Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, Armstrong and Getty, and he Armstrong and Getty. I got a text yesterday from a friend who works in the federal government locally, and they were at a little meeting and one dude said, we're going from a very touchy feely, caring administration who cares about people to a very millanitted administration with teary eyes. This guy said this in the government, I.
Speaker 2: Guess you developed the discipline it takes not to guffaw in that line.
Speaker 1: Are you serious, dude? I would, I would literally guffaw. I would are those tears in your eyes? Seriously?
Speaker 2: I'm not practiced in the art of going along to get along?
Speaker 1: Thank God. How about the people that have moved. Ellen Degenerous and port Darassi actually moved to Great Britain. Richard gear has actually moved. There's a couple other examples. I have the notes on them, but the actually have moved, at least briefly. Maybe they end up coming back in a week.
Speaker 2: Well A, they have the finances to have a house on every continent on Earth, right and B think of think of the praise and approval that rains down on them from their peers for doing that.
Speaker 1: But what is your specific reason for moving?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I see you've kind of leaped ahead and made your point. It's a rhetorical question, because the literal answer to the question was, well, under a Nazi regime where women's rights are taken away and gay people are under attack and black people blah blah something something slavery, which is alldiculous. That's all imagined.
Speaker 1: I know. We got to get well, let's let's do our Let's do cow first, and then I got some follow up on some of that stuff that I find hilarious and confusing.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, do I. But first let's take von look back.
Speaker 1: At the week that was. It's cow clips of the week. It's increasingly clear it is Donald Trump's world and we're just living in it. It's always how many comes here? But yeah, how many wrongs? Now that he's depressident?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, I am very fastly picking the most epic cabinet of all time. Who are you thinking about? Well, we've got Elon and Matt Gates. That's an alien versus predator.
Speaker 2: The Gates listen to what the senators had to say.
Speaker 1: Great day momentum for the Trump Van's administration. I prefer to call it fun fueled camaraderie. You have this stunning reversal. It is clear that my confirmation was unfairly becoming a distruction.
Speaker 4: A woman told authorities he cornered her in a hotel room. Except denied the allegations and told police what happened in the hotel that night was consensual.
Speaker 2: Joe and I went to mar A Lago to meet personally with President elect Trump.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't we He's killing us? Can we cook the crap? Ear? I mean, frankly, it's been a week of escalation. Ukraine firing the first American made long range missiles into Russia that that could now trigger a nuclear response.
Speaker 2: You great initially saying was an ICBM striker.
Speaker 1: This trial is seen as the most significant sign of Beijing tightening its control of Hong Kong. My brother and I are professional actors, and we thought, oh, this is our introduction into Hollywood. He still owes us five hundred dollars that actually we go further in our book that we just release bigger than Jesse. Everything's cutting up in the house. Is there anything do they like shellacks? Praise? Shellac in the banana is not something we need?
Speaker 3: We need Justiceter, Peter, And then he hit him with her right along Tyson coming forward, but Paul's landing the cleaner effective watch it?
Speaker 1: How are you kidding me? She ended up watching the Tyson fight right long after you knew the result. How about that argument that went on because I know a lot of you watched it, sixty two million people watch. How about that never ending argument about him biting his glove and Roy Jones Junior saying something wrong with this mouthpiece, something wrong his mouth I've never seen this before. And the announcer was saying he's always done this his whole career, and and then they interviewed Tyson after fighting. Tyson says, yeah, I've always done that my whole career. Yeah, that's just an odd, nonsensical Why are you biting your glove? And Tyson said, I've always done that. I have an oral fixation about biting things as a joke, he said that. But yeah, whatever, very clever.
Speaker 5: So, miss Katie, there's a video going around right now right of Mike Tyson having a clear open right cross and then he pulls his glove back, and so everybody's saying this was staged.
Speaker 1: This was totally staged for some reason. Ding Now, he's an old man who was super tired. But it's possible they decided although he took some pretty serious shots to the face. I mean, if they had an agreement of nobody knocks anybody out, he took some pretty big blows to his face where his face was all squished up.
