Speaker 1: All right, News Round Up, Information Overload Hour. Here's a toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn if you want to join us. The House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, well, he this morning told Senate Democrats to screw off with their ridiculous ICE reforms proposed in this DHS deal and that this will face a brick wall in the House. That is not going to happen in the House. And this idea of a judicial warrant for every illegal anyway, here's Jim Jordan from earlier.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's going to happen in the House. I don't think you're going to see us. I mean that list at mister Jeffries and mister Schumer put out four weeks ago with all their demands. I think he had ten different bullet points, but like sixteen seventeen different demands. They are just some of those things there. You should not do this whole idea that you got to have a judicial warrant every time you're going to go you're going to apprehend a migrant who's maybe committed some crime, and you're going to go get it, you have to get a judicial warrant that means you won't deport anyone. Just STEMIs the entire process that is crazy. So but that's the number one thing on their list. So there are certain things that list that just make no sense. So no, we can't give into that. We've got to continue to enforce the law and put in common sense policies and get rid of this. I said, now, I guess three times, this crazy sanctuary jurisdiction policy.
Speaker 1: Well, that's something that we've been talking about at length on this program forever, and to me, it's simply aiding and a betting law breaking. Anyway, Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan is with us. Now, how are you, sir? I assume there's been some consultation with the Senate. I know this deal has been put forward. I know that the President at least has been signaling he might be open to it. The two restrictions they would have on funding the Department of Homeland Security because things have gotten so bad, you know with TSA, we're not funding the Coastguard, we're not funding Secret Service, we're not funding TSA, we're not funding ICE. Although we do have the money for ICE thanks to the One Big Beautiful Bill. The two restrictions that seem to remain are one, Democrats want to not fund ICE. I don't think that's as big a problem because of the One Big Beautiful Bill. But two they want they want this idiocy of mandating that ICE agents that have seen an eight thousand percent increase in threat level that they can't wear a mask. And I think they have every right to prevent them and their families from being docksed.
Speaker 3: Thoughts they've been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they've been docks they've been tracked, they've been sit on, they've been sworn at, they've been harassed, they've been assaulted, their families have received death threats. They've received death threats. Oh, but Democrats say, take off the mat. That is the environment. It's out there. And Sean, we've talked about this. One of the things that's creating as is this stupid and that's the only word to use for stupid. Sanctuary jurisdiction policy that the Left is embraced were seventeen thousand times, seventeen eight hundred and sixty four times last year alone, twenty twenty five people with a detainer. No, the sense local law enforcement because of lessing political leadership, refused to honor that detainer, and many of those people, many that seventeen thousand number, were released to the street and committed a climb against an American. That is how dumb this policy is. That's one of the things that needs to change more than anything else. But no, no, that's not on their lisp.
Speaker 1: Well, we saw this very thing happen. Unfortunately in this case that happened with this Loyola student. I mean, it's so heartbreaking. You know, this eighteen year old woman has killed the freshman gotten killed last week, and her name is Sheridan Gorman. And you know, then you have JB. Pritzker, the dope that he is is he's blaming Donald Trump. Then you have the you know, Brendan Johnson, the don't be mayor, not owning the fact that sanctuary city policies of his are partly responsible. Then you have a local alderman saying, well, sounds like a case of wrong plays, wrong time to me, which is insane.
Speaker 5: Also, well, yeah.
