Speaker 1: On today's episode of The Command Center Podcast, we get pick Manny, it's pig million and that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Review the Panther.
Speaker 1: We're gonna recap the Panthers, all the good stuff offense, defense there, We're gonna preview the Bears. Williams is coming back, coming Home, and then Jade Daniels may or may not play. We talked about the implications of that. It all starts right now. Welcome into the Command Center Podcast. I'm Logan Paulson here with Fred Smoot and Santanams. Fred. I meant to ask you, is that hey Richmond shirt you got?
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's the designer. Name is Spider, not Richmond Spider. I'm gonna show Tim Hottow.
Speaker 1: Because that looks like kind of the same logo that they.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, this is the name of the design the spider. You get caught in my whale.
Speaker 4: But who is Richmonds? What spider?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's the messcot for Richmond. They got a spider.
Speaker 1: That's why I was confused, because I thought he just got some.
Speaker 2: Well, well you should have noticed one Richmond because of the culis.
Speaker 1: And I thought maybe your son had got some beer and you got hooked up, and yeah, that's what I.
Speaker 3: I'm not really one of those guys that wear other schools gear. It's gonna be MISSIPI state or nothing.
Speaker 1: I gotta keep my ee out for that. Now. I feel I feel like you've.
Speaker 2: Worn Now if my daughter signed and.
Speaker 1: You got other contingencies to worry about.
Speaker 3: It, well, my oldest daughter go to O miss I would never like never wear that. I mean when I had to go down to take her to school and they was like I had a name tag for me, No miss on it.
Speaker 4: I didn't wear it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't wear it.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't wear it. Not in your blood, not gonna do it. Well, sorry about that little sidetrack spiders spiders spider gear. But we're the NFC East leaders. Boys. I feel so good and that's pretty exciting. You believe yeah fourn two And I mean obviously that the rest of the division is kind of struggling right now and it feels good to kind of be on the uh on the right track.
Speaker 3: So speak you know, we're on the right track, and we've proven we can win several different ways, and this is what's the most impressive thing to me. We can out fast if you want to, we can out physical. If you want to, we can beat your own defense. We could beat you on best your teams and we flash you on our fence.
Speaker 2: You gotta love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. And then also we're second in the NFC as a whole, which is pretty cool. And I don't know that the math there is a little bit weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the math is math because one game.
Speaker 1: I know, so, yeah, but to be in that group of Detroit Lions, the Vikings, those are for sure playoff teams and to be third second, however, we're in there. When that mixes, it's also pretty cool shows you kind of where the team is at.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So now let's recap the Panthers game. And this is a tough game for me to recap because I'm really excited. It's always good to win a game by you know, forty points, thirty four points. But to me, the Panthers were not good bad football.
Speaker 2: That ain't our job.
Speaker 3: The job is to play who's on the schedule when every day arrived to the game. We have nothing to do with this. We used to beat the Panthers, all right, we did years ago, Like we was going through the same thing.
Speaker 2: The Panthers down.
Speaker 3: The one thing we know about a fish, it rotted from the head down, from the head down. And this what's wrong with the Panthers day, a rotten from the head down.
Speaker 4: Actually didn't know that about the fish.
Speaker 2: Yes, they ride from here down from the brain.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, But but you said something though that I think is maybe the biggest thing.
Speaker 4: No, I think one of the things that you know, folks always trying to move the gold posts back. I mean, I think as as a team, your job is to go out there and win, you know. I mean, that's the ultimate goal. And regardless up there having winners, a record or not, that's not us. You know, that's not for us to worry about. Yeah, our job is to take care of business. Now. One of the things that's most important about what we have shown this year against those teams that aren't or hasn't been good. Yeah, we're stepping on that throat. We are showing you that. Okay, if you don't play good football, then we're going to show the world.
Speaker 2: Get across my lap for that.
Speaker 4: But you can't always find some something to nit pick about.
Speaker 2: But that's just life.
Speaker 4: That just shows you who are we? Who we are as humans. Man, We're going to find a reason to folt also say that we're not worthy of what we've been shown.
Speaker 3: Listen, I enjoyed watching the Monday Nights games because what the Ravens did to the Bucks compared to how we played them.
Speaker 2: That's what I was looking at.
Speaker 3: Lamargo's for five touchdowns and the keen hear him, son, Dude.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, they can't hear.
Speaker 4: It also shows you, too, man, just how things can change. They went from a touchdown men dropped to a turnover and that that turned the game, and then you lost that key player who dropped that touchdown. It was a swing of things that happened right then and there in the front of our face. And to me, I think that changed the game. That changed the floor of the game, and that that changed the Bucks and put them in a situation to where now they're trying to chase. They're chasing I get through another pick, you know what I mean. So that's why it's vital man to go out there and and try to hold onto the football and put up points.
Speaker 2: I was more at pressed this week with Mary Oda Yea.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, like this guy came in here and listen. The offense did not take a step back. They stayed on schedule. They didn't they didn't have to change anything. That's why I love having a backup that mimics the starter. I always hate when the team has a starter. They could do something and they got to back up, just totally different. The offense stayed on schedule, they made big plays, and the defense showed up.
Speaker 2: They showed up. Man, guess what, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I was so happy to see another guy added to the Forbes list. Andy Dalton is now on the Forbes Listen, you don't mean you're big in there?
Speaker 1: How many not this time? How many people are on the Forbes list right now? Two people? Right then? Who's the other one?
Speaker 2: That's no, Russell Wilson. Russe Wilson is on the fully.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but it's like that, It's like a baseball player with the yips, Like sometimes you just need to see one go over the game and I think, now he got their pick. Confidence is everything for a cornerback, like confidence is everything. So just seeing one go over the gate man, you know it's gonna keep.
Speaker 4: Building now, that meant the world to me. I mean just seeing him go out there and be able to make that play just knowing what he's been through last year, earlier this year. Man, it's great and I think that's you said it. It builds confidence. Is gonna now, you know, unleash some of that stuff that he had going on.
Speaker 3: Mentally, Yeah, he won't be scared to go jump a play. He won't be afraid too, because it's like I got some collateral. I got some collateral.