Speaker 2: Well, Jack, you're going back to my years in the sweet science, both as a fighter and a trainer. I would tell you this, if if you had an agreement with a guy, look, we're gonna get paid, We're not going to hurt each other, you'd absolutely have a You would box, but it's hard to hurt somebody in boxing. If you do, you generally win, and it takes a long time to like get land enough blows, So you'd have a signal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one.
Speaker 2: Really you got me with that one, Give me a second. That'd be easy to pull off.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I keep thinking about that fight right before, of those two women beaten the crap out of each other.
Speaker 2: There were more punches exchanged per minute in that than virtually any fight I've ever seen. Yeah, yeah, and fixed ah, you know, just a thought, one more follow up thought that fabulous rich lowry piece that you were just talking about, and hell, read the whole thing if you want to scratching me where I h about how all of us, a lot of us are are whispering these conversations about things we all agree on, like the vast majority of people agree on what the heck happened at the girls track meet a boy one four events?
Speaker 1: But you got a whisper to make sure nobody says here's you're talking about it.
Speaker 2: That is exactly That's a more eloquent, subtle other side of the coinway of what I'm talking about When I say, cut the crap.
Speaker 1: We all agree this is crazy.
Speaker 2: We're being bullied and silenced by activist lunatics with no grasp of reality. Do I want to hurt somebody or humiliate someone because they're quote unquote transgender or transsexual might preferred term because the word gender exists only to confuse the issue.
Speaker 1: No, of course not. I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.
Speaker 2: But we got to cut the crap and don't be forced into either saying things. You know, not to be true or forced into silence when you are actually outraged at what you are seeing. Anyway, Thank you Rich, beautifully written.
Speaker 1: Get to Cut the Crap t shirt at Armstrong and getty dot Com a couple of news items that fit in with that very framework Joe was talking about. Trump gained ninety five thousand votes in New York City while the Democrats lost half a million. To your point, there are way more regular normal people, even Democrats, who are saying cut the crap, with Trump gaining that many votes votes and Harris losing that many votes even in blue, blue Blue New York. Also, John Stewart on a podcast the other day talking about the Meeker Brazinski Joe Scarborough going down tomorrow lago thing they beent the knee jack there bunch, you show business phonies. It doesn't matter what they do well. He talked about how they described it as a combination of Hitler and Mussolini for four hours every day for eight years, and then as soon as he wins they go down and visit him, and John Stewart said, I thought that was one of the more remarkable switches gears, but it shows the performative nature of so much of all this s, which is again when you talk about credibility, he cringes at the thought. Yeah, it's performative, which I'm happy to have another generation of young people realize they're just putting on a show. They don't mean any of the stuff they say. So right, don't get too worked ue. Here's another here's an example of something where somebody's putting on a show. The Democratic mayor of Denver, Colorado's Mike Johnston, has challenged Trump to try to deport any illegal immigrants from this city. I will deploy the Denver City Police. No you won't. Now you won't, and even if you tried, you couldn't because that's not the way it works. The Denver City Police don't get to decide who's in this country. That's not the way it's structured. It's a federal issue to deploy them to do what exactly, mikey, right, But so that cut the crap. I mean, you're you're it's performative one. Performative s is what that is what Johnstra was just talking about, here's crap, it's crap, it's crap. And because so many people realized after watching MSNBC through the Trump years that, Oh you don't really mean that. Oh okay, well I'm not watching you anymore. As their ratings have absolutely tanked Rachel and they might go away, actually completely. But MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, who's really their star player. They called her the viagra of ratings for the network. She's taken, ironically, she's taken a five million dollar pay cup per year. They're decreasing her salary by five million dollars a year. I didn't realize she's currently making thirty million a year, Rachel, thirty million dollars a year. She's gonna go down to twenty five million. I hope she can get by.
