Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a weird format today that we're actually doing this before the show, so this is kind of the pre show, and then after we do the show, we'll come back and do twenty more minutes or so post show. I was reading about true crime. I don't like listening to true crime. I don't not like listening to true crime, but I don't pursue it. My wife sometimes we'll true crime podcast on a road trip.
Speaker 4: You like that stuff I do, and my daughter's gotten very into it, so now it's something we do together.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that is? Hear me you?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I find it really interesting. But sometimes I am like, why am I listening to this right now? But it's very interesting, and you always have thoughts like this would never happen to me. But then it's like, well, but but if it does, maybe I'm a little more prepared.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're listening to it just in case, So you're fifty percent of people who enjoy it. You don't really think you're listening to be That's like when I train or fight train, like I'll just be ready but amy does that with true crime podcasts. They say it increases their anxiety and makes them way more suspicious of other people and they have trouble sleeping. Does this happen to you?
Speaker 4: I haven't experienced that. I only have trouble sleeping if I think someone's going to retaliate.
Speaker 1: Why are you drawn to it? Why do you think women are drawn to it? Because just looking like the data, it's like a seventy percent female thing.
Speaker 4: Question. It's like, why do we love that show snapped? Watching other women?
Speaker 5: I've never seen that?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: It's watching women. Women love watching women snap?
Speaker 1: Okay, but what about true crime where it's not just women, it's literally people getting murdered and cut up and put in barrels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I'm listening to something right now that's crazy to know. Well, I'm trying to. I think it's called like Noble or it's about the Tri State Crematorium. Have y'all heard of this? Oh my gosh, the craziest cases ever. I had never heard of it either till my friend told me about it. But there's this place where bodies were going to get cremated, and they weren't getting cremated the parties. I don't know yet. There's bodies everywhere, bodies everywhere. But people were given ashes of they thought that was their loved one. And now I'm like, I had my dad's ashes, and I'm like, are they really my dad? Or was it sawdust? Yeah? Because this one woman, she spread her husband's ashes and she goes and visit right where he asked, he said, spread my ashes, hazards here she went and did it. Now she goes and visits it, and then she learned it. It was just like, my.
Speaker 1: Point is you still have the ashes for you, not for them.
Speaker 4: No, no, no that they requested.
Speaker 1: No, No, I know, but I'm saying if we didn't know, it wouldn't make a difference. So does it really make a difference?
Speaker 4: But do I do? I want your body to just be like in a pile of bodies.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking about the ashes point or like the mixing up graves, like that's really for us.
Speaker 4: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now you don't want people like selling body part I don't know what they're doing over there.
Speaker 4: I don't know either yet TVD. I just started it.
Speaker 5: We cremated my dad. Now I'm worried exactly.
Speaker 4: Make sure where did you go.
Speaker 1: To the crematorium? Maybe talking about the tri state?
Speaker 5: Where is tri state?
Speaker 4: It was like Georgia, Tennessee. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is there three states that I thought that was like New York, New there's a lot of Tri State. There's even like Tri Cities, tri City. I don't know. The Tri Cities is like where is the racetrack over in? Like East Tennessee, Chattanooga. No, No, keep going east, uh Church, keep going east? The Tri Cities rowing out? Now, keep going east.
Speaker 5: Johnson City.
Speaker 1: I think you're Cumberland. It's Johnson City.
Speaker 5: B starts to be Bristol.
Speaker 1: Bristol. Yeah, it would be like the Tri Cities over there.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's texar Cana. But that's not that.
Speaker 1: Those are states I know, but oh that's Tri states exactly.
Speaker 4: The crematorium is area that's messed.
Speaker 5: Up Tri states.
Speaker 1: There's it doesn't matter. I'm not walking on this bro anyway. Thank you. I just wonder why you thought you were in Do you know why?
Speaker 4: Because I mean I don't know, Okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: If there was an article, say yeah, but then why do you listen to it? If you can't sleep and you can't know.
Speaker 4: It doesn't impact my sleep, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's why my wife is so scared.
Speaker 1: She likes true crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she likes to lock the door when we're inside. I'm like, why do you need to lock the door if we're inside?
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you lock the door while you're inside?
Speaker 2: Who does that?
Speaker 5: Don't My doors are always lo I lock every door.
Speaker 4: Even during the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's so, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, she does it during the day, and she's just like and then she's listening to some true crime podcasts. I'm like, you think maybe because you're talking about listening to someone break into a house and kill someone, Like geez, it's so annoying.
Speaker 4: Those are not my favorite, the breaking into a house and kill it. But I mean the same thing.
Speaker 2: She watches Dateline, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Oh, twenty you guys should lock your doors during the day.
Speaker 1: That's I'm okay. That too much happening in the daytime to go in and out. We'll come in and out. Yeah, I can't. I do at night though, Like nighttime, the doors get locked.
Speaker 4: We did not lock our doors when I was a kid. We didn't at night either.
Speaker 2: Even when we went on vacation, we didn't.
Speaker 5: Those were the days.
Speaker 4: Those were the days what was wrong with us?
Speaker 1: Those were the days. The Annadelby story and Dancing with the Stars is kind of funny because she is she was dancing with an ankle bracelet the tracker because she had been in trouble for like explain her crimes.
Speaker 4: She was like, see that's true crime. That doesn't lead.
