Speaker 1: That's that's why I'd be important for like vets in the league. Man, come on, man, I can't preach.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I had Marked, I had Marcus Canby, and I had a couple other ones. But like nobody was telling me like I was doing that wrong. You know what I'm saying, Like I just was doing it. I used to I used to say that. I used to say that when I was Obviously it's easier when you're thirty seven, you're still playing and you're doing it. But like, I think the league misunderstood like how important real vets are.
Speaker 3: But now you got it's it's it's a fine line. So when they throw the back at you gotta be you know, combat them. But like, because some of these bets aren't real vets. Some of the best, a lot of what so so, and I all my kids obviously on this agency side, like they be careful who you surround yourself with. They're gonna act like they're going to bring in some deep waters. They can swim. They've been doing it, they know exactly. But the real vets, man, are the biggest things these teams are missing. I used to tell these man, if you're trying to tell me an eighteen nineteen year old, kids, is your twelve thirteenth fourteen he's not playing anyways. Get someone here that's gonna show up for practice every day, show these guys how to work. Talk to him as a real dude, like, yo, you right, But the problem is is like there's other vets out there, and y'all know who y'all are.
Speaker 2: For everybody else exactly don't make sense. It don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: You get the real ones in there though, and I'm telling you they're more important. You d to me then it was more important on that team than the seventh man on that roster.
Speaker 1: Sure easily.
Speaker 2: But why is why?
Speaker 4: Why won't because now we're starting to see the success, started to seeing what JJ was able to do. So to see how Indiana all the success they had. Everybody they kept talking about what James Johnson, I remember that exactly.
Speaker 2: I was able to learn how to do it.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying, Like when you somebody some of these guys still in position to be able to play, right, and then they even when you're thirty five, you know, we feel like we better when we got better.
Speaker 2: Like because we know the game.
Speaker 1: We don't even do as much because I'm gonna get there and now you know, you know how we go. So some guys can't put that to the side, right, Like I can't put like my prior to the side. So I'm not gonna like empowered this young to get better, saying he was talking about that hate like that that happens, right, So now they looking at that like you ain't doing it anyway, Like we'd rather take a young player that the minimum is two point one or two point two, then pay it. Man, Why would we do that anyway? You ain't gonna lose half Butler young is on the bench, not cheering. The y is not even like that. They can't pass the message. How about that can't pass the message? But it is not grown men no more. You ain't.
Speaker 2: You ain't. You're not around a bunch of hungry muffles.
Speaker 4: If the coach you gotta be hold accountable and you got to.
Speaker 3: Should never get to should never did that last seat.
Speaker 1: Even with the n b P a right for us for us to have that CBA as bad as we did, right, it should be. It should be and I talked to Iggy about it. It should be a designated seat for a veteran player on every.
Speaker 2: We talked about it, and we talked about that two.
Speaker 1: Years Cat that shouldn't go against nothing, that should be able to happen because we helping the lead. Just like that, two years working for making spot.
Speaker 2: Anywhere in the world.
Speaker 1: Anywhere else in the world, you were working for twenty fifteen plus years. Why when you want to keep him around? You know where the idea came from. Raley told me that tough a couple of years.
Speaker 2: A real thing, said that, bro, because he was talking about my situation.
Speaker 4: He's like, Yo, it should be a spot on every NBA team for a guy like you that don't get.
Speaker 3: We had those issues though, a lot of those bets and we'll touch on it like a lot of those bets. So like because what you said, yeah, thirty five, we're going there. We still bust ass and practice separating that though, and why you're not playing. They appreciate the fact, like at the end of the day, man, And that's why we talk about it, like play as long as you can in this league because there's nothing better than it. One and two you ain't going to ever have a life like that ever again. And that competition you can't you can't duplicate ever in life. But the problem is like, yeah, you show up on Thursday in practice and you're busting that Dude's as like, damn why for us as real bets, you understand it. It's called team ain't ready for me?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: This team is doing trying.
Speaker 1: To do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not here yet. If we were here on championship contenders, yes, that's where the bets become.
Speaker 1: Huge fall out the league because of that. But you know when we came in early early in our career, right, it was like the older the older players like when we ready to stop, that's when y'all play. Y'all ain't playing until we ready to shot it ain't It ain't just like if we busting y'all ass ye, the best player is gonna play. But the older players is like, we better than y'all. Young fella, I got about two more years left, Like you know what I mean, Let me get my a game no matter how it goes. Nowadays, it's like it don't matter how good you actually are. Still like it don't matter once you get to a certain name, it don't even matter.
Speaker 2: About that.
Speaker 3: Here's here's the biggest issue though, like the championship teams are the smart ones to bring the bets on.
Speaker 2: The BA teams are the.
Speaker 3: Ones that need the best and most because you're in the lottery every year and you're letting these these talented because if you're if you're getting a lottery pick. Yes, there's some misses, but most of the thing is just if they're walking into a situation and structure that's not grooming them, and so that's where the bet needs and the most like, yo, all right, you're coming to nine thirty tomorrow. I'll never forget when I was in when I was in Denver my last couple of years, I ain't gonna mention the kid's name, but the ownership came to me said, hey man, we need to work on those kids jump about or and it just worked, just work. It's all right, cool, hit them up. I'll be there tomorrow at nine o'clock. It was at nine fifteen. I'm cool with that, though, I'm like, all right, cool, listen, young fella. I'm thirty eight. I don't really need it. I'll be here tomorrow nine shows up at nine thirty. I said to them last time, I said, yo, young fella, listen to me man, just so you know, I got yeah, one more again, I'll be here tomorrow. Nine showed up at nine forty five. I said, he got later and later.
Speaker 2: Every time I had a.
Speaker 3: Boss man, I say, hey, this is ain't it? And this was a lottery pick man, and not the league.
Speaker 2: I know he's talking about. That's a lot of that.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of that going on.
Speaker 2: But that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why in the league they got to separate it, you know what I'm saying, and understand who's good for who? Like you know what I mean, Like they so concerned about this little bit of money, but they only concerned about it with the minimums. The only thing that happened in the CBA is the richest Richard got rich and the mid turn and push them all down. Now everybody looking for a spot is like.
Speaker 4: What they don't understand up top is they need every single locker room. It's one you can't get rid of, can't get and every every single locker room. Most of the time it's one of us. But it ain't want it ain't most of the time. It ain't gonna be your superstar. Yeah, you can't get rid of him because what he doing the basketball court. But that's much. It's most likely he's not the guy that's gonna keep you together. And the guys understand that the one guy, it's one you upstairs need to start identifying that one that keeps your locker roo and average is one guy that and all the players know it, and all the coaches know it.
Speaker 2: You don't know it a real thing, that it's one guy in every locker room that everybody in that locker room know. You can't lose. You there, continue to lose that person.
Speaker 4: Everybody the way I landed. It ain't me, but I see it all the time. You don't understand the power brotherhood. It's one every locker room you cannot lose. You keep thinking it's your.
Speaker 1: Best player, best players, ain't him? Best players is not the leaders Like I don't think that, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know guys like you can.
Speaker 1: So they can tell us when they upset and they're not feeling who you think they they're telling us. And I got no chill, chill, I got them you just worry about basketball. I got them a different coming from me, and you did coming from.
Speaker 2: A coach exactly.
Speaker 1: And nowadays the coaches can't even they can't even connect with the younger players.
Speaker 2: The players are getting young and the coach is getting over.
Speaker 1: He's flipping them out so much like dudes, the team is every team is like even on the front benches, new guys there every year as well. I'm watching it. I'm watching the six Hours with the Sixers. Bro. They switched the whole team out. Yeah, I'm like, I know, I keep saying this. I'm like, but you're trying to win a champion.
Speaker 2: It's no way.
Speaker 1: How can the first year team where you got you got to do from l A Toronto and they just gonna they're just gonna mess. You're gonna you're gonna try to win the champions Hell No, like you gotta y'all gotta learn how to keep basketball basketball. It's so much more politics. The money gotta match now. It's like it's so much money. What are we trying to match up to? You know what I'm saying. It's like like you bringing the quality of the game down, Like that's what's really happening. Quality game is not there is not watching.
Speaker 3: On the on the flip side of it, though, like these dudes keep getting better and better too. If they just would organizing structure. I got a court, you got your course, superstar young guys. That's like taking bigger, fast.
Speaker 2: Stronger, the unmatched. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And by the way, we can say that finals. Those dudes were competing, bro, they were dogging.
Speaker 1: The talent, talent, the youngest young fellas. Like watching them, I'm all for it. They got the ball. It's no but they need.
