Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bones.
Speaker 3: A bit of behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I'll come in the morning. The studio is mostly empty. I have a stack of pages, and those pages are everything from individual liners for radio stations all over the country.
Speaker 3: And I'll be like, hey, Fresno, come out, the bull is here.
Speaker 1: Or it'll be commercials. For example, one is like does your camper need repair? Hey, it's Bobby Bones. Visit John and Ashley at the family owned JM Camper Repair. I read those sometimes I have twenty thirty pages, sometimes that five.
Speaker 3: I walk in this morning.
Speaker 1: And I have one, two, three commercials that I don't mind reading. But I thought it was I thought it was a little weird that I was reading them and I read them.
Speaker 4: What are they? What are they about?
Speaker 3: It's no. I just know this isn't going to be.
Speaker 1: Not received well by it somebody.
Speaker 3: So this is what I read.
Speaker 2: It says.
Speaker 1: It says, get ready get ready for a monumental fortieth season. The Challenge forty Battle of the Era as premieres this Wednesday, eight seventh Central on MTV.
Speaker 2: Are you absolute?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They have me there there, so they're paying me to talk about the Challenge, okay, and I'll finish hold On. I'm me finished reading the commercial hold on Sales. For the first time ever, Forty legends across four eras will battle Cet Bananas, Karen Laurel, and a whole bunch more, and they're bringing their baggage and determination to win. Whoever does end up a champion and won't have just won this season, they'll have conquered forty seasons of Challenge history. The Challenge forty Battle of the Air eras premieres Wednesday at eighty seven Central on MTV.
Speaker 3: So I have like three of those three and I'm I asked Scoob. I was like, hey, uh, I get it. I know what it is. And it's not like a product.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a product, no, But.
Speaker 1: It's not like a product where I'm not going to endorse something if I don't know it's it's a TV show and so and I'm not saying like i'm watching it. I'm just saying the Challenge forty Battle the Year it is. Here's Wednesday at eight seven Central and MTV. So I'm doing it over and over again, and I'm like, why I was at lunchbox reading this, I even said the same thing, because you love the show, so first of all your feelings on me voicing an MTV the challenge.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it's like people don't even pay attention to our show, Like, how could they actually think, oh, yeah, Bobby would be the best one. I understand you want Bobby to do something, but he doesn't watch it. You have someone that is passionate about that show, that knows all those people, knows their history, knows that baggage that bringing in that house, and I can tell you all about it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's only thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: It's only thirty second commercials, so you can't I can do an hour, right right, But they don't.
Speaker 2: Want an hour because it's in a block. What I mean? I mean, how's by reading Hey, Battle there is coming up? I mean there's no need how I real I am saying the season we have been waiting for, Yes, we have been counting down. It finally debuts this coming Wednesday. I agree with eight seventh Central, which is why.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, Scuba, Steve, why am I reading this happy to do it? But it feels I haven't said it feels like this is something the Lunchbox could have really done and been passionate about. And so I don't think you're gonna like his answer.
Speaker 2: Well, Scuba has an answer.
Speaker 5: He does any because when it came through this is May seventh of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: I have my response here.
Speaker 5: I said, if only sales knew the show dot dot dot sad face, this is LB all day.
Speaker 2: Bobby's not really a fan of these shows.
Speaker 5: It's for this should be for LB, right, And then they didn't respond for a while, and I had to get back to them like, hey, where are we at with this? Because sometimes they'll close things and I'm like, wait a second, we didn't really fully confirm on this, and they go, we really would rather just have Bobby read these.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: So he told there was more to it, because the client can really pick who they want, like, hey, that that's fine, you've assigned this person, but we want Bobby.
Speaker 1: You told them Lunchbox this is the show. This is right down the middle for them, and they do they.
Speaker 2: Know I've met Johnny Bananas.
Speaker 5: I know that they've come many different times about challenge related stuff, and I've even pitched like, hey, we should get Johnny banas on at some point, and they just completely gloss over it and just stick with Bobby.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm not gonna go Well, if you don't go to Lunchbox, we're not going with anything exactly. We got to keep we got to pay the bills here, of course.
Speaker 3: But I don't I didn't know. He did try to pitch you.
Speaker 2: I pitched hard multiple times. I'm not I'm not saying Scuba didn't. I just don't understand what our.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the client's.
Speaker 2: Ultimately, m TV picked Bobby over me.
Speaker 1: Yes, whomever was buying it could have been an agency that represents him to So when you hear it, this is a preemptive Hey, you're probably gonna hear it. Don't lose your crap because Scuba tried to get you the read. I also made a reference of hey, that we should maybe get lunch boxes read.
Speaker 3: But it just was it wasn't the cards.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, that sucks, But I guess an agency just didn't understand my passion for the show and my history with the show.
Speaker 3: I think all they understands have heard you read commercials before.
Speaker 2: No, I probably I don't even heard that. I mean I would doubt.
Speaker 3: I would think. So they buy spots for everybody, right they do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie and people who've also worked with you.
Speaker 2: Man, that's crazy. Maybe you should put the other like a pitch video as.
Speaker 3: To do like a kinder version.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, but here's the problem. You've already got the spots. It's over.
Speaker 1: No no, But in the future, Well that's you shouldn't think like that.
Speaker 2: You should think about you want to go back to Yo, Like, hello, now you want me to take a video you see me watching this show.
Speaker 1: I think you're missing the point. The point is it to fix what can't be fake?
Speaker 5: Give me a yeah, because you want to continue this partnership. So what if season forty one comes around, they're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, forty one will come around, shows me the challenge is going nowhere.