Speaker 4: Particularly when this guy, I mean, this is a sanctuary jurisdiction at its worst. And understand, it's not just Chicago. This is tragic thing to happen there. It's all over the country, eighteen cities, eleven states, three counties, and the District of Columbia. And because those are big blue cities, and because those states are big blue states, that represents almost a third of the population lives in the sanctuary jurisdiction, where again left wing political leadership prevent local law enforcement from working with federal law enforcement when it comes to enforcing federal law, and they will not honor those detainer notices. Instead of just calling up ice and saying we're getting ready leased this guy, can you come getting they go no, no, no, We're going to release him to the streets and they do bad things or it takes ten or twelve agents to go find him on the streets when it would have taken one agent to apprehend him at the jail or the detention center. That's how crazy this is. And you get these tragic tragicans is like black we have with this this young lady.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: So there are two separate although they are definitely you know, related, two separate issues that we're dealing with here. One is the funding of the Department of Homeland Security, and for the sake of knowledge for this audience. The funding bills should have been passed. Our fiscal year for the government begins October one of twenty twenty five, so you know, here we are heading into April and they still have not funded this. Democrats now have allowed us to expire. We see what's happening at airports. We see the TSA agents have not been paid in forty days. Four hundred and fifty of quit over eleven percent of the workforce didn't show up on Monday of this week. I really can't blame them. What's the point of showing up if you're not going to get paid for the work that you do. Now TSA eight, I'm sorry. Department of Homeland Security ICE agents have gone into help. That has expedited the process of getting people to their gates so they can get on their airplane and travel, you know, in a in a more secure fashion and making sure that safety and security is paramount. All right, But there's two separate things in play here. One is funding for the Department of Homeland Security, which by the way, the House has done. The second is the Save Act, which the House now has passed three times. Now we're dealing with two separate issues, and we're dealing with the Senate that seems incapable of getting either one of these issues across the finish line. Now, the President apparently met with John Thune, the Budget GOP Committee, and now they're talking about a second reconciliation bill as a means of getting both of these priorities over the finish line. Albeit it's not the ideal way, but I'm looking at the political reality, whether I like it or not, and it seems like that might be the only path to go at this point. I would rather they all just stand their ground and fight for the Save Act and fight to fund the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: It's going to be the way we have to go, no doubt about that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: We should do a second reconciliation bill anyway, because we may need to do it, frankly, to get to replenish the trooths of what this conflict we're in in Iran. We may need that a supplemental for the Pentagon, so that may be the catalyst for reconciliation as well. But all these things that they plan to reconciliation, we need to fund DHS and any element of the stayback that we can get on reconciliation. We should do it, but also never forget I think a key focus of this reconciliation package will be helped a way to address the fraud that we saw that's unfolded in and then unfolded over the last couple of years in Minnesota, and then also the fraud we're now seeing exist in California, and we know it's other places. So all those things should go into a reconciliation package. We definitely should do this, and we instead of having one big, beautiful bill, we can now have a second one, and we should do that to deal with the things that I think are concerned to the American people and to get our government functioning, particularly a DHS.
Speaker 1: You know what's pathetic to me. I mean, you have a lead in the House in name only, and you have a leader in the Senate in name only their respective names, Hakeem Jeffries and Chucky Schumer. Haquem Jeffries is saying that the same act has nothing to do with ensuring elections are conducted with integrity. Now we all know that's a lie, because if you want to get into the Democratic National Convention, if you want to drive a car, if you want to buy a six pack of beer, a pack of cigarettes if you smoke, a jewel pod, or even a nicotine pouch, which I like, if you want. If you want those things, you need ID. If I go to the Democratic National Convention, I need picture ID. And the last time I went, I think I was checked three or four times before I was allowed in. And he's saying that it has nothing at all to do with election integrity. All they're asking for is proof of citizenship and voter ID. Why would they reject that? Gim I think you know the answer, and I think this audience knows the answer.
Speaker 4: We know the answer. Pure politics. They think can helps them win by not having actual They.
Speaker 1: Want to cheat, They want the illegals to vote. Isn't that the honest answer, because there's no other reason to oppose this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think maybe the reason that at the Democrat National Committee they checked you three times and multiple times because you was Sean Hannity. Maybe they were harassing you, But you're.
Speaker 1: Right everything you mean the same people that suppressed my social media, the same people that released my private personal text messages, but actually treat me differently.
Speaker 5: I'm shocked. Yeah, the same thing, the same people.
Speaker 1: That SPI on you apparently got warrants to get your phone records and where you were when you made a call or received a call, and who called you, and and so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: Those people getting your.
Speaker 4: Text message, you're getting Sean Handy's text message, Jim Jordan's funlog, who I called, when I called them, how on the call lasted, Where I was adified this year to call it.
