Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heeart Radio podcast. Okay, KB, did you hear?
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously you're in country music, so you're gonna see the headline. Bunny XO addresses divorce from jelly Roll on her podcast Did you listen to?
Speaker 1: Because I listened to pieces of the podcast I did with you.
Speaker 2: I hate saying because I don't like it when people just listen to pieces of our podcast, because I feel like you have to listen to the whole context. But there were so many things that I didn't I did go into the comments when I found out that when I saw the breaking headline that they were getting divorced, and people were like, oh, it's because he's getting sued, I'm like, what is happening now?
Speaker 3: There's so many parts of this. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I started to kind of do a little deep dive when I was trying to go to sleep the other day. And I'm honestly confused by the situation. But what I will say something that came up because I want to hear your thoughts on it. But she had She admitted that she told jelly Roll to file for divorce out of anger and frustration, not because she truly wanted their relationship to end. And I know someone that that happened to where she said, like fine, file for divorce, and then the person ended up filing for divorce and then it was that like blindside of I can't believe he actually did it. And you know, for for Alan and I, the D word is like it's out of the vocabulary, like we can't we can't have it because I'm I'm how do I say this? There's a piece of me that if he's says it, I'll be like fine, Like because if I'm angry enough in a situation, even if it's not what I want, like I could. I don't think at the end of the day, I would ever. But like when you are that angry and someone's like file for divorce, I find it so disrespectful that it's almost like yeah, all right, fine, you know, and I I just think it's such a dus And I'll say this. The reason that it's like a no go and no saying it is because in my last relationship we said it. I said it so many times, but then like didn't follow up on it. And I think it's like a it's a trigger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny because to me, so we never once have we ever in our marriage and and I would agree. I remember the one time when I was young where my dad said it to my mom. I can remember in the moment listen, so tumultuous, so many heightened emotions all of the time growing up, but I remember that one time, like I could go back there in my brain in a second, because to me, they it was like they were always going to be together. So I'm such a We do not do the D word ever. I mean even in the height of like marital heartbreak in our marriage.
Speaker 3: And that's not even anything juicy.
Speaker 4: It's just that this industry, and this is why I think I feel for both of them so much, because this industry is just hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard to have a connection in. I mean, we go through that.
Speaker 4: We're in the height of that for our marriage right now, because it's summer, right like you have to be so we have to be so diligent and so intentional about connecting with each other because he's rarely here. So the D word is one hundred percent off the table in our home.
Speaker 3: But more so, I think what.
Speaker 4: I hate is that they ever got to a heightened place where it felt like that was all that was left to say, right, And and for me, it's such a like if I was to ever say it, or he was to ever say it to me, it's like the start of disrespecting the marriage. Yeah, and it like being an option, right.
Speaker 2: And like my childhood wounds is like abandonment. So like if he was to say that it hit, it would hit such an abandonment wound in me that I would then start to feel unsafe. And so that's where it's like we that like we we just we no matter how angry we will, we will ever get we cannot say that because it hits. And it's hard because some he might be an escapist who wants to just escape right when he's wounded and he's triggered. But like, you know, I just think being able to not use that say those words is so important. And I mean because look, in this instance, she's saying I didn't actually want to, but that's what came out and then he did. And then that to me is like whiplash, you know, right, because it's like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, never mind, I don't want it. That's not what I wanted, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you also want to know that you can in a marriage.
Speaker 4: You and I both sure know you want to be able to be able to say, like, marriage is not easy, and you have to know that you're fighting for each other and with each other all of the time, and sometimes someone might carry a little more weight in the fighting and some may not but than the other one. But I feel like, specifically for like the.
Speaker 3: Way you and I are wired, like I.
Speaker 4: Need to know that, like this can get really freaking hard and you're not going to bail.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting because she said in passing that he's already dating since they're split, So to me, that feels like he was already one foot out. Like if you're that fast moved on from just divorce it or just filing in May, that then makes me go, okay, well then he was ready.
Speaker 3: I didn't know there was infidelity too, didn't he?
Speaker 1: She downe her years ago.
Speaker 4: I think the latest was twenty Maybe she just said it in twenty twenty five, because.
Speaker 2: From my understanding was that it happened like way before the record deal, way before all of that.
Speaker 3: I want to get clarification. I did. I felt like it was maybe they just talked about it last year.
Speaker 2: That could be court, but they're still expecting a baby via surrogate and planned a co parent.
Speaker 3: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Could you do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I mean, here's what I'll say, And I felt this way. I felt this a way a lot about you and Mike. Remember I kept saying to you guys, I think you'll just be better. I think you guys will end up being really good friends, really good co parents. Well no, I just said you would be better off as friends.
Speaker 2: Like I felt like with yes, yes, valid, valid, Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Way that you guys operated, you had you had this kind of like unspoken enough respect for each other. I know we're going to go loosely on that one. We don't need a deep dive, but Jianna squints for those of you that won't see.
Speaker 3: The clip of that. But I just feel like you guys would be better.
Speaker 2: There's no more respect on the co parent side of things than our yes.
Speaker 4: Right right, Like, I just there was something about the way you connected that was obviously to me.
Speaker 2: It was you stop tiptoeing, just go we don't want to tiptoeing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I feel like for them, that's what I hear out of her but I also hear out of her the fact that she didn't really even want this in the first place. So I think all of this feels like a really beautiful idea right now, but what will that look like when it actually happens is probably my biggest fear, because I think the co parenting and the having I mean, he speaks of him so highly. Her words about him was so precious, like, but then what happens when there's a baby.
Speaker 2: Well, and another relationship and somebody else in there, you know, someone else that might be raising the baby with her. I mean, it can That's the part that to me, I think would be hard, complicated and fast complicated. Yes, yeah, but it does make me again, I just want everyone to be happy. I always I get sad and excited for people when they get divorced. You know, It's like, I'm sad because I know the heartbreak, but I'm happy because they're going to get what they really truly deserve and the love and the happiness and the freedom.
Speaker 3: And the and Yeah.
Speaker 4: But even what you know, even what Jelly Rul said on stage, he just recently spoke about it at a com I saw that, yeah, and he just was so also so kind and so mutual respect about it, and like there's nothing to know and this isn't dramatic and.
Speaker 2: Do you understand the lossit thing though, because I don't. I don't and I'd just be rumors too, which is so I don't want to speak to it if it is enough to speak on that.
Speaker 4: But well, the bigger you get, right, the bigger the platform, the bigger the problems, the bigger the noise. And I feel like they have seen each other through so many wild years.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 4: I think I just feel sad because I'm so rooting for them because of their story that I don't want any marriage to end, but specifically when they can be so remember when Kat and Nick.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get divorced for a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the way they spoke about each other was so sweet and so profound that I was like, I just don't think this is gonna happen. I have that secret tucked away prayer. I know it's probably ridiculous and probably too far, but to have the mutual admiration they have for each other is just really special.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you and Hathaway.
Speaker 2: She's focused on family, preparing for baby number three and all I'll say to this is when she's forty three years old. The first thought was I can still have a baby, Like I was like, maybe I can have that.
Speaker 1: I always had that pull to have one more?
Speaker 3: Would you do it?
Speaker 1: Well? She gives me hope.
Speaker 3: All say she does and she has a big gap too.
Speaker 2: There needs to be go time right now, log off this podcast.
Speaker 3: We've gotver to do.
Speaker 4: I just feel like, I'll say, you know, it's funny. I have a girlfriend of mine who just had a baby at forty five, and I had that same feeling. I will say, coming into the half the forty four and a half, I feel now like I can say the ship is sailed for sure. But it is kind of wild that we get to have It's really sweet to me that we get to have these opportunities to even think about it in our forties, because I didn't, you know, like I was forty one when I had the baby, and I wouldn't think that another round was even an option for us. So it's really you're creamer. You could sneak another one in before like forty four for sure.
Speaker 1: All Right, Well, on that note, let's.
Speaker 3: Nothing to see here, friends, Dabower.
Speaker 1: Week's episode of Headlines. One day, maybe we'll be back in there. Oye oh yoi oh I love you, See you next week.
Speaker 3: Bye friend.