Speaker 6: It could be that the agency or the client just happened to tune into the show one day when you're calling a caller an idiot or something.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh, well, what do you think they do on the challenge? You don't think they call each other idiot?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm not saying I think on your side.
Speaker 1: Everyone here is on your side. I said, I think this is a Lunchbox thing. Scooba said, it can't be. The clients that they had to have you. Scooba a month ago went to the client, said hey, I think Lex's box would be great for this.
Speaker 3: They said no. So your anger on us.
Speaker 2: My anger is at the world around us.
Speaker 1: The world didn't do it.
Speaker 6: He continues to think that the everyone's running down. Yeah, life's not fair.
Speaker 2: You have pretty good life, could have better, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I mean this season is going to be so amazing. I don't even know how it's gonna work. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you want to read the spot?
Speaker 4: No, I don't, Bobby, You're just like bring salts on them.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually the opposite. He did a good spot. We send the clip off. Hey, next time you should actually.
Speaker 4: See this is why, this is why they pay him more. Read the spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hand both of you just said no. Though Amy said, don't do it. Lunchbox said no. When again, You're not going to fix anything today. But what you can do is repair a relationship for tomorrow. But but you have thirty seconds. It can't go over thirty seconds because it'll cut you off, and also you know there's a difference in like passion and being way over the top.
Speaker 2: No, there's no way over the top with me. This is all legit.
Speaker 1: Like okay, well, then that might be what's wrong if there's no way over the.
Speaker 2: Top with you.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying like the excitement for this season, like right when the trailer came out and the pictures posted on Instagram, I'm I mean, John texted me, Jennifer texted me, said, did you guys see this dow on the show? No, they're my friends. Oh got it? Oscar hit me up and goes, what do you think this is gonna be legendary? And we've been counting down all summer. In the Monumental fortieth season premieres this Wednesday, eight seven seventy.
Speaker 1: You gotta time you for thirty seconds. Oh, because it's not like it leading in, we're not doing a bit and we walk into it.
Speaker 2: You know, he didn't like that. You're like how I was, like, you've.
Speaker 1: Already killed eighteen seconds talking about people John and Sarah and Timmy and we don't know who they are.
Speaker 3: Like they've also bolded a lot of that.
Speaker 1: You have to say bold stuff you have to say this all looks.
Speaker 2: Bold to me, not all bold, the parts that are highlighted, Oh highlighted? Okay, I see, I got.
Speaker 3: You ready thirty seconds?
Speaker 2: What monumental is a weird word?
Speaker 3: Is that highlighted?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's the copywriter and they get a little bout hurt if you changed the.
Speaker 3: Copy right and if it's highlighted. I usually have to say it.
Speaker 2: Usually mostly the tts.
Speaker 6: I mean you're the way you just described it with you and your friends sounds for monumental.
Speaker 2: It could be their tag too, like if they have I know, but monumental is a tough word for me.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? You have thirty seconds?
Speaker 2: Go? Oh hold on, you ain't coming down? Go means go?
Speaker 3: Okay, go go?
Speaker 2: Get ready for a monumental forty A season The Challenge forty. Battle of the Eras premieres this Wednesday at eight seven Central on MTV. We're talking ct Bananas, Laurel. All the legends are coming back and if you want to be known as the greatest ever Battle the Eras, they're bringing their baggage. They're moving into the house and they are taking over MTV. Tune in this Wednesday night eight seven Central. MTV Battle the Eras season forty did a great job.
Speaker 3: I was a great read. If I were them, I would have asked you to do it.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait for this. Do you understand how big this season is?
Speaker 3: Like Monumental I hear.
Speaker 2: I mean there's gonna and here's the thing, so many people are gonna be really older like the first era the first ten years. But man, I don't know. It is good, It's awesome. It is so awesome.
Speaker 4: What a great concept for them. Plus is that where you watch it?
Speaker 2: You watch it on MTV, I think, But I think if you miss it live, I mean you can go to Paramount Plus they'll put it up after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if you're gonna stream it like right right.
Speaker 2: Like twenty percent of America. But if you're gonna watch it live on MTV America way streams, I think it's tired.
Speaker 3: I think it's higher than that.
Speaker 2: Man, MTV is gonna hit a home run with this. I hope this season.
Speaker 3: Why aren't they putting it on one of the big networks too?
Speaker 2: For a while. They do Battle the USA on CBS, so that's people like from Big Brother, Amazing Race Survivor, and they threw a couple of the people in there, but that one's Battle of the USA, and then they have the other challenge on MTV that's the main one, and then they have Battle of the All Stars. Like older people that can't come back for two months at a time because they can't take off work and it's only like three weeks filming. They do Battle All Stars just on Paramount.
Speaker 1: As of June twenty twenty four, ninety nine percent of US household subscribe to at least one streaming service. Ninety five percent of Americans pay for more than one. Yeah, I said twenty I was just like, I meant, like, what did you mean?
Speaker 2: That was the opposite of cable? Like I feel like more than most people still have cable and watch it on regular MTV, right, I don't know. Is that not what you? Is that not right?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just know my habits at this point.
Speaker 2: But how would you watch MTV?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: I don't That's why I was seeing how I could watch.
Speaker 2: It Watchamount plus.
Speaker 4: Paramount plus came out.
Speaker 2: I watched it on Paramount.
Speaker 1: You get to wait till the next day, but I watch everything the next day.
Speaker 2: Oh man, how do you get really yeah, you guys don't watch anything the day of.
Speaker 1: Like if I was a big Challenge fan, is it?
Speaker 2: Is it live?
Speaker 3: They don't er it live?
Speaker 2: No, no, no it's not.
Speaker 1: So I probably wait till next morning. Oh and watch it streaming if that's the case. If not, I'd watch it on empty V.
