something in your version of what you're seeing. It's not gonna work out for him because he got lucky once he quit everything, lost hostibility to chase this dream, and now everything's going down the drain. That's what you're seeing. Not saying you're wrong, You're probably right, but you're not for sure right. Let him run until he cannot run anymore, and you just be his friend and you support him. You don't have to lie to him. You like the song my favorite song ever? Really, no lie to him, but be supportive. So oh man, that's it. This is gonna go. This is gonna be bad. But what's worse then chasing a dream and failing is not acting on anything at all, because you never know, and never knowing never is the worst. So let him either hang himself and at least have an understanding he gave it a run, or who knows, he may.
Speaker 3: Actually be one in a million.
Speaker 2: Get a little something here, then a little middle, some got large, some moved to Nashville. Next thing you know, wam bam, thank you man. Bailey's never been here. You are, so it's probably not gonna work out. You're probably right, but that is not your job. Your job is to be a good friend here.
Speaker 1: That's a simplest way to put it. Your not your job.
Speaker 3: It's not that I'm gonna tell you it's gonna go down in flames.
Speaker 1: Maybe not.
Speaker 3: You're right or no, you're right, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't get in the way.
Speaker 2: The reason I say this is because most of all these go down in flames. I'm just playing numbers game, numbers game that it's gonna go down in flames, but everyone doesn't. So let him see if he's one of the ones that doesn't.
Speaker 4: But even if he does go down in flames, there's his own internal thing that could be happening with him, And if you step in, you sort of stomp on that just.
Speaker 2: Be his friend. There you go, boom the end, close it up. We have Kimberly on the phone. Is a nephew that wants some shoes. Lucky for her, I have a lot of shoes. I am trying not to be a person that just has a bunch of stuff that just sits around because I want people.
Speaker 3: To use it.
Speaker 2: You're a sharer, I yeah, I mean I like to be.
Speaker 3: I think what's crazy.
Speaker 2: I've been in therapy and my therapist is like people that grew up with nothing are two things. Either they want to keep everything because they're scared, or they want to give everything away because they never had anything. And I'm a version of both of that because I do love to share and I don't want to just hold onto stuff. It's I have nice stuff, I want to give it away. And so Kimberly, we're gonna give you a chance to win. Now, our lawyers do not let me give away stuff if it's not one, which is so stupid, but I get it.
Speaker 3: But Kimberly, good morning to.
Speaker 1: You, Good morning, good morning studio morning.
Speaker 3: Now you live where I.
Speaker 1: Live in fALS City, Texas, and you've had an hour.
Speaker 2: South of you are Oh wow, deep down, deep down South Texas. You are playing for your nephew. And what size shoe does your nephew wear?
Speaker 1: He wears about eleven.
Speaker 2: So I have a few shoes up for grabs here. I don't know if you already know the ones you want to play for, but I have.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, I don't, but it's whatever.
Speaker 2: A sophomore in high school would like.
Speaker 4: A little Birdie on the phone said that the white ones might not be a good pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the white ones aren't. The white ones are by far the most expensive. Those are one thousand dollars shoes. But like I said, Liberachi, Elton, John or me, that's about it. You gotta have them for a TV shoot. They've only been one once. You don't want those, I would say, you go for the Jordan one retro Highs retailed about four hundred bucks, or the remakes of the nineteen eighty five Michael Jordan's are red and white. They have been worn maybe once. There's a slight crease on the front. But he's gonna love them if you want them.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds perfect.
Speaker 2: Okay, So but you get to pick the game too, So you can pick the iconic TV show quote game. You can pick the celebrity voice actor game or riddle me this, and so you'll pick the game and then you'll pick the player that you won't representing you. This is hard.
Speaker 4: Let's do the Riddle me this.
Speaker 3: Okay, riddle me this. Now we're gonna go one v one.
Speaker 2: Who would you like to play for you out of Amy, lunchbox or Eddie. I'm gonna go with Eddie on this one. Oh man, lunchbox isn't good lunchbox it dominates.
Speaker 3: Riddle he chose Eddie.
Speaker 2: Now you get to pick the player now that Eddie plays again, so you can pick Amy or a lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Then am okay, okay, yeah, riddle me this, and we do not lose on purpose.
Speaker 2: We have an understanding. We don't lose on purpose.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at her.
Speaker 2: You yelled at her, and it was pretty aggressive and mean. Then you pointed out it didn't you. I did, Yeah, I did, point he did. He pointed hard.
Speaker 3: Okay, she didn't look at me though.
Speaker 2: Riddle me this. Is there a kids, riddles I give each of you. We'll do five of them overall. Writes your answer down. Then okay, Riddle number one what has hands but cannot clap? Riddle me this?
Speaker 3: What has hands but cannot clap?
Speaker 2: I'm in I'm in five fifteen seconds, but you both are already in Amy a clock, Eddie, that's a clock. That's correct, one to one who riddled me this. I am not alive, but I have five fingers. What am I? I am not alive, but I have five fingers?
Speaker 3: What am I? Fifteen seconds on the clock. I'm a lie.
Speaker 2: I'm not alive. That have five fingers?
Speaker 3: What am I? Five seconds left?
Speaker 1: Time?
Speaker 3: Amy?
Speaker 1: A dead person's hand.
Speaker 2: That's a good answered, that's a good answer.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna give it to you.
Speaker 2: But you did think out of the box on that, and you get a bonus point that doesn't out for anything about liked it, Eddie. I put down a picture of a hand. Okay, that not near his bonusy, but I get it. It's a glove, not a lot. My fingers is the glove?
Speaker 1: Finger finger holes?
Speaker 2: Finger chicken fingers. I thought about that. Next up, I fly all day long, but I never go anywhere?
Speaker 3: What am I?
Speaker 2: And then Wow? I fly all day long, but I never go anywhere? What am I?
Speaker 3: I'm in?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: I don't think I would have got this one. Riddle me this eddie time. Oh, that's not what I have, and that's not right. Oh no, it's not all time flies. Time flies man not only having fun now, but when you're not, you're sad it doesn't go slow? Or are you waiting for that three o'clock bill? Day of school? And you're like, god, dang is two fifty one?
Speaker 3: Amy?
Speaker 1: A flag?
Speaker 2: Collect?
Speaker 1: Wow? I also too am good at this game.
Speaker 4: But y'all just don't remember that's I.
Speaker 3: Mean flapping her hand.
Speaker 2: I knew she had it, wow.
Speaker 1: Left, But I mean I want her.
Speaker 2: Here's the one thing about our show integrity? Well, okay, not so much. Next up, What do you lose the moment you share it? Don't say virginity, it's not the answer. I wasn't thinking that. Okay, you lose What do you lose the moment you share it?
Speaker 1: You have to share it.
Speaker 2: Riddle me this fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: There's so many things.
Speaker 3: What do you lose the moment you share it?
Speaker 1: You lose it?
Speaker 3: I heard what I said, grab many times you got I'm in you're trying to get dead body? Yeah, be clever with this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Amy, wave your hand in the air, like, give.
Speaker 1: Us a little I'm going to be clever with this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, secret, that's it.
Speaker 3: Good job possible, good job, that was possible. That was strong. Yeah, that's strong, Eddie. Yeah, I to have secrets. The problem now is yeah, she's up. Are we on five? We're on ye?
Speaker 2: So Eddie, you need her to miss it and you have to get it.
Speaker 3: Amen. Kimberly's listening. She's feeling not good.
Speaker 2: Kimberly, you're down one. How do you feel?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: I feel like Eddie can come from behind Amy classic, don't get it?
Speaker 3: Can do it? What he's known for?
Speaker 2: Brother, not in college? This way his reputation, that's not it. They called a mister come from behind him? Okay, sure?
Speaker 3: Did next? Up ridd on this?
Speaker 2: What do Alexander the Great and Whinny the Pool have in common?
Speaker 7: What, dude, Alexander the Great and when Need the Pool.
Speaker 3: Have in common? You might know who I was going to the Great?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What did Alexander?
Speaker 3: Did you say a word?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Am I not a stalk?
Speaker 3: You went hung Hong Kong?
Speaker 1: I said what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm thinking like what as Alan Alexander the Great?
Speaker 1: Alexander was a great?
Speaker 2: I would advise you, guys to I think within your head, oh instead of out loud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a piece of advice. I'm gonna give you thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Final one. Eddie needs this and Amy needs to miss it. I would bet Lunchbox those already wrote a doom. Yeah, I would bet Lunchbox on this one. I think Lunchbox is the best at this game. This is this is his game. Can you repeat the question what one more time? You sure you're familiar with familiar with history? Guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Alexander.
Speaker 2: What do Alexander the Great and the pool have in common?
Speaker 1: What is it called when you dress like winning the poo.
Speaker 2: A furry then you do it.
Speaker 3: Cosplay?
Speaker 1: I have them on my poop beer shirt or like you.
Speaker 2: Know, oh your pooh bear. Oh no, no, yeah you you just have a shirt with no no pants.
Speaker 3: You're winning the poop.
Speaker 2: You're you're winning the pooh o to get out of don't look at my sheet. Seconds. I'm gonna go back to mister come from behind. I'd like to apologize him. Really, any what do you have?
Speaker 1: He does not it does not.
Speaker 2: Know. We go to you first, I have it. You know, if you've been possum on the crowd out of us. That's diabolical, and you know what, I like it. So I'm going to go to Eddie Furrow, Eddie, what if she's lying though?
Speaker 3: What do you have Eddie? They both have the word in their name.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you the is their middle name?
Speaker 2: Correct? So we both got it right though, right? But okay, you lost lost, Kimberly, Alexander the Great we need the food. Kimberly did lose.
Speaker 3: Now, sorry with me, guys, I'm going to say this. I love how you played the game. That was well done, well done, very sneaky. It's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I would like the opportunity to play for Kimberly.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what we can do.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I don't have to put you on pick me. I would just like an opportunity for her to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you just made her lose though, But we can give it one more round in the next couple of days and let Amy play for Kimberly.
Speaker 3: But you have to go up against Donkey Kong.
Speaker 2: It's me unbox. So Kimberly, Kimberly, you did not win, but you we like you. And Amy has made the suggestion that she wants to play for you now. But she has to go up against Donkey Kong, who's the top stall barrels down trying to kill everybody.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so I.
Speaker 1: Think you can do anything.
Speaker 9: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: Chris Martinez is a firefighter in New Mexico and he went out to check that safe have in box where they sometimes they leave babies if they're not able to take care of him.
Speaker 2: He goes out there and there's.
Speaker 3: A baby in there.
Speaker 5: He's like, whoa, look at this. There's a baby wrapped in a towel. The umbilical cord is still attached, so they call the state. But what's crazy is that Chris just got certified to be a foster parent, him and his wife, so he's like, I don't know, maybe I can foster this baby. Sure enough, he fosters the baby, him and his wife take the baby home, and just last week they were able to baby Michael.
Speaker 1: Well that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: But you're right like there was a range of emotions that happened there, because you're going, dang, somebody left the baby. But then you're like, dang, good, good thing. They left the baby a place where somebody could find it. Then dang, it was so fresh. The umbilical cord is still attached, I know, which makes you think did they deliver it all by themselves? And then Daniel like, luckily somebody found it quick enough. Yeah, I didn'ty care like this is the net gain is massive, massively good on this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the baby actually got to go to a home immediately and now is adopted.
Speaker 3: To a fever home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's great.
Speaker 4: The way he started off, though, it made me curious, like how often does he go check the box?
Speaker 3: Probably every day?
Speaker 4: It was okay, it's good because anybody it seemed like you decided, hip, I'm gonna go check them up.
Speaker 1: What do you know there's a baby in here?
Speaker 3: I don't know that protocol.
Speaker 2: I felt the same way for a second, but then I thought, maybe checks it every day, and it's like, oh, I check it everybody. I can't believe, Wow, today there's actually a baby there. Because it's probably not babies in there three hundred and sixty four days a year.
Speaker 4: You think you probably to check it multiple times a day a day because what just.
Speaker 2: Be good at what?
Speaker 5: Maybe there's shifts every three hours?
Speaker 10: Eye somebody just sits in it, there's a doorbell maybe. Okay, a good story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 2: Now, Scott, how influential was your dad on I just want you to do what you want to do, or if you want to do music, let me guide you a little bit.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 11: I mean, my dad took pride in the fact that I wanted to go do music, right, But my dad was and my mom both were also the type it didn't matter what I wanted to do. They were behind it. If I was to say I'm gonna go to college, then okay, we go to cope. If I didn't want to go to college, which I didn't, they weren't the parents like, no, you need to do this, you need to do that. They pretty much let me decide what I wanted to do in life. I mean, the only thing my dad told me, like this is probably some of the best advice I ever got and realize that at the time, was it's not an overnight success.
Speaker 3: You know it can be for some people.
Speaker 2: Well, it also looks like it for everybody.
Speaker 3: Whenever you're from far.
Speaker 2: Away, Yeah, it looks like everybody just got famous one day. Yeah, but as your dad knew and as you know now, God in it is so the opposite. Even for people that have overnight success.
Speaker 3: It ain't overnight.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, it's not overnight. And I mean sometimes I'm really bad about this. It's like I get so caught up and looking in the future. What's next? What am I gonna do? How am I gonna do this? How am I gonna keep this thing going? You know that I forget to sit back and go. Yeah, it may have. It took some time for me. You know, I was twenty five twenty six before I had my first hit, and has it moved as quickly since then as I would want? No, But at the same time, I have to sit back and go, Man, but look what everything that's happened, Look what's happened so far. You know, look where I'm at. I'm exactly where I wanted to be living in Nashville. I want a bus. We're playing music to a bunch of fans, sold out shows, and we've had number ones, and you know, you forget that kind of stuff sometimes. I mean, after my girl, I just had my first son, so I've got my wife, I've got a kid, I mean, I'm starting my life really and I have a number one song.
Speaker 3: The money's going up a little bit, the shows are good. Everything, guarantees are getting bigger on them. Yeah, everything's great. Like I'm supporting my family doing music now. I don't want to lose that. You know.
Speaker 11: It's like that's why you don't want to be a one hit wonder and you start stressing about it, like, Okay, I got to keep this going.
Speaker 2: On the Bobby Bones show, now Killan Scott. There's why I be frustrated. I feel like there are two artists that suffer. Letna go ahead and spoiler you're one of them. You Yeah, and nobody nobody goes Let's just they've done.
Speaker 3: It four or five times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should be able to get that benefit of the doubt to at least get up into like the twenties without having some massive research because everything else has re starts.
Speaker 11: I reached the point of life where there's a lot of things that's just out of my control.
Speaker 3: Like I can't control that.
Speaker 11: I can be the nicest dude, I can be the most outgoing person I could There's so much I could.
Speaker 3: Do that's still it's not gonna matter.
Speaker 11: I can't control how quick something moves or you know whatever. The only thing I can control is writing the music, putting out the best music I can my social media and showing my life and gaining and gaining fans and playing shows and playing the best show I can.
Speaker 3: That's all I really can do. I can't make a single move faster. Well, I get a little pest.
Speaker 11: For you if you want to know, well, I appreciate that, but it's more to it than even ready on all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Award shows, man, that's right. What my freaking head.
Speaker 11: Is playing them, being a presenter. I I don't want to put you nominated, you know.
Speaker 3: That's why. Once again it's like, do I still get aggravated about that stuff?
Speaker 11: No doubt you think I want to sit at home on the couch with I mean, because I do this my little boy right here watching the award.
Speaker 3: Show and not being there, Like no, I want to be there.
Speaker 11: But I promise you I'm not fixing a go just walk a red carpet because I want people to go look at me, look at me, like that's not who I am. So I just don't go, you know. So It's like, man, sometimes I go dude, if we if we had some of the industry push, like the award shows and we's in that light a little bit, or on these platforms on social media, wonder what it be then, you know, cause there's a huge fan base we haven't tapped into yet. I've been on one major tour, one major tour the whole time I've been in town.
Speaker 2: Which one was that Luke Bryan? This Town's been a good one. Yeah, too good as that one. That one feels like it's moved a little faster, or is it that one was moving with the other one with you and the other Dalan, And it just feels like you've like ubiquitous Dylan. Is that Do you think that's what that one is? Yeah? Okay, yeah, this one feels like you've been around more. But it's because you had two at once. Yeah, that's all it is. It's still just as long Morgan doesn't smoke. But they're recommending nicotine patches for you. Yes, so you guys know.