Speaker 1: True crime was murder.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, so she was this quote unquote heiress and had tons of money and would stay at these five star, lavish hotels and she'd be like vill it to my father and she really there was It's like I don't know, but she built, but well she built. She's a really she did a really good job of building a reputation of being someone that had money. So people with money you just trust people that you think have money, and you're like, oh, she's good for like we'll get her on the backside, or yeah, let's invest in what she has going on because she's successful and has money.
Speaker 1: She was convicted of second degree grand larceny, theft of services, and first degree attempted grand larceny in twenty nineteen. She has sent USD to four years in prison. She gets put on Dancing with the Star. She gets kicked off the first week. Her and I think Tory Spelling both went home. Well that gets the second week, but the first elimination, and she did an interview where she's like, the show so obviously used me to drive up ratings. They never had any plans to give me any chance to grow, and only cared about exploiting me for attention. Why do you think you went on that show? Why do you think they allowed a criminal on that show? Why do think they got in so much trouble? Because they actually allowed her a place, and she could have chosen during the live show to exist however she wanted. They can't edit in anything that you didn't say or do, And that was a trick that I used because I knew they're looking for anything that show. It's a show, it is an entertainment product, so they're gonna find whatever angle they can find. They're going to use any of the material that you give them and make whatever storyline that they feel is most compelling. I knew that, so I didn't give them anything during practice, Like all I did was keep my head down in practice, you're always miked always, you live micd and if for some reason, like there will be times with Sharna and I because everybody fought with each other because you were together eight ten hours a day, five six days a week. You just were together, So there were times when we disagree about something. I time my mic off every time.
Speaker 4: I already put it away before.
Speaker 1: Turn it off. Also knew how to work a microphone because I was, so I just flipped a little switch. But she also had her mic on right. So this in a delvy had every opportunity during two weeks of live shows to do whatever she wanted live, because that's where I made my money, Like I would get on the live show. Can't control live. I also tore my shoulder live because I started jumping up and down. But I would just do things during the live show because they had no say over that. And of course they were exploiting you, and you were exploiting it. That was the whole purpose of her being on the show. And also they kicked her off because and she had pretty low score. She was a terrible dancer, coming from another terrible dancer. But you can be a pretty bad dancer and actually make it two three, four, five weeks. If you're somewhat likable. She was not likable at all. She's kind of terrible, which kind of made me root for for more jail time. Like did you watch her? They went to her right after the show, and I don't watch the show per se, I'll watch like clips of it, and they were like, what did you learn after she had been kicked off or whatever? And she was like nothing.
Speaker 5: I saw that on TikTok.
Speaker 1: She was so unlikable, and they were all like, oh, okay.
Speaker 4: Do not learn anything yet?
Speaker 1: She's so unlikable. Yeah, she's like, oh, they really set me up. No, you set you up. You're unlikable. She was convicted for grand larceny and pretended to be an heiress.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty crazy to see the real person though, because I saw the show. I saw a little bit of the show. Yeah, I don't watch the show. The girl from Ozark's Ozark?
Speaker 1: Oh was that what them was?
Speaker 5: Yes, she's the one who played her.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I was never interested. And then I also wasn't interested in the tender Swindler. I know I never wanted. I'm not better than it. Don't take it the wrong way.
Speaker 2: You have to it was.
Speaker 1: There was only a certain amount of time to commit to watching whatever shows, and my wife and I mostly have to agree. The one show that I'm watching without her right now is Mister McMahon, which is really good.
Speaker 5: Vince, are you watching it?
Speaker 4: But I saw it pop up on Netflix. It I read about it, and.
Speaker 1: Especially as a wrestling fan, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: So as a non wrestling fan, would I like it?
Speaker 1: I think you would?
Speaker 2: Okay, But isn't he involved in it? Or is he not involved in it?
Speaker 1: I thought he interviewed the whole time.
Speaker 4: Oh, but I thought he wasn't happy with certain things.
Speaker 1: Well, he's also in trouble for like a million sexual assaults. Yeah, and like allegedly I'm just saying all the words here allegations. Yes, all of that. There's a lot of stuff going on. But no, he's interviewed the whole time, and they even talk about it at this point he is all this stuff comes a lie and it's it's really good. Now, it's probably great because I loved wrestling, but I think you could watch it and just watch it as pure. But I'm not done, so I can't Tuesday Reviews day it. I have one more episode here, this is his story, Vincement, Man, I don't regret participating in the Netflix documentary. The producers had an opportunity to tell an objective story about my life and the incredible business I built, which were equally filled with excitement, drama, fund and a fair amount of controversy in life lessons. Unfortunately, based on an early partial cut I've seen, this dog falls short and takes the predictable path of conflating the mister McMahon character with my true self, Vince. The title and promos alone make that evident a lot has been misrepresentative, or misrepresented or left out entirely, and then it goes on. I hope the viewer will keep an open open mind. I tell you, I don't think it ended up being as bad for him as he thought it was going to be through the promos, by the way, not good, But hey, Mike, do you watch this right? I don't think that it's unfair toward him so far.
Speaker 5: I don't think so either.
Speaker 1: They obviously decide to focus on like really negative parts of.
Speaker 5: His life, but I don't think it was terrible.
Speaker 1: For someone who allegedly has done some pretty terrible things, like the latest alligations were brutal.
Speaker 5: That's not included in the.
Speaker 1: Dog I'm not there yet, Mike's done. They talk about like the bad, bad stuff that.
Speaker 4: Just allegedly it was his daughter.
Speaker 1: That's not that was the storyline that they didn't do. Okay, but that wasn't that's not bad at all. Where they were like they were gonna act like they got his daughter, he got his daughter pregnant.
Speaker 5: They addressed that too.
Speaker 1: Oh, they didn't do it. It was a storyline. Yeah, I think I saw that one. Yeah. He was like, yeah, I thought it'd be funny or whatever, and everybody else was like, don't do it. So they didn't do that's not funny. Yeah, But guys, when you look back at what they were doing in like the late nineties, that's not even that crazy. Like when Triple H married her, he roofed her, drove her through the marriage thing, and then as she was marrying test he comes out and it's like, you can't marry her because she'd get married in the middle of the ring. He's like, you can't marry her, I've already married roll the video and she's roofed driving through the chat. So you're acting like that's so crazy.
Speaker 5: That's the storyline.
Speaker 1: Attitude Era was out of control.
Speaker 2: I forget how crazy it was.
Speaker 1: Crazy. I was like eight or nine years old watching this stuff, and I was I was exposed of this so young wild.
Speaker 4: Whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the whole Vince McMahon actually getting his daughter pregnant is wild, but in comparison to the other things that they were doing, it's not so wild that it like shakes your foundation.
Speaker 5: But his dad was like the main man, right.
Speaker 1: Well, No, his dad had started a regional company, and so it's like the north, very northeast up in.
Speaker 4: Maine, regional wrestling.
Speaker 1: They're all regional, so northeast, and like Awa was here, in wo was here, whatever. They had all these like ten of these around the country, and his dad just had a regional But Vince bought his dad out. Then Vince started to be the guy that poached all the other talent and slowly made it national where he got really big and famous, was embracing cable television and made it more of a national product. So I think it's really good. I can't Tuesday Reviewesday at quite yet, but next week I will.
Speaker 2: Man, But you mentioned Ozark I gotta go back and finish that show.
Speaker 1: You never finished Ozark? Oh, no, one of the greatest shows in the past.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've finished one season where they were.
Speaker 5: Oh, you have a lot to look at anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think one of the greatest shows in the past ten to fifteen years, right, could I don't even know when the.
Speaker 2: Thing started, no idea. It was so good.
Speaker 1: Could be even older than that. But Ozark was so good, and at times they would kind of hit slow lolls because they were kind of figuring it out as it went. But man, the first one was twenty seventeen. Okay, I think top five show of the past ten years. Same, they have a better one, can't past ten years?
Speaker 5: Ted Lasto was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's good. That'd be up there. Uh not for me, Like a thriller like this makes you want to go back more than a Ted last Tho, even if you enjoyed Ted Lasso more, because these shows are like they end, it's like, yeah, oh god, I need to see the gotta watch the three We cheat sometimes that will watch the show and we'll see the big cliffhanger. Then we'll watch the first ten minutes of the next episode and then we'll turn it off.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we do. That's how we do sometimes because we're like, what were we gonna do? We want to watch it. It's all bingeable, so it doesn't matter. Okay, we gotta go do the show. Now. What is what is Ozar cab eighty two percent of Rotten Tomatoes?
Speaker 2: Seems gonna low was a little loon.
Speaker 1: And be honest with you. Yeah, how many seasons that show have, Mike? You know, only four? Man? That show got good? All right, we gotta go to the show. So we'll pause for now and come back. It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the first half was pre the show starting. Now we have actually we finished today's show. So yeah, let's do a couple of voicemails. Ray do Susie from Florida. That's number one.
Speaker 3: We pull it somewhere.
Speaker 4: We've never been walked over to the dog and was out there for a few minutes and walk back.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a wallet in.
Speaker 4: The grass, grabbed it, talk of it, of course, got in the car.
Speaker 3: There is three one two, three hundred and twenty four dollars.
Speaker 7: It has credit cards and all that ID.
Speaker 3: And where they live is probably a good thirty maybe forty minutes away from here.
Speaker 4: If somebody, if.
Speaker 3: We left it, somebody else is going to take it.
Speaker 4: So what would you guys do?
Speaker 1: Let's watch you go first.
Speaker 2: I would put three hundred and something dollars in my pocket and I'd put it in the mail and say, hey, found this on the beach.
Speaker 1: So you'd mail back the wallet with the ID and cards, but keep the cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: I think I would probably well leave the cash in there and I would find a post on social media, Hey I found this. Can somebody they may know them, connect me with them, and you'd find them in seven minutes because somebody would see it and share it and they'd get their money. They drive back to you, so you have to drive thirty minutes. Yeah, that would be probably what I would do.
Speaker 5: I found an ID once and I think I'd give it to the police department.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my idea. Got found once and it was handed over to the police, So.
Speaker 5: You do that.
Speaker 4: They called me.
Speaker 2: I found a wallet at the airport and got no reward.
Speaker 4: I left my wallet the airport and got mailed back to me.
Speaker 1: I think the wall you found that the person was still there, wouldn't it They just like drop in front of you.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it was at the baggage, checked the in or whatever. When I just held it up, I said, oh, someone's wallet. Someone's wallet, and then the lady in front of me, Oh, my gosh, that's my husband's. We were going on vacation. We would have been really, we would have missed our vacation. I was like, yeah, just been mo with me when you get back. Never been one me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so maybe she forgot your user name.
