Speaker 1: Blits a lot because of the playmakers that you have and what's out there if you do it right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. You know, anytime you get a team that plays a lot of zero does a lot of you know, different blitzing, it's hit or miss. You know, you really have to execute. You gotta be on your p's and q's. You got to know when you're hot. You gotta know what you having protection and go from there. But you kind of just let the game take care of itself.
Speaker 1: From your quarterback. When he's getting all his pressure in his face and maybe he didn't start off bread he was talking about a couple of misreads.
Speaker 2: What did you see him in this game? I thought he got much better as the game was going on. I'm not a quarterback coach, so I you know, I don't always like to comment on quarterback play, but I know that as he started seeing things and he was rolling and you know, we're we're lucky he's our quarterback, that's for sure. He makes a lot of big plays. He's not afraid to throw the ball deep. He saw the one to Deebo that was awesome, And you know, we just got to go out there and keep making place.
Speaker 1: For him like Cherry Rice with uh my score twelve straight games a franchise, franchise record, Your Rice is quite good, mean something to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a huge honor. You know, obviously scoring touchdowns is a team thing. You know, Olin did a great job blocking, just had to hit the hole. But yeah, that's a huge honor to be mentioned with somebody like that.
Speaker 1: I want to talk way into the season about a fast start and and with you guys being three and oh, though it's early to give you confidence about your long term goal.
Speaker 2: I you know, I think for us, you know, we we know what we can do. We expect to win every game, and the fact that we're three and o is awesome. We know it's a long season and there's still so much football left. And so I love the mentality of our team right now because I think, uh, we're three and oh, we're happy, but we're still hungry and there's still a lot that we can get better at. And I that's a good place to be.
Speaker 1: What Donna say about this offense that you don't have Brandon and it looks like.
Speaker 2: Still a miss beat, Yeah, I think it just it's the resilience of of you know, in the depth that we have and when somebody's down, being able to step up and make plays when your name's called. Obviously, Ronnie did a great job. So yeah, I mean you miss Ba. It's he's a hard guy to replace. He brings so much to our offense with the ball in his hands and without. But when you have guys who learned from guys like Ba, it's it's nice to you know, be able to plug them in and like you said, not miss a beat. What have you learned?
Speaker 1: I assume before you came here, But what have you game? I guess learned to appreciate about his game.
Speaker 2: Just tough man. You know, he has all the all the things you would want a receiver. He's fast, physical, can catch the ball. But I think it's the stuff that he does when he when the ball's in his hands and being able to just refuse to go down that's so fun to watch. You know, anytime he gets the ball, it's important that you know you better continue to go, try to find a block because you don't know what tackle is going to break or how many which you get.
Speaker 1: Fives and rushing yard site, is there a moment at all to stay for that or.
Speaker 2: Smile about it. I didn't know that that's cool. Yeah, yeah, probably kind of a prime to have to get ready for a Thursday night game.
Speaker 1: But the bonus is if you win, then you get an extended period of time off and you guys have two consecutive games after this, So big picture where you feel you are and I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Have anything special plan for the weekend since you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Do your job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's a tough defense to play, especially on a short week too. There's not a lot of time to go over everything, so you kind of have to crunch in a lot in three days. And so coming out with a win what was big and now just being able to get a little rest and come back healthy on Monday ready to work is It's a good place to be. Appreciate it, guys,