Speaker 2: I had not fully realized the incredible a gravy train that a lot of their people were on and be how miserable their ratings are and how I mean, it's it's not like swirling the drain, it's it's plunging off a cliff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their ratings were better before the election, but they still were not that good. I don't know how I mean. The other day Morning Joe had seventy five thousand viewers nationwide in demo seventy five thousand. Joe and I are in the advertising business. We know how many viewers listeners equal how much money. We have an idea of that. There's no way you have salaries at a station that are, you know, in the eight figures when you get seventy five thousand people doing it in I don't know how the math works in demo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of that may be a little overstated, but yeah, I've actually got a rundown of who's making what over there and how incredibly unsustainable it is. It may not exist in two years, or it'll exist in the same way that I don't know. You know, what are your super obscure, your fourth tier shopping networks exist?
Speaker 1: Well, good, that'd be one of the best things that could happen in the country. I don't care if you put on another liberal news network, but I mean they're flat out racist liars on most of those shows. Yeah, they're doing whole sell damage every single damn day, and we go, we got a lot to get to this hour or last hour of the week before we take a week's vacation. Stay with us, rednecks, Dude, They'll have the worst life. Be happy as hell.
Speaker 6: I've had conversations almost exactly like this. I just beg miss Hayes, I haven't seen you in forever, and their rednecks give you the past six months with a smile.
Speaker 1: Just be like. Oh, I was on.
Speaker 6: Top of the trailer right taking the Christmas lights down.
Speaker 1: I trip, I fall, I break my damn neck. Okay, they take me to the hospital.
Speaker 6: While I'm at the hospital, found out my husband was at Hussy down the street, Brenda, you know that bitch at the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And my daughter, Abigail, she got a divorce right, lost custy of the kids in the divorce.
Speaker 1: So when they were coming.
Speaker 6: To pick up the kids, they hit the damn dog in the driveway, killed it. But I am blessed, man, I'm blessed, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The Lord gave me another day, you know, don'ts oh man?
Speaker 2: That's really funny. Rocky Dale Davis is I don't know his work. I got to seek it out. So yeah, MSNBC is dying.
Speaker 1: Boo hoo.
Speaker 2: And Andrew Styles at the Free Beacon, hilarious guy. But he's running down the various personalities and what they make. As mentioned previously, Rachel modeou thirty million dollars and his bullet points on her quote intellectual Russia fixation, one day work week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that thirty million dollars is working Monday only? Whoa hosting every big event? So she'd host every uh and I think that's where that she's really making her money, you know, the after a debate, the all day election, just anything like that. Yeah, she's a host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, let's see, that's some good sarcasm. But we'll move on. Joe and Mika co host lovers ratings. Chasers met with Hitler in their salaries are said to be madow esque, but nobody's quite.
Speaker 1: Sure really, so even in the conversation of thirty million, if it's half bad for the both of them.
Speaker 3: Whoo.
Speaker 2: A former GOP congressman who sponsored a resolution in the year two thousand condemning Al Sharpton for his vicious verbal anti Semitic attacks directed at members of the Jewish faith.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 2: Scarborough routinely invites Sharpton on a show to discuss a range of issues, including anti Semitism. Speaking of al shit, you know, the Reverend Al Sharpton. Yes.
Speaker 1: So. Matt Gates has been elected multiple times in his district because his crowd likes the kind of guy he is that's Scarborough's old district, So that's that isn't that interesting? And he has gone that far to please the msnbccret everybody should answer this question for themselves, and I'm not sure I even like my own answer if I think about it for very long. You you have super conservative values like Joe Scarborough used to have, and I think they were real. We used to have them on the air, he wrote books. Would you change your stripes completely publicly? For twenty million dollars a year? It'd be a tough one to pass up.
Speaker 2: My attorneys have advised me, since my whole brand is like sincerity, to dodge that question.
Speaker 1: And dodge it I will, my gosh, how many you would stick to guns and passively twenty million dollars a year alter the course of your life and your kid's life and their kids' lives forever.
Speaker 2: The contract negotiations are going to be long and excruciating.
Speaker 1: All right, Joe, we need you to advocate for this, this and this. Okay.
Speaker 2: Also you need to say this is a good idea. Oh wait, how about this?
Speaker 1: You need to have Al Sharpton on every day and praise him as a hero. Right. I don't think I can have to advocate for boys and girls sports a right worth through here. Even if I see it, I don't think I could keep it up the way he has.
Speaker 2: Al Sharpton, speaking of the Reverend, anti semi racial agitator, shameless grifter, said to me making the high six figures, really it's kind of a utility player.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: How about Joy read hate monger Pride of Harvard million dollars float out racist making three million dollars a year?
Speaker 1: Wow? Evil evil, evil woman? Terrible? Oh that's say say.
Speaker 2: She interviews experts who accused Republicans of making it literally illegal for black people to vote.
Speaker 1: God, he's suggested Republicans.
Speaker 2: Taught the word people the word inflation. It doesn't really imaginee.
Speaker 1: I take back what I said. I thought originally I could do the Scarborough thing for twenty million dollars, you know, the way it would affect my kids in their lives, everything like that. I couldn't be on the same network as Joy Reid and have her on the show and keep my mouth shut. F you, I would come out of my mouth at some point. I'd rather drive a truck. Yeah, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Some big political news today following multiple reports of sexual misconduct, Matt Gates withdrew his name from a consideration to be Trump's attorney general. So far, Trump hasn't named the replacement.
Speaker 1: But right now Rudy Giuliani.
Speaker 7: Is outside of throwing pebbles at his bedroom window.
Speaker 1: In your life?
Speaker 5: Are so?
Speaker 1: Gates could have gone back and stayed in Congress. I guess I didn't realize that he resigned. But he was elected, so he could change his mind if he wanted to. But he's decided not to for next next term. Oh okay, he couldn't stay.
Speaker 2: He can't unresign, but he got elected, so he could go show up and say, hey, I'm here.
Speaker 1: For work, gotcha A couple of different things, So I don't know. Sorry, Just so one more note.
Speaker 2: Gates said, I'm not going to go back to Congress, but I'm going to stay in the game, meaning he's going to be part of some super pack that raises zillions of dollars and he will mysteriously get rich.
Speaker 1: Just saw this in the New York Post. The fallout at MSNBC's Morning Joe continues to worsen after the host's announced they went to visit Trump Man did that backfire did that turned out to be a bad idea. Viewership fell to a new low. Wednesday they were setting record. They set a record on Tuesday. It was just two days afterwards. They're in the Advertiser twenty five to fifty four demo. It dropped forty one percent from Monday when they made the announcement. That's really something, Geeminy, that is really amazing. Boy. That's it is.
Speaker 2: They had not realized the full extent to which they had built a.
Speaker 1: A bubbled little cult. Well it's I don't well, that's part of it is that, yeah, but part of it is a you know, I don't like that you did that to me. I was right there with you watching the show every day about how he's Hitler and everything like that. And then it's over and you say we'll go meet with him, sit down with lunch with him, or treat him with the regular guy.
Speaker 2: What make me feel like a chump. That's what it would be exactly. Yeah, I want to rephrase what I said.
Speaker 1: They had.
Speaker 2: Convinced an audience to be part of that bubble with them, and then they violated one of the main tenets of the bubble, or one of the main, you know, fuels for forming the bubble and didn't understand that they had betrayed their poor soft headed insulated the viewers.
Speaker 1: I don't think they'll ever come back from this. Certainly they'll be fine. They're absurdly wealthy, I'm sure. But on the theme of performative politics, I mentioned that Denver mayor who challenges Trump to try to deport people from Denver, I'll send out the Denver police. He actually just said Trump will confront a Teneman Square moment if he carries out mass deportation plans in Denver. You see, you know what's gonna happen here, This Mayor Johnston of Denver. He will make a ton of money today with a tweet that's got that video on it and in some place to donate, and he will become a congressman or a senator or something out of this will only boost him.
Speaker 2: That's the way the world works. Now, So what aspect of Sian Men's Square are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Machine gunning dissidents or tents with statues.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's fine if you would like what an idiot now, I want to mention this. You briefly said it earlier. Wall Street Journal with a love letter to fruit Loops. Something I knew because when my kids were younger and eating that kind of cereal, I would read the sugar content and regularly talk about on the air about how don't look at the box, don't look at the colors or the cartoon characters, you will be misled. I was misled over and over thinking at least I'm making letting them eat the kind of healthier version of this cereal, and was like completely one eighty wrong. Regularly, fruit Loops only has twelve grams of sugar. It's like a third what is in honey nut cheerios, for instance, that has like the healthy colors on there and stalks of grain, and you might think you're whereas fruit Loops is, you know, the wild colors and cartoon characters trying to advertise to you that you're giving your kids sugar. Maybe they'll like it and they'll like you and shut up for a while. It doesn't even have that much sugar in it. It's funny. You gotta readalize, Yeah, that is interesting.
Speaker 2: I do think it's also interesting that the American fruit Loops they have like wildly bright colors, which is red number forty, yellow number five, yellow six, and blue one.
Speaker 1: My god, it was fruit. I thought the red fruit loop was red because of all the strawberry in it. In Canada, Kellogg's original fruit loops are colored with juice from carrots, watermelon, and blueberries. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of the things Rfkson about. Yeah, that's his appeal. If we have more conversations about what we eat, that's fine with me.
Speaker 1: Now. I have seen the pushback that, and there's definitely some truth to this that when Michelle Obama tried to do this, there was a knee jerk reaction for people on the right because they don't like Michelle Obama that, you know, leave our food alone. Shut up, rfk Junior saying it, and people are like, oh, tell me more about what's healthy and what's not healthy. Any truth to that? Oh sure, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I read something he said about school lunches and.
Speaker 1: They actually mentioned the Michelle Obama thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you like pile up broccoli and kale on kids' school lunches, it's just going to go into the trash can.
Speaker 1: Regardless of the hypocritical politics or people's views or whatever. If we have more conversations about eating stuff that comes in a plastic sack, that's a good Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was never anti what Michelle was saying. It was just unrealistic.
Speaker 1: Well, and I've got to think about the whole school lunch thing anyway, because it's just a it's an attempt to convince people that the job of the government is to feed your kids and not you. So that's what I hate about the school lunch program mostly.
Speaker 2: But if there is increased awareness about ultra processed foods, for instance, oh yeah, the way we eat as opposed to the way we used to eat thirty forty fifty years ago, that's nothing but a good thing.
Speaker 1: It would be great if and by we I mean me, if we started to look at stuff that comes in a plastic sack that is okay to eat for the next three years because it's all chemicals and preservatives. If that we treat that like smoking or drunk driving or any of the other cultural changes that have happened in my lifetime, that'd be awesome. I'd be happy if it happened to me. If we just if it gets to be to where you'd be embarrassed if people found out you were feeding your kids this stuff because it's so bad, or if you were seen eating it yourself, you know, similar to smoking, that'd be great. Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I look at that stuff, and I'm not trying to pass myself off as superior to anybody. Got an empty nest. I have time to eat right in a way I didn't twenty years ago. But I look at like ultra processed foods similar to alcohol. Okay, I will permit this much, but not more than that. And I've got to remind myself tomorrow. No, I'm in a super hurry today. I'm having a frozen pizza. The ingredients list is a little hanky whatever. Just know that as opposed to eating that stuff all the time, seven days a week, with no awareness at all of what you're doing to your body.
Speaker 1: Just again, start with awareness. Go from there to each their own. Sure yummy though, oh hell yeah? Fruit bowl of fruit loops is good? Please.
Speaker 2: The ultra processed stuff is instantly delicious, right, and it's created to be so in a lab to manipulate you and your taste buds and your brain.
Speaker 1: So they can make more money. So you're telling me the yellow fruit loop is not flavored with a banana, No, sir.
Speaker 2: No, it's a straight out of a chemical plant that if you fell into one of the vats you'd be killed instantly.
Speaker 1: What was was a joke somebody had, John Stewart or John Oliver somebody about the pumpkin spice stuff, and this coffee is now full of chemicals that trick your brain into thinking there's pumpkin in there. There's no pumpkin. There's nothing pumpkin related whatsoever with on a thousand miles of your cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Indeed, yeah, we've had people quibble via email that no, it's not pumpkin. It's the pumpkin spice. It's right there in the name. It's the spices you use for pumpkin. But no, it tastes of pumpkin too, I think, doesn't it matter? Or is that it's impossible to discern?
