Speaker 1: Yo, what's everybody's can meet in TK Kirkland, akat to the MFK. That's right, the man, the myth, the legend. Check me out on the next episode of Bootleg CAV. Listen, I don't talk a lot demonstrations, been in the conversation.
Speaker 2: I see you when I see it.
Speaker 3: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio all right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine the Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, we over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg CAV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. Let's get into the interview boutleg cap podcast. Man, we got a special guest here, my guy TK Kirkland. Welcome back, sir.
Speaker 2: Man you family. It's always a pleasure. It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Ice House, Pasadena, this weekend Saturday show one is sold out.
Speaker 2: My first show sold out. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even really no radio play, you know what I'm saying, or promotion.
Speaker 3: You're like I would say, you know, I got to see you live last year at the ice House. Yes, and it's like it's like a different experience than any other comedy show I've been to, because I feel like usually go to a comedy show, it's like lighthearted laughs people. Your comedy show is very much it's almost like it's like church a bit, but also kind of like a you walk out of there on some like damn.
Speaker 1: I thought a lot, Yes exactly. I believe in impacting people. Yeah, I think when you go to my show, you gotta leave with something. Yeah, you have a platform people laugh, right, but you have a platform you give Let's teach the people something, especially some things they may not know, right, So my job is to study, to read a lot, to know about Karrent events, not just to know stuff in America, but no stuff all over the world that you may not have time to read about, or you may not even know that doesn't even happen or it exists.
Speaker 2: And that's what I do.
Speaker 3: What is how often is your act always evolving? Always like something pops up in the news, You're like, Oh, I got what's my.
Speaker 2: I got to put that in my show.
Speaker 1: I have to give my take on it because I don't write jokes. I get a topic, and when I actually got the show, I just give I basically just give my opinion on how I feel about something. But I know to make it funny, to be facetious, to be sarcastic in some areas of the information.
Speaker 2: But that's that's what I try to do.
Speaker 3: We are we are definitely in an interesting time right now. I saw you recently go viral for saying that you're inspired by Trump's willingness to win his will, his determined will.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious because there is a lot going on, there's a lot that there's a lot that a comedian could talk about, especially with the Elon stuff, and there's just a lot going on. What are your just thoughts on the temperature of where the country is right now from your perspective.
Speaker 2: See the people follow me and the people who are listening. Now.
Speaker 1: The thing that I want to explain to people, you got to take your emotions out this game because you will lose because it is a game.
Speaker 3: It's a game. It's only four years. Every four years, is the rules might change, and the rules might change.
Speaker 1: Is it happens in your income taxes, it happens in property taxes, it happens in the banks. They change the laws every four years. So it's the Republicans against the Democrats. You've got to take the emotion out the game and be in it like the stock market, like the long game.
Speaker 2: What's the long game?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to teach people if you don't like an Elon Musk or Donald Trump, use them to power you to become greater financially and mentally. Why Because you're only upset because you're not part of the one percent? Right. See, if you use part of one and percent and when they cut these certain taxes, you might not trip.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna trip.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be happy to a motherfucker if you Eric Adams, who's the mayor of New York City, you want to align yourself with powerful people who can influence judges.
Speaker 3: His case was dismissed today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was dismissed this morning, and people was upset because, oh my god, how can this happen to.
Speaker 2: Eric Adams.
Speaker 3: But the gold is fucking morals, the goals to win every street hustle.
Speaker 1: I know which they had money, like Donald Trump influenced Donald Trump to get their case thrown out even though the evidence shows that you're guilty. I'm not a fan of Donald Trump. I'm make sure I'm clear. I just like what the motherfucker has done. He strategically put the judges in certain places.
Speaker 3: He on some mafia gangster shit.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what the effort is, right, He's putting district attorneys in certain places because he knew that if his case came up.
Speaker 3: You don't think he talked to them people.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make you judge, but if my case comes across your desk, delay, delay, delay.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to get people to understand I don't give a fuck about Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm a young man who made it in this game, right, who took care of myself. I'm closer than set to seventy than i am forty seven years old. I want people to understand, don't get emotional now. Van, to make sure clear. Van something yesterday, yesterday that he's explained that Trump wasn't a leader to him.
Speaker 2: What he thought was a leader was who was a person who's a termined.
Speaker 3: Say a leader? You just said you inspired his inspiring?
Speaker 1: He said, a woman and three children and tomato, tomato, That has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: I respect the woman.
Speaker 1: My mother had to raise three kids because my dad died when I was fourteen years old. Right, I respect any woman, Black, Spanish, Italian, Morocco, African, if you're raising three children, I'll support you. But Van, I just think it was wrong that you brought in the female thing to a message. I was trying to get cross the message I'm trying to get crosses to any man, hustler, woman out here working. Don't let nothing hold you down, don't let nothing stop you from achieving if that's what you want to achieve. Don't get me wrong, I got morals. I love my grandchildren. I love my kids morally, but you got to know when to say fuck morals and get it done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that there's like if, like you said, the emotion side of it is hard for a lot of people to get over. But if you were to just tell somebody like, hey, this person someone tried to kill them and they prosecuted him. Some could say, drummed up some felonies that weren't felonies, convicted them and still you know, he won a position at a job. Just remove the name Donald Trump. You'd be like, damn exactly. Now that that's not to say you agree with anything politically that he's doing, but it's like, if you just look at it, you're like, yo, I at least at least respect the fact that that that pushed through all of the you know hand, that's amazing to me and amazing if somebody did if somebody did that in the streets and then it up being the CEO of a company or somebody did that on the.
Speaker 1: Last and you know, yes, I've been in front of a more than one judge. I can relate to down because I beat my cases right.
Speaker 3: And it has nothing to do with the politics. It's like, yo, if you just look at like, remove your.
Speaker 1: Emotions from the situation, emotions, remove politics, and see what I'm saying that if I talked about politics, I'm going to tell you I don't like a lot of shit that motherfucker is doing.
Speaker 3: For sure. That's me right me that.
Speaker 1: You do what you want to do, but me slash shit he's doing out doing like if we talk in politics, of course, but I want people to listen to comprehend, not listen to reply.
Speaker 3: And not like some people listen, don't listen with their ears, they listen with their heart exactly.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to explain to you when you hear me, you may not like what I'm saying, but just for a moment, say, you know what, let me take a beat, let me really think about where TK is coming from this. Because I'm an old head. You know, years ago, when a person elder spoke, you took the time to listen to and make sure you understood what they were saying. Now, don't get me wrong today kids and say, oh, get respect older people, because the older people to make it. We didn't care when we were young if an older person spoke, you shut the f up. You listen to what they had to say, you might walk away mad and have an attitude, and that your parents and your grandparents didn't care. It was what it was. And what we're trying to do in these type of platforms is give people the ability to win, because I tell them in my show, the government don't give a fuck about you.
Speaker 3: You listen to me, they don't care.
Speaker 1: You better do whatever you gotta do to survive in this game because we're all getting older. You running out of opportunities. And I was taught years ago you don't want to be old and be broke. You do not want to be old and be broke. And you can't depend on your children. I talk about that my stand up too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and a lot of the stuff that you know, people depend on Social Security. Who knows what's gonna happen. You don't know what's going happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't get me wrong, After four years, it might go back to norm But Donald Trump is doing so to me so much, damn it that and he's only been there with two to three months.
Speaker 3: It feels like two three years.
Speaker 1: So imagine if nothing happens to the god, imagine what's gonna happen by the time four years has done, He's done all that, and I think he just goes asleep and wake God and said I'm going to write the executive order.
Speaker 3: I would say if Donald Trump taught anybody anything and how much the Democrats are full of shit, because explain that part. If they governed the way Trump is governing, If Joe Biden the first ninety days of him being in office was firing off executive orders and putting his dick on the table no matter what the optics were, he might have won. Again.
Speaker 1: What the difference between Biden and Donald Trump is that Biden is old fashioned things.
Speaker 3: He's like a traditional politician, doesn't want to mess up the status crow, right, And I feel like the Democrats need their Trump. I don't know. It might be Stephen A. Smithy.
Speaker 1: It's looking, Yeah, the thing what you said is dead on.