Speaker 2: No, I told her not that hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, give me number five here Ray Morning Studio.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to let you know. Netflix has a niche series out. It's called Nobody Wants This. It's with Kristen Bell and I'm watching it. It seems to relate to Morgan's last relationship. Check it out. I just I found it quite funny. I'm sorry about Morgan, but it's an interesting show and I think you guys will see a lot of similarities in it as well.
Speaker 1: My wife's watching that show and it's about a rabbi and somebody who's agnostic. So I mean, I think. I don't watch much of it, but I think that's what they's talking about. You had a religious defin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've already seen the previews and I was like, oh, I'll be watching that one.
Speaker 4: It's a little too real life for me.
Speaker 1: Also because I get told I sometimes look like Kristen bell So and she's a podcaster and then the guy's Jewish. I was like, yeah, this is a little too real life right now.
Speaker 5: Sorry, that's you, well, well too real that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Way she's a podcaster on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Aaron Foster wrote it, She's in that's based it's loosely based on her own life. Who's Aaron Foster, David Foster's daughter, Sarah Foster.
Speaker 1: Aaron Foster, David Fosters and he married Mary McPhee.
Speaker 4: Yes, but he was married to yeah jlanda fifty years older than her.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, so weird.
Speaker 4: That part's a little weird because yeah, his daughter's I mean even for them, it's like, wait, Catherine mcpee's now our stepmom.
Speaker 2: I mean, Katherine McPhee has always been into older dudes, Like she's always dated older dudes, which is crazy because she is a smoke show.
Speaker 1: What about leannadel raymy right, the alligator guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 2: They got married?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 5: Is he like a real like a reality start.
Speaker 1: Literally a gator not on television, no reality show. Did they meet at the park?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was on a gator tour.
Speaker 5: That is awesome.
Speaker 1: Look at him.
Speaker 5: I saw I saw the picture. I just didn't. I didn't look into it. I thought maybe it was.
Speaker 6: A TV show or something luxbox like at him, dude, that is amazing.
Speaker 1: It's literally just a dude who's doing gator tours.
Speaker 5: I don't really know who Lenna.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at Lenna del Ray to see if she's she's pretty, but.
Speaker 1: She's a very famous singer.
Speaker 2: And where did she meet this dude on a gator tour? I mean he must have been really good.
Speaker 1: He was with a police officer in like Oklahoma, Nebraska right before this too.
Speaker 5: He likes normal people like I mean, that's rushing.
Speaker 1: She got a four hundred dollars dress, she thrifted it, and they got married. Yeah, she's a multi multi millionaire. Does she come from money, Mike? I feel like I feel like she comes from a whole whole lot of money, Like somebody that's like in a sports organization.
Speaker 5: So who are the del Rays?
Speaker 1: No, that's not exactly what it is though, But there's also Rina Moury. No, Rita Morny, no the Maury, the actress. Her parents are like the owners are like the Giants or Jets or whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who is Robert Clay? Just a trade like father of American singer. He's known for his work as a domain developer business operating website.
Speaker 6: That is so cool that she's dating the alligator married, That's amazing. That's like nodding Hill. You ever seen that movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know of it.
Speaker 5: What do you mean? It's how's it not? How's it not?
Speaker 6: He's just a normal dude married and he's dating an actress and he brings her home to dinner.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, yeah, but it just feels a little different than talking Hill readA Moore.
Speaker 1: What's the girl's name? The actress, the woman, Rita Moury?
Speaker 4: What is she in?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 4: Can you think of that?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember. But she's a pretty famous actress. I just don't know how to say her name.
Speaker 2: What else matter?
Speaker 1: She's an actress? Maybe it's not.
Speaker 4: Even rita color hair, black, short age, approximate me.
Speaker 2: So does this dude still do tours or is he, like sure, lives in this small town of Louisiana.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if that's the case or not.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they did.
Speaker 1: It's like read I'm gonna be guys, I'm gonna be on this for.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I've been too busy. Pans about the red said Rita Moray. What did you say, Rita Aura?
Speaker 1: Her parents a sports team? Yeah, or like sports Rita Aura.
Speaker 5: No, there's a British singer named that.
Speaker 1: No, I know who read it? Okay years again, Rita Moran. Kate Mara, that's it? I think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Who is Kate Mara I think that might be it.
Speaker 5: Kate Mara parents, she's an actress. I know that.
Speaker 1: How do you spell her name? Kate Mara? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Kate and her parents are NFL New York Giants.
Speaker 1: Kate Mara parents Tiffany Christopher Mora, an NFL scout and vice president of the New York Giants. And then Kathleen.
Speaker 4: Oh, she was in House of Cards.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, who cares? I spent I just wasn't gonna be able to shake that.
Speaker 4: So I didn't Kate Rooney Mara.
Speaker 1: She get married. That's where she's from. Yeah, yes, that's why I said it.
Speaker 5: Back, I don't see it on my screen from something else.
Speaker 4: She's married to Jamie Bell.
Speaker 1: Jamie Bell Rooney. Who's Rooney Mara. I'm thinking of Rooney Mara Rooney. That's why I said Rita.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's her middle name, Kate Rooney Mara.
Speaker 1: Different.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's a different person, got to.
Speaker 1: Be a different person. Oh, she was a shooter, Ruoney Maris I'm thinking of. But she was in Broken Up Mountain. No never mind, Oh no, never mind. Phoenix is an American actress.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, she's one of them.