Speaker 4: Not bad, but man, thinking about Joe Whitt and how he puts guys in position, Now you see that you got a guy that he's reading, he's showing. I'm sure you show him that, you know, you know this week because the way he saw that route and saw that stem, he immediately knew what was he was already under. That tells me that it was Will coached. And now Joe Wickers say, Okay, I got a guy who's going to be able to do this, So now let me play a defense. You know that's going to be bingo.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking Atah, And you mentioned the like how he read the pick. You know, you talk about reading the formation, reading like they're in a tight formation, kind of almost a stack.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Donte Johnson presses out and then man kind of works the inside shoulder. And for me, I don't play dB, but I run enough, I run enough Rotster watching the film to know like, if you do that, you're probably not going back out. Yeah. Right, So great job by Forbes is sitting on a trust. Trust what you see. And I think you know, Tanny, you said this too. They probably saw that on film and definitely definitely popped. The other thing I wanted to say about the game and winning and all this kind of stuff and beating a bad football team is, you know, we've covered this team for a long time. We've watched this team for a long time. How many times have they not beaten bad teams? Like I think about I think about like last year Chicago, they were all banged up and we lost that game. The Giants that they came in with.
Speaker 2: Yeah whoever they got twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But you know what I'm saying, like and this is this is like what you're supposed to do. And one of the things we were concerned about on the preview show last week was like can they handle a kind of an emotional lull. They have the Baltimore's, They've got the Cincinnatis. It's easy to get for those games. Can you do what you're supposed to do in this game? And to me like this is this informs so much about the character of the team, and I think fans forget that. They forget that, like it's this is an emotional thing we're doing playing football. We did and for them to be able to say, okay, you know, Baltimore, tough loss and then bounce back and just absolutely curb stopping.
Speaker 3: And they stopped the team that's very good at running the ball. Let's be honest. They spent a lot of money on their office line. To you behooved, it's fifth in the league. When it come to Russia, it didn't look like.
Speaker 4: Before we got to the game on Sunday, the question was act at nauseam is about the whole This is the team you should be, This is the team you should you know, uh, you know, I guess you could say boat race. And the best answer or the best you know comment I've ever heard from a coach when when he was asked that, Dan Quinn say, I'm glad we're the guys that you're asking that. I'm glad we're the guys in the inside because we get a chance to not worry about what's going on outside.
Speaker 2: We don't care us.
Speaker 4: So before they played the game, I've already was assured that many these guys gonna come out here and do their thing, and they did just that. They went out there and play phenomenally. So I just feel like, man, we've been saying it. You know, these guys are well coached. These guys have the right guys in the building to kind of follow, you know.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling I'm really glad you brought that up because we talk about dan and culture all the time, and I think that's a really good understanding of how to build a good culture and the potential pitfalls. Yeah, you know, like understanding that this could be an issue for us.
Speaker 3: Not no more with this coaching group. Right, they win, they're not too high. Listen to the interviews. Yeah, they just kind of dull. How y'all feel about the win? You know, we did what we need to do. We have some stuff to clean up. Back to the drawing board, so they don't get too high on wins. They don't get too allows, stay right there in the middle. And like they said, we ain't worried about that other team. We're worried about us as we do what we supposed to do, win games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we talked a little bit about Marcus Mariota, and you talked about the defense, and I think that's maybe the biggest story coming out of the game is just how well they played on that side of the football. Obviously there's things to clean up, no doubt about it, but they get two turnovers and think about the game flow, first drive interception pick six, Yeah, and then they get you know that, I think it's the next drive or two drives after that, it's the Forbes interception. The drive after that one is the fourth down stop. So basically the defense scored twenty one points, like, not not exactly twenty one.
Speaker 2: But they did. They injected it.
Speaker 1: And so when the team's good at running the football like game flow is the best way to get them out of it doing now. Yeah, And I just think like the defense deserves a ton of credit for again, the ball's life. They did a good.
Speaker 3: Dunte Filer is having right now the best start of any year he's had.
Speaker 1: In his career, and this game was an absolutely yeah.
Speaker 2: So it reminds me of the curve growing curve of one.
Speaker 3: Lorenzo Alexander Zoe started off very slow, but once he got it, he became a Pro Bowl player. And it's like that late bloomer like, that's what I'm getting. That's the feel I'm getting from Fouler right.
Speaker 4: What I love seeing too is just one week we see I guess you could say Lous in that position where he's doing some of the things, and then you see follow doing it, and to me, it just shows you about how key it is to get the guys that fit what you're trying to do dramatically, you know what I mean, And when you can have multiple guys that can go on in and be able to mimic something that you've done before, that makes you that much more valuable or makes those guys much more valuable for our defense. And not to say, you know, we don't talk a lot about this guy, but Jamie Davis was in there on where I'm seeing him do some similar things. So it's just man, just great to see, you know, our makeup. I think our makeup is what to me is one of the biggest reasons why we were able to go out here and play the kind of football we're playing because we have the right guys for what we.
Speaker 1: Want to do, and obviously followers had a great year so far. I think he's got four and a half sacks. He leads the team, which I don't know if anybody expected that. I know he was going to be a productive pass rusher, but for him to be that productive, frank you lover has four gets another one in this game. And I think when you look at obviously the front, you know without John Allen, I think dudes kind of finding his way a little bit. Yeah, got got pushed around. I think he's a fun player to watch, gets pushed around. Gott to grow in that area a little bit.
Speaker 2: Ye is young, young bu.
Speaker 1: Big Field did some good things.
Speaker 4: But I tell you one thing, and I want to get to before you say it, damn ain't brought the pain a whole lot.
Speaker 1: You did a great job. And so that whole front right did a great job. But I think the group that I was probably and I expected them to have a good game, but it was good to see them have a good game when they should have a good game is a secondary bay. They did a great job and to that end, also I thought Joe wood Un did a really good job of disguising some stuff. Hey, we got single high. Actually you know we're in Tampa two. Oh, it looks like we're bringing pressure to the left. Actually we're bringing to the right. We get free runners. And it was subtle stuff, little stuff. It just felt like and the game plan felt a little bit tight, a little bit of streamlined. But I think I let the guys play fast.
Speaker 3: But I'm ben say when you when you tighten up the game plan, that mean you only want us to play fans. We're gonna run these four coverages and we're gonna run them all day long and repeat it like like when when we when we see the office repeat stuff. You won't run it twice, not if we're gonna be in the same stuff and allows to like you think loan, you think wrong. When it comes to the defensive backfield, we are reactive, not proactive.
