Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: So that whack job professor we talked a lot about killed himself over the weekend on Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jason Rday CA.
Speaker 1: You know, if I'm going to be a good Christian person, I should care about the poor guy who clearly had some sort of need to be liked or something, and so he was one of those people that lied constantly about his background in life to feel better about himself and then not his fault. This is an interesting way to look at it, the track that some people put these nuts on to just keep rising, raising their status in the world through DEI to where they can't possibly live up to what you're claiming they can do.
Speaker 2: He was complicit in it too. A couple of eisodes did he attack people who dared question?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, no, no, no no, no. He's he's a complete nut and he brought this on himself. But you wouldn't think you could. You wouldn't. You wouldn't think that if I decided to make up a whole bunch of crap I could end up in a prestigious position at Cambridge University, one of the most respected universities.
Speaker 2: On planet Earth for several centuries.
Speaker 1: I mean, which of his many lies over the years do you find the most amazing that he was able to get away with. I mean, whether it's all the marathons he ran, the thirty marathons in thirty five days that turned out to not to be true, the raising five and a half million dollars for seventy plus charities, which he couldn't verify any of that at all. But I do think my favorite story was the severed pigs head. That that's quite a story to invent.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us about that? I don't think I brought it up on the air. Oh.
Speaker 1: He told the story about how a severed pigshead was delivered to his parents' home. It was apparently some sort of thread against his family for being Muslim or whatever. The police investigated the butcher who sold the pig.
Speaker 2: Apparently to him.
Speaker 1: According to it, the butcher's like, I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't sell whole pigs or pigs heads or any of that sort of stuff. I'm kind of a regular run of the mill butcher. Anyway, the police stated categorically that no such investigation after the investigation, that this incident could not have occurred. The uh so, just that one of many many things he said, bullets showing up in the post next to his parents' home because somebody had shot at them and had drive by shooting, and never substantiated. I mean, it's an endless list of things he made up.
Speaker 2: From the beginning. He'd claimed to have not talked through childhood. Well, a bunch of his childhood friends have come forward and say, yeah, we talked all the time. It was just it was all lies and it was easily checkable.
Speaker 1: He claimed he was twice confronted at his Cambridge office. This is after he got his job by a masked intruder who once he had a knife, demanding that he resign. But they got all the cameras and everything like that, and they can't find any evidence that that ever happened.
Speaker 2: Oh it didn't clearly clearly.
Speaker 1: But so he had something wrong with his brain.
Speaker 2: I think, so, yeah, that made him.
Speaker 1: Lie like that, But to attack other people when they had challenged him on this stuff is really quite incredible.
Speaker 2: Ye know, when the plagiarism stuff first came out, a journalist for what's the name of the Higher education of publication contacted him and said, hey, we're seeing these allegations. The stuff does seem very very close. Can we talk about it? And this aready called the police and he told the police he's being racially harassed. And the police called the journalist said do not contact him anymore, need to stop harassing him. And you know, granted Britain is way down the woke roads, you know, further than the United States, but the idea that they told a journalist you can't even ask questions because the great professor says you're a racist and you're harassing him.
Speaker 1: Well, like you said two weeks ago, I guess because I was off on last week. Like you said two weeks ago. I hate the fact that they talk about this plagiarism incident so much, and not the fact that his entire PhD and everything he was writing about is nonsense. Yes, that's the problem to me, But maorizing nonsense, who cares? It's all crap, all crap, all the stuff that is. He specialized in the sociology of education with a particular focus on race, inequality, social justice, intersectionality, neurodiversity and related issues, and highering. It's all crap, man, So who cares if he playedaris or not. The fact that you've got a department for it is the problem.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I would agree, And I've read all sorts of stuff from sociologists writing about how twisted their field has become, and it probably ought to just be folded at this point. It's too diseased to continue, which is too bad. Society is an interesting topic.
Speaker 1: But he was forced out because of the plagiarism, which I suppose helped give the university cover rather than saying, yeah, and all of its nonsense anyway, all this intersectionality, inequality, blah blah blah, and education it's all made up anyway, So who cares? So they can't say that because they've given out degrees, you know, semester by semester in those works. But so he kills himself nine days after he's forced to leave and Ibraham X Kennedy's Ken Kennedy speaking of frauds and getting back to the woke apocalypse. There was a time when he was hailed as one of the greatest thinkers on planet Earth and almost guaranteed your local school spent your tax money on buying a bunch of his books so the students could read them. I know my local school did, and or maybe even paid him fifty thousand dollars to come speak at some point.
