Speaker 1: All from my Bushmouth.
Speaker 2: Bush Mouth.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up, man?
Speaker 2: You're not a whole lot. I'm in the I'm in the suburbs tonight for Thanksgiving, you know what, you know, like the Friday after Franksgiving. You're like back home. H Can you take a walk around your old neighborhood?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like getting a cut, doing your thing.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Bush Mouth?
Speaker 2: Mush Mouth? What's the where's that name mean?
Speaker 3: The origin?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Brew origin?
Speaker 3: Actually, believe it or not? Is uh South Uganda?
Speaker 6: In oh?
Speaker 2: I thought this was like a screen name. This is like your name. Yeah, that's a cool name.
Speaker 3: Thanks man. I actually uh calling because I heard something about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, what'd you hear about?
Speaker 3: Man, There's just been some rumors going around the mill man.
Speaker 2: All right, I can take it.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with the car insurance agency Geico?
Speaker 2: I am not. Hello. Good evening or good morning. Wherever you are in the world. If you're in Japan, that's awesome, that sounds really fun. If you're in Mexico, that sounds cool. I don't really know what it's like in either of those places. But you know, I'm an optimist. I assume the best of people. I assume the best of places. So I'm gonna go ahead and assume that if you're in either of those two places. I don't know why I picked those two places specifically, but there are places I picked to assume that you might be. And if you're there, that sounds great. It sounds like fun, you know what. I normally record this intro when I go to record it, like twenty times. I've mentioned this in previous podcast. I recorded this intro like twenty times. I decided I made a pact with myself not to overanalyze it. And this is the first one. This is the one I'm going with. I'm running this one. I'm not even gonna edit it. I've already gone a minute and I haven't really said anything of substance. But that's okay, that's fine. You know, not all words have to mean stuff. Welcome to Therapy Gecko. Tonight's episode, we talk about British conspiracy theories, We hot box a shed outside of home depot, we run over people in a car, and we speak to a clearly insane children's entertainer. All this and more coming up. As always, if you wish to speak with the Therapy Gecko, you can call in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash lyle Forever. That's Twitch dot tv slash l y l E f O R e V e R. Let's get into it. Hello, Hello, Hi? What what what's tell me everything?
Speaker 7: Tell you everything?
Speaker 8: Do you really want to know?
Speaker 2: Let's start with your name, Rebecca. Rebecca. What's the craziest thing you've done?
Speaker 9: Oh, recently?
Speaker 7: I don't think I do anything that. No, No, I don't think it's anything crazy. I mean I do weird things, and I'm pretty sure if I mentioned it what it was, you'll remember who I am.
Speaker 2: What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 7: I painted a bird bath? That was the mushroom?
Speaker 2: Becca, what's the Beccacca? Yes, what's the what's the Rebecca? What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 10: God?
Speaker 6: Damn it?
Speaker 2: Tell me tell me, Rebecca. Hold us we we we will keep your secret. Just tell us, Rebecca. We need we need to know. We can't.
Speaker 7: We have people with my car?
Speaker 2: You hate two people with your car?
Speaker 5: Yes, No, it was an accident.
Speaker 2: Why are you laughing? Rebecca?
Speaker 5: Doesn't see what?
Speaker 9: They called you? Off?
Speaker 2: Guard them off guard.
Speaker 7: It was two people on a moped. They ran a stop sign.
Speaker 9: I ran them over.
Speaker 7: They're okay, they're fine.
Speaker 2: What what happened shortly before you ran them over?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: I mean, how'd you run them over? Whose fault was you? Were you on the phone? Were you texting? Were you painting? No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was painting in my car. How do you know?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: I was driving down the street and they ran a stop sign coming across and they didn't see me pass the car and ran it to the side of my car and one rolled up the windshield and one rolled into the street.
Speaker 2: Do you think they would laugh about it now? Or do you think that they're pissed?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure because it was two teenagers and they were mad and told me not.
Speaker 9: To call the police, So I'm not really sure if they're laughing.
Speaker 2: About it they told you not to call the.
Speaker 9: Police, yes, because they.
Speaker 2: Probably on their way sell drugs or something of their own.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Where do you think they are now? What do you think they do for a living?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I hope ironically, unless they work with.
Speaker 6: Cars, that would be a round.
Speaker 2: Well, we're back up. I appreciate you calling in, and I hope that you don't kill anyone else with your car. I love your back. I'll talk to you soon. Cars are dangerous.
Speaker 1: Due all from Hello?
Speaker 2: Do you believe? How are you there? Are you there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is that your real name?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mostly oh ship. You're from a place?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: From uk Man?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: What's it like over there? Is it good?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 5: I mean it's like, look that session seasoning is so.
Speaker 2: I'm not one hundred percent sure what you just said.
Speaker 6: I said.
Speaker 2: Seasoning kind of what kind? And I'll let you lead this because I don't What kind of conversation do you want to have today? We could do something and we could be I mean, these is just a look, there's infinite types of conversations to be had. We could have one that's like a little antagonistic between you and me. We can have one where we're like feeling each other out a little bit, which is why I feel like a little bit what we're doing right now, Or we could have suching. I'm open to anything. I'm free, I'm free born tonight you you you probably would.
Speaker 6: I'd just like to know your philosophy on life? What is your philosophy on life?
Speaker 2: You know? I think you know, you should just be yourself to other people as much.
Speaker 6: Okay, well I mean deeper, deeper though deeper though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to ask you know, let's get specific here. What did you say your name was?
Speaker 6: If? Uh? For the sake repetition, blah blah.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna call you BB.
Speaker 6: Okay, I would be all right.
Speaker 2: Bb bbe the first time I asked them. Do they celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK?
Speaker 6: We don't, but we have a roast dinner which is basically a thanks Togiving dinner every Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's a what dinner?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: We call it a roase dinner, but we have basically a Thanksgiving dinner every Sunday.
Speaker 2: Here, what are you thankful for in your life? BB?
Speaker 6: I'm thankful for the Queen. I'm thankful for my life. I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful for drugs. I'm thankful for sex. I'm thankful for cigarettes. I'm thankful for the government. I'm thankful for Boris Johnson. I'm thankful for a lot of things. Do you want me to carry on? Yes, I'm thankful for the Nintendo Way, I'm thankful for the Pierre for I'm not yet thankful for the PS five, but I hope to be soon. I'm thankful for Christmas. I'm thankful for God. I'm thankful for Jesus. Do you want me to carry on? Yes, I'm thankful for Mohammed. I'm thankful for food. I'm thankful for great blessings on my life. I'm thankful for not having a job because that means I can claim benefits. I'm thankful for clothing because it means that no one sees my micro penis. I am thankful for claims because they mean I can go to other countries that are better than mine. I'm not American, though, by the way. I am thankful for ships because they look all the movies. I'm thankful for movies actually, because they take a lot of my time up and they bring me a lot of joy. Do you want me to go on?
