Speaker 1: Hanging with the fast, betting on the game. No moment's gonna tell us not be We're here.
Speaker 2: Just drinking beer and making a n baby.
Speaker 1: I'm hanging with the films.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boys.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there it.
Speaker 5: Is, ladies and gentlemen. Now we rolling, We're on this is it perfect? I love I love the enthusiasm.
Speaker 3: Mitchie.
Speaker 5: It is Monday when we're filming this. You're listening to this on Tuesday. You are watching episode two forty six of Bust with the Boys. Let me take a little look at we're gonna get into this week, Jackie, want you to flip that over back to the other. Thank you so much. We're gonna hit ourselves a little weekend recap. We're gonna hit a little locker. We're gonna have a little college football and NFL. We're gonna talk about good, bad, ugly. We're gonna do twisted question questions, fun, multiple twisted questions yea, and some of that poopiest moments because we're gonna we're gonna hack that algorithm by not saying any bad words right now. And then obviously our direct TV overly direct take. There's a whole lot look forward to in the show. But one thing it's looked forward to every single week, and that is the official vehicle of Busting with the Boys, and that is the ZR two Family Chevy Silverado. There's a new family with unstoppable great and they are the official partners of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 3: Family.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, like I just said that, And that is the Chevy Silverado ZR two. The first ever Silverado Heavy Duty ZR two joins the franchise to make Chevy Zerr two the only truck brand with a full line of trucks ready for wherever your off road adventure takes you. With exclusive multimatic DSS feed dampers, rugged mud terrain tires, and up to fourteen available camera views. That's a lot of cameras, brother, you got that in yours?
Speaker 3: A lot of Oh yeah, yeah, I'm people know I rocked the ZR two. Yeah heavy There's.
Speaker 5: Not a dent in that vehicle, that's how many cameras are on that thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well your sponsored by and I'm sure they gave it to you. No.
Speaker 5: I paid full price for that thing and it is worth bleep that out, bleep the f out. Yeah, but just know that that bleep you just heard was passion in Will's voice when he's talking about the z R two. The Chevy Silverado ZR two Silverado HD z R two a family with a commanding and unstoppable great Head over to Chevy dot com check out Chevy Silverado and the Family of Chevy ZR two is the official truck of Busting with the Boys. Now weekend recap, let's talk about that before we grab the good, the bad, and the ugly dude. Let's interesting weekends for everybody involved. Obviously, the boys went up to Knoxville, Tennessee. Your boys in Canada fighting the good fight in the third world country. But I want to hear about Knoxville boys.
Speaker 3: I want to are missing. Yeah, I missed you boys too. No other fans, Yeah, fans, they're coming up. Seventy seven.
Speaker 6: You guys, Taylor, Whe's Taylor's Taylor. It's like all the boys got a little family matter. He's a ten and two.
Speaker 3: Get you can I get a pause real quick? Did you guys miss me? Of course?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Good, I haven't seen you in over a week.
Speaker 5: I know this is the longest it has gone in a long time, But go ahead. The boys are missing me, ball ball say more good things about me.
Speaker 3: What we're saying. It was a good weekend, though. Knoxville.
Speaker 6: The vibes get better every time they is Knoxville the number one set up I think for tailgating. I know, I know, yeah, you're biased. What do you think, miss You've been in some different ones now.
Speaker 8: I think of the ones we've getten into like that little what was it like that? That was definitely the coolest. I do think Notre Dame has the best, like parking lot kind of vibe. Yeah, because that is they're just people everywhere.
Speaker 3: Missions something similar.
Speaker 6: Tennessee similar with Georgia, where a lot of the action is right there outside the stadium.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, Tennessee is awesome.
Speaker 7: Man, I wasn't good to everyone, so I it.
Speaker 5: Was interesting to hear the guy I Georgia talk about the different fan bases and how they are and he was given flowers Tennesse like they're the loudest and one of the most rudest fan bases, which is what you want when you have an opposing guy in a conference talk about your school.
Speaker 6: They get rowdy, they get rowdy. The hill was a great time. Some old dude I think his name was Daniel David. Yeah, the drill. We had a drill sergeant sneak in and be like, you know what do you what do you guys do? What's going on here? Had nothing that he knew nothing about busting with the boys. But he saw a set of ten get a set of ten of push ups with JP. He saw us all down doing push ups. All he saw was push ups. So we wanted to come over and get in on the action. So it's like, oh, you want to do push ups? Like how many were talking? He's like fifty.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 6: We all had to Me and JP and this man are down here and by like forty, I'm shaking like a dogship peach shee's, I'm fucking pushing up. I'm rattling. I'm having to go ass up. Hiked in the air to like rest for a minute, and he he just rests the way to fift. We got to fifty and we stood there and he goes, oh, let's hit ten more.
Speaker 3: He crushed him. Bro This old man true sweater was he was he jacked up or he had a nice like.
Speaker 6: A Santa Claus type beard, going like he wasn't in mid season form yet but just enough to know, like, oh, he could get hired in December easily. Like it seems like he's growing it out. But he just wanted to come over and do push ups. He's newly engaged. His lady was down from the Northeast. He's showing her first ever tailgate college football experience. We saw a few of those some virgins popping their cherry in the college football world at Tennessee. And I think Tennessee is the is a premier place to do that. Like it was a it was a good time. Then we went to uh was it the Circle Circle Park? Jack took us over there. Garrett Stadt had a tailgate going. But everyone's just like they do the walk there, the team walk all the tailgates, similar to that Georgia vibe, you know when you're kind of you kind of know like everybody's close to each other on campus. You're going from tailgate to tailgate. Everbody's oh, come over here, come over here. Oh that's a good one over here. But the camaraderie was high. Then we went onto the field. I mean, Tennessee treats the boys well. I love that show, the show The Old Man.
Speaker 3: They look at that. Look at that dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a jack motherfucker right, yeah, I mean yeah, no, those days are peeking out. What's y'all boys doing over here? Like he lily looked at his girls and watched this lo it.
Speaker 7: He goes there like, will I hate.
Speaker 3: That head down? Will look at the knee, the ground? That was it. That was when we hit.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad that was film we did. All of you guys had to hit that. I was like, dang, this probably no video of it.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 5: That reminds me of a compos San Lucas. There's a Mango Deck. You've been to Mango Deck. So they do they have like a you know, their background is essentially the beach in the ocean, but they have like this big stage and they do like you know, wet t shirt contests, like flip cup contest, whole.
Speaker 3: Bunch of content contests and uh in it.
Speaker 5: They do like push up contests and the owner I believe this is the owner of the bar. Is this like dude in his fifties maybe maybe even sixties, who's just shredding. He sits in the back of Mango Deck and then they do the push up competition. They always set it up where like they get like the big like the the you know test, the dudes on the test and all that, all muscled out young cats trying to show it all off and want to go up here do go push ups. Everyone's like jacked up about headbands on, no no shirts, small little swim trunks, and then there's always like one more seat and then they're like, how how about you? And they get like the old guy, and the guy literally cranks out like seventy five every single time. I've never I've been there ten times. I've never seen him lose once.
Speaker 3: He kills it. He crushes Did you see it? Oh well when we went to go yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I was sick, so I didn't get to see the push up thing.
Speaker 3: Did you leave before that one? I think I did.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 5: I was there for Charles first Dance and Breeze Flip Cup, but then.
Speaker 6: After maybe it happened later, but yeah, the old guy went up there and murdered everybody.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. He kind of plays with him.
Speaker 6: Like when that old guy was like, oh, we'll do fifty, and then he hits fifty, He's like, oh, I might as well do ten more.
Speaker 3: Just not even breathing heavy.
Speaker 6: JP and are like flowing down, Like I was shaking in the car on the way over to the stadium because I was like, yeah, we maxed.
Speaker 3: Out so awesome.
Speaker 8: You were talking to the people right after, like like the fans that are coming by, and you were like out of breath, and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're like asking, like he used the guys just sways, just having this old man just mopped.
Speaker 5: Us, mocked us, and you know he had to walk away over that thing, just feeling like the greatest.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, like, oh, you guys are famous to have a little show.
Speaker 5: Like you know, he didn't know what was really going on, but you knew he knew you were somebody of some sort of importance. Yeah, and he was like, let me get an edge over this man that he'll never forget.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, no question he took advantage of you. He did, he did. But how did JP crank it out?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: He was, yeah, he was. I think we all hit I think we all might have hit sixty, didn't.
Speaker 2: We I think you all hit fifty one, hit fifteen?
Speaker 10: And then the guy looks at y'all and you are about to get down and he goes fifty one, and you guys also held a ten second hold between like forty five and fifty something.
Speaker 6: Like you had to be.
Speaker 5: I bet you're getting like right around that forty three forty four, just being like please God rep he's out as fast as possible. Oh yeah, bro, yeah yeah, little sticks were torquing.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what, dude, JP's endurance and the push ups have gotten insane.
Speaker 3: He's the push up He's the push up king.
Speaker 10: He is.
Speaker 3: He is a push up king.
Speaker 10: He got like thirty two before then with other other like actual fans. Yeah really yeah, he was just on the ground like.
Speaker 3: Plush up Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: He's he's working, He's grown the brand.
Speaker 5: I love the fact that people are buying into it too, Like people legit and know it's a thing now and do it. We You gotta get Jason mccordy on next. He's the he's been the next one in our in our sight. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm working on that for him a little bit right now. Play with Jason, play with him the Titans.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, a fan JP and goes, hey, man, no offense, But I don't know how the fuck you got Kay Adams on Your Pleasure Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Man, that's awesome. Kay's about the brand, dude.
Speaker 3: If you go same reason that you the same reason as you you follow me. He said that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well he said it afterwards, but when we all laughed, so we want to pretend like he did say they bought it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should have just left it at that. Yeah, I know, I know, I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: Kay was spreading the good word on up and Adams shout out to her and her show. Dude, she was talking about slips and picks because she was with Delaney in London. Yeah, and so she was talking all about how Delaney is, Like, I guess during the show's like Taylor, who's got the best record?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: What's the record? The Mules record? And I was like, shit, they're there talking about it. Yeah, moving good word. Delaney's been more on social media too. I don't know if he have noticed ever ever since he's been with the boys, He's.
Speaker 3: Uh, gotta get him going, got a little going presence.
Speaker 5: He's got a little more of a presence on social media, which is awesome to see boys in London too. When did the show Wednesday Thursday, flew out to London. The boys out there grinding, So shout out the Laney as well.
Speaker 6: It was the clips he was on the Pro Football Football show Busting with the boys out in London like the Mules working, and all the reviews on him, everybody leaving comments about him with all the good news.
Speaker 3: We gotta get the We gotta get the mule going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got well, the mual is going. We got to get everybody else involved too. I think uh interns are looking too hot in their record right now?
Speaker 3: Are they? Jackie are not? Are you are not? I don't know, no, I know the Eagles.
Speaker 2: My six and a half obviously didn't win. Are more locked?
Speaker 10: O crush over on Lamar Jackson and Derrek Kennery. Rushing yards easiest luck of the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh I thought Lamar didn't hit rushing yards. It's awesome.
Speaker 5: I I I knew that Parlay was in bad shape when there was two Titan players with over rushing yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And if it wasn't for Derek's long run too, that could that would have been a rough one. Yeah, but then goodness, he got it.
Speaker 6: Should we get into our good, bad and the ugly since were trying to we're starting to trend towards a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Football at a bit of ball talk. Yeah, so you guys weekend was good. Yeah, well, yeah, the weekend was great. Man. We got back, dude, we got back at what time? Yeah? You stayed in.
Speaker 6: Knoxville at seven, I think seven. I was like, I was cruising back, really.
Speaker 8: It, stopping at BUCkies and then like get that car, nap right, car nap in the in the car on.
Speaker 3: The way home. Oh you guys.
Speaker 6: So you guys stopped up a bucket, Yeah, cause I got back at like seven, hit some Chick fil A solo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was almost some words, stag one of the boys. They uh, they were already out there, I.
Speaker 5: Know, but if Jack just stayed and then mentioned them.
Speaker 3: They all went back.
Speaker 6: And when I got out and nobody was like, nobody was thinking like, hey, I'm going well, I didn't say anything. I didn't ask a question because I'm thinking in my head, I'll probably have to take one of them to one of their cars, like I'll just cruise home.
Speaker 8: That's why that's why we didn't dry with you, because you're like, we figured that you just wanted to go home and you would have to stop at the shop.
Speaker 7: To drop us off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they make.
Speaker 10: Sure some words in the car on the way back, and I don't know if you want what words?
Speaker 3: Sorry, So I did totally just start moving over to Will and I noticed that you're off.
Speaker 8: Some of us were trying to fall asleep in the car and some of us were watching a hockey game on their phone, screaming at the phone with no social awareness that some of us are trying to fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Do we want to say names? I would like same names?
Speaker 7: Jack?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I wasn't there, Like I want to hear someone say name.
Speaker 6: Can.
Speaker 7: I guess you says can?
Speaker 3: I guess it's the same name name. You let him make it? You stall them out? You stall them out?
Speaker 7: Saw him out?
Speaker 6: Let him make it, like, let him make it, don't kill him. That means that's what stall him out?
Speaker 3: Oh really, no, I know That's why I looked over at Mix, like is he gonna say it or not? I had no idea. I'm thinking that stall them out.
Speaker 6: That's like I felt like, uh, you learned that in the locker room all the brothers be hey, stall them out, comstall them out?
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, I guess that means let him.
Speaker 7: Make it.
Speaker 5: Alright, I guess you stalled them out. We're not gonna say the name is who I'm thinking of. Okay, that's good. Let's get into the good, the bad, the ugly, shall we?
Speaker 3: Shall we?
Speaker 5: We do before we do is talk about game Time. Dude, if you are looking to go to a nice little coussum, just a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I know it's terrible.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, assuming, just assuming it's a little bit more. Thank you, Thank you very much. All Right, Okay, you shouldn't have to worry when you're buying a ticket to your next big event.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 5: Game Time is the fast and easy way to buy tickets for all sports, music, comedy, and theaters.
Speaker 3: For your events near you. Dude. If you just all you have to do is download this app. It's incredible.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 5: You get the last minute tickets is the most incredible thing.
Speaker 3: I use it all the time.
Speaker 5: I went to a Colona Rockets game this past weekend when I was in Canada.
Speaker 3: Boom bing bang boom.
Speaker 5: Game Time app was no problem at What are okay last minute tickets flash deals zone deals easy to find and buy tickets for every kind of event in your area. Game Time has deals on tickets right up to the start of the event and even an hour after it starts. It's the place to find last minute tickets. Find exclusive flash deals and sponsored deals on tickets for football, basketball, baseball, concerts, comedy.
Speaker 3: Theater and more.