Speaker 4: Like us that care to want them to be their best version. I want you to be your best version. I want to say the league right now is you keep you said ten years with Joe and you keep talking about it. I wish I just had a year or two I was there. I love to be with the heat, trust me, I'm a heat great and that's that's my home. But just on the other side watching them be and wishing and seeing what he could be. I just wish I had a year or two. I don't know if I could have helped, but God damn it, you the help asking there because I was there. One thing we ain't gonna do is we ain't. You're gonna have to kill me. I'm gonna kill you. And this something don't.
Speaker 1: Change, I think because they drafted and what it is they drafted and allow them to grow so much that he got so much control. So now like certain that he's doing I'm not gonna speak in the locker room, but like certain that he'd be doing you don't see in the league.
Speaker 2: I just wish becauld I see everybody that you know what that could be.
Speaker 1: I came in the league, like I came to Philly and he did something. I was like, I never seen that, Like I hadn't been on the team with all type and it wasn't it wasn't like some crazy, but in my mind as the guy, it was crazy because just how people could be looking at.
Speaker 2: It like and it's just us being O G seeing how talented he.
Speaker 4: Is and he's great brow, He's just I just want to see I want to see the best version of Joe L ANDB. I want to see that in shape, healthy best version.
Speaker 1: If he was in shape, he might like right there with how can he be the both the most talented big wanted to be healthy?
Speaker 2: What Joke is able to do.
Speaker 4: But if that man was in shape and healthy and took care his body, taking Jo.
Speaker 2: What you're saying it was in shape, it took care his body. It wouldn't be a conversation.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, we say if on a little.
Speaker 1: Time I was with Philly Dog, I'm not gonna lie he was having I wass remember something at home, and I'm like, just watch the game. No doubt, Joe I was gonna have twenty and fifteen by halftime.
Speaker 2: Look, he gonna limp down the court and give it to you.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about I was afraid. I've never even seen nobody be like fair for of a player. He coming in a big muffut. They didn't want no recording.
Speaker 3: Really, he really is got more frustrated than anything. In my opinion, I love.
Speaker 4: It just like us wish guys we can have impact on that because you know what that could look like.
Speaker 3: Guys like him know like that make the game look so simple. It's frustrating. Rite the same thing. Joker does the same thing.
Speaker 4: Because it's hard to help him understand after he have twenty and fifteen in the first half that you didn't play good.
Speaker 2: It's hard because he's gonna look at the status.
Speaker 4: But like I did, I had to deal with that with Hassan White Side, they have a triple double with blocks and that is hard for me to explain to White you didn't do what we needed you to do. Look at the number, that's not it's not about the numbers. How many times did you roll to the basket like empty stats?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's not a knock on them, but it's hard to get them to understand when they look at the Statsinator.
Speaker 3: Phil, it and b's an impossible cover, absolutely possible cover.
Speaker 1: Bro and he do. That's why it's more impossible. Remember he came here one time. He didn't even shooting layups, Like he's not even warming up for the game, like I got hoo. Then I'm like, yeah, you don't need no warm up, jab step JV for the game. Two jack step jab forty. I'm ready to get him to understand.
Speaker 2: He got bads like you dropped forty and twenty.
Speaker 1: That's like me on the golf course.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: I'm like, summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out, fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs, ready with them. Who your dad is short? But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important. Two things can be true. She can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Roads Spots gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Roast Sparks is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more control the rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after roast barks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my boy, hand ala, you could go back to back round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxing to me. Go ahead and not that thing out. Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag.
Speaker 2: She'll do it for you, my boy.
Speaker 4: Roads Spars will connect you one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people don't know telling them you can't get in rection long enough and stay hard enough to God their.
Speaker 2: A legion woman.
Speaker 4: If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe, play boy, you can handle your business immediately. If prescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order of.
Speaker 2: Sparks on a recurring plan.
Speaker 4: Connect with the provider at road dot cole slash ogs to find out if roast boks are right for you. That's dot co slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounded drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but or not FDA approved and do not undergo FDA safety. For safety information, go to road dot co slash safety info.
Speaker 3: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way, they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent co line in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Ensures best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement With Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the people dot com backslash ogs or dial pound Law five to nine. That's for the people dot com. Bax like ogs or dial pound Law five to nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement.