Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: What's up, friends, I'm doing this a little bit early because we are currently at sea. The cruise has taken off, and I'm sure there's going to be a whole lot of stories and content coming from that. We're going to even do best Bits from the cruise next weekend, Lunchbox and I so make sure you subscribe so you're tuned in for all of that this weekend. I did have on Abby for part one. In part three, Part one we talked all about wedding planning, where both of us are at with the wedding planning. In part three we always answer listener questions, so check out all of those. And if that's not even why you're here, you just want to get caught up with the show, then let's get into it. There seems to be only one person on our show who keeps going to court, and that person is Lunchbox and he got another jury summons number seven.
Speaker 3: All right, this just in, Lunchbox has received a summons for Jerry duty and he is to report and serve on a jury.
Speaker 1: Why do you have that face?
Speaker 4: Because like, well, I need what kind of cases is going to be on.
Speaker 1: Well, what's to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got the thing and the mail says I've been selected for jury duty, that I need to show up that, oh you're going to go in front of a judge. That you could be selected for a trial and you would sit on the jury and do your civic duty. Have you ever done that. I've never been on a jury before. No, I've been to the room, but i've been sent home. Oh I got pasted a room. So I went out for jury duty.
Speaker 3: Then went into the courtroom and it was a case where a dude pistol whipped another dude, and it was and I was like, I've been pistol whipped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be biased. You're free to go.
Speaker 5: That makes sense, all right, crazy.
Speaker 4: I've never even gotten any letter or anything either.
Speaker 6: Nothing.
Speaker 5: Zero.
Speaker 4: Have you guys read They already know, they already know. I don't want to be in a register.
Speaker 1: Well you have to register.
Speaker 3: I you have a driver's license that you're now in. So if you got a new driver's.
Speaker 4: License, yes, oh, okay, okay, it's your duty.
Speaker 1: So what are you gonna do. I'm gonna opt out. Wait, I don't think that's you can just go out pass. Well, I mean, it's just not good timing. You know, when is it good timing for Jerry duty?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: But it's like, you know, we got a lot of things going on here with work and you know, and so I'm just like, I'm gonna have to tell them that I can't make it when they asked me to come.
Speaker 3: And again, I don't think that's how it works, or everybody would do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think everybody can do that. I think really they're not going to spend time tracking down people that don't show up for Jerry duty.
Speaker 4: No, they do.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 4: We spend a lot of time doing stupid stuff like that. That's exactly who we go after.
Speaker 1: So you're saying we could take our time and put innother places.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, but of course, like you're gonna get in trouble for not doing your civic duty.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What did it say in the letter that you got You have to report on a certain day, right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then it says I need to reply to that letter within ten days of getting it, and I had to fill out my information like am I a US citizen? Am I eighteen or older? And blah blah, blah blah blah. That's it.
Speaker 4: I'd think that you would jump at the opportunity to do this, like this is right up your alley.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's just not good timing. Amy, It's never good.
Speaker 4: Wait, what is this inflection? It's not just not good timing, Like do you hear it in his voice?
Speaker 1: Let's swallen.
Speaker 5: This is better than calling nine one one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is real life nine one one. Yeah, right, But I worry that I'll get on some boring case that you will.
Speaker 3: And it'll probably let out the same day. Honestly, most of those are like.
Speaker 1: If I want a case, I feel like I need to be on one that is like, oh, they're going to call their third witness, please can we call Marshall?
Speaker 3: You don't know, tell them that in the letter that you send back, be like, I want to be put on something dynamic.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can do that.
Speaker 3: No, I want to write it down.
Speaker 5: But you can do what Bobby did, right, Like you can show up and be like you have to show up. Well whatever it is. Say it's a murder, right and stab I got stabbed one time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have been murdered twice, so I need to be able to get that out of here. Or you can just stand up and say something racist.
Speaker 1: Can you do that? No, never do that. No, you could storing up and say I hate white people. You can say whatever you want. But they know, now that's such a bit. They're like, sir, you, that's not the thing lunch about. You have to go, all right, man, I just I don't want to leave the show shorthanded. You know things like that. It's really complicated. Oh, let me look around. Yeah we're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're good man.
Speaker 3: But you should do it because if you don't go, you will end up you'll get fined.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you would, So go and then we'll just update. You can live stream from the trial.
Speaker 1: Oh that'd be awesome.
Speaker 4: Can he No, no, none of them.
Speaker 3: I'm giving him tons of bad advice here. But you should do it, just so you have the experience of doing it, and then if you go, you won't get called for a long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well yeah, I'm one for the civic duty. So uh yeah, I got the notice on the fridge is sitting there, Bam, gotta go to court, wear a suit, take a briefcase.
Speaker 3: Oh, do jurors wear suits, suits and briefcase? What's in the briefcase doesn't matter, just have one.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: If you can name your own personal horror story in three words, what would it be? The show's gonna share theirs, and the segment kind of goes all over the place.
Speaker 4: But I think mine would be you.
Speaker 2: Ate meat because I haven't eaten meat since I was eight years old, or your vertigo's back would be horrible. Both things that would be complete horror stories for me. So you're gonna hear the shows and maybe think about yours too.