Speaker 5: With Zone deals, you pick the section and game Time picks the seats for an average of eighteen percent savings. That's huge, especially in this economy right now. And the game Time the game Time guarantee means you'll always get the best price. If you find tickets in the same section and row for less, game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference is a real one hundred and ten percent. They're going to give you which you paid plus ten percent. That's what it says in the read. So if anything you need to use this, just see if you can get them. Just see if you can just snipe them one or two times. Take the guests word out work out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the game Time app, creating account, use code busting uss i n for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Download the game Time app, create the account and use code busting Let's Eat You twenty for twenty dollars off terms apply again, create account ever deem code busting for twenty dollars off last minute tickets, low prices guaranteed. Let's let's talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly of this week? Shall we love to?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 3: You got you want to go first? Let me go first?
Speaker 6: I'll start it off. Thanks, sorry, off where you want to go first? Don't do you want me to rite off the whole list? Then we dive into it or we both write off list?
Speaker 3: You rattle it off.
Speaker 5: I like when you write off, I feel like, oh, got to go. I don't know about that one. Okay, my first good BUCkies. Gotta shout out BUCkies any chance you get.
Speaker 6: I bought a little roue of spooky little stuffed animal while I was there.
Speaker 3: She loves it. A ghost boo.
Speaker 6: She knows how to say boom right now, which is a lot of fun. Aaron Rodgers six weeks post stop, the man is I could come back and play this year, and I with that the Jets could make a push like they look tough. Jets defense insane. They've played what six quarterbacks?
Speaker 3: Uh sala.
Speaker 6: He rattled, he rattled it off, he rode off all the quarterbacks. They played was at Mahomes Josh Allen, you know other great quarterbacks, and he's like and he basically said, like, Yo, we've embarrassed all of them, and that that gets your piss hot, dude. I love when Sala's talking his shit. Jim Schwartz his defense. He's got those boys rolling there. They beat the forty nine ers, Like Jim Schwartz is undefeated against Kyle Shanahan when they're both calling games against each other. And the Schwartz defense in Cleveland right now, they're fucking They're making they're keeping themselves at pace with everybody else in the AFC to kind of make a late push.
Speaker 3: Who knows that they're going to actually be there in the end.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 6: Jaguars looking like that, looking like the team I thought they'd beat the beginning of the year. They've rotted off what three straight now two in London? Beat the Beat, the breaks off, the colsest past weekend breaks off. Mike Flanagan. Mike Flanagan, he's the director of the hunting On Hillhouse. He's got another one out right now. It's called like, what does that new series out? He as I literally had it. I was thinking about it.
Speaker 3: It's like a full a full full house. That's a that's a show from the nineties.
Speaker 6: The House of Usher, The Fall of the House of Usher. I started that last Friday, and it is a good series. He's got the Honing Hill House, Blind Manner, Midnight mass Uh. I think another one. I didn't really watched last your Midnight Club. I don't think I watched Midnight Club. And then this one was was pulled that up again, Jake, Yeah, Fall the House of Usher and so far two episodes in good. I think it's gonna end well because he's got a eight point one IMDb and I'm a big IMDb guy. And last but not least of the good Big ten West is wide open.
Speaker 3: The Big ten West is wide open right now.
Speaker 5: It is it truly is Go Big Red, Go Big Red.
Speaker 6: Yeah, GBR, GBR, then gb O ben g that was GBR gb O and then that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. No, Go Blue.
Speaker 6: No, we've had this conversation. I know, welcome back if you're back on GBR. I mean it can change at any moment.
Speaker 5: No, it literally changed leading up to and the and and the bust and Bowl and now I'm back and I pray to God we get to have another bus and ball in December.
Speaker 6: I know, I know, we we could, we could make our way back to Indy. But one game at the time, one play at a time. I mean, yeah, your devil faced when we lost to Minnesota, we lost the hockey School.
Speaker 3: I get it. You're you're on Big Red right now. I get it.
Speaker 5: You're remember why I said I was being a little nasty towards Nebraska.
Speaker 6: It's it's all good. Do you remember what I said? No, it's all good. It's just all I promise, it's all good. You're you're on GBR right now.
Speaker 5: Showing people that aren't put of every one of Will and as conversations. The reason why I was being a little nasty towards Nebraska leading up to it is because I started to reflect on University of Michigan, which is where I went to school, and Nebraska and how much I've supported Nebraska in the past. And then I was like, you know, now I'm finally becoming a fan, gonna jump on onto this whole thing. I'm starting to realize that when I look back, Will's not saying a whole lot of go blue. Will's not really buying into Ann Arbor or the University of Michigan like I have, maybe I need to stir it up and switch it up a little bit. I did do that, and then after the bust and Bowl, after that demonstrative.
Speaker 3: Yeah big time.
Speaker 6: When that was four quarters of fucking football by Michigan Wolverines, damn near killed us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn near.
Speaker 5: However, once that ended, I was like, dude, let me go back to supporting my boys because I do love Nebraska.
Speaker 3: While by the way, you wanted that intro.
Speaker 6: You wanted to be nasty for a good fifteen minutes and apparently looking back at the tape like you're playing both ways and it's like, oh, I could have sat it on that conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could have said in the conversation.
Speaker 5: But because originally I thought, man, it's gonna be funny when I'm super nasty about it. But then as I was like getting into it and was gonna say all the things, I was like, you know what, dude, the play happened.
Speaker 3: We saw it like it was such an ass beating.
Speaker 5: That's like I can't really be nasty because then it just it just becomes bullying, and I don't want.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm back supporting Nebraska, and I would love if my best friend also supported the University of Michigan, who is every bit of looking like the number one team in CA football right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Michigan looks good. You guys look fucking tough.
Speaker 5: Okay, So we're not gonna say go Blue.
Speaker 6: No, look like we're still in the think of it right now, like Nebraska's still got a shot to come back. I'm not gonna be where the game's over, right, but I'm not going to be channing go Blue, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, if you.
Speaker 6: Guys get to second, if you guys get to like, you know, the last couple of years, you talk about the non support of Go Blue, Like, I've been Go Blue up until you guys lay an egg in the College Wall playoff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're but but now it's become this thing where it's like, no, you're basically saying fuck Blue to me, essentially.
Speaker 6: I think you've never I've never No, I've never said fuck Blue like you.
Speaker 3: You play so hard to small I'm praying on the for your down.
Speaker 6: Fat I was based on the nastiness like with the win and be like Hey, I want fifteen minutes to be nasty on the pod, coming in with the thought of you went fifteen minutes of being nasty on the pod. Yeah, so I've got to play my villain era of being like, yo, fuck blue.
Speaker 3: So you went in the villain era.
Speaker 5: And what halfway through us having that big argument did you not did I not say you got to watch the tape. I said you gotta watch the tape.
Speaker 6: But that's but the tape thing is irrelevant because you were saying you were gonna be you know you're gonna be.
Speaker 5: I didn't actions speak louder than word.
Speaker 6: You know. I've I feel like I've been consistent with Michigan outside of being like, uh now I just wait till you guys fall, I'll be there. I'll be there to catch you. Trust me with the knife. But up until then, like I've been like a consistent kind of medium, like above medium with go blue whatnot. I never I've never been like over overly like go blue, Go blue, Go blue, like you have go big red, Go big red, Go big red, And the moment you realize that I'm not up there with you, then you bring it down and go the complete other way.
Speaker 3: And go negative on Big.
Speaker 6: Red versus like I'm just I'll just stay in the middle and yeah, that conversation was like yeah, I hope Michigan fails. But I'm I'm still like sitting here today, I'm like, hey, it's all good.
Speaker 3: I get it. You're a root for Big Red right now. That's awesome. We'd love to have you. We love to have you.
Speaker 6: But me being like, yeah, go Blue, I won't go Blue to win this weekend. Like I'm I've never been like root for fucking blue, hard heavy unless they're pushing for the national title. And based on the conversation we had last time, when it got when it got tight, that's when I was like.
Speaker 5: I'm off Blue, so you're off Blue still, I am talking about consistency.
Speaker 3: I played it.
Speaker 5: Here's why I say I've been medium to above medium. You've definitely not been I would say hardly medium on Michigan. I'm on rooting for Big Red for a couple of reasons. One, you're my fucking guy. Two that fan base needs a guy like me right now, someone to come in there and toot the horn from a different school that we don't we don't need you, yes to do because and the proof is after the third and one, when it was seven zero in the first quarter, That's when I looked around the stadium and it was quiet as a church mouse. On third and one, I thought, Okay, these fans, these fans need a little bit more, They need some more help because your.
Speaker 3: Boys the post game pantry and talked about that.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I'm just saying I was very consistent in rooting, rooting for Nebraska, and then once I reflected, I was like, okay, no, so I did go the other way a little bit, but I'm back.
Speaker 3: I'm back. Yeah, And I like.
Speaker 5: Maybe if we took a look at Ryan Holiday, ego is the enemy, we lay down our egos for a little bit and we go back.
Speaker 6: So here's my thought on Michigan. Michigan looks like the best team in college football. You guys are tough. You've ever since you beat Nebraska's ass, you beat basically the last two weeks, you've poured it on.
Speaker 3: Since harpball's been back, we've been undefeated against the spread.
Speaker 6: Right, right, But even when you guys played Rutgers, like Rutgers are Rutgers or Maryland one of them, they were battling up until the second half when that Rutgers QB started just throwing picks.
Speaker 5: Last year, no, no, you guys, who'd you guys play this year? We played Rutgers September twenty third, We were battling. It's thirty one seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you want me to finish? Do you want me to keep going?
Speaker 5: The gain you're referring to is to scroll up one. I believe it was bowling bullying. Oh oh yeah, you look thirty one six.
Speaker 6: Okay, well we watched that the whole way home and knew that it was like a closing you're referring to. But also Rutgers was competing until the second half. In Nebraska, you beat our ass from start to finish. Minnesota, you beat their ass from start to finish. Indiana, you beat their ass from start to finish. You guys are now looking like the best team in college football. The other games, like I was trying to say, like it wasn't you weren't beating their ass from start to finish.
Speaker 3: Now you guys are, like I would be fired up to be.
Speaker 6: We're in sitting in your seat because you guys look fucking tough. But you know, I know you're like one of me. Bout oh go Blue. You guys got this week Michigan State. You guys are gonna roll them. Who gives a fuck? Wait until you guys start like it'll start festering. What I'm pumped about this week is Penn State, Ohio State, and you guys got a piss nominal game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's my whole pitch, that's my whole premise around NA, to see what your vibe is when Penn State comes around.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I think I'm gonna lean into just being an objective, like critical thinker. You know what I mean, bad friend move, But I get it, buddy, I've been on your side up and like.
Speaker 3: I get it. No, no, I understand that, all right, as long as we're all good, as long as we know.
Speaker 5: I don't say we're all good. I was just saying I understand where you're coming from. That's all I need, all right, that's how you want to look at it. The other the other stuff you talked about though, the Jets their defense incredible, dude, I thought they were. They've they've legitimately got a shot. And then seeing Aaron Rodgers thirty four days post surgery, throwing a football with a slight limp, not even a bad limp, Like that's it.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 6: In the Jets defense too, I forgot, but their top three corners were out, like they had depth on that fucking Jets defense, bro, playing playing their fucking tail art, playing their flipping tails off, playing their flips so much at this point doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, the first five minutes and then you playing their flipping tails off. The Jets defense is and who is it? Quentnin Williams's linebacker? Is that the brother Quincy Williams. He's an animal, bro, He's an animal. But Jets defense fires me up. I think that they can, like I think they can get back in the division picture.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 5: I think when we look back at our all the divisional standings, we said that that AFC East is the AFC East, right, Yeah, AFC East is where you can see three get in there.
Speaker 3: You get in Jackie, you we you raise your hand. I said, we'll get back to your back to you all right? Perfect?
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 3: Who's your good? My good?
Speaker 5: Is Number thirteen for Stanford against Colorado two hundred and ninety four yards and three tds.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 5: Uh, Louis locks undefeated on Bet the Bus, first time ever hosting Bet the Bus and we went undefeated. I mean, I don't think any of us expected. That was pretty amazing. Uh, that big move. I got here the Jets, I got Michigan coverings, and Jim Harball has been back. Craig Reynolds, Uh, Detroit wide receiver with that block downfield against Tampa Bay. Just bring his boy for a touchdown. That is football porn.
Speaker 3: That's a good shout. That's the shit.
Speaker 7: You that go.
Speaker 3: You go, man.
Speaker 5: These guys are truly so bought into Detroit that I'm legitimately finding myself rooting for the Lions, Like, oh, that's awesome and awesome they're good because if you look back at some episodes, I I am on record saying when I when the tenth overall pick came and Detroit Lions were picking, I prayed, legitimately prayed for them not.
Speaker 3: To pick me. That's how bad the lines were. That's how much I didn't want to be there.
Speaker 5: Now I'm like, that seems like a place that people want to go to and be at and like enjoy that culture and get after it and play hard nosed ball.
Speaker 3: For coach Campbell.
Speaker 6: And you're right too, And I love that you shout out the widers, like the schematics like that because I know people watching, like everybody sees the from the surface level who's playing well, who's not. But it's little things that like that that it truly sparks, like a team to fucking flipping make a deep run and make a deep run because the boys are like, you know, they're in the film room shouting that out and everybody's like they're playing team ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're pulling the tape and the coach is like, I love the touchdown. That's that's great. Let's find out why we had the touchdown. And then there's a big circle that laser pointers on Craig.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what's that? Did he D two with the Cookstown cooks down. It's like a cook cut kutz Town. Okay, okay, hey D two powerhouse in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: And my last, my last, the good is is probably my favorite good of the whole entire week, and that's Win Rebel of one traveling for twelve hours on Saturday afternoon and literally crushing it economy sitting there rolling with.
Speaker 3: The punches, going back and forth.
Speaker 5: Her routine's all messed up, and she was every bit of How like when you walk away from the situation where people are really comment to me like your daughter's so well behaved, while your daughter's so amazing, she did so great on this flight, or you sit there and you think, like, my my kid fucking rocks.
Speaker 6: She is well behaved. Whinny, shout out you.
Speaker 7: She was.
Speaker 3: She was so incredible. I know we didn't talk about my weekend because wen we kept starting over, but we did a lot. We did it.
Speaker 5: We've traveled a lot in the last couple of days, and so that that's my good dude. I think the Island is a team that fires me up more than the Detroit Lions right now. Yeah, I mean, Eagles are gonna be fine, Niners are gonna be fine. But like you look at the look at the lines, and it's like everyone's wondering, like when are they contenders? It's like yo five and one, like what are we talking about? Like they're in it? Oh, there they are contenders. They are Super Bowl contenders. I'm I kind of found myself rooting for the Jets.
Speaker 3: Raiders. Raiders are bouncing back to in.
Speaker 6: A row, which I think I think time will still tell if they're like being a better team because.
Speaker 3: They've beat who Patriots, Patriots and who they'd be last week, but it was a good win. They were underdogs. Jackie Boy, Jackie Boys pulling it up right now.
Speaker 6: Packers No Packers, Yeah, it was Packers because there's Passaccia's homecoming. But they have they have two good weeks. Now, they got the uh well they it looks like they have a bye. Oh wait no, that's this weekend, my my time pass. They're gonna go three in a row Bears this week. Then they got the Lions, which you'll kind of see if they take care of business against the Bears. Then Monday night they run off three in a row. That's gonna be a big game to kind of show their measuring stick of where they're going to be, because they.
Speaker 3: Gotta, they gotta.
Speaker 5: They got a tough end of the schedule there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you're in a you're in a tough division.
Speaker 5: You're in a tough division, and so I don't know what the expectations truly are for the Raiders this year.
Speaker 3: I think if you get.
Speaker 6: I think they know well, what were they? What's seventeen games? Now you're you're hoping you need a winning season. Yeah, I think coach McDaniel's he needs a winning season because I think if he lost yesterday, his job would be being talked about.
Speaker 3: I believe it has been talked about.
Speaker 6: But now that they're winning, right now, you know, you just keep winning, man, Winning solves all problems.
Speaker 3: Winning solves all issues. Keep that.
Speaker 5: Keep the pace, dude, keep that five hundred pace. And then yeah, six and eleven last year, that's they I think you get. I mean nine and eight, nine and eight.
Speaker 3: I mean nine, that's what they want you.
Speaker 5: I think I think you're sitting like, Okay, we saw promise, we saw direction, we saw motivation, we're feeling good about it.
Speaker 6: It was last year they were six and eleven, but I think five games might have been within one score, like a five like blowing a fourth quarter lead type thing. So they've they're like in the think of it, they do. They just got to rite off more wins. They gotta keep winning.
Speaker 5: One one product that always wins is Proper Wild. Dude, Big News, Stop what you're doing?
Speaker 3: What's up? Oh? Proper Wild? Right here? He stop? What you're doing right now.
Speaker 5: Proper Wild has launched in seven hundred vitamin shops vitamin shops stores across the country and are giving three wait free shots away to anyone that wants one for the next week. So right now, for the next week, you can go to a vitamin shop, seven hundred of them, and you can go get one of these beauties right here. Just click the link below. All you have to do is buy a shot, upload your receipt, and then they'll venmo you for the amount paid, so you didn't have.
Speaker 3: To go to the store.
Speaker 5: You can literally just do this thing online. That's free stuff. We all love free stuff, dude, and it really is incredible. Get your free shot at properwild dot com slash free shots boom. That's an easy that's an easy little ad too, because I know people do get really upset about how many ads we have, but that's a nice little yeah.
Speaker 6: Any energy, Like everybody, you get your caffeine crashes in the middle of the day, you take proper Wild like that is it's clean energy, no artificial bullshit in there.
Speaker 3: You guys will love proper World.
Speaker 5: Question for the boys in the back, and I know this is kind of putting you guys on the spot. Do you guys have any of the good over the weekend? But you want to talk about?
Speaker 10: The good was being back in Knoxville For me, just the homecoming.
Speaker 2: It's always going to be back in your town. I do have a bad.
Speaker 3: Started off, start off the bad? Well, ho bit you a good?
Speaker 8: I guess our good was being able to come back Saturday night and just have fun Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Go out.
Speaker 10: Oh booze bag meets you over there, dude, ox was a time on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why you wouldn't stay Minch.
Speaker 2: I don't know why anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah he had.
Speaker 6: I think he had some boys in town or something like that. They were they were, yeah, a little housewarm part.
Speaker 3: They were gonna get. They're gonna be a while that. You better say nasty again. It's about to I kind of want to eliminate it from my burbage right now. It's too much. Yeah, we say it a lot. It's a great word, but it is too much. Jackie, start us off with the bad brother.
Speaker 10: This is in no way shape or for me coming at you, but this has to be talked about. The bad trying to get working class Americans to pay a millionaire's fines on tour.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: If if the forty nine Ers fan base is the fan base they claim to be, I think they have no problem all donating a dollar, And I think.
Speaker 3: I have no problem with that.
Speaker 10: George Kittle, I think he signed like a Chubby's contract with like two point five million for this year next and in California that's fifteen in too. But it just to me, that's a lot of money. A dollar, no, thirteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right as a whole, it's a lot.
Speaker 10: But if you have, you're gonna ask people who pay every single week, who spend their harder money to come watch you play, to then now pay more money because you.
Speaker 2: Wore a T shirt that said fuck Dallas.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna ask people to pay for somebody else, not for me. I'm just saying, Georgie's a boy, he's a heart and soul of that team. Why not just throw a dollar in for the guy? See that they can cook up. And then if you're a forty nine Ers fan base, and let's say you get fourteen thousand fans to go sit there and put in a dollar. Now, you can sit there and put that in being like, look how big of a fan base we are, Look, how look what we've done. Cincinnati Bengals shot at them when they put a gofund me together for Jamorrow Hamlin after the game last year. They put in their harder money and they get to put that situation is a badge of honor for them, and then look at us as a fan base as a whole. Look how look how awesome we are in Cincinnati. Different situations, absolutely, but I think it'd be very cool if fourteen forty nine Ers fans, which is not even a quarter of that stadium, puts one dollar in gets not the venmo, the go fund me going for the boy.
Speaker 3: I think that's sick. So I'm about it.
Speaker 5: I love your bad I appreciate you checking the boy, but one dollars on a.
Speaker 10: Hole not Yeah, not coming anyone. Also, Dean can come on at twelve.
Speaker 3: Thirty perfect, perfect. I love that. Get Dean on some of these calls.
Speaker 6: They need to go, they need to go Nebraska's way.
Speaker 3: I think he was only on the Minnesota game. I think they were on fix.
Speaker 10: Oh I do a bad though, and it goes down on another bat his name the Giants OC going into the first half last night.
Speaker 3: That's not I don't know if that's on him. I have that on my bad as well.
Speaker 2: Who's it on the Is it on?
Speaker 6: I heard what I was hearing or just what they were saying. Is that Taylor checked it at the line of scrimmage?
Speaker 3: Okay, I really thought, will be yeah, no, I get it now, just bee big an idiot.
Speaker 2: It's just a bad overall.
Speaker 3: We'll get it. We'll get into that one. I have that one on there.
Speaker 5: I was wondering, Jackie, why you pulled up my Twitter?
Speaker 7: I saw you see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And in my head I.
Speaker 5: Was like, I got to talk about the weekend and I had that little weekend post about bet the Bush. He might be popping that up for a clip later, and little did I know?
Speaker 3: Would you go four oh and one? Uh yeah, one pushes to win four on one? Yeah, you don't lose money? No no, no.
Speaker 5: Took the over two in that push, so technically five oh and one not the uh organ lost by three in the line that was there underdogs by three?
Speaker 3: Did you have six? Did you put six picks in Bet the Bus? I did say?
Speaker 5: I think I said on the show that I was going over as well. I don't know if I don't think it was in there in the graphics.
Speaker 7: You picked the spread in and over in one of the games.
Speaker 5: It had to be organ I think Oregon Washington was the one we thought was a pretty overhit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's yeah, so five o one.
Speaker 8: And the over in uh the North Caro line of Miami game also hit.
Speaker 5: Which I believe you suggested. You suggested as well, Hey.
Speaker 6: Mitch's we might be six oh and one mitsuh, mitches three and oh on his last three overs, being like, hey, I don't know, but if the spreads the move this week, but I think the overs will lock. He's three and oh in his last three.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm noticing in gambling, being this is my first year obviously jumping into it. Overs hit hard in college football fast and often, and the unders hit hard in the NFL, I was four and oh and are pumping dump and.
Speaker 6: It starts to catch on, like some of these lines will start getting moved to where it's like, oh man, I need these schools to score over sixty nine points now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe, yeah, We'll see as it develops a little bit more into the sixty nine nice yeah.
Speaker 3: And now because I was singing the same thing with the NFL, I was like.
Speaker 6: Man, I need to start getting on these some of these unders, man, right because I know they're gonna I know they're gonna catch on.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be like over Runner's gonna be like forty one and a half. Well that dude.
Speaker 5: I had two unders that were forty one and a half and they all hit, both hit, they both.
Speaker 3: I'll jump into my bab my bad. The forty nine ers.
Speaker 5: Against the Browns. They should have walked away with that game. I know Debo got hurt, I know Christian McCaffrey got hurt, but you gotta feed kittle one one catcher at one reception, like let that boy eat a little bit. That's that's tough. Titans during international games they're owing two. It's not only was that game abysmal, but it's it was boring as fuck to watch. It was just like damn boys, like you just want so badly for them to just crush it, and it just there's this little mistakes. Kyle Phillips, love Kyle Phillips to death, but like one second left in the half, you just gotta let that ball go away, and obviously it's so much easier said the done situational stuff. You're there, you just want to catch it and I have it be good. But like damn, because let's say that ball does go on the one A, rolls to the one yes, stop, and now you have to do a tush push type of situation to even you know, get into the half. You can't take a niecas it to be a safety. But that's that's it anyway more bad. The interurn's talking me into chiefs over with their silver tongue. They put out some really good, some really well said stats at me. I was gonna take cheat under. I ended up taking the over and and it didn't hit on slips of picks five hundred uh. The flight attendant that went to hand me my snacks on my third flight of the day and wouldn't extend her arm past the aisle row. I was sitting in the window seat and she's like snacks, and I was like, yeah, she would love some snacks. And I go to put my hand out halfway I'm halfway through the through the middle streat over my daughter's face and she like held it there. She went to arm she went t X when and I it was a good enough time. I was like, are you gonna put your arm out? And she just looked at me with a devious look, and I was like, I had to do the like I had almost pulled the lat trying to get get the snack away, so that that's that's bad ball. That's bad ball. And then Tampa Bay's record when they're in the cream school uniforms, what the flight attendant thing?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: One smells like white privilege.
Speaker 3: But she was she wasn't white.
Speaker 5: I know you are, brother, I told you I'm thirty five percent Mexican, but you also, dude, you need to like we all have jobs to do right and we all have a great relationship back there, but if someone something was slipping, we would be able to have the dialogue be like, hey, you got to be better.
Speaker 3: At X, Y and Z.
Speaker 5: Same thing goes for me if you have see I need to do something better. As a flight attendant, dude, you are it's customer service, your customer service, and you're the safety the customer service.
Speaker 3: You are the show.
Speaker 5: When you're at thirty thousand feet in the air, you come out by the you should be dishing the things out and be like, oh but hey, everybody, look under your.
Speaker 3: Chair and oh snacks, Like that's that's what you're fucking looking at this? Can you are you good on this emergency exit road?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Verbal yes for your thank you, sweet thank you, sweet boom boom, charisma, charm. That's what you want with your flight attendants. Now you can be having a tough day. I get it, We've all had it. But I'm sitting on my third flight and I'm going my twelve hours into into this traveling. I am the customer and for that reason, For that reason, honey, you've made it on my my bad List extrem record twenty oh sorry, oh and twenty four?
Speaker 3: Are they?
Speaker 6: Oh? I thought they've won on time because I want to say stats. I saw a clip from like Lavonte talking about how he's you know, he's before the game started, he was proud to be part of the only team that's won in a cream circle UNI.
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 2: Seasons.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe it's three part of the one winning season with.
Speaker 10: The I thought you're saying just overall, everear, overall they're they are not good at all the first three seasons.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was the first three season seasons they ever wore them, Yeah in twenty six.
Speaker 5: If those it's funny, two goes those uniforms. I look at those uniforms as their alternate skill.
Speaker 3: All those are dope.
Speaker 5: If those were their everyday uniforms, though, they would be ugly uniforms. And that's the fun thing about alternative uniforms, that's I do like that, Like, uh, the Steelers bubble bees. Those are hideous, but because they wear it once, if you're a player where and everything like, it's kind of sick. We're wearing this even though everyone looks like yeah.
Speaker 3: Big cat. He had a funny thing last week.
Speaker 6: He was saying, like cream circle unions are like where you're like, oh sick, like hell yeah, and then you see the team going out on the field and you're like, ah, this doesn't look very tough.
Speaker 3: This doesn't look very good. We're about to get our ass whooped. I like that. Dide you want to hit your bad Yeah, I can hit my beat. Did you want to touch any of my band.
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I felt like we touched. I felt like we hit the bats. I gotta hit the bets. We hit the best. What was your last bat?
Speaker 3: The chair.
Speaker 6: Titans in London two and four going into a bye week, I think yes, although the Titans are zero and two in London. That first game in London was like the Boys went for two at the end and didn't get it. Very different type of loss yesterday, I did. I thought that they were flat. They were like, oh for on third down going in a halftime, and I'm thinking, like, you know, Raves, just like you know, we're gonna find out, We're gonna find out who loves football in the second half, make a decision like here's the bad news. Doesn't get any worse than what just happened. The good news, you're only down fifteen. You guys can.
Speaker 3: Decide and kind of like walk out like one of those types of.
Speaker 5: Thing, right, and then you know KB and Jeff Yeah, yeah, trying to rally the boys.
Speaker 3: Rally the boys.
Speaker 6: Anthony Richards an injury, the boy might be out for an extended period of time. I think that is not good in Indianapolis. He's an ending Yeah, I know, because he's I think he's got like six opinions, and you know some of the big dogs that you know how that stuff gets like once you get a couple once you get a couple opinions, they're kind of like, hey, you should get surgery, like looking out for your best interest. It's kind of an unbiased opinion versus like the team saying, hey, you know, you could maybe play through this, Like if you're a young cat, especially Anthony Richardson, he's going to be a franchise name for the end of time. Like if it's me and it's up for debate, six opinions and a couple are telling you get surgery. Me personally, it's hindsight twenty twenty. Your boy's getting the surgery. Yeah, I think you got to get the surgery. But I think that's a tough spot to be in for the Colts. I think Minshew he's a stud, But I don't think like, I don't think that they can. I think their playoff hopes dwindle without Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because with Gardner Minshew, you think Jacksonville is going to be a redemption game for him. That's the reason why I went Colts plus four and a half on Slips and Picks, and it's like this is he's gonna show he's a he's a dude. Yeah, take it out on the team that obviously I neverably said you're not our guy, right, you know, that's a good point.
Speaker 6: And I think right now, it's like you got the Jags in Houston looking like the two teams coming out.
Speaker 5: Of the South there. They need to put you part of the good as well. Yeah, and then everybody said was dead, including myself, And he.
Speaker 3: Even tried to throw a pick and then they stripped him and got the ball back.
Speaker 5: Right right, I did have one more good. I forgot about my good, my other good. It was gonna be my nuts. That's why I kept bringing it up. Was you Delaney and Jersey Jerry making a quick pivot and getting the podcast.
Speaker 6: I was, yeah, that was like literally saw Jerry in the hallway and I was like, hey, would you mind I know we're talking, we're talking, you know, can no spoilers, right, do you mind going in and doing this bust with me?
Speaker 5: And he was like, yeah, I'm down whatever whatever you want, you guys want. I watched it. You guys did a great job.
Speaker 3: So that was.
Speaker 6: Delaney was on a little bit of a lag on the zoom and so there are times where I'm like, you say something, you just wait for a second.
Speaker 3: To know, like, you know, should I be keeping an energy?
Speaker 6: Do I need to fall back and like hopefully somebody comes in and says something, because it was a we threw that thing together.
Speaker 3: We threw that thing together. I saw that the boys, you guys did a good job.
Speaker 6: I didn't watch the tail end of it, but I was like, I think you guys might see a post show because we missed on a couple segments we had to hit on.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that was that was a team effort. That was a team effort, good team effort. So that's a shout to all the boys. Man, that's awesome.
Speaker 6: My final bad, the SEC is bad this year. You know what, I'm gonna say that hold on, hold on?
Speaker 3: Can we do? Can we jump into that bottom one you got right there on the list? Jack? Throw that?
Speaker 6: Bring that up and I'll I'll spice it up with that one because that can be when we talk about all right, my my final bad is going to be my overly direct take presented by direct TV. DirecTV is the ultimate destination for pro football. It's where fans get their football fixed throughout the season, whether you're watching games live on TV or streaming at app. Direct TV has you covered. You can get direct without a satellite. Stop compromising, start watching football, Call one eight hundred direct TV. And here's my overly direct take, and it's in my bad category. The SEC is bad this year. The SEC is bad this year outside of Georgia. And by the way, Georgia only beat Vanderbilt by seventeen points, and Vanderbilt is a bottom of the barrel team.
Speaker 5: I thought it was eleven. I thought it was thirty one twenty.
Speaker 6: I thought it was thirty seven twenty. That's an easy one to seven, Like that's a close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an easy little deal.
Speaker 5: Because I actually watched the highlights of that game. Vanderbilt scored first, and then I think they scored like a bunch on answer.
Speaker 6: Where's that? Whe's Vanderbilt that thirty seven to twenty either way? Seventeen points? Like they don't cover. Like this is a bottom of the barrel team. And if you look at the records and who's performing well, the second best team in the SEC could arguably be Miszoo and Missus a big twelve team, Like, let's not get it twisted. Missou's a big twelve team. And if you look at the parody in the SEC this year Alabama being your second best team highly ranked, barely beats Arkansas, barely beats Argusas And that's the bottom. This is two and five Arkansas team. Like, this is not a good Arkansas team. That is my hot take. South Carolina giving up. They should they should have beat Florida. For the love of God, they.
Speaker 3: Should should be Georgia. Yeah, but I digress. That is my take. The SEC is bad this year.
Speaker 10: Did you also see this is right before we came on, brock Powers tied end for Georgia stud possible season ending. He's having ankle surgery.
Speaker 11: No year, did I did see Tennessee Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but we we gotta be careful on rooting on somebody getting hurt because I'm not.
Speaker 5: He said, yeah, yeah, and I'm because trust me when I saw because he's a study, he's in college fool. And you remember us being up in the suite with them boys being like that boy rout there, that's the boy that keeps all the boys and chair. He I was like, I don't like the way you're saying, but you're sitting there. Yeah, you set a little strong, but dude, because the reason why I say we gotta be we gotta be careful about that is I thought the same thing.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, that's really good from Michigan.
Speaker 6: They go because he only because like he's one of the best offensive players, like all around offensive players, like one of the best.
Speaker 5: He might be Kyle Pitts level drafted, that's how good he is.
Speaker 2: First round Yeah, a good NFL.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, but you know, I don't know, is Kyle Pits not good or is he just not being utilized correctly by Arthur Smith.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've saw this week.
Speaker 6: I've saw some tape that you would think that I think big cat he was saying, like he's just out there doing cardio. But then I saw a tape get put together on him trying to create separation.
Speaker 3: You last, same one, Mitch. Maybe it was a lot, wasn't. There's always lost going around.
Speaker 6: Where it's like, let's look at all the highlights of Pits this year, because everybody thinks like that he's just being under utilized. He just wasn't getting separation, he wasn't getting open like guys glued to him.
Speaker 3: He just wasn't.
Speaker 6: It didn't look like Kyle Pits that everybody thinks that Kyle Pits is looking like out there.
Speaker 8: Didn't he hurt his knee a couple of years ago and he got knee surgery. I'm not sure because I think I think they're saying like something is not right with him because the way he was running like pre surgery and post surgery is completely different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's just not getting uh what are these just highlights of him?
Speaker 3: But we got on the roster today, right. It was the name Rock Powers Rock.
Speaker 5: I know, and dude, he's and he's got He's got the stuff that he's got. Speed's got Leticism's got a good receding hairline, he's got good ball skills. Like he's really got all the things you need in like when you're looking at a gritty white dude, Yeah that's gonna Rex.
Speaker 6: Hairlines, got all the stuff that you need exactly more and more upside.
Speaker 3: Not a shot at Rex. Just Rex was a sixth rounder I think or fifth.
Speaker 5: Rounder, and he really is like I like Ben Jones, who obviously he's a Georgia Bulldog, Georgia Bulldog legend. He there was that six' eight dude that was hitting the sled in the combine or, whatever looking like an apsolute unit who was their tight end and he was making big time. Catches And ben's, like this is when this kid's a, freshman has brought kids a. Freshman he's, like that's not even our best tight. End that kid is going to be so like he has been legit since he stepped In.
Speaker 6: Athens, GEORGE i want to, say even just, him the rise of him made one tight end in that class transferred To nebraska that was the one who did all the robbery.
Speaker 3: Stuff and THEN i think another tight end Transferre.
Speaker 6: Dallas she like two tight ends transferred out of there because they probably realized, like, oh this dude's gonna be the.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 5: YEAH i love too how college players can get away with that much knee being.
Speaker 3: Exposed it's such a. Swaggy.
Speaker 6: Look, Hey, jack what's your thoughts on the you, KNOW sec being bad this?
Speaker 10: YEAR i, MEAN I i don't think they're, bad but they're definitely not good college.
Speaker 5: FOOTBALL i don't expect that is very.
Speaker 3: WEIRD i like. IT i think it's. Awesome, yeah, YEAH i think there's a.
Speaker 10: Lot there's not as much of a front, runner which makes it yea more interesting.
Speaker 6: Like teams like top ten. Teams all of them have a, shot LIKE i think a real. Shot washington is a, player good ball.
Speaker 10: Club, YEAH i think it's good for the whole sport in, general and it gets away from the whole secs.
Speaker 6: King like there's there's two or three teams in THE sec that they're gonna you, know it's gonna be one of them or one of The Big ten teams that come. OUT i, COULD i could be the best Conference Big, TEN i think right?
Speaker 3: Now why not?
Speaker 2: WE i think it's just.
Speaker 6: Weird, Michigan Ohio, State Penn state all in the top, ten like we?
Speaker 3: Five, Right, No, no might six as.
Speaker 10: Well Ten EAST i think is the best subdivision in all of College well.
Speaker 3: Either, way The Big ten has the most.
Speaker 6: Teams and that's not me saying our bottom of the Barrels nebraska and The.
Speaker 3: Braska i'm just, saying like The Big.
Speaker 6: Ten like any year that THE sec has Like, bam like last, year Like, Bama, Tennessee, georgia it's, like, oh we have the best conference because you guys have three really good teams that are always in like the top, seven and this year it's The Big, Ten like The Big ten is the team And maryland Beat illinois like that would still Be Like maryland was a player until they dropped On. Illinois that's what makes me like, Hopeful, like oh, man that's the.
Speaker 8: Basket the REASON i shook my head was because, like our bad teams are really really, bad whereas LIKE sec doesn't necessarily have.
Speaker 12: That, Vandy, Yeah arkansas almost beat, almost but, no it's not almost Beat. Bama It's bama's not nearly as good as they have been in the.
Speaker 3: Past.
Speaker 5: Nearly Both both of what you guys are saying is, true just, different just different ways of phrasing it.
Speaker 6: Because THE sec, privilege like the thought is just they're always, Better, like oh, Man vandy almost Be. Bama like Maybe vandy spicy this. Year, no they're. Not they're not.
Speaker 3: Spicy.
Speaker 8: Whatsoever do you think Like, Rutgers oh, No Northwestern Michigan, state like they are bad.
Speaker 6: Teams Michigan state Is, yeah that's The.
Speaker 7: Illinois back to being bad.
Speaker 3: Again, no, no, yeah, Yeah i'm not. Arguing when Was illinois?
Speaker 7: Good they were good last?
Speaker 3: Year, yeah they.
Speaker 6: Were saw last year they really, WERE i, promise like we want a, lot we want a lot of bets with. Them last year they were good on defense and they had a good run game the like, Yes michigan and specifically to make it to make everybody feel. Better The Big Ten east is the best, subdivision WHICH i think makes the conference the best conference in football right.
Speaker 5: Now the only way for that to truly hold is one of those teams need to win The National championship this.
Speaker 6: Year one have to win The natty And big ten has to take care of business in both. Season, yeah BECAUSE sec even as bad as like we're, like, okay they're kind of average this, Year like you could look At big, ten let's just SAY pac. Twelve let's SAY pac twelve to, one and Then big ten would be two BECAUSE sec is in the arguable realm of three out with like The big. Twelve BUT i think they're better than The big twelve or THE. Acc you got THE acc to take into, account BUT i think those are who's debating.
Speaker 3: There but it's all about ball.
Speaker 6: Season like as average as THE sec can, look if they take care of business in ball, season which years pass to do come, back that's.
Speaker 3: Where it hurts.
Speaker 6: Us but right NOW i love where The Big ten is Sitting Jack Jack.
Speaker 10: Sergey THE sec has eight teams with at least five or more.
Speaker 2: Wins The Big ten only has, six.
Speaker 3: BUT sec playing again each, Other, yeah we Have Big ten's.
Speaker 5: Got a tough, Conferenceation, doug that's, Crazy like you're looking at Uh, nebraska a perennial team in The Big Ten, west.
Speaker 6: And michigan house some forty five to, seven But nebraska.
Speaker 3: Might be there at the. End like that's a tough conference top to.
Speaker 6: Bottom now That i'm talking now That i'm talking myself into.
Speaker 5: It But jack did point out while you were, talking a sad thing at the bottom of THE Sec.
Speaker 3: East who's second to, Last michigan's with The East michigans the C Sec East South.
Speaker 6: Carolina, yeah, well, yeah they've they've they've dropped the, ball like they've lost games they should not be. Losing and if you're gonna, say, Oh arkansas almost Beat, bam it's Like illinois Beat maryland And maryland was undefeated until they Played Ohio. State it's like that's the same exact kind of. Conversation all, Right, okay, okay all good. Arguments i'll go from nine down to.
Speaker 5: Five now the Play devil's advocates to you will you could just say that THE sec as a whole is just better and that's.
Speaker 3: Where the games are.
Speaker 5: Bottom you could you could just say that because they're, there AND i don't agree with What i'm.
Speaker 3: SAYING i.
Speaker 5: Am, however someone listening who's AN sec fan might be bringing this, up yelling at their screen right now that the bottom TIER sec might be better this year than it has been in years. Past and that's why these you, know perennial you Know National champion contender teams are having a harder.
Speaker 6: Time you're, right, Yeah Vanderbilt South, CAROLINA, argusa you, guys are you? Guys are you? Know you guys are helping move the needle for THE. Sec, taylor you're sitting in the driver's. Seat you need to argue the top of The big ten is the. Best, OH i agree with, that But i'm saying as far.
Speaker 3: As i'm, Playing i'm playing At Dennis.
Speaker 6: Kelly, yeah but for us to team up and then you let me do the middle on the, Bottom i'll take care of the. Rest you just spout, off we got the, Best we're the best at the very.
Speaker 3: Top, yeah, okay all, Right Big ten's got the best top thirteen yeah, yeah, yeah in the college because they do no Like.
Speaker 6: GEORGIA i Think, Ohio, State, state And michigan right now on paper is Beating, georgia all three of.
Speaker 5: THEM i, think especially If Brop powers is. Out, Dude georgia is in so much trouble Because South. Carolina, dude we were at that game And athens wasn't as loud as people. Said it wasn't as rowdy as people. Said it was very cool being around the, hedges but it wasn't the EXPECTATION i had FOR sec.
Speaker 6: Football, YEAH i, AGREE i agree with that. One now we got to get to A tennessee. Game, MAN i, know, DUDE i. Know, Hey i'm dead, ass like that's that's an. Atmosphere you'll love the. Tailgating, YEAH i het you look good At, orange the fluff your ego a little, bit and then when you get on the field and the checkerboard stadium going on like it is.
Speaker 10: Loud.
Speaker 5: Bro, NOW i will say, this there are people that work at this shop that said it wasn't as loud as people were saying it.
Speaker 3: Was that's What i'm. Hearing, nope are we stalling them? Out stalling them?
Speaker 5: Though, YES, JP i LIKE i, Said i'm stalling it. OUT i will let you know that that was mentioned to me about the loudness that.
Speaker 2: Stadium there's so many haters in this. Shop the negativity, IS i don't, know jack.
Speaker 3: NEGATIVITY i look before we got the, bustle say, Hey vegas next, week and you, GO i guess that's, negativity AND i.
Speaker 4: To, Myself, oh.
Speaker 3: Out it, again we're going out.
Speaker 2: WEST i did not say THAT i was not part of that.
Speaker 3: Clan, yes hating, is you might be the.
Speaker 2: Leader But i'll jump on the positive train. TOO i feel like it was a very loud game.
Speaker 6: Out of the Three i've been to Ole, Miss, Florida tennessee last. YEAR'S i went to Ollle miss two years. Ago when they're throwing the stuff on the. Field i'm, Talking i'm. Talking they had like they were Like philly, fans but college level to where they were, rowdy they were ready to destroy Ole miss And kiff and being there that WHEN i stood, there because two years ago that was the whole best three win. Team maybe we had just went To nebraska or maybe they were about to play Like michigan and it's, like, hey we actually have a. Shot And i'm as proud as ever about Uh. Nebraska still, am, obviously But i've had to. Create you, Know i've had to remain, optimistic but that at that TIME i would have just died on the hill.
Speaker 3: Being, like, no there's nothing touching.
Speaker 6: It WHEN i was standing there for That Old miss, GAME i was, like this is a level of loudness that is.
Speaker 7: It's.
Speaker 3: Awesome the violent, loudness the violence in the loud your ears.
Speaker 6: Loud, Yes florida was really, loud and m was probably number. Three but when it was close in like the first, QUARTER i mean really the first half was. Close the stadium to your, point when talking About nebraska that third and one on that second drive or, Whatever tennessee they are playing that element of being loud like when their team needs them. To like they're like it was a fun atmosphere to be in love, that, yeah BECAUSE i.
Speaker 5: WAS i know we talked about before with The nebraska, thing BUT i was, LIKE i remember being there in twenty twelve in that night game and it literally bit us.
Speaker 3: Communicating i've got to use like handsigns the. Communicator you're literally talking to you about. IT i got. That why is we?
Speaker 5: Other whatever you're whatever you're, doing like you're a litterally just hoping To god that the person next to you and knows what they're.
Speaker 3: Doing, yeah and vice versa.
Speaker 5: Obviously AND i sat there AND i was, like, damn like it really wasn't like that because you're packing the.
Speaker 3: Stadium, no You're you're.
Speaker 6: Right WHEN i was staying, there you even made that, comment AND i was, LIKE i wasn't. GONNA i didn't at all play the side of, like oh, no they'll, they'll they'll get. LOUD i was just, like, DUDE i, know like when you needed him to be loud ast, shit they were not being loud as.
Speaker 5: Yet Because Kenny bell brought up a, Point he's, LIKE i wanted them to take that. Down and it was the banner that said you know this many games sold out record or. Whatever AND i was, like, brother you can't like that is right, Now like you that's what you have to hang your head on this. Program but those fans are holding on by a, thread holding on by a.
Speaker 3: Thread. Back if we, die we, die all, right we, die we. Die let's get into the. Ugly, yeah the?
Speaker 6: Ugly do you want me to? Rite are you who went? LAST i might have went last in the?
Speaker 3: Bad oh hold.
Speaker 5: ON i just got a text for s AND p five hundred hold on eight and, five going To Monday Night football.
Speaker 6: Eight and, Five The Ugly, sorry The pooh that gets you, Beat Malik willis's, Awareness Tyrod taylor check into a run before. Halftime Uh ritter throwing three interceptions BECAUSE i actually believe AND i hate doing BECAUSE i know he's a YOUNG qb and stuff like. THAT i, LOVE i Love Coach, smith BUT i do Think heinike wins that game if he's.
Speaker 3: Playing and then, uh going slow in the fast.
Speaker 6: LANE i was, DRIVING i was driving to the bus today and there was a car in the we were talking a four lane. Highway there was a car in the left lane that there was five of us in a row right behind, him and it's, like, dog get the fuck.
Speaker 5: Over, yeah that's That's i've never been so on the same level of you right, now.
Speaker 3: Trust, Me LIKE i know when you gotta. Play you know there's four.
Speaker 6: Lanes you're in the left lane and you got and you can't look in the, mirror see you got cars behind, You, like get the fuck.
Speaker 3: Over that's the ship that gets you. Beat may be killed in some.
Speaker 5: Messes, absolutely, Yeah i'll saw. It my Ugly colorado second. Half JUST i cannot fucking believe, that Bro. COLFRADO i cannot believe that BECAUSE i WHEN i saw That, BEN i was, like man plus ten and a half is. Dead stanford plus ten and half that is so. Dead and then they.
Speaker 3: Won we should have took money line triple o t. Right, yes that. Thought that was wild.
Speaker 5: Doing doing a podcast with individuals and talking as if you were played an international game that you never talked, in but, you for whatever, reason have believed it and you actually lived that life and you have like actual stories that never really.
Speaker 3: Happened what happened? There you don't.
Speaker 5: Remember last last week on the, podcast you were talking To delaney And Jersey jerry about the time you went over with The titans to play The.
Speaker 3: Chargers, yeah BUT I, london right right.
Speaker 6: RIGHT i pulled from, that SO i didn't deviate and talk about my time In washington BECAUSE i went over there same exact timeframe In.
Speaker 3: Washington that is as you BEAT Ct, yeah, yeah no.
Speaker 6: Doubt And delaney And, DELANEY i Think delaney was kind of talking about it and just kind of played into the fact that MAYBE i might have been over, there but MAYBE i just talked into. It that was a time Where i'm like him being on. Zoom i'm just like rolling with the punches because we went over on A thursday too to where it was LIKE i can't remember if that's what we were talking about or.
Speaker 5: NOT i bet You delaney didn't even pick up on, that because On slips And picks last, week we were talking About Josh dobbs AND i was, like you, know people are saying he's the, best he's the best quarterback In tennessee volunteer history in THE, nfl.
Speaker 3: And he's, like, oh, REALLY i didn't know. That Peyton, Mannick yeah, yeah, yeah but we, yeah we just all.
Speaker 6: Right more.
Speaker 5: Ugly Jameis winston's pump up speech To Alvin kamar on the sidelines during the.
Speaker 3: Game, yeah that fucking the. Car this just love Being. Jamis it's like you love, it but like.
Speaker 5: That, shit you're getting beat, Literally AND i bet the Way Alvin kamara was looking at, Him we're, like there's no.
Speaker 3: FUCK i loved even.
Speaker 6: Now Alvin kamar's like response to him like he kind of did the, yeah, yeah it's just.
Speaker 3: Right he gets all animated boom. Boom.
Speaker 5: Yeah jalen hurts three interceptions and actually should have had.
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 5: Interceptions the last drive in that two minute wh they're trying to go. DOWN i was like fourth and ten or, whatever and he launched it and THE dB should have picked it. Off George kittle one reception for one. YARD i don't think that's On. Kittle, YES i don't think that's On. KITTLE i think that's on the. Coaches like when you see see him see And Deebo samuel, out you literally gotta go. Him that's the guy we need to feed the rest of this. Game he's he's a spark, plug he's. Energy feed him the ball over and over again and let him get the fuck after. It SO i think that shally gets you, beat and actually think it should be in my last, one going back to my, flights the ten year old kid putting a seat, back sitting in an economy seat in front of me and his parents looking, over noticing me and looking back at me and saying. Nothing that shit will get your fucking ass.
Speaker 7: Beat.
Speaker 5: Dude you, KNOW i LITERALLY i put THE i did the. KNEE i did like the double, knee feminine tuck like, this AND i pressed it AS i felt him looking for THE i saw him looking for the little little circle to press it and go, back AND i could feel the kid doing, that and eventually it's like his his want is more than, mine his why is bigger than mine when it comes to defending the.
Speaker 3: Seat SO i wanted. It he wanted it more than. You and THEN i had to hit the legs spread, apart and then the dad AND i WAS i was allowed noise when the lakes spread, apart and the dad like looks at his son and looks back at, me AND i kind of give him the.
Speaker 5: And he just looked back and focus the rest of the. FLIGHT i, thought you get your. Boy, no you know me on, Flights, YEAH i am submissive on those, flights le y, know just get me to Where i'm. Going if that was, you you'd be to have a little. Kid, hey you get your. Son you get your son to move that up a little.
Speaker 3: Bit that's. Ridiculous you can't tell.
Speaker 5: Me i'm not looking over, like, man that's a lot of real. Estate take it, easy. Sir do you mind putting that fake that? Shi it was kind of just throw the ball in his court and see what he does with. It then if he doesn't do, nothing you're kind of thinking he's.
Speaker 3: More mad all.
Speaker 5: Right that would just make me more mad IF i took the time to say so to somebody like, hey could you please tell your son and he's like, no like and then the lady come over and hands me the, snack half, ASS i might take the whole plane, Down SO i don't want.
Speaker 6: To you might have to beat the dad's ass if he looks at you and looks away and you're, like, hey, okay can you you, know.
Speaker 3: Yeah what are we doing, here?
Speaker 5: DUDE i saw this video of this guy on a, bike, uh going across a bridge the other day and the guy like gets like he's riding his bike and there's a kid walking and the guy like kind of moves the bike kind of shoves the kid out of the, way and the dad's filming the. Video and for whatever reason that that video was in my, head like the whole TIME i was in the airport with wind just thinking, like you, know those little carts are driving, by people are in rushes, like AND i literally was, LIKE i would legit fight somebody if they did that to my, Daughter and it's just oh, man, yes, anyway anyway coming at somebody's, kid AND i feel like that's just a quick way for dads to get fired.
Speaker 3: Up, yeah, somebody you, know there's sometimes you need to get. CHECKED i don't know you're running.
Speaker 2: Hot you know He's you're running smooth and.
Speaker 6: Cool Dude, Cannon he's sense of All trophy games was creative with support From busting with The boys And Duke cannon to create a thick body wash and a big ass brick of.
Speaker 3: Soap the idea was hatched right here at bust IN.
Speaker 6: Hq we wanted to bring a scent to life that celebrates college football bragging rights in the greatest, rivalries especially When November december come. AROUND a, thick high viscosity body wash formulated with a noticeably high viscosity and built to work effectively on your body and not spewed down the shower. Drain the big gas brick of soap would beat the shit out of whatever soapar you're using because it's triple milled for superior quality and it's just. Better find the New duke cannonscent At Duke cannon dot, Com Slash Trophy game and now available at your closest Local.
Speaker 3: WALMART uh shout.
Speaker 5: Out as it was either zais enter A Trevor Keegan they had a post On instagram the other day talking About Duke cannon and they, said trophy game, Here zentner and the trophy. Here trophy game in that don't mention to the bust And. Bowl though you don't mention in your advert about that bust And bowl right, there he, Said trophy games, rivalries especially when you get In November.
Speaker 6: DECEMBER i, thought just because only because the game had, Passed like If i'm still, saying, yeah it was created for the bust And bowl and just about the bust And, bowl but to get people, like, hey if you're robberies, elsewhere Not Michigan.
Speaker 3: Nebraska if you're rovalies, elsewhere this soap is for, you and also be a part of that. Robbery, yeah be a part of that.
Speaker 6: Rappery it does kind of stink that bust and bowlsn't taking, place like that's a public.
Speaker 3: Thing, yeah it bothers.
Speaker 5: Me here's what bothers me in the world Of university Of michigan right now is they played two trophy games since The Mission nebraska, game and both their social media has posted about The brown jug and they are now posting About Paul bunyan and so there's no. Love there's no post of like trophy Game, nebraska WHICH i, get and we've talked about how that becomes more more of a rivalry that we've talked about, it and the best way for that to happen is if The Big Ten.
Speaker 3: West you said it's wide. OPEN i.
Speaker 5: Pray To god That nebraska can win The Big TEN. W, yeah, yeah that would be.
Speaker 3: Hype that would be.
Speaker 5: High actually were we would go back to the championship In.
Speaker 3: Annapolis we would go to that and.
Speaker 6: Watch and that'd be, like, hey bust and bowl two point zero two point we're.
Speaker 3: Back i'll give the if we, die we die.
Speaker 5: Speech, yeah it's so funny too that you bring that. Up the social social media and social media are so stupid, sometimes like you the coach. Rule his speech he gave To, NEBRASKA i thought was. Electric it wasn't quite will, compidence but it was it was. Electric and then you put the whole if we, die we die.
Speaker 3: Speech you got all the meet guys.
Speaker 5: Like pretty wild that you'd, say if you, die you, die it's just a game bowl of that. Bullshit i'm, like those dudes are so, corny bro corny as. Fuck it's, like, obviously but we talked about in the, past like there was a time where you And i'd be, like if we die in the football, field, good, yeah, yeah heel me, off, Yes and it's, like.
Speaker 6: Again it doesn't matter to me if everybody understands, That like it's you're in those moments and you, know you understand all of the work you've put in.
Speaker 3: To get to a high, level high, stakes high.
Speaker 6: Pressure, game and you're you, know your coach is giving you a, speech and people be, like, oh that's not my, tone that's not my, style YadA, YadA, dude when anybody drops a line like that and you're in that full moment, together and it's just if we, die we, Die like there'll be something that's Like i'm, dying which is it's funny to think about all the different. Dynamics BUT i know for, me my meat, headedness oh like look to you and like kill me on the field if that's if that's HOW i need to, go take me, out like take me out throwing my body into somebody on, Defense like throw myself into an oversized left tackle and let me go right.
Speaker 3: There if your will be, Done like people don't get.
Speaker 6: Like there is a there is those few that that's ALL i cared about was a few And Kevin durant even quote tweeted and it was like this is, it like and that's all you need For, YEAH i, know and that's all you need is there's just so there's a small percentage that's LIKE i vibe with, that and that's all you care. About everybody else it's like you just don't you don't give, it and it's. OKAY i KNOW i think that's the problem, though but it's. Okay one thing you.
Speaker 5: Learn, about especially if you're in the locker room and you'd like to spend time with a bunch of, groups it's not. Clicking you're an around. Everybody you start to get a sense of what dudes that are into speeches like that and the dudes that. Aren't and a lot of times you catch yourself in hype situations thinking about the dudes that are into it and being, LIKE i feel Like i'm kind of, lame but really be like if that gets you going at, all buy into.
Speaker 3: That not a.
Speaker 5: Moment there's not dude putting on you a motivational YouTube video while you're in the sauna or grabbing some conditioning or getting a pumping or going to play a football, game or you're at halftime and you're putting something on and you got that thing that motivates you that might be corny to some. People the goosebumps you get and the willingness to go and run through a brick wall to that gets so hard to.
Speaker 6: Replicate you're juicing me, upright because you're, right it's like there are people like.
Speaker 3: That and, again it's like.
Speaker 6: Everybody everybody has to retire at some, point and some of those it's in high. School some of the it's earlier than that because whether, skill, Whatever god bless you, with whatever it may, be you had to stop. Sooner so immediately you're trying to find all the things that get, you maybe out of that mindset because you wish you could be there or. Not i'm not saying that it's like, shots but at the end of the, day the way you're juicing me up is, like not everybody's going where you're. Going not everybody's trying to get to where you're trying to get. To and you've got to become delusional in. That and you, know all the work you put into, something it's, like wooo are these people that kind of take that away.
Speaker 3: From that type of.
Speaker 5: Thing in the world of football, posturing it's so easy to get lost in the opinions of. Others but when you take the moment to be like this juices me up and this gets me, going doesn't. Matter it could be the most random. Shit Like Miles, garrett he's into the dragon BALL z type stuff that gets him. Going thinking about him Going Super saiyan And. Goku it's, like if that's your, thing use, it take, it and you this bring it with you because there's gonna be a handful of guys you didn't even recognize being, like, yo that's just hype as. Fuck that shit gets me going, too and that's a foundational piece to a friendship that is so.
Speaker 3: Special, yeah so.
Speaker 5: Special and You're, gary you're grabbing something you Didn't AND i will say, this eighty percent of the individuals that, thought, oh that shit's lame were the dudes that didn't, play that didn't that had an excuse coach didn't like, me parents that made me DO X y AND z and.
Speaker 3: And don't BE i didn't play, sports don't be a.
Speaker 5: Guy that's a, Yeah But i'm Talking i'm more talking about locker, room which you're absolutely. Right if you don't play, sports it's, hard it's hard to really. Understand but, like there's nothing wrong with being. Obsessed there's nothing. Wrong and the minute you're okay with you're the minute you're okay with people knowing that you're obsessed with the, craft that is when you take off in this, guy because then it's LIKE i don't care anybody else thinks about. THAT i am so solely focused on, this no matter how, big big or small of the accomplishment is from a monetary value that if it gets your fucking juices, going then, brother take, it run with, it, sports anything.
Speaker 3: Else LIKE i, literally in my, Brain.
Speaker 5: I'm obviously talking about football and blah blah, blah but like if you have something, Else, god that shit gets you fired.
Speaker 6: Out because the group, chat like one of My husker group, chats we're all in our thirty, now they're, like comp are you being?
Speaker 3: Serious here are you?
Speaker 6: Exaggerating And i'm like a little bit of, Both LIKE i know we're in our thirties now And i'm done playing, Football so some of it some things you can look at antics, wise where you're, like, MAN i can't BELIEVE i was Brain i'm. BRAIN i was brainwashed by. That but you, guy we've all like sat there and been in those moments where you're just so hyping whether or not you think it's like a, again like a corniness or, whatever but that, corny that corniness just drops a, gym drops a line in that, moment like you're ready to.
