Speaker 1: Speaks to the planet.
Speaker 2: I go by the name of Charlamagne of God and guess what, I can't wait to see y'all at the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival. That's right, We're coming back to Atlanta, Georgia, Saturday, April twenty six at Poeman Yards and it's hosted by none other than Decisions Decisions, Mandy B and Wheezy. Okay, we got the R and B Money podcast. We're taking Jay Valentine. We got the Women of All Podcasts with Saray Jake Roberts, we got Good Mom's Bad Choices. Carrie Champion will be there with her next sports podcast, and the Trap Nerds podcast with more to be announced. And of course it's bigger than podcasts. We're bringing the Black Effect marketplace with black owned businesses plus the food truck court to keep you fed while you visit us. All right, listen, you don't want to miss this. Tap in and grab your tickets now at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 3: Welcome to We Talk Back, where we encourage you to hustle, hard, laugh, letter and always keep it cute. So grab your coffee, cocktail and crown because it's about to go downs talk.
Speaker 1: Talk Jo, You're just too unapology jetically black women with an opinion? Who talks back?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 4: Is your girl? AJ? Holiday?
Speaker 1: What's up? TM? Damn? Hey, y'all is me? I love y'all so much? I love you AJ. How you doing?
Speaker 4: I love you more? And I love you back. I'm good today.
Speaker 3: My energy a little bit low, even after many cups of coffee, but I'm making it through.
Speaker 1: For real. It's one of them days, Just one of them days. I've been doing seventy five hard and I'm on day eight.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's a workout program? Well, it's not necessarily a workout program because they don't give you no workouts to do. But what you gotta do is two forty five minute workouts a day, drink a gallon of water every day. You gotta pick a book and read ten pages of that book every night, and you gotta oh and no alcohol.
Speaker 4: Look, that's the easiest one for me. What else is it? Oh? That's easy. We would be trying to read that night.
Speaker 1: Workouts to day has not been easy for me.
Speaker 3: But I feel like when I okay, I have not work out worked out in about three weeks. First of all, not I did this weekend. Like when I say workout, I mean like every day, right, some type of something. I haven't been consistent the last couple weeks because I couldn't find time for real, I gotta But that's regular, right, because I know this is hard.
Speaker 1: That's why I was seventy five hard.
Speaker 3: But when I go to the gym, I do forty five minutes of cardio and forty five minutes of like calisthetics or waits already, like just in one setting, though I don't split it up.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I guess you could do that if you wanted to do it that way. But seven days a week, no days off, Oh, seven days a week, seventy five days straight.
Speaker 3: Seven days a week for seventy five days straight. Yes, man, that's too much time. That's three months almost right, yeah, girl.
Speaker 1: No, it's like two and a half months. But the reason I wanted to do it is because my friend Diana did it, and I mean she lost fifteen pounds, but all right. She also like, because you just one of the workouts is supposed to be outside m H. So you do a forty five minutes outside and forty five minutes. You could do both outside if you want, but one of them is supposed to be outside, you know. But like when it was raining and it was cold, I didn't go outside.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, what walking running walking?
Speaker 1: I didn't like whatever you like, you know, whatever you want the workout to be. And now I'm on day eight, and the hardest part for me has been so getting those workouts in on the weekend has, like my busy days, has proven kind of difficult. I was in the gym Saturday night after a party at eleven thirty, trying to get it in before twelve o'clock.
Speaker 3: Made you be dedicated when you locked it, I'd be like bullshitting with life.
Speaker 4: Okay, I gotta get like you.
Speaker 3: Y'all tell me, ay be doing some fucking donkey kicks randomly somewhere.
Speaker 4: I got video bitch to prove it.
Speaker 1: That bitch gonna get it in when she lock in. But me, okay, so yeah, I'm super locking right now. But that's that's all. But the hardest part is the no alcohol.
Speaker 3: That is that would be that I don't drink like that. So that's the easiest part for me.
Speaker 1: I was at a party everybody and it seems like when you tell people you're not drinking, everybody's like challenge accept it. Now they think it's their personal challenge to get you to drink. You know, like just one shot. Damn, you can't do one shot with me. You can't do one shot with me. No, I can't do one shot with you, So don't ask me until June. But I feel good. I'm all happy and shit.
Speaker 3: I like saying no. I don't got no problem telling people, no, pass.
Speaker 1: Me some weed. Ain't know seventy five hard, don't say nothing about weed?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Mean something?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I have that too, But then there's no sugar, So.
Speaker 3: No sugar for seventy five days. Now that might be my struggle area as well. But I kind of got to do something like that right now because I just got to kick like the bread, the sugar.
Speaker 4: That's like my main problems issues in life. And I feel like I've been doing really well with no bread.
Speaker 1: I open out candies and shit, let'spress of Martini. Hate to see me coming.
Speaker 4: Okay, Shane, we gonna get our life.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what you do this weekend?
Speaker 4: What did I do this weekend?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 4: Did I do anything?
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything spectacular this weekend. I went to Costco, I went to TJ Max, I went to Joanne Fabric. They're having a close out sale. I bought a lot of beads because I'm about to make me my waist beads again.
Speaker 4: I used to wear. Was I make you some?
Speaker 1: Because I did?
Speaker 4: I get some gold beads I might have. I gotta look at see.
Speaker 3: I bought like fifty dollars worth a bunch of shit, like, because that was fifty dollars with shit. Seventy percent off is a whole lot of shit. But I feel like when I was making and using and using my waistbeads consistently, like that shit really make you push it away from the table for real. If you actually get them to where they like tight on your stomach, bitch, you're gonna stop eating so pulling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I got.
Speaker 4: To get back to my waist beads. And you look sexy with him on?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? They are sexy? Uh?
Speaker 4: Is that all I did this weekend? That's it?
Speaker 1: GIRLND do shit. It was my guy's birthday. Oh I know we had they were too already.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: That baby is too already? Ain't that crazy that I know. And he's so sweet. He's so like I don't know, like my god daughter, she's sweet and she's so cute and she's so girly. Right, but he is like so lovable, like he always be like I love you and want to kiss when he see you and stuff like that and want to hug. I loved him. Babies, man, their babies make me them. The babies I didn't have, you know. So that was and I got his name put on the back of my shirt like so it was a basketball theme party and I got like this little bulls crop top and then I had his name and put two on the back like a back like a jersey. It was so but we had fun. We had good time, and it turned into the whole party, you know how they always ye so and I did not drink. And I did not drink the whole time. I'm so proud of me because you know I can't do that. I'll be the main one, like shots everybody for the two year old.
