Speaker 1: Best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's Listener Q and Daytime.
Speaker 1: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: Here. We are part three Listener Q and A and Lunchbox and I are slowly waking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a process and Saturday mornings, I'm used to sleeping until at least six thirty.
Speaker 2: I know. And listen. We we did do part one and you're gonna hear a really tame lunchbox like he talked about things, but his voice was very tame. It was very quiet this morning. I very much appreciated it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I wasn't very passionate about what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: No, you were, You had things to say. You just you're still waking up.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like this site. Okay, all right, I got I got it, I got it. I got a life update.
Speaker 2: What but where was this the other part when we were talking about life.
Speaker 1: Updates, I just thought of it. Okay, we got two episodes of ted Lasso left.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, we got We're almost there updates.
Speaker 1: We're almost there.
Speaker 2: We were literally talking about TV shows.
Speaker 1: I know. It just hit me right now. I'm like, wait, see, I always tell you how I need to finish ted Lasso. But we hadn't even started the last season. But we have. Now we have two episodes.
Speaker 2: Lest I'm really proud. I'm really proud, and I'm really glad you're waking up to get to this point.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You're welcome. But Succession still got to do that last season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll work on that. That'll be your next life update. George from sack Town says, no question, I want to see Lunchbox in that Lambeau. Baby.
Speaker 1: I do too. That ain't happening, I got we don't want to talk about it, so.
Speaker 2: So we do have something to talk about with their But Shelley and Arkansas just wanted to say how much she loves Lunchbox and the sore Losers.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Shelley, Sore Losers. Check us out, guys, we're hilarious. Ray and myself and every something. Shelley, you're smart and you're a smart person. I can tell.
Speaker 2: Well, those are our compliments to get started, and we are diving in.
Speaker 1: Is your is that your thing?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: You start with two compliments for people.
Speaker 2: I just start if people give shout outs to trying to start with the shout outs. Okay, get some good energy going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all shout out, shout out my knee. She got her first hitting her softball game last weekend.
Speaker 2: Shout out, Ooh, how many bases did she get?
Speaker 1: She's got a single, She's got one hit.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool though. Yeah, yeah, she got our first one. I'd love to see it. What's her name?
Speaker 1: K money?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well, shout out came out.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm still say her name or not.
Speaker 2: I know that it's okay. I was just gonna give her the official shout out shout out K money.
Speaker 1: I never called her K money in my life, so but she'll not know this and she'll never hear this. That's okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: Julie in California wants to know why you aren't following through lately. You got the three pounds of food bit Vegas for the super Bowl, the palette, the lambo. What's going on? Overally?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on me not coming through. Bobby didn't want to pay for Vegas, he didn't want to pay for the super Bowl. He didn't want to pay for me to get there. So that's not me not coming through, that's him not stepping up to the plate. The Lambeau. I was ready to go. These guys didn't step up. I did everything I could. They waited too long and there was no slots left except for on a Friday when I couldn't go the food bit. I told him what I'd eat and they whatever. They don't want to do it, So I I, it's not me, I don't okay.
Speaker 2: But you forgot the palette. That one is you?
Speaker 1: No, A Palete's still around. It's still busy and we're still like we're.
Speaker 2: Gus, been around for like almost a year.
Speaker 1: But anyway, back to the food guys, I don't play in the show. I can't. I'm not the one that's in charge of what we do and what we don't. So yeah, Lambeau, I was ready to go, but I haven't had my freaking racing gloves ready.
Speaker 2: But no, these guys you buy them off Amazon.
Speaker 1: They didn't step up. So don't blame it on me. Blame it on other people in the studio. They didn't want it to happen.
Speaker 2: All right, All right? Do you use the same starting word? Oh my thing correcked it? And I was like, what is this question? Shave from South Dakota? Do you use the same starting word in word every day.
Speaker 1: No, different word every day, every day, different word really every day.