Speaker 3: I'm ahead. So I moved differently.
Speaker 1: I still got a little the young kid thing going on to how to move, but you hit it right on the nail. By then moved in a traditional way. And if he really was for what he wanted to do, he would have said, if everybody, I'm gonna make this happen on the executive order, executive order, executive.
Speaker 3: Order, and just get and do some gangster ship and do some gangs shit. And Donald Trump is saying, fuck it because neither side plays fair with each other.
Speaker 2: And I truly.
Speaker 1: Believe they should really get rid of the Republican Party and the Democratic Party that would be And let me try to tell you why, because every four years it's like a damn competition.
Speaker 2: It is like a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: It gets tribal, you know, then you got the blue and red on the news. You know, if somebody don't like something, they shut down the government and so the people get hurt. So here's what I'm proposing. I'm proposing that we cut all that out. We regulate capitalism. I don't think rent should be thirty five four thousand dollars for a two bedroom apartment, right, we cut out the five hundred thousand dollars cars and cars to two undred thousand.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Whatever you made to this point, you won. But if you're gonna make America great again, let's go back to the fifties when a four bedroom home, two car garage was four thousand something thouars a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean a year, when the middle class could afford a home and car. Let's do that.
Speaker 1: Right, because too many people are homeless. That's gone now, too many people, it's too far gone. Nobody everybody's talking about eggs and all that. No, let's ta get the people up to the street. How we get to be on the street is that we make things livable. Milk one day.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be thirty forty dollars.
Speaker 1: I may not be here, but I've said I knew when milk was seventy five cent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw Trump say something like he doesn't he didn't care that he did, like he could care less. The car prices are going to go up because of these tariffs. But it's like, hey, man, if your basic needs aren't even affordable anymore, yes, and the idea of you having an entry level home is gone. Like the American dream was like cool, I'm going to get a career and I'm gonna have enough money to at least buy a home that's out going. But now you can't even be like, and now I'm gonna get a car, even though buying a car probably is in a good financial decision, having a car note you know, obviously that's a whole separate but just the idea of being able to buy a car. Wow, it's so expensive to get groceries, while it's so expensive to even think about buying a home. And then you have all these corporate landlords that are just fucking up rent.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is, it is insane what's going on. And the goal when you was young was to get a government job, and that's that was like secure, you was set for life.
Speaker 3: That's gone. And we have yet to see the effects of all of these people getting laid off. I don't think the economy hasn't seen. What you think about it. Think about all those people, all that labor for us that is currently unemployed, trying to figure out what their new ship is. Yes, it's gonna come because even if they got a severance whatever, that that's gonna run.
Speaker 1: Out and what so, because let's give them some knowledge.
Speaker 2: If you do have a severance, the goal is hold on to.
Speaker 3: That motherfucker money like it's you gotta double dip.
Speaker 1: You got a double dip, and if you spend a dollar, let's put back two dollars because if you just spending.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tell people, if you get a severance ever in any career, you get let go and they give you six months severance whatever it is, three months, Sean, I don't care if you got to get in your car and drive uber double dip that whole time.
Speaker 2: Do not spend that money.
Speaker 3: Because that six months could turn into twelve months.
Speaker 2: Yes, do not spend that money once it's gone.
Speaker 1: So wrap And that's what people what I'm saying, people don't respect money.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't think people don't understand it. It's not very I think most people who work with their hands, like my dad's like a perfect example, Like my dad's like a og, but like he's very like ignorant when it comes to financial literacy. He's the kind of guy who will like pull money out of his house to go buy a car brand new and be like, look, I got a new car for mom. Happened when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's insane for sure. Like you got to have discipline.
Speaker 3: You gotta have discipline, and you got to have the the I feel like they'll want the need to try to learn, to try to add knowledge to whatever you think you know. I think you said it earlier. It's like remove all your emotions from whoever's the president and just learn how to play the game.
Speaker 2: Learn to play the game.
Speaker 3: It's like cool.
Speaker 1: And I tell people all the time, you may not like what I'm saying, but if you live long enough, if you lived to be in your sixties, one day, you will say T. K. Kirklham was right, because you have to have lived to understand me.
Speaker 2: If you in your.
Speaker 1: Thirties and forties, like, you're a rare situation. I mean, you know my son very well, and that's why I call you my son. And my son is very very brilliant and just like you. So your surrounding, the people you hung around all this for your age and he's thirty eight. Lays though it's very mature to the point that you don't argue with a person based on their opinion.
Speaker 2: You are so knowledgeable that.
Speaker 1: Even if you don't understand it, you could see what that person is talking about.
Speaker 3: And that's a gift. Yeah, I think just because like at the end of the day, I feel like there was a point in time where I was very narrow minded that if I didn't align with somebody on something that I just would assume that they that I would write them off. That would like that was like a younger version of me. Where if I did not align with you, let's say politically, I would automatically write you off and have my mind made up about that person in my head, like all right, and I feel like most of America is still that way. Yes, And it's like, now, you gotta first of all, if you're ever gonna make any progress in this world, you got to understand the other side, the other perspective you gotta have. You gotta be empathetic to opinions that aren't your own.
Speaker 2: Yep, so true, so true.
Speaker 3: Belly, who's a rapper, he had a line in a freestyle where he said, hero villain, it's all perspective. It's like, hey, man, for every terrorist organization there is, they're freedom fighters.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I agree for every we're the terrorists to a lot of people. Yes, the United States are terrorists most of the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. We are famous because of war. Yes, that's it.
Speaker 3: That is our number one. Our two exports in this country. Our culture, yes, movies, music, pop culture, influence, and weapons. That's it.
Speaker 2: Because when you think about.
Speaker 1: The great Kadaffi, shout out to him, Shout out to Kadafi and for the people who understand, let me educate you. Kadafi was so powerful and he loved his people so much they killed him that the government did not like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, you didn't have any You didn't have any electric bills there you.
Speaker 1: Have to pay for electric. If you bought a car, they helped you put the money. They buy your car.
Speaker 3: If you had a house, they didn't want you to Yeah, they didn't want you to be in debt.
Speaker 1: They didn't want you to be in debt. If you came over here to go to school, they will pay for your education. What got America upset is when Kadafi wanted to back have his own currency for Africa, could go for Africa. Yeah, back by gold and America said what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't fucking with the US dollar And they fucked him.
Speaker 2: Love y'all and they get away with the ship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's funny too, because Obama did an interview sometime after he was out of office and he said that the number one regret that he had was destabilizing that country and getting him killed. Yes, because well think about what happened after that. Isis was born. There There is no Isis without Gadafi being killed exactly. They destabilize that that region, and then isis was born, and then we had another thing. I mean, the same thing is happening right now Syria. Yes, we just we just took a sod out who was an enemy of the United States. Whether or not you think he's a good person a bad person, that's an opinion, yes, But for the most part, I mean, that was a stable country, yes, right, it was just like Iran, his stable We just took him out the we we just pulled some regime, regime changed ship, essentially took out Aside, a stable leader in that but he did not play ball with the US to not play ball with Israel, and we helped install rebel group that was led by an ex ISIS member who used to be on our terrorist watch list.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: And they just they've been murdering Christians left and right, and is Syria. But you don't hear about it.
Speaker 2: You don't hear about it.
Speaker 3: But now Israel has control of the Syrian mountain range that they've always wanted.
Speaker 1: It's it's crazy, crazy, and it's happening right fine in front of nobody's talking about it. And let's go even with Livia, how they selling black people are their slaves?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. Nobody talks about that.
Speaker 1: It should be the number one thing. That should be that number one thing and is not talked about. Let's talk about when in Congo, how the African young kids is in the mine fields digging with their hands, that the British, France, I mean all of us, the United States is behind funding it.
Speaker 3: Why would they talk? Why would they? That is like, that's my thing is like the Congo shit is like a perfect example of what whack one hundred would call selective politicing. Yes, which is really.
Speaker 1: See people, this is what now, this is politics. See, we're talking the game of politics and life. You got to pay attention to what we're saying because you don't get this type of information. You just go through your life every day thinking the shit is rosy and creamy. But don't get me wrong, I live in America. I respect it. But when you get knowledgeable, you become mad at the fucking world. You get irritated.