Speaker 2: No, I think we get it. But how's the queen doing.
Speaker 6: Well right now? I think she killed Princess Diana basically, so we don't really like her that much? Yeah, I don't. I don't want to get into conspiracies that much, but I'm pretty sure she.
Speaker 2: She fucking killed it that no we could get because here's the thing about when we talk about, like, you know, British conspiracy, I have no horse in the race. So, like, you know, if I'll believe any conspiracy about any you know thing British because I don't, I don't know any better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I think that she she knew that that that Andrew guy was a pedo, and and she knew that was coming and then she got killed for pretty much.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 6: I think of British people would agree with me on that.
Speaker 2: The only British person I think I've ever spoken to in my entire life. So your in the information that you provide me makes up the whole of my information about Britain. In the British government. I've never even read an article on the Internet about Britain, and so whatever you tell me I will believe at face value.
Speaker 6: Well, then I definitely think you should believe that that the Queen did kill Princess Diana.
Speaker 2: She absolutely did.
Speaker 3: She did that.
Speaker 2: I hope that she, you know, I hope that she has brought to justice through the British justice system that where they have the little where they have that little thing where you have your like that yeah fucking thing.
Speaker 6: I don't know, we've got here. Man, We'll see she's the main leader. So like if we call justice against her, she she can discancel that stuff. Man, Okay, she's got that power.
Speaker 2: We'll figure we'll get her. We'll do something.
Speaker 6: You and me, Well yeah, well you you bring your American swat team over and we'll saw something out. You can say, mind, if you need to stay a night or something, do.
Speaker 2: You have I've got what's your bathroom situation?
Speaker 6: I'll give you.
Speaker 2: Really, we don't have to share one, Huh, I said, we don't have to share one.
Speaker 6: Not unless you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Because what happens is like if I'm in a situation, I get a little like if I have to take a ship. And then you know those ships that like take a long time to recover from you. I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: The ones that like that that's for twenty minutes and you don't know if you're finished it, and you you're not, so whether you should wipe yet, and then and then when you do, you almost feel a bit wrong for wipe him because you think there might still be some left in there them kud ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if the thing is it takes me a long time to kind of I don't want to be rushed and I don't want to make you outside way. It's like if we both because I don't want to get into the situation where we both have stuff like that going on. Anyway, Well, I'll come over, I'll call the people that I'll call my the only I'll call my friends. We'll come over, we'll figure something out, we'll deal with this. And I let me tell you something, BB, I appreciate you you calling into this this this year street.
Speaker 6: Well, can I can I ask for my advice now? Because that was just like I was just making small talk that I would like to ask my piece of advice because I thought that was all poisons in thing. You know.
Speaker 2: Let me you know, I don't really know what the point of this thing is, but I think we're figuring it out together as we go on. Yeah, and I appreciate you playing in this process.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, like realistically that the conversation we just had fire was that was the problem house. Really, I really wanted to just lead on to my question to you. Well, I was just being polite, as we Brits easily are.
Speaker 2: This is a question that I can answer in under one minute.
Speaker 6: It might be yes, or no answer.
Speaker 2: Would you be satisfied with a yes or no answer.
Speaker 6: I'd be satisfied with the three word answer.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: So basically I got a girlfriends recently, and and I'm quite familiar in my sex life. But she likes to mix things up a little bit. And basically she is bisexual, and she quite likes to peg people. And I have no inclinations towards being gay at all, and gay sex does not attract me in the slightest that she basically just wants to take me. And I was just wondering, like, should I let her peg me or not?
Speaker 2: Try new things?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 2: Try new things?
Speaker 6: That's a good for you, adapting.
Speaker 2: I love you, bb, I'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 6: I love you too. You've got my number if I need.
Speaker 2: You, absolutely good.
Speaker 6: Nay man, I'll see you, see man when you come to.
Speaker 11: Fuck.
Speaker 2: I hung up on him accidentally. Oh yeah, but I think he was going to say, when I come to his house, how much does it cost to get to England? Like twenty? Like how many pounds.
Speaker 1: All from get go?
Speaker 5: Two point zero?
Speaker 2: Gecko? Two point zero? Is that you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's me all right, so give me I want to what I want to hear from you, is you know, when you go to update and app and it sort of tells you, like the little of the fixes, right y, it tells you like, what's what's what's new in the update? Your GETO two point Oh, tell me what's what's new in this update? Give me the specs?
Speaker 5: Okay? Well, first of all, oh, get go suit. I've already shaved, I've already sheded my skin, so that's great.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 5: Second of all, longer lifespan on this box.
Speaker 2: Longer lifespan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I mean?
Speaker 2: How long are we talking here?
Speaker 5: Well? Would you like to tell the listeners how long your lifespan is?
Speaker 2: About fourteen years?
Speaker 5: Okay? Well, I'm not at liberty to say actually tricked it?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Why did you do that to me? I trusted you? You know why we were supposed to pull the lever there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The Gecko two point zero is gnarlier, meaner and last year.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, I respect that and I respect you. What else is new? And Gecko two point zero?
Speaker 5: Uh? Lack of appreciation for holidays hates this version of tech hates Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, interesting? What interesting have at Christmas? Hey does does gek two point oh hate Christmas.
Speaker 5: Gek two point zero fucking wants to kill Christmas.
Speaker 2: Oh god, all right, that's pretty intense.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, keep asking ask me another holiday. Watch what I'll.
Speaker 2: Say, Uh, Roshashana, be careful with that.
Speaker 5: Actually, well it's you say that. Gek two point zero doesn't hate russ Shana, just refuses politely to acknowledge it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well you know that's that's that sounds reasonable.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just because I think, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: You're going get to point oh is gnarlier, nastier and edgier, which again I respect. Look my favorite video game growing up, you know, Shadow of the Hedgehog. I Love, I Love I I Love myself an edgy reboot. You know, so I respect you hate holidays? And then that it? What else?
Speaker 5: Get two point zero? Also in this new update heartbroken?