Speaker 1: Is she Kate's sister?
Speaker 2: Yes, rudey Moro's Kate's sister.
Speaker 1: Dang, look at the Mara's rocking it?
Speaker 5: Kate Mara. She was in one hundred and twenty seven hours.
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's got to be Kate Mara. I'm thinking of. It doesn't matter what thinking of?
Speaker 5: Crap?
Speaker 2: Uh? Whoa this? The other Mara is married to Joaquin Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, well that's weird. Dang.
Speaker 2: Patricia Mora is another one. Another one you just told me about Rooney?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rooney.
Speaker 1: Well, her name is Rooney, dude, I don't know. I give it up.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the trailer for The New Joker? Yeah, it's crazy, man. My son wants to watch him, like you can't watch that.
Speaker 1: Family an Irish American family known for owning the New York Giants. Yeah, that's pretty cool. Imagine your family is so rich you can just go act and not have to worry about paying the bills.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: It'd be like being an artist moving to Nashville, Like I want to pursue County muting, but your family's so rich you can just do whatever and have to go to the struggle. There are a few of those, Yeah, who came.
Speaker 5: By their own bus and stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't long term not great, but short term would be pretty awesome. Like Adam Levine was super rich. Oh really grow super rich? Yeah?
Speaker 5: His parents fund Maroon five.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I grew up super rich. I don't know. I feel like if they didn't fund it, they fund him. Yeah. There was this thing that went viral about a Jet Blue flight where the stolen Apple charger. Did you guys see this?
Speaker 2: I did see this other person.
Speaker 1: Left it because the plane got Yeah, they had to be bored the plane and they came Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the girl took it and she wrapped it up put in her bag, and then people were like, oh, she stolen He was like, you need to give it back. She was, I was going to give it back, and she went and got it out of her bag and gave it to him. So I feel like she had to have stolen it if she put it in her bag.
Speaker 6: I don't understand what happened, so let me okay, I'll tell you the story.
Speaker 1: So a JEB Blue passenger admitted of taking a fellow passengers iPhone charger on the fly. They get into it pretty bad, and what it seemed to me was the guy had left it in the seat and they had everybody get off the plane. So she came back on there's nobody in the seat. There's an Apple charger there. She's like, somebody forgot their charger. I'm just gonna take it. So she took it. But then the guy was like, that's my charger, and she's like, I have a clip of them fighting here. You god, arg.
Speaker 2: Why would you take my charger because we got off the flight. Yeah, but my charger, that's my charger.
Speaker 4: Why would you take it?
Speaker 2: But why would you take it though?
Speaker 5: Without permission?
Speaker 4: Nobody was and you're getting it.
Speaker 1: Back, So I'm well, I'm not. I don't.
Speaker 5: Well, he's attacking her, just like he didn't even let her talk.
Speaker 1: He's out of control. This is uh, definitely a situation where nobody's really right because if she gets on the plane there's nobody there, she thinks somebody forgot it. I don't know, but then you know the same people are getting on the gut off.
Speaker 6: But it can easily be resolve by just saying like, here's your charger, okay, thank you, and then you get it and you leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. But I think the point is, do we think she took it knowing it with somebody else is about to get on the plane?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: I think she took it with the intentions of keeping it where. If you see charger, I would totally take it.
Speaker 4: No, why would you take it?
Speaker 5: You know where?
Speaker 2: You know when you're getting.
Speaker 4: Right back on the plane, someone might be coming back.
Speaker 5: You check into a hotel and there's a charger there? Did you just keep it?
Speaker 4: Turn it into the front desk.
Speaker 1: If I check into a hotel room, that's charger there, that's my charger.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: That that's a hotel. Somebody's checked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is they got off the plane and they were getting back on the plane.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, charger.
Speaker 1: I definitely it's not all black and white. But I think knowing that you're getting back on the plane, maybe she wasn't thinking either. It was like, oh, there's a charger, nobody here. I just took it. And then all of a sudden she's like reason sets in and he goes, oh, I probably wouldn't have taken that. Yeah, but yeah, he's a little aggressive too much, like, no need to do that, buddy, relaxed.
Speaker 5: You're you're getting the charger, man, chill.
Speaker 1: No need to do that. There is the operating system on the iPhone eighteen that lets you text to be a satellite, and I'm gonna tell you why. I don't care because I don't know the difference. I figure I'm texting up towards satellite anyway. What's gonna happen, though, is that there's no cell. You know how they have those sat phones. Yeah, if cell goes down, you called a set. So basically it's.
Speaker 5: That but so you'll always be able to text no matter where.
Speaker 1: It's a new feature on the IOSA eighteen. Satellite messaging allows you to to text family, friends, and emergency services when they don't have cell service.
Speaker 5: Sounds expensive, that's that's what that is.
Speaker 1: So if you're somewhere that's like in the woods, yeah, and there's no cell what.
Speaker 5: If you're in a plane, probably can do that. You're closer to the.
Speaker 2: Sky, closer, that's sat.
Speaker 1: It's a good point.
Speaker 6: I would think anywhere on Earth you can probably just hit the satellite.
Speaker 1: To connect to a satellite, you need to be outside with a clear view of the sky and horizon. Then you'll point your iPhone upward. It's free for the first two years and available on iPhone fourteen or later.
Speaker 5: Oh, free for the first two years.
Speaker 1: Your texting is already free. You're acting like you're yeah, but this them out of something.