Speaker 2: Because here's the problem. If you wait till the next morning.
Speaker 1: My feed is not full of people talking about the challenge spoiling it.
Speaker 2: That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure it's a great show. I think you did a great job reading that. We've got a couple of calls here. This is Felicia and Tennessee. Who's on the phone.
Speaker 3: Hey Felicia, thank you for calling the show. What's going on?
Speaker 7: So back in February, I was at a gaming hall about an hour and a half away from where I live, and I hit a grand jackpot on a dollars fifty bet. For it was twelve four hundred and eighty four dollars. How much a dollar fifty on a dollars fifty bet? Yes, I put a twenty in the machine and I hit it on my second stend.
Speaker 1: And then when they come with you to that money, do you have to sign part of the way for taxes and do they give you the cash or a check.
Speaker 7: They gave me the cash, and then their policy there is anything over ten grand automatical has taxes taken out. I've hit a couple of smaller jack clocks there, like for a couple thousand dollars, and those they give you the options whether you want to have it taken out then or pay it at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Do you play a lot, a lot more.
Speaker 7: Than I should. We normally go like once or once a month, once or twice a month. We don't take a ton of money. And this is the place that we go is it's a smaller They probably have like four or five hundred machines. It's nothing like Vegas, and they have lots of drawings and players, perks and stuff.
Speaker 3: So did you freak out when you hit it? Did you think it was real?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: They thought I was dying. After they were like, glad you hit it. Please don't make us think you're dying. Next time.
Speaker 4: After work?
Speaker 2: Who knows where you do it?
Speaker 3: We don't hear it. You say, you go into your car and rad all something I said.
Speaker 6: There have been times in my life, or maybe I have gone to my garage and gotten in my car and just screamed.
Speaker 4: For a second.
Speaker 1: That's what I would look like though if I hit that. Oh my god, Felicia, thank you for the call. We really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Thank you so much. Let's go talk to Grace in Oklahoma. Who's on.
Speaker 1: Hey Grace, Yes, you are on the show. What would you like to say?
Speaker 8: All right, well, morning studio. Yeah. I just felt the need to call and apologize lunch Box for thinking he overreacted a little bit when he found the condom in his hotel room and he wanted his whole room comp you and tell something like that happened to you. Yeah, I'm I'm full team Lunchbox on this now, like full comp.
Speaker 1: What happened to you? To change your mind? I agree, it was disgusting. I was surprised they didn't.
Speaker 3: So what happened?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: Yeah. So my husband and I went to the Morgan concert this past weekend, which was amazing, and we get back. It's like in midnight at this point, and we're getting in bed and my husband pulls the sheep and there's like this big brown stain in the Yeah, So I called down. First of all, We're like, okay, what is this? You know, regardless, like it's disgusting that it's a stain, but what is it? And it's clearly like it's poop, like smell. Yeah, I haven't And it wasn't huge, but like almost like a baseball size, like so big enough.
Speaker 2: Clearly, what do you visit are huge?
Speaker 8: Well? I mean like it wasn't like whoa, but it was big enough. So I call down and I'm like, hey, can we get some room service up here? You know, there's a big stain on our sheets. I just really like some new sheets before I go to bed. And to that, they say, oh, well, room service. It's already gone home for the night and we're dealing with a situation down here. And so I'm like, well, I'm not sleeping on the sheet. And I try to be nice, try not to be Karen, but so I just go down there. I'm like in my pj's looking ratchet. Go down there and they're like, oh, did you just call? And I said yes, I just I really need new sheets. So I waved about thirty minutes and they bring me instead of sheets, so I have to change my own sheets, which not a big deal, but change my sheets, no new pillowcases and there's a hair on my pillowcase also, so yeah, and then when I asked you, they're like, okay, I is there any way in my room can get camped for this because it wasn't sheet And they're like, oh, hang on.
Speaker 7: Let us see.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we can give you fifty dollars off.
Speaker 2: Boom boom. That's what they did to me.
Speaker 8: They gave me it, like I it's like a slap in the face. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So what did happen?
Speaker 7: What did you guys do with the night we changed the sheets?
Speaker 8: Obviously they gave us a new pair we changed on ourselves, and I slept with no pillow because the one had the hair on it, and I was just so grossed out at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But as soon as it happened, I literally told my husband. I was like, this is karma, This is karma for me thinking lunchbox was dramatic and he's like, who's lunchbox? So obviously had to explain to him.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I get you to make it everybody's fame list.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, thank you for sharing that story. I hate that happened to you, And yeah, that's disgusting and that should have been a new They should have moved you to a new room first of all, straight up moved you to a new room unless there weren't any because it's a big concert, I get it, and then it takes thirty minutes and then they're not going to give you.
Speaker 3: A free room. I've written a letter or an email to the head of the company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and did you explain that there was poop on your sheets or did you just say you need a new sheets because in.
Speaker 8: This yeah, no, I explained it. And then I sent him because they were like, send us a picture to you know, this email if I send them a picture, and that was it. Yeah, And you know I would expect something like that from some super cheap last minute hotel. But yeah, you know, like, we paid decent money for this, so it's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Paid more than I haven't poop in the bed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a little more than in the bed.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only time I hear about somebody paying so cheaply that I would have expected poop in the bed was the time that Scubastey paid for lunchboxes hotel in Arkansas. Whenever they went to the diamond mind to the digging on the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it had a hair ball in the bed and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. And it smelled musty or mold.
Speaker 3: They paid in lunch box there.
Speaker 2: But it looked cool.
Speaker 5: And I was looking online. I had an indoor pool and everything. I was like, they'll have a great time, they'll bring I was like, bring your bathing suit you can.
