Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast reactions. This podcast all depends on you baby.
Speaker 2: Free.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's Brooklyn Boys slice time for episode three fifty five, and then some of course it's that's brody, I'm scary, and uh yeah, this is the feedback, and then some and then some I think I like that, and then and then some that just came out right there.
Speaker 4: I'd not planned to say it, to say that. It just rolled all that bed, bathroom beyond stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, and then some so yeah, so this is the show about the show.
Speaker 1: This isn't the.
Speaker 3: Main show, but we're happy to have you keep listening to this. You hear some feedback on past episodes, and you may not know what the hell that these people are talking about, but that's okay because you'll catch on really quickly.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, So I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Listening, And uh, maybe I should give the speech about if you listen to the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 1: Yeah I figured it. Yeah, yeah, yeah you could sale.
Speaker 4: And you leave us at talk back and then you go so join another fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah we know, we do like when you listen on Apple podcasts and Spotify and other places.
Speaker 1: But iHeartRadio. That's the Jawn that sur pays us. John use a Philly.
Speaker 5: Term, broken Bool is Brodie scary? Scary Brodie is Alice from Philly again.
Speaker 1: Speak of Philly, right, Why.
Speaker 6: Would you charge thirty dollars for a full meal of chicken palm and not have the sides included? Having an additional eight dollars making that full meal thirty eight dollars is insane, even at a nicer restaurant. And yeah, scary passa and chicken parm go together like peanut butter and jelly. Alix from Philly again. I actually do agree with scary when it comes to the sexy time situation or a full summon. I don't think girls do that, And if you're going on a date, you usually try to be on your best behavior if you're trying to get something out of it.
Speaker 5: As far as the guys, I don't know. I can't speak for them, but I know.
Speaker 6: That her girls is definitely part of the thought process.
Speaker 1: They pull back.
Speaker 4: So if so, if you're on a date, gentlemen or other ladies, and the woman you're on a date with is not eating a lot either, she's trying to not spend a lot of your money going for the Bronzino or she's hoping to make sure she's ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much, that's that was the crux of the conversation.
Speaker 1: That's that's the theory.
Speaker 5: Alex from Philly again.
Speaker 6: I was so enraged by the chicken parm that I had to leave that talk back first, followed by the Sexy Time talk back, and then I heard Brodie make the comparison of parm.
Speaker 5: And spaghetti like peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 7: Brodie's the man.
Speaker 4: You ladies you were talking about the smiles.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm sorry, let me put that away.
Speaker 4: Don't let us get your white lamb.
Speaker 1: Ladies sorry about that? They care?
Speaker 4: What what was that he's putting away his penis?
Speaker 1: Well, I think he was put his penis away.
Speaker 4: Well, all right, he said, he's a gentleman, if nothing else.
Speaker 1: I love that Brook the boy ah from Jersey.
Speaker 2: What's going on, guys?
Speaker 9: Been in a while?
Speaker 2: It's scary?
Speaker 10: Are you for real?
Speaker 2: You eat too much and you can't have sex?
Speaker 1: What the fucking long would you? I have never ever ever better eating too much?
Speaker 11: And now one half second?
Speaker 2: How wady to go?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 7: Stop fuck scary?
Speaker 1: Thik for yourself?
Speaker 3: Paul, Yeah, look at Paul Paul's fired up, Paul fucking dropping dudes on her chest.
Speaker 1: He don't give a ship.
Speaker 4: Let's not, let's not that's that's gross and what what position is that.
Speaker 1: Brooked the bowles?
Speaker 2: Paul book, Jersey, scary.
Speaker 11: You need to start working out more than two weeks in a row.
Speaker 5: You need to work every day.
Speaker 2: Twenty four seven. He needs some famina, buddy.
Speaker 10: You can't be fucking going out and eatail all this ship that you eat and then like oh sorry, rolling no, not right, yeah, too much.
Speaker 1: My belly hurts, Mike tummy hurts.
Speaker 13: God stop fuck scary MANA For.
Speaker 1: The record, I'm going like four days a week now to the gym. All right. That had the most my most intense workout ever today?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 1: Chin day?
Speaker 11: It was?
Speaker 1: I did a whole circuit. It was crazy.
Speaker 14: So Brooklyn boys, oh from Jersey.
Speaker 11: I know, I know, we're scary.
Speaker 14: Fucking who might talk back?
Speaker 7: Fuck it?
Speaker 2: Ten twenty at nine on a fucking Monday.
Speaker 11: I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 8: Scary.
Speaker 2: It's purty thirty dollars.
Speaker 14: I'm mother fucking better half three gallons of pasta, thirty six rules, fifteen cokes, broy.
Speaker 1: What thirty hours.
Speaker 11: Shit, they may not tell me shit for.
Speaker 1: Pasta fo fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, Paul's a man of the people like myself. He's not booze. You're paying fifteen dollars for back It sounds like he wanted a full fucking catered meal for that, and then he's still gonna have sex and then yeah, he's gonna devour it all. Thirty gallons of pasta. Let's go baby.
Speaker 15: Brooklyn Boys whole from Jersey again, last one promise.
Speaker 5: This is how you know, scary body to different scary. It's okay with being extra fifteen.
Speaker 2: Dollars for pasta with chicken farm.
Speaker 14: Brodie's going, motherfucker give me the pasta, thirty six rolls and my Coco Pepsi dow no ice.
Speaker 2: That's it I supposed to give me.
Speaker 16: That's it scary Like, yeah, fifteen dollars a good price.
Speaker 3: He's pricey, but it's good because fucking gourmet.
Speaker 11: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Paul. These are all been very funny so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh oho, technically a frayling. Are you just gonna play the song? No, this is Bobby Chucker. I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We can't play it. I can't play you can't hear it.
Speaker 4: This laws against that. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I can't play the whole song. W copyright in tridgement. Here it go.
Speaker 4: No, they just kind of shout out Ace Frehley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a whole lot of nothing there. That was a nothing burger. Listen, we're not allowed to air too much of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for the.
Speaker 4: Record, that was a tribute to Ace Frehley, the guitar player course died way too young last week.
Speaker 3: Nope, can't do it, folks, all right, next one, all right, this person spent the buldings hiring too of the sky It's out of sight, spent their entire hour leaving talkbacks of the song.
Speaker 1: But you.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you can't really, Yeah, we cannot do that. Yeah, we're gonna start paying for it.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna get Yeah, we get fined.
Speaker 13: Okay, great, scary Brody Brody is scary.
Speaker 17: It's chay.
Speaker 13: By the way, they moons, many moons. I know it's been a long time. I'm glad to see everybody is doing well and I'm back at it. And you guys have provided interesting commentary this week because you both have brought up subjects that I agree with the both of you on.
Speaker 1: You're talking about.
Speaker 13: Food and and dias yepas. By the way, Yeah, I'm on the scary side when it comes to.
Speaker 1: Food and fucking.
Speaker 13: If I had a bounty full meal Mexican, yes, correct, Italian food, correct, it's pretty much over.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 13: We went out for Italian food the other night, and your boy pulled the Marty McFly and just woke up the next morning and it's closed, like, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's over and out after that.
Speaker 13: You know, as soon as you as soon as you get comfortable on the bed, then you're talking one minute and that's you know, you wake.
Speaker 2: Up, the lights shide in through the windows. The fuck happened?
Speaker 17: You ate?
Speaker 1: Now the addendum.
Speaker 13: To that is if you pass out, you spow be fucking then you gotta wake up the next morning do the mcu action, you know, munster coucie under the covers.
Speaker 2: That's what has to be done.
Speaker 13: Oh, oh my god, because she knows I'm right, that's the wife and she's agreed with that. Talking about the Italian food part two, I'm with Brody on this one. I rode with the most season Hoboken. Look Posto on the side with the chicken palm. You damn right, he's a getting he's at the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Can I get this swapped out for Ziti?
Speaker 7: Yup?
Speaker 4: Thirty eight dollars and nothing eight?
Speaker 13: Then you get thirty thirty eight altogether because you adding eight.
Speaker 1: On the side.
Speaker 13: No not, iice to the little brown Man.
Speaker 4: We're out on that.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, appreciate you.
Speaker 4: I miss you, Bank, you little little brown Man. Welcome back Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Boys, GP from MC here. I really I just wanted.
Speaker 18: To say thank you for telling me such stories. It's uh, it's something that I hope that it is carried on through all the generations people never forget, because that's you know, that is the slogan for my generation. You know, we weren't here to see it, and hearing your stories is the only way that we can continue on, you know, telling stories about it.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry if.
Speaker 19: I brought up any emotions VP again, like I was saying, you know, I'm sorry if telling those stories brought up any bad.
Speaker 1: Memories or anything like that.
Speaker 19: But it's tonic personally, I have been to the Nine to eleven Museum in New York City, and like I said, I wasn't alive when it happened.
Speaker 18: And walking through that museum, it just feels like your.
Speaker 1: Chest is caving in.
Speaker 19: And I'm seeing some of the images and Richer's in there just took my breath away.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know, it gets hard. It's hard to breathe in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and don't apologize. Of course, we wanted to address it, so, you know, we wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a part of our lives, our history, our memories, our city.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 4: And it's important, and it's as much as we can describe it, it's indescribable.
Speaker 1: You you really, you can.
Speaker 11: You can.
Speaker 4: You can say it was horrific, but until you're watching it and not knowing what's going on, I mean, it was just yeah, you can't. You can't put into words. So if you can hear our stories, uh, and our our remembrances and other peoples who had different perspectives of it and it and it touches you and it and it, uh, then that's important and and and and the way people treated each other for a short period of time after that in New York and New Jersey. Was nice. People came together to help. So all good, all good boy podcast. Right back to the levity and the mayhem and the and the stupidity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do we have on deck here? From Brooklyn? Here?
Speaker 7: Scary thought them about me?
Speaker 21: It used to be a good customer of mine, back when he used to work for my father that he owned the Qualfee Company for thirty years in the Manhattan in Brooklyn. Actually, but we serviced Manhattan and Old Burroughs and More Island, New Jersey and everything else. But a lot of the places you talk about used to be customers of mine, including Emilio. And Emilio is actually a good friend of my father's and my best friend hangs out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they all know each other. They're all connected. Speaking of uh wa, they're not connected, they're connected. Yeah, well, Brodie, let me tell you this Saturday night, I was walking by Mealy's Billotto lying out the door, and I looked to the rights right in front of the window sill, right right there outside here's a card table, a card table, and the father and his buddy always outside with the hat outside yep.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: And then a guy in a black and then a black and white jumpsuit making sure the line stays proper and quiet. And yeah, it was definitely setting the scene. Yes, I was introduced. I was introduced to dad when I went down to eat because the son the chef, huge fan of our podcast, huge fan of the olmustry.
Speaker 22: That's right, all right, Victoria here, I've been trying to get a hold of a kid sister doll. I don't know if you remember.
Speaker 1: Kids sister, kid sister kids.
Speaker 22: For one of my girls, but I found it on eBay. They're few and far between, and there's some like astronomical price which I'm not paying. So that was one thing I really just could not find for like a real good price.