Speaker 1: And this is a week two where you can't do that. Like you know, Canalys is a really good offensive mind, but it's a little bit formulaic. So yeah, why do I need to get crazy complicated?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like, let's just do us and do it really well and play fast.
Speaker 4: I think it was so great, just to see as spurts. He had where he brought the pressure and it was vital to what they was doing offensively, because if you think about it, one play they had legged out there by himself with the screen. If you don't put that pressure on Dalton and he gets to set up and throw that, it's no one over there, it's wing grass. But that's what I'm saying about. That's how that's how important it is to be sound and everything you're doing. Those guys up front got to the quarterback just so, just quick enough for him to get rattled and throw the ball away, you know what I'm saying. So stuff like that, Man, they plan together. It shows you how valuable it is for all eleven men to be out there playing together.
Speaker 1: Just the double click on that, Like that's Fouler again. They're and cover two Fred. They motioned to a three by one, so they motioned the receiver away. So it's just a tight end numb there. Yeah, you can see Fowler. Look Saint Juice is on the ball. He's the court, he's the cover two player, he's the outside run player. He says, I don't need to be out I contain and he spikes so hard of an inside gap and is able to get that pressure. So again, because it's simple, I know the adjustments, we can play fast. I know that there's a there's a run forced player outside of me. I can be aggressive to the sea gap here and I end up getting a pressure in it and the ball is incomplete and the next play is the interception interception. So it's it all stacks up, it's all significant. But I thought it was really really well. Then again, like we talked a little bit about stopping the run, they did a good job of that. But at times you see some areas where that can still be better. But I expect that to improve because the staff every single week, they're very intentional about finding ways to improve. Yeah, all right, let's talk a little bit about the offense.
Speaker 3: I doubt it was nick Man. You hear nicks Man. You hear every coach say that, I.
Speaker 2: Think this this roster is truly built for nicks Man up.
Speaker 4: I say it.
Speaker 3: I like my my backup to mimic my starter. When it comes to quarterback, I feel like Mariota came in there and it.
Speaker 2: Looked the same.
Speaker 3: It didn't like the office did not change. So kudos to the offensive staff. Kudos to the offensive coordinator, but just saying, you know what, we're not backing down because our backup is in here. We're gonna put the pedal to the metal. I'm not gonna lie. Initially, it didn't, you know, Initially you saw the rush that hasn't been playing, that hasn't got a chance to really have this meaningful kind of you know, playtime. And he was just hurt a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: He was so so it didn't initially, but I will say this, when it did start unraveling for him and for the defense when they couldn't put putting hands on him, he showed that just like any guy who played. You know, we talked about this, use this term, you know for basketball players, if you're not a jump shooter, what's the next best thing is to get a layup?
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: And so when he started using his feet and got those runs in Dow, the field open up for him, and now he was able to will and deal. We were just talking about it before you got in here, fred Man. And it went through one spur of plays where it was he was on three, yeah, you know, for three, and then the next one it was the two men and dry and he will. It was almost you know, no drops, no balls on the ground, and then we go and score a touchdown. So it was great to see how it unraveled. It was great to see that once he said okay, I don't done this before, I've been here before. Let me go out here and play good football. He did just that. So now, like we said, we speculate. We don't know if he had the situation where he's in first and he has to do that, this is what I'm gonna be halving my head, you know, basically wrapping my head around. Can I see that kind of effort out in the gate, you know what I mean? Can he be a guy that go out there and say, Okay, I'm the guy this week. Can I lead this till?
Speaker 3: I think it's a different mind frame from all right, I'm practicing all week, I'm taking start the reps. You gotta realize he's the backup. So he didn't even probably get a lot of rep especially.
Speaker 4: The defense too, not being aware that he might not he have a chance to help till.
Speaker 3: Like coming off the bench pitching and then come in and say I'm gonna start, Like.
Speaker 2: I think the mind frame is different, you know.
Speaker 1: I think. The the other thing about Mariota is like I kind of left the game thinking, oh man, he's a little off schedule. He's not on time, He's not like super It's it's a little bit different. And but then I went back and watched the film and there's probably four four throws that were just like elite throws, elite throws.
Speaker 3: And they was kind of risky, if you know what I mean, Like Jayden is not putting hisself in those situations, but this veteran saying I'm gonna let it real, like I'm like one to tear. He was like, hey, I just trust tearing, So I'm gonna put it out there and if he catching, he catch it.
Speaker 2: If he don't, he don't.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the veteran in there, like I've been here, done it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. And the other thing that I just got to call attention to is how well and again, Carolina's defensive line is not good right, Like they're banged up and have a lot of guys out there, but that offensive line, man, they played so well. It allowed Mariota to kind of be back there and kind of see it and be a little off schedule, be kind of played the beat of his own drummer a little bit. Those guys competed. They blocked their faces off in the run game. And I know that group has kind of again been much much malign coming into the season. But man, like they're playing good ball.
Speaker 4: You know, I care less about how beat up you are. Those are NFL players, And when you see the effort, I mean just knowing who you have back there, who you're protecting. It was at times where Mayor was doing all type of different runs. He like he was in an one mixtape at one time. I mean I was like, man, what is he doing? And those guys hands on a swivel finding somebody to block they had, you know, it's one play. They had a game going on. And beyond this, this man went to cosme man and cosme man vice versa. And the way they picked it up and Mario or the stepped right up in that spot. Yeah, ball on time to I believe Terry, And I'm like, bro, look at this like you can't you can't teach it because obviously it's being taught. But it's a big difference from what we saw a year ago. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think the other thing too, is like they just seem to be they have really good chemistry, like when you're passing stuff off like that, you understand how he said, he understands how your say. Yeah, And it's the same thing you talk about with DB's for all the time, like they're they're like one organization.
Speaker 2: They connect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're connected. And yeah, you can just tell the way they communicate in the run game where they're communicating the past game. It's special. And I think the offense again, outside of that, like they ran the ball extremely well. I got to give credit to Anthony landor whoever he's a run game coordinator, but you know, it's the offensive line coach, it's the offensive line, it's everybody working together, running backs, running units. But man, they were physical and I think the novelty of the runs. We talked about this little bit already, Tana, Like they give the defense different looks each week, a little different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they layering it, like laying in the offense.