Speaker 2: To the pool, and it was there.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Indoor pools are tough.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this one was real. The movie some pretty cool ones. Yeah, mostly from my money. Indoor pools, I'm gonna pass on it. If I can't get real life sun, I'm probably not gonna hop out there. All right, let's let's do a mineral here. Hey, I want to mention something about the show today we had on Haley.
Speaker 2: Well talk to a girl and she just find she.
Speaker 1: Was very nice, very nice, And people are like, man, you guys have really really scraping the bottom. I don't think so at all. I'm super interested in people to go viral. It doesn't matter who it is. If somebody goes really viral, I want to know, like, when did that start to happen where people started to say, wow, people that you haven't talked to in years, When do they come to you?
Speaker 3: Are you making money off of it now? How are you going to turn this into a career?
Speaker 1: In the same vein we had on Mason Ramsey, not because he had a song on the Twister soundtrack, but because I'm so interested in what virility is like for somebody when their life absolutely changes because something on the internet catches fire. That to me is so it's so interesting and so I don't know people are idiots.
Speaker 4: And yeah, because I mean she's been on some really huge things.
Speaker 1: Well, and it doesn't bother me that they're like, what, you're scraping the bottom? No, no, no, I'm just interested in like that part of it. It's not even the whole hawk to it. Yeah, did she get famous from something that's kind of goofy? Yeah, but a lot of people do, Like people get fame for something really stupid. But I want to know, like when do you start to feel it? When do people what are the decisions you're making now? And what I feel like with her, she's very nice and she's very likable. I feel like she doesn't quite know yet what she wants to do, and if she doesn't decide very quickly, it's just going to be a smashing grab for as long as she can, and then she'll just be the person that was talk to a girl, Meaning there are two ways to do it, smash and grab meeting. Take every opportunity you're given as far as make money appearance, make money appearance, make that eventually goes away because you're not the new shiny toy.
Speaker 3: There'll be another hawk to a girl, not literally, but.
Speaker 1: There'll be another person who gets viral, goes famous for that reason.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: Even famous people, you know, their fame goes up and down, and they have a skill or a talent they've honed. And so talking with her today and she's like, I don't know, I'm like, man, if I were your people, I would have had her starting to do a podcast yesterday, and I would have booked every massive, most famous person I could possibly book right then and record and back up like fifteen to twenty episodes, because then what's gonna happen is she's got great podcast episodes from people who probably won't do her show in three months but would now because it's talk to a girl and it's like, oh, this is funny and relevant right now. And then she'd have that for a long time to build up a part. And yes, would it take time away from her doing appearances in places, Yeah, probably and not making fifteen thousand dollars here there, But you'd have to sacrifice some of that. But I don't feel like they're doing that. I feel like they're going, let's make as much money as we can, let's make merch and that's cool. I did see that she had trademarked, like the hawk tua the phrase for certain things like mouthwash, for certain things like ments, stuff like that. Oh my gosh, And good for them. That smart, but it's not gonna be a long lasting thing, right.
Speaker 2: Well, especially when she said quote, I don't really like saying it anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, and what I tried to kind of insinuate was you should only do it for like a bunch of money. Yeah, like if somebody's like, we'd like it's like a cameo, do cameo all day, but you could actually lift that price up if you're gonna actually say the phrase. In the memorabilia world, let's say, and I'll use an example that I know, I'm pretty certain of.
Speaker 3: Peyton Manning.
Speaker 1: If he signs a helmet, a Tennessee helmet or a Broncos helmet or a colds helmet for him to write like an inscription, it actually costs more. So if he's like Peyton Manning, he'll sign Peyton Manning and get his fee.
Speaker 3: To do one hundred helmets or whatever.
Speaker 1: But if it's like Peyton Manning SB Champion x VV, that inscription costs a little more. So what she could do, she could do a cameo and if you want me to say, talk to a spit on that thing, it's ten bucks more.
Speaker 2: There are little ways, but I.
Speaker 1: Just would be building something out, and I just didn't sense that they were. They had that mindset yet.
Speaker 6: So by her saying we're thinking about a podcast working on it, you don't think that they're actually there's anything in the works. Yeah, it's just that.
Speaker 1: If her leadership was really on it, I don't know who her leadership is, and maybe she's just saying and.
Speaker 3: They have, they would have.
Speaker 1: They would already building out like foundational fundamental things for her to build off of the next thing to do, which they may have been may have. She needs to get on a reality show right now because that will tape now if they're doing one, and it'll air in six months, and then she's kind of brought back into the.
Speaker 2: Game one percent. She needs to be on a reality.
Speaker 1: Show asap, so that would be the second thing. But again even with that, now that's a flame that will flick her as well. But at least that flame is kind of reignited a bit. I'd podcast the crap out of it. If you go to our socials, it's not people aren't nice to her. She didn't do anything to be famous. Even she said it. She was like, it was just on Broadway. I said it, and she wasn't like I deserve to be famous. She's very likable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's really nice, and I think.
Speaker 1: A little bit it's kind of embarrassing that that's what you're known, even her, Like she's like too, she's talking about spinning on a Wiener and giving it oral sex, you know, not really something that you'll want to be known for for long, which is why I would like give her the opportunity, like, I bet you don't want to be known for this forever. But there's a transition phase. Yeah, I'm rooting for I think she's a very nice girl. But I'm fascinated with people to go viral and some of them can turn it into really cool, big things. I mean, one of the most famous ones, Kim Kardashian, obviously went viral for having.
Speaker 2: Sex with ray J Unreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and just turned into a billion, billion dollar empire.