Speaker 2: It's some people's strategies to start with the same word.
Speaker 1: Same word.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's good or bad?
Speaker 1: I don't know, never tried it. I do my way because I try to do words things that happened to me that day. Like I try to take something from my life and I try to.
Speaker 2: Like what kind of words have you started with?
Speaker 1: Like clean? I when got my teeth cleaned? So clean?
Speaker 2: This is the day in the life of Lunchbox's brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I played a soccer game. I scored a goal. Score Like you know what I mean? Like you just come up with different things or I scored multiple goals goals.
Speaker 2: Ever gotten one that didn't have any letters?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 2: All y'all play word. You're very smart. Good for your brain.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're smart, but.
Speaker 2: Let's go for your brain brain health. You're doing like kind of I don't know what the scientific term is, yah for your brain health.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of days in this past couple of weeks, I didn't know what the I don't know what the word was. Like, I was like, what what does that mean? I got Yeah, I mean you learn new words, like, let me tell you the word it was the other day that I didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, every time you go on your phone, this takes like thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Plate plate, p l A, I T. You know what that is. It's a single a single length of hair or other flexible material made up of three or more interlay strands.
Speaker 2: M m oh a braid, plate or fold.
Speaker 1: I had never heard that word in my life.
Speaker 2: May havever like one time, but yeah, no, I definitely.
Speaker 1: My hair into plate or plates. Her hair had been plated and roll and coiled at the back of her head. Didn't know what that was, but I got it like I should have got it in three but I didn't know that was that's yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's too many letters.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to help you. That's how I've heard it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm I mean something like that. It's so hard. I'm sitting there just looking at that and it takes me like fifteen minutes. I'm like, boy, I don't know any words, and I just start typing in letters. It an enter and it works, write it out and I was like, Oh, that's a word. Cool, So then I get to google what that word was.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks Shaye for that really interesting revelation in Lunch's life.
Speaker 1: And also attracting actions man that'll kick your hand maker?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, or is there any man you will admit is attractive to you? Catherine from Texas would like to time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Catherine, I look in the mirror every day and I see him. That dude is so attractive, so handsome, like knock out gorgeous. For real, No, for real, I do. I look in the mirror and there's this other there's this dude that looks at me, and it's like, wow, that dude is a stud.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, taking taking yourself in the mirror out of the question. Is there a single man on this earth that you would admit is attractive?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: About your dad, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some people find him attractive?
Speaker 2: All right, Well he you know, he's part of your genetics, so I imagine I get it, be like, yeah, he's attractive.
Speaker 1: I mean some people like him, some people don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, I tried to Catherine. Not gonna push, I'm not gonna get anywhere. Will you ever get rid of the Ultima, and then he wants to know what I would never get rid of. Miguel in Texas is asking.
Speaker 1: I mean, why would you get rid of something that runs? That's my question? Why?
Speaker 2: But is it still running?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like how percentage of the time it runs?
Speaker 1: Oh, seventy three point two percent. It's just a hit or miss game. Some days it's having bad days, just like you have a bad day. Some days you're in a bad mood. Sometimes Ultimum is in a bad mood. So why would you ever get rid of it? That's my question?
Speaker 2: But if it breaks down, you're gonna get rid of it. When it stops running, it stops working, it is day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, why would I keep get rid of it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I didn't know if it's like a you know, maybe it's your memorabilia, it's your lunchbox memorabilia.
Speaker 1: You just think I might have a dead car sit in front of mind.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're gonna You've kept it this whole.
Speaker 1: Well, because it runs, it runs people. It's like, oh, you're you have a toy soccer ball and got a hole in it. You're gonna keep it? No, you're throwing the trash.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I don't have anything. There's not really anything that I don't know that I wouldn't. I mean, like we have our ACM and CMA awards. I don't ever want to get rid of those. Yeah, but yeah, you know what I mean, Like I have stuff like that. Yeah, I'm not very I try not to be very sentimental with items. I'm more sentimental with people in relationships.