Speaker 3: Number six, Okay, Amy's got a challenge for us write a horror story using only three words. So we're supposed to come up with three words, and it's like the worst. Yeah, three words they could be said to you. Yeah, okay, what would yours be? Gives an idea so we can get into this.
Speaker 4: You have cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh that one's terrible. Oh my, I think it can't be that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was going to go, but you are dying straightforward man, that's not good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it can't be. Of course, that's a terrible. If you ask me.
Speaker 4: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna shoot you. All those I'm gonna shoot you. No, no, it has to be.
Speaker 4: Okay, you tell me what's your horror story?
Speaker 1: Okay, you tell me my three? Yours went so hard, it was so awful.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I'm trying to think because I was thinking, like, you are dead.
Speaker 4: You can't be told that if you're dead, I'm gonna shoot you that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So mine would be if I were to have to say it.
Speaker 1: Oops, I'm late. That's a horror story. That horror story.
Speaker 5: Personal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're the one to do this.
Speaker 4: Okay, what about this? Guys you probably like say, you're not married and you don't want kids. You don't want to hear you're the father's.
Speaker 5: Well you're the father, but you're doing yours. Oh I got one, I got one along that I'm pregnant again. No, no.
Speaker 6: For me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, let's everybody take a breath, because we got off on a bad note here. Amy was as hard as okay, ready, okay, Amy go.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear life without parole.
Speaker 3: That's not a you and you don't even understand it you do.
Speaker 4: That would be terriful more.
Speaker 1: Ones that you've done. Okay, how about this one? Amy, drink this poison? Yeah, that one sucks.
Speaker 3: That's not a real that's anybody would hate to hear that, like you specifically?
Speaker 5: Okay, I got another one?
Speaker 1: Okay, no more beer, that's good. Okay, Okay, here's one. The dog's out. One that's out of the gate. Oh my god, i'd freak out. Oh okay, Amy, Oh my god, I'm ready whenever you're done.
Speaker 4: He left you. Come on.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're getting closer, though, I got here. Lottery is canceled. Go to one for you? One for you?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Oh brutal? Okay, another would be Arkansas lost again? Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, Amy, it's your bit.
Speaker 4: Y'all are gonna say this one doesn't work for me? But I don't want to hear it like you've been evicted.
Speaker 5: Guys, are you worried about that?
Speaker 1: That's never gonna happen.
Speaker 5: That is not a good thing to hear.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or like.
Speaker 4: That would be bad. I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 1: Nobody dies. They just supposed to be specific to us. We have to amputate your leg.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of words. But I'm remember saying like Amy, It's like we're not doing it realistically, so why don't we just do a lot of words? I try to.
Speaker 4: Okay, and try to figure out how to say menopause, all dried up.
Speaker 1: For words, all dried up? That feels gross. What is happening? Be honest with you? Feels gross? And I want to throw up.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's okay, what would you all pick my horror story to be?
Speaker 5: Oh? You want to pick Amy's?
Speaker 3: Sure? Sure, sure, sure, sure, sure, Okay, therapy is canceled.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's specific to you. Yeah. Right, I could have done better, but that was off the dome.
Speaker 4: Your therapist died. That would I would not like that because I don't want to start over with another one.
Speaker 1: I hear you, Edie, do you have any for her?
Speaker 5: Your boyfriend's gone or died if you want to go your boyfriend? Oh my gosh, your boyfriend died.
Speaker 1: Of cancer and poison.
Speaker 2: Bad?
Speaker 1: How about one like, uh, how about this got scammed again?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Scammed again?
Speaker 5: Not again?
Speaker 4: Yes, a scam?
Speaker 3: Okay, nobody's ever had a segment.
Speaker 1: I didn't have been the worst at it lunch for her man, I was trying to do some of their vocal cords, like vocal cords gone that way. She can't talk. But I don't know how to sum that up. I lost my lost you.
Speaker 4: I would be devastated, right.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how many words is a d D. That's three, But a d D is that one.
Speaker 4: Is that we can come as one would.
Speaker 1: Choke on your own words?
Speaker 4: What would you say?
Speaker 1: I was just just you know, spitball on some stuff.
Speaker 4: You already I already know. I haven't chance that you have a d D, right.
Speaker 5: Because you already have.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, man, well everybody, good jobs.
Speaker 4: Fun like you know sometimes you're looking for like dinner games around the table, like high low, how is your day?
Speaker 1: You started the game? You have cancer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that would be my that's my nightmare. Both my parents had it. Like that's what I think about. That's a I don't want to hear those three words, or like time for hospice.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, no one wants to hear that.
Speaker 3: Until I knew, hey, nuclear bombing coming, like she hasn't going as hard as you possibly can.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fun. Dinner game, everybody take that home with him. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Speaking of the cruise, Lunchbox is very upset over it. There's a whole bunch of things that he thinks are very unfair when it comes to this cruise, whether it's the rooms or things to do with food. He just has quite a few complaints.
Speaker 1: Number five, All right, some voicemails go ahead, my nay, Miss.
Speaker 7: Kelsey, and I am from Rawley. I've been a loyal listener of this show since jaw first debut, and I'm a loyal podcast listener. I haven't missed an episode in ten years. So here I am calling for my own birthday shout out that is on Sunday. Happy birthday to me, Happy.
Speaker 4: Birthday, Happy Birthday.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening. We appreciate that. I hope it was awesome.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Next one, first time caller, and I am sick to my stomach, but I'm actually gonna agree with Lunchbox on this one. He should get a gambling credit at the casino. I thought about it, and I.
Speaker 1: Thought about what would I enjoy most if I was able to go on this trip, and it would have to be gambling with Lunchbox till the sun came up around the roulette table.
Speaker 5: Thank you, LB, I'm on your side.
Speaker 1: Smart. No, we're going.
Speaker 3: We're going on a cruise this weekend. It's our well it's not really our cruise, but we're on it. It's it's not named after us.
Speaker 5: Oh it's not.
Speaker 1: No, it's the top shelf country cruise. So we go.
Speaker 3: There's some artists to go, and Lunchbox demanded that he'd be given free casino money to gamble, and they said, no, we're not going to give you casino money. You're on the cruise for free. We give you the room for free, you're gonna eat for free. But he's upset they won't let him gamble for free. Lunchbox, your thoughts, Yeah, this guy case in point.
Speaker 1: I've been telling you guys, they will make more money off me being in the casino. More people are likely to stay because I am there. Even if they've lost their two hundred dollars, their fifty dollars or seventy five dollars, they are willing to pour more out of their pocket if they are sitting next to me at the table and getting to conversate and interact with me. That experience is worth it, and that ship will make more money. The lights will stay on longer if they give me a gambling credit.
Speaker 3: What if they just give you funny money and you play with it so you can play and have fun, but you don't get to keep the money you win, but if you lose it, you're also not losing your own money.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not there. If I win money, I get to keep the money, like I'm funny money. No, No, like I am there to win if.
Speaker 4: They match it. Like, maybe you're not.
Speaker 1: Gonna do it that. I don't give any ideas they're not gonna do that.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox, how much? How much do you think you're worth?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: How much money do you think?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought they would give me for the whole trip. I thought they'd give me one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: You're crazy, man.
Speaker 1: I'd like to hear your theory now, Amy on what they could do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, maybe, Okay, So if he wants a thousand, he puts up five hundred and they match it, and then he's got a thousand to play with.
Speaker 3: Then he wouldn't put up the other five hundred. He just played five hundred and get five hundred free. I know I was mind Lettle exactly, but he would he would put it back in his pocket and never.
Speaker 1: Use it and then go to cash it in. Oh yeah, I mean, Amy, I like your idea. I'll tell him that, hey, match what I'm going to put in, and then I'll just put it in my pocket. Either way, they'll be giving me money, and that is what I need. I mean, Bobby, you got to admit that people that that is an experience that people would love.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking for a gambling money and I like to play at the casino a little bit, so, but I didn't ask for that. I think that's something that if I want to do, if I want to win, then I use my own money. I think if I were to say, he give me some funny money and whatever I win, I don't keep, that'd be I know, I'll hear you, but I'm right right, right right, So uh okay, Hey we're going on a cruise.
Speaker 1: He'll be in the casino regardless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just think of all the money you would like, say you paid for this cruise yourself, you'd be spending over that. So just buy your own casino money.
Speaker 1: Just think of it that way. But it's not that way. That's that's a hypothetical, that's not real, so let's not think of.
Speaker 4: It actually what's happening.
Speaker 3: I've played shows at casinos, like I've played the Win a couple of nights to and stand up.
Speaker 1: They don't give me the casino money.
Speaker 5: That'd be awesome whenever it what they should, but they see, but they don't do it.
Speaker 3: They did they actually, I think as part of the contract they were like, if you want to gamble, we can give you some of the money.
Speaker 1: We're paying you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's that's not good.
Speaker 3: Like we can give you like a marker instead of you know, you just have it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they didn't give me money. That's the win. Well, you should have negotiated harder. I didn't want I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you're negotiating pretty hard. It's not working, So what's the difference.
Speaker 1: All right, give me the next one, right, number five?
Speaker 6: Munch aboutch crying about his room and things you don't get and trying to compare himself to Amy. Amy don't still small as the stuff out of the you guys rooms and go the green rooms and stealing cookies and go to Saint Jude and still all the bags. You're no comparison to Amy, So be grateful. You got anything.
Speaker 4: Love the show.
Speaker 5: That's truth.
Speaker 1: Uh who wants to go first? Lunchbox? You have response, Oh yeah, I don't think I steal snacks. The snacks are in there, they're not being eaten, and so someone better eat them, so I might as well take them. I don't consider that stealing. And to say that I'm not on Amy's level, it's just like hilarious. I mean, obviously, this dude is some you know, guy sitting in his tractor and hasn't seen a woman in years, and he just has a crush on Amy, and so he wants to call in and say, oh, I'm not on Amy's her. I'm a man, I like women. I get it. You like what Amy, you have a crush on her whatever, She's were the same level, if not, I'm a step above.