Speaker 1: I don't drink that stuff, And it's like, you know, a McDonald's hamburger doesn't taste like a hamburger. So h.
Speaker 2: Right, right, But we're down a culinary cul de sac that I'm afraid there's no escaping from. So anyway, something something red dye number six, it will kill you, et cetera.
Speaker 1: So what are you eating? For Thanksgiving. Since you having people over, are you? Are you cooking everything? Oh? The standard?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Am I Oh, I got a wife. I'm in charge of the boyd as I am. Every year, you cook the turkey, I do? Oh, absolutely cool. Yeah, I think I will grill it this year.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I got a buddy who has a giant party every year. Relatives come in, they stay in hotels. In his house, it's like thirty people and then he insists you come by and at least have a drink. It's a hell of a winging. But he does like three giant turkeys in fryers, one after the other. And I know, I know it. You're yelling at your radio. Once you go fryer, everything else is dire. I don't know there ought to be wrong, but I've been tempted to go fryer. Yeah, crisp delicious seals in the juices. But now I grill it. I cover it with foil and all, and I inject Cajun seasoning special juice into all the parts of the turkey. So my breasts by that, I mean the breasts I prepare are flavorful, moist and delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't talk about your breast being moist. So when you get a live turkey and slay it in front of the.
Speaker 2: I make the children do it toughens them up. I'm going to get one from the damn grocery.
Speaker 1: So we read the essay from the New York Times earlier about this year. The President shouldn't pardon the turkey because the turkey has committed no crime. And I can't tell who's just the driest piece of humor I've ever read, or I think it was a serious New York Times essay about something to do with capital punishment and eating meat or something and big turkey right in the way they treat turkeys, and how you can't pardon the turkey because the turkey has done nothing wrong, which is factually true. It hasn't committed a crime anyway. This is why I.
Speaker 2: Have a couple of glasses of wine. It's Thanksgiving dinner. If I'm sober, I cannot sit there and take that.
Speaker 1: It almost certainly has not. The turkey is almost certainly not committed a capital offense crime that it has been found guilty to and sentenced to death. So yes, you cannot pardon the turkey.
Speaker 2: Well again, I dissent my Joe Getty and his descent said the Turkey is guilty of delicious in the penalty as deaths.
Speaker 1: Off with your head. Good enough for Marie Antoinette, good enough for this Turkey. We will finish strong next.
Speaker 8: Multiple projectiles at five am, apparently from one missile hitting an industrial site in Dnipros City, suggesting as Ukraine reported, Russia had launched a new type of ballistic missile, perhaps intercontinental, a stark escalation Vladimir Putin's big reveal. He said the missile was a new hypersonic, non nuclear device called the hazel Nut. The modern air defense system available worldwide and the US developed missile defense systems in Europe cannot intercept such missiles. He framed the strike as a response to American and British supplied missiles, attackers and storm shadows slamming into Russia proper over the last seventy two hours.
Speaker 1: Well, that's quite a report from CNN about that missile. I don't know if that's true or not. I'm not gonna pay any attention to any freaking politics over the next week, but I will pay attention to what's going on in that war. If that's true, that Putin does have a missile that we can't detect. That that is something to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, indeed, I will be paying attention to the freaking politics, as you put it so charmingly, because it matters. For instance, all of our Republican senator friends, a lot of them aren't even showing up to vote against Biden's radical judicial nominees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen they make a big show of it. But there is he doing other things.
Speaker 2: So various lunatics are getting voted into lifelong judge ships.
Speaker 1: Speaking of performative so much, the majority of politics is performative. And you go on a cable news show, I'm gonna fight this and that, radical this and that, and you have a chance to vote against some of these people and you don't even show up. That's not cool.
Speaker 2: And some of them are demonstrably going to get the lifetime gig because three fewer than necessary Republicans even showed up to vote at all, including this one guy who seems like a real jackass. And this is in Florida, Marco Rubio, the Journal points out, as busy as hell getting ready to be Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: But some of these other guys are just.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be terrible judges and you're gonna have to appeal their all their decisions.
Speaker 1: And blah blah blah. But anyway, and.