Speaker 2: She did a good job. I'd say she did well on everything. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I ever even saw the video, but I mean, that's no, Yeah, that was good. Was Paris hilt in a sex tape two way early on?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I remember when we first reported on Kim Kardashian because we were on KHFI so we were kissing, so we were pop at the we talked about Paris and her friends more and the first time she ever ended up in the Hollywood Skinny, it was like we were talking about Paris Hilton's friend and we didn't know, Like we were like, Kim, I don't know Kardashian.
Speaker 4: And it's just now the Kardashian is such a household name.
Speaker 6: But back then, when she was first on the scene, it was like, well, she has a sex tape with ray J and blah blah blah blah blah, and then yeah, catapulted into.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how well they've all done. Like the little sisters, they're very smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very smart. It's a very smart family. And people will go, oh, they're just the Kardashians. No, they've built an empire knowing exactly what to present to whom through television, through social media, through products. And I know people who have spent time with Kim professionally and they're like, she's wildly intelligent and so and the mom obviously, but you know they come from a pretty well to do family. Yeah, it was you know, attorney OJ.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also some people to go viral, which is different than her. Some people to go viral are going viral for an actual skill or something that they can do, Like a skateboarder, right, and they do it like at eight flip and eat three marshmallows and it gets ten million views. Well, you know what else they can keep doing. They can keep skateboarding and they can build their fame because what they went viral for is something that they can.
Speaker 3: Continue to do.
Speaker 1: Hers was just a funny saying that she got. I mean, it's such lightning in a bottle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it. I don't know what she did say.
Speaker 4: She wanted to get into the comedy.
Speaker 1: Space, right, which is really not a space that you go. I want to get into the comedy Spacekay, comedy sucks and it's so hard, and what are you going to be?
Speaker 3: A stand up?
Speaker 1: That's the worst. Not saying that the people to do it to the worst. It's the hardest thing you could possibly do. You go up and you tell jokes for a long time and nobody laughs, and you're not famous and you make no money. Or let's say she wants to be an actress, Okay, no one's gonna put her on a show to act unless she has real talent. So then you have to go and take lessons. It can be done. She was super nice, I guess more than anything, I was surprised that they hadn't already started building those she.
Speaker 2: Needs to get on, like Love Island or just fundamentals.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, at this point, she needs to get us on show and then while they're doing it, figure out what they can do that it's gonna last for her because she'll end up on a show.
Speaker 3: This is not the example, but you know, a lot of those clebrit would.
Speaker 1: Be like celebrity Rehab and they would end That's what they would end up doing way later because it was like the show that would take them. Like if I were her, I'm telling you and I don't know what the what the process is now, I would do Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: That's what it just popped my head.
Speaker 1: If they would let her. I don't know that they would let her as hok to a girl because that's such a family branded show, But that would be excellent.
Speaker 3: She would be on a network.
Speaker 1: People would fall in love with her. She came in, we liked her, but the whole time I was kind of feeling bad. I was like, man, what is she going to do because she's going to.
Speaker 4: Be known as maybe some of it she was keeping like, you know, no.
Speaker 2: Close to the best. Yeah, I don't think I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Amy, Yeah, somebody else who went viral and turned it into it really an empire. Now she's doing only fans too now. But was uh bad Barbie bad, Bobby oh ca.
Speaker 4: On Doctor Phil Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she made she.
Speaker 3: She's making a lot of money. She's mail Daniel something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know. Bad Barbie, bad.
Speaker 1: Bobby, that baby. It's called bad baby, but I keep thinking it's bad Barbie because it felt like that. I say bad Bobby, well, because it's spelled b h A.
Speaker 2: It's really hard.
Speaker 1: I always get yeah, is it baby, Mike? Yeah, but it's felt b h A b y. How would you say that if you didn't know?
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't saying. I thought he would know.
Speaker 2: And I call her catch me Outside girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how I know her too. If you say bad baby.
Speaker 3: She's a rapper.
Speaker 1: She makes a lot, she does only me. Yeah, she is filthy rich, so it can happen like that wasn't a skill that she got viral for. I mean, she couldn't keep doing that saying crazy stuff as a kid. Catch me I catch me outside.
Speaker 3: But it went viral and then she found what she was good at and then use that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I now think she has a baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's crazy, that's what happens.
Speaker 3: And I know sex and baby gets in there.
Speaker 2: But catch me Outside girl is a mom and she's a millionaire. And I just I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, she made forty nine million and twenty twenty one god.
Speaker 4: Gosh from like her music OnlyFans. Oh, only fans.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I do think is she doing full naked on? Only fans?
Speaker 2: Might do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think so, he thinks. Lunchbuck says he thinks.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I figure it would be up on an article somewhere.
Speaker 2: I would assume she's I mean to get forty nine million.
Speaker 4: How old is she now? Because when she was on Doctor Phil she was a teenager.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, but that was so long ago at this point, what's bad babies age? I bet she's probably what twenty eight or so? If I'm just guessing, Oh my god, it's only twenty one now?
Speaker 8: What how old is she?
Speaker 6: When she was saying catch me outside nine that it feels like forever ago?
Speaker 2: Oh? Crazy?
Speaker 4: No, no, No, side girl was.
Speaker 2: Eighteen?
Speaker 4: Why does that feel like?
Speaker 2: She was on Doctor Phil as a guest on the episode called I Want to give Up my car stealing knife wielding, twirking thirteen year old daughter who tried to frame me for a crime. So she was.
Speaker 1: Thirteen September twenty sixteen. Okay, Doctor Phil. I watched a whole Here's what I like about TikTok Now. I don't do it often, but sometimes I'll watch a whole ten minute video on TikTok if it's really good about because they allow ten minute videos.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: There's really not a specific about, but I watched an entire video of the twenty sixteen World Series game between the Cubs Indians Game seven, twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, right, whatever it was. I watched all ten minutes of it, and it was awesome because it was just all the highlights of the game. Had the Cubs jump up its way up, Indians come back, there's a rain delay in the ninth and the Cubs the ind won World Series.