Speaker 1: That's good. Don't worry. Don't be a You're not a material girl.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like I like it.
Speaker 1: But I think the song is I'm a material girl. I think it's a reverse it's opotion. My bad. Thanks man, Donna shout out.
Speaker 2: I do. I do like stuff. I just don't know that I'm attached to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's something I have stuff of, like my Grandma's that she when she passed, Like, I have a little kind of doily cloth thing.
Speaker 1: That she like doily cloth. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: They were like late they have lace on them and stuff. They were just what I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 1: They're like a napkin in a way.
Speaker 2: Like a cloth napkin kind of but so what do you use it for? It's just kind of like a in memory of her. I don't use it.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: So there's stuff like that, but very few things. Okay, all right, we're gonna take a break and we'll be right back for more questions. I lean in Maine would like to want to know, would like to want.
Speaker 1: To worther herd in Maine.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, may lean in Maine means amazing. Wants to know if your kids reflect the stereotypes of the firstborn, middle and youngest.
Speaker 1: What are the stereotypes.
Speaker 2: I think what she's referring to is like the personality traits of those you know what I mean. Gosh, I don't know you have kids. I'm asking you the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I don't. I don't look, I don't know what the stereotypes are like.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: She as a question, right, right, I get it.
Speaker 2: Okay. Firstborns are thought to be responsible, controlling in leaders.
Speaker 1: My firstborn is definitely responsible leader. I mean he orders his he bosses his brothers around, and when they play games, he is the only one that can make up rules. So if that's a leader, or if it is that's just a dictator. I don't know. In my middle one, I want to make up some rolls sometimes, and he is like my older one is. The oldest one is very calculated. He thinks about it like, let me think, do I want to do that? Do I not want to do that?
Speaker 2: Okay, So it says a middle child is described as feeling left out the peacemaker and rebellious. So they got a few kind of emotions there.
Speaker 1: Middle child is say that again.
Speaker 2: They are described as feeling left out the peacemaker and rebellious.
Speaker 1: Okay, he is not left out. I'll guarantee that he doesn't feel left out. He is in the middle of every He is Tasmanian devil. From the minute he gets out of bed, he is running. He is full of energy, crashing into walls, diving off swings. I mean he is a nut, so left out is not his thing. He ain't left out anything. Peacemaker, rebellious, no, like, he doesn't get in trouble. He follows the rules. He is always in a good mood like he's chill.
Speaker 2: Okay. And then the last born is an attention seeker, self centered and charming.
Speaker 1: Well, they're calling me self centered, but I am charming.
Speaker 2: I'm also the last born, so I get it. Personal attack.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're he's only two, so you don't really know what he is yet. He's starting to be loud because he's starting to learn like his voice, so I think he's going to be a loud one too, just like the middle one. So I'm not really sure, but yet. Yeah, it's not all the way there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thanks Eileen for I didn't know the sin.
Speaker 1: Come on, Ilean, you know what I mean. Good job, that's a song.
Speaker 2: It is a song. Stormy wants to know if you've ever planned a romantic a romantic date night for your wife based on the fact that you're going to get her a cheese shredder for Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: What's a romantic date night like where we go to dinner.
Speaker 2: Like you plan something and maybe you buy her flowers. Maybe you had a whole surprise for her. Oh, so many levels of it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't have any surprises for Have you.
Speaker 2: Ever given her a surprise? There's a lot of silence on that microphone right now.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to I mean I've given her a Christmas present before.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, but like planned a surprise where she was genuinely like, oh my gosh, I can't believe you did this. No, probably not Lunchbox's wife. I'm really sorry. It's a whole lot of silence, like what what.
Speaker 1: Am I going to surprise her with? I mean it's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: What her favorite food? Flowers, a massage, a weekend away. I don't know, there's so many things.
Speaker 1: A weekend away. How am I gonna give her a weekend away?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it's her birthday? And did you ever do anything for her birthday?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, where would I send? How am I going to surprise her with a weekend away? You know? I mean we got three kids, can't just go away.
Speaker 2: There are babysitters also, when you go home for the holidays and you got your parents, you can have them watch them for a night and you go do a little staycation.
Speaker 1: So you want me to pay a babysitter to be at my house for hey, seventy two hours.
Speaker 2: You gotta do what you gotta do to have them alone time.
Speaker 1: How much money that would be to pay a babysitter to stay at your house for seventy two hours?
Speaker 2: You got to keep the romance alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know nothing about having kids, so I don't know. But you do have to keep the romance alive.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But you tell me you're gonna go on these vacations. I mean you wait, you ain't got no family to watch those kids. Sure, you ain't going on no vacations.
Speaker 2: You just bring them with you.
Speaker 1: But you just said, surprise her and take her somewhere. It ain't very romantic with kids.
Speaker 2: I know, but you can do both. Sometimes you take them, sometimes you don't.
Speaker 1: No, there is no not taking them because we have to have family fly in to watch the kids. They can't just fly in every weekend. So we can go away on a lot of jet set in.
Speaker 2: Weekend every weekend. It could be once a year.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh yes, I did. I took her to the iHeartRadio Festival last year.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, okay, so stormy. No, what is a childhood memory you hope to create for your kids? Lauren and Virginia would like to know.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, a childhood memory I'd like to I mean, road trips to see Grandma and Grandpa were wrote memories that I remember vividly, so much freaking fun in the car playing Slugbug game, I spy reading books. I mean my mom we were driving to Chicago to see her parents and she was like, I'm going to read you guys a book on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's and she read us Where the Red Fern Grows. Good. Great. We pulled into grandma and Grandpa's house as we're finishing the book and every single person in the car had tears streaming down their face. And Grandma and Grandpa come out like, are you not excited to see us? And we're like, no, we read Where the Red Fur Grows. Oh my gosh, great choice. Mom.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is you want to make your kids a cry of a book on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's.
Speaker 1: No. But I'm just saying road trips are great. They're a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: See hey, road trip.
Speaker 1: I never said road trips are bad. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: But I'm saying you could take the whole family. You could go and it could be a surprise. You could plan a weekend for the family, and then it created childhood memory. It'd be a surprise for your wife, could you both Yeah? And then also he didn't like that.
Speaker 1: Just sporting, Like, I mean being at the ballpark, like baseball, soccer or whatever. I remember being in the fields and the community around that. That's so freaking fun. Uh we buns up about Cony's that's I mean, that's a great game. I want my kids to learn that game and just really I want them to make friends in the neighborhood where they play baseball, soccer, play tag, ride bikes, do all that together that I did. Like, those are the memories that I think are so freaking fun. Where you have a core group in your neighborhood that you ride your bike to their house. You can just go between houses and do this and do that. Those are the memory I don't have any specific but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I like it. Those are good.
Speaker 1: Thank you, good job.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't have kids.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's my fault. Like what you asked me?
Speaker 2: What about Okay, we'll be right back. We're gonna answer a few more questions. All right. Sauna from Texas wants to know what song always gets you out on the dance floor for me? Is anything Shania Twain? Like I hear Shania Twain. Come, I'm like, let's go.
Speaker 1: Mars is good. He can get you on the dance.
Speaker 2: Floor like Bruno. I hear that, dang, I just I was about to start singing it and it's just left my brain, which one twenty four game Magic in the I was moving to it and then it straight up like have you ever had that where you just had a thought and just yeah.
Speaker 1: I've had that. I've had that all the time. I just lost me.
Speaker 2: I was about to sing and it just am I A.
Speaker 1: Probably Miley Cyrus Party in the USA is a good one. That gets the crowd going. I gets the crowd hype that's always going in Uptown Funk is another great one.
Speaker 2: For town Bunk. You up?
Speaker 1: I mean, I tell you. At my wedding, my aunt it was a little sauced and she didn't know the words and she thought it was Uptown f blank you up yep, And she was yelling at the top of her lungs. You know, perspect though, respect Aunt, Kathy shout out. I'm so proud of you. It's so it was so impressive.
Speaker 2: Those are good ones. Yeah, Mike from Pennsylvania wants to know our last meals. We were to have a last meal.
Speaker 1: Oh if we were like, what do we have last?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Sorry, are like I believe he wants to know, like our last meal. If we were to have one on earth, I think I think my would be Fetichini Alfredo. I love me some Fetichini alfredo with like a giant chocolate or red velvet cake.
Speaker 1: Man, I'd have to have chips and salsa queso and some Papasitos fajidas. I mean, they are so freaking good. Papasitos has the best.
Speaker 2: Is that somewhere in Austin.
Speaker 1: It's in Texas. Yeah, it's freaking amazing. The Fijidas are the bomb, the bomb dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, so good, so that Okay, Hey, good job and very last question, Brittany in North Carolina would like to know.
Speaker 1: Our shout out. Brittany, are you.
Speaker 2: Still trying to get acting gigs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been. I mean it's been a little slower this, you know, it was just with three kids, that acting has been a little.
Speaker 2: Have you auditioned for anything?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, but I'm still out there looking like I keep my eye peeled, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What is your I appealed on exactly?
Speaker 1: Just things in the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Okay, like the air on the net, the net, like the internet.
Speaker 1: The internet.
Speaker 2: Where are you looking?
Speaker 1: Not just here and there over there, up there, down there, over there? You got nothing this tab that Tabuh? Wait for my agent to call me? Uh no, Jackson hughes.
Speaker 2: Sorry, too many alter you goes.
Speaker 1: So I wait for No. It's my agent. So hopefully he's you know, working, But he only calls me when he thinks it's something's a really good fit and doesn't waste my time with the garbage.
Speaker 2: So he hasn't called you at all.
Speaker 1: Now he hadn't found anything that he thinks is just like perfect?
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay? Yeah, all right, Well there you have it, folks. This is the uh legendary lunch box or as you say it, legend wait for it.
Speaker 1: I don't say it that way. I don't know how it said says it that way.
Speaker 2: Well you said it on the show, and I copy him. Okay, thank you? How I Met your Mother?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Got it? I watch at your Fathers. I liked it, but I've never even watched Time at your Mother. I really liked it because it was Hillary Duff and I enjoy her.
Speaker 1: Was it already over the season? Series over?
Speaker 2: I think they have more coming, but there's two seasons.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I just didn't know. I don't watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, all right, that's all. That was a big yawn. Take it people where they can find you.
Speaker 1: Radio Lunchbox, and then you can check out the Sore Losers Podcast wherever you get your podcast. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Sis and RAYMONDO and I do a podcast. It's about sports, but it's also about our lives and sports intertwined. So checking out, you know, I'm guaranteed to laugh. If not your money back. There you go.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're getting money from that, but okay if they.
Speaker 1: If listen, if you listen to the Sore Losers Podcast, I'm guaranteeing you right now, if you give it two episodes and you don't laugh a single time, I'll give you your money back.
Speaker 2: But like how much money, because I'll listen.
Speaker 1: If you listen to two episodes and you hit me up, improved me, you listen to two episodes and you didn't laugh, I'll give you your money back.
Speaker 2: Okay, but how much money we talk in?
Speaker 1: All right, have a good weekend, businessman.
Speaker 2: I'm making business deals trying to get that money.
Speaker 1: That's right, I'll give you your money back.
Speaker 2: All right. I'm at web Girl Morgan on All the Things and you can follow the show at Bobby Bone Show. We'll see you next weekend. Bye everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show and All Social Platforms show and follow ed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.