Speaker 1: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy speculation and advice.
Speaker 2: Now along with the guys.
Speaker 3: From dat leagues dot com, here's your host, Paul Judge.
Speaker 2: Yet Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, Week number ten. Some of you are coasting.
Speaker 4: This weekend, Jamar Chase owner, that's right, Jamar Chase.
Speaker 2: That's a you are You get to just kick back and enjoy a stress free weekend, Matt Harrison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope so right. Do you think you could just like start all of your scrubs and let let the rest of your guys have a week off so they can get healthy for the playoffs.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have, We're gonna have. We're gonna have a veteran rest day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the plan for the rest of your starters. It's a it's a good position to be in Thornights from will join us in a couple of minutes, Matt. If you are down, say fifty points to.
Speaker 4: Jamorrow, I think on Guillotine Leagues he scored fifty five point four.
Speaker 2: Yes, he did fifty five. You're already set. One of the teams in my league had the Burrow Chase combo. Yeah, I saw that eighty five.
Speaker 4: Ye, now you're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're set. There's probably there's probably no way you're gonna make up the difference. No, but if there's a way you're gonna do it, what do you do?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's hero ball. We talk about this all the time. When somebody has just like a huge Thursday night game, you take the highest risk, highest reward guys that you can find, and you just hope that somebody mimics it and gets you know, one hundred and two and you get another wide receiver that does the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know you're gonna go combo platter of quarterback with a receiver, and you might even have to go waiver wire. It might be like, might take a chance on me quarterback who's probably available. Yeah, maybe one of his receivers as well, and hope to God that they hook up three times.
Speaker 4: Well, I have a guy in this upcoming matchup that I think might be a guy that is just like the longest of long shots, and I wouldn't recommend starting him in any other scenario, but maybe if you're playing Jamar Chase.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's hear all about it is San Francisco taking on Tampa Bay.
Speaker 4: No, it's the Lions and the Texans.
Speaker 2: It's I mean by that event, it's the Lions. Of course, it's the Lions and the Texans. Yeah, of course it is.
Speaker 5: That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Lots of Lion opportunities here, But how many Lions could I possibly pick up?
Speaker 4: Not that many. Let's start with the passing game in Jared Goff My concern. He hasn't had more than twenty five passing attempts in a game since Week two, and he's had yardage totals of eighty five and one hundred and forty five yards the last two weeks. The Texans defense fits exactly what Jared Goff does, though they've allowed the sixth fewest completions the seventh fewest passing yards, but that doesn't scare Goff because they've allowed the second most pass scores perfect, which is what Goff does. So he gets a B because he'll probably throw at least two touchdowns in this one. One of them will go to a Monross Saint Brown, who also gets a bee. But like I said, the lines just aren't passing. Saint Brown is only averaged running twenty two routes per game over the last five weeks and just five point four targets per game in that span. Good news is Saint Brown has caught a touchdown pass in six straight games, But there's a stinker game coming soon for him just because of the low volume, and that low volume basically kills everybody else, like Jamison Williams, Tim Patrick, Khalif Raymond, especially now that Williams is back. Yeah, And it's kind of the same thing with Sam Laporta, and we're going to talk a little bit more about him later in the show. Correct, he's catching everything, but there's no targets. He's only averaging three point two targets per game this season, and the Texans are one of the league's best tight end defenses, allowing only two point six catches and twenty yards per game to the position.
Speaker 3: Total.
Speaker 4: I've got Laporta on the bench this week.
Speaker 2: I can understand it. Get you want to you how many targets Sam Laporta had last year.
Speaker 4: A lot more than three point two per game.
Speaker 2: One hundred and forty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I say like eight or nine targets per game. It's cut in half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, and we will talk more about Laporta later on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jimi or Gibbs and David Montgomery both A grades though they're basically splitting snaps. But get this, every single week of the season, all eight of Detroit's games, both of them have hit double digit PPR points. Wow every game. Wow, it's amazing. The Texans look good on paper against the run, but those numbers are propped up by some games against some run offenses that either hadn't found their groove yet or still haven't found one in the Bears, the Jags, and the Patriots, So I got them A grades for both of those guys. Joe Mixon gets a B grade. If the Texans hope to win this game, I think it's probably because they've fed mixing the ball about thirty times. They have to keep the score close and beat one of the best run defenses in the league. The Lions are third best in the league in conbo yards allow at one hundred and five per game. But I think Mixon gets all of that by himself, so he almost always does.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: CJ. Stroud gets a C grade. I'm worried about the offensive line. Eight sacks last week. Yes, god seven other scramble plays. That's fifteen alone lot out of forty five dropbacks. A third of the time he's either getting hit or running for his life.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: The pressure led to only a thirty seven percent completion percentage last week.
Speaker 2: That's horrible. And you'll remember two weeks before that, CJ. Stroud had an eighty seven yard game against the Packers and Nico Collins, though, may play in this game, and how much does that change your thinking on.
Speaker 4: Stret It doesn't look like Collins is going to go, but I think the Lions are going to pin their ears back in blitz a ton, so I'm not enthusiastic about the Lions and only allowing six passing touchdowns through eight games, so just the sea for Stroud take Dell will get the ball a lot. I got a B grade on him. His matchups against Terry and Arnold Amik Robertson both very good. He saw one hundred and thirty one air yards last week and a utilization score of eight point five. Because he's only the real he's like the only guy in town. Basically, Nico Collins still looks like he's a week from week away from returning. They still have him on IR He hasn't practiced and they just oh they did.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean that doesn't mean they need to play him.
Speaker 4: So it's a Sunday night game. The problem is you have to really gamble on Nico Collins to play, and I don't really like the matchup all that much either way. However, if you're desperate for the Jamar Chase Chaser, yes, I think I'd go with Xavier Hutchinson wow, because the Lions do give up some big chunk plays deep and Hutchinson saw an average depth of target of nineteen yards in Week eight and thirty two yards in Week nine. They're using him as the long bomb throw. I wouldn't necessarily start him, but if you went against Chase and you're just toast, Xavier Hutchinson's a guy you could turn to, and then Dalton Schultz is the last guy I'll mention.
Speaker 2: Do we have to?
Speaker 4: I mean we do. The Texans were one of the best tight end defenses in the league, like I said before, but the other one is Detroit. The Lions are only allowing three point six catches for thirty yards per game to the tight end position. They've only allowed one tight end touchdown this year. Dalton's on the bench.
Speaker 2: Too, he is. Broncos are taking on the Chiefs. Get this, it's week ten. This is the first early game of the Chiefs year on Sunday.
Speaker 4: That's how wow.
Speaker 2: You know it's all Jets, all Chiefs all the time on national games. Yeah, late games, Yeah, absolutely, I can understand why with the Chiefs a little better. Let's go to the Denver side here, and I'm gonna start with Javonte Williams, who's firmly on the bench. Struggled last week in a tough matchup. This is a worse matchup against a better run defense. Chiefs rank number one in rushing yards allowed at fifty per game.
Speaker 4: No, and you think like, oh, the Chiefs, they've been up by so much that everybody's passing on them. Not really, they haven't been blowing anybody out a.
Speaker 2: Lot of close games. No backs top fifty eight yards against the Chiefs all year.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And six of the past seven lead runners against the Chiefs haven't topped thirty four yards.
Speaker 4: Dude, Spags has that defense just he's so good?
Speaker 2: Sean Payton says he wants to get Audric estimate more reps as well. So that doesn't bode well for Javonte Williams. He it's a little early for the sabotage to rop, but I'm not saying you shouldn't do it here. All right, let's go to the passing game.
Speaker 4: But you could trade Javonte Williams if people are interested in running back right now. Yeah, so he's had record, Yeah right, a chance to get out of that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the passing game. I want to start with Bo Nicks, who has been an all or nothing fantasy producer so far, and this looks like a dangerous game more likely to be nothing to me. Kansas City's a good secondary. No quarterback has topped two two hundred and twelve passing yards and five straight matchups.
Speaker 4: Now, so you would say, ixnay on the knock.
Speaker 2: I like it, nix nay on the nick nay. Fortunately, every opposing quarterback has scored a touchdown one way or another, and Kansas City's given up a couple of decent quarterback rushing games. So I've got a see grade on Nicks, mostly for his legs. I don't think he tops more than one passing touchdown in this game. The one receiver you care about. For denver Is Courtland, Sutton also comes out of the C grade heavily use the past two games twenty one targets me fifteen receptions two hundred and twenty two yards. But those two games where he's been good the last couple of weeks have come up against bottom ranked pass defenses Baltimore and Carolina. By the way, seven Baltimore just gets shelled every week, is weird. This is a far sterner matchup, especially if Sutton hooks up with excellent cornerback Trent McDuffie, who could very well shadow him, because why not take Crowton Sutton away and make.
Speaker 4: Hum deshun Vley or will Jordan I don't free.
Speaker 2: Free beat you. That's right. McDuffie often travels with opposing number one wideouts. That could be a problem here. McDuffie allows he allowed a one yard touchdown last week, but that was his first touchdown allowed of the year and it was only from one yard.
Speaker 4: Really, that's just a one yard reception.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens to be in the end zone. On average, McDuffie gives up two and a half catches twenty three yards per game. Here's your weird dart throw of the day, Adam Troutman. It takes a lot for Adam Troutman to hit the board of the letter grade or even get discussed on this show. But the Kansas City defense is a rare opportunity starting because Kansasy's awful against tight ends. They ranked dead last against tight ends and receptions allowed, yards allowed. Half the opposing tight ends that they've faced have top seventy seven yards, and that includes It's a bold strategy. Last we're back to Cott.
Speaker 4: So where Adam Troutman in Sam Laporta dons come to what is going on actly?
Speaker 2: Let's go to the Kansas City side. I loved lots of Chiefs last week. I'm down on many more of them this week. Let's start with Kareem Hunt, who's been a very good fantasy back but not such a good reality back. It's his volume that's made him fantasy relevant. He hasn't topped three point nine yards per carry in a month. That's three point nins bad. He hasn't been over that in a month. And Denver is a good run defense, not great, but they're good if you throw out Derrick Henry running all over the Broncos because he does that to pretty much everybody. The Broncos have held opposing top runners to forty one rushing yards per game and zero point one rushing touchdowns per game. Kareem Hunt only a b Let's go to the passing game. Travis Kelcey love the high usage since the Rashit Rice injury, but this is his trickiest matchup since then. Over the last month, Denver has held every opposing tight end to thirty eight yards or less. None have scored.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Most commonly, Denver uses safety Randon Jones to cover tight ends, and he's great. He his Pro Football Focus is fifth highest ranked safety in coverage. Get this, Matt. He's allowing nine yards per game in his coverage.
Speaker 4: Nine times, nine times.
Speaker 2: Nine yards, Yes, nine yards. DeAndre Hopkins was awesome last week, but it was the perfect storm last week against a bad Tennessee defense, Matt that was also missing Jamel Dean as one of their starting cornerbacks, and there was no Jujusmith shoes. I mean, everything worked out his way. Juju won't play this one either. Here you flip it over to the other side. He's gonna draw Patrick Sirtan. That is a brutal matchup, maybe the hardest individual matchup in the NFL. Last week, the Ravens did not throw a single pass to Patrick Surtan's coverage. And if Patrick Sutan's going to be on DeAndre Hopkins and they similarly shy away, that doesn't leave Hopkins with much. Now, the Ravens last week, we're able to get Zay Flowers to a big game against the Broncos because they moved Jay Flowers into the slot, and maybe, especially with Juju Oup, maybe they'll do that with DeAndre Hopkins. We'll move him to the slot, and yeah, he could have some success there. And that's the only reason he's got a C grade. Xavier Worthy comes into the C grade coming off his highest utilization game of the year, and since Sir Tan is going to be on Hopkins, that puts Xavier Worthy on Riley Moss a lot more. Moss has allowed the eleventh most coverage yards and the nineteenth most air yards among all cornerbacks, all right, and that's critical for the downfield stylings of Xavier Worthy. So this is every week I'm like, hey, you know, you know what you're in for here. Zavi Worthy low volume it's all risk, it's all reward. This I feel is good about Worthy as any game this year. But he's still only a SE grade.
Speaker 4: So if you're Jamar chasing, you go find Xavier Worthy see if you can trade for him this week.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. Last guy, and that's Patrick Mahomes. He's coming up his best Fantasy game of the year. But again, everything was perfect against the Bucks. This is a far tougher matchup. In two games against Denver last year, Mahomes held to zero and one touchdown. Denver's allowing the fifth fewest fantasy points to quarterbacks, and as I've already mentioned, all of his receivers have negative matchups except if you're Worthy in this one.
Speaker 4: So it sounds like you're hitting the under on this game.
Speaker 2: I am hitting the under on this game, and I've only got a C grade. I'm Patrick Mahomes. When we come back, take a chance on me. Nine players not normally in your starting lineup. Plus we'll sprinkle in some thor Nystrom. When we come back to Fantasy Football Weekly.
Speaker 3: You'll be smiling with these.
Speaker 2: Take a chance on me players, nine players not normally in your starting lineup. Many of these guys available on the waiver wire. One and a half of mine are on the waiver wire. Matt Harrison, let's start with you. Who's your take a chance for me quarterback?
Speaker 4: I don't know if this guy's gonna make you smile. I'm sorry, Bryce Young. Wow that guy?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was Then Pickens this week, and I stole the obviously stole.
Speaker 4: My You stole my guy. So I I did look at this, and I mostly wanted to point out some encouraging signs for Bryce Young. His completion percentage has been solid sixty four percent.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, wait, wait, you're you've offered me an open trade involving Bryce Young in our dynasty.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to convince you. You trying to exact me exactly. You've figured it out, You've sussed out charge Young's completion percentage solid sixty four percent. Andy Dalton was at sixty six. Young's yards per attempt have gone up in his second go around. It was four point four yards per attempt in his early starts. It's up to six point three in his last two, and Andy Dalton on the season was at six point one. For a little frame of reference, Young's average depth the target has gone up as well. In the last two games. They've started to send him on a few designed runs as well, so they're not crazy numbers, but there's some steady improvements and his matchup against the Giants is a little bit better than Okay, they're middle of the pack against basically everything, but there's two things that go in Young's favor. The Giants have only had one interception the whole season, and it was week one. It was Sam Darnold in Week one. And there's a little bit of an ability to get some rushing numbers as a quarterback. Against the Giants, six different quarterbacks have had twenty or more rush yards. So if they do a couple more designed runs for Bryce Young, he and a couple of scramble plays, I think he'll be able to cobble together an okay day in Germany.
Speaker 2: All right, Thorp, who is to take a chance on me quarterback to a Tago Bayla against the Rams.
Speaker 5: I don't know why that's so hard for me to say.
Speaker 6: Well, his name is hard but since returning in week A two has completed eighty percent of help.
Speaker 2: If he used his brother's name from was it Maryland.
Speaker 6: Or yeah, te Leah turned the ball over as we called him all right, yeah but yeah, complete in eighty percent of the passes, and a shootout is assuredly coming here. This game has the third highest total of the week. Rams defense over the past four games is surrendered the second most passing yards per completion, and the Rams have allowed multiple touchdown passes in three of those four games.
Speaker 5: So I like two of this week.
Speaker 2: I feel badly about taking the obvious choice off the board for Matt anthor insert quarterback here against the Panthers.
Speaker 4: Yes, my god, don't worry, I'm going to be doing that later in this segment.
Speaker 2: Okay, that would be Daniel Jones. This week, Caroline has allowed passing touchdowns in every game. The Lak neighbors healthy great matchup individually for him Jones rushing has been all over the place, but Carolina has faced two good rushing quarterbacks. Recently, Bonick scored a touchdown, Jaden Daniels had fifty yards on the ground. So one way another Daniel Jones can help you this week. Let's go to the running back position.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna double dip with both of the Giants running backs, Tyrone Tracy and Devin Singletary. Tracy still only rostered in seventy one percent of leagues, and I didn't think he really was take a chance on me eligible, but I wanted to note that. Okay, so if you're in a casual league, you have to pick him up if he's on your waiver. Where Singletary probably the change of pace back from here on out, but he's been good at that throughout his career. Both are startable against the Panthers, who are the worst run defense in football. Opposing backs as a group are averaging thirty three touches, one hundred and sixty nine combo yards, and almost two touchdowns per game. All three are the worst marks in the league. Fire up your giants runners, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thor you're taking chance on me running back.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Tyler Eljier against the Saints. Like Elgier has gotten forty percent of the red zone rushes this season, and this matchup should provide a pro l gier game script. The Falcons may and probably will crush the injury depleted, reeling Saints, and the Saints are allowing one hundred and twenty seven rushing yards per game and a league high five point five yards per carry should be a lot of touches for Lger in the second half of this one.
Speaker 2: Also, Tyler l Giers really good, really good, just not the play that Bijon is right, Yeah, Jalen Warrens might take a chance on me running back. He gets half as much work as Najie Harris, but that's enough to make him startable against the league's worst run defense. The Commanders are allowing the fifth most year. We've already got fifth most yards and the most yards per carry. Washington ranks thirtieth in defensive run success rate, and we've seen two We've seen number two backs get paid against Washington throughout the year. We've seen Bucky Irving, Zach Moss, Trey Benson, Trey Benson, Rashawn Johnson all with meaningful fantasy games against Washington as number two backs. So Jalen Warren and Ills sprinkling a couple of receptions here and there help out of a few PPR points as well. Let's go to the receiver position.
Speaker 4: Matt stand with the Giants Wan Dale Robinson, Darius Slayton's gonna miss this week with a concussion. When the Giants have had one of their three wide receivers missing, it usually just means an uptick and play for the other two. When Malik Neighbors missed weeks five and six, Robinson had seventeen targets in each of those games. Slayton had twenty two targets, and both had double digit PPR points in each game. So Robinson almost exclusively runs from the slot, where he'll face Chow Smith Wade, a name I most certainly did not make up. Wow, he's allowing seventy five percent of the passes in his coverage to be caught in a one to twelve passer rating.
Speaker 2: That sounds promising. I like Wendell Robinson here. All right, let's go to Thorpe. You'll take a chance from your receiver.
Speaker 6: Gonna go with Alec Pierce against the Bills. I think he's worth a long look here with Michael Pittman out Peers for sure is a one trick pony.
Speaker 5: Deep ball guy.
Speaker 6: And while the Bills have been good against perimeter wide receivers, they have shown that they.
Speaker 5: Can beat be beat deep. So a big player too could be coming here for Alec Pierce.
Speaker 2: Is this the game where Donny Mitchell shows up?
Speaker 5: No, probably not all right, Okay, just fun to ask.
Speaker 2: I'm going with Juwan Jennings expected to play in this game, but will want it or his injury status. He goes up against Tampa Bay and number one outside receivers are hammering the Bucks, especially lately Jandre Hopkins last week, Darnold Mooney's done it twice recently, Drake London. Starting cornerback Jamel Dean remains out for Tampa and starting safety Jordan Whitehead may not play in this game. And you'll remember back in Week three, the last time Juan Jennings started in place of Brandon Ayuk, he went for eleven catches, one hundred and seventy five yards or three touchdowns. Hmmm, Jown Jennings four read to jump into a matchup, Let's do it, Okay, the Atlanta Falcons taking on the New Orleans Saints. You've already told us you like Tyler l Jeer. Why don't we go from that conversation right over to Bjhon Robinson. Who's I have? So I've never I've been doing this a long long time. I've never had more running backs highly ranked than this week. And I'm talking like in my career doing this, this is it's an insane week. So I was going to say, Bijon Robinson's like a top five running back, but in any other week he would be, but maybe not here. What do you think?
Speaker 6: No, I mean you have to keep him in your lineup. So he's a clear A for me here. Yes, and LG of course is to take a chance on me. Kirk Cousins, I have a great at B on him. He struggled in his first game against the Saints in Week four, but at that time he was still getting used to the new offense, new targets, new scheme, all that sort of stuff. Atlanta didn't score an offensive touchdown in that game, but since then, Cousins has the second most passing yards in the NFL and the Saints defense allows the fourth most passing yards in the NFL. Drake London, he's he's questionable with a hip injury. He's an obvious A and a must start if he goes Darnol Mooney.
Speaker 5: I gave him a grade A B.
Speaker 6: He has eighteen or more fantasy points in executive games. The Saints defense is allowing the fifth most receiving yards to wide receivers, and of course they just traded Marshawn Lottimore on Tuesday, So the cornerbacks this weekend, for sure, we're going to get a Lotte Taylor on one side and on the other side.
Speaker 5: We'll have to see.
Speaker 6: It could be kool aid mcinnistry, but he's been questionable with a hamstring, so.
Speaker 5: We'll find out on game day, I guess. And then Kyle Pitts gave him a bee.
Speaker 6: He only had eleven yards on one target against Dallas in Week nine, and only fifty This is maybe the more troubling thing, only fifty one percent of snaps over the last two weeks, but he did have sixty five plus yards in each of his previous four games prior to the Dallas game. It's a boomer Bus play, so I'm sort of split in the middle and giving him a bee. Moving over to the Saints Derek Carr, I would keep him on the bench here since Week two less than fourteen fantasy points per game. The Falcons aren't a bad matchup for quarterbacks, so I could understand someone thinking about it, But Carr has been playing well and the saywide receiver corps has suffered.
Speaker 5: I don't know how else to call it a biblical play. Of intraphic.
Speaker 2: Yes, catastrophic. I like it. Yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Elvin Kamara is an A and a must start. But Chris o'lave appears to be out, likely out. He has a concussion. He was sent to a concussion specialist late in the week, a very ominous sign. No Saints wide receiver appears startable to me.
Speaker 4: If he is out.
Speaker 5: Mason Tipton could be her deep league.
Speaker 2: I tried last week on all that's the thinking against an easier defense. Yeah, Tipton was targeted three times for no catches.
Speaker 5: Not good. Yeah, I mean yeah, it would have to be a deep league.
Speaker 2: I started him in two leagues.
Speaker 6: The one other guy that I think is started ball on the same side is Taysom Hill, who I'm given a B. He was tight end five and weekly fantasy scoring last week. They need to manufacture offense somehow, I mean, outside of Kamara, you need a playmaker somewhere, and Taysom Hill can at least manufacture some yards. Last week, five rushing attempts, nineteen rushing yards, forty one receiving yards, and a rushing touchdown. With that Saints wide receiver room decimated, I think that Taysom Hill is worth gambling on again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's probably the facts of that situation. Taysom Hill is you get running back two on the Saints, you get tight end two on the Saints, you get quarterback two on the Saints, and I guess maybe even wide receiver two on the Saints. In Taysom Hill, all in one, guy, Matt, let's go to the Jets Cardinals. Have I got this?
Speaker 4: Sure we can do that?
Speaker 2: All right? Good, Let's go to Jets Cardinals. Cardinals defense turning a little bit pluckier than then we expected at the start of the season. I'll be interested to see what you think here. You want to start with the most notable of the well, I was gonna say Breece Hall's the most notable. Maybe Garrett Wilson start with whatever you want.
Speaker 4: That's okay. I got a lot of A grades here. Brece Hall gets an A grade in this one. He's getting enough touches. He's averaging five yards per carry over the last two weeks. But since DeVante came over, Hall hasn't really been involved in the pass game, only three catches in the last two games after eleven in the previous two. But I think some course correction happens this week. The Cards are bottom eight against receiving backs and are allowing one hundred and forty eight combo yards per game to the running back position. I think Breese Hall is gonna be just fine here. Garrett Wilson caught some fire since DeVante Adams got here the Michael Jordan jumpman catch last week that was amazing nine for ninety and two, while Adams put up seven for ninety one and one, so it's obvious there's room for both to eat, especially since Malachi Corley will never see the field again after dropping the ball at the one yard line. A grades for both Wilson and Adams against the Cards defense that has allowed the eighth most receptions and seventh most yards to wide receivers, I got it like Rogers two, I'm only gonna give him a bee though. It's been the mobile quarterbacks that have had the explosive days against the Cardinals, so we're probably looking at something like two point fifty and two for Rogers here, which just kind of seems be worthy to me. But speaking of mobile quarterbacks, Kyler Murray is one of those. I'll give him a B grade as well. I think it's his mobility that will give him enough time to maneuver and wait for his receivers to get open. In this one plus, Kyler gets about five rushing attempts per game if you look at what the five, But if you look at what the Jets have given up to quarterbacks who run, it's looking at like the forty to sixty yard range of rushing yards with a puncher's chance at a touchdown. So a B grade for Kyler. They've been moving Marvin Harrison Junior all over the place, so he will flex into the slot a little bit where he'll see his best matchup against Michael Carter two. Carter has been dealing with a backer injury, but he did return to practice on Thursday. The best that we can hope for, though, is that the Cards run Harrison from the slot a ton. He only usually runs from there about twenty six percent of the time. Other than that, I wouldn't want to start him against Saucer or DJ Reid, So just a C grade for Marvin Harrison. The Jets are good against tight ends, so Trey McBride limps in with a C grade. His fantasy day was saved last week from a disaster with a touchdown run. But the Jets have locked down time ends all year. Kittle four for forty, Dalton Schultz three for twenty one. The best day a tight end had against the Jets Dalton Kincaid six for fifty one, and the Jets have only allowed one tight end score all year. And then finally, James Connor. He's still the workhorse here despite rushing touchdowns being scored last week by McBride, Imari de Marcato and Trey Benson. Yeah, how about that, James Connor didn't. But he's top twenty touches in three straight weeks and every one of the five games that the Cardinals have won this season, Connor got twenty touches. In the four games that they lost. He did not get to twenty touches. Workhorse backs to face the Jets mix and had one oh six in a score last week. Bromandre had two touchdowns the week before Nase he had one oh two in a score of the week before that, Ray Davis and Phil in Duty for Buffalo had twenty three touches in one hundred and fifty two convo yards feed James Connor. He gets the A grade here.
Speaker 2: God bless James Connor is still going hard and running, playing at some of his best ball at this late stage his career.
Speaker 4: You're acting like he's ninety five years old.
Speaker 2: Think he kind of is ninety five years old. When we come back, we've got another block of matchups for you, including the Vikings taking on the Mac Jones led Jaguars. Are there any Jaguars you want to start in this game? Find out when we come back. Welcome back to Fantasy Football Weekly. Paul Charchie, Matt Harrison, and thor Nystrom with you got another block of matchups here, beginning with the Bills taking on the Colts. For Bills offense has been quite a bit more potent lately, Indianapolis defense has struggled a lot. You want to start running game, passing game? Where do you want to go here?
Speaker 6: Both Alan and James Cook are our days and must starts and yeah, and James Cook could be could be getting some extra work here.
Speaker 5: If this game becomes a laugher.
Speaker 2: Ol Ray Davis. If it's a laugh for potentially.
Speaker 6: Ray Davis could get involved. We'll we'll see the receiving court for the Bills. It's interesting. Keon Coleman has been ruled out with a risk injury, and Amari Cooper has his own risk injury that he's he's questionable with that he did Amari Cooper, I'm talking about return to practice on Friday. If Cooper plays, I think he could be in line for a big player too. In this game, no team allows a higher air yards per attempt than the cold steal. So I'm gonna give Cooper a b if he indeed is able to give it a go.
Speaker 5: Also going to give a bee to Khalil Shakir.
Speaker 6: Yeah, baby, twenty catches on twenty one targets his last five games. Uh, but twenty two I'm sorry in the first five games, but twenty two catches on twenty four targets in the three games since. With Keyon, Coleman out and Amari Cooper questionable, there could be even more targets this week for Khalil Shakir Dalton k Kate, I'm gonna give him an a tight end ten in fantasy. He leads the Bills and targets, averaging about seven of those since Week four, but he remains third on the team in receiving yards only two touchdowns. Those were five weeks apart, hasn't gotten more than fifty two yards in any game.
Speaker 5: There could be a chance.
Speaker 6: For a breakout here, though the Colts have given up the most catches do opposing tight ends in the entire NFL. Moving over to the Colt side, Joe Flacco got a bench on him. Of course, KB eighteen and QB thirty two in fantasy scoring the last two weeks, and this is not a great matchup. To turn it around, the Bills have allowed the eighth lowest yards per attempt to opposing quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: Jonathan Taylor?
Speaker 2: Is he and a second on Flacco? Is this his last start of the year should be? I think this is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he shouldn't have even gotten the first time with you.
Speaker 2: I think he struggles here against the Bills. Yeah, and then they just go richards and rest away. You have to give him an evaluation period. How are you going to know what to do with Richardson next year if you don't play him down the stretch? You have to Okay, it's easy to say that now, but when you're completing forty is he down to forty six percent of his passes?
Speaker 4: Do you notice Richardson was doing all the right things last week though, just like being a team leader giving high fives to his guys coming on and off the field, like everything like that, Like I could do that, Yeah you could, but you can't throw no even forty six percent charge.
Speaker 6: No, I can't appreciate the break there. Boys, I was tired. Jonathan Taylor would give him an A. Obviously, want to start really.
Speaker 5: Out.
Speaker 6: Michael Pittman has been reled out with a back injury. Josh Downs a be He's finished as a top twenty Fantasy wide receiver four of the past six weeks. Solid matchup here against the Bills. Allen Lazard, Jackson Smith and Jagba and Christian Kirk all had sixty plus receiving yards just from slot targets alone, and Alec Pierce was might take a chance on me receiver.
Speaker 2: Minnesota takes on Jacksonville justin Jefferson's an obvious a grade that we don't need to expand upon to. Let's go to some of the other receivers, including Jordan Addison. So on uptaking usage last week, and this is probably the easiest matchup of the year for Jordan Ada. So if you was on your roster, we'll start him here. The Vikings. This opportunity for Jordan Addison. He plays both. He plays the X, the Y, and the Z, all favorable matchups against cornerbacks Ronald Darby, Jerry and Jones, Tyson Campbell. They have Pro Football Focus rankings of cornerbacks forty seven, forty one, and one hundred. Darby got murdered by Devontae Smith last week. So we're gonna try Jordan Addison at a see grade here, See you can stay hot? What about TJ. Howkinson twenty five snaps last week in his debut off the ACL he suffered last December. You figure if those twenty four routes nudge up by maybe fifty percent, now he's at like two thirds of the snaps and it's game on for TJ. Hockinson at that point. Good, not even great, just good tight ends hammering the Jaguars Tucker Craft, Hunter, Henry Cole, Kmet Dalton Kincaid averaging five catches, seventy yards and a full touchdown per game.
Speaker 5: TJ.
Speaker 2: Hockinson b great and that leaves us with in the passing game, Sam Darnald. Jaguars have allowed the most passing touchdowns and the second most yards passing the last six quarterbacks to play full games against Jacksonville have all thrown multiple touchdowns. It's a great opportunity for Sam Donald this game, and that brings us to Aaron Jones. Now I have two schools of thought on this. One is Jaguars are a horrible pass defense and it's so much easier to pass on them than run. The other side of it is the Vikings may get out way ahead and just run the ball.
Speaker 4: And there's also another angle that you're not talking about, the Cam Robinson revenge game. Yeah, there is that he's an over left tackle that's every time.
Speaker 2: Behind running behind. Cam Robinson traded from the Jaguars for the Vikings. Jaguars are a much better run defense than pass defense, and they ranked ninth best in run defense success rate, tenth best in yards per carry. The last two runners to face Jacksonville, Saquon Barkley Josh Jacobs, had twenty and twenty seven carries. So obviously, if Aaron Jones is anywhere near that he's he would be an easy A grade and with Mac Jones at the helm, it could go that way. But for everybody else who is not Saquon Barkley and Josh Jacobs lead runners with less than twenty five carries, are averaging forty six rushing yards and the Jags half a touchdown. Jones averages way less than twenty five carries. He averages fifteen per game. That's it. So I've only got a B grade on Jones. You could buying most people's minds. It's probably a worthy but I've got to be all right. So now we got Mac Jones. Believe it or not, he's already faced the Vikings once and he threw for over three hundred yards in that game, but it was two years ago when he was with the Patriots. The Vikings pass defense has been yielding all year. They allow the fourth most passing yards, multiple touchdowns and four straight games before last week. But here's the thing and why I can't even give you a dart throw on mac Jones. It's Brian Flores against Mac Jones. That feels like a so Ismac mismatch. So we're gonna go bench on Mac Jones as you would expect. And sadly I had to move Evan Ingram and Brian Thomas. They were in the ab range down to seas in this game. For Evan Ingram. Minnesota is a good tight end defense. They're allowing the third fewest tight end receptions the eighth fewest tight end yards. They shut down Sam Laporta two weeks ago. Although Tucker Craft and George Kittle posted good games, those are way back in Week two and week four. I could see Mac Jones dumping the ball off a lot to Evan Ingram, though under durest just you know, getting it. Getting the ball to somebody.
Speaker 4: Seems like a random ten catch game for it, and it.
Speaker 2: Might be only ten catches for like sixty yards, no score something, but that's We're still in solid sea range for Evan Ingram. I love Brian Thomas. We may talk more about him later in this show. With Mac Jones slides down to a seag right. The Vikings handled Indies receivers last week, but in the four prior games they allowed the opponent's best receiver, and Brian Thomas is the best receiver in the Jags to top one hundred yards three the last four scored touchdowns. By most measures, Thomas is the best rookie receiver in many in by many metrics, and there is still he is starter worthy in my mind, even with mac Jones, and then we go to Tank Bigsby and Travis Etn. I'm a little sad about this, you guys know I feel about Tank Bigsby. M hm. He's back in this stupid time share with Travis Etn, who he's way better than. But does Doug Peterson care?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Does Doug Peterson want to keep his job?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: So uh?
Speaker 2: And this one I'm gonna with a split backfield against a good Vikings run defense. We got to put bench grades on both Bigsby and Travis Etn. Minnesota's got the fourth best run stuff win rate, they ranked third in run defense EPA, they ranked number one in run defense success rate, and they Minnesota sees the league's lowest run play percentage. So there's not even a lot of carries to go around for Bigsby and Etn. So plus, by the way, they're both you know, they both him and hobble into this game. They're both on the bench. Our final matchup.
Speaker 4: Oh, I gotta go get our German correspondent, Our German correspondent, Deeter von Fortsen got did I do? I?
Speaker 2: Did I get that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Deader is yagging?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Hair chachy in do they all yell in Germany, gutten Morgan hair Nice trum it Kisa, Dieter von Fortsen, Cooma Ouse, Frankfurt, Dosnoya, York recon schlock de Carolina, Schwartz Katza mark this do off de toilette get gang in.
Speaker 2: Do we have anybody here that knows German?
Speaker 5: I actually took some German classes in y'all.
Speaker 2: Get out perfect? Can you help us decode that I can?
Speaker 6: Dieter says hello, and he mentioned that the Giants are facing off against the carolinap Black Cats, and in all he also mentioned that Daniel Jones was Churches take a chance on me quarterback, and Wandale Robinson was Matt's take a chance on me receiver.
Speaker 5: It was nice of him to get all that out of the way off the top.
Speaker 2: That really was. And I didn't even hear my own name come out of that, so wow, very impressive.
Speaker 1: Teter maleak knock bin aarn Er halt Denota bay Dekattson hobbin isinand londoum pro spiel Zuglassen, jace Hoopa gift ein shotting aben dung fuf saint zeebun and zepsig and.
Speaker 4: Yall get now Zein missed.
Speaker 5: He's saying that Malik Neighbors gets a B grade.
Speaker 6: It's been too easy to run against Carolina this season that only three opposing wide receivers have even seen double digit targets against them all year, but they're still allowing a touchdown per game to the position. JC Horn could shadow Neighbors in this one, which makes things difficult. Through nine games, Horn has only allowed fifteen receptions in his coverage and a seventy seven passer rating. He's even got THEO Johnson as a dart throw C grade. The Panthers have allowed the most tight tight end touchdowns in the league this season with seven.
Speaker 1: Tyrone Tracy Woot, Devin Einzel, Terry Best Harr Harrison's get me on a chance life rhynan ouned Bryce younglish Var sine firto Serruk mac Jones is Stein Schwein.
Speaker 2: I know that last part.
Speaker 5: Don't y'all.
Speaker 6: Tyron Tracy, he said, Tyrone Tracy and Devin Singletary where Matt's take a chance on me runners and Bryce Young was to take a chance on me quarterback and for some reason, even though he's not playing in this game, Dieter still hates Mac Johnston when he played here last year.
Speaker 1: Xavier bind biccoman Un, Jalen Cola, Denota se Biccolman, Johann uberzetsum Un, Deontay bankin und Dynah Mama tracked Armann stiefel boest mina un Travasha.
Speaker 6: He's got Xavier Leaguette and Jalen Cocher iss c grades. Panthers have traded Deontay Johnson and Jonathan Mingo. And by the way, why did he didn't? This isn't what Dieter said. When did the Cowboys got all the worst trades and memories? King?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: So there's obviously a lot of routes and targets available for the two rookie here. Deontay Banks and Cordell Flott are very beatable corners. Banks alone has already allowed six touchdowns and coverage this year.
Speaker 5: That's the second most in the league.
Speaker 1: Pumlig Shrunk and Johann Bach, zint Vind Pinkler and Donor Balkan the reason zint shtink to you you and zitzelflish caba ein schnappies las uns zoom friedhof Gayan und einpat cheeseburger Essen?
Speaker 2: Did you say his say cheeseburger in Essen? The city of Essen?
Speaker 6: Tuba Hubbard and Jonathan Brooks. He gives Hubbard a bee and Jonathan Brooks might get to play in this one. Remember it's an early start, so if you're thinking of playing him, you may want to set an early alarm. If Brooks does indeed go, Matt believes he's worth a see teah Right, the Giants are allowing five point one yards for carry and our bottom ten in rush yards, receptions and receiving yards allowed to opposing runners.
Speaker 1: Darfic minu bleischiff spitzen alviras chu spis.
Speaker 5: Bye Dieter.
Speaker 2: Dieter von Fortzen go to the official German Germany correspondent for Fantasy Football. That, guys, we're in later hosen and only laters. That's the worrisome part.
Speaker 4: Well, you had the hat with the little feather, and yeah he did.
Speaker 2: Of course Germany has got that. Yeah, I believe that is the case. We've got just a moment here before we need to take a break. Is it time to start reconfiguring your bench with handcuffed players rather than your low upside players? You know, a lot of time. You know, there's still there's still bye weeks left, and so that's why I think we're in the gray area. Want to get by the bye weeks. It's really obvious. But as we start getting closer to the playoffs, you start wanting to have more of those high value backup players than say, you know, those third tier wide receivers, those second tier running backs. What do you think little roster construction.
Speaker 5: I think so yeah.
Speaker 6: I think you could definitely start that right now, and you can get a jump on it and avoid one of your league mates swooping in and grabbing one of your dudes.
Speaker 4: I kind of challenge it a little bit further and go, maybe it's not handcuffs. Maybe it's just those running backs of other players like picking up like Braylan Allen and Blake Koram and a couple of the guys that we've talked about on this show, Like if something happens to the guy in front of them, they're twenty touch a game guys all of a sudden, And those are guys who win you Fantasy championships.
Speaker 2: They can win you Fantasy championships, and you can get a Fantasy championship when you play into a brand new Guillotine league. Not too late, nine weeks of hot chopping action still left. You may have been waiting to join a guillotine league. Maybe you're thinking, oh, play a Guilloteen league next year, but see, this is your chance to learn the format and all the nuances of the Guillotine league this year, so that you're you're an assassin next year. Because you've got this experience, you can play in free leagues, you can play in prized leagues, play with friends, play with strangers skiot leagues dot com. Also tons of amazing tools at fantasylife dot com. You get all of Thorne Eystrom's college football insight and yeah tips. You get Snapcount's route runs, player projections, start sit tools, strength of Schedule, Airyard, lots of great stuff at fantasylife dot com. And as a listener to Fantasy Football Weekly, you get twenty percent off when you use the promo code FFW twenty that brings your cost under three dollars per month. Fantasy at life dot com. When we come back, three tough questions, play along, see if you can go? Three and oh our number two of Fantasy Football Weekly Paul Charchie and Matt Harrison and Thorne Eystrom with you. This is a game we call three tough questions.
Speaker 4: Tough question number one.
Speaker 2: Matt, you can redraft your dynasty roster from scratch today, which rookie wide receiver would you take first?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: I have Malik Neighbors because, uh, he looks like the best one. And I think the Giants are one of those teams who draft a quarterback in the first round and make a pretty big improvement there. Uh, they could bring in a free agent too. Harrison hasn't dazzled yet. Oh Doonese really hasn't either. And I think there could be a new coaching staff in Chicago. But the guy considered as kind of my one b here was Brian Thomas Junior. I like him a lot. Lat McConkie could be as good as well. But really we want to hear what Thorn Eistrom has to say.
Speaker 2: All right, thor, Well, then, for you, if you were going to redraft your dynasty roster from scratch, which rookie receiver would you take first?
Speaker 6: Well, this is an obvious answer, right, Jalen Colcher's for you.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just getting Mylik Neighbors.
Speaker 2: I used him as my premature speculation for you last week.
Speaker 5: I love that show. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love you know I'm a Colkutt, so yeah, president of the kol Katts.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, it's it's Malik Neighbors.
Speaker 6: He gets the elite usage even in games where the production hasn't been there. I don't think he scored a touchdown in four straight weeks something like that, but yeah, he's still getting that elite usage. And Matt's point is the correct point on this. The Giants will have improved quarterback play going forward. They're going to get a new quarterback this offseason who will help matters. And I'd expect the Giants also to get another wide receiver to keep defenses and coverages from rolling over to Neighbors.
Speaker 5: So it's Moleague Neighbors man.
Speaker 2: I struggled with this was a hard question, but it's really to me. It's just so it's only down to two guys, and Marvin Harrison's not even in this conversation. I don't believe. And he was the first one taken in the real NFL draft. So here's the catch on Neighbors and the only hesitation. I have a neighbors besides the fact that I like to be a general contraring because he looks great. Okay, they are going to change quarterbacks. But are we going to get an upgrade?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Right now they pick seventh in the draft. The Giants do. They probably going to win against Carolina, not necessarily. Probably, there's nine to two win teams right now in the NFL. They could be the first pick in the draft by the end of the weekend. Well, the Catches, they might win three of their next four games. Ooh, the Giants might. Right, They've got Dallas and Cooper Rush, and we know it's going to be Cooper Rush. They've got New Orleans. These are in the next three weeks. Carolina, Dallas, New Orleans. This team may find itself picking at like twelve thirteen. The Giants might. I know, you might be able to land the quarterback of the future there, but that's not a sure thing. If that matter, one on one's not a sure thing. I don't even know. Kay Williams has got an NFL career at this point. So that brings me to Brian Thomas. Okay, he's got his quarterback and Trevor Lawrence is good. It's not great, but he's good enough. Right now, Brian Thomas ranks among rookie receivers number one in yards, number two in yards per reception, number two, and first downs and get this, yards per target this year. Number one is Justin Jefferson. Number three is Jamar Chase, the guy between Justin Jefferson and Jamar Chase. Brian Thomas, Hmmm, dude's awesome. I I'm taking the shirt. I'm taking Brian Thomas on this because I don't trust the Giants to draft and cultivate a quarterback.
Speaker 4: I think that you are biased here because he's on your dynasty roster and the league.
Speaker 1: We're in tough question number You are correct, yea tough question number two.
Speaker 2: Is there a league winning running back who hasn't popped yet that you could trade for and ride through the playoffs? And, as a note to you, the listeners and my co host, no is an acceptable answer. You can just go nope, there's nobody like that. If you need to, is there a league winning running back who hasn't popped yet that you could trade for and ride through the playoffs? We start with.
Speaker 6: Thor I'm gonna say no. But that's barring injury. And that goes back to our previous conversation about grabbing the handcuffs on your roster. Obviously, if there was an injury, that that guy could emerge, and you probably want head that off all.
Speaker 2: Right, Matt, is there a league winning running back who hasn't popped that you could trade for?
Speaker 4: I mean, Christian McCaffrey is a pretty easy answer here, right, hasn't popped off at all yet?
Speaker 2: Can I trade for him?
Speaker 4: It's probably pretty hard to trade for him, but there are a couple guys that might be a little cheaper than normal to acquire. The one that sticks out the most Jonathan Taylor, who's coming in at RB twenty two in most leagues right now. He hasn't been bad, but he missed a few weeks due to injury, and the Colts offense has been weird with the Flacow and Richardson thing. Their schedule is great the rest of the way. Detroit is the only real stopper for them in week twelve, and I got some honorable mentions to Nick Chubb and Raheem Mostert.
Speaker 2: I think you guys have missed the correct answer. Oh good, Your correct answer is Bucky Irving. Bucky Irving is freaking awesome. This guy is so slippery for a North South runner. He is so elusive. He's such a difficult tackle. He powers for where he can break tackles, you can make people miss. He's third best in avoided tackle rate in the NFL at thirty three percent. He's running at five yards per carry right now. And sometimes a player's talent is simply so much better than the players around him that it breaks a committee scheme. You know, Liam Cohen went into this year and still to this day has got a running back by committee offense. But sometimes it's just this guy's so good, I gotta play him, and Bucky Irving's that good. I think there's a scenario where Irving becomes the go to starter, where Shad White gets downgraded to really passing down back, although Irving can catch two and he ends up being a top ten running back the rest of the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Bucky, Bucky Irving's like the spinning top at the end of inception.
Speaker 5: It's just impossible to get him down. Get on your tone, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's a great analogy. That's fantastic.
Speaker 5: Tough question number three, and.
Speaker 2: This is tough. Are you buying low on Sam Laporta or you just glad you don't have him?
Speaker 4: Matt, I have him in all places. So that's my answer, what do I do you are selling? The talent is there, he's not injured, but the philosophy has changed in Detroit and they just don't pass enough. He's not running enough routes. His A dot has been super low. He hasn't topped six targets in a game all year. If I could buy super super low and use him as a bench tight end and a guy that I can cycle in for a couple of the late bye weeks or maybe he starts getting hot at the end of the year, I'd love to buy him super low. But I don't think that people who have him are going to sell him super low.
Speaker 2: All right, Thorp, So that's a no.
Speaker 4: I would buy. I would buy low, but I don't think it's going to be low enough.
Speaker 2: So no, you're not buying low. Sure, I think you're saying, okay, thor are you buying low on Sam laporter Are you just glad you don't.
Speaker 6: Have absolutely one hundred percent? In Dynasty formats? And I might and read it would depend on the price, of course, but.
Speaker 4: He's he's wearing an Iowa shirt and Iowa hat.
Speaker 6: Actually sure, actually might be slightly biased on this side memoriam of air call right now, this.
Speaker 5: Is every team has an Iowa tight end.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he's been on the field roughly as much as last season, and he's running his many routes, and he has an awesome separation rate. But the Lions have weirdly skewed their target distribution. More are going to the running backs. Laporta's targets per per route run has dropped from twenty three percent to thirteen percent, and the touchdowns per game are down by almost half. Tight end eighteen right now. But I'm super play, super ballish on this player long term. So I would look to buy low for sure in Dynasty, Yeah, and and redraft, I'd hold I wouldn't trade them, and if the price low enough, I would pull the trigger.
Speaker 2: I love bo buying low on really good players, and Sam Laporta is a really good player. I think, I think objectively he's a good player. I mean, as a reminder, last year he was the only player with more than eight touchdowns. He had eleven. Nobody else had more than eight. He was Pro Football Focus's fourth highest graded tight end Last year, Slaporta was behind only George Kittle, TJ. Hockinson, and Travis Kelcey. It's an elite territory. He's legitimately good. But the variance that Matt outlined very well is just so high on Laporta that my philosophy feels like it's broken here on just trying to acquire good players on the cheap because son God needs the ball, Gibbs needs the ball, Manty needs the ball. There's just so many mouse to feed. And you know what I hate in my team is guys I can't count on every week. It pains me to say you hate mouths. I hate mouths. That's what it pains me to say. I hate mouths. Out on that kills me. I hate it, hate it. All right, let's go back to our matchups. Thor I believe you are next Tennessee taking on the Los Angeles Chargers. We now know that Will Levis will be back under Helm for Tennessee. Honestly, that's not a good thing for the fantasy players on this on this roster, But.
Speaker 5: You can pop your Mayo jars.
Speaker 2: Wow, Poppier Mayo Popier Mayo Jars sounds dangerously FCC.
Speaker 5: Of course you're keeping mister Levis on the bench.
Speaker 6: You know he's coming back from the shoulder injury, but yeah, you want no part of that guy. Tony Pollard giving him a be. Tajay Spears has been sidelined all week with a hamstring injury. Pollard himself is questionable, but his practice late in the week, it appears we're getting signals that he's going to play. And last week, last week it was started the same deal and they gave him thirty one touches and he had one hundred and fifty four total yards. Yeah, on the season, averaging twenty one touches per game and ninety five total yards. Chargers have an above average run defense, but I do believe the volume will be there. So I gave Paul to be And the only other guy we're talking about here is Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 5: I gave him a c.
Speaker 6: He does have two strong weeks since DeAndre Hopkins was traded to Kansas City, thirty five targets, nineteen catches, two hundred and sixty three receiving yards with Mason Rudolph in three games. But this is where you get trepidacious eleven targets, eleven catches, one hundred and twenty seven more yards more than what he had with Will Levis and all the previous time prior to that.
Speaker 5: This is a tough matchup.
Speaker 6: In addition to that, the Charges have allowed the fewest points per game this year of any defense and are number one as well in EPA per play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: They've been playing awesome. Yeah, Jim harbor Baugh.
Speaker 4: They haven't given up twenty one points in a game yet this year.
Speaker 5: Crazy, Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 6: And that the Charges have also held opposing wide receivers the sixth fewest fantasy points. So we're just gonna give Ridley a CE and then moving over to the Chargers justin Herbert also gets to see this is not a good fantasy matchup. This game has the second lowest over under on the slate. The Chargers are favored by a touchdown plus, and they always run just a whole bunch in the second half with Leeds as is hardbass prerogative. And lastly, the Titans have the NFL's top range pass defense.
Speaker 5: JK.
Speaker 6: Dobbins he gets a big time a here. Dobbins has averaged one hundred and one rushing yards per game win the Chargers have won. When they have lost, he's only averaging thirty nine rushing yards per game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're gonna win here. They're gonna win.
Speaker 6: The Chargers are seven and a half point favorites and arguably should be higher than that, And so Dobbin's gonna get the ball plenty here.
Speaker 5: Lad McConkie, I'm gonna give him a B.
Speaker 6: He has played eighty percent plus at the Chargers offensive snaps in two of the past three weeks, after prior to that never breaching the eighty percent, So that's a good sign. Caught at least five passes in all three of those games another good sign, and the Titans could In addition, for this matchup, the Titans could struggle with covering him in the slot here because their safety room right now is badly banged up. They have multiple injuries in there.
Speaker 2: And one of their starting cornerbacks, Lugerious sneed ruled out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which could help Quinton Johnson here. I did give him a great at sea, though in large part because of the expected game script that we have going here with the charters not throwing much in the second half. But Johnson has four touchdowns in six games this season, but he hasn't had six targets in any game, and it's not gonna get six targets in this one. He's crossed the twelve and a half fantasy points in just two games, and yeah, there's just not gonna be much second half passing.
Speaker 5: So I gotta give Quinton a seat.
Speaker 2: Let's go to New England taking on the Bears, and which should be a very defense oriented game. I'm gonna start on the Patriots side. Drake May, I don't like any part of the passing game against a good and sometimes dominating Bears secondary. Bears have allowed the fewest passing touchdowns just five all year. That's nothing, and one of those five was the Noah Brown Hail Mary that they gave up, so kind of like four legit touchdowns. Drake May's rushing has been great, but the Bears are very good in that respect. Jaden Daniels, Kyler Murray, and Anthony Richardson, three of the most mobile quarterbacks in the league, all failed to score on the ground and averaged just twenty seven rushing yards. So Drake May unfortunately on the bench along with all of his receivers. As you can imagine, you're not normally starting Patriots receivers anyway, but particularly against Chicago, a team that's only allowed three wide receiver touchdowns since Week two, and cornerback Jalen Johnson might be the best cornerback in the league and coverage, So all the new England receivers are on the bench. The only part of the passing game that has a letter grade is Hunter Henry under Drake May, Henry's improved into a top ten fantasy tight end, topping forty five yards and or scoring in every Drake may start. The Bears are very good tight end defense. But your glimmer of hope is this. In recent games, Evan Ingram and zach Ertz were massively featured with ten and eleven targets each, and they ended up with one hundred and two and seventy seven yards, respectively. If Hunter Henry's gonna look at ten targets, obviously I'm interested see grade on him. And then ramondre Stevenson. You guys know I love ramondre Stevenson. Toiling behind the league's worst offensive line every week, and he still manages to post decent games most weeks. New England ranks dead last in ESPN's run block win rate because their offensive line is terrible, six players on injured reserve, and because the Bears are a very good pass defense. They're only like middle of the pack and run defense, and there's gonna be plenty of carries for Stevenson. Opposing runners with sixteen or more carries against Chicago average ninety one rushing yards, fourteen more receiving yards, and almost a full touchdown per game. Stevenson should be well over that sixteen carrier carry threshold, so I think he's sitting on a decent game and a B grade here. Let's go to the Chicago side. DeAndre Swift, a gray. Patriots are a pretty good pass defense, which we'll talk about in a second, and a pretty bad run defense, so Swift should see a lot of work in this game. New England sees the sixth most rushes per game, thirty per game. Out of thirty, DeAndre Swift figures to get twenty, so that's plenty against a run defense that ranked second to last in rushing yards allowed, second to last and rushing touchdowns allowed. And third from last in fantasy points allowed. So game on for DeAndre Swift with the A grade. The passing game, jeez, it's just been awful. So Caleb Williams had two good games where you're like, oh, it's hard to come together. For Caleb Williams, it was against the Panthers and the Jaguars. The rest of his games have just been dreadful, far worse than expected. And this pass defense for the Patriots remains the strong part of its entire really of the whole either side of the ball. Let's talk about some individual matchup like DJ Moore, by the way, see grade on Caleb Williams, and and one other thing I meant to mention about Kaleb Williams last week nine designed rushes. They need to do this more. We are here. That's where they could unlock some fantasy potential for Caleb Williams that we haven't seen yet. And I would love that if we get more rushing out of Caleb Williams. Let's talk about DJ Moore. He's the eighth highest paid receiver in the league. His yardage the last three games twenty scoreless yards, twenty seven scoreless yards, and thirty three scoreless yards. That's it for DJ Moore. That's how bad and broken this passing game has been. Now more runs from the outside, where he's going to face two good cornerbacks, Christy Gonzalez and Jonathan Jones. Gonzalz only allows a fifty eight percent completion rate and just one touchdown in the last six games. Jones is a little easier. He's allowing a seventy four percent completion rate and he gave up a touchdown last week. And that's why I've still got a C grade on DJ Moore despite the deep slump that he's in.
Speaker 4: There's some squeaky wheel coming here too, because the little shoulder check that he gave Caleb Williams while walking off the field in the in the game last week. There there's some some drama.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's gonna be a retribution that he walked off the field midplay.
Speaker 4: I think they're gonna try to get him involved.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's maybe that's how it's gonna go. The NFL's weird that way. It could be the case Roma dunes Ay and Keenan Allen. We're not even We're not even gonna go down that path for the most part until things get a lot better with these guys. Impossible to start with their meager production, they're not getting catchable passes their way. Rome Dunsa is getting three catchable passes per game. Keenan Allen's getting caught. That's it, that's not it's just not enough usage.
Speaker 4: I don't think you want to.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. Cole Comet. Last week a glorious matchup for Cole Comet, which I outlined in great detail. But apparently I'm smarter than Shane Waldron because they never threw to col Comet and they got their asses handed to them. A Hopefully Shane Waldron will overcompensate this week against a mediocre Patriots tight end defense that's allowed back to back touchdowns to the position Comet has scored in two games this year. In his other six games, he's averaged tight end twenty three all or nothing C grade on Cole Kamet. I think it's time to take a break. Let's do that. Let's take a break. When we come back, we'll get back to some matchups, including Eagles taking on the Cowboys. Can you start any Cowboys including CD Lamb in this matchup? He comes in injured Cooper Rushes his quarterback. Is he going to continue to be Ceedee Lamb or will he suffer the same fate as Tyreek Hill when he didn't have his starting quarterback. Find out when we come back to Fantasy Football Weekly. Welcome back Fantasy Football Weekly. Paul Jarchi and Matt Harrison Thorn Eistrom with you another block of matchups in this segment, beginning with Philadelphia taking on the Dallas Cowboys store Jalen Hurts comes of this game a little hobbled.
Speaker 4: A J.
Speaker 2: Brown will hobble. They're both expected to play in this game, but it feels like an A plus matchup against a Cowboys really franchise that's reeling right now.
Speaker 6: That's right, and both of those guys would be a's and must starts if they play. We'll talk us first about Hurtz. He's dealing with an ankle injury. He had a rest. It's weird they gave him. They let him have Wednesday off of practice, but they said it was a rest designation. But now this ankle injury has come out. Kenny Pickett the past couple of days have been getting the first team snaps in practice. The Eagles were coming out where they played the two games in a span of five days. So if he at Heart's plays, of course you have to start him. And of course same thing with Brown. Brown's dealing with a knee issue. If he goes, he's a must start, so is Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 5: With an A.
Speaker 6: I also gave an aid to Devonte Smith. I feel like Oprah thrown out. As to everybody here, you get an A. Yeah, Davante six or more targets and back to back games, eighteen plus fantasy points in both those ones, and a longtime Cowboys killer. Smith has averaged fourteen fantasy points per game in his career against Dallas, so I had to give him a name and Dallas Goddard another ify guy and very if he missed his third consecutive game with a hamstring injury last week, I don't think it looks great for him, but I would give him a CEE if he ends up giving it a go. Moving over to the Cowboys, Cooper Rush keep him on or have him on the bench, but nearly he's the starter for at least the next four weeks with Dak Prescott now on injured reserve. Last time we saw Cooper Rush. He was quarterback thirty three and fantasy points per game, but you're not starting him.
Speaker 2: I'll mention this about yeah Rush. So he played five games place of Dak Prescott two years ago, twenty twenty two, and in those five games, Dallas won four of them. He only averaged one hundred and ninety one yards in one touchdown, but Ceedee Lamb was able to be pretty good in those games. But here's the key difference between Cooper Rush twenty twenty two and Cooper Rush twenty twenty four. Back then, Zeke and Pollard were going berserk, and all he had to do was just keep the passing game like Quasi functional and let those guys just go run for yards. Now Dallas is the worst rushing offense in the NFL. Hey, Cooper Rush isn't gonna be able to overcome that with his passing.
Speaker 4: His arm.
Speaker 2: His arm is basically Christian Ponder. There's not I think there's a real chance that this whole offense for the Cowboys while Dak is out is just brutally bad, like ten points, twelve points, fourteen points a game.
Speaker 6: Trel definitely could be, but there will be no Cooper rush Lander for me because he is a product of Max shout out to the Chips Chips up Rico Dade gave him a seat. He the aforementioned Ezekiel Elliott is expected back this week and this is a tough matchup for Dubto. Over the last four weeks, Philadelphia is the number one run defense in the NFL. Ne Eagles have allowed the fewest points per game to opposing running backs during that stretch.
Speaker 2: So why are we a C grade and not a bench grade.
Speaker 5: Because he's I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I think you'll get They're going to try to establish the run with Cooper rush there, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: I could bump him up to a sea there.
Speaker 4: I bet he cobbles enough in the passing game too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna get some check down.
Speaker 2: Cobbler is a shoemaker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he definitely a cobbler.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, uh ceedee, Lamb questionable banged up with that shoulder ailment. You are of course starting him if he plays, so we'll give him an a if he does. Shoemaker nobody, Yeah exactly. Jalen Tolbert bench for him. Since Week three, Philadelphia has allowed the second lowest yards per attempt and the fifth fewest fantasy point per game to a wide receiver. So yeah, I wouldn't touch him with Cooper Rush in there. Jake Ferguson, I can get him up to a sea. I don't love the offensive environment here, but I'll get him to see tight end ten and fantasy points per game so far, but not a great matchup for him either. Eagles have held opposing tight ends to the sixth fewest receiving yards per game in the eleventh lowest yards per reception.
Speaker 2: Uh, Trey Lance. At some point, right, you gave up the fourth rounder to get him. He was taken with the fourth pick of the draft, third pick of the draft few years ago.
Speaker 5: Now, wheel you, Trey Lance? Your older brother is Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, exactly. I would not be surprised if at some point, out a desperation they turned to him, because for the reasons we were just talking about, if it plays out the way I think it's going to play out, and it's ten points twelve points for the Dallas offense, what do you got to lose?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let it be a beautiful train wreck to fire McCarthy, get a high draft pick and then hire coach Prime to take over.
Speaker 2: There you go, All right, Matt, Let's go over to San Francisco, Tampa Bay and the return of Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 4: It's official he will return this week. He has been limited in practice this week, but is officially active. In my mind, I don't think they bring him back unless he's nearly one hundred percent ready, So I think he's gonna get mostly the full workload here, especially since Jordan Mason has been in the non contact jersey and practice all week with a shoulder injury. He only saw nine snaps in his last outing. I'm giving Christian McCaffrey an a grade coming in in his first game.
Speaker 2: What what if Jordan Mason is active for this game, because I think that makes this thing way way trickier because Mason's been running at five point one yards per carry, and that would take a lot of burden off of Christian McCaffrey to have to carry the offense in his first game back.
Speaker 4: My guess is they're going to spell him, but there's plenty of plenty of a grades to go around on the San Francisco then day, All right, let me ask this, Yeah.
Speaker 2: If Mason doesn't go what about Isaac garen I have I have him on here too, Then go ahead, Doug.
Speaker 4: I think if I think they do, probably spell Mason this week, if he's still in a non contact jersey, and Isaac Garendo, I think is a guy who gets five ten touches this week. I think that's worth a dart throw at least for Isaac Garendo. Oh oouch, brock Purdy, he gets an A grade with McCaffrey back and the whole offense opened up, I think it's all systems go for perty. He's facing a Bucks team that's allowed the most completions, the third most yards, and the fourth most touchdown passes on the year. They've also allowed the second most rushing scores for qbs. So if the Niners get down to the stripe and they want to take some hits off of McCaffrey or Jordan Mason who's in a non contact it's a purty plunge time. It's time for the party plunge.
Speaker 2: You're calling it yeah.
Speaker 4: And hey, by the way, you know what it sound this is?
Speaker 2: Is that the fantasy yard bark Yeah appearance this week?
Speaker 4: It's George Kittle the fantasy yard Bark this week. It he's the only fully healthy forty nine ers receiver who hasn't been shot this season, and the Boks are horrible against tight ends. In the last three games, three different tight ends have topped twenty PPR points against Tampa. They happen to be Mark Andrews, Kyle Pitts, and Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he's as good or better than all of them.
Speaker 4: George Kittle's in that camp right there. Charge likes Juwan Jennings has to take chance on me wide receiver. I like him too, but I'm a little worried that he's not fully healthy from the hip injury that took him out of Week seven and eight. He did have the bye last week, so he's been limited in practice this week. The good thing the Bucks primarily plays zone defense, and Kyle Shanahan absolutely tears up zone defenses. Deebo has a one zero six passer rating when targeted against zone schemes. Ricky Piersall is at one oh one, Juwan Jennings is at one twenty five. Oh.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: If Jennings is in, he's a B grade. If he's out, I think you shift that B grade right to Ricky Pearsall and Deebo gets an A grade here because Debo's gonna just torch zone ones on the other side. Since Chris Godwin and Mike Evans got hurt. Cad Aughten's Fantasy Life utilization score the.
Speaker 2: Bold strategy there go. You don't know about this store, I've decided, see Aden is Cotton.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm calling him Cotton.
Speaker 2: Catch my guy Cotton.
Speaker 4: So the Fantasy Life utilization score, it measures how involved a player is on the offense. It goes as high as ten in those last two weeks. Aughten's utilization score nine point nine.
Speaker 2: I don't think it can technically get to the ten, so the highest I think possible. Thank for Kate, move from nine point nine to the ten in the utilization score. I think he has to take the hike under center, and then he's got to drop back to pass, and then he's got to throw the ball up in the air like we used to do with the Nerf ball, and then run under it himself catch it.
Speaker 4: I saw mister Perfect do that once in the Vikings facility at.
Speaker 2: Zach you could I think, I think that's what you have to do to get the ten.
Speaker 4: By the way, Oughten has seen twenty one targets in those two games has had two games with over twenty PPR points. The Niners have been good against the tight end, but they haven't faced the tight end that's seen double digit targets yet this season. Cotton gets an A grade. Baker Mayfield he gets a C grade. Though he's battling through a lot. He just doesn't have anyone besides Oughten to throw to, and he's facing a Niners defense that is top ten in basically every passing metric on defense. So just to see for Baker, Jalen McMillan and Sterling Shepherd both didn't practice on Thursday, both with a hamstring injury. It's doubtful that either play, leaving Mayfield with his fifth and six string wide receivers. And if you need one of those crazy deep dart throws. Rakeem Jarrett yep is the Week nine wide receiver who led in routes ran. He was on the field for eighty six percent of the pass plays and he probably starts. I wouldn't play him unless you're in an NFC South only league. Finally, let's talk runners. Bucky Irving. He's been limited with a toe injury all week. Church loves him. He's slippery. According to uh, mister Charchion, that's a fact. Okay, that's that's objective. It's like a like a snake or a lizard or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or like a moist sponge of some kind.
Speaker 4: Okay. Uh. So, Irving had the same issue last week heading into their game against Kansas City. He did end up playing, but he only saw thirty five percent of the snaps. Rashad White he's fully healthy. He took about sixty percent of the snaps over the last two weeks. He's had touchdowns and back to back weeks, booying him to double digit PPR points in both games. Problem is, for White, the rushing attempt totals have been six and three in the last two games. Even with just about no one left in the receiver department, the Bucks aren't running. I'll give a C grade to White for receptions a lot.
Speaker 1: I have to.
Speaker 4: I think I can do the same thing for Bucky if he plays. I think he's gonna play because he catches actually more passes than Rashad White. So segrades to both of those guys.
Speaker 2: All right, that is that's a lot of guys to talk about. Baker Mayfield has been awesome. Yeah, this year and particularly for fantasy and even in real life. Boy Cleveland messed that up, did they every man? Although I think in fairness he needed a change of scenery. Baker needed the change of scenery to get his head into the right place to be as successful as he is today. When we come back, final set of matchups and premature speculation will hit the Fantasy Football Weekly time Machine to keep some players you should pick up now that other people try to pick up next week. Coming up next Fantasy Football Weekly. Welcome back to the show Fantasy Football Weekly. Paul Jarchie and Matt Harrison, Thorpe Nystrom with you. Guys. It's time to jump into the official, trademarked registered Fantasy Football Weekly time Machine where you're going to pick up guys now is going to be trying to pick up Next week We go to Matt Harrison.
Speaker 4: I've got Hayden Hurst here. Hurstcott dinged up, missed a few weeks, returned last week to limited snaps and by the way, he's the tight end for the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're wondering where he is, where he is, Where in the world is Hayden Hurst.
Speaker 4: While he was gone, Will Disley filled in. He did all right, But in the meantime, the Chargers learned how to pass over the last three weeks, justin Herbert top two hundred and seventy five yards in every game. That's something he didn't do once in weeks one through six. The Chargers tight end matchups down the line. They look really tempting to Tennessee this week, but then the woeful Bengals tight end defense next week, and then matchups with Baltimore, Kansas City, who he talked about as a great tight end defense to play against, Atlanta and Tampa Bay on the horizon. None of those are stoppers against the tight end. It should be some green lights here. Hayden Hurst is gonna be a guy that somebody's gonna feature and take a chance on me coming up.
Speaker 2: Soon, all right, Thor your premature speculation player is Jake.
Speaker 6: Wires wide receiver Parker Washington, who has owned in about thirty percent of leagues, and I think that should be a lot higher. This is the time to pounce on him, and I would put him in your lineup immediately that Jaguars have been trusting Washington more and more. Last week he had a ninety one point four percent route share and twenty three percent first read share, and the upcoming matchup here, which is why you need to grab him now. Minnesota has allowed the fourth most receiving yards per game in Fantasy points per game to opposing slot receivers, and Mac Jones coming in, I don't think that's a bad thing for Parker Washington because Mac Jones is gonna be looking for the conservative passes. Parker Washington is a manufacturer touch slot receiver. He's a glorified running back. But you just shuttle him the ball short and him run, and Mac Jones almost assuredly going to be targeting that slot more than the usual offense does.
Speaker 5: So I think now is the time to grab Parker Washington.
Speaker 2: Parker Washington, I'm going Taj Spears dropped in tons of leagues because of his injury and then in effectiveness. He's been hurt all season long. Last year, Tase Spears was pretty electric and he really looked good and we were excited for what could happen this year, but then hamstring injury at the beginning of the season, then nagging ankle injury. He's just rounding into health now. But here's the thing I want to mention in Taj Spears. This is a play for the playoffs because the schedule over the next few weeks is not is very difficult. It's Chargers and Vikings coming up after coming up in these next couple of weeks for the Titans. But then listen to the rest of the schedule down the stretch and through the playoffs. Washington, Jacksonville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Jacksonville. That's your final five games. They are all plus plus for Tennessee. If anything were to happen to Pollard, Spears could be a gigantic contributor. And even if nothing does happen to Pollard, he could be somebody that you could slot in as a as a flex play for Tony Pollard. All right, let's get to our last two matchups. Thor, I know you've got one left too, is it? I don't have it in front of me.
Speaker 5: It's the Dolphins against the Rams.
Speaker 2: There we go, all right, Dolphins Rams, let's hear about it.
Speaker 6: Two oh is might take a chance at me quarterback not going to try the last name again.
Speaker 5: Devin Achane is an A and a.
Speaker 6: Must start Rahe mostert is a see and a couple of stats here regarding both of those guys. As far as this matchup goes, the Rams have allowed the third most yards per reception to opposing running backs. Running backs against the Rams have caught ninety one percent of their targets. As for Achan and he ranks number three in the NFL in running back receptions. The Rams have also allowed the ninth most rushing yards per game. So it's a good matchup for both Tyreek Kel A must start Jaylen Wado, I'll give him with trepid day. Just see what a disaster.
Speaker 5: So the most trepidacious of season that we're down to.
Speaker 2: The very end of last week's game, Jaalen Waddall has no catches. Then he gets hurt on the field in this leg whip and he's down on the ground writhing around him like, oh, he's gonna fish with no catches. Yeah, But then he gets a touchdown and they're like, oh, thank god, he got saved. But then he's part of the Stanford band bit on the last play of the game and waddle loses twenty yards and he finishes at negative.
Speaker 5: Four yards, which it is there's all season.
Speaker 6: Yeah there, it altered a prop too on that one of the player props. Yeah, because it must have been two. I took him beneath the passing yardede Onne. Yeah, a friend called me and was complaining about that. But this, I mean, you know again, you're gonna have to kind of hold your nose and jump. But this is a good matchup. You have to say. The Rams secondary has allowed the eleventh most Fantasy points per game to receivers.
Speaker 5: Ken Watt will take advantage.
Speaker 6: We'll have to see trepidaceous see John new Smith. I will give him a bold be four straight games of at least six at least four receptions in all those games.
Speaker 5: And the Rams.
Speaker 6: Defense has struggled throughout this season with tight ends that can catch the ball.
Speaker 5: So I almost thought about it.
Speaker 6: I'm closer to an A than a see will I love it, love Johnny, we'll get but yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we'll settle with be.
Speaker 5: We'll try to what was his rast?
Speaker 2: Do you remember? Like a nine?
Speaker 5: It was good? It was really good. Crazy. Yeah, he's such a skilled receiver. Uh.
Speaker 6: Going over to the Rams side, Matthew Stafford give him a B. Finished as the quarterback five and the quarterback thirteen in Fantasy. Over the last two games, he ranks first in passing yards per or he ranked first and passing yards per game in those two games. But Miami has been a tough pass defense since roughly Week five, So for that reason, I downgraded him to a B. Uh Kyron Williams, Cooper Cup and Pooka cour all a's and must starts. And then the only other one to talk about is DeMarcus Robinson, and I was between a bench and.
Speaker 5: A see here, I settled with C.
Speaker 6: But over the last two games, he's finished as the wide receiver eighteen, wide receiver five and weekly, scoring four touchdowns receiving in those games.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Pooka got ejected last week, so that's why I I don't have a C grade on DeMarcus Romins. I'm just worried that that was you just pilled. He just filled the Pooka rolling. Pooka's unlikely to throw another punch in this game.
Speaker 6: We'll see, Yeah, don't rule it up, but yeah, he's Demaricus is coming back to Earth in this game, one way or the other. Miami is allowed the fifth fewest fantasy points per game in the sixth fewest receiving hears per game to perimeter wide receivers. In fact, you know what, scratch it bench grade for the Marcus.
Speaker 2: Sorry I talked into it. I wasn't trying to necessarily, No, you got me, But all right, okay, good uh I've got the final match up here, which is Steelers and Commanders. Let's start with uh Nasei. Harris running great lately. We have found a Harris who's going to get a win in Washington too soon. Sorry about that, folks. He's looked completely rejuvenated in these Russell Wilson games. He's topped one hundred yards three straight, averaging six yards per carry. In the Russell Wilson games. Commander's run defense might be the league's worst, as I mentioned earlier in the Jalen Warren discussion, fifth most yards, most yards per carried allowed, and they ranked thirtieth in defensive run success rate. Then let's go to the passing game. How about George Pickens. Now, fortunately for Pickens, marsh On Lattimore will not play in this game because that would have been a much tougher matchup with a very good, physical cornerback. I think they're saving marsh On Latimore for next Thursday, Washington versus Eagles, potentially for first place not only in short term, but maybe even playoff seating for the NFC East. But even without Latimore, Pickens is a tricky play against a massively improved Washington secondary over the past five weeks Washington. Remember this is the worst by a mile, the worst pass defense in the league last year. Last five weeks, Washington ranks fifth in yards allowed to wide outs, second in fantasy points allowed to wideouts, and number one in touchdowns allowed to wide outs over the last five weeks with zero Washington, so Pickens only a B grade. Here I considered C and if if Latimer were playing would I would have moved him down to a C grade. Let's talk about Pat Fryarmuth commanders and above average tight end defense with some no name guys who have hit the board like Theo Johnson, Jatavian Sanders, Jordan Aikens, all with meaningful fantasy games. Russell Wilson's dramatically improved the overall offense, but Friar Mooth's target percentage has actually gone down his two Russell Wilson starts. His target percentage is eight percent and eight percent. M So put all that in a blunder only because of the bye week? Am I putting a c on Pat Fryarmuth? And by the way, Thor, I love that Darnell Washington is getting some action in these Russell Wilson.
Speaker 5: Gate, big O, big athletic.
Speaker 2: Oh man, what a freaking moosey is?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He has six huge seven maybe yeah, power forward type, Yeah, sure, I love that guy, Russell Wilson ce grade. Wilson's been very good through the two games, throwing for two hundred sixty four and two hundred and seventy eight yards four total touchdowns, surgical before last week's by with a seventy one complete shit percent completion rate. Commanders, as I mentioned earlier, shockingly tough matchup, giving up just one passing touchdown per game over the last five weeks. But they've also faced a lot of bad quarterbacks. Here's what your good quarterbacks have done to Washington. And by good, i'm talking about Baker Mayfield, Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson. Really the only three good quarterbacks they've faced. They're averaging three hundred and twelve yards and two point six passing touchdowns. So you know, while Wilson isn't at the Mayfield Burrow Lamar Jackson level, he's better than the rest of the guys Washington's played, and he could still get to a solid game here. And I've got a B grade on Russell Wilson. Mike Williams was newly acquired, not going to have enough snaps in his first game to be under considered here to go over to the Washington side. Jaden Daniels obviously every week. At this stage, I don't think we even need to spend a lot of time on Jayden Daniels in any matchup, other than oddly maybe some thorny ones from here from time to time, and there aren't going to be many of those. Then let's stay with the passing game and Terry McLaurin, Who's Herry Terry. He's gonna get a fair amount of coverage from cornerback Jerry Joey Porter, a good but not elite cornerback. He's only given up one touchdown in his coverage, and the Steelers' last game he helped hold the leak Neighbors in check, only giving him one catch for ten yards. In his coverage, McLaurin has been exceptionally consistent, finishing between wide receiver five and wide receiver nineteen in seven straight weeks. Wow, that's amazing. Mclaurin's been very, very safe, and he comes in with a B grade in this matchup zach Ertz. On paper, the Steelers look like a very good tight end defense, but the only the three good tight ends that they have faced were Kyle Pitts has scored a touchdown, Jake ferguson seventy yards, and Brock Bauers, who caught nine passes for seventy one yards nine times nine. Brian Robinson has been ruled out of this game and will not play, and that makes Austin Eckler pretty interesting. He's safe anyway in most weeks because of his receiving prowess, which gives you a safety net of three catches and thirty yards per game, and he's averaged a healthy eight rushes per game over the last month. If Robinson gets ruled out, which he'd has, I think Eckler moves here to a B grade. Steelers are a good run defense. They're allowing only eighty one rushing yards per game. Tyron and Tracy just ripped the Steelers in the last game, though, and Eckler and Tyrol and Tracy have got some are kind of similar stylistically, so I kind of like that comp right there. Prior to Tracy's big game, though, no runner in top eighty eight yards against the Steelers all year, and the previous two lead backs to face the Steelers, Alexander Madison and Breese Hall, only had thirty eight and thirty three rushing yards, so not great that way. All right, there's a lot of talking. Yeah, a lot too much, too much charge. That's what I think. It's easy to have too much charge.
Speaker 4: That's what everybody says.
Speaker 2: I do say that. You know else they say is that guillotine leagues are held a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: There really are.
Speaker 2: Go join a guillotine league, everybody paid. Contests available now if you want to play for prizes, play for free with your friends, if you want play for free with strangers, if you want all the ways you want to play at guillotine leagues dot com. New leagues forming every day at guillotine leagues dot com, and again all kinds of great content and tools at fantasylife dot com both free and premium. If you want to go on the premium side, you get all kinds of great tools like player projections and air yards and snap counts and route run and your utilization scores and all that stuff. It's all great. Use promo code FFW twenty for twenty percent off at fantasylife dot com. Best of luck, everybody. I hope you did not face Jamar, and if you did, onward to next week because you're pretty much cooked. We'll talk to you then. Everybody, Bye bye,