Speaker 3: For those that don't know what happened, we were all giving our rooms for this cruise, and Amy had a slightly elevated room as compared to a lunchbox and scoop Steve and Morgan, and it was discovered all in the room. It was this gets so we all just got a good laugh about it, except for one person me, Yes, we knew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, me, it's not funny. And it's still not funny. Like it's still not I mean, it's still stupid. I still look at the people that assigned me in that room, and I'm just like, why, what are you thinking?
Speaker 4: Do you just look at them and think that or do you say I tell.
Speaker 1: Them Mike, you know, I've asked him. They're like, well, we only had a certain amount of rooms. Okay, So they talk like surfers. Surfers since they're on the water, down to the water. They talk nervous like I didn't know you were going to confront us about this. That's what they said. No, that's what they talked like. They're like, uh, we just had a certain amount of rooms, okay, so how did you choose? And their answer is.
Speaker 5: We just thought.
Speaker 1: Uh they just stutter and they didn't.
Speaker 3: He didn't get runt anybody about anything. You guys can leave us the voicemail anytime. Eight seven, seven seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Bobby, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 2: I don't normally throw easy trivia in here. But this one is kind of a big deal. You're gonna laugh at me out why. And it's also a big deal because for the last several weeks we've been trying to get a champion.
Speaker 1: So was this the.
Speaker 3: Week number four? Time to play easy trivia? The magic number seven? That's the category. How many days in a week?
Speaker 1: Eddie?
Speaker 5: Seven days?
Speaker 3: Correct, Joe. Eddie's got the tr on. He is the reigning champion.
Speaker 1: Amy.
Speaker 3: How many letters are in the word balloon?
Speaker 4: The category is.
Speaker 1: How many letters are in the word balloon?
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Are you playing?
Speaker 1: Seven? Correct? Lunch How many colors are in the rainbow?
Speaker 6: Direct?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Morgan?
Speaker 3: How many dwarfs left with snow White?
Speaker 1: Seven correct?
Speaker 3: We took an hour break, Framy, but we're back, okay, So you wouldn't go home anyway if you missed.
Speaker 1: If it's okay, I know Eddie's the champ again.
Speaker 3: We're in the tiara. Eddie has four wins, Morgan has four wins. Amy has four wins. If anybody wins as the new champion, except for Lunchbox, who has two, he needs to win one, keep him alive for next season and keep the series going. The category is sports Eddie. What sport is FIFA related to soccer?
Speaker 1: Correct? Amy?
Speaker 3: What sport is played at Wimbledon?
Speaker 4: Tennis?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: Lunchbox. What sport is associated with the Stanley Cup?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's hockey?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Morgan?
Speaker 3: What sport would you play in the World Series Baseball?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: The category is baby animals? Everyone's alive, Eddie.
Speaker 1: What do you call a baby goat?
Speaker 5: A baby goat? Oh, that's a lamb?
Speaker 4: A kid.
Speaker 5: It's a kid that was early. I'm out already, You're out.
Speaker 3: And if Amy or Morgan win, you lose the championship.
Speaker 1: Amy, What do you call a baby cow?
Speaker 4: A calf?
Speaker 1: Correct? Lunchbox. What do you call a baby sheep? M hm okay.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. If he misses this, we will have a new champion. It could be Amy or it could be Morgan.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you know this one?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Everybody always knows the ones when it's not on this.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: What do you call a baby sheep?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: I got it. I mean, I I can't ask a question. You just did and I answered it. Man, is this what Eddie said?
Speaker 6: Lamb?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lamb? Correct? Oh my god. I started second guess to myself like I was very like I couldn't figure out what do you call a baby kangaroo?
Speaker 2: Joey?
Speaker 1: Correct? Three people remain.
Speaker 3: The category is famous state attractions Amy, What state is Plymouth Rock?
Speaker 1: South Dakota?
Speaker 5: No, why did you say that?
Speaker 1: What planet is this? Why don't you say South Dakota?
Speaker 4: Because I'm thinking I don't want to say it now?
Speaker 3: Because then okay, next question somebody else's question, what state is Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 1: God, south Dakota?
Speaker 3: Literally?
Speaker 1: The second question, Oh my gosh, why do that? Let's see you in lunchbox? It is? Did I say Massachusetts?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Answer? By the way, not South Dakota. The Pilgrims did not land in South Dakota.
Speaker 4: On a carved out mountain full of presidents that hadn't even happened.
Speaker 1: Ye, yes, that's correct. Everybody went what with that? Okay? Our orgon what state is Yosemite National Park in.
Speaker 2: Oh I believe Yosemite is California, and I really want to go, but it is it another West.
Speaker 1: Coast one national park?
Speaker 4: I think that's California.
Speaker 2: It's not Oregon, it's not Washington, it's not Montana.
Speaker 1: Did an answer California? Correct? The category is two word science answers.
Speaker 5: Relaxed, Lunchbox, You got that.
Speaker 1: It was back to missus Beard, fifth grade, first C. Lunchbox. What galaxy is Earth? Part of Milky Way? Correct?
Speaker 3: Two words, Morgan. Which gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere?
Speaker 4: Okay, and that's a two word. Which gas? Can you repeat Onn't?
Speaker 1: What gas do plants absorb from the atmosphere?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I carbon dioxide is air that we breathe, But then you have carbon monoxide, which I don't know if they use, although it's poisonous.
Speaker 1: You need an answer carbon dioxide. Correct.
Speaker 3: Shoot, we breathe then oxygen and out carbon dioxide, and plants do the opposite basically, Okay, Lunchbox. Famous side kicks Okay, Lunchbox. Who is Conan O'Brien's longtime sidekick and competed on last season's Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Who was Conan O'Brien's longtime sidekick?
Speaker 1: No, that's Jimmy Kimmel. Oh gosh, Andy Richtor Correct, I just don't know that.
Speaker 3: I just came.
Speaker 1: That Jimmy.
Speaker 5: It's not actually his name is uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's all I can think of, And I was like, oh my gosh, all right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Morgan, doctor Watson is what famous detective sidekick? What doctor Watson is? What famous detective sidekick?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I wasn't a I don't think I was a lot for this. I mean, the only famous detective.
Speaker 1: That I know of is Sherlock Holmes.
Speaker 4: But did he have a sidekick that was a doctor?
Speaker 3: Doctor Watson? Is what famous detective sidekicking? Didn't answer?
Speaker 4: My palms are thus mighty, Sherlock Holmes?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: Happen?
Speaker 1: So you were alive for that? I guess that's the only one I know of.
Speaker 3: None of us were alive. But it was written, but it's been remade a million times. Okay, superhero catchphrases.
Speaker 1: This is you can do it. I don't know any of these guys.
Speaker 3: What superhero says? Up up and away, lunchbox? What up up and away?
Speaker 1: Up, up and away? I mean I have no up, up and away, up up and away five seconds thing buzz like your I mean someone that goes in the sky. So it has to be iron Man himself and ran away from it in the sky.
Speaker 4: He wears a big ass.
Speaker 1: Well Superman does, but so does Man, so does I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of Superman up and even said it exactly like Superman says it up.
Speaker 1: Up and away. I've never heard him say that. All right, how's it, Morgan? But yours was so easy. I don't think it was. I've watched Superman. You even talked yourself to the answer like who flies Fozzy Bear?
Speaker 3: Okay, ready, Morgan, I'm ready. What superhero says, I can do this all day?
Speaker 4: I can do this all day. That's Captain America Vegan.
Speaker 1: First, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: And for all the haters out there, no, I did not include that just because I won, although that is a shining bright moment because it was my first, but it was because it's been a head to head battle for weeks now and we finally have closure, and that means a new season gets to start. So beyond that and all the haters who have a lot to say, let's get into the next one. We've got show updates coming from Bobby Eddie and Lunchbox number three. Let's just a quick updates Lunchbox. Jerry Duty, Uh, Jerry Duty. We got a problem. I am not going to be able to attend jury duty.
Speaker 1: But you telling US does nothing. Yeah, you told them no, I just I we're going to be on the cruise and so I can't go to Jerry duty.
Speaker 5: Is that Is that a good excuse?
Speaker 3: You have to let them know if you're out of town for work. There are things that will let you out, but you got to let them know you just can't not show up.
Speaker 1: I did find out, like, no, you cannot not show up. I did research, and there a sheriff and he talked about how they're not going to wrest you or anything if you don't show up for Jerry What kind of research? Yah, you play the club TikTok. I need everybody to stop falling for the jury duty scam. If you miss jury duty, the.
Speaker 6: Most you're going to get is a letter saying you miss jury duty.
Speaker 1: We're never going to call you saying you have a warrant for your arrest.
Speaker 3: Stop falling for scams.
Speaker 5: Oh boom, I don't think that's a sack.
Speaker 1: All you're gonna do is gonna get a letter. That's it.
Speaker 3: No no penalty yet. Real that was a sheriff. Okay, I don't know why you say it like that. Yes, And also it's on TikTok right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was on TikTok talking about it, and he said, listen, if everybody you're worried about missing jury duty, if you miss it, nothing's going to happen. You're just going to get a letter here, all right? So I will not be there?
Speaker 3: Hello, Can you tell me what happens if you ignore the jury duty letter that comes? Do you get in trouble if you don't go?
Speaker 8: Ignoring a jury duty summons is generally a bad ide. In most places. It's a legal obligation, not a suggestion. If you ignore it, you could face consequences. Initially, you might just get a room minder or a second notice, but if you keep ignoring it, you could be held in contempt of court. That might mean finds or in some cases, even more serious penalties, depending on the jurisdiction. It's always better to contact the court if you have a conflict.
Speaker 3: What about my guy here at lunchbox who is ignoring his jury duty in Nashville. He said, he's not gonna worry about it, but nothing will happen to him.
Speaker 1: I'd tell Lunchbox he shouldn't brush that off.