Speaker 5: Anywhere, dude, anywhere? That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Have you ever really been anywhere that you have can text?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I'll go into the neighbor's house. Can't text?
Speaker 5: Or was I in Oh you're talking about no sell in Arizona?
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're talking even text. There's a difference, and you're going, oh, for free, but you're not gonna and then yeah, it's not affecting free or not free though where.
Speaker 6: You are well right, but well, when you say sate using the satellite, that just sounds expensive. But now that you say it's free for two years, that might.
Speaker 5: Be worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're in Arizona, you can't text. You go let me hit that SAT that's right.
Speaker 1: Who says let me hit that SAT again?
Speaker 4: Is it like a status thing to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be pretty cool. Hey you got that sat text?
Speaker 1: Nope, an extremely rare coin made in Boston nearly four hundred years ago. It could be worth one million dollars. Which, by the way, the ball, the o Tani ball you were talking about, is it like one point four millionaire?
Speaker 5: Are you gonna be so crazy?
Speaker 1: Stop asking me that question.
Speaker 4: Cannot that.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for no way, it's not even signed.
Speaker 5: I know, but he hit it. It's his ball.
Speaker 1: There's fifty fifty ball, I know, but it's still one point It was a one point four million.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's an empty it's a naked ball.
Speaker 5: And now that little three hundred thousand they were trying to offer him. Sounds stupid, sounds so dumb.
Speaker 1: Well that's why they were offering it, because they knew how valuable it really was. But yeah, that's crazy. And this one of the rarest colonial coins ever. The night the sixteen to fifty two New England three pence is expected to fetch a million bucks. The ne on the coin symbolizing New England. I don't know, man, what don't you know? That sounds cool, I guess, but people just I saw a box of a nineteen like forty box of cards, no cards in it, a box, the cardboard box with Ted Williams on it, not signed, was fourteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous. Not a card in there, in a box.
Speaker 1: No cards.
Speaker 4: What do we have now that we could just save? Well that forever is.
Speaker 1: The constant question.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: But if you get a game Boy, you can. You could buy a Gen one game Boy for like six thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Yet it's got to be in the box though, right, It's got to be in the box in it to be graded.
Speaker 1: Same thing with iPhone ones, same thing with Nintendo games, same thing with CDs.
Speaker 5: Do you guys have anything packaged no.
Speaker 4: But that's I'll go buy it now and then I'll let's sit on it and wait.
Speaker 2: I do I have an iPod packaged? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's going to be worth something.
Speaker 1: It's uh, we can look it up now.
Speaker 2: So it's like a little video gray screen on the front.
Speaker 1: Like it's like I bought it for the whole show for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bought it for us.
Speaker 4: Wait did you end up with two somehow?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, he gave us a pod video or something.
Speaker 2: He gave us an iPod, like a different type of iPod, like a couple of years before that.
Speaker 1: And so I can get one on eBay right now in a package for one hundred and forty seven dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh, keep saving it.
Speaker 4: Man, maybe it maybe one day. But like what about a he has five slim If that's in a box.
Speaker 1: Guessing game, you have to save it thirty years, like give it your best.
Speaker 2: I mean, I some baseball cards that are unopened from the nineties.
Speaker 1: But junk wax is a problem there, that's the problem. That's what they call them because they made so much of those cards and very few of them are worth anything. When people are like I have so many cards that I've been keeping mostly because I get a lot of messages about it. Mostly I'm like, man, there's not worth anything unless it's in perfect condition, which is probably not because we were just shoving them in sleeves. And even then, there's like two cards in the nineteen nine eighty nine for you know. It's just it's a bad era and.
Speaker 5: People don't realize how hard perfect condition is.
Speaker 1: Like even if you just it can be perfect, it's still be perfect, yes, because they examine.
Speaker 5: It with a Jewelers magnifying glass.
Speaker 1: Magnifying glass. Yeah, what do you have?
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 1: What kind of cards you have with lunchbox?
Speaker 2: I know, ba, I got a lot. I don't know, unopened, unopened?
Speaker 5: Are you interested?
Speaker 1: You want to sell them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: They look dude, you gotta buyer right in front of you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying you can sell them on an auction site. I'm good man, you can buy you go to e Bay buy a bunch of nineties unopened like estate cell cards for like thirty five bucks.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I want more than thirty five. I paid more than thirty five.
Speaker 1: Probably, well you just maybe bigger sets. But I'm saying you can. They're not even sets.
Speaker 2: They're just uh yeah packs, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't have to go through my closet. Call my parents, give it a look, give a look, let's check it. Set.
Speaker 1: Do that set.
Speaker 2: I'll text him be a SAT. They probably won't get it.
Speaker 5: They definitely don't have SAT.
Speaker 1: Eddie's son is doing something the benefits Eddie and Amy.
Speaker 5: It was this weekend.
Speaker 6: Oh he did it already, yes, Amy, And how sweet of that, How sweet of him to do that?
Speaker 1: Like for us, were you or did he just do it? And You're like, oh, I'm also dyslexic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he remember I told you, guys, you should be the face of that race.
Speaker 6: He had a group of friends that were doing and I said, son, I'm so proud of you. You know, Amy and I were we suffer from that disease. And and he is like, I'm gonna run dad so he can put an end to that terrible disease.
Speaker 1: Wow, he said that, yeah, and he went ran disease.
Speaker 5: Disease taking over the world.