Speaker 3: It's nineteen oh eight.
Speaker 6: That seems like a fun way to watch a baseball game because it's over in ten minutes so slowly.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And not only that, that was the first time I had ever been invited to be on a national broadcast of a television show, meaning the CMAS for the first time ever invited me to come and be a presenter on the night of Game seven of the World Series. I've been a Cubs fan my whole life, so it was do I go beyond national television for the first time, which I've been just begging to do on a network. I think I did something on CMT once, but and that was cool with that was Cable, like one of the big ABC, NBC, CBS had invited me to come present on an award show and it was the same night Game seven the Cubs and Indians, and you know what I did. I stayed home. I watched the game and I passed. I passed the opportunity because it meant that much to me. And the Cubs jumped up early in Game seven, and.
Speaker 4: Then I was like, you didn't even go to the game.
Speaker 1: I want the game too, but Game seven I did not. It was in Cleveland, and so the Cubs ended up when they rendulated in extra endings, they rolled out the tarps.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I forget how crazy it was for me, going, oh my god, we're gonna lose this thing again. But I watched the whole tim and of TikTok, which I don't do often, but it was so good.
Speaker 4: I was in you know, there's this whole thing.
Speaker 6: Mel Robbins was in her podcast and she had something up this week about like music and how it takes us back.
Speaker 4: It's like so therapeutic for us.
Speaker 6: Like any song you instantly feel that will take you back she's like your high school days, or it'll instantly make you feel better as long as you have positive association right with the song. But I wonder for y'all if, like even with sports events, like you see an event and you're immediately taken back to that sensation, that feeling you know exactly where you were, like you can instantly feel better as if you were to put on your favorite song from when you were a teen.
Speaker 1: I know the exact cotch I was sitting on in a house I had to move to because the condo I lived in flooded. I could see everything about it, and I get I remember beating myself up because I'm not somebody that makes a decision that worries about that I made the wrong decision.
Speaker 3: I make the decision to go.
Speaker 1: I got to make the best of this, even if it ends up not being the best. There are two times I've ever done that in the last ten or so years where I really am like, oh, man, should I have done this? And one of them was this passing up to go and be on the cmas to stay home watch a baseball game, And to me, it feels like it was then absolute right decision. But I remember when the Indians came back and tied it in like the eighth or the ninth, and just going, oh my god, I feeling terrible. They once this is nineteen oh eight, like our grandparents didn't even see a Cup championship. And then it rained a rain delay. We had to sit and watch a rain delay while the CMA's and I'm like, I remember thinking, if we lose this game and I didn't do this, worst night in my life.
Speaker 3: And we didn't w won, but it was awesome. That was one. That was one. The other one was when they offered me a spot as a judge on.
Speaker 2: Mass Singer.
Speaker 4: What would you pass that for?
Speaker 1: I don't Dancing with the Stars, And I still feel like that was the right decision because all that led to the Idol stuff was great and it paid a lot of money. Dancing with the Stars was super cool for me personally to go from something I did not know how to do, not even about the TV show, but like winning that when really the odds were that I wasn't going to but it turned into you know, breaking Bobby bones, and then it turned into snaking the grass and that led to a lot of really cool things, but I worried about that one. But I'm a big believer in once you make a decision, just worry about how to make that decision the best decision, because there's no way to know you could make the best decision ever. And then that decision leads you to actually be somewhere where you get hit by a car. You have no idea to know what one decision is going to how it's actually going to play out over time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you could have tripped walking to the stage and broken your leg on national Tea or hit your face brooking. Not the money, you're a bloody nose and not the money that stuff, not the money in front of everybody.
Speaker 3: But I watched a ten minute video on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I've watched a few now ten minute ors mostly though I go on my content really short, really long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that that is an event that was really long. That even though that's ten minutes, it's made really short.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's shorter than the long.
Speaker 1: But just when I'm watching content, I like it to be like twenty seconds or I'll sit in seconds, yeah TikTok, or I'll sit and watch like a four minute video. I'll watch like the Kevin Nash podcast. There are certain podcasts that I've never listened to in my ears, but my algorithm knows I like it, So I'll watch four and five minutes podcast clips of like Kevin Nash, who was a wrestler back in the day. I get a lot of nineties wrestling stuff, Stone Cold doing pod, Undertaker doing podcasts, that kind of stuff, which I don't really watch wrestling now anymore, but I was a big fan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is it still is it as big as it, It's even bigger.
Speaker 1: Netflix just sign just signed the deal. They're going to Netflix. They're gonna be worldwide.
Speaker 2: And I just want to circle back cuts me outside, girl, she says, DM me, now if you want to see me fully nude? Okay, so she says, only.
Speaker 4: I mean, I assume if that number.
Speaker 1: Twenty million bucks, I would show them all Wiener every day. What you wouldn't Yes, it's just a Wiener who cares twenty million dollars.
Speaker 6: Because then everybody would just be showing things like it's not just that about.
Speaker 1: That, no, but for twenty million dollars here it is Bobby. I wouldn't like if that's the case.
Speaker 3: I want to have sex on camera. I want to do like porn or anything.
Speaker 4: There's a market for this, but.
Speaker 3: I'm now for twenty million.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to see mine.
Speaker 3: You would have to add up like her twenty mine straight up.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't think.
Speaker 6: She's getting like twenty million out of the gate, but she you get enough people. Okay, this one girl, she I saw her post something somewhere. She's like swims like people watch her on OnlyFans swim.
Speaker 3: Okay, some of the whims have only fans.