Speaker 3: Go SO i was, like, yeah a little bit of.
Speaker 6: Both but you guys, know LIKE i was always willing to die When boe would give a, speech, yeah because.
Speaker 3: You're just like you're you're just like in. It you're in it with the, Boys you're in, it.
Speaker 5: And, Yeah AND i feel like a defense mechanism for so many people when it comes to sports and like getting out of. Sports the one thing that people do is they like try to push push away their past and, like, ah that shit was, lame that shit was what you make an excuse to, say, oh this was not that, great because What i'm doing now is so much. Better it's way easier to appreciate what you've, done a waysier appreciate and under stand the person you were then maybe not be the same. Now but if you're if you're having a if you find passion in. That then it's, Okay, hey, dude speak, it, brother speak, it because that shit is nothing gets me more fired up than a motivational. Video AND i would sit there sometimes and be Like i'd be playing. IT i would have, headphones and then somebody walking on quickly put it, away Like i'm lame as fuck for.
Speaker 3: That, yeah you, know knowing WHAT i. Know NOW i, PLAY i turn that shit up and just stare at the person and be, like we're fucking going to day. Brother, anyway, dude let's let's, uh let's hit some twisted question after, That we're gonna do the poopiest. Moment oh we, can we can talk about shittiest. Moment we'll do that With. Blandino we Got blandino. Coming blandino's gonna zoom.
Speaker 6: In we're gonna ask him some questions because he's been in some tight calls and, uh we love to catch up with the boy because he. IS i think he's working With Fox sports now because they saw his appearance on The bust And Beer.
Speaker 3: Olympics, yeah we had. To that's literally.
Speaker 5: Busting if you look At busting with The, boys it's a gateway for the rest of the rest of the. World who's the who's the girl that hit Up George?
Speaker 3: Kittle oh, uh do a? Lipa do a? Lipa if you're If george can on the, podcast does that ever?
Speaker 5: Happen obviously he's married to a wonderful.
Speaker 3: Woman they have a great.
Speaker 5: Relationship BUT i am also, saying, hey, yeah people get you, know people, notice people notice.
Speaker 6: If people's got to pick dig's got an interception right, after right after you came On busting with The, Boys.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about The twisted. Question twist The question is brought to you By Twisted, tea the smoothest hard iced tea out, there perfect for pool, parties college game, days tail game with The. Boys keep it twisted With Twisted, tea graber Freshing Twisted tea. Today this stuff really is. Incredible, dude five PERCENT. Abv you're not getting that. Carbonation your tummy's not gonna get. Hurt you're gonna literally feel like this is a fall drink right.
Speaker 3: Now M king And.
Speaker 6: Queen everybody In knoxville loved, it and we were, like, hey once we take a Photo Twisted, tea help. Yourself they're, like are you? Serious, yeah everybody Loves Twisted team.
Speaker 3: MAN i even Got.
Speaker 6: David whatever the, drill, sergeant you could tell you some beer. Drinker he didn't want nothing to do with, drinking but he just wanted to do push. Ups BUT i was, like you ever tried to twist T he's like, No so tried this. Out he took a drink AND i was, like, listen seems like you know, This you've never tasted this.
Speaker 3: Before but what are your real? Thoughts he's like that was pretty.
Speaker 5: Good, nice that's, right, Brother nice laying down the defense the.
Speaker 6: Questions we got some horror theme going, on and just a reminder spooky, season as upon uscope by your spook cover.
Speaker 3: Merch what do you got for?
Speaker 7: Us?
Speaker 8: Mitch al, Right so are twisted couple, here aren't? There, well we're gonna start with this one and then we're gonna go.
Speaker 5: IN i love it BECAUSE i do LOVE i Love Spooky.
Speaker 7: Season our twisted question this.
Speaker 8: Week if you were trapped in a haunted house with only one horror movie character to help you, survive who would you?
Speaker 7: Choose tell you?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 3: MAN i know you're gonna go. With who oh, gee there are other players in the. Mix there are other players in the. Mix let's talk it. Out let's talk through.
Speaker 5: It let's let's let's say what we're, thinking because nobody wants to listen to a podcast in no.
Speaker 7: Words let's.
Speaker 3: Uh so my immediately WHEN.
Speaker 5: I think about horror movie, CHARACTERS i go to the original Three, slashers which Is Jason, Vorhees Michael, myers And Freddy. Krueger and then he can also add Leather face in there. Too Michael myers And Jason vorhees are are very. Similar we've had the argument in the past Where jason was created After Michael, myers and essentially you can just see it's like a super, sized super human version Of Michael, myers so that that's. Them here's WHERE i, think, Uh Freddy krueger plays a, good good, place but he's got his cons as well as he's the only individual that talks out of those. Four so you can have some sort of dialogue communication strategy involved in all that instead of you just coming up with.
Speaker 3: Everything but your.
Speaker 5: Boy is really only valuable in the dream, world so you got to hold it down in reality and about the killer goes asleep and then he can get their. Assi, yeah but here's where Penny wise is not is.
Speaker 3: It doesn't not as.
Speaker 5: Fun, no it's not as, fun but it's where he falls apart is his value and his strength is the belief of. Fear it's as similar As Freddy. Krueger so if the individual hunting doesn't fear Penny, wise he, shrinks become, smaller.
Speaker 3: And that's how you defeat.
Speaker 5: Him the only individual that really hasn't shown any weaknesses without putting any research into it Is Michael. Myers jason vorhees his his.
Speaker 3: His fear his night is. Water.
Speaker 5: Uh Freddy krueger is fire and the fear of children or the fear Of, yeah if fearing him gives him. Strength Leather face really doesn't have. Any but he's never been killed Like Michael meyer has and come. Back so your front runner right now is your Og Michael. Myers that seems like a front runner.
Speaker 6: To make you have any out there that we're not talking About jack, Still But, Scream Scream scream is a.
Speaker 10: Human most most of these, killers they have these like child complexes and they all deal with so like, INTERNALLY i do feel like they're all deep down have these. Fears, Vulnerable, yeah very vulnerable when you really break them. Down so that's WHY i feel Like pennywise could be a sneaky.
Speaker 6: One i'm Gonna i'm rocking With Michael myers just because his. Sneakiness, yeah like number, One i'm gonna feel Like i'm by myself. Anyway but right When i'm about the, killed the boy's gonna pop out and put a knife in somebody's.
Speaker 3: Neck and think about this.
Speaker 5: Too is in all the movies you're talking about childhood traumas all that never once except for the ending Of Halloween, ends WHICH i just will we won't even we are going to completely ignore.
Speaker 3: Them we're never talking about that movie.
Speaker 5: Though all of the, movies all of the, recreations the other directors that did. It Michael myers is described as the epitome of pure. Evil, yeah where there is no there is no, emotion there's no, Negotiation there's nothing that you can beat him with, with like a certain, element whether it's win, fire any of that, stuff, water Like jason boorhes to give you being like, okay like this is the guy that if he's truly on your, side there's not a whole lot of people that can take you.
Speaker 3: Out juckie would be a motherfucker. Dude, yeah BUT i just.
Speaker 7: Don't, yeah is.
Speaker 3: He bringing his?
Speaker 6: Girl we're talking o g without the, girl Bro, Yo junkie could be a little a little bastard in the.
Speaker 10: House might be he's gonna be up there playing That god's hand just like on the speakers.
Speaker 3: There that's.
Speaker 5: Fair but then but to Play devil's advocate to that he's out there from his ivory tower doing whatever he. Wants i'm boots on the ground And i'm a little less scared WHEN i got a. PARTNER i got a partner and car with, me like with me in the, room AND i can just hear him over the microphone of this haunted house being, Like, hey we're gonna play a game with.
Speaker 3: Them the creeper From. Jeepers, creepers that's a good. One that's a good.
Speaker 5: One you better hope To god at springtime, though because he only comes out every twenty seven years during the. Spring so That's Cheepers creeper's. Thing h here's one to think about. Too would we are we allowed to count Like? Predator that's a good one as. Well editor an alien technically that would qualify as a spook based on past conversations we've had on this.
Speaker 6: Bus predator would be or might be the warrior of the. Galaxy what is? His they can just be. Killed LIKE i think.
Speaker 10: What they do is like they put mud on themselves and THEN i camouflage because this whole thing is him being. Invisible, yeah and they'll like do things like in one of The, predators they cover themselves in.
Speaker 6: Mud, arnold the Original Arnold schwarzenegger is covering himself much because he, realizes, like, oh it's just all thermal that he's.
Speaker 5: Seeing, Yeah Hannibal lecter would be solid. Too he's a strategic serial, killer so he would have like an understanding of what to do and how to do. It BUT i think that's more of a disposal of body than it would be the actual.
Speaker 3: Murder, YEAH i, Dude yeah it might Be.
Speaker 5: Predator oh, Really predator might be the.
Speaker 3: ONE i, mean think About Michael.
Speaker 6: Myers HE'S i, mean, yeah he's, demonic but he's, dumb like he's he's gonna pop up and, Uh predator's gonna do his thing where he zaps me and then Zaps UNLESS i just become ornal sports, EDITOR i would have to win the.
Speaker 5: Game, yeah but UH I i there's nothing that shows me That Michael myers is, dumb other than probably the education system he went through With we're gonnamut himself up and, No BUT i think how many times have we Seen Michael myers get, killed, shot stabbed and live and keep moving? Forward because he's essentially a demonic? Being and when we're having the conversations About, Predator predator can be. Killed they can just LIKE i, asked what's their? Cryptic is, like, oh they can actually just be. Killed so if you're are we facing another horror?
Speaker 3: Villain, well, yeah what was the initial? Question, hen this is a fun.
Speaker 8: Conversation, uh if you had to pick one to survive in a haunted, house, like which one would you choose to like help you get in a?
Speaker 3: House?
Speaker 5: Yeah but who's getting us a haunted? House or we're talking about entities then.
Speaker 7: Like A?
Speaker 5: Poultergeist are we talking about one? Demon are we talking about conjuring.
Speaker 7: In a haunted?
Speaker 3: House so have you said hanging, on hang? On have you Seen? PREDATOR i.
Speaker 5: Have i've, seen like not in, depth But i've seen the movie you Like.
Speaker 3: Predators predator is? Him, yeah AND i know.
Speaker 5: He's got the, dreads he's got The, yeah they had the little mouth that opens with the mouth that comes out LIKE.
Speaker 3: I, know the mouth that comes out that's. Alien oh that's WHAT i.
Speaker 6: Think No predator Versus alien one created like a super predator alien to where maybe that's the. Guy it was Like predator and then the mouth comes. Out it's like a, yeah, dude you gotta watch the you gotta watch THE. OG i think he'd really like.
Speaker 5: IT i think a better question might be who would you pick a movie? Character who would you pay to defend yourself in a hunted house? Versus and then you insert a, character whether It's, Predator.
Speaker 3: Michael you've just talked about EVERYBODY i.
Speaker 5: KNOW i THINK i think the safest bet Is michael basically the fact that he can't. Die if he's truly there to protect, you then you can literally just use him as a human battering. Ram he's not going, anywhere and like you, said he's gonna pop. Up there's really no way to kill. Him so probably Probably Michael. MYERS i just didn't want to Do Michael myers because he is the Og. HALLOWEEN i wanted to get like a little like hipster vibe with you and just pulls out of my.
Speaker 6: Ass maybe one of the aliens from signs trapped in a hand a, house you know how think's trapped in a pantry. Somewhere, yeah maybe like The annabel.
Speaker 3: Doll, oh that would be, creepy right.
Speaker 6: That so What i'm, saying if you're in a, house that's WHERE i Think chucky would be a little bastard dude like he'd be he'd be, skimming, scheming you know WHAT i, Mean like he'd be scheming with. You he'd make you feel like you're gonna. Die he'd bait. You you'd be the bait For say It's Michael myers and there a predator and Then chucky just comes out of nowhere with his master.
Speaker 5: Plant is that gonna be your, answer Because i'm gonna, Go, Michael i'll Rock chucky just to be Different, Chucky chucky ONE a ONE b, predator really stuck on.
Speaker 3: Predator, Yeah Mitchie, Jackie.
Speaker 10: I'm saying With pennywise totally because if we're in a haunted, house like that's his bread and, butter like that's where.
Speaker 3: Fears it's a very good.
Speaker 2: Point, yeah in a position to.
Speaker 10: WIN i also do think if it's in a haunted, House jigsaw the same kind of, Situation he's gonna have the, layout he's gonna have the knee. Pit you, know there's gonna be some fucked up stuff that he's putting you.
Speaker 2: Through But i'm staying with Penny.
Speaker 3: WISE i like. THAT i like that.
Speaker 8: Pick i'm gonna have to go with now My megaladon just because the ONES i forget what movie it, was but he was getting like beat the ship out of and then gets up and it's like, FINE i.
Speaker 5: Mean the first movie he shot five times and falls off a. Balcony who's he talking? About who's he?
Speaker 3: Want?
Speaker 8: Michael, Oh, Michael, okay he just seems, Invincible so, Right i'm just gonna go with.
Speaker 5: Him That's that's kind of my, thing is like this little there's no way to kill, him so, like at LEAST i got that guy for, me no matter WHAT i. Loved but you're kind of escaping in The Haunted, house, Right like it's like if you put a knife In Michael myer's head and shoot him a few times in the, head like he'll be down to where it's, Like, OKAY i survived The Haunted. House, yeah but he won't be down because he always gets back up and you, think, oh it's. Over because they never truly kill him a they turn around and think then that Little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Right, hollywood will we can talk about the last. Movie he got his ass whooped.
Speaker 2: By the sewer and then just got carried.
Speaker 12: Through.
Speaker 3: Yeah worst they got, destroyed like legit got.
Speaker 6: It they had him get his ass, beat WHICH i, thought it's him such a, disservice so disrespect even.
Speaker 5: More than him getting, It, yeah getting his ass beating that. Sewer the biggest disservice To michael was him teaming up because that like takes away. Everything, Okay Michael, Myerson i'm out On.
Speaker 6: Michael so we got A we're gonna go Into Dean. Blandino yeah right, now all, right twisted. Question we're gonna go. In we're gonna hit in drump in the interview With Dean. Blandino you guys are gonna love. This deanus the. Best he's the guy that they call in On fox and he does all that referee, interviewing like when there's a play under review or a holding call or any penalty that takes place that people want questioning if people have questions On he's the.
Speaker 3: Guy he's also the referee.
Speaker 6: At a bustin bust with The Boys Beer olympics twenty twenty, Three so no further. Ado Here's Dean. Blandino we interrupt this episode to bring You. Lucy if you don't use, nicotine feel free to smash that thirty seconds forward button if you. Do today's Sponsor lucy has a little something for. You Lucy nicotine gum pouches And breakers all have three things in. Common no, tobacco powerful nicotine and delicious. Flavors lucy sent The boys a bunch of products a, try And i've been really enjoying The, breakers IF i got specific with. It they're nicotine pouches which post up in your lip and chill releasing sweet sweet. Nicotine breakers have something that no other pouches, do a little capsule inside each.
Speaker 3: One think of it as a little.
Speaker 6: Gift you break it with your teeth and it releases that nicotine way faster than.
Speaker 3: Pouches do Visit lucy dot.
Speaker 6: Co That's lucy Dot co and use promo code busts and to get twenty percent off your first.
Speaker 5: Order shipping is always free and there's a thirty day ref on policy if you change your. Mind That's lucy Dot.
Speaker 6: Co promo Code busting to receive twenty percent, off always free, shipping and here comes the fine. Print lucy products are only for adults of legal age and every order is age. Verified warning this product contains. Nicotine nicotine is an addictive. Chemical back to the, Episode.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Sir, dean welcome To busting with The. Boys you are we, Rolling we're. Rolling go, Ahead.
Speaker 6: Willie we are tuned in With Dean, blandino known for being the primary, referee the head official of The busting with The Boys Beer olympics twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Three we're happy to have, you, brother.
Speaker 4: Happy to be.
Speaker 9: Here it's been it's been a minute since we had The Beer, olympics And i'm excited to reconnect and talk a little.
Speaker 3: Ball let's talk About Beer olympics for a.
Speaker 5: Second how did You how did you feel about the process of the. Day did you have a good feeling for the? Rules did you how'd you about your authority during the whole? Thing give me a bird's eye view Of Dean blandina's day During Beer.
Speaker 9: OLYMPICS i DIDN'T i didn't have a lot of confidence going, In i'll be, honest you, know but it was it was actually really. Incredible it was you, know from the rules from the. Competition you, guys let me tell you two are the biggest group of sore. Losers i've ever said.
Speaker 4: That but you know, what it was.
Speaker 9: Awesome and uh and what's great is, that, uh you know a lot of people think there's still. PEOPLE i think you guys posted something, about you, know how The Beer olympics allowed me to get a gig On Fox, sports.
Speaker 4: And there are still PEOPLE i think that's actually.
Speaker 6: True that, is it does seem My fox is paying that well with the, court with the with the walls you got back.
Speaker 9: There, yeah, yeah WELL i just, moved So i've got. BOXES i don't have anything set up.
Speaker 5: Yet so, actually, yeah you could argue That fox is paying you very well then getting a whole brand new house set and.
Speaker 6: Everything so you say because of The Beer, olympics exact question. EXACTLY i think we gave him a big.
Speaker 5: Boost you're welcome for. That you, said poor sore. Losers you said were the worst set of sore losers you've ever.
Speaker 3: Seen who was the?
Speaker 5: Worst who was the guy that you're just, like, dude get the fuck away from.
Speaker 9: Me so there was that little, incident the little kind of puking incident when we were. PLAYING i think it.
Speaker 3: Was it was hard cut flip, cup.
Speaker 9: Flip, cup flip, cup AND i think it was so The midland guys were not. Happy we're not, happy AND i think it Was cameron who was just AND i love, them they were, great but it was just like, enough you guys, lost you, lost and, uh and so that that went on for pretty much the entire. Day they still were not over the fact that they lost and the whole thrown up thing and all.
Speaker 5: That, yeah they were definitely being sore. Losers another person that came to mind that WAS i THINK i saw you on a show with somebody talking about it Was David baktiari constantly up to, you trying to negotiate the, rules essentially rewrite the, rules AND i did WHEN i Rewatched Beer olympics back there was a moment where we need to talk about your stones not standing up To dave is there was a he hit the corner of one of the, tables it, broke and.
Speaker 3: You, said two point.
Speaker 5: Deduction Then i'm pretty sure he's slipped you a, twenty which wasn't making That fox money, yet but sliftia. Twenty you said If taylor will notice it's it's not a, deduction or Don't it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't a, twenty it was two. Hondos it was Respective. Eddy eddie slipped, me but he AND i, Said i'm not a. Rat i'm not gonna tell on.
Speaker 9: HIM i just, said, hey if they, notice you, know then THEN i got you.
Speaker 3: BACK i love.
Speaker 5: It one more question and then we're gonna. Jump we'll jump run into some. Football BUT i love your shirt AND i love the fact that you're. Wrong Like Letter kenny is not a whole lots come out Of, canada not a lot of whole. EXPORTS i come out Of, canada But Letter kenny has and it's an incredible. Show how'd you get on?
Speaker 9: THAT I a buddy of mine just turned me on. Too he's, like, listen you gotta watch this. SHOW i think you'll like. It And i'll be. HONEST i struggled the first. Episode i'm, like what the heck AM i? Watching and THEN i JUST i love. IT i want EVERY i just binge watched every. SEASON i just. LOVE i want to move To Letter. KENNY i want to hang. OUT i want to go to Mo deane's the whole.
Speaker 4: Thing they're.
Speaker 9: Awesome Riley, jonesy. EVERYBODY i Love Letter. Kenny it's it's an incredible.
Speaker 5: Show Derek, tisa who the writer of that? Show he, Is he's. Incredible have you happened to watch the Spinoff? Shorsey, Yes.
Speaker 9: SURESY i Like. SHORSEY i don't like it as much As Letter. Kenny But suresy's, great obviously a great. CHARACTER i JUST i like the FACT i always like When shuresey would just show up On Letter. Kenny you'd never see his, face she didn't know and just all the. Chirping But suresey's great.
Speaker 5: Too, yeah the new season comes Out october twenty seven for those of you want to watch it On. Hulu pretty. Incredible and that's a free that actually is a free. Shadow let's talk about ball And i'm Sorry i've kind of rand this a couple of. Times do you have anything.
Speaker 3: Off you know you're you're killing.
Speaker 5: It let's talk about how you found your way into this role of just knowing all of the. RULES i what, like how do you get to a position you are now in THE?
Speaker 9: NFL i DIDN'T i didn't have to know anything about. Officiating it wasn't an interest of. MINE i played sports my whole. LIFE i played. Football you, KNOW i wasn't good enough to go beyond high, school AND i just wanted to stay involved in. Sports and you, know growing up In New, york all the major sports organizations have offices In New York. City send my resume to all of. THEM nfl called they had an internship. AVAILABLE i interviewed in a couple of different departments AND i got the one in, officiating and that was. It LIKE i just wanted to get my foot in the. DOOR i learned the game from watching film and just looking at, tape learned from an officiating. Perspective it's, like, OKAY i was an editing film AND i, was you, know put, this put this list of plays together on a. Tape it's all offensive. Holding AND i learned it that way and then it just kind of evolved from.
Speaker 3: THERE i love.
Speaker 7: That that's.
Speaker 3: Awesome that that is.
Speaker 6: Awesome one thing that's fresh on my mind right now is that call at the end of the game with the with The. Giants why would that not be a call of pass interference On Darren waller because the dude clearly tugged his jersey like as he's trying to go for the.
Speaker 3: Ball.
Speaker 9: YEAH i MEAN i was talking to somebody earlier today And i'm sitting there And i'm, going If i'm the If i'm the head of, officiating And i'm talking to you, Know brian Day ball this, morning how how AM i saying that's not a?
Speaker 4: Foul?
Speaker 9: Right he Grabbed waller's he grabbed his, jersey affected getting his his you, know he couldn't get two arms.
Speaker 4: Up you could.
Speaker 9: SEE i think it was his left arm that was. Compromised AND i thought it was a. Flag you, know they just threw a flag on the play. Before obviously they get the untimed. DOWN i you, know to, me it was a. Foul you, know obviously we have this whole you, know let the players decide the, game but you can't let a team get away with a you, know a foul in that.
Speaker 4: Situation you, know they're all closed their bang.
Speaker 9: Bang BUT i thought he did grab, him AND i certainly if there had been a flag, DOWN i would have had no problem with.
Speaker 5: That but there is something to be said about the last play of the, game and like let The boys, play which saw in The Super bowl with The eagles In Kansas city last, year with that, Obviously, yeah it was the.
Speaker 3: Whole one's even less like to, me it's, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's a little tug WITH i believe within five yards, too we're kind of like touching and. Groping it's kind of like a not a frown upon thing in that. Situation, yeah so how how do you how do we now go as as if you're talking to football players where it seems like a more of a bias situation where you can be, like how do you keep more consistent in the referee?
Speaker 3: Realm that's.
Speaker 4: It that's the whole. Key that.
Speaker 9: Word in all of my experience around, coaches around, players it's not like we're all going to make, mistakes like we're all nobody's nobody's. PERFECT i was pretty perfect during The Beer olympics to, All i'll say, that but no.
Speaker 4: One no one is.
Speaker 9: Perfect so we're all gonna make. Mistakes but if it you, know from an official, standpoint you just want. Consistency if you're going to call it in the first, quarter call it in the fourth, quarter if you're going to call it on, us you got to call it on. Them and you're always telling the officials like it doesn't matter if it's you, know the fourth quarter The Super, bowl or it's the you, know the second quarter In week. Six you got to call it the. Same and if you if you set the bar early in the, game you can't raise that bar lower that bar depending on the, situation because the players are going to play to that to that, standard and that that's.
Speaker 4: Hard that's.
Speaker 9: Hard you look at you, know you look at the end of The Super bowl and that, that like you, said that was probably less of a hold than than what happened in the, game you, know in the Game monday, Night sunday.
Speaker 6: Night so how is that like critiqued and taught like behind closed? Doors because, clearly you know when a situation like, that you don't really hear from the referees right. After like you, know you guys kind of operate as a team from the outside looking. In it's like you got the head guy who's going to take the. Blame but what is what are those conversations look like behind closed?
Speaker 9: Doors, YEAH i mean there's so much evaluation that goes into, Officials like it's.
Speaker 4: Crazy they're you, know they're evaluated right in the.
Speaker 9: Moment there's, replay, coaches, players the, MEDIA, Tv we're all evaluating them in real time and after the. Game like you, said there's a, crew the white, hat the, referee and then there's six other officials that work with that, crew and they travel for the most part together throughout the, year and they're evaluated on every.
Speaker 4: Play of every.
Speaker 9: Game there's former officials that sit and look look at, film they look at coaches, copy they look AT, tv and they look at every call that's, made every call that should have been. Made they look at their, positioning their, mechanics and they get an evaluation sheet of report each week and that accumulates during the. Season so if you don't grade out, well you're not going to get a postseason.
Speaker 4: Assignment you're.
Speaker 9: Not and if you really don't grade out well over the course of maybe two or three, years they let you. Go so there's a real comprehensive evaluation system in, place and so there they are held. Accountable but we don't see, it, right they. Don't the head coach gets up on the podium after the. Game you, know you get a microphone in a player's, face but we don't talk to the.
Speaker 4: Officials in the.
Speaker 9: LEAGUE i think that's good because that can put the officials in a tough.
Speaker 4: Spot but they are evaluated and they are held.
Speaker 5: Animal is there any criteria for ref to be in? Shape do you guys like do like a you, know like maybe run a mile under fifteen minutes and residential thirteen push when sort of presidential test because you see so many, times first, off boys are wearing slacks out. There that's a tough look, maybe but some shorts In. September but you see a lot of guys are they're huffing and, puffing especially the faster the pace, game pace of the game gets now with the running clock as much as it's. Changed so, like is there any evaluation from a cardiovascular stance on referees physical?
Speaker 3: Fits, yeah it's.
Speaker 4: Changed you.
Speaker 9: Know WHEN i first started in like ninety five ninety six and my first officiating, clinic the the requirement was they had to they had to walk a mile that just finish, it like not dying like that was that was the.
Speaker 4: Requirement, hell, yes.
Speaker 9: And now now there really. Is it's more. Comprehensive they. Do they, do like you, said more cardiovascular, world there's a fitness. Program there's a lot that goes into and they have to maintain a certain level of fitness just to work, now, look they're not going to be as as in shape as the, players you know how many people are in terms of you, know professional football, players but there is an expectation and you, know in the preseason they go through a regimen where they have to kind of pass to make sure that they're in shape enough to work to work the, season and then they get you, know they do have. Resources they have groups that come in and work with them on their, diet their, nutrition their their workout, routines their. Recovery so it's come a really a long way from from you, know at least WHEN i, started like in the mid.
Speaker 5: Nineties, yeah we might have to jump up that fitness test just a little.
Speaker 6: Bit maybe maybe you bring back The Presidential fitness test for referee.
Speaker 3: And the little box we have to stretch how?
Speaker 6: Many how?
Speaker 3: Many?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah exactly how many setups and push ups you get in a minute out fast you're in the, mile, right the amount of pull ups maybe like there's there's there probably should be a right here because you, know even though it is awesome that they get the, diet like you, know nutrition needs and everything like, That i'm just, assuming you, know it's hard to teach an old dog new. Tricks like some of these old hands might be a little stubborn and be, Like, Okay i'll show face and.
Speaker 3: Eat Yeah i've been eating a. Salad but it's, like rather than look like you've been eating, salad.
Speaker 5: No salads out there a lot a lot of ranch.
Speaker 3: Involved it would.
Speaker 5: Dud the physical part of being a referreenced one, thing but the mental aspect has got to be, exhausting especially for your end being like and when you start in the, nineties there's, rules but everything's kind of, Like, okay generally we're playing. Ball you let the boys, go now you sit. There there's a there's a rule for for fucking, Everything like what's.
Speaker 3: Your least favorite? Rule and?
Speaker 5: Why that's WHAT i need to like what rule just needs to go when it comes to what and not put them in a tough spot on basically put them in a tough spot. Ahead well if you just say not a rule that needs to. Go but what's your least favorite rule just?
Speaker 3: Period and? WHY i like?
Speaker 9: That, yeah you guys like good cop pad bad cop tailors like the bad.
Speaker 4: COPS i like. THAT i like that little thing you guys.
Speaker 9: Got gone The SO i, mean look from A, yeah you're right from a from a mental think about, right from an officials, perspective, right they. Don't it's not like they're on offense and they don't play, defense, Right they're they're every, snap every, down they're out, there and there's a pre snap routine that they go. Through then you have six or seven seconds of the play with this with this intense, focus and then the post play, stuff right then they have to officiate that and then it's, okay we're going. Again and and so from that, standpoint it's it is mentally exhausting and. Uh and you, know and like you, said the rules have changed so. Much you, know you just think of the safety, rules like the defensive player. Rules there's more rules that they have to, remember they have to, adjust they have to, officiate more things they have to look. For for, me you know, WHAT i Wouldn't there isn't a rule that jumps out Where i'm, like, man that rule. Sucks we got to get rid of. It BUT i do think we could probably use replay in.
Speaker 4: Some of these.
Speaker 9: Situations you, know there was a hit in the in the the forty nine Of, brown you, Know gibson gets gets a flag and on a third and ten gives The browns a first, down AND i thought it was a legal. Hit it was a shoulder to the body and you, know to give the officials an opportunity to correct that on. REPLAY i think that's something the league needs to continue to look. At but you, know there. ISN'T i, MEAN i like THE nfl rules quite. FRANKLY i like THE nfl timing rules more so than. COLLEGE i think college is trying to come. Around you, know they got rid of the stopping the clock on the first downs outside two. Minutes SO i think THE nfl rules are in a good. Place but it's it's not. Easy it's a complicated, rule buck and it's grown over the.
Speaker 3: Years it's so so much gray.
Speaker 6: Area AND i do agree on that specifically that hit That gibson had, yesterday Because brown's they're going to win the game off of.
Speaker 3: That there's just so much gray.
Speaker 6: Area the ONE i kind of hate the most is, like unless it plays in my, favor.
Speaker 3: Is the, quarterback the hitting the upper field of.
Speaker 6: It LIKE i want to, say there was a shot yesterday Where barton goes up for the foul against The falcons and kind Of ridder's about to throw the, ball So barton the linebacker he's, blitzing he kind of jumps to match the, hand and all of a, sudden like as he's in the, air you, Know ridder gets off.
Speaker 3: And he like hits down on top of.
Speaker 6: Him but even as he's going down on, him he's like extending his arm so like not like laying on him with his body because he just jumped to kind of mess up the. Throw and then that becomes like a roughing the. Passer and it's just SO i understand that we're protecting, guys but, man moments like that.
Speaker 5: Suck it's, yeah it seems like that's like protecting, guys but it's also protecting, assets like the quarterbacks are the most valued player in. Sports, yeah so it does seem is, There and it's so much of a judgment like between, Refs like there's so much.
Speaker 3: Career Like will, said, like how do how do we differentiate? That how do we make that a little? SMOOTHER i think you.
Speaker 9: Look at and it is there's no question when the competition and committee gets, together, right quarterbacks are an. Asset, right there's ONLY i don't know even know if we have you, know thirty two that are quality. Quarterbacks, Right there's very few people that can play that position at a level like A Patrick, Mahomes, Right so that is definitely an, asset and it's something they're in a defenseless posture a lot of the, time and so they should get extra. Protections but like you, said you, know AND i think the league has done a better job in terms of rough in the.
Speaker 4: Passer they talk about matching the.
Speaker 9: Hand they talk, about you, know if you're taking the quarterback to the, ground if you can brace, yourself if you can get off to the.
Speaker 4: Side but it's a lot harder to.
Speaker 9: Play defense, now it really, is and there's less things you can, do and the game happens so. FAST i think you look at you got to study. Film you got to look at your. Officials they look at each crew and they, say, okay we're averaging like fifteen fouls a, game right. Now, okay that's both teams all in accepted declient. Offset and you look At, okay one crew is averaging, ten the other crew is averaging. Twenty, well what's the? Deal is it the two teams or are those crews calling less or more based on their own. Philosophy so you look at. That you look at the film and you just try to evaluate, them get them closer to that.
Speaker 4: Middle so everybody's kind of in that same.
Speaker 9: Place but it's it's a challenge because you have seventeen different officiating, crews seven officials on each.
Speaker 4: Crew that's hard to get everybody on the same.
Speaker 3: Page, dude it's a lot of moving parts in that official a lot of moving.
Speaker 5: Parts but it's easy to see what officihing crews call what the you can just vabel oh, yeah you literally have to scout the rest of. Them, hey they don't call a lot of past interferences do, businesses business being done until you're calls went, first one's on, me that type of, vibe and you got to play and use those rules to your. Advantage a lot of advantages and disadvantages when it comes to. Football we have a segment called The Shittiest. Moment it's presented by dude wipees going look at that right. THERE i don't know if you're USING tp out, there, brother but if you, are you're in the stone. Ages it's time to get that wet wipe on that tissue because those things are not only, fleshible it's gonna make your bum feel a whole lot. Better our shittiest moment with you or a question for you is going to be tell.
Speaker 3: Us about your.
Speaker 5: Career what's the worst moment in your career that you're, like, DUDE i might not have a job after, this or maybe a bad call that you said was one way AND i went the other way and you were obviously wrong, something, baby give me some public came after.
Speaker 9: Me the, Public, yeah the public's always coming after.
Speaker 3: ME i.
Speaker 9: Think, look there's a couple of things THAT i remember That i'm probably known. For and and you, KNOW i GOT i got into a little bit of trouble back in WHAT i don't know when it was twenty. Fifteen you, KNOW i was on The cowboys party bus AND i was you, KNOW tmz happened to be, there and so, uh you, know and And Roger, goodell you, know and he's a good.
Speaker 4: Dude he doesn't really get the. Love uh you, know.
Speaker 3: You said the, media you, Said Roger goodell is a good. Dude he, said say, that get the credit.
Speaker 9: Off, camera off out like trust, me you'd have a beer with, him trust. Me but you, know so he you, know he's going to call me in to talk about, this And i'm, like, MAN i MIGHT i might not have a job after.
Speaker 4: This but he was, good you.
Speaker 9: Know and then you, know around that same, time The Death bryant, play which look are you?
Speaker 4: Were you? Were what's?
Speaker 3: That you were the guy on the Des brian?
Speaker 4: Play the catch the guy on the Des brian play that's? Right, Yeah and.
Speaker 9: LOOK i get, it, everybody they changed the rule to make that a. Catch at the time the rule it was clear it wasn't a. CATCH i got to buy by the. RULES i can't make up my own. Ship but you, know that's kind of stayed with. Me And i'm actually really looking forward to in two years the ten year anniversary BECAUSE i Know cowboys fans is going to be. Awesome LIKE i can't wait for my My twitter, feed you, know on that.
Speaker 6: Day i'll get the charge. Going, yeah, Yeah i'll get the charge. GOING i, WILL i.
Speaker 3: Will will you get it?
Speaker 4: Going?
Speaker 9: Now On saturdays with with your Corner, oskers you always tweeting me about the Official it was.
Speaker 6: The week one you were on the you were on the h because it was A fox. Game it's like they're sitting there AND i see you pop up on the. Screen and, my, oh come, on even call it this way LIKE i was trying on that.
Speaker 4: ONE i. WAS i was in your, corner, MAN i had.
Speaker 3: It that's so.
Speaker 5: Funny, uh question about those shittiest, moments which one happened, first the party bus or the catch or the no.
Speaker 4: Catch the party bus happened?
Speaker 9: First people like people are they get there so they think THAT i was on The so The lions the week, before The lions And. Cowboys if you remember, this they're playing in The wildcard game and The lions are up and it's a third down and there's a flag for. Holding the officials announce first Down, lions and then they get together and pick it. Up The lions go, down go go lose that. Game and then the next week The cowboys And, packers and then the desk play. Happens the bus incident happened in training. Camp The cowboys are out In. CALIFORNIA i was out In. California The lions fans think that after The Cowboys lions Wild card game that, NIGHT i was on.
Speaker 13: The party bus With jerry and and that's why you Picked, yeah that's why the, flag that's why they were Just, yeah that's that's how these kind of urban, legends kind of kind of you, know so in your.
Speaker 6: Psyche maybe that's why you're calling it not a catch on desk because anybody was their whole.
Speaker 3: Life it's like the same thing.
Speaker 4: They, said the same thing they. Said oh so now reverse.
Speaker 9: Psychology you're trying to get off of the party bus vibe and you're gonna so it's all SO i can't.
Speaker 3: Win, well we just.
Speaker 5: Seed to see the camera footage of the bus and then the camera footage of the, conversation you, know the Cadel because if you're on the bus having a good time and you hear the stories on that, bus that's a wild bust. Now And i'm sure you've got a couple you can tell us off, camera but you go do. That cadell want to talk to. You he's a great, guy he's a you'd have a beer with, him all that. Stuff and now there's there's not a catch With Dez. BRYANT i feel LIKE i can see where the conspiracy theory comes.
Speaker 4: From this is a we'll get we're making it worse right.
Speaker 3: NOW i, actually, UH i have TWO i have two extra.
Speaker 6: Things my first one and this Is i'm not trying to find like humor in any of this. Part but is there a, way like you were talking earlier about the criteria that referees have to meet throughout the year or they're not going to get a postseason bid or maybe their career ends type of, Thing, like is it like such a straightforward criteria to where if referees were in this new wave of the gambling and everything, else to where they graded just above and be, Like, OKAY i can have a down game here Because i'm grading out so well on the, year you know WHAT i?
Speaker 9: Mean, like, no, dude you're absolutely one hundred percent. Right and this is something we always guarded against in terms of with the evaluations because they a lot of officials they would keep track of their grades and they're, Like, Okay i'm at this.
Speaker 4: LEVEL i can't afford.
Speaker 9: An another missed, call SO i may not throw my, flat you, know so that it has an, impact because that's, right you think about just psychologically that can. Happen so we always try to like guard against that and create an evaluation system where it wasn't solely just so objective where it was, Like, okay your grade is based on your.
Speaker 4: Calls you got one hundred calls during the. Season you got ninety three, right you're ninety three.
Speaker 9: Percent there was some subjective elements added in terms of like you, know you have your, supervisors you're degrading them on other, things so they're not just solely great based hall base because like you, said then you, know IF i KNOW i can't get another incorrect, CALL i might be less likely to throw my. Flag and you can't officiate that, way, Right you're just it's a, problem.
Speaker 6: Especially when you like you you know you can't. Help but think about. It with, that there was like a thirty for thirty episode with the referee in the basketball that. Documentary it's like you you just, think, like, man some of this stuff they, do like people with the high integrity and the referee, world like you have To it's almost like it has to be like a, fluid a fluid at like you, know test, exam whatever it might, be because it's like you just have no clue what goes, on especially if you have seventeen officiating, teams seven on each one and so forth with.
Speaker 4: A lot of.
Speaker 9: People and that was always my one of my biggest fears WHEN i was at the league. Office what if we have like AN nba situation with gambling and things like. That so the, league the league has groups that they look at the betting, Lines they look how calls, officials calls are impacting the, lines how they're impacting. Games they look the officials go through a crazy security, check bank, Records they talk to their they go knock on doors and talk to their neighbors before they're. Hired any kind of business, relationships any kind of conflict of. Interest it's it's like it's really to get hired as AN nfl.
Speaker 4: Official you, GO i don't know of.
Speaker 9: Other jobs that have that level of, scrutiny you, know coming, IN i love.
Speaker 5: IT i love. It is anything, ELSE i kind OF i, too kind. Of and it's going to bring us right back to how we started this entire. Show at The Beer. Olympics one question one after that, event was there any anxiety from you from AN nfl standpoint of catching some heat and did you at?
Speaker 9: All, no not at, all you know, obviously IF i, look IF i had, been IF i was still working at THE nfl AND i was in charge of, Fishing i'm. PROUD i love you, guys But i'm probably not officiating The Beer. Olympics that's probably not gonna but but With Fox sports and they're. Great you, know the biggest thing that the biggest fall it's not a. Fallout it was like a people didn't REALIZE i had. TATTOOS i mean that was that was like the BIGGEST i.
Speaker 3: Was blown away by. That, yeah just like.
Speaker 6: Us, yeah, YEAH i MEAN i don't have Any oh, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Know i'm thinking of, like, oh this is a cool.
Speaker 5: Guy, yeah because you think he'd be like more of a, suit, yeah a type of. Personality, yeah definitely not a, suit BUT i love.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 5: Uh and the last, question are you uh going to officially accept being the head referee for twenty twenty Four Beer.
Speaker 3: Olympics i'm, in and.
Speaker 9: THEN i do want to at some point, discuss LIKE i want to bring a team and. Compete you KNOW i might, uh you, KNOW i talked to a couple of, people So i'm in either, way head official a, Team i'm all.
Speaker 6: In, yo we SHOULD i thought could be he enters in the. Tournament but if we can get one of those teams Of i've just said, whatever it is fully refereed.
Speaker 3: Up they do the rules for. REAL i think that could be a move that would be a lead like an ACTUAL nfl referee.
Speaker 6: Crew, yeah, yeah, yeah like an actual crew to where all the like they understand their, language they understand what the rules that we want in. Place there's no subjectivity coming from like you, KNOW i Thought nick did, awesome but different buddies like doing the referee, stuff like you just have a crew that's, like, okay we understand the. Assignment we'll carry it. Out dean can bring in a. TEAM i think that would be.
Speaker 9: Fun we get we can get a group Of, yeah we can get some local officials and put.
Speaker 4: A squad together and we can build this.
Speaker 5: Out i'm excited you did spark one more question out of. Me if you did, compete who would be your ideal partner for Beer.
Speaker 3: OLYMPICS i MEAN.
Speaker 4: I need SOMEBODY i.
Speaker 9: NEED i feel LIKE i need like a professional, athlete somebody that with some capacity BECAUSE i watched you, guys especially you Got, TAYLOR i mean just chugging and what you're able to do that on that. LEVEL i feel LIKE i could handle my, own BUT i need somebody LIKE i need a.
Speaker 4: Ringer so is that that? Ringer?
Speaker 3: Goodell, no, no could you imagine he's gonna do?
Speaker 9: It but, uh you Know i've got a couple of people in. Mind maybe that'll be like a. Surprise who, knows you, KNOW i.
Speaker 6: Like the last THING i, had And i'm sure you get it all the. Time BUT i feel like if he was not on, SCREEN i would think that we were Interviewing Bill.
Speaker 5: Burr really his voice he could easily.
Speaker 6: Do he could like do, uh you, know not cover, band but cover comedy and just do all Of Bill burr's.
Speaker 3: Jokes there's no QUESTION.
Speaker 9: I was thinking of starting a cover comedy group where you just do you do pick comedians and it's like a thing. Now so, yeah But i've gotten up before.
Speaker 5: You it sounds like you have plenty of. Avenues, Brother thank you for coming on in such short. Notice you Are you are the fucking. Man really You you crush your, Job you crush it At Beer. Olympics it's been an episoute. Time what a friendship we've all.
Speaker 6: Found, YES i can't wait to see him On fox For nebraska gig Because i'm gonna feel LIKE i have an ally AND i, KNOW i just know when a call comes, down he's gonna go ON tv and he's gonna, LIKE i just feel like he'll have to call the game the right, way because if, not we got to get a chat.
Speaker 9: Out depending on the, GAME i might, say, hey, listen will we either just gonna love this or hate?
Speaker 5: This that'd be, cool that would be. AWESOME i would love, you thanks a. Lot but let's give a right a fass FOR. Dni give the man some. Love, thanks, brother.
Speaker 4: Have a go, on, mam all, right take care, guys what a.
Speaker 5: Guy let's we go like we got around this round this piece o thing in three.
Speaker 3: Minutes that's all.
Speaker 5: Right you won't hit this last, Nap but before we, do, Uh will AND i we have this thing to do at one. Thirty it's one twenty seven right. Now we want to thank you so much for being on another episode.
Speaker 3: Bus with the.
Speaker 5: Boys we know during the fall a lot of our fans watch, football consume, football so we're always on the next. Thing thank you for stopping by and just taking a moment with.
Speaker 3: Us do us a.
Speaker 5: Favor subscribe on, subscribe, restup hit the, comments put a pumpkin in the. Chat if you made it this, long do you just put a pumpkin in the comments section and then get The Merchu's bootober merches. Out now we're gonna enjoy the rest the spooky. Season it is the best time of.
Speaker 7: Year