Speaker 2: Heartbroken? Is that I like to think? Okay, So here's a circle here, Gak two point zero. I believe was broken up with on Ra Shashana. And that's why they don't hate it. They refuse to acknowledge it because they don't even want to enter the emotional realm of Russhashana. So Gak two point oh was broken up with on ro Shashana and then because of that, because of the anger in Gak to Heart, he's become edgy year, he's become gnarlier, he's become nastier. You know, is that accurate? I mean, what's the story here? What happened on Rohashana Gak two point zero?
Speaker 5: It's close? And you know this. I have to say your detective work here was pretty good because you got close, uh not broken up with on roster Shana instead rejected because Get two point oh has never had a partner.
Speaker 2: Well we'll we'll have to fix that in Get three point oh.
Speaker 5: Well, I would like to see them try. I'm pretty sure I'll be the last model. But but uh, you know, you know how it is.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well.
Speaker 5: That's where there.
Speaker 2: Hello, Well Get two point zh. I appreciate you and and I I appreciate you, you know, forgiving me something to look forward to. Would they become a sexless, angry person?
Speaker 5: Well he was pretty good from up here?
Speaker 2: Sure it?
Speaker 5: Can I say one thing before you let me go?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 5: Do you know I was actually on the show before once?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: I was the guy. You probably don't remember this was back when I was eureau point. Oh, I was the guy who was gonna go around town doing graffiti tags of your face.
Speaker 2: I do remember this. Did you Did you do any.
Speaker 5: No? I didn't, and I think I think everyone hated me, So I don't really feel inclined to.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that people hated you. Look, I always tell people, I mean people, look people in the chat.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 2: I don't judge any of the callers people in the chat, you know, I don't own them or anything. But I mean, you seem you seem fine to me.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I I didn't really do any although I did try. The truth is that I just looked so bad that I didn't. I didn't even and I joined the discord, but I didn't even send it to you or anything like whatever. But sumed it over.
Speaker 2: I'll, you know, I'll look at it. It sounds cool, Okay, I will. What's what's what'd you say? Your name was?
Speaker 3: My name?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a very normal name. Sorry, it's Aiden.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Aiden.
Speaker 2: You seem to have a lot of you know, you have a lot of interesting endeavors going on, and you seem like a very creative person. And I think that your future will bode well and I and I and I appreciate you calling into the stream and I wish you the best of luck in your future creators creative endeavors.
Speaker 5: I just have to say this last thing because since we last spoke on the show, I into a person in real life who also watches your show. Which that's good news for you. You're very popular. Because I met a person on the street who watches.
Speaker 2: Your show on the street. Did that even come up?
Speaker 11: Well, I exaggerated. I didn't meet them on the street. I've already met them fire. And then I bumped into them again on the street having seen their story where I think they've posted you or something, and I was like, hey, I love therapy get I was on the show.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I'm glad. Look, I'm glad to know that these connections are being made, you know. I'm trying to crisscross the little constellations of the stars and the moon.
Speaker 5: And then the last bit and then so that's the one person, and then another person. In the last few weeks, I saw my Instagram stories again post you, and I messaged them saying so I wanted to say, I met I ran into two acquaintances of.
Speaker 2: The person you tried? What fuck? What's the one that I'm in the magazines, I'm on TV. You can't raise to me. It's like that kid Cutt, I wrote that song about me.
Speaker 5: No way, Really?
Speaker 2: I love you Get two point zero slash Aiden slash Graffiti man, and I appreciate you very much. And I hope that you tell your two friends to buy my Memories when it comes out.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll do do you get? Thanks for talking to me?
Speaker 1: Absolutely all from Chloe.
Speaker 2: To accept Chloe. Hello, what's the craziest thing you've ever done? Chloe?
Speaker 13: The craziest thing I've ever done? I'm not that interesting. What is the craziest thing that you've ever done?
Speaker 2: CLI have a question for you? Yes, what's the craziest thing that you've ever done?
Speaker 9: What's the craziest thing that you've ever done?
Speaker 13: I told you I wasn't that interesting.
Speaker 2: Cloye, I have a question for you. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 6: I told you that's I'm interesting.
Speaker 9: Mister Gotto.
Speaker 2: Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 8: Sarah?
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now? Sarah?
Speaker 8: Watching you on Twitch?
Speaker 9: Buddy?
Speaker 2: What were you doing today at noon?
Speaker 8: I am a vet tech, so I was working with a very sick job.
Speaker 2: That's kind of sad.
Speaker 8: Yeah it is, but we've the dog is doing well, so it was a happy story.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you, in your professional opinion, if you think the dog is going to make it.
Speaker 8: The dog did make it. The dog did make it because my team and I are very good.
Speaker 1: At what we do.
Speaker 2: All right, How look, how do you you must see dogs die? Like every day?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 8: That's probably one of the harder parts of the profession.
Speaker 2: How do you deal with that? How do you deal with seeing dogs die every day? It's easier? Do you ever get to sensitized it?
Speaker 8: No, it's not desensitized. It's almost as if it is acceptance because we have some really hard situations come in and towards the end of it, it's better for the animal to be able to pass on with help rather than sit there and suffer and extend out that pain. So it's a humane thing to be able to do. And like, I still cry. I don't think I'll ever not cry because somebody's losing somebody very near and dear to them, an animal and it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Does it ever make you like reflect about your own mortality.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 12: It does.
Speaker 8: It's really there are moments where when an animal comes in and we know that they're not going to make it. It just makes you think about everyday stuff where you're like, what if I don't see my daughter at the end of the day because I get into our car accident. That might be a little morbid, but it makes you appreciate life more.
Speaker 2: It's true because life is morbid. I mean, it is no more than I do. I you know, you see it, and it's good because I feel like all the time we're walking around as if we're never going to die. It's nice. I don't know if the word is nice, but I feel like it's important to think about your own death all the time. I know that that sounds like I'm joking, but I'm actually not.
Speaker 8: No, that's actually called suicidal idealization. It's a thing that most human beings do. Like say you're driving down the road and you just think about turning your car to the left into the guardrail, like a lot of people do that, and you don't.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Amanda, you said your name is no Sarah. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Oh?
Speaker 8: God, I have to think about that. There were a lot of alcohol field days in my life. So I lived in a college town and I partied a lot in my early twenties. I am no longer a spring chicken. But so there was this amphitheater in the middle of the town, and it was notorious for being broken into and like climbing up to the very top of it, and like most of the time, people bring like carabineers like hook themselves on and I decided, after about a half a bottle of vodka to climb it up the very very very large amphitheater up into the rasters without any protection, and I slipped and I caught myself. So that was cool.
Speaker 2: Geez, you couldn't wind it up.
Speaker 8: One of that Exactly. After that, I kind of calmed down a little bit. I was like, no, I remember last night, so maybe we should start thinking about the future a little more.
Speaker 2: Have you done anything dangerous since or you've calmed down? You know? I feel like you see you see all these dogs, and you're like, I don't want to wind up like one of the dogs. I'm not going to climb up high heights anymore.
Speaker 8: I've climbed down a lot more and still adventurous. I live up in the mountains, so there's always a lot of crazy stuff to do. But yeah, i'd say also having two daughters has also helped me calm down because my kids need me.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Well, Sarah, you know, good luck to you. I wish you me you know, health, give my best to the dogs.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, man, Thank you so much. This was delightful.
Speaker 2: Pleasure was all mine. You have a good rest of the evening, Sarah, you too. Bye. It's my impression and one of the dogs that was just sad. I shouldn't have done that. I kind of made myself said, I don't know why I did that. I take that back. I shouldn't have done an impression just now of a dying dog. That's not funny.
Speaker 1: All from pretty justin, justin, justin, Ay, what's going on?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Not a whole lot, you see?
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: Look, I know that we don't know each other very well, but you seem like a really cool guy from the very very very small amount of information that I have about you.
Speaker 10: Well, man, you're pretty cool too. We've talked before once.
Speaker 2: What did we talk about?
Speaker 10: It was me and my buddy and we're driving from Colorado, and we told you our friendship story and we had a snake and yes, we bought in the back of a McDonald's and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yes, I remember you. You're beautiful. I remember you clear as day. Justin. You hung out with me and my good friend Max, and you told us about about about I forget, I forget your I forget your friend's name, but I remember you. Just Tate, Taylor, Taylor, Justin and Taylor. Isn't that a? Is it a brand of some kind? Justin Taylor? Is that like a It's like a pock book with.
Speaker 10: That name, right, dude, I really hope.
Speaker 2: So, man, Justin, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: Man? So this happened actually like two weeks ago. It's not the craziest thing, but it's the story. So I have this GM man. She she was a new hire. She didn't know about the field that we're working in, and she was she has signed me to a job that's only for store managers to do. So I come up there, she called and sick, and so I text my district manager a picture of a temperature I had like a couple of weeks ago, like a couple of months ago, and it was like one hundred and one point one or something, and I was like, hey, look I don't know what's going on, but I had this tempture I'll get everything done and she's like, no, drop everything and leave.
Speaker 5: So I was like all right, cool.
Speaker 10: Cool, So man, I did that and it kind of resulted in me being offered the last two weeks and being able to look for a new job.
Speaker 2: Where are you thinking? What Wait's the wildest thing you've ever done was get sick?
Speaker 10: No, I wasn't sick at the time. I saved a picture of like a thermometer picture that I took, so like one point like I had a tempture was because I didn't get enough sleep and it was late at night, and I was like, man, I took this tenture and I was like, man, I should show my my district manager, you know, But I didn't. I was like, I got to save this for a really good time, you know, just.
Speaker 2: In care So you you you you had a picture of a high temperature that you were using as like a little little trap card you were keeping in your wallet that you decided to play two weeks ago exactly. You do know that there are many many ways to fake a picture of your temperature.
Speaker 10: You know what, at the time, I wasn't being that creative, and I used the storage thermometer and I was in one of the offices, so they knew I was there. They knew I was there. So I was just like, man, you know what, like, fuck this job, fucked this chick like she's so rude to everybody around us, and you know, it was just something that had to be justin, justin, what's up?
Speaker 2: I tell you this because you're my friend and I believe in you. One day, your deception towards your fellow of humans, it will come back to bite you, all right, one day. I mean, look, you're sending people fake picture. I mean there's a real picture, but you're you're twisting other people's reality. You know what happens when you when you twist reality, justin, it twists back at you. All Right, one day you're gonna wake up, the sky is gonna be green. You're not gonna know what the hell is going on, and you're gonna wonder what's going when you're gonna wonder what happened, And it's because you decided to mess with other people's perception of reality and what you know they believe is true and what they believe is fake, and that's gonna come back in your direction, and you're gonna look down and your hands are gonna be where your feet are, and your feet are gonna be where you hands are, and shit, so I think you should make amends before your world twists and turns any further.
Speaker 10: I think you're right, man, this is the one time thing. And if my hands really deep turn into my feet, I'd love to be able to finally do a handstand.
Speaker 2: Though, that would be kind of cool.
Speaker 10: But but your advice is definitely noted.
Speaker 6: This is a.
Speaker 10: It was a it was a great time off, but you're right man, I actually went back to work today.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you justin thank you again for calling in and at peace be with you, and may you come to your senses and follow your conscious before your world collapses.
Speaker 10: You're right, won't let rome collapse?
Speaker 5: Got you be blud.
Speaker 2: Just appreciate you. You be blessed as well.
Speaker 12: Bye, awesome, key, Keith, I'm hey, what.
Speaker 2: Is your life like? Keith? Wait? Keith?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I can hear you now, what's that?
Speaker 2: What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 14: Oh wow, a lot of crazy shit. Let's get skydiving, because we all know that story jobs. Can you either die or you don't.
Speaker 9: But yeah, this.
Speaker 14: One time I would see kayaking next to a humpback whale in her calf, and I thought she wasn't killed for sure. The only reason I did it was because I didn't want my girlfriend at the time to be killed.
Speaker 6: By a whale or to not be able.
Speaker 9: To make it back.
Speaker 14: So yeah, that was pretty nut.
Speaker 2: So you went to accompany your girlfriend.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we were hanging out on a little beach, which I mean, that's a new beach in Maley. So for those of you who were curious about that earlier, I highly recommend it. Here's a drum circle and fire spinning every Sunday.
Speaker 2: Could you do me a favorite? Could you? Could you? Could you? Could you speak a little bit louder into into your friend? I can't hear you? Super Bowl?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, sure, okay? Here how's that? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Get oh a little bit better? I like this, Keith. This is new Keith.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Sweet, Yeah, I feel like a new man.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 2: So all right, your girl had a thirst for a whale. Why did she go whales?
Speaker 14: Because the first for this is my former partner.
Speaker 5: We're still friends.
Speaker 6: What's all good.
Speaker 14: She has a way of making questionable decisions. These guys borrowed our sea kayak that we rented, and while they were out and about uh this, this whale and her caf came in. It's about that time of year and Maori, let's say like February when the huntback whales come to it.
Speaker 2: Yes, the time when the whales come out.
Speaker 14: And the whales got really far away. So those guys like came back into shore and she was like, I'm not taking no for an answer, like I'm going out and I was like, there's no way you're coming back. Like if you go out alone, you know she's not able bodied.
Speaker 2: You don't think you don't think she could take on a whale. But here, okay, let's be honest. Though here you're saying that she on her own can't couldn't take a whale. But look, I'm gonna let's be honest with this elves here. I don't think you be in there is gonna make that much of a difference either, because the whale is gonna fuck you up too.
Speaker 14: I love the imagery here of its battling a whale, but it was really it was a distance and the possibility of getting washed out in the current et cetera. And I mean, get going that far offshore in a sea kayak. It's pretty nuts in and of itself. But to be that close to a humpback whale that may or may not decide just to fuck us up to defend her baby, really, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you were saying you were going along with her to protect her from the whale. But are you trained in whale combat?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 14: Yes, actually, and thanks to that, we do practice defense against whales.
Speaker 2: All right, So what do you What do you do when a whale comes after you to fuck you up?
Speaker 14: What's the I mean you basically you want to get it in a headlock. It's pretty tough though. You got to really stretch your arms out, so you know. That's why I do a lot of yoga too, so I can get my arms around the whale.
Speaker 2: And how many whales have you defeated with this maneuver?
Speaker 14: Like five or six? They usually win, they're pretty.
Speaker 2: Big, they usually win.
Speaker 14: Yeah, there was a whale at the regional tournaments back when I lived in the New England and yeah, fucking me up, dude, it's pretty embarrassing.
Speaker 2: So how are you not dead?
Speaker 14: Hey man, I got stamina. You know, I can take a punch. I can take a tail to the face.
Speaker 2: As a whale. Ever said something to you that piss you off? So you just kind of I know you're supposed to be doing this stuff in self defense, but.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's really hard to piss me off.
Speaker 2: I like whale.
Speaker 14: I like whales, especially humpback whales.
Speaker 5: They're sweet.
Speaker 14: I was particularly afraid of this one because I was like, what if it's kind of like a bear, Like we talk a lot about bears here in the chat, like we.
Speaker 2: Do, we do talk a lot about bears.
Speaker 14: You go fuck with the bear's kids, like the bear is going to kill you and eat you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, but if you know, Keith's gonna suck you up too.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're you are correct. I don't know, I mean, yeah, you're actually right, but yeah, man, like a whale, a whale is basically like a bear from the sea. And that's the moral of the story.
Speaker 2: A whale is a bear from the sea. So could you fuck up bears too?
Speaker 14: They got those big claws. Man, I don't know. I don't know if I can suck up a bear. I really don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll have to find that one day.
Speaker 14: I never tried. They smell, I'm sure they smell terrible. That's enough to knock you out, and then it's just eats you. You don't even get to fight.
Speaker 2: It's a nice you, you know, to protect your girlfriend from bears and whales.
Speaker 14: Hey man, we all got to look out for each other.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: She's a lucky girl. Keith.
Speaker 14: I love your stream.
Speaker 5: GAK.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I love you Keith. You have a good rest of the evening.
Speaker 3: You too, Bud.
Speaker 2: Hello, what's up. It's Lyle. It's me. It's the Ghak, except I'm not wearing the suit right now when I'm recording this, you know, every any Here's the thing about this podcast is that you can't tell if I'm if I'm the Gek or not, because it's just my voice. So I don't know if you're picturing me right now when I'm talking and you picture the gecko, the picture that I'm Gek, that I'm gecked up. And I could lie to you and say that I am, but I don't want to do that. You don't want to lie. I don't want to break your immersion either, But what really is I mean, what's really the difference? You know, what immersion really is there? I don't know, man. But look, I'm just here to tell to tell you, you know, as I do normally in the halfway point of this podcast, that if you're enjoying it, that if you like the show. You know, I don't have any sponsors this evening, but if if you wish to support the show, if you wish to make it easier for me to do this show in the future, you can consider heading on over to patreon dot com slash lyle forever and signing up for the Patreon I do a Patreon exclusive stream at least once a month. I post all kinds of stuff on there that you can't see anywhere else. Okay, I've got a Patreon only discord or I'm hanging out with all the other but it's called the GAK Legends discord. I'm out there hanging out with all the gek Legends. We're having a good time. It's a fun club. Come join. It's Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever. Anyway, I appreciate you all. And you know, look if you for the for this little interlude, you know, for these interludes. You know, look, if you want to imagine that I'm that I'm gacked up for them, then do so. In fact, and whatever you imagine me as is what I am, because that's you get to decide your own reality. All right, let's let's move on. Let's get back to the Let's get back to the program. J mur to accept press on Josh Murphy. Yes, do you think you're a good person?
Speaker 5: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What makes you a good person?
Speaker 4: I like people and dogs.
Speaker 2: Do you think that that would make you a good person? I mean the fact that you like people.
Speaker 4: Some people I feel like some people don't like people or dogs.
Speaker 2: H what's the wildest thing you've ever done?
Speaker 4: I once hot boxed a shed at the home.
Speaker 2: Depot, like inside the home depot.
Speaker 4: Well, like in the in the parking lot where like all the shed furst that up. Me and my buddy smoked in the shed.
Speaker 2: Did you get caught?
Speaker 4: Uh no, but it was during closing time. Well so we got caught, but he smoked with us. The home depot employee was leaving and saw a smoke coming out, and we convinced him not to tell and to instead smoke weed.
Speaker 2: That's pretty sure, I actually, yeah, it was a fun time. Did you keep in contact with the employee afterwards. Did you guys become friends?
Speaker 4: No, I have no idea what his name was, but he smoked a lot of weeds.
Speaker 2: Did he get real with you about the realities of working at home depot? Did he have anything to open up to you about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said that he worked there for a multiple years and he hated his life. I convinced him to maybe not work at home deepot anymore, and then he didn't really say anything about that.
Speaker 2: Why did he hate working at home depots so much?
Speaker 4: He said, he doesn't like old people. And I think that's one of the reasons why I think I'm a good person is because old people aren't that bad.
Speaker 2: So you think you're a good person compared to him? Yeah, how about.
Speaker 4: Just all on your own, I'd say I'm a decent person.
Speaker 2: All right. So you told this man to stop working at home depot and what did you suggest he do? Instead?
Speaker 4: Do whatever he wanted to follow his dreams. He said he really liked the outdoors, and I told him go live in the woods. But I don't think he's doing that. I hope he's not doing that.
Speaker 2: Living in the woods sounds cool. You can get a shed and go into the woods and you can hop box it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then you're away from McDonald's and like everything else in the world, and you just screwed McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Is that what you want to do? What you want to What do you do?
Speaker 5: What do I do?
Speaker 4: I go to school?
Speaker 2: Do you like doing that? Or would you rather work at home? Depot?
Speaker 4: I'd rather go to school than work at home, depot?
Speaker 2: Would you rather go to school than live in the woods? Woods?
Speaker 4: But I wouldn't want to live in a shack in the woods or a shed in the woods. I would rather live in a whole house.
Speaker 2: Are you not satisfied with the simplicity of the woods? You need more of a modern modern digs.
Speaker 4: I feel like I would get too lonely if I was out in the woods by myself.
Speaker 2: Bring bring a boyfriend or a girlfriend or you know, a dog.
Speaker 6: A dog.
Speaker 4: I would yes, I would bring my dog.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something, all right, what happens in the woods stays in the woods. That's what's so cool about the woods. Is that the laws of society, you know, put into place by you know, elected officials and and and you know, just not even that, not even that, just you know, the laws of polite society that you know, you got to say excuse me after your burth and shit like that. You know, Look, the laws of polite society, they don't apply in the woods. What you say, your name is Josh, Josh. The laws of polite society don't apply in the woods, you know, so you can do whatever you want there. And and you seem like a lawless guy to me. You seem like, you know, you be attracted to that kind of you know, sort of vagrant lifestyle.
Speaker 4: It would be fun. But there's also scary people that could live in the woods, like you possibly skin me. I'm not I wouldn't say I'm scary, but you.
Speaker 2: Would be living in the woods. Well, so why are you less scary than are there anyone else living in the woods?
Speaker 4: Because I would be nice to people, and I wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Knowing around for you to be nice to.
Speaker 4: Because there's week comes up to my house in the middle of the woods and says, hey, man, I see you living in the woods. How is it, and I would say it's okay, it's the woods.
Speaker 2: What about bears? You call it bears.
Speaker 4: From a distance, I wouldn't. I wouldn't like to be with a bear close. I feel like I feel like I'm not scary enough.
Speaker 2: To I don't want to get emotionally attached.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Josh, I appreciate you calling in. And you know, one day I'll go to visit you and I'm going to do a little bit of a tour. I'm going to visit everyone. I want to go to see the South Australian butcher so that he can kill me. And then after that, I'm going to go to the woods and I'm going to see you, and you can do the opposite. You can be nice to me. You can make me some tea, crumpets or.
Speaker 4: Something, and we can walk my shed the woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds amazing. That sounds like a good refresh draft being murdered by the butcher guy. I'll keep the door open, please do mhm. I love you, Josh. I'll talk to you again soon. Thanks kick, I love you, love you too. Bye bye.
Speaker 12: Call from Lana Lana.
Speaker 2: Hello Lana, you ever seen Archer?
Speaker 6: Ever?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do a pop culture thing for everyone's name. You ever seen Archer? Yes? I have Lana? What dangers? Where is this? Fuck?
Speaker 6: Lana?
Speaker 2: Where Lana? Are you?
Speaker 12: Do you.
Speaker 5: Are?
Speaker 2: Are you fun at parties? Do people gravitate towards you when you're in group situations? Uh?
Speaker 13: No, normally not. No, I'm kind of an introvert.
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: How have you always been an introvert? Or did something happen to you that shut your confidence down and forced you into the life of being an introvert?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 13: I think I've always been an introvert. I just uh feel very anxious around people.
Speaker 2: Why can is it or?
Speaker 11: Or?
Speaker 12: Or?
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry to force that on you, because I know sometimes it's this involuntary thing that just happens in your body that you can't really explain. But you know, sometimes you can't explain it?
Speaker 11: Do you do?
Speaker 2: You do you have a thought process behind this?
Speaker 13: I think people think that I'm weird sometimes whenever I'm too much of myself, it's like too comfortable.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean.
Speaker 2: About you that you What is it about you that you think other people think is weird?
Speaker 13: I don't know. I'm I'm an artist and we're all kind of like weird. That's definitely a thing.
Speaker 2: What about artists.
Speaker 13: With other artists? I'm pretty comfy, okay, but you have a problem being yourself around non artists?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why have you had a weird life? Is it? What is it? Is it a hard life or a weird life? Is it like a why weird?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Why is weird?
Speaker 1: You use a little.
Speaker 13: Bit of both.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 13: My parents are just like very strange people, and so my childhood, i've come to realize, is very not normal.
Speaker 2: M How are you When was it like a hippie sort of thing? Uh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, no, I I was raised in like a tiny cabin that's like half off the grid, like an outhouse, like no indoor plumbing, and like we have electricity but just barely.
Speaker 2: Well now, when okay, let's say you're at you're at a party. You're talking to someone who's not an artist. People in the chair saying that's cool, and I agree with them, that sounds kind of cool. But it sounded cool until the until the outhouse thing. But that's fair. No, I'm just kidding. I guess I'm not Lana. Yeah, what parts of yourself? I was just talking about this with my friend Dan. What parts of yourself do you feel like you you you mask off.
Speaker 3: Mask off?
Speaker 13: I think I I'm very quiet around people normally, well, like in my head, I'm very loud in talking a lot, and like I put on this very heavy filter on what I say and like emotions that I show.
Speaker 2: Does that is that exhausting to you? Or can handle it? I? You know, Lona, I think, And let me tell you I I used to be like that as well. This is actually kind of one of my favorite sort of subjects to to sort of think about, is the one of being yourself. And I find that the more I've found through sort of experience and this is you know, I'm not trying to lecture you on this ship because I'm like also figuring it out myself.
Speaker 11: But like.
Speaker 2: I found, the more I've been true to myself in life, I actually get rewarded for it more than I get punished for it. And I think that that in general is you know, people ultimately, if they follow through with it, will get rewarded more for being themselves than they will punished. I don't know if you believe me at all, but that's this kind of been my personal experience.
Speaker 13: No, I definitely believe you. I think that COVID. That's a good thing that's come out of COVID is like I'm not around a bunch of people, so I don't have the pressure to like not be myself and that's been really beneficial.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like when you're alone you learn more about who yourself is?
Speaker 13: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what have you learned recently?
Speaker 9: Recently?
Speaker 13: I've been going to therapy, so that's been actually like super helpful, like over video at and stuff, but just just learning like figuring out who I am and like how to handle things that have gone wrong.
Speaker 2: What sorts of things I was I like asking people this a lot because I'm super curious what sorts of things, Like if you've talked about your introversion with have you talked about your introversion with your actual therapist?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do they have to say about it?
Speaker 13: They just think that I'm socially anxious and that it's like something that you kind of have to throw yourself into social situations to get yourself out of that anxiety. And that's also impossible right now. But this is throwing myself into a social situation so.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So they suggest sort of an immersion therapy. The only way to get better is the only way to go it over it is to go through it kind of thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is this is you. You consider this phone call to be putting yourself out there? M hm, how how are you? How are you feeling? How is it going so far?
Speaker 13: A little anxious?
Speaker 3: But I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: That's good. No, it's been super easy to talk to you. I'm extremely tired, and you've You've been pretty pretty chill, pretty pretty nice to talk to.
Speaker 13: I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what's the root of that? Do you? I mean, but you don't. But it's not a thinky sort of anxiety, is it? Because you don't think? Do you think I will think that you're weird? Because I don't know if you're watching the stream now, Lana, but I'm I look insane right now. I'm gonna jump green gecko costume. I painted my face green and I'm currently in in a bowl of peanut butter.
Speaker 13: I think that's why I was comfortable with calling is because this seems like kind of a haven, a safe haven.
Speaker 2: Good. I'm glad you feel that way because I I don't know, you know, I think you know. I don't think you should be afraid of people thinking that you're weird.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: M What was your reaction when your therapist told you that you should just go to more places?
Speaker 13: I I think that sounds awful, But.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you want? Well, what do you want right? Because you I mean, do you want to be freed of your anxiety?
Speaker 13: It would just be nice to not like be super anxious whenever I actually have to talk to someone for like work or or something like that.
Speaker 2: I feel that which situations do you have to talk to people for work?
Speaker 5: What do you worse?
Speaker 2: If you don't mind me.
Speaker 13: Asking, I'm a freelancer right now, so I'm just yeah, yeah, it's mostly like talking to people trying to get the jobs, like little contracts and stuff, and it's it's hard to try and convince them to give me more money.
Speaker 2: That's very stressful, it is. It is stressful to be a freelance. It is stressful to be a freelancer because you know, you don't. I know, I'm not to you know, assume anything about you, but I would assume that as an artist, you're far more interested in creating art than you maybe are in being a business person.
Speaker 13: Definitely.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's accurate, but so let's say cool, let's say it's twenty twenty too, and coronavirus is, you know, still there, but we don't care because we've all learned the death that we're all gonna die anyway. So we're like whatever, and social gatherings are back on. Are you going out to the club?
Speaker 5: Law?
Speaker 13: Probably not the club, probably like a quiet bar or something.
Speaker 2: Do you go on dates?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How is that?
Speaker 13: I had tender a few months ago, and just talking to people, like random people is so hard. I thankfully found someone who I've been seeing for a bit, but like before that, just trying to meet new people, I just am very quiet. It's hard to talk to them.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'd say, you know, you're sort of just trying to find people who jive with you, and it's a long, long, long, treacherous road of like that's the one of my eyes I gonna say, trying to be okay with just this is this is what I have in my head, This is what I always have in my head, is like the ideal that I'm striving for that's maybe not necessarily you know whether or not I do this amazingly one hundred percent. It's sort of what I'm striving towards is like the objective of just present yourself authentically to the world with zero responding zero percent to the influence of other people, whether they're complementing you or or the opposite. Just being yourself, purely yourself as much as you possibly can, and then accepting the results in terms of the people who it attracts and the people who it repels, and accepting, Okay, I am fully of myself and it inevitably attracts these people, and that's the best you know, It inevitably attracts the best kind of people because it's the people who are attracted to the authentic version of yourself and inevitably repels ever everyone else who just doesn't really matter in that equation. That's what I want, because that's what I think is the perfect way to live. But it's hard. It takes a lot of a lot of courage, and some people are just born with that courage and some people have to kind of cultivate it.
Speaker 13: But yes, I think that that rejection is very scary to me.
Speaker 2: I get, I get I look at life is not about like me talking about life. But I don't look at it as rejection and acceptance. It's there's no rejection. I think there's compatibility and incompatibility. And if someone is incompatible with you, that you know, there's no put this on. Someone's incompatible with you. That doesn't say anything about you as a person. Nothing can ever say anything about you as a person because there's no objective standards to how to be in life. I think, so you're you're merely incompatible with that person. I'm sorry if I have no idea. If anything I'm saying makes sense right.
Speaker 13: Now, if I'm fucking going on, you're making sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say you should try to not look at any rejection that you experience in your life as a reflection upon who you are as a person and more just like, yeah, I'm not compatible with that person, I'm not compatible with that job, I'm not compatible with that client, I'm not compatible with this. That the third thing.
Speaker 13: That's definitely a more healthy way to look at.
Speaker 2: It, for sure. And like I said, I'm not a master of it, but I sort of what I am trying to strive to do. Mm hm. So if I host a you know, small get together bonfire. Will you come?
Speaker 13: Yeah, definitely, okay, Sick, I'll fly out wherever you are.
Speaker 2: That sounds awesome. I'm excited to see you and I'll introduce you to all my friends that a small bonfire line up. What thank you? Thank you for calling in, and I hope you have a good rest of the evening.
Speaker 13: You're too, Good night line, good night.
Speaker 1: Call from Hey, Spencer Sprocket, Spencer Sprocket.
Speaker 3: Hey, how'd you know that?
Speaker 5: Can you see me? Is this a video call?
Speaker 2: All right? I need you to.
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 2: Can you give me five seconds to deal with you? Can you need me five seconds?
Speaker 9: You got ten seconds? As many seconds as you need, I got it, all right, all right, it's all for you, you know. Yeah, all these seconds are just years, bud.
Speaker 2: All right, then, all right, I'm ready to deal with with this whatever this.
Speaker 4: Is, okay, Just a couple of questions for you.