Speaker 3: I'm a long houler with COVID.
Speaker 10: Like long because that's long hauler and long coat.
Speaker 2: You're driving a truck too, basically the same thing.
Speaker 12: I haven't had my smell for gosh, we're going on four years snow, which is so crazy. And I also have had memory loss. We think the vertigo maybe it. And apparently nicotine patches have helped people, especially with smell, get.
Speaker 3: It back completely. Why did they say?
Speaker 12: They just say like something in it like activates a certain part of what's happening in there with the long COVID and over about six to seven days, it's supposed to be completely back.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the theories that nicotine is basically caffeine? But the reason the cigarettes are so bad that everything else is around the nicotine. It's not really just it's not the niccatine.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, nicxtine patches are having a moment right now.
Speaker 2: Well that's what a zen is, right, But the reason that actual patches though, oh yeah, that's not like a.
Speaker 1: Pouch but a patch.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm familiar. Yeah, I'm saying that's also what a zen is in the pouch. But where the comparison of the two the parallels are very similar. But the why cigarettes are so awful for use everything else, the nicotine brings you back to all that really really terrible stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm still not gonna niccktine patches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, I thought about it.
Speaker 7: You're gonna get like nicotine is what you would be gonna become addicted to, right, Caffeine Like, I don't understand they say a caffeine.
Speaker 2: If someone said drink more caffeine, would you think that was weird?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But nicotine, like because of the cigarettes, everything connected to the nicotine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you had the patch, it would release a measured dose, like you don't have more than what is in there.
Speaker 7: Because they've said this to my wife because she gets strup throat a lot. And they said, you know what you could do is you could wear a nicotine patch and it'll kill the virus. And my wife was considering it, and I said, you're an idiot. No, there's no way.
Speaker 2: Why would you You're an idio when a doctor recommends something.
Speaker 3: That's why I told my wife.
Speaker 7: I said, these people aren't real doctors. If they're telling you to get on nicotine.
Speaker 2: If they're not real doctors, that's not true. No.
Speaker 7: I I can't imagine a doctor saying, hey, take this stuff. There's highly addictive and people can't seem to kick it. And so when my wife came home with this that he going to the doctor. I was like, are you sure they're really a doctor?
Speaker 2: So I would agree that there I can read you some stuff, and yes, I'm sure they're probably a doctor.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 2: She said they had their medical on the board on the wall. So both are stimulants. Caffeine stimulates such a nervous system h Nicotine even through a patch like Amy was talking about or whatever, it does the same in increases alert and his heart rate, blood pressure. They boost dopamine, which is the feel good chemical in the brain. They both do. They both give your brain basically a dopamine kick. That's why more people feel focused after drinking a red bull or And I think smoking is terrible.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting to me because everybody did it around me growing up. But that's also why people would like drink a cigarette. And it's like it focuses smoke a cigarette. What did I say, drink a cigarette? You know that's how much I don't smoke. You can build to tolerance to both over time, your body gets used to both of them, so it would take more to get the same effect. Both can be habit forming, not necessarily in the same exact way, but both of them become rituals or crutches, like with coffee. Yeah, people say it smooths.
Speaker 3: The edges is know what they.
Speaker 2: Say, whatever that you honestly again on the drinks kind of though. So the health risks caffeine and moderation pretty safe. Nicotine, especially from smoking, far riskier long term because of everything else that's in the smoking. But caffeine is like your your buddy who wipes you up. Nicotines are like the ex who knows how to calm you down, but you don't really want to go back. Man. So some it's definitely a little more severe, but by itself, it's not what you're thinking because of everything else is associated with the cigarette. So what you're saying is I need to go apologize to my wife.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, well yeah for Connor idiot. Yeah, well maybe that part. That's your own relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't about your dynamic, but if that's gonna I would I would evaluate the risk reward of if you're just addicted to nicotine but not cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Look at him, he's defeated.
Speaker 2: I just feel like you can smell and taste, which you can't do. I think that's something I would probably try. Me I think that's something I would probably try well.
Speaker 12: And because the thing that shares me the most is like, I've never smoked a cigarette before in my life. I don't know what nicotine would do to my body, like the reaction I would immediately have, So like, am I gonna make things worse by doing this? Or am I potentially gonna make it better? And then I just never try it? But I don't know, you know what I mean? Like I can't I can't figure out what the pros and cons are here.
Speaker 2: You could be smelling again, but you've been walking around with a dip in your mouth.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 2: It is a very complicated answer that you should go and ask your doctor about. Nicotine is very addictive. It is a stimulant. It is not a known carcagen, though nicotine itself is, but there are carcogens in cigarettes. It's nicotine is not what cancer.
Speaker 12: I did see that nicotine is like a night shade, so it's actually something that we often consume and like tomatoes, eggplants, potatoes, So nicotine itself is not the it's it's more addicting than yes, but it's like a nightshade family, so it's technically a mushroom.
Speaker 3: I don't know what a night.
Speaker 1: Shade is tomatoes or nightshades, keeppers or.
Speaker 2: Night shades, So talk to somebody you trust. I would say, don't get on nicotine patches for the fun of it.
Speaker 10: Just throwing on today, because you could actually do one, just like I want to be focused.
Speaker 2: I want to be but I would highly recommend not doing that. But you have lost a lot of like your smell, taste senses because of this long COVID. It's affect how you walk, you're having migraine, you can't. I think it's something you should spend time talking to a professional about. But don't think that all nicotine is like it's just smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 1: I know, it's just what I associate with it because that's what.
Speaker 12: You grew up, like when you when you went to the drug class day or they don't have nicotine.
Speaker 2: It's addictive, it can raise cardiovascular risk. Caffeine can do a lot of bad stuff to you as well, but it doesn't carry the cancer causing baggage that we associate with cigarettes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and it isn't like the nicotine patches I think are like five milligrams or something like that, So it's super low dosage.
Speaker 4: And you're not going to be wearing them all the You wear something you're wearing for the rest of your life. Right, A night trade is a type of plant.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Like apparently Tom Brady a long time ago, I saw he didn't consume night shades because they can cause inflammation in the body, and as part of his the reason why he could play for so long is how he took care of his body.
Speaker 2: Well, if I don't eat night shades, I can play in the NFL.
Speaker 4: I mean, that was sad for him because he can't have like salsa, and that's sad.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking when I read that.
Speaker 4: I was like Colley, just never again, like salsa chip, salsa caseo.
Speaker 2: My final answer on that is I do not have your answer. I've studied a little bit about it, because I'm also curious about the effects individually of caffeine nicotine. But I would talk to a doctor who knows this is not a general physician who actually has an understanding of those and what they can do to you, what you don't want done to you, and how it possibly could help.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's responsible answer.
Speaker 4: And then Lunchbuck should also advise his wife to go back and yeah, because it's like this one.
Speaker 2: Thing He's like, he wants you to vape to help. So it's just crazy RAYMONDO. What's this called Bobby versus the Internet? Okay? And it's questions for you? What what would you choose if you were to be asked?
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Does ketchup belong in the fridge or the pantry? I think this discussion that we've had on this show before, and I think I learned both answers are actually appropriate. Well, when I waited tables, it made sense because we kept to ketchup on the table. But at our house, to ketch up is always in the fridge. But I'm the only one that needs catch up. My wife has never had muster or ketchup or man and she hates condiments, never tastes it. I've never had one, So I'm gonna go as my answer since the Internet is asking fridge. But I will accept the other because I did that when I was waiting tables. Next up, should toilet paper roll over or under?
Speaker 3: The great question?
Speaker 2: I don't care, you don't care?
Speaker 3: What? No, it works all the same.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it doesn't when it's under it, it rolls down.
Speaker 2: In the but it still works. You still wipe the same, I know.
Speaker 4: But presentation wise, over it stays put under, it hangs down and has the You run the risk of it running all the way down.
Speaker 2: A lot of risks whatever. When you're using the bathroom, it sounds like it's just toilet papers.
Speaker 1: This is the details y'all don't pay attention to.
Speaker 2: But fair because I don't feel like that's a detail that matters to me.