Speaker 8: In Nashville, just like most places, ignoring jury duty can eventually lead to trouble. Sure he might not get chased down immediately, but if he keeps ignoring it, he could face fines or even a cord order to explain himself. It's way easier to just call and reschedule or ask for a deferral than to gamble on nothing happening.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just call? I guess I will call I just I saw the sheriff online. I was like, I'm in the clear. Just get a letter of the mail says, hey, sorry, good make it. You get a tone of your AI.
Speaker 3: She's sleepy, She's like serious. I thought, now yet early in the morning. Okay, yeah, Eddie, update on your voice acting gig.
Speaker 5: Oh boys, I got a meeting. I had the meeting with the director of this. Remember the guy that called in Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, that's not the podcast.
Speaker 5: Oh that's the drama podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other one man sent off the pony, my little pony one.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard anything bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's normal. Okay, So no update there.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming that was kind of a nationwide search. I may not get that job.
Speaker 3: The second when a listener called and said he had a podcast he was doing, he could use in voice acting.
Speaker 5: It was a podcast drama, and so he's we had a meeting. We talked about the character. I'm Dan, Dan the weather Man. Apparently I'm going to open up season two like it starts with me.
Speaker 1: Are you getting paid?
Speaker 5: We didn't discuss that. I mean, it's He kind of talked about how it all goes through a network, and he said.
Speaker 4: On the phone the call that he will do a share, like a percentage profit share.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a prophet share. But I said, dude, whatever you need, let's get to this first season first. And so next week after we get back from the cruise, that's when we start production.
Speaker 1: Baby, and you're going to voice Dan Dan the weather Man.
Speaker 5: Yes, And he already sent me my line. So I've been running through with my son. It's been awesome.
Speaker 3: My update is going to be so as I talked about on the show yesterday, I got invited to be on Celebrity Will of Fortune. I really suck at Will of Fortune. I got home yesterday and I was just doing practice rounds. I'm the worst. I think I'm the worst Will of Fortune player ever. I'm good at a lot of games, really bad at Will of Fortune. I'm going to spend a few days training if I just can't get better, I don't want to take somebody else's spot.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I've seen it before. Man, no one is good on that. All those celebrities, they're not good.
Speaker 4: It would be so fun.
Speaker 1: I'm going to train, okay, if I feel good, How are you training? You're I'm practicing just a home okay. I just get on and do them. You can just do puzzle solves on YouTube. I don't. I got like one at a sixty right, yanks. Yeah it was terrible. Am you have any updates on not right now? All right, there you go. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, Amy has officially started her journey on her hormone replacement therapy. She talked about this a few weeks ago that she's going to get started on it. It was a big life update. But now she's officially in the mix. It's happening, and she's got some decisions to make.
Speaker 1: Number two.
Speaker 3: I mean he's getting hormone replacement therapy.
Speaker 1: Am I saying that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I yes?
Speaker 4: And I thought maybe that would entail like creams or pellets and injections. I'm not sure, but I just had all my blood work done and when I sat down with my doctor, she said, yeah, that stuff is an option, but I like to give my patients autonomy over how they want to move forward, and food is an option.
Speaker 1: What hormones do you need?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know yet because I don't have the results.
Speaker 1: So they asked you questions like do you feel crazy?
Speaker 5: Check?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 4: They're like, yeah, are you fatigued, yes, brain fog yes, snap at something simple?
Speaker 1: Yes? Did you have any notes?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: I think I checked a lot of the boxes, which is why I wanted to get go see this specific doctor because I've heard great things about her. But what was crazy is I was like, this is what it feels like to have a good doctor because I got my yearly exam at the same time and my other doctor was like, wamm bam in out, you're good bye, And it's a it's a it's an intimate, invasive moment, you know. And she just sat with me and made me feel so comfortable and talked with me and I felt seen and we're gonna come up with a plan. But I didn't realize like one of the options was through food, and of course I love that. Now you have to have more patience. It takes more time.
Speaker 3: Now I don't want the injections. Then I have no patience for anything.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I think I'm gonna go to the patients route. Like for example, she was talking about yams for testosterone, and I was like, oh, I can't.
Speaker 3: Wait take jams. You're gonna have to eat to get It's one of the ways. But my peep to say, I know it's gonna hurt, but I want the most right now.
Speaker 4: Well, I was thinking, if I get the lists, once I get what I need and I have the list of foods and what they have to offer, and like, for example, she was talking to me about my vitamin D, like if that's low, there's no way my body's gonna want to produce testosterone because you need the vitamin D in order for that to work. So she's like, it's it's like a like a puzzle and we're putting it all together. And so I don't know if anybody else in here might be low tea, but I'll give you the food.
Speaker 5: No, we're good.
Speaker 1: Probably, No, I'm definitely not. I might be high t you need. I might be overt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm just very exarrassing guys about being low T.
Speaker 1: And I never said there was anything bad about low T, but I definitely don't have it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just felt good. It just felt good to be seen.
Speaker 1: Something wrong with the you two nothing nothing wrong with that, man, don't worry about me.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got tea. Why would you be so embarrassed? I wouldn't be if I had low T. I'll tell you, but I don't. Would not tell us.
Speaker 5: You would not like like Scuba's come up to me and be like, hey, will you voice for this low T men. I was like, Man, if I had it, I'd be glad to voice for that, But I just don't.
