Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty arm.
Speaker 2: Strong and Kattie and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 1: So we're sending quite a few marines and sailors and all the gear you need to, like if you're going to do a little like land invasion to try to take that island there in the straight of horror moves and maybe clear out the straight of horror moves. So we might have a full on marines with guns taking ground situation here soon. But more on that later this hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the pattern has certainly been if the forces are moved into your area, I would assume they're going to be used against you. Ask Madoro for his opinion. Anyway, we'll get to that in a few minutes. Right now, it's a gender bending madness update.
Speaker 2: I kept hearing about this thing called by the loco We're a Brave World. An intro is really good. That is good. That's one of our better things. Yeah, well done, Hanson.
Speaker 3: First, I want to pay tribute to some very brave and persuasive people. The fact that they need to be brave is bizarre to me. But advocates for protecting girls' sports gathered the other day outside the Sacramento headquarters of the California Interscholastic Federation that runs girls sports essentially in California, before attending the Executive committee meeting, where they delivered public comments urging the CIF to return to protected sex based categories for California's high school sports and The group included former school board members, teachers, parents, and student athletes. It was organized by Cause Californians United for Sex Based Evidence in Policy and Law, which is a good name. And listen to some of this stuff and contemplate if you will.
Speaker 2: How truly bizarre it is that it needs to be said. So.
Speaker 3: Participants told the Executive committee the Title nine was enacted to ensure equal opportunities for female students and education and athletics right, and that policies allowing males to compete in fly female categories due to acclaim gender identity undermine those protections, said Janet Barbieri, former California school board member and advocate for girls athletics.
Speaker 2: Quote, it is not possible to.
Speaker 3: Have a sex based law that denies the very idea of sex. Uh true, We'll play you the counter argument in a moment, but there is no counter argument. It is not possible to have a sex based law that denies the very idea of sex. California's female athletes are being systematically erased. What matters is that they are bold, and the way we identify boys is obvious. They have a penis at birth. They have reproductive organs that produce small mobile game meats. That is sperm. That is science, That is the truth. There's no being born in the wrong body. That was Jean Pagnon, board president of the Dry Creek Joint Elementary School District.
Speaker 2: Way to go, Jean.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's specifically true, that there's no such thing as being born in the wrong body, but it's very, very very rare. It's not like a tenth of the population.
Speaker 3: A school administrator, Jody Buddha said, and I quote as a mother of a female athlete and a former school administrator, I believe protecting girls' sports means honoring the promise of Title nine, fair competition, safety, and equal opportunity for every female athlete. Here's Heidi Moore, mother of three Elk Grove and former I'm sorry, oh, she is an Elkgrove Unified School District Board trustee.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 3: At a board meeting in my district, a mom reported her daughter had been forced to undress in.
Speaker 2: Front of three boys. Let me be.
Speaker 3: Clear, this is a civil rights issue. Stop being sexist, protect our girls, and stop erasing women.
Speaker 2: How do women not come to the rescue on that boy? We could get into that. It's complicated. It's complicated.
Speaker 1: The whole hierarchy of intersectionality is weird.
Speaker 2: Oh it's crazy.
Speaker 3: And so many women, partly because of the way women tend to be, have been convinced, browbeaten into you must go along with this to be a good person, and if you don't, you're being a hateful, bad person and we won't accept you.
Speaker 2: So go along with this.
Speaker 3: And a number of women, particularly in blue states, have said yes, okay, I will, yes, Yes, that's not a boy, that's a girl, because he says he's a girl. Here is Michael, let's clip eleven. Here's an assistant professor at California.
Speaker 2: State University of was It.
Speaker 3: I can't remember which CSU, San Bernardino, San Berdoo. Right, you'd expect more common sense from the inland empire, but we're talking about a California professor testifying it that very title nine hearing, and.
Speaker 4: The idea that I have to get up here and say that trans women are women and that's what I have to use my time to do is absurd. Shame on you, Shame on all of you, and shame on you for using lesbian politics as a front for your transphobia, because this lesbian has had plenty of girlfriends with penises.