Speaker 3: And when I get when I have to take on a coordinator that I feel like, oh he's a a little bit every week. It keeps you hesitant as a defensive bet because you'd be like, all right, they ran the screen last week, they're gonna run a fake screen and sitting the slot up like so it makes you sick and GISs yourself if I.
Speaker 4: Mean second guests keep you on your toes because one they showing you looks that you saw before that you would do something different. Yeah, it's like, Okay, this look tells me, oh, and this, this motion and everything that they're doing tells me it's gonna be this. And then they're hitting them out with something totally different.
Speaker 1: So yeah, standing, you know, I think that that's and again you win by forty. In the backup quarterback comes in balls like as different as it looked, and it's kind of it wasn't on time the same way Jane is like, yeah, dude, bald offensive lineball be Rob Bald. Who else we got Nick Alla, Grady sam Cosmy, two of the highest graded offensive players by PFF. I mean McNichols, the way he ran terry, the way he caught the football.
Speaker 4: Like at one point in the game.
Speaker 1: We don't score forty points without people playing.
Speaker 4: Well, no, no doubt. At one point in the game we had twenty one runs or passes and twenty five, you know, vice versa. So it was like, you see how well balanced that was? Yeah, I mean that allows you to have that kind of efficiency when you have a team that's really behind both the passing game and the run game. And credit to be rob I mean, Bro, we talked about missing him last week. Yeah, and like we said, we understand what Carolina you know, was faced with or faced us with. Still, like I say, those are NFL players. You have to go out there and dominate your opponent. And that's just what it did. It was almost at one time, I was like, Bro, he getting for a pop. I mean I saw, I saw him and going to different crowds and I pop out the other end. I'm like, how did you see that? You know, where did you find that lane?
Speaker 1: Or two?
Speaker 2: At Businy's decisions being made.
Speaker 4: They don't want they don't they don't want to wrap up this offense.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the name maybe Flash and Dash, I don't know.
Speaker 3: They do a little bit of everything, Like they can go physical with you.
Speaker 2: I can outspeed you, I can out flash you.
Speaker 3: And then I got these subtle how should I say, trick plays that I do every once in a while.
Speaker 2: So it's they do a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: Man, we got to do a breakdown on it be on the show. It's too it's too complicated nuances. But like just the way they layer runs, they get in different looks. Like for example, they had a second and fifteen where they run that kind of orbit motion and then run the bubble and the safety who's in quarters is slow to fit the run. Nichols cuts it back and instead of having to go heads with a guy in the hole, he can hey 's enough space to make that guy miss and gets the first down. It's just like that's and so you can go big, you can sprea you're saying, spread them out. Then we go onunbalanced offensive line, this line to it, we have a ten yard gain, We run the zone read for a big playoff the GT. Like there's just so much different stuff and it's all kind of in the same bag. It's like they run GT, they run Wanda.
Speaker 4: They run Yeah, that's what they run.
Speaker 1: But every week there's like a little bit of wind. It's like, oh wait, is this the right? This is no, this is different. It's the same thing, you know what I'm saying. So they've just done a really good job and and and that's been cool to see too, is the pen stuff defensively, the evolution, how they're getting more detailed than offensively, how each week they're able to ad something very very cool. All right, now, I think it's time to address maybe the elephant in the room. And we've brought a special guest in help to help us do this, Jason. He's here to help us talk about j He.
Speaker 2: Just makes me feel like every pirate, I mean, hater.
Speaker 1: How you feeling?
Speaker 2: So we won? We did win.
Speaker 1: That's all right, you should be happy about that now, No, not happy about that.
Speaker 5: Did you know that every team we've beaten has a losing record?
Speaker 2: Then I got nothing to do with what they It doesn't have anything to do with us.
Speaker 1: And also like that we this is this is the last place schedule get an easier schedule. Yeah, so this is our opportunity to maximize these opportunities.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: When these games are these are games we should win and we are winning. And that's the whole we just talked about that you gotta win them.
Speaker 4: It's not out for day on our schedule. I think one of the things that stick out the most if we've been this team that had the same kind of schedule and didn't go out there and with the same kind of outcome.
Speaker 2: Detroit had won a game for three years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we was always a team that played the worst team and lost.
Speaker 2: Who loves all right? Stop using logic, I don't want it. Yeah, get out more logic.
Speaker 5: But Jayden, if he doesn't play, we can't win without him.
Speaker 2: We can't. We just need we just need win with that.
Speaker 3: I Marcus Mariota came in a game through for two hundred plus, George ran for another thirty. I'll fish stain on scaled illfish stain on track. We put up forty ain't no more. You don't need no more.
Speaker 4: Of a ditch.
Speaker 1: And also, so we won this game. You, oh, what if the team's better, can we still win? We are efficient running the football, our defense is getting better. And so I think as both of those what do they call those those risers.
Speaker 2: The maturation of both sides develop.
Speaker 1: The quarterback has to do less, yes, and Cliff has shown since week one and even when he was in Arizona he knows had to insulate a quarterback. Yeah, and maximize that opportunity. So again, is it is Jane Daniel special? Absolutely are we excited about Jane Daniels one, but this team, the composition of it now, the way the defense is playing better than run the football, and the other thing I think that's important too, is the way our receivers are playing right. Yeah, they're playing well, They're playing good ball.
Speaker 2: I love the Brown brothers.
Speaker 1: Brown Brothers you mentioned Zach already, like guys that understand how to create space in this offense, which makes it easier for quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: So you know, I say this, Well it looked different. Yeah, I think so to a certain degree. But I do believe that, like you just said, Cliff is good with knowing who he has that quarterback and I'm going to put an offense together that but they've got suit him and what they do best, what we've seen this year, what they do best, the one man one sound. They played to the same beat. So whatever going on back there, they're gonna be ready. And I think that's why I have that much confidence knowing that, Hey, if we have to go out there and throw somebody like Marion out down the field, so be it. We're gonna go out there and give them my best shot.
Speaker 3: And don't forget about coaches and their special teams. Man, they have to so high mind, they are so high level ball coming out as good as our offense, good as the defense is playing.
Speaker 2: I think special team should have had a high grade out of all of them. You're playing well, they are playing will man, and I.
Speaker 1: Think that's the thing we right now. The Commanders are a good team. Yeah, it's not one good position or one good player like when you watch Cincinnati. They've got a good offense. Yeah, defense is trash. Right, We had a good team all levels, and I think we've got some good depth. And are there areas to improve?