Speaker 2: Like I know, just one of those grifters that you had many corporations jack, many folks listening right now. Their company made them sit through an anti racist workshop with either Kendy or di'angelo or one of their acolytes, who lectured them that all white people are racist. You're a racist, and you would better agree with me or you're gonna lose your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he invented that whole completely nuts anti racist thing, which we've talked about at length, so we won't get into it again. Luckily, he's pretty damn discredited at this point. He Kendy got a whole bunch of donate Every company in the world felt like they needed to donate money to him to stay on the right side of the Black Lives Matter thing, So he had millions and millions and millions of dollars started. This institution. Never accomplished a thing, never wrote a paper, never helped a single person. He just got rich off of it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. It was at Boston University that finally kicked him out.
Speaker 1: He put out this statement in the Emancipator, which is his own anti racist news out. It's Marxist because nobody else would print it. I don't think this was his statement about the death of the Cambridge professor Jason Arde. The death of Jason Arde hit so close to home that I had no words yesterday, but I woke up with words to be a prominent anti racist black scholars. To know you're a target, almost totally surrounded by resentments. You know that at any point the attacks can come like a lynch mob. And if you die from all the attacks, the media still calls the attacks on you actuations to wash their hands of the blood. Your lynchers announce your death as if they had no role in your lynching.
Speaker 2: It's funny that had no effect on me whatsoever. You're a grifter and a Marxist and he was guilty of everything he was accused of, and so are you, and we're not going to let you overthrow Western civilization. We really like it.
Speaker 1: Ebram so in his mind, and whether he believes this or not, I don't know because he's a grifter. This guy was forced to commit suicide by the media lynching even though he was guilty of everything. I don't even at the end it was even denying that he was guilty of all.
Speaker 2: This sort of stuff. I don't know. If a picture is worth a thousand words, jack, or ten thousand, or four hundred and seventy five or whatever it is. A tone of voice is worth a lot too, Michael, Let's play seventy one again. It's a BBC report. This is a professor Hillary Kremin, who's the head of the Faculty of Education at Cambridge, on a BBC show about the hiring of mister r.
Speaker 3: Day.
Speaker 2: Listen to her fawning as if they're about to sleep together. A tone of voice.
Speaker 1: And now Jason is days away from achieving another ambition.
Speaker 2: So good to see you. Here's his new.
Speaker 1: Boss at Cambridge.
Speaker 3: We do have a lot of work to do, but I feel really optimistic.
Speaker 4: There will be doing.
Speaker 2: I think this is a tokenistic appointment. What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: The board of electors on your interview Day were absolutely unanimous. We are so lucky to have you. You are the best in the world. In terms of the research that.
Speaker 1: You do an extraordinary journey. But for Jason, this is not an end, it's a beginning.
Speaker 2: The reaction has been amazing. If he were merely not great, right, and she was fawning like that and praising him as the best in the world, that'd be weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If he was like quality of the college I went to, but treated with such you know, you're the best researcher in the world, that would be that would be strange, and like, how did this happen?
Speaker 2: But if he's an utter fraud and it's easily discernible that he's an utter fraud and a woman in charge of something auspicious is the Department of Education at Cambridge? Does that? That speaks to? And here's the question I had before, And I think the answer probably differs for different people. But is she so blinded by her ideology she's completely surrendered her reason. Is she deliberately a Marxist and in on the plot? Or is she mentally ill? I think those are the only.
Speaker 1: Three choices, or just incredibly incompetent that these people are not evil and close to the level.
Speaker 2: But I think that's the first choice problem because she's obviously bright enough to follow the rules for how you hire somebody.
Speaker 1: But it's not just hers, As she said, the board of Regents or whatever it was unanimously we're impressed that he is among the committee the best in the world. So, hey, numb nuts, you got to answer for this. You even got fooled by a genius fraudster or your whole thing is a ruse man, your whole You're the one of the most prestigious universities on Earth, and you are the people that decide who gets to work there. I mean, that's just you've got some splaining to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got an account from one of his students. Got to share it with you after the break, So why don't we grab a break now. I'll come back with that.
Speaker 1: There's not enough attention to Hey Cambridge, you want to explain this or have you complete le discredited yourself as one of the top institutions on planet.
Speaker 2: Earth, the second as far as I'm concerned, certainly in the so called soft sciences. Yeah, it's it's garbage.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's amazing. Anyway, Joe's thing next.