Speaker 1: It's just not my wheelhouse. Would you? But you guys? Because eat stuff? Will you do pills for that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Because I don't have that either. Yeah, I don't have that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: But if you're just voicing you don't have I have this, you just lend your voice to the people.
Speaker 1: Dollars. Would you be the face of a rightoun one? You have to say you have it? Yeah, I have it, I have it, Yeah, I have it one hundred thousand. No, I got it? No, No, no, you'd have it.
Speaker 3: What if for a hundred thousand you also had to, like you had to take something that actually made you have EDI.
Speaker 4: Well he already did that.
Speaker 1: No, No, no, yeah, like.
Speaker 5: Y lunchbox think long about this.
Speaker 1: Wait what oh man?
Speaker 5: That means?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't think I can do it. No, I don't think I can take something that gives me that. No, that'd be bad. Eddie Bucks. Would me the voice of brow Funk?
Speaker 5: No, because he's right, Like people just assume like, oh, he's talking about it, he has it, but I don't.
Speaker 1: And then you show me your bank account.
Speaker 4: But also it's okay if you have it, so like why were they like, what's the big deal.
Speaker 1: Because we don't have it?
Speaker 4: You're gonna have it one day?
Speaker 1: No? No, is that guaranteed. No, it's not guaranteed. Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I'm like ninety nine percent sure it's guaranteed.
Speaker 1: No, it's not guaranteed.
Speaker 3: For two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, would you be the voice of a hybrid ed and.
Speaker 1: Uh oh the other one? Lo Ti lo ti you have eat? You have this new disease called ed lo ti too. Baby, Yeah, I'm in Yeah, sign me up, man, okakky.
Speaker 4: These guys are can you look that up, bubby.
Speaker 1: It's not guaranteed. It's not guarantee.
Speaker 4: Are you saying are you telling me?
Speaker 5: Why do you think the same? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I just thought she was.
Speaker 4: Oh no.
Speaker 6: Old.
Speaker 4: No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: When you have fifty five, every guy has it.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I was not told this.
Speaker 4: I just assumed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna go. We're gonna get out of that scuminated like's tucking to one hundred grand and he'll be the voice of ed.
Speaker 4: You're telling me there are some eighty year olds, so just no problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you think like de Niro or Pacino has baby?
Speaker 4: I just figured they had to take something.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know. That's not true. I don't know that's not true. Eighty okay, all right, So you guys are good noe, No.
Speaker 5: We're good man.
Speaker 6: I'm good man.
Speaker 5: Life's good over here.
Speaker 1: All right. It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox did say this is the year that he's going to make some things happen. And there's a new opening with a sports team in town, and Lunchbox wants to audition for the role, but he shared the audition with the show first, and you know that's just never the best idea.
Speaker 3: Number one, So Lunchbox has auditioned for the voice of the minor league baseball team in town. They're called the Sounds. The last time we did this, he auditioned for the voice of the soccer team. We have an MLS team. You thought you were going to get that job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought I had it wrapped up. They asked me to make videos. They're like, oh, yeah, just send us a few videos. After I sent it, I had to make a resume and they led me down this trail to say we hired someone in house.
Speaker 3: So this is a different job, different sport, different owners. Where'd you hear about the jobs?
Speaker 1: Saw it online and you want to know the responsibilities I would like love to announce in game action, including but not limited to, pregame ceremonies, starting lineups, player introductions, any break activations, and all other game script items. They have to be able to adapt quickly to live game situation and respond to direction and script changes as they occur. They have to be self motivated, strongly knowledgeable of baseball and all the details around it live in Nashville, and ability to work in a fast paced team environment. As you just stopped talking real quickly. He just stopped and pulled his head back and antake guidelines from a supervisor. I don't think you need to hear that part. Well, comfortable pronouncing names across multiple cultures and languages, announcing the crowds of ten thousand plus people.
Speaker 4: So this is excellent.
Speaker 1: This is the announcer right, yea, now batting, this is me excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I want you to get it. Okay, I'm rooting for you. I haven't heard his tape yet. What do you guys like to hear it?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, So they had him do a game intro. Yeah, so what does that mean? Just like oh starting? You know, kind of like hey, welcome out to the game. Before you do that, you think, yeah, okay, I have some of my out there. Maybe it's the excitement. All right, here we go, and now the starting lineup for your nash starting at first base number eleven. Aaron Smith.
Speaker 4: That sounds good.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 5: It does sound really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would encourage you not to use all the effects though, really, but that sounds like the ballpark.
Speaker 4: It does it?
Speaker 1: Does that sounds like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds great, by the way. Oh, I thought that was added to like the flavor for sure. I think that sounded great. But they're gonna go anybody can produce something that sounds good.
Speaker 4: Oh, but that's how it will sound at the game though, because the stadium has the.
Speaker 1: I agree with all of that.
Speaker 3: But they may say anybody can produce themselves. That's an interesting way to say it. Yeah, so you think I think again, No, I think that's good. Did you already send it off? No, you can do too, do that and then you can do it later again with and.
