Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappen. All right, Danielle, what's the phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: Well, Ralph emailed us and he said, my wife and I were on vacation in Las Vegas and my wife stole the place mats from the table of the hotel we were staying at.
Speaker 1: So I want you to call her and I want you to tell her that we busted her a phone tap over place mats. That's right here we go. Hello, Hi, man, speak to Ralph Franco.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, he's gonna get me.
Speaker 1: This is Maria from Towers.
Speaker 3: Oh, Hi, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Is this missus Franco?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're a problem rising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I'm calling from the security office.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And there were four place mats that were missing.
Speaker 3: They were all four place mats when we got there.
Speaker 2: Well, they were there before you checked in. We did inventory before you guys got there.
Speaker 3: Madam. I wouldn't take four place mats. First of all, well, there doesn't even I wouldn't even sink to such a height of taking four place mats from my powers.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are four designers place mats. There are one hundred dollars each place mat.
Speaker 3: I didn't take a design of place match, and don't there you call me up. First of all, when we were there, we did not see place mats because we didn't eat.
Speaker 1: And who who stayed with you? Was it just your husband?
Speaker 3: Right? Just my husband and I?
Speaker 1: So maybe he took the place mats.
Speaker 3: Why the hell would my husband take the place match? You've got some helln not growing up here. How's of all your people school less on this coup of towers? How do we school you off on the damn thing? Okay, wait a second time, we want to transfer. We get a song and a dance. And now are you telling me that we took four place mats.
Speaker 1: Well, you're getting so upset about it.
Speaker 2: All I have to do is charge your credit card four hundred dollars in the matter is taken care of.
Speaker 3: If you're charge my credit card four hundred dollars, I'm going to bring legal charges against you because I have no place match.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the thing. They're Marco Bertoli place mats.
Speaker 3: Who they are? We don't eat and they are Okay, we eat in our hotel, okay, but never eating it. We go out to dinner okay, Well, would you want to go to the hotel and eat when you're in Las Vegas? You want to go out and need those wonderful buffetes? First of all, we did every night. We were there for four days.
Speaker 2: Just because you don't eat in the hotel doesn't mean you didn't see the place mats and you didn't take them home to use a your home.
Speaker 3: Why would I use your place mats? Please give me some credit. I have some long life that doesn't know nothing of me or my family.
Speaker 2: I know you're such a Just so you know, I'm going to be charging the visa for four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What's your name? What's your first name and your last name?
Speaker 1: My first name is Maria.
Speaker 3: Uh and your last name Lindsay Lindsey. I can't write this down right now. How do I know your name is Maria Lindsay? Well? Do I know your name is Maria Lindsay? That you have the gom to charge my credit card?
Speaker 1: Why are you?
Speaker 3: Dare you? How dare you call up on this phone number and accuse me of taking some place match more partolio? What is how they are?
Speaker 1: There are one hundred dollars each? Their designer placement one.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars each. I don't take them. We don't eat next at hotel of yours.
Speaker 2: Obviously you did take them, because that's why you're acting like this.
Speaker 3: How much you work here? If I called you up and said, Dad, I'm driving right now in traffic kir City and you're calling me up and asked me if I took your like that? Oh, Maria, you know what, I'm going to be coming down in Las Vegas and I'm going to beat the living patty when I find you. How's that is that? What you at?
Speaker 2: I can't believe that the you know, Italians talk to people like this.
Speaker 3: That is really a very very strong deflmaication of character. What is it?
Speaker 1: A defaemcation?
Speaker 3: I know what the world is. I just couldn't get it out right because now I have a cop following thing.
Speaker 1: Oh please, I.
Speaker 3: Don't even know who I'm speaking to. Security we're kind of like, what does that? I want to be copped? Are you a want to be caught? Ya? No? Yet?
Speaker 1: Security at a job?
Speaker 3: What a real law enforcement place? So you go and you get a job at this, call them up people and making accusations. That's really good.
Speaker 1: Security is people who go.
Speaker 3: No, no, no Security. I want to be caught so I can't get into law enforcement for some ungod known reason, and thank god that they turned you down. So you get this job as a wannabe cop insecurity and you make accusations to people like myself that we took your place.
Speaker 2: Next Missus Franco, it's Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the morning Zone.
Speaker 1: And you got phone taps.
Speaker 3: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: Ralph, who are you?
Speaker 3: Thanks Ralph Money for making me look like a Jack Barama.
Speaker 1: Gonna be Elvis Durant phone tap