Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetta and he arms wrong and yet.
Speaker 2: Live from studios C see Senior, a dimly lit room deeper from the bowels.
Speaker 1: Of the Armstrong in getting communications downbound and hey y'all, today we're under the two legitimur general manager the Democratic Party down but not out put practically out. Why is that our general manager?
Speaker 2: Most miserable approval ratings in a general two generations thirty five years at least for several polls out Democratic Party is dying for them.
Speaker 1: Or for any party for them. I just wondered if it ever been the Republicans have ever been that low? Oh oh oh, I see what you're saying. An interesting question. Let me check into that. I'm not sure any party has ever been this low in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Uh no, that would be uh no, would be the answer. In fact, not within well fourteen I'm sorry. The Democrats are fourteen points.
Speaker 1: Slower, nine points lower than the Republicans have ever been. Right, So that's something that is amazing. Oh, it's miserable.
Speaker 2: U it's two thirds hold an unfavorable view of the Democratic Party, a mere third hold a favorable view.
Speaker 1: Just to get it out of the way, how do you want to handle the shooting? The media is talking endlessly.
Speaker 2: About, Oh my gosh, very briefly, another mentally ill, crazy person decided to hurt people on his way out.
Speaker 1: It's awful, it is you'd I don't know if this is I don't know if this makes any sense or not. But the fact that it happened like two blocks from the NBC studios is oh part of the reason it's getting so much coverage. A nut job in Reno and a casino killed three people yesterday. This dude killed four people. That's only one person difference. Have you even heard about the Reno shooting? Does is anybody we know about it because we live near Reno? But I think if you lived anywhere else in the United States, you wouldn't even have heard about it. So some of it. A lot of the coverage has to do with the location, right, And the reason I hesitate to bring this up is kind of making the argument these shootings happen all the time everywhere, which is not a good argument for not talking about it. But a shooting very close to is bad. Happened Reno in the afternoon and got no coverage. So just everything is outsized in New York, is my point. I'm slightly intrigued. I must admit I have not dug into it, but I saw the headline that the guy was actually targeting the NFL in that building and had some sort of CTE. Really well, which is hard to say. He seems to think he did. He was a high school football star, that was the end of his career. He could have CTE from that, or he could think he has CTE. I'm sure they'll dig into whether he had a diagnosis or not. He shot himself in the chest when he did kill himself in the way that a number of ex football players who believe they had CTE have done. He asked in his note to have his brain studied, so he thinks that's what's going on that you know, other NFL stars who have had ct killed themselves. They didn't kill four innocent human beings, including a woman cowering behind a pole hoping to live before the.
Speaker 2: Comes, two little kids and one more on the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, so that doesn't make any sense though, Yeah, just horrific. It is horrific. And again my argument toward it's getting it shouldn't obliterate all news coverage. That's my point. It shouldn't obliterate all other news coverage. It doesn't make any sense, right right, Well, yeah, I would agree completely. How do you feel about I don't feel like my job is breaking news anyway, just as a general How do you feel about Donald Trump? This makes me uncomfortable, but I have a caveat. I was just watching the video of him making news, making world news with comments about Gaza, Russian Ukraine tariffs, I mean world news, then with a giant pair of scissors cutting a giant red ribbon at his new golf course, because he was saying this in his golf clothes, with his red, this white golf glob on, making world news and then taking the giant scissors and cutting the ribbon at his new golf course in Scotland. Did he need the golf club to have a better grip on the scissors or well he was then and then he immediately hit the first shot. So but oh, I see the inaugural ceremonial, right, Okay, No, My point is, are we okay? It just seems a little weird. Here's my caveat, very weird, very odd. Here's my caveat. Though for people on the left to complain about the Trump family and business, and the Biden family got rich also, they just pretended it was government business at least Trump's making. And this is my family business, which I'm sure benefits from the fact that I'm president, but it's separate. The Biden family got ungodly wealthy claiming it was government work. Neither one of them may be good. I don't know. I don't know the particulars of the Trump deal well and or entirely climbdestinely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the Democrats, I'm sure, in spite of their miserable approval ratings, which were well earned, they are investigating as hard as they can, trying to find mal seasons, illegalities, constitutionalities wherever they may be.