Speaker 2: All right, How blank and crazy is she?
Speaker 3: It's an insult that you have to get up and claim hilariously that quote unquote trans women are women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hot dogs are dogs? And how how insane are the people that roared with applause to that comment?
Speaker 1: This list has lots of female penis penis, Yes, No, those are men, you see, Professor Jesse O'Quinn.
Speaker 3: Men, And it's easy to tell. I can repeat what I read earlier if you like, from the nice lady who testified. How nuts are these people?
Speaker 1: I gotta I can inject this in here. I got this text from a friend of mine the other day. Went to get my first massage over the weekend. She wrote, there was a dude with boobs at the front desk. He walked me back to the ladies' locker room and came in with me and lingered tidying up right next to the locker that he had assigned me. I had to wait several minutes to get undressed for the man to.
Speaker 2: Leave the room. This was insane, woman Jack, that was a woman.
Speaker 1: There were a couple of guys who had an appointment at the same time I did.
Speaker 2: The desk.
Speaker 1: Dude walked us as a group to the men's locker room first and then just dropped off the men, didn't hold the door or anything. Then walked me the lone woman, to the ladies' locker room and held the door and then entered with me.
Speaker 2: Good lord, Michael, play a lot. That's wild. Play eleven again.
Speaker 4: And the idea that I have to get up here and say that trans women are women and that's what I have to use my time to do is absurd. Shame on you, Shame on all of you, and shame on you for using lesbian politics as a front for your transphobia. Because this lesbian has had plenty of girlfriends with penises.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: What is using lesbian politics as a front for your transphobia? Oh?
Speaker 3: There are a lot of gay people who believe, quite correctly that to tell a butcher woman, for instance, or an effeminate guy that they're in the wrong body and they need powerful chemicals and surgery to fix them is sick. It is, it is sick. Yeah, And somebody probably made some sort of reference after.
Speaker 1: The gay community had to fight for so long to be able to be and an effeminate dude or a butcher chick, right, and just you know, be that that's what I am except men.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, then the trans world came along and told you you're wrong for that.
Speaker 3: Right, and we got to carve you up or feed you powerful chemicals to make you write again. And where the uh the quote unquote transphobs.
Speaker 1: Okay, this this lesbian has lots of girlfriends with penises lots.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, good for you. You're sick and so are they. Uh this is a bit of good news.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 3: The world is waking up and realizing, you know, not only is that clearly insane, I should have said it was insane from the beginning, and I'm sorry I went around or I'm sorry I went along with it, and you should be sorry.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there here's a little bit of good news.
Speaker 3: A case involving a main student given a check binder at school may be headed to the Supreme Court and our friends at the Goldwater Institute, including Tim Sanderfer right in the middle of this. While cleaning her thirteen year old daughter's room in twenty twenty two, Amber Levine found a chest binder. A social worker at the eighth graders eighth graders school in Maine had given the child the device, which, if you don't know, flatten's breasts to facilitate a masculine appearance. Unknown to mom at school or daughter was using masculine pronouns, and the Goldwater Institute and eighteen states so far have joined an amicust brief supporting her petition.
Speaker 2: Asked the Supreme Court to hear her.
Speaker 3: Challenge to the supposed policy of this community school board. That policy is fictitious. And here's this is important. It almost seems like a tangent, but it's not. It's really important. The board's written guidelines for quote, addressing the needs of transgender students requires parental involvement. So the school board says there's no constitutional violation here, But my mom is arguing that the actual policy is to withhold information from parents. So these people, like so many neo Marxists and people who have been swayed by them, they.
Speaker 2: Lie, They just flat lie.
Speaker 3: Even after Levine had objected to the school sneakiness, no school employee was disciplined, and the school board unanimously voted to award a new contract to the social worker who taught Levine's daughter how to use the binder and who told her he would not inform her mother. So the advertised guidelines as they write might as well be written in smoke on water. Last year, in a case from hyper progressive Montgomery County, Maryland, Supreme Court held that parental rights can be violated by a school's policy about what and how children are taught. The court sight of the First Amendment guarantee you free exercise of religion upheld the right of pearans to withdraw students elementary schools, students from your LBGTQ plus RBF.
Speaker 2: Stuff.
Speaker 3: Let's see, that's the most important part though, that the school board departed from its written policy, lied about it, wouldn't wouldn't discipline the staffer who violated it, and are just doubling down.
Speaker 2: And these people are dishonest. Keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: They do not talk, bargain, teach in good faith, not even close. It's gender bending madness.
Speaker 1: So are we sending a bunch of marines to take card Island like its ewo jima to quote Lindsey Graham. Maybe, So, among other things we're going to talk about this hour stay too.
Speaker 2: I think people more and more think, oh no, they are smarter.
Speaker 5: Well, they're more effective at achieving an outcome. But again, if this leads to a place where people can't put food on the table because you don't have a way to make ends meet, that's an outcome.
Speaker 2: That's an anti human future.
Speaker 5: If everybody saw that, if everybody saw that, we would have to say we got to put our hand in the steering wheel into something else. The world we're heading towards is good for a handful of soon to be trillionaires, it's not good for regular people. And I think there needs to be something the human movement basically of humanity fighting back against the encroachment of technology. We saw it with social media. When you have India, Australia, Spain, France bans social media for kids under sixteen, that's the human movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it all breaks down if you just say, but what about China? Right, how are you going to stop China from doing it?
Speaker 3: There's never been a nobility we have as a species that hasn't been used, you know, if it's useful. Yeah, I just I don't think that's realistic. I agree with them in spirit.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so here's something. Maybe I also don't know what it means, and maybe you can explain to you. Do you know what it means when people say are we living in a simulation?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know that I do, but maybe you can explain that here in a second. So Elon Musk tweeted this out over the weekend. Any that also reminds me. Somebody did a thing online of like, what's the most important tweet of all time? I think it was based on some of the things Trump had said, and somebody had one to Elon. It was a tweet of Elon tweeted something about Twitter, about well, how great it is, but it's flawed, and somebody tweeted at Elon, you should buy it, and he said how much do they want for it?
Speaker 2: That might be the most.
Speaker 1: Important tweet of all time? Anyway, Elon tweeted this out over the weekend. He said, I had dinner once with a top physicist and a top computer scientist and asked what they thought the probability was that we are living in a simulation or we are in a simulation. They answered simultaneously, zero percent and one hundred percent, respectively. The physicists said zero percent chance. The computer scientists said one hundred percent. We're living in a simulation.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I hear people my son says that every none. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: We're living in a simulation?
Speaker 3: Well, straight out of movies like the Matrix were everything you think you've foreseen a matrix? Oh, it's fantastic. Everything you see and hear an experience has been simulated for you by our overlords. It's not what it seems to be at all. It's all it's all a fake. And when would this have occurred? Like a long long time ago?
Speaker 2: Or burn.
Speaker 1: Told like that it switched from reality to a simulation.
Speaker 3: Well it doesn't matter in effect, Jack, because you could ask your dad, Hey, dad, did you grow up in a simulation? But he's part of the simulation. Ah, so he would tell.
Speaker 2: You no, son, and stop asking such silly questions.
Speaker 1: This is sort of like the joke that my son really loved. If life is a simulation video game, the graphics are amazing, but a lot of the characters suck.
Speaker 2: That's so good, so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I fully understoodn't know if I fully understand it.
Speaker 3: And then one of course the tricks is speaking of cultural references that people use all the time. That's the us, the basis of being red pilled or black pilled or whatever it was, and waking up to what's actual reality.
Speaker 1: And then why do you suppose the computer expert said it's one hundred percent likely we're living in a simulation.
Speaker 2: They're weirdos.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought i'd hit you with this. Chuck Norris died on Friday. This is from Variety Magazine. It's the it's mostly a website. I called their magazines, but it's a website magazine for U the entertainment set in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: But what do he used to call it? The Bible of show Business?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: When Rob Reiner died not long ago, the headline was his life and work in photos from All in the Family to the Princess Bride and the Bear. When Chuck Norris died big giant TV star. Chuck Norris was a great action star, but politics may may overshadow his legacy.
Speaker 2: No mention of.
Speaker 1: Politics in the headline with Rob Reiner, who might be the most political person that's ever been in Hollywood. Yeah, but for him, it's just his life and work in photos and all the TV shows and movies he was in. For Chuck Norris, politics may have overshadowed his legacy. Do you see do you see a difference there? I know they don't think that they do that.
Speaker 2: They don't they're biased, correct, Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, Rob Reiner was political, but I mean he had the politics.
Speaker 2: That people agree with.
Speaker 3: Normal politics is good people, Yeah, moral people.
Speaker 2: He wasn't a radical like Chuck Norris. And that's something. And you wonder why we hate you or don't trust you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I hate him. I have new favorite. I'll tell you about that next time.
Speaker 1: Who wouldn't stick around to hear about Joe's new favorite Canadian?
Speaker 2: I'd like to recommend a Canadian to you.
Speaker 1: And are we about to have a Marines taken an island situation in Iran?
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty?
Speaker 6: This administration has totally lost touch with reality. This war is spinning out of control. Prices are spiking for millions of Americans. There's a new war breaking out between Israel and Lebanon. Oil assets of our allies are continuing to be hit in the region.
Speaker 2: There's no end in sight.
Speaker 1: That is the worst of our one hundred senators Chris Murphy. Once you become aware of that name, you'll recognize him regularly. He gets a lot of FaceTime because he says extraordinary things. And that's why our system is currently set up. If you just say really over the top things, you get on a lot of TV shows, you get retweeted a lot, and you raise a lot of money. But in addition, that is like the main drum beat on a lot of your mainstream leftish news media, that this is clearly a disaster spinning out of control was a bad idea from the start. Most of my favorite pundits who even you know, lean anti Trump, like Ian Bremer, has had lots of comments about how clearly we needed to take out their missile making operation, given the fact that they show over the weekend that they got one that'll go twenty five hundred miles, et cetera, et cetera. But things are in a dicey place. So this is from the Wall Street Journal. This is an opinion piece from a guy I don't know on the Wall Street Journal. The Trump administration finds itself in a larger war than an expected that's true. Facing a profoundly hard decision, President Trump must put boots on the ground to open the strait of horror moves and demonstrate the unquestionable supremacy of American power. If he fails, his legacy will be one of America collapse. If he succeeds, he'll prepared the US for an intense period of competition.
Speaker 2: Over the next decade.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's one hundred percent true or not, but well, if we can't, we can't leave with the straight of horror moves closed.
Speaker 2: That's not an option. I mean that that'd be that would be biden.
Speaker 1: Esque and just I mean, there'd be the what it looks like problem. And then the reality of twenty percent of the oil being shipped around the world is now under control of the Iranians.
Speaker 2: Can't have that and.
Speaker 3: All the other commerce because there's a hell of a lot of commerce that goes through there.
Speaker 1: And that's why Lindsey Graham, Republican Senator from South Carolina, is talking about the Marines going and also here he was on one of the talk shows yesterday.
Speaker 7: Is this going to though take Carg Island? Is it going to involve US troops on the ground. Let me let me just read you something from the Atlantic does an assessment on that. They say US troops may well take Carg Island. We believe their ability to do so, but only too endurabalistic missile strikes, drone attacks, petrochemical smoke, all without a reliable means of obtaining logistical support. The result could be a grinding war of attrition. They talk about how far away they would be from.
Speaker 8: Recent sort of tired of all this armchair quarterback. And this has been amazing military operation. God bless the fallen.
Speaker 2: But it's a difference. Let me talk about troops on the I trust the Marines, not that guy.
Speaker 8: I trust DoD We got two marine expeditionary units sailing to this island. We did Eeojima, We can do this the Marines. My money is always on the Marines. I don't know if you take the island or you blockade the Allen, but I know this. The day we control that island, this regime, this terrorist regime, has been weakened. It will down Eventine.
Speaker 1: Throwing around at Ewojima like that is some pretty hardcore talk. We lost thousands of guys take an Eogima.
Speaker 2: Is this.
Speaker 1: What if we lost ninety marines taking carg Island? How would the country react to that.
Speaker 2: In the modern day? Very badly.
Speaker 3: I think that actually brings up I thought I had when you're introducing the topic, which was.
Speaker 2: If the message we.
Speaker 3: Send is that, look, even in a cause this big and important, it's wort of Maybe we could replay Mark Ruta, the head of NATO, saying, look, this had to happen, had to happen. So even in a cause this big and righteous, Americans aren't willing to put guys in. They just bomb you then leave. That would be a terrible message to send, even Trump.
Speaker 2: And look, I'm no.
Speaker 3: You know, gung ho warhawk type guy. I get, you know, those are real people who get hurt or die, and you know that easy to be an armchair patriot blah blah blah. All that having been said, chicken hawk they call them, right, Yeah, you can't you can't do it halfway and then say, well, the one thing we're not going to do is have any guys with rifles on their shoulders get involved, So.
Speaker 2: I guess we're done here. That would just be a miserable message to send.
Speaker 1: I can't find the quote I just came across somewhere on Twitter from whoever runs the UAE saying we can't have any more ceasepires. We need to finish this now that it has started. Yeah, the Gulf countries are on board with finishing this off. Is anybody going to have any blood or treasure involved other than.
Speaker 2: The United States and Israel?
Speaker 1: Well, because so far it's just that you got all the European nations in Japan that signed onto that letter on Friday about helping helping open the straight of horror moves. But the language is something like, you know, in an appropriate way or something like that, whatever that means. And what appropriate way is Europe and Japan going to help us open that thing up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know it's funny.
Speaker 3: I had the I sometimes I hate the way this browser works. I had the casualties on Eojima, and they were enormous, as you indicated.
Speaker 1: In Israel, disappeared I'm reading from David Ignatio's Washington Post column today. In Israel, Trump's online threats of raised expectations that a new phase of the war could soon get underway with the arrival of additional US firepower. A contingent of forty five hundred US sailors and Marines is heading to the Middle East, including an infantry battalion landing team backed by a helicopters, F thirty five fighter jets and armored landing vehicles. He told us about that last week. When you when you have ground troops, you have all this stuff that goes with it. The Pentagon also sped up the deployment of a similar unit, the eleventh Marine Expeditionary Unit from San Diego. Defense officials said last week those Marines aren't coming for decoration, said an Israeli official, one of several people who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive military and intelligence issues. The new US deployment signals a plan to take the island and the Strait, the Israeli official said, referring to carg Island. Doing so could enable the United States and Israel to starve Taran of oil revenue and provide a political offer for the president, who needs to show that the Strait is open, according to the Israeli official, But that would do it. You take carg Island and the Strait.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, Iran's not making any money off of it.
Speaker 2: They got no leverage, now what right? But we might lose the chunk of guys doing that.
Speaker 3: For the record, twenty six thousand US casualties on EOGM, including sixty eight hundred dead.
Speaker 2: That's a hell of a lot of guys.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a grim thought, but a true one Warrior Foundation Freedom Station might be seeing more new business soon of the wounded.
Speaker 1: But depending on how you ask the question, a majority of Americans though or against this war.
Speaker 2: That's without quite a few casualties.
Speaker 3: Although that's I never used this expression. I hear it all the time among the intelligency. I'm about to use it for the first time. Jack, Depending how you ask the question, is doing a lot of work in that sentence, Yeah, it's I've seen. In fact, we talked about it on the air. Questions that are worded that include to prevent her on from getting a nuclear weapon and a couple of other things. Then it's overwhelmingly positive. So boy, it's hard to get a sense, particularly when it's mostly media organizations doing the polling and they are congenitally dishonest.
Speaker 1: And everything polls better if you take Trump's name out of it. Huh that too if you say, should the United States as opposed to do you support Donald Trump's blah blah blah?
Speaker 2: Right? Right, But you can't be going to war as a grown up.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be going to war without thinking there's a possibility you're going to lose one hundred guys on a war with a country and ninety million people. You win that war, I think you would consider, you know, in the overall arc of history, that an incredible success.
Speaker 3: Given the incredibly high stakes, which again are dishonest. Media always deny or you're just pieces of crap like Senator Chris Murphy who we played earlier. You would never even concede that point, even though it's utterly undeniable. I mean, if Ian Bremer is saying, no, Trump's right about this one, it's because he's right about this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were lying about their missile program, their rocket program. They shot one over the weekend though in twenty five hundred miles or had the capacity to go to twenty five hundred miles. They'd been claiming they didn't have anything close to that, because they lie about that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: And a lot of them are actual religious fanatics.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna let him have a nuclear weapon rather than have gas go up a dollar and a half a gallon for a while. Seems like a crazy bit. I'm just watching up on TV, a young Chuck Norris fighting Bruce Lee.
Speaker 3: Oh that was his claim to fame and enter the dragon or exit the dragon? Or hey, how about that dragon? I can't remember what the name of the movie was.
Speaker 2: You know a dragon? What's up? How to train your dragon? Now? That was totally different.
Speaker 1: A pre beard Chuck Norris, Yes, the young karate expert, but shirtless. Nonetheless, Oh ripped, he get his foot way up high. I can't get my foot that high age.
Speaker 2: It's a bitch. I'd have to be in a motorcycle wrecker or something to get my foot up out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my foot goes up that high. There's been surgeries, or there's about to be a surgery.
Speaker 2: Something's gone wrong.
Speaker 1: We will finish wrong next.
Speaker 3: No foul skin down comes to dollars, three seconds, two seconds, COVID all the time to the ramp.
Speaker 2: Play up is God, lay up is good? Saint seouns, when's it?
Speaker 3: Sixty seven sixty five, the Saint Shahn's Red Storm storm into the Sweet sixty.
Speaker 1: Things about that Saint John's gets way too much attention because they're a school in the New York area and so everybody acts like everybody in the country. But here's that play. That kid he hadn't scored a basket the entire game. He's one of the stars of the team, and he told the coach they got, you know, two seconds left to try to win the game.
Speaker 2: He tels coach, run this play. I'm gonna make the basket. It's like straight out of Hoosiers. Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, he's got it. Yeah, yeah, whatever it is, he's got it. Well, Jack, you've got it. Can I have a second take of that? Michael, do we have time? You've got to have it. To become my favorite Canadian, it was Gordie Howe for a long time, on Wayne Gretzky, then John Candy.
Speaker 1: Wow, Michael J. Fox made an appearance.
Speaker 3: He was definitely up there among Canadians. Yes, and then obviously it was the guys in Rush for many, many years. But now it is Doug Ford, the premiere of Ontario, who has had words with our potus in the past because he's a somewhat Trumpian character. Remember Doug Ford's late brother, Yeah, he was, he the mayor of Toronto RPS. She was so kooky, hard drinking coke, snorton cuckoo bird. This is like the sane brother. But he's also a tough guy. So there's a Now keep in mind Canada very strong gun laws, very woke in a lot of ways, way too woke, disturbingly woke. And we'll talk about that maybe tomorrow. But there's a home invasion of this couple's home. Armed robbers busted in and uh and the homeowner shot one of the guys dead and here and of course the lefty is up in arms. Here's what doug Ford.
Speaker 9: Said, congratulations, Yeah, I'm glad you shot the guy. He teaches the rest of these robbers that encourage everyone out there that's a legal gun owner. Someone's going to come in and try to kill you and kill your family. Remember it was just last week, Jamie. One guy got shot because he was trying to protect his kids. Well, you know these guys, they need to be shot. As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh, we didn't have the key phrase. The key phrase was he said he should have shot him a couple more times. As far as I'm concerned, Why don't more.
Speaker 1: People say that out loud? I think that's where the majority of people are.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why more politicians don't have the guts to say that out loud.