Speaker 3: The kid's sister was the the follow up to my buddy, my buddy, Oh yeah, whatever I go, he goes my buddy, so buddy looking sister.
Speaker 4: She's not looking for kids sister. Did you not hear her? She's looking for kid's sister, kids sister s I sked.
Speaker 1: Brody, you're the king of that Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 4: She can find it, she can find her kid's sister.
Speaker 2: Victoria is here.
Speaker 22: I feel like the Chicken Palm and the Pasa should come together, although I will say I've eaten at like Peter Lugas and Roots Chris's and those.
Speaker 20: Kind of places.
Speaker 22: Side dishes. Do you come a La Cott? So maybe if you eat at like an upscale restaurant, then you you don't automatically get the passa with the chicken palm.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. Steakhouse. That's a different that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's that's what I said, Victoria, and I hold and I hold to that, but yeah, but yeah, Heke is different.
Speaker 23: Yeah, the bus driver here, Brody, you said, don't correct you, but I feel like I have to correct you.
Speaker 11: It was three died on.
Speaker 4: Nine to eleven for the fire department, and now you're talking about the pasta and chicken palm.
Speaker 2: Heary says, fifteen. You're saying they charged eight. In my brain, I said three, they better charge three?
Speaker 20: What the hell?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, or you know, they were trying to rip people off. They tried to be a boogie restaurant when they weren't.
Speaker 4: By the way, if I said, if I said three hundred and forty seven firefighters passed away nine eleven, it is three forty three, absolutely right, although it's up to three sixty now and how many have passed away because of the health problems because of their time there. But yeah, so I thank you, no problem. You can always correct me on something that important.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City.
Speaker 24: I'm a little emotional right now because you guys are talking about what was going on with you guys. At nine to eleven and Brody mentioned he was on the Amtrak coming back, you know, from DC on that Friday. I was on a New Jersey Transit train coming back from school. I was at Rutgers.
Speaker 1: Well that was it was a Tuesday, she said, Fry.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was. Uh well she no, she said she was coming back back on the Friday. Okay, I came back. I came back from Washington, d C. Tay on the Friday, Friday, the way I want the whole week there, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I want to correct myself. The three hundred and sixty is not how many people died total. It's three hundred and sixty. In addition, three hundred and sixty additional firefighters have died from their illnesses from the related uh you know, the breathing all that stuff in and whatever.
Speaker 24: I was on the New Jersey Transit train coming back from New Brunswick, and same thing.
Speaker 2: The thing you look for.
Speaker 24: The landmark when I was getting off at Newark was that I would see the twin towers. And it was Friday, it was three, it was it happened on a Tuesday. It was Friday, and there was still black smoke covering the end.
Speaker 11: Marie.
Speaker 24: Again, it was the thing to see because why the smoke was just covering the city. It wasn't going in the opposite direction. It never went in the opposite direction. And then that's all you saw for weeks on end. Obviously till now, the skyline was.
Speaker 2: Never the same.
Speaker 1: Thank you, agreed.
Speaker 7: Agreed.
Speaker 24: Hey, Brooklyn Boys is Murray from Union City. I'm sorry I didn't leave the name of the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Rudy's. Amazing.
Speaker 24: The people were so nice. They have the bar area. If you're going to do a sit down, they have to sit down area. And the food was so.
Speaker 2: Good, so good. That's where it was. Cleside Park, very easy.
Speaker 4: Drive and Doc and goes there. See Brodie, see, I know the slices. The slices know me. I'm one with them. I'm mind melding. I told you she was talking about Rudy's listen to the when are you taking me that? What are you taking me there? That's why? That's yeah, that's Oh.
Speaker 1: Do I have to do? I Can I get you the steak dinner there? No? Why not? Would it count if I got me.
Speaker 4: A steak dinner at one of these places that you talk about that don't give the side dishes with the steak?
Speaker 25: See?
Speaker 3: Now, what if I took you for nice dinner at Rudies and you can order whatever you want?
Speaker 4: Great, then you take me for steak dinner next time?
Speaker 1: See see slices. This is why you ain't ever getting a steak dinner for.
Speaker 4: Me steak Wait a minute, I'm not getting a steak dinner.
Speaker 1: Won't finger? He takes the hold on, that's what he does.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Italian food dinner is not a steak dinner at old Homestead where I want to go?
Speaker 3: All right, but you're gladly taking dinner. But why do you tell me to take you to dinner at Rudies too?
Speaker 4: Because you love me and I'm your podcast partner.
Speaker 24: Hey Berthon Boys, is Maria from Union City again? I'm still listening to s Lifetime. I'm up to the Juan Bel Jazz segment, and he said, don't talk about sports. That reminded me go birds. And I really do hope that's Scatibo Scataboo. I don't know how to pronounce his name. I hope he's okay, but gobirts hey up?
Speaker 1: Can you do the fan?
Speaker 3: And that was another thing we predicted on this podcast when I said that this guy is not long for this world, that he's got a very short career and he's gonna break shit and he's gonna be out because of the way he plays.
Speaker 1: I mean, you cannot survive the way this guy.
Speaker 4: But that, okay, that play was not indicative of playing a certain way. He was a normal running back play and he went backwards. Now you want to talk about I mean, don't watch it if you haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it. I heard about it.
Speaker 4: UH Sunday Night Football, which, as we record this on Monday, was yesterday. Jaden Daniels, the quarterback of the Washington Commanders, got thrown down and he put his left arm out to kind of break his fall, and all he broke was his arm and it just it went the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Okay, enough of that. I can't I can't. I can't. Don't watch it.
