Speaker 1: Big Bank.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 3: I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big big facts Nick, right now, visit the new website today Big factspod dot com line.
Speaker 4: For the culture labage. Time for big facts with Big Bank. Baby j you're surely DJ screaming. You can't talk about Miami hip hop. You can't talk about Poison Clown without mentioning the O G J T Money? Who's pulled up on us today? JT Money is here?
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: I'm glad to do him.
Speaker 4: Man, Thank you, thank you, thank you. We made it happen. We've been talking about this sometime. You know, we definitely rather get into one of them legendary conversations with you.
Speaker 2: You did what was yeah?
Speaker 5: Check. Let me get these out the way.
Speaker 2: Where did all start for J T Money on this journey?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Take us back to the top of the beginning. Nothing well, I mean Northern High School. Leam me and Devin. That was that, you know, my partner, We started Poison Clan. They came down from New York and I don't know, I think I was the only nigga cool with them.
Speaker 5: Niggas it was my dogs. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When New York niggas and uh, we used to go to a big Daddy's eighty six hundred man and I'm talk about every college night.
Speaker 7: You know that was like a club down there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bar lounge club. Yeah, we went on college night. We were only in tenth grade.
Speaker 5: Bo.
Speaker 6: You know, we had a peace for us and we was up side to go and uh, one day missed the mixed the DJ and producer everything on Luke Records.
Speaker 5: Back then he heard us say y'all want to make a record?
Speaker 6: I say, yup, And forty days later we had two Little Light Mothers and uh, since then, you know, niggas has been keeping the flow going. You know, me and Dell split out the two Little Light Mothers. That's when I did Poison. The mentality like that was like my first solo album really but it was still a Poison clan check go back and check the dates or geitar a.
Speaker 5: Your niggas, go back and check the dates.
Speaker 6: But anyway, you know, you know, port the mentality right time behavior and then got through it. Luke Lim Then we did Straight Jewism. I had a situation when Warlock and that ain't come out good boom. Fast forward four five years later more to the A and then we do pepperon Whites with Dallas and tournament sades, you know what I'm saying. And yeah, that was the beginning of JT. Money solo Pimple on White blood sweating years. Then that shit went whatever it when. Then we back out here.
Speaker 5: On the street.
Speaker 8: When y'all did even taking it back to when y'all did two Low Like Mothers, which you're saying that you guys were as young as you were, What did y'all know about the ship that y'all were talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what we knew. What we were talking about is what we knew. You know what I'm saying. Look, houses made up that down too Low like mother the name because our stories was there. I guess Doola might set in the stone for us with that sample. But our relationships, we knew about relationships. You know, we was looking like we was gron listen. Man had two kids at sixteen? What were talking about?
Speaker 5: What we said? So I had to go get me something more, create generate something.
Speaker 6: Ah, yeah, man, more girl. They wasn't playing that shit, But you're gonna take care of that shit.
Speaker 9: Boy, wasn't it The state focused all this time?
Speaker 6: Well, I focused on not losing because I think I just got a brain five years ago.
Speaker 5: Far as this business of music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cold because.
Speaker 6: Before I was just living a life about the life and going through it, you know, But I think I get it. I think I understand the formula now I understand geometry and algebra and all that other shit of this music.
Speaker 5: Ship to all your niggas again, Yeah, what we was talking about again.
Speaker 4: Do you think that your like the lyrics and just the message of how y'all was kicking in the nineties, would that even be even possible today? Do you think y'all could kick it like that today without.
Speaker 6: Well I'm still gonna do it whether they like it or not. But you know, they I don't know what they can do and what they do. I'm watching the movie too. But I know we used to say fagged back then. I know we used to say yeah, it wasn't a sensitive you know, we could talk to houset stories brother handing one nigga.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They like what I say.
Speaker 6: Canceled me then, But you know, I mean that's them people and then it's us whatever.
Speaker 4: Man, you think y'all was fighting for like Poison Clan two Live Crew, like fighting for the freedom of speech, n w A. That like fighting to be able to say what the hell you want to say?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I was that was luking to fight. You know.
Speaker 6: They was doing that because they were trying to get barred. You know, me, I was doing it because I could.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't even think I cussed that much before I started making record on a bitch motherfucker when when is getting away? You know, I pushed back a little bit, you know something, you know, in my own way. But yeah, but we did do that. I mean just the game, the conversation doing back then, you know, yeah, man ship, that's what while these cats doing what they do today, whether they know it or not, you know, they were born and they think they don't know how it came about and what they don't know who did what set up the fence to knock down and you know, kick what door And they don't even they don't even want it.
Speaker 5: No, really, that old shiit y'all talking about men want what.
Speaker 9: You think the difference is between and then like what do you think the difference is good?
Speaker 1: And bad.
Speaker 5: Now Now now it's a whole lot of money.
Speaker 6: Then you got the Internet, you got you know, streaming, you know, different ways to become a start to push of a button. Back then, you know, one tape took cost two hundred dollars and you're gonna get three songs on it. So everybody got a studio on their phone in their house. You couldn't do that in the studio time one fifty two hundred hours, so it'd be blocking. You know, you a lot of shit wouldn't have made it because they couldn't pay for it.
Speaker 5: You know, today it's so easy to go.
Speaker 6: You know, we had to get out there in the vans with them posters and flies and shake hands and kiss babies.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, real.
Speaker 6: Promo tour living on per diems.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying. But I mean it was a different grind. You know.
Speaker 6: Today sounded like niggas need fifty grand before they get out the couchs to go see it. So I ain't man at the money part, But I don't think niggas respect the grind or the hustle because yeah, right, they microwave cats.
Speaker 5: If you could.
Speaker 1: Change one thing like and make it back how it used to be.
Speaker 5: What would it be to day?
Speaker 6: Like get them people out of our business. I would have stopped whoever from selling whatever they sold to them, people like you know all right in our days, right, you gotta think they didn't think rautors don't last.
Speaker 5: Remember they thought it was.
Speaker 6: But then by ninety six ninety seven, it's like they took over the game, brought up everything, hide hide everybody. Like we used to go on the road. You go to Alabama, you go to North Carolina, go South Carolina. Coming niggas had their own radio station, the black stations, and couldn't nobody tell them what the play was play right, But them people came in and say what we want to buy it? O went by end and now they controlled it. So they fire all they people, bringing their people down New York, sitting them in. Now they programming directors. They don't know nothing about your music and your culture.
Speaker 1: They don't hear you exactly.
Speaker 6: But then they like, we're gonna play this, and they fall, you know, back to the whole programming thing. But but you and I know what's going on, don't we?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, way man.
Speaker 9: So you're saying, basically, they took the coaching out of it, buying.
Speaker 1: Selling it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean basically that's what it is. Even cats with little production companies. They I mean that money so us for when they rule you though, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, they sold it. You know what I'm saying. I look at it right. You take our station ninety nine at the crib. You know, we used to have anything. Miami used to be on nothing, and you come in and ay anything like even when we was traveling, you could tell the court. Every station had their own local heroes and every city they was.
Speaker 1: Getting support because that's what I played the most, right.
Speaker 6: And they was getting the support. But now Nicks can't get no support in their on hood. You know, Nick can't even walk into the radio station no morning. It's a lot to you know, but I understand today, but the temperature today, but on team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about us right that weekend?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 4: When I say certain names that represent Miami culture, man, just give me your feedback. Or if I say Trick Daddy.
Speaker 5: My brother, my little brother. Ah, now that's my daughter, that's my brother. Man.