Speaker 9: In the last five years, have you ever gone without auto insurance? This season?
Speaker 2: Mister gecko, are you I'm trying to sign if I'm going to hang up on you or not, because I want to, but I'm also I feel like, well, well because if I hang up on you, because if I hang up on you, there's no arc to that. I think that's kind of boring. There's no solution, there's no character development there. I know it would be I feel like I'd be abandoning this before it's prime. This is instinctively really want to do it.
Speaker 5: This is I.
Speaker 9: I completely understand your concerned right now. And who wouldn't want to hang up on a voice like this? It sounds like I'm trying to sell you something. You're just trying to be a get go and I'm trying to be funny here. But we'll pull it out.
Speaker 2: It look, I appreciate I appreciate that you're aware of it.
Speaker 9: Being self aware of what you got to do. I'm actually a children's entertainer, so knowing when to heckle and knowing when to be heckled is kind of yeah. Try I try to make them a specialty.
Speaker 2: You're you entertain children.
Speaker 9: I entertain anybody. Yeah, I do kids' birthday parties. I'm a circus performer juggler. Today I was busking on the street.
Speaker 5: I was juggling a.
Speaker 9: Chainsaw blade and bouncing on my nose and stuff, and yeah, I'm in Portland.
Speaker 4: Oregon.
Speaker 9: So I just do whatever makes people happy.
Speaker 2: What's your sort of like classic trick, What's what's the most impressive thing that you can do?
Speaker 9: You won't believe it, but I can do this. I can spin a ball on top of a juggling knife and balance that knife on my nose while I'm hula hooping at the same time. My most notable though, is I invented a juggling leaf blower.
Speaker 5: So I have a leaf blower.
Speaker 2: That I did a juggling leaf blower.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, if you can google search who invented the juggling leaf blower, I don't think you're going to come up with many results, but soon I would have to listen.
Speaker 2: Before knowing who invented What is a juggling.
Speaker 9: Leaf It's invented by myself. It's a leaf blower that I juggle, you know, pretty simple as as an entertainer.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 2: Juggling leaf blower and just a regular leaf flower that is juggled nice.
Speaker 9: It's a battery powered. It's a battery powered leaf flower that I've basically attached.
Speaker 5: To stick to.
Speaker 9: And it's not like I invented it, you know. I guess inventing is the one word. I'm not going to get like a patent for it, but I digress. I haven't seen anybody juggle a leaf flower before, and I think when most people see me juggling it, it's it's pretty entertaining. But you know that Bernoulli's principle when you put a ball in a fast moving stream of air. The real trick is, after I juggle it, I take a ball and it balances in the stream of moving air, and then I balance the whole leaf flower on my nose and just people go clock clock claque. Oh my gosh, best birthday party ever.
Speaker 2: Do the children ever heckle you or throw things at you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Always?
Speaker 9: Always, I welcome it. Though, I welcome it, so I never try to call myself a clown because kids are scared of clowns. But oh, that's why I'm so popular is whenever kid tries to heckle me, I mean all the parents. Let's be real, everybody wants a kid heckler to win, right, come on, agree, Oh they're not. But I have years and years of experience, and I already know when all these jokes are gonna get them. And I'm much faster speaking. And if I get a laugh, I get to move on. But the trick is you can't deny the kid the heckle. You have to laugh at the heckle. That takes away all their power. If you try to fight the heckle, then you're arguing.
Speaker 5: With a kid. And it's weird and stuff.
Speaker 9: But you know, I was wearing yellow pants one time and a kid came up to me and goes, you look like a highlighter, and everybody started laughing, and I laughed really hard too, and I was like, kid, I'm going to steal that joke, just so you know. And it got a great laugh and that was it. But I didn't try to like shut it down or anything. You just got to kind of go with the flow, because if kids heckle me, they really just want attention. They really just want to be a part of the show. And I mean, as a kid, I was the I always wanted to be, you know, Spencer. Yeah, kind of a unique story. Uh, I know, it's it's a weird I'm a weird Uh I'm a weird case here. But I just saw you and read it, and I saw you scrolling through and I couldn't believe.
Speaker 5: I got through.
Speaker 9: I called sixty four times, according to my caller.
Speaker 2: ID you know what, Spencer Whole, I'm going to give you credit here because thank you. I'm going to give you credit here because I don't know if you're looking at the chat and I you know, look, the chat does their own thing.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I can't look at that thing because I'm too focused on you right now. I'm not trying to look at all.
Speaker 2: You know what, people, I'm not gonna I'm not saying people are giving you some ship, but you're being you know what.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I respect does job talking. I respected. I love being unapologetically yourself no matter what which. Oh absolutely, look, I got to give it to you for that, Spencer.
Speaker 9: But again, I mean the heckler's on the chat. They just want to say things that want to get noticed. They want to be a part of it. They just want my attention, and I love them for that. Hang up, hang up, please, they can all do that. It's fine, but you all got to be kidding me. Everything I'm saying is worse than all the past couple of callers, like come on, come on, come on, you can let the story develop.
Speaker 5: But but I get it. You got to step up. Step back.
Speaker 9: I totally understand, but I don't know if you give people what they want.
Speaker 2: Well, Spencer, I would wish you good luck, but I don't think you're gonna need it. I think you've I think you've got life figured out for yourself.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 9: Check me out on Instagram Spencer Sprocket. You can see my juggling.
Speaker 2: Leaf over there, Spencer'sprocket.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen, I also got juggle and rat traft Larry get fifty more on con insurance.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we did it. We did it, ladies and gentlemen. We therapy get It's another another another pod in the books. Ah, another one in the in the gambit? What is a gambit? Anyway? As always, if you wish to call in to the show, you can do so every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard time on Twitch dot tv, slash Lyle Forever, Twitch dot tv, slash l y L E f O R E V e R. If you enjoyed the program and you want to support, you want to make it easier for me to do this in the future. To continue doing this, consider joining the Patreon at patreon dot com. Slash Lyle Forever, follow me on Instagram and all the things and all the stuff that's lie on Instagram. I'm Lyle the number four ever And yeah, that's it. That's the whole thing. And I'm not I'm gonna stop talking because if I keep talking, then I'm just gonna make the podcast longer. And no one wants to no one. I don't do people like listening to a really long podcast, Like just like if it was just this for like three hours, that'd be too long. So I'm gonna stop before we get there. Have a good rest of the evening in Japan or Mexico. Love you all, Hail seed, good night,