Speaker 4: That's a guy, yeah, moving on, moving on, Please just say that's a guy who plays a certain way that makes him more prone to be injured.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 26: Hey for from Queen's here, you guys were talking about pulling muscles and stuff while working out. My dad is in his seventies and he used to play softball on the weekends with some friends of his who were also in their seventies. One guy had to stop for a while because he pulled an ass muscle while working out in the gym in the building.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 26: Of all the muscles he could pull in his entire body, he pulled an ass muscle.
Speaker 4: Ouch, so I think I think he sprained his taint. I can't follow that.
Speaker 26: Okay, hey for from Queen's again, helmust have frozen over because I'm going to agree with Scary Scary. I understand what Scary is trying to say about not going to the spreen of Carpenter concert alone or the building Halloween party alone.
Speaker 2: If it's full of kids. You never know how people are going to react. People in recent years get in trouble for the most innocent, stupid things. Okay, the Saturday before.
Speaker 26: Halloween, my boyfriend and some friends came over her mini Halloween party.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend was dressed as Zorro.
Speaker 11: He told me that.
Speaker 26: As he was leaving his buildings, someone saw him dressed up with the mask and everything on and called the cops.
Speaker 2: No idea why?
Speaker 1: Thank God.
Speaker 2: So I get what Scary is saying. It looks weird, or it might look weird.
Speaker 26: To some you know, snowflake bitches.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, and they might overreact. So I get it. You never know.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jady, Hi hi.
Speaker 7: JOI one more.
Speaker 26: Time based somewhat Scary is saying about doing stuff by himself. If Scary were a teenage girl, he would totally be that girl.
Speaker 2: That's just like, I can't go to Ashley's party.
Speaker 26: None of my friends got and if I shout to Ashley's party by myself, then everyone's going to think him some giant loser with no friends.
Speaker 17: So if my friends aren't going, I can't go.
Speaker 2: He would totally be that girl.
Speaker 1: That's a spot on impression in me too, Thank you, Jamie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, also a spot on impression of Jimmy Fallon's character who does Sarah and an h a Yeah.
Speaker 15: Hey, Brooklyn boys, It's Robin on Pink Ribbon Beauty and I would love to send you.
Speaker 2: Some free shit.
Speaker 8: Ooh, could you.
Speaker 6: Possibly send out your address so we can send something out?
Speaker 1: And I would love your podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I appreciate you, Robin. Love the name too, also the name of my girlfriend. Yeah, yes, send us a free shit for us. Hold on, you could send it to iHeartMedia in care of Skary Jones.
Speaker 1: On sk r Y Jones. They know how to spell my name.
Speaker 3: One twenty five West fifty fifth Street, New York, New York, one zero zero one nine.
Speaker 4: Oh wait a minute, so you want to go to Pink Ribbon Beauty dot com. Yes, sir, hi, I am Robin Taylor, she says her name. And I make one hundred percent all natural body and bath products so safe, my kids use them. Every product is handmade in South Dakota, South Dakota. Loving our podcast. Yeah Yippi a yoh, And it's breast cancer patients and survivors. Use code cancer free to get a free lip balm with any order. That's awfully nice.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Also a company also including in that address also somewhere a Z one hundred and sixth floor.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Also include don't get brody stuff away.
Speaker 14: Pizza delivery guy here. Hey, Scary was right about the guy's girl thing. He wasn't talking about the way she dresses, about wearing make about straight and her hair, any of that type of stuff.
Speaker 9: Scary was talking about.
Speaker 14: She likes it, do and acts what would be attractive to a lot of guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Like to be able to hang out with guys. People need to quit trying to argue the things that Scary says. Instead listen to what he's saying, because he.
Speaker 5: Had it on.
Speaker 2: Right on the money.
Speaker 11: He had it that what he said is what.
Speaker 2: It was, and that's it period.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 11: I love you guys, love listening to see you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the episode. I have a great week, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you a what a polite, respectful, appreciative caller.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Thanks for the flowers. As gen Z says, thanks for the flowers. Did he eat? Did he eat?
Speaker 4: I ate and left no crumbs, No crumbs, Let me cook, Let him cook.
Speaker 10: Styler from New Jersey, Well, Reggie was about to leave a message promoting you going to the Sabrina Carpenter concert, but then she saw that you titled the episode creeping at the kids concert, So that pretty much answers down.
Speaker 20: Yeah, hey guys, what's going on in his old cowboy trucker?
Speaker 1: Here one more time?
Speaker 20: Yes, Sarib barb.
Speaker 1: You know I thought I knew something a little.
Speaker 20: Different on this episode of Last Time. You know, I got some sound I want to play. You know, you guys are always playing sound, so I want to play some sound. You know, last last time I made a comment because I was concerned about school. You know, I think he's had in something deep inside that he needs to release. And I made a comment about that, but he acted like he didn't know at all what I.
Speaker 1: Was talking about. Here we go, man, you know you're.
Speaker 20: Talking about the cocky you you're wondering healthy somebody's cocky is?
Speaker 1: Who would to be wondering that?
Speaker 20: Only women or somebody that maybe wants to say something you don't sent your selfree froke out there?
Speaker 1: What am I missing? What is the cock app? So let's talk about the cock app?
Speaker 11: What is he?
Speaker 25: Is he listening to a different podcast? Okay, so are you subscribing to this bullshit that you can tell how big how big someone's dick is? By how by going to pump Springs with them, how big they smile? Everyone says that there's a way to tell how how big your appendage is.
Speaker 1: See there, a burner. It seems to me that you were trying to get.