Speaker 4: He was one of the kids this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was at the kiddie table, not drinking. Let's get into sense.
Speaker 4: There's a lot going on in the world.
Speaker 3: Of politics and just America. So people are so concerned about these tariffs. What do you think about the tariffs that are being imposed on other nations?
Speaker 4: I understand them. What's your take on them?
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it. I feel like, you know some of the stuff. I'm looking at it, like, why are we paying y'all so much? And y'all ain't paying a ship? You know, that's point. So that's one of the points. Yeah, I'm okay with that. But however, Comma, I'm very concerned about the tariffs between China and America because I work in the industry. I mean a lot a lot of us. We rely heavily on Chinese imports and with the hair business and my weave girlies. How much is these bundles gonna be in the coming months when these terrorfts are applied?
Speaker 3: You know, y'all can hit me up. I got a surplus coming in. I put my water in early. I have a surplus.
Speaker 1: Okay, just.
Speaker 4: Bundle during a zombie, right.
Speaker 1: I don't want Indian hair.
Speaker 4: Though, that's the best hair, like, Okay.
Speaker 3: I visited China when I was looking to start holiday hair, which will happen in one of these days. I went to China and I saw these people smoke cigarettes. You here, that shit is on the fucking floor, on the ground. The vendor I use for India, we FaceTime like I can see their facility, you know what I'm saying. I haven't actually went to India to visit, but I went and went to several places in China. So I get my frontals and shit from a place I visited in China. But other than that, that should be trash anyway, It really do be trash, and a lot of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. But everybody can't afford six and seven hundred dollars bundles, you know.
Speaker 3: Well that's the mouth that people consider the like, Okay, the retailer. The retailers are the ones that's causing your bundles to be two three hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: And imagine not how much their opinion.
Speaker 1: How much these other vendors are gonna go up knowing that these Chinese imports are this much. So now y'all ruling I gonna come to us. I think we're gonna take the price up. We just don't have to see how it play. But you know, everybody, like I definitely service the girl who has kids. Who is a single mom who doesn't have that kind of money to invest in a hairstyle. You know, I have those clients and I care about them, and we're gonna have to do your hair, and who want to sell person during the summer, then you're gonna have to get braids and then guess what, I don't do those.
Speaker 3: So on a grand scheme of things, right, our hair should be the least of our worries when it comes to this thing, right, I do take.
Speaker 1: You to me for me. That's how I earn my money. So that can't be the least of the words for me, and it should not be the least of the words for y'all because I need y'all to still come.
Speaker 4: I take into consideration that, right.
Speaker 3: And I also think about how Asian restaurants, Asian hair stores, and how they've always been implanted in the black communities and they send they don't invest in the communities that they're in and the people that they service and who frequent their establishments, and they send out their money home.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's a problem too.
Speaker 3: If we want to start a hair company, they're gonna already charge if we excuse me, not a hair company. If we want to start a beauty supply store. Black people have always been trying to start beauty supply stores and they're hardly ever successful because they have a monopoly on that industry. What if we actually started manufacturing some of that stuff ourselves over here?
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is what This is what Trump is trying to get business owners, big small companies, little companies, big corporations to try and bring back that that that industrialization back to America as opposed to us always having to go outside of our country for everything because because there was a time where America things you would see things made in America. Now everything is made in China, made in Vietnam, made in Taiwan. You see what I'm saying. So he wants to try to bring that ship back to America. And this is kind of how.
Speaker 1: You go working in places. Though Americans don't want to work in in places. Are not trying to work in No factory.
Speaker 4: People work in factories.
Speaker 1: Now what we what are we I'm saying? But they're Americans. Most Americans aren't trying to be factory workers.
Speaker 4: Girl. I feel like, yes we are.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people would do those jobs, but they were. They think about Detroit, right, think about places like India. What's it where Michael Jackson was born at? Gary, Indiana?
Speaker 4: Have you ever been to Gary?
Speaker 1: Why would I go there?
Speaker 4: Gary?
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been because I wish it wasn't I want to go visit Michael Jackson's home that he grew up in Gary, Indiana?
Speaker 1: You went specifically for that.
Speaker 4: I went to Chicago and we caught the train. It's only like twenty minutes to Gary.
Speaker 1: Gar folks, If y'all listening, I'm just saying it ain't like you know, so we were.
Speaker 3: You know, it used to be a booming city for black people, in particular, because when we talk about black jobs, I mean, it's just let's just be honest. Those are some of the things that black people have been doing in America. And black people were feeding their families for a very long time. On the car industry, all these different industries that eventually got taken from this country and sent overseas. Right, So we were doing it at one point. We don't do it because somebody else is doing it for us. If we no longer have that option, thing's gonna have to change. I don't see a problem with taxing Canada. Canada whole existence depends on America. If we tax them more on the things that they're sinning here that that doesn't it doesn't just hurt America, it really hurts their industry. And all Trump is trying to do is get people to stop having drugs come into the country.
Speaker 4: That's really how this shit started. So this is like retaliation because I'm not helping us manage.
Speaker 1: Feeling like America is trying to absorb Canada because other resources.
Speaker 4: I mean that America got natural resources as well. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But we we are dealing with We are living in a country where these people are conquerors.
Speaker 4: We're dealing with the worst of the worst.
Speaker 3: They've been expelled from Europe and tell America how fucking years ago this is what we're dealing with. But I need people to realize this is our country too, this is our country, Like we gotta support it. We can't be online cheering the fucking president of China on like that shit is weird to me.
Speaker 4: We here, this is where our children are. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You gotta so support your country on some things. Okay, I don't support this country on the fucking war in Palestine.
Speaker 4: I don't support that shit.
Speaker 3: I don't like that children being murdered, and I don't feel like enough people are able to even talk about it without being called anti Semitic. So that shit is weird as hell to me. That's the only thing I don't support. But rebuilding America for that shit.
Speaker 1: If America can be great for the first time, I'm with it, you know, I'm always with that. But I am not with these bundles going up.
Speaker 4: Hit me up, curly, what's going on this time? To get holiday hair popping? Shit?
Speaker 3: Zombie upopped? The lips happened. I got the bundles, bitch, we're gonna be the only ones a weave stow hair stove popping?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: What else we got going on? Y'all?