Speaker 1: So I wish them well on that endeavor. I don't want anybody to violate the oths of office, but you know, I'll hear about it if they come up with anything. Over and over again, got a couple of big stories that we're going to touch on throughout the day that everybody's talking about. But the coverage is making me insane. I looked at the breaking news. Joe just said, we don't do breaking news, but here's the breaking news from Washington Post that I woke up to today. Gaza's death toll surpasses sixty thousand. Health officials. Say, yeah, that's your headline health. Also what health? What health officials? Oh? The Ministry of Health? Okay, So I go to chat GPT. What is the Gosen Ministry of Health? Oh? What is the health organization organized under Hamas and under the control of AMAS. I'll be darned. So we're asking the Nazi party for the official stats on how many Germans have been killed by the Allied forces and taking their word for it all more specifically, unspoken but unmistakably, we're asking the Nazi health officials whether the Allied attacks are causing more suffering among the German people than can possibly be justified. And the Nazi health officials say yes, yes, and the Allies should stop.
Speaker 2: NPR same thing today. I happen to be listening to punish myself for my sins.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And MSNBC was huge on how Netnahu's a monster and he's only doing this to stay in office, and the military objectives were met a long time ago. Now this is just, you know, something close to a genocide, which is interesting. Then I flipped on NewsNation, which I'm kind of a cheerleader for NewsNation. What do they call themselves? What's their tagline? News for all Americans? Anyway, they're an analyst guy man. He was, how that includes me? Go ahead? Their analyst guy A. NewsNation was angry at the suggestion that anybody would take these numbers at face value, and he said, I have to get the clip of this. I thought it was amazing to hear, having flipped around like you did, hearing NPR's version and all that different sort of stuff. He said, Well, for Hamas, the deaths of Palestinians is a feature, not a bug. Their goal is to have as many Palestinians die. Well, good for you for pointing out what is obviously true and what Democrats used to say out loud, like Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. They would say that out loud because it's so obviously true. Sure well, and I would put it that Hamas cannot defeat Israel with arms, so they are attempting to defeat them with misinformation and propaganda.
Speaker 2: Is there suffering and horror and hunger. Of course there is, of course there is, but the idea.
Speaker 1: Of quoting one of the combatants without disclosing that it's one of the combatants.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I happen to be back on the elliptical yesterday. My back is healed. I feel great and kicking ass and I'm dropping way. I'm getting strong, and my ticker takers like that of a forty year old.
Speaker 1: Are you yoked?
Speaker 2: I'm not yet, but I'm working on it. I'm still in my pre yoked state.
Speaker 1: The yoking has begun, yes, So anyway, I'm on the elliptical watching my news is and I watched The Five for a little bit, as it was that time of day, and it was good until it just became mindless pro Trump cheerleading, which is fine. I just don't need that.
Speaker 2: And then so I switched over to Jake Tapper on CNN and the Five having led with stuff about the trade deal and a couple of other significant stories. Jake Tapper on the unwatchable and unwatched CNN. The first ten minutes I think, was all on the horrible cruel Israeli caused starvation of the poor people in Gaza, made heavy use of the Health ministries statistics had Hot and Cold running a sad footage of starving looking people in violence, and that was like, it's the only story on Earth.
Speaker 1: NPR likewise, when I was listening before the show and do we have time for this? Yeah, I'll make this very brief.
Speaker 2: According to you know, the very people, these sort of people generally quote, the situation in Yemen over the last several years has been the greatest humanitarian disaster on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: For quite some time. Wild levels of actual starvation, attempted genocides, blah blah blah. A couple of Africa similar Oh yeah, yeah, I was gonna get to those, but yeah, you're you're absolutely right. Because it is.
Speaker 2: Brownish people against Brownish people, or in the case of Africa, Blackish people against Brownish people, or Blackish people against Blackish people. No interest in it, none, no coverage, despite the multiples and multiples of more people starving in the Yemen situation, I mean, not even close to the extent that the goals the thing can be documented at all. They have no interest in it because it is not the primarily white Western civilization against the poor, colonialized, down trodden brown people that's why this is getting so much attention, even if the media jackasses don't know that, because that's the schooling they got from K through grad school is that's the only thing that matters on earth.
Speaker 1: Cudiculous, you know, that's a good idea pointing that out. That's what should be pointed out all the time. Hey, there's a bunch of these going on around the world. Why do we only focus on one and demand in one instance that the one side should stop? How come you're not yelling at whoever's in charge in Yemen and killing and starving people or in this particular African nation.
Speaker 2: Well, and there was just going back a few years, the whole situation in the Balkans with the Servs and the Crots and the Muslims and all, when all the white people were slaughtering each other, and it was unspeakable horror, the whole thing. When white people were killing each other, no one cared. It's when they started killing vaguely Brownish people for precisely the same reasons and precisely the same place, then that became a cause celeb That.
Speaker 1: Is the most underappreciated part of this whole story. We should talk about that more later, but we got to start the show. Officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this It is Tuesday, July twenty ninth. We're almost out of July people there twenty twenty five or Armstrong and getting we approve of this program. Okay, let's begin then. Officially, according to FCC rules and rags, the show starts at mark. Our biggest problem is we have so much growth at the fed one cut. What the oh my, I'm so sorry. Oh I just feel like enough with the white cut. The comm's Boomleck. That's Jim Kramer, the economist. Jim Kramer on CNBC dropping an F bomb because he was so excited about the Trump economy and he's not a Trump fan, dropped an F bomb. Ain't apologizes endlessly. His co host said, it's okay, we're on cable, It's okay. He just felt horrible, and then he tweeted about it later in the day. I'd like to apologize to all the listeners, like Deally look around quite hinged, but do you walk around to the world. I don't like it either, but he gets thrown around a fair amount. I appreciate the apology. Jim but you're okay, try not to do it again. We're okay. We got Katie's headlines on the way more news of the day. I hope you can stay here. I'm not sure I completely made my point. Here comes some salty language from the text line. Somebody texted Jack, you're an ass licking Israeli shill, which is pretty hard. Good lord, Wait a minute, I agree, it's harsh, but I my uh, maybe I didn't make this clear. I don't know what's happening in Gaza, but neither do you. If you're quoting the Gaza Health Ministry, you can't use that is your statistic and tell me you know what's going on. That doesn't work. That's your source, says the Alis. I will be starting all slams with ass licking. If you're sore, no, no, no, no, that's enough of that. Seriously. If you're seriously, if your source is Hamas, you don't get to make an argument about what's happening and tell me I'm a shill for the other side. Are you kidding? I mean that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: No, okay, no, I agree completely. Yeah, all right, let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead stories.
Speaker 1: Katie Green hit it well.
Speaker 4: Right in that with ABC News quote worst case scenario, famine unfolding in gossip.
Speaker 1: Right, that is the big headline because a couple of organizations who are aligned against all these world organizations are aligned against Israel, and they take Gaza numbers verbatim, no matter how many times they turn out not to be true.
Speaker 4: From The New York Times, Starmer edging closer to rec uganizing Palestinian statehood.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that McCrone did in France last week.
Speaker 2: I didn't even mean they don't have an intech government. You never you never do that if there's not an identifiable government with whom you've established relations.
Speaker 1: Well, practically, yes, that is true. I think the what it means is we've all held together for all these years and not recognizing them, and now it's starting to break. Apart. From Breitbart dot Com, two hundred.
Speaker 4: Illegal alien child sex offenders arrested in Houston in six months.