Speaker 20: Broady to smile there. You got him to laugh there. How big was his smile? Is that what you want to know?
Speaker 1: I was not looking for those spots like that.
Speaker 20: So that was my found there, And hopefully that'll clarify things up.
Speaker 1: And certain people.
Speaker 20: Can you know, uh, maybe get out of denial and set themselves free, you know, and then feel free to wear their immerses anywhere they want to go, not only on distant beaches we know where nobody will see them, you know. And then they can go to Palm Springs whenever they want to go without having to make stories that they didn't expect to be. Okay, So sorry, little help out and hopefully like my sound all right, I.
Speaker 4: Love you shall we gotta take after this boys podcast.
Speaker 20: We will be right back.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's coming, he's coming. Correct with receipts he receives. He showed the receipts as the gen Z says, gen Z speaking, But I just said that. I just said he's bringing the receipts like gen zs. Like gen Z would say no, like me, I say it, that's a gen Z slang term, not a boomer phrase.
Speaker 1: I was. I'm not a boomer.
Speaker 2: Abraham.
Speaker 27: Boys, it's Maryland from Omaha. Probably gonna take me two times. But great podcast. You guys brought it really good.
Speaker 1: You brought in good child.
Speaker 27: On getting started on more king out. You know that that's really good, positive vody, a spot on description and not insulting at all. That Scary is in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the guys.
Speaker 27: Guys, and that is totally not a bad thing at all. Okay, some guys, some guys would like the Barbie Doll type that I can't ruin my nails type of girl. But yeah, Scary you are in the middle, and that's a really good thing.
Speaker 2: And I'm really.
Speaker 27: Surprising you Brody that you didn't yell at the Karen. I mean, also, I get it you had shit to do, but that's really good, like you're growing and honestly, yes, I would have yelled at the Karen, but I don't fault you for not yelling at the Karen.
Speaker 7: Great podcast, Keep it up.
Speaker 4: Either's still hope for you. Brod, I got so. Let me tell you something. She is like a motivational speaker. I love her like a positive look on the bright side. What he did A great job, Brody. She's complementing everybody. She If she did like a book on tape, like positive thoughts, I'd buy it. I'd listen to it. Yeah, I may have to go to I may have to go to Omaha. If there's more people like her, I may have to go to Omaha.
Speaker 1: So sweet name from Ohio.
Speaker 8: So the number six seven, if you go to your periodic table charts from science class, go all the way down to the last two bars flat number six slider finger all the way to hoe the H O, and number seven slide it all the way down to a S. They're literally calling y'all whole asses.
Speaker 7: Teachers.
Speaker 1: They're calling y'all whole asses. That's how you know I heard this. I heard this one as well. On TikTok.
Speaker 4: Someone said that except that's not real. It's clever, but it's not real. Yeah, but still you know it's just a cool by the way, uh, Sunday Night Football, they did a highlight video like to promote the NFL and it was the six.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect, and.
Speaker 4: They were like, oh six seven and the music. And then on on Sports Night in New York on s n Y, they dedicated a whole episode to six seven trivia. Do you think the Giants are gonna win six or seven games this year?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Six seven They were doing a hand Thames.
Speaker 4: Control once again. Can't really be playing this on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Don't need to worry, you know.
Speaker 20: Cowboy Truckers got a Freeli's back here.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: I would just like to say that.
Speaker 20: Uh, Spatsman, you're gonna be missed, you know, and he gave us a lot of great music, you know this year.
Speaker 7: Is a little.
Speaker 20: Sample of his solo album from nineteen seventy eight. I believe Brody, you know this song, you know the name of it? Don't pull it? Tell me that name right now.
Speaker 4: And your answer is, you know what. I can't make it out. But I listened to the album three times this week. So it's not Ozone. It's not speeding back to My Baby, it's not Snowblind.
Speaker 1: I don't think. Uh, he didn't ask you for what it's not.
Speaker 4: He asked you for the name of the song. I can't make it out. It's very distorted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you still have to.
Speaker 3: Display your knowledge by spewing out other songs that are.
Speaker 1: Not because I know what it's not.
Speaker 4: No, I was running down the track listing trying to figure out where the song is that well, hold on.
Speaker 1: Let's see if he reveals an answer here. Hold on.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but you know it's gonna be all right. You know, we still have his music here to keep what's happy and know.
Speaker 1: I said, it's great for me.
Speaker 20: Guarists. Kiss the space man, May you rest in peace.
Speaker 15: I love you man.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you. He didn't give you an answer. He left your hanging.
Speaker 25: All right.
Speaker 17: Hey guys, longtime listener for sign talkback Gery Lizzy from Staten Island and I'm listening to episode eighty five. Were listening and Scary says that he hates Game of Thrones. I don't know if you've watched this since then, but I'm just like you where I was like, I hate this.
Speaker 2: I'm never watching.
Speaker 17: Please watch it's literally the best show ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I probably have. I have to go back.
Speaker 4: And you know, he doesn't watch television catchup. I like science fiction. He doesn't like uh, you knows anything. It is like anything. By the way, that song was Ozone. Okay, now that I'm singing it in my head, it's Ozone. So yeah, I don't think I can get into the Game of Thrones thing, but yeah I do have heard some of the subtle people that didn't like it at first or but now they're going back.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe in ten years, maybe I got nothing to do.
Speaker 4: But you don't like fantasy, you don't like any of that. Yeah, I don't know what you like.
Speaker 1: I can't like.
Speaker 4: Think of one movie you've seen in the past ten years in the theater.
Speaker 1: I like comedies.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, what was less?
Speaker 17: I like?