Speaker 2: Always gonna be issues things to improve?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is that does that answer your question? Hater?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, mad about it?
Speaker 2: So blood pressure going up.
Speaker 5: I just there's hate boiling in me. And I've been saying, let me drop my other trading's too small. He's gonna get hurt, And it happened. This is RG three, all.
Speaker 2: Of Oh do not.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. When you wrestle, you're gonna get hurt. Football is a four quarter wrestling match. You going to get dinged up. It ain't nobody in the NFL this week, one hundred percent. If you played in any game, you're teetering between eight and ninety percent.
Speaker 2: I don't care who you are.
Speaker 4: And yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So if you just want to look at RG three and Jade Daniels, Jane Daniels throws the wall. He sees the field way better.
Speaker 2: He's a better passer, almost quicker. He's not straight lines.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, did he get nicked. Yeah, we all do. Who doesn't get nicked? And thank god it wasn't anything more serious, Like you said, like you play serious. Deshaun Watson tore his achilles stepping up in the pocket.
Speaker 2: Not touched, untouched, touched.
Speaker 1: So like football, there's an inherent amount of risk associated with it. And there it's he's gonna get dinged. He's gonna happen, and hopefully it's nothing serious. I mean, I'll bet you every single offensive lineman's dig right now.
Speaker 3: He's like one, Hey, Anthony Richard, he wasn't in forty pounds, he b rob is one of the toughest guys in the team.
Speaker 1: Dinged up, ding like it's a physical, violent sport. This is part of it. Now, it's like how you manage it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, man, you know, it's inevitable. I think one of the things that we know about this game is not on us. It's on the football guards. When they say you got to go down for a little bit, you got to go down for a little bit. And I think that's what happens when you plan the way we play, the style of play that we go out there and play each and every time we step on that field, it's going to be a risk of you either getting banged up or being put out. And that's why you got to pray to the old football guard and go out there and do what you do.
Speaker 1: And we're excited. Hopefully it's it doesn't sound like it's anything too serious. A couple of weeks and hopefully it's back sooner rather than later. But yeah, man, no Bobby three sticks here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think nobody's fair comparedson, No Bobby three. You know you're good hater.
Speaker 2: You say it, you look said.
Speaker 1: I think it's regular Jason, like he's transformed from the.
Speaker 5: Always bring me back back down.
Speaker 3: But it's good because we try to make sure the fan base understand that two hours staying the fan base get a little panicky all but this is football.
Speaker 2: This is what we do.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, we're going to get beat up. Look at it, town of fingers. All right, if you want to see what hurts looks like.
Speaker 4: He's still with.
Speaker 2: My man, can't even grabs Hey, I'll tell you this too.
Speaker 4: Man. Well, we failed to realize too as fans, because you know now that we're sitting in these seats and were able to cheer this team on. You can't keep speaking about something that you don't want to happen. Yeah, you know what I mean That that bothers me a lot. I swear because I hear a lot of talk radio talk talking about it, and I'm like, if you don't want it to happen, shut up about it, you know, I mean because.
Speaker 1: Trusting juju in there? Man, Yeah, you're.
Speaker 4: Throwing out You're throwing stuff out there that you know that's possibly because think about it, you don't need to say anything about certain certain things because it's gonna happen regardless.
Speaker 1: So this is nerdy nerdy on the glasses. I think that's called the Pygmalion prophecy never heard of. Pigmalion is when you start speaking your thinks there, but it's got a negative so and so and there is there is so much like, there's the placebo effect. It's a positive effect from something you think it's a positive association. A Pygmalion effect is and you have a negative association and something negative happened next that to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, so how many pick million people he got in there?
Speaker 1: Apparently quite a few.
Speaker 2: I have a question. It's not in a rundown.
Speaker 5: I'm just curious. Can you think of a pure pocket passing quarterback who hasn't been injured?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Even pocket passers.
Speaker 4: I a fan of the day that I've seen more guys in the pocket get their back blown out, you know what I mean, Paul's than a guy who's who can run with the foot right here. You know what I'm saying, I'm saying, bro y'all looking at you. I'm not Troy Aikman. I'm not saying the stuff that he says. I'm just saying, like, you've seen a quarterback get hit on the blind side and be hurt more than you've seen a guy running with the football. So at the end of the day, statue happened to the best off.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking Tom Brady towards a cl in the pocket, Drew Brees shoulder in.
Speaker 2: The Peyton Manning neck, Peyton.
Speaker 1: Manning neck in the pocket. Yeah, Aaron Rodgers getting sacked in the pocket right, like it's it happens. It's a dangerous thing.
Speaker 4: So not to sit here and try to, you know, talk negatively about somebody who has a talent that you know that's rare. It's not rare anymore. That's the league is, that's the makeup. Now every quarterback they bring it in, he has to be mobile, and so they're going to get outside of the pocket and have these times. But for you to sit there as a fan and say, well maybe he went outside, bro, when we playing this game, were not thinking like that. We're trying to make a play. And if you look at it, to be frank with you, he was going down and got here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That just goes to show you sometimes happening.
Speaker 1: It's funny like I thought about that, Like so you know, obviously you can speak out of both sides your mouth here, Like maybe you should like once he's got forty yards, you only need forty seven to slide.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Oh, come on the other one.
Speaker 1: The other one though, is he's trying to go down, Yeah, and he's not protected like he's trying to get to the ground. And I've done this before, like if you're holding the ball and someone's you're trying to get to the ground and you just fall awkwardly. Yeah, as opposed to just being aggressive. I'm sure you felt that same thing. And so I think that there's no right.
Speaker 2: Answer, ain't no right way or wrong way to play this game. Played the game.
Speaker 1: And I also want to say that he's done excellent job, excellent job of not taking big hits, and that to me it was not a big hit. That was an awkward I can say, man, awkward.
Speaker 2: Every chance you hit the ground is a chance you get hurt.
Speaker 1: No one hits harder than the ground. I'll tell you that right now I've had in my career. Both of them are hit my head.
Speaker 4: On the ground.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, the ground, don't yield.
Speaker 4: Don't give That's exactly It's like that park car running to in the street playing ran. They tell your card the last minute.
Speaker 3: Now is undefeated, but get me undefeated park cars.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised people don't have that like as a meme, you know.