Speaker 1: Wow, Pikes, we'll have to break into that story. Yeah, I want to know more about that.
Speaker 4: From Reuters, Trump sets the new deadline for putin for ten to twelve days, not.
Speaker 2: Fifty, right, right, what's the next we'll find out in a few days.
Speaker 4: Wall Street Journal AI is wrecking an already fragile job market for college graduates.
Speaker 1: Yeah I read that.
Speaker 4: No go ahead, Yeah no, just chat GVT at other bots.
Speaker 1: Can do the entry level jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the statistics are already pretty striking.
Speaker 1: It's begun, So we got to go into that story in depth more too. That sounds really interesting now your previous story. I want to mention about Trump and the sanctions around Russia again, watching News Nation, their analysis was if Trump follows through on this, it'll be the harshest penalty on Russia. Wavy on anything Biden Obama ever even hinted it doing for the so called Putin shill from steady fines.
Speaker 4: Major study warns that weak sleep rhythm is linked to eighty three diseases.
Speaker 1: I want to get into that story. You can bring in us lots of good stories today.
Speaker 4: Katies well on finally the Babylon b Trump secures fifteen percent tariff on extra U in British spelling.
Speaker 1: I agree, hilarious. What's weak sleep rhythm? I don't even know what that means. Oh boy, you're probably a victim of it, then, boy, I live it every night, you're completely Yeah, I don't know what a week. I'm guessing it's just you don't get into the normal going into rim and out thing that you're supposed to do. And it's probably a character flaw. So we'll get into a lot of those stories coming up. Stay here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: You probably heard that you're supposed to get like ten thousand steps a day, but according to new research, just seven thousand steps a day could be enough to improve your health.
Speaker 1: Do I hear six?
Speaker 3: It really sounds like scientists have lowered their expectations for us. Explains why the new Surgeon General warning on cigarettes says do not smoke during pregnancy unless it's your second kid.
Speaker 1: Then what else? Yeah, I like the jokes, but the problem is the original ten thousand step thing was completely made up them with a lot of health stats, and we're about to get into some here. Is Uh, they're misinterpreted regularly. Oftentimes they're very very small, preliminary studies that the researchers themselves would never put out there as a national story to talk about. But it's something exciting about something that can cause cancer or eliminate cancer or whatever, and so the media goes crazy with it. And then there's studies that are paid for by like, you know, mattress companies or candy bars or whatever, and lo and behold the study says eating more chocolate leads to better sex life or whatever. You know, So sure you gotta watch out for that. Before we get to that stuff, a couple of things real quick. First of all, can we make a vow? We need to make a vow. I don't think we can keep it, but we should try. We should make a vow every day and work toward this goal. To stop talking about cable news as if anybody's watching it because nobody is. So that's so fine with me. Yeah, I agree. But anytime let me talk about Jake Tapper said this or whatever. It might be interesting for some reason, but nobody is watching that show. Nobody. I'm just I'm looking at the stats that Byron York just put out from Fox. It's more likely you're watching a Fox show, certainly, but uh, CNN's total audience during their five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten and eleven PM hours. Your cherry picking added together don't beat one showing of the five, which is not even one in Fox's highly rated shows oh, so talking about anything on CNN or MSNBC, really is you? Who are you talking to? Boy?
Speaker 2: It is the ultimate example of something holding on to just any reputation based entirely on its gloried pass and.