Speaker 2: Trump is out there saying, Hey, you got to show up and vote against these guys.
Speaker 1: But they're not anyway. Oh hum, world keeps spinning. I'm seeing this report they're talking about where State Department employees held cry sessions after the election. Wow, Dan, what do you send an email We're having a cry session this afternoon, and then you like try to hold back your tears until you all meet and then you let it out together. Is that the way it works? What's a cry session? I'm trying to find it. I think I have it.
Speaker 2: One of your sane senators is demanding an account from the State Department.
Speaker 1: Why is this necessary? Why are you indulging crazy people? Oh? There, it is unacceptable that the department accommodates this behavior.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a House Foreign Affairs member called for the State Department to brief them over post election therapy sessions.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Why are we indulging people's craziness and weakness so much? Wow?
Speaker 1: And I'm sure it's obviously paid for by the taxpayers. So you're telling people it's perfectly legitimate to need therapy after the election, and taxpayers should pick up the tab. That's so nuts. Well, that won't happen with a Trump administration. It will happen, would have happened more with the Kamala Harris administration. One of the many reasons people voted the direction I voted, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: So I was thinking about this during the commercial break. It's straight up there with cut the crap our new theme. Just quit pretending that this garbage is normal, because it's not. How about this, keep your kink to yourself. I was just reading about a workplace that was torn apart by some nutjob who declared he was transgender, and it just everything went nuts and everybody's miserable and walking on eggshells, and there are lawsuits about to happen.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, I don't care what kink you have.
Speaker 2: I really don't as long as nobody gets hurt.
Speaker 1: What happened to keeping this stuff to ourselves? Looked for the.
Speaker 3: Bare necessities, the simple, fair necessities like.
Speaker 1: Final thoughts to and an other show. I mean, the fair necessities our mother Agure's recipes, like final thoughts from our host Jack and Joe. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty homespun but delightful. Well done.
Speaker 2: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew.
Speaker 1: To wrap up the week.
Speaker 2: There is our technical director keeping us on the air, Michael Aangelo.
Speaker 1: What's your final thought next year? At Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: It took forever to cook the turkey. We ate at like eight o'clock at night. So I'm going to cook the turkey. I'm starting it today. I'm going to put it on at about seventy five degrees and then I'm just gonna hopefully it'll be done by.
Speaker 1: Thursday, seems doing the math yep that out of work. I've been to a Thanksgiving like that before, where everybody's just starving to death and it's getting later and later and people are starting starting to get angry. Oh my gosh, so stressful.
Speaker 2: Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite things around this time is when the videos start rolling out of the deep fried turkey catastrophes.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, that's when things go wrong. They go very very wrong. That's the problem with the friar. Yeah, oh, lord U Jack, Do you have a final thought you'd like to share?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know a lot of you don't do the social media. You don't do Twitter, but download the Twitter app. Follow us on Twitter. I'm gonna tweet over the week what traveling is like across the country on Tuesday through Friday, the Chiefs game. I'll be at it, gonna be cold, but follow us on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 2: My final thought is much more heavy than Jack's and significant, although that was a good one.
Speaker 1: I am thankful for two things.
Speaker 2: That I have a job I love to do mostly, and also that we have some time off from it. The batteries need a little recharging.
Speaker 1: Couldn't help. But notice that parenthetical mostly in there. It's the job. Some days you're more into it than others. Armstrong and Getdy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: I'm cutting the crap, being honest with the folks.
Speaker 1: So many people.
Speaker 2: Thanks so a little time. Go to Armstrong geddy dot com.
Speaker 1: Get it cut the crap T shirt? How much weight are you gonna gain over the next week? Oh, don't even bring it up. See the next Monday. God bless America. Armstrong and Getdy.
Speaker 5: These are the kind of guys, you're like just smacking ass.
Speaker 1: I love beautiful food. I mean it.
Speaker 2: After that, in particularly, I'm not a cat.
Speaker 1: And again, thank you so much for sharing that. The Lord gave me another day and we'll just leave it there on this Faturday morning. Bye bye, a great Friday, Mother, Armstrong and Gaddy