Speaker 1: By the way, the problem is probably half of the calls that they picked up or between me, you and Mark Meadows.
Speaker 4: Maybe so particular. Get that time frame they were going after.
Speaker 3: That's a whole I don't know.
Speaker 5: Why I'm laughing because it pisses me off.
Speaker 4: Well, I hear you, but at some point you have to laugh because it's so ridiculous. But I do think there's some justice coming. I know this wasn't the subject we were necessarily on, but you may have seen where we now had od and I who's done a referral on Brennan, the CIA director has released material on John Brennan. We did a referral to the Justice Department for John Brennon because he definitely lied to us. And then of course last night the House Intel Committee released transcripts of John Brennan. So I do think there may be some accountability finally coming for the guy who was one of the key architects of this entire episode, clear back in twenty sixteen with the DOSSI eight how they changed the intelligence community assessment. And so if you know, if it means, you know, our phone records got grabbed in this, but someone's going to be held accountable, then maybe there's some justice after all.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: All right, let me ask you, because I want to stay on this whole thing. First of all, let's talk about the transcripts of John and Brennan. What are we learning?
Speaker 4: Well, until just release those, voted to release those last night. Those are going to be sent over to Justice Department. Like I said, we did a referral six months ago because John Brennan most definitely lied to us about the dossier. We know he lied because of the material Tulsey Gabbert, Director of National Intelligence, to John Ratcliffe have made public last summer because it directly that material is they declassified and made public directly contradicts what Brennan said to us in a hearing, and it was all about the dossier when they started back in sixteen. So there's down in the Southern District of Florida, there's this investigation going that is looking at this broader conspiracy type effort between Comy and Brennan and all those folks who were going after President Trump in his first term. And you also saw where Comy was subpoenaed by the folks down there in the Southern District of Florida. So I do think there's now movement for people to remember Brendan inside the letter that he was one of the fifty one. Comy was the eighty six forty seven. You know that the seashell suddenly got arranged in this area and he took a picture of it on the beach down there. These are these guys who were from the get go trying to undermine President Trump's first term and change what's called the Intelligence community assessment is said one thing. They have a meeting in the White House and they change it to create this false narrative that somehow Russia want to President Trump to win and there was collusion going on. It's all the loney And now there may be some, as I said before, some accountability for these guys.
Speaker 1: I've been saying this now for days has been so much chatter and so many referrals that I think it's imminent. John Brennan, by the way, is the idiot that actually proclaimed on MSDNC that he trusts the Iranians more than he trusts President Trump, which is madness. Let me go back to Keem Jeffries. Can you believe after the murder of this young eighteen year old Loyola student, Sheridan Gorman, and he was asked about, you know, if the illegal that murdered her should be deported and his answer is all, I'm going to look into that. Let me play this for you.
Speaker 7: Legal immigrant has been charged with murdering a college student in Chicago last week. To House Democrats believe if he's convicted, he's someone who should be deported, I'll look into the case.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I'm going to look into the case. It's been all over the media. I mean what about this same party wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley or Joscelyn Nungary's family. They wouldn't stand with the president for the premise that the first role of government is to protect the American people, not illegal immigrants.
Speaker 4: Jim Jordan, No again, it's underscores just the crazy positions they take, and you've highlighted it so well on your show. You know, it's crazy to have an open border, which we had for four years. It's crazy to defund the police. It's crazy to abolisize. It's crazy to shut down the government forty three days in the fall, forty days here in the in the now spring. It's crazy to have sanctuary policies. It's crazy to take the position that they take when you have a violent illegal immigrant who did something terrible to an American citizen and somehow you got to look into that before you can say no, no, no, make this person pay the and get him out of the country. I mean, that's just a crazy position they take. I said this the other day. I think this Mitrim election is real simple. It's about two sentences. They're crazy, we're not, And go tell the voters all the examples of where they take a crazy position. And President Trump demonstrated that day the Union Address when he called him out for not even standing for something so basic, so common sense. And so that's in my mind what this election comes down to. They take crazy positions, we take common sense positions, and oh by the way we've actually done what we said and cutting your taxes, security the border, and making sure Iran is not going to get a nuclear weapon. That's what this campaign is going to be about. My judgment. We just got to go tell the American people that, and if we do, I think we can win.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Jim Jordan, the House Judiciary Committee chairman, Sir, thank you, You're always doing great work. We always appreciate your time. Quick break right back. We'll continue on the other side.
Speaker 8: Every single day. This is the Sean Hannity Show, continuing the mission of saving America. As we returned to the Sean Hannity.
Speaker 1: Show, you you know this woman, Cheryl Minter, Linda, if you followed this case, this guy, what did he have? Thirty priors? The illegal immigrant A Biden. I think it's a Biden. Harris Mayor is illegal, right? It is, yep, thirty thirty prior, thirty run ins with law enforcement thirty times. They had him in custody thirty times. They could have deported this guy. And tell me if I'm getting any of my facts wrong here.
Speaker 9: You're not getting anything wrong. And the sad part about it is that Cheryl Minter, who is Stephanie Mentor's mom just spoke out and she was like, you know, I don't understand what is going on. Like my daughter was at a bus stop and somebody with thirty previous arrests stabbed her to death. And her point in what you're about to hear in this cut is her saying they've stopped serving the citizens, like she is at a complete and utter devastating loss because she has no where to turn. I mean, Spamberger has no interest in helping an American citizen like her whose daughter was taken from her in the most violent and horrific way.
Speaker 1: How many more times can I say that? When the President came back into office, I gave a joint session speech, and they wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley's family, or Joscelyn Hungary's family, or Daniel, that young man that became a Secret Service agent. And this year, they wouldn't stand when the President said, stand with us. If you think the role of the Guard to protect American citizens first over illegal immigrants, they wouldn't stand for that. And here here is yet another example. How many more Americans will be murdered, raped, victims of violent crime? How many more children will be molested. How many more people will die of drug overdoses because of drug cartels in this country, drug dealers in this country from foreign countries, on top of the fact that we have known terrorists in the country. This is one mother, the mother of Stephanie Minter, murdered in Virginia by any illegal and slamming lawmakers rightly so for failing her daughter.
Speaker 10: Changes got to happen with this, It's just guid to I don't know where all these political people are.
Speaker 5: I mean, they stop serving citizens.
Speaker 10: They've just stopped and I'm not quite sure how.
Speaker 5: They get voted in.
Speaker 9: And can I add one thing to that showan the it's in Fairfax County. The prosecutor there is this guy, Steve Descano, the federal judge in the case, gave a removal for him, gave an order for him to be removed six years ago, but they wouldn't honor the ice detainer. So this guy never who's a Democrat, wouldn't honor it.
Speaker 1: Well, but this is happening in every sanctuary city. That's why that that that slob of a governor JB. Pritzker blaming Trump, you know, for the death of this This Loyola student is so disgusting and Brandon Johnson, you know, ducking and dodging, and we played that, and then we had the older woman. Well, this guy was you know, this woman was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The only person in the wrong place at the wrong time was the illegal immigrant that came into this country allowed him by Biden Harris may Orcus a month later, arrested, set free again, and then murdered this eighteen year old freshman. Unbelievable. N Vaughn, the actor, I don't know who he was on. I think with theo Vaughn on Theovon's podcast and just slamming late night talk show hosts for not being funny and they're anti Trump agenda.
Speaker 5: Good for him.
Speaker 7: Listen, the podcasts have gotten so much more popular with less production, less riders left staff. People want authenticity. Yeah, and I think that the talk shows to a large part became really agenda based.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: They were going to evangelical people to what they thought, you know what I mean, And so people just rejected it because it didn't feel authentic. It felt like they had an agenda. It's not being funny, and it started feeling like I was in a class I didn't want to take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's so true, it's unbelievable. Not really hard to figure out. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine foot one shown is on number if you want to be a part of the program, John in my free state of Florida. John, how are you glad you called? I'm not sure if if you caught our governor on my video podcast hangover with me, but he was great on this podcast. You can get it wherever you know YouTube or wherever you get your podcast. We're lucky to have such a good governor. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 6: Oh absolutely, mister Hannity. I mean, he is an icon. He's done so much for this state and for the young men and women in education in the state. Hey, he's a model. And we're lucky to be here. And I've been lucky to be here for sixteen years. But I think I really appreciate what you do, you say, and your voice to the American public. So thank you. Well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your vote of confidence. It means a lot to me and I can't do it without you. What's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I look and hear all these things. I am an instructor of less than lethal, which you talk about a lot, and I think and sincerely believe that the only one that can defend you is you. That's what I teach my students because the average critical encounter is over in forty seconds and nobody's really going to be there to help you but you. And with less than lethal and some other things, for certain people, you can defend yourself. I mean, I tell all my students are telling me. You know, you need to leave every day. You people depend upon you. You need to come home every day in one piece. And a lot of the stuff you talk about with different systems and different programs and different types of things will get you home. My number one premise is there's two things you need to get time and distance away from a threat. You can have that you survive. It's pretty simple.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: This is why I believe that we need national security, I mean personal security strategies and plans. Everybody needs one because the world is unfortunately extraordinarily dangerous. It just is, and we've got to be very very very careful and on guard. It's that simple. And I don't look, I don't think it's complicated. I think a lot of people unfortunately, they they just don't prepare for the worst case scenario. That's dangerous and anyway, I urge people. That's why I support BYRNA dot com. Go look at the non lethal self defense option. I think there's a reason so many government agencies, police departments have adopted it. There are situations where somebody wants to kill you and your family. At that point, you don't have any other option but the lethal option. But you want to avoid that at all costs, and only if it's absolutely necessary. I tell people my first strategy, and tell me if I'm wrong, you're you're an instructor. My first strategy is to try and get out of any situation that might you know, be getting tense before anything ever happens. I try to, you know, I try to de escalate every situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I don't think people look at the situation before they walk into it.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: The the FBI said, what's the most dangerous place? Gas station? Later night, ATMs, dark parking lots, Stay at it, you know, I kind of laugh and see, stay out of his own, you know, stan out of that. Those things where the critical situations occur, and like you said, unfortunately, I've had to use you know, the burnout type stem twice professionally because I'm also specialized to security persons for individuals in our lovely area here, I've had to use it twice. It kept me from dealing with the aftermath of pulling out the nine millimeters that was strapped in my other hip and saved a lot of aggravation from that. So you're preaching to the choir here, sir.
Speaker 5: I appreciate what you do.
Speaker 1: I think everybody please have a safety and security plan for you and your family. It's a dangerous world. You keep hearing all these cases, all of this violence that's in small towns and big cities, and you've got to be on guard.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: The amount of the amount of effort that I put into security is way more detailed than anyone would imagine, unfortunately, and in part it's because of what I do. But anyway, appreciate it, John, Thank you. Jill in Gavin Newsome Socialist Communist Utopia of California.
Speaker 5: What's up, Jill? How are you hey?
Speaker 11: And believe it or not, mister Hammity d Sean, I was born into a very democratic family, and I thank you and rush because you have put me on the straight and narrow changed in the grace of God. So I thank you for that long time caller since the mid nineteen nineties. Its not call it Oh thank you listener. This is actually the very first time I called in, and I wanted to let you know. I know you're a true pay chip. My son is serving this great country of ours up in Alaska in the Air Force, So I just wanted to let you know that. And we're praying for our troops.
Speaker 1: Pray for our troops and your son, and God bless them and thank God we have them.
Speaker 6: Amen.
Speaker 11: Amen. So I just wanted to let you know about a solution for this. The TSC agent center not getting paid. It's an abomination. Shame on Congress. My daughter flew in last night from Seattle, so at Sea Tech. She went through the TSA line in less than ten minutes. Okay, she said the Starbucks line at the airport was longer than the TSA line. And what she told me is and I think I think this is a solution for a lot of airports. They have a rainy day fund. Every ticket sold they tag on the sea and they put it in a fund so that when governments shut down they have they hire independent contractors. So that's why she didn't have to stand in line for four or five hours. And I just think that is some positive news that should be shared with this great country of ours, because I've told many people about this and they're like, that is good to know, that is worth sharing. So I just thought it's.
Speaker 1: A possible tell me how that works again, because I think I don't know if that's applicable in the busy airports.
Speaker 5: What airport did she ply on them?
Speaker 11: She flew out of Sea Tech. It's in Seattle, Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 5: I would imagine that's a pretty busy airport.
Speaker 11: It is. It is a very busy airport. And like when my son flies to Reading or to Sacramento, California, he always has a layover because he's in Alaska, so he has a layover in Seattle.
Speaker 6: All the time. A very busy.
Speaker 11: It's not as busy as Atlanta or Chicago or you know, a La Guardia, but it is. It is a busy airport.
Speaker 1: We appreciate the tip and the insight. I'm sorry you live in California. My sympathies go out to you and all the money that goes out the door with you. Back to our phones, Tony and Rhode Island. What's up, Tony, how are you hey?
Speaker 3: Good afternoon, Sean. Well, you know, I'd like to say that if Iran hated Israel in the United States before, they hate us even more now. And concerns me is I can't see how I'm praying I'm wrong, how it's going to be the whole process is going to be successful now, the people of Iran rising up against the IRG. I know our marines are on the way to that area. Perhaps maybe they're going to spearhead the locals to start going in there and eradicating the extremists. You know, it's a really concern quite frankly. I mean, let's face it, Eventually the Democrats are going to get back into office, and along with that, I can guarantee you the borders will be open again, people, and we're going to have other people coming into this country that do not have America's interest at hand. And talk about sleeper cells, we may just end up adding Iranian terrorists in this country, possibly causing a lot of money.
Speaker 5: I think they're already here.
Speaker 3: I know You've been seeing that for quite some time. But you know, Sean, Well, it's.
Speaker 5: Not just that I think they're here. Our government believes they're here.
Speaker 3: Right to be right one time and wet we.
Speaker 5: Have to be perfect.
Speaker 1: They one mistake and it's it's a it could be a potential disaster. Yeah, you're right, the most preventable national security you know, failure in the history of the country. Joe Biden, Tamala Harris, Alejandro Majorcis and they're complicit. Fellow Democrats around the country and all those sanctuary city state you know, governors and mayors, all responsible, all have blood on their hands.
Speaker 5: All of them.
Speaker 1: I've got to run, Tony love our friends of Rhode Island, go go get some clam chatta at the Black Pearl and Newport for me. Okay, Buddy, eight hundred nine four one shows on number if you want to be a part of the program. I've been endorsing Pure Talk now seven years on this program, and I love working with a company, a wireless company that shares my values. It's a veteran owned company and helping veterans is their north star. They've donated over a half a million dollars to America's Warrior Partnership a fantastic organization. They're on the front lines of preventing veterans' suicide. And Pure Talk is creating American jobs with the US only workforce. So it'd be a lot cheaper to send jobs overseas like other companies do. But they are committed to delivering the best experience for you their customers. Now they use the same cell towers, same five G networks as the big car carriers. You get the same exact service, and the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. Anyway, choose a company that shares your values and also supports veterans every day and creates American jobs. The switch it's simple, it's fast, it's easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now.
Speaker 5: Do it now.
Speaker 1: You save an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two fifty key word save now from my wireless company, a veteran owned company, America's wireless company, Puretalk.
Speaker 12: Well left once to silence Hanity, don't let it happen. Make the commitment now. Three hours every day at three pm. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap things up for today. Is their hope for peace and will operation of bic Fury come to an end? Will the Iranian's cave or will they have to be pummeled into the ground. Anyway, we'll have the latest on the ground with our reporters also, Senator John Fetterman. We have an investigative report with John Solomon coming up tonight. It looks like the Latitia James may be in some trouble legally. We'll get analysis also from Jim Jordan. Say you DVR tonight Hannity nine, Eastern Fox News. We'll see then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.