Speaker 6: It's a tragedy. It's a tragedy on so many levels, but particularly just for everybody who knew Jason. His family, obviously, his friends, we think of think of them today.
Speaker 1: This has been going on to him for three and a half years. As soon as he became professor at Cambridge, there were those people who didn't believe that there should be a black person in that role.
Speaker 2: I would like to ask this second guy, Professor Kahindi Andrews, if Jason Arday were accused of murder, people wanted him to go because he was accused of murder, and all sorts of people came out and said, yes, he murdered my other, he murdered my sister. I saw him murder a grocery store manager. Would she still be saying that it was about his being black? I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Well hilarious that yeah, at a university no, obviously, the university culture, as we all know is they can't a fashion just abide by having a black man be a professor.
Speaker 2: What wow, you are increasingly ridiculous, sir. So here's one of his students writing the song. Lyrics were the first red flag. The way he'd ramble about Tina Tempa or eminem or how black artists like Beyonce were sexualized by white men, without offering any evidence to substantiate his claims or else. That are the film clips. She lists a couple which he tells to discuss without offering guidance on how to do so. And this was if he was even in the classroom at all. He often arrived late and left early, once teaching for a single hour when four were scheduled. When I saw his name in the news, that Jason Ardie name of the news, my first thought was finally. Then she goes into how he's hired for the job right before Cambridge. For me, the surprises that didn't come out sooner. Before he arrived, university leaders enthusiastically told us of his amazing backstory, how he only learned to speak at eleven and write at eighteen, How excited they were to have him teaching us. Naturally, we're all very interested to see the man himself, even if the module he'd been teaching had been written by a previous lecturer. I can honestly describe ar Day's teaching as terrible. He rarely used the PowerPoint slides. Instead, he usually sat casually on a desk, giving his generalized view on racisms, views on racism, without ever referring to any academic theories, let alone those relevant to the quote Youth Participation and Identities module he was supposed to be teaching.
Speaker 1: Say that we again, what is the class called.
Speaker 2: Youth Participation and Identities?
Speaker 1: Okay, be in that?
Speaker 2: I mean so it was a phony field and he didn't even try. But even more than his lectures, what really disappointed me was how our day failed as students, and she mentions how diverse the university is in like every way and it's mostly women, blah blah blah. At first, my classmates were charmed, termed by Arda's cheerful attitude and inspirational stories to start what they were interested in his claims that white people were guilty of every kind of prejudice. It has the module progressed, and he failed to turn up for yet another class. Things began to change. It gradually dawned on us that we were learning nothing of substance and that much of us talk was nonsense. Then she talked about an essay test in which it was like nothing, and one of her classmates said, I'm looking at my notes, I don't have anything to write about. And in the end, he gave her seventy percent, which sounds good, except her average for the year was seventy five percent, so that was a bad grade and she was mystified by it. She asked for a meeting. He immediately accused her of white soup premiacy and white privilege and was clearly upset at being questioned. And I ended the meeting as quickly as possible.
Speaker 1: Killed himself Friday because no reason to his previous job, and said, how are the classes?
Speaker 2: How is his teaching is? How is he received nothing?
Speaker 7: Nothing?
Speaker 2: And and here and you know I should have said this prior to now, but I'm saying it now. And as an acolyte of Tomas Soel, I will give him credit. But every black academic is now going to be looked at with a I wonder, I wonder if he earned his way or not Jason our day type. And that's horrifying for you black people who have achieved, which you've achieved because you're damned good at what you do. I hate that.
Speaker 1: There's that. And then the target quit making him the target. The target should be Cambridge. That should be the target of this right thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, as the new York Times puts it charitably. Oh what's the headline there? It is Professor's death leaves behind hard questions for Cambridge on race and hiring you. I don't think they're very hard at all. I think they're super easy. I'd be eavy to answer them for you. I'm available call me. Yeah, not that hard.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Good news for the Democrats.
Speaker 7: The crazy lady in Wisconsin who hates Thanksgiving lost.
Speaker 2: By a whisker all.
Speaker 4: I remember Tess Kahan up there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was ahead by twenty points, but then we found out about Thanksgiving. Doesn't like thanks Givy also hates Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, the fourth of July. It's actually a good thing she lost for everybody, considering how much she enjoys celebrating. She she took it well, she said, you just want to spend more time with her husband, the Gridge.
Speaker 1: So the crowd cheered when he announced she lost.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's two ways you can look at that race. That happened while I was on vacation, and I didn't know what happened until yesterday. I missed that somehow. But there's two ways you can look at that.
Speaker 2: Obviously my analysis was both incisive and witty.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it was. Thank you, two ways you can look at it. Yeah, she lost the march of socialism blah blah blah and runs into a road blah blah blah. She barely lost, and she was a horrible candidate who said crazy things, and she barely lost.
Speaker 2: And was a halfwit, continues to be a half wit as far as I know that. See that's I.
Speaker 1: Find that disturbing. She was an idiot with crazy positions like eating Thanksgiving and she barely.
Speaker 2: Lost, right, Yeah, I would agree. I have the thing I want to do tomorrow about Abdul al Sayid. And he's extremely skilled and uncovering what he is.
Speaker 1: I saw him a clip him yesterday, work in the crowd. He is Obama good.
Speaker 2: He is good, and he knows what buttons to push and how to get criticism to back off citing racism or Islamophobia or whatever. He's he's really good at that sort of radical sword play. This hongwoman was a child, and as you point out, she almost won. So yeah, it's and again, and I've made this point a couple of times. Forgive me if you've been here the whole time, but thank you for listening. There are some folks who consider themselves well they are they're extremely smart, they're learned conservative commentators who think Woke one, which AOC chuckled about, was like that was a time, it's common, it's gone. Will there be a woke too? They ask, well, of course there will. It's a group of people, a large group of people with a specific strategy for changing and taking over Western civilization that didn't quite work. So now they're pivoting to what's going on now and what will go on next week and a week after that in five years from now. Of course there'll be a woke too. It's just a strategy.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought it was interesting because I listened to the same podcast you did, National Review podcasts, and they are all put to the question, these brilliant writers, and I thought it was interesting that a lot of them believed Woke two. The people that believe they'll be a woke too, believe it'll be worse than woke one, which I can't even hardly imagine.
Speaker 2: They will have learned from their defeats because woke.
Speaker 1: One was and I'm not laughing while I say this, like AOC did.
Speaker 2: Woke one was crazy.
Speaker 1: Woke one was crazy, and if two is worse than that, there are gonna be people getting shot in the streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certainly, possibly, Yeah, I don't know. It'll be interesting to see how America reacts because part of the reason Woke one was so crazy is and I was just looking at a picture that so it's vivid in my mind. One of these anti racism lecturers, big old I shouldn't go with it. A body shape has very little to do with us. But this woman looked completely Actually, you know what, it does have something to do with it, fat acceptance, big old gal dressed completely inappropriately up there with her what do you call it, the white dry erase board or flip chart? I guess it was lecturing people. And let's see, I can flip to it real quickly. What was on the flip chart? And that's what? And I think I can substantiate that body shape actually has something to do with it. I can't find it out. But she was at a private company administering man to Tory anti racist training with all of the trophes. All white people are racist. You will be quiet, you will except that you're a racist. You will declare that you are a racist in front of all of us. And here's how you venmo me money for, you know, the privilege of being told you're racist. There she is diversity, intersectionality, minorities, equality, equity, people of color, all white people are racist asterisk underlined, et cetera. And this woman is just. And these nice white people are sitting there looking absolutely terrified in her class, and they had to take that class to keep their jobs. And the fact that she was dressed so inappropriately, and is there she could do anything at that moment. She could say anything, she could dress in any way she wanted, she could insult anybody she wanted if she wanted to say this, this copier is why supremacy and have a couple of guys wheel it out and put it in the back of her van and take it. She could have gotten away with that. And all the poor stupid, efing white people who didn't have the guts, I guess they need to keep their jobs. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called them stupid. I'm sorry everybody. They got a family to feed, they're not sure what to do. Everybody around them is cooperating. I apologize anyway.
Speaker 1: They think they can just ride out the storm hopefully it won't.
Speaker 2: Last, right, which might have been the best strategy for them at the time. I just I get so fired up because I hate these people so much. But her power to do, say, act, get tons of money depended on their acquiescence. Here's my question. Will that acquiescence be there for the next round or will enough people rebel? Will enough people rebel forcefully that terrified management doesn't look around and say, let's just do this. Let's nobody's complaining. I think we can. Well, Jim's complaining, but he always complains. You know, maybe maybe we should just get rid of gym. And because they're they're threatening us, they're going to go to the media. Let's just if they've got half the workforce saying no effing way, they're the racist. I'm not sitting there for that. Maybe it don't make all the difference in the world. I don't know. Well, we're gonna find out. Hello, Yeah, I believe we are in one way or another.