Speaker 6: H I think he helped move to culture forward. You know, he wrapped for us, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: They try to compare me in Little Bro all the time. Yeah, but you know it's my brother man, step baby. Let me just give it that step baby. I mean, I have new treats. You're about fifteen years old. So what I'm gonna say, I love you baby. You know what I'm saying to your family.
Speaker 7: For your mama, you know, right exactly?
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 6: DJ Cally for Miami, he rapping now and then he showed rapped under the miam in Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 5: Doing big thing.
Speaker 6: Come back to the hood, come see your people, Miami Rushmore. What's it the Miami Mount Rushmore. That was the first single of this album, Mortal. Yeah, this is me Trick and Rick Ross, and then Karli did the intro for me on the video.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I just dropped the Uh whatever, hell, they just passed no fourth.
Speaker 6: I dropped the album. So what was before the morning. Yeah, I'm taking all their holidays and making them miles.
Speaker 5: Damn. I just showed man, Damn. I just told them niggas what I'm finna do.
Speaker 2: With Rick Ross.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: The biggest big Ross Yeah was ship. He and his ship right now. But that's my dog, you know, he always wrapped when he c J always on some players.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 6: I ain't never seen a funny day with him. Now, all that ship that's outside of this G code.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know nothing about all you know.
Speaker 6: I'll be watching the movie like everybody else, you know, But I'm on the phone call.
Speaker 4: Away mm hmm yeah, and put one one ball player there. I think hazl from Miami. Yeah, my daughter's hazling.
Speaker 6: That boy went to the thing and played his whole career at his hometown.
Speaker 1: Man, that's the family.
Speaker 2: Never left, never left, right.
Speaker 6: Never left. Yeah, took a cut. So another nigga come on in and all to keep the game strong?
Speaker 1: Gee, who the all time goat from Florida? From Florida here?
Speaker 5: Not just man excluding myself. Yeah that was the answer now, but the all time goat?
Speaker 1: Like, I just gotta take my head off to this nigga right here.
Speaker 5: Damn shit, Well, ship, everybody got some flaws.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I can't even get out the one nigga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'd be hollering out Luke verto Burke Candy Man if here s nigga pat Riley nigga.
Speaker 5: Out all these niggas right double myself of course.
Speaker 1: The goat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, this ain't no got man. These niggatta work together. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't that one nigga?
Speaker 5: If it ain't me, what.
Speaker 9: About the young niggas coming Who the heart of your nigga? You think like, yeah, he represented that. Man.
Speaker 6: I'm just boldly saying man, And I said, I know niggas tired of me saying it.
Speaker 5: I meant a lot of time.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of good niggas, but my personal favorite is Iceberg and Mike Smith.
Speaker 5: I don't care what nobody say. Who Iceberg, Iceberg and Mike smell them niggas never missed.
Speaker 6: I don't give a fuck any time I him they be talking that ship yeah, and me as a whole the nigga, I could listen like, oh boy, you just can't make that ship up. You gotta know something to say this, You can't this, don't just rhyme with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, that nigga got something in the spirit. Yeah seeing that. Yeah, And that's what I know.
Speaker 1: The way that ship came up. You had to you had to see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They don't just make that kind of ship up. And that's what I be hearing when those dudes rapp. Now you know, we got the other cats though, but the more than my personal favorites. You know, Ball Greedy, that's a lot. Yeah, you know greasy. I called nigga al Ball greasy because ladies love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I say I had l to a nigga. I said, how follow you go, niggas? Yeah, el Ball.
Speaker 9: Greens Where you got your influence from? Like coming up like outside of the city.
Speaker 5: Outside the city.
Speaker 6: I mean, well, you can say I listened to Cuban Face and then I listened to Rock Kim and Cool Jim. But Dad, it came before me. You know, like I far this game, this shit, the soun. I'd be like, Nigga was Cuba's Face with JT Money, and I let them other niggas argue about that other.
Speaker 5: Shit, you know.
Speaker 6: But influence, you know, definitely in the Miami street dope boys, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We came in the game.
Speaker 6: We had chunks and shit just a certain way. And you know, you know New York niggas just dit they dress. California niggas just siut they dress, and these sudden players down there, we did our thing.
Speaker 1: What you think pulled out apart from just the world.
Speaker 9: Like you if you somewhere and you don't know a nigga from your time, but you see, oh that's a Miami nigga, right, how you people Miami and niggas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a girl.
Speaker 6: And then there's certain things he's say because you got to think back then, the niggas ain't used to say yah, my nigga jit or you know, fuck, nigga ain't say these words. You know, the crib. Nigga say from the crib. You know, yeah that well that's that's too late, but that that yeah, yeah, but you you know your dudes. Yeah, but but but definitely the conversation if you talk to her, because niggas say anything. I remember, I used to be in different little institutions and ship here and now niggas said, yeah, what you were from the crib, And I'm like, what part of the niggas say someone proud of upon beast. I'm like, yeah, I get it though, but nah, nigga ain't the crib though, But you're right next door, you cousin, cousin.
Speaker 1: What niggas remind you of a Miami nigga?
Speaker 9: Like when you go different States, but like them nigga kind of remind me of back home.
Speaker 5: I said that about New Orleans back in nineteen ninety Joshu.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know that's just they crazy, part of meiggas crazy and Jackson Yo.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: See Atlanta's is always his own thing, Detroit was always his own things, Chicago, you know, Texas niggas day. Yeah, I don't seem like New Orleans was sort similar to Miami niggas.
Speaker 5: You know, with the poppy coots and the grills all and just the ratchetness.
Speaker 9: Yeah, cause you think they took from y'all town today ain't never get y'all like props for like, but then y'all got that from up, but y'all ain't never said y'all got it from us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of that, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean everybody had a little cheat, but even Wickeds, you know, before the Wickeds before they turned into pretty dreds and shit with dying and niggas had locks and wicks, you know, and shit and cocaine, you know, dunks, man, Chevy gang. You know what I'm saying that the dun't culture. You know, it's a lot of words that uh the game because you gotta think when the product moved, a lot of influence moved with and spread throughout the niggas make it their own, you know, like, yeah, a nigga, if you get it, Like if I was somewhere else, I know where this came from, and I know how I flipped it and made it my own. But yeah, but again, them powers that be, you know, they try to cup anything, and what separated us was them. They didn't want to accept us back then. So you know, they can give us shit, we had to go get it or or create it, build it.
Speaker 5: You know, what's some.
Speaker 9: Shit the town undeniably give you, like JT money started at Like that's some JT money shit, right, Like what's some ship that the town like automatically say that JT money shit?
Speaker 6: Well the way, all right, I changed the mind state of niggas in my state. You know what I'm saying, Like we we don't we don't play val Tomorrows. You know what I'm saying, that JQ money shit. I don't know. Should I tell them about the old school travel Fox niggas don't wear them no more? But that was from JT money shit. I don't know, man, just the rap when of the niggas, nigga, nigga make a good record, Nigga, that's some j T money ship.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna cut that though. Yeah yeah, man.
Speaker 6: Other than that, some ship we do, that's just some ship I used to do. Boys and Clan title I ain't no.
Speaker 8: So let me ask you this, what impact do you think Shake what your mama gave you Adams World?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Obviously I think it did is it did his dollar because all right, just say who that was the biggest record I worked the longest office. Shake with your mama, Gay, I'm talking about video, no video, radio, no radio. Whenever that thing dropped, man, it's just dropped with it still to this day.
Speaker 8: Day what I'm saying, but do you think that that song laid the foundation for other songs like I get it from my Mama? And you know what I'm saying, basically, the our culture paying homage to our parents for our assets.
Speaker 5: I like that. I'm disagree with that.
Speaker 6: But ship, Okay, here got funny one. Once upon a time everybody rapped like that.
Speaker 5: Then and then then and then and then and then and then then then and then Okay, that j C. Money.
Speaker 6: Don't know where you got it from me and you get it on here on big facts nigga nigga check.
Speaker 5: And then then then then then.
Speaker 1: Else.
Speaker 4: When you see the depictions, man, like how the Miami Boys came up to Atlanta and what was going on, when you see them depictions, being that you lived through it, do you think that that whole the depictions are accurate, fabricated or what's what's your take on the Miami Boys Atlanta situation?
Speaker 6: Thank God, I was a young nigga, you know. I came after all that ship was going on. But I I heard both sides of the game, and I can relate to both sides of some truth because you know, remember the down niggas want their corner back. I could see that in real life, you know. And I could see some niggas going up somewhere opening the door creates some money, and I could see bringing up some new niggas and they don't know how to operate and move and then they get there shot at a grant up. Listen, man, all right, I come in this house, right, you.
Speaker 5: Welcome me in your house? Right?
Speaker 6: Boom?
Speaker 5: And then we eating you know what I'm saying. Boom. Then then my cousin come in town and he disrespecting your house and.
Speaker 6: You like, hey, man, damn, and I'd be like, oh, shut out, and the cubs like the fuck you put that nigga, And then what you're gonna do?
Speaker 9: Yeah you got Now you got both of us in the blunder Right family. But then my family too. But you're a blood right.
Speaker 6: That's this game, so you know, you just gotta know how to just sern and move. But but speaking of that, hey, I'm still watching the movie. When somebody put it on big facts, I'm a believe it.
Speaker 5: Your niggas put it here. Then I watch again.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But ultimately, even outside of that, like Florida, Miami and Atlanta always had good close times, especially the sound of music in the nineties, a lot of collaborations, a lot of money being made in the music industry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the music industry, that's what I had.
Speaker 6: Listen, man, my Twitter say JT money, am I at L You understand? So it says a lot right now, check.
Speaker 5: I mean X formerly twelve with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, let me ask you something. You know, y'all was around like.
Speaker 9: When a lot of like the music, like we were doing a lot of towards the women and ship, Like how did y'all avoid like all these crazy allegation is going on and the ship with these other niggas.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, well we knew about it. We didn't play like that. I got discermined.
Speaker 5: I know the real animals from the snakes.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like you could say something to it, can know what she about her response.
Speaker 5: To you and uh rap. Niggas they get caught up in all right.
Speaker 6: They think they're hot for a minute, so they think every they think it's all about it and every they don't know. They can't see the intent because they so theyself.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like me and the nigga Like what you see what said about my mom? You know what I'm saying. I'm talking to you and I don't know we wasn't going for that.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm gonna be answer your question like all the weird she know women come at saying they got raped in nineteen sixty and all that, like how do.
Speaker 5: You like, Oh, we ain't had enough money then?
Speaker 6: Probably No, it wasn't no media though, wasn't no social media, wasn't They couldn't get their case her yet not if they would have came at anybody they to want to ask a nigga like Luke was he when he's you know, I don't think they was fucking with us, don't but shit, I don't know we avoid it wasn't for us.
Speaker 5: Man, God protect his man, Yeah, God protects.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the God protects from that bullshit.
Speaker 5: We're still out there.
Speaker 2: What's your life key to? Just still being vibrant?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Some of the stuff you do to stay mentally healthy, physically healthy. You know what I'm saying, Still being vibrant.
Speaker 5: That's that's just me. Man.
Speaker 6: I refuse to lose or lay down. And I believe there's always a way, you know, more than one way to skin a cat, Like if one don't work, another one will, you know. I refuse to be stagnated somewhere. Every day I wake up, it's another chance. Like and then I like my job. I like what I do. I like to create, and I like to rock the motherfucking shows. I still like the rock shows. Like you know, I ain't tired. I ain't tired of I love the love. Yeah, so that might be my key. I'm high and that love you know, but yeah, man, like and they can't even be down next to me. I'm like, yeah, well fuck you're gonna do that. I mean, get around me with that bullshy get up, you know, okay, you gotta cry, cry, hurry up.
Speaker 5: You feel okay?
Speaker 6: So now what we're gonna do, like, we ain't gonna do that ship too long? Man, I get it, you know, yeah, one to two.
Speaker 5: Seconds of.
Speaker 6: You get out, nigga, walk that ship out, just move you know, we got ship to do in the clock and stopping ship. But that's just how that's my perception or whatever attitude when.
Speaker 2: You tour now, is it still the same energy.
Speaker 4: Like like like out of older women acting up just as bad as the younger women acted.
Speaker 5: I know if you like they.
Speaker 6: Have been like girl, you don't say all ship like.
Speaker 5: Yeah I would, grand kid.
Speaker 6: But anyway, it's the culture. Man, I don't know, because I need something that grew up. And you know they responsible adults. You know, I like them, So shout out to them and you and you had the business tight up man, stop playing, you know. But I guess they're trying to catch on the internet.
Speaker 1: We had the internet as a mom that's too older.
Speaker 5: Never tore the right ship. I told niggas like, I'm still dropping my music.
Speaker 9: Yeah you still get the same, like like jitters before you dropping shit, you know how you're ready drop a song.
Speaker 5: This time I did. I was.
Speaker 6: Like damn, Like I was, I felt good by when to good clothes. I was like, damn the streets receiver. But then one of my favorite dj is call and say, niggas, boy, you and your boy you did. I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm ready to get to this. Yeah, like so I ain't even worried no more. Then I started getting a little feedback here and I'm like, okay, we're on the course, but I can't picture that even with that, it's still work gotta be done.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: We gotta go and invest over here, because you know, again it's independent thing. We gotta go see and pay the right people to do the right things to get it hurt.
Speaker 5: Because I could eat around a.
Speaker 6: Chitling circle, but ship, nigga, I want some greens over there, a little bit of that, you know, I want some of that too.
Speaker 9: How you maintained like all the years, like maintained like a court, like nigga, you you've.
Speaker 1: Been seeing like since you was a young nigga.
Speaker 6: Still how you maintain that uh through the music and just staying active though, but you know that that's my core.
Speaker 5: You know again, I gotta select.
Speaker 6: It's certain promoters I've been working with a long time, so they keep.
Speaker 5: The books going, you know, and.
Speaker 6: Ship man, my people, my people there, man, I'm a serve them and then hope to hope and spread out.
Speaker 1: You know, what's your favorite time to perform in our side?
Speaker 5: In my at?
Speaker 6: I love Jacksonville, Man, I like that showtime because them niggas like them nigga show j T money over that, like everybody in that bitch that gangsters, my cousin, little brother, you know.
Speaker 5: People like these niggas. Man, Ye.
Speaker 1: Shout out every right down that way. Yeah, what surprised you?
Speaker 9: Like watching the music and you're like, damn that blew up, Like, what's some shit that surprised you?
Speaker 5: Was nothing? Really surprised? And shit be tickling me because I know the people.
Speaker 2: I know the people do what they want to.
Speaker 6: Do right, and I'm just what surprised me is my people receiving that shit like me understanding Okay, TV program radio programming.
Speaker 5: You know they could play it like Nigga told me.
Speaker 6: It's one of my old niggas said Michael Sterling, or somebody niggas say yeah, well.
Speaker 5: No, Eric Griffin. Niggas say a hit, you either love it or you hate it.
Speaker 6: But when they program, you know, they bup all their time and the niggas just fall in line, you know, then they be shaking that ass. Harden Drake, you know you understand I'm saying, though, you know, nigga get away with anything on the radio with that backing. But the surprise is my people receiving it. Like I'm not worried about these DJs that don't do what they're supposed to do. It's these people that still follow that ship. So yeah, that's my surprise. But I love the ones who followed this g shit.
Speaker 5: This is shit.
Speaker 9: Who do you think it is to stay connected to the DJ because some people feel like the DJs just like fuck the DJ.
Speaker 6: Yeah that they do, but DJ is good. Relationships in the industry is good period.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: I tell the niggas just be professional, like everybody want to be game. I'm like, yeah, you need that ship outside this door right here, Nigga, when you come up here, it's a professor. It's a business check. Yeah, we're coming behind a building like this. So when you move with me, when we riding, you chill out.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Don't say shit, you know whatever, unless it's some bullshit. But nah, professionalism, you know that's all I think. Respect go two way street is a two way street.
Speaker 1: Did you have that in the beginning? You had to grow to that?
Speaker 6: Well, I've always been respectful, but the way it is now, I really had to grow into it because you know, I was still younger.
Speaker 5: I can get on some young niggas.
Speaker 6: Shit easy being around some ore young niggas, But I think I grew up first out of them niggas. I just got I just got a brain for the business fire years ago. But I'm growing a long time. You know, I had to leave. Somebody had to lead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what part of the beses you think you were missing that I'm missing that you will.
Speaker 5: Take the back off or shit.
Speaker 6: I still don't understand these algorithms and all that shit. I could see it, but just like how we get to that and then that back office the niggas be right there. You know, it's just different. You know what I'm saying the whole streaming thing. You know, when we had see these and sound skin and shit, we can kuint of have money, but now you know just parts of a penny.
Speaker 5: What kind of shit is this? And then we can't even tell how many spends. They just tell you what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there ain't no way to say, Nah, nigga, my shit spent one million at one time versus one million. You know I want that one penny too, nigga.
Speaker 5: He can't even do that. It's just whatever they singers.
Speaker 1: With you saying you can't read what is you can't read?
Speaker 6: They'll show you their graph, Oh but you can't put you't got nothing to put against their graph, like what mine say? You ain't got your own scale? Yeah, use they scale?
Speaker 1: Damn that's cold.
Speaker 5: That's my understanding. That from wrong. Straighten me or inform me that you.
Speaker 4: Named the title your new album or mortal.
Speaker 2: That's a name, mortal, Mortal.
Speaker 6: This this music is gonna live beyond me, man, And that's what the music is. And ship, even the j T Money persona gonna live beyond me. It's gonna be a new nigga coming through it. That spirit, Like my ship ain't going nowhere. I'm that Sh'S gonna fall on another young nigga and it gonna be a j bitch.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, people, A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've been signed, you've been independent.
Speaker 2: What's your love? More?
Speaker 6: Siund was good money man. It was easy, you know what I'm saying. Independent, just the ground. But you know, I ain't never been scared to do no hard work. You know, I get out in the field, get dirty. You know, I really feel like them people.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 6: They ain't know me from the beginning, you know, Tam Mercedes and Dallas.
Speaker 5: Dy they knew me.
Speaker 6: But then when they were dealing with the capital, the niggas ain't got a clue what JT moneyman to the streets or whatever. So they only they bought who that then I gave them how low. They don't know nothing my whole problems and running yard. They don't know none of this poison cleare stuff. So it was easy to get dropped when Dallas fell out with him, for me to go ahead and do the independent you know shit, because again I'm not gonna lay down.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna chase nobody. I don't know. I don't know that meither, but I know they don't know. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So the major money was good money because the checks came in the mail every time and it was nice size.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: But the grind is the grind, you know what I'm saying. Jump these knicks, niggas, nixs what it did?
Speaker 5: Straight up?
Speaker 6: I gotta sit down, see it can't Yeah, man, listen, man, we ain't crying, we ain't whine, and we go get her done.
Speaker 5: We make it happen.
Speaker 4: We was having some debates on big facts about like, you know what I'm saying, writers who write for artists and the writers not getting enough credit or flowers or whatever the case is. And you know, it's kind of like a weird space sometimes between artists and writers. Now, you've been on both sides of the fence, right, you wrote for other people, and obviously you probably collaborated with some writers, Right, So do you feel like the writers don't get their flowers and their props and that it's not possible without the writers, or you feel like it should be like balance where it's kind of like, Okay, the writers gotta understand that the artists are just as important because they the brand that's going out and performing these records and they the stars.
Speaker 6: Balance is key to everything, right. But shit, if a nigga wrote a hook for me, I'm gonna give him here, Like I ain't trying to hide nothing, to hold nothing back for nobody. See, some people want to everybody want to be the man to the cockers. Give our time, the cock give our time. They ain't gonna be like, oh that nigga wrote that ship can get what I'm saying, Oh, that nigga wrote it. But if it's about some holes and a couple of dollars a year, niggat me. You're pouring that nigga. You know that's just not them humans, man, that's the regular people. Man, a real nigga.
Speaker 5: You do it.
Speaker 6: I believe you get out of the thing what you put into it. And I think nobody could be mad at fail nigga. Only nigga mad at fars the nigga trying to get over you know what I'm saying, Yeah, man, and then that's just that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: Nigga do the work. Let the nigga eat shit. Man, we could eat a long time fail. You know, nigga hit a lick one time for boy, you'll never get another one. You know, I mean shit like that unless that's just your job. Going around here and listen till somebody gets you in the head. This man life real men, many if a nigga is only new man. But I get it though, to your thing player, answer your question.
Speaker 2: Man conversation.
Speaker 4: So is there something like through your journey or in the industry, you feel like you haven't got it your just do for or respect or credit or flowers.
Speaker 6: I'm respected by those who you know, who know just do I do?
Speaker 5: I just do my thing period.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: You got like I'm so just desensitized with all the top flight ship you know time. Listen, man, I got my people when I do my thing, you know, and I ain't worried about what they say because I'm still writing this movie. So at the end of the day, you know, the best thing you had to come, you know, the story still got to be told. And I'm walking this ship now. So yeah, that's something I don't worry about it. I'm in the game. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'll answer to.
Speaker 2: That, right, speak ain't right or wrong.
Speaker 6: If I'm like, yeah, fu, niggas gonna tell me shit. Niggas check the dates nigga who did what win?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Speaking speaking of that story, like you think we'll get like Poison Clan movie, documentary book, something like that that tells the behind the scenes, the in depth.
Speaker 2: Is that's something the worst of something that you would do.
Speaker 6: That's in the worst now, you know, Well, right now I'm doing the J G Money stories called who that the JG Money Story? I got a premiere in September, but I'm still getting some games, a couple of players.
Speaker 5: I got the whole PC.
Speaker 6: You got my Old Girl and that you know, waiting on Luther Campbell and to get on and do their part to tell the j But that's gonna lead into the whole Poison Clan. That's why I got the Poison Clan now doing their things so that that's in't the worst.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I got the full Poison Clan on this album, The Mortal dem Drugs man Oozi. Yeah, I got all them niggas, Big Ram, I got them, yeah, you know, just for that nostalgia that in the song fire Too without doing modesty.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: You shot video to the uh to the one you say you got a tricking rounds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we gotta video that video is out there, some good numbers the first week Miami, my rush. Woe if y'all ain't seeing it, get that fly. Yeah, I got one with Sea Lough. I ain't dropped yet, and I got real nigga story. But I gotta do the one with eight Ball and them j G next. That's when I'm I think I'm gonna come with first. I'ma just hold that Sea low on these niggas as like this because it's a player.
Speaker 5: Some man.
Speaker 9: You gotta be caught back, I said, don't move, Hey, which one of the young niggas you want to work with?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Didn't you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: And I think I do the hardship with the young niggas well.
Speaker 6: Again, I tell you I like Bird and Smith, But you know, I think I can get with a nigga like yeah, I can do something more else to y'all niggas. Give me a young nigga up pitted, I ain't mentioned one. I could probably do something of that there. My kids love that nigga too. Who about future not life?
Speaker 5: Future?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Guyah, I would I would listen anywhere I go. I'm gonna do my part now, and you know, I'm hopefully inspired them niggas to beat their their greatest selves, bring out their great selves. You know what I'm saying, like, no, no, no, none of you don't get that CONTI me, come on, give me that ship that made you.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. I want that fire.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm gonna turn that fire on whoever I'm fucking with working with. Excuse me just cussing that. Yeah, but yeah, listen, my producers by gonna.
Speaker 1: Sound you might hear like, man, I kill them nigga beats.
Speaker 5: Damn heart perco way. But I was. I wanted me some organized noise since it was organized, know it.
Speaker 6: Okay, I wanted that ship from the beginning, you know. Yeah, but ship nigga got make beats. Anybody eat up want the dra beats? Then who is the new deces?
Speaker 5: Now? You know.
Speaker 6: They told yeah, yeah, he told me I got you jake that easy though.
Speaker 5: They gonna do it too.
Speaker 1: He said he's gonna cook it up too.
Speaker 5: I just got to see him.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't. I don't give you a number. They cooking too.
Speaker 5: And it beats blessed, and it beats blessing.
Speaker 1: He beats blessing. He come from the church. You see who else? What about Metro Metro outside Mike will yees.
Speaker 6: I know these names, but ship y'all put some of this on them. Beat Man put some of this. I got some stories to talk about.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of stories, you know your music is a big part of the soundtrack for Freaknick. So what's one of the wildest J T Money Freaknick memories that that lingers in your brain.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Everything was a party to me during that era, you know what I'm saying. It was always some chick on stage is always chick getting nigga. There was always some boyfriend mad about this girl because she chose the party.
Speaker 5: But one of my craziest stories, I was out in the street.
Speaker 6: You know, we moving around and there was some niggas and and and like a vert job part and then the niggas said, yeah, man, you know I'm about nineteen. He said yeah, And then nigga asked me, what would I mischi launche that? Because I amout to seeing something on the rugord. I felt like you could drive me, I said, went back to you know what I'm saying. Almost could have been something, but that's what I remember. That happened on Freak Nick in the middle of the street. It was just crowded cars back to back. But that's when I understood fans don't go far. They'll say anything, they quote your lyrics, but the way you get back to it, nigga, it was like, yeah, nigga, you said this or that, and I'm like, all right, nigga, be like where that thing? And I'm like, shit is close by? What were talking about? Like why you're gonna ask me about that version of saying what's up?
Speaker 5: Nigga?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 6: Which I heard that shit, But you know, I took it high. I ticket, but you know, and I ain't take it too far though. That's all my memories.
Speaker 1: What's that moment they lived with you, like without that moment.
Speaker 5: That west one up right there, because it could have went anywhere that day, but.
Speaker 6: Uh, like a good time. First time I seen now who that video come across the TV. It was like instant that night. Shit changed, you know yesterday price it wasn't the day probably like when I saw it, the way shit.
Speaker 5: Was buzzing, like, yeah, that was the moment.
Speaker 6: Even if you lived at the beginning of that record that nigga say about time. So I remember, I've been fighting this game ten years before that, but we ain't never get those props.
Speaker 5: You know. I was always independent with Luke or whatever I was doing. Then I got the machine behind me. Now, so yeah, that was one moment.
Speaker 6: But you know when I took my old girl to go get my trophy, my mama nigga had the Billboard Awards like, yeah, you know the moment.
Speaker 5: We made it, Well, we're making it.
Speaker 6: I ain't never felt like I made it, and I ain't never feel like I ain't never feel like I'm.
Speaker 5: I Still it's still so much to be done. Mm hm.
Speaker 4: When you jump back out there with there was that error and then you jumped back out there with who that was so lay and that was like big hit, Like how did that feel to be able to basically like extend your career again because that was like a whole new resurgence and a whole new generation of people that New York sounds.
Speaker 6: That the feeling was, That's kind of what I expected myself.
Speaker 5: That's the whole refusal, Like I expected to go, dude, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying, Like, ain't no surprise to me and surprising them niggas on the outside looking in.
Speaker 5: They like, then, ain't with that funny your boy?
Speaker 6: See you con gratulation, you know, because most people got what to say five minute, fifteen minutes or you got another fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Bitually, I take our time I want, nigga. They don't tell me what to do. They cain't five me, bitch, nigga. And you know I know how to Yeah, man, I know how to move. It's how you move out there. Man, that's all I think you.
Speaker 9: Have had it in the moment like you were like, man, fuck this, I don't mean to do something more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, but I ain't never just I only wanted to retirement money. Ain't not playing on quitting. Yeah, I said I just wanted to retirement. But I focused my attention on other things more. And then that ship go down. Then when I try to get back over here, it's hard to come back up again. Like you know, I'm yeah, I'll be thinking God. Yeah the momentum, I be thinking God, be talking like all right, too short lined?
Speaker 5: Do you want to rap ors? You el? But it's like I'm just saying those now.
Speaker 1: How many time?
Speaker 9: How many times you feel like, man, I'm just flip their money. Man all the time.
Speaker 5: I always feeling back there all the time. Yeah, this is something. There's always something else to do, you know what.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, But you know, flipping money like uh bookmone shows or this back into the project with the s projects now, I'm just talking ship.
Speaker 1: Now for real.
Speaker 9: How hard is it, though, like to be so street and still do music, Like how hard is it?
Speaker 1: Just Like what I'm trying to say is like to know what you know and.
Speaker 6: Stick to this.
Speaker 1: How hard is that?
Speaker 6: I think knowing what you know makes it easier because you know what you gotta do. Like we know how to move, we know what to do, just like all right here, you got that right, we know what got to be done.
Speaker 1: Sonna.
Speaker 6: It's the street that's gonna peoples on the path or on the course.
Speaker 5: Cause again that's why I'm riding.
Speaker 6: Niggas get caught up into themselves thinking it's all about them not seeing what's coming over there. Now, I still walk in any room and case the joint and a lot of nature, a habit, you know, look at my eyes, my peripheral over there, model and over there, even though I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Them but my energery.
Speaker 6: Now it's just something how we gotta do it. Like I know when I first was signed, it things and I'm with dudes who I thought was well, they still cool, but I ain't know we played like that. You know, you got these niggas, these industry niggas a little waring a nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm like, not me but my dog.
Speaker 6: And I'm looking at my dog like nigga gonna stay you what your dog? We lie, but they can see not to play with me. They ain't never they ain't never played.
Speaker 1: What you think?