Speaker 1: Men and children. I think every woman is going to stay.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you where if I'm in charge of the bathroom where there's a holet of paper, it goes. It goes on top of the empty roll sitting on top of that thing, because I don't even replace it, I just lay it on top of it.
Speaker 3: How's that sound? That's not right?
Speaker 2: Childish, It's definitely not right. You know you do that crap?
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 3: I'm guilty. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: There's something that's like if I just like pull that empty two bag and put the tube on in the paper on the roll, But if it's empty, I just put it on top of it, So I guess that's where it goes, it goes where it goes. If you ask me next one, do straws have one or two holes? By the way, are there real answers to these ray or am I just answering my opinions. That's a great question. Okay, I didn't know. I know, I'm gonna go. I think straws have one hole and it just goes all the way through. Because the tunnel is I would just compare it to be a tunnel. It's a tunnel for your.
Speaker 1: Mouth and a two ways to get there.
Speaker 2: But on top, on the bottom there's two holes. One hole that goes all the way through. Think about driving through a tunnel. Is that two holes?
Speaker 1: Well, there's an entrance in an exit.
Speaker 2: That's every hole ever in the history of holes.
Speaker 1: Some holes, No, you run into a dead end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's two holes.
Speaker 4: Man, two holes now like a hole in the ground.
Speaker 2: But if you kept digging, it would go forever. Okay, this is definitely interesting.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you kept digging elf where it would go.
Speaker 2: I'm going to imagine that a straw. I've never seen a straw made that. It's a piece of plastic that is straight all one piece of plastic and all of a sudden they go and there's now a hole. They put through it, and that's it. I don't think there's they do it twice. I think it's one hole.
Speaker 3: See, I would.
Speaker 5: Think it's a sheet of plastic and they just roll it and glue it.
Speaker 2: That's still one hole in the middle, though, Yeah, I mean it would be a two. I mean there is one hole I have that you can't really go the other one. But I'm gonna say a straw, that's one hole. I'm watching it here. It looks to me like a piece of plastic they just stab.
Speaker 3: Through, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right about that, dude.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't bet any money. I'm me being right. I'm just saying crap. Okay.
Speaker 6: Next up, are boneless wings just chicken nuggets? Because people get mad about this when they say boneless wings are just nuggets dressed up in sauce, while others are saying they're legit wings just without the bones.
Speaker 3: Great question.
Speaker 2: Are boneless wings just nuggets? First of all, boneless wings aren't really wings. I think that's where we have to go back. We have to take a half step back and go boneless wings aren't wings. It's just a piece of meat. It's about the same size of a chicken wing. They call them boneless wings.
Speaker 1: They put it in that shape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the same size.
Speaker 1: They don't remove the bone.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never for the most part, no, So I'm going to go for my official answer. I'm gonna go boneless wings are just nuggets. Yeah, just approached differently because they must have and are known for good chicken wings. And they want to give another option since they're known for good chicken wings, to give people wings without bones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not already married to any of these. Yeah, I'm still only married any of these, but that'd be my guest.
Speaker 6: All right, go ahead, Which arm rest is yours? At the movie theater the left?
Speaker 2: Right? Or do you share? Great question. I don't go to the movie theater because it's disgusting and people talk too much and have their phones on.
Speaker 3: But you've been h that is true. It's a great point.
Speaker 2: The movie theater arm rest is first come, first serve. When your arm goes up on it, you own it. If your arm comes off of it, it is now undeclared land.
Speaker 3: It's Oregon Trail.
Speaker 2: So the only one that's for sure yours is if you're on the edge, and it's the outside edge, because why would some weirdo try to take that one? You're not even sitting next to it.
Speaker 3: You go down. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, it's the Great American Frontier. You're out discovering and you get whatever you get. There's no sharing with somebody you don't know.
Speaker 3: You can't like. You take the front, I'll take the back if you don't know them. No, you can.
Speaker 2: Again, there's a treaty. You can have what somebody you're with in your party. Hey, why don't we have a little agreement here, front, back side, whatever. But I'm gonna go first, come, first serve.
Speaker 6: Next, Is it okay to recline your seat on an airplane?
Speaker 2: Now, this is one where people get really upset about. The answer is, without a doubt, absolutely yes, because it wouldn't be an option if it weren't allowed. I can understand why people get irritated, but I can also understand that I hate some people, and those are the people I don't like, not because of what they're all about, but because if you don't understand that seats are meant to recline, So they do recline. That's not somebody doing something against the rules. So yes, yes, yes, of course you can. Yes, it's not okay to kick the back. You have a seat of an a chair, right, that's like a kid. We can't do that. Yes, you can lean a seat back as far as it will let you. Hey watch me leaving my seat buck on the airplane. Yes, it's one inch. People get really upset about one inch. Yeah, okay, how many more do you have?
Speaker 3: To?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 3: Ahead?
Speaker 2: If someone touched you K, is that rude?
Speaker 3: Okay? I hate KAY?
Speaker 10: So the K would be a response like okay, it's short for okay okay.
Speaker 2: But I'm going to say it is all about the context.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I think now K for the most part could be just the double tap thumbs up, like that's K if meant not in a passive aggressive way. So I'm gonna say more times than not, just K not cool because you can double tap thumbs up it now before double tap thumbs up, I think case is like Amy's like, hey see in forty five minutes on Derek Queen Parking Lot. Okay, not a big deal, but I'm gonna go a little more now yes than it used to be, because you do have the option now to go double thumbs up, double tap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I overthink, okay, if I get if I receive it.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 1: I also overthink the thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Really well, I can do that where I'm like, well, why did I get a heart? Or sometimes I get a heart and I'm like, well that's aggressive.
Speaker 3: Do you ever do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I hearted something that kick off Kevin had just send me the other day, but I did double tap.
Speaker 10: Part that just means I love the idea of it or I love love.
Speaker 4: You know, you got some spots on the counter double time, and I meant to do I was like, oh you can change it then yeah, but it had already gone through, so it.
Speaker 2: Just seems but you can still change it.
Speaker 3: So they know that that wasn't meant a heart.
Speaker 2: In case I got the new version on my eye, always I double tap eggplant. Oh it's on there, Yeah, it's on mine, called Tim cook well more.
Speaker 6: Should pizza be cutting the squares or triangles? This is a big debate in the Midwest. Some swear by the party cut, which is squares. Others say pizza should only be in triangles. Now, when I think squares. At first, I think of school got capture.
Speaker 3: They cut it squares.
Speaker 2: Then Dominoes started to cut into squares, and I really enjoyed it because you would have some pizza without crust. I'm not a big crust guy. Five five pizza pizza, you're gonna see five pizza crust land on the plate. Don't like crust. So I'm gonna say, if people have a super passionate about this, they need new priorities, because both are fine. I prefer I think squared because sat pizza. I'm not a crust guy. I'll get the pieces about the crust. So I'm gonna go squared for the most part. What would you pick?
Speaker 1: Oh? I like square too, because I well, I love Dominoes.
Speaker 3: And I like it all. I like triangles. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me either, But I'm just not gonna eat the crust. So let somebody else who likes the crust eat the crust, and I'll just eat squares in the middle.
Speaker 3: So that's me versus the Internet.
Speaker 2: Who won you? One?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: God, thank god, I dominated that's really nervous. Internet's really been showing up strong lately.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you very much. It's time for the good News, Bobby. I love dogs rescuing people. I love dogs. I love dogs rescuing people. A Golden Retriever named Zoe is being celebrated after rescuing a missing toddler last week. Zoe's owner was at his computer when they usually super calm.
Speaker 2: Dog started I remember, bark, bark, what's happening here? The dog doesn't do this, and so looks. The dog's behavior was so weird. It let her notice a young boy around three years old just wandering into the neighbor's backyard. He's like, well, I know that neighbor, and there's no kid that should be in that backyard. So he goes over and it's like, hey, kid, what's your name? And the kid's like, I don't know, I don't know what a three year old said. They're no names because kids kinda like them. Yeah, probably not unless the kid's name was I don't know. That had been a weird one. But so they go, okay, well they called nine one one. The dispatcher confirmed they've been searching for the kid for the last couple of hours, and had the dog not been freaking out looking at the kid, And let's be honest, the dog probably wanted to play with the kid. My dogs like to play with like sized things humans life size to their size. But still they wouldn't have known had Zoe not been up in the window barking like crazy. So it's a good story for everybody. Can you imagine the kid's gone three? Because I imagine three, they can run away? Oh yeah, like you Yep, that's.