Speaker 1: By people who are old enough to remember when it mattered. If you're younger, you don't even know what it is. So right, Well, it's on in airports and explic complete. We got this CNN have a picture of the head of the FAA with a mule or something. I mean, how is CNN on an airport's all over America? That is almost that is almost certainly the explanation. Well, there you go. Anyway, moving along, we got this text about that horrible story in New York, the shooting. I just wanted to deal with it real quick in case I did use sloppy language. You're putting out fake news again. The shooter in New York never played in the NFL. I didn't mean to imply that he did. I thought I said he was a high school star and that's where his current You never stated anything that could be taken to indicate that he played in the NFL. Well, I guess you made reference to other Okay, Yeah, whatever, that's fine, Okay, fine, he didn't play in the NFL, but he he did see some budsman weighing in there. He did seem to be blaming that brain mouth function that you can get from playing football, though, as he had a note about that and shot himself in the chest and wants his brain to be studied, Which doesn't make him some sort of anybody to look up to because he killed a bunch of innocent people like a scumbag. Right, if you didn't get enough sleep last night, you've doubled your chance of ganggreen. I hope you're happy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not another bout of gang creen, another bout. It ruined my summer vacation. Oh wow, it certainly ruined my beach.
Speaker 1: Look my beach body getting to big studies. This is pretty damned interesting and a bit of a breakthrough. I think we've been talking about sleep stuff a lot. Everybody that I know deals with sleep issues or if you're getting enough sleep. They found a way pretty simple with having instead of self reporting about sleep, which is all you had to really go on up until fairly recently, now you can have everybody wear these little devices that report on how much sleep you're actually getting. And there are way too many fake long sleepers in all studies we've ever heard. They actually that's what they actually call them, fake long sleepers in studies that we've heard about through our whole lives. It's people maybe like me, who report a certain number of hours asleep but actually get much less. If you actually wear a device that measures how much you're sleeping, just because you're in bed and semi unconscious, that amount of time doesn't mean you're actually sleep sleeping. And so they had people wear these devices trying to track how much like actually you were a sleep sleep you got. The numbers are a lot lower, and so those other numbers skewed everything we've ever had about sleep because you got a whole bunch of people in there claiming they sleep eight hours a night and they're actually sleeping six. Is anybody struck?
Speaker 2: Anybody else struck by the hilarious irony of self reporting sleeping habits. I mean, if there's one one period of my life I can't really account for, it's when I'm asleep.
Speaker 1: True. It's the largest study of its kind ever. Researchers strapped fitness trackers on nearly ninety thousand adults for a week followed their health for almost seven years. Among people who claimed to sleep more than eight hours nightly, nearly a twenty two percent, so a fifth we're actually getting six or less. That's a big chunk of people who thought they were getting eight hours of sleep and are getting six or less. That's that's enormous.
Speaker 2: Yes, statistically, that's like, why are you even talking about the previous numbers?
Speaker 1: They're ridiculous, right, But let me jump to the headlines from it, other than the headline that everything you've ever heard about sleep studies is fake because of what do they call them, lying bastards. That's not what they called them, fake long sleepers. Lying bastards would be too harsh. That'd be appropriate. Sleep rhythm matters more than sleep duration. Inconsistent or weak daily sleep rhythms were linked to eighty three diseases, and then they list them and we could get into that later. With the sleep rhythm mean when you're going in and out of ram like happens. If you've ever learned anything about sleep disease, burden is comparable to smoking or obesity. Up to thirty seven percent of Parkinson's these numbers can't be true, can they? Up to thirty seven percent of Parkinson's and thirty six percent of type two diabetes could be attributed to disrupted sleep patterns. That's a lot that that's an extraordinary claim. I am, I got my fur up p too. I'm very free. Wow. What's what's our source here? What's our publication? Is this? Uh? It's a dirty Chinese research led by doctor Quinn Chen Army Medical University and Cheng Wang Peck Peaking University. Okay, are you concerned that the Chinese are trying to infiltrate our sleep device? Yeah, I'm I'm highly skeptical about all of this. The idea that that bad sleep rhythms are more serious a problem than we understand, that's perfectly reasonable. But a bunch of commies there at p King. I thought we were supposed to say Beijing these days. Maybe they kept the name for the university, that's a good