Speaker 2: Like the the Keys don't play in this like we used to.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: They don't. They ain't as tough as we but we was. We was getting tackled in a little piece of grass on the side of the street, like you would say, touching the street.
Speaker 2: But when you hit that grass.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm giving you this, And so it was guys, wouldn't touch that grass? What reason I need to touch the grade? All the time? I out run everybody, you know what I mean. So it is one of those things, man like, they don't make us the.
Speaker 2: Same, you know what, boys too.
Speaker 4: That's why so many folks mentally you're thinking that way because they not. They don't think with the same process that we have. We're ball players. We understand the nature of our game absolutely.
Speaker 1: I think that's good on Jaydon Daniels. Yeah, and hopefully he's back soon. It's yep, yeah, all that stuff. Right. So now we got the Bears Bears, all right, so theres I start on the offensive side.
Speaker 3: You could think about the Bears. It's just so crazy to me. They got last in the division at four and two.
Speaker 2: That is tell you what's going on in the North right now.
Speaker 1: They also had the easiest schedule of the year so.
Speaker 4: Far, for say before and yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that the divisions so Let's start on the offense, because KYLEB. Williams, he's the big story coming home, coming home. I think has played better the last two weeks. But they've played who they play. They played the jacksonvill Jaguars in London is terrible. Yeah, and they also played the Carolina Panthers, who we played. We saw them, and I hate to break it to Carolina fans same.
Speaker 3: I'm telling Carolina fans they used to be Washington fans before the Panthers got there. You can come back to these bands, do it. The band wagon is open fan. I understand how sad it he is.
Speaker 2: Come on back.
Speaker 1: But so what I'm saying is Caleb Williams is playing better. Yeah, their offense is executing better. He's playing on schedule, shame day. Their offensive corner has done a great job of finding better stuff for him. Is that because they're actually better or is it all fugezi because they've just played bad time.
Speaker 4: I think it's given a benefit of doubt too. I think you know, when you when you had to kind of run that they ran into the first a couple of weeks, you have nothing but up to go. I mean, I feel like they was at the lord that they can be far as him how he played and being a rookie, you're gonna you expect that you expect. Let's see what you've seen from our guy. You know what I mean? You expect these guys to have these bumping rolls. And I think to his credit, to Cavid's credit to the office, according to credit to their team credit, they found the way to say, hey, you know what, man, why is this guy up here in Washington having some much success? All right, let's do some of the things that this guys that simplified his offense. That's give him some more things that he's good at, and now we can see a better effort. And regardless of who they played, right as Carolina Jacksonville, they did just that.
Speaker 3: And the fact that this dude got weapons every lord where, committed receivers running back, Oh my god, like look at the weapons, Like think about this, that weaponry, y'all.
Speaker 2: Remember what happened to his last year with DJ Moore came by himself. You know, he had two hundred plus shorts by himself. That what I telling you? Now you got roma doomsday?
Speaker 3: All right, Allen, Allen, like this, listen, man, this could be to me one of the best rosters they have assembled play rookie quarterban.
Speaker 2: Like ever.
Speaker 3: The only roster I can think that was starting to build like this it was Peyton Man his coat teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well as a rookie hit, did he already?
Speaker 4: They stunk? They stump.
Speaker 2: But I thought e J came in next year, right, yep.
Speaker 3: So you know, other than that, man, I don't see I don't remember rookie having a roster like yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's it's it's just so interesting watching them because you know, Keenan Allen still has that He's not fast, but kind of that Jason Kelsey, Travis Kelce, I know how to find space, really good at running choices. My route stems are crazy. So sometimes they'll just play like one on one isolation basketball, and he's good enough to win the box out, yeah, and like run a choice and find the space and get open. And him and Caleb are slowly getting more chemistry. I mentioned DJ more his ability down the field. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: He's running after the catch makes him he's like he's like he has a bill like he like Jamar Chase. They both built the same they have that that that that I guess you can say, similar to my little body, that that stout little body. And but they're a little a little taller than I am. But those guys run to catch man. They like little running beast once they catch the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Doomsday got me all messed up.
Speaker 2: Now I say it with Doomsday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop saying it.
Speaker 4: You're messing me up.
Speaker 1: So he's coming off, he's like there, he's like their third option in the and then their offensive line has been struggling with the last couple of weeks playing a little bit better. I think that coincides with Caleb. When you watch the Tennessee game, he's trying to play on time, but not you know, like when Jayden's back there, it's like boom to drop, boom, anticipate, throw the balls out. He's trying to He's still see a little bit. And as we've gone into the season, like Tennis said, a little bit more comfortable time. He's getting better old, playing better. They're running the football better. So I guess the next question, now that we've kind of previewed what they've got going on, yeah, is how do you stop them? Like, what's the solution?
Speaker 3: I think this is what you do same similar thing we did to the Panthers is you get them outside of their comfort zone by making them play from behind. When you make them play from behind, you make them one dimensional. And if they make them one dimensional, I was ready to put the game into this rookie hands and say you go beat me. I don't want you to have your whole preferable things you can do to me, like I want to take your time in off and I want you to trail so you are forced to throw your way back in there.
Speaker 2: I think this the best.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you this. They're going to come in with a lot of confidence, just feeling like that our secondary what they've seen the last two weeks isn't us and they're gonna be surprised because I feel like, we want you to throw the ball. We want you to will and deal it out there, knowing that that's what Kaylor like to do. Yeah, he put that ball in the air. He's a rookie, so at the end of the day, he's very confident and all the things he can do with that. He's going to put it out there. And I can assure you Joe Witt can't wait to show him looks see if hey, you learn have you learned from the early couple of weeks those picture was throwing. I'm gonna show you a look and see if you read write and when he throw that ball, trust me, you're you're gonna see a couple of more pics this week.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the emotional value.
Speaker 4: He's coming home. He's probably gonna have.
Speaker 3: To buy thirty thread them from him, heenan Allen him and more. Yeah, so when they come home, it's gonna be this hyper I want to put this show on. I want you to think that.
Speaker 2: I want that to be in the back of your mental because that's what gets you beat.
Speaker 4: That's what gets you beat.
