Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tapped Danielle, Yeah, describe your phone tap too.
Speaker 2: All right, So I am calling to talk about somebody's catering order. And while I'm cooking, I'm coughing and I'm sneezing, but I'm still cooking your meal. So, uh, his sister Keisha is actually playing the phone.
Speaker 1: Tap on all right, Let's see what happens in Daniel's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, I'm.
Speaker 1: Looking for dog please do it's Margaret? How are you?
Speaker 3: Hey? What's up? Margaret? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Do it? Okay? I'm making your beat balls for tomorrows. I had a couple of questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, sound you stopped up? Okay?
Speaker 1: Hold always Agay, I gotta stir the bet both.
Speaker 3: You gotta do what.
Speaker 1: I'm stirring the bee balls?
Speaker 3: What we both? Not? My be balls? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The meatles I'm bringing tomorrow. I'm cooking the right.
Speaker 3: You're staring the meat. Do you have a mask on something?
Speaker 1: No, I'm turning my head the other way.
Speaker 3: You're turning your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, Hello, Yeah, I just wanted to know if you want an extra spicy be balls or if you.
Speaker 1: Wanted the mild.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you had an extra spice to it. Right now, you're coughing over my food?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you do you want extra spicy?
Speaker 3: You're over my food? You just say yeah.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No no no. I don't want to be. I don't want to be. What do you mean You're coughing over my dead food? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I'm not calling on your food. I'm turning my head.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm coming to you here to get my money back. No, I want I don't want any food. Don't want my money back that don wait a minute, wait a minute. What.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's allergies.
Speaker 2: Second of all, I'm having.
Speaker 3: Every allergies or whatever. You're coffee over my phone? I know, But DoD, do you want some food? If I came over here and coughed over your food, would you take it?
Speaker 1: This is allergies. It's not like I'm.
Speaker 3: You're coughing over my food.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants and I'm gonna be there tomorrow to help serve kidding me?
Speaker 3: I do not want to get this right now. I'm coming to get my money.
Speaker 2: Don First of all, you can't get your money back because I just want.
Speaker 3: To give me I can't get my money. I'm gonna get my money back.
Speaker 2: I want all these beat balls. I'm gonna start the chicken in a few minutes. You wanted the chicken barrel. Then you wanted the little puff pastries with the.
Speaker 3: St You're better give me my money back when I come to.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you your money back when I spent all this money and honest food.
Speaker 3: All right, you got a serious sneezing and sifting over my food. I don't want that. But you don't want anything. I don't want anything. I don't want anything. If I gotta go to Wings and Things get some food, I will take that.
Speaker 1: Doc Wins and Things is not as good as bad. You know my food is fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess your food is good because your highly recommends me.
Speaker 1: You know that I don't get.
Speaker 3: My sisters bloom right now. I'm not taking that food.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm sorry to be balls again. It's it's it's going the other direction, like when I.
Speaker 3: Go yeah, well, my money is going to go in the other direction from your No, it's not How can you talk to.
Speaker 1: Me like this.
Speaker 3: If you're doing.
Speaker 1: Because my food is delicious and dot if you.
Speaker 3: Come over you is delicious. It's not.
Speaker 1: Do you really think that the people at the party are gonna even know? They don't know if I sneeze on their food?
Speaker 3: No, that's all I would have you. I don't want any from your houses.
Speaker 1: That sound that's very rude.
Speaker 3: You're gonna tell me about my food? Are you kidding me? Really? Lady?
Speaker 2: Really, you can't get sick to the phone, Dode, Stop being stupid.
Speaker 1: No, you're stupid. Do you just being really stupid?
Speaker 3: Stupid? Much money with your stupid as done?
Speaker 1: Your meat bulls tastes good in my mouth right now?
Speaker 3: Meat balls taste good? Okay, joke all right, Joe, look I got some meat balls put in your mouth? All right done?
Speaker 1: This is Daniel man Arrow from Elvis duran in the Morning Show. Your sister's on the phone.
Speaker 3: You just got fun tat Oh, I can't you know how I get tizza? I know how you get. I know how you get. That's what you get all that, so we need to see it all Joe, y'all, look funny. That's a go. I got get his ass.
Speaker 1: Too, Elvis Durana phone time. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by
Speaker 2: All the Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show