Speaker 3: From Sunny Skies. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something good.
Speaker 3: Now time for the investigative.
Speaker 2: Corny, where Amy will give us Corny's We have ninety seconds to figure out as many as possible. The record is six and ninety seconds. We've been pretty terrible in the last few weeks. Ready to go, Amy, Ready, clock starts at the end of the first joke, Go the morning, Corny.
Speaker 1: What do you call a cow in an earthquake?
Speaker 13: Move?
Speaker 3: Shake? Milkshake?
Speaker 1: Yes? Why or what did the shy pebble want to be?
Speaker 6: Rock?
Speaker 2: Older?
Speaker 3: Rock star? Shot? Rock and roll star?
Speaker 1: A little boulder?
Speaker 3: Oh nice? Not bold and bold? Yeah? Oh good, Yeah, that's awesome. I've never got.
Speaker 4: Why did the Mexican throw got a free win?
Speaker 2: That's a free win, free racism?
Speaker 1: Why did the Mexican throw its wife in the river.
Speaker 2: I'm not answering it.
Speaker 3: Nothing I say. I fee uncomfortable with that. Why did the Mexican throw his wife in the river?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: I cannot.
Speaker 2: Why can't you say anything I say?
Speaker 3: If I'm wrong? It might can go?
Speaker 2: Yes, because she was gonna sink go.
Speaker 3: See if she would sink go? Is that right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Sin go or swim man? I don't know, Eddie may I got one, but I don't know if I can say.
Speaker 2: I don't me to I have one. If I can say it, let me do it, let me let me say one too.
Speaker 3: No, he can't say this?
Speaker 1: What could it possibly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, you can't say about to keep going? Can we say it on the podcast after? Is it totally? We can say it?
Speaker 4: I guess why don't scientists trust Adams?
Speaker 2: They always play their their neutron. They're neutral their electron electron.
Speaker 3: They pro time that the nucleus, that neutron.
Speaker 1: Because they make up everything.
Speaker 3: That's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: Well, you went from like race humor to science. That was fine, that's fine. That's just scary for us. It's like it's like, just hey, why the gay guy walk in the bar dude, we're not talking about what we have lots of answers, but.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, hey what Blake got walking on the street. Nope, not gonna do it. Why did you?
Speaker 2: It's like you there's nothing we can we can't. We don't feel comfortable with those you got us.
Speaker 3: But we got that right though? That was cool?
Speaker 1: You did you? Bobby got it?
Speaker 3: How long were you sitting on that one?
Speaker 14: For you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Can I say?
Speaker 1: What did you think of tequila?
Speaker 3: I thought it?
Speaker 2: No, you know, I don't even want to say how my mind went because it doesn't feel good about how my mind because I'm just starting to think.
Speaker 1: Of like racial like like slur just friend is hispanic?
Speaker 2: I know, but but I'm like it's a joke. So I'm thinking of all these things and I'm like, well, I can't do that. I would never say that wrong.
Speaker 4: Tequila, this isn't It's not a bad one.
Speaker 1: Tequila comes from Mexico.
Speaker 2: We get we should get bones from from.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, you got an extra, we get, you got boulder, you got milkshake, you got tequila times two, so that's four and you missed the Why don't scientists trust adams because they make up everything.
Speaker 2: Why why the polock We can't do stuff like that though, because they just don't.
Speaker 1: I only do the Mexicans because we have.
Speaker 2: I can hear they can hear you too. Is that it's not only white white people can't just hear you right now, but also there's a button we have where only the whitest to each other.
Speaker 4: Sorry, guys, my family origin is South Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got black friends there.
Speaker 2: That's sure. We're all good then, Okay, doctor Bobby Presents. Is it interesting I found this? You guys?
Speaker 3: Tell me if it's interesting, if I'm just stupid, okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, there are roads, and there are streets, and there are avenues, and there are boulevards, and there are quarts and they're You're always like, why is that one a street and that one a road and that one?
Speaker 3: Do you know the answer?
Speaker 2: No? You ever? I wonder why they're different now if I were to ask you, and I'm not thinking you should know, because I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Why would you think they would be different?
Speaker 4: I don't know, And I'm curious as to why I've never looked it up. Because I was writing something the other day and I typed street and they were like.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's road, and I'm like, well, what's it'll make it.
Speaker 3: I did that with zip codes as well.
Speaker 1: I just guess one of the numbers for a split second.
Speaker 4: I was curious about it, but I never took the time to look it up. So now now that you're bringing this up, I definitely have to know. And I have no idea why. I mean, was the street in a road?
Speaker 2: If you were to have asked me, because I did not know, I would have thought, mean, I know, court, maybe the circle, maybe the fancier, like if the town wants to sound fancier, they named stuff boulevard.
Speaker 3: But I didn't know.
Speaker 2: But that's why we're doing Doctor Bobby Prisident's easy interesting and so In this video of the Brain Candy podcast, the host discussed the difference in road names.
Speaker 13: Streets run perpendicular to avenues in New York is the best example of that. A boulevard is wide, fancy, and tree lined. And a place is a road or street that has no thoroughway or leads to a dead end. A court is a road or street that ends in a circle or loop.
Speaker 2: So court for those that are riding down and I hope you take notes. Why you listen to the show Yes and Paper, Yes highlights boulevards, which I was just sound fancy to me. I want to thought fancy neighborhoods. I was kind of there only on that one. Boulevards are wider, fancy, and tree lined, so like Sunset Boulevard has like palm trees all.
Speaker 1: The way Cinamonica Boulevard, And that's the.
Speaker 3: Only two I think I know, I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: That's from songs are the Queen aam any other boulevards, famous boulevards, Broken Boulevard, MLK Boulevard, But yeah, that's every city, and it's that a boulevard. Okay, Boulevard, Broken Dreams, Green Day, Yep, that probably don't count, though I don't know any other boulevard okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Oh. Streets and avenues are the same. It's just a direction they go, much like when we talked about interstates. Some are odd and some are even based on the direction they go east, west, north, south. So a street and an avenue basically the same. Boulevards are wide and fancy. A place is a road or a street that goes to a dead end, like I went to thirty two Amy Place. That would be a road, but it would end up deaditing it at Amy's dark place like for Monopoly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting. It's place, that's it tho.
Speaker 2: Yeah Melrose Place, yeah, show though I think it's an actual place.
Speaker 3: It's a real place.
Speaker 1: The apartment was Melrose.
Speaker 3: And the place and then the court. Like you said, it's like a cul de sac what I think of?
Speaker 1: So what's road? Did you say that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes it's RD.
Speaker 2: I think road and street would probably be the same, but they're not road. Yeah, road street? Okay, So question did you find it interesting? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean not super interesting, but now I know, Now I know.
Speaker 2: I was a little confused a road in general, just so you know, a road is just a general path completing two points.
Speaker 3: Right, So streets and roads are basically the same thing. But what's up?
Speaker 2: But but then you get to like highway versus interesting state? What's the difference in a freeway?
Speaker 1: What on earth is it is that?
Speaker 2: Now we're talking boys. Now we're getting places that the science has never gone.
Speaker 3: That's going to pay. They don't know what you pay.
Speaker 2: An interstate is the actual definition of that highway that runs from whatever part of the country to whatever part of the country, right, like interstate I thirty When we were living in Texas, all of us were in Texas, I thirty five, I thirty in Arkansas, I thirty five in Austin. That is a government interstate that goes from one part of the country to all the way to the end.
Speaker 3: Okay with me here, the government a.
Speaker 2: Freeway is going to be a type of highway that we can drive faster. That's not a government but it's like a four lane okay, but it's not really an interstate.
Speaker 3: Ramps. There are ramps, but it's not really an interstate. What was the other one?
Speaker 2: It's not, well, it could be.
Speaker 1: It's not federals, so they can make up their own speed.
Speaker 2: We say interstate highway, freeway interstate, Yeah is interstate that'd be federal highway.
Speaker 3: You have to be high and then yeah, yeah, yeah, Now I'm lost. Is it interesting, Amy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting because I've always been curious and TVD on if I'm going to remember any.
Speaker 2: Of it, same thing, and I just did the second I think I got a little bit of it. Let's fox it is it interesting?
Speaker 7: It's kind of lame, it's kind of boring, very confusing, but I mean I listened.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 2: It's a plus. You gotta make that paycheck. Yep, okay, wake up.
Speaker 1: Wake up in the mall.
Speaker 2: And it's on the radio, and the Dodgers keeps on.
Speaker 8: Tildy Lunchbox more, get to Steve Bred. Haven't trying to put you through buck, He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 2: The Bobby's on the box, So you know what this.
Speaker 3: Is about it? Did you know I have your you're a resume, Lesbox. You don't have my resume?
Speaker 6: Have it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that I have it. I think it's funny if I have it, that's all you get. How'd you get it? And that's questions you don't want to know.
Speaker 2: It's like Cia, I don't want to be brief because I don't want to have to go sit in front of Congress and tell the story.
Speaker 3: So it's better you don't know.
Speaker 2: So I'm proud of Lunchbox because he saw a job opening as the like in stadium hype guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, basically is what I call it in stadium host hype up the crowd whatever.
Speaker 2: For the MLS team here in town. And I think even as talking about it gives him an edge. Come on, we're broten it if they're listening, like you get this all every day for four hours a day, just talking about him doing.
Speaker 1: This, that's all we'll talk about.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: So he loaded up his resume, but he's like, I don't know how to do a resume. So who helped you with this? My wife did it, and she did a pretty good job. Would you like to hear it. It's not that it's funny because his wife did a good job.
Speaker 3: It's just reading some of this stuff.
Speaker 2: For example, Lunchbox skill summary Highly engaging media personality with extensive experience in live broadcasting, sports commentary, and fan interaction. Skilled at delivering compelling content and creating an energetic atmosphere that resonates with audiences. And a proud NCS season ticket member since twenty twenty two. That's the money line. Yeah, hit them with that because you're a fan. Yeah, like you've paid your own money. That's the money line. Good job she did so far. Experience co host Bobby Bones show just talks about us. We started in two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and three. What year is it? Oh my god? Okay, so wor old?
Speaker 2: He didn't write that but it's there, and he's like read scripts, improvised radio commercials, promote sponsors, effectively, research, conceive, create, and deliver commentary on pop culture, music and news.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, he does that. He's part of it. Yeah yeah, I make comments.
Speaker 2: You do a lot.
Speaker 3: You do like comments.
Speaker 2: You collaborate with the sales team to secure and maintain sponsorships. If I were in court, I have to say, you're honor that he's lying. I know about those salespeople.
Speaker 3: Does say, what a talking?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're just like can I get tickets and stuff? Fair enough?
Speaker 3: Hey, But that's collaborating you are.
Speaker 2: It's also experience a soccer player, coach, and referee various leagues. I like it because he's trying to be a soccer mybe guy. Uh Nashville Austin, San Antonio played all positions, coached youth teams, and refereed matches. He worked for the San Antonio Spurs game day promotions, selected fans to participate in on court promotions. Was this an internship or you get paid? No?
Speaker 3: I didn't get paid. It was internship. You didn't put that and not that you need to.
Speaker 1: It's just under experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just it looks like he either played for the Spurs was part of the executive team. I don't hate it. I'm just saying, if they ask, you got it. Remember the coach for Georgia Tech that lied on dress and man guy getting fired?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Georgia Georgia Leary, but you got another name job.
Speaker 2: And then and then they weren't going to fire, and they went back into it again and found others. It's a whole different story.
Speaker 3: I can tell you.
Speaker 2: The podcast awards and acknowledgments, CMA Award four time Daily National Broadcast Personality of the Year.
Speaker 3: That's baller. I mean that jumps off the page.
Speaker 2: The Academy of.
Speaker 3: Country Music Award four time.
Speaker 2: Are you sure she's for?
Speaker 3: And four more? Yeah? Yes me man, my my wife did it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Nashville Seen Best of Nashville Award Best Podcast a nonprofit and then Education in the University of Texas and San Antonio, a BA in communication.
Speaker 3: You didn't graduate, dude. This is your your Oh my god, no, this is that, this is that. This is the lie. You can't you can't lie. I know you didn't read it until right now. You haven't had this.
Speaker 2: No, she said it, he says it is a Bachelor Hearts, Bachelor of Hearts and Communication concentrations in speech of public Relations.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and three and parentheses, does it say basically nope or pretty.
Speaker 2: Lost the stage pretty much but didn't get what's he missing? Like three hours?
Speaker 1: Three hours?
Speaker 3: That that part that that part is. I'll just well, I had to say that was a misprint.
Speaker 2: That's not a misprint because everything's printed correctly.
Speaker 3: I'll say that I.
Speaker 7: Made that resume back in the day, and then I never because I thought I was going to complete my degree and I.
Speaker 3: Never went back.
Speaker 2: So you made the resume in two thousand and three.
Speaker 4: Oh, just say you're acting as if because you're trying to act as I before something happens.
Speaker 1: So he should.
Speaker 2: He won't say any of that, Just say I'm three hours short. I forgot in my mind, I already graduated. In my world's accomplishments. What she didn't put promoking it was not listed on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that needs to get on.
Speaker 2: That would have been funny though, that's been great, hilarious. And then there's a whole cover letter. I won't read the whole thing, but do well know who wrote that. I'm assuming not you, because there there's intentions and paric like. It's written nicely.
Speaker 3: Who wrote it?
Speaker 1: What's the cup?
Speaker 3: Dear Colleen.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to apply for the n Stadium host position with the Nashville Soccer Club. With extensive experience and live broadcasting, I bring strong communication skills on camera presence and the ability to engage audiences real time.
Speaker 3: He goes on.
Speaker 2: Uh soccer, played soccer. I've been involved with organizations like Saint Jude.
Speaker 3: Yep, big supporter Saint Jude.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: He still he steals from them, but yes, okay, he also the backpack. I think he's probably about even net net. I went to our weekend thing that they're at Saint Jude down in Memphis. Brave the city of You made them pay for extra time, you made them buy you extra hotel room.
Speaker 3: They did buy me an extra night hotel.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your time and consideration, signed lunchbox. I think overall it's a solid anus. It's great. So I had advised, hey, reach out to them. It's never too early to reach back out. If it's one day, it ain't too early. Did you reach out?
Speaker 7: I reached out and I send the email and said, hey, just want to make sure you got my resume and checking out where you know where you guys are at.
Speaker 3: And I got a reply like thirty minutes later.
Speaker 7: Oh, we were just about to email you to let you know you've moved on to part two of the interview process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my, let's go.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Are you going to go in now and be well, that's what I thought too.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, well, they want me to come in and you know they're going to offer me the job. She goes, What we need to do is make some videos, right, like you're hyping up the crowd.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was like introduce the sponsor introduced one of our theme nights, and there was some other ones, YadA, YadA, YadA, And so I was like, do I wait.
Speaker 2: A few days so I don't, Actually, you do it immediately?
Speaker 3: So I went and I did it immediately. Videos you made? I made like five? How made you send five?
Speaker 1: Wait on your phone? Like you did it?
Speaker 3: Just? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How they sell me style?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, my wife filmed it work. Do we have one of them?
Speaker 2: How long are they though? Twenty five seconds?
Speaker 3: And thirty is he yelling the whole time?
Speaker 2: It's just him doing what he would do inside the stadium.
Speaker 3: HiPE guy, Okay, give me the twenty five second one. What's this one? Fan night? We're celebrating fan night game. I'm so excited to be at the game. Oh wow, this guy on stage is probably gonna make me even more excited.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it.
Speaker 14: Don't forget.
Speaker 3: Tickets are on sale for August.
Speaker 2: Twenty three match.
Speaker 3: Are you sitting on the toilet?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: What where are you?
Speaker 2: Nothing? You're doing a bad job?
Speaker 6: Are Like?
Speaker 3: Are you in the middle of dropping one right there?
Speaker 7: No, I'm in my kid's bedroom and they have an NSC flag that they have hanging on the wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm standing in front of that. Okay, sounds like the bathroom though, right it's just an empty room. Yeah yeah, I hear it.
Speaker 1: It sounds we just it sounds bad.
Speaker 2: We can't see it.
Speaker 3: We can't see the flag, so it sounds it.
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 3: Because no one's in there?
Speaker 14: Go ahead, don't forget. Tickets are on sale for August twenty three match against the Orlando SC. It's fan appreciation night. Nashville Steam wants to say thank you for supporting the boys in Blue and gold. So the first five thousand people in the gates. Get a custom Nashville SC beanie. That's Nashville SC's matchup August twenty third. Go to Nashville SC dot com and get your tickets.
Speaker 3: Now, that was great. How did you remember all that?
Speaker 7: Off the dome and I was wearing a Nashville s C beanie. That's the giveaway. I was pointing to the beanie like, hey, come get one of the ease and.
Speaker 3: You're a real fan.
Speaker 2: I think that helps.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna die hard. Yeah, I'm up for it. Tick on me give me the second one.
Speaker 2: Let me reduce it.
Speaker 3: Moved environment. Sorry, everybody, lunch ahead.
Speaker 7: This is me in the backyard and I'm doing like a fan competition. It's supposed to tie in a sponsor and publics. The grocery store is a sponsor, so that's what I'm doing. Boom, Is anybody doing it with you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, my wife's filming it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, are are you like faking a game or something? I haven't set up and there's no one they're actually doing it?
Speaker 7: Okay, go ahead, it's time for the public's backing challenge. We got Billy here and he has thirty seconds to run thirty yards down the field and pack his grocery.
Speaker 3: She's away.
Speaker 7: Groceries are soccer cleats, soccer ball, a water bottle, pair of socks, and some shin guards. Everything for a good game of soccer. He runs down, packs this grocery bag and runs back. If he can do that in thirty seconds or last, Billy is gonna win one one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: To public's Billy. Are you ready, fans? Are you ready?
Speaker 14: Let's count him down, three, two, one go.
Speaker 2: I think sounds great. There's no Billy. Though there's no Billy. Stand in would have helped, but I just I don't think you needed it. Yeah, you didn't like point at nothing Billy was off camera, right, but you are like pointing at something that Billy was off camera. I like it. I think you've done a great job. I think they would be crazy not to hire you.
Speaker 3: What's neck? When is what's next?
Speaker 7: I sent them and I got an email back saying thank you, we'll let you know early next week. We're trying to move on this fast, which basically means I got it right.
Speaker 3: I don't know that's weird that you would say that.
Speaker 1: We hope you.
Speaker 7: I would bet on you getting it just the way it's like, oh, we're looking to move on this fast.
Speaker 2: You'll hear early next week. It's basically like, I'll just leave it positive. Then yeah, leave it because there's do you want to hear the other reason they could be saying that.
Speaker 3: Or would you just like to I'd like to hear the other reason? I didn't. I didn't think there was another reason jobs have to be posted certain situations.
Speaker 2: They could already have somebody in mind, but they've just posted the job and people are applying and they're going to move because they're ready to do it now. Oh, but that doesn't mean that's what's happening here. I had no idea they'd be crazy not to hire you. You would do an awesome job. You're a massive fan, you have a apparently wont like every award, which is pretty cool except prom kings not on there, and you're a college graduate so that made me a little.
Speaker 3: Define that's bad.
Speaker 1: I don't think they hear about that though.
Speaker 3: No, you don't need it.
Speaker 2: You just shouldn't write it like you could have not lied, but they.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was a misbrand. We've got to put attempted to get to be a almost so close, so close, I think I did. I think you did a really good job.
Speaker 2: If I were advising you on one other tip, I would do something a little like there maybe other people that are listening to this that are applying for the job to a little extra that they're not asking for.
Speaker 3: God, Like, like, what the well? They only asked for four videos? I sent five?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, like that is that what you mean? No, because I'm kind of an way I got to watch extra video? Would like I said, I would like send, I would like drop something off. Yeah, I would like about flowers and flowers, but I would like, oh.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do cookies with your face?
Speaker 3: Colleen Like yeah, like I thought about it, but I didn't do it. I just followed up with email.
Speaker 2: To Colleen and the team. And it's like you and your Nashville soccer jersey or whatever. You drop it off and you're like, hey, just want to say thanks, mabe considering me Like it's it's the little things like that that won't get you the job, but you'll be remembered more so if it's close. They're like, hey, the guy did bring his cookies.
Speaker 3: Man, that doesn't sound close.
Speaker 5: It's an awesome sounds like a home run yours. Yeah, when did you record that? Because you still kind of have a beard and everything. What did you record that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Dress like that?
Speaker 1: Yes, he looked like this, but that's ok he's cash.
Speaker 3: I think he looks fine.
Speaker 2: Be sure that Yeah, homeless look and maybe what they're looking for him? Okay, all right, and I was reading yesterday homeless hot guy is a new thing. I think you should get a good luck and please, well one do something else extra.
Speaker 3: And then let us know, what about a cake?
Speaker 1: What if we print him? This is easy?
Speaker 2: I just like we can we know who likes cakes. Bobby likes cake and oh you that's not an announcement. I was gonna do a cake announcement family's boyfriend, but that'll turned into all situation.
Speaker 1: Why are you bringing that up?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: Okay? What if this would be easier, probably faster than cookies.
Speaker 4: You print him out on a cake and they lay it on top and you're in the thing and it says like, you know, up a big cake and.
Speaker 3: Put him inside of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, and he's only wearing a beanie but on his naked except for that, do something extra. I think you'll get the job. If they don't already have someone, I think they'd be crazy not to hire you. I'm a big supporter.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: A North Carolina man decided because there was his bear that would not stop coming around, he needed to get creative and make sure that bear would stop coming in his backyard. So when he bought a bear costume, and then he approached the black bear and started growling at the black bear, the real bear got spooked and took off, but he stared the man down for a second.
Speaker 3: There was a brief moment.
Speaker 2: In this guy's life where he thought, was this a good decision? Turns out it worked. Bears are typically erratic when challenged. That's from the New York Post. I believe that he probably could have done it. Man to bear. Black bear is usually not aggressive unless they are hungry, injured, protecting a kid scared. We had a lot of black bears. We didn't have grizzly bears in Arkansas. But the bear like looks at him, but he's he's in like a fuzzy brown bear suit. Though it's almost it's hilarious. Yeah, it's not even like a scary one. It's like he wanted like some pizza like he was like a pizza maskot that showed up. But funny story, the bear looked back at him, but the guy took the head off of the masks, got costume and it run it for everybody or all the kids watching. Could salty foods be fueling depression rates? Scientists from this university have discovered a surprise and connection between high salt diets and depression like behaviors and mice, potentially explaining why depression rates continue rising alongside our consumption of processed foods. The research team found that excessive salt intake trigger specific immune responses in the brain that can lead to behaviors resembling depression. This is from study fines Aiming your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like there's a lot of things are putting in our body that could be contributing towards depression, sodium or salt being one of them. Being another one highly processed foods, which we consume a lot of. So I think it's something we should take a look at or take seriously.
Speaker 2: Can you, in thirty seconds describe because I even use it a lot and I have a mild knowledge of it.
Speaker 3: A processed food. What the heck does that mean?
Speaker 4: Well, it's not a whole food, Like a whole food would be, you know, a potato that's grown from the earth, and then you can make you can make lots of things from potato, mashed potatoes, make potato, whatever, So that would be a whole food. And then a process is like a cracker where it's like things are put together and things are added into the food, additives, preservatives.
Speaker 3: Formulas, are are creative chemicals.
Speaker 4: So and a lot of that prepackaged stuff is a process which is easier, faster, more convenient, and so we tend to lean towards that because a lot faster than bacon, a baked potato.
Speaker 3: No, and it tastes better, Yeah, like high eat preservatives or all if I.
Speaker 4: Could, well yeah, And what's crazy is too so they knowingly put things in there that we know we will gravitate towards and get addicted to and like so then we crave it more.