Speaker 1: Do you think it matters whether a Democrat becomes president or a Republican, whether woke too comes back? When it comes back? Yeah, yeah, not discounting the fact that you say it's still going, it's on right now. But uh, and it certainly I know.
Speaker 2: At your schools and all that sort of stuff. But yeah, one hundred percent, just because of the uh, you know, the same reason Jade Vance doesn't forcefully disavow the wacked doodles. On the end, Tyson had a rite could kind of use them in his coalition to get over the HOMP.
Speaker 1: I don't live in fear of saying the wrong thing the way I did there for a couple of years, not even knowing what the wrong thing would be. I was listened to one of my favorite podcasts the other day with Washington Post reporter who happens to be libertarian, but Megan mccardal. She said she woke up every day wondering if she is going to get booted for some column she just wrote. You know, the mob had decided that she had said the wrong thing. I mean, it was it was. It was AOC is right. It was crazy. She thinks it's funny that it was we got so out of hand. Well crazy, but man, it was crazy there for a while. Have you forgotten it was just nuts?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would like to you know, administer truth serum to everybody involved in our world and figure out how we survived it all. Because the calculation I made every day was, all right, how far can we go without giving the radicals a weapon that is good enough that our corporate friends might say, Oh my god, they've become a problem. Let's just get rid of them. I mean, that was my calculation every day, And there were many many days I thought, you know, we just said what we believe and that was plenty to get somebody in the c suite to freak out. But it never happened. And I don't know if that's because we're this successful, because we bring in a certain amount of revenue or what. The worst answer is, well, nobody cares what you think. You're just not big enough. I certainly hope that's not the case, but it doesn't seem to be. But I do wonder what went on beyond the scenes, how nervous people were, if there were meetings held.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, is there Uh yeah, no kidding, because I was calling.
Speaker 2: Robin DiAngelo a fraud and a racist and a piece of garbage, and calling companies cowards for giving her money from the beginning. But I don't know he just never it never happened.
Speaker 1: Is there an angle of woke that we can't see coming? And if we can't see it coming, we can't see it coming right now.
Speaker 5: But like.
Speaker 1: The race part and the transpart gets a lot of conversation I mentioned earlier, me too was huge and just a crazy period. I mean just crazy there for a while. I mean how far it reached out to people. I could throw out all the examples, but you know, you either remember them or you don't. Of people, just like some dating incident from ten years ago, when all of a sudden, you're defending yourself on the public arena, maybe losing your job if you're Glenn Thrush at the New York Times, or the comedian or what's his name, the Indian comedian that got in trouble for some date that went wrong one time order and he was having to defend himself on all these different shows. It was just so nuts there for a while. I would have never pictured that happening. Is there some aspect of I didn't like these that's gonna all of a sudden become huge that we haven't thought about.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the anti semitism coming. That true, because because the what the Marxists do is they pick a moral divide and they declare that their side of it is one hundred percent right. And if anybody so much as argues, they're an awful human being and committing a genocide and stuff. Oh and I want to talk about the word genocide maybe tomorrow, but I did not see it being centered on Israel and the the terrorists of uh Gaza. So they will attempt to exploit whatever moral divide they can, be it racial, religious, uh pushing Islam on American calling anybody who resists an islamophobic is already part of it. I saw a great example of that. It happened to be in Poland. There's a big controversy right now in Poland because the Muslim Brotherhood is sponsoring big mosques in a traditionally Catholic country and with the usual arguments if you are against this islamophobic and all, but they are clearly the Muslim Brotherhood is bent on taking over Western governments and countries and turning them into Islamic places that follow Shuri law. It's what they do. But anyway, what was interesting was that there was a group of Poles that came out against the Mosque and who rallied to the support of the Mosque Poland's leading Marxist groups. I mean, it was just the most naked Wait a minute, what are you here for? Red Green Alliance moment I've really witnessed. I can't remember. The Polish Socialist Party or something like that came out in and we're gonna, you know, fight, beat down whatever. The people were anti Mosque, calling mislamophobes and all, wait, what's your horse in this race? It's your dog in this fight. It's the Red Green Alliance thing. So yeah, it could assume a more Muslim oriented facade, which would be interesting. Don't know, Well, won't it be fun to live through stand up for the principles of the constitution, Western society and Judeo Christian principles. You'll be fine. Just stick with that.
Speaker 1: Coming up for our finish strong segment, I want to talk about how my vacation with my boys ended. It ended unexpectedly, oh with a twist among level things. Coming up, stay here. My kids really like road trips, which is good because I love road trips, and maybe they like road trips because I took them on road trips since they were little.