Speaker 1: Then just be like, hey, here's the raw.
Speaker 4: No, just do it.
Speaker 3: Here's the okay, next one up, here's the intro game in the stands. Oh, so you're throwing to like somebody that's doing a game.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, ladies and gentlemen, please bring your attention to the big screens. It's time. Well the game America loves. But Dizzy Thata, Wace, Jim take it away. That's great.
Speaker 5: Do you sound really good?
Speaker 1: That's great. You should get this job. There's no reason you shouldn't get this job. Boom boom, let's go. I don't have the right to give you the job. Yeah, no, I know, I can't give you the job.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is I can see the pain in Eddie's face saying it's good.
Speaker 5: What No, there was no pain at all. I thought it was really good. I mean, there's nothing else to say that them. Dude, you sound like you were meant to have that job.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like Eddie was going into the segment he was ready to punch back because you know, I made funny. Hily was doing nothings rooting for you.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks man, Yeah, no problem. It's weird, but yeah, I support you. I think you sound awesome.
Speaker 3: He needs somebody to like beat him down. I guess to feel normal. New picture on the mound, Go ahead.
Speaker 1: The call to the bull Man, brought to you by Nounkia coming in the pitch is number fifty five chorist. I don't know why they wouldn't hire.
Speaker 3: You, man.
Speaker 5: Can I suggest some.
Speaker 1: Just a little little suggestion. What did I say?
Speaker 5: You remember when you're reading the descriptions and you said able to pronounce different kinds of names instead of Forrest Island and like Jimmy Smith, try some international name.
Speaker 1: You know, great points. So we have here. I did have one name that I mean, I didn't put it in, but it's Gabe s fun Nosa.
Speaker 5: Okay, better. But but I'm thinking something like Asian.
Speaker 1: What if we put them on the screen, like, is it possible to pronounce? Possible that Asian does not see you say Hung Young? What the crap? That's where your mind goes.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like I don't know that Asian. That's when I think I don't know that that's the the hard to pronounce song.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna put up on the screen the current pitching staff as part of the roster, and we'll have lunchbox pronounced.
Speaker 4: Okay, that would be helpful.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did look there is no Hung Young.
Speaker 4: Oh good for the record. My daughter just is working for a mister Hung So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, better Hung Young than.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna go up to the screen now. This will be the twenty twenty six Nashville Sounds pitching staff. All right, Lunchbox, are you ready to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, and go ahead? Number one okay, now, pitching number sixty seven.
Speaker 2: J P.
Speaker 1: It's JB dude, j JP and it's all right. It's on the line, man, but Costas it was not on the line. Coscas man, I've never seen that name in my life. You said JP, though it literally says JB. Okay, moving off, there you go, all right, second's easy. Yeah, Now pitching Will Childers, no problem. Number three? Yeah. Uh, starting on the mound tonight for the Nashville Sounds. Number thirty two, Brian Fitzpatrick. Nice now number four, Oh yeah, that's easy. Now pitching number fifteen, Gerson Garabato, Gerson Garabido. He got that one.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, next one? Oh yeah, he said their name. You have to the whole Sid Blake, hold up, that's right, like holub, Go ahead, one more?
Speaker 1: This is tough and Tate Coooner it's keener. It's keener. Yeah, did one more? Okay, oh that's another one, tough one.
Speaker 5: Can he do the last two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to do the last two as well. He didn't make these names up. Do the next one though, Thomas pananone the double end got him and due the last two? Oh yeah, that's easy. Whoa whoa Okay, Peter Stress, Lucky ster Leski really yeah, nailed it. Ster Leski. Yeah, one more Jacob Wager's back Wager's pack. Yeah, not bad, bad dude, pretty good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But once he gets those down and down, no problem.
Speaker 5: And then before the game he can ask right like, this is fact, how do you pronounce that one?
Speaker 3: And then they just as you, guys say, give it to him wrong. When we hear back, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It just says that it's open now and it doesn't have a closing date on the higher like, it just says send it in apply now. Okay, updated, I think you should get that job. It's a lot of work. Yeah, but I mean.
Speaker 4: Work, like, isn't baseball one of the most played sports.
Speaker 1: It is a little different.
Speaker 4: There's games.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of games. I play a few less minors.
Speaker 5: Do you get the road with them too?
Speaker 1: Or helping?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Let us know.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 2: That wraps up for Best Bits this weekend. I hope you enjoyed catching up on the show again. Check out part one, Part three this weekend with Abby. I think you'll really enjoy it, and be sure to stay tuned to our socials at Bobby Bone Show because lots of show content is going to be up there, and also you can come follow me at web Girl Morgan. I'll be posting a whole bunch.
Speaker 4: I'll be there all.
Speaker 2: Week long, bringing you the vibes and stories and as much content as I possibly can. So go check those things out, and for now, this is where I leave you. Subscribe so you don't miss the Cruise edition of Best Bits next weekend with Lunchbox. You can also check out my personal podcast Take this personally. Okay, I'm done preaching all the things to you guys.
Speaker 4: Goodbye, I see you later. Stay safe.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby Bob Show and follow at Webgirl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.