Speaker 3: That was our politic political rant for a quick second.
Speaker 1: So Gail King took her ask to space, y'all. I don't know if y'all saw that, but there was a celebrity launch with the Blue Origin launch with Gail King and Katy Perry, and there was a list of other celebrity women who went up into space and then came right back down. And there's a video that's gone viral of Gail looking very conflicted about taking her ass up in the sky, and then when she makes it back down, she kisses the ground, y'all. That, And then there's also a video where she's like, look at the bone, look look look look like sounding like very like h like a childlike, you know, that childlike innocence when you're seeing something for the first time. So I thought that was cool. And this accompanyed Blue Origin, so I did. I looked up some shit on them. So it says about Blue Origin, it's the generation's job to build a road to space so the future generations can unloosh their creativity. And it says we're building a road to space for the benefit of Earth. And that is a quote by the first one was a quote by Jeff Bezos or handing this or so.
Speaker 3: Jeff, I think he chartered the last flight out of space, right, So personally, I don't think that they are getting past the Orion's belt when they go into space. I don't think that they're actually going outside of this atmosphere because I do believe there's a dome, y'all. I believe in the Bible. They talk about it in the Bible. I do believe that there's a dome that we haven't been able to penetrate. So they probably are going as far as that dome will allow them to. I don't think they're actually going into space and then just coming right back down.
Speaker 1: Well, says among those who have previously boarded the new Shepherd's Capsule. Ticket first sold for twenty eight million for the very first flight up into space, with twenty eight million per ticket, y'all, So I won't go for a while. I want to go. I'll do that shit, and I'll get on that ship and go up there. But I'm gonna wait till the ticket price go down a little bit, a lot of bits.
Speaker 3: By the time I get up there, it's gonna be like detrimental, like for everybody to go because Earth is over and that's that's what we'll get up As.
Speaker 1: Soon as they put a Starbucks get it Starbucks so fluid, That's what I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Shame Yeah, I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 3: I just feel like they're trying to it's to me, it's all a big it's a big sham.
Speaker 4: But we've ever been to the moon.
Speaker 1: Can anything ever be what it is? Though?
Speaker 3: No, it can't be because I know for sure that Ronald which president.
Speaker 4: Was in when they went to the moon before.
Speaker 1: Ford.
Speaker 3: No, they had him calling on a landline phone to the rocket.
Speaker 4: That's not impossible.
Speaker 3: And we know that the CI who was it, I can't remember, but I remember the video of him calling calling the uh calling.
Speaker 1: They played in our face with that.
Speaker 3: That's what and they still playing We get the same image of the moon all the time, Like why can't we get like an image that looks like it looks like when we take a picture from Earth looking.
Speaker 4: At the moon.
Speaker 3: It's like always the same, Like who's taking that picture? Who the fuck was taking the camera? Who was taking pictures of the person on the moon? Who was behind the camera?
Speaker 1: It was Nixon?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're right, so Nixon called, right, But then think about the man walking on the moon putting.
Speaker 4: The flag up?
Speaker 3: Who recorded that video was the only person up? Then it's all done in a Hollywood studio. This is how I feel.
Speaker 4: So I don't know where they're going.
Speaker 3: I feel like out of space is actually over there as opposed to up there.
Speaker 1: Neil Armstrong didn't land on shit, is what you're saying. He landed on Hollywood Studio.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know it.
Speaker 1: There is some with all the technology we have now and thinking about how things were, this was what nineteen forever ago. Yeah, between nineteen sixteen nine and nineteen seventy four, because that's when Nixon was in office, y'all did not have the technology to have that phone call.
Speaker 4: I know that, but not from a landline anyway, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like I do believe that they have always had some technology, but they choose when they like cell phones, like they choose when they're.
Speaker 4: Going to give it to release it the general public.
Speaker 3: So a lot of things they've been had access to because our ancestors from the future, like I like to call, left that stuff here. So it's just like it's from the landline, you wallin' and we see you really really walin'. It was a regular office phone, more a low beige, low office phone.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Hello, Neil, I have a feel up there.
Speaker 4: You need more.
Speaker 1: People, Go ahead. What happened else? What else happened? So?
Speaker 3: Okay, I saw this article and I just because my homegirls having a baby went to the baby shower, and several other old bitches at the baby shower are also expecting.
Speaker 4: So exciting, so an article came out.
Speaker 3: It says, for the first time ever, women over forty are having more.
Speaker 4: Babies than teens.
Speaker 3: The article goes on it says, for the first time in the United States, the number of births to women aged forty and over has surpassed those two teenagers. This shift reflects a significant decline in teen birth rates alongside and increase in births among older women. According to the National Center for Health Statistics, in twenty twenty three, women aged forty and above accounted for four point one percent of births, while teenage teenagers accounted for four percent. This trend is attributed to various factors, including advances and fertility treatments, greater financial stability, and evolving societal norms that support delayed parenthood.
Speaker 4: It says.
Speaker 3: Conversely, the decline and teen births is linked to improve access to contraception and comprehensive sex education.
Speaker 4: And my hypothesis is.
Speaker 3: The bitches who had abortions as teenagers are now having babies. We got punished for like twenty years and now God like Okay, bitch, you up next.
Speaker 1: All right, now it's your turn because I.
Speaker 3: Sent you one twenty five years ago and your ass send it back.
Speaker 1: Remember the women still I already had kids. They just having more in their forties, that's.
Speaker 4: All that part a lot of them. So that's exciting, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I do think that the younger girls, like, yeah, you still have team pregnancy and stuff like that. But some of them, some of these girls are a lot more smarter, you know what I'm saying, have a little bit more self awareness. They just ain't with that shit being tied out with some dudes. Baby, you know, they're making better choices, I believe.
Speaker 1: With their bodies. Yeah, and listen playing how long plan be been out?
Speaker 4: Oh right?
Speaker 3: That shit is over the counter now yeh, lan By wasn't always over the counter, so within the last ten years, I think it's been so that might play a little accessible.
Speaker 1: Fifty dollars. You know, you can come up with a fifty quick, you know.
Speaker 4: So if you can come up with a fifty, you should not be having sex.
Speaker 1: And if yeah, but and it's still like literally on the shelf. If you can't come up with the fifty can literally steal that ship out of.