Speaker 4: I think it's more of a.
Speaker 5: Worse for me. I have dys calculate too, so so do I.
Speaker 6: But what I didn't understand though, was like he paid forty dollars to run the race and like, what are you got?
Speaker 5: How are you fighting it? Like, how are you fighting dyslexia?
Speaker 1: Well, it's because the money that he's paying.
Speaker 5: Where's that going to?
Speaker 1: Probably just some sort of research or something. Where is my where's my service? I don't where's our service? I don't think you've signed up for the service. I think it could be actually like scientific research where they're studying folks.
Speaker 5: So it's for the next generation, not us.
Speaker 1: Well, it's for the study. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's too late for you, man, Eddie.
Speaker 4: Eddie keeps calling it.
Speaker 5: It is amy. It's a disease.
Speaker 4: No, it's not. It's just it's a.
Speaker 5: Disease that put us behind in society.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's a it's a it's a learning.
Speaker 5: The word I've been looking for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a disease, like cancer is a disease.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it feels like a disease, you know.
Speaker 1: I felt that it's tough.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I can't even help my kids with homework sometimes like a crutch.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: Do you use that as so you don't? Oh, honey, I can't help him. I got a alexia. You can do that homework.
Speaker 5: No, because I actually try to help him and then they fail.
Speaker 2: Considered disease.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 1: I know, it's not just type that in. It is this lexia disease.
Speaker 6: We'll do homework and I'll be with him for like an hour and a half, and then I feel so confident and they come back like, thanks Dad, I got to see on my Come on, we triple checked everything.
Speaker 1: No, I can't say it. Dyslexia is not a disease. Feels like we knew that Lunchbox is a man of his word. He has some audio he wants to play us. I don't know what.
Speaker 7: Word it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Abby called me out saying, oh, you haven't mailed the toilet seat, like put me on blast, telling me how terrible I am. You guys are like, what's wrong with you? How come you haven't sent the dude toilet seat? Well I didn't. I finally tracked the dude down. I told him sending the toilet seat because I didn't have his address. I had to go through all the archives.
Speaker 1: Fine, you don't even know you didn't have his addresscause you didn't try to send it to what archives?
Speaker 2: Like, I guess, hey, Carl, it's lunchbox. Look, I am calling because I need to apologize. I told you I was going to mail you a toilet seat, and you called, spilled the tea on me, made me embarrassed in front of everybody. But I have your toilet seat signed, but I forgot your address. I don't know what I did with your address. I wrote it down on one of my pieces of paper. You know, man of my word. I am calling to apologize. I don't apologize a lot. I don't say I'm wrong a lot. As a olive branch to you. I'm going to include some other stuff, some surprise memorabilia for you, Carl, Carter, crap, all right now, just tell me your address, all right, I'm going to get this mailed out to you, and I apologize. Thank you for listening, and thanks for turning me into the show.
Speaker 5: Well, I appreciate it. And you foisted my week.
Speaker 1: I'm over here at the cancer facility and for my father.
Speaker 4: In law, and I just appreciate you guys much practice made my weight, man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the Hey, no problem, dude, Carl. I'll send that's uh toilet sea today. Have a great day.
Speaker 4: Or not?
Speaker 1: Carter, He called him, Carl again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I sent it.
Speaker 1: He did send it. Yeah, what's the Memorabili?
Speaker 2: You send an autographed book from Bobby and a T shirt that.
Speaker 4: Was signed, a hat?
Speaker 5: Wait, was this what he asked me to sign?
Speaker 1: Ray brought that up though, to me, Ray, what was the thing the hat? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was some friend of his that he had signed. Do you want the audio?
Speaker 1: I don't, So tell me the whole story here.
Speaker 8: Why Lunchbox awkwardly brings a hat and needs it autographed by bones But he was too terrified to ask you for your autograph, so he asked Abby.
Speaker 7: She said no, yeske Kevin didn't.
Speaker 1: Ask anybody to do what for them to sign it?
Speaker 8: To ask you for your autographed that was him submitting to you, asked you, Oh wait, you didn't want me to sign it because you were admitting to me.
Speaker 1: I don't feel that way at all.
Speaker 2: No, I had everybody sign it. You weren't in the room and I was, and we were going to do something. I was like, hey, you have him signed that. When he comes back in. That was it?
Speaker 1: So you think what Ray?
Speaker 7: It was just for him.
Speaker 8: It was tough to ask for your autograph because he considers himself pretty much better than you know.
Speaker 2: We had already signed it and it wasn't for me. You understand that how it wasn't for me, But why can't you ask me?
Speaker 1: I did other people?
Speaker 2: Well, because I was going you weren't in here.
Speaker 1: You were presenting yourself to me.
Speaker 2: And I was going to go do this. I had to go do sore losers, and I was just like, hey, when he comes back in there, because you were in a meeting, I was like, well, you haven't signed the hat because I was supposed to mail it out.
Speaker 5: But then when he asked you to sign it, he was like, hey, I don't know what my cousin.
Speaker 1: I thought for his cousin or something. He said.
Speaker 2: That's so I said, got it, but it's for Carter.
Speaker 5: That's what you sent Carter.
Speaker 2: No, I sent. No.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's anything to do with each other.
Speaker 2: Two separate things.
Speaker 1: Why do you have audio?
Speaker 7: Just because it was funny him asking you for your autograph and.
Speaker 1: You recorded, Yeah, okay, let me right, what's they I.