Speaker 9: What you think like sigidify that like a person never met you? Do you think it's just an aura about yourself that just make nigga like a home I believe that.
Speaker 6: Because then I think, because it's just if you're a real one, you're gonna get it.
Speaker 5: And we don't play.
Speaker 6: I think they they play with, they know who they could play with, and if they try, we're gonna check it out the game. We're gonna straighten it. You know, Spider Man there, get one. You know what I'm saying, get to straightening man. Yeah, I don't come across as I'm playing with them, you know, I go straight to the ship. I asked the right questions, you know, man, but I'm saying playing with my dog and it's my dog and I ain't know.
Speaker 5: Because he was up here before me.
Speaker 6: You know, just say all at these different stations and then niggas be cheap heading it.
Speaker 5: But that's what y'all.
Speaker 1: Do You know that you cool with that? That said, nigga, you cool with that?
Speaker 6: And I told him this before when I was living here, and it was like he was saying, yo, j C and they said, j C Money don't kiss enough ass, And I'm like, what the nigga said that? Well said it to a nigga told me, I'm like, what unless that's how you felt? It was like, boy, I don't know, but that's what ship stuck with me too, But I thank you for that. I'm not gonna do that ship.
Speaker 1: That's commendable right.
Speaker 5: That I take that.
Speaker 2: That's J Money ship.
Speaker 6: Ship else is I got big fat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So young niggas was always wild and you was probably a young wild nigga too, But why you think that this current set of young niggas is on what they on like wowder wild disc right now?
Speaker 2: What you think contributes to Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well, they took all the real o g's off the streets.
Speaker 6: You know, I just get them nigga twenty and thirty years, they ain't got nobody leading them. Then they got these suckers coming home and then misleading them young niggas, and then it's rap music, you know, you know that whole cycle thing. I really believe that that agenda, and uh I believe part of that. I mean, a nigga gotta be responsible for itself. But influence is a motherfucker. Like even if they tried you and and you survived, a nigga instinct probably gonna go back and get it. So it seems like, you know, but yeah, that influence, uh no, real game on the street.
Speaker 5: You know, they control the narrative. And then yeah, man, somebody and.
Speaker 6: You know that whole divide like they said that niggas ain't listening on carey the old young nigga like niggas hating them.
Speaker 5: You know, something divide and conquered.
Speaker 6: Somebody done put us that wedge in the game, and yeah, that's what we're gonna stop. We're gonna have to stop to that though, doing ship like this big facts nigga.
Speaker 9: Yeah check, No, I think I think now that that's that was That was a great way to something that because we used to long to hear O G talk nigga, come around, just be quiet to hear what these niggas saying.
Speaker 5: Right, you know, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm a spun I'm trying to hear what these niggas saying. I'm gonna go use this right, you know what I'm saying and apply this ship to my life.
Speaker 9: I just seen a commmenorable nigga that I say, like, bru you don't understand the nigga used to come from talking to a j T money to go tell it to they popping us.
Speaker 1: That's how I used to go, like, I just heard O G say this, So they gotta be we know here real niggas. You know what I'm saying. We recycling game now is what fun it up here? The young nigs start getting more money than the old niggas.
Speaker 9: So when you nick start getting more money to ol nigga, the old niggas starting a little.
Speaker 1: Big bruh in the old nigga. Young nigga like.
Speaker 9: You a little big brother, and then you know that take the respect level away. Because when I see if I'm a young nigga. I might not got the money, but I see you, O G looking up to a young nigga. How can I respect you?
Speaker 5: Ship had a part of like that though.
Speaker 6: He was like, Jake, so I'm a big brother. I said, hell, a little nigga. But he was laughing like I know, just taking nigga triving.
Speaker 1: But that's some real niggas ship though, because he know you ain't going. He didn't with.
Speaker 6: You, but he actually said it so because I'm like, damn, nigga, your name should be blessing the way you'd be moving out of the.
Speaker 5: Big dog big brother no nigga.
Speaker 9: Now that's that's that's the mistical. You know when they start saying mone over everything, Bro, you know what I'm saying. It used to be mone over bitches and mone over everything.
Speaker 1: They don't go like that for me, man, like I respect the man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I don't give it now. You gotta fit the center fit to me. Bro, it's your character is yeah, it's what's inside of you, bro, and it seeks out you like you just said that said, I come around. They playing with these nigga, they know how to play with me automatic and I ain't even said a word.
Speaker 1: It just it just it just I don't know how to explain.
Speaker 6: They probably even sorted my eyes look like like nigga, like I'm waiting, need to catch a nigga, stop the nigga. Or I'm just saying back then now, y'all, y'all forgetting.
Speaker 5: I'm just talking, were speaking hypothetic, hypothetically how I used to go. But yeah, they played with they know to play well.
Speaker 4: How disturbing is it if you see a graphic I think it's flowing on social media, like since twenty twenty, twenty nineteen, things like fifty sixty rappers passed away from like you know, violence and all that type of stuff. How to stir with vis It to somebody you know who work hard to open doors so that these people could eat.
Speaker 5: About.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know how niggas was living. You know what I'm saying, It's hurt for the culture. But you know, if a nigga out there doing whatever you're doing, you know, we all know the risk verse reward, or we should. But you know, senseless violence is one thing. Retaliation is another. You know what I'm saying, Playing with people money is another. I don't know what niggas was doing, you know, condolences, so they found their friends and loved ones like you know, I pray, should I make it all the way through, which you know I'll be doing. You know, I'll tell nigga because again niggas get caught up in theyself, like you can go somewhere and just thank you the man and that man. See they think and district. I mean, it's two ways. She is balanced.
Speaker 5: But if you say fifty over the last time in.
Speaker 2: A year since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: It's ever been fifty since nineteen, yeah.
Speaker 2: About ten years.
Speaker 4: And these these are like all of them might not be like a listens obviously, but you know what I mean, in different and different spaces. But I think it's somewhere around there forty or fifty or something like that.
Speaker 1: But all kind of niggas nine imagine niggas period.
Speaker 6: That's true, right, just nigs because it's so many. We don't hear about exactly. It ain't got no name. Yeah, that they ain't covering. Little kids don't follow these dopes. Everything is right to a swing, you know, some kind of way it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the kids don't follow these dopes.
Speaker 9: But the move over to y'all gonna do like the true story, y'all gonna do like ask interest ship to it.
Speaker 5: All right, I had to bring these nigga shit.
Speaker 6: I like that that would change series. I actually watched up as I got up on my Hulu every Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Don't want it because I saw the whole poison clan.
Speaker 6: I say, like nigga, I would be the rizzle, putting all these niggas together, these different attitudes and personalities to perform this thing. But yeah, because you got this nigga act like this nigga and I was seeing it.
Speaker 5: But I like that that series a movie will have to just be a story of I don't know how to move God.
Speaker 6: I ain't thought that far, but I liked it that serious, you know, and the JT Money thing is more of a documentary itself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll speaking. Yeah, let him tell when that nigga was love.
Speaker 6: You know, they got received all these people, as they say, receipts, They got their receipts. Let these yeah, authentic people tell their stories about that nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you was a to do your eulogy what you're saying about.
Speaker 5: Yourself, I'd be a narcissistic mother. Yeah, that nigga's also he's a past Now I put it on Muhammad ad Leaf boy, I do an audio eulogy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, motherfucker on the prettiest the past wasn't gonna like him in the world.
Speaker 5: Nigga, he was a hood man. He was now funk that that nigga wasn't. Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: How would you describe yourself though, Like if you could describe yourself to somebody.