Speaker 2: Because education makes you.
Speaker 1: It's thinks want you to have education, But once you get it, are you mad?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: They also it's also to the point too, where like once you see shit. You can't unsee it absolutely. And so once you see certain stuff happening and you're like, oh, that's really what going on, and that's really what's always been going on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: They say that the last uncompromised president was JFK, and they killed JFK.
Speaker 2: Sure did you?
Speaker 1: I mean, like, it's all about the money. They don't care how it's going down. So when you read understand by twenty thirty all the middle class.
Speaker 3: They should be gone.
Speaker 2: It's no, ain't should be.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely gonna happen. So is it gonna be rich or it's gonna be poor?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean a lot of people would say that the printing of the money that saved all the banks was the beginning of like a concerted effort to say that the middle class is over with, Like you can't just keep printing money bailing out these big banks and not bailing out the American people. I just feel like, uh, yeah, the middle class is cooked.
Speaker 2: It's cooked, yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the thing I think they took away from the world too, is that we're going around in the currency member for you used to put quarters in the meters. It's all digital, all digital. Now that means they could take it from me.
Speaker 2: Yep, barkles to pay your parking.
Speaker 1: And I think that, at least to me, a man and woman has to feel that one hundred dollars bill in their hand.
Speaker 3: You remember the energy used to get when money, Oh yeah, when your grandma would give you like a five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something about money that energizes it because people do how to get money.
Speaker 3: What also would move It's a good feeling. Well, I mean obviously like the digitization of all currency and the lack of fire bills is like it desensitizes you to the meaning of money exactly. It's a mental thing. It's almost like when you're gambling. If you're gambling in Vegas, you're a lot more like like I gamble. Yes, So if I'm sitting at a blackjack table or a craps table and I'm shooting dice and I'm putting my cash on the table, I'm putting my chips on the table with a dealer eight people around you, little bit, you feel it more when you lose. But if I go sit at the slot machine version of a craps machine and I dump in you know, one hundred bucks, and I just it looks like a video game exactly. You'll run through that shit a lot. And it's the same thing with gambling online. You know, when it comes to sports betting or whatever, and then.
Speaker 2: You see the results was happening.
Speaker 1: Sports betting online is the number one thing in the country right now that people don't invest their money no more.
Speaker 3: No, they think that doing a parlay is investing money. My son, Damn, that's insane. My son got to the point. My son is eighteen, but when he was seventeen, he was paying his homie in Arizona, who was eighteen, to put in bets for him. And I found out about it. My son had a job a taco bell, right, yes, so he was taking his money and trying to gamble on like UFC fights and shit, and I was like, yo, what the fuck is going on here? Exactly, I'm like, so I had to take it. I had to pretty much take his bank account with.
Speaker 1: Good, good, good good, And because what we don't want kids and women to grow up to have is vices.
Speaker 3: For sure, that's to be people.
Speaker 1: Once you get advice alcohol, gambling women, drugs women, and you know how to control it.
Speaker 3: You're done, You're done, You're done, You're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because especially start at that age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gambling is so easy to get into too, because the marketing is so like powerful now, isn't it? For sure?
Speaker 2: The marketing is everywhere.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I love gambling, Yes, listen, I love it. I'm a gamble I love.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I only gamble on me when I go to the casinos, which is maybe, and I live in Vegas, right, and I do go to sales maybe once every five years. I have a budget, you know what. My budget is one hundred dollars. And when I get there, I go to the cheapest black jack. It's not the winning to me. I'm winning already in life, right.
Speaker 3: It's like it's the activity.
Speaker 2: It's the activity.
Speaker 1: I just want to hang out, hang out with let's drink, have some drinks, talk to people, right, and if I win one hundred and fifty dollars, nigga, I'm up from the table, right because I'd rather walk out saying I won fifty s Say, nigga, they took all my motherfucker money. For sure, I ain't doing that. And then you're trying to chase and if you're in that. See, that's competition, right, mental competition. I'm not trying to win that game. I go there strictly just to have a good time. Yeah, for sure, my budgets one hundred dollars. I see people at the slot machines and nobody gets it. The slot machines is rigged.
Speaker 3: No, the slot machines are the easiest way to lose money, superas. I'm just sitting there and people this is what they're doing, right.
Speaker 1: Like, is you crazy people putting thousands?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Great, it's wild. If you ever want to like see some crazy shit, go to a Vegas casino and just go into the high limit slots room and just walk around.
Speaker 2: Walk around.
Speaker 3: You'll see some people will be letting a thousand bucks, a roll a thousand bucks. I have a homey of mine that's insane who will dump fifty thousand into a machine and he'll literally do a thousand of spin because he one time he did that and he won like two point two million dollars. Right, he's been chasing that ever since. Wow, Yeah, lord knows how much he's lost exactly.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, bro, like you right, you have to you have to be so disciplined that nothing can knock you off your square. Like people say, TK, do you have any vices? And they think I'm lying when I say, nope, Right, I'm a boring fly ass man, if that makes any sense. I make my money, I disappear, I get my cars, I disappear. I travel the world. My goal is to be everywhere. I'm in Berlin, I'm in Nairobi, I'm in Tanzania.
Speaker 2: I'm all over the world.
Speaker 3: You see me, you know, you see me.
Speaker 1: That's my enjoyment that I want to obtain so much knowledge because there's no do overs. I see life differently than most people. I want to live this thing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: When I woke up this morning coming to do your interview, I was inspired. I couldn't wait. I was up like five o'clock this morning. You know, do my workout, you know, do my prepping.
Speaker 3: How are you working out? Like, what are you doing in the morning? You're doing cardio?
Speaker 2: Waight?
Speaker 3: So every day is something different, got it?
Speaker 1: So the day was four miles tomorrow it just be calisthetics set up to push one thing.
Speaker 2: I make sure I eat right.
Speaker 1: So what I've done over the last few years, I only eat twice a day, I eat like eight in the morning and I'm eating no more until like about seven eight o'clock at night. So that's all I eat and that it works out for me, you know, because I don't want to feel fat.
Speaker 2: I don't want to feel like.
Speaker 3: A lot of shit too. Is like you could eat stuff you want to eat if you find that the raw or non preservative then like like, for example, like if instead of you making like a if you were to Denny's and got hash browns, yes, if you got the wherewith the all to just make your own hash browns, Yes, with like beef talo instead of like sea oils.
Speaker 1: Here's what my daughters taught me. She said, Dad, you can have whatever you want, just gotta you gotta moderation. Moderation for sure, because when I'm overseas, you can taste the difference.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you could taste the food out. There's way different man. They were like, damn, this ship hit, this is different.
Speaker 2: It's like a different Yeah, it's different. Yeah.
Speaker 1: To the point when I was traveling a lot, when I used to want to get back as quick as possib because I wanted to poison.
Speaker 2: I wanted that ship in me because I knew it was going to take delicious.
Speaker 1: But after I got used to it, I realized everything around here is destroying people that live here in America, from health down to the food.
Speaker 2: What they put in the food.
Speaker 1: You can't tell me it's not a conspiracy, because if you got other countries banning food, food that we eat, that we eat, yeah, and we're not doing nothing about it in their western countries, it's not like some it's yeah, it's something insane because.
Speaker 3: Those are also the same countries that give their citizens free healthcare, free health care ours. Everything's tied to each other, everything's t Big food feeds the pharmaceutical industry. True, so why would they fuck up two of the biggest industries in the United States that have so much money just deeply entrenched in these politicians.
Speaker 1: Whether it's like, here's my mind, it may not happen in my lifetime, but we the United States collapsed one day because of greed.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like capitalism is cool, but there has to be a like a cap to capitalism.
Speaker 2: With a cap man, because if not, we're going to destroy ourselves.
Speaker 3: I mean because without if the capitalism, as an extreme example, is very there's you know, I'll say, I was watching Joe Rogan and Elon Musk and Eli must say some scary shit. He said, empathy is the weakness of Western civilization.
Speaker 2: You understand what the fuck I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: And that shows you who the fuck is firing all these people. He doesn't. He thinks empathy is a weakness and capitalism in its ugliest form is zero empathy. Yes, how do we? Uh? I mean a lot of these companies, if they could legally get away with it, they would have child.