Speaker 5: Don't know my cousin, her friend, cousin in prison.
Speaker 2: No, it's not prison.
Speaker 1: This Sleida is what it is.
Speaker 2: Eagles because she lives in Gerald, some of her friend lives.
Speaker 5: Why is he acting like he doesn't know anything about it? I know my cousin.
Speaker 2: She literally texted me and said, hey, can if I send you a hat, can you have people on the show sign it for my friend?
Speaker 5: I'm like, sure, then just say it's for your cousin.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I did.
Speaker 4: I don't know my cousin, he said, And I said, I don't know the s on the hat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I still don't know.
Speaker 4: Did he have you signed the front of the hat, at the top of the hat?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he signed the top. We all signed on the room underneath. You guys didn't leave any room for Bobby to sign on the underside the undercarriage.
Speaker 5: That's not it.
Speaker 1: Why are you shaking?
Speaker 4: No, there was room. I just really wanted you on top.
Speaker 5: And then because he feels what, what did I say?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know.
Speaker 7: What for lunch to do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you said that fox Fields, what, Well, it's a it's.
Speaker 7: A position of where he almost was almost on bended knee.
Speaker 1: It was a little difficult.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you guys submissive?
Speaker 1: You said, yeah, submissive, it is submit.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for me, so it wasn't a big deal. Yeah. Yeah, it's not like I was asking for his autograph.
Speaker 5: You were, though, I don't know, my cousin.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I said, my cousin, I don't know what it's for.
Speaker 1: I literally foind nothing of it. But now I do. That's cool because like Fox was submitting himself to me bended. According to Ray, Eddie now wants to be a DJ.
Speaker 4: You know, a party DJ like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, except it's expensive though.
Speaker 6: So we're at a friend's house this weekend and this he's like a full on dad.
Speaker 5: It's got two kids. But in the corner of the living room he had a.
Speaker 6: Turntable, like awesome legit turntable, not with records, but they had like, you know, the whole MP three stuff on it, and so.
Speaker 5: He's like, try it out. I tried it, dude.
Speaker 6: Some my transitions were fire fire.
Speaker 5: And he said, this is this is a businessman.
Speaker 6: This guy is like successful businessman, doesn't need to be he does it for fun. But he's like, I want. I think I'm gonna do it like on the weekends, maybe hit some brunches. I'm like, I will do it with you.
Speaker 2: Did you sound like a good DJ when you say.
Speaker 5: Fire, thank you?
Speaker 2: Like you sound like it's got all those guys, is fire in here.
Speaker 1: It's got all those DJ mail pattern mail.
Speaker 5: Pattern, it's got those buttons that say is awesome. And it's simple, like you just line up the drum beats like it's.
Speaker 6: Got waveform patterns or whatever, and you line it up and it's like then you just go right in those songs.
Speaker 1: I should do that for dance party, but I've just been doing it on my fingers.
Speaker 5: For Yeah, you should buy, you should buy one of these things.
Speaker 1: Don't want to buy one of those things.
Speaker 5: I'll go halves, dude, and then I can. I can gig on the weekends, gig the.
Speaker 4: Gig on the weekends, chick Sunday after church, I can do that, Eddie.
Speaker 2: You're gonna miss cow like I guess.
Speaker 6: I guess when the Cowboys aren't playing DJ DJ mail pattern. I don't know why male pattern.
Speaker 5: It's not funny. I'm baald, dude. I've shaved my head. That's not mean nose.
Speaker 1: That's rude, like mine's any different. I'm like, well that's rude, like mine is all different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're both ways.
Speaker 5: DJ Dad.
Speaker 1: That's funny though, right, Dad.
Speaker 5: Came up with it. Right now, dude, you can scratch and everything.
Speaker 1: It's for hay j Dad Bod.
Speaker 5: Yeah that that that that. But here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I don't know how many I don't go out Morgan, but like, are there cool places to DJ, like during the daytime?
Speaker 4: Yes, during the daytime, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Most of the time the DJs come out like Kroger or what.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to stay at like three in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do your chicken on the side farm.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You're already looking for gigs. You don't how to do it yet.
Speaker 5: I don't have I don't have a table.
Speaker 4: I think when you start out, you have to start out doing like birthday parties.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do anything.
Speaker 2: Who knows DJ, Dad, Bod and Eddie. If there is no market, like if there are no day time DJs, that's you started. That's what I'm saying, right, good point.
Speaker 1: Come on, dude, Hey, if dring a door, kick a hole in the wall, that's right.
Speaker 6: While I was there, we were like turning the ones and twos and I was like, do this. I told the story at Lunchbox I used to do remotes how Lunchbox used to do remotes. In the first break he was, I was like, yeah, I come over here, two for ones whatever.
Speaker 5: And then by like what midnight, it's one for two.
Speaker 1: Dollars, give me drunk gstation appearance they come make out?
Speaker 2: Man, it worked.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Do you see those live?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fifth in Levaka mans, I wasn't don't get drunk.
Speaker 4: I win.
Speaker 5: That's where people are show.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was gone. Why are you whispering?
Speaker 5: Just in case people are listening, in case people are gonna.
Speaker 1: Shoot you while you're talking about it? All right, We're done on the Bobbycast. Have a full hour with Stone Cold Steve Boston if you want to go with and put that out anywhere yet, but it's out. Go check out the Bobbycast. We will see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye, everybody,