Speaker 3: I like biopics, and I saw a less biopic. The last movie I saw in a theater was Barbie.
Speaker 1: What did I see that? On a plan? Neither a bio? Oh no, I saw that.
Speaker 3: No, you know what I saw. I saw The f One. Yeah, I saw that was in theater. Yeah, in the theater. Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 1: Death One.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's staying.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to comment that I love the fact that the most polarizing issue of twenty twenty five is your chicken farm tumble spaghetti.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you, very very polarizing the internet.
Speaker 1: Okay, t tearing up my heart went on, I'm with you, hold.
Speaker 15: On, here we go, Hey broken boys NJ from NJ. I'm not spent in the middle of three fifty four. Yeah, scary, you could have thought a brody with that SNL saying yeah, and you invited three friends that have no knowledge of SNL.
Speaker 11: Sorry that you weren't invited.
Speaker 15: Again, the only thing I can just spend a little bit, maybe because you know it's going to be.
Speaker 11: A bar and drinking, and then you don't.
Speaker 15: Drink, all right, So defending Scary on not inviting the brody because he didn't think of him. He's thinking of Broady, regular friends he really hangs out with. I think it's because of the drinking and the other thing. Maybe he thought too that it's really late at night and there's no way that Brody was going to be driving up there, you know, since Brody lives in that senior housing or whatever he.
Speaker 11: Lives in or something.
Speaker 1: Talking Brody moved to the Villages in Florida.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think he's a fifty community, a very youthful community with mostly young kids and families.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about now?
Speaker 15: I don't get me at Brody. I know you don't live in senior house and house you. I just said that because it just rewinds me.
Speaker 11: Although I don't know.
Speaker 15: Everybody goes it's fun, goes to betterly or something.
Speaker 11: I don't know why. Oh, anyway, sorry that you weren't in buying it, scary. You got to do better.
Speaker 15: It's bad enough you gave his suit away to come his wife and yeah, thank you. And speaking of that, what happened did you ever take it up?
Speaker 11: Brody?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: All right, love you guys.
Speaker 3: A month and a half from the first patch of loot and now three weeks for the second batch of loot, Brody still has Asian MIC's bags of stuff sitting here on my cape.
Speaker 1: I told you, I gave you a date.
Speaker 4: The problem is I have to come see you to get it, and your schedule of my schedule, don't miss Apparently I'm going to bed at nine o'clock, so I can't possibly get there.
Speaker 28: Brody is scary and ever scary and Brody it's well from C two, well from CT scary. I don't know why the hell you care so much about what people think of you, Like I don't know, like who hurts you?
Speaker 17: Brother?
Speaker 28: And I mean as far as like the Sabrina thing the concert and you know, being around kids playgrounds, Like it's not that it's weird or creepy, it is that you look like a fucking pedophile dude, like there's no other way.
Speaker 4: Which is pretty much what I was saying, right, So yeah, I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 1: You agree with me, no other way around the dude, like that's what you look like.
Speaker 28: For some reason, I don't know why anyone is not just saying that word directly, like, yeah, you can't go to these concerts by yourself. You can't go to these playgrounds by yourself because you look like a fucking pedal like that, that's it. And also.
Speaker 1: You are what they call a metro sexual. Yeah you don't know what it is. Look it up scary that twenty year old term. He knows.
Speaker 16: Of course, I know, hey, b boys, Christy from regarding it at the meeting by Brodie. Yes, I definitely would have said something to that woman at Target, but nicely, maybe gone up to her and said, excuse me, miss, But clearly you are in spot fourteen, not seventeen.
Speaker 11: Maybe you want to go back inside and apologize to those gentlemen.
Speaker 29: You think that Karen just kidding, would not have said that last and also scary one hundred pcent on board with you get rid of.
Speaker 11: This time change. We need the light at the end of the day, at the beginning.
Speaker 1: You that's me being selfish. Okay, great, thanks.
Speaker 15: I'm a great Brooklyn boys, I'm Jacob and Jay. All right, So I finally listened to the whole entire grief fifty four.
Speaker 11: Kind of be judging about the doctor's car unless, like I said.
Speaker 15: Maybe his wife was using it and you know, with something happened and that's why he had the shitty call.
Speaker 2: For the day.
Speaker 15: You know, they got to kay a lot of malpractice insurance too, doctors that you know, so you know, it doesn't mean he wasn't successful.
Speaker 4: Or maybe he'd lost a practice case. I was driving a car.
Speaker 11: That was a lot of money.
Speaker 15: I agree, Yes, the spaghetti of apasta should be a little a little tiny serving should be included with a chicken palm, you know, unless you're gonna have a chicken pom sandwich, then that's stupid. That's a lot of pobs, like you know, holy sandwich and then a spaghetti. But that was a lot of money, and I do agree it should come for free. Thank you cheap, all right, Love you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Love you too. Of you two.
Speaker 4: You can't argue with mj from You.
Speaker 12: Can't Jenny from a Hire checking in Scary's point about the Sabreena Carpenter concert and the Halloween party. Not all women will probably agree with me, but I feel like as a female, we're taught to always be aware of our surroundings. And yes, a man by himself in a Halloween party or a Sabrina Carpenter concert would probably make my bidy senses single a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, that's why I didn't go.
Speaker 30: Hey, Brody, I'm scariest Joe from California. I was fifty five. We're Scary's working out. You said his goal is to s his own d well. I've seen his Halloween costume and the Power Ranger, and I could tell you that that he's not coming anytime soon. He's not plasticize of the State Puff Marshmallow man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did get it.
Speaker 3: I did get some some feedback on the on the Power Ranger costume, the red Power Ranger. Yeah, it was a fourth quarter Power Ranger. Oh it's on my Instagram. You could just check it.
Speaker 1: But there I go goes. It's it's right there, Brody. For you tell me what you think that you left it up.
Speaker 4: You know that's that you know what it takes a big man to put a big man listen. I'll tell you what it was. You know it was uh filling kind of snug. But we're gonna change all that in the coming months.
Speaker 11: Do the slight. Thank you for responding on our Facebook group.
Speaker 2: You were right.
Speaker 11: These are the big scoops that Brody's looking for. Brody, I got them for you, scary.
Speaker 2: Please don't eat.
Speaker 10: Them when they arrive or give them to anyone's.
Speaker 1: Mother, I promise I won't. You have my words.
Speaker 10: It doesn't matter if the person's mother is a foreigner. I know it's hard times for foreigners, but don't give them these chips.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, okay, Oh Brody, I gave you big scoops away to Kubby's wife.
Speaker 1: She was baked last night.
Speaker 4: You have my words, some big scoops okay, all right away. She sent me a DM and told me she got me the scoops and where she got them. So thank you very much. And if Skyler chipped in, thanks Skyler for me as well. Thank you we're coming down the home stretch.
Speaker 29: What do we got hier them boys? Jenna Groomer here from tom Beach, Florida. Listening to you guys argue about Scary not being able to go on vacation by himself. I just got to let you know, Scary, one of the best vacations I ever took. I took by myself. I spent three days at the Walt Disney World resort in Florida. I stayed at a nice hotel, I took myself to nice restaurants. I got to go single rider on all the rides, so I got in a little bit faster.
Speaker 1: Awesome, you're a female.
Speaker 3: If I did the same thing hanging around Disney World by myself as a single male, that's another place.
Speaker 1: Now, it would be weird. It would be weird.
Speaker 3: As everybody on this podcast has said so far, Brody, I haven't heard anybody say that they disagree with my point.
Speaker 4: I'm just letting you know there's a weirdness about it. And I'll extend that to Danielle from the Big Show, who had a lot to say about it, a lot to say. Don't don't go to.
Speaker 3: The party by yourself, don't go to Sabrina car you look weird and as one caller put it, just now you look like a pedophile.
Speaker 1: So I knew I was right. My spidy senses were on on this one.
Speaker 29: Not only did I get to go in single riders, so I got in faster to the rides. I also said, really nice people and spent some time with them. Yes, couples and families. I even had a little girl hold my hand on her first roller colture grew I had just met that day.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 29: I highly recommend going on a trip by yourself. I think you would have a blast. Nobody telling you what to do or what time to be there. It's fantastic, that's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Once again, you're a female. Imagine I tried to hold that little girl's hand. How would that go?
Speaker 1: Over?
Speaker 3: Come on now, it's different for guys. It's different for guys. You are a female. You can get away with all that and more. Go on single rider, go hang out, make friends with families. I tell you what, couples and families not make it not making friends with a single guy walking around no way, And some couples maybe looking at you like maybe she could be the unicorn. Maybe you could be in a throuble with them. See that's what that's the difference between men and women. There's a big difference. So yeah, it's not the same. It just doesn't go over the same way. Imagine me. Hold on, I'm playing that one again now. Picture this is me talking.
Speaker 29: Not only did I get to go in single riders, so I got in faster to the rides. I also met a whole bunch of really nice people and spent some time with them, couples and families, and even had a little girl hold my hand on her first roller coaster who I had just met that day. Oh yeah, I highly recommend going on a trip by yourself.
Speaker 4: I think you would have a book.
Speaker 1: I would stop right there. That's all you needed to hear, all right, Yeah we're moving on.
Speaker 31: Yeah, there's bombs up in this bitch brody. If I were you, I would have followed that lady outside just like you did, and then I would have made her know that she was rude to those people for absolutely no reason, because.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's like, as fuck, it came the wrong number.
Speaker 1: What a jerk?
Speaker 31: Like obviously she doesn't know how to read anyways. Also, just wanted to say that I am definitely a guys girl. Yeah, I could think that hasn't been agged enough already.
Speaker 1: I told you we said that on the podcast too.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, but it's just those vagina poems, which is great.
Speaker 1: We love that. It's crass humor.
Speaker 32: Brooklyn Boys is teaway. I went back to episode zero just for Scary to say, oh, look, someone went back to episode zero. So we pay very close attention to this important Stop playing the talkbacks while Brody is still talking. God damn it. I know there's a delay sometimes, but sometimes he's mid sentenced and you're playing the next talk about now delay let.
Speaker 3: Him finish is a delay, and Brody has diarrhea the mouth because once I think he's finished talking, I'll hit the start on the next one. But then he has to have another sentence, and then I have to stop the talkback because he's talked again.
Speaker 1: Something lady rule the rules of radio.
Speaker 3: If you make your point and then a dead silence at the end, probably hasn't no dead silences because his brain is working at ten thousand miles an hour and.
Speaker 1: He's got gotta get another point in.
Speaker 3: If we would never get to the next talkback if I didn't cut him off.
Speaker 4: All right, fine, all right, And while we're at it, you also, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 3: You clearly stopped talking there, You left the breath and I was ready to play his next talkback. Come on, timing, folks, timing, timing, gotta moving forward.
Speaker 1: Let's go, yeah, got I gotta got it.
Speaker 32: And while we're at it, you also don't talk over the talkbacks. You're in control, and you talk over the talkbacks. Let us hear what the slices have to say. We're not in a rush. We want the long we want the long episodes, which is why you guys started doing long episodes because we complained they were too short.