question. The study linked various sleep problems to one hundred and seventy two different diseases across virtually every system in the human body. Some diseases showed dramatic associations. For example, people with the most disrupted sleep rhythms faced more than triple the risk of age related physical debility. I don't really doubt that. Well, yeah, but triple, but I don't doubt that. Yeah. Your previous sentence about Parkinson's caught my ear, partly because both my mom and my grandfather died of complications from Parkinson's. But so little is known about what causes Parkinson's. I mean, could there be some correlation without causation or half and half? That's that's utterly unclear to me. But my guess would be that whoever wrote this article took the numbers and presented it as if its causation, when it could just be those two things to go together for unknown reasons. But I want to get back this because I thought it was funny. Paul be You've got a gene mutation that causes poor sleep rhythms and parkinson for instance, Parkinson's for instance. Sure, so people with the bad sleep triple the risk of age related physical debility. Also, you doubled the risk of gang green compared to those with the robust sleep patterns. Yeah. Again, don't I eliminate the any chance of gangreen by getting a tennis shot ruin my beach vacation it's it's it's hurt my golf game. The gang Green. It's terrible. How many people have you ever known gotten Gangreen? Unless you're one hundred and eighty years old. My dating life has been poorer for it. Listen that you're a great guy, but you you're gangrenous. Well I saw you, I saw your hinge profile, and you mentioned the Gangreen right up toward top. So it shouldn't have been a surprise anyone. Oh my goodness. So this sentence, this is the one you're having trouble with. And researchers estimated that up to thirty seven percent of parkinson Parkinson's disease risk. I exactly shoot them. That means nothing. Sorry, I hate to be a kill joy, killing anything for me. I didn't write this study. I have no investment in this. Brought it to us. We need a meeting, A long meeting, okay, sort of questions, long meeting, prolonging questions. I would not be surprised if a lot of the problems we have, though in the modern world, is people not getting decent sleep. Yeah. Yeah, And I've become re re re re re re reconvinced about the omnipresence of screens and smartphones being a reason for people's mental problems. Recently, Yeah, I heard it presented in a religious context by a man of the cloth who was repeating what I think man is known for thousands of years. But well, I'll just say what he said. Leave time in your life for God, Leave time in your life for prayer and meditation and contemplation. Put down your damn screen. You know. I didn't even do this on purpose. It has just kind of happened for a variety of reasons. But I've been on this kick all summer long. Of at sunset, I schedule my evening around this. At sunset, I ride my bike to the edge of town. It's about two and a half miles, and then I'm in a looking at a wheat field. I'm from Kansas, so I like seeing the sunset over wheatfields. So I'm there, I'm looking at this wheatfield with the sunset, and I do this combination of prayer and affirmations and just kind of talking to myself or whatever. I don't bring my voe in and I do it every night, and it has become like my favorite part of the day. Like I just say, oh boy, I gotta get this done because the sunset's coming, because it's just there's clearly some like nourish I'm getting from that that I look forward to it, and I really go out of my way to make sure I've arranged so that I can do it. Yeah. Wow, I mean it's just organically making me want to do it. Every night. Yeah, I have a similar ritual. I drink myself incoherent and fall asleep muttering angrily about the people who wronged me with fox on really loud some nights. Yes, you do you, man, you do you. I've actually been lately thinking how am I going to keep this going when the days are shorter and the sun setting at five point thirty and dinner and blah blah blah it's rain. I don't know, but I'm going to miss it. I got to come up with a substitute for when the beautiful weather is over because it has become super important to me. It's not as good videotape it and watch it on your screen carried around on my phone, but don't like say, wow, that was really good. That was really soothing. Now that I have screen open, though, let's do a little dum scrolling no, no, right, we got mail bag on the way and some more news of the day. Trump said, I think Israel's being unfairly criticized for what's going on in Gaza. I'll say that, I think all the news organizations taking the health Ministry of Hamas at face value is ridiculous. But Trump said something so dang stupid last night, the whole thing, about the whole thing, Are you kidding me? Sorry? Trump fans, we know he's doing great stuff, doing great stuff, but he said some dumb stuff. Anyway, So we got mail bag on the way. Stay here, man, We've got some pretty good stuff today. Hard News got a funny comedy thing about what kids read in school today versus what we write as kids and why they're so weak. That is very funny. Yeah, I've got a.
