Speaker 1: Wow, should I open the windows?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: I cut here?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm in here.
Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom. Today, we look blue, I'm blue in it?
Speaker 2: I green?
Speaker 1: I would die if I was green, I would Is that like the remix or is that how the actual song always went?
Speaker 2: I think it's always been I'm blue. If I was green, I would die?
Speaker 1: Why is it so much works? When Bbi Ruxas says that, then when the like original says it, your hair looks good.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Yeah, I got it? Like cut today, that's a cut.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I figured like I would go for something new and like big. Yeah, and like I feel like I kind of nailed it.
Speaker 1: I mean it, it's definitely new, Like I don't know if.
Speaker 2: And you're ugly?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well was it expensive? Because it looks like a cocky kind of look like it looks like you went up to somebody out front of a Starbucks on Hollywood and Vine and you said, I'd give you three dollars to do something cool to my hair, and then they did that.
Speaker 2: You're a winch and a wickan and a witch.
Speaker 1: Well you're a fucking white witch.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Emergency and I come.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi guys. Oh, I'm gonna fucking myself.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna pick that up rocking shit.
Speaker 1: I never wear skirts on the podcast because I like, like to lift my legs up too much and I don't want to give a free peep show.
Speaker 2: And when I'm literally watching the episode, I'm constantly looking up your skirt.
Speaker 1: What the fuck like trying to see a muh get a glimpse of the couter the old bronzeon up there. The Cooter Bronson who lets cinophile will be a word.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is pretty yeah, like who who was? Like, Oh, I could never call myself.
Speaker 1: Like the other word, but like for cinema.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would literally never ever call myself.
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You are crazy say you like movies. Also, there's a very big difference between movies and film, and all of you bitches calling everything you watch a film on letterbox record. Really you need to get a grip because you're not better than anybody else because you call it a film. However, when I call it a film, I am better than you.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, I mean that's like really double standard and it doesn't really make sense, and you just seem.
Speaker 2: Like is a double standard when I like believe women should be making me sandwitches at all times and men should be like.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily a double standard. I think that's just misogynistic.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? What's the word that I call you? Behind your back?
Speaker 2: Guys, Welcome back to the income. This is episode seven this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been exciting. We've been going strong for two months now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so welcome back to Emergency Intercom. Okay, this is what I have to say. So I have like a few psychological operations that I've been theorizing with. Okay, that I've been theorizing and like toying with these ideas and.
Speaker 1: Literally John before he started conspiracy.
Speaker 2: I don't know where to take my theories, like because I have a lot of them. So I feel like this is your sign Corn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome to dru Shyam corner.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know how it's been like hell Claudi out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The government with harp h A R whatever PP or whatever the fuck, which is what they control the weather with, is creating these clouds over America and Europe to block the sun to keep us weak and desolate and sad and isolated because gray clouds. Yeah, it's scary guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, but why are they doing that? Is that it? You just think they're doing it?
Speaker 2: So we have to rely on the government and their pills. I mean, yeah, my happy little pill.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's exciting news. I will be seeing a psychiatry soon, so we will know what's wrong with me very very soon. Stay tuned. Comment what you think is wrong with me. I have a few assumptions, Like, I have my guesses, but I won't say them because I don't want anybody to attack me and like shoot me executioner style for self diagnosing myself. But I think I think I can guess. Oh wow, I wasn't gonna say though, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, but yeah, so the government is blocking the sun to make us take our happy little pills. Okay, next psychological operation. There are actually two moons. Tell me why I can see the moon in the middle of the day, you know, but Australia can see the same moon at night when we're on opposite sides of the globe. That's not adding up. Do the math.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, I guess that is insane, But you know it's more insane is knowing that all you do all day is wake up and sit in your room and isolate. And this is what you're thinking about over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's really really bad.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's like a lot of people who are in goal I'm trying to like me, trying to walk around like the topic of schizophrenia, but a lot of people are definitely super engulfed in conspiracies and all these things. Obviously because of a lack of community. We all know that. That's kind of like a breed for a lot of the issues that we have on the internet is a lack of community, a lack of connection, and then you find that and you find peace and.
Speaker 2: No bitches, no swag, no bread leg.
Speaker 1: So now you're talking about how the earth is flat, the government is.
Speaker 2: You know, that's literally a connection is no bitches, no swag, no bread to conspiracy theory, pipeline like that is actually genuinely something. But that's not me.
Speaker 1: Say his name again, but Shane Dawson would have to disagree.
Speaker 2: No bitches, no swag. He's got bread, too much bread? Yeah, a little bit. Okay, Next thing, Oh, Magoro, just read a note. I've been keeping this from you for so long. Okay, So we went to the gym and I came out and I had seen something really.
Speaker 1: Really genuinely horrifying what it is, and it's definitely been built up way too much and you're gonna be very overwhelmed and be like, oh, yeah, I knew that.
Speaker 2: But like the fact that they had to put this up in the gym and the sauna was shut down because read the first fucking line. Yes, they were cleaning the come off the walls. I don't know what happened, but basically, my gym, I've been saying it for so long, very very gay place, like I am literally sexually harassed every time I go into that fucking sauna. Whatever. That a new sign, Yes, they just put it up.
Speaker 1: That is actually insane.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but basically they put up a sign saying no, there's like a no sexual policy at our gym, like because people were boning and having sex in the fucking saunas and jerking each other off, and.
Speaker 1: Shit, wow, I really can't believe that they had all that health shit to it to make it seem like it was just.
Speaker 2: Like a gym has a zero tolerance policy regarding inappropriate sexual or lude behavior. Offenders will lose membership and maybe subject to arrest and prostitution.
Speaker 1: That was when I read that. I was like prostitution. I was like, wait, I thought you just said no to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, so that's like.
Speaker 1: Dude, that is actually so insane. Well, the girls bathroom or sauna doesn't have that. We'll see today. I'll see if they have it today and I'll update y'all, but we don't have that. The phone thing is like the first thing I read, and I was like, mm, because sometimes I bring my phone in because I have my headphones on and I was just like listen to music in there. But then I stopped doing it, yeah, because I was like, I'm literally gonna break my iPhone fourteen.
Speaker 2: Pro that fucking sucks. The camera on that goddamn thing is the most awful funny because.
Speaker 1: I could take pictures of the fucking moon, and what can you do with your phone look up pictures of the moon. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: All I use my phone for is TikTok and to take pictures of my butthole.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, it's funny. Oh, that's funny that you mentioned that, because I've never been.
Speaker 2: To Walmart and o oh, you you wouldn't know a lot about Walmart. Wowmart expert. I'm sure because you're always I don't even know what that is, because I'm sure you're always that Walmart one of the one of maybe one of the top ten videos made of all the time. Like I just shifted shifted society in a very rare.
Speaker 1: Way, starting to like think about.
Speaker 2: Pain. Yeah, and you fucking came into my room today after we chatted about Inya having zero, Riz came into my room and grabbed I have like this tray of paint and she grabbed my cart or a bottle of paint out of my cart of paint and was like pain party, and like acted like she was gonna spray it all over my fucking room. And it was so stupid. It was the stupidest thing I've ever seen you do.
Speaker 1: But then it reminded me. I was like, you know what's insane is like in a different world, someone who's really unfunny with no social cues would do something like that because they'd be like this will be funny and like to spray paint at you. Yeah, And then I thought about it, and I know exactly who would do it, and it's Killer, the killing name one because I don't know his name.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know his name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so okay, do you want to explain her?
Speaker 2: You started off because I'm bad telling stories.
Speaker 1: So we were at this party, like at a friend's party and whatever. We're like chatting it up with like new people because like I'm super sociable and everybody is like, be such a dope soul that everybody craves your vibe. That's what it's like when we go into parties.
Speaker 2: We're like unicorns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so people love seeing us. And we were just talking, talking, chatting it up with a bunch of people. And this dude is like kind of hanging around and talking and he's like a funny guy. Whatever. We're like making conversation. He can get along a conversation. Cool. Fine, Not thinking anything of it, I turned and I realized he's really talking to Drew, like like following.
Speaker 2: Around talking like talking talking like literally thinks he's like rizzing all over me talking like it's it is really really scary, And like I was like I wasn't talking back. I was just talking to this person because I was like I didn't want to be like.
Speaker 1: Yo, starting to read it like oh, okay, this is like not this is it? Like we are not here, we are not in this conversation for the same reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you literally want me and I want to get away from I just flash juices, but I am like essentially running away from this personally, as much as.
Speaker 1: I make fun of you for being like when I go out, I wanted without fail, at every party, I have to make sure I'm looking around for Drew because Drew also isn't like I think, because it's a new section of your life where you're literally hunted down and wanted like that, so you still don't know how to just step away from it and be like, Okay, this is like kind of mean, but I'm just gonna literally cut this casation.
Speaker 2: I did reason this, Yeah, yeah, this is but this was before that.
Speaker 1: So at every party I have to kind of like look out for Drew and see if he's being held hostage.
Speaker 2: And was being held hostage like crazy, I would run. I would literally go inside and go hide in the bathroom for ten minutes, and he would wait for me for ten minutes, and I was like, whoa, this is fucking crazy, Like wow, what am I supposed to do and then like it just basically became this like big thing and I had to push him over and like I fucking drowned him in the pool.
Speaker 1: And he died. Yeah, but before it got like too much, he had come over to me, like Drew went to the bathroom and he came back over to me and he started asking me questions about Drew and was like is he single? And I was like yeah, and like laughed and like looked away because I didn't think anything of it. And he's like, what's his vibe? And I just look at this man and I'm like, what do you mean, what's his vibe? And he's like like what's his vibe? And then I just go there is no vibe there. Do not go. Don't do that. Literally. He was like, he was like, what, Like I think he's He was like, I think he's cute, Like I think I want to like like would he ever go on a date? And I'm like, I don't think you understand what I'm saying. Do not go into those waters because it will not work out for you and it's not worth it and it's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: It will hurt. Yeah, And I just.
Speaker 1: Straight up being like leave him alone, Like I basically would like, leave him alone, because why you're talking to him, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And I give and you knows my type and I give in your permission to do that, and I.
Speaker 1: Did, but no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Even you even told him.
Speaker 1: I literally, I literally like, which was maybe was kind of mean, but he kept pushing and being like no, no, no, I think I could do this, and I'm like, no, babes, no bribes, no. I look at this person in the face and I explicitly describe his type and I'm like, you are in the front type, not that type, that's not like whatever, and he just, I guess was hella fucking feeling himself because he's like, I can I could turn him out. I'm like, bitch, you can barely touched the top of his head. You're three feet tall, like you're gonna turn it out? Like it was.
Speaker 2: It was really really scary in one of those moments.
Speaker 1: Not that there's anything wrong with being a short guy, guys, come on, sorry, I just had to that, but it was really scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the camera's never really seen Kai Kai is like two foot four, yeah.
Speaker 1: Which is sad, but we also took his mic away. He's not gonna have a mic anymore, so don't even don't even be expecting for him to say anything back.
Speaker 2: Kai, not even being here, was still finding a way to come him short and old.
Speaker 1: He was Kay's height though, that is a good reference, so if you've ever seen Ky, he was kaid he was taller, which is crazy because Kai's only two foot eight, which.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, so then fast forward than I like, I, oh, I'm like so fucking I'm like losing it, bro, I'm losing it.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm literally just laughing. Where the story ends is so.
Speaker 2: Antic, Oh funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they took about being in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so like I escaped for a little bit randon the kitchen was chopping it up with my other homies that I knew, and I was purposely like turning my back to get him out of the conversation, and like eventually he took that hint, but he would not take a fucking hint all night and literally went and stand stood in the corner staring at me talk to my friends, and it was so bizarre. And then I saw like Enya and our other Homiach sitting at the table and we just I like sat down and was chatting with him. Then he sat down at the table and tried to talk with us.
Speaker 1: He was like scraning over you too, and it was so weird. He was like trying to like mark his tear next to you in a way, and I was like, so it started to make me really uncomfortable. And then I was like, this is insane because I've already.
Speaker 2: Like I would do this. I was looking at you and I was like help, no, I know.
Speaker 1: Drew was literally like help me stop him. And then I was like I just started We basically started talking about leaving, and I was like, we're tired, We're gonna leave.
Speaker 2: I had to fucking evacuate that fun party because I was being attacked all night but for being sexy. Far is Yeah, so like I don't. I really like I am such a pushover and like in the moment, like in that specific moment, I should have just been like no, but I ended up like trading numbers with him because he was so push It.
Speaker 1: Takes also so much practice to just be able to get to the point where you can say no to somebody who is not taking a hint, like, yeah, it sucks, but it is just hard to draw that boundary and be like no, because so many times.
Speaker 2: So many people just gotta find it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so many people have my number and I'm like, you don't need this because one, we're not getting along, this isn't going where you think it's going, and like it doesn't need to be like this, Yeah we can. Also, I'm sorry, just because I have an iPhone does not mean you need to make contact with it. That is not what that means. That's not a little bit invitation that everybody I mean needs to have direct contact with me. I think it even goes as far as like the idea that I have to follow everyone I see in public back on Instagram, Like if I crazy you often in public and we get along really well, yes I would love to follow you. Yes we can exchange numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just so annoying that people think that's an open invitation. I feel like it could come off as rude, but it's just why am I gonna give you my number because I'm not going to answer, so now what.
Speaker 2: It's also it's also giving like like I mean, I am not like I also feel this way, but like rejection is like such a hurtful fucking thing because it like attacks you. It makes you attack yourself to your core and all of your flaws and all of your looks and whatever, and like you'll never be that person that that person wants, like whatever.
Speaker 1: But like if we just met, it shouldn't be that exactly.
Speaker 2: Deep. But basically we traded numbers and we went back to our hotel because we were like having a little staycation, and all of a sudden, I get a text from this man and he texted me the craziest photo. Like the first thing he said to me was he sent me a selfie of himself with our friend's dog. And I was like, oh wow. So I immediately like photo shopped it and showed ya Oriyan and Joe Siah and I was like, look at the picture he just sent of me. And they didn't get to see him that much, and I showed it and they thought, that's like literally what he looked like.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, he's literally so like copd and fucked up that his face is melting. Like that's why I perceived that. I was like he did too much.
Speaker 2: Like melting Before we go on and sound like mean girls, like he he was a good looking person, Like he was just not my type.
Speaker 1: He was got told no all night and now you're pushing it, and now you're gonna because if you don't know how to just take no as an answer and walk away, the least I get to do is poke fun at you because you pushed boundaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just wanted to clear the air. And like maybe there was like one part where like he did think I was like genuinely curious about whatever that was, but like that's just because I'm a pushover and I'm a shitty person. But yeah, that's how the story end. And I would post a selfie, but it is potentially the meanest thing to ever do to a person, So I will never ever ever in that in Zae.
Speaker 1: But yeah, basically that I don't remember how he looks normally. Now I can think of it as just like also, I was drunk when Drew showed me the picture, so I was like, like my brain was genuinely like, dude, that's what he looked like all night because he didn't tell us he photoshoped it, so we all believed that's how he looked at that an hour later he was like, by the way, I face tuned the fuck out of.
Speaker 2: That PA, and then we went and played Raya. On my account, that's the best game. It's just like treating Raya like a video game and just like not taking it serious at all and just looking at all the people on there and being like, yes, yes, no, absolutely, I know we were gonna play it in Big sir, but.
Speaker 1: Your membership got.
Speaker 2: I literally did cancel my membership. I literally did. Okay, well, I forgot to talk about this psychological operation in Drew's sye up Corner, so Drew Syup Corner. That's like the little theme. So I'm working and I'm not married to it, but like maybe we can make it good. But the NASA, for the first time I think ever, maybe in fifty years, I don't fucking know, I don't care, has acknowledged the existence of UFOs and UAPs, which I am a firm believer that aliens exist somewhere in our universe and I used to be like, there's no way they're on our fucking planet, but like the more like I don't know what to fucking call them. But it's basically like the idea that they're media training us and like making it so when aliens do eventually get like dropped, like they drop the alien bomb on us, or yeah, the new update of Earth that there's been aliens here the entire time, it doesn't completely spiral the population into like chaos and devastation. But there was like this event that happened in uh Las Vegas, And I won't go any deeper because I know you're fucking bored, but yeah, it was really lit and very convincing. And then also there was just a big.
Speaker 1: Like pessimistic or not even pessimistic. I am the worst person. Well, yeah, when I don't believe something, it's like, no, cat, you're not going to convince me. And even if it is convincing, you're not going to be the ones who convinced me. But I genuinely am. Anyway, video you said you saw when you were in six created and you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, yeah there is a I was showing Andy and Josh like all the alien footage that I'm in collecting.
Speaker 1: Before you like couldn't find it. So it was also like really so gay, this whole feel about aliens and like, of course, like it's not even I hope you understand.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not like me being like, no, I know, I sound insane.
Speaker 1: It's literally like not me trying to be like you just are saying something that I don't care about. But it's more like it's hard for me to engage in that conversation because I'm the worst person ever and if I like have no real interest in it, it's like hard for me to like get my brain to focus on it. So you did the whole thing, and I was really trying hard to listen.
Speaker 2: And then you're like, all right, you were you did. That's like the first time in your life my phone.
Speaker 1: I was like really like trying to listen, and then this mother record goes oh and here's the video, And now you're like, wait, what is this. I think I've seen this before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's this this video.
Speaker 1: Children phomenals.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Sorry.
Speaker 1: My ear is just so long that like when I like whip it around, I drop everything.
Speaker 2: But that when I was like six years old, I saw that on the internet, like on fucking Digg or something or like early Reddit, and I believe the shit out of it. I was like, oh, oh wow, they're here. They're here, And I think it's a clip from like a movie movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it is from a movie.
Speaker 2: But those kids ate down, they were I know.
Speaker 1: They were acting their fucking ass off, and you know they all that money went to their parents, and their parents went out for drinks at a bar after that, because that's just how being a child a fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: But last thing I'll say about aliens and then I'll move the fuck on. But there was this giant wiki leaks or not wiki leaks whistleblow like on like alien whatever blah blah blah blah blah and that shit. Like I read all of it in two hours. It was like it was like the most I've ever read in one city.
Speaker 1: Is that you like or not like somebody who will sit down and like really commit to reading like that. Yeah, and of course if it's about some fucking alien.
Speaker 2: Shit, stupid bullshit, yeah I have to fuck end. But yeah, that was very very convincing. And the gist of it is that aliens have been here the whole time, and the reason why they're getting more active and there's more sightings is because we're there's like a threat of nuclear war and they're essentially like our zoo keepers and like they've been in living in the ocean, like in a base for this entire time, and that the ships they make are like like imagine like heat shrink wrap like around like a box like and then you peel it off. Like basically their ships are made like that where they like so they get come up and yeah, and then go mining.
Speaker 1: Oh so we can rip them out the plastic yea, all start acting right now, no.
Speaker 2: Like dead as they literally will. But yeah, basically they've been here the whole time and we're just being watched and taken care of. See.
Speaker 1: The thing about me is like I just will never believe it. And you could put an alien in my face and I'd be like, bitch, this fucking I would give this special effect is going too far.
Speaker 2: That's like literally how I feel like if I saw one in person, I would be like, Okay, that's literally not real. But if there was an alien in front of me, I would get it.
Speaker 1: Lingus, Yeah, I say, I'd be like, can I see your genitalia?
Speaker 2: The I speak three languages, English, Spanish and kind of lingus you're and Italian?
Speaker 1: Wait? I had something written down the Wait.
Speaker 2: Why am I spicy white? I'm a spicy white.
Speaker 1: So this is okay. You need to stop that. The more we like enter our adulthood and get closer to thirty, it's just natural, rolled.
Speaker 2: Up you exploring your body or not in that way.
Speaker 1: No, what, I will explore my body. Why do you have to make.
Speaker 2: It like that? Like, why are you think you're just talking about masturbation all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean I do have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: Guys. Guys, don't even get me started. On the couch, on the walls, it's everywhere. She's like a.
Speaker 1: Cat's my seabuman's squirts. But but basically I just went I've been to the doctors and seen like the nurses around my age, because it's just getting to that point where like the people our age, because we're in our mid twenties now, are working these jobs. Yeah no, never you, like literally never you, because I would not trust you in a doctor's office. But actually, with that being fucking said, that's my issue is now that like I went to the tailor the other day and there was a girl my age. I was like, you have a job, like or like it's literally like, yes, I don't have a dom. So I'm like, here, why Also, why are you coming up to me with pins and needles to like start poking my clothes.
Speaker 2: I gave what you're saying. It's like you being the same age as these people and they're like highly specialized in their craft, and it doesn't make.
Speaker 1: No sense because also I don't have a craft. I'm highly specialized, Like I didn't have to do that. So now I'm like very confused and concerned.
Speaker 2: There was a giant.
Speaker 1: The doctor who's about to give me a shot and take my blood is my age. I'm like, I know you're gonna sell that shit on deepop because why are you taking my blood? Like, I'm like, there's no.
Speaker 2: My blood got stolen by a thirty something year old doctor. Did I talk about that? No, you haven't, guys. I something is seriously wrong with my testicles, and like that's as far as I'll go, Like I don't know what is going on.
Speaker 1: Something is wrong with my box because everyone who goes in it becomes obsessed with me. But that's different.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, no, that was awesome actually, but something is seriously wrong with my testicles. And I've been going to the doctor's a bunch and getting ultrasounds and I have to get a second ultrasound and I had to give blood and piss and blah blah blah blah blah. Because I was like, is this an STD? I've been like celibate for like a very very long time, like other than with me, but yeah, yeah, And so I'm just like, is this like did I like contract something from the toilet? See? Like, what the fuck is going on here? All of them came back negative in the urine and then I called back, Oh, there's a hummingbird out there. But I called back and I was like, yo, like I just got the urine results, where is the blood? And they were like, oh, the blood is included. And then I went through the document and I was like, no, this isn't true. So I called them back on Monday.
Speaker 1: Wait when you're like where's the blood? That's me when I feel myself leaking and I go to the bathroom but but it's just discharged and I'm not starting my period. I'm like, where is the blood? Boo. Sometimes if you leave your discharge in your panties too long, you can crack it off, like like what's something like a caramel like crunch candy? Like you do you ever do that with your discharge. Just take off your underwear and like leave it on the floor and it'll dry and you can it'll just peel off the fabric.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I'm back. What the what the heck, what the hell, what the hell? Sorry, my new haircut is getting in my hair?
Speaker 1: But your hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But I called back on Monday three days later. Guys, this could be something seriously wrong with me, and like it's like really crazy.
Speaker 1: But guys, like, I don't think I've ever heady, be like, guys, listen up.
Speaker 2: Like no, I'm being that serious.
Speaker 1: Something seriously with you, guys, what the hell is wrong with me?
Speaker 2: But I go or I call the doctor and I'm like yo, so no, no, no, I call the lab that did my lab work and I was like, yo, they said the blood work was done and that's including this document that you sent, but it's not in here. And they were like, yeah, it's not in there. We never got your blood. And so I'm like, wait, what the fuck? Like I gave you like a bunch of fucking blood, Like where is my blood? Where is my go to.
Speaker 1: The to the vampires to flip my blood to other vampires? And but they like get high off their own supply, and I'm like, where is my going.
Speaker 2: Boom? Where is my blood? So then I call my doctor and I'm like, yo, guy, this literally went on for like a week. I gotta stop saying that. This literally on for like a week. It was like so hectic. In hell, it's still going on because they haven't found my fucking blood. But I called the doctor back and I'm like, yo, where's my blood? Y'all lost it and they were like, uh, let me talk to the doctor and they fucking ghosted me. Where my blood? Challenge?
Speaker 1: Where is my blood? Like I literally fucking sold it because why is your blood gone?
Speaker 2: Also, that's something off your damn phone.
Speaker 1: I'm asking for the Janet tickets because I'm starting to panic.
Speaker 2: So Andya's begging for Janet Jackson tickets because it's tonight and they're two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I this is, I know, really crazy, and it sounds like that one girl who was like I spent fifty thousand dollars in Harry Style tickets, but like, I never spend this much on tickets because usually because I'm sexy and I'm hot and I know musicians, it's no big deal, I get a hookup, but I hate asking for a hookup. For tickets, I usually will like hope it just happens naturally, and if it doesn't, I just buy like random tickets that are cheap and I'll just go because I don't really care usually about being close, but for Janet, I need to be close. And it's tonight by the time this episode comes out, it would have been two weeks ago. Your hair looks like thank you, kind of looks a con candy thank you, But this is pointless. I'm asking my close friends for tickets and I'm hoping that one of my munches come through. Hopefully one of my munches it up hook me up. But well, my all my munches have become veteran munches, so they're fallen soldiers, and I don't believe they will be active in the war for my box anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like it's done.
Speaker 1: My munches are just like they're Honestly, my munches aren't much unemployment right now, so I haven't even asked how they're doing.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's crazy that I thought about was like when we went out, like there weren't that many recognizable and familiar faces and what I thought about it was like, oh my gosh, everybody that we loved seeing when we went out or like aging out of their party era like they're like they're like I have boyfriend, girlfriend, and I'm too old to be doing this and I want kids in two years, Like I need to chill the fuck out.
Speaker 1: No, that's literally what it is. Like all of our friends, including us, we're just at that age where it's also not worth going out and like being hungover the next that's not because it's so easy to get hungover now for me, Like it's fun, but the next day is not worth it. Like I'm so easily, like it takes nothing to make me hungover now, and I'd rather just stay home and get so high and get scared and watch stand Up that scares of me and freaks me out and then go to bed. Yeah, and then in the morning think about, like how there were three jokes I said to my friends that I thought upset them and made them hate me. And I was like, that was weird. Why did I think they literally hated me?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's really really crazy. But we went out a couple nights ago to one of our homies birthday party, yeah, I saw a bunch of famous people. I'm pretty cool. But on the way out there was like paparazzi out front, and I saw the paparazzi and I like, it is my dream to like trick the paparazzi. That is like one of my biggest is to like get them to take pictures of me and then like the next hour look at them and.
Speaker 1: Talking to people. Josiah and Drew were literally conspiring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like plotting. I was like, because my goal is to like get these paparazzi to look at these photos of like whoever they thought they were taking a picture of, and be like who the fuck is this? So I got I pulled just side to the side, and I was like, okay, like we gotta plot this shit out. Like Josiah, need you to go up to one of the photographers because there was like a mass of them. I need you to go up to them and be like yo, like so and so is walking out, like and he's having like a bad night, Like you need to get pictures of him. And so it was time for us to leave, and there were a bunch of paparazzi and Josiah walked over there and said went and talked to him, and so I thought was he said was talking about me.
Speaker 1: We were like, okay, so I was behind you and I was filming, and Mason was still like in the smoking area filming us walk out. I also assumed me and Drew both assumed that he went out there and said the name of a random man. They were trying to say Beck, And I was like, y'all are crazy for thinking one that they would believe Beck is at this party, two that they would give a fuck about getting a picture exactly.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, tell him if someone pop in right now, like I don't know, just tell them it's something. I couldn't think of anybody that looks like me that's famous. I think we said like Tom Holland, but I was like, I do not look like or Josiah said Tom Holland, and I was like, I don't fucking look like. That's not gonna work. But long story short, like I'm fully in like go mode in character, like I have my hat like covering my face. I'm like walking out quickly like distraught, like I'm like, oh my god, they're gonna like flick up because they started walking over to the exit that we were at, getting their cameras ready and starting to point them at us. Nothing. They didn't take a single fucking photo. And I called an uber black like or an uber Excel or whatever the fuck it is.
Speaker 1: Literally into the like, delude it just to have a car.
Speaker 2: My driver's out.
Speaker 1: There, like there was a driver there and this not a single Yeah, not a single photo was taken. And actually I have an angle of it too. From my angle, you can see that they lifted the camera and then put it down. I realized in my video because fucking Josiah told him I was Olivia Rodrigo, which I do not look like her.
Speaker 2: And he went up to them and was like, oh, like Olivia Rodrigo is like walking out right now.
Speaker 1: And she's wearing a black tank.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's and like just said he was, she was having like a rough night and she's really drunk, like you need to get these photos of her, and they bodied us and Josiah flopped and I can never.
Speaker 1: Again the person he could think of that like paparazzi would want a picture of because he said that. He went up to them and he was like uh, because he was like, are you guys, and they were like, yeah, we're Paparazzi was like, okay, someone's coming out and they're like who, and then he goes Olivia Olivia Roger and then they were.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh, that's perfect.
Speaker 1: He's literally just like, oh, okay, perfect. They're gonna take the picture. You can see in the photo that almost immediately they look at me, They're.
Speaker 2: Like, who the fuck is that And you can see in the video of me covering my face. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.
Speaker 1: But like it was really really funny what.
Speaker 2: You do for the bit. But yeah, Also, why the fuck do I need a birth certificate proving like that I'm alive?
Speaker 1: I know I'm here a birth certificate and a fucking Social Security.
Speaker 2: I'm literally here in front of you and talking like I don't need a burst certificate. Like Also, like, if you need to cancel, like an airline flight because of a death or something, you have to show them the death certificate of the person you lost. And if they're not close enough to you, that can't be true. Swure to god, it's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Give me my fucking money back, bitch so much. I want the ticket anyway.
Speaker 2: I've actually never had trouble refunding a fly or can't.
Speaker 1: I know, that's what I'm like, that can't be true because anytime I've canceled a flight, I just get but it's it's.
Speaker 2: It's real though, like the airline bit is real.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Are we still going to go to the gym? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I did finally go to an estate, so I know, I said in the last episode or one of these episodes. I don't know, these are all coming out at random times that estate sales weren't real, and I still believe that they weren't real. I went with a friend of mine and it felt like we got transported into a random timeline and it didn't make sense and it was very random. We also forgot cash, so we basically just went into this person's house and then I immediately felt really crazy about being in someone's house, like looking through their stuff, and I couldn't stop laughing because I just like we were just like what are we doing? Like why did we drive out forty five minutes to be in this fucking house? And I felt really bad because like it seemed like the people working it were like whoever this person was friends like it was like a really like random.
Speaker 2: Like a state sales, like if you don't hire a company to do it, it's just like your close homies and fantis. That's what it felt like.
Speaker 1: And I felt crazy and I was like doing you know when I like start laughing a lot because I'm like nervous and uncomfortable. I kept doing that and then I was feeling really bad and I just had to leave. So I went to an essays and then I immediately left. But I did get complimented on my jacket, but that's because everywhere I go, I get like shouting compliments. It's almost like annoying. It's like, ask me how I'm doing. Stop saying that my tits look good.
Speaker 2: I've been out with you. I think literally every single place you've ever gone, and I've never heard someone shout at you.
Speaker 1: That's funny. That's funny because they do so. Also, in seventh grade, my crush who I was in and on and off relationship with, who I was really toxic with. One time he made me really mad, so I took a pantyliner like a pad, and I wrote his name on it in red ink this isn't real. And I slapped it in the stairwell and me and my friends waited there for the belter ring and everybody going down. He was like one of the popular kids, and I stood there.
Speaker 2: Like broken upre dating.
Speaker 1: We were on our one of our many breaks wow, and everybody walking by was like, oh my fucking god liked. And then we got back together and then he asked me to have sex with him in the bathroom and I literally was like, are you actually stupid?
Speaker 2: We're fucking twelve Latoxica. I would have given it up.
Speaker 1: I know, bitch, I fucking know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some respect well men need to go back to the steel beams, working on the steel beams. Where are the real men?
Speaker 1: Like I know, it's really like, it's actually a problem, Like no one's building shit. Everyone's so busy building shit in fortnite and on their PC and in three D renders, but no one's building shit in real life. I want to link up and build IRL and not link up and build IG.
Speaker 3: Like yuh yeah, because they need to go back to the still beams and fallen off in New York City dying because I don't see that anymore.
Speaker 2: Where are they.
Speaker 1: Also everybody's always like, oh, like a fuck, I fucked up and I checked his following list. No, what you need to check is who he's playing Fortnite with, because he just went and hugged a girl doing the duo emo.
Speaker 2: Wow, they were doing the.
Speaker 1: Duo emo hug in Fortnite and you were too busy looking through his ig following list.
Speaker 2: What was that fucking TikTok with all the slides of him being like keep your circle small like it's fortnitely.
Speaker 1: It was like like Fortnite taught me so many things that real life never could. It's like when your circle small is small, you know, all the best competitors are there, Like it's like you're surrounded by the best of the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something about it being toxic.
Speaker 1: I can't even think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like Hella, Liz.
Speaker 1: I need to find them because we're gonna end this episode with them.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, if it was still in the like witch trial era, I would accuse you of being a witch and they would believe you, and then I would go to your stoning.
Speaker 2: Would actually believe that, and I would I would cat. I would say I am a witch, I do witchcraft. Yeah, okay, yeah, I feel bad for the depressed people watching this. I really do. If you're depressed, make some noise. Yeah, I feel bad for you. I feel really bad for you.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm really not gonna find this is actually like making me like upset, and I think I'm gonna throw a hissy fit right now. All right, Well, thank you guys so much for watching. Ohkay, media, media media.
Speaker 2: You literally never want to do media. You're like, it's crazy that you are the biggest gatekeeper I know, and like you have an entire segment on your podcast that you give away media that you don't give away media on.
Speaker 1: Well, here's my media. Too much Happened by the Beg's Simple kind of Life, No Doubt, crying, laughing, loving life, Labi Sefrey I can't say his name right, and then still listening to is that love anything when you mean maha and actually that's it. That's all I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 2: Oh, Wooden Girl, Jonathan Lean doer Um, Worst Behavior Drake, Oh Worst Lonesome Town, Ricky Nelson.
Speaker 1: The Motion by Drake. I know every word to that song. I love that song and girls Love Beyond It by Drake.
Speaker 2: You won sorry these words, Natasha betting feel money on a gold play a G Cook and I'll give you one more by ag Cook. Listen to seven G. It's like three million songs long, but ada Is is really good. Twenty twenty one is really really good. And then I think it's called Silver, but I can't find it. Maybe it's on a different album s I l v R. But it's the one that like is a bunch of fucking screaming and scratching and sound, and then it becomes the most beautiful song you've ever heard in your entire life. Let me find that real quick. I also still listening to Pine Grove. Need to by pine Grove is lit sauce Um. And that's the first musician that TikTok has showed me that I didn't know of before was Pine Grove, and that I've actually enjoyed. Every other musician on TikTok I gave. I gave to TikTok. Every fucking musician on TikTok I gave to TikTok, like Mike Hawk drop all right. Also Mike Hunt gave me a blowy.
Speaker 1: Any men,