Speaker 6: Like Jane authentic, straight up, ah, fun to be around, you know what I'm saying, No bullship, a medic family man, you know, daddy first, you know, then after I get through it that, Oh, I do my work and then I'm Rick James after midnight.
Speaker 9: What's your regiment to like staying on because you still look young as motherfucker?
Speaker 1: What's your regiment to do?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Well, I just stay active man a righte This niggas my agent and look younger than me.
Speaker 1: Hurting.
Speaker 5: I said, you gotta get off that money from couch. You know, I get it.
Speaker 6: You don't want to be out there with the young, so they gotta get out that money from the couch. You gotta do Like I've still been performing all these years. You know, I smoke and drink, but I still get on stage and rock that ship. But they they got to be active, man. You know what I'm saying. I would say like the old man said, oh young girl, but that's things now. I like grown women in case y'all ain't no. But anyway, active man activities. Man, all that sitting down straight from work to the couchs and the day over.
Speaker 5: No nigga, no nigga, gotta move. You gotta move.
Speaker 2: What's something you gotta knock down?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 2: You knocked down yet as far as it's a goal, Oh well accomplished. You got a few of them. But what was one thing that's right? Which one.
Speaker 5: Goals? Okay, Nigga was looking at.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know I got the perfect I'm gonna make the world place now, but I'm gonna go, you know, free real niggas back to the forefront.
Speaker 5: Man out the way now. I don't know, man, I'm winning and making the team win. You know, I want to change this ship though.
Speaker 6: If I could, I would open the doorway where you real needs to just get paid. You can always count your money. You know your money good. You do your work without. All right, you can play with them people over there.
Speaker 5: You come over here, like if I have my own distribution or platform or.
Speaker 6: App whatever, nigga, and we could eat through that moneyfucker and be transparent.
Speaker 5: But you know, I wasn't gonna let nigga have that.
Speaker 6: Even if you make it, they're gonna figure out way to try to come get you a get your men who made it, you know.
Speaker 5: But whatever. I know y'all niggas. I know your niggas, But yeah, that's one of my goals. Though.
Speaker 9: Do you think it's certain level you get to do you have to God damn kind of cross over and sell out like it's certain levels.
Speaker 5: It's seeing that way, I'm kind of believe it.
Speaker 6: But all right, niggas ask me Jay, the niggas ain't never tried you, And I'm like, ain't nobody tried me? He said, maintained it. I said they might have been in the room. They probably saw that. Nigga said, Nah, we ain't sucking them.
Speaker 5: Ye're like that.
Speaker 9: I was just I just I was doing podcast other night and I asked him, like how they start the conversation of the weird shit, like how come up right?
Speaker 5: How it come on, right, they groomed these nigga. I don't know.
Speaker 6: The niggas said they might have seen something, might have seen something back and they said, oh no, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He neither nigga say, Jay, you had how they strike this ship up?
Speaker 5: Like you was around all this and that, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, he ain't never heard of a nigga like brother nigga just tried me, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Not close to me, that ain't came as close.
Speaker 4: Shit, I'm trying to figure out, like what one of them hey so type conversations.
Speaker 2: But I think vibes. People just feeling vibes.
Speaker 1: You know your can you know who will go you.
Speaker 4: Know, looks what they talk about, what they wrap about, what they standing on. Like, yeah, you say money over everything? Oh, money over everything?
Speaker 5: Well we got we got a lot of that from.
Speaker 6: You. Whatever you like, how you feel about politics, you vote who politics? Yeah, I'm I'm gonna vote for whoever we say we're voting for.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, I just wanted to my teams, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Put like a thin man, whill we say.
Speaker 7: We were playing for this week this year. I'm going with us squad, trust us, man. I'm't believe in what we say wilding out.
Speaker 1: About Trump.
Speaker 5: I think he is himself.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I think I got it more of a thought about his followers, his fan base. Them, the motherfucker's don't worry about. I think he'll be the same he always been here or whatever. But I think it's his base. He get them niggas in line. They can manipulate him to do worse for us. That would have seemed like to me, like the.
Speaker 1: People who pushing him nobody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he just the man.
Speaker 6: I'm here a nigga, I push the button if I want to. But these other motherfuckers like he's just gonna write whatever. He'll just saying this nigga, just.
Speaker 1: Saying and they take him trying to satisfy his people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he hears me, He's gonna satisfy his people. But ain't no, buts he gonna satisfy his people. But it's the people behind him that I would think about.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. My campaign is for you niggas.
Speaker 6: Now. But yeah, I said, I don't hate him or nothing. You know what I'm saying I really don't no, you know other than man, they talk like they for us, but they don't do nothing for us.
Speaker 5: You know, So again, whoever im WoT for?
Speaker 6: If you got two thousand, you got two thousand and one with me, you know, if I can do, if I could sneak a cheap valid, then I'll give you that one too, just so.
Speaker 5: We got tap the scale.
Speaker 6: Then a little sugar in your bag, baker, So I had a little baking soda ship.
Speaker 1: You think you think can come up? Come up from the funding that ship he's going through.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I hope you do. But god damn they on him. What do you think it's gonna come out broke or he's gonna come out?
Speaker 8: Just get the funk out of the way, the graduate past the allegations like and then still be making for lack of a better example, like how Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: Did, like can come back, can make a major comeback love like it's love time, and get back to regular business.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't want to talk negative. I can't see that. Ain't Chris Brown. Chris Brown, he's got the talent. You know, he could dance and proper locker and hear the note till you forget about that ship, like, and that fucking wanted to put somebody else on.
Speaker 5: You got to pay that nigga and they got to have his own money. I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I'm watching the movie again. I'm just watching it to see the outcome.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: My thoughts on that ship. I just hope they get out alive. Yeah, that shit, bro, I don't. I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: No, say.
Speaker 1: You watching Kendrick and Drake ship, Yes, I have.
Speaker 5: I don't really think about it. I think br up though.
Speaker 6: I think I've been hearing ship like some big people trying to go out here and like, man, stop this ship, you stopping our money?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: I hear that kind of shit because this nigga was these people Meal ticket over here and brother said, nah, the niggas not like hers, and then they like, you know, maybe they're not, and then they money slowed down.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I'm watching this ship though, to see what.
Speaker 6: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: So what's next?
Speaker 1: You think it was good for hip hop though?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man? I mean okay, yeah, because again the GAG's gonna involve they gotta change something If the crackers had their way, that ship would have never change. They'd have kept that nigga right there on us. Think about it now, they just had this nigga sitting here and try to the rest of us playing like that nigga. Let that way up spin. Let the next nigga come around, get right there too. Hey man, they all get their turn. Man, everybody get a time. The game got to evolve and revolve and all that shit.
Speaker 4: Man, what you do by the other side of it, like the oh the Drake and ras ship where they're saying something some of those Jesus saying, man, they might go another way or some.
Speaker 6: Ship like the ship and one another way the ship. Yeah, yeah, I mean again, I'm watching the movie. Man, you know, I don't know, you know, did the nigga have a clean credit for it or he's just saying, yeah, they're my fans.
Speaker 2: I ain't like.
Speaker 5: Posts and stuff.
Speaker 6: But he never never say you nigga. That's what happened when you come to count of the nigga can't come here no more. You know, that's a whole another animal, you know, and then brought the wrongs like well what's next, you know, like did we just let all that ship go. Okay, damn ain't gonna do that no more. You know because ship when was younger, we took fights.