Speaker 1: Labor and yes, and you see what they just did in Florida. They got rid of fourteen hour. Now you can work fourteen hours, no lunch break or no dinner or something, and I think you could be a kid and be fourteen and fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying, like like that is capitalism.
Speaker 2: That ugly And they're not paying attention.
Speaker 3: Well because they have to if they're gonna do this, uh mass deportation. Yes, they have to replace labor.
Speaker 2: They have to replace labor. They have to with kids.
Speaker 3: So that's that's where it's like, yo, capitalism. I mean, look, I'm a hustler, I'm a capitalist, Like I create businesses, but I feel like you have to have a some sort of like there has to be a limit, Like I feel like I agree.
Speaker 2: With you one thousand said.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like even on your like there should only be so much money that you should have.
Speaker 1: I respect that, And that's what I was saying earlier. What you got to this point, keep it we good? Right, you got it?
Speaker 2: You won?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this moment numbers ten billion dollars. I don't know if that number is. You know, maybe if you make over ten billion dollars a year, that money goes to like infrastructure, it goes to this big pool. I don't know what it is. But why would someone need more than ten billion dollars?
Speaker 1: I totally agree and in what I do understand, and I hope people understand what I'm about to say. The dream is to become rich, for sure. But when you get rich, you won, right, so now.
Speaker 2: You gotta pay your taxes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you won, you hit the you hit the jackpot, right, you want so now because you won, you want to take care of people. You want to get people, You want that next person to get too. You are right, And that's that's how I see life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, at the end of the day, the number one reason people go bankrupt in America is because of health bills.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So it's like that's why you got to have the proper insurance.
Speaker 3: But I feel like just that whole, that whole entire. I mean, the insurance is industry.
Speaker 1: It's a hustle, is capitalism. It's rigged, especially depending on.
Speaker 2: Your injury or.
Speaker 1: Ailment for sure, because you could break your own they may not want to. They might pay a little bit, like you go to the That's why we talk about every time I come out and talk about health.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and give me examples. My friend, his name is Richard Derden.
Speaker 1: His mother goes to the doctor five years ago, goes into doctor and she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Come out the same way. Mm hm, they fucked up.
Speaker 1: Let's take Joe own Rivers, comedian went in for roth surgery. Is an outpatient procedure.
Speaker 2: Never walked back out again.
Speaker 3: Crazy. This is Kanye's mom.
Speaker 2: Kanye's mom.
Speaker 1: There's so many people who go to that doctor's office and fuck with people who were incompetent or you had an underlining illness that you wasn't aware about. We got our women, black white Spanish going to get these surgeries. Yeah, some people do get away with it, but some people died. And you didn't have to die because you thought you was going to better your look.
Speaker 2: And that's why.
Speaker 1: But when we tell our sisters, black, white, Chinese, whatever, they look at us like we're crazy because we just a man who cares when we try to give leadership, you know, and our women don't understand what being a leader is about. Oh, you don't tell me what to do. I'm not going to listen to you. It's not about that. The old I'm like I said, I'm thirty something years older than you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: This shit almost over. You ain't gonna find two motherfuckers like me no more so. The world's gonna go in chaos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have an entire generation of beta males that are coming out of there.
Speaker 1: Man, there's some weak shit, yo, fuddy. And they look at me. They think I'm weak. The motherfuckers are calling me a cent for whatever, and I don't trip about it.
Speaker 2: I'm cold with it. But I laugh at them.
Speaker 1: I go, Wow, what is I here for my daughters and other women in this world?
Speaker 2: Because the men are.
Speaker 1: Not the way I think they should be it's not about making money and taking care of a woman. It's not about meeting a woman and raising another man's children. Right, I'm just talking about the deep down in your fucking gut. You ten toes down about being a man. You move like a man. You gotta know how to be quiet like a man. Men pillow talk more than women.
Speaker 3: Oh it's crazy pillo talk.
Speaker 1: Niggas would never do no shit like that. And this is what, like all the rules is going. Men who kill babies in the car and in the person and not understanding the rules. I'm not just happened to that rapper here. Yes, I'm not down for anybody getting killed. What I'm saying is, you know there's rules to this ship, and nobody has rules.
Speaker 3: The Internet has desensitized an entire generation of people to violence. I mean, dude, it's crazy. It's insane.
Speaker 1: I see people on the podcast street hustlers telling their business getting locked up, and.
Speaker 3: I would nelf snitch and not understanding it. Because that clout, that little bit of online following, that little bit of pop, that little bit of hit, a dopamine you get becoming a personality. It's enough for you to risk your life. You got to know who you are.
Speaker 1: If you a street hustler, you stay out the way, right, No one should know who you are.
Speaker 3: You should not try to make a living on camera discussing street politics.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. And when I see it, oh wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then if you're an artist, like, at what point in time do you realize they're listening and they want to put you in prison.
Speaker 2: It's too many examples.
Speaker 1: If you getting locked up today, you had millions of examples prior to you getting locked up of what not to say and what not to do. It's like to give the young rappers some game. The goal to get successful is to get money and leave, not to go and hang out, not to hang out, not to start a war, not to become a gang member.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The goal is to live a dream that you could not fathom.
Speaker 3: That's the goal.
Speaker 1: When I'm walking the streets the south of France, Yo, this shit is amazing. I want people to understand what I'm talking about. I want you to if you're in trouble, get out that trouble, will fight to get free travel.
Speaker 3: When I'm walking from your perspective, yeah, open.
Speaker 1: Your respective, learn another language, because it's just not about America.
Speaker 3: Or your hood or your hoodion block.
Speaker 1: People say, don't forget where you come from. I'm like, do you know where I've been? I'm trying to forget where the fuck I was. I'm trying to listen. You only get one shot at this game one. And I seen a lot of people, even my mother on her deathbed. And my mother actually said this to me. She said, I wished I would have listened to my mother. That's what she said.
Speaker 3: What did her mom tell her?
Speaker 1: Because your mom's telling you how you should live your life, how you should do certain things, and explore.
Speaker 3: Almost like, damn, my mom was right.
Speaker 2: Mom was right. Now it's too late.
Speaker 1: We don't know if there's a there's something after this. We don't know, if you come back and get another shot. We don't know. And people play with their lives every day that you have to not like. There's certain people that gonna follow They create negativity. If you're not teaching, you're not uplifting or giving knowledge about finances, real estate, I don't follow you.
Speaker 2: If you even a woman.
Speaker 1: Showing your ass or showing your titties, I might follow you for a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm gonna lie. I might I might follow you for a minute.
Speaker 1: Then I'm like, because there's so many women doing it right right. And that's the other thing too, is now there's just a generation of a dating pool in which nothing is a secret anymore, nothing sacred anymore.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because at some point in time, we're probably gonna get to ten years from now where I wouldn't even want to guess what the percentage of women who explore trying only fans is gonna be. Man, because it is a it's a quick lick.
Speaker 2: Is a quick lick.
Speaker 3: And because at least stripping stayed in the club. Yes, so if you if you were a stripper, you went home, it stayed at the club.
Speaker 2: No one knew your business.
Speaker 3: The Internet's the internet.
Speaker 2: The internet is the Internet.
Speaker 1: And I'm a dinosaur what I mean by that My way of thinking in some things is old fashion, right, and I see the world different. I'm gonna share this with you, people like me. We have to leave. We have to leave because there's a new way of thinking. There's a new way of the way people move in life. If our great great great ancestors was alive, some of the stuff that we do that we think is Okay, they would look like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So I see that.
Speaker 1: The world moves keeps moving ahead one hundred years. You have your way of thinking doing things fifty to sixty years, and then the world changed.
Speaker 2: Now it's only fans.
Speaker 1: It's social media and that they're gonna have they run right, you know, and then something else is gonna be invented. Maybe you could stand out in front of your house on your porch and shake your ass and people come by and throw dollar bills in the on your lawn. Who knows, but it's definitely gonna get I think.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get to the point where people are gonna be lazier than ever because artificial intelligence is going to get to the point where I feel like the birth rate is gonna fall out crazy because dudes are gonna be at the motherfucker crib. Yes, whatever inventions that are on the way, you ain't gonna even feel like you need a bitch no more. Yes, I agree, and that's not good for the world. And then women are going to continue to figure out a way to I mean, obviously there's I'm not not trying to generalize all women, but there's going to be a good, good sector of women who are going to continue to push the internet quick lick. I agree to the extreme. So what does that mean? Does that mean?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean there's already the webcam shit, the only fans shit, But what's what's the new version of that?
Speaker 2: It's coming.
Speaker 3: If you have a big enough following on only fans, can you sell yourself the AI version of yourself? So now there's two thousand dudes in the world who got an AI version of you as their bitch, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's a great idea, though it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like that idea.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen. So now you're this girl who two thousand other motherfuckers are fucking or think they're with because they got a doll that talks like you that they can interact with, or some sort of virtualless situation. Yes, well, how the fuck are you supposed to ever find a man that's worth a goddamn fuck? Because what dude is going to be like, Yeah, I want to marry this girl who's you know, everybody's for reals, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I talk about that and I want the ladies to know every man when they walk into her room, want to know.
Speaker 2: Maybe no one in here.
Speaker 1: Touched my girl, Right, that's a powerful feeling when you walk in with your walk in you want to be like, no, you don't want nobody to know your girl.
Speaker 3: You don't want nobody.
Speaker 2: Knowing, right, But you got some of them women.
Speaker 1: God walking he think that girl is the girl and she's saying hello to everybody hasty, Hey Mike, Hey, Hey Mike, I be right over. But a real nigga like, bitch, say one more motherfucker? Think say hi to a nigga, one more motherfucker nothing. Then they hit you with, oh you so insecure. I don't give fuck say hi to nothing? Because what women not understanding is she making the man look weak, right, they don't get it.
Speaker 3: I feel like, if you're an NBA player or a a a B list rapper, it's gotta be tough because everybody's just fucking the same bitches. Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, them niggas don't understand how to go outside the loop.
Speaker 3: The NBA dudes, they are literally lazy. They're just throwing the same bitch as. I mean, God damn, they're saying there is so much behind the scenes beef between NBA players because I'm friends with a lot of guys. Yes, there is real beef between NBA players over the same bitches because like them and then and then it crosses into hip hop because O this so and so, the future funk so and so. It's like, it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell all them, the NBA players, the rappers. Yo, your game gotta be cold that you go outside the loop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, don't just find women on Instagram. Yeah, you don't want to. That shouldn't be where you find women.
Speaker 2: They lazy.
Speaker 1: Your conversation gotta be so cold that even you back in the day, you drive down the street and you see a girl, you punk the car, walk up to it, and your game was so cold that I saw a video the girl was right there. The guys' videotaping themselves and they was asking TikTok to introduce them to a woman that was standing right next two.
Speaker 3: Because think about it, if the number one, the number one initiation of contact is sliding the d MS, Yes, and that takes zero personality.
Speaker 2: Zero personality. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, back in the day, we saw somebody say a couple ever have phones. Yeah, you meet some Hey, baby, you can get your numoriyes like sure you go get a napkin, yep, and a pinge.
Speaker 3: Hey, anybody got a pinch? Or you ever been in the morning, you'd be like, yoyo, hold on, let me get a pin. I can't find a pin right.
Speaker 1: And then if you didn't understand the number, like she wrote the number differently, it's like alred even.
Speaker 3: Be a time, or she would tell I'll tell you, I'll give you my number, but you gotta remember, and you really be paying attention.
Speaker 1: You and you and you say that so many times that you give me a get on the bus, I'm about to call yeah, and then sometimes you forget right those days, it's just amazing.
Speaker 2: It's just just a great time.
Speaker 1: Or you didn't understand one of the numbers that you had the patience to stay on that phone.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try all seven different.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make sure all the combination. Oh man, it made you.
Speaker 3: Want to communicate, right.
Speaker 1: You know, you go out, you buy a young lady or drink. These young men think that's the weakest shit in the world.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that makes youre un clear. You don't have to do it for every woman. Just a woman that makes you feel a certain way, right.
Speaker 1: It's a woman a certain way that makes you just feel something.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You buy your drink. Now. Sometimes it may not work. She may not be feeling you like that.
Speaker 1: Or sometimes you get to it so fast you ain't pet the scenario.
Speaker 3: She might be with somebody.
Speaker 1: You still bought a drink. The dude come to hey, how you're doing. You look at it like, yo, why the fuck?
Speaker 3: They tell me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta wait to see what's going on. It's so many scenarios of that. But I always say, when you talk to him and buy your drink, you walk down the street, walk on the outside.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I tell guys, take your gri if you fuck it, take your girl shopping, take it. If you're dicking a woman down, take that young lady shopping. Now.
Speaker 2: Here's what's so cold about it.
Speaker 3: You don't need a lot of money, right. You can catch sales.
Speaker 1: You can be laying in bed, get your nuts, playing with baby. Let's go to naven markets. Really Yeah, as you're driving the head, I can't wait to buy you something. You can get everything on sale.
Speaker 3: I respect it, though, because women look for sales.
Speaker 1: I'm in the mall almost every day, right, I see women in that month like all time, and by clear and clearance, there's nothing wrong with it. And that's what the guy pulled me. I was in New York. I was doing the podcast out there. After the show, he pulled me to the side. He said, t I'm messing with this hairstyles. She got her own business. She's doing good and we's eating at the best restaurants. I was spend a lot of money, he said, I ran out of money.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I said, yo, you think you gotta because of money? He said, yeah, it's messed up.
Speaker 3: I'm broke.
Speaker 1: I said, don't let him know you ain't got the money. If she really feeling you won't match it, it won't matter. But he led with money.
Speaker 3: If you lead with money, it'll never ever work out. If it runs, it'll never work out, and there'll always be someone with more money to take your bits.
Speaker 2: So true.
Speaker 3: So I can tell you if a girl is with you because of money, the second a better option presents itself. Your fucking cooked and do things because for you right now, for her, you want to go get a woman nails done. You're not doing it for her, doing it.
Speaker 2: For you, that's what makes you feel good.
Speaker 1: You want to put gas in a woman's car, fitch, I don't give a how are you driving because I am in a great move today.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pay for your gas. Let me feel your tank up, let me feel your task.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that because I can tell you this, Karl will come back and whatever that forty fifty six dollars.
Speaker 2: If you get money, like how we get money, it.
Speaker 3: Comes back nine times for sure.
Speaker 1: And you feel good the dopamin in your mind as you're driving on it's just just feel good. I like feeling good for sure. And it's a lost art. But I'm glad we have platforms like this and with you have because I do a lot of podcasts as Yeah, doing this with you, I feel like my my brain is challenged. A lot of people don't see this type of conversation. This is the stuff I want people to see about me. Challenge my brain to get what I have and what I've seen into the universe. I don't want to talk about a baby mam with three kids. I don't want to talk about child support. I don't want to talk about cheating and all that kind of stuff. You know, it's just the typical African American topics.
Speaker 2: I want my conversation that.
Speaker 1: The world can tune in the world from Japan to the UK to Roteter Damn, UK, right to Paris, France, to Brussels to Berlin. See I see the world to Australia. I see the world different than most people see the world. So that's the stuff I'm aligning myself. So I want to thank you. At the same time, these type of conversations is powerful to me.
Speaker 3: I wonder what you have you been I want to get your take on Kanye's recent month. Yeah, have you been paying attention?
Speaker 1: I have been paying it, certainly because I I used to say Kanye West was ignorant.
Speaker 2: He used to say it sometimes.
Speaker 1: I've said that he's brilliant when he does his Super Bowl commercials and so one sneaker, he's so smart. He could sell one sneaker and people still buy the fuck sneaker. He'll make eight million.
Speaker 3: Dollars, right, parafunning socks.
Speaker 1: Fucking fascinating to me, that's fascinating if you understand being a hustler, it's fascinating. But I told I don't know who I told said this to. I said, when you get money young, it creates ego. When you work hard for your money, it creates character. That's true.
Speaker 3: If you don't have to work hard for the money, it comes super easy.
Speaker 1: You have that type of man that Kanye West says because he's a young, rich kid, right, if he didn't ready to got his money in his fifties and sixties, he would not be here he is today. So with his ego, there's nothing you can say to him.
Speaker 2: He's gone, right.
Speaker 1: You just have to wish him well for eternity and no harm will come to him. You know, he doesn't self sabotage himself.
Speaker 3: He does. I feel like he's that's kind of the every two years there's a big self sabotage that happens with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he sabotages himself, And I would say that's something that have to work on because some people want to be successful, but they don't think they deserve it, so they sabotage themselves to feel a certain.
Speaker 3: Thy like almost like you have guilt that you that you're doing so well. Yes, so you almost got a lot of people do that, A lot of should a lot of comedians.
Speaker 1: Have done that years and has sabotaged their life because you know, even women and you're on a date.
Speaker 2: Give an example. There used to be a lot of young ladies growing up and they.
Speaker 3: Couldn't believe they was dating me, and they would do some stupid shit, and so they were sabotaged the relationship because they couldn't believe I chose them, or they will say why did you pick me?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, is anybody else on this phone? Is there a conference call? Because it's only you and I on the phone. So I teach women when a man approaches you, baby, it's all about you. Don't bring up other women. Don't even send a picture of you and another woman to a guy that you like.
Speaker 2: Always let that picture just be.
Speaker 3: You because you don't want another man.
Speaker 1: To eye hustling another Yeah, who's that? Because the men just gonna compare either way. It anyway. Your friend could be fine and you still like you.
Speaker 2: But now you really people.
Speaker 1: I tell my female friends, don't send me no picture of another woman in a picture which you always wanted by yourself. So we have to go back to We can't have to go back to, and we have to teach because it's a lost art on dating, it's a loss art on being a man. It's a lost art on treating a young lady the way she should be treated. And it's a lost art that women, to me, never knew how to treat a man. We knew how we was raised how to treat a young lady, but the other way, it's never been taught how some women do. Some women get it because they had good fathers or good role models, good brothers or uncles that taught in the game.
Speaker 3: And I feel like certain cultures are very like I guess you would say, like the women are very that's kind of like my wife, My wife, I feel like the way her mom raised her was like makes your food is ready, you know.
Speaker 1: And clean, like like what bring value to the situation, explaining something to you. And I want, especially our Black women to understand this. That shit exists where mothers have taught their daughters and other cultures how to be a wife, a mother, a nurturer, not that yelling and screaming, not that boken up talking like a dude.
Speaker 2: It exists, but man, and that's seeing it.
Speaker 3: All women do that nowadays.
Speaker 2: All women do it now and women to me.
Speaker 1: I know, people get upset when I say this other that's some mental illness.
Speaker 2: Ship And for a woman to.
Speaker 1: Take the role over a man see something about negativity, that's a disease. A woman will see a guy talk ship at a certain way, and that woman is weak to some whatever mental problem she has. Just to me, she says, acting like that guy, walking like a dude, talking like a dude. Sometimes you got women who look soft. But so you're laying in bed with a girl that you pulled because she was fine, you say, because.
Speaker 2: You was a Gentleman's a good night baby? H you hear say good night bro?
Speaker 3: That's great? Ain't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I tell women that I suggest you shouldn't use profanity all the time, and they're like, ah, I said, but let me explain, wife. Or you get mad when you're attractive and not attractive. You're a female and you're walking in and use it forfanity. People judge you by the words that you're using. So you're very attractive, you lost value. It's like walking up on a Benz or a bentleyan. From the outside, Oh that thing is nice, but then you get inside it's ragley, it's cracked. Nothing works. That's what that approaches to a woman. Now, ladies, them give you the game. I'm not saying don't ever use profanity.
Speaker 3: No, but just don't make it like don't outwardly present yourself as somebody who uses it. Comfort clear when you're mad, right, use it when you're mad, Use it when you're at home.
Speaker 1: Yes, use it when you're mad. And try not to curse around your children. And try if you are cursing and you got female friends, curse starts saying to your friend, you know I'm gonna stop cursing, and I guarantee that positivity will be a dominant effect to other women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think at the end of the day, like if you I'm not like like I mean, we talked earlier about like middle class kind of the idea of the American gen being thrown out. But I also think the idea of like a traditional dynamic between a man and a woman is out the window.
Speaker 2: Low key, you have no disrespect.
Speaker 3: When I say this, it's almost you have to go to another place or a country, dawn country.
Speaker 2: Because when I was in take example, I'm sitting in the.
Speaker 1: Square in Spain, Madrid, Spain, I got the scarf around me and spoken my cigar, and I'm observed.
Speaker 2: I'm very observed. I see the women with their men.
Speaker 1: It was so powerful because I was there for like a week, right, it's so powerful. It made me want to be in a relationship. Wow, because I saw the energy that the woman was giving a man. That shit was powerful to me. I was like, Wow, you could really see that that lady loved that man. You could tell, and he really loved her. Now I could be wrong, in course, sure if people cheat over there too, I can, you know, but to me it seemed like they It was really is about family. It is about that connection. I'm fucked up, like I'm marriage and all that kind of shit. Yeah, that's just me. But I see that. A young lady walked up on me in Brussels and we was talking, very attractive. When we was talking, were talking about life. She said, oh, I enjoyed your show and all that.
Speaker 2: And we were sitting there.
Speaker 1: Talking and I could tell she didn't like the fact that I was ambitious. What I mean by that is, even when I was in the Netherlands after the club, I saw some of the most beautiful women in the world get on the back of a bike. Now the motorcycle a mountain bike. Oh and niggas is tell then off intil the sunset dog. I'm seeing this with my own eyes. So at my hotel, little party then going on. You know, I like to talk to people, and I brought that up. I said, you guys don't really.
Speaker 2: Go for people who are successful.
Speaker 3: They said no, So what do you mean?
Speaker 1: She said, We're more into character and how that man makes me feel.
Speaker 3: He said, wow, can never be America.
Speaker 2: They treat.
Speaker 1: The guy at the bodega the same neighbor treated God driving a Porsche. Seeing with my own eyes, they don't care. They don't really care about the ambitious money. So a woman at a Chinese lady at the sushi place I go to around the corner, embarrassed, whole family. Lady was pregnant. Of course you're they're making good money. Yeah, you can tell. They don't care about the clothes. And it's all about love, respect and honor.
Speaker 2: Monks.
Speaker 3: Well, in Japan, it's such an honor based society. Yes, uh, I forget who was on the show, but they were talking about how in Japan, people who get to work early because there's limited parking. Yes, they'll park further away from work to save the space is closest to work for the people who might be running late.
Speaker 2: Ye I saw that, and it's just like a.
Speaker 3: Courteous way of how the society is.
Speaker 1: And you think the kind of money we had, we would but that's kind of yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's also like, I mean you go to Tokyo. Tokyo is a fucking metropolis. Yes, you know, like it's a metropolist, but like, unbelievable. I just feel like the and this is the thing. It's like American culture is our greatest gift and greatest curse.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, I totally agree, one thousand. Even the technology overseas is amazing, right, the infrastructure is insane. Yeah, you have I remember it was over there you could leave your phone in your hotel room. They got an app that you take a picture of your hand and when you go to stores to buy something, put your hand.
Speaker 3: That ship's crazy, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That sends with my own eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like we are to the point where the greed that is America is why we're America. But it's also why will never be that.
Speaker 1: Yes, because they don't care. Yeah, the government don't care. They are not going to get us to the level of how they do stuff overseas.
Speaker 3: Like Ego, and that's exactly what we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got Ego and that should have you fucked up. We always thought there was only one language English.
Speaker 3: I just saw this kid I show Speed, you know that as a streamer, No, a young kid. His name is I show Speed, really popular on Twitch. So he went to China for the first time and I don't know how he got greenlit to have internet over there, but he is just like absolutely amazed by their infrastructure and how crazy it is compared to here. And it's like, well, I guess the difference you could say there is like whether or not you believe that China's you know, communist society, whatever they are, it's like a net positive or net negative for its citizens. That's one thing. But they reinvest into the country fully with taxpayer dollars, as opposed to sending it to Israel, as opposed to sending it to Ukraine as opposed to.
Speaker 1: And quure they do is they still do that? But they take care of home.
Speaker 3: But they take care of.
Speaker 2: Home, take care home?
Speaker 3: Is it homeless? I don't think I've seen homeless peep.
Speaker 2: I saw homeless peep in Paris, so I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't say they Probably anywhere that has a population like China, there's definitely extremely Yeah, extremely.
Speaker 1: Because even when I was in Brussels, right, I'm on the train, I was doing everything, and then you see graffiti everywhere, and it wasn't that bad homeless I see them three homeless people, but not like here, right, here's an epidemic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's also there's there shouldn't be an incentive to fix it. If there's so many people's livelihoods tied to the problem.
Speaker 2: Then you hit it right under nail.
Speaker 3: Especially in California.
Speaker 1: I was telling somebody that I was explaining to them that the person that's over the homelessness will never solve homelessness because then they'll be out of a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a I mean, I think I think I saw some of the breakdowns. Some of the salaries that these people are making.
Speaker 2: In the millions.
Speaker 3: It's insane. And then there's all of these nonprofit organizations that are bullshit. That's bullshit, and then they're paying themselves salaries through that the nonprofit organization to try to fix all this. But at the end of the day. California is an example of if it's broke, it might not ever get fixed. So they don't allow your politicians to fuck up.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking about and all come over here a lot. And I know I live in Paris, and I come over here every six weeks.
Speaker 3: You mean you live in Vegas, you said Paris.
Speaker 2: I live in a couple of places.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've been in Paris for now two years.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: I really love it, man, Like when I'm over there, I just feel free and no stress. I don't understand the politics that. I don't understand the medical system yet, right. You know, I don't have dual citizenship because getting to my age over here is like being rich like Elon Musk, because I'm a senior citizen ARP, right, you know, Medicare, Blue Cross. I even have my own assurance right, So I would never give those type of benefits up. So I would never have dual citizenship. I would definitely go back and forth. But it's a beautiful feeling to go there, get the feeling, the high. It's a high for me when I'm over there. You know, sometimes I'll sit out. I get up early in the morning, like six seven, go to my favorite coffee shop.
Speaker 3: I got great coffee out there, great coffee.
Speaker 1: And you sit out there, and you know the chairs don't face inside, right, they face outside, They face outside.
Speaker 2: You watched it.
Speaker 1: So I sit there and I got the sun on me, and I'm sipping on my coffee. And to the people you ever seen me do it, I want you to know I'm truly laughing at how it's a successful laugh how I beat the eyes to make it over here over there, And I just want to inspire people to just achieve. Learn to control your emotions, try to save your money, don't do nothing.
Speaker 3: Fools to the sucially young men who are.
Speaker 1: Insecure with women because you never had a fine bitch before. Of somebody used to talking to like the young man he was. The white guy was complimenting the girl about her tattoos. The dude got out the car and shot the boy dead. Damn wind up getting life and in prison. Now somebody else gonna be compliment her tattoos.
Speaker 2: You in prison.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker's stupid asses. These motherfuckers is dumb. If you can't control yourself about the emotions, just don't fuck with girl like I was talking to. I was on the higher learning the other day and the question came up about domestic violence and.
Speaker 2: Talk about the.
Speaker 1: Female and a man being violent, and I know who I am, right. I don't like slick mouth women. I'll pop you on your motherfucker mouth at a minute. I'm just being honest.
Speaker 2: So what life taught me will stay away from that kind of female.
Speaker 3: Because why put yourself in a situation where you step out of your character? Thank you so much, compromise your freedom.
Speaker 1: So I said, spoke to the old t K you need therapy, said now, I don't need therapy.
Speaker 2: He said no.
Speaker 1: I said, therapy is for weak people. You gotta out think outside the box. I said, don't get me wrong, you need therapy, Get therapy. The world has been programmed to think you need therapy. What we're using domestic violence is some men. If you got in trouble and go to the court system anger management, they give you anger managements.
Speaker 2: But what some men do is so weak.
Speaker 1: After about three or four months, they start calling the girl that they had the problem with.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: I love you, you know. I'm doing these anger management classes and when I get done, I see us getting back together because there's nobody else. I love you, And after a while she falls forward, she lets the guy back in her life.
Speaker 3: In the same set of circumstances, it same shit happen.
Speaker 1: So I tell people I don't believe in anger management. I believe you stay away from the person or persons and make you mad, and you go through life a lot better.
Speaker 2: Because what the.
Speaker 1: World don't know, Kevin, We're going to explain something right now. See, everybody in this room, we all have been jealous of somebody. Sure, we all have hated on someone. For sure, we all have been envied of someone. Correct. The goal that I'm about to share the world is very easy. Control your motherfucking emotions. Control your emotions, and you will win ninety five percent of the time because people cannot control the emotions that put them in bad situations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's really like the easiest. Any decision you make when you're angry, you will almost always regret, Yes you will. It could be a business decision, yes, you ain't. You could make a decision because you're mad at that moment. If you had waited a week and let the cloud of anger clear up, yes, then you would have been like, oh shit, almost almost fucked up specifically, like I will say that. I mean it's really like you mentioned that dude who shot somebody. It's like, yo, at the end of the day, like you're literally one single bad decision away from your life being over. Yes, and then you know, I think at the end of the day, like a lot of people have to understand that there are partners. There are people you meet in your life. You might be in a relationship with somebody who actively is trying to get you to step out of that character. That's right, It's so true. Right in bed with him blake right every night. But hey, but when you guys get into a fight, that person wants you to crash out so you.
Speaker 1: Can and they don't even know why they want to do it. Yeah, they just do it. And then they'll actually go to court and testify against you, or.
Speaker 3: They won't go to court. They won't go to court, or they'll have you sitting at court alone and then the judge.
Speaker 2: I've been there.
Speaker 1: I had that woman that I I had a fight with. We was living together. Yeah, she actually went to court to testify against me, and we're still in the same house.
Speaker 2: I swear to you that shit happened to me. I had to have That's insane. Yeah, that's insane. You know.
Speaker 3: I was in a situation where a girl came home drunk, violent, drunk, started fighting me. I pulled out my phone and recorded. I had the phone sitting on the counter recording the whole ship. It wasn't even the phone. It was a little flip camp. Yes, this girl is so drunk she starts screaming like I'm beating her. Mind you, this whole shit is on this little flip cam on my counter.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I lived in an apartment at the time, so I knew the cops were coming. I just knew it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know it, I know it.
Speaker 3: Bang on the door. As soon as I opened the door. I'm putting a handcuffs, need on my back. I'm fucked up, get pulled out on in the cop car. This girls upstairs. As soon as the cop said it, sir, we got we gotta report that you're beating your girl or whatever whatever. There's the domestic disturbance. I said, I'm the one with marks on my face, and there's a camera on that counter that has the entire interaction. It's like you damn near gotta protect yourself, it's right. But if you're gonna put yourself in a situation or in a relationship or around people where that's even a possibility in your head, where you're like, man, I might need a film what's going on? Because I don't know they know what the fuck are.
Speaker 2: You doing in that situation?
Speaker 1: I understand why I move by myself, right, every time you see me, I'm by myself.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I move by myself because I cannot allow no man, no female, the fuck up my life.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I worked hard for this shit, and I don't want to be in no courtroom. I don't want to be paying no bail. I don't want to be in the attorney's office. Don't have nothing to do with that shit. I just want to live and in my own fucking world. Do you feel like you laugh you lack any fulfillment by not having that partner? Hell no, because I think sometimes society has tricked us into thinking so true that if you don't settle down with that partner. And I agree, you do build up a career, yes, because some people make it happen.
Speaker 3: They could do both, right.
Speaker 2: You can have some people careerate you got to know who you are.
Speaker 3: But there is this societal standard that is false that your self worth is tied to another human being.
Speaker 1: Isn't that something? And when people ask, I'm just share this right now. When people ask me when I'm married, well, why don't.
Speaker 2: You get married? You know what I say to myself? Or you don't want me to be happy?
Speaker 3: You know who you are.
Speaker 1: I know who I am, and you want me to be a miserable motherfucker. That's what you want. That's nothing. No, you don't have to be married in society does do that. But let's make sure we clear. And you've tried it. No, I never tried it, but you've tried like you've tried being in relationship. Oh yeah, I'm in a relationship now. But I'm saying, but how close were you ever to getting married? Probably once I nutted, I thought about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just keep it honest.
Speaker 1: But what people don't understand. They think you sixty five and you ain't. You ain't fucking nigga.
Speaker 2: I fucked more than the dentist.
Speaker 1: Like like people having to understand you know you don't look like this and know and and still ain't pulling bitches right.
Speaker 3: Like nigga.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm not no old motherfucker decrepted young man with a cane and a wheelchair.
Speaker 3: I'm a healthy dude, dick still work.
Speaker 2: It makes your clear.
Speaker 3: Sixty five dixter, no pills.
Speaker 1: If I could put the females updated or fucked, they'll go nigga.
Speaker 3: To the motherfucker. K why it would be that story.
Speaker 1: But I have to fly under the radar because I'm og right, And what do OG's do.
Speaker 3: We stay low key reflex occasionally, that's all we do. Yeah, I think we gotta get over some people. I see it in the comments the science.
Speaker 1: He's like, I just start laughing, or he's selfish, or he's gonna die alone.
Speaker 2: That's the big one.
Speaker 3: I got news for you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna die by your fuck yourself, unless a nigga commit suicide.
Speaker 3: Say, bitch, is my last day.
Speaker 1: We all leaving this motherfucking together, unless the motherfucker do that. But you're go and die long. But if you live a good life. A man taught me years ago. He said people are afraid to die. Haven't lived. He said, if you have lived, you're not afraid to die. Yeah, because and I have lived.
Speaker 3: The thought of death is like I got so much more to do exactly. Damn I didn't never get to do this. Yes, right, I never got to experience this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've done it, yo, you're happy, happy, happy, dude. I've done it all. And when I wake up every month, That's why I'll sleep that much. I can go at nine o'clock. I'll be up at two.
Speaker 3: Yeah. How many hours of a night? You think you sleep? Five? Four, six?
Speaker 1: Well I sleep four maybe five. But I do get a nap later.
Speaker 3: That nap is clutched.
Speaker 2: The nap is clutched. People think it's because you. Oh no, I tell my daughter and I wake up.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 2: I can give you.
Speaker 1: Twelve hours, but when it gets around at ninth and tenth hour, I gotta laid down. My decision making is not good. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 2: Give me my men.
Speaker 1: Let daddy sleep two three hours. When I wake up, We're gonna rule the motherfucker world. And that's why I move.
Speaker 3: And I'm like that to this to this day, to this day, I still move like that. Right, that makes sense. It makes sense. Man. The last thing I because I know you gotta go. You uh, I got but I saw you doing the you were at the Cash Money thing for b at Weekend, Yes, which was June last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of the at the what arena is that it.
Speaker 3: Was across from it was? It was in Hollywood. It wasn't that an arena.
Speaker 1: The celebration, Yeah, the celebration, the YouTube, the celebration for cash Money, Yeah, which was super dope.
Speaker 2: Super dope.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Baby Slim. Partner's been my partners over twenty something years. Yeah, oh b back twenty eight twenty eight years. Is there something that you were able to take from being around those guys and like maybe apply it to your personal life and or.
Speaker 3: Even the comedy game.
Speaker 2: I could share this with everybody.
Speaker 1: I learned a little bit from everybody in the hip hop world, from easy E mc ham to Ice Cube to jay Z to fifty Cent to Baby and Slim independence. Do it yourself, so ask nobody for help. Get your money up. That's pretty much it. Get your money. I learned a little bit from everybody. Easy Eve was my guy because he taught me to get your own shit. Jay Z was the kind of guy who we come up in the same neckla woods, same hustling type of dudes that we fuck with. And his thing was a strategy, philosophy, sharp ass. You know, I gotta know how to dress, gotta smell good. We always had the fly cars MC Hammer, him and his brother and I used to tour with them. I saw a lot of love. They loved people. They love taking care of people, even down to Luke. You know, Luke was just a great ambassador of Miami and they loved him down there.
Speaker 2: He embraced his city. So I embraced certain.
Speaker 1: People, so to Luke, to Baby and Slim to jay Z, to the late Easy, to my man ice Cube. I want to thank those guys because I was older than them, but they loved with how I was moving and what Baby says to Even to this day, he'll say, man, he said, nobody understands how hard you hustle, how hard you be doing your thing. But when I was talking to Ares, he said, yo keV said TK, he said, your dad be all over the world. He just be grinding. And people ask me where I get that from. He's just in my DNA. I don't think you can.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I also feel like I feel like you're you don't look at that, because I feel like a lot of people might look at man, I gotta go on the road every weekend. It's like a burden. I feel like your look, your perspective is like, that's where I want to be.
Speaker 1: That's where I want to be because of what I went through. To me, it's an.
Speaker 3: Honor because you're in a position where you're such a big personality that you could easily pivot away from being on the road to make as much money.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you chose, Yes, if I chose to and believe in that, I'm getting ready to go that route, right because.
Speaker 3: I think you I mean, obviously the new, the new I guess path that a lot of comedians are taking, uh are shooting specials, put it on YouTube. Yes, those like Ali is hilarious, Yes, excellent, one of my favorite storytellers in all comedy. Right, but he was able to kind of take like these YouTube specials and then turn it into this like change. It really changed its life. Yes, yes, But I feel like if you shot because you're you're You're, You're comedy is evolving it depending on what's going on in the world. But I feel like if you put together an hour special on YouTube, yes that could change. Because you're you're I feel like your comedy show is so you gotta pay. You got to see it, otherwise you ain't gonna see it, right, that's so true. But with that, it's a if you know you know type of situation, which might be the way you prefer it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I love all that.
Speaker 3: But if you're if you if you do an hour on YouTube, now you're opening up to the if you know you know, to the world, Yes to where Now when you come into town, there might be oh shit, like uh, I might have to stay here four.
Speaker 2: Nights, you know, or yeah, and it's getting.
Speaker 3: Some markets are like that because you have because you're building your online profile. Obviously, three interviews, et cetera. You're such a great, great at conversing. But I think I think it would be dope to be able to be like Yo, t K dropped the special. I gotta share it with all my homies.
Speaker 1: Yes, And here's the thing. It's like that now I got specials that's out done. I've had on my own network and now I'm glad you brought it up. My network is a t k dot network, right, have my own special drop to for years. Then I got sidetracked from men. I was doing some stuff with Live Nation.
Speaker 3: The other thing you gotta understand, and I'm gonna tell you this because a lot of people there is a There is being independent, There is monetizing your true fans who will come and go to your network. Absolutely, but you also got to meet people where they're at.
Speaker 2: I totally agree.
Speaker 3: You don't want to have people jump through too many hoops to discover you. Let's say you have a piece of art. Yes, it's like a hip hop album. Listen right, if that if someone dropped the hip hop album but you could only go to their website to buy it, absolutely people would be like, but bro, I'm on Spotify. Dog. I agree with you what that was said. So I'm going to answer your question.
Speaker 1: Everything I do, I do things organically when it comes to me, like it's always been the best feeling instead of rushing because in the nineties I knocked on every door.
Speaker 3: Right, you're probably doing the nineties comedian thing trying to get a TV show HBO. There's all the check marks you needed.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yes, and what you're saying is coming.
Speaker 1: I just did it organically, and when it's done organically, it's really one of the best feelings in the world because you didn't pressure yourself.
Speaker 3: More rewarding.
Speaker 2: It's more rewarding.
Speaker 3: You're not you're not stressed, you're not. I gotta get No.
Speaker 1: I did it naturally smooth, and when it happens, it's happened. So now the transitions is coming. So I'm showing people how nips. She used to say it, and I used as a reference. It's a marathon. And I made a pack to the universe and to God years ago and that we're end on this. And the way I've said is it, if I did everything I was supposed to do, treat people good, impact the world, I will be wealthy and I will get everything I deserve everything, And I lived that life I've got and everything I deserve.
Speaker 3: That's good to hear.
Speaker 2: Man t K, my guy, see you next year. God bless you.
Speaker 3: Appreciate your brother. All right, you know how we do it, man k Kirlin, Yes, sir,