Speaker 2: Or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but anyway, we like road trips, and we just did a very very long, epic road trip starting in Denver, drove up across Canada and down. I don't know how many thousand miles it was, but it was several thousand miles over eight days, and saw all kinds of just insanely beautiful scenery and all that sort of stuff. But at the end, so we we came down to we're in rural middle of nowhere the entire trip until we got to Vancouver, which is a very big city in Canada full of drug addicts. Man, they need to do what San Francisco did. It is a mess and nun telling you.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: But so then we put our car. If you've never done this before, it's really fun. You can put your car on one of the big giant ferries and it'll take you over to Vancouver Island, oddly named since you're leaving Vancouver, where the town of Victoria is in a bunch of other smaller towns. But we went to the town of Victoria, which is a charming little English burg. Feels very very English, very very very cool town. Love that place, spend multiple times, took the van over there, spent a couple of days there, put the van on there, brought us back into the United States, and we're The plan was, We're gonna spend the last night in uh second to last night in Seattle, gonna spend the night in Seattle, do some sight seeing in Seattle, get on a plane, and fly home. So we get we land on American soil. I kissed the ground. Thank God, I'm back in the good old USA after being in Canada and the foreign accents and everything. I get back to the United States and we're driving from Port Angeles to Seattle, which is a couple hour drive, and I tell the kids. So we're on the way to Seattle hotel sightseeing the next day, all this summer and stuff. I said, I gotta tell you, if I were on my own, I think I would just drive all the way home right now. And they said that would be awesome. I said, I said, because I just can't handle the idea of checking into another hotel. And they said I can't either. It sounds awful. I said, so are we in? Are we just going to drive home? And yeah, So I canceled. While I'm driving, I canceled the hotels and the flights and just got a big thing of coffee.
Speaker 2: Drove all the way home.
Speaker 1: It's twelve hours from the border to where I live, but we just drove all night long and we're so happy to be home. Have you ever had that happen before? Traveling? The idea of walking up to another hotel desk with my luggage parking my car, it just sounded awful, and luckily they were in the same spot. Yeah, another can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's time to get home. I've had that feeling. Yes. I tried very hard to design vacations so I don't end up there, but yeah, it can happen.
Speaker 1: I do push hard on vacations. There's no relaxing on my vacations. I do not like to. I do not relax. I usually lose weight on vacation. I'm not a good relaxer. I'm just you can have it. I push hard, we go hard. But man, we were done. It was a long drive overnight though, and took in a lot of caffeine. Made it as the sun was rising. I pulled into home.
Speaker 2: You're a maniac. I think it's I think we get this is a firm diagnosis.
Speaker 1: We were so happy to be in our beds. Oh my god, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Thoughts down Strong, It's thoughts down strong. You're ready, Katy Green and.
Speaker 4: Strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody the crew to wrap up the show for the day. Michael Agelow lead us off. What's your final thought?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack, that is awesome that you drove all the way home.
Speaker 2: You made a great memory for those kids and they are gonna remember that for a long long time.
Speaker 1: Slightly different for them than for me. They got to sleep and watch videos on their phone while I was driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still say you're a maniac. Katie Green has a final thought.
Speaker 1: Katie, that feeling of I just want to be home, yeah, is probably one of the worst. Yeah, it's something when it hits you, it's like I need to be home now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, uh my or Jack go ahead? Final thought?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not to uh turn it serious. I wonder what if it's like that time's eight million for those people on that ship who haven't touched land yet this year. Yeah, I bet that's what the feeling is, the I need to be home or at least in like irregular betters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My final thought is, uh, you know it's possible your boys embrace like super relaxed vacations because you've scarred them. On the other hand, if life ever demands of them, go go, go, We're gonna be up all night. This needs to happen, they'll think, no, no problem, I've done that before. You know, it's a strength good for them.
Speaker 1: You gotta embrace caffeine, I'll tell you that. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four.
Speaker 2: Hour work to so many people who think so little time. Did you go to Armstrong Getty dot com yet? Check out the swag shop. Drop is an old mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com.
Speaker 1: We'll see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Gekki.
Speaker 4: The grifters and Marxists they have no place here, Jack and Joe, They're honest folks. Their attitudes not queer woke one, two, three, and four.
Speaker 5: We'll fight them all, my dear. Get the podcast to learn more. To see the world more clear the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty