Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Cheese in the Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge. Before we begin, we have a very special guest. We have Alexia.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Hi Alexia.
Speaker 5: Hi girls, I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 4: You're here.
Speaker 3: Can you just let us know what last name you go by?
Speaker 5: These days?
Speaker 6: I still go by Napola, Okay, but for some reason I can't get rid of that again.
Speaker 4: That's like what's Edward's last.
Speaker 3: But we are here with a Lexianapola and San Francisco for the Janet Jackson concert. Janet Jackson is on tour with special guest Nelly. It's called Together Again. Tour tickets are on sale now at livenation dot com. Check out tour dates and cities at livenation dot com or Janet Jackson dot com. But also we have a pretty big announcement to start.
Speaker 5: I'm scared.
Speaker 4: You're right, I'm okay with it, guys.
Speaker 3: She's okay with it now, She's okay with us until July eleventh, because I'm officially announcing that my co host on Twatts for Real Housewives of Orange County is Alexia Woo.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited, thank you, my god one honor. I have big shoes to fill.
Speaker 3: I oh well, I mean, I think the big thing is we need somebody who's going to be outspoken, which I think both of you and I if we went into a competition on who could talk more, I feel like, I.
Speaker 5: Know, I feel like we're gonna have a hard time.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's a housewife quality, right that we just talk over each other.
Speaker 3: Yes, you talk over each other, but I think it's especially when we're in this setting, we can at least see each other and know like, Okay, this person's going to say. You know, she's coming up with something. But what I love about you is and my favorite thing about watching you on the show, whether it comes across well or not, well, you're always gonna say what you think. And that's why when iHeart was like how do you feel about Alexia? And I was like hell yeah, hell yeah, Because if I want anybody to fill my shoes, oh thank you.
Speaker 7: And are you gonna oh my goshes to plot? Are you gonna feel comfortable talking about Tam when she makes bad behavior.
Speaker 6: Well, no, she doesn't make bad behavior. I approve of all her behaviors.
Speaker 3: For the love what watch watch I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Have to watch the show for someone and have to watch a show. Am I gonna just talk?
Speaker 4: I actually very well behaved this season.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, And I'm a natural blonde.
Speaker 4: I am not joking. I come in in a different, different time in my life, like my daughter's on the show this year.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm very comfortable in my own skin. I'm happy. Like last season, I felt like I came back to the show after being gone for two years, and I felt like I kind of had to do the Yeah, as much as I really thought at the moment, I wasn't. Now looking back, I'm like, yeah, I was trying to, like, and you know what, I did the fucking job.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're gonna do the job again this year.
Speaker 4: Well, I always do the job, but I feel like they're going to see a softer side of me the share.
Speaker 5: I like that, you know, I like that because I do know that softer side of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I'm happy that you're in a great place you know, this season and every season is different, you know, I know that the audience only gets to see us and Joe just by that season. Yeah, it really does say a lot about what you're going through in your life at that moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm going to be very disappointed if you're not a shit show at some point.
Speaker 5: But you still have to do that, Like, yeah, you have to have one of those moments.
Speaker 4: I'm a natural born show.
Speaker 3: Just so you know, Tamra, what are you most nervous about in regards to me and Alexia recapping this season?
Speaker 4: Honestly, this season, I'm really not nervous about much. I'm really not, and I'm not like, I'm okay like recapping the show. And if I'm an asshole, I don't care if you call me an asshole.
Speaker 3: I don't care if.
Speaker 4: You, you know, say it like it is, I don't care. I can watch it and see it as well, so you know it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Have you been doing your research? Are you caught up?
Speaker 6: Like, no, I'm not, but I'm going to. I'm gonna watch the last season, oh god, which she didn't behave so well. I'm not going to judge you by that Okay.
Speaker 5: See that's the beauty about me.
Speaker 6: Like I know all these women, you know that I've gone to know throughout you know, the years, throughout the different franchises, but I've never really watched their shows. And for whatever reason, I've always connected to you, and I haven't really watched you. You know that, you know throughout the seasons, and with Teddy, the same thing when you war on Beverly Hills, and alex Is the same when she was on. It's kind of like, I don't want to judge you by how you behave on the show because I do this for a living too, so you know, sometimes we're like misread and sometimes you know, people judge it so and.
Speaker 8: I think it's about misread.
Speaker 3: But I need you to watch last season. I am going to watch last season.
Speaker 5: That's good, I say, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be misread that bad. No, you won't be.
Speaker 6: You know what, because I understand that you had to come back and you felt for whatever reason, I felt a little pressure and you felt the pressure.
Speaker 4: I felt the pressure, you know, being fired for two years. You come back and you know the show is failing, and if you come back and make it, make it good. It's a lot of.
Speaker 6: Pressure, it is, and I feel like you always have that pressure because you are the face to your show.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was on a very long pause, to the point that when I watched season one, it's like, great, how long was.
Speaker 4: The po How long was the pause?
Speaker 5: Eight years? Eight years is a long time.
Speaker 3: That is a long I was the only one that knew that I was going to come back some day.
Speaker 4: So what point did you know that it was going to come back? And what point did they reach out and said, you know what, we're gonna We're going to redo this.
Speaker 6: You know. I feel like around twenty fifteen, you know, there was a lot of different things going on, Like our producers always believed on us, and I feel like so did the network and you know, and Andy and the executives, but they were scared, you know, there were so many other, you know, shows to focus on and whatnot. So I think they just kind of like never said no, never said yes, We never really did anything about it. And around twenty fifteen, I always thought that, you know, Lisa was going through things. I felt like Lisa and I would have been the anchors at that time, you know, to bring the show back.
Speaker 3: How rich is he.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I really don't know, because you know, in Miami everything is so questionable and so shady that you don't know. I mean, he has a great profession, and I think his biggest acid is this home in Star Island. I mean, I'm not sure about that. You know, I don't know what people's finances, so I don't really know. But he does have a great profession.
Speaker 4: At the house that Lenny and Lisa lived in together.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, would you ever let him do work on you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, that speaks volume.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because I know him a different way. And besides, I always felt it's funny because I wanted to redo my boobs like years ago, and and I wanted for him to do it. But then after I was like, oh my god, I can't go have dinner with Lisa Lenny and like he just did my boobs and he's gonna be looking at my boobs or I'm going to be asking, hey, Lenny, way, can you check out my boob? So that's why I never did it. But you know, I do think he's a good surgeon. I'm not going to say, you know, I do think he's a good surgeon. I think he has a different look that I would like. I mean, he does like super huge boobs, you know, and they look great like on a twenty something year old. But you know, I would be scared, like just to go and.
Speaker 4: Do it the night for the gigantic boobs.
Speaker 6: Not in Miami, babe, Really Miami, the bigger, the better and whatever.
Speaker 3: Like with the is it b VBL or BBL.
Speaker 5: And all that, boy, Yeah, the big booty, the big boots. Yeah, you know, Miami is just like a whole different We do need to.
Speaker 3: Go to Miami. As for another franchise, Real Housewives in New Jersey, I know you're friends with Teresa. Are you following this online blogging drama? And have you spoken to.
Speaker 5: Her at all?
Speaker 6: I just saw that yesterday for the first time, honestly, and I haven't spoken to her since maybe like three or four days ago.
Speaker 5: Right before this happened, she absolutely reached out.
Speaker 3: I think she started reaching out to us too. So we're confused why this is all happening right now.
Speaker 6: I mean she and I always reach out to each other, especially like now more than ever, Like she reaches out to me a lot to see how I'm doing.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know she went to Paris and she was you know, with her daughters, and you know she stays busy, she has you know, a lot on her plate.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're all heartbroken to hear about the top than news about Todd, so am I I don't know if you can talk about it. I don't know if you want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd rather not talk about it out of respect for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I more than anything, I want to know how you're doing.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm doing better.
Speaker 6: It's been two months and you know, I've gone to therapy, We've gone to therapy, we're doing couples therapy, and you know, I'm just trying to like understand is there a.
Speaker 4: Chance you can get back together?
Speaker 6: I mean, for me, I would want that, like deep in my heart because I'm met in love with him and I would want it to work out. So that's why it's so difficult. But you know, there's a lot there, there's you know, a lot to unpack. There's you know, but again, you know, I feel that being in the public eye is so much harder, and I think that's like one of the reasons that.
Speaker 4: He's you know he's struggling with its struggling with it, yes, because he does not want to be in the public eye.
Speaker 5: He does not like it.
Speaker 3: No, do you think he doesn't like the public eye or he doesn't like Also the fact that because you are in the public eye, you have a certain amount of control.
Speaker 6: I think sure, I think I think a lot of men are afraid of that, absolutely, Like.
Speaker 3: You are strong, you're a strong woman, You're in control, you know what you want. And I think you could start to see him push up against it and times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I feel like a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Again, men get scared, you know, when they're in a relationship and you know their lives are still public. And even though like he doesn't want our life to be public, even though he knew what he was signing up for, and when he met me, you know, the show wasn't on TV at that time, but I had already done a few seasons and had, you know, like that housewife status, whether we like it or not, So he kind of knew.
Speaker 5: What he was getting himself into.
Speaker 6: But I think that once they're in it, they're like, oh, like, I don't like this, how do I get out of it?
Speaker 4: Were you completely blindsided or shocked.
Speaker 5: I was, Yeah, I was, whichhich makes it so much harder, so much harder.
Speaker 3: So there was no lead up, No, there wasn't like you guys were in couples therapy and you're trying to figure things.
Speaker 5: No, we did that afterwards. We're doing that now.
Speaker 4: But that's promising, it is.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, that's how how I am.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm full of optimistic about everything in my life, you know, not only about my relationship with Todd. I'm just that person and I think that that's why I live my life differently and you know, and as happy as I can be, because I always like, see.
Speaker 4: You know, what is Frankie telling you to do?
Speaker 6: You know, Frankie doesn't really tell me much, but I know he's been affected by it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has to be.
Speaker 5: He has to be because you know, we all live together, so he has to be.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I think we're all affected by it. I think Todd's affected by it as well. I think we all are.
Speaker 3: It's why what do you think is great about you and Todd? Like? What is it that you said? You know, I'm still madly in love with him? Like, what is it that you think could make you guys, you know, work Stan in the distances.
Speaker 6: That's a good question. So, I mean, I just believe that we have to have better communication.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I think we're strong people, and I think that we struggle with the way that we communicate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then we have those we so we have different attachment styles.
Speaker 6: So he's like an avoidant attachment too, and an anxious attachment like I need affirmation, I need reassurance, and you know, Todd doesn't like that, you know, he kind of like backs out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's.
Speaker 3: What we do. You say things sometimes and your relationships because we talk about this with our with our husbands. Like when my husband's annoyed, he'll say something and then he'll be over it in three minutes. Like he could say something to me that I'm like, oh my god, that just kind of broke me to my freaking core. And then he's like, hey, oh my god, it's beautiful, that's great.
Speaker 4: What do you want to have for dinner?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I will hold onto this for four and a half years, right, And I don't have that, like I can completely shut down not have that conversation like which which one are you?
Speaker 5: No, I'm like your husband.
Speaker 6: So I'm like the Anxi just one, and I do have that that style so that I can once I get it out, I'm good like five minutes later where we you know, having dinner. You know, I can make love to you, I can kiss you, I can keep on loving you, and I forget about that. I don't hold any grudges. Granted, if it does come up again or there's like a you know, hard conversation again, I'll bring it up.
Speaker 5: But I don't like to bring up the past. Like you know, we all know the past.
Speaker 6: We lived it, we suffered it, cried about it, thought about it, so you know, it doesn't make any sense to like bring it up again.
Speaker 4: Didn't you guys have problems leading up to it or was.
Speaker 3: It you know?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm always so busy with you, and I feel like this happens to a lot of women within their own life and like so fulfilled and that and so much going on that I really, you know, it's kind of like I for me, it was okay, Like for me, it was working, you know what I mean. I just thought that there were like typical fights and problems that that every couple has. But it's not like how much you fight or hard you fight. It's being able to work through those, you know, fights and finding resolution.
Speaker 5: And I think that that's where we have like our biggest challenge.
Speaker 4: And I'm just happy that you guys are talking and going to counseling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like.
Speaker 4: You're working for a better future, whatever that might be.
Speaker 6: We are, Yeah, I think that we are because I felt like he's very impulsive and you know, that was like the decision that you know, that he took at that moment, and then after I think that after, you know, being away from each other, I think the distance sometimes is good because you can like you know, refresh and you have time to think about things and in a different environment than when you're at each other's throats like every day, even though like that wasn't the case you know before.
Speaker 3: Are you guys still living in the same place that you ended up moving into?
Speaker 5: No, well, I'm living there.
Speaker 6: I actually move out this month because it's like our last month that we had rented there for a year and Todd got his own apartment.
Speaker 5: Kind of like j Loo and Ben.
Speaker 3: You know, can I ask you like a really transparent friend type question because I catch myself doing the same thing with when when work's going really well me or things are good in the pot or like I'm busy, I feel like sometimes I can get wrapped up in myself and I don't really realize what could potentially be going on with my husband, and then I will say something like, oh, well you were working you like, I'll kind of throw it out on him.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, are you think that?
Speaker 3: Do you think that there was a part of that? And I think that is so many of us, yes, that are in the public eye, regardless if it's a podcast, the television show, whatever it is, where you get so into what your life is so important that you forget to ask.
Speaker 5: This about that. I recognize that, and I'm accountable for that.
Speaker 6: And you know, that's why I think therapy is important, you know, because you get to talk about all these things without.
Speaker 5: Starting a fight.
Speaker 6: You know, maybe like your conversation like this just at home will like trigger you know, we'll be certain triggers where you know, in a therapy you feel more in a safe environment.
Speaker 3: And at the beginning of last season, I gave you a little bit of a hard time about it, not realizing that then that it was there was going to be truth to come to it later. But I think you you made some sort of a joke, like I have an announcement. Me and Todd are not getting it.
Speaker 6: I put that out there to the universe. I was so mad because I said, that's what the girls are going to think. Like he even got mad that I said that because at that moment.
Speaker 4: We saw there.
Speaker 3: What how did that? I know, I don't know if that just came out from my heart like that.
Speaker 4: Just so, was there any truth of what Adriana had said that she had said?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't believe Adriana. There's no way in hell.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody her shares at the gym though.
Speaker 5: No, he was okay, I know I will because I mean I know that.
Speaker 4: Did any of the girls rally around you after this information broke?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, any of the of them that didn't reach out to.
Speaker 3: All of them, even Adriana reached out. Really, who other than are clearly Marisol because and we love her, I love her. Other than Marisol? Who do you find yourself like having the most true, authentic close relationship with in Miami?
Speaker 5: Julia? Julia. Julia's really special.
Speaker 3: Because I haven't seen that yet. On the show, right.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I think she struggles also with with filming the show.
Speaker 5: You know, she's new at this.
Speaker 3: She's not comfortable her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not natural. But in real life, which is what counts to me, she's a very great person.
Speaker 5: She's great.
Speaker 6: So it was Martina and I mean I I obviously with Larsa, even though last time you all saw each other, we all saw each other was at the reunion, and you know things didn't work out, so good for us.
Speaker 5: They're at the reunion when.
Speaker 6: The news broke out, Larsa was actually you guys are a person that called me?
Speaker 4: Yes, love Larsa.
Speaker 3: I love Larsay, Larsa doesn't love me? Because guests who got invited to the Boca Ratone party and who didn't?
Speaker 4: I didn't why. I don't know why you didn't, but I did.
Speaker 3: The last time she came on, it was I think I think Larcia loves you.
Speaker 4: It is not invited.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't care that I'm not invited. We can't go. It's not a day that we're available, but I am. Can I ask you a personal question since this filing, have you guys made out or had any sort of physics?
Speaker 5: Yes, Okay, all right, so there's a chance.
Speaker 6: Yes, all right, so that we've done it all. Yeah, we love each other and we're super into each other. It's not because of that.
Speaker 5: They're fine.
Speaker 4: There are fine.
Speaker 5: He's just pissed.
Speaker 3: He's putting down his like he's he's letting you know, these are my boundaries. Don't fucking cross them. But I love you and I want you and.
Speaker 6: So no, I believe that too, and I want him and love him too. But we're just trying to, you know, make this work.
Speaker 4: I don't mean this in a negative way, but does he have some narcissistic behaviors that maybe like this is what I want and this is what you shouldn't have in your mine and I don't want to share you and those things because I'm getting that feeling a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, I mean he's needy and he loves to be with me the entire time, and I love to be with him as well. So yeah, I mean, I think more than narcissists, I think he's like that. I started reading this book called Secure Love that, by the way, every woman should read. Okay, It's so good and it really does explain, you know, because I feel like this is my third marriage, and I think that that's why I'm trying harder. So whatever, you know, I've always tried hard with all of them because I'm a fighter and I do you like believe in love and saving you know what it is that you have. You know, like you can have a lot of love, and I know how to love each other. And I guess that other times before I didn't put so much thought because I think I thought it was different things, like I couldn't save my marriage. I tried both with the dad and with herman.
Speaker 4: But isn't it weird with it because I've been married three times? Yeah, and with my marriage now, like your eyes open wide to different things, and you want to make things work, and you want to try hard, harder than you've done in the past, and you're at a time where your kids are grown. Yes, my kids are grown, and it's it's a different relationship and you want it to work and you think about the future and I want to grow old with somebody.
Speaker 3: And nine times out of ten, it's not like there's better things out there right, Like it's it's going to be work with no matter who it is. What are your thoughts on people that are saying all of this is about a storyline, but you're not even still me.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, you know what.
Speaker 6: I I don't even pay attention to that because it's obviously people that they're so like obsessed with the show in the wrong way, because that's not how these shows work. No, you know what I mean, it's like none. I wish I can change all my storyline. My storylines have been very painful. I don't know Honor whatever saying I can't. You shouldn't even talk about her because she's dreadful and disgusting, and you know, she's a loser, like she has nothing else going on with her life that she has to like try to like in other people's lives.
Speaker 4: Now you come to Orange County.
Speaker 3: Wow, did you did you see the trailer?
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: I opened it.
Speaker 5: I was so happy I did.
Speaker 6: By the way, your trailer looks so good, so good God. Yes, yes, yeah, I'm actually excited to talk about your show because I was like, wow, it looked really really good.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a good epic season ever we've got.
Speaker 5: How do you girls do this after so.
Speaker 4: Many I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. It's funny because I had a conversation with Andy Cohen when I saw him, and this is like two weeks ago at a party, and I said, do you ever think about retiring? Like sometimes I think because we're Me and Andy are the same age. So and he's like, stop saying that word. He's like, I have young kids. I can't retire. I go, I have older kids. So like, at my age, I'm fifty seven, You're so full.
Speaker 3: Of shit, I'm retiring.
Speaker 4: I think, like, like you know, mentally, you think like, okay, it's you know, it's time to give it up, like it's time.
Speaker 3: But then it's like you have I listen, all of us, I think are the same. I know that I am not on a television show, but we all like making money.
Speaker 4: We all run this year.
Speaker 3: We all like being able to have our own independence. And I think whether you're on the show, you used to be on the show, we're creating lives for ourselves within it. Yeah, and I think.
Speaker 4: That's some I think I would be bored as fuck if I retired from the house. I'm like, oh my god, what do I do with myself?
Speaker 3: Well, I like, great, I'll do to teas in a pot and recab Horn County.
Speaker 4: My mind, my mind gets destructive if I'm not busy all the time, and then I think.
Speaker 5: That's my therapy.
Speaker 3: Complacency kills all joy. Yeah, we saw last reunion that even you and and Marisol had some hiccups.
Speaker 4: I love Marion.
Speaker 3: You think it's the end of that drama or Yeah.
Speaker 5: The thing is that we're like sisters, you know, So we love like sisters. We fight like sisters.
Speaker 6: You know, we tell each other whatever it is we need to say to each other, and then we're like two minutes later back, you know, like nothing happened. You know, we never We've never in all these years and over twenty years, we've never been like in a fight where we have never spoken or like you know, stay days without talking.
Speaker 4: Can you tell us how much you love doing a podcast together?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's so much fun and I love it. We do it in person. I think it's so much better the energy because like through.
Speaker 4: How often are you doing it in person?
Speaker 6: We're actually we're really liking it. So on Friday, I'm gonna go do it again with her at her house. Yeah, that way I get it, you know, I drive there. It's like an hour away.
Speaker 3: Graduate live that far away.
Speaker 6: It is, and Miami everything is you need a card to go everywhere, and it takes me like an hour.
Speaker 3: In my mind, I think everything's like five five minutes away. It's like an hour away. It's worse than she has to drive it is. I don't drive.
Speaker 4: She doesn't drive me.
Speaker 5: Yeahs marathol Yeah, I drive to Marathon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she drives to me. If you're thinking about season is it seven that's coming up?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you're so excited.
Speaker 3: What do you think other than, of course your personal life.
Speaker 6: Which I hope is great, you know, I hope I can get it, you know, go on and say, you know what, we're working it out, and you know we're together, and you know, I'm just you know.
Speaker 4: So you're win a lot of changes. So you and Todd have split up, Larsa and Marcus have split up as well.
Speaker 3: Aren't they back together again?
Speaker 5: No, they're not.
Speaker 4: They're not together back together again.
Speaker 3: I thought again, like I think they're friends.
Speaker 5: I think No, No, I don't even think they're in the friend zone.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're not in the friend zone anymore.
Speaker 3: If you could bring back one og Miami housewife, who would be.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. I don't know. I think that all the ones that are there should be there. I don't think there's.
Speaker 4: Any og what's left? What's that one girl it's always on Jeff Lewis no the one, the one that moved to La or something.
Speaker 5: She was never Miami.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: The thing with Miami is, like I says, more people, No, no, she had a boyfriend that lived in Miami, Okay, and then that was like her story.
Speaker 3: But she was the only she was never on another housewife. She just found no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, she has fought with Brandy, Yeah, what she fought with a lot of people.
Speaker 4: What are your what are your thoughts about New Jersey not having a reunion this year?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't never imagine that that would have happened, you know, I think that's that's terrible. But like I understand, you know, production wise, why they wouldn't invest all this time and money into it, because who wants to listen to the.
Speaker 3: Same ship again?
Speaker 6: And it's kind of like it even like in no comparison, but like it's going to be one side of the couch against the other side of the couch.
Speaker 5: They're not gonna have any resolution, They're not going to get.
Speaker 3: Half, We're going to get fired.
Speaker 6: I think, uh, well, that's the only way to move on. You know, you're gonna have to pick sides. And I really do believe that. You know, they'll be either or a whole new friend.
Speaker 4: Who do you think is gonna get fired?
Speaker 6: Well, I think that they're probably gonna stay with Teresa show.
Speaker 5: Whether you like it or you don't.
Speaker 3: I agree, watch what happens, Like you did see the way Andy looked at her.
Speaker 6: There's only one picture in the clubhouse and it's of Teresa. Okay, I'm sorry. And Teresa's not getting it in her life. I mean, she's like she shares so much and nobody, no other lady on that show has done the same thing that she's done.
Speaker 5: And you know, I mean not that she wants.
Speaker 3: And I think probably there's.
Speaker 6: Children and her family and whether you like it or not, like she is the face of the show. And I think the Lauris is good to you know, Lauris. I love Deloris, but I also think she's good for I love her.
Speaker 8: I think she's I think amazing, amazing, And I know we're running out of time before we we have to zip out of here, but if you were to say, if you were to choose me and Tamra to compare to uh Miami house Wife, who would you say each of us were.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Wow, So don't say Drina because I'll know.
Speaker 6: Like Adriana, I think you would be more like me and Tamra would be more like mab Larsa. I'll take that, Lisa, I mean I think we both.
Speaker 3: As we get in On that note, thanks for tuning in to another episode of two. We will be back later with both Alexia and the