Speaker 3: Nothing, usually being the cases though, like the little security boxes.
Speaker 1: You can run with that ship if it really gets serious.
Speaker 4: This it is life, life and death.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah that this is actually a very This is a good thing.
Speaker 3: This is a good thing. It's as our generation of women were healthy. You know, you got to be healthy to still be having a sight babies having having babies, Like.
Speaker 4: We're healthy. That means we might live even longer.
Speaker 1: And we're staying I feel like we're staying younger longer. I think about my parents and our parents. They was not outside like how we still outside. I don't think like how we care about, you know, staying youthful and staying you know, in good shape. And I don't think our parents were as much concerned with that as we are.
Speaker 3: I know my mom was, but she just didn't really instill in us like how important health was. Because my mama literally used to work out with me as the weights, Like I remember her doing like like sit ups and shitting and lifting me up in the air, like she would use me to work out. And she was always smaller than me and my sisters. My mom didn't gain weight, so she probably was like in her fifties. Food change is just not the same. So all the you know, the environmental things caused her to probably gain weight. But for the most part, she's always been pretty health conscious. She just didn't tell us that we needed to be, like we was definitely raised on McDonald's birth.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing telling you, y'all, if y'all witnessing it, you don't need to be told, Like it should be just stuff that you if you're seeing it done you shit, Like if you're.
Speaker 3: Eating lean cuisine and we're eating big macs. Like I remember my oldest sister, I always be I probably be pissing them off because I always feel like the woman is just responsible for the nourishment of the family, Like it's just our responsibility, Like we be mad having to worry about this nigga's stomach in ours, it's just our responsibility.
Speaker 4: So they gonna eat however we prepare things.
Speaker 3: And I remember my sister like being on a diet and she was eating real healthy but simultaneously cooking like fried chicken and shit like that for her family. Like, nah, they supposed to eat how you eat, so everybody could be healthy together.
Speaker 4: You lead the pack. You know what I'm saying when it comes to like health.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they used to piss me off With my ex boyfriend, Like I would cook. He would let the kids eat cereal for dinner instead of what I cooked. Uh uh, here's the thing. It'd be something that they've eaten before. You know, so you liked it the last time, but now you don't want it this time.
Speaker 4: You know what they want.
Speaker 1: He let them eat what they want. But guess what when he go to work the next day, they'd be like, what's for breakfast? And I'll be like, dinner. You ain't cook nothing for breakfast. You're gonna eat what I cooked last night. You ate the bra for dinner, so now I eat the dinner for breakfast. You're gonna eat this food either one way or another. You're gonna have it. And your daddy ain't here to tell you that you can have more cereal. Ain't no more cereal? You ate it.
Speaker 4: It ain't used to be the opposite with my ex.
Speaker 3: Kids like them niggas used to really wake me up and be like, ag, like, what were we gonna eat?
Speaker 4: I'm like, didn't y'all just have cereal? But we want your breakfast.
Speaker 3: I get up and like they want me to cook like a real meal like daddy I made.
Speaker 4: They ass eat cold ass cereal.
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna eat this food because you ate it before. But you just want to eat cinnamon toast crunch instead of eating some real food. No, you're not gonna He'll let you do that, but you're not gonna have it for breakfast too.
Speaker 4: You're gonna eat this food, right, shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have them problems to more.
Speaker 3: So, like this is just just a little adding right quick. Y'all seen cash doll like clean her nose with that twenty dollars bill.
Speaker 4: You've seen that shit, Tammy.
Speaker 1: I did. And I love me some cash doll, Like I really love me some cash doll. But that was a weird flex because not only because it was I mean cash all. We know you got money, baby, we know you can all we see it, girl, So sticking that dirty twenty dollars bill up your.
Speaker 4: Nose was just classless.
Speaker 1: It's flun to say that about my girl. But I will say that.
Speaker 3: Classless like not lead into this is gonna lead into a future conversation about rather or not black women can be told when they're doing some wax shit or not.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, it was corny. It was corny. We can't say that.
Speaker 1: We can say that it was it was nasty because about all the places that money goes. You know, that money could have been like in somebody's butt cracking the strip club. It could have.
Speaker 4: Been overd twenties, COVID.
Speaker 1: Somebody sick, could have been you know, had you know, somebody went to the hospital, the doctor, to the pharmacy to pay for their valtracks. Is that herpes? Yeah, having a breakout and they had just scratch the cootie and then grab the twenty to pay for their you know, you don't know, but that's just how I think of money.
Speaker 4: All wealthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like kids putting nickels and shit in their mouth, like putting money, people holding money in their mouth right quick to do something like yeah, it's fucking filthy. If you put that ship in the microscope, I'm pretty sure it's all types of stuff moving around on that and then you stick step it up your nose, which goes straight to your brain, Like, girls, what were we doing? You know, like when people see say stuff like you know, real wealth is quiet and the other The other ship is real, loud and in your face. That is a real thing, right, There will be signs, there will be putting no twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: In my nose?
Speaker 1: Right? Never what at a game?
Speaker 4: That's what you thought to do? Weird flex anyway, We love you cash with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love cash doll She just want you to healthy girlfriend. All right, y'all, when we come back from this break, we're going to get into the things that we need to vent about, just a couple of things that's really grinding our gears right now, we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all, we're back, And this is a sort of a rant session for we talked back this week. We're just gonna talk about all the things that's bothering us. Things we can't stand. Things were tied of seeing, things were tied of talking about all the things.
Speaker 1: What's getting on your nerves?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Rant number one. Okay, I don't want black women to get mad at me, because I am also guilty of this thing. Right, But does it not seem like black women might be a little bit or act like we may be a little bit above reproach collectively, Like when it's a group of us, like we really beyond some can't alt detail us shit. So recently I saw nineteen Keys had an episode and he had a black woman as a guest on there.
Speaker 4: And I didn't watch the episode.
Speaker 3: Yet, I only saw the couple minute clip on Instagram and he basically, like the caption was, black women need to stop wearing synthetic hair.
Speaker 4: So he's talking about the braids.
Speaker 3: And again he had a woman on the show, you know, engaged in this conversation as well, and we know, like this is synthetic here, like the synthetic fibers, Polyester, the same shit most of our clothes.
Speaker 4: Is made of.