Speaker 2: Hey, you don't want to get shot breaking people's houses? The end of discussion, No kidding. And that's how he pushed Mark Short off the list. Neil Young, he was a condender there for a minute. The other high ranking Canadians that I can't think of.
Speaker 3: Racking now, it's not going to be on my list of Canadian best Canadians.
Speaker 2: The band Chili Whack.
Speaker 3: Now, you're too obscure, handsome, way too obscure. Chili Whack nobody knows, jeez, my second favorite Canadian.
Speaker 2: Let me think for a minute.
Speaker 3: No good for Doug Ford. I agree with you completely say that stuff out loud. I'm not blood thirsty. I don't want to hurt anybody. You threaten my family. You're getting a bullet.
Speaker 1: I hope I never have to in my life. Really really hope I never have to. But if somebody breaks in my house and I'm feeling threatened, I'm going to shoot them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who's that tough talking sheriff in uh in Florida.
Speaker 2: Who heford pos had his moment.
Speaker 3: No, I can picture the guy, but I can't think of his name. That might be it, I think, yeah, you're my god, good poem.
Speaker 2: Why do you know that?
Speaker 3: I don't know he's Michelangelo National Treasure Anyway, where was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as he said, we don't have that stuff around here, because you break into a home in my county, you'll get shot.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I'll but that works too as a deterrent. Yeah, oh yeah. I thought we're gonna have one hell of a day to day with that deadline looming that Trump laid out there for forty eight hours of opening the straight of Horror moves, which Iran was not going to do. And then I thought we were gonna say, holy crap, how what does this look like? But Trump gave them five more days, says negotiations are going well. I'm sure we'll have a lot of news on that by tomorrow to what extent that negotiation is real.
Speaker 2: Unlike some of.
Speaker 3: The limp wrists who've occupied the Oval office in recent years, Trump is absolutely willing to be the one to escalate, which you need to be. You must be that occasionally. But I'm glad that there were other cards they're thinking about playing. And let's see, is there another maneuver that has lower costs that.
Speaker 2: Gets us to the same place. That's good, I think. Hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 3: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew. Wouldn't that be delightful? Hey, Michael Angelo, latest off final thought? A lot of funny Canadians, John Candy, Martin short.
Speaker 2: And wasn't Norm MacDonald was a Canadian? Yep? Yeah, Canada comes from Canada.
Speaker 3: Second City TV Crew, Yeah, fabulous Poops Creek, Katie Green or a Steve Newswoman As a final thought, Katie, since you guys mentioned Sheriff Grady Jed.
Speaker 2: My favorite clip of him. He's in a press conference.
Speaker 3: They just busted a drug dealer and he's wearing this big chain.
Speaker 2: He goes, I got their drip.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's awesome show business Jack A final thought for us.
Speaker 1: Spent the weekend me and one of my kids. I am I'm not a fan, not a fan of to. Being sick really takes some.
Speaker 2: Fun out of life. Not a lot upside. Sure makes you happy for when you're not sick. Did you figure out what you had? So there's all sorts of stuff kicking around, those damn things going around. Yeah, it's a bird flu could be cool. Yeah. My final thought, it's funny. Just flit it out of my head. I was thinking about something else. What was I gonna say? It had something to do with Well.
Speaker 3: I'll just go with some If you don't subscribe to our podcast Armstrong and Getdy on demand, do it wherever you like to get podcasts and automatically downloads.
Speaker 2: You'll never miss a segment. Listen when convenient.
Speaker 1: Armstrong in Getty wrapping up another ruling four hour workday.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I remember it was gonna be uh. I have a plenty of girl friends with penises. I was nominating it for the Clip of the Year. Wow, you didn't hear that? Grab the podcast we talked about at this hour. Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: I think the clip of Joe saying it might have to make the list too. We'll see tomorrow. God bless America. I'm strong and catchy.
Speaker 3: There's a fantastic podcast that you got to listen to every day. It's got Jack and Joe, Katie and Michael Langelo.
Speaker 7: It's called arm Strong and Geddy on Demand.
Speaker 3: Subscribe now wherever you download your podcast.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Geddy on the end, Armstrong and Getty