Speaker 3: That's what gets you beat. So I want him to be all primed up and ready to go. But if I can force him to throw thirty five forty times, we win his game.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so I think that what I would say is can the Washington Commanders, Joe Wood Junior, this defensive line stopped the run. And something we didn't talk about versus Carolina when they got into twelve personnel or twenty one personnel, they basically and like old Seattle cover three, like fifty seven front. So what that means is you put the safety on the ball strong.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: You put a guy in the in the sea gap, a five technique, you put a three technique to the front side, a shade to the front side, three technique backside defense end, so every gap it's covered, and then you have a box player as a safety, and then you have two extual linebackers. So they were committed to stopping the run, and when they did that, there was nowhere to go where you gotta play cover three behind that. But I think you feel okay with Caleb Williams just be like, hey, you're not going to run the football. We're going to force you to beat us from the pocket, because I do think while Caleb is improving, I want to see if he can do it all the time. Yeah, they take the tanna. I think I think high level stop the run on first or second down, right went on third down. Can you what's the best matchup for Keenan Allen? That would be my other question.
Speaker 2: Well, he's gonna be a special I think Mike Sanders Steel.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say Managa, Yeah, he got to be on him.
Speaker 3: I think Sarma Steel because Sarmy Steele is sticky he's.
Speaker 2: A great tackle.
Speaker 3: Look because the one thing Keenan that yeah, ain't there no more like it used to be with me.
Speaker 2: So I need somebody to know.
Speaker 4: If you do that, then you put Igmannaghi on on either more and let and let two five have a doomsday, which to me, I think that's the safest bet for for all three of those guys because if you like, if you think Saner still is more sticky, he is faster, so it probably would be good on I mean on Keenan. But Keenan is savvy, veteran man. He gonna try out a rookie on a guy like him.
Speaker 3: That's why I said I won't do it because of a rookie. Now stare, but you also realize he's playing inside.
Speaker 4: But I understand what you're saying. But that's if we're not putting enough pressure on buddy. Yeah on Caleb that that one three, yeah gonna get open. I don't care who you is, that he gonna find a way to get over.
Speaker 1: The one reason I would have said it is because of the ability to be physical. I'm talking so much of what Keenan Allen does is his releases are excellent, but it's timing and it's post up. Yeah, it's timing, So just put a little bigger. But I will see, we'll.
Speaker 4: See, we're gonna be We're gonna have a situation where it's going to be like a who you put on more? Like who? You don't put two five on more? You don't you put someone in there who don't care and say, I'm gonna be physical with him, because, like I said, what we don't like as received, especially when you explos to be touched. You don't like to be pushed off your route. You don't want to be irritated at the line of scrimmage. So if we can irritate you enough, which I saw us do a lot of that last week, and get those guys to get home to a young quarterback who's probably not going to be thinking as good as we want him to, I mean, or they want him to right now, and this won his career. Now you give him a chance to do all that stuff he liked to do back there, you know what I'm saying. Now you let them dogs eat because now he's not going to see it and he's not going to be on schedule, like that's not his game. You see what I'm saying, so you get him off his game and have him doing all that that running around in the backfield, and when our guys get home and bring.
Speaker 2: Him passing downs, do you try to sneak in some two men under.
Speaker 1: That's what I would try to. They've done a little bit of that. I would try to Joey did it last weekend, and it's a change up. It's not the main thing. I think, do more more like cover two, more cover three, And that's what i'd say to ten. It's like, if we're in more zone, I think you feel okay with Saint just over there because Saint jus because he does a good job playing zone, you know. So I think that match up and how and again, like if you're if they're saying, if you're looking for things to watch, is can the commander stop the run? How do they match up with all these playmakers? Because we haven't even talked about Cole Comet.
Speaker 2: I'm would say him and Ching matchup and commit.
Speaker 1: And then Caleb Williams, can you keep him in the pocket? Yeah, because I will say versus Jacksonville, they ran more design quarterback run stuff and it just broke the back of Jacksonville because they let them steal possessions, let them stay on the schedule, not not.
Speaker 4: To get off with Jacksonville. Just was a year ago. There was they was driving, they looked bad.
Speaker 2: Wow, how much a year changes The prince who was promised Trevor.
Speaker 1: And he's having a hard time in Yeah, he is the other one, I'd say too. Okay, so that's defense. Lots of things to look at there, but those are the three things I think we're going to focus on. The Next thing I'd say too, is do Yeah, how does this offense perform against their defense. They've got a lot of play.
Speaker 4: They got the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their defensive lines playing well. We got some ball buyers playing well in the back end. They're doing a lot of good stuff. But I will say watching their first and second down cut up not overly complicated.
Speaker 2: They run a lot of cover.
Speaker 1: Three, they play a little bit of quarters, but pretty simple. Third down obviously you get a little spicy, but like they're really like, we're gonna play four down front coverage in the back end, yeah, probably zone, and we're just going to be faster and better.
Speaker 4: This is one of those games I want to see. I want to see a heavy dose of our run game, and not saying a heavy dose as in is overshadowing what we do passing. But you know how like back in the day when especially all the teams I played on before Caldom got even when Caldom was here, it was almost that first and second down of runs. I know we get to the run a lot differently because we can use different screens and stuff to get to our run game. But I really want to see us get behind a good run and to open the pass. You see what I'm saying. Not knowing who we're going to have back their passing, regardless of which one of those guys back there, I believe, with this defense and what they do well up front, you don't want to see them getting off at the quarterback. You want to see those guys so you don't want I want to see us going down here now, I don't. I want to see us going downhill on that defense, tire them out and then now boom being banged. You know what I'm saying, Find find those open lanes.
Speaker 2: You know, is this a screen and draw game?
Speaker 4: Anyway we can get to a run, you know what I'm saying. Any Way you can get to whether we're doing those motions, those those those zigs as were the wide receivers coming in the backfield. Man, I would I would do a lot of that and uh, including with the run game because I feel that, Don't get me wrong, I feel that with the packages that we put in the game. When you have Eckler in the game and be robbed Bro to me, I'm sitting there confused at times who's getting the ball. We know at the end of the day. Sometime when especially when we have a run, b Rob has it. But Bro that that's always going to keep a defense on their heels not knowing because.
Speaker 2: There's three runners.
Speaker 3: The quarterbacks are runner, the left running backers are running, the right running backers are runner. Now you have to find a Simon football. If you ain't playing a Simon football, then we're going to be Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so just previewing the Bears here a little bit because again I think I think that's the right idea. But they are pretty good up front Montest obviously DeMarcus Walker. Gervin Dexter is leading the team in sacks and he's got five sacks. Their three techniques, so kind of a surprising name there t J. Edwards at will linebacker, Jack Sanborn is a rookie last year. He's playing really really well, and Tremaine Edmonds. So the point I bring all those names up is their first level is good and there's second levels and their safeties are good, excellent. Jakwan Risker is kind of their jermy chin and analegis. I didn't say, but he's a risk He almost killed some dude from Carolina, Like he had a hit where it's like a little check to the flat, yeah, and he came up there and like, you know, those hits were are like I hope everyone's alive. Yeah, And he does that on the right, so he's kind of the enforcer. And then Jalen Johnson is also their corner playing really well. So the point is, I know I just said like twelve names. No, he switched his number now he used to be there number one. He number one now playing that.
Speaker 4: He's from Miami.
Speaker 1: He's playing. He's playing good too. But so the point is the front is good. The safeties that are going to be in run support are good. They're getting good production on the football, like they basically beat Tennessee. I think is the game I'm thinking of with like three defensive turnovers, you know, like they turn the football over so and it's not overly complicated, and I think Cliff will be able to scheme him up really well.
Speaker 2: Three oh it's in a cloud of dust.
Speaker 1: But you got to throw the ball. You gotta find explosive plays, and they've done a really good job of midicating that. So what I think to Tanni's point, run the football. If Jade's healthy, let's let's find a way to get explosive down the field. I think Marcus showed last week can get that done. Also, let's be a little bit more selective about that, because if you can manage game flow, like we talked about it, if you can manage game flow with this team, you're gonna put Caleb Williams in a tough spot. Yeacces.
Speaker 4: He don't want to go out the show out and be Willie.
Speaker 1: Beaman steaming demon.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But the thing too, is he.
Speaker 4: Thinking about something to say about it that today.
Speaker 2: He's saying that.
Speaker 1: But Yeah, I'm really excited for this game, really excited to see both young quarterbacks, really excited to see kind of Washington again take that next step. Every single week they've taken a step.
Speaker 4: They've grown as a team every week.
Speaker 1: This is a good marker again, because this is a good this is a good bear.
Speaker 4: That's what it seemed like we've been faced with each and every week. Whether it's a tough team or not, it's a marker. It's like, can't you overcome what's going on with this situation? And they've done it. You know they've been doing it. You know, I guess you could say the right way. They worry about self. Yeah, I can't worry about worry about that team.
Speaker 1: All right, So now everyone's favorite segment?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah or hell no? No? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, first one, yep, Caleb Williams will have more turnovers than TDS.
Speaker 3: Yes, because of that emotional coming back home. I think he's gonna be over zealous. I think he's gonna make a.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell yes, how only turnovers?
Speaker 1: You think this guy's got to throw this.
Speaker 2: I just feel like he's gonna be too too hike to come home and prove a point.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to see him throw No TDS. He can have one turn on fall out. Yeah, Like I know for a.
Speaker 3: Fact we probably gonna get him trying to overdo it inside the pocket or make some time and maybe get a forced fumble or something. Frankie Louvu knocking the ball out of his hands. I think something is going to happen with him trying to be a wizard.
Speaker 1: In the last three games, he's had seven touchdowns in one interception, So definitely kind of riding the hot streak here. He don't find obviously earlier in the season versus the Texans, three interceptions. Be nice to get aim like that. I'm gonna say, hell, no, I don't think. I don't think he does that. I think I think we win, but I think he's gonna I got you have more touchdowns.
Speaker 4: I ain't mad at you.
Speaker 1: Do you think you don't think somebody you talking about?
Speaker 3: No, I just think he gonna be You know how it is when you come home, you want to prove a point. And everybody's been talking about Jayde Daniels, Jayde Daniel, Jaydon even.
Speaker 1: Though you think he over tries.
Speaker 3: I think I think he tried to sit through record straight and say I'm the best quarterback in this draft.
Speaker 2: And when he doing that, I think he's gonna turn the ball over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Jane don't seem to get high and get low like Caleb is kind of emotional.
Speaker 1: Made me change my.
Speaker 2: He's emotional.
Speaker 4: Man, y'all, we all can't be on the same course, So keep you hoy.
Speaker 1: Brian Robinson will have more yards than DeAndre Swift. Rushing doesn't matter. Yeah, yes, I think this is one hundred. Yeah, I think the true This is like the easiest one we ever had. Yeah it is because well, Swift is playing better. I mean, be Rob's the beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I don't even need to put Unleash the Beast.
Speaker 4: Just yes, this is his best game he's gonna have. That's far. Yeah, yeah, unleash the Beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, run down here, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool, all right, next one, the Commanders will score at least thirty points.
Speaker 4: That's the tight one. That's a clue.
Speaker 3: I say, hell no, I think no. I think there's gonna be a low scoring game. I think we score gonna be seventeen to ten. Yeah really yeah, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not big on the point spreads and all that stuff. Just you get the w that's how by any means necessary, I don't have to be thirty.
Speaker 2: I just say anyone will be thirty total points.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a crazy score.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventeen ten.
Speaker 4: I just see it. Man, Lord Mercy Cyber.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say hell I'm gonna say hell yeah, I say more than thirty Hell No. I think I think. I think we're gonna think it's a good Chicago No, that's what I think. I think it's gonna be a big statement game for the offense against a good defense.
Speaker 4: Put the pedal to the mill.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to see.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad at you. Oh, I want to see it. Yeah, I'm just you know, I like to try to be realist.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of points, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's why I picked seventeen a teen.
Speaker 1: I'm saying hell yeah, because I'm in on it. I said, anything else we have to talk.
Speaker 2: About, Oh, we can talk about anything, fellas.
Speaker 1: I know this is our show, but I think we're gonna be done. We're done with the show for today. If that's spread's answer, because I don't know where that's gonna go. All right, Thanks so much for watching the show. We appreciate the support.
Speaker 4: Pig Manica, pig Malion, pick Mellion, look it up.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that's right.
Speaker 2: That is definitely Hey Papa pals, we need.
Speaker 4: That's out mumblecat there.
Speaker 1: But yeah, please like and subscribe wherever you get your podcast. If you want to watch us on YouTube, you're doing that right now. Please continue to do that and then leave a comment yeah we always like that, about how much you like for dislike the show.
Speaker 2: And tell us how much you hate Jason hater Jason?
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna do it. That's it. The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.