Speaker 5: We had fights.
Speaker 6: You know, the nigga might have got up and got out, you know, like it ain't like ni gonna Well, I don't know, you never know what nigga do. I'm gonna say, ain't like a nigga gonna bring thousands sticks in the cannon and.
Speaker 5: Go find them niggas. You know what I'm saying. The niggas out. It got your niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all take some time.
Speaker 9: Hey what you think about, but like just just like content creating, Like this is what I look at the game is nigga the niggas who was raised to stay out in the front of the camera, they kind of hinder us because if the camera's on you every day and niggas knew exactly who you was every day, how y'all be regular.
Speaker 1: That's the ship to get niggas out of here these days.
Speaker 9: That's what it ain't the music. They want to see who you are. Niggas want to learn from you. Like man, man, nigga wake up every day to come to your.
Speaker 6: Page to see what you on. Yeah, you get what I'm saying, and I just want to argument. I'm like, damn, I just can't sit and do I can't take principal food.
Speaker 5: Something I can't.
Speaker 6: I don't move like that. But they're like you got this, yeah, so you know now and then I try to give them something. But all our posts flys and events. You know, I'm gonna be over here next week, gonna fuck with me, do a drop you.
Speaker 9: But the simplest ship is the really ship though, like you be having a conversation one of your kids, or your girl, or one on the way uphill just driving or whatever, and that be the ship that can change the nigga life because the nigga hear.
Speaker 1: Your perspective and be like, you know, I always respect this nigga to get it from him. I ain't see it that way.
Speaker 5: And that's why I love this type of game.
Speaker 6: He'll see what y'all giving me a chance to converse with my people, thank you very much. Then we might get something the deal you know what I'm saying, they might get because ship, we just wrong with it.
Speaker 5: It's not staged.
Speaker 1: Question wrote down the Yeah, it's just going.
Speaker 5: So that's I like that part of the content. You know, yeah, but you know I be up here next week like this, ye a man.
Speaker 1: Niggas you know, but but you think do you think that take away from a nigga to do that aga do that?
Speaker 6: I look at him today, asked they what you're willing to do to get it? Like how bad you want it? Like, niggas do what they gotta do it. That's part of the game. Like me, I, y'all can have that corner. You know what I'm saying, Just don't come on this corner. It's my corner now. I'm trying to figure out how to see it. I don't think it take away from like a nigga.
Speaker 5: Who ain't on that. He ain't gonna do that anyway.
Speaker 6: But a nigga who want to be famous or he trying to blow up his brand on whatever he got going, he gonna do what he gotta do.
Speaker 9: Let me say the og thing about this shit is is that's how the young niggas getting misled because the niggas who really know this ship don't talk right.
Speaker 1: The niggas who talking no.
Speaker 5: Ship, why you ain't laughing?
Speaker 6: So now you're talking about all these different everybody seeing like niggas coming out of jail. Everybody had a story to tell, and they want to talk about a nigga who they was with, how they game went. A lot of stuff we can't say.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 6: Listen, everybody want to be the man to give out time, give our time. They singing him for him.
Speaker 1: He wrote it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I was just man.
Speaker 2: But you created a very.
Speaker 1: Talking But that's the truth though, That's that's the truth.
Speaker 9: That's the reason why like I be kind of hesitating on certain ship, I say, but I know certain niggas can pick up some ship that I'm putting down.
Speaker 1: Bro, you know what I'm saying. That's the reason why I like this ship so much.
Speaker 9: I see here and do this because niggas ain't getting real perspective from real people. They just getting shipped. They just getting a nigga trying to be famous, trying to be fa I want to be in back with the camera. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Whoever fun with the fun.
Speaker 6: If you don't, you don't let those we here they know see, we know us. Now I'm telling you we're gonna, We're gonna. Yeah, they were like, you here, what that nigga says? All they heard was the nigga talking about such and such and such, you know the price and what I did. They ain't here, Yeah, the costs. The ain't hit the costs. They hurt the price. Listen to me, now, they ain't here the costs. He's hurt the price.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Now we gotta we gotta make your recurrent here, so you gotta come over and hear it once a year.
Speaker 1: Man, fuck with us.
Speaker 6: I will too, boy, gladly. I appreciate y'all. Anywhere else got the man to the count nigga.
Speaker 1: We've been trying to say this up about about a year.
Speaker 5: Call them, bro, Oh I got one. Oh that's that day.
Speaker 6: Trigger answer the phone when I called him. He's gonna be like damn Jay White fucking he got a new story to tell y'all when he comes back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can tell him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that nigga trick throwed out man crazy. But get what he another one of them niggas. A nigga want to hear talk. You know what I'm saying, Bro, niggas you want to hear that ship because especially when you when you meet a nigga and exactly who you thought he was, you know, what I'm saying, So my ears open to them kind of niggas. No matter what niggas go through in their life or whatever flawed that I'm being exposed because we all got him, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I want to hear certain niggas speak that that that what do you call it?
Speaker 5: Interesting? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That interests me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Like I was raised up on y'all niggas ship, so to meet you and see that nigga exactly who the fuck I thought he was, I'm intrigued by that, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And your young niggas be like that too, Bro. They just ain't got nobody to listen to.
Speaker 9: Niggas want to hear niggas just ain't nigga keeping it to themself or I ain't going to be holding up.
Speaker 4: I think I think some of the OG's for say, just it's a think about it. It's a scary thing if you're not used to moving like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Just like when how when cavemen discovered fire, it was the best ship that it could have ever happened to them. It changed the world, but they didn't know what it was like when they first saw it or when they first found out about it. But then they had to get adapted to it. And then once they learned how to use it the right way, then it was up. After that, they learned how to cook, they learned how to wash clothes, they learned how to boil ship, they learned how to do all kinds of ship that they needed to do.
Speaker 1: But there's so many niggas out here.
Speaker 9: That's life being betrayed through rap lyrics that sit back and niggas eating it up, getting it to the world unproper.
Speaker 5: Get right, unproper right.
Speaker 1: You say you got a nigga somewhere.
Speaker 6: And this is why I wasn't a fan of the music for so long. Like you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like I can hear a song, I'd be like yeah, but it don't go like that though.
Speaker 6: You can hear a nigga talking that shit, but these niggas think that's the listen. I remember the first time I heard a nigga call out a number on the record, right, and uh, I see him a Mexican.
Speaker 5: He like, yeah, man, if you can get him for this, right, I'm like, fuck your man, nigga. We was over here.
Speaker 6: Boy, you might get out that rapd shit, but the Mexican I heard the rap music and trying to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got him. If you funk out, excuse me, y'all, I'm talking. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Tell this shit to real life. That's all that's going on. The fabrication has became the real reality.
Speaker 8: Life is imitating art now instead of art imitating life.
Speaker 1: But this shit is crazy.
Speaker 5: J T.
Speaker 4: Money, we appreciate you. You welcome anytime, my brother, y'all. Make sure got that new album.
Speaker 2: I'm mortal, Yeah, moring too.
Speaker 5: It's on the street right now.
Speaker 6: Listen. I got trigger Rick Ross on one sing got the whole Poison Clan on one, got see Lo Green on one, A ball m J G. Young Soldier, tried Regam and a bunch of young players. So on the bridge that gap old old and new, old and young.
Speaker 4: That's what's up money on Big Fax w w W dot big faxpod dot com, sal.
Speaker 3: Nick right now, visit the new website today, big faxpod dot com.
Speaker 6: Co