Speaker 3: So that was my only comment on the post, and all I said was I agree, but the clothes is made of polyester too, So what we're gonna do about that?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The leggings, these nigga y'all shirts, everything y'all do, rags, it's all polyesters, all fake materials. But the black women in the comments, niggas need to stop telling us what to deal And don't nobody be telling you y'all what to do. You know, I am guilty of saying that. You know, black women, we have lunches, brunches and conferences to talk about all our shit. So no, we are here in podcasts, okay, exactly, so no, we don't need niggas also then telling us what to do once y'all congregate and talk to y'all brethren. You know. So I'm guilty of saying that shit too, But in this particular instance, he wasn't even saying human here. He didn't say weave, he didn't say, y'all, beitch, you need to start wearing frontals, none of that shit. He was talking about synthetic care in particular, which we know most of the beauty industry is killing black women right that part.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I paid two thousand dollars for a hairstyle only to have to go home and pour apple side of vinegar over my head and stand in the shower and cry because the synthetic it was supposed to be all human here, and that's what I paid for. But she wrapped my lock at the top with synthetic hair, and I had an allergic reaction something in that hair, some kind of chemical that was on that hair. It felt like fire iNTS was on my head. I was so miserable, so I fucking synthetic hair. Fuck that shit. I'm with nineteen keys. Don't put that shit in your head. It is toxic. My brain felt like it was squeezing through my pores. So I agree with him, but we we are anytime I'm in an argument with a man, he started making sense.
Speaker 4: My chest start hurting, Why are you talking to me like that? Automatic?
Speaker 1: Immediately I start crying.
Speaker 4: Let me there's black.
Speaker 3: Women tears don't like if a fuck will we cried for real.
Speaker 1: That shit only work on the police for me for some reason. When it's my nigga, he know better. He'd be like, girl, shut the fuck up, because I'm right now you cry.
Speaker 4: I'm guilty the room I just heard.
Speaker 1: I'm guilty, girl.
Speaker 4: I remember when my fucking asked like he asked me to make him a sandwich.
Speaker 3: So I go downstairs, and as soon as my foot stepped into the kitchen, I said that nigga going through my cell phone like I can feel him, like I almost could see him from downstairs in my phone, bitch, when I can't. Yes, he asked me to do that just so he can get to my phone.
Speaker 4: Girl. When I when I um back upstairs.
Speaker 3: He was acting in there like he was cool, but I could feel his energy ship that nigga energy is sickening.
Speaker 4: And I said, do you found what she was looking for?
Speaker 3: Like he didn't even have my phone in his hand at the time, I just knew he was in my shit.
Speaker 4: Girl. He started whiling out in there, and I just started crying. My grandma, the lady. I already talk to the lady, and she told you to get over that shit. Fuck you.
Speaker 3: And the lady on my side, the lady on my side, the black lady, she's still on my side.
Speaker 1: Listen, shit, we can be collectively beyond reproach. And I attribute that to us having to be raised to be so strong. Have we not been raised to be like that's you when you had that baby. That's your baby, all right. You need to take care of yourself because because if that man leave you, you're gonna have to do it by yourself. So you got to be able to do this, and you got to be able to do that, and you need to be able to understand this. And you need to learn how to change your tire, and you need to learn how to take out the trash. You need to learn how to do all these We don't get to we haven't been raised to be soft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean historically we have had a lot of disrespect. We are never put at the top when we are at the top, and we know that, right, So sometimes we might move in that way. I feel like when and this might come off as feminist. I'm not a feminist, but I do believe that the patriarch is probably about to be over and I think the matriarch has always been in place.
Speaker 4: We've just been doing it from the bedroom.
Speaker 3: And I think when we start coming to the forefront and telling people how shit is and how it is going to be to make things better, it's kind of threatening to the patriarch. So I think when we do move like in droves, it could come off intimidating. You know what I'm saying, like, y'all can't you can't tell these bitches nothing, you know.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, we got all the.
Speaker 3: Advice for everybody else, but even when somebody's trying to tell us something that's going to help us, we're telling them to shut the hell up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. It's so crazy because I always say, like I want somebody to come in and be a leader. I'm tired of being the leader. I want someone else to captain the ship. But am I really going to allow a nigga to come in and do that? That's the thing, you know. Am I really going to be able to relinquish control in that way to allow man to be the leader? That is the cross that I bear.
Speaker 3: I don't think that we have these conversations, and we hear these conversations on podcasts all the time, and I just don't think that the GDP allows for any one person to be the decision maker. And why would a man have to like why would you? Why would anybody want to always be the one making decisions? Like you know, it should be it should be split. You're going to be good at some things. He's going to be good at some things. That's what equally yoke actually means. Equally yoke doesn't mean like he's supposed to do everything exactly how you do it and as good as you do it. No, you y'all show up for each other where the other persons shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, partnership, But I still want a leader. I think my mom was like, you need a beta man. You don't need no alpha male, need a beta, And I'm like you.
Speaker 4: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: I know, absolutely not. I don't try somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want a nigga who I can easily like disrespect, because that's what happens when you have somebody who isn't a decision maker, who can't who's not decisive about anything. Women then tend to like just take the leader. Now I got the pants and I got standing up. I don't want that my mom be saying I got the fussy dick like she be saying that.
Speaker 4: I don't ever want to feel that way.
Speaker 1: I don't ever want to say that to a man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we want the man to, you know, provide provision, protection and things like that. You have to be able to listen to somebody if you really want them to be able.
Speaker 4: To protect you.
Speaker 3: You may think it's gonna trolling when he say, you know, I don't think you should go outside.
Speaker 4: You know, go to the grocery. So it's ten o'clock. What the fuck you got going on?
Speaker 1: You know that's not try and you complained about I have it on lunch.
Speaker 4: Well our source. Maybe we'll get instacart.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but sometimes you have to listen to what your man, the man that is supposed to be able to protect you because maybe you as much as we think we are always alert, and you know, Mama bears and just you know, sometimes somebody else has a little bit more insight than you do. Black women, So if you want that provision from black men, you got to listen to them sometimes sometimes on Wednesdays and Sundays, you gotta try.
Speaker 1: All right, let me see what is my vent. I am so sick of trying to maintain beauty and go to the gym. Oh my god, when I say I sweat, it's so bad in my head right, and I got these European tracks in my head, and my natural hair is given a fresh off. It's just such a struggle every day, like I can't. I'm gotta get me some locks. I'm going back to my locks because I can't do this. I can't live like this anymore. That is a battle for the black woman in the gym. If you are not wearing a natural even with natural styles, it's just still such a fucking struggle. Are you wearing a hat or you got a wig? But if you got some natural leave out, maybe the struggle is real.
Speaker 3: And I be in the gym with a hat wig, I do do that right now. I actually have my ship laid down blue down.
Speaker 4: But if I go to the gym, this's gonna be lifting you.
Speaker 1: You. I'm want you to do then braids you had back when we went to see old girl a braid from there.
Speaker 3: We just talked about the braiding hair and that shit be having my scalp and flame.
Speaker 1: They got they got, they got hair.
Speaker 4: Now that is you don't know until you're tried.
Speaker 3: You might think my homegirl getting her hair braided today, right, and her braider had her drive all the way across town because now she used to provide the hair, but now she no longer provides the hair. You got to bring your own hair because somebody complained about some here they that she used on their heads. So now you got to bring your own ship. She's no longer providing here. So you just never know what's going to Something might work for somebody and it may not work for the next person. And I have very sensitive skin.
Speaker 1: Well, what would did you use that time? Because that worked?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. I can't remember. They provided the hair. It was an African shop in Charlotte.
Speaker 1: But they got these new Uh. What I've seen is supposed to be hypoallergenic and all. But you also can wash your hair and apple cider vinegar and do all these things first that they're saying. But I would love to see you back in some braids or some locks or something like that. I just I be.
Speaker 3: Feeling stuck, Like as soon as I put the braids in, I want to take it out to see if my hair grew, because.
Speaker 1: Like immediately, that's how I feel about the gym. It's my back big after two days away. What did you get on the scale? Fuck?
Speaker 4: I lose five pounds.
Speaker 1: Already after one workout. But y'all know that, you know you'd be wearing the wigs all the time, this part of your scalp get lighter than I don't.
Speaker 3: So I hardly leave the house for one right and when I do, like, I don't wear my Like right now, I glued my hair down because we're supposed to do something else today and that didn't happen. But for the most part, I do not be just having my weight glued on. I be in a bonnet most of the time, and I don't be outside. So I know you're talking about like that little light skin area. My shit was fucked up because I stopped using a ghost Bawn glue because they changed the formula. And this goes back again to like these people trying to kill us. My shit was fucking raw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of our beautiful black women got raw hairlines and this colored hairlines because of those wigs. And that is an indicator to take a break and give your scalp some rest from that chemical that's in the glue and just being completely covered all the time. And then once you continue to do that, your hairline receiveds and then you are stuck with it. Stop doing that, So just stop doing that to your head. Your hairline is beautiful. Just love it, love on it.
Speaker 3: So what about these foreheads though, because you know, I do get to hide like a half an inch of mine, wear a band, get a sour a bang, and then when I wear a bang, I missed my forehead.
Speaker 4: I remember, I had to. You can't say I did sew in with a bang.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, I missed my forehead. So it's just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I like what I like, and I can't necessarily say I like braids.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel like too much in my fucking face, be out it's just it.
Speaker 4: Become a lot.
Speaker 3: So you hide under your hair a little bit, yeah, I do. And I have to enter this forehead, yes I do. Okay, so the whole forehead is out because I don't got no little sleek, little baby edges. I might have the girl I permed my edges once. I put a Jerry curl on my edges one time and them shit came out. But luckily I have very resilient hair, at least the edges.
Speaker 1: My edges I got too thin spots. My shit came to fuck back, and I've been rubbing bath and lathering them little spots right there, just trying to get them to grow back, because it is what it is though, fuck it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So yeah, trying to maintain the hair and go to the gym.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you really like, I don't give a fuck, I'll be in there with this shit loosening up and all that. Well, I put a scarf or a hat, you know what I'm saying. Like you wear more men leave out? Yeah, yeah, you wear more leave out a lot of times. So I can see, like trying to maintain that shit and like sweaty scalp.
Speaker 4: I don't sweat in my head that bad.
Speaker 1: And it's cool y'all because I love y'all. We family my quick weaves. Think I gotta take it out before I can't let easter. I can't let Easter catch me like I started sweating. I could smell it. I'm like, oh, oh my god, and I'd be thinking like, no, I could not lay next to nobody's son with my head.
Speaker 4: And bitches do it though, women be definitely laying down with that corn chip scalp.
Speaker 1: It was thank I got this.
Speaker 3: Man can't tell you nothing about that. He can't say, dibby, you smell funny, you get offended, right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get my hair done. And then.
Speaker 3: Knowing, damn well, you're the first person that can smell that shit like it's right above your nose.
Speaker 1: I know because I had this quick weave in for about three weeks now and I've been doing a day workouts range sweat shank.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, y'all, any suggestions on I mean, aside from just going coming to the gym as you are with.
Speaker 1: That look, shit you can do. There is no alternative for sweat. You can't stop your head from sweating.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Another thing, I've been sank. I've been stank, y'all. I stopped. I told y'all, I stopped using like the odor with aluminum.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've been stank, bit y'all.
Speaker 1: So I tried this new. I tried Donna Cararin aluminum free deodor. I like it, but I definitely have to travel with it in whites because after about a good eight hours, if I don't go back home, I'm gonna start getting twanky. But now I just tried this Tai crystal mm hmm theodor and it's literally like a crystal bar. You gotta put it under water.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I've done that too. Yeah, and I use Florida water. I used to do that too, so I'm trying that now. So when I first started wearing natural deorderance, I started with nothing, no deorderance. I started using no deordering and I'm like, oh, hell no, bitch, because you're whole grown ass man, especially when you go to the gym. So now, then the next step I went to just using lemon and that really works raw, yes, but it's too acidic and it will burn your skin after a while. So I had to stop that.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 3: Did the crystals with the Florida water. Now I'm just at the almond hammer.
Speaker 4: Did I not give you a tube of that before?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I feel like it works. Okay, now, it's not going to stop you from sweating.
Speaker 1: Stop using aluminum. It's over but not sweating. But I just feel like I'm supposed to sweat. You know, my body are.
Speaker 3: Exactly so what we're doing when we use these deorderance with all these chemicals in it, you are blocking the pores under your own, which then can lead to things like breast cancer. You're plogging up the lymph nodes and stuff like that with with the with the you know.
Speaker 1: So that's why that's why I stopped. You know, I'm gonna be alive and stink.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 1: That's how I feel when I be in the gym, I be looking mean, not just because I don't want y'all to come talk to me because I don't want to be bothered. It's because I don't want you to smell me.
Speaker 4: And I'm mad. I'm mad, I'm stink.
Speaker 3: You know, he'd be mad somebody else musty. I'd be pissed, like you're so disrespectful. Why the funk would you be that musty.
Speaker 4: In here, right, So that's what's happening. That's funny, man, Somebody help.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to get in shape. I'm just funky. My head staying.
Speaker 4: He's trying to be healthy, that's all, you know what I'm saying. So healthy, don't always be pretty like.
Speaker 1: You know it's I'm going through a very stinky transition. But your face looks slim always it looking slim. Good. It's starting to come off of me. I'm trying to get the second chip. Like, for the life of me, this second chain go to go.
Speaker 4: That's your next rant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my that's my third and final rant. After thirty something the collagen and our next starts to like d window and this little piece start to hang a little bit. That is the backing neck.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I hate that shit so bad I do. I'll be doing the exercises under my chin.
Speaker 4: I got a little roller in the freeze, roller rolling it.
Speaker 1: None of that shit works. None of it works. And so now if I'll get down to the wait I want, if it don't come off, which I doubt it will because this has more to do with age, I think, what'd you think?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 3: Possibly my mom is in her seventies and she hate that shit too. She's always doing this like I just want this thing off, and it does start to even more. But it's also like weight loss, weight gain, weight loss, weight gain, also the elasticity.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, my the lady who I go to for my colonics, she's fifty something, beautiful skin.
Speaker 4: I asked her the other that said, you use well you get boltok. She was like no, never.
Speaker 3: She basically like slathered her face every day twice a day in castor oil. She just put it on real thick and then like rub it in, real good rub it in. So she does like a whole little maintenance with cast oil. So I started doing that because I mean, boltops, I feel like that shit, like this fucking line in my forehead.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of it, you know. And my mom she has this thing right here just like I do, like the little bulldog, little fat in between the eyebrows.
Speaker 3: So when I squinched my face up, it's like my mom's now is like hanging there. So I'm like, oh my god, when I get old, like that's how my shit canna look.
Speaker 4: So what I'm gonna do about that.
Speaker 1: I'm about to go get this shit. Snitch.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's go to Turkey, bitch, Let's go to Turkey.
Speaker 3: We don't get the whole comprehensive healthcare shit where they checked all their things and you see all the specialists all in one day.
Speaker 4: It used to be four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Now it's nine hundred because more Americans has been coming to going to Turkey for it. We need to go ahead and do that this year. Yes, and we do like packages with hotels and flight, so we need to go ahead and do that because I'm sick of this little piece of shit about the monmit.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so when we come back from the break, I want to rant about one more thing. Okay, just one more thing right back, all right?
Speaker 4: All right, So we're back, and.
Speaker 3: I know you guys have seen these headlines, and I've seen so many posts and so many different influencers online talking about these fake bags, like from the post at China that the Asian countries have put out basically disparaging right the European nations in the bags, like Italy seeing that all these bags are actually made in China. I have always had the inkling that that's what's going on because right now we.
Speaker 4: Are in a place where.
Speaker 3: The real and the fake is being exposed, like literally, So to me, like that whole situation is way bigger than those handbags, right because what's the lie and what's the truth? The lines are like so blurry right now. I've been thought, like you go in the store, like who's to say like that, what is the real bag and what is a fake bag? But the craziness that I see from some people online like ah, yeah, y'all bitches bags been fake Like it's like now they think it's like even playing field or somehow everybody is like on the same playing field.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about these bags, it's the logo that gives it status exactly. That's what it is. It's a status symbol. It is not even about the bag. Most of those Ermag's bags are ugly.
Speaker 4: Yes, what is a lunchbox?
Speaker 1: Right, So let's be clear, they're not exactly the cutest bag in the world. If you were walking past a store and saw that bag in it without Irmaz symbol on it, you wouldn't be like, Ooh, I love the design of that bag. You're not. But because it is Ermaz and because it was thirty eight thousand dollars for this bag. It is a status symbol, and that's what I think people are missing. It's about the status that comes along with it, not necessarily the look.
Speaker 4: Of the bag or the well the price also, right, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember some guys pay thirty eight thousand dollars for a bag, you know you coming like that.
Speaker 3: So I remember some months ago, white women were coming out saying that they ordered these knockoff armaz bags and they were comparing it to their real thirty eight thousand dollars bags. And I mean the finishing on it, like the locks, all that stuff was identical. So this is before this time right now, right before like age and now trying to confirm some things. Now, I've been to China. I went to guang Zhao and in Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, there is a designer handbag store damned on every fucking corner. They're designer stores on every corner. And when I say they have these vintage bags, new bags, all that shit in there for resale prices, prices and new prices for the same price, you'd probably see the shit inside of a Louis Vuitton store, So I think they are partially lying right about them making all of these bags in China. There is a black market for I remember when I came back from China, they took my luggage.
Speaker 4: I have no fake bags in there.
Speaker 3: I had a bunch of weave in there, because that's what the fuck I went to China for to find some here vendors. So I didn't get my bags delivered to my house until like the next day, and like the TSA slip was in there, so they went through my shit. So it's a real big thing about you know, important and exporting like the counterfeit items. But in China, they are selling legitimate Lui Tatan Italian made bags in their country. So do not pay attention to all the propaganda, right because it's no middle class in China, baby, And they all walking around with thirty eight thousand dollars arms bags. I promise you, Okay, you either really rich are you really poor. So what they're doing now I feel is trying to destroy that market and maybe they're gonna then insert themselves with the thirty thousand dollar bags. Mm hmm, okay, So just be careful, you know, So.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't. I don't think right now.
Speaker 1: I feel like sucker bag fuck a bag full right now because it's.
Speaker 4: Way nicer shit out here. Like my little cute little bag I wore last.
Speaker 3: Week to my homegirls baby shower, Like that bag cost me forty dollars and she had a.
Speaker 4: Little Gucci little bag.
Speaker 3: My bag is cuter, same little little bamboo handle, all that shit. I paid thirty nine forty dollars for the bag. Her bag was two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all about how you style yourself.
Speaker 3: I make the clothes look good. You got to make the clothes look good. Clothes on make you you make the clothes.
Speaker 1: Right well, trying to make the clothes.