Speaker 2: Great school related feature myself. Later on, let's get a freedom loving quote of the day. Was going to continue on with the big man William Howard Taft, but got a nice note from Jan who was enjoying our series of Thomas Soul quotes and sent along a couple of her own.
Speaker 1: So I thought, with the heck top of mind, I'll do it today.
Speaker 2: Two quotes Number one when people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination.
Speaker 1: Absolutely true. Witness the universities and the second one, which I love. If you don't believe in the innate unreasonableness of human beings, just try raising children. The great Thomas soul with a tip of the cap to his fellow parents God, particularly as I go through the I mean, I'm deep into the heart of teenagerdom. What a wild ride that is. Oh yeah, and so different than all the other parenting. It's a completely different thing. Yeah, ye here here mailbag.
Speaker 2: You may communicate with us via text, of course, and also email mailbag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com. Keep it shortish if you can, but you know, if it's eloquent and brilliant and interesting, let it stretch a little bit. Day from South Carolina Wrights stop mentioning cable news. Yes, finally you've realized that you guys give them.
Speaker 1: The air they need to keep breathing. Knock it off. Oh yeah, that or we're just talking about something that's irrelevant. So right, No, what's the point.
Speaker 2: Let's see on the topic, the unfortunate topic, the regrettable topic of the so called the.
Speaker 1: Burbank butt sniffer.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, guys been repeatedly arrested for squatting behind women and apparently smelling them.
Speaker 1: Arrested over and over again.
Speaker 2: Turd loose on the streets, over and over, Bill in Central Mexico. Right, well, bitos die this, Bill, Hey, give the guy a break. If a male or female can identify as the opposite sex, then a man can self identify as a dog. Haven't you seen dogs sniffing people's and other dogs?
Speaker 1: Butts? Uh. It's a course point, Bill, but a fair one. I was just reading how the polygamy movement is really taken hold. If you can have gay marriage, you ought to be able to have a threuttle or a quadruple, or two moms and one dad in a couple of different states. There are court rulings out and the argument during the argument about gay marriage that was made was that, well, this will lead to marriage being anything you want it to be. You know, I always thought not necessarily. But Bill's point is a bill, yeah, is that if I can identify as a different sex completely in defiance of the biological reality, well why can't I claim to be a different species with straight face?
Speaker 2: It seems like that would never happen. But I've seen a similar movie before.
Speaker 1: Isn't this the kind of the argument though? What's next? Marrion dogs about gay marriage? Yeah, but a different degree.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you say a thruple is between like gay marriage and marrying dogs?
Speaker 1: Definitely? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see this from Aaron on the same topic of the b s ing and from Burbank, You guys can joke all you on on your rarely funny fascist adjacent AM radio show.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a rod phrase. Don't let that one slip by too quick. Funny fascist fascist.
Speaker 2: Adjacent Okay, Yeah, you had some good writing all all through. But rising aggression, boundary violations, and bizarre dominance rituals are in fact increasing under ecological and social collapse. What you're calling quote butt sniffing is just one expression of how climate driven stress, economic instability, and collapsing norms hit vulnerable group's hardest, especially men who are condition to ascertain power when everything else is out of control.
Speaker 1: Ignoring this link isn't humor.
Speaker 2: It's part of the same colonial, white, supreme capitalist mindset that created the climate crisis in the first place. Deny the science, mock vulnerable groups, pretend individual behavior exists outside of systemic collapse. Pretending this isn't happening is a white denial privilege.
Speaker 1: I get it. That is some fine parody here. It has well written sir fascist adjacent to II oughta. I don't agree with Donald Trump's view of the so called famine that's going on in Gaza, among other things we'll get into an hour two Armstrong and Getty