Speaker 2: Get this.
Speaker 1: Some of the Olympians now have only fans, but they don't do naked stuff. They literally just like follow me in life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this one girl acted like she just jumps off a boat and you watch her like dive from the back and swim a little bit, and she makes so much money and I'm like, what.
Speaker 4: Wrong with my life?
Speaker 2: Does she have a swimsuit on? Or no?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has a swimsuit on.
Speaker 1: A man in Pennsylvania was arrested after driving a motorcycle with a pi bow in his lap.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what motorcycle drivers are crazy. I mean when you're sitting in traffic and it's like stop traffic and they come through in between. It is like you idiot, like an inch and you hit that mirror and you are lack.
Speaker 3: But I've never seen anyone go blob not personally own eyes I.
Speaker 2: Know, but what if you know what I mean, like you're just kind of talking and you just you know, because you're going like a mile an hour, so you move over an inch and they bah uh.
Speaker 1: The guy from Fox forty three, which, by the way, if I were to see this, I wouldn't call the cops. I would record it. That would be hilarious because I would think he'd done it before. Although I don't like the dog being it, but I feel like he's on a motorcycle him the chill. Anyway, they're probably, but anyway they ended up he had meth in his sock.
Speaker 3: Marijuana as a whole thing.
Speaker 4: Nothing the suck.
Speaker 1: But if you see a motorcycle with a pibbowle on the lap, do you call the cops?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I record it for TikTok. It'd be like check this out.
Speaker 6: Well. Also, yeah, I guess I wouldn't really think of the time, But now I am sitting here thinking about how dangerous that is for.
Speaker 1: The dog and for the person though. Imagine the dog tries to jump you move your.
Speaker 4: Well, you're the person. You made that decision. The dog is no choice.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying it's dangerous for the person too, because the dog, let's say it does do something, it hits your arms, Your arms lose control, you.
Speaker 2: Wreck, you know.
Speaker 3: But still I put it on. TikTok yah.
Speaker 1: An impressive piece of rock and all history will be in the auction block next month. Elvis Presley one of his guitars, one of the last ones he ever played on stage. They're expecting it to go between fifteen to twenty five thousand dollars Rock Island auction.
Speaker 2: All right, wait, only twenty thousand for an Elvis guitar.
Speaker 3: Is one of the last ones he played on stage.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it looks like if you play, if it was really his for a long time. I do want to do a couple other things. Number one, Mike, can you give me the results for the draft replacement curse words?
Speaker 3: I have to go to our new building today up for like what I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, we got that meeting over there, we do, I don't know. Is it a big meeting now?
Speaker 4: They're joking.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: You know, they're at the point where they have all the furniture in and they want you to check the configuration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last time we were there, there one that's cool.
Speaker 5: So they just want you to make sure the configuration of your microphone and all that kind of stuff is where you want it to be before they start drilling holes.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of set up and I go and just be like, I want the mic to be.
Speaker 2: This wants a little low exactly.
Speaker 5: That's the point is so you can make sure where it's you want it to be and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm doing that in a few minutes. So we'll do a couple more things here. Uh the draft results best replacement curse words, so if the word if the if it's the F word or replacement coursoord would be like free, right, Yeah, do.
Speaker 3: You already know?
Speaker 2: Do you look and see what?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to look and see what the results a online?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know this. I didn't. I don't know the results, but just going into it, I was like, man, I don't even understand this.
Speaker 1: One because I just use a curse Lunchbox had Son of a Gun, Oh Fudge, and mother Sucker. Yeah, mother Sucker was probably the weaker of the ones.
Speaker 2: What else do you say?
Speaker 3: Well, did anybody say mother Trucker?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Rated Well I want to just pick a different one.
Speaker 4: I thought later about mother Freaker.
Speaker 1: That could have been one. Yeah, I've never heard of mother Sucker. What does in the radio version of Please Please Please? What does Sabrina Carpenter say whenever she said because she says that, or does it just go like mother? She says, maybe a little sucker or something? Who little sucker? It's like, uh, please please?
Speaker 3: Uh no, that dude? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's like, uh, hop is one thing my egos another I beg of you don't embarrass me mother? She says it, right, but she drops it down. I think in the radio version maybe it's a little sucker, little sucker.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: My It's only one of the most popular songs right now.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't know popular songs on this and I don't even hear the songs on this show. Okay, Amy, you finished third place, but twenty two percent, Hey, you had freaking Son of a Biscuit.
Speaker 3: And ht double hockey stick.
Speaker 4: Take the bronze.
Speaker 2: That's true, good job. Thanks with the bronze.
Speaker 1: It's Amy Raymundo. You came in fourth place no metal, but not last. You have what the heck? Mother trucker and holy shit, Taki.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: How is that a good one?
Speaker 3: That's why I questioned it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: It could be funny. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Morgan had Holy Moly, shut the Front Door and dag Nabbit.
Speaker 2: Another one, dag nabbitt never heard.
Speaker 1: I've heard that one in a bunch that's older, weird. I have crap for that word, f this and gosh dang it. Then Lunchbox has son of a gun, oh fudge and mother Sucker. Who do you think one?
Speaker 4: Yours are good? You're I mean, they're all good, but yours is the strongest. And then I think Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: And then Morgan maybe is not in it, but she's.
Speaker 1: She's always game. Morgan finished second with twenty three percent with Holy Moly, Shut the Front Door and dag Nabbit. I won with crap, f this and Gosh dang it, and Lunchbox in the last place with Son of a gun, oh fudge and mother suckers.
Speaker 2: What happens is she used the raal curse words people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he actually did curse and we had to beep it. He was like, is this a curse word? And he said it, Yeah, that'd be a curse word.
Speaker 4: I remeber why her song didn't go Ye me, mother sucker?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Uh so I'm the winner, so I'll take the belt. I don't need to know, can give it to me tomorrow. Let's do one other thing.
Speaker 1: Let's say yeah, I'm sorry, buddy, been a tough day for you between rough the MTV and yeah, losing the belt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just that draft when I wasn't very good at I knew going in I was in trouble.
Speaker 1: If you only use the real curse words, it's right, I don't one. Oh you're saying you don't want if it was real curse words, Well, I think everybody goes F word first. If you're doing real ones, it's just whoever gets the first pick, like the most hardcore F first.
Speaker 6: C Second, Wait, don't you want to win with like the ones that are like nobody says the C word, but.
Speaker 1: If they do, you know they mean business. No, like that's heavy. F word is first, C word is second, S word's.
Speaker 2: Probably third, B words probably fourth. Yeah, that's probably right.
Speaker 1: And like the foundation words because you can build a lot around them. Son of a mother, you know, there's a lot of versions of them.
Speaker 4: I think, damn, would that.
Speaker 3: Be top five?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: That wouldn't be top Is there a fifth?
Speaker 3: Is there a fifth?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 1: There's a son of them there? But that's still B. No, that's still be all that's built around the B word.
Speaker 3: Many versions of it.
Speaker 2: Oh G D then if you guys don't, that's D though too. But you got to have the G in front of it for it to be emphasized. That's when you mean business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't prefer the G.
Speaker 2: I don't say.
Speaker 1: Is there another curse word though, because they're Oh a A would be before D?
Speaker 3: A word?
Speaker 4: Oh no, if you're the words that you like to say, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: Like F. The F word rhymes with buck, the C word rhymes with punt, the S word rhymes with spit, the B word rhymes with rich, and then I think.
Speaker 3: Because of the the way you can.
Speaker 1: Use it, I think the A word rhymes with rass because there's there's a there's a whole, there's face, there's head, there's stupid a.
Speaker 4: And just the dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or a hat. Oh, okay, there's the P word. But that's that's kind of gross.
Speaker 2: No, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, I hate that word.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it if I'm calling somebody that, if they're a wimp.
Speaker 3: But I don't like it. It's a body part. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like it. Ever, there's even a flower like the No.
Speaker 6: I don't even, I can't even. I'm like, oh, the willow, Yeah, the pussy willow.
Speaker 2: No, you get some of those from my yard?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Stop, I wonder if how to do both sells those?
Speaker 3: You call them up?
Speaker 2: We couldn't air that call.
Speaker 3: I mean we could air to the post show. Do you give me a pussy willows?
Speaker 1: For some willows specifically of the pussy variety?
Speaker 4: Or like, why is a cat a pussy cat? I just said it, Like I.
Speaker 1: Like curse words way back in the day, right, We've only made them bad in the last fifty seventy five years, So like a push a cat? I don't know, dude, that's weird though. My wife told me to look for some willows here, just like there's weeping ones. But I think I'm more looking looking for more like a pussy. Uh do you have weeping or when that funny call that willow?
Speaker 2: That's a funny call. Yeah, it is on that.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that would have.
Speaker 2: To be a post show call.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that makes me laugh Scooba is having a moment over there.
Speaker 2: I mean when you prides like that, you guys, I mean looking for willows.
Speaker 1: I called the other home depot. They have tons of weep weepings, but they were all out. So do you guys have any pussys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Even say willows because you didn't say weeping you like, I'm looking for the will I'm looking at different kinds of willows, like I look for Arctic ones, bay ones.
Speaker 3: I don't need Arctic or bay What I needs pussy?
Speaker 2: Do you have any of the pussy willows?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's gonna be awkward.
Speaker 2: It's be hard to say without laughing.
Speaker 4: You can do it. That's so if anybody can.
Speaker 3: Like and that, I don't mind that for like a pussy willow. For that, I don't like it. As a body part that I can't do it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like it as anything. I can't. I can't even you have said it too much.
Speaker 3: Do you want what was your Morning Corny after Dark?
Speaker 2: You want to do?
Speaker 4: I can barely say that, but okay, if I can.
Speaker 3: Do it, do you want it? Do you want to do it? We've now gone off it off the deep end here.
Speaker 4: I mean, whatever you want to do, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get the E tag, the explicit tag.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you want to save it to make another?
Speaker 3: Hey, stop pussy footing around. I just do your thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so does Ray want to hit my music?
Speaker 2: And now the morning Corny after Dark?
Speaker 4: What did the eggs say to the boiling water?
Speaker 3: What did the egg say to the boiling water?
Speaker 6: No? I don't know if I can get hard because I just got laid this.
Speaker 1: May.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Okay, we're done, everybody.
Speaker 2: I put that on the Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I put that on on an Instagram. All get flagged?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know they believe. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're not putting that on Instagram. Morgan's also not here today.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, did you mean my personal Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're done, everybody good, good man, Okay, eyes are watering.
Speaker 3: You really crushed that final joke. Just see what is today Wednesday? Sore Losers Today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sore losers today.
Speaker 1: Mike, what else is up today, Doctor Josie. I'm the guest on Doctor Josie's podcast today, and the I get bit by a dog in the middle of the episode hilarious. Other than that, that's it. I don't think there's anything else I needed, like promote. I doubt you guys got to this point of the podcast. If you did whatever. My last Instagram post is a mister Bobby Bones, put a flower up there like in the comments, so I know that you made it like a flower, like pussy Willow. Just put the flower emoji and I'll know what that means. You made it all the way to the end of this podcast. Ray, how long was this one? The second half of this thirty four?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, probably two people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you guys, and we'll see tomorrow.