Speaker 3: Everything China tie one, we don't make ship and thus trying to bring back some of these industries. I want to open up a fabric store. Joeanne Fabric just closed down. All the sewing girls and all the seamstresses in Charleston are in a friends for good. They just closed the one that's in the area I live in, which is you know. Yeah, so like all all of sewing, like my steam stresses, Like, I don't know what we're going to do. I'm like Oh my god, this is a fucking opportunity for a small business. Like I'm going to order all this fabric from China because I have connects. When I went to China, they have this big ass places like a coliseum, and you can literally walk in there and start any business you want to start. If you want to sell kurlinized, you want to sell combs, you want to sell weave, you want to sell fabrics, you want to sell rugs, you want to sell the pakaba, Yeah, you could do that too, right, they have everything. It's called I think it's called Fashion World or something like that big ass place in the middle of Goangzhao. You can go in there and start whatever business. So yes, I'm gonna be ordering some fucking fabric and shit, I bought a lot from Joannes.
Speaker 4: I really want to do that.
Speaker 3: Like that's that should be a quick like a little small little shop, bitch, just come get fabric, because there's one one, one shop in my area that has like fabric, but not as much as like a Joanne fabric that they would have.
Speaker 1: Well, they started looking to make me some clothes.
Speaker 4: I ain't trying to sow shit, I'm just trying to get a bag off of buying something for a little bit of money and sell on this for a lot. Yeah, okay, that's what that's what's happening with y'all. Bags.
Speaker 1: Possibly, no, with everything, because all right, y'all know those sneakers that went viral from Walmart. They call Avia A v I A. They're really cute. I got a pair. They're cute. They were nineteen dollars in Walmart and they feel just like a pair of Nikes or a six or something like that. So we're paying one hundred plus wor a sneaker they're probably paid costs more than less than nineteen dollars to make.
Speaker 3: Yep, so the price to a wayman, Walmart had one hundred dollars sneaker.
Speaker 1: No, it's a nineteen dollar sneaker that went viral. Everybody was getting them because they were cute. And I got me a pair and then av I A, And like I said, my mom was, you know, my mama always buying some is a homeless lady. She's like, I need to get her some sneakers and an outfit. I was like, go to Walmart and get her. And then she was picking out all these ugly ass shoes. I was like, nah, Walmart got. I was like, the lady already homeless, get her some nice at least some cute shit. So I told her to get her the av A sneakers. So she was walking around Walmart trying to find them, and the girl in Walmart was like, you're talking about the TikTok sneakers. Everybody want we out, So they are out right now, but she said they'll be back soon. But they were like, no, I got a pair for nineteen bucks, nineteen dollars and they're so cute and I'll wear them.
Speaker 4: Oh, send them. I want to see them. You know I don't.
Speaker 3: I never gave a fuck because I make some shit look fly and people are as stand where you get that from? Because it's how you make the thing. Yeah, so yeah, girl, I'd be running through sneakers. I wear Jordan's to the gym. I'll be running jogging and Jordan's and shit, like people really be like having collect the item Jay's bitch, I should be bust up.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you want snickers with that graffiti on it that you like.
Speaker 4: Mike Kobe's girl.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you if any men listen to this show, she is talking about my gumbo Kobe's. Those are a classic sneaker. Okay, maybe you got tired of seeing me wearing them, but you love those sneakers, and I think you caused them to fuck up because I left them in the car and like the ship melted a little bo I'd be man, I would have a manifest anything you'd like to get fucked up? The hell that's terrible, thos.
Speaker 1: I remember I had this all right, this is it and we could go. I had this pair of sandals that I loved. They were mesh thong sandals and they were so cute to me. And one day I just could not find them and I was like, what happened to my shoes? I can't find them. Summer went by, my best friend called me. She was like, you know those sandals that you love so much. She's like, I hit them. They're in that box in the back of your closet, and it's she hid them from me because she hated them so much. She's like, I just could not see you outside of those ever again. So I hid them, and that's what I wanted to do with you.
Speaker 4: Your sister Janney.
Speaker 3: Oh, She's like they were so ugly I had to hide them from you.
Speaker 4: That's terrible, like I would.
Speaker 3: However, people whatever, people like like I'm never getting like I know, I'll see like a bitch she got her favorite jeans on, like you know, people little favorites.
Speaker 4: But how the fuck does that bother you? I'm confused about it, like i'd be.
Speaker 3: I know, I have seen things like I wish this bitch your stop wearing. I would never say it, though, I.
Speaker 4: Would never be like I will stop doing this.
Speaker 1: I will, especially if I'm close with you. I feel like, because we're close, I can tell you.
Speaker 3: Take that ship off you the one got a problem with it. The rest of the world ain't seeing this ship yet, So put that shit on. Bitches, don't listen to your friends. They be they be retarded a little bit. Let me ran about that.
Speaker 1: Hide it from.
Speaker 3: You, behind it in your house, all right, y'all.
Speaker 4: If y'all have anything to rant about, let us know. Send us a message on Instagram, email it to us that.
Speaker 3: We talked back pod dot com at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: We want to hear all y'all rants and all the shit.
Speaker 3: Y'all sick of hearing about seeing about doing you know, I'm over myself. Also, I'm tied in my own bullshit, okay, So I'm working on me one thousand percent, okay, going super hard for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yes, we aren't looking for interns, you guys. We need some interns. We are building a team, you know. So if you're interested in being part of our team, we want you, email us at we talk back Ean t at gmail dot com. So since your resumes, you guys.
Speaker 3: We need you, and Taddy is actually gonna follow up this time with those resumes. We're gonna follow up this time because we got some live shows coming up. We got some things playing for twenty twenty five, and we need a team surrounding us.
Speaker 1: We can't do it without y'all. I mean we could, but we want y'all to be a part of it. So y'all, we talk back E and T at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: You guys, if you enjoyed this episode, y'all, tune in every Thursday in the Black Effect. iHeartRadio app wherever the fuck you get your podcast at. Oh this your co host aj Holiday two point zero on instagrams kicking down y'all?
Speaker 1: What's your tamba on Instagram? Follow me now? I love y'all so much. Remember speak now.
Speaker 4: Shit and never hold your peace.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to like, let it out, Okay, just let it out, talk about it, talk to a friend, Tell a friend, and tell a friend.
Speaker 4: Talk to a therapist. Vent deuces,