Speaker 4: Let's the talkbacks play.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's great. A little backstage on that. iHeart does not want longer episodes. They want them nice and contained to under six.
Speaker 1: You don't work there anymore, dude. You haven't been there for three you haven't been.
Speaker 4: A three year work there anymore because they want shorter podcasts.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been at iHeart for three years, so they want them under an hour.
Speaker 4: So and and listen, we can do the first because the content has gone down since I left. When I was working there. They will as long as you want, because Brody provides great time.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: We want to get to all the talkbacks, and unfortunately we have to move. I'm sorry we have to and and we have a movement. But at the end of the day, yes, it is our podcast. If we go long, we go long. But I don't want talkbacks. Could we have played just now while you're ram I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to get flagged. All right, we're gonna stand during an hour.
Speaker 32: On this one and another thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we go.
Speaker 32: You have the We should invited Brody to Saturday Night Live as someone who's listened to the Big Show for a long time and listen to this podcast. If you knew Brody like I know Brody, clearly you don't. Brody does not go to bed early. He's watching Saturday Night Live Live, or he's DVR in it to watch it later, and he doesn't want any of the spoilers, so don't ask him about the skits. But he's up that late sending the man a text.
Speaker 1: Rank you thank you. T White. Always appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Even when even when I had to get up at four in the morning to go to work on the morning show, I was up till one o'clock at.
Speaker 7: Least, guys, you missed a few in the song game again.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 17: Here's one.
Speaker 1: Well, work on your fitness.
Speaker 4: I've been working on fittiness. Okay, fergie, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we miss that one. I've been up in the gym working on my fitness. Okay, here's hilarious. Another one.
Speaker 2: We have to.
Speaker 1: Pull and lean back in the seat and.
Speaker 2: It okay, fat Joe, lean back, lean.
Speaker 4: Back, terror squad back by the way he played it on.
Speaker 1: That's my new favorite bit.
Speaker 3: I want you guys to play back sounds of us missing the song titles, song titles.
Speaker 7: Artists.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no wonder.
Speaker 17: I was so good to finished that with something Brody's wrong about.
Speaker 2: I make it a hot he makes it a hot song.
Speaker 1: Thank you. He's just singing over whatever music song in the background.
Speaker 17: This one, what about this one?
Speaker 7: In the world's wrong?
Speaker 1: Not even close. Let's lean back.
Speaker 4: I know, okay, terror squad lean back is two syllables. He's wrong, But I lean back again.
Speaker 24: Another lean boys, Maria from Union City, Uh, I'm leaving a talk back for scary in regards to the middle aged man going to places by himself. Scary, Just go do it, live your life.
Speaker 2: You You just said a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 24: Why can't I go on vacation by myself without Robin? Why do I have to wait till Robin goes on vacation too? Go to the fucking concert, go to the Halloween party. Who cares?
Speaker 1: Not Disney.
Speaker 3: The place matters. It matters. The place that I choose matters. I could do a thousand things. I can go to a sports bar. I sit at the bar by myself and watch a game.
Speaker 4: Not a problem it you're not going to jimberree.
Speaker 1: But yeah, exactly so scary.
Speaker 23: Uh, I'm starting this time. I thought you're going to give away stuff my stuff again because like several different things in there, like the diry and pockey. Now you guys should try out.
Speaker 17: It's uh.
Speaker 23: Durian is known as the King of Roots because of its punching well actually it's punching now and the flavor so not too many people is accustomed to. But if you are, it does taste good. Check it out.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Asian Mike.
Speaker 23: Also from the last box I sent. Uh, you guys, I haven't tried to coffee yet.
Speaker 17: It sounds like, nope, so scary.
Speaker 11: Give it a try.
Speaker 23: I know you're gonna like it because it's like some of the smoothest coffee you ever had. And uh, Mary from Brooklyn Bronx say, Mommy, don't worry, how wee can. Wedding fund is coming along and I haven't touched it, so we're good, dude.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh good, thank you, Asian Mike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of these months, Brody's gonna pick up his stash of stuff.
Speaker 3: He bitched about that, you know, one of these one of these months, he'll come by and I'll get his stuff. All right, hold on, these are the last two. But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Why don't you bring it in a bag when we go to Rudy's together for dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it sounds good. This might be Asian Mike again. Though.
Speaker 23: So I got like a parking ticket story.
Speaker 32: So y'all know.
Speaker 23: So I attended like account of job there last uff I've never seen so like so many people looking for work compared to the last jobs I attended. So this place was packed and it was a huge facility. Parking lot was full. So I parked in an unmarked space with a bunch of other cars. Where when I was done, all the cars parked it had like a parking ticket. So basically the town police thought it was already to take the cars at a job fit where most people was like wait less, all right, that keep passion on me. I don't know what's going on, but anyway, saying that the town police lector it was alrighty to like ticket ticket people at a job fit that's like unemployed to get money for the town.
Speaker 11: Up.
Speaker 23: I'm gonna fight it anyway. It's like sixty dollars and if I don't fight it, it's gonna be like twenties next month.
Speaker 17: I don't pay.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: That's a cash grab. That sucks. Yeah, that's that's wrong. That's fucking wrong.
Speaker 1: Guys. They should the town should really do something about that. They shouldn't allow that poking for work. Yeah.
Speaker 4: On the other hand, maybe because they don't park legally, that's why they're nemployed.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 4: That was The Devil's Advocate by David Brody. Yeah, thank you, you went around. We'll see it later in the week on the Brooking.
Speaker 14: Boys Getting reactions.
Speaker 19: This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 1: Baby free