Speaker 2: A guy wants to look like an Instagram filter that he uses all the time, so he spent the money forty six thousand dollars on plastic surgery. Oh, forty six three hundred dollars that's the cost of his cosmetic procedures as he chases the Instagram filter. Look, his name is Dale, which is not a name I would think that would be chasing any sort of Instagram filt. I've known quite a few Dales from going up at Arkasol, all older, all very southern. They don't even have Instagram. I don't know a single Dale that has Instagram. But yeah, he went under the nine for the first time in twenty nineteen to get a nose job, and now he's addicted to chasing this certain look in it all now is like he's obsessing over the way this one Instagram filter makes him look he's had. Do you want to hear quickly open rhino plastic opened? What's that mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know because the rhino's the no right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean it's a nose job, but I don't know why I open open.
Speaker 2: It has cost them fifty like it way more. Closed cost them like two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It says it is the place open.
Speaker 2: If you go in and they're open, it's gonna cost a lot more than if they're closed and you have to.
Speaker 3: Do it yourself. What is it?
Speaker 7: There's visible incisions on the exterior of the nose.
Speaker 2: Is why it's called open teeth crowning, forehead rejuvenation, hair transplant, chin reconstruction.
Speaker 1: Forehead rejuvenation.
Speaker 3: What's that make it look younger? Right now?
Speaker 2: Amy's in Hey can now, I'm just caring hair transplant, chin reconstruction. What is zygomatic remodeling? Do you have any idea what that is? No? I just don't know if maybe you had a zygomatic or I didn't.
Speaker 3: You know, no idea what that is is that cheekbones looks like cheekbones? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh it's a cheekbone reduction.
Speaker 3: Somebody take your credit card.
Speaker 2: Live augmentation and body contouring in the Vaser LiPo section forty six thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow, he does look it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it looks like the filter.
Speaker 1: Who is this person?
Speaker 6: Was his name?
Speaker 1: I gotta google him?
Speaker 3: Dale? Dale?
Speaker 2: You look good. Dale.
Speaker 3: Have you seen Henry? He's something.
Speaker 2: He's got some chin work too.
Speaker 3: He saw you thought it looked great.
Speaker 1: Ah, that zygo matic looks awesome.
Speaker 3: Dale is like Arkansas, Keith's friend.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with not this one, but like Dale, that's like Uh No, he looks really good, but that's a lot of money, and that's something inside that he's never going to fully be able to meet. Like with his heart, he's chasing something that's not actually.
Speaker 4: I mean, he does look like an Instagram filter. Yeah he does, so, ye, I mean, I'm not into it though.
Speaker 2: A pilot and two girls miraculously survive a plane crash by clinging to a wing in a freezing Alaska.
Speaker 3: Lake for twelve hours.
Speaker 2: What two young girls and a pilot miraculously survived by holding onto the aircraft's wing for over twelve hours in the freezing lake waiting for rescuers. The thirty eight year old man and two young relatives were a spot at atop the partially submerged Piper PA twelve supercruiser in the lake by a volunteer pilot who stepped forward to help search. So search parties out they see it in the water, they thought they had just discovered the wreckage. As they continue to approach, they were freaking people on the wing whoa while. The two girls, because they were on top of the wing, were relatively dry. The adult had hypothermia to an extent because he kind of had to stay in the water at times to keep the wing the balance.
Speaker 3: Very small plane. He was like Jack, No, Jack got Jack died.
Speaker 1: I mean there was enough room.
Speaker 3: I think so too. And they say that now. But this guy didn't go down.
Speaker 2: He just got in, got out, got in and got out, but tried to keep it balanced in a float.
Speaker 3: That is from the New York Post.
Speaker 2: A suspect of intersting in connection with theft of eight Chevy Corvettes from a Bowling Green plant. Policea Kentucky recovered eight new Chevy Corvettes that have been stolen. They were sold in March twenty second from a holding lot. Police of thieves cut a fence at the plant to get the cars out.
Speaker 3: That seems too simple. Just cut the fence, really drive off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: A man later arrested in charge with theft of the cars that he's booked in jail. He would have made it back to Michigan. I would have been paid big, he said. Coach would just put me in.
Speaker 3: We didn't want to stay championship.
Speaker 2: The first car is located Saturday, when a woman in an apartment complex call police say she saw a man park a new Corvette with stickers on it and then walk away.
Speaker 7: That's shady and leave it in an apartment complex so someone can pick it up sticker.
Speaker 3: But take other things, yeah, or cover it.
Speaker 5: What sucks is there's probably, like you know, ten twenty people involved in this sting and they only got one guy.
Speaker 3: So park he's the only one, and he'd have made it big.
Speaker 2: Some auto news.
Speaker 3: That's the news.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Bobby's Bobby Bone Show. Sorry up today.
Speaker 7: This story comes us from Winnipeg and a thirty year old woman was driving through the parking lot looking for a parking spot. Oh, there's one. She goes to turn in and a woman standing there. She's like, hey, can you move, I'm trying to park there, no saving it for my sister.
Speaker 3: That drives me crazy. Savers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, it drives me crazy. Line cutters and savers. There's almost no instance this is okay. There's the occasional instance where my there are no all the handicap spots are full and my cousin's in a wheelchair, so I'm going to save the spot. Like that's about it. That's about it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, this boils my blood.
Speaker 1: There's got to be more, bonehead.
Speaker 2: Let's let's listen in right. Yeah, So she's still go back out to the field. Lunchbox, back to you, She says.
Speaker 3: My sister's gonna be here in five minutes late. I'm parking there. Move, lady doesn't move, hit her with the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't do that part of it. You can't.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a little like was it a little tap or is it a slow nudge?
Speaker 2: That's not even a tap, like if you.
Speaker 3: Just slow it says run over.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's fast, you know what justice for the runner over?
Speaker 3: Yeah, five minutes is a long time. You can't hold the spot.
Speaker 2: They both should be in trouble because you can't run somebody over the car, but you can't hold the spot. The bigger bone headed the person holding the spot even though somebody wants somebody over with the car. Yeah, I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 3: I did say it.
Speaker 2: Case dismissed munch Box.
Speaker 3: That's your bonehead. Story of the day.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks ago, a guy named Jay, posed as an Orlando Magic Player representative, went into a Tiffany and Co. Store. The jewelry store goes in says, hey, I need to see some of his diamonds. Got a player, make make some stuff?
Speaker 3: Here jewelry.
Speaker 2: They pull it out. He just swallows all the diamonds. No, wow, no smart, sounds like somebody got cat cheating for a test. You eat the paper. He swallowed around a quarter million dollars for the diamonds. Wow. So oh they just have to watch them. Yeah, and wait, it's been announced after two weeks he has passed the diamonds. That because ear rings were part of it. But the earrings that I'm looking at them because persons weren't a glove and they're holding them. The earring don't have backs on them, and the backs would hurt. But imagine a backless earring.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So what are they going to do with these stones? Now?
Speaker 2: Do you think they have to disclose? It is like when there's a murder in the house. Yeah, does the reltor have to say, I have a brutally murders ie. Maybe what you do is you take them all apart, every piece of it, remelt the stuff that's not diamond clean the diamond thought in a big bunch of diamonds, shake it all up, and then you don't know which one it is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, mix it in there.
Speaker 2: That would be That would be my logic. It's very terrible and illegal. But he passed three of the four stolen earrings, and two days later, I think the other ones. The law enforcement's like, oh, no, no, he hasn't so I has passed the final two.
Speaker 3: Oh it's still in there.
Speaker 2: As of the story, he passed three of the four stolen ear rings and the final one two days later. Okay, but what's puzzling law enforcement is the two additional ear rings. They have no idea where they came from. Okay, so we only swallowed two at the place. He only grabbed two, but then four came out before they did it somewhere else. Either their gremlins in there and the after midnight, or this is his thing thing. He must have a rectum of steel, because I'm sure it wasn't his first or second time.
Speaker 13: To do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you that is so cool. Wait, what what's cool?
Speaker 2: It's the smoking gun?
Speaker 3: Oh, because I think of diamonds is huge.
Speaker 2: But they are, these are big, and their diamond ear rings they're big.
Speaker 7: Because I have a hard time swallowing a pill, so I would go in there and be like, oh, hold on, hold on, you.
Speaker 2: Got any water? Why that's crazy? One. Thank you for listening to the show We'll See Tomorrow by Everybody Show The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at red Yarberry, Scuba Steve Executive producer, Raymondo, Head of Production.
Speaker 3: